- Moonrise over Mauna Kea Hawaii, Tallest Island Mtn in World
- Building a Better Alien-Detection System
- Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski on The Colbert Report
- 10 Things to Hate About Tech
- Lego Waterboarding
- 'Fraction cells' found in human brain
- Sorting out the Pirate Bay verdict
- The Awful Secrets of 25 Famous Cartoon Characters
- 6 Things That Could Ruin Twitter (& 5 That Won't)
- Taliban tighten their grip on Pakistan's northwest
- And so let that be a lesson to you, Pirate Bay!
- Teen Made $50,000 Smuggling Drugs Across Border
- The Definitive Game Boy Timeline
- TITS On Google Maps [PIC]
- 25 Alcohol Slang Terms And a Slang Report
- Acting head of Freddie Mac commits suicide
- Iraqi children trained by al-Qaeda to be suicide bombers
- I'll Drive You, Bananas!
- Cy&H: Clothes in the Fridge
- Colbert Mocks Texas Secessionists
- Kernel Log: What's coming in 2.6.30
- The Pulitzer-winning investigation that dare not be uttered
- Pig gets electrocuted while doing it!
- A World of Trouble: Interactive Economic Map
- Emergency landing caught on tape
- Baby delivers emotional sermon from church stage
- Why Google Is the New Pirate Bay
- Woman Burnt To Death In Road Rage Incident
- Ruined By Reality TV: Eight Romances Burnt by the Spotlight
- Its a free country
- 50 Incredible Photography Techniques and Tutorials | How-To | Smashing Magazine
- 18 Seriously Helpful Cheat Sheets for Easier Coding | Web Design Ledger
- 16 Best Web Design Galleries for Inspiration
- Google Analytics API - IDEA*IDEA
- derwiki - What I Wish I Had Known About Developing C/C++ From Linux Before I Started
- I wireframes
- Google Analytics Blog: Web Analytics Tips & Tricks: Attention Developers: Google Analytics API Launched!
- Creative Print Typography Layouts | Design Showcase | Smashing Magazine
- Now You Can Change What Google Says About You - ReadWriteWeb
- Interface Design Inspiration | 30 Beautiful Website Footer Designs|Dzine Blog
- O3D API - Google Code
- Lifehacker - Six Ways You Should Be Using Twitter (that Don't Involve Breakfast) - Feature
- 100 Free Courses & Tutorials for Aspiring iPhone App Developers | Best Universities
- 64 Things Every Geek Should Know - LaptopLogic.com
- startuptools / FrontPage
- A List Apart: Articles: In Defense of Eye Candy
- 5 Ways to Get Your Questions Answered on Twitter
- Some Notes on Distributed Key Stores random($foo)
- Make Your Own Web Site Badges with jQuery and JSON
- 101 Examples of Text Treatments on the Web | Webdesigner Depot
- Meatballs with Ricotta in Tomato Sauce Recipe | Simply Recipes
- Katz Got Your Tongue? Evented Programming With jQuery
- America's Newest Profession - WSJ.com
- 10 Health Habits That Will Help You Live to 100 on Yahoo! Health
- What is Vertical Align?
- 5 Simple Tricks To Bring Light and Shadow Into Your Designs | How-To | Smashing Magazine
- The Fastest Growing Social Sites
- McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Internet-Age Writing Syllabus and Course Overview.
- Google News Timeline
- Upcoming young star at the Conservative Political Action Conference turns out to be... wait for it... a gay...
- "PSD is not my favourite file format."
- The best Neglected Children advert I've seen
- My mom died in 2006 after an 8 month battle with lung cancer..and this is the charity event I am hosting on...
- Jon Stewart Destroys Conservatives Critical of Releasing Torture Memos: "So Apparently Everyone Is Not...
- Pilot lands without engine. (Video)
- If Marxism had ever produced a functional, prosperous society, it might have looked something like this...
- Understanding and improving the fast inverse square root hack
- The Need for Answers... Science vs Religion
- US Freddie Mac chief found dead
- Head of Freddie Mac Commits Suicide
- Does anyone use django? Is it worth learning python to use it?
- Where does all the NSFW stuff go?
- Germanys cabinet passed a law today to effectively censor the internet. Place a marker on the world map and...
- Reddit Census: If you're male, upmod. Females, downmod. That way this can stay on the front page and we'll...
- We fucking shoot back
- PHD comics: Cancer
- The Rage of the Privileged Class As It Loses Its Privileges -- New York Magazine
- Know thy enemy... [pic]
- Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism
- The Definitive GameBoy Timeline [pic]
- TV sends message that "Christians are nutters" say Christians
- Where the Hebrews stole the 1st 5 chapters of the Bible from.
- Even after 15 years, the internet can still throw up something so batshit mental I fall in love with it all...
- Understanding how the JVM uses native memory on Windows and Linux
- The australian amateur photographer Chris Van Wyk was snorkeling in the Mary River, a river system in South...
- Caustic Graphics100% Raytracing
- Tree frog christmas light: "This is a Cuban tree frog on a tree in my backyard in southern Florida....
- 9/11 Photos taken from air by Russian pilot
- Police investigating death of Freddie Mac official (AP)
- 'American Idol' Allison Iraheta's Hot Leggings!
