- Linux : ZFS, Btrfs and Oracle.
- Gas jumps 25 cents in three weeks
- What Is JJ Abrams Trying To Tell Us?
- Puberty gene sets our sexual clocks
- AMAZED doctors-Twins were born to different dads.
- The 13 people who made torture possible
- Jon Gruden in for PTI's Kornheiser on Monday Night Football
- Pollution Can Change Your DNA in 3 Days, Study Suggests
- China ready to join US as world power
- Adam Burish's Throat Cut With Skate
- Tamil Tiger leader Vellupillai Prabhakaran found dead
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Bikini Model in Jacuzzi Edition
- Dolphins seen trying to kill calf
- The Camera Which Can Make You Smile & Look Up [PIC]
- Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker - Presidential Po
- If You're Not Terrified, You're Not Paying Attention
- Are Some on the Left Souring on President Obama?
- How David Beats Goliath - When underdogs break the rules
- Tasers + Tear Gas + Take Your Child to Work Day = WTF?!
- Anti-Piracy Group Takes Out Usenet Indexer
- The Space Shuttle Enterprise [HDR PIC]
- Sasha, Malia Cheered On By Soccer Dad Obama: PHOTOS
- Flexible Girls [PICS]
- 13,000 People Volunteer To Put Their DNA Online
- Paul Potts - Britains Got Talent Star - Amazing singing
- Stuntman defies gravity on the world's biggest loop-the-loop
- President Obama's Notre Dame Speech
- Montreal Cop Fines Student $450 For Not Holding Subway Rail
- The Top 10 Video Game Villains
- Fair and balanced Fox Nation shuts out progressive comment
- Vim made easy: how to get your favorite IDE features in Vim - Ars Technica
- Create a Slick and Accessible Slideshow Using jQuery
- Linked Data is Blooming: Why You Should Care - ReadWriteWeb
- Galactic Center of Milky Way Rises over Texas Star Party on Vimeo
- Create a Five-color Magazine Cover using a Spot Metallic - Psdtuts+
- 100 Amazing Free Wordpress Themes for 2009 | Developer's Toolbox | Smashing Magazine
- 6 Flexible jQuery Plugins To Control Webpage Layouts Easily
- Launch a Business, Not a Side Project|Think Vitamin
- mezzoblue Chalkwork Payments Royalty-free Icons
- Best Grunge Textures and Photoshop Brushes All In One Place | Web Design Ledger
- 9 Tips For Brand Building With Web Design | Webdesigner Depot
- STS-125 Shuttle Mission Imagery
- nb3e3.png (PNG Image, 994x232 pixels)
- HOW TO: Get the Most Out of Twitter #Hashtags
- micha's resty at master - GitHub
- ragdoll987: Verbal Jump-Rope
- betweenthebliss: Break Down and Tell : Star Trek, PG-13ish
- - IDEA*IDEA
- asparagus, goat cheese and lemon pasta | smitten kitchen
- Twitter Proves Its Worth as a Killer App for Local Businesses - Advertising Age - Digital
- CSS styleable jQuery mp3 player plugin
- 40 (NEW) High-quality and Free Icon Sets | Noupe
- Repeets.com - Your Twitter Retweet Source
- Top 10 Wolfram Alpha Easter Eggs
- Photojournalism - Photography, Video and Visual Journalism Archives - Lens Blog - NYTimes.com
- Getting Started with Ruby on Rails: Installation
- unbland.org blog Blog Archive ActionScript Tips wonderfl
- Lifehacker - Six Best Exercise Planning and Tracking Tools - Exercise
- Hacker News | What apps are essential for mac
- "I need an FTP client which can..." Well best of luck with that buddy!
- 235 MPG VW - with 2010 production schedule
- US Soldier wears pink boxers and flip-flops to battle.
- How to get your favorite IDE features in Vim
- EU Commision proposes right to full refund on broken or buggy games.
- What Exactly Has "Changed" Under Obama? The Rich Get Bailouts, Torture Goes Unprosecuted, AIPAC...
- Amazing surf shots [PIC]
- The reverse Nuremberg defense: Bush administration officials are let off the hook because they were only...
- Torture News Roundup: Cheney's Screwed - timeline of what we learned last week
- Gore vs. Cheney - Gore was cut down by the media for criticizing Bush's policies two years after the...
- W+M2: The Ultimate Pyro Guide
- Election Commission of India sets up results website, budgeting for 80 billion hits in 8 hours. Ends up...
- NYPD directive on the legality of public photography to print and carry | "Photography and the...
- The worst profession ever: Model Masseur [NSFW if you're not a model masseur]
- Yegge's ending his blog! (also some other stuff and a story maybe)
- How the hell does Wolfram Alpha work?
- Rahm Emanuel's plan to ban guns from people on the "no fly" blacklist is actually being proposed...
- The Legacy of Duke Nukem
- A Tale of YLOD: More PS3 failures documented, the Yellow Lights of Death (YLOD) gaining attention.
- The Great Ethanol Scam--Not only is ethanol proving to be a dud as a fuel substitute but there is...
