- Wireless Industry To FCC: Show Us the Spectrum | Epicenter |
- Convicted Hacker Left in Charge of Prison Computer System
- Hipsters Of The Universe [PICS]
- Al Qaeda Wars Pushes the Envelope
- Newly Discovered Recordings Reveal Beatles Actually Terrible
- GM's Volt Exec Self-Discharges
- BCS Is to Blame for Tebow's Injury
- Young Yankee Fans' Rumble In The Bronx [Vid]
- Sharpen photos by capturing multiple low-quality images
- Girls love it when men use cheesy chat up lines
- Tyrannosaurus Rex killed by a sore throat
- Cause of death? Lack of insurance
- 15 Things Men Lose to Relationships
- Judge overturns Uniloc's record $388M victory over Microsoft
- 85-Year-Old Fights Traffic Ticket with BB Gun
- FIRST ON 3: Religious Sign Banned from LFO High School Game
- Microsoft Invests in Execs, and Their Homes
- The Booby Scare - Celebrity Slumber Party
- Apple slams PSP, DS at iPhone/iPod conference
- What is something you wish you had..? (Pic)
- Conservative news site promotes military coup of Obama admin
- :( [nsfeyes]
- 15 Best Human Wrecking Balls [PICS]
- Appeals court dismisses Dan Rather's suit vs. CBS - Yaho
- ABC News: Final Frontier - How Far Could Astronauts Go?
- G20: Epic Undercover Police Fail
- Remember Verizon Hub? Well... it's dead. RIP Hub:2009-2009
- Judge Masturbated at Hearing, Carried Out Vendetta
- GOP congressman: Obama an enemy of humanity
- xkcd - A Webcomic - Ohm
- 5 Cool Websites to Play Chess Online !
- 33 Wordpress Plugins To Power Up Your Comment Section | Graphic and Web Design Blog -Resources And Tutorials
- Top 15 Most useful Google Chrome Plugins and Addons
- User Heat :
- Internet overtakes television to become biggest advertising sector in the UK | Media | The Guardian
- STUDY: 80% of Twitter Users Are All About Me
- 10 Easy jQuery Tricks for Designers
- Apple - iPhone - Apps for Students
- BBC NEWS | Business | Online advertising 'overtakes TV'
- A design and usability blog: Signal vs. Noise (by 37signals)
- 3 New Facebook Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand
- The Only HTML Guide That You'll Ever Need : The World : Idea Hub :: American Express OPEN Forum
- Online Retailers: 99% Plan to Have Facebook Fan Pages
- Security Essentials - GIGAZINE
- Ironic Sans: So you think you can tell Arial from Helvetica? Quiz
- 50 Stunning Examples of the Droste Effect | Webdesigner Depot
- Microsoft Security Essentials anti-virus software is now live and free
- Smarter Transportation: 10 Social Media Tools to Navigate Your City
- Google Docs OCR
- Use SUSE Studio to Build a Linux OS From Scratch - SUSE Studio - Lifehacker
- Top 7 Easy and Free Web Hosting Services
- 27 Best WebSites to Download Free Seamless Patterns|Dzine Blog
- Wikipedia's 372 most interesting articles and 140 most useful categories. : wikipedia
- Random Observations: Teaching linear algebra
- 50 Extraordinary and Attractive Billboards | 10Steps.SG
- 99 High-Quality Free (X)HTML/CSS Templates | Showcases | instantShift
- YouTube - Suzie Cocktail: Sexual & Spiritual lessons from the blonde guru "Suzie Recycles......
- TheFunded.com: Complete Set of Founder Friendly Legal Docs
- You're the Smartest Guy In The Room ... but please, try to restrain yourself.
- N Examples of Why Time Estimates are Always Wrong
- How many of you slept on a towel last night?
- Dear Reddit: I'm a 32 year old female and 2 years ago my father died, I was fired from a well-paying job I...
- I have 11 days of HIV meds left and I am filled with rage. AMA
- Hi, Reddit. 530 million years ago there was an animal related to no modern phylum: five eyes, a mouth under...
- I'm not trying to get you to stop smoking... [I'm actually smoking right now] I just thought this was a...
- Can someone apply a TSP algorithm to the 13,000 McDonalds in the US? How many Big Macs, N, would you have...
- Don't mess with the farmer's daughter. Holy crap.
- "Unrelated, I saw my TA, Jimmy, kissing a dude at a party last Friday"
- Donald Trump is pushing to use compulsory purchase to force Scottish families from their homes & land....
- BBC planning to break their charter ... Does this mean we can stop paying our TV licence?
- 81% of Democratic voters support the public option, but 19 million health insurance lobby dollars support...
- Fake study purporting to show Australians are gullible proves Australian news networks are gullible.
- The dark side of NoSQL
- I think we need to produce a definitive Reddit-community reading list, the books of which should be read by...
- Ever see someone in a fresh outfit? But they didn't actually know they were being fresh? [PICS]
- Reddit, Help me... Please.
