- Graffiti that make you say: hmm...
- The 10 Greatest Fictional Presidents in U.S. History
- These Are Probably the Three Geekiest Cars of All Time
- Octo Mom Has Giant Belly (A Bit Gross!)
- New Planets, Unknown Object Discovered Beyond Solar System
- Sen. Patrick Leahy: Investigate Bush-Cheney Abuses
- Genome data moves Darwin forward
- CY&H: Booger
- Classic - Marvin Gaye's 1983 NBA All-Star National Anthem
- Baby-faced boy is father at 13
- Details Emerge in Slaying of Gay California Student
- Sierpinski Valentine [XKCD]
- Kathleen Parker: Targeting Phelps Easier Than Fixing Bad Law
- Pants too low?
- May I Have This Dance? Neigh... (Seriously, Great Pic)
- Demo of toy blocks that think and talk to each other! (TED)
- The Daily Shows Best Evolution Moments
- Top 7: 90's Sex Symbols
- Michael Schumacher crashes his motorbike
- U.S. tweaks Internet privacy guidelines
- You respect my rights and I'll respect yours
- Jail Considers Making Inmates Pay for Toilet Paper
- Democrat? Republican? Who Keeps F'ing Us Over?
- Cocaine now Cheaper than Beer and Wine
- FBI Expects Major Financial Bailout Fraud to Rise
- The Secret Digg Algorithm
- Joaquin Phoenix's Rap Career Isn't A Hoax: Proof From Inside
- 49 Killed as Continental Plane Crashes Into NY Home
- Generational Theft? Take a look at the last 8 yrs...
- Yoda to Help Troops Overcome Phantom Menace of Stress
- 25 Sites to Find Good Free Vector Files | Freelance Folder
- SEOmoz | Canonical URL Tag - The Most Important Advancement in SEO Practices Since Sitemaps
- Mozilla Labs Bespin
- Mozilla Labs Blog Archive Introducing Bespin
- Bespin Code in the Cloud
- The Ultimate Collection Of Free Photoshop Patterns | Developer's Toolbox | Smashing Magazine
- 50 Insanely Good Vector-based Web Designs - VECTORTUTS
- Baby-faced boy is father at 13 | The Sun |News
- Impress!ve - IDEA*IDEA
- Is the Relational Database Doomed? - ReadWriteWeb
- hackthis: Merlin AU Woods for the Trees (Merlin/Arthur, NC-17)
- Personal Branding 102: How to Communicate & Maintain Your Brand
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Specify your canonical
- Interesting html FORM Validators for web developers
- Over 15 Top Open Source Tools for Web Developers
- 20 Must-Have Free Windows Tools for Software Developers | Switch on the Code
- 25+ Web 2.0 Generators to rescue ( Be Lazy) | Desizn Tech
- Smashing Retro Icon Set | Freebies | Smashing Magazine
- mental_floss Blog 8 Tuition-Free Colleges
- Pew Internet: Twitter and status updating
- Mindfuck Movies by Matthew Baldwin - The Morning News
- DVDFairmount | Mac
- 23 Amazing And Open Source Ruby On Rails Applications
- iPhone2009 | AppBank
- WYSIWYG - IDEA*IDEA
- SAMBA Blog: Hamster Burial Kits & 998 Other Business Ideas
- The Big PHP IDE Test: Why Use One And Which To Choose | Developer's Toolbox | Smashing Magazine
- 20 WordPress Tricks to Improve Your Blog
- 50 Excellent Icon Design Tutorials
- Nice Translator - The fast, easy to use online translator
- Zimbabwe's PM: world needs to get over Robert Mugabe
- SNL Quote of the Day: "Maybe if we spent more money on schools & condoms, there wouldn't be so...
- Nancy Pelosi will not allow members of Congressis access to the final language of the stimulus bill, but...
- The number 6174 is a really mysterious number
- Researchers may have found a way to break the terabit-per-second barrier by using a photonic chip made with...
- TELL CONGRESS TO WAIT A WEEK and READ THE BILL!!! Take this to the front page!
- "Average full-time workers made $41,198 in 1973 and $37,606 in 2008, adjusted for inflation. CEOs made...
- Dell's hybrid laptops: Intel + ARM, Windows + Linux
- This kid is a genius
- Live-action Half Life short film: The Escape From City 17
- Good bye anonymity! Police can now get ISPs to give up names without a warrant.
- Using the maic 8 ball to answer emails.
- Minneosta DA finds that cop who broke into the wrong house in response to a domestic disturbance call, then...
- Revolt is in the air
- Amish Hackers
- Declassified DoD Documents Suggest Detainees Were Tortured to Death
- Ron Paul: "What if our foreign policy of the past century is deeply flawed and has not served our...
