- Did an ice age boost human brain size?
- Big Content: ludicrous to expect DRMed music to work forever
- Stop The Presses: Here's Barack Obama's Birth Certificate
- 15 Secret Celebrity Voiceovers
- The 20 Sexiest Rockstar Spawn
- What Your Username Says About You
- Yessir, freestyle walking is indeed cool...
- Ruth Madoff Gets Sued for $44.8 Million
- Beluga whale carries struggling diver to surface
- NexGen AI - A Threat to Human Civilization?
- Kara DioGuardi Is Back for Another Season of American Idol
- District 9 - New promo traier
- AutoWeek: Ferrari 458 Italia
- Mystery solved by Ministry of Silly Walks
- Weirdy Weirdoes And Their Weird Ways
- First came the birthers, now come the 'deathers'
- Damage Control: GOP Bosses Coming Down Hard On Birthers
- Inside The Plane That May Take Us To Space
- How big is the internet?
- A Patchwork Mind: How Your Parents' Genes Shape Your Brain
- Judge Goes Easy On Female Trainer Who Had Sex With Student
- Stephon Marbury Goes Completely 'Off the Wall' To MJ
- Horse lover once again found in a stable relationship
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Recruits Hackers and Geeks Into Govt
- House passes resolution 378-0 Obama born in Hawaii!!
- Talented CG Art Graphic Designer - Florian Renner
- Never Use Hotmail as Your Secondary Email Account
- PressBox: No Reason To Regret Tejada Trade
- How to Get Arrested in 8 Easy Steps
- 20 Sets of Beautiful Photoshop Splatter Brushes
- Best Free Website Analytics Tools | Web Design Ledger
- WPS: PostScript for the Web
- 50 Fresh Portfolio Websites for Your Inspiration | Design Showcase | Smashing Magazine
- What If: The New New York Times
- Carsonified Getting Started with Typekit
- iPhone Application Design Patterns Flyosity: Mac & iPhone Interface Design
- 200+ Free Exclusive Vector Icons: Primo | Webdesigner Depot
- Unoh Labs:
- How to Code a Grunge Web Design from Scratch
- Get Amazing Abs (and Tone All Over) at Any Age on Yahoo! Health
- Use a 3:2 Inhale-Exhale Ratio for Improved Runs - Exercise - Lifehacker
- Kanex Mini DisplayPort Adapter With Audio Review: Someone Finally Gets It Right - Mini displayport adapter...
- 9 Characteristics of Well-Designed E-Commerce Websites | Vandelay Design Blog
- Emails From Crazy People
- The 2009 GitHub Contest
- The Black Mac Desktop - Desktops - Lifehacker
- A Guide to Crowdfunding Success
- 110 Fresh Logo Designs For Design Inspiration | Inspiration | instantShift
- WordPress Resources - 48 Resources, Tips, Tricks & Themes | Think Design
- Yahoo committed seppuku today The Jason Calacanis Weblog
- Big Sky :: C++Web
- 30 Great Examples Of Drop-Down And Sliding Menus | Spyre Studios
- Ghostwriter Dad - 10 Tips for Powerful Proofreading
- The Hidden Risks of Cloud Computing - Security - Lifehacker
- Report: Social Networks Growing while Other Social Media Sites Stagnate and Decline
- Misunderstanding Markup: XHTML 2/HTML 5 Comic Strip | How-To | Smashing Magazine
- 14 tips and tricks to buff up your Gmail skills | News | TechRadar UK
- 10 Adobe AIR apps that make you more productive | Webware - CNET
- The First 10 Free Apps to Install on a New Windows PC - Stepcase Lifehack
- 45 Creative Business Card Designs You Shouldve Seen|Dzine Blog
- TARP Recipients Bonus Information JUST Released - It's Bad: Citi $5.3b, Merrill $3.6b, BofA $3.3b...These...
- A monkey in India has learned, without any training or supervision, to tend herds of goats, cooperating...
- The U.S. government wasn't torturing children, right? No need to be alarmed, nothing to see here, move...
- Porn star sets up $75,000 college fund for her sister's children. Square sister doesn't want to accept the...
- TV as Birth Control: "If there is electricity in every village, then people will watch TV till late at...
- Self-proclaimed AT&T employee adds detail to the 4chan block
- Iranian police have fired tear gas and beat anti-government protesters with batons to disperse thousands...
- Trains of Sodor!!! Time to COMBINE!!!!!
- Sony Pictures Imageworks - Open Source
- Virginia woman arrested for blogging about local police officers
- OHS Issue! Printer message bar displaying "Radiation Leak"!
- Indian witchdoctor beheads five year old girl in "ritual to help a villager produce healthy male...
- Katamari wedding [pics]
- Dennis Kucinich: 30,000,000 are losing their homes, 50,000,000 have no health care, but we have money for wars
- Fox News apologizes: "This morning, Glenn Beck made a controversial remark that we wish to distance...
- 1,200 factory workers in China fall violently ill after a chemical plant opens down the street; Chinese...
- Swedens Got Talent Instant Classic! I bet this would never go over anywhere else in the world. (slightly...
- 10 Crossbred Creatures. [direct link!]
- Factor:Dataflow analysis, computing dominance, and converting to and from SSA form
- In all my years, the most satisfying costume I have seen at any Comic Con
- Cops Suspended for Running Background Check on Obama ::: The Secret Service was notified after the...