- Taliban Territory Growing In Pakistan
- Freddie Mac Official Dead in Apparent Suicide
- Acting Freddie Mac CFO commits suicide
- Israel denies violating international law in Gaza (AP)
- What Do Susan Boyle And Capt. Sully Have In Common?
- Freddie Mac official found dead in apparent suicide (AP)
- Reports: Freddie Mac official found dead (AP)
- 'The Biggest Loser' recap: Caged in
- Army officer: Report cites Abu Ghraib 'scapegoats'
- BBB Warns Of Publishers Clearing House Scam
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Off the dancefloor and onto the links
- Sri Lanka: Masses Flee, Many Still in Danger
- WH communications director leaving
- High court hears reverse discrimination arguments (AP)
- Report links CIA to military harsh interrogations (AP)
- Woodbridge unhappy with ITF decision (AP)
- Pirates are marched down gangplank to Kenya jail (AP)
- Taliban tighten their grip on Pakistan's northwest (AP)
- Budget May Affect SJ Library Porn Filter Debate
- European Nations May Investigate Bush Officials Over Prisoner Treatment
- Israel Puts Iran Issue Ahead of Palestinians
- Classical Dancer Campaigns As 'People's Candidate' in India
- Pirates racking up the shutouts this season
- Fidel Castro: Obama 'misinterpreted' Raul's words (AP)
- Worst foreclosure rates found in 4 states (AP)
- At Risk in Sri Lanka's War
- Today's News: Our Take - Did Miss California's Anti-Gay Marriage Answer Cost Her the Crown?
- Astros snap Dodgers' 8-game win streak (AP)
- A boy named Sue and a girl named Marijuana Pepsi
- "Mr. Everyman is stronger than we are, and sooner or later we must adapt our knowledge to his...
- Swamp Thing, I think I love you
- The H&FJ Institute for Unapplied Mathematics
- That old homemade sound.
- CycleKarting: Extreme Vintage Go-Karting
- Fun for all ages, dimensions.
- A Strange Erotic Journey from Milan to Minsk
- I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor. It is a symbol of despair. Cheap...
- Bolaño and the Ghosts of Ciuduad Juárez
- Today's yards just aren't as exciting.
- Filipino Komiks Masters
- Recipe Puppy, a new Recipe Search Engine
- Fire Joe Morgan, Hire Demetri Martin
- 84 Up, 84 Down. (Excluding Walks and Errors)
- We walk by faith, not by sight
- Beyond the Major Arcana of the Dolls
- Google says give me more info
- American Stonehenge
- Neuroenhancing Drugs
- David Simon in conversation with Bill Moyers about The Wire
- Good Morning America, How Are You?
- A city outside of time
- Don't forget the alt text
- The Brain-Twitter Interface
- Life Among the Africans in India
- When you care enough to send the very worst...
- What are you reading, charming writer?
- For Those Who Live to Eat
- Cassini. Camera. Saturn.
- New Military Command Planned for U.S. Cybersecurity
- Email: Still the One for Developers
- All 11 men held during terror raids freed without charge
- Altria Group 1Q profit drops, but beats view
- AT&T 1Q earnings fall, but tops view
- Final Fantasy Reader Q&A
- $1.3B DEBT RATTLE
- LINDSAY LOHAN REDISCOVERS THE GUYS
- Newsweek: Why we should 'green the ghetto'
- Storms dampen South Africa ballot
- New Guinea Tribe Sues The New Yorker For $10M
- Core MySpace Executive Team Definitely Out. Expect Announcement Soon.
- Christopher Hill, New Iraq Envoy, Confirmed By Senate
- CSIRO's patent lawsuits conclude with the final 13 companies settling
- Firms Infused With Rescue Cash Find Money to Fund Lobbying
- Diplomat Claims Bush White House Destroyed His Memo Opposing Torture (VIDEO)
- Electronics in limpet shells
- Japanese edition of Getting Started with Arduino available
- 'Lost': Untangling the mystery of viral video sensation 'What's in the Box?'