- Site Lets Writers Sell Digital Copies and keep 80% of revenues
- Don't Be Fat [PIC]
- [Ask Proggit] Does anybody have experience with Lisp web development?
- New Features for Amazon EC2: Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, and Amazon CloudWatch
- Absolutely GORGEOUS time lapse of the Texas sky, including a passover by the Galactic Center of the Milky Way.
- Bale explains his outburst to Morgan Freeman [pic]
- China sex theme park demolished
- Engineer Update Photoshop
- I just realized if you say jesus backwards it kinda sounds like sausage. That is all.
- The Sims 3 Leaked on The Pirate Bay
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker: Life Ball Lovers
- Drew Peterson To Plead Not Guilty At Arraignment
- Meet Maureen Dowds Favorite Writer: Talking Points Memos Josh Marshall [MediaMemo]
- Ohio mayor cuts grass himself in city park
- Ex-cop Peterson pleads not guilty in wife's murder (AP)
- Obama, Netanyahu To Talk Mideast Peace Prospects
- Hubble Telescope Gets Last Spacewalk Tune-Up (SPACE.com)
- Statue of former president loses head in Ohio (AP)
- Lambert-Allen matchup may be a wacky 'Idol' finale
- Lambert-Allen matchup may be a wacky 'Idol' finale (AP)
- Emanuel, Blagojevich traded calls on school grant (AP)
- Someone Wins Survivor. Also, Survivor Still Exists. Weird.
- Swine Flu Bumps Up Price Of Chinese Spice
- LTTE chief Prabhakaran reportedly shot dead
- GOP keeps the heat on Pelosi over CIA (Politico)
- Man United fans
- FACT CHECK: Are US students really that bad? (AP)
- Study links cigarette changes to rising lung risk (AP)
- The Six Issues That Divide Bibi from Barack (Time.com)
- Boehner Says Pelosi Should Back Up Her CIA Allegations
- Economy limiting services of local police
- The Six Issues That Divide Bibi from Barack
- China sex theme park comes to abrupt end
- Body of Prabhakaran's son found: Defence ministry
- Magnitude-5.0 Quake Shakes Los Angeles Area
- Season finale frenzy: 'Desperate Housewives'
- NYTimes columnist admits using blogger's words (AP)
- Sri Lanka: Tamil Tiger rebel chief has been killed (AP)
- The tribe speaks, a new `Survivor' wins big money (AP)
- NBA champs are dethroned
- Or you can turn them into a rather smart casual jacket
- Jake Fogelnest's phone # is 646-484-5323
- Art-Sports = Aesthletics
- Maureen Dowd, plagiarist for The New York Times
- The (illustrated) doctrine of the strenuous life
- Child witches
- So put your good dress on
- Naughtly, but not that naughty
- Falling James Lives
- Who likes pancakes? I like pancakes.
- The quick and the dead
- Nasty nets
- Central and Southern African tribal art and culture
- Twenty-seven hours of Solo Piano
- The Sid Saga ends
- The Alzheimer's Project
- Canadian Film Animations
- Odds are if you're a hipster, you'll laugh...
- 1518 copy of Ovid
- Onward Christian Soldiers
- Frontline on the frontline.
- Who You Calling A Bad Feminist?
- The Global Food Crisis
- the curious shopper
- Your Tax Dollars At Work
- It has 'meta' in the name, so it's good, right?
- Dummm ... da da dum daaaa dum .... dummm ... da da da dummm
- I'd buy that for a $1M
- %$& teleport trap!
- United Arrows x New Balance Restoration of Heritage M1500 | M1700
- Malcom Mclaren x Supreme x Vans V-79
- Casio G-SHOCK G-LIDE 2009 May Collection
- Sprint Palm Pre Preview: Details and Thoughts
- Malcom Mclaren x Supreme Apparel Collection
- Can Penguins stand Hurricanes? Find out in Game 1.
- J Allard's 'Magic Wand' patent application for Microsoft puts Nintendo, sorcerers on notice
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian -- Game On!
- Dr. Drew Gets Screwed in 'Celebrity Pornhab'
- Good Breeze from a Fundamentalist Neighbor
- Katy Perry's Cape Crusade -- The Coverup
- End-o'-the-Week Kid-Lit Roundup
- Celebrity Park People
- Gharieni Wellness Cocoon has everything you need for complete wellness
- Cops Bust Up 'Scorpion King' Actor's Soiree
- Trump's Secrets: Offers Glimpse Of How Much He's Really Worth
- Jay Leno's Test: 10PM Environment "Is Just Brutal"
- The Six Issues That Divide Bibi From Barack
- NYPD directive on the legality of public photography to print and carry
- Cheaper iPhone Plans From AT&T
- The Best of Big Download: May 11-17
- With Depeche Mode iPhone App, Cambridges iZotope Boosts the Mobile Drumbeat
- Nokia N97 NAM launching June 2nd?
- Cramer's Mad Money - Two Crucial Earnings Reports (5/15/09)
- Earthquake in L.A.
- Samsung B7300 Touchscreen Phone
- Best of SPE, 17 May 2009
- Walt Mossberg? Weve Got an App for That!