- Not a single member of Congress has read the stimulus bill
- Document control - how hard can it be?
- Canonical URL Tag - The Most Important Advancement in SEO Practices Since Sitemaps
- My Silence Cannot Be Bought by Beverly Eckert, 911 Widow killed today aboard Flight 3407. She didnt buy the...
- Optimising assembly like an 80's hacker
- Autism ruling a victory for real science
- "I see successful people and want to become like them. I understand that I spend most of my time in...
- Graffiti that make you say: hmm...
- Ahmadinejad to Obama: To Fight Terrorism, Partner with Iran; Put Israeli Leadership on Trial
- The middle of an endless war: Ars reviews Killzone 2
- Who thinks prosecuting people who sell salmonella infected food is more important than prosecuting drug...
- MIT has a new view of a wave power system called Oscillating Wave Column which holds promise to efficiently...
- 49 Dead In Continental Airlines Plane Crash In Buffalo
- What's in the Economic Stimulus Bill for You?
- Last Russian general warns US on Afghanistan (AP)
- Fox: American Idol semifinalist disqualified (AP)
- Beverly Eckert, 9/11 Widow, Killed in Flight 3407 Buffalo Crash
- Space crash debris to orbit Earth for 10,000 years (AP)
- Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman - Shades of Andy Kaufman
- Space crash debris to orbit Earth for 10,000 years
- Sept. 11 widow killed in Buffalo plane crash (AP)
- Chris Brown's Facebook Update!
- Jury: Florida smoker died because of addiction (AP)
- Reid: Congress Almost Done With Stimulus Plan
- US Navy, Russians seize 26 pirates off Somalia (AP)
- Suicide Attack on Iraq Pilgrimage Kills 30
- Rihanna Says Chris Brown Knocked Her About Before
- Air Traffic Control Audio Just After Buffalo Crash
- Obama must find commerce secretary again (AP)
- Female bomber kills 32 on Iraqi pilgrimage route (Reuters)
- Stocks dip ahead of stimulus vote
- Passengers Held On Grounded Plane Sue Taca
- Oil climbs above $34 on mortgage reports (AP)
- Editorial: Vaccines Exonerated on Autism
- Drew Westen: Why Judd Gregg's Change of Heart Was a Birthday Present to Lincoln's Protg
- 49 dead in N.Y. jet crash
- Gaza militants fire rockets into Israel
- Buffalo Plane Crash Kills 49
- Gaza militants fire rockets into Israel (AP)
- Plane hits New York home
- Commuter plane slams into house in New York state
- Investigators think missing Fla. girl was abducted
- Dollhouse Preview: "Ghost"
- Road to Riches or Hopeless Quagmire?
- Matchboxes from the Subcontinent.
- Escape from City 17
- The opposite sex
- War in Sri Lanka
- Make My Head Grow
- And you thought you were a little Cassanova...
- Not ginger whingers!
- Plane Crash In New York, Buffalo.
- Long-term effects of ecstacy
- Long-term effects of ecsatcy
- Glorious Soyuz Uterus.
- Holography Museum in Danger
- Powhatan's map of Virginia
- Storage closets of the American Museum of Natural History
- The return of New Zealand's first people
- Bishop Richard Williamson in his own words
- The Audacity of Dope
- Kingsford goes to the beach.
- Epoch Win
- 10 Privacy Settings Every Facebook User Should Know
- ?????????? is a community weblog whose purpose etc.
- Black Thursday
- Whopper Virgins Remixed
- Rafaël Rozendaal, net artist.
- The Bicyce Thief
- "Big Throbbing Night"
- Spinning wheel goes round and round
- Brave & Bold
- We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac . The zodiac is well worth flirting with.