- Social Profiling
- Sen. Carl Levin: New Report: Bush Officials Tried to Shift Blame for Detainee Abuse to Low-Ranking Soldiers
- Black Rock dev says racing genre is 'dying,' Split/Second will save it
- Robert L. Borosage: Arm the COP on the Bank Beat
- The Definitive Game Boy Timeline [Nintendo]
- Verizon Wireless Offering User Reviews
- Just Out
- Standardized EV plug could be adopted within months, says GM
- A day in the life of 'Idol,' from rehearsals to the live show - USATODAY.com
- Gates: Cyberattacks a constant threat
- Sean Penn: Smiles for Smirks
- Morgan Stanley Posts Bigger-Than Estimated Loss - Bloomberg
- AT&T reports smooth sailing on the iPhone front for Q1'09 - Ars Technica
- Indians enjoy a six-pack of twin killings - MLB.com
- Sources: Craigslist suspect kept victims' underwear - Boston Globe
- STREET MOVES: Morgan Stanley Hires Investment Rep, Brokers - Wall Street Journal
- Obama Risks Security With Image Campaign, Republicans Warn - FOXNews
- Darling Sees Record Deficit, Higher Taxes, Recession - Bloomberg
- Iran says West tries to muzzle criticism of Israel - The Associated Press
- Supreme Court to Hear Controversial Reverse Discrimination Arguments - FOXNews
- Morgan Stanley's Q1 commodities risk down slightly - Reuters
- Why Yahoo shouldn't sell search - CNNMoney.com
- Back to where it began: Obama visits Iowa - CNN
- Oakland Athletics (5-8) at New York Yankees (8-6), 1:05 pm - USA Today
- Timing May Matter in Organ Donation Decisions - U.S. News & World Report
- Patient Hawks have built themselves into a winner - NBA.com
- Israel: Halt Iran to allow Mideast peace efforts - The Associated Press
- Sri Lanka: 'Civilians are dying, and the hospital is paralysed' - guardian.co.uk
- NYMEX-Crude down on large EIA stock build - Reuters
- Yahoo shares make gains following results, job cuts - MarketWatch
- New York Jets have not contacted Mark Sanchez since workout - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Why I won't be celebrating Earth Day today, and instead everyday - TG Daily
- Tuesday's Dancing: What You Didn't See - People Magazine
- Susan Boyle gets a semi-makeover - New York Daily News
- Zuma's Precarious Alliance - Washington Post
- Eyewitness: 'I thought, I won't survive' - BBC News
- Police: Elderly man kills wife, self in Largo - Tampa Tribune
- Health Buzz: Swine Flu and Other Health News - U.S. News & World Report
- Lieberman opposes Arab initiative - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- In December Supplementary Report, Morgan Stanley Lost $1.3B - Wall Street Journal
- Judge: LB faces jail for future violation - ESPN
- Can Iraqis Tweet their way to a state of normalcy?
- Interior announces $750M to restore national parks
- Texas group indicates it'll sue over $450M biolab
- Black-and-white printing goes green with soy toner
- Israel: Halt Iran to allow Mideast peace efforts
- Credit unions reject Hill plan for mortgage relief
- A look at the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
- Hyundai moves from one Genesis to the next
- Religion news in brief
- Ivy Leaguer `infiltrates' Falwell's university
- Pittsburgh health systems in antitrust battle
- Earth on TV: New channel offers views of Earth
- RC2 shares jump on 1Q earnings
- Ford expected to lower cash burn in first quarter
- NY student beaten in international case speaks out
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' shot at in Colo. Springs
- NY woman imprisoned for driving car into bar crowd
- Women's hoops gets lots of A's for coaching hires
- 14 schools earn top scores on BCA report card
- Standing ovation greets Maine gay marriage bill
- Ethan Allen shares slump after results prereleased
- Celizic: Tillman wouldnt want go into Hall of Fame
- Ronstadt adds Spanish flair to NC's MerleFest
- Jury selection begins in Pa. immigrant death
- Safety board objects to FAA secrecy on bird data
- Man arrested in Mexico in Cincinnati-area slayings
- Iran says West tries to muzzle criticism of Israel
- EU lawmakers approve new price cap on text message
- Northrop Grumman 1st-qtr profit up nearly 50 pct
- Crude oil inventories jump more than expected
- Revenue Drops 62% as Morgan Stanley Posts a Loss
- Volkswagen Quarterly Profit Plummets
- Freddie Mac Executive Found Dead
- Freddie Mac Official Found Dead
- Debtholders vs. U.S. Over Chrysler Deal
- Top Pentagon Commander Meets Troops in Afghanistan
- Sri Lanka Presses Assault as Civilians Flee Fighting
- Hope and Caution on Chinese Economy
- At Home, at Last
- Avastin Falls Short in Colon Cancer Trial
- Foreigners Filling Jobs That Iraqis Often Shun
- Hime Island Journal: A Workers Paradise Found Off Japans Coast
- Asian Markets Are Flat
- South Africans Vote, Expecting Few Big Changes
- Pushing the Limit: Ultimate Board Champ Mixes Waves, Ice and Wheels
- Report Details Broad Scope of Fraud at Satyam
- Yes, Its Beautiful, the Italians All Say, but Is It a Michelangelo?
- Firm Is Facing New Questions Over Pensions
- South African Voters Grumble, but Favor A.N.C.
