- Jon Stewart Nails OReilly on Right to Privacy
- How you'd feel (COMIC)
- Obama's Charm Isn't Working Wonders Abroad
- Saudis give Gang Rape Victim 100 Lashes + 1 Year in Jail
- Mother Held Prisoner At Hospital While Staff Threatened Her
- Harvard Economist: Stimulus is worst bill since the 1930's
- California Must Release 10,000+ Inmates Due To Crowding
- Multivitamin supplements a 'waste of time'
- Very rare photo of the end of the rainbow
- Ay, f--k You Abramovich! [PIC]
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Looking back to Apple's future
- The Original Topography of Manhattan Island (1880 Map)
- Get Away From Me You Perfect Monster!
- Yahoo Might Buy Tumblr, New York's Cutest Startup
- Google Launches New Official Blog Focused on Social Web
- How Global Warming May Be Fueling Australia's Fires
- Cursebird is Twitter as George Carlin would have created it
- Misery: Inside A 1-Star Nursing Home
- Ferrari F50 Ripped Apart in the Name of Science [PICS]
- The 9 best 'Star Wars'-based video games ever
- Army May Be Missing Some Nerve Gas
- Ten Awesome G1 Transformers Collectibles
- The Five Most Messed Up Kids on YouTube.
- Confronting and Controversial Child Abuse Advertisement, WTF
- Pair arrested for eating iguana on Facebook
- Graaaaaaaaaaavity Suuuuuuuuuuuucks!
- Nintendo Wii expected to smash all January sales records
- What Is Cyber-Hedonism?
- New Zealand Town Goes Dark...Happily!
- Favicon Editor
- Twitter Fast Growing Beyond its Messaging Roots | Epicenter from Wired.com
- Presentation: Barack Obama's Internet Strategy - ReadWriteWeb
- Movie Website Designs: Examples And Current Practices | Design Showcase | Smashing Magazine
- 40 Super Sleek Fonts for Clean Web Design | Web Design Ledger
- 14 Applications for Project Management and Collaboration | Webdesigner Depot
- howtonotfailatlifepn3he9.png (PNG Image, 698x11322 pixels)
- Typography Toolbox
- 25 Tutorials for Using Illustrator and Photoshop Together for Outstanding Results | Vandelay Design Blog
- Favicon Generator
- Social Web Blog
- | DesignWalker
- Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- File uploaders collection for web developers
- 23 Useful System Applications for Linux | TechCityInc
- 10 easy guides to making music on your PC | News | TechRadar UK
- Social Music: Top 5 Sites to Build a Playlist
- 12 Freaky Fetish Museums | My Bad Pad
- Set Up Your iPhone or iPod Touch - Mobile Help
- Google Mobile - Sync
- Why Small Payments Wont Save Publishers Clay Shirky
- This is why you're fat.
- Workspace: Three Plants that Give You Better Indoor Air
- Elizabeth Gilbert on genius | Video on TED.com
- 101 Absolutely Breathtaking Infrared Photographs - Tutorial9
- HOW TO: Live Inside Twitter and Still Stay Productive
- JeopardyLabs - Online Jeopardy Template
- 33 Photoshop Tutorials for Designing Amazing Posters and Ads : Speckyboy Design Magazine
- Google's First Real Threat? Twitter. - beyond 140 for @lewmoorman
- jQuery Sequential List
- Study: Do Women Like Men With A Stubble?
- "Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act" was introduced in the House on February 4...
- Luxury Homes Start to See Price Declines
- Hey, Internet, can we please find and make life difficult for the people who make &...
- Bush faithful rewarded with $3,000 a day jobs
- Protest signs..."If I can't marry my boyfriend, I'll marry your daughter...&qu...
- Congress may question A-Rod over steroid use. Good work everybody, the baseball HOF...
- Best of The Web's Science and Technology Posts, Read What Made News in 2008.
- Jon Stewart nails OReilly on right to privacy
- Kaspersky Web Site Hacked With SQL Injection, How Embarrassing Is This?
- Top 10 most expensive domain names ever sold
- Amnesty international: Hamas kills two dozen of its opponents
- Holy Facking Shet.....Federal judges on Monday tentatively ordered California to re...
- This girl is looking for an e-boner, can you help her?
- Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz: "This is worse than the Great D...
- New type of microchip (PCMOS) uses 30 times less energy.
- Financial Institutions: Credit deterioration accelerates
- Politico Complains About Liberal Radio Host at Obama Press Conference--Ignores What...
- Ruckus is dead. The culprit? DRM!
- Obama DOJ to secrecy-case judge: "Obama... had actively reviewed this case and...
- Experts: We're in Vitamin D Deficiency Crisis
- Dubai cancels 86% more residency visas
- Record Swiss loss of $17bn for UBS
- Mozilla has voiced support for Opera's effort to convince the European Commission t...
