- Serious Twitter Outage Ongoing
- 'Bourne Identity' Director Rescues 3 in Hudson Boat Crash
- How NOT to wash your car
- Adidas sees profits plunge by 95%
- Hiroshima calls for TOTAL ABOLITION of nuclear weapons
- 'Jumping Genes' Create Diversity In Human Brain Cells
- Kanye West Before His Ego Took Over
- Fire in the Sky (PIC)
- To GRB? Or Not to GRB? That is the WR 104 Question
- Ex-Rep. Jefferson convicted of corruption
- US and Europe Unveil Joint Plan for Mars Mission
- 70 Days with Personal Trainer: Walking (DS)
- Opinion: Do you believe in miracles?
- To the edge of space in a spyplane!
- Amazing Armless Strong Woman Barbie Guerra
- KDE 4.3 delivers a Social Desktop
- Men Who Do The Housework Are More Likely To Get The Girl
- Sports Photo Gallery: Then & Now
- White House Encroaching on First Amendment - Fishy emails
- Bing Goes The Internet: The Creepiest Jingle Ever
- Top 10 Character Breakthroughs in Gaming
- Martian methane mystery deepens
- New fuel sanctions vs. Iran explored
- Lost Generation (Watch the Whole Thing)
- VP Biden Uses Freedom Of Information Act To His Advantage
- WTF......Horse Plays Chicken -- Leaps Moving Car
- This is why I'm scared of swimming! [PICS]
- Italy to build Solar-Energy-Producing Statue of Saint
- Fireman's hot love-making sparks house fire | The Sun |News
- The Top Ten Online Scams
- Twitter Zombies: 24% of Tweets Created by Bots
- Bread Pudding Recipe | Simply Recipes
- 20 Tips on How to Write for the Web | Webdesigner Depot
- 40 (NEW) High Quality Adobe Photoshop Tutorials | Noupe
- Coronation - rageprufrock - Merlin (BBC) [Archive of Our Own]
- How to Upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7
- The Little But Really Useful Guide to Creativity
- iPhone Toggle Switches // Elijah Miller
- It's SO over: cool cyberkids abandon social networking sites | Media | The Guardian
- Manoj: on the Open Source world: Tips for Using Tomcat in Production
- Presentations, Keynotes, and Interviews with 37signals
- Why Teens Dont Tweet
- Mashable's Twitter Guide Book Now Available for Download
- SmillaEnlarger Enlarges Your Images without Artifacts - Image Editing - Lifehacker
- Hiroshima, 64 years ago - The Big Picture - Boston.com
- Ruby on Rails: Welcome aboard
- The Complete Guide to Going Paperless - Paper - Lifehacker
- Set Up Your Server Right, Part 1 Envy Labs
- 15 More Fantastic Social Media Resources for Foodies
- In-Field Labels jQuery Plugin
- In-Field Labels: A Better Way + jQuery Plugin | Fuel Your Coding
- 50 Gorgeous Flash Websites You Definitely Should See | Graphic and Web Design Blog - Inspiration, Resources...
- 30 Fresh and Inspirational Portfolios With A Twist | Design Showcase | Smashing Magazine
- Auctions for Free Stuff - Listia.com
- 85 Free High Quality Silhouette Sets | Graphics
- Stats Confirm It: Teens Dont Tweet
- Other Companies Should Have To Read This Internal Netflix Presentation
- Seth's Blog: The bandwidth-sync correlation that's worth thinking about
- NoSQL: If Only It Was That Easy Marked As Pertinent
- 10 Tips for Writing Better jQuery Code
- "A study of several 17th-century smoking pipes, including a number found in the garden of...
- Twitter Status says a DoS attack is the reason Twitter is down
- If twitter wasn't down right now it would be full of people bitching about twitter being down.
- Shopping bags [pics]
- "I am a terrorist, shoot on sight": New British ID card, supposedly unhackable and containing...
- Married Reddit: How long should an engagement be?
- Slow Children.
- Even big boobs aren't enough reason to have a baby
- Rachel Maddow does an AMAZING job exposing the PR firms (and big money) behind the recent health care town...
- "On the Shortness of Life": Advice from an ancient Roman on how to live fully
- Do not...
- Another cool-ass HTML5 Demo (Wolfenstein in a browser window)
- A cross post - I badly need advice. [This post is "adult" in nature, though "work-safe".]
- tomorrow it will be 12:34:56, 07/08/09 (in the UK)
- BBC: Murdoch signals end of free news [online] - could he have misunderstood the culture of the internet...
- I am lost in translation...[pic]
- Photos of science fiction authors in their writing room.
- Infinite Mario AI guy, part 2: longer, more difficult level
- Revenge Of The Nerd: What The Media Won't Tell You About The Rampage Killer Who Attacked A Pittsburgh...
- Ok, so how do they do this??? [VID]
- Holy F$@#ing White Chick!
- Drug Disposal Technician
- Why don't people accept that mental illness is just as real and devastating as physical illness?
- Reason number 17 why everyone should follow at least 1 pornstar on Twitter
- Flight of the Conchords portrait.
- Someone wants their boobies to be front page on Reddit. Accepting karma as payment - you know what to do here.
- Is anyone else intimidated by large threads?