- Tooth Tattoos Ensure an Interesting Smile
- Microsoft Scores Another Yahoo Executive
- Cautious Optimism: U.S. Retail Sales Unexpectedly Up 1%
- Bay to Breakers Bans Nudity, Alcohol and Floats
- Dominican Republic President Calls Wikipedia “Revolutionary”
- Google Buys Paper Mill Site in Finland
- Italy Considers Nationwide Facebook Ban
- Booze the Rainbow: Skittles Vodka
- America’s MIA CTO
- South African TV Station Declares “George Bush is Dead”
- Spain Uses Bahamas Beach Picture for Advert
- Google Earth Treasure Hunter Seeks Booty
- Twitter Co-Founder Joins Ustream Advisory Board
- TV Stations Making DTV Switch Despite OKed Delay
- Live Nation and Ticketmaster Sign $2.5 Billion Deal
- Gay Fling on Second Life Leads to Real Life Divorce
- Meg Whitman Forms Exploratory Committee
- Cooking Mags Prove Resilient in Recession
- Latest Social Network Usage Numbers Put Facebook on Top
- Elton John and Billy Joel to Rock Wrigley Field
- Forbes Reveals Whose City Sucks More
- Texting Levels Communication Playing Field Between Genders
- Canadians Can Read Your Mind
- Michael Jackson Sets Standard for Perfect Cup of Joe
- Going Green With a Buzz: Beer Trucks Fuel With Booze Waste
- Google CEO Advising Britain’s Conservative Party
- North Korean Hotel Garners Ugly Honors
- No School Credit for Candy Caper
- Photographer Assaulted for TED Conference Badge
- Online Ad Sales Enjoy Strong Year…In Australia
- Sony unveils third and final chapter of 'God of War' franchise - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Winners and losers in the final stimulus bill - CNN
- Israel kills youth in West Bank - Reuters
- Health Highlights: Feb. 13, 2009 - U.S. News & World Report
- US Economy: Consumer Sentiment Approaches Lowest Since 1980 - Bloomberg
- Sony Will Announce God of War 3 Date at E3 - 1UP.com
- Police Question 44 Sex Offenders Who Live Near Missing Florida 5 ... - FOXNews
- Researchers crack codes for common cold - United Press International
- Naomi Watts Finds The Right Balance - CBS News
- Pilgrims in Iraq: Latest victims of female suicide bombers - Christian Science Monitor
- Congress to Vote Today on $789 Billion Stimulus Plan - Bloomberg
- Fans React To People Blaming Rihanna For Alleged Altercation With ... - MTV.com
- Citigroup and JP Morgan suspend foreclosures temporarily - MarketWatch
- Separating Abraham Lincoln Fact From Fiction - FOXNews
- Former GOP head to become new TVA chairman - BusinessWeek
- Lawyer says Phelps probe is 'reefer madness' - USA Today
- Rio unveils $14.4 billion Olympic bid - ESPN
- Sirius XM To Reiterate Bankruptcy Potential On Tuesday - CNNMoney.com
- Reward: $250000 bounty for Conficker creator - TG Daily
- Indian rail official: 3 dead in train derailment - The Associated Press
- Investors look beyond results showing tumbling profit, lower sales - MarketWatch
- Somali Pirates Release Japanese Cargo Ship - Voice of America
- Toyota plans more reductions in North American production - Bizjournals.com
- State Farm Receives Permission to Abandon Florida Home Market - Bloomberg
- Records show Colgan flights had been fatality free - Houston Chronicle
- Isla Fisher buys into comedy for "Shopaholic" - Reuters
- Iraqi woman bomber kills 35 Shiite pilgrims in Iraq - AFP
- Outcry over teenage father case - BBC News
- Why Gregg Withdrew - Washington Post
- Congress urged to pass Obama plan - BBC News
- Kratos returns in 'God of War III'
- Pelosi wants 'credible' plans from GM, Chrysler
- Ginsburg's cancer has not spread, court says
- Ginsburg released from hospital after surgery
- Chicago's Olympic finances include $1B safety net
- Former teen sex slave on ordeal
- Solana: Clinton and Lavrov to meet next month
- Judge in Medtronic case didn't disclose son's work
- Crashed commuter plane was new, had good record
- Solana: Unity govt in Israel good for peace talks
- JPMorgan, Citigroup halting foreclosures
- JPMorgan halting foreclosures until March 6
- Chrysler official: No Fiat deal closing by Tuesday
- Chrysler official:Fiat deal won't close by Tuesday
- Indian rail official: 3 dead in train derailment
- Steve Martin brings new 'Panther' to Berlin fest
- APNewsBreak: Blackwater dumps tarnished brand name
- Analysis: Sarkozy pushes France into NATO embrace
- Wal-Mart names Gearhart top counsel
- Production of destroyer begins with little fanfare
- Correction: Oscar fashion story
- Leader of NC chapter of Ku Klux Klan dies
- Parole appeal denied for 2 who set Seton Hall fire
- Fed giving itself extra time to meet during crisis
- CORRECTION: Lithuania defense minister story
- Noise, fuel-dumping cause anger at US Kyrgyz base
- Weather around the world
- Software exec. defends hiring ex-Detroit mayor
- Luxury stores in Moscow shut doors amid crisis
- Martz: 'People are determined to keep me out'
- TierneyLab: Bringing a Neanderthal to Life
- Dot Earth: On the Fate of Species
- City Room: A 9/11 Widow Is Among the Dead
- ArtsBeat: Joss Whedon Answers Questions
- DealBook: Michael Moore Calls on Wall St.
- Bits: Twitter Gets a Style Guide
- Well: A Passion for Art, Through Cancer
- Zimbabwe Opposition Party Official Arrested
- Hamas Says Cease-Fire Nears; Israel Demurs
- The Caucus: Final Draft on Stimulus Bill
- Economix: Buses, Trains and Stimulus
- Zimbabwe Opposition Party Says Member Arrested
- Economix: The Lone Ranger C.E.O. Theory
- Bits: Do LED Lamps Really Save Energy?