- I was declared 'clinically dead' for four minutes after being T-Boned by a drunk driver (pics) [AMA]
- On Mono, Miguel, Stallman and Fusion with Microsoft; Groklaw's PJ in full on "set up us the bomb"...
- Slovenia raises taxes on executive bonuses to 90% for companies receiving bailout money
- Asteroid Strikes Pacific Ocean - Creates Rogue Wave over 100ft tall???
- My friend's cat will only do this crazy dance if you're not looking right at her.
- Whats Really Not True About Your Shampoo
- I was left standing at the altar. AMA
- "What is something you wish you had, but can't have?" [PIC] <parody>
- Virtual composer makes beautiful musicand stirs controversy
- Chinese dwarves set up their own village A community of dwarves has set up its own village to escape...
- Saw this painting in a hospital in the US. Made me fear surgery even more.
- I have been able to achieve auto-fellatio. AMA
- Supreme Court to review local gun-control laws (AP)
- Roman Polanski appeals against extradition over sex case (Reuters)
- EU expects Russia-Georgia war report to blame both (AP)
- Powerful earthquake rocks western Indonesia (AP)
- Americans willing to fund healthcare reform: poll
- Indonesian officials: Earthquake leaves 75 dead
- Obama to announce NIH will get $5B in stimulus money
- Michelle Obama arrives in Copenhagen for IOC vote (AP)
- Schumer, Democrats Vow to Fight for Public Option After Setback (Bloomberg)
- Israel to free prisoners for videotape of soldier (AP)
- Lawmakers jack up spending for themselves: $500K for town halls (Politico)
- Cord Blood America Opens Las Vegas Cryogenic Laboratory; Consolidates Offices in Nevada (PR Newswire)
- Report of 1955 jet being found, stirs memories (AP)
- Analysis: Iran plant could defer Israel strike (AP)
- Officials called to conference on Calif. drought (AP)
- First the candy, then the bullets / Good news, meet bad news. How do you parse and spit and swallow?
- Scores Die as Tsunami Hits Samoa Islands
- Ketsana leaves more than 300 dead across SE Asia (AP)
- Eating in America Still Unhealthy: CDC
- Oil, Ideology Keep China From Joining Push Against Iran
- Feds: Call centers employed kids as young as 13
- Senate panel votes place 'public option' on respirator
- Disaster declaration issued for American Samoa (AP)
- Hulk Hogan says he'll call Tampa Bay home while he releases book, returns to ring
- US deploys emergency team to American Samoa (AFP)
- Mom babysitting neighbor kids sparks debate over child care law (AP)
- Dozens Die as Tsunami Hits Samoa Islands
- Cut Republicans out of healthcare!
- Rick Scott profits off the uninsured
- Vietnam fights floods after typhoon, toll hits 40 (Reuters)
- Which One Is the Original?
- Superman's powers explained
- Pancake Sorting Robot
- Adobe UI Gripes
- The Three Human Bombs
- Free dinner! George Monbiot shows how to catch and prepare American crayfish.
- Save the most people by reporting potholes
- The form of the Joint Dictatorship of the Proletariat of Oppressed Nations
- Hybrids, the silent killers, part two
- Oh my goth!
- The Charlie Doctor
- Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
- Sausage & Mash, No Receipt
- The future's hell. The future's Orange.
- Self-segregation on social networks?
- An infinitely expanding field of boxes, each containing one thing
- The Thumping Guide to New York City
- It'll Kentucky-Fry Your Mind!
- Rocket Shots
- i think plastered skulls is a pretty cool guy. eh sits in the dirt and doesn't afraid of anything
- A Few Strange Notes About Schizophrenia
- Cancer cells, covered in bees!
- Movie "Untitled"
- Ass, Backwards
- Everybody says bugs taste good even if they taste them only once
- Cut & Paste.
- Uno Moralez - Supernature! (NSFW)
- Odroid pre-order ready
- FCC approves HP ENVY notebooks
- AT&T announces Garmin nvifone G60
- Motorola CLIQ heading for T-Mobile
- Jon Gosselin: Not Fired from Kate Plus 8
- Inside Khloe Kardashian's Dream Wedding: Lamar Who?!?
- Motorola Tao (Sholes) purportedly seen running Android, traversing America
- Video: TOTO robot catches tennis balls, hopes for a deeper purpose in life
- Video: SNES runs beautifully on N900, makes our hearts flutter
- Video: SNES runs beautifully on N900, makes out hearts flutter
- Waterlogged Atlanta -- Rappers to the Rescue
- Khloe Kardashian Cuts Stylist Down to Size
- The Daily Roundup: here's what you might've missed
- DMX -- Out of Jail, Into the Ring
- Aerosmith Guitarist Goes Rogue
- Facebook Releases Free Tool for Translating Your Site
- HP Envy 13 unboxing and first impressions
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for stomach pain
- Facebook Spreads Its Crowdsourced Translations Across the Web, And The World
- China: When will the sunshine come?
