- Rivers May Have Recently Flowed On Mars
- Will the iPhone Grab the Lead in Games?
- How Alzheimer's Robs Sufferers Of Episodic Memory
- Tough decisions (PIC)
- The 10 Best Cities to Find Tech Jobs
- 26 Outstanding Photos Of Earth From Space
- How Many Spaces after a Period: One or Two?
- Fiber Optic Ass Bug
- The 1.8 Gigayear Gap. R We the Lone Sentient Life in Space?
- Russia to Gays: Get Back in the Closet
- 10 Killer Robots That Look LIke Dead People [w/ videos]
- How to Create the Ultimate Man Cave [PICS]
- US War Robots Soon to be Programmed to Make Ethical Choices
- Slumdog Millionaire: Price is Right Edition
- 8 Year Old Omaha Boy to Live Life Publicly as a Girl
- God joins Twitter, rewrites Bible 140 characters at a time
- Understanding America's Shift on Abortion
- Start Wandows Ngrmadly
- 8 Tips for Taking Panoramic Photos with Any Camera
- Terrorists recruit Israelis on Facebook
- The Declaration of Mind-Your-Own-Business [PIC]
- Komodo Dragons Kill With Venom, Researchers Find
- 101 arrests - his 102nd is pending
- Mount St. Helens Then and Now
- What the fuck is this?
- DOOM Triple Pack .. including DOOM I & Hexen & Heretic
- Post: As Detroit Crumbles, China Emerges as Auto Epicenter
- Palm Pre release date confirmed
- Study Finds Reduction in Wind Turbine Bat Kills
- Nine games computers are ruining for humanity
- 15 Hand Picked Color Palette and Color Scheme Generators | SingleFunction
- Watch Internet TV - Live Streaming Video From Livestream.com
- Make Your Design Work Look Awesome with a Product Mockup - Psdtuts+
- 55 Ways to Get More Energy | Zen Habits
- 50 Excellent Circular Logos | Webdesigner Depot
- | |SUNDAY | 1000
- 30 Untypical WordPress Sites
- 30 Sets of High-Quality Adobe Illustrator Brushes
- djnga Django powered microframework
- sineala: FIC: Stars Apart, Shine the Same (Star Trek, Kirk/Spock, NC-17)
- Django tip: Caching and two-phased template rendering | Holovaty.com
- 1741723.gif (GIF Image, 1415x2000 pixels)
- 25 Twitter Apps to Manage Multiple Accounts
- The Git Parable
- Top 5 Sites For Learning Piano Online
- Hubble's final servicing mission - The Big Picture - Boston.com
- 55+ Extremely Useful Online Generators for Designers
- danieltenner.com How to make your applicationviral
- Test Your Font - Free Downloadable Fonts. Hand-Selected!
- 8 Guidelines To Taking Panoramic Photos With Any Camera
- Travel full-time for less than $14,000 per year I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Ultimate Drupal Tutorial Collection | Mogdesign
- Vim made easy: how to get your favorite IDE features in Vim - Ars Technica
- Create a Slick and Accessible Slideshow Using jQuery
- Linked Data is Blooming: Why You Should Care - ReadWriteWeb
- Galactic Center of Milky Way Rises over Texas Star Party on Vimeo
- Create a Five-color Magazine Cover using a Spot Metallic - Psdtuts+
- 100 Amazing Free Wordpress Themes for 2009 | Developer's Toolbox | Smashing Magazine
- 6 Flexible jQuery Plugins To Control Webpage Layouts Easily
- Scientists have unveiled a 47-million-year-old fossilised skeleton of a monkey hailed as the missing link...
- Has Reddit been taken over by children or diggers now? Long and interesting articles get downvoted...
- Todd Bentley, Yet Another Faith Fraud
- A DRM Dissertation: Cory Doctorow speaking to Microsoft
- Ravage Transformer USB stick. Gimmicky? Yes. Do I want it? Yes.
- South Bend bus system OKs atheist ads
- Rep. John Shimkus (R-Polluting Industries) is now claiming that Obama's Clean Energy Jobs Bill is an attack...
- Pay your Credit Card in Full Every Month? You're About to be Screwed - "Banks are expected to look at...
- This is "Convert's Corner." It's right on Richard Dawkins' website and it's letters from people...
- Linux group, Microsoft form unholy alliance against US lawyers' proposal for implied software warranty
- Hello reddit. This is my new car. I found it a week ago, hiding under a cat. Enjoy.
- A friend saw this on the PA turnpike a while back... do you think they know? [PIC]
- Python-Daemon - Library to implement a well-behaved Unix daemon process. (python.org)
- The Cobra Programming Language
- Can you hear the "Hum"? (I can't)
- Anyone else noticed the list of reddits at the top is full of crap and spam reddits now?
- Can paper be more important than tigers and orangutans?
- US Submarine on North Pole. Just great shot.
- TF2 cut-out mail order thing replied to, has mysterious "Ambassador" weapon option
- Critical Mac OS X Java Vulnerabilities
- Hubble's final servicing mission ; The Big Picture (w/ PICS)
- Ancient Gem-Studded Teeth Show Skill of Early Dentists
- *look of disapproval*
- w h y h e l l o t h e r e
- Does anyone know if there was an unusual event going on in the Phoenix AZ sky tonight? See comment for...