- Europe Slump Deeper Than Expected
- Suicide Bomber Kills 30 in Baghdad Pilgrimage Attack
- Economix: Create Your Own Stimulus Package
- Gambit: Is Chess a Sport? Maybe, Maybe Not.
- Stimulus Offers Glimpse of Obamas Battle Plan
- Suspect Charged in Deadly Australian Fire
- 49 Are Killed in Plane Crash Near Buffalo
- Judges Plead Guilty in Payoffs for Jailing Youths
- The Caucus: Panetta Confirmed for C.I.A. Post
- Starting at Home, Irans Women Fight for Rights
- News Analysis: Large Banks on the Edge of Insolvency
- Disruption and Death Accompany High Winds
- Sensors Help Keep the Elderly Safe, and at Home
- Your Money: Stimulus Bills Tax Breaks and Benefits
- A Woman on Horseback Finds Friends on the Road
- Global Economic Crisis Poses Top Threat to U.S., Spy Chief Warns
- Remixable iPhone Album Points to Future
- Feb. 13, 2004: Lucy in the Sky, With Diamonds
- Jargon Watch: Eco-Crunch, Pre-Pre-Pre-SAT, Space Invaders
- White Dwarf Gallery: Dead Star Shining
- Hard-Case Carry-On Great for Travel Tumbles
- Gateway's Latest Laptop Is a Lofty Loser
- http://www.wired.com/reviews/product/gat eway_MD7826u
- Worried New Features Will Mean Firefox Bloat? Relax
- High-Tech Shocks Turn Bumps Into Power
- Whedon's Sci-Fi 'Dollhouse' Opens Its Mind-Wiping Doors
- Coder Collects a Cool Half-Million for iPhone Game
- The Shorty Awards: Why Nerds Hate Twitter
- ID Theft: Yes, It Is the Hackers
- Unix Lovers to Party Like It's 1234567890
- Sweden Builds the World's First Stealth Ships
- Copyright Fight Brewing Over Amazon's Kindle 2
- Southwest Redefines Model Airplane
- What Makes Us Human? Neanderthal Genome Holds Clues
- Tesla Teases Us With a Shot of Its Sedan
- Lars Horntveth's Classical Experiment Goes 'Kaleidoscopic'
- Special Forces' Gigapixel Flying Spy Sees All
- Orbiting Carbon Lab to Provide Missing Climate Data
- Bill Would Limit Judges on State Secrets
- Wired Science Takes on World's Biggest Science Conference
- Gmail's New 'Add Location' Feature Is Too Honest
- Feb. 12, 1809: Darwin — Adapted There, Evolved That
- CSI Scandinavia: Computer Dissects Cadavers With No Scalpel
- Buffalo Storage Device Beefs Up Your Network
- At 200, Darwin Evolves Beyond Evolution
- Bongs, Virginity, and Other Stuff You Can't Sell on eBay
- Terabit Ethernet Inches Closer To Reality
- Bookworm ePub Reader Gets Boost From O'Reilly
- Ontario Court Wrong About IP Addresses, Too
- Researchers Warn of Possible BitTorrent Meltdown
- Inside Factory China
- Microsoft To Open Retail Stores
- Firefox Faster In Wine Than Native
- Scientists Map Neanderthal Genome
- Pirate Bay Operators Stand Trial On Monday
- Moonlight 1.0 Brings Silverlight Content To Linux
- Post-Beta Windows 7 Build Leaked With New IE8
- Microsoft Slaps $250K Bounty On Conficker Worm
- How To Keep Rats From Eating My Cables?
- US Nuclear Weapons Lab Loses 67 Computers
- The Real Risks of Obama's BlackBerry
- New Tool Promises To Passively ldentify BitTorrent Files
- Court Rules Autism Not Caused By Childhood Vaccine
- Cambridge, Mass. Moves To Nix Security Cameras
- Brave New World of Open-source Game Design
- Palm Pulls the Plug On Palm OS
- Dell Selling Dual Boot Laptops
- Google Buys Finnish Paper Mill
- Iowa Seeks To Remove Electoral College
- A Quantitative Study of How Memes Spread
- MIT Team Creates Shock That Recharges Your Car
- UK University Making Universal Game Emulator
- UK Cinemas Get 3D Projection Rollout
- Some Of Australia's Tubes Are About To Be Filtered
- Cuba Launches Own Linux Variation
- Federal Officials and YouTube Nearing a Deal
- Amy Crehore's "Dreamgirls and Ukes" show Friday, Feb. 13, 2009 at Thinkspace Gallery
- Mark Ryden in Tokyo
- Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street Street
- Web Zen: Bacon Zen 3
- Flashbake: Free version-control for writers using git
- Concert for deaf people in Toronto
- Apple sez jailbreaking iPhones is illegal and should be banned
- Brits: rally to save your right to photograph the police, Feb 16 at Scotland Yard
- RIP, Atomic Ed Grothus, curator and proprietor of the Black Hole of Los Alamos
- Video: "Plane crashed a few blocks from my house. I filmed it."