- Report Gives New Detail on Interrogation Approval
- In Adopting Harsh Tactics, No Inquiry Into Past Use
- Is This Seat Taken? In Front Rows of New Ballparks, Not Yet
- Banned Techniques Yielded High Value Information, Memo Says
- Hoping Mezcal Can Turn the Worm
- City Room: Con Edison Rate Increase Is Approved
- Economic Scene: For Housing Crisis, the End Probably Isnt Near
- Sri Lankan Separatists Ignore Surrender Deadline
- The Caucus: Senate Confirms Ambassador to Iraq
- An Effort to Save a City by Shrinking It
- Company Seen as Trying to Hide Details of West Virginia Blast
- Star Trek's Beast Master Reveals How to Create a Monster
- Thanks for the Memories: Overtaxing Your CPU for Perfect Recall
- Video: Trip-Hop Pioneer Tricky Is Sweet and Naive
- April 22, 1970: Tell Your Mother You Love Her
- Obama: Keep Filling Administration With RIAA Insiders
- Unloved and Overpriced, Consumer Robots Battle for Survival
- Neil Gaiman Writes a Final 'Love Letter to Batman'
- We Drive the Aptera, and It's a Real Car
- Kick Starters: Four Hiking Boots for Getting Out of the House and On the Trail
- Hands On: 'inFamous' Amps Up Superhero Game Genre
- 100-MPG Delivery Van Is a Bright Idea
- What Marmots Teach Us About Terrorism
- U.K. Man Sues Bank Over 'Phantom' Withdrawals
- Hang Up And Fly
- Future of the Phone: The End of the Cell
- Army Tests Flying Robo-Sniper
- NSA Chief: 'We Do Not Want to Run Cyber Security'
- Cyberspies Hack Into U.S. Fighter Project: Report
- Astronomers Closer to Exoplanet Holy Grail
- April 21, 1994: Our Solar System Is Not Alone
- When Worlds Collide: Spock Confronts the Ultimate Challenge
- Digidoku: Taking Sudoku Interactive
- J.J. Abrams on the Magic of Mystery
- Building a Better Alien-Detection System
- Gallery: Snow Bikes, Track Bikes and Dog Bowls Roll Out at Sea Otter Bike Show
- Burning Questions for Digg's Kevin Rose? Send Us Yours!
- Schwarzenegger Praises Green Hummer
- ISP Download Caps Not Dead, But Ought to Be
- Scholars Reject Obama's Stance on Warrantless Cell-Phone Records
- Review: 'Caprica' DVD Spins Religion, Race Into Worthy 'Galactica' Prequel
- Scientists Discover Exoplanet Less Than Twice the Mass of Earth
- The History of Microsoft's Anti-Competitive Behavior
- Developing Battery Replacement Infrastructure For Electric Cars
- Pentagon Cyber-Command In the Works
- Using Conficker's Tricks To Root Out Infections
- The Road To Terabit Ethernet
- Botnet Expert Wants 'Special Ops' Security Teams
- Study Claims 8.5% of Young Gamers "Pathologically Addicted"
- Ancient Books Go Online
- Consortium To Share Ad Revenue From Stolen Stories
- World's First X-Ray Laser Goes Live
- Biotech Company To Patent Pigs
- Sink Your Balls Quickly With Pool-Cue Robots
- Google Brings 3D To Web With Open Source Plugin
- RIAA Brief Attacks Free Software Foundation
- Should Network Cables Be Replaced?
- A Layman's Guide To Bandwidth Pricing
- Sending Messages With Your Brain Via EEG
- First Android-Based Netbook, Set-Top Box
- Fair Use Affirmed In Turntin Case
- BYU Prof. Says University Classroooms Will Be "Irrelevant" By 2020
- Ballmer, IBM Surprised By Oracle-Sun Deal
- Brazilian Pirates Hijack US MIlitary Satellites
- Windows 7 Starter Edition - 3 Apps Only
- Highlights From the 2009 Google Summer of Code
- Computer Spies Breach $300-bil Fighter-Jet Project
- BT Blocks Access To Pirate Bay
- Do We Need Running Shoes To Run?
- Bethesda Announces New Fallout Game For 2010
- Physicists Propose New Kind of Quantum Tunneling
- Happy Earth Day!
- Surveillance image of thief stealing surveillance cams
- Rock Stars on Drugs
- Recently at Boing Boing Gadgets
- What Not To Do This Earth Day
- Opening Skinner's Box: ten psych experiments that remade the world
- Ranting lemonade label from embittered screenwriter
- 747 converted to a restaurant, then abandoned
- JG Ballard eulogized by John Clute
- Jay-Z vs. Radiohead
- Nifty gaming gadget administers nitrous oxide to kids
- Offworld gets an exclusive peek at Henry Hatsworth concept art
- freaky food fun: Insert dried spaghetti into hot dogs, then boil
- Lego waterboarding
- Court turns down challenge to jury's use of Bible
- The Frank Lloyd Wright Ax Murders
- BB Video: IFTF, Sun, and Boing Boing Launch Digital Open Youth Innovation Expo
- Yoga "Eco Mat" Review: PrAna Revolution (Attention-Conservation Verdict: I Dig.)
- Manga about running Ubuntu
- Brit mobile operators blocking Pirate Bay
- TV reporter forgets he is on live TV, says bad word, then blanches in horror
- The New Yorker on the underground world of neuroenhancing drugs.
- Fool All of the People, All of the Time
- Baby delivers emotional sermon from church stage
- Free tribute to Michael Moorcock from Gaiman, Duncan, et al
- Fon releases open meshing WiFi router
- Modern life is broken -- why?
- Honeywell email ad from the dawn of time -- Boing Boing Gadgets
- Norwegian P2P downloaders buy more music
- Anonymous declares war on copyright enforcers, demands more lawsuits against P2P services
- Retired Vietnam soldier turned gravedigger explains the significance of burying soldiers killed in action
- Teacher sends a 5-year-old home with a bag of poop. "This little turd was on the floor in my room"
- "...a stripper allegedly used a vibrator to anally penetrate a fraternity pledge during an initiation...