- Dozens Of Countries Urged The World Health Organization To Change Its Criteria For Declaring A Pandemic,...
- Guido van Rossum: Somebody mailed me a copy ...
- The truth about layoffs [pic]
- How to silence a small child [pic]
- So I'm shooting a video on the new 100% electric Tesla Roadster. It goes 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. They let me...
- Top recruit picks school
- Housing construction, permits hit record lows (AP)
- Clinton to make announcement on Pakistan aid (Reuters)
- Arizonans see UFO, NASA says it's research balloon (AP)
- UK Commons speaker steps down over expense scandal (AP)
- Feds accuse sheriff of Ill. county of drug dealing (AP)
- Calif. man accused of biting out son's eye (AP)
- Dick Cheney is Mr. Republican (Politico)
- Scientists discover deadly secret of Komodo's bite (AFP)
- Credit card reforms up for Senate vote (AP)
- Angels' Lackey struggles but beats Mariners 10-6 (AP)
- Prabhakaran is alive, claims LTTE
- Marquez: Mayweather is pound-for-pound king
- Mexico arrests 13 drug suspects, some on plane (AP)
- Sri Lanka president says country free from terror (AP)
- U.S. to Expand Immigration Checks to All Local Jails
- Sri Lanka president: Country free from terror
- Biden time: Vice president tells Wake Forest students that he is optimistic about the future
- TV Show Recaps - Dancing with the Stars Episode Recap: Monday, May 18, 2009
- Dolla Dolla Bill Yall
- Manny Pacquiao's Next Stop Could Be Sugar Shane Mosley
- As Civil War Ends in Sri Lanka, New Divisions Arise in New York
- American Idol's Adam & Kris: No More Secrets
- Pelosi, Surrogates Attempt to Outspin Republicans Over CIA Controversy (CQPolitics.com)
- Obama, Netanyahu bare Iran, Palestinian divides (AFP)
- Pakistan troops fight Taliban on streets (AFP)
- Biden seeks to bolster still divided Bosnia (Reuters)
- One Tree Hill: Season 6 Finale "Remember Me as a Time of Day" Recap (Page 1/5)
- Police: DNA links 5 women's slayings in Milwaukee (AP)
- New Moon Movie Poster - Love It or Leave It?
- Twits and giggles
- You have to be rich to be poor
- Summer's coming. Time for invisible dye.
- Blending the Elements of Hip Hop
- New Evidence Regarding Black Confederate Soldiers
- Be all that you can be
- your favourite music sucks
- I, Zombie
- Discover Your Inner Frankenstein
- "This is the person we have to work with on our next album artwork"
- Without blinking once...
- Woody Wins
- Never look a gift park in the mouth.
- All this and I didn't link to the Time Cube
- Total Recall
- "MMOs will be seen as being as cutting edge as 2D platform games are in 2009."
- Clever clever logo logo
- O! Mesopotamia!
- We Built This City on Sunken Ships
- Or you can turn them into a rather smart casual jacket
- Jake Fogelnest's phone # is 646-484-5323
- Art-Sports = Aesthletics
- Maureen Dowd, plagiarist for The New York Times
- The (illustrated) doctrine of the strenuous life
- Child witches
- So put your good dress on
- Naughtly, but not that naughty
- Falling James Lives
- Electronic Drums Concept
- Acer Aspire One AO751h
- iPod Touch Controls Robot
- Iomega eGo Drive
- Alessi DECT Phone
- Adium 1.4 beta brings Twitter support and other goodies
- John Mayer is a big douche
- Links With Your Coffee - Monday
- Rosie ODonnell is Parker Proud
- Even Worse Than The Brown Bunny?
- Cannes You Believe They're Back?
- Granholm goes to the White House and the Supreme Court?
- McAfee and Symantec making iPhone Virus/Security software?
- Bibi - dishonestly and honestly
- Ethan Zohn Diagnosed with Cancer
- Mastodon Frighten Letterman
- WTF Yung Joc?
