- Zune HD hands-on, impressions, tears of joy | MP3 Insider -
- Molecular trap makes fresher beer
- Baby Hot Dog (PIC)
- 1/3 Of Europeans Have Never Used The Web
- Germany Surrenders In War Of The Beer Drinkers
- Man Gets DUI For Drunk...'Lawnmowering'
- Researchers Find that Drowned Tundra Emits More Carbon
- A 250' Slip-n-Slide? Alright! Michigan is Making a Comeback
- 6 Ways The GI Joe Movie Could Be Better Than Transformers 2
- OCZ to release 1TB SSD this month
- Thieves Return $20K Bottle of Stolen Wine
- Fat bus driver fights with child
- Ancient 'Spiders' Revealed In 3D Models
- 'Sopranos' cast members say big-screen version has a shot
- Chinese Boy Beaten To Death Due To Internet Addictions
- Hanging with hackers can make you paranoid
- Maddow on GOP Thugishness at Town Halls: This is Hooliganism
- 10 guys no girls should date (Diggers, are you one of these?
- Digg Will Finally Allow Other Sites, Apps To Add Content
- 'Deceptive' Animals: Can You Find the Animals in These Pics?
- Mutant Corn Calls for Rescue When Killers Attack
- The Lovely Bones Trailer Footage
- Fox News Argues Against The Release Of North Korean Journos
- Obama delivers birthday cupcakes to Helen Thomas
- Russian Subs Patrolling Off East Coast of U.S.
- CONGRESSMAN WARNS RAHM: THIS ISN'T CHICAGO
- How Do Drugs Cross The Border? (PIC)
- Who's Crazier: Orly Taitz Or Her Supporters? (VIDEO, POLL)
- Stripper Linda Naggs cleared of bucks party 'rape'
- The Top 19 Hottest Newscasters in America
- 30 Fresh and Inspirational Portfolios With A Twist | Design Showcase | Smashing Magazine
- Auctions for Free Stuff - Listia.com
- 85 Free High Quality Silhouette Sets | Graphics
- Stats Confirm It: Teens Dont Tweet
- Other Companies Should Have To Read This Internal Netflix Presentation
- Seth's Blog: The bandwidth-sync correlation that's worth thinking about
- NoSQL: If Only It Was That Easy Marked As Pertinent
- 10 Tips for Writing Better jQuery Code
- Daring Fireball: Ninjawords: iPhone Dictionary, Censored by Apple
- Information Is Beautiful | Ideas, issues, concepts, subjects - visualized!
- 25 Examples of Mega Menus in Web Design
- OpenType -Juvelo |
- jQueryjQuery Week Calendar - IDEA*IDEA
- IE6 No More! Popular Web Companies Start Project to Kill IE6
- 26 Places to Find Free Multimedia for Your Blog
- Blackwater Founder Implicated in Murder
- What programming blogs do you read regularly? : programming
- Create Digital Music Linux Music Workflow: Switching from Mac OS X to Ubuntu with Kim Cascone
- 5 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Music Collection
- Facebook Is Now the Fourth Largest Site In The World
- 36 Beautiful and NEW Free Wordpress Themes|Dzine Blog
- 5 Reasons Why Twitter's Growth Cannot Be Stopped
- Delicious Freshens Up With Twitter, Which Its Founder Hates
- How To Install Windows 7 from a USB Flash Drive - Install Windows 7 from a USB Key - Legit Reviews
- IE6 No More - Home
- Easy Slider 1.7 - Numeric Navigation jQuery Slider | Css Globe
- The 100 Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Feature - Total Sci-Fi
- A List Apart: Articles: Redesigning Your Own Site
- Bowline A Ruby GUI framework | Lead Thinking
- Augmented Reality Twitter is the Coolest Thing Ever
- This is my Bacon sleeping. Her name is dinner, and she is kind of delicious.
- Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the...
- Russian general confirms submarine patrols near US
- You've probably heard the story about Van Halen's contract forbidding brown M&M's. It's true, but there's...
- This is my puppy Bindi. She is a corgi, and is doing her Fonzie impression.
- Loud sex at CERN
- If YouTube is causing Google to lose millions a year, why did Google invest $106.5 million to acquire On2...
- Maybe not everybody know it: a Texas-sized buildup of garbage floating in the Pacific Ocean
- To a growing number of Iranians, however, religious fundamentalism is a luxury they can no longer afford....
- Google buys video compression outfit On2 Technologies
- Things just got complicated
- Slinky Kitty
- America, your president has class.
- What what?
- There's a lot of BNP propaganda being posted on reddit these days.
- US Gov't demands the names of 52,000 citizens with secret Swiss bank accounts. Gets 5000 after threat of...
- The Pennsylvania Gym Shooter is Religious Nut, Believed God would Forgive his Actions.
- Does anyone else habitually select text while reading web pages, and then get angry about little CSS quirks...
- Zambian reporter sends pictures of woman giving birth without medical assistance to health minister. Now...
- How are you? You know... just hangin [pic]
- Be honest, reddit. Which one of you was responsible for this? [PIC]
- Chromium bug report: "What is the expected result?" "an X button" "What happens...
- 4 year old girl receives massive burns to her feet due to hot playground mat. NYC responds by suing her...
- Very Impressive! HTML5 demo using Canvas and Audio.
- This is my ham sleeping. Her name is Bacon and she is kind of large.