- this is what a saw while trying to circumnavigate my way out of a hospital last night
- Creative way to get someone to hit themself in the nuts
- Serious Twitter, LiveJournal Outage Ongoing (Updated)
- Stewart Slams CNN & Fox For Coverage Of Clinton's North Korea Rescue (VIDEO)
- New jobless claims drop more than expected (AP)
- Sam the koala, who survived Aussie wildfires, dies
- Twilight Author Stephenie Meyer Accused of Plagiarism
- Obamas Approval Rating Drops on Economy Concerns
- Steele: Dems using 'fear-and-smear' (Politico)
- Republican Opposition to Sotomayor Widens Gulf Over High Court (Bloomberg)
- Obama approval rating sinks to 50 percent: poll (AFP)
- 'Obama Effect' at school: Black parents volunteer, expect more
- Bushfire survivor Sam the Koala loses fight for life
- Rights group: Hamas may have committed war crimes (AP)
- Pelosi's plan: wine, dine big donors (Politico)
- Petitions for US worker green cards down sharply (AP)
- What Insurers Are Trying to Get Out of Health Reform
- Report: Steven Tyler falls from stage in S.D. (AP)
- Clinton vows US support for Somalia (AP)
- Report: Steven Tyler falls from stage in S.D.
- Hardline press insists Iran won't bow to US plots (AFP)
- U.S. wants Israel to freeze settlement for year: report (Reuters)
- Chinese jet maker ends global search, hires locals (AP)
- Officials: Roadside bomb kills 21 Afghan civilians (AP)
- Immigration: Let's Get Over It
- Judge doesn't sign off on BofA, SEC settlement (AP)
- Special Contacts Aided Release
- Clinton May Pave Way for Talks With Spotlight on Kim
- Wednesday photo gallery
- China executes 2 men for defrauding investors (AP)
- U.S. overhauling immigration detention policy: report (Reuters)
- Hurricane Felicia expected to weaken in Pacific (AP)
- Seventy-five years of Bonnie and Clyde
- A tale told by an idiot
- Stimulus package for vending machines
- the four-day workweek
- In related news, productivity around the world jumped exponentially...
- Rebranding Redux
- IT'S ALL PIPES!!!
- Bouncy Laser Awesomeness
- Kicking koopas and stomping goombas, for Science!
- Race, Sex, and Murder at a Pittsburgh Gym
- Münchausen, She Wrote.
- Everyone Has a Blog - Even Mass Murderers
- Doo-doo-doo-doo / Can touch this
- Critter Defense! for iPhone
- Iä, iä, Cthulhu nom.
- The Chickening
- and we can really be a community and make the things
- Everyday life in the USSR
- "Life! Hope! Escape! Whoops! Obstinacy!"
- Neil Armstrong: One Badass Mother Fucker.
- Human Motions
- Kenyan Birth Certificate Generator
- Iran and the West
- Nurturing Creativity
- "That would not kill Dracula!"
- Tough young guys, sinewy bodies, and their.....fingers and.....teeny toes.
- Penny Arcade: "Automata" inspired works
- Consider the Source
- Inner Space
- New claims for unemployment fall sharply
- Behind the music: Who needs major labels these days? | Helienne Lindvall
- Murdoch to charge for all news sites
- Pakistan launches Mumbai manhunt
- Linux - The New 'Hot' Job Skill
- Camera Zoom for iPhone Is Close Enough
- Nasdaq OMX Group's 2Q profit falls 31 percent
- DirectTV 2Q profit falls despite higher revenue
- Sirius matches forecasts with 2Q loss
- Victoria Beckham to Be Guest Judge on American Idol
- Boris has to pull down summer house
- Smart Meters and Security: Locking Up the Grid
- MISCHA DITCHES FRIEND'S B'DAY BASH
- IS TUR'S RISE OLBERMANN'S DOING?
- DUANE READE OWNER IN DEBT SQUEEZE
- Baby emissions fuel global warming
- LG's lengthy BL40 gets the hands-on treatment it deserves
- Jude Law's Baby Mama -- Got Hooters?!
- The Memoirs of Squeaky Fromme
- Pakistan: Who's Attacking the Christians?