- Ethan Zohn has cancer: stage two Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Russia Can't Get Enough of That Barton Borscht
- Fergie was a lipstick lesbian
- Financial Sector Bounced Nicely So Far
- Leonard Cohen played NYC's Radio City Music Hall - setlists
- Robber uses banana as "gun"
- War by other means
- Megatrends and Blogging
- Intels Inside Scoop highlights employees
- Jon & Kate's Bodyguard -- Something in Common
- We get it, Windows means cheap hardware
- Wimmer Takes All: 680hp Porsche 911 GT2 goes up to 221 mph
- Video: Border Patrol tasers pastor at traffic stop
- Griffin head and shoulders above other prospects - FOXSports.com
- Sprint Announces Palm Pre Pricing, Availability - PC World
- Maternal deaths deemed inexcusable, "an outrage" - Reuters
- Man dies after being shot at Harvard - Boston Globe
- Obama Speeds Fuel-Economy Standard, Sets Carbon Limit - Bloomberg
- Kerry: Path to peace won't be unilateral - Jerusalem Post
- US lawmakers meet Netanyahu, cite Iran worries - AFP
- Clinton details humanitarian aid to Pakistan - The Associated Press
- Steve Rothaus - MiamiHerald.com
- WWE , Denver Nuggets at impasse in date, venue duel - Detroit Free Press
- Nevada Governor Slams Obama's Refusal to Meet With Him - FOXNews
- Georgia Man Arrested in Fatal Shooting of Rapper Dolla - FOXNews
- California electric car company Tesla teams with Daimler - Los Angeles Times
- Sharp Drop in Building of Apartments Drags Down Housing Starts - New York Times
- SMS Touch for iPhone - Macworld
- California polls open on what's expected to be a slow day - Los Angeles Times
- ABC overhauls prime-time TV lineup - Reuters
- Swine flu cases in Illinois tops 700 - Peoria Journal Star
- British Official Says He Will Quit in Scandal Over Expenses - New York Times
- ABC overhauls prime-time TV lineup with 11 new shows - Reuters
- Winning the Tamils -- a challenge awaiting Sri Lanka - Xinhua
- Di Luca extends overall Giro lead - BBC Sport
- US to boost auto efficiency, regulate emissions - Washington Post
- Toronto at Boston - USA Today
- Civil unions opposed by half of Nevadans in poll - San Jose Mercury News
- NBC renews 'Chuck,' announces fall schedule - Upfront Week - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Napster's latest: Best music-subscription deal ever? - CNET News
- US to send 100 mln dlrs in emergency aid for Pakistan: official - AFP
- ABC News: Samantha Who Dead, Mitchell Stars in V Remake - E! Online
- Shoals Unlimited: Conference Finals Will Bring Out the Best in ... - SportingNews.com
- Martin Luther King Jr. story headed to big screen
- Iraqis don't jog or spin, but fitness clubs are in
- Blatter says no disagreement with WADA on doping
- Abbas swears in new Hamas-free government
- Diack reminds Usain Bolt of his 'responsibility'
- Vick getting out, but too soon for NFL return
- NJ finds MGM's Macau partner `unsuitable'
- Obama's stance on two-state solution heartens EU
- Judge drops Greenbrier resort bankruptcy case
- Spaniard sued for music file-sharing networks
- Judge won't toss lawsuit over Hilton movie flop
- Russia to pay $135,000 for a gold at 2010 Olympics
- UK examines intelligence on 2005 London bombings
- Groups use money, Internet in health care lobbying
- Early skeleton sheds light on primate evolution
- THE INFLUENCE GAME: Health lobby truces may fray
- Study finds decline of honeybee colonies slowing
- Nokia to lay off 170 workers worldwide
- Angelina Jolie watches child soldiers trial
- Kobe's Lakers, Melo's Nuggets ready for showtime
- German cargo ship released off Somali coast
- AP Source: Democrats won't fund Guantanamo closing
- Pentagon says it's on track for closing Gitmo
- Sugarland leads with 5 CMT award nominations
- Shaq takes crash course in broadcast at Syracuse
- Reporter convicted for killing fish with shampoo
- Altria echos that smokeless items key for business
- `Heroes,' `Chuck' part of NBC's time-share season
- Beazer Mortgage to refund millions to NC borrowers
- White House wins court fight on e-mail disclosure
- DealBook: Merkin to Cede Control of Hedge Funds to Liquidator
- The Caucus: Senate Leaders Balk at Closing Guantnamo
- City Room: Toddler With Flu Symptoms Dies in New York
- Toddler With Flu Symptoms Dies in New York
- On Washington: With Israeli Leaders Visit, Diplomatic Sprint on Iran Begins
- Housing Starts Hurt by Steep Drop in Apartment Building
- Sales Fall 10%, but Home Depot Tops Forecasts
- Music Review: Partying Like Its Terrible
- British Speaker Faces Demands to Quit
- Idea of the Day: Quack Cures Live On by Failing
- The Caucus: Obama, With Help, Makes Anti-Nuclear Push
- As Civil War Ends in Sri Lanka, New Divisions Arise in New York
- Yes, I Look Fabulous, but Inside Im Saving
- Sri Lankan President Calls for Unity as Rebels Deny Leader Is Dead
- Dodgers 3, Mets 2, 11 Innings: Mets, Bereft of Home Runs, Stumble to Another Loss