- Shooting at the gym in Pennsylvania. Dude turned off the lights of an all-women class and started opening...
- Supported Features
- Creepy face instead of a close button in latest Chromium
- FUCK YEAH! Just found out that one of the most beloved NES music programmers from the 80s has a site with...
- WTF, Reddit? I'm an ad!?!
- 'Clunkers' rebates look likely for another month (AP)
- Post office's losses reach $2.4B for third quarter (AP)
- Bill Clinton Secures Release of Laura Ling and Euna Lee
- Robert Pattinson Might Get NYC Police Protection
- Kids Today on Tighter Leash, But Wild at Home (LiveScience.com)
- Chris Brown to be sentenced for assault
- GOLDMAN SACHS WIVES HATE TO WAIT
- Uighur accuses China of inflaming ethnic tension (AP)
- Russian general confirms submarine patrols near US (AP)
- Clinton, freed journalists leave North Korea
- Clinton, journalists return to US after pardon (AP)
- Officials: Wife of Pakistani Taliban leader killed (AP)
- Ahmadinejad Sworn In for 2nd Term as Irans President
- Ahmadinejad sworn in as Iranian president (AP)
- Russia's Obama: No, he can't, at least not now (AP)
- A Weakened Ahmadinejad Sworn in for a Second Term (Time.com)
- Fox says Paula Abdul quitting 'American Idol' (AP)
- Abdul Had Been Seeking a Healthy Raise From Fox
- Paula Abdul Leaving 'American Idol'
- The cost of raising a child
- Practice snapshots
- Doctors baffled by Indian village of over 200 sets of twins
- Gunman kills self, 3 others at Pa. gym class
- Four shot dead at Pennsylvania gym (Reuters)
- No quick end to China's fiscal stimulus: researcher (Reuters)
- Senate conducts historic debate on Sotomayor (AP)
- Obama administration withholds data on clunkers (AP)
- Analysis: Obama lets NKorea's Kim save face (AP)
- AP sources: Russian subs patrolling off East Coast (AP)
- Stadium's $90 pizza
- Kemp Folds: Ross Kemp's Face, Folded
- East Village proprietors versus the Internet
- On the Trail of a Serial Killer in Macedonia
- Some new dance moves for next year's prom!
- An unreliable narrator tells his story
- Large-scale homeless organization: the hot new thing for August?
- High Frequency Trading
- Where do you get your health insurance from?
- Judith Thurman and Her Wild Women
- You say poe-TAY-toe.
- What is Right?
- Invitation to a Beheading
- In Which I Ruin Rashomon For Everyone, Forever
- Girl on the Verge
- Facebook for Poetry
- Giddyup, Gene!
- Tony & Tupac
- Visting the Netflix Warehouse
- you feed my appetite in ways i can't explain
- Outing An Online Outlaw
- Coffee or tea?
- Bill Clinton to the rescue
- Lines drawn in the sand
- Pecha Kuc-
- Heath is alive like Tupac
- Studying the plastic soup
- End of the line
- "We wanted to believe"
- She should sue because 70,000 dollars later, she's still ignorant.
- Splat No More
- Police: Driver in wreck that killed 8 intoxicated
- Google Acquires Video Compression Technology Company On2 For $106 Million
- P&G's 4Q profit falls 18 pct; sales decline
- Paula Abdul Leaving American Idol
- Marsh & McLennan posts loss on impairment charge
- Rihanna: Chris Brown May Come Closer to Me
- Closed Deal: WideOrbit Acquires Google Radio Assets
- Cash for Clunkers: How Big an Environmental Boost?
- Goodbye iPod, hello iPhone
- Playing Hide and Seek in a Wired World
- Paula Abdul on American Idol: watch her best bits
- SEA OF RED AT CONDE
- AIG AIRCRAFT SALE GROUNDED AGAIN
- WE HEAR
- 'MILK'S' DUSTIN LANCE BLACK SUES OVER X-RATED PHOTOS
- JOAN RIVERS LETS LOOSE ON JON GOSSELIN
- NO CAAN DO
- MADONNA'S POETIC INSPIRATIONAL ECHOES
- EC: 1/3 Of Europeans Have Never Used The Web
- Lloyds loses as bad debts hit 13 billion pound
- Russia backs EU, not U.S., role in Georgia
- Candy Spelling sweetens her words to spell it out for Tori - USATODAY.com
- J.P. Morgan shuffles ratings on U.K. bus companies
- Clinton flies home with freed journalists
- Ahmadinejad sworn in, vows to 'guard power'
- Victoria Beckham unveils her latest Armani advert... as MP says adverts with airbrushed bodies should carry...