- TARP wife complains about not wanting to be "spotted climbing into a taxi, laden with Bergdorf Goodman...
- British man defies "Supersize Me" documentary, eats McDonald's for 30 days and claims to have...
- Teacher/student sex suspect gets off on a technicality, teenage boys
- Now listen up people -- just because there's a new President in office, doesn't mean you can bring chain...
- Woman drives to random coffee shops in Edmonton to hand out $100 bills to strangers. "Happy spring"
- Photoshop Challenge: What other items should the Octomom sell under her new trademark?
- Man attacks cops with medieval battle ax, dagger and broad sword. No cleric needed, level 12 Elf Warrior...
- Hijacked train released in India after demands to be rerouted to Cuba are denied
- Once again, apparently some of you missed the memo: hiding in your soon-to-be-ex-wife's trunk then biting...
- If you can tell the difference between fabric conditioner and milk there's a nurse in a British hospital...
- US now charging a 100% tariff for Italian bottled water as a revenge for the EU ban on US beef. Because...
- Televangelist Joel Osteen and his hot Stepford wife rent Yankee Stadium for $1.5 million so he can preach...
- The acting head of Freddie Mac, David Kellerman, has committed suicide
- Somalia to U.S.: "Hey can you help us set up a pseudo-military group of people who weren't good enough...
- There is now a black hole both inside and outside the UK treasury
- If you're a strict Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage, the ideal place to work is...
- Virginia parking meter repairman steals $170,000, or over 4 tons worth of coins, in under a year. That's...
- "The two thought about calling 911 when they heard gunshots but started making out instead"
- Judge rules KKK Imperial Wizard's son is too stupid to stand trial for murder with his dad. Behold, the...
- World piracy doubles in first quarter 2009 due to Somalia. Still no cure for Tropic of Cancer
- Man survives three days lost in the Arctic, makes it home by riding on the backs of polar bears seeking...
- Topix.net Weblog: Topix becomes #1 news site of Gannett, Tribune & McClatchy Internet Portfolio
- Obama Plans Crackdown on Deceptive Credit Card Practices
- 4/20 is National Pot Smoking Day
- Judge orders Bush to testify in SMU case.
- Stephen Hawking Hospitalized, Very Sick
- Perez bitches about beauty contestant
- Miss California: "Marriage should be between a man and a woman"
- Memo Says Prisoner Was Waterboarded 183 Times
- Obama suggests Cuba release political prisoners
- Famed Feminist Faces Medical Tragedies, Bankruptcy, Despite Insurance
- Tea Parties: An over the top success
- Get the Apology Ready! GOP Rep Says Limbaugh's "Just an Entertainer"
- NY Senator Diaz Calls for Ousting of NY Governor Paterson: Says He Insulted All People of Faith
- Skopje rejects Greek bid on name issue
- EPA Declares Greenhouse Gases a Health Threat
- Muslim dad has daughter killed for wearing mini-skirts
- Two arrested in connection with Jeremy Johnson case
- New Afghan law lets men refuse to feed wives who deny them sex
- Billy Ray Cyrus: 'If I said (that) about his (Jamie Foxx's) daughter he might not find it so (funny)
- Judgment Day for Tax Cheats
- Obama Appointee Suggests Radical Plan for Newspaper Bailout
- Obama Unveils High-Speed Rail Plan
- Tax Day Tea Party in Frankfort one of many across United States
- Evolution debate vote
- Banks Still Pulling Sway On Major Credit Card Bill
- Cute/Ridiculous Animal Thing Of The Day: Cat Regrets Curiosity (VIDEO)
- DERRICK ROSE Named NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
- Shining Path Rebels Stage Comeback In Peru
- Chicago Doctors Launch Free Medical Clinic For Uninsured
- Earth Day Eagle Strikes Back, Mugs Woman
- Illinois Called 'Nigeria Of The Midwest' By Reform Commission Member
- Justin Timberlake Mounts Jessica Biel For Lakers' Jumbotron (PHOTOS)
- Pittsburgh Samaritan Does Five Good Deeds For Chicago Strangers Found On Craigslist
- Cook County Sales Tax Hike Could Be Completely Rolled Back: John Daley
- Abu Ghraib Head: Bush Administration Scapegoated Us
- Cheney Hits Obama Again: 'Devastating' Economic Policies
- Geithner: US Bears Substantial Share Of Blame For Financial Crisis
- Maggie Daley Undergoing Biopsy For Breast Cancer
- Colbert Takes A Glance At George Will's Stance On Pants (VIDEO)
- Secretary Clinton Testifies Before Congress
- Booting Crackdown Begins, 65,000 Cars Could Be Seized
- Abdiwali Abdiqadir Muse: Prosecutors Say Teenage Somali Pirate Was Brazen Ringleader Of Crew
- India: Maoists Hijack Train Filled With 700 Passengers
- Bobby Rush: A Black Panther In Cuba
- EFCA Backers Step Up Efforts, Begin Calling Out Democrats, Obama
- Dunnings 'Shocked' When Stroger Fired Her As Cook County CFO
- Ahmadinejad Refuses To Say Whether US Journalist Will Be Released
- Hollywood Reporter Throwdown! Industry Watchers Trash Each Other
- Chris Jepson: Lindsay Lohan's New Man?