- Myanmar Presses Case Against Pro-Democracy Leader
- Sri Lankan President Says Country Is Free of Terror
- Cost of Cigarette Litter May Fall on San Franciscos Smokers
- A Long Search for a Universal Flu Vaccine
- Yankees 7, Twins 6: Teixeira and Rodriguez Are Settling in Nicely
- The Lede: Readers Weigh in on The Producers in Berlin
- Darfur Rebel Faces International Court in Hague
- Yankees 7, Twins 6: Yankees Beat Twins, Completing 4-Game Sweep
- Chinese City Is Chilly to a Sex Theme Park
- No Guidance on How to Rein In the Flu
- Missouri Officials Debate Executions Even as the State Prepares to Carry One Out
- Seeking a Missing Link, and a Mass Audience
- Overhaul Likely for Credit Cards
- Man Is Shot Near Harvard Dorm
- Witness Tells of Escaping Kidnapping by Defendant
- Review: Punch-Out!! Is an Absolute Old-School Knockout
- Video: iRobot Rolls Out One-Pound Machine, Ready to Swarm
- Wolfram|Alpha Fails the Cool Test
- Boom! Palm Pre to Launch June 6th, $300
- Daimler Takes 10 Percent Stake in Tesla
- Bionic Commando Takes a Swing and a Miss
- What's Inside WD-40? Superlube's Secret Sauce
- Want to Fool Apple's App Store? Plant an Easter Egg
- New Watch Takes Electronic Ink Beyond Books
- Twitter to Launch Business Tools by Year-End
- Gallery: VW Shifts Gears, Going from Gas to Electric
- May 19, 1910: Halley's Comet Brushes Earth With Its Tail
- Judge Postpones Lori Drew Sentencing to July
- Weird New NASA Rovers Really Get Around
- Another Ridiculous Fee From the World's Cheapest Airline
- Stunning Vintage Ferrari Fetches $12.1 Million
- Best Buy's $5 Napster Subscription Needs iPhone Compatibility
- Sarah Connor Terminated, Dollhouse Dodges Bullet
- Your Next Netbook May Be An Android
- Wolfram Alpha Knows the Secret of Time Travel
- May 18, 1980: St. Helens Blows Its Top Off
- New Zealand Launches Hookup Airways
- Handed Keys to Kingdom, Gamers Race to Bottom
- Gallery: Mount St. Helens Then and Now
- 3 Weird Things About the Moon
- Why E-Books Look So Ugly
- New Technique's Gonna Find Out Who's Spammy or Nice
- Mobile Carriers Tout App Stores to Fend Off Regulators
- Bots vs. Smugglers: Drug Tunnel Smackdown
- Obama Dares Judge to Order Release Of NSA Spy Document
- MS Word 2010 Takes On TeX
- Toshiba Sues Over DVD Patents
- Skype Billing Gone Haywire For Some Users
- Special Effects Lessons From JJ Abrams' Star Trek
- Drive-By Download Poisons Google Search Results
- Tiered Data Plans Coming To the iPhone?
- Study Shows "Secret Questions" Are Too Easily Guessed
- IBM Pushing Water-Cooled Servers, Meeting Resistance
- US To Require That New Cars Get 42 MPG By 2016
- Scribd Becomes a DRM-Optional E-Bookstore
- Dell Indicates Windows 7 Pricing Will Be Higher
- Five Nvidia CUDA-Enabled Apps Tested
- What Should Be In a Technology Bill of Rights?
- DARPA Shows Off Their Latest Shinies
- Why Programming Rituals Work
- Craigslist Fires Back Over Adult Services Accusations
- Hacking Our Five Senses and Building New Ones
- Front End Drupal
- Ball And Chain To Force Children To Study
- Do We Want ISP's Penalizing Music Fans?
- A System For Handling 'Impostor' Complaints
- Microsoft Trying To Patent a 'Magic Wand'
- Astronauts Begin Final Spacewalk To Repair Hubble
- 13,000 Volunteer To Put Personal Genomes Online
- Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker
- The Hard Drive Is Inside the Computer
- Mozilla Preparing To Scrap Tabbed Browsing?
- Why Linux Is Not Yet Ready For the Desktop
- Database of All UK Children Launched
- FMRI Shows Man Loves Wife More Than Angelina Jolie
- Dirty ISPs can sabotage the nation's digital future
- Clever Tricks to Stave Off Death: Wondermark collection is Terry Gilliam meets Far Side, with trusses
- NY Mag: In Defense of Distraction
- Harper's Weekly for May 19, 2009
- BB Video - Diving into Space: Miles O'Brien in NASA's Neutral Buoyancy Lab
- Photos combining real faces and people on paper money
- Julia Dales: beat boxing champion
- T-shirt: Mario buying "magic mushrooms"
- Gesturing helps you think
- Weird hums in the UK
- Search Engine podcast is back on TVO -- update your podcatchers!
- Hugo Awards ballot is live
- Transformer USB stick
- Cthuhoid genitals of the 1940s sex-guide industry
- DIY electric VW goes 82MPH
- Crazy-ass freeway exchanges of the world
- Stone-age superglue
- HOWTO keep your parody site safe from legal bullies
- Technology Bill of Rights
- Brand timeline -- what brands do you interact with and when?
- Chris Carter's tribute to the BBC Radiophonic Workshop
- Kadrey and Shaw Live
- BB Video - Guatemala Protests: Eyewitness Cellphone Video from Twitterers
- BB Video - Miles O'Brien Reports: An Astronaut Climbs Everest
- Atomic Disruptor Raygun: steampunk gun made from radios and cameras
- Neck Wrinkle
- Town bans hoods, hats, shades in banks
- Boing Boing Video: Welcome, Miles O'Brien!
- Web Zen: Talk Like a Pilot Zen
- BB Video: Recent Episodes, For Your Viewing Pleasure.