- Journal of Universal Computer Science: open, registration free and peer reviewed
- WPS: PostScript and PDF interpreter for HTML 5 canvas
- Texas woman sickens 150 co-workers and hospitalizes 34 with her perfume.
- LLVM now has a logo!
- Facebook is serious business...[PIC]
- This is WTF: Two council workers have been sacked after they received free steak sandwiches for performing...
- Serious Sam voice actor offering to recite lines for $1 per word
- America is not at war [pic]
- Ghetto Wedding ftw?
- No. 3 Republican to back Sotomayor for high court (AP)
- Deal Reached: Jackson's Mom to Get Custody of His Kids
- New jobless claims rise more than expected (AP)
- When is deal isn't a deal
- Exclusive: Earmark critic steered cash to blimp, former aide (Politico)
- What to learn in Obama's 'teachable' race moment? (AP)
- U.S. Spurned Iran Offers to Turn Over Bin Laden's Son
- 'Green goo' revealed toxic leak at WV zinc plant (AP)
- NYC offers free airfare to homeless to leave city
- Angry judge considers fate of young Gitmo detainee (AP)
- Iran protests to honour the dead
- As U.S. recession bites, Ohio hopes fade for Obama (Reuters)
- Op-Ed Columnist: Crisis in the Operating Room
- Police officer suspended after racially charged e-mail
- Boston cop suspended after racist outburst: police
- Garza says he hit Yanks' Teixeira on purpose
- Nigerian troops attack Islamist mosque, kill 100 (AP)
- Summit Responds To Rachelle Lefevre's Comments On Being Recast In 'Eclipse'
- Tehran Braces for Another Day of Street Battles (Time.com)
- Baby taken from womb found alive
- Chamberlain dominates in Yankees' 6-2 win (AP)
- Newfound Bird Is Bald (LiveScience.com)
- Pregnant women front of line for swine flu vaccine (AP)
- Mom of decapitated baby: 'I didn't mean to do it' (AP)
- Lefevre `stunned' Howard has her role in `Eclipse' (AP)
- Dems warn GOP of backlash for opposing Sotomayor
- Monson pleads guilty to graffiti charge, can't leave U.S. to fight
- Report: S. Korean fishing boat taken to N. Korea (AP)
- Source: Pfizer, Nigeria settle antibiotic lawsuit (AP)
- NY Community Bancorp shares fall on exchange offer (AP)
- Obama's Got Milk
- The New England Tomato Famine
- Ouch! Poor Baby
- Sleepers, rejoice!
- Sin to Promote Our Product
- Cuz I'm free...free rangin!
- Standing out in the crowd.
- The thumbprint of God!
- Search for porn, but really, do it for the rainforest.
- We Aren't The World
- no h?
- for all your chess lovers...
- Weirdo Video Mash-Up
- Is there no problem the internet can't solve - Flickr finds only known photo of Phineas Gage
- Many photos make light work
- The Wonderful Details of... wait, reddit? Really?
- A whole freaking bunch of classic rock performance videos
- What do lobbyists do?
- Hey the new phone book's here!
- Ghostbusters 1954
- Vulcan & Vishnu
- Sacred Groves
- Will observing the history of physics change it?
- This is not your grandmother's crafting web site
- Take that, realism!
- NSFW the NSFWing NSFW.
- Talking Cards
- Bottled Tap Water. Because Spring Water is so 2001.
- Burma warning on Suu Kyi protests
- Greenpeace Tags HP for Lagging in Eco-Commitments
- Managing an Online Reputation
- Dozens killed as Nigeria mosque attacked
- Iran opposition leaders to gather for memorial
- 13 million abortions in China each year: report
- Sony, Sharp post Q1 losses
- Q&A: Director Lars Von Trier on his film Antichrist
- Gold tunes out weak ETF buying
- Stray South Korea fishing boat held in North
- Paedophile who worked for Save the Children jailed
- Decision day for assisted suicide law
- Wikipedia blows secrets of Rorschach inkblots
- David Cameron: turning the air blue
- Sony posts loss but says profit in sight
- Al Qaeda group claims Jakarta bombings
- Puerto Rico Islanders top Toronto FC 1-0 (AP)
- Rays' Garza admits throwing at Teixeira (AP)
- New Federal Housing Administration loan assistance
- Yahoo comes full circle with retreat from search
- M&A Activity Heats Up In July To $9.6 Billion
- China Bank Puts Focus on Credit
- 'Jungle monkey' e-mail jeopardizes cop's job
- How much skrilla for fro-yo? College slang book spells out lingo - USATODAY.com
- Men at Work loses first stage of copyright lawsuit
- A's strike early, defeat Red Sox 8-6 (AP)
- Microsoft, Yahoo in Web search partnership
- Lenders slow to modify loans so fees add up
- Faded condo project helps save Kingfish bar
- Shoppers charge into Goodwill's S.F. As-Is Store
- Moldova's Ruling Communists Face Defeat - Voice of America
- FACTBOX-Strike season in South Africa - Reuters
- Nigerian 'Taliban' routed as Army storms its base - Telegraph.co.uk
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi braces for worst ahead of ruling - The Associated Press
- Taliban threaten Afghan poll, deadly month nears end - Reuters
- Judge orders young Gitmo detainee's release - The Associated Press
- Tony Blair to Testify at British Iraq War Inquiry - Voice of America
- 2 Spanish Officers Killed in Mallorca Blast - Voice of America