- Lurve Bug
- EFF updates blogger legal guide
- Working GameBoy costume with playable Tetris-torso -- Boing Boing Gadgets
- Amazon Sells Rape Simulation Game
- VIDEO: Foxes on a trampoline
- Campaign for Guantnamo Detainee, Torture Survivor, Reaches Directly to Obama
- Make a motion-triggered spy cam
- Borribles wonderful YA fantasy novel in a new edition
- Pile of books cardboard stool
- Pac-man ghost lamps
- Retro Nintendo blanket
- Hard data on ebook piracy versus sales -- slides from O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing panel
- Terre Thaemlitz: a complete musical archive
- BB Video: Our Networked Report from the 2009 Global Game Jam
- Steorn: again, with the free energy thing
- Trouble Coffee: cold press coffee, hobo-inspired art, coconuts
- Abe Lincoln -- productivity geek
- Willy Wonka-style golden ticket contest for marijuana
- Q Burns Abstract Message remixes Youssou N'Dour for Africa Health/Tech Aid Project (music)
- Star Trek Inspired Corset
- University of Chicago study shows children know more words when their parents use gestures. If that's the...
- Teen "fake raped" at school while other students and coaches point and laugh. "Fake...
- Note to school secretaries: When you call a parent to let him know his son missed classes and leave a...
- Feeling sad on Valentine's day because you're mourning a spouse? What better way to cheer up than enjoying...
- Not News: Valentines Day is hard on people who cheat on spouses. Fark: This article tells you how to get...
- If you're planning on proposing to your boyfriend by leaping out of a cake in a crowded restaurant wearing...
- Dad getting on your case over a $.60 can of cat food? Oh yeah, that's a stabbin'
- News: Dog gets an obituary in local paper. Fark: Now he's getting a wake at a funeral home
- One man arrested and charged with arson for Australian bush fires; moved to a "secret location"...
- Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of swindle suspect Marc Dreier HAS been approved
- If you are a sex-ed teacher using humor to teach your class, wearing a condom on his head and a pair of red...
- Anarchists hold speed dating event in North London. Which kind of misses the whole point of being an...
- If a shovel stands in a work zone and nobody is there to lean on it, does it still raise a fine?
- Russian warship holds three pirate boats. Pirates have already experienced rum and the lash, don't know...
- Study finds that it's easier to tell when men are interested in sex then it is to tell when women are....
- 74 year old Army doctor is on his third tour in Afghanistan
- 14 alternative Valentine's Day gifts: What will you choose? The chocolate corset? Or the machete?
- 13 old boy and 15 year old girl have a baby together, refuse to share toys
- Elite undercover crime fighting duo with complete freedom to aggressively pursue chronic criminals decide...
- Want to know what Experian says about your FICO score? Too bad. As of Saturday, customers will no longer...
- Fark coloring contest
- News: Police arrest Mafia kingpin in Naples, Italy. Fark: He has long, blonde hair, wears dresses, and...
- Another glass ceiling falls to the forces of feminism as women emerge as the new force in human trafficking
- Wish you had a pill or potion to make someone fall in love with you? Your wait may soon be over. Here comes...
- "Jews" blamed for economic crisis in Europe
- Rival leaves Canadian online gambling market
- Hamas 'set for truce with Israel'
- Gregg Withdraws as Commerce Nominee
- Blagojevich Vows to Expose 'Hypocrisy' of Illinois Politicians
- PNC paid $68,000 to get $7.6 BIL best price for US Politicians
- Winds knock out power to thousands on East Coast
- Jewish Canadian student threatened
- Just had something to say...
- Near Sri Lankas War Zone, the Injured Struggle to Cope
- Republican Sen. Judd Gregg Withdraws Nomination As Commerce Secy.
- NYC marriage bureau rebuffs same-sex couples
- Solis Approved by Senate Committee
- Israel approves Gaza's first export: Valentine's Day flowers
- The Middle East. Enemies without - Enemies within
- Cheney, "High Probability" Of Biological Or Nuclear Attack
- Africanized Bees Found In Utah For The First Time
- U.S. imposes sanctions on Tamil Foundation
- UPDATE: State of shock, as fires burn whole towns
- President Obama Rallies Americans to Support Economic Stimulus
- Gaza Massive Destruction in Maps
- Australia Bushfire Survivors Tell Stories of Heroism in Hell
- Writing Dilemma
- Israel Seals West Bank Ahead of Close National Election
- Alex Rodriguez Admits To Steroid Use in ESPN Interview
- Obama Seeks Space Weapons Ban
- Iranian ship was floating radiological bomb meant for Israel
- The 2nd Annual Poverty Olympics
- What happens when the ad industry becomes nationalized?