- Yes We Can: Obama Administration Maintains Bush Position on 'Extraordinary Renditio...
- Kellogg is named after a man who recommended pouring carbolic acid on the clitoris ...
- just finished Firefly... incredible... why the hell does Whedon keep working w/ Fox...
- Don't wake up the programmer!
- A review of how well the US thwarts spies and malicious hackers has been started by...
- BREAKING NEWS: Oil tanker with 30,000 tons of oil on board exploded and burning aft...
- Thousands expected at service for Caylee Anthony (AP)
- How not to look old
- GM cutting 10,000 jobs
- GM to cut 10,000 salaried jobs (AP)
- Octuplets' Mother Receives Public Assistance
- Hundreds mourn slain Fla. toddler
- Thousands Expected At Caylee Anthony Service
- Rihanna Helping Police Investigate Chris Brown
- India vs Sri Lanka, Only T20, Live Cricket Streaming
- Get Carrie Underwood's Smoky Eyes!
- Britney Spears Gets Her Gal Friday Back
- Israelis Vote For New Prime Minister
- ALEX DROPS A-BOMB: I LIED
- Soap actor Phil Carey dies at age 83 in NYC (AP)
- Iran Offers Dialogue With Respect With U.S.
- CCTV Apologizes for Beijing Blaze
- U.S. Taxpayers Risk $9.7 Trillion on Bailout Programs (Bloomberg)
- Iranian president says talks with US possible (AP)
- Australia Fire Toll Could Exceed 200
- Senate cut billions from state's stimulus share
- Obama, Congress, Treasury all moving on economy (AP)
- Rihanna delays Malaysia show after alleged attack (AP)
- Rodriguez admits to using banned substances (Reuters)
- Global Warming To Hurt CA Bird Species, Study Says
- Rihanna delays Malaysia show after alleged attack
- Presentation: Barack Obama's Internet Strategy
- 'The Bachelor' host blogs ep 6
- Australian fire toll climbs to 173 dead
- Bentley Stopped After Leading LA Police On Pursuit
- Israeli voters to decide close election (AP)
- Falsified data, vaccines, and autism
- Bombed and Stretched, like Bubblegum
- A Gift from Canada
- Chavez' Venezuela At 10 Years
- Find the status of your tax rebate.
- Déja vu ?
- I see her dark eyes glowing, she was only twelve
- Driftwood Horses
- Cost of a dozen eggs: $5.29
- A Bad Start to the Year of the Ox
- The salvage of flight 1549.
- Adkisson pleads guilty, has nothing to say.
- Genuine random numbers, generated by radioactive decay
- All the swear words from The Sopranos
- The Future Is A Giant Smelly Series Of Tubes. In Space.
- Staring into the abyss
- Pissed forth by gods!
- Double Muscle
- This is Why You're Fat
- Obama DOJ continues Bush secrecy on torture
- Sign language bunny. Pages!
- Here's the Beef
- A-Rod's Public Apology
- Crapping out
- If it ain't broke, fix it.
- Almost had fight at school.
- The Best Off the Web
- High Five Escalator.
- Online Ad Sales Enjoy Strong Year…In Australia
- David Karp Denies Yahoo Buying Tumblr Rumors
- The Dalai Lama Joins Twitter
- Apple Denies Blocking Facebook at Stores
- Stanford Helping Parents Navigate Facebook
- “Candy Land” the Movie Coming to Theaters
- Congressman’s Twitter Screw Up: Reveals Secret Trip to Iraq
- Boobs More Profitable Than (Foot)Balls
- Dancing With the Teddy Bears: Steve Wozniak to Take Spin With “Stars”
- Lover Carves Name in One-Night Stand Partner’s Arm
- Stephen King Pens Story Exclusively for Kindle
- Hey Kids, Time to Shave the Baby
- Add Unicorns and Rainbows to Any Website with Cornify
- Mystery of NYC’s Maple Syrup Smell Solved
- Twitchiker Relies on Kindness of Twitter Friends
- Microsoft’s Ballmer Calls Google Apps Overpriced
- Christian Groups Ditch “Immoral” GoDaddy
- Lane Closures Due To…Zombies?
- Titanic Snake Reveals Hot Info On Ancient Climate
- AP Wants a Slice of Fairey’s Obama Image
- Facebook: Not Just for Youngins
- “Help!” What’s Up With The Beatles’ Void on iTunes
- A Bird in the Pants is Worth Ten in the Slammer
- Rubik’s Cube Inventor Releasing Rubik’s 360
- New York Times Reinstating Online Access Fees?