- Iranian police use force against graveside rally - The Associated Press
- New Taliban rule book calls for fewer suicide attacks - CNN International
- MS woman wins right-to-die fight - BBC News
- Spanish bomb disrupts UK holidays - BBC News
- Iraq blast target political party headquarters - PRESS TV
- Iran police break up memorial for protest victims - Washington Post
- Israel loosens Gaza blockade to allow rebuilding - Christian Science Monitor
- Analysis: Why are Taliban issuing code of conduct? - CNN
- Explosions in Iraqi Political Office Kills at Least 5 - New York Times
- Bomb on Majorca Kills 2 Police Officers - New York Times
- Burma Braces for Verdict of Aung San Suu Kyi - Voice of America
- Jakarta Governor Says City Returning to Normal After Bombings - Voice of America
- Taliban Vow to Disrupt Afghan Election - Voice of America
- Moldova votes out Europe's last ruling Communists - guardian.co.uk
- Nigerian troops kill 100 Islamic militants - The Associated Press
- Communists Lose in Moldova Vote - New York Times
- Is Obama Evenhanded? - Atlantic Online
- Islamists flee after assault by Nigerian forces - AFP
- Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair to be called before Iraq ... - CNN International
- Turkey wants Palestinian mediation role - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Nigeria: 43 Extremists Killed in Yobe, as Military Offensive Rages - AllAfrica.com
- Will Iraq probe worry ministers? - BBC News
- President: Kenyan judiciary to try suspects
- Christina Aguilera becomes DJ, talks music, film
- US envoy says US sanctions hurt Sudan
- On the Call: Kellogg CEO David Mackay
- Cable television's top programs for July 20-26
- Gaza children go for world record for kite flying
- UK court rules in favor of Procol Harum organist
- House rejects most Obama weapons cuts
- Consumers pay $34 billion for alternative medicine
- PGA Championship heading to Valhalla in 2014
- NY AG details big bonuses at bailed-out banks
- Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom to 16
- Air France plane hits Congo building, no one hurt
- Dinosaurs Alive in Chicago
- Oshkosh posts 3rd-quarter loss on lower demand
- GOP senator tamps down hopes for health care bill
- Line-up of films competing at Venice Film Festival
- DP World says business at ports drops 10 pct in 1H
- Israeli report defends actions during Gaza war
- Tax report: NY economy still sinking, deficits up
- Elmore Leonard character star of TV's 'Lawman'
- Earnings schedule for week of 8/3/09
- Kellogg sees rosier earnings for full year
- Callaway Golf rises; analysts see share gains
- Brink's 2Q profit plunges 58 percent
- SD court overturns Alaska man's death sentence
- Ohio budget tries to boost solar power
- Judge criticizes DC lawyers over IMF protest case
- Gov: Some Va. Tech kin don't want panel renewed
- Restart of big particle collider now November
- Ortiz and Ramirez Said to Be on 2003 Doping List
- Long Island Community Mourns 5 Killed in Crash
- Shares Rally on Latest Earnings Reports
- City Room: Man Hit by Falling Branch Shows Signs of Recovery
- U.S. Advisers Blunt Memo on Iraq: Time to Go Home
- DealBook: Cablevision Will Spin Off Madison Square Garden
- Cablevision Will Spin Off Its Sports Business
- Profit Dropped 66% in Quarter at Exxon Mobil
- The Lede: Latest Updates
- Nigerian Troops Attack Sect Compound
- Trials Strengthen Mugabes Hand
- Iran Opposition Pledges to Defy Mourning Ban
- Sony Posts $390.5 Million Loss
- Communists Defeated in Moldova Vote
- Sony Posts Loss on Strong Yen, Weak TV Sales
- Buenos Aires Journal: Lost in an Abyss of Drugs, and Entangled by Poverty
- Stepping Aside as His Creation Soars
- A Siesta, a Snooze, a Resting of the Eyes: A Look at Who Naps
- Piecing Together a Revolvers Fuzzy History
- Sports of The Times: A Young Gymnasts Distant Olympic Dream
- City Spends to Aid Minority Firms but Falls Short
- Jury to Get Jefferson Corruption Case
- Texas Hospital Flexing Muscle in Health Fight
- Late-Fee Profits May Trump Plan to Modify Loans
- A Neuroscience Professor Makes Her Move to the Racetrack
- A Green Campaign Grounded in White Roofs
- Spain Is Open to Bolstering Forces in Afghanistan
- Reverend Ike, Who Preached Prosperity, Dies at 74
- Stimulus Law Bolsters Food Bank Offerings
- Room for Debate: Selling Health Care Reform to Voters
- Proof That George Lucas Is an Evil Genius
- Conspiracy Theories That 'Don't Exist' (But Should)
- An Electric Airplane With Room For Two
- 10 Worst Evolutionary Designs
- Mr. Know-It-All on Flirtatious Texts in Court, Books for College, Braille for Kids
- Patent Models Record Inventions in Miniature
- July 30, 1898: Car Ads Get Rolling
- Vulnerabilities Allow Attacker to Impersonate Any Website
- Eye-Fi Pro Lets Serious Photographers Get RAW
- http://www.wired.com/reviews/product/pr_ eyefi_pro
- New Bald Bird Discovered in Laos
- Flying the Plane That May Take You to Edge of Space