- theyre not listening
- LG enV3 confirmed for May 29 on Verizon
- Queens Asst. Principal Dies Of H1N1 Flu - NY1
- NY Times columnist admits using blogger's words - The Associated Press
- Supreme Court blocks Sept. 11 detainee lawsuit - USA Today
- SBA backing deferred-payment stimulus loans - Bizjournals.com
- Allen wins $5m court settlement - BBC News
- US Stocks Holding Onto Early Gains In Broad-Based Rally - Wall Street Journal
- Carter: Tinkerman's trouble in Turin - Opinion - ESPN
- Obama holds Indianapolis fundraisers - United Press International
- Swine Flu in Japan May Trigger Pandemic Declaration by WHO - Bloomberg
- Mass. gas prices nudge up again - Bizjournals.com
- SBA administrator discusses stimulus, economic recovery - SmartBrief
- Sri Lanka: Can Tamil Tigers go on without their leader? - Christian Science Monitor
- AT&T Dives Into Cloud Storage With EMC - TheStreet.com
- Top US officials can't be sued for post-9/11 abuse - Reuters
- Claudio Ranieri sacked by Juventus - Europe - ESPN
- Napster to launch new music subscription plan - Macworld
- Martin Rejects Calls to Resign, Summons British Party Leaders - Bloomberg
- Stocks bounce after Lowe's posts a profit surprise - The Associated Press
- Woody Allen, American Apparel settle suit for $5M - The Associated Press
- 4 Mass. Hikers Rescued From Mountain - Boston Channel.com
- AT&T's $20 iPhone Data Plan And Other iPhone Rumors - ChannelWeb
- 91-year-old Sen. Byrd hospitalized - The Associated Press
- India's Stock Markets Surge With Expected Political Stability - Voice of America
- McCollum enters Florida governor race - Bizjournals.com
- Prius goes for more energy-saving firsts - msnbc.com
- GOP attacks Pelosi, and scores big - Kansas City Star
- American Apparel Settles Lawsuit With Woody Allen - New York Times
- Court: Sept. 11 detainee lawsuit cannot proceed - The Associated Press
- Gruden replacing Kornheiser on MNF - The Associated Press
- 'Sex and the City' Star Cynthia Nixon to Wed Girlfriend - FOXNews
- FASB tightens off-balance-sheet loan rules
- RI teen enters plea in fatal boating accident
- Earnings Preview-Target Corp.
- Fox network adding 6 new shows next season
- Jurors warned about using Internet searches
- 'Golden Age' comics go up for auction in Dallas
- OH man calls 911 over messy room argument with son
- DC firefighters pluck baby ducks from storm drain
- Got an unusual name? Facebook may think it's fake
- Officials: La. student shoots self, misses teacher
- London mayor visits Seoul site for inspiration
- Home improvement chains rally after Lowe's results
- Dodd to face Democratic challenger in 2010
- SKoreans designing 'online' electric vehicles
- Loach mines love of soccer in 'Looking for Eric'
- Juventus fires coach Claudio Ranieri
- High court to review death sentence for Ala. man
- Lloyd retiring July 1 as Grand Rapids Press editor
- Captured Calif. mom to be freed from Mich. prison
- UK military loses in court over troop protection
- Report: Revenue and jobs decline at US casinos
- Chrysler expands buyout, early retirement packages
- Court refuses to hear medical marijuana challenges
- Court allows suit over deadly railroad derailment
- Court won't reopen Nazi reparations case
- Jon Gruden to join Monday Night Football TV crew
- Gruden replacing Kornheiser on MNF
- 91-year-old Sen. Byrd hospitalized
- Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni are engaged
- UN: Pakistan fighting displaces many civilians
- City Room: American Apparel Settles Lawsuit With Woody Allen
- Justices Turn Back Ex-Detainees Suit Over Prison Abuses
- Japan Acts to Contain Flu, but W.H.O. Resists Raising the Alert Level
- Wall Street Higher on a Buying Spree
- ArtsBeat: American Apparel Settles Lawsuit With Woody Allen
- Justices Side With AT&T on Maternity Leave
- American Apparel Settles Suit Brought by Woody Allen
- Supreme Court Turns Back Ex-Detainees Suit Over Prison Abuses
- California Voters Consider Limiting Pay Increases for Lawmakers
- Rebels Routed in Sri Lanka After 25 Years of War
- Aung San Suu Kyi Goes on Trial in Myanmar
- Psst! Need the Answer to No. 7 on the Physics Exam? Click Here.