- Ahmadinejad sworn in for second term as President of Iran
- Adidas net profit drops 93%
- Freed US reporters leave North Korea accompanied by Clinton
- Taylor Bean Suspended From FHA Lending
- Officials: Taliban chief's wife killed by missile - The Associated Press
- Afghanistan unveils stringent security for polls - AFP
- Palestinian split stalling move toward state: Saudi king - AFP
- US complains to Oren over e. J'lem eviction - Jerusalem Post
- Iran's Ahmadinejad Takes Oath for 2nd Term; Protests Continue - Bloomberg
- NATO, Afghans say ready to secure Aug. 20 poll - Reuters
- W.House reverses statement on Iran election - Reuters
- Russian subs patrol off US East Coast: officials - Reuters
- Filipinos bid farewell to democracy icon Aquino - The Associated Press
- Chinese Prosecutors say 83 to Face Charges Over Xinjiang Riots ... - Voice of America
- Leaders warn of community backlash against raids - The Australian
- Georgia denies claim of "aggressive rearming" - Reuters
- Clinton Calls for Accountability in Kenya - New York Times
- The Somali Connection: A Terror Crackdown in Australia - TIME
- White House reverses statement on Iran election - Reuters
- Ottawa Mayor Found Not Guilty of Influence Peddling Charges - Bloomberg
- 'Terror cell' sent money to extremists - The Australian
- Federal and Victorian police at odds over coverage: ed - The Australian
- US urges Kenyan hasten institutional reforms - Xinhua
- Angry arguments erupt at Fatah convention - The Associated Press
- Clinton takes aim at graft, corruption in Kenya - The Associated Press
- Rows erupt as Palestinian president's party meets - AFP
- New NATO chief visits Afghanistan - CNN International
- US urges Africa to break trade barriers - Xinhua
- Africa: Clinton Urges Continent to Reduce Trade Barriers - AllAfrica.com
- Ahmadinejad sworn in as police 'block' protestors - PRESS TV
- Strike Kills Wife of Taliban Chief - New York Times
- US hails Ahmadinejad opponents but still ready to talk - AFP
- Now sworn in, Ahmadinejad could crack down harder - Christian Science Monitor
- Russia Calls Submarine Patrols Off East Coast 'Routine' - Washington Post
- Task force head says gov't won't run automakers
- Nationals' Kearns on DL with right thumb injury
- Goldman facing compensation, derivative inquiries
- Radiohead song honors UK's last WWI survivor
- News Corp boosts stake in Sky Deutschland
- Feeney says Justice has ended ethics investigation
- Obama promises health care overhaul this year
- Report: Man charged with tossing baby made threats
- Man charged with attempted stalking of Miley Cyrus
- 1 killed in shooting outside S. Ind. plant
- LA priest's mission: Saving flock from foreclosure
- Scottish justice minister meets Lockerbie bomber
- No clemency request by former Ohio football star
- President and first lady make best dressed list
- UN envoys says no pressure for Cyprus deal
- Pair named to company overseeing Harvard endowment
- GOP Sen. Bond says he'll vote for Sotomayor
- Rebuilding of Lebanon's oldest synagogue begins
- Woman gets jail for trying to free dog from pound
- Abduls exit could rejuvenate or kill Idol
- Cuban media makes unusual mention of '94 protest
- A look at the 2010 Subaru Forester
- Subaru Forester among few vehicles setting records
- Philly trio in court over fatal fight outside game
- Independent study requested for A&M facility
- Horse tramples car on Israeli highway
- 2 stranded window washers rescued from 37th story
- 2 Mass. window washers rescued from 37th story
- Nigeria's amnesty program begins in restive south
- Rabbi Loew exhibition opens in Prague
- Diner's Journal: The Times Names Restaurant Critic
- Manning Said to Agree to a 6-Year Extension
- Baghdad Blast Walls to Be Removed
- Ruling Partys Rural Base Erodes in Japan
- 2nd Day of South Korean Factory Raid
- Web Diary Details Shooters Frustration
- Media Decoder: For Current TV, Joy and Attention
- The Lede: Video of the Journalists Homecoming
- Strike Kills Wife of Taliban Chief
- The Fifth Down: Eli Manning Said to Agree to 6-Year Extension
- Obama Tries Put a Brighter Face on the Economy
- Strike Said to Kill Taliban Chiefs Wife
- Strike Kills Relatives of Taliban Chief
- In Kenya, Clinton Starts Africa Tour
- In Iraq, Reigniting a Flame for Roasting Carp
- Ahmadinejad Sworn in for Second Term in Iran
- In Release of Journalists, Both Clintons Had Key Roles
- Neighbors by Day, Soldiers by Night in Afghanistan
- Ahmadinejad Sworn in to 2nd Term
- Ahmadinejad Inauguration Underway
- Paula Abdul to Leave American Idol
- At Least 4 Dead in Pittsburgh-Area Shooting
- For Health Insurers Lobbyist, Good Will Is Tested
- Four Dead in Shooting Near Pittsburgh
- New York Seeks Millions in Tax From Lehman
- S.E.C. Cracks Down on Flash Trading
- Medical Papers by Ghostwriters Pushed Therapy
- 14 Post Offices (Not 53) May Be Shuttered in City
- Plan to Heal Congo Plummets Into Scourge of Rape and Murder
- India Gets Caught Short as Sugar Prices Soar
- IPod Touch + MyFi= iPhone (Almost)
- Great Geek Debates: Star Trek vs. Star Wars
- Aug. 5, 1963: Finally, a Nuclear Test Ban Treaty
- Robodinos: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Swank Up Your Facebook Page With a Hand-Painted Portrait
- Broadband Is This Generation's Highway System, FCC Chief Says
- Plague Vaccine for Prairie Dogs Could Save Endangered Ferret
- Attractive, Innovative Olympus E-P1 Makes a Fine Point
- Hacking the DefCon 17 Badges
- NetFlix on iPhone Will Work, but Only With Offline Mode
- Enter This Contest and Race to the Moon
- Satellite Data Could Overturn Plankton Bloom Hypothesis
- DefCon 17 Mystery Challenge
- Six Degrees of Nolan Ryan: Network Science Ranks Baseball Greats
- Spotify $50 Million Closer to U.S. Launch
- Exclusive Video: The Science-Fact Behind 'Surrogates'
- Marines Ban Twitter, MySpace, Facebook
- Nikon Crams Projector Into Compact Camera
- http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/08/n ikon-crams-projector-into-compact-camera /
- RFID Scanning Alarms Feds at DefCon
- The Album Is Dead, Long Live the App
- Student Arrested for Jailbreaking Game Consoles
- Aug. 4, 1693: Dom Prignon 'Drinks the Stars'
- Inside Alaska's Answer to Area 51
- The Unofficial Thomas Pynchon Guide to Los Angeles
- Strange New Air Force Facility Energizes Ionosphere, Fans Conspiracy Flames
- Blast Off With 10 Space-Rocking Astronaut Songs
- Malaria Jumped From Chimpanzees to Humans
- White House 'Cyber Czar' Resigns; Let's Not Replace Her
- Key Pirate Bay Cofounder Jumps Ship
- XML Library Flaw — Sun, Apache, GNOME Affected
- Mind-Blowing Interfaces On Display At SIGGRAPH 2009
- 3D Images Reconstructed of 300M-Year-Old Spiders
- Teen Killed At Chinese Internet Addiction Camp
- US Marine Corps Bans Social Networking Sites
- Yahoo Filing Reveals Details of Microsoft Deal
- Expedition To Explore an Alaska-Sized Plastic "Island"
- Navigating a Geek Marriage?