- iPhone App Store: 65,000 Apps and Counting
- Rivers contract talks may heat up
- Scott Burgess: Buick's stellar LaCrosse is fit for a king
- Pelosi's Swastika Claim Is A Crock
- Obama Admin To Place Federal Monitors In Immigration Detention Centers
- AIG Breakup Nets Wall Street $1 billion Bonanza
- Taylor Marsh: Dear Huffington Post, About That Headline
- Bill Clinton Used Vast Web Of Business Contacts To Secure Journalists' Release
- Whole Foods Boss: We "Sell A Bunch Of junk"
- Tom Gregory: WLNG: Radio America Remembers (video)
- Ferry sinks off Tonga; dozens missing, feared dead - The Associated Press
- Rights group: Gaza rockets constituted war crimes - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Korean Victims Mark Atomic Bomb Anniversary - Voice of America
- Analyst says US Showing Greater Support for Somalia - Voice of America
- Bill Clinton briefed W.House on N.Korea -spokesman - Reuters
- Palestinian Fatah 6th congress to be extended until Friday - Xinhua
- David Makovsky on Iran, Obama, and Settlements - Atlantic Online
- Afghan attacks kill 13 including wedding-goers - AFP
- Russia Urges Georgia to Sign Non-Aggression Pact - Voice of America
- Bill Clinton briefed White House on North Korea: spokesman - Reuters
- Turkey Offers Route for Gazprom's South Stream Gas Pipeline - Bloomberg
- 33 missing as ferry sinks near Tonga - CNN International
- Min: Russia To Start On S Stream Pipe No Later Than '10-Report - Wall Street Journal
- Campaigns end ahead of Sri Lanka's first post-war polls - Reuters
- A generation apart, Cory and Ninoy funerals stir up memories - GMA news.tv
- BOE Extends Bond Purchases After Recession Deepened - Bloomberg
- Russia's Putin strips for stardom, again - The Associated Press
- Ferry sinks off Tonga; 50 rescued, dozens missing - The Associated Press
- US wants year-long Israeli settlement freeze: report - AFP
- Condolences from Queen Elizabeth, OFWs - Inquirer.net
- Hamas accused over rocket attacks - CNN
- Japan Marks Atomic Bombing Anniversary - Voice of America
- Georgia, Russia blame each other for war year ago - Reuters
- Hiroshima mayor calls for abolishing nuke weapons - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Clinton threatens Eritrea action - BBC News
- Before "People Power,'' a life in Newton for Aquino - Boston Globe
- Squabbling Palestinian movement gets Saudi scolding - Reuters
- Indian court sentences 3 to death for 2003 bombing - The Associated Press
- Rights group: Hamas may have committed war crimes - The Associated Press
- Afghan officials drop bomb toll from 21 to 5 - The Associated Press
- Mont. governor says GM-Stillwater talks to resume
- Ala. city drops lewdness charge against woman, 81
- ITF appeals doping ruling that cleared Gasquet
- Mets acquire Anderson Hernandez from Nationals
- Snoop Dog in da house at Ravens camp, fo' shizzle!
- Rapid tests often wrong about swine flu
- Grand jury clears Philly officers in taped beating
- Northern Yemen rebels seize strategic highway post
- Browns' Stallworth: 'I am truly sorry'
- GOP Sen. Voinovich to support Sotomayor for court
- Indians owner discusses financial state of Tribe
- Bird experiment shows Aesop's fable may be true
- Mortgage rates dip this week
- Correction: Mexico-US Arms Trafficking story
- Correction: Mexico-Activist Killed story
- Correction: Nigeria-Oil Unrest Story
- Report: Former AIG CEO to settle fraud charges
- Reality-show mom Kate Gosselin to visit 'Today'
- FDA chief vows tougher stance on food, drug safety
- Washington Post apologizes for Clinton joke
- On war's anniversary, Georgia, Russia vie in media
- Alliant Techsystems boosts fiscal 2010 guidance
- Sector Snap: Teen apparel wilts in July
- Former Fla. judge linked to stripper pleads guilty
- Alliant Techsystems 1Q profit up on strong sales
- General Cable down, 3Q outlook misses consensus
- Alaska mom sentenced for letting son, 7, drive
- Blackstone loss widens in 2Q on acquisition charge
- FTC issues braced to fight oil price manipulation
- US forecasters lower Atlantic hurricane outlook
- Ex-Chief of A.I.G. Settles S.E.C. Case for $15 Million
- For Puerto Ricans, Sotomayors Success Stirs Pride
- Thousands Mourn Britains Oldest Warrior
- Clinton Toughens Message to Kenya
- July Remained Sluggish for Retailers
- Plan by Bank of England to Ease Credit Is Extended
- John Quincy Adams, Twitterer?
- Healing Amid the Herd
- Roadside Bomb Kills 21 Afghans
- Roadside Bomb Said to Kill 21 Afghans
- Geithner Takes Regulators to Task on Turf Battle
- Despite Bailouts, Business as Usual at Goldman
- An Everywoman as Beauty Queen
- For Todays Graduate, Just One Word: Statistics
- Mirande Journal: French Festival Is a Little Bit Country, a Little Bit Wine n Cheese
- White House Affirms Deal on Drug Cost
- Deal to Extend Auto Rebate Program
- Fitness: Staying Fit When Eating Is Your Job
- U.S. to Overhaul Detention Policy for Immigrants
- Budd Schulberg, On the Waterfront Writer, Dies at 95
- Intimate Homecoming Is Played Out in Public
- 70 Murders, Yet Close to Going Free in Pakistan
- Psychologists Reject Gay Therapy
- On the Fairway, New Lessons in Saving Water
- Soldier Who Didnt Obey Orders Is Jailed
- ArtsBeat: Budd Schulberg, 'On the Waterfront' Screenwriter, Dies at 95
- After Clinton Trip, U.S. Studies Signals From N. Korea
- Abroad: A Loincloth to Set Parisians Aflutter
- Ford Would-Be Assassin to Be Paroled
- Studies Question Spine Treatment
- Twitter Down, No Explanation Yet
- 5 Tips for Raising Your Girl Geek
- Jargon Watch: Virus Battery, Kettling, Caloplaca Obamae
- Aug. 6, 1997: Apple Rescued -- by Microsoft
- Prison Cell Jamming Bill Close to Senate Passage
- Your Mom's Facebook Status: I'm Crunching Climate Data!