- OnLive Raises Series C Round from AT&T, Warner Bros. and Others
- BlackBerry-Toting TiVo Addicts: You Are No Longer Without an App [Blackberry Apps]
- Sometimes It Is Better NOT To Be Competitive
- QNAP ships NMP-1000 Network Multimedia Player
- Human Cost Of War No Longer Important
- Bengals Come of Age in a Hurry
- Top 10 Dancing Babies on YouTube
- Leaked BlackBerry Atlas gives Curve 8900 its CDMA counterpart?
- Sharp's PC-Z1 NetWalker takes the inevitable unboxing journey
- 200 Starlings Hitting Aircraft Engine on Take Off [Image Cache]
- How Earthquakes and Tsunamis Can Happen - FOXNews
- After outcry, France softens tone on Roman Polanski case - Reuters
- US Supreme Court to decide terrorism support law - Reuters
- ANALYSIS-Israel rethinks anti-Iran warnings - Reuters
- 'Scores dead' after Pacific tsunami - Aljazeera.net
- Five Reasons to Dive Into Google Wave - PC World
- Rio lodges complaint with IOC after Madrid gibe - ESPN
- Google Wave Moves Closer to "Reinventing" Email - Atlantic Online
- Toyota Recall Will End Up Being a Positive For Brand - BusinessWeek
- US Stocks Take A Hard Hit On Weak Manufacturing Data - Wall Street Journal
- Google Wave does voice too via APIs - TelephonyOnline
- Michelle Obama arrives in Copenhagen for IOC vote - The Associated Press
- Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga at a glance - The Associated Press
- Peter Fonda: Authorities wasting time on Polanski - The Associated Press
- Cities await 2016 Games decision - BBC Sport
- Earthquake Rocks Indonesia - Voice of America
- Surf's up: Google Wave has arrived for a few fortunate beta testers. - Christian Science Monitor
- Fate of Government-Run Health Insurance May Rest in Obama's Hands - FOXNews
- Report from Asia: Tsunami Warning System Dangerously Flawed - FOXNews
- Google Invites Developers To Ride Its Wave - ChannelWeb
- After Blow to Public Option, Senate Committee Turns to Bill's Cost ... - Washington Post
- Death Toll Rising from South Pacific Tsunami - Voice of America
- Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig hailed for 'A Steady Rain' - Los Angeles Times
- Can 'Kate Plus 8' minus Jon equal Emmy Award? - Los Angeles Times
- Despite Taunts from Rivals, Microsoft Security Essentials is Solid - PC World
- 'Clown' takes giant leap into space - AFP
- US Q2 GDP shrinks less, private jobs fall in Sept - Reuters
- Microsoft Security Essentials shakes up consumer antivirus - Register
- B. of A. unloads part of Columbia to Ameriprise - MarketWatch
- Eyewitness: On air when tsunami hit - BBC News
- West heads to Iran talks, readies sanctions
- Feces-Covered Intruder Charged With Taking Uninvited Dip In Private Pool
- Cops: Woman eats ex's goldfish after spat
- Sit-in at Aetna office in New York
- Homeowners in trouble often redefault
- GNW: Abducted Child Found Safe in Colorado
- UK Border Agency's pseudoscientific "race-detection" DNA/isotope tests has scientific experts...
- Husband snaps after finding wife's internet porn video
- The Capitol Beat: The face of Teabaggers...
- DOJ Admits Abuse of Patriot Act
- High Noon for Israel
- Shifting Blame on Sexual Abuse: Vatican points finger at Protestant Churches, Jewish Communites, and Gays
- Girl killed by dropped leaflets
- China stopping action on Iran
- Mystery of the Doll in the Attic that Aged
- CIT shares plunge on report it is again on brink of collapse
- The U.S. Should Target Iran's Political Instability, Not Its Nukes
- Gore Vidal: We'll have a dictatorship soon in the US
- Billionaire Meg Whitman, 53 year old GOP candidate for California governor, didn't vote until she was 46 -...
- Congress: Mired in Sunbeam
- Polanski the Predator - Smoking Gun: grand jury docs
- Metered Broadband Is the Future: Verizon CTO
- DoubleTwist Remakes Apple's Classic 1984 Ad With A New Dictator: Steve Jobs
- Group wants health care bill posted online - Nextgov
- An illustrated guide: All the president's Olympic cronies
- Ex-Bush Officials Face Lawsuits Over Their Actions
- Report: Georgia Triggered War With Russia
- t r u t h o u t | Yearning for the Golan Heights: Why Syria Wants It Back
- Along came a spider
- t r u t h o u t | Senators Seek Elimination of TeleCom Spying Immunity
- Prescriptions: A Refresher: Basics of the Health Debate
- Supreme Court Takes Case on Reach of Gun Rights
- European Report on Georgia