- I’minlikewithyou Changing Things Up with New CEO and Name
- Facebook Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- MySpace Hands Over the Names of 90,000 Sex Offenders
- Two Sets of Twins Defy Birth Control Pill Odds
- Swatters Wreaking Havoc With 911
- AMD Fails To Reach Quorom For Shareholder Vote On Spinoff - CNNMoney.com
- Amnesty accuses Hamas gunmen of killings and torture - Reuters
- For House and Senate, it's time to compromise - CNN
- Texas unit of Georgia peanut company halts operations - CNN
- Amber Alert Issued for Florida Girl, 5 - FOXNews
- FBI raids 'salmonella' nut plant - BBC News
- Book App Makes E-Book Readers Out Of Smartphones - InformationWeek
- Treasurys extend gains as bank plan revealed - MarketWatch
- Rihanna cancels show in Malaysia, birthday bash 'in light of ... - New York Daily News
- Obama in hard-hit Fort Myers to push stimulus - CNN
- Charges for Steroid Sales in Brooklyn - New York Times
- Microsoft: Fast Search For SharePoint On The Way - ChannelWeb
- Live Nation and Ticketmaster Announce Merger Agreement - Rolling Stone
- On the Mark: I still want Big Mac's story - FOXSports.com
- Vitamins get F in cancer prevention, studies say - Baxter Bulletin
- Al-Qaeda leader warns India: report - AFP
- US Pledges Funds for Bank Programs That May Reach $2 Trillion - Bloomberg
- Analysis: A decisive president's possible dilemma - Jerusalem Post
- Kentucky farm revenue rises between 2002 and 2007 - Bizjournals.com
- Stars assign Avery to Hartford - USA Today
- Multivitamin use: No effect on cancers or CVD in women - TheHeart.Org
- Senate Heads for Vote on Stimulus - Wall Street Journal
- Iran's revolution turns 30 - BBC News
- General Motors to cut 12% of US workforce - MarketWatch
- Peanut Butter Company in Death Probe Shuts Second Factory - Bloomberg
- Ticketmaster, Live Nation join forces - CNNMoney.com
- Kindle 2 not too young for new accessories - CNET News
- US Envoy, Pakistani Officials Discuss Counterterrorism - Voice of America
- State of pain: Obama coming to Florida to focus on economy - The Miami Herald
- Australian Police Hunt Arsonists, Expect Wildfire Deaths to Reach 300 - Voice of America
- Pilot error blamed for fatal Aeroflot crash
- Geithner says details of plan will come later
- Zimbabwe opposition leader to be prime minister
- As sales skid, shoppers hold on to day at the mall
- Medvedev ready to work with US on nuclear issues
- Feds raid Va.-based lobbying firm tied to Murtha
- Sharapova's return to tour still on hold
- European cities sign climate change agreement
- NC high school basketball player dies in practice
- UK diplomat arrested over alleged tirade at Israel
- Archaeologists search for unbaptized babies' grave
- Delayed retirement, still not buying, cheaper java
- AMA, others suing Aetna, Cigna over payments
- Biofuels study sees 90 billion gallons by 2030
- Dollar mixed as government unveils financial plan
- Suspect in court over Shakespeare tome theft
- Newark airport last in on-time arrivals in '08
- Maine's bone-numbing minus-50 sets state record
- Mich. zoo offers peek into animals' sex lives
- Expert to review Afghanistan, Pakistan policy
- DirecTV Group 4Q profit falls as costs rise
- HarperCollins lays off employees, closes division
- Runaway swindler's girlfriend pleads guilty in NY
- US diplomat: Libya oil nationalization unlikely
- Va. man charged with killing hawk to help squirrel
- Kuwaiti oil minister: Prices will continue to fall
- Interpol issues alert for 85 terror suspects
- Dad reunites with son taken 4 years ago
- Arrow Electronics posts steep drop in 4Q profit
- Circuit City seeks incentives for wind-down
- Well: Is a Mediterranean Diet Good for the Brain?
- Green Inc.: A Fuel Cell for Your Cell Phone
- Motherlode: Unemployed Dads at Home
- Charges for Steroid Sales in Brooklyn
- As Rodriguez Apologizes, the Yanks Offer Support
- City Room: Green to Run for Public Advocate
- ArtsBeat: Met Opera to Announce 2009-10 Season
- Carpetbagger: Oscar Talk in a Slump
- G.M. to Cut 10,000 Salaried Workers
- China TV Network Apologizes for Fire
- Geithner Set to Make Public Case for Bank Bailout Plan
- Dot Earth: Unintended Consequences of Success
- Baghdad Bureau: Ramadi With a Swagger
- Green Inc.: Obama Highlights Efficiency in Bill
- Room for Debate: Battle Plans for Newspapers
- City Room: An Unusual View of the Flag
- Bits: Save Customers Money for Start-Up Success
- Green Inc.: The Cost of Transmitting Wind Power
- Iran Offers Dialogue With Respect With U.S.