- A pair of F-16 fighter jets are scheduled to make pre-dawn low altitudes passes over Washington tomorrow as...
- Once again: If you're going to rob a bank, don't leave papers with your name and address on them at the...
- Man gambles $1.5 billion away over 18 months, sues casino for the money back; is now eligible for a job...
- First Communion party sparks brawl. One stabbed, two hospitalized, seven sent to confession
- Young girl: "I'm 16, pregnant and scared. What am I going to do?" MTV: "Hey, wanna be on...
- Tankini-clad high-speed chase suspect that had to be rammed by cops to stop gives WTF excuse during slurred...
- Pet "special needs" tortoise disappears from backyard. Owner expected to claim that he only took...
- Michigan police immobilize ferocious large stuffed animal with taser. That's some fine police work, Lou
- Tamil Tiger leader may still have 8 lives left
- so pu 'pdop p o uop psdn pd op
- Chicken king's chicken choked by chicken king's queen. Dead Duck
- Prostitution advocacy group fears that Vancouver's hookers will be exploited by international media,...
- Judge: You can't write work zone speeding tickets when nobody is working. Prosecutor: Since we made $40...
- Man gets beat up after confronting guys stealing his leaf blower. That sucks, blows
- You know times are tough in Michigan when they're using counterfeit money at garage sales
- Dogs' water bowl may be cause of fire. Wait, what?
- American Express eliminates 4,000 people's jobs, hope they don't lose home without it
- If you're going to threaten to blow up the public library after being caught surfing porn there, for fark's...
- Laid-off religious workers shocked to learn they cannot collect unemployment because their employers are...
- Child witch abuse on the rise: "I took a broom to hit him and he started crying. Then I knew he was...
- Photoshop this ceramic service
- Two men convicted of stealing food from Kansas. Still no word on who stole Foreigner's pocket knife,...
- The UFO everyone thought they saw hovering over Arizona was actually a 4,000-pound NASA research balloon...
- Clocked at 130 kph, 95 year old woman had somewhere to go. Subby wonders if she was late for her own funeral?
- Mexican Data Say Migration to U.S. Has Plummeted
- Migration dip cuts Hispanics' growth rate
- Pelosi: CIA Lied about Waterboarding
- Wanda Sykes Suddenly Mother, Er, Father (?) of Twins: Wife Gives Birth
- Man hasn't bathed in 35 years to sire a son
- Shanna Moakler Quits Over Trump's Prejean Decision
- Senate Rejects Limit on Credit-Card Interest Rates
- FDA Calls Breakfast Cereal Cheerios a Drug
- Some U.S. Troops in Iraq Forced to Steal Water to Drink
- Katie Holmes And Suri At Hollywood Dance Class
- Cubs Vendors Selling 'Pujols Mows My Lawn' Shirt
- Missing Bush E-Mails Wont Be Released, Court Says
- Another Democrat Says CIA Records On Briefings Were Not Accurate
- Czech Pig Farm Site Seen As Affront To Roma Holocaust Victims
- Austria's Far Right On The March Again
- Swine Flu Suspected In Second Death; 17 NYC Schools Now Closed
- Jesse Ventura Gets In The Ring With Sean Hannity
- Mubarak Grandson Dies At 13
- Chicago Cubs Sale: Bill Murray, John Cusack, Jim Belushi Meet About Investing
- 7 Completely Unrealistic Movie Plots That Came True
- Manmohan Singh Picked To Serve As India's Prime Minister Again
- Dolla, Up And Coming Rapper, Gunned Down In LA
- DALLAS TWINS, DIFFERENT FATHERS: Mother's Fling Creates Half-Brothers
- Somali Pirates May Allow Capture To Reap Asylum Benefits: Legal Experts
- Ethiopia Accused Of Sending Troops Into Somalia
- Stroger's Tax Repeal Veto Unlikely To Be Overridden
- NBC Teams With Subway To Bring Back "Chuck"
- US Contractors In Afghanistan Violated Gun Policy, Says US Military
- Iranian Military Vows To "Wipe Israel Out Of Existence" If Attacked
- FTC Expected To Crack Down On Bloggers' Sponsored Posts
- Starbucks Ad Campaign Involves Twitter Challenge
- U.S. Sick Leave Policy Makes Nation More Vulnerable To Swine Flu
- Jessica Biel In Allure: My Beauty "Really Is A Problem"
- George Ryan's Lawyer To Ask Obama For Commutation
- The 10 Craziest Diets of All Time
- Larry King On "My Remarkable Journey" Memoir: "Because I'm 75, That's Why"
- 5 Good Things About Hard Times
- Hamas: Obama Remarks 'Intended To Deceive The International Community'
- University Of Chicago Closing Women's Health Center
- Arlington National Cemetery: Facts and History of the Arlington National Cemetery - WGN
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
- Yahoo! Shine - Posing Tips for Fashion Models - Fashion & Beauty on Shine
- Dallas Couple Sees Jesus Inside Cheese Snack - cbs11tv.com
- GigaPica : Vietnam recap: Hugo Van Es
- In soccer anything can happen
- All the matter in the world | imgfave
- Swine Flew
- Soviet sportcar - ZIL 112S
- Amisha Patel Looks Hot With John
- Cute Baby And Cute Kit Kat
- GigaPica : Mooi Milieu!