- Security Tight at Suu Kyi Trial in Myanmar
- From Serving in Iraq to Welcoming White House Guests
- Passengers, Here Are Your Bags
- Earthquake Shakes Los Angeles Area
- Moderate Earthquake Shakes Los Angeles
- Markets Falter in Asia; Yen Rises
- Little Relief Expected for Flood-Ravaged Brazil
- Magic 101, Celtics 82: Magic Wears Out Celtics, Clearing Way for New Champion
- Magic 101, Celtics 82: Magic Moment: Orlando Beats Boston to Advance
- As Alaska Glaciers Melt, Its Land Thats Rising
- Biblical Quotes Said to Adorn Pentagon Reports
- Prosecutors Block Access to DNA Testing for Inmates
- Landslide in India Vote Reshapes Landscape
- Pakistan Is Rapidly Adding Nuclear Arms, U.S. Says
- Cellphone Makers Are Hoping for a Blockbuster Summer
- New Mood in Antitrust May Target Google
- Tensions Boil Between Iraqi Kurds and Sunnis
- First Swine Flu Death Reported in New York
- Your Next Netbook May Be An Android
- Wolfram Alpha Knows the Secret of Time Travel
- May 18, 1980: St. Helens Blows Its Top Off
- New Zealand Launches Hookup Airways
- Handed Keys to Kingdom, Gamers Race to Bottom
- Gallery: Mount St. Helens Then and Now
- 3 Weird Things About the Moon
- Why E-Books Look So Ugly
- New Technique's Gonna Find Out Who's Spammy or Nice
- Mobile Carriers Tout App Stores to Fend Off Regulators
- Bots vs. Smugglers: Drug Tunnel Smackdown
- Jammie Thomas Lawyer: Get Me Off This Case!
- 'Anonymous' Pin-Up Girl Is Runner-Up for 'America's Next Top Model'
- 7 Webotainers Worth Watching
- Angels & Demons' Antimatter Bombs for Real?
- UE's Premium Ear Pills Are the Perfect Rx for Sonic Bliss
- Commute Driving You Crazy? Read On
- Twitter @replies Saga: Oops, But the Feature Isn't Coming Back
- Pirate Bay Defendants Add New Bias Charges
- April NPD: DSi Sells Big, Everything Else Plummets
- World's Smallest Car Fits In a Mini
- Airman Spots Jetliner's Fuel Leak at 35,000 Feet
- Humans in Space: 10 Amazing Spacewalk Photos
- Movies: 'Angels & Demons' Takes on 'Star Trek', Week 2
- May 15, 1953: Cookin' Up Some Primordial Soup
- Burning Question: Does My Gear Know When Its Warranty Is Up?
- When Google Goes Down, It Falls Hard
- Report Challenges Long Tail Theory on P2P Networks
- RealNetworks: MPAA Is 'Price-Fixing Cartel'
- Spoiler Alert! Solve the Hidden Metapuzzle in Wired's May Issue
- Microsoft Trying To Patent a 'Magic Wand'
- Astronauts Begin Final Spacewalk To Repair Hubble
- 13,000 Volunteer To Put Personal Genomes Online
- Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker
- The Hard Drive Is Inside the Computer
- Mozilla Preparing To Scrap Tabbed Browsing?
- Why Linux Is Not Yet Ready For the Desktop
- Database of All UK Children Launched
- FMRI Shows Man Loves Wife More Than Angelina Jolie
- Were Neanderthals Devoured By Humans?
- Top 10 Disappointing Technologies
- Canada Gov't Censors Parliament Hearings On YouTube
- Celebrating The Origins of Packet Switching
- Finding a Personal Coding Trifecta
- Maddog's New Hampshire "Unix" Plate Turns 20
- Extrapolating the Near Future of Gaming
- Calling BS On the BSA Global Piracy Report
- Office 2010 Technical Preview Leaked
- Letting Time Solve the Online News Dilemma
- Senate Sources Say CTO Confirmation a Done Deal
- DIY Microprocessor Sound Level Meter Demoed At MIT
- UK Researches Future 10Gbps Broadband Technology
- Radiation-Resistant Plants Could Be Used In Space
- Shuttle and Hubble Passing In Front of the Sun
- DIY Google Street View Project?
- The Dangers of Being Really, Really Tired
- Gartner Tells Businesses to Forget About Vista
- IBM Patents Changing Color of E-Mail Text
- Sony Pictures CEO Thinks the Net Wasn't Worth It
- DisplayLink Releases LGPL USB Graphics Code
- Guest blogger: Rudy Rucker
- WWII Stalingrad diorama photos
- Foro Internet Meeting Point in northern Spain (Asurias)
- Robber uses banana as "gun"
- Gnarly Plotting
- Debt-collectors and credit card companies: the psychologists of predatory lending
- Gorgeous space shuttle photo
- Diary of a UK journalist being hassled by goons at the Bilderberg conference
- Video explains fair use for video (video video)
- Gigantic study of UK CCTVs find that they should be used in parking lots, scrapped elsewhere
- NYPD directive on the legality of public photography to print and carry
- Throbbing Gristle poster by Dave Hunter
- Convention on Modern Liberty: final panel with me, Billy Bragg, Lisa Appignanesi, Feargal Sharkey, Paul...
- Strange, but Never Strangers
- Guatemala: Largest Protests Yet in Assassination And Corruption Scandal Are Web-televised and Twittered.