- The Real Twitpocalypse: Asteroid Alerts Come to Twitter
- Wired Playlist: New Music From Kid Koala, Faves From Atlas Sound, Breakwater
- Pearl Jam Unveils 'Backspacer' With Online Easter Egg Hunt
- Yahoo Gives Up, Turns Search Over to Bing
- BMW Quits F1 to Go Green, Hints at a Hybrid
- Video Chatting: Killer Medical App of the Future
- Fight Fat With More Fat
- Jellyfish Are the Dark Energy of the Ocean
- Noted Security Pros Hacked
- Total Recall: Pentagon Looks to 'Optimize' Troops' Minds
- Microsoft, Yahoo In 10-Year Web Search Partnership
- McAfee Warns Spam, Trojans and Botnets Skyrocketing
- Robot Design Delivers Packages Through Sewers
- Video: 'V for Vendetta' Director Goes Ninja
- Protect and Preserve: Mobile Art-Conservation Van Helps Save Treasures
- July 29, 1994: Videogame Makers Propose Ratings Board to Congress
- Booting Up Baghdad: Tech Execs Take a Tour in Iraq
- Gadgets Join the Search for the Lost Tomb of Genghis Khan
- Games That Design Themselves
- Inside the Rise of the Domain Name System
- Google Warns About Search-Spammer Site Hacking
- SMS Hack Could Makes iPhones Vulnerable
- CentOS Project Administrator Goes AWOL
- MI5 Website Breached By Hacker
- McAfee Leaks Conference Attendee's Personal Info
- UK's FSA Finds No Health Benefits To Organic Food
- EMI Only Selling CDs To Mega-Chains From Now On
- Panel Advises Longer Life For Space Station
- DARPA Builds Smarter Version of Microsoft's Clippy
- Company Awarded "The Patent For Podcasting"
- Funds Dwindle To Dismantle Old Nuclear Plants
- Inside the AP's Plan To Security-Wrap Its News Content
- P2P Network Exposes Obama's Safehouse Location
- Alan Cox Quits As Linux TTY Maintainer — I've Had Enough
- First MS Retail Stores Will be In Scottsdale, AZ and Mission Viejo, CA
- Windows 7 vs. Windows XP On a Netbook
- The Downsides to Digital Distribution
- Stopping Spam Before It Hits the Mail Server
- Rude Drivers Reduce Traffic Jams
- Apple Says iPhone Jailbreaking Could Hurt Cell Towers
- The Pirate Bay Is Being Sued Again
- Antitrust Pressure Mounts For Wireless Providers
- Microsoft's Urgent Patch Precedes Black Hat Session
- Northern Sea Route Through Arctic Becomes a Reality
- In Europe, Auto Spam Translation Kicks In
- Noctilucent Clouds Likely Caused By Shuttle Launches
- Books by people who have raised apes in their homes
- Let Go, Let Brown
- Movie recommendation: People of the Forest: The Chimps of Gombe
- Daily Show on the housing crisis: Why can't Geithner sell his house?
- Skull-a-Day gallery show
- Kerry Tribe's H.M.
- Felt Game Boy with vintage game charms
- 5-year-old sings and plays Fulsom Prison Blues
- Game uses fun as incentive to solve hard chip-design problems
- Movie/record industry rep says that you shouldn't expect to be able to play your media for as long as you...
- Katamari Damacy wedding!
- Star Wars Cantina song, a capella
- Kids' tees featuring characters with crazy mouths and off colors
- Steampunk cosplayers at ComicCon
- Steampunk dystopian Disneyland game -- Offworld
- The Most Elephantest Switch You've Ever Seen
- Money-related posts at Credit.com
- More Griping About Advertising: Bing Edition
- How to make kombucha
- Amsterdam: O'Reilly Factor vs. reality
- Old Ad for Fake Guns
- Double Nickels on the Dime by the Minutemen turns 25.
- Karl Schroeder on "rewilding" -- openness, government, and autonomous nature as an economic actor
- Sketches of the Drug Czars in Vanity Fair
- The Sweetly Diabolic Art of Jim Flora -- "one of the great overlooked paintbox fantasists of the...
- Recently on Offworld: the 16-bit arthouse, chiptunes dance parties, real-life Wasteland clutter
- Associated Press DRM diagram demystified (with cuss-words)
- Primer on "high frequency trading" -- AKA stockbots
- Daniel "Robot Uprising" Wilson's debut story: "The Nostalgist"
- Germany's pro-Hitler party plans to open a third-reich style training centre to teach young people...
- Glenfiddich Distillery to release limited edition 50-year-old single malt whisky costing 10,000 per bottle....
- It was 115 degrees yesterday, housing and jobs have cratered, and the Phoenix paper is all butthurt that...
- "In Hong Kong the wife of a husband who commits adultery is legally entitled to kill the mistress in...
- 10 arrested for prostitution at topless Rio pool in Las Vegas. Most were dancers from the Sapphire...
- In news that should surprise no one, somebody has a problem with Obama's choice of beer
- The baby that got cut from its mother's womb? Amazingly, it is still alive, has been found, and the...
- I don't know about you, but if I'm accidentally released from the Cook County jail, I'm getting as far away...
- Head of British Conservative party says "twat" during morning radio interview. Hilarity ensues
- Continental installs satellite television on its planes. Coming soon: TV Fee, Channel Changing Fees,...
- If your Pepsi has the remains of a rodent inside, congratulations - you just won an all-expenses-paid trip...