- Windows 7 RTM Reviewed & Benchmarked
- Psychopaths Have Brain Structure Abnormality
- Microsoft Acknowledges Linux Threat To Windows
- Nikon Unveils a Camera With Built-In Projector
- Goodbye Apple, Hello Music Production On Ubuntu
- Can We Abandon Confidentiality For Google Apps?
- Major New Function Discovered For the Spleen
- KDE 4.3 Released
- 11.6" Netbooks Face Off
- Large Hadron Collider Struggling
- Philips Develops Roadside Drug-Testing Device
- FBI Nabs Chicago Transit Authority Radio Hacker
- Bell Starts Hijacking NX Domain Queries
- California Student Arrested For Console Hacking
- Null-Prefix SSL Attacks Enabled In New sslsniff
- Null-Prefix SSL Atttacks Enabled In New Sslsniff
- Android Applications Soon To Run On MIPS32 Chips
- Adjustable-Focus Glasses Can Replace Bifocals
- Student Sues University Because She's Unemployable
- 30,000-Lb. Bomb On Fast Track For Deployment
- xkcd To Be Released In Book Form
- Ads Retroactively Added To Wipeout HD, Soon Others
- Retro-futuristic motorcycle
- Petition for a DRM-free Kindle
- You don't need helicopters to kill wolves, plus stop having kids please!
- What is the meaning of this unusual tombstone?
- Hippie weirdo yoga farmers
- It's not easy being a tamale street vendor in Los Angeles
- Video: Henry Rollins vs. The Techno Viking
- Tim and Eric: New "Awesome Show" DVD, new music video dir. by Eric Wareheim, and Vanity Fair...
- A Young Person's Guide to the Pathological Sublime
- Highrise that looks "pixelated"
- Report: Two journalists imprisoned in North Korea to be released
- Pranknet's Skype "phone assaults" detailed, head bully in charge lives with his mommy
- Amazing PaperPro Nano Stapler
- Conversation between Douglas Rushkoff and Kurt Andersen
- Erik Davis's Internet radio show
- Dinosaur creationist theme park seized by government
- Make video about visible sound and vibration
- Naked burglar caught on video
- Hand candles including Vulcan salute
- Paul Krassner: "Who's to say what's obscene?" (video)
- Rome in a Day Project: 3D reconstruction from Flickr-found photos
- Photo of the day: Bill Clinton with Kim-Jong Il
- Recently on Offworld: word play, Deadmau5 meets Zelda, Langdell v. Mobigame
- US Health Care debate: scary Republican infographic countered by dreamy sherbet-hued Democrat infographic
- Video from EFF panel/audience discussion on using technology in repressive regimes
- David Byrne's live show: the highlight of the year
- Senator's campaign website suffers search-engine death penalty for embedding invisible homophobic slur...
- Trick trap-shooting
- HOWTO Present a poster session at a science meeting
- Today at Boing Boing Gadgets
- Ohio Sen. George Voinovich has charged that Southerners are what's wrong with the Republican Party
- Two beluga whales at the Shedd Aquarium are pregnant; paternity tests will be performed, but officials...
- Europe war risk no longer unthinkable. Someone may want to give Reuters a history book or basic cable or...
- Russia says those 2 subs patrolling off the East Coast are "routine" just like those...
- Bicyclist cracked the windshield of a car with his hand pointed a gun and flashed a fake badge at the...
- The Chinese government's solution to internet addiction is the same as its solution to everything else
- Secretary of State has program that allows citizens to anonymously report people who illegally park in...
- Think your local government wastes your tax dollars? At least it isn't shredding them ... is it?
- New study from the Duh Institute finds that morning TV shows are a really bad place to go for your medical...
- Six DUI convictions aren't enough to stop man from driving drunk, but new tax on alcohol is enough to make...