- Conservative Movement Throws Full Weight Against Sebelius
- Obama Wears Wrong Shoes To Tree-Planting (PHOTOS)
- 'Scott Murphy Has Defeated Republican Jim Tedisco': Ex-NRCC Chair
- Taliban: Claim Of Government Talks Is 'Propaganda'
- Netanyahu Doesn't Care About Obama's Peace Plan: MJ Rosenberg
- True cost of nuclear power - CNN
- Acting head of Freddie Mac commits suicide - wtop.com
- ill do the work myself - (DOG)
- Solar eclips picture
- Humans Make Earth Day Better
- Abisko Washbasin from Eumar
- Calling Dog
- Child Actors: Then and Now
- Watch State of Play (2009) Movie Online| iWebMovie
- The 6 Most Rocking Grannies On The Internet
- Universal Day of the Jedi
- 101 Last Supper Images
- Parallels Workstation Extreme Demo
- Miss USA Kristen Dalton In A Bikini
- Alyssa Milano Keeps In Touch
- Hollywood Top Actress Pictures: Jessica Simpson
- Top High Fashion Models Pictures: Stacy Keibler
- YouTube - Lee Greenwood - God Bless The USA
- Toddler Shoots Herself Dead
- Ads War : Mac VS Pc
- Paris Hilton Eat Hoodia Gordonii
- Professional Portrait Photography by Jacek Gasiorowski
- Speed Painting with Ketchup and French Fries
- Scientists discover a nearly Earth-sized planet
- Map of Croatia - Novigrad
- YouTube - You Can't Forget Your Past
- New Zealand Neglects to Name Islands for 200 Years
- Flawless Britains Got Talent 2009
- YouTube - Abbott and Costello - Math
- How Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Gets Things Done [Exclusive Lifehacker Interview]
- Google Calendar Agenda Puts Your Schedule in the Vista Sidebar [Downloads]
- PBS Combines Video Offerings in One Pretty Package [Streaming Television]
- CometDocs Converts Between More than 50 File Types [Conversion]
- ComedDocs Converts Between More than 50 File Types [Conversion]
- Fling Automates Remote Backup and Network Transfers [Downloads]
- Firefox 3.0.9 Update Patches Critical Security Issues [Updates]
- Polar Rose Recognizes Faces in Flickr Photos [Facial Recognition]
- YouTube Lets You Filter and Hide Comments [Annoyances]
- Gadget and Gear Deals of the Day [Dealhacker]
- Know What to Ask Before Hiring a Financial Planner [Personal Finance]
- Remains of the Day: Lifehacker's on Your Local News Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Lesser-Known Firefox Feature Slows Down Mouse Wheel Scrolling Speed [Firefox Tip]
- Hive Five Winner for Best Screen Capture Tool: Snagit [Hive Five Followup]
- LinkScanner Flags Dangerous Search Results [Downloads]
- Google Profiles Give You Control Over What Google Says About You [Online Identity]
- The Collapsing Desk [Featured Workspace]
- SiteShoter Takes Web Site Screenshots Over Time [Downloads]
- What's the Most Stressful Day of Your Work Week? [Reader Poll]
- Six Ways You Should Be Using Twitter (that Don't Involve Breakfast) [Twitter]
- Recipe Puppy Chooses Meals Based on the Ingredients You Have [Recipes]
- Customize or Disable Windows 7's Action Center [Windows 7 Tip]
- Know How to Spot an ATM Skimmer [Security]
- Freshen Your Fridge with Citrus Peels and Salt [Food Hacks]
- Reload Plus Creates Mouse Friendly Reload Shortcuts [Firefox Extension]
- Google News Timeline is a Slick Headline Skimmer [News]
- Expensive Running Shoes Aren't a Necessity [Running]
- Update Notifier Finds Newer Versions of Windows Apps [Downloads]
- Similar Images Feature Refines Google Image Search [Image Search]
- Remains of the Day: Flash Gets Serious About Your TV Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Meet Microsoft's antidote to Vista
- Are You Making These 10 PHP Mistakes?
- Using Prado - A PHP Framework
- Top 10 Swish And Stylish CSS Tricks
- Oracle Adds New Exhibit to Java Technology Museum
- Sun's Schwartz Tries to Reassure His Troops in Email
- Mission Impossible: The Code Even the CIA Can't Crack
- The problem with compiling Ruby
- The Elite Eight Development Principles
- Open Source Solution for Database Synchronization in java
- 18 Seriously Helpful Cheat Sheets for Easier Coding
- 960.gs grid overlay - a jQuery plugin
- The 20 Most Practical and Creative Uses of jQuery
- Comprehensive analysis on Oracles acquisition of Sun Microsystems
- Mastering Erlang part 3 Concurrent programming
- Cool Thing of the Day: New Scrum Quick Reference Card
- Jigsaw vs. OSGi?
- Deploying Swing and JavaFX applications to the masses
- using iframes for cross-site scripting
- Mobicents Sip Servlets 0.9 Released !