- Top 10 worst comic book casting mistakes...EVAR
- Victorian police smash drug ring, confiscate snuff, absinthe, opium, and lots of dubloons and coppers
- Photoshop this peace sign
- Why we should go slow on health care reform, by a millionaire from birth who has never lacked for health care
- Why invest in stocks when movie posters give you a 300 per cent return?
- Man makes one-handed catch of foul ball at Rangers game while holding his child under his other arm. Here's...
- Federal investigators issue additional subpoenas to find more corruption in NJ. Psst, meet me in the...
- Carnac the Magnificent: A coconut, a porcelain bowl and a wooden carving.
- Brits' view of the Republican Party: "What leadership there is comes from the sort of God fearin',...
- Mormon missionaries being hired as door-to-door home security salesmen. "They're used to knocking on...
- "Parents and others who aren't in college are often shocked when they see words like booty call or...
- 18... 19... 20. 20 doctors facing criminal charges from Michael Jackson's death. Ah ah ah
- Protip: If you are a police officer, do not run a background check on Pres. Obama unless you want a visit...
- Gawker, Publishing, and the Creative Underclass
- Clear Channel Passed on Palin Radio Show
- Grow A Freelance Relationship with Science Mags
- Quenching Your Thirst For "Beer Summit" News
- Imus Calls Dobbs a "Grassy Knoll Nut"
- On The Menu: How To Make It In NYC & Gawker's Hamilton Nolan
- AAP Chair Urges Authors to Join Google Settlement
- President Obama Digs Maddow's Fashion Sense
- Breaking: Reed Elsevier To Sell Part Of U.S. Business
- BayNewser Sits In on Google Book Settlement Chat
- The Hill Makes NYT's Front Page!!!
- The Hill Makes NY Times Front Page!!!
- 1998 Jørn Utzon Documentary to be Released Soon
- Newsfeed Update: 07.30.09
- Opening for the Pogues: George Pelecanos
- Lou Dobbs "A Grassy Knoll Nut?"
- Morning Reading List 07.30.09
- Freak Falllng Limb Puts Google Engineer in Coma [Sad Things]
- Initial jobless claims increase again
- Catch My Mom Jeans If You Can [Open Caption]
- Daily News Seeks Social Media Manager
- Reed Business Information Looks to Sell Publishers Weekly
- WH on Beer Diplomacy: "We're not here to mediate apologies"
- Will Cloud-based Mobile Enterprise Apps Ever Catch Up?
- Let Go, Let Brown
- 3jam Launches Virtual Numbers, Takes Google Voice Head-On
- Movie recommendation: People of the Forest: The Chimps of Gombe
- Panels Network: Overlays That Aim To Inform, Rather Than Annoy
- Personality-Filled Culture Pitches Are Your Ticket to a Byline
- ABC News Hires CDC Doc; Ups Dr. Tim Johnson to Chief Medical Editor
- Gibbs Confirms He Wore An Earring In College: "That Guy Looks A Lot More Relaxed"
- Guss' Pickles To Move Out Of Lower East Side
- Glenn Beck Has Meltdown Over Protecting Turtles And Otters That Don't Carry Guns (VIDEO)
- Subway Fire On 4/5 Line, Bowling Green Station Evacuated
- Gibbs Reveals Tonight's Beer Preferences
- Reporter Leaves Driehaus Breakfast Fundraiser Hungry
- Taconic Crash Victims Mourned On Long Island
- Bob Menendez: GOP Doesn't Care About Latinos
- World In Photos: July 30, 2009
- 7 Year Old Steals Car, Leads Cops On Wild Chase (VIDEO)
- Michael Moore And Tom Ford Films Top Bill For Venice Film Festival
- Lamar Alexander Breaks With Party To Back Sotomayor
- 17th Century Dutch Ship Replica Destroyed In Blaze
- Sad And Small, Happy And Tall: How Height Relates To Happiness
- Mallorca Bombing Kills 2 Police Officers, ETA Blamed
- Prostitution Protests Held By Ukrainian Students
- 23 Ways To Stay Cool In The Heat
- Bartman Movie: ESPN To Run Documentary On Cubs Fall Guy Steve Bartman (VIDEO)
- U.S. Advisor's Memo On Iraq: Time To "Go Home"
- Voice Attractiveness A Factor In Choosing A Mate
- Fed Audit Supported By 75% Of Americans: Survey
- Dems Threaten Baucus: We Could Take Away Your Gavel
- Rachel Maddow On Tonight Show: Obama Complimented My Pants! (VIDEO)
- Top 10 Spas To Change Your Life
- Savita Bhabhi Tests India's Patience For Porn
- Cambridge Officer Chooses CO Beer To Drink With President
- Maligned Texas Hospital Gives Top Dollar To Senate Dems
- Eileen O'Neill, TLC Chief: Past Year Has Been "Heaven & Hell"
- Big Boi Chills With Penguins At SeaWorld (VIDEO)
- Alcee Hastings Withdrew DADT Amendment Under White House "Pressure" (VIDEO)
- AHHHHHHH CHUUUUUUUTE
- Lady Gaga in Poker Face
- These pigs really know to enjoy in the charms of summer | Interesting Pictures
- HQvia.com The puma is a bandit wholl not meet you face to face
- Some wonderful thing
- Early Moldova Results Show Opposition Win
- Sony X-Series Walkman Review: Why, Sony? Why?