- Pirate Bay anthem for your remixing pleasure
- Montreal cop cuffs, busts and fines student $450 for not holding escalator rail in subway
- They Still Don't Get It
- Future of news and business
- How kids use the net now, from danah boyd
- High times & hijinks on the High Plains circa 1969
- Cheap Suit Serenaders on Fretboard Journal podcast
- Graph of how #topics get played out on Twitter
- HOWTO find great deals on codeshare flights
- HOWTO be a good sports-parent
- Kingston Trio do "Zombie Jamboree"
- Open source banjo man getting hearing implants
- Rebinding a 1518 edition of Ovid
- Danger Mouse's EMI-killed CD will be released as a blank CD-R, just add download
- Uglified theft-resistant camera
- Beware, farkers considering fatherhood: "
- Don't talk to strangers - unless they burst through your door screaming - then that's okay
- Not news: Getting pregnant to a guy you're cheating with. Still not news: They're twins. Fark: With two...
- Statue of James Garfield beheaded at Ohio college campus. Bart Simpson, Van Buren Boys wanted for questioning
- Astronauts repair Hubble via percussive maintenance. No word on if they first tried jiggling the power cord...
- If you are going to pee on a national landmark, you might want to consider the webcam pointed at it
- Sign the economy might be improving: 5-lb. meteorite sells for $50,000
- When choosing a spot for your underage drinking party, try to avoid the house right next door to the sheriff
- In addition to the bratty kids, delayed flights and crappy service, get ready for TSA-issued strip searches...
- Alec Baldwin makes a joke about a "Philipino mail order bride." Senator in Philippines government...
- Students of a course on Internet privacy at Fordham Law School give Justice Scalia a teaching moment after...
- "There are probably many reasons you might want to paint a squirrel orange"
- Tamil Tiger leader Velupillai Prabhakaran shot dead, pitiful little band defeated, rebellion crushed with...
- Nanny state enforces clip-on ties for children. "Schools have raised concerns about
- College which offers "training courses in fire prevention and control" catches fire, burns to the...
- 79 seconds left
- Fame and fortune may make you unhappy says a group of unknown, impoverished researchers
- Navy ships from a land downunder, tells pirates who are set to plunder, can't you hear, can't you hear the...
- China's Sex Theme Park demolished, leaving Dominatrix Duck and Masochist Mouse to join the ever growing...
- Hamthrax strikes New York City
- Photoshop this pilot
- News: Milwaukee graffiti punk writes "Where da biatches at?" on a police call box. Fark: Local...
- Aged seven or older and live in Britain? Become a Junior Street Champion and spy on your neighbours
- UK database contains info on every child in country. But don't worry -- it's private, so nobody can...
- Mexican Data Say Migration to U.S. Has Plummeted
- Migration dip cuts Hispanics' growth rate
- Pelosi: CIA Lied about Waterboarding
- Wanda Sykes Suddenly Mother, Er, Father (?) of Twins: Wife Gives Birth
- Man hasn't bathed in 35 years to sire a son
- Shanna Moakler Quits Over Trump's Prejean Decision
- Senate Rejects Limit on Credit-Card Interest Rates
- FDA Calls Breakfast Cereal Cheerios a Drug
- Some U.S. Troops in Iraq Forced to Steal Water to Drink
- Man kills girlfriend over slow cooking
- Donnelley aims to buy Quebecor World assets for $1.35 billion
- Jesse Ventura: "Give Me Cheney and a Waterboard & I'll Have Him Confess to the Sharon Tate...
- Carrie Prejean Will Keep the Miss California Crown + TMZ Has Remaining Photos
- Winless Earnhardt maintains devoted following
- Jon Meacham: Newsweek Getting Smarter To Reflect Changing Times
- Cute/Ridiculous Animal Thing Of The Day: Fat Cat With Baby Bunnies (VIDEO)
- Pollution Can Change Your DNA In 3 Days, Study Suggests
- Patricia Field Talks Talks The Economy, Trend-Spotting, And The Next 'It' Shoe
- Chrysler, GM Closures: 10 Ways To Get Huge Deals
- Dodd Signs On To Public Finance Bill Amid Questions Of His Own Fundraising
- Obama, Netanyahu Hold White House Talks Against Backdrop Of Disagreements
- Michael Pollan Discusses His Vision For Genetically Modified Crops (VIDEO)
- Robert Byrd Hospitalized With Temperature Spike
- Tom Price: Limbaugh "Counterproductive" ... Doesn't "Decide Who Ought To Be In The...
- Top Daley Backer Hosting Stroger Re-Election Fundraiser
- Kuwaiti Women Elected To Parliament Achieving Historic Milestone
- Blagojevich Allegedly Extorted Rahm Emanuel Over Grant For School
- Globovision, Last Anti-Chavez TV Station, Faces Shutdown
- Jennifer Granholm, Supreme Court Candidate, To Be At White House
- Michael Martin, British Commons Speaker: "We Have Let You Down"
- Study: Rising Lung Cancer Risk Linked To Changes In Cigarette Production
- Homeowners Associations: The Enemy of Solar?
- Sheila Bair, Brooksley Born: JFK Award Recipients For Predicting Crisis
- First Swine Flu Death Hits Jittery Big Apple
- Happiness Is ... Being Old, Male and Republican?
- Speaker Madigan Denies Influencing City Hiring
- Urban Foraging: What's Worse -- Pesticides Or Dog Urine?