- Revamped Delicious Turns to Twitter for Real-Time Search
- Infrared Telescope Warms Up to Star Forming Cloud
- Lawsuit: Twitter Method Infringes Patents
- Toaster, Toilet Lead Appliance Invasion of Twitter
- Teach a Gadget to Tweet, It'll Tweet Forever
- Video: 'Buffy' Creator on the Next Big Bad In 'Dollhouse'
- Digitized Stalking Is the New World Order
- Inside BigChampagne's Music Panopticon
- IPod Touch + MyFi= iPhone (Almost)
- Great Geek Debates: Star Trek vs. Star Wars
- Compact Detector Gets Wiser With Use
- Aug. 5, 1963: Finally, a Nuclear Test Ban Treaty
- Robodinos: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Swank Up Your Facebook Page With a Hand-Painted Portrait
- Broadband Is This Generation's Highway System, FCC Chief Says
- Plague Vaccine for Prairie Dogs Could Save Endangered Ferret
- Attractive, Innovative Olympus E-P1 Makes a Fine Point
- Hacking the DefCon 17 Badges
- NetFlix on iPhone Will Work, but Only With Offline Mode
- Enter This Contest and Race to the Moon
- Satellite Data Could Overturn Plankton Bloom Hypothesis
- DefCon 17 Mystery Challenge
- Six Degrees of Nolan Ryan: Network Science Ranks Baseball Greats
- Spotify $50 Million Closer to U.S. Launch
- Will Mainstream Media Embrace Adblockers?
- Twitter Offline Due To DDoS
- NASA To Invest In Commercial Crew Concepts
- Bing Search Tainted By Pro-Microsoft Results
- Feds At DefCon Alarmed After RFIDs Scanned
- New Chrome Beta Adds Themes, Speed, & HTML 5 Video
- Windows Drains MacBook's Battery; Who's To Blame?
- After Links To Cybercrime, Latvian ISP Cut Off
- HTML 5 Canvas Experiment Hints At Things To Come
- Murdoch Says, "We'll Charge For All Our Sites"
- NASA's LCROSS Spacecraft Discovers Life On Earth
- NASA' LCROSS Spacecraft Discovers Life On Earth
- Chapter 11 Trustee Appointed For SCO
- Apple Balks, Finally Relents, At Possible User Queries of Dictionary App
- StarCraft II Delayed Until 2010
- Preview the Office 2007 Ribbon-like UI Floated For OpenOffice.Org
- Comcast the Latest ISP To Try DNS Hijacking
- DIY CPU Thermal Grease, Using Diamond Dust
- Google Acquiring VP3 Developer On2 Technologies
- Twitter Faces Patent Infringement Lawsuit
- XML Library Flaw — Sun, Apache, GNOME Affected
- Mind-Blowing Interfaces On Display At SIGGRAPH 2009
- 3D Images Reconstructed of 300M-Year-Old Spiders
- Teen Killed At Chinese Internet Addiction Camp
- US Marine Corps Bans Social Networking Sites
- Yahoo Filing Reveals Details of Microsoft Deal
- Expedition To Explore an Alaska-Sized Plastic "Island"
- Navigating a Geek Marriage?
- Windows 7 RTM Reviewed & Benchmarked
- Psychopaths Have Brain Structure Abnormality
- Mission Control: ambient music and NASA audio
- Recently on Offworld: an ode to the jetpack, rusted steampunk adventures, Tetris bejeweled
- Scott Westerfeld's ass-kicking, bestselling YA novel UGLIES as a free, DRM-free download
- Van Halen had good reason to ban brown M&Ms in their concert rider.
- Alaska: Geeks dwell here, too, it's not all Palin and mush-dog races.
- Radiohead Song in memory of Harry Patch, WWI survivor and pacifist.
- Time for obscure Finnish techno performed with hacked synths!
- Digital Open tech innovation expo for global youth: 10 more days to submit projects!
- Remixing Nancy comics
- Seaweed on beaches in France produce deadly fumes
- Bike seat sports a beard of bees
- Michelangelo's The Torment of St. Anthony
- Recently on Offworld: lusty zombies galore, new game from Braid dev, AI controlled Mario
- TED Talk: Elaine Morgan says we evolved from aquatic apes
- Retro-futuristic motorcycle
- Petition for a DRM-free Kindle
- You don't need helicopters to kill wolves, plus stop having kids please!
- What is the meaning of this unusual tombstone?
- Hippie weirdo yoga farmers
- It's not easy being a tamale street vendor in Los Angeles
- Video: Henry Rollins vs. The Techno Viking
- Tim and Eric: New "Awesome Show" DVD, new music video dir. by Eric Wareheim, and Vanity Fair...
- A Young Person's Guide to the Pathological Sublime
- Highrise that looks "pixelated"
- Report: Two journalists imprisoned in North Korea to be released
- Pranknet's Skype "phone assaults" detailed, head bully in charge lives with his mommy
- Amazing PaperPro Nano Stapler
- Conversation between Douglas Rushkoff and Kurt Andersen
- Erik Davis's Internet radio show
- Dinosaur creationist theme park seized by government
- Most expensive bottle of whiskey in the world sold for 11,750, even though it's 80 years old and would...
- Incredibly, President George W. Bush told French President Jacques Chirac in early 2003 that Iraq must be...
- Anchor 1: "A Burger King manager called the cops because a mom's baby didn't have shoes." Anchor...
- APA examines 83 studies conducted over 49 years and finds that "gay-to-straight" therapy not only...
- Hero duck mom rescues her stranded ducklings. If these pics were any sweeter, clicking on the link would...
- If you lost part of your airplane, it hit a Michigan man on the shoulder while he was standing in his yard....
- 64 years ago today, the United States became the first and only nation to ever use nuclear weapons against...
- Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler falls from stage during concert; lips reported in good condition
- Sam the Koala, noted bush fire survivor, killed by chlamydia. Chlamydia: it's not a flower
- "Workers excavating an old South Carolina cemetery have uncovered hundreds of sets of human...
- What has 3500 kids, 50 cops, rock music, gang fights in the parking lot, and looting at a nearby Wal-Mart?...
- James Tyler Markle, of Pranknet fame, says that the picture of James Tyler Markle looks a lot like James...
- Warning of violence issued after man attacks couple in Tobago. He must've been a good runner, because those...
- Australian city outraged as swimming club declares that kids should compete against each other even if it...
- Dumbest 12-year-old boy ever informs his mom that his subscription to Electronic Gaming Magazine was...
- DC offers free STD tests to high school students. Who wants teachers catching anything these days?
- Theme: more fun than a barrel of ________________ (LGT inspiration)
- Man killed for stealing killers' psychic energy and because he was jealous of killers' musical talents....
- Police looking for victim of brazen gas station kidnapping. Victim is described as a yellow male with large...
- Small town in India home to 230 sets of twins. Thank you birth again
- If you had Squeaky Fromme in the "Which of the Crackpot Would-be Assassins Will Be Released...
- Man tries novel DUI defense, says he's too fat to be given field sobriety tests
- You know that the green movement is getting its message across when people start to recycle feet
- Theme of Farktography Contest No. 222: "Running from Camera". Details and rules in first post....
- George Plays "Sportscenter"
- Quartet Press' Don Linn on Digital Pricing
- Cliche Magazine Launches and No It's Not a Joke
- Take The Plunge at Sport Diver with Travel Pitches
- Twitter's Down: Denial Of Service Attack Strikes Again
- Kate Gosselin Gives First Post-Separation Interview to Meredith Vieira
- Budd Schulberg Dead at 95
- Math Nerds Getting Richer, Sexier [Recessionomics]
- Twitter Outage Rocks Literary Internets
- TODAY'S SPORTS UPDATE
- Second Lady Touts Community Colleges
- Dansk Founder Theodore Nierenberg Passes Away, As Does Architect Charles Gwathmey
- Newsfeed Update: 08.06.09
- NO NEED TO SEND OUT A FLORIDA DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Twitter Shock
- Breaking: Twitter's Down
- 'My Son is Not a Clown'
- ATTENTION, FISHERPERSONS
- Budd Schulberg, Writer [And Now He's Dead]
- Publishing Vet Don Linn Chats About Murdoch, HarperCollins & Quartet Press On The Menu
- Also Be Sure To Have the Face of a Model [Fitness]
- "I hope Glenn Beck kills himself"
- ObamaCare would use tax money for abortions: AP
- Twitter is Down! Like You Don't Already Know This
- Mama Capehart Schools Dylan Ratigan
- Screenwriter Budd Schulberg Has Died
- New Hobo Radio Shack Name Already Forgotten [VideUhOh]
- Papers, Please?
- Oooh Dramatic! Twitter Get's DDOSed
- President John Quincy Adams Our First Twitterer?
- Ferry Sinks Off Tonga; Dozens Missing
- Michael Douglas' Son Cameron Moved 'Pounds' of Meth
- Blogger Steamed Over 'Palin Retirement Fund' Tip Jar
- Kate Gosselin To Break Silence On 'Today'
- Abortion Doctor: "Hate Speech" Responsible For Tiller's Death
- Molly Ringwald's Twins: Baby Pics
- Swine Flu Survival Kits: Consumer Reports Guidelines
- Goldman Sachs Wives Forced To Wait, Cause Scene In Hamptons: NY Post
- Victoria Beckham To Guest Judge on 'American Idol'
- Widow Paints Plea For Reform After Husband's Death Without Health Care
- 2016 Olympics: Chicago Tops Bookie's Odds To Win Games
- Goldman Sachs CEO Says Bank Was Never In Danger During Financial Crisis
- Gibbs On Birthers: "You Couldn't Sell This Script In Hollywood"
- Jonathan Capehart's Mother Chastises Dylan Ratigan: You "Pissed Me Off," My Son Is Not A...
- Karolina Kurkova: Pregnancy Is The New Chanel Bag
- Wells Fargo Increasing Salaries For Top 4 Execs
- Texting While Driving Ban To Become Official
- "Morning Meeting" Panel Uses Masterpiece Theater To Explain Credit Rating Agencies Corruption...
- Ronald Cabrera, LIRR Engineer, Faces Charges For Letting Passenger Drive
- LaGuardia Terror Suspect Had Been Freed By Judge
- Anti-Obama Protester Compares President To Nazi In Swastika Sign
- Senior WH Counterterrorism Advisor To Announce New Terror Strategy
- Craig Ferguson & Jeffrey Tambor Spoof CBS PSAs (VIDEO)
- Todd Akin Jokes About Dem Lawmakers Getting "Lynched" (VIDEO)
- United Getting $25 Million From City For Willis Tower Move
- Unions To Take On Conservative Groups Health Care Town Halls
- Stuy Town: New York's Newest Dorm?