- UBS Posts $6.9 Billion Quarterly Loss
- Ahmadinejad Says Iran Is Ready to Talk to U.S.
- Australia Fire Toll Could Exceed 200
- Economix: Is It a Luxury, or a Necessity?
- Pogues Posts: My Time at the TED Conference
- UBS Cuts Jobs After $7 Billion Loss
- Well: Love in the Time of Prostate Cancer
- Israelis Vote in Volatile Contest for New Leader
- The TV Watch: It Seemed Familiar, and Yet So Different
- As Aid Vote Nears, Governors Dial for Dollars
- The Taliban in Pakistan Are Raising U.S. Fears
- Twitter Fast Growing Beyond its Messaging Roots
- Steven Levy on the Burden of Twitter
- Beer Gear, From Can to Refrigerator Robot
- Show Us Your Favorite Forgotten Electronic Game
- Feb. 10, 1957: Birth of the Cool...er
- Maxtor's 2-TB Ethernet Drive Gets Down to Business
- New Attorney General Orders Review of Bush-Era State Secrets
- Heath Ledger Fans Call for Joker's Retirement From Film
- Darpa's Tether Out, Agency's Longest-Serving Chief
- How to Turn a Netbook Into a Net Jukebox
- Hey, Buddy, Wanna Buy an Oil Barge?
- Time Flies and Drinks Flow on German High-Speed Rail
- Barn-Find Bugatti Brings $4.53 Million
- Kindle 2 Slims Down, Adds Audio
- Army Lab Suspends Research After Toxin-Tracking Scare
- Microsoft to Launch Cell Phone Software Store: Paper
- Obama 'Hope' Artist Sues AP In Copyright Flap
- Ticketmaster/Live Nation Merger Could Raise Ticket Prices
- Games Without Frontiers: Sweet Success, Fascinating Failure: 48 Sleepless Hours at Global Game Jam
- Make It Quick, Play It Quick at Global Game Jam
- Feb. 9, 1870: Feds Get on Top of the Weather
- Cognitive Computing Project Aims to Reverse-Engineer the Mind
- Burning Question: Why Can't We Control Gadgets by Voice Alone?
- Petite Weekender Tucks It in Tight
- Video: 'Jeopardy': What Is High-Tech?
- OLPC's Hidden Killer App: Ultimate E-Book Reader
- From The Cure to 'The Silver Box,' Roger O'Donnell Synthesizes the Digital-Analog Divide
- 5 Actresses Who Could Replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft
- Digital Overload Is Frying Our Brains
- CIA Agent Pleads Guilty to Defrauding Covert Credit Cards
- Two Big Tests For Personal Rapid Transportation
- Russia's Operating System May Be Fedora Based
- Shifting Apps to ARM Chips Could Save Laptop Batteries
- Firefox 3.2 Plans Include Natural Language, Themes
- Putting On a Show For the Google Streetview Camera
- Hadron Collider Relaunch Delayed
- Darwinism Must Die So Evolution Can Live
- Website Security Without Breaking the Bank?
- Hackable Microcontroller-Powered Valentine's Card
- Slashdot.org Self-Slashdotted
- FTC Kills Dirty Online Check Processing Outfit
- Metasploit Hacking Tool To Get Services-Based Model
- Microsoft Agrees To License ActiveSync To Google
- Is Google Silently Removing Posts?
- Obama To Name Melissa Hathaway Cybersecurity Chief
- AMD Launches New Processor Socket Despite Poor Economy
- Bruce Perens On Combining GPL and Proprietary Software
- The Herschel Telescope Close To Blastoff
- Five Questions With Michael Widenius
- Managing Online Forums
- How To, When You Have to Encrypt Absolutely Everything?
- Amazon Announces Kindle 2, With Slew of New Features
- The Incredible Shrinking Operating System
- Firefox Exec Says Windows Bundling Is a Bad Idea
- Psystar Wins a Round Against Apple
- Average User Only Runs 2 Apps, So Microsoft Will Charge for More
- Steve Wozniak To Appear On Dancing With the Stars
- Ruckus Closes Down
- Scientists Reconstruct Millenium's Coldest Winter
- UK Government Plans 10-Year Database of Citizens' Travel
- MPAA's Beloved "Network Monitoring" To Be Included In Broadband Stimulus Bill
- USB devices stuffed into legos -- Boing Boing Gadgets
- Mistrial declared in 12-year-old girl's alleged assault on police officer
- Brits: reply to Lord Carter's terrible "Digital Britain" report with Write to Reply
- Trough of No Value: the period when objects aren't new and aren't collectible
- Lottery to benefit the Shirley Jackson Awards
- Onion video nails gadgets and marketing
- Deadline looms for Clarion Writers' Workshop applications
- Slashdot slashdots Slashdot
- Hard-drive to hard-drive duplicator gizmo
- Grinning caterpillar silver dollar pancakes
- iPhone repair company iResQ: No bad-service refund unless you delete blog posts complaining about the bad...