- Torching Cars. (Or a peculiar French National Sport).
- Chicago Unveils 2016 Olympics Bid, Pegs Cost At $3.3B
- Vice President Joe Biden Attends Special Olympics, Awards Medals (SLIDESHOW)
- The Daily Show Does The Environment (VIDEO)
- Wednesday's Late-Night Joke Round-Up: Salma Hayek's Breasts, Nadya Suleman, And TARP Babies (VIDEO)
- Congress readies final vote on $790B stimulus bill
- Strange Bedfollows Launch $10 Million Health Care Ad Campaign
- Grayson Grills CItigroup CEO (VIDEO)
- DOD Gitmo Statements At Odds With Obama Administration
- GOP Looks For Next "Drill, Baby, Drill"
- John Paxson Resigning As Bulls GM
- Jeff Frederick, Twitter Idiot, Yells At Darwin
- Campbell Brown Ratings Don't Measure Up To Hype: "No Bias, No Bull, No Ratings"
- Chinese President Vows Increase In Aid To Africa
- Clinton's Trip To Asia Underscores Importance Of Rising East
- 2010: Senate Dems Optimisitic, House Dems Not
- Monster Destroyer: Play the Game!
- Feinstein Reveals Intel That May Embarrass Pakistan
- Conyers Subpoenas Rove, Again
- Lieberman Will Walk To Work For Sabbath Stimulus Vote
- Palinisms: Ask Sarah anything!
- Obama: Illinois Ready To Move Forward After Blagojevich
- Winter Downhill Lot of Snow = Snowboard!! Check it Here!
- Palestinian Youth Killed In Clash In Hebron
- China To Create Journalists Blacklist
- Fellow Republicans Attack Florida Gov. Crist For Stimulus Support
- Drew Peterson's Young Fiancee Wants Summer Wedding (WATCH)
- Manage Pizzeria and Make the Wealth! Play Now!
- Peter Chernin's Uncertain News Corp Future Worries Company, Wall Street
- Charlie Ergen Assures: I May Let Mel Karmazin Stay At Sirius XM
- Plouffe: Palin "Was Our Best Fundraiser And Organizer In The Fall"
- Chick Magnet
- Greenery Heart
- Fun and Story for Everyday: It Is A House!
- My New Apple Laptop
- Cmon and bring yer bike
- India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online
- Bamboo Speakers Aren't Just For Looks, Are Really Made of Bamboo
- Stop the Slaughter of Dolphins and Whales
- Honda Civic Hybrid Facebook
- Powell Peralta: The Ripper Art Show
- 100 Inspirational Posts to Make You a Better Writer
- Chelsie Hightower & Dmitry Chaplin: Dancing With The Stars Pro's (Photos, Videos)
- Yu-na Kim Scheherazade Animation ver.
- Bar Refaeli Looking Hot In Bikini Photos
- Two Things You Need to See Before Buying a New Car Audio System
- 9 XBox Live Arcade Games to Watch For This Year
- YouTube - 2/7/09: Your Weekly Address
- Watch The Office Season 5 Episode 15 Online
- War in Afghanistan could be lost by summer
- Google Proves Humanity Is Sick and Sad, Yet Absolutely Hilarious
- Rush Limbaugh: Champion of Big, Powerful Government
- Karen Cliche
- PCDisorder: Oops, There Goes Our Privacy
- Fennec foxes
- Fifth Element Tribute Video by Brandon - MySpace Video
- Crazy stunt in Stockholm, Sweden
- F1's Red Bull Racing Mark Webber Reveals Some Interesting Facts
- Indigo Children
- Music Video - School of Seven Bells - "Half Asleep"
- Recession, Apocalypse and Zombies
- Henry VIII love letter exhibited
- Valentines party
- Dubai Economic Report - Fleeing Workers Abandon Cars
- CBS (youll love it) Elephant and Dog story..Bella n Tara new WOW
- Landscape Gallery
- York Jewish students claim intimidation
- FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly Cheerful
- Ice Waves
- I"M GOING TO GIVE YOU SUCH A LICKING!