- Kevin Mcugly
- Nice Indian SAREES
- but soft, what light
- BlueBox Video Player - weather.com
- Social Blend 69
- Create a Slick and Accessible Slideshow Using jQuery | 90CUT.com
- Dell's Latitude 2100 brings Netbooks to schools | Crave - CNET
- ~ spacesounds ..... we are listening ~
- Worst job in the world (gross but scientifically and culturally intriguing)
- 100 (Really) Creative Business Cards | Webdesigner Depot
- Elegant monkey on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- 40 U.S. intelligence and counter-terrorism agents challenge official account of 9/11
- Perfect Patio Furniture
- Patty Griffin - Children Running Through
- The Beauty of Birds Flocking Above
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Still Weeping)
- Abandoned Religious Buildings Reclaimed by Nature
- Cuban American Businessmen Discuss Cuban Embargo
- Move Your iTunes Library to an External Hard Drive [Video Demonstration]
- Hidden Windows 7 Tool Troubleshoots Sleep Mode Problems [Windows 7]
- Cobocards Is an Impressive, Collaborative Flash Card Webapp [Students]
- Palm Pre Will Launch Two Days Before iPhone 3.0 [Smartphones]
- All My Mail Makes Email Searching Easier on iPhones [Downloads]
- KeyRingThing Creates One Bonus Card to Rule Them All [Clutter]
- KeyRingThing Consolidates Your Loyalty Cards and Slims Your Wallet [Clutter]
- Make Your Refrigerator Far More Efficient [Energy Conservation]
- Use Dropbox to Synchronize Multiple Rainlendar Calendars [Clever Uses]
- Use Drobox to Synchronize Multiple Rainlendar Calendars [Clever Uses]
- My Phone Backs Up Windows Mobile Data Online [Downloads]
- Use Your Old Coffee Grounds to Clean Dishes, Kill Fleas, and More [Clever Uses]
- Tawker Sends Comment Reply Notifications for This Site via Email [Announcements]
- Remains of the Day: Windows 7 Virtual Wi-Fi Sounds Like Heaven Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Creative Commons Facebook App Licenses Your Facebook Content [Social Networking]
- Install Windows 7 on Almost Any Netbook [Windows 7]
- Lifehacker Readers' Favorite Value Menu Foods [What You Said]
- Search Wolfram Alpha from the Firefox Search Box [Downloads]
- Which Windows OS Are You Running? [Reader Poll]
- Match Your Learning Style with the Proper Productivity Tools [Productivity]
- FeedFlix Notifies You When Netflix Movies Are Available to Stream [NetFlix]
- Use an Outlook Macro to Stop Forgetting the Subject Line [Outlook]
- Deter Thieves by Uglifying Your Camera [Theft Prevention]
- DirSync Pro Keeps Your Files Synchronized [Downloads]
- Introducing Guest Editor Azadeh Ensha [Announcements]
- Introducting Guest Editor Azadeh Ensha [Announcements]
- Re-Enable Ctrl+Alt+Backspace for Ubuntu 9.04 [Linux]
- Firefox 3.5 Will See One More Feature Update: An Updated Icon [Beta Beat]
- Firefox 3.5 Will See One More Feature Update: A New Icon [Beta Beat]
- Use Group Policy Editor to Customize or Disable Google Update [Windows Tip]
- Supercharging CSS in PHP
- Waterfront - The Clojure IDE with embedded REPL
- ASP.NET MVC For Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1
- jQuery Image Gallery that uses mouse gestures
- Demo on jBPM4 and Spring Integration
- The Truth About Code Generation
- Top 10 Adobe AIR Applications - My Favorites
- Know your Flex interfaces
- 25 of the Best Websites for Educational Institutions
- Friends Dont Let Friends catch (Exception)
- The Android 1.5 Developer Experience
- The average software developer versus the good software developer
- Hashing It Out (Thoughts on hashcodes)
- XML parsing using JQuery
- Googles 9 Principles of innovation
- Cross-language library loading on Parrot
- Will the Java Platform Create The World's Largest App Store?
- The One Freelancing Mistake You DO NOT Want to Make
- Continuous Integration with Oracle PL/SQL, utPLSQL and Hudson The Server Labs Blog
- Symfony Components Website
- With Google's support, Microformats could transform the web.
- A Video On Debugging and Testing the Web with Firebug
- Use jQuery to "turn off the lights" while watching videos
- Step By Step To Create Content Slider using jFlow, A Minimalist jQuery Plugin
- Python is So Versatile
- Sixth sense from MIT labs
- Facebook-like multi Toggle Comment Box with jQuery and PHP.
- High-performance Ajax with Tomcat Advanced I/O
- ActionScripting in Flex
- C#: Convert a Generic List to a DataTable Using Reflection
- Advanced Cat Yodeling
- What is Evolution?