- Russia accuses US of rearming Georgia. President Obama insists militarized buffer zone between Florida and...
- It's not a good idea to start huffing the contents of an aersol can while police are interviewing you after...
- Iran wants you to rat out dissidents on their website; WHARRGARBL Oh, it's the Whitehouse? Here you go
- Cop kicks man in the head because he was talking to himself (w/ "Goose Egg-riffic" mugshot)
- New Illinois law bars sex offenders from operating ice cream trucks; no provision against driving van with...
- Bill lands two women in the U.S
- Man found passed out at gas station with BAC four times higher than legal limit, or as we call it on Fark,...
- Media frenzy over return of journalists from North Korea. Now the plane has touched down. Now the door is...
- Rap music, corrupting the minds of our precious snowflakes. But these ditties from the 20s & 30s are...
- Woman forfeits all future Mother's Day gifts after turning in her 13-year-old son for having a small bag of...
- Retired firefighter and his wife burn down their house during hot sex
- Cops have six-motorcycle crash while heading to funeral of guy who died in motorcycle crash
- Hide the car keys from your drunk mom? That's a pepper sprayin'
- Alas, but for a rule to cast out all drunken rowdiness, there's to be no Naked Shakespeare in Portland, Maine
- Thomas Pynchon, Your Humble Narrator?
- Police Chief Bratton to Step Down
- Drum Up Web Writing Dollars
- "All My Children" Heads West
- On the Menu: Clinton's Reporter Rescue, Fallen Idol Paula Abdul and Conde's Ad Woes
- Publishing Deadlines Tighten
- Listen: Bill Clinton's Reporter Rescue
- Wolffe Shopping Second Obama Book
- Ling and Lee Arrive at Bob Hope International
- BATTLE OF THE MUNICIPAL SIGNS
- Newsfeed Update: 08.05.09
- Someone Named 'Damien Hirst' Launches 'Damien Hirst: You Got to Love Art!'
- Women's Media Group Sends Letter to WaPo to Protest a Certain "Mouthpiece Theater"
- Ustream Finally Launches A Recording iPhone App. No Live Video, But A Lot Of Options.
- Apple Censors iPhone Dictionary App
- Five Reasons Paula Abdul Quit American Idol [Follow The Money]
- Wall Street Wives Keep Trickle-Down Economy Alive [Banksters]
- WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS
- Attention, fellow mobsters: HHS Secretary Sebelius to host webcast
- Palin Says Divorce Rumors Are 'Made Up,' Which Could Mean 'True' [Parsing]
- Quinnipiac poll: 39% of Americans need to inform on 52%
- Brian Williams to Be Leno "Correspondent?"
- Putin Bolsters Tough Guy Image With Shirtless Photos
- UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY
- MIPS Sets Up Android to Be Framed
- Tumi Digi Camo Collection
- Here Come The Twitter Patent Lawsuits. TechRadium Files The First One.
- Getty Publications Seeks EIC
- President Obama's Statement on Lee & Ling's Release
- Retro 45 T-Shirt
- New Law Keeps Sex Offenders From Ice Cream Trucks
- Patrick Duffy And A Crab Watch 'American Idol' (VIDEO)
- Hynes Slams Quinn For State Budget 'Chaos'
- Going Away Is Healthy For You, Study Says
- Zaha Hadid's Burnham Pavilion Opens In Millennium Park
- Obama In Elkhart, Indiana On Economy (WATCH LIVE VIDEO)
- Grassley: Obama Too Inexperienced To Understand How Congress Works
- Demand At Food Banks Up, Even In Well-Off D.C. Suburbs
- Giant Penis Painted On British Mansion Roof
- Cat Killer: Landlord Accused Of Shooting Cat Over $25 Fee
- Authors May Have To Meet Deadlines As Publishing Suffers Through Downturn
- Gordon Beckham Named AL Rookie Of The Month
- Sarah Palin Dines At Michael's
- Joaquim Crima Wants To Be The Russian Obama
- Sam The Koala, Rescued In Australia's February Wildfires, To Undergo Surgery
- "Obama, Throw A Lifeline To Black And Hispanic Radio"
- Bolton Decries Release Of Euna Lee And Laura Ling
- Obama "Extraordinarily Relieved" At Safe Return Of Laura Ling, Euna Lee (VIDEO)
- Leahy Blocks Report On Mexico Human Rights: WaPo
- 4 Alternatives To The Obamas' Vineyard Vacation
- Joseph Msika, Zimbabwe Vice President, Dies: State Radio
- Goldman Sachs' $100M Trading Days Hit Record In Q2
- Cash For Clunkers Extension Likely: Senate GOP Fails To Muster Opposition
- Eli Manning, Giants Agree To 6 years, $97 Million Contract
- Gary Seeks Historic Status For Michael Jackson's Boyhood Neighborhood
- Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations Threatened By Fatah Divisions
- GM Board Promises Faster Rollout Of New Vehicles
- Olympia Snowe: GOP "No" Votes On Sotomayor Could Alienate Hispanics
- Forbes Names Denver A Top-Ten City For Working Mothers
- Robin Givhan: Describing Naomi Sims As A Supermodel Is A Huge Disservice
- CNN.com Live Reporters Arrive from N.Korea
- Corsican wine and aperitifs
- Heath Ledger Directed King Rat Video By Modest Mouse With Stills Gallery | starcasm.net
- The Human Water Fountain
- Ten incredible images that show how global warming is affecting a glacier in Iceland | Energy Solutions
- Germany surrenders in war of the beer drinkers?