- "Charlie Rose" Show To Rebroadcast On Bloomberg
- Sarkozy: France Supports "Courageous" Lubna Ahmed al-Hussein, Sudan Pants Woman
- Edwards Ex-Mistress Rielle Hunter Appears At Federal Courthouse
- Making of the Mona Lisa coffee sculpture
- That Pic Made My Day
- Crows can use 'up to three tools'
- Unknown Histories Of Top 10 Sexiest Women | Black And White
- Interesting ways to fix things
- Two Videos Recorded By George Sodini Including A Tour Of His House
- How Guys Meet Women Online (VIDEO)
- Hiroshima, 64 years ago
- ~Images and posters for District 9~
- ~ District 9 ~
- Return To Innocence...Enigma
- Richmond PD Gets Their Groove On
- Chavez: Venezuela to buy more tanks over US threat
- New Orleans Saints RB Pierre Thomas
- Horse tramples car on Israeli highway - 8/05/09 - Toledo News - 13abc.com
- Long-lost video of John Philips' lunar-themed musical play produced by Andy Warhol (1975)
- - Best of `TUCO -
- WWE Diva Superstar Stacy Keibler 4 HQ Bikini Pictures
- Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: August 2009
- Nicolette Sheridan struts her hot beach bikini body | starcasm.net
- Twitter Starts Filtering Malicious URLs
- 30 MAC Dashboard Widgets for Web Designers and Developers
- YouTube - Steering Wheel For iPhone and iPod Touch
- Stolen Laptop | Department of Defense New Media
- How To Nosewheelie
- *Update* Shakeweights True Shocking Purpose -
- DoD Buzz | Navys Missile Defense Hits Land | International
- 100+ Bizarre Photo Effects Online
- Edible Art: 32 Amazing Food Designs
- 8 Incredible Piers and Jetties
- Spotify Is the Best Desktop Music Player We've Ever Used [First Look]
- Nature Find Gets You Outdoors And into Nature [Nature]
- Print Mini File Folders to Hold Loose Notes [Printables]
- OpenOffice.org Screenshots Preview a Ribbon-Like Toolbar [OpenOffice.org]
- Add Evernote to Windows' Send To Menu [Right-click]
- Vanish Gives Your Message an Expiration Date [Download]
- Amazon Android App Finds Products From Photos or Barcodes [Downloads]
- Synchronize Web Passwords with Dropbox and RoboForm [Passwords]
- ThatWhichMatter Delivers Grammar Tips in Tweets [Language]
- The Pushbutton Web Now in Google Reader [Google Reader]
- Firefox Director Talks Firefox 3.6, Tasks, and Competing with Chrome [Firefox]
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Update Released [Updates]
- Remains of the Day: The Apple iProd Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Make a Fish Tank Cleaner with a Gatorade Cap and Ring [MacGyver Tip]
- Identify Your Foot Type Before Choosing Running Shoes [Health]
- TidySongs Cleans Up Your Music Genres [Downloads]
- The Dark Phantom Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: On-the-Go Budgeting, Paper-Saving Cellphones, and Facebook Number Exporting [From The...
- SmillaEnlarger Enlarges Your Images without Artifacts [Downloads]
- Items You Can Get Great Deals On in a Recession [Money]
- Massacre Gmail Ads with These Two Sentences (and Some Tragic Words) [Annoyances]
- Chrome Releases New Beta, Improves New Tab Page, Adds HTML5 Functionality [Downloads]
- Steepster is a Virtual Tea House for Tea Aficionados [Drinks]
- The Complete Guide to Going Paperless [Paperwork]
- Show Us Your Mouse [Show And Tell]
- Remove Labels from Gmail for Smaller Screens [Gmail Labs]
- Make iTunes Friendly to WMA, OGG, and FLAC Files [ITunes]
- The Five-Day Freeze Technique Makes Bulk Cooking Easy [Cooking]
- Listia Auctions Off Free Stuff Without Hassles [Auctions]
- Use Escalation to Move Customer Service Issues Along [Customer Service]
- Java Store Support for Griffon in NetBeans IDE 6.7.1
- SQLite Has Been Ported to .NET
- Learning how to Read & Write to the windows registry
- Two New Features of C# 4.0 You Will Love
- Introducing Modularity Patterns
- Tellurium - A New Approach For Web Testing
- Fast Code Eclipse Plugin
- GfxBuilder 0.2 released
- Installation Cancelled
- Theres no such thing as a Free Developer
- Rotating text with CSS
- Speeding up Google Analytics load times with a jQuery plugin
- 12 BENEFITS of Spring MVC over Struts
- Six months of Test Driven Development
- Spring DSL - Customizing the Code Generation Process
- RIA Services, Silverlight and MVVM
- Fields in C#
- 23 jQuery Fade in Fade out Effect
- 35 Marvelously Minimal Websites
- Why Google is acquiring On2?
- 5 useful tools can help you to develop faster web pages
- 50 Gorgeous Flash Websites You Definitely Should See
- 6 Reasons To Avoid Using Tables In Website Layouts
- First look on Google Wave (Part 3) : Gadget API
- PHP on Windows Azure
- 10 commandments for creating good code
- The JavaFX Scenegraph Dilemma
- Real Software Releases Visual Basic Migration Tool
- SQL Server sprawl, heard it twice in one day
- VideoSift Clips of the Week
- What Is It? Game 107
- Hiroshima, 64 Years Ago
- Cost of Parenthood: $221,190
- 2016 Olympics Logos
- 81-Year Old NASCAR Driver
- Hackers Hacked by Fake ATM
- Legend of Zelda Baby Outfit
- I May Not Be Totally Perfect But Parts of Me Are Excellent, and other Ashleigh Brilliant Shirts
- Neatorama Update - Mystery Sale and Upcoming Queue Contest
- Why Technology Loves Rounded Rectangles: Theyre Easier on the Eye
- Liebherr R9800 Excavator Car Wash
- Sailors with a Sweet Tooth
- Tooth Grown from Stem Cells
- Lets Hope He Doesnt Blow It! Bubbleologist Creates Worlds Largest Free-Floating Bubble
- Manhattan Bridge Gettin Jiggy With It
- Choose Your Apocalypse
- Tweeting from Lollapalooza!