- Toyota Rolls Out New Prius Amid Hybrid Price War
- Blue Whales Return To Former Alaska Waters
- American Ends Most Stopovers On 'Awards'
- Cubs Sale Gets Closer As 3 Banks Lined Up For Financing
- Americans Rank As World's Least Green Consumers...Again
- Bald Eagles Doing Great, Now Hungrily Threatening Cormorant Population
- Lars Von Trier's 'Antichrist' Features Sex, Guilt, Genital Mutilation
- Fashion Trends
- Yahoo! Shine - Beauty - Toward the Fashion Modeling Career
- Making Tortellini with Gordon Ramsay
- Astronauts fix the Hubble telescope
- Nanobots Harness Swarms Of Bacteria To Move
- Chefs Act Silly at Duckathlon: The Strangest Food Competition Ever!
- Smoking Can increase your Age
- Karate Monkey - Animal Antics videos from MEview
- Best Leading Young Actress Lindsay Lohan
- Meet The Genius Cat Computer Hacker
- Led by mom, three Bear cubs cross a road
- funny world: funny face
- Obamas Notre Dame Speech (full text) | 90CUT.com
- The Best Player In The World Maria Sharapova
- Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake hits Los Angeles
- NEW FASHION DESTINATION
- Worlds smallest street-legal car
- UPDATE Access Hubble 5 05-1709
- High Fashion Models HQ Wallpaper and Pictures: Daniela Pestova
- Glamours Lady Pictures and Wallpapers: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Notre Dame Protester's Shouts Included In Official White House Speech Transcript
- Loving Animals Japanese Girls
- Top Ten Lasting Movie (Mis)Quotes
- The Anguish And Pain Of The Pressure Sore That Could Have Been Avoided
- The man in this video has the highest I.Q. in the United States
- All this happens with Most Husbands on each salary day Wife Where is your salary
- Obama Notre Dame Speech (Video) | RisingHot.com
- Dog Funny Picture
- Introducting Guest Editor Azadeh Ensha [Announcements]
- Re-Enable Ctrl+Alt+Backspace for Ubuntu 9.04 [Linux]
- Firefox 3.5 Will See One More Feature Update: An Updated Icon [Beta Beat]
- Firefox 3.5 Will See One More Feature Update: A New Icon [Beta Beat]
- Use Group Policy Editor to Customize or Disable Google Update [Windows Tip]
- Office 2010 Builds Hit BitTorrent, Feature Windows 7 Taskbar Integration [Office 2010 Technical Preview]
- Use Cat Litter to Save Your Doused Cellphone [Electronics]
- Projects You Shouldn't Try to DIY [Repair]
- Firefox Mobile (Fennec) Alpha Up for Windows Mobile Testing [Downloads]
- Improvise Easy-Peasy Dinners with the "Flexible Casserole Recipe" [Food]
- The Upside Down Mac [Featured Workspace]
- ColorRotate Creates Design Color Palettes [Design]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- KIDO'Z is a Customizable Kid-Friendly Browser [Downloads]
- How Do You Get Your News? [Ask The Readers]
- Rendeznew Locates a Midway Point for Multiple Travelers [Travel]
- Six Best Exercise Planning and Tracking Tools [Hive Five]
- Repurpose a Squeeze Bottle for Perfect Pancakes [Clever Uses]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Nimi Adds Visual Effects and Eye Candy to Windows [Downloads]
- Store Fruits and Vegetables Properly to Minimize Waste [Kitchen]
- Repper Turns Your Photos into Abstract Patterns [Images]
- EeeRotate Orients Your Laptop Screen for Easy Reading [Downloads]
- First Look at Wolfram Alpha's Impressive (and Fun) Knowledge Computation [Webapps]
- Water Effectively by Calibrating Your Sprinklers [Household]
- Top 10 Cheap but Great Cardboard Creations [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Voyij Finds Best Deals for Travelers with an Open Calendar [Travel]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- Free Video Cutter Cuts and Splits Your Videos [Downloads]
- The Full-Screen Firefox Cloud Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Create a Slick and Accessible Slideshow Using jQuery
- Apache Sling gives a hand to Web devs facing huge projects
- KDE 4.3.0 Beta 1: Eye Candy and More
- FlamingoBuilder 0.2 released
- Animation blueprints for Swing - main application window
- phpMyAdmin 3.1.5 released
- Microsoft's M Modeling Language and the Oslo SDK
- Setting up a simple Maven 2 project
- Java application modularity with Spring, Maven and Hera
- A fast "grep" in Java
- OpenSolaris 2008.11 Mini-Book
- Google Chrome Extension I Want to See
- Integration testing with maven 2.0
- Computer Programmer Career Report/Essay
- Sample Code on Programming Books Considered Harmful
- Is JavaFX Really the Future?
- Subversion Key Points Condensed
- Optimization, BLOB caching and HTTP 304s
- How Many Times Can Monty Sell MySQL?
- Open XML made easier for Java developers with Apache POI
- Ubuntu Logo Stolen
- Top 10 disappointing technologies
- 40 (NEW) High-quality and Free Icon Sets
- Jazz 2.0 release candidate
- Erlang is Not Functional
- What It's Like Being A Ruby Rock Star?