- mental_floss Blog The Late Movies: 9 Great Movie Monologues
- Saree - Six Yards of Sheer Elegance
- ~ The Evil That Men Do ~
- Tidal Wave of Post-Katrina Mental Illness Engulfs New Orleans
- Bare-Chested Vladimir Putin
- The Joker
- Russian Subs Patrolling Off East Coast of U.S.
- Joan Baez - Forever Young
- On Geraldo, Coulter proclaims Dobbs "wrong on this issue" of Obama's birth | Media Matters for...
- The Christian Science Monitor | In Pictures | csmonitor.com
- YouTube - David Sanborn & Phoebe Snow - You Send Me - Night Music
- Transgender Silverton mayor reprimanded for dressing too racy | Local News | kgw.com | News for Portland...
- Who is Lying?
- rory calhoun - Google Videos
- Ignatius Piazza: Ill Pledge My Life So You Dont Have To
- ~The Texan: Rory Calhoun ~
- Taliban rockets land near embassies in Afghan capital| International| Reuters
- From Dreamers to Destroyers
- Clinton Meets Detained Journalists, Hopes Raised That Pair will Return to U.S. Tomorrow - ABC News
- Racy Advertisements - ABC News
- Puppy Breeding Farm Conditions Revealed: Undercover Filming Shows Dogs In Tiny Pens
- Joan Rivers' Roast Too Raunchy? - ABC News
- Caught on Tape: Naked Burglar (video SFW)
- Photos From Japan
- The Complete Guide to Going Paperless [Paperwork]
- Show Us Your Mouse [Show And Tell]
- Remove Labels from Gmail for Smaller Screens [Gmail Labs]
- Make iTunes Friendly to WMA, OGG, and FLAC Files [ITunes]
- The Five-Day Freeze Technique Makes Bulk Cooking Easy [Cooking]
- Listia Auctions Off Free Stuff Without Hassles [Auctions]
- Use Escalation to Move Customer Service Issues Along [Customer Service]
- CNET UK's Windows 7 RTM Review is a Thumbs Up [Reviews]
- Google Chrome Theme Gallery Open for Business, 30 New Themes Await [Customization]
- Generate Google Voice Speed Dial Bookmarks for Your iPhone [IPhone]
- Remains of the Day: The GTD President Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Avoid Inappropriate Email Signoffs [Netiquette]
- ezRSS Provides BitTorrent Feeds of Your Favorite TV Shows [BitTorrent]
- Best PDF Reader: PDF-XChange [Hive Five Followup]
- Save Cash This Month with Local Tax-Free Holidays [Dealhacker]
- This Week in Google Dissects the Cloud [Announcements]
- Flickr Image Search Finds Better Photos [Webapps]
- Windows 7 Makes UAC Less Annoying Than Vista [Windows 7]
- The Cable Guy, Painter, Bartender, and More [Tricks Of The Trade]
- Office on the Forest's Edge [Featured Workspace]
- Yet Another Process Monitor Manages Running Tasks [Downloads]
- A Burglar's Advice on Hiding Money [Saving Money]
- Gadget and Gear Deals of the Day [Dealhacker]
- Help Wanted: QA Analyst at Gawker Tech [Announcements]
- Update Twitter With a Keyword Bookmark [Bookmarks]
- Where Makes You A (Temporary) Local [Downloads]
- Delicious Makes Searching and Sharing Bookmarks Easier [Delicious]
- TinyChat Doubles Video Resolution and Adds Moderator Tools [Video Chat]
- Save on Your Insurance by Asking [Insurance]
- Cool Yourself Down for Better Sleep [Sleep]
- Your FeedBurner Subscriber Count Is Not Accurate
- Best jQuery charting plugins
- LINQPad (new version) - nice tool that can help you to stady LINQ.
- Alternative Method of Throwing Exception
- Singleton pattern in a multiple worker thread Application Pool
- How To Be Endlessly Motivated
- Bean Validation: Integrating JSR-303 with Spring
- How the new Host feature works in nServiceBus
- Interview about the groovier Eclipse
- Interview about Lift
- Using Collections.sort and Comparator in Java
- Are You The Best Developer In The World?
- Strings and performance
- jQuery Weekly Calendar Plugin inspired by Google Calendar
- If you're reading a pirated version of the Stripes book
- Internet Explorer 8 Developer Tools - Debugging HTML and CSS
- DatePicker Control in ASP.Net
- What's cool in Java EE 6 -- JSR 330?
- Show IP Address For All Networking Devices (C++)
- 10 jQuery plugins for better user interface
- Book Review - Grails: A Quick Start Guide
- Creating and Saving XML Tree using LINQ from SQL/CLR Objects
- GridGain Is Growing And Growing Strong
- Futuristic Interfaces on Display at SIGGRAPH
- Experiences of In-App Mobile Advertising
- Serializing Objects to Json in ASP.NET MVC
- New Features and Enhancements in JDK 7
- IP geolocation is a bad way to select a UI language
- Using NCover for .NET Code Coverage with Hudson
- 81-Year Old NASCAR Driver
- Hackers Hacked by Fake ATM
- Legend of Zelda Baby Outfit
- I May Not Be Totally Perfect But Parts of Me Are Excellent, and other Ashleigh Brilliant Shirts
- Neatorama Update - Mystery Sale and Upcoming Queue Contest
- Why Technology Loves Rounded Rectangles: Theyre Easier on the Eye
- Liebherr R9800 Excavator Car Wash
- Sailors with a Sweet Tooth
- Tooth Grown from Stem Cells
- Lets Hope He Doesnt Blow It! Bubbleologist Creates Worlds Largest Free-Floating Bubble
- Manhattan Bridge Gettin Jiggy With It
- Choose Your Apocalypse
- Tweeting from Lollapalooza!