- Potatohead People
- How to Make a Pinball Machine from a VHS Tape
- The Dettmer Book Autopsies
- Four Really Fast Runners
- Ancient Mesoamerican Bling!
- Shanghaied in Savannah
- Custom Bobble Head and Cake Topper: Get Your Own Mini Me!
- Milky Way Time-Lapse
- Great Escapes by Animals
- Plankton as Art
- The Subway Dogs of Moscow
- Tetris In Real Life
- What Makes A Meme Successful?
- Total Momsense 2 by Anita Renfroe
- Jazz Hands!
- One Sentence Commencement Speeches
- A Heavenly Message in Fried Salami
- Alfabet in Huid: Typeface Made From Skin and Clothespins
- The Many Sides of Shel Silverstein
- Study Ball Makes Sure You Study
- How long do animals live?
- 14 Times the Luck!
- We Hatch, We Fly - the Bizarre Maleo
- Army soldiers boxers make him famous
- Man Robs Store with Banana, Eats Evidence
- Chalkboard Glassware
- 10 People Who Gave Their Name To Food
- The Elephant Padlock
- Why Snails Are Slow: Survival!
- Is It A Bird? A plane? No, Its The Deep Flight Super Falcon!
- The Most Important Telescopes in History
- Stop Sign Flower by Mark Jenkins
- Orangutan Attempts Escape
- theory:Neanderthals hunted/eaten to extinction by modern man
- Angeles Crest Highway to open
- Komodo Dragons Kill With Venom, Researchers Find
- The ICC case that wounding, killing and robbing peacekeepers is a grave crime
- Homemade Solar Panels Bare Facts On How Much KWH Solar Power You Need | Top 3 Solar Panels and Win
- computational knowledge engine launches
- Unfortunate Changes in Language
- Picture Show: You Are What You Eat
- Understanding America's Shift on Abortion
- Arlington National Cemetery: Things you may not know about the iconic resting place
- Long before the rod was spared
- Obama to Toughen Rules on Emissions and Mileage
- THIS SUCKS!
- Spectacular Pictures of Agate
- UNDER THE DESK SNUGGLING
- GOP Losses Span Nearly All Demographic Groups
- I'VE STOPPED LISTENING, WHY HAVEN"T YOU STOPPED TALKING?
- CAT FOUND BURIED ALIVE! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!
- "Women must not pay the price for Peace"
- OMG!! THE SPIDER WAS THIS BIG!!!!!!
- There is no bigger issue than net censorship
- Shadowy Bilderberg group meet in Greece - and heres their address
- How to create your own butterfly garden
- And they are worried about Iran.
- Jewish State - dunno about this one?
- 10 even better WolframAlpha Easter Eggs
- Milky Way Time Lapse
- Israeli Facebook users get warned....
- Netanyahu stands firm against demands from Obama
- iRobot's Military Bots
- Quizno's: Taste the Poop [No]
- Who's Afraid of Steve Rattner? [Untouchables]
- Gossip Girl: The Five People You Meet in High School Hell [Recaps]
- Sell It All and Flee [Recessionomics]
- Let's Put That 'War on Smoking' On Hold [Trendwatch]
- Norway, Which Proved Last Week That Socialism Beats Recessions, Is Now In a Recession [Journalismism]
- Method Man & 50 Cent: Rappers Take Manhattan [Gawker Stalker]
- You're Invited to Party Down with Gawker [Sponsor]
- Paramount Not Catering Premieres from Whole Foods [Anecdotes]
- Violent Crime Wave Makes Downtown NYC Slightly Less Not-Dangerous! [Calling Bullshit]
- Another Shoe Drops on Madoff's Bagman [Clawbacks]
- Scientists Find Missing Link: It's a Fameball [Celebrity Fossils]
- George Clooney to Star as Martin Luther King in Lars von Trier's New Biopic [Trade Roundup]
- "They Hold the Bar Pretty High for Me." [Open Caption]
- Rapper Murdered at LA Shopping Mall [Obits]
- Which Cokehead TV Actress' Cannes Hotel Room Was Raided By Police? [Blind Items]
- Paris Hilton is the Worst Neighbor in the World [Gossip Roundup]
- Paris Hilton is the World Neighbor in the World [Gossip Roundup]
- Meghan McCain, Symbol of Our Age [Young Republicans]
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Meghan McCain, 'Pro-Sex' Woman [Young Republicans]
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Meghan McCain, 'Pro-Sex' Republican [Young Republicans]
- Which 'Creative/Tech Entrepreneur' is Seeking a 'Muse, Confidant and Life Coach' on Craigslist? [Odd Jobs]
- Cannes [Pic Of The Night]
- Apple's 'I'm a Mac, I'm a PC' Guys Stare at Death Row Inmate on NY Times' Website [Unfortunate Advertising]
- Leaked Memo Reveals Washington Times Will Not Tolerate Any More Damn Incompetence [Striving]
- Let's All Go Drink Margaritas With the Staff of OK! Magazine! [Team Building]
- Dallas Woman Births Twins Fathered By Different Men [Twin Peaks]
- Barely Lucid Old Coot Senator Robert Byrd Hospitalized Again [The Olds]
- Shooting at Harvard Likely Targeted [Crime]
- Kirstie Alley Leaks Assasination Plan to Twitterati [Twitterati]
|In Focus: Area Family Likes Car So Much They...|
|Matthew Crawford's Shop Class as Soul Craft.|
|Finale wrap-up: "Gossip Girl"|
|Britain's Expense Scandal Claims its First Big...|
|Headlines: May 19, 2009 [Morning Edition]|
|WALL STREET JOURNAL: http://online.wsj.com/...|
|Letters to the Editor|
|The Arab media's problems|
|Disillusioned Pennsylvania Voters Prepare to...|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|Jamaicans.com launches new social networking site|
|Obama Tells Netanyahu He Has an Iran Timetable|
|Car Lady Is In Town For Car Talks, But What...|
|Streaming at 11:15: Secretary Clinton on...|
|Why Spending Cuts Aren't the Answer|
|Smoke and Mirrors|
|This is Right Move|
|George Will's continued struggles with...|
|The Forgotten Masterpieces Of Henry Fairlie,...|
wall street j.