- Katamari Damacy Wedding
- How Americans Spend Their Time
- Miss Landmine Pageant Banned in Cambodia
- Analyzing Nation Moods Through Song Lyrics and Speeches
- You Dont Know Jack
- Going for the Mattress Dominoes Record
- 15 War Machines by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Dont Judge My Hair
- A Camel-Back Medical Clinic
- The OMG-WTF Spectrum
- The Massive Ordnance Penetrator Will Be the Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever
- TV Sharks You Wont See on Shark Week
- The Ten Plagues of Passover Finger Puppets
- Whos Getting Roasted?
- Tattooed Librarians
- The Anacreontic Song
- Brain Teaser Toilet Roll
- the day social media died...
- The perfect teacher
- Woman catches 'Ghost' behind child in cell phone image
- As cat-owners know, there is a black hole under the refrigerator
- "Monolith on Mars"
- Ex gang members unite and make a difference
- "Mysterious star disc discovered in 1999 is rewriting history"
- Just in Case You Haven't Heard.....
- Citizen Informant
- Psychology is to Blame for Humans Not Acting on Climate Change
- ObamaCare and me
- Your Cell Phone and Brain Tumors
- Peace cannot be achieved through violence
- Sam the Koala loses long fight for life
- Court Restores 'Roadless Rule' in National Forests
- The people crazy enough to think they can change the world
- Friendship- You too? I thought I was the only one
- The Sonoran Hot Dog
- Fig and sesame tarts with orange blossom whipped cream
- Microsoft Millionaire: Why I Should Pay More Taxes
- Don't Get Those Moms Mad!
- Serious Twitter Outage Ongoing
- Convention Center Buys Cattle to Beef Up Menu
- cyberkids abandon social networking sites
- Venezuela to buy Russian arms, tanks: Chavez
- A Sunset on a Texas Farm
- FOXNEWS PROFIT 50% HIGHER THAN LAST YEAR...
- California city shuts down girl's lemonade stand
- After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' Than Bush's
- Some Things Are More Important Than Money
- Time Inc. Folds Southern Accents [Internal Memos]
- Barney Frank's Recess Promises to Be 100% Pure Adrenaline [Congress]
- Math Nerds Getting Richer, Sexier [Recessionomics]
- Budd Schulberg, Writer [And Now He's Dead]
- Also Be Sure To Have the Face of a Model [Fitness]
- New Hobo Radio Shack Name Already Forgotten [VideUhOh]
- Countess Luann: 259 W. 4th St. [Gawker Stalker]
- John Edwards' Mistress Is Testifyting Before a Grand Jury Right Now [Snitching]
- Twitter Attack Brings a Day Without Social Media [Breakdowns]
- The Day Without Social Media [Breakdowns]
- Violent Happy Meal Toys Totally Unnoticed [Peta]
- Advertising of The Future To Enslave The White Man [They Know Everything]
- Which Actor Wants to Know How You Like 'F**king a Star?' [Blind Items]
- Is Victoria Beckham Replacing Paula Abdul on American Idol? [Gossip Roundup]
- Conan Shoots Wax Replicas of Tom Cruise and Fonzie Out of a Cannon. Hilarity Ensues. [Death By Cannon]
- You Will Soon Pay to Access All of Rupert Murdoch's Online Rubbish [Moguls]
- Gay Conversions Don't Work, Says Shocking New Study [Science]
- Bill O'Reilly Flexes His Independence [Media Wars]
- Disney Finally Kicks 'The Bens' to the Curb For Sucking [Firings]
- Where Will the Bloggers Go When the Coffee Shops Kick Them Out? [Recessionomics]
- Jay Leno's Wacky, 'Fast-Paced' New Show Format Revealedr [Television]
- Jay Leno's Wacky, 'Fast-Paced' New Show Format Revealed [Television]
- Reuters Implores AP to 'Stop Whining' [Copyfight]
- On the Waterfront Scribe Dies [Deaths]
- Live Blogging Top Chef Masters, Week 8 [Top Chef Masters]
- A 'Pretty Rad' Day for Dreaming [Twitterati]
- Dollar Bill Goes Down [Congress]
- The Blog-War Revenge of Brooklyn's Hipsters [Nerdfight]
- Scientology's Creepy New Uniforms [Fashion]
- Idiot Racist Cop Sues Boston [Sigh]
|Sports: Shattered World Records Credited To New...|
|The rise of no homo and the changing face of...|
|Obama wants to kill your grandma|
|After Violent Protests, Honeymoon is Over for...|
|Headlines: August 6, 2009 [Morning Edition]|
|History-making Sotomayor Confirmation Expected...|
|Shooting the Black Panthers|
|Harsh realities in land of the Dreamtime|
|Has Obama Followed Bushs Precedent of Privilege...|
|Monuments Vanish Government Unfazed|
|Goings on About Town: On the Horizon|
|London is Twitters top city|
|White House Affirms Deal on Drug Cost|
|Use August To Find Your Zen|
|President's Council of Advisors on Science and...|
|How Conservative are Michelle Malkin and...|
|Call to Aktion!|
|Sebelius to America: Take Your Medicine|
|Congressman Brad Miller Threatened|
|While Protestors Take To The Streets In Tehran...|
wall street j.