- Katamari Damacy Wedding
- How Americans Spend Their Time
- Miss Landmine Pageant Banned in Cambodia
- Analyzing Nation Moods Through Song Lyrics and Speeches
- You Dont Know Jack
- Going for the Mattress Dominoes Record
- 15 War Machines by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Dont Judge My Hair
- A Camel-Back Medical Clinic
- The OMG-WTF Spectrum
- The Massive Ordnance Penetrator Will Be the Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever
- TV Sharks You Wont See on Shark Week
- The Ten Plagues of Passover Finger Puppets
- Whos Getting Roasted?
- Tattooed Librarians
- The Anacreontic Song
- Brain Teaser Toilet Roll
- Cracking Kryptos
- Embroidery Tattoo
- Send Ray Bradbury A Birthday Card
- Kooky Themed Weddings
- Billboards that Dont Belong Next to Each Other
- Emergency alert over cocoa powder
- Update your FireFox today
- The colourful street art of os gemeos
- Pelosi Jets - Luxury Jets for the House
- Childbirth is now pornographic?
- The weirdest animals on planet Earth.
- Chef's recipe: Summer Pudding
- Australian source of the forged "Kenyan" birth certificate?
- This tacky monstrosity can't belong to Obama, can it?
- paper game
- House Orders Up Three Elite Jets
- Russia Charges US Is Rearming Georgia
- Seagull wings past London Eye
- New Israeli "Pretenses for Peace," Announced
- Wildfire burns on Terrace Mountain, B.C., Canada
- Tea Party-Bashers Gone Wild
- Surging demand for "salvage grocers"
- Are There Alien UFO Bases On The Moon?
- Dalai Lama in swine flu jape
- picture frame chair
- Russian nuke subs off USA East Coast
- Ringing of the Ears: Erroneous Beliefs
- Feeding Techniques for Newborn Babies
- 6 Funny Things to do in an Elevator
- A Public Menace: Driver Ants
- Averted vision
- Monsanto GM-corn harvest fails massively in South Africa
- Obama's Hideous Birthday Cake
- Orangutan ruse misleads predators
- Woman getting married to fairground ride
- Why Don't We All Just Bake Magic Happy Cakes, Then [Recessionomics]
- Five Reasons Paula Abdul Quit American Idol [Follow The Money]
- Wall Street Wives Keep Trickle-Down Economy Alive [Banksters]
- Palin Says Divorce Rumors Are 'Made Up,' Which Could Mean 'True' [Parsing]
- The Tearful Homecoming [Reporters In Peril]
- Dem Senators on Hanging Out With Prez: "It's Like a Symphony" From "The Coach" [Politics]
- Going, Going, Going Down [Fine Art]
- None of You Jersey Sluts Are Sexy Enough For Andrea Peyser [Sexy Time]
- Conde Nast Eliminates Whimsy Budget (Updated) [Layoffs]
- Conde Nast Eliminates Whimsy Budget [Layoffs]
- The New York Post Never Forgets [Headlines]
- Which Troubled Couple Wants to Reunite? [Blind Items]
- Kelly Bensimon Can't Get Any Love From Gerard Butler [Gossip Roundup]
- Barack Obama Gave Jeremy Piven His Phone Numbers And Piven Lost Them [Conan O'brien]
- Barack Obama Gave Jeremy Piven His Phone Number And Piven Lost It [Conan O'brien]
- NBC Preparing to Drive America Insane With Incessant Leno Promos [Badvertising]
- Why Won't the Media 'Roaches' Leave Poor Gwyneth Alone? [Persecutions]
- Richard Wolffe's Ethical Swamp Grows Even Murkier [Controversies]
- Paula Abdul Announces She's Leaving Idol, Bonnie Fuller Says She's Lying [Quitter Or Liar?]
- Glenn Beck Presents, 'The Story of Barack Obama' [Fox News]
- One-Armed Hot Girl Baffles Twitterati [Twitterati]
- Man Shoots Up LA Fitness Gym in Pennsylvania [Breaking]
- Whatever You Do, Don't Ask Method Man for His Autograph [Hip Hop]
- Why Are Russian Nuclear Submarines Patrolling the U.S. Coast? [WTF?]