- Comic-Con 09: Flynns Arcade | The Drill Down
- Lightning - The Big Picture
- Photo Journal: Making Marijuana Legit
- Hot Air Blog Archive Report: Palin testing the waters for a radio deal
- West Memphis 3: New Leads
- Rachel Weisz Hottest Wallpapers
- YouTube - College Buzz: Tour de Campus with Sarah East
- ~ Plan...Stay Informed ~
- Beluga whale 'saves' diver - Telegraph
- Senators push nationwide ban on texting while driving - CNN.com
- Video: Whale Impaled on Princess Cruise Ship
- Christian Bale loses weight for new film, AGAIN!
- Is Ice Cream Still Ice Cream If It Doesn't Melt, Isn't Cold, or Tastes Like a Bagel?
- New Fast-Food Calorie Violators
- Qualities of a Google Friendly Site
- How to structure a Google Friendly Site?
- Free Beats
- Some SEO myths
- 10 Awesome and Weird Uses for Vodka | Humor Articles
- MIT electric car may rival gas models on performance
- Ferrari 458 photo gallery - Telegraph
- Rampage Humps Reporter
- Video: Melindia Gates "Education Is A Civil Right"
- DIY Cardboard Wallet Looks Way Better than You Would Think [DIY]
- Play Your iPod Through Your Windows 7 PC's Speakers [Windows 7 Tip]
- Never Use Hotmail, Inactive Webmail As Your Secondary Email Account [Cloud Computing]
- Possible-but-Unlikely Chrome OS Screenshots Show Off Ultra-Minimal Desktop [Rumors]
- Possible Chrome OS Screenshots Show Off Ultra-Minimal Desktop [Rumors]
- Unofficial Google Voice App Lands on Palm Pre [Downloads]
- How Can I Keep Track of Gifts I'd Like? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Use Wolfram Alpha as a Writing Tool [Writing]
- Google Reader Adds Helpful Mobile Options [Feeds]
- Prefsearch Searches and Explains Firefox's about:config Settings [Downloads]
- Turn a Pizza Box into Serving Plates and a Leftovers Container [Clever Uses]
- Remains of the Day: Google's Theoretical Revenge Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Use a 3:2 Inhale-Exhale Ratio for Improved Runs [Running]
- Why the Managers Schedule Blows Creative Productivity [Workflow]
- Make Your Own Toxin-Free Insect Repellent with a Splash of Vodka [Summer]
- Catch Phrases That May Tip You Off to a Lie [Commmunication]
- The Black Mac Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Share Your Expertise in Our Tricks of the Trade Series [Tricks Of The Trade]
- MP3Extractor Flags and Separates Large MP3 Files [Downloads]
- Copy Music to Your Android Phone Over USB [Android]
- Windows 7 RTM Activation Already Cracked [Windows 7]
- Daily Record of Events Makes Ubiquitous Capture a Snap [Downloads]
- The Hidden Risks of Cloud Computing [Cloud Computing]
- From the Tips Box: Carabiner Cable Management, Hulu Commercial Skipping, and Google Voice Visual Speed Dial...
- Sharpen Your MS Paint Skills [Drawing]
- SugarSync Extends File Syncing to Android Phones [Downloads]
- SugarSync Extends Doc Syncing to Android [Downloads]
- SugarSync Extends Doc [Downloads]
- BestParking Helps You Find Cheap Parking in Major Cities and Airports [Parking]
- Spiff Up Flat Images with Textures [Photoshop Tip]
- Best Free Website Analytics Tools
- The G1 Garbage Collector
- Git Stash
- New CSS vertical centering solution suitable for fluid layouts
- Modeling people and organizations: Class Party
- Exploring NDjango: Setting up NDjango for usage
- Uniqueidentifier Column as Primary Key, a worst choice
- WebResource access in ASP.NET MVC
- 21 Amazing CSS Techniques You Should Know
- e4 - The Future is Almost Here
- Using Rapid Development Frameworks ( Grails ) to Build Rich Internet Application ( Flex )
- jQuery Field Plugin
- Five awesome tools for web designers (open source)
- CSS Prism - Stylesheet Color Inspector
- Build a Business with Google
- 30 Great Examples Of Drop-Down And Sliding Menus
- TRUE: Weak Eventing & Listening for .NET/Silverlight
- Create a Magnifying Glass Effect in ActionScript 3.0
- 5 awesome Websites can Help You to Learn Flash/ActionScript
- Django 1.1 released
- Ruby - 40% speedup using Nokogiri!
- EyePet PS3 & AR Toolkit for Flash Creates Augmented Reality
- Fantastico - Autoinstall your Open Source Applications
- Basic logging guidelines
- Read This If You Hate Meetings
- Reinventing a Drop Down with CSS and jQuery
- jQuery Image Gallery/News Slider with Caption Tutorial
- Oracle Sequence Vs IDENTITY in SQL Server
- Stupid UNIX man tricks
- The Mysterious Downfall of the Neandertals
- Can You Recognize a Crow?
- A Remote Controlled Plane that Weighs Only 2.6 Grams
- Earthquake Survival Suits for Pets
- Ghost Busters 1954
- Toilet Paper Tube Faces
- 12 Fantastic Architectural Art Installations
- Crunchy Frog Recipe
- The Spider with an Aqualung
- The Wrath of the Killdozer
- Top 10 Ironic Ads From History
- Intricate 3D Paintings
- What Happened to Jimmy Hoffa?