- Fractally-delicious papercraft
- BB Video Groove Armada Contest: Download Some MP3s, Win a 16GB iPod Touch
- Boing Boing on GOOD: Why I Like the Amazon Kindle 2 (or will once I get one)
- RIAA takes Over the DoJ under Obama: Bad News for Copyfighters
- Rice Filled Felt Creatures
- Design lecture series in NYC
- Apple II "Oregon Trail" coming to iPhone
- Indian women: Pink Chaddi Campaign wants your underwear to defeat thugs who beat up women
- Rep. Kanjorski: $550 Billion Disappeared in "Electronic Run On the Banks"
- Joydick Atari game controller
- Final arguments in trial against 12-year-old girl mistaken for hooker
- Magnetic duct-tape
- Canadian ISP that appears not to suck
- Photos from Heinlein's lost moon movie
- Dubai airport clogged with cars abandoned by fleeing construction workers
- Milton Glaser weighs in on Shepard Fairey's Obama Hope poster
- World's creepiest ski mask
- Architectural sketches from alternate Alien 3 film
- Marvel plans to release motion comics via iTunes. Otherwise known as cartoons
- Chinese TV station is "sorry" for accidentally burning down luxury hotel. So very sorry. Are we...
- Ahmadinejad says Iran "is the biggest victim of terrorism". Israel, Palestinian territories,...
- "This is a public service announcement from the Paris Metro - please go home and kill yourself"
- Iran is "ready for dialogue", but only if this drama gets a writer who wants them to do something...
- Man unable to kick girlfriend out of his house thanks to restraining order
- Mechanic won't fix your car right away. Do you a) ask him again politely, b) offer him some extra cash, or...
- "I'm looking for a change of career, Bob. How can I enter the exciting world of having firecrackers...
- I don't understand why NYC Mayor Bloomberg is giving out free condoms for Valentine's Day that only say New...
- Pillow fights - serious business
- Upset over your lost love? Write her name over and over, 10 million times. Ignore the woman you actually...
- Now that it's looking like the death toll from Australian wildfires may pass 200, officials are rethinking...
- Florida is running out of bullets. Rest of nation unsure whether this is a bad thing or a good thing
- Man argues with his girlfriend over public library's opening hours, then things get all punchy
- Old and busted: match.com, New hotness: Farmersonly.com... A farmers only dating site.... That'll make you...
- On the minus side, obesity rates in the US military have doubled since the Iraq war began. On the plus...
- Just how entrenched is the bonus culture among bankers? These guys failed so badly their banks were...
- False alarm. The high profile Bentley driver was a Pakistani businessman, not a celebrity, thus rendering...
- If you've just killed your passenger in a drunk-driving accident, it might seem like a good idea to drag...
- Photoshop this lady pushing somebody's button
- Due to huge demand, toy maker Mattel unveils the Chancellor Angela Merkel Barbie. She comes with a line of...
- Seriously, if you've just kidnapped a couple of people, make sure you stock up on coffee. You wouldn't want...
- Federal appeals court in San Francisco orders California to release one-third of state prison inmates to...
- This is what a man drinking a $2650 beer looks like. (bonus: for charity)
- " My Report for Black History Month is on ....
- Gaza and Hamas..War Criminals or Soldiers doing their Duty?
- Afghanistan 'tougher than Iraq'
- Slums of the Future
- Economy Hits Russians and Hits them HARD!
- French toxic ship ends global odyssey
- Jennifer Figge Becomes First Woman To Swim Across the Atlantic
- US student knifed by Arabs in e. J'lem
- Germany takes part in protest in Iceland
- NASCAR Results: Bud Shootout 2009
- Madoff Whistleblower Points The Finger At The FDA Also
- Delta father who decapitated daughter gets life sentence
- NATO Commander: Afghanistan Drug Raids Imminent
- When Unions Hold a City and it's Citizens Hostage!
- I'm As Mad As Hell....
- Police dispatched as 2.1 magnitude earthquake hits Langley
- State of shock, as fires burn whole towns to the ground across...
- Wall Street Whistleblower Gets Head Bashed In With Brick
- Witches, spells magic, oh my! The truth about wicca
- Builder employs goats instead of gardeners
- Read It And Weep - The Pork-O-Polusa Admendment PDF!
- Pride and Prejudice and zombies: A Jane Austen classic?