- Gmock 0.8.0 released
- Derby 10.5 preview: In-memory backend
- What if Smalltalk were invented today?
- Java Portals Smackdown in April 2009
- Mastering Erlang part 2 - Sequential programming
- Java desktop links of the week, April 22
- 10 Apps for Developers on a Shoestring
- The end of Suns bold open source experiment
- Rest calls and JSON results in Java
- Oracle Buys SUN; MySQL is Forked
- Spellbound: Star Trek Edition
- Rescued Greyhound Returns Favor, Becomes Surrogate Mother
- Scientists discover a nearly Earth-sized planet
- 10 Most Incredible Globes
- Urawaza, Japanese Secret of Everyday Tips and Tricks by Lisa Katayama
- The Apache A 19th Century Personal Protection Gadget
- Daughter Helps Dad Fight Cancer By Breastfeeding Him!
- Parkour on Two Wheels: Danny MacAskill Rides a Bike
- Oscar Child For Sale: Father Tried to Sell Slumdog Millionaires Rubina Ali
- Inconceivable! How Could Anyone Misspell That?
- Faulty Genes Make Jews Smarter, Says Scientists
- Saturn by Cassini
- Hensons 11
- Five Tracks
- Fact or Fiction? 8 Food-Related Myths
- Sneezing in Slow Motion
- Thermoscope Earrings and Other Bizarre Earth-Friendly Products to Help Celebrate Earth Day
- You Dont Want to Lose a Contact Lens in this Sink
- The Longest Way
- Dog Accompanies Himself on Keyboard
- Creature Comforts: For What, Nuts?
- Beads Excavated in Georgia Tell Of Ancient Chinese Trade Routes
- Kings Firecrackers: Now THIS is Jumping Rope
- Giant Spiders Attack Japan!
- Know What They Almost Called It?
- Game Cakes
- The Gadget Orchestra
- Barreleye Fish with a Transparent Head T-Shirt
- Heroic Pit Bulls
- Steampunk Snowboard
- The History of Comic Sans
- Next in Australias Battle Against Cane Toads: Meat Ants. What Could Go Wrong?
- Famous Local Characters
- The Best Business Card Ever: Steve Martins Card
- George Wills War on Denim
- The Colorful History of Earth Day
- Condom Dispenser
- Video: Kitteh Plays Whack-a-Mouse
- Scientists Discover An Earth-Sized Planet Possibly With An Ocean
- real life 'Fawlty Towers' in NZ
- sneaky tree - no warning!
- Beyonce - the superstar....
- White House Compromise
- Eddie Izzard on Europe, WW2 and loss of Empire.
- Torturers Should Be Punished
- Modern Fears
- 30 Essential Twitter Tutorials for Newbies and Experts
- NZ island names disputed
- Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead...
- freaky food fun
- Who's tweeting your URL?
- Award winning gothic horror mystery. 23 minutes long
- FEMA is preparing to take its martial law exercises to the next level this July.
- Privilege and Oppression
- AMAZING! PitBull, Cat & Chicks! "I Want You to Want Me"
- A little of Their Own Medicine
- 23 Exotic Pictures Of Maldives
- Jane Harman: Angry, partisan, civil liberties extremist
- Squaw Valley USA - A Great Ski Resort in Olympic Valley
- Scientists find nano-thermite in WTC dust
- TREE KANGAROO AND BABY
- Jared Kushner Trying to Exit the New York Observer? [Rumormonger]
- Meet Israeli Influence Peddler Haim Saban [Field Guide]
- Meet 'Suspected Israeli Operative' Haim Saban [Field Guide]
- NYT Execs Forgot NYT Crusade Against CEO Pay [Media]
- Hear Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz Drop the F-Bomb [Valleywag]
- Is Web 2.0 Safe in a War Zone? [Wantrepreneurs]
- Levi Johnston to 'Write' 'Book' [Publishing]
- More Alien Proof [Facts]
- Friendship with Boss's Wife Can't Save MySpace CEO [Exits]
- Isolated Tribe Emerges From Highlands of New Guinea to Sue the New Yorker [Our Connected World]
- Tom Cruise Hasn't Met a Script He Hasn't Asked to Be Rewritten [Trade Roundup]
- Bill Kristol Wins Prize [Ugh]
- Actor Spots Something More Interesting Than Himself [Open Caption]
- Caterwauling Marauder Led to Slaughter: Keening Corsair Is Tabloid Fodder [Pirate Wars]
- Which Film Directors Have a Revolving Door of Thai Hooker Production Assistants? [Blind Items]
- Chief Financial Officer of Freddie Mac Commits Suicide [Death]
- Boat-Loving Magazine Chief to Sail Away [Exits]
- No Social Networking in the Newsroom, Says Gannett Editor [Print Is Dead]
- Lindsay Lohan Talks to Males, ZOMG [Gossip Roundup]
- Barbaric Blogger Bloodsport Revealed in Hollywood [Feuds]
- Eliot Spitzer Spotted on Real Housewives of NYC [Reality TV]
- 'Craigslist Killer' Maybe Had Gambling Problem [Crime]
- An Early Star Trek Rave [The Cinema]
- The Undoing of a Journalist-Turned-Plutocrat [Crime]
- California's Hair Apparent Tours Facebook [Gavin Newsom]
- Jane Harman's Media Tour Gets Off to a Bad Start [Espionage]
- Yahoo CEO Lays Off Workers, Not Swear Words [Valleywag]
- The Twitterati Would Gay-Marry Blue Bottle Iced Coffee If It Were Legal [Twitterati]
- Handheld Phone [Pic Of The Day]
- Craig Newmark to Speak at Tribute to Craigslist Victim [Crime]
|In Focus: Making Your Block Greener|
|The military should close its torture school. I...|
|Torture planning began in 2001, Senate report...|
|Obama's Growing Dilemma on Torture Prosecution|
|Digest: The Renegades [Reading]|
|WTOP: Acting Freddie Mac CFO found dead|
|Why I Fired My Broker|
|Deciphering the Tenth Amendment|
|Ever largest eco-friendly rally of citizens,...|
|Anonymous: "A Modern Greek Folk Song"|
|Hitwise Graphs The Oprah Effect On Twitter|
|Debtholders vs. U.S. Over Chrysler Deal|
|What Is This Trash Talk Of Which You Speak?|
|A Busy Earth Day: Van Jones Video, All-Day...|
|When Hope is the Enemy of Change|
|Delay, Delay, Delay|
|Hillary Clinton's Opening Remarks to the...|
|The "Value" of "High Value"...|
|Steny Hoyer Takes The Temperature Of Health...|
wall street j.