- Whisper Chain Marriage Proposal
- Coffee Cup Art
- Bomb Detonators Become Robot Firefighters
- US Navy Developing Submarine-Launched Drones
- Little Rock Stars
- Gears of War My Little Pony
- Personalized Urns for the Deceased
- Mattress Money Bank
- Capri, Carpi Whats the Difference?
- Parry Gripps Nom Nom Song Animated by Nathan Mazur (OMG That Was Awesome!)
- Science Solves the Riddle of Why We Swing Our Arms While We Walk
- Guinness Is Actually Good For You!
- Neatorama Update - SoftLayer Issue and Mystery Sale
- The Monkey Aristocracy
- Folsom Prison Blues
- Life-Sized Mouse Trap
- A Submarine That Can Go 100 Knots
- Untrained Monkey Herds Goats
- Blue Food Dye Treats Spine Injury in Rats
- Hollow Spy Coins
- Irans Subterrenean City
- Holding Back the Sahara with a Bacterial Wall
- The Cheese Sculptures of Sarah Kaufmann
- Goya to Picasso
- The Mozart Effect: Can Classical Music Make You Smarter?
- Jerks in Traffic Help Keep Jams from Happening
- Mary Jo Kopechne Could Not Be Reached For Comment
- Tony Blair to give evidence in Iraq inquiry
- How Concepts Affect Consumption
- Lifting the Lid on America's Biowarfare Research:
- The feminist roots of polyamory
- Naomi Klein: Let's Put an End to Sarah Palin-Style Capitalism
- 13 Things That Don't Make Sense: The Most Baffling Scientific Mysteries of Our Time [BOOK]
- The decider's foreign policy
- How to build stuff for your garden
- Not Just an Addiction Problem
- Utah Vets Unapposed to Ear Cropping and Tail Docking
- Rogue perfume spray hospitalises 34 people
- Monsanto GM-corn Harvest Fails Massively in South Africa
- Obama's former long-time physician doesn't like ObamaCare
- Time - Pink Floyd
- White Roofs Are Cooler, Save Energy
- Shatner's dramatic reading of Palin
- Desktop Wallpaper - sizes up to 1600 x 1200
- The giant anvil-shaped cloud hovering 75,000ft above Earth
- 40 unusual websites...
- China records 13m abortions a year
- Anonymous confessions...
- Oops! Things people said...
- More Americans than Canadians leave their country for medical care
- Blue M&Ms and Spine and Injuries: Magic Dye?
- Government watchdogs fear bill undermines them
- LOOK! THERE'S A SPACE
- How Twitter Is Escalating the Street Food Vendor Wars [Urban Anthropology]
- Mel Gibson Can't Be Blamed for Every Ripped T-Shirt in Hollywood [Mel Gibson Battery Charges]
- Snuggie Wars Go Interspecies [Oh No]
- Sue 'Em And Woo 'Em [Flackery]
- Freak Falllng Limb Puts Google Engineer in Coma [Sad Things]
- Catch My Mom Jeans If You Can [Open Caption]
- They Didn't Call it the 'Great' Depression For Nothing [Revisionism]
- Rodale CEO Resigns [Internal Memos]
- The Case of The Pimping Sportswriter: The Criminal Complaint [Crime]
- Anna Wintour Wildly Overestimates Her Sway at the Obama White House [The Obama Elite]
- Anna Wintour Wildly Overestimates Her Political Sway [The Obama Elite]
- Ed Norton, the Furstenburgs Want Neighbors to Pay For Their Park [The High Line]
- A Cop, a Politician and a Professor Walk Into a Bar... [Strange Brew]
- Victims Would Like All of Ruth Madoff's Money, Thanks [Lawsuits]
- Which Actress' 'Food Poisoning' Is Really Heroin Withdrawal? [Blind Items]
- You Cannot Stop Jude Law's Prolific Seed-Planting, You Can Only Hope to Contain It [Gossip Roundup]
- Jon Stewart Hosts an Epic Clash of the Intellectual Titans [The Daily Show]
- Senate to Investigate Goldman Sachs For Banker Shenanigans [Wall Street]
- 'No Rain, No Rainbow' [Sarah Palin]
- Buy Glenn Beck's Book So His Daughter Can Attend an Elitist Ivy League School [Publishing]
- Why is Gov. Paterson Partying at a Manhattan Nightclub at 1am on a School Night? [Gawker Stalker]
- Anna Wintour's Icy Disdain Turned Designer Into Catty Blogger [Fashion]
- Anna Wintour's Icey Disdain Turned Designer Into Catty Blogger [Fashion]
- Jakob Lodwick Auditions for Psycho Blue Man Group Spinoff [Crack-ups]
- Living Montauk Monster Terrorizing Canada [Toronto Monster]
- Montauk Monster-Esque Mongrel Terrorizing Canada [Toronto Monster]
- Live Blogging Top Chef Masters, Week 7 [Top Chef Masters]
- Live Blogging Top Chef, Week 7 [Top Chef Masters]
- Steve Jobs' Privacy Compromised with Device He Invented [Citizen Paparazzi]
- Awful Looking Nic Cage Remake May Find an Audience After All! [Trailers]
|In Focus: U.S. No Longer Responsible For Lost...|
|Conned Into a Life of Magic|
|What if you set "Grey's Anatomy" in...|
|Joe Klein: How Special Interests Could Block...|
|Headlines: July 30, 2009 [Morning Edition]|
|Despite Breakthroughs on Health Reform,...|
|The Reinvention of Starbucks|
|Showing love and desire in Arab films|
|What Are Survival Instincts? Ask a Soldier|
|Rebia accuses China of disappearing 10,000...|
|Goings on About Town: Above and Beyond|
|Findings From Liberty Mutuals Responsibility...|
|U.S. Advisers Blunt Memo on Iraq: Time to Go Home|
|When Hungry, Eat. (At Matchbox Pizza)|
|DHS Quadrennial Homeland Security Review|
|The Only Winning Move is Not To Play|
|Race to the Bottom|
|Let's End the Score-Settling|
|Republicans flee Congress in droves, Politico...|
|We're Being Told That We'll Have To 'Sacrifice'...|
wall street j.