- DC: Sri Lanka Protest
- A real Arab peace initiative
- Two trains collide in Cuba; up to 100 injured, 3 dead
- Canadian Prime Minister refuses to Get Blown !:Job Stats!
- 35 dead in Australia's worst fires in years; temperatures rising
- Black Day Protest in Toronto, Canada
- World food Organization: Vanni people are facing food shortage.
- WEATHERAmerica Newsletter, Saturday, February 7, 2009, 6:15 PM CT
- Israelis vote with Livni, Netanyahu in close race
- Live Nation And Ticketmaster In Merger Deal
- 1,000 Homes Destroyed, 180 Dead, One Koala Saved
- Americans For Prosperity: "No Stimulus" Petition Circulated
- Israeli Election Surprisingly Close As Voters Turn Out In High Numbers
- Did Burrowed Pentagon Employees Leak Detainee Information?
- Federal Judges Seeking Massive California Prisoner Release
- State Moves To Ban Texting And Driving
- UK Teacher, Julia Robinson, Resigns After Row Over Muslim Assembly
- FBI Raids Georgia Plant At Center Of Salmonella Scare
- Darwin The Comedian
- Rachel Maddow Probes Incoherent Ben Nelson On Stimulus (VIDEO)
- Obama To Meet With Blue Dog Democrats, Sell Stimulus
- Cash-Strapped Metra Exploring Train Advertising
- Protestors Picket CEOs Homes For New Mortgages
- Feds Raid Firm Tied To Democratic Rep. John Murtha
- Police Impersonator Charged After Confronting Off-Duty Cops In Logan Square
- Obama's Banking Bailout: Well Over $1 Trillion Could Go To Overhauling Markets
- Clintonites Jostle For Jobs At State Department
- Administration Officials Met With Laughter At Bailout Briefing
- Study: Wealthy Make Less Eye Contact
- Obama, Congress, Treasury all moving on economy
- Court Rejects Drew Peterson's Bid To Retain Control Of Slain Wife's Estate
- Sarah Palin Movie: Hollywood Screenwriters Interested
- New Push For Law Allowing Concealed Weapons
- Rihanna Delays Malaysian Concert
- Blagojevich Looking For New Lawyers As Indictment Looms
- Arab Israeli Reporters Banned From Far-Right Campaign Gathering
- Teen Charged With Billing School For $37,000 Worth Of Candy
- GM: 10,000 Jobs Slashed, Management Pay Cut By 10%
- My Current Favourite Music Vid
- The Most Beautiful FireFox Wallpapers ever!
- Philips Wireless
- Obama's Stimulus Address Shows His Power at the Pulpit
- 50 Best People Search Engines to Track Down Anyone
- "Have you ever seen such giant rabbit? He is as big as collie"
- Islamist Hamas returns Gaza aid - United Nations | Herald Sun
- Obama Administration Maintains Bush Position on 'Extraordinary Rendition' Lawsuit
- What Body Can! Weird Man
- Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of !@#%
- Families Want Answers from Man Who Says He Dissolved 300 people | LA Times
- Obama prepares for his 1st Presidential News Conference
- Chocolate Orange Souffls Made Easy!
- Technologys Fingerprints on the Stimulus Bill
- Amirta Rao Sister Preeta Rao Pictures
- A Tiger That Loves Fishing: Some funny fishing methods
- Why a Spending Bill Won't Work
- Cowboy Movie Posters Part 1
- Psychology Career Information
- Palestinian Jewish Dialogue 2007 film movies video film DVD - camp school campus classroom student youth...
- Sign Win
- Jihad Fail
- I like Hores!
- Silk kissing wat?
- MMR doctor Andrew Wakefield fixed data on autism - Times Online
- Hot And Sexy Indian Girls Wallpapers
- Funny Cinnamon Toast Crunch Commerical
- Report: A-Rod admits using performance-enhancers - MLB - Yahoo! Sports
- xkcd - TED Talk
- The Cars - Drive
- Apple, Blue-Cheese, Bacon Cheesecake Recipe
- In this meltdown, only "boring Canada" is thriving
- Artfull bras project!
- Fairy garden kit
- A Map of Your Heart
- Free valentines for kids
- Fish-phobic seal astonishes sanctuary staff
- Queen Elizabeth II corresponds with Ural tram driver
- Ronald Reagan and the Bottom Half
- Remember Me - Psalm 25
- Let Me Show You How To Get Multiple $100 Payments Everyday Of The Week
- Giant horse statue as high as Statue of Liberty!
- Fountain of Mysterious Space Dust Found
- Obama utters "Catastrophe"... again... and again....
- Freaky Claw-Headed Fossil Could Explain Scorpion Origins
- The Water Marks Project
- THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL HYGENE
- WORLD ARM WRESTLING CHAMPION
- Digital Overload Is Frying Our Brains
- How to Change Your Driving Habits and Save Gas?