- EXOTIC DANCERS SEDUCE WITH THEIR EYES
- LOL I LUV U. TRULY I DO
- Broken Hill Dust Storm Australia
- Bushfire Damage
- Obamas Afghan Trap
- the Myth of Ronald Reagan
- Dahr Jamail, Iraq from the Inside of an Armored BMW
- LEGHORN CHICKS - 3 WEEKS OLD
- Gaza export Valentine's Day flowers
- People love to give each other advice.Me too,Click blues
- UN's Sampaio calls for new Bretton Woods
- Wood Flavoring
- EU high-level groups dominated by big business
- Spice in your Life (1)
- The Obamasburg Address
- Friday The 13th From Camp Crystal to Elm Street
- Picture Dump #2
- Picture Dump
- Carlin quotes
- Rubiks TouchCube coming your way
- Agile Project Communication Using The One-Page Project Manager.
- GlassFish Performance Monitor enters Sun's GlassFish offerings
- Debugging Multithreaded Applications as Singlethreaded in C#
- Bespin: A new Mozilla Labs experimental extensible code editor using Canvas
- Ferengi Programmer and the Dreyfus Model
- Unit Testing: Multiple Assertions And Lazy/Shallow Testing Are Evil
- Why JSR-286 is irrelevant and how to fix it
- JavaFX SDK 1.1 Now Available and in NetBeans IDE 6.5!
- JavaFX 1.1 released, some first impressions
- Windows 7 Taskbar: APIs
- Rubinius: All shiny and new
- Mini Java Puzzler
- Installing Eclipse - some of my favorite plugins
- Why do C# developers look down on VB.NET?
- JBoss Microcontainer Enables the Good Sort of Evil
- DDD: There Is No Database
- Installing Eclipse: Some of my Favourite Plug-ins
- Goosh - A fantastic front-end to Google services
- Roll Your Own Dependency Injection (Flex)
- Pulse 2.4: The Foundation for Eclipse Developer Collaboration
- DDD: Bounded Contexts
- A Distributed OSGi Powered AJAX WebApp
- Why You Should Always Validate Your Input
- 125+ Java web components
- Why are thread safe collections so hard?
- What do you think every software architect should know?
- An experienced programmer doesnt use SOLID as a checklist - he internalises it.
- Avoiding concurrency pains with C# multicore programming
- Knitting for Coraline
- Cotton Candy in the Lab
- Happy Birthday, Chuck Yeager!
- Sebastians Voodoo
- Two cops on the same force discover they are father and son
- Made For Each Other
- Diabetes-monitoring Nanoparticle Tattoos
- Guacamole Hans Solo Carbonite Sculpture
- Pringles Can iPod Dock
- 72-year-old ex-sprinter foils thief
- Working GameBoy Costume
- Zombie Kitty Noms
- Bike Washing Machine: Pedal Your Clothes Clean
- Man Has Surgery to Reattach His Hand. For The Second Time!
- Oldest Human Hair Found in Hyena Poop
- VideoSift Clips of the Week
- Hellboy-Sackboy Hybrid
- The Rubens Tube: Physics + Fire = Awesome!
- Wildfires from the inside
- Post-it Note Artwork!
- Guitar Store
- European Fast Food
- Forget flowers: Say it with stickies!
- The Biology of Romance
- Pink Underwear Protest
- Lego Casemod
- Black History Month: 5 Must-See Underrated Movies
- If the Dealership Goes Bankrupt, The Car You Sold May Come Back to Haunt You
- Amusement Ride Accidents
- Sally Hemmingss University of Virginia
- An Unlikely Encounter
- Devolve Me
- Moss Carpet
- Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Konflict (Conflict) - A Short Film
- Top Chef vs. Eel
- Absolutely Amazing Video Game Remake Wallpapers [Friday Fun]
- We Have a Winner, Fellowes [Contest]
- First Screenshot of Chrome on OS X [Chrome]
- Mozilla Bespin Is a Killer Web-Based Text Editor [Text Editors]
- Build a Custom-Made BoxeeBox [Weekend Project]
- TrackThis Keeps You Updated on Your Package Status [Tracking]
- Microsoft to Launch Retail Stores [Computers]
- Make Firefox Remember Any Password, No Bookmarklet Required [Firefox Tip]
- To-Dos, Weather, and Twitter on a Linux Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Best Movie Cataloging Tools? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Jinni Recommendation Service Like Pandora for Movies [Movies]
- Gog.is Shortens Google Search URLs for Easy Sharing [Search]
- BeFunky Transforms Your Photos into Impressive Digital Artwork [Digital Photos]
- Offline Gmail 0.2 Specifies Max Size for Offline Attachments [Gmail Labs]
- Disk for iPhone Turns Your iPhone into a Portable Drive [Downloads]
- WinBubble Customizes Vista Icons and Context Menus With Ease [Downloads]
- The Compartmentalized Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Reduce Your Rent with This Simple Letter [Saving Money]