|CIC Wades Into U.S. Hedge Funds|
|Traders Bid Up Chiquita Options|
|Discount Brokers: 5 Tips to Choose the Best...|
|The Three-Day Weekend Experiment|
|How to Cope with a Suspended 401(k)|
|How to Maximize Efficiency as a Part-Timer|
|Analyst Picks and Pans: General Electric,...|
|Turbocharging Your Twitter Power--6 Rules for...|
|Redux Is Like FriendFeed Redux, But The TV...|
|M&A Activity Heats Up In July To $9.6 Billion...|
|How To: Use Virtual Worlds for Business|
|Social Medias Effect on Learning [Voices]|
|Four short links: 30 July 2009|
|Zemanta Gives Bloggers Balloons|
|Schneier on Security : Risks of Cloud Computing|
|How To Download Flash Games|
|Do We Need To Kick-Start The IPO Market To Save...|
|Liam Gallagher and Lily Allen get blind drunk...|
|Saving us from forged DNS data: an update on...|
|Redux: Entertainment Meets Social Media [Invites]|
|Windows 7 Ultimate cracked already|
|Apple Finally Discontinues Shake?|
|Super-Gay Madonna Celebration Party Dance Break!|
|Senate Republicans: No deal on health care|
|The Day the President Turned Black (But has he...|
|Insanewiches Are Indeed, INSANE!|
|Sorry, Organic Food Isn’t Healthier|
|Why China Eclipsed Russia|
|6 Things That Shouldn't Explode (But Did Anyway)|
|Reports of Prison Abuse and Deaths Anger Iranians|
|OpenDNS LED Signs & Pendants|
|A Brave New World|
|Odd foreign laws every tourist should know|
|Erta Ale (Volcano Week 4)|
|Giant Jellyfish Invasion May Be Imminent in Japan|
|Who Owns Green Tech?|
|Is Walmart The Most AND Least Responsible Company?|
|What Makes a Skyscraper Green?|
|Rorschach Exposed! Doctor Posts Test Secrets on...|
|How to Make Paper Beads|
|Health Care & NCLB|
|Is there a healthy kind of fast food?|
|A bat that crawls as much as it flies shows...|
|Glass leaf 'sweats' to generate electricity|
|Online index of mechanical puzzles|
|Born Retired: 4 Famous Figures Who Never Held...|
|inFAMOUS Electric Bike Messenger Video Game...|
|Teacher accused of stuffing dirty rag in...|
|How to Perform the Sugar Choke from Marcelo Mount|
|Engadget's recession antidote: win an HP...|
|Zuriick AKE Sneakers|
|Motorola 'Sholes' Android Phone May Show Up On...|
|The LG Chocolate is now official!|
|Look! Bento Box USB Drives|
|#23701 - Hollister, left, and Porter Hovey,...|
|Community of peers gives early feedback on...|
|Apple Sells Old Laptop, Wants Customer To Pay...|
|PC players spared Modern Warfare 2 bundles,...|
|Swine Flu t-shirt|
|F.E.A.R. 2 Reborn With New Single Player DLC...|
|Nikon Polishes Up The D300 - Adds An s|
|Cheesesteak, 'Freakies' and Slices - The...|
|(Pics) Frozen Yogurt Cafe For a Melting Earth|
|92Y Tribeca Celebrates Their First Birthday...|
|15 Furnishings to Transform Your Space|
|Biorama 2: Inside the Hollow Earth|
|Modern Networking Tactics for the College Student|
|Happy Quote (on pricing and service)|
|Do it now|
|That which doesnt kill us|
|Killing Email: How and Why I Ditched My Inbox|
|Supreme Court Nominees Should Disclose Views On...|
|Oudtshoorn - Ostrich Capi - Oudtshoorn, South...|
|A Gallic Surfing Safari for a Pleasure-Seeking...|
|Seth Rogen And Mr. Beaks Talk About FUNNY PEOPLE!|
|Funny Trailer for Coens' 'Serious Man'|
|45365 - Trailer|
|Director Park Chan-wook Talks Thirst - RT...|
|New Avatar Production Photo and Concept Art|
|Steven Spielberg Interested in Directing a...|
|Cops Call BS on Gibson 'Victim'|
|Seven-Year Old Kid Can Dance|
|Mel Gibson Can't Be Blamed for Every Ripped...|
|Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda Gets All Arty N'...|
|New Echo & The Bunnymen - "Do You Know...|
|New Madonna Song, 'Celebration,' Leaks|
the big picture
|Oaksterdam University in place to teach next...|
|Making Marijuana Legit|
|Thursday, 30 Jul 2009|
|Behind the Scenes: Woodstock Memories|
|Kay von Aspern - playground|
|Packaging : Design By Pidgeon|
|Comic for July 30, 2009|
|who says you can't have it all?|