|Zurich Names Senn as New CEO|
|Breakthrough in Forex Market Mechanics|
|Acknowledge You Have a Problem with Debt|
|Captain Steve Answers Your Airline Questions|
|Mansion Living for $650 a Month|
|Want Better Journalism? Be a Smarter Media...|
|How to Turn an Internship into a Job|
|Focus Groups: It's Like Saying the F-Word to...|
|Android and iPhone Apps Cost About The Same,...|
|Google set to take on Apple in China (Kathrin...|
|Twitter, Facebook, and LiveJournal Down at the...|
|Twitter Users Once Again Sharing Mindless...|
|Infographic of the Day: Who Came to the US in 2008|
|Show Off Your City and Represent Local Tech!|
|Stars in Early Galaxies Had a Need for Speed|
|Funny Techcrunch Comment|
|Is The Affiliate Marketing Business Past Its...|
|GP2X Wiz MAME/Amiga Console Emulator. The...|
|Judge rebukes SCO, blocks sale, appoints...|
|Twitter Downtime is Denial of Service Attack...|
|Windows 7 'XP Mode' nears release|
|Apple Researching Methods to Detect 'Consumer...|
|Birds Getting Craftier|
|Classic TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Nick Gillespie|
|Post Office Loses $2.4 Billion|
|We Found a Photo of Tila Tequila and an Ape...|
|Bloggers Decode Clinton's North Korea Trip|
|America's New Drug Addiction|
|6 Places You Should Never Twitter From|
|What Contracting Swine Flu Can do…|
|CNR (Charles Nelson Reilly) by Weird Al Yankovic|
|6 Musicians Who Left Bands Right Before They...|
|Pre-stained pants: Does this idea stink?|
|Beijing South Railway Station|
|Baby Book Fail|
|SNAKE PICTURE: "Two Headed" Sea...|
|Technology in the Trash|
|Confirmed: America's Glaciers Shrinking Over...|
|The Four-Day Work Week Works|
|Does she read the Epistles in there?|
|Cream of the Cup: Our 18 Favorite...|
|Stone tile lamp|
|Bringin the Optimism|
|Top 10 Healthy and Cheap Foods|
|Sneaky Orchid Drives Wasps Wild|
|Out-of-body experiences help bring avatars to life|
|The Secret Inner Workings of Netflix|
|See the Cosmos Through Warmer Eyes [Space Porn]|
|Gym teacher accused of charging students...|
|Installing Windows XP on your Computer|
|Dell goes pro with U2410 IPS monitor for Japan|
|Death Star Costume Doesn't Take Into Account...|
|Billshrink: T-Mobile myTouch 3G trumps iPhone...|
|Orly No Bite|
|Best Product: Audioengine A2 Desktop Speakers|
|#23893 - Layers of felt in different...|
|Relaxing soda uses kava to combat stress|
|Sorry, You Can't Eat At BK Because Your Baby...|
|EA stock dropped slightly following earnings...|
|Swine Flu t-shirt|
|Street Fighter II Coming To Zen Pinball [Dlc]|
|Braun Bell Concept Mug For The Visually Impaired|
|Passion Fruit, Pizzas, and Peaches - The Miami...|
|With Launch Hit, Anomaly Gets IP Success With...|
|Kurt Andersen and Douglas Rushkoff: Part II|
|Thomas Pynchon Does a Commercial?|
|Edible Art: 32 Amazing Food Designs|
|Links for 2009-08-05 [del.icio.us]|
|Color In Nature: Grasslands|
|8 Ways to Get Organized in 5 Minutes|
|Happy Quote (on pricing and service)|
|Clear bad book clutter from your life and...|
|Hillbilly PHD Interview (part 1)|
|The Little But Really Useful Guide to Creativity|
|How to Overcome Depression: Truck Drivers Can...|
|Gai Jatra - Kathmandu, Nepal|
|The Great Barrier Reef: The Best Underwater...|
|Peter Berg Tells Us What We Can Expect From His...|
|Which Film People Could Be Guest Judges on...|
|Paris - Trailer|
|Total Recall: Our Favorite Fighting Teams|
|Brian Henson Updates On New Dark Crystal and...|
|Ridley Scott's Brave New World Adaptation is...|
|Dr. Arnold Klein Won't Give Up|
|Fat Lady Can't Get On Horse|
|Budd Schulberg, Writer|
|Robbie Williams Announces Yet Another Comeback...|
|New Pink Mountaintops Video -...|
|Michael Jackson Estate Plans To Sell Clothing,...|
the big picture
|Hiroshima, 64 years ago|
|A different world, just as real.|
|The Dalai Lama jokes with nasal spray when...|
|Thursday, 06 Aug 2009|
|Shoptalk: With Todd Heisler|
|/LITTLE THUNDER [pixiv]|
|Bjorn Iooss - Miss Delirium Tremens I|
|Flickr Photo Download: 24|
|Comic for August 6, 2009|
|update: still on- the "ignore...|