- Java Persistance with Spring, Hibernate and Maven
- Mocking static methods in Java system classes
- Milky Way Time-Lapse
- Great Escapes by Animals
- Plankton as Art
- The Subway Dogs of Moscow
- Tetris In Real Life
- What Makes A Meme Successful?
- Total Momsense 2 by Anita Renfroe
- Jazz Hands!
- One Sentence Commencement Speeches
- A Heavenly Message in Fried Salami
- Alfabet in Huid: Typeface Made From Skin and Clothespins
- The Many Sides of Shel Silverstein
- Study Ball Makes Sure You Study
- How long do animals live?
- 14 Times the Luck!
- We Hatch, We Fly - the Bizarre Maleo
- Army soldiers boxers make him famous
- Man Robs Store with Banana, Eats Evidence
- Chalkboard Glassware
- 10 People Who Gave Their Name To Food
- The Elephant Padlock
- Why Snails Are Slow: Survival!
- Is It A Bird? A plane? No, Its The Deep Flight Super Falcon!
- The Most Important Telescopes in History
- Stop Sign Flower by Mark Jenkins
- Orangutan Attempts Escape
- Let Sleeping Pigs Lie
- NoseToo Cold for Avian Flu
- Amazing Picture of the Sun
- Pixel City
- Ant-Mugging Flies
- Top 10 toilets screaming high-tech in luxury
- It takes ladies to knit a village
- Cocaine and LSD in the Air of Spanish Cities
- Guinea Pig Coats
- warning signs - believe them!
- Keep working 'to avoid dementia'
- NYTs Maureen Dowd Caught Plagiarizing Left-wing Blogger
- The most important telescopes in history
- Good tips on weeding your garden
- Listening to Madness
- Another State Bans Veal and Gestation Crates!
- Venus and Mars: Double Planet Treat in the Dawn Sky
- JEFF PUT ON HIS CASUAL FACE
- OK, SO WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO PEE
- The battle of the Berlusconis - pop culture & politics
- The International Criminal Court on Dafur
- Our current Gummint in a single picture
- 'Monster' Insects?!
- Humans filtering for humans - now why didn't i think of that?
- Monkeys Learn From Their Mistakes
- The Origin of Origin of Life in a Jar
- Govt. Runs Amok
- Religious discipline
- May Day Parade
- Analytical Thought:So Rare in the Commoner
- 'Sex theme park' opens
- sex theme park has been bulldozed
- "WATCHMEN": THE CURIOUS CASE OF A GRAPHIC NOVEL
- Notes From Another Credit Card Crisis
- Mediterranean Sea Dried Up Five Million Years Ago
- Following The Beat
- Old Fingerprints Linger
- Poor Palestine.
- Daniel Boulud Is The New Joey Ramone [Rhythm And Bouluds]
- Lauren Conrad's New Novel L.A. Candy: Lights, Camera, Promotion! [Gawker Book Club]
- Conde Nast: Halfway Through Hell in a Gasoline Suit [Magazines]
- SCOTUS: Ashcroft, FBI Only Guilty of Loving America Too Much [Justice]
- Google's 'Darth Vader' [Rumormonger]
- American Apparel Caves to Woody Allen [Lawsuits]
- Roman Catholicism Beats Space Deism Every Time [Monday Box Office]
- Subway Reading Census Confirms Print is Effed [Urban Anthropology]
- The New York Times Plays by Blog Rules. When It Wants! [Media]
- Ayers, Wright Join Forces to Ensure Middle East Peace As Shrill, Divisive As Possible [Diplomacy]
- The $13,000 HuffPo Intern Speaks [Charity]
- "Do You Want Eight Kids, Bro? Cause, I Got Eight Kids You Can Have." [Open Caption]
- Guys, We Were Just Kidding About that Jamie Foxx as Frank Sinatra Thing [Rumors]
- Which Sitcom Guest Star Got Two Extras Pregnant While On Set? [Blind Items]
- Donald Trump's Magical Net Worth: 'My Own Feeling' [Fuzzy Math]
- John Mayer Doesn't Go Out Unless He's Covered in Kisses [Gossip Roundup]
- The Era of the New Newsweek is Upon Us Again [Magazine Evolution]
- Maureen Dowd Admits to an Act of Accidental Plagiarism [Explanations]
- What Barack Obama Did and Didn't Say at Notre Dame [Controversies]
- Amid Much Controversy, Obama Addresses Graduates at Notre Dame [College]
- Vienna's Life Ball [Pic Of The Night]
- Joe Biden Tells Terrorists Exactly Where To Find Him [Bloviaters]
- Anna Wintour's 60 Minutes Profile [Fashion People]
- Swine Flu Claims First Life in New York City [Deaths]
- Merrill Lynch Employees Pooping All Over Office Again [Fecal Matters]
- Why Does Ben Silverman Still Have a Job?: The Bill Carter NYT Profile Edition [Ben Silverman]
- Bill Carter's NYT Ben Silverman Profile, Jeff Zucker: Throw Baby In The Corner. [Ben Silverman]
- Donald Rumsfeld's Judgment-Happy, Scary, Biblical Defense Briefing Art [Gallery]
- Donald Rumsfeld's Judgement-Happy, Scary, Bibilical Defense Briefing Art [Gallery]
- Maureen Dowd Was Copying Off Of TPM Josh Marshall's Paper [Josh Marshall]
|In Focus: Earthquake Safety Tips|
|Dear Prudence: The Affair, Take Two|
|The 13 people who made torture possible|
|Schools Close as Spike in Swine Flu Cases Hits...|
|Gallery: At the Lake|
|WALL STREET JOURNAL: Trump Explains How He...|
|The European Parliament elections as beauty...|
|City Goes Vegetarian to Cut Greenhouse Gas...|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|eConnect Looks to Fill BlogRushs Shoes|
|Voters to Face 6 Measures on Finances in...|
|Mike Huckabee Writes Poem About How He Wants...|
|Weekly Address: Two Pillars of a New Foundation|
|Overcoming Distributional Objections to Greater...|
|Our New Front Page Design|
|Bad Cop-Good Cop, Netanyahu Can Help Obama|
|A (financial) cut of the discussion|
|Class Dismissed: How Obama Outmaneuvered His...|
wall street j.