|Fed in Talks on TARP Repayments|
|They Just Don't Get Housing Hope!|
|The Real Costs of Graduate School|
|Further Thoughts on Shutting Down LaGuardia...|
|Wal-Mart Guns for Best Buy, Again|
|The Beginning of the End of Business As We Know...|
|Housing News Weighs on Stocks|
|Terminator Salvation: Making of the T-600|
|Jimdo Sells 30% Stake To United Internet, Signs...|
|Apple Could Sell Macs In Wal-Marts, Analyst...|
|RoamBi Turns Spreadsheets on the iPhone Into...|
|Google Cofounder Larry Pages Advice to the...|
|Four short links: 19 May 2009|
|AdaptiveBlue Launches Glue API|
|Ask HN: Please give feedback on simple weather...|
|Grab Tube: Free Download and Covert File and...|
|Come Drink With SAI At Our NYC Open-Bar Bash On...|
|Free Stuff: P.F. Changs Lettuce Wraps Coupons|
|Tighter fuel economy rules tie up regulatory...|
|5 Ways to Share Images on Twitter|
|Microsoft-led forum yields tools for OOXML|
|Palm Pre to Launch June 6th Priced at $199.99|
|JV Alkie Offers Advice|
|Conservatives, Republicans, and the Man of Steele|
|No benefits for laid-off religious workers|
|10 Things You Didn't Know About Emoticons :)|
|First-Time Mom at 66|
|12 Best and Worst TV Musicals|
|Every Chore's An Adventure When You 'Muppet...|
|Do You Hear The Hum ?|
|Causing a Scene, Extraordinary Pranks in...|
|She's Working up a Sweat|
|Taller people earn more money|
|The Island at Towan Beach|
|Stop Sign Fail|
|AS SEEN ON EARTH: Tent City, Dog Guard,...|
|[Slideshow] The Long Shot|
|China & US Held Secret Climate Change Talks...|
|Solar Carbon Payback|
|Epilog Challenge Winners|
|Local Reformer Makes Good!|
|9 Medical Myths|
|Katharine Duderstadt: From the Peace Corps to a...|
|Comment: Don't criticise, or we'll sue|
|In the Maker Shed: Pre-order the BlimpDuino kit...|
|Lunchtime Quiz: M.A.S.K.|
|Dueling Draculas and Heroes Revealed In This...|
|FACT CHECK: Are US students really that bad?|
|Tcnica de relaxamento contra o estresse|
|Pic: Jan Vormann Repairs Buildings With Legos|
|Announcing Project M at Winterhouse|
|The Third Rail: Terrible Drinking Decisions|
|Faux Photoshop: 15 Incredible Images That Look...|
|AUTO. DREAM AND MATERIAL - Artificial traffic...|
|Hexadecimal Color: Grey 88|
|Wavy and Green Piano|
|How To Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle When You're...|
|Using Google Docs to make a survey|
|Increase your productivity with keyboard shortcuts|
|Who Trusts You?|
|55 Ways to Get More Energy|
|St. Jude Medical Announces Results From STAR-AF...|
|NEW MOON poster hits and the girls swoon!|
|'MacGruber' May Be Next SNL Film|
|Street Dreams - Trailer|
|Cannes 2009: Bridget Jones Becomes a Musical|
|This Week in DVD: Valkyrie, Paul Blart: Mall...|
|DreamWorks to Produce New Martin Luther King...|
|Kardashians -- Krime Victims|
|Why You Should Wear A Helmet|
|Gossip Girl: The Five People You Meet in High...|
|G.G. Allin Immortalized With Bobblehead Doll|
|Passion Pit On A Motherfucking Boat, NYC 5/18/09|
|Danny Gokey Opens Up About Adam Lambert, Kris...|
the big picture
|Hubble's final servicing mission|
|Last gift for dying dogs|
|In Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood Plays Defense|
|Tuesday, 19 May 2009|
|Showcase: Driftless in Iowa|
|andrew farrington - The Cherry Queen|
|La tristesse durera toujours|
|Jesse Auersalo / Illustration Portfolio|
|Comic for May 19, 2009|