- Skyfire Mobile Browser Adds Social Media [Downloads]
- DIY Heart-Shaped Paperclips [Valentine's Day]
- Windows 7 Upgrade Details for XP and Vista Users [Windows 7]
- Moonlight 1.0 Gives Linux Users Silverlight 1.0 Compatability [Downloads]
- YouTube Offers (Official) Downloads and Purchases for Videos [Streaming Video]
- Blank Canvas Manages Multiple Gmail Signatures [Firefox]
- Organize All Your Paper with a Central Home Binder [Organizers]
- Buying Vista This Summer Could Mean a Free Windows 7 Upgrade [Rumors]
- Flickit Melds Your iPhone and Flickr in Sweet Harmony [Downloads]
- Google Maps or MapQuest? [Reader Poll]
- Ask MetaFilter Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Wallpaper Juggler Downloads, Rotates High-Quality Wallpaper [Downloads]
- PR on Websites: Press Area Usability (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- Flickr Most Interesting Today [30/01/09]
- January UX Roundup | UX Booth
- Guide to the Camarilla
- Guide to the Sabbat
- Rosarote Brille statt Krisenbewusstsein - Kommentar
- 10 great places to prowl near the Super Bowl
- SK8 Krazy Mobile Games 2008
- Mr. Restart & Mr. FastRestart UIQ3 Apps
- Latest jobs in Japan | MyShigoto - Search for Jobs in Japan
- Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- NBA Street Mobile Java Games 2008
- Favicon Gallery - Most Remarkable Favicons
- MILF Lessons - Austin Kincaid - T.K.O! **01/29**
- favicon.ico Generator
- Skirted swimsuits, skirted swimwear- We carry skirted swimsuits and swimwear
- Love Was Too Plebeian by lozenger8
- Try Outs for the Philadelphia Soul Set
- Pink bikini, pink bikini swimsuit- We carry swimsuits and bikini swimwear
- White House Social Secretary Reflects On Role : NPR
- hififorsale.com's AudiophileCandy
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Sri Lanka | outboundholidays.com
- 37 Signals Rails Action Profiler Released
- Former President Bush Gets Standing Ovation at Game
- pinvoke - Icons and pixel fonts
- Victoria Golf & Country Resort, Kandy, Sri Lanka | outboundholidays.com
- HVAC Contractor Promotes Careers, Not Just Jobs
- Grails 1.1 Beta 3 Released - Support For Using GORM Outside Of Grails
- Google: Google Maps Car Hits a Deer, Records Entire Ordeal
- Lista de 15 exerccios para aprender uma nova linguagem de programao
- Sugar Community Edition 5.2.0 Patch A - Over 150 Reported Issues Addressed
|Music vs. the music industry|
|links for 2009-02-13|
|And now, William Shatner|
|The Art of Generating Buzz|
|Being creative after a layoff|
|Whats a telegraph?|
|Posts from 02/13|
|BIG NEWS: From YouTube|
|43f Podcast: Gangs, Constraints, and Courageous...|
|Write to a Google Spreadsheet from a Python script|
|thing-a-day is underway|
|Stimulus Bill Qs|
|The Mark Cuban Stimulus Plan - Open Source Funding|
|Connecting with Twitter using OAuth|
|Even if shes got a screw loose.|
|SpokenWord.org aggregates spoken words|
|Matter: Marketing by sending people free stuff|
|Apple Store Told Me Wrong|
|Harlan County, USA|
|Happy Darwin Day: Evolution Explainer|
|A look at crash neighborhood|
|BB Video: Our Networked Report from the 2009...|
|The Obama Administration and Congress|
|Paul Rudd Is Dead|
|Plane crash in NY state kills 49|
|Top 5 Renegade Valentines Day Gifts for Men -...|
|Dozens die in New York air crash|
|Recent episode from 02/13|
|Home Video Of Buffalo Plane Crash.|
|Diggnation - Wrestling|
|Author Fears for His Safety After Writing About...|
|Windows: One-click Restart - Tekzilla Daily Tip|
|What Was I Thinking? Porn-Star Boyfriend|
|In Holland Tunnel: Springsteens Working On A...|
|Phelps Begs Forgiveness from China|
|Pouilly Fume Wine Tasting - Episode #622|
|FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly...|
|The Dark side of internet fame|
|TEDTalks : Siftables, the toy blocks that think...|
- # 111 tweetsDad at 13 | Boy Alfie Patten, 13, becomes father of baby girl Maisie with girlfriend Chantelle ...
- # 47 tweets1234567890 Day
- # 22 tweetsCountdown (actually up) to the UNIX Epoch time being 1234567890!
- # 14 tweetsEarly Screenshots from the Mac Version of Google's Chrome Browser - Mac Rumors
- # 14 tweets5 Companies Building the Internet of Things - ReadWriteWeb
- # 14 tweetsNow You Can Edit Google Spreadsheets On Android and iPhones