- For IAMONETOO
- A Valentine's Day Story
- Let Us Now Kill Darwin
- Just Grit And Heart
- FACT CHECK: Examining Obama's job, pork claims
- Desparation All Too Real
- State rep, suffering from cancer, sponsors medical marijuana bill
- jQuery Sequential List
- Meet This Year's Top Ambassador Nominees
- Grails And Git QuickCasts
- Grails Closure property conventions for events = anti-pattern
- Better Java Thread Stack Trace Dumps
- PHP caching: Evolution or Devolution?
- Ruby 1.9.1 Library Compatibility Roundup
- Grails Podcast Episode 78: Interview with Petr Hejl about the Netbeans IDE
- Groovy Closure Currying
- The busy Java developer's guide to Scala: Explore Scala concurrency
- How Not to Write Java Documentation...
- Kaizen and Kaikaku
- Working with the jCrop Plugin
- 25 Tutorials for Using Illustrator and Photoshop Together for Outstanding Results
- App Engine to Add Offline Processing, XMPP
- 5 Tools Every PHP Developer Should Master
- GWT Yellow Fade Technique (YFT)
- NetBeans Weekly News (Issue 378 - Feb 9, 2009)
- What webhooks are and why you should care
- Typography Toolbox
- Processing Events in Grid Environments
- 7 Vertical Menus With jQuery Effects
- Five Questions With Michael Widenius - Founder And Original Developer Of MySQL
- Powershell as Lisp
- Update on Famous Awk One-Liners Explained - good coders code, great reuse
- On demonstrating the value of unit tests to beginners
- Big Ideas are not as important as Good Ideas
- Handling Session timeout & other server http errors in AJAX
- What to Do When Clients Dont Like Your Work
- Pepsi Logo: A Response
- The Human Washing Machine
- Medieval Martial Arts: Lethal Puffy Pants
- Sad Mans Kama Sutra
- The Kresmont Kiddie Kollege, AKA the KKK!
- Chinese Highrise Engulfed in Flames
- Why French Fries Smell So Good
- Charles Platt: Walmart Isnt The Enemy
- Cats, By the Numbers
- Wholl Go Bankrupt Next?
- Awesome Urban Camouflage
- Star Trek: USS Enterprise Goes to Planet Neatorama
- Free Online Books Every Student of Humanity Should Read
- Life is Like a Box of Cake-olates
- Diorama-Like Oil Paintings
- Book Vases
- Hacked website password list offers security insights.
- Handcarved Credits
- Tractor Parade
- Pancake Caterpillar
- Converted Churches
- Surprise Book Delivery
- Radiology Art
- Did They Win An Oscar?
- 2-Carat Cup
- 10 Things Science Fiction Got Wrong
- 10 Things You Thought You Knew About Skydiving Are Wrong
- Garlic Painting by Lauren Mark Libunao
- Guitar: Impossible
- DIY Iron Man Arc Reactor Costume
- Beer Bottle Dominoes
- A Series of Unfortunate Cover Redesigns
- Is College a Scam?
- Sock Monkey Couture Dress by Rebecca Yaker
- Pixars In-Jokes
- If Batman Were a Cat
- Postbox Collects and Organizes Your Email Attachments [Downloads]
- Get Free Samples for Electronics Projects [Electronics]
- Declutter an Entire Room in a Single Sweep [Clutter]
- Flickr Makes It Easier to Find Nearby Geotagged Photos [Geotags]
- Pod to PC Transfers Music from Any iPod, iPhone Onto Your PC [Downloads]
- Merge Multiple Emails to One Contact in Gmail [Gmail]
- Self-Adhesive Magnetic Tape [Office Supplies Fetish]
- Ditch Your iPhone for Android Without the Cancellation Fees [Android]
- Having Problems with Google Sync? [Hive Mind]
- Lifehacker Hits Late Night, Talks Privacy (Well, Sort of) [Announcements]
- MediaPlayerConnectivity Opens Media Directly in VLC (and Other Players Too) [Downloads]
- KeepMeOut Reminds You Get Back to Work [Productivity]
- What Are Your Recession-Friendly (or Otherwise) Valentine's Plans? [Ask The Readers]
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker Updates, Adds 20 New Tweaks [Downloads]
- Simple Tracking Provides Real-Time Package Updates by RSS [Package Tracking]
- Google Sync Keeps Contacts and Calendars in Sync on Your Mobile Phone [Cell Phones]
- MappedUp Screensaver Visualizes RSS News on a World Map [Downloads]
- Submit Your Best Tax Tip, Win a Fellowes Shredder [Contest]
- Three Plants that Give You Better Indoor Air [Workspace]
- Retrevo's Exchange Puts Your Unused Converter Coupons to Good Use [Coupons]