- Lying Holocaust Author Recounts Tale of Thing That Never Happened [Wtf]
- Flickr Loses a Few Thousand More Pictures, with No Recourse [Disasters]
- Did Cond Nast Call In Its Sweetheart Loan to Annie Leibovitz? [Financial Straits]
- Did Cond Nast King Si Newhouse Push Annie Leibovitz Towards Bankruptcy? [Financial Straits]
- How Gay Is Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes? [Gay Panic]
- Glenn Beck Asks The Crazies to Pray Instead of Shooting People [Fox & Friends]
|In Focus: Victim Of Mall Shooting Determined...|
|My short, bewildering seasons covering the...|
|Republicans will not defeat healthcare reform|
|Can Clinton Reverse the U.S-North Korea...|
|The Savior of Newspaperdom [Spoofs & Satire]|
|Freed Journalists Meet With Families After N....|
|Mysterious Problems At the Large Hadron Collider?|
|The China syndrome: urban health care|
|Gym Class Injuries Highlight Genders Different...|
|Annual pilgrimage to the Holy Cave concludes, 4...|
|Anthony Lane: "Cold Souls" and...|
|SPNbabble micro-blogging posting aggregator...|
|Elkhart Journal: Economic Statistics Improve,...|
|Iraq, Egypt, Whatever, Just Make Sure To Bomb...|
|Reflecting on the Release of Euna Lee and Laura...|
|If Republicans Were Serious About Deficits...|
|New Game Plan|
|Tea Party-Bashers Gone Wild|
|PA-Sen: Rendell tries to spin his friend's...|
|Could Malcolm Gladwell Be More Wrong About 'To...|
wall street j.
|Record Trading Quarter at Goldman|
|Against the Grain: Sell Citigroup!|
|Microsoft-Yahoo Alliance Won't Unseat Google|
|The Paradox of Road Choice|
|The Upside: The Power of Free|
|How Small Businesses Win Big in Tough Economies|
|Palm Pre: A Smartphone Not Quite Smart Enough|
|Return of the Breezeway: A Morphology of...|
|Ustream Finally Launches A Recording iPhone...|
|What Does KUTGW Mean? (Wall Street Journal)|
|Do Too Many Friend Connections Harm Unique...|
|Whos Got Your BackSome Lessons the Twitterverse...|
|The US Online Job Market Improved Slightly in July|
|Todays Startup News August 5th|
|The Top Entrepreneurs of the Last 100 Years|
|US Marines Ban Twitter, MySpace and Facebook|
|Time For A New Yahoo Homepage (Already)|
|Robert Pattinson has been voted the Sexiest Man...|
|Google may take aim at Web video standards with...|
|Google Chrome Gets Even Faster And Lets You...|
|Windows 7 'XP Mode' nears release|
|Apple's Share of Cellphone Industry Profit...|
|Sam Sifton the New NYT Restaurant Critic|
|New DNC ad: Mobs of right-wing lunatics want to...|
|Bad Puns - What the Internet Was Made For?|
|The Math and Aftermath of Cash for Clunkers|
|Bubba's Bogus Diplomacy|
|If Sarcasm Ruled the World|
|Chrons Disease Natural Remedy Guide|
|The Dark Side of The Moons Over My Hammy|
|A Kid Whose Parents Just Got Divorced Writes A...|
|Lost in space tool bag falls to earth|
|Vigeland Sculpture Park, Oslo|
|making base contact|
|NEW FROG PICTURE: Species Changes Color With...|
|A Bloom in Biofuels|
|Scandal Erupts Over Forged Anti-Climate Bill...|
|Are You a Vegetarian, or Just Vegcurious?|
|Brazilians Urged to Pee in the Shower to...|
|Making Room for Wine Bottles in the Classroom|
|Finger puppets for all reasons!|
|Coming Attractions And Blog News|
|Top 5 Fake Celebrities on Twitter|
|Rural Well Water Linked to Parkinson's Disease|
|Moon used as giant particle detector|
|The Zeer pot|
|The Onion on Classmates.com|
|Circ Du Freak Changed To Vampire Assistant,...|
|Gym teacher accused of charging students...|
|Attitudes of Prayer - Doration|
|Bespoke Axes by Best Made Co.|
|Climate Change Chocolate|
|Wanderlust Proves Yoga and Rock n Roll Are Not...|
|Edible Art: 32 Amazing Food Designs|
|Sorry, Out of Gas: Architecture's Response to...|
|The Colors Of Os Gmeos|
|The Loerie Awards - Feed your Ego|
|The 11 Most Important Rules For Healthy...|
|Happy Quote (on pricing and service)|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Cooler Dry|
|Why Ask Why|
|Your Life, Simplified|
|How to Overcome Depression: Truck Drivers Can...|
|Lidt blandet - Playas del Coco, Province of...|
|Off With a Bang: 24 Hours at the Edinburgh...|
|David Twohy's A PERFECT GETAWAY isn't nearly...|
|Most Implausible Combat Vehicles?|
|The Lovely Bones - Trailer|
|Trailer Bulletin: The Lovely Bones|
|Rain to Star in Enter the Dragon Remake, Awaken...|
|Bob $tencil: King of Comic-Con 2009 Final...|
|What Went Down with Paula and "A.I."|
|Dude Fails At Impressing Chicks|
|Five Reasons Paula Abdul Quit American Idol|
|Perry Farrell Prepares To Bust A Dance Move At...|
|Zooey Deschanel Can Dance Well Too|
|Fabolous Leads The Way On Billboard Chart|
the big picture
|Fires around the Mediterranean|
|A different world, just as real.|
|J.C. Penney Takes Manhattan|
|Wednesday, 05 Aug 2009|
|Showcase: Life on the Block|
|Prototypes / Dan McPharlin|
|dwayne koh - Long hours|
|no name street|
|haus_01.jpg (JPEG Image, 510x745 pixels)|
|Comic for August 5, 2009|
|red & black 0907|