|The Ties That Bind|
|Rocket Stocks for the Week|
|Financial Mentoring - Why it's Important|
|FREAK Shots: A Different Use for Your Picket Fence|
|Prices at Pump Jump 25 Cents|
|Navigating Risk: On Sinking the Boat, Missing...|
|Marcial: Pros Bet on WMS Industries|
|ICFF 2009: Octogenarian Pieree Paulin Carries...|
|Eric Schmidts Keynote Address At Carnegie...|
|Do we want ISPs to penalise our fans? (Billy...|
|Study: Getting on Twitter's Suggested Users...|
|Craigslist: Hookers! Killers! Con Men!...|
|Velocity Preview - The Greatest Good for the...|
|Web Tech Jobs - May 18|
|Top Programming Fonts|
|Nokia to Release N97 on 2nd June|
|Palm Pre To Go On Sale The First Week Of June|
|Bidens Secret Bunker Revealed?|
|The new, new Napster: streaming + 5 downloads...|
|Enough Already: MLM Invades Twitters Trending...|
|Groove to get a name change|
|Discounted Limited Data Plan for iPhone Coming...|
|Baldwin Family Keeping Steven Around To Make...|
|Granholm goes to the White House and the...|
|What Does Your Credit-Card Company Know About You?|
|The Break of the Curveball and Other Optical...|
|NYT's Maureen Dowd Plagiarizes ... a Blog?|
|How Obama Should Deal With Israel|
|If The Characters on 'Lost' Told the Truth|
|Sri Lanken Rebel Leader Is Dead|
|A good night's sleep helps you lose weight|
|She's Working up a Sweat|
|101 Techniques for a Powerful CMS using WordPress|
|Nanyang Technological Universitys Green Roof|
|Brain-Controlling Flies to Triumph Over Alien...|
|Light Mind Control|
|Tibet's Prayer Wheels Could Generate Both...|
|Worldchanging Ideas in Many Languages; TED...|
|Hands-free book pillow|
|Top 10 Survival Tools|
|Under the Hood: Building a Better Engine|
|Spacewalks partially restore Hubble vision|
|Jell-O mold competition|
|Lunchtime Quizzes: Two for Monday|
|Learn About Sexual Dysfunction From The Reaper...|
|Utah school forces student to change out of kilt|
|Nintendo Wii Lawn Mower|
|ICFF: Recyclable Task Light has Brilliant...|
|Interview With Philip Glass|
|Exclusive: Why Amy Tan Wont Be Working the Door...|
|Faux Photoshop: 15 Incredible Images That Look...|
|Links for 2009-05-17 [del.icio.us]|
|'Significant Color' At The Aram Gallery|
|Magnificent Country House|
|Doritos Dodgeball Challenge|
|Daydreaming In Meetings? Heres Five Ways To...|
|How to clean stuff|
|People Quit Managers, Not Companies|
|Cut the Cubicle Umbilical Cord: The Seven...|
|New York principal death linked to flu virus,...|
|AICN COMICS SHOOT THE MESSENGER: Q&@ on...|
|Exclusive: 'Transformers: Revenge of the...|
|The Girlfriend Experience - Trailer|
|The Phantom Menace Turns 10|
|VOTD: Chris Milks Last Day Dream|
|Cannes 2009 Video Blog: Tour of the Palais des...|
|Lakers Star Scores Permanent Restraining Order|
|Bikini Babe Fails At Backflip|
|Roman Catholicism Beats Space Deism Every Time|
|Blink-182 Announce Summer Tour Dates With...|
|New Modest Mouse - "Guilty Cocker...|
|Eminem Says Nick Cannon Misinterpreted Mariah...|
the big picture
|The Volvo Ocean Race|
|Taking the cows by the horns: Audio slideshow|
|In Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood Plays Defense|
|Monday, 18 May 2009|
|Alexandra Hager - Louis in the dollshouse|
|thecoolhunter - kids|
|Comic for May 18, 2009|
|the 'create or die' cube grenade|