- Retrovo's Exchange Puts Your Unused Converter Coupons to Good Use [Coupons]
- JPEG & PNG Stripper Removes the Metadata from Your Images [Downloads]
- Thinner Amazon Kindle Re-Launches Today (with Stephen King) [Amazon]
- Gmail Adds Easier Email Switching Tools [Email]
- Avoid the Three Most Common Bank Fees [Banking]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- DIY Fiber Optic Ring Flash [Camera Hacks]
- Add-Art Replaces Advertisements with Artwork [Firefox]
- Turn a Scrabble Board into a Picture Frame [DIY]
- Octopus Indexes Your Removable Media [Archiving]
- PR on Websites: Press Area Usability (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- Flickr Most Interesting Today [30/01/09]
- January UX Roundup | UX Booth
- Guide to the Camarilla
- Guide to the Sabbat
- Rosarote Brille statt Krisenbewusstsein - Kommentar
- 10 great places to prowl near the Super Bowl
- SK8 Krazy Mobile Games 2008
- Mr. Restart & Mr. FastRestart UIQ3 Apps
- Latest jobs in Japan | MyShigoto - Search for Jobs in Japan
- Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- NBA Street Mobile Java Games 2008
- Favicon Gallery - Most Remarkable Favicons
- MILF Lessons - Austin Kincaid - T.K.O! **01/29**
- favicon.ico Generator
- Skirted swimsuits, skirted swimwear- We carry skirted swimsuits and swimwear
- Love Was Too Plebeian by lozenger8
- Try Outs for the Philadelphia Soul Set
- Pink bikini, pink bikini swimsuit- We carry swimsuits and bikini swimwear
- White House Social Secretary Reflects On Role : NPR
- hififorsale.com's AudiophileCandy
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Sri Lanka | outboundholidays.com
- 37 Signals Rails Action Profiler Released
- Former President Bush Gets Standing Ovation at Game
- pinvoke - Icons and pixel fonts
- Victoria Golf & Country Resort, Kandy, Sri Lanka | outboundholidays.com
- HVAC Contractor Promotes Careers, Not Just Jobs
- Grails 1.1 Beta 3 Released - Support For Using GORM Outside Of Grails
- Google: Google Maps Car Hits a Deer, Records Entire Ordeal
- Lista de 15 exerccios para aprender uma nova linguagem de programao
- Sugar Community Edition 5.2.0 Patch A - Over 150 Reported Issues Addressed
|Which parts are you skipping?|
|links for 2009-02-09|
|Ten lessons from the Bush years|
|Marketing to Moms? Read the Digital Mom Report|
|Keeping kids online safe|
|WWGD? - The PowerPoint|
|Posts from 02/10|
|Shepard Fairey's AP troubles|
|43f Podcast: Gangs, Constraints, and Courageous...|
|Not yet on a first name basis|
|Where to find me, first half of 2009|
|a nice implementation of a contribution-based...|
|The Mark Cuban Stimulus Plan - Open Source Funding|
|Twitter *kills* Google in real-time search|
|Mastering a much smaller universe.|
|Fourier Tweet Transforms|
|Spending Time With Poster Boy|
|From GeekDad Project to a Real Business|
|Walter Isaacson Is Dead Wrong About The Future...|
|Dumb parts, properly connected into a swarm,...|
|Browser Jockey, Basement Horse, Pranking the TSA|
|Islamic revolution anniversary|
|BB Video: Jeremy from "How's Your...|
|Left Faces Tough Test in Israeli Poll|
|Will Someone Please Tell Hollywood That Not...|
|US unveils new $1.5 trillion plan|
|Would YOU Drink This? Charity: Water|
|Israeli leaders cast ballots|
|Recent episode from 02/09|
|Jeremy Lusk died after a horrific crash (raw...|
|Diggnation - Cake Maker 2000|
|Sen. Schumer: American People Dont Really Care...|
|Tekzilla Daily Tip - Firefox: Skip the...|
|The Worst Valentine's Movies|
|In Holland Tunnel: Ticketmaster Screw Job|
|Obama Stimulus Goes Primetime|
|Pairing Wine with Frozen Food - Episode #620|
|Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That...|
|Jason Scotts Cat- Sockington on twitter|
|TEDTalks : Being a genius and having a genius -...|
- # 80 tweetsTwitter To Start Charging Companies For Having An Account?
- # 80 tweetsSony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work | The Onion - America's Finest ...
- # 66 tweetsSitePoint : The Bushfire Relief Sale
- # 54 tweetsThis is why you're fat.
- # 49 tweetsTwitter Fast Growing Beyond Its Messaging Roots | Epicenter from Wired.com
- # 45 tweetsTwitter Le Truc du Jour