|GE Chief Says Hard to Gauge Recession|
|Financial Winners and Losers: Citigroup|
|How To Get A Free FICO Credit Score|
|Maureen Dowd to Twitter: Drop dead. WalletPop...|
|Manage Like Your Hair's on Fire|
|CEOs Who Create Bang for the Bucks|
|Bright Automotive's 100 MPG Plug-In Hybrid...|
|LogLogic Acquires Exaprotect To Expand IT...|
|Seagate's desktop hard drive gets extra green...|
|US State Dept. Sends Twitter to Iraq|
|Craigslist Safety: Using Craigguard.com [Voices]|
|Four short links: 22 Apr 2009|
|Gannett Launches a Digital Media Network|
|The H&FJ Institute for Unapplied Mathematics|
|Trailers International: Want To Watch The...|
|MySpace CEO Jason Calacanis?|
|Comic publishers living in one of their...|
|China jails pirate porn peddlersmostly because...|
|PBS Launches Hulu for Public Broadcasting|
|Microsoft Volume Licensing becomes buyer's market|
|AT&T Activates 1.6 Million iPhone 3Gs in First...|
|Rest In Peace great cinematographer and...|
|On second thought, GOP cap-and-trade cost...|
|Tea and cancer? Depends how hot|
|We Will Use Any Excuse to Repost Trenita|
|Happy Earth Day!|
|Madonna Moves to Siberia|
|6 Incredible Real-World Supervillain Lairs|
|YouTube - Chicago - I Don't Wanna Live...|
|The 150mph F3 racing car made from salad|
|Meet Miss Melissa Mikkelsen|
|40 Beautiful Skateboard Designs|
|This Earth Day, Spare a Tree|
|SPACE PHOTOS THIS WEEK: Great Nebula, Lacy...|
|Climate Change in High Definition|
|Greenerschnitzels Finds a Funny Way to Talk...|
|Product Service Systems: Third Space Studios|
|How to turn an office into the beach|
|Rich, poor nations discuss green tech stimulus|
|How Earth Day Works|
|How Room Designs Affect Your Work and Mood|
|Straw house beats the shakes in earthquake test|
|How-To: 55 gallon barrel chair|
|Dietribes: Holy Guacamole! Its an Avocado|
|Ron Jeremy's "One Eyed Monster" Is...|
|Ohio school bans teacher-student texting|
|WindLight: Using the Day Cycle Editor|
|Frito-Lay Introduces Compostable Snack Bags|
|Will Burtin: Design and Science|
|Pixies Career-Spanning Box Set for Summer|
|Tracing the Roots of Modern Street-Art and...|
|Links for 2009-04-21 [del.icio.us]|
|Healing With Color: Chromatherapy|
|Don't Ignore Your Wake Up Calls: How To Know...|
|Happy Quote – the starting point|
|Unitasker Wednesday: The dog umbrella|
|Five Minutes on Mondays Winner|
|How to Clear Your Lifes Obstacles by Performing...|
|One in 50 Americans Lives With Paralysis - Forbes|
|Oceans - Teaser 1|
|'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' Gets Sharp With...|
|Oceans Teaser Trailer OR An Infomercial for...|
|First Look at New Moon's Wolf Pack|
|Beth Chapman: Multiple Witnesses Heard the Shot|
|Fascinating Trailer for Disneynature's Oceans...|
|Tom Cruise Hasn't Met a Script He Hasn't Asked...|
|Kid Slams Face While Being Chased|
|Robyn On The Daily Show|
|Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Heidi Montag Tweet...|
the big picture
|Cassini's continued mission|
|Presidential pets: Past and present|
|Pictures of the Day|
|Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009|
|image0.jpg (JPEG-Grafik, 447x618 Pixel)|
|Comic for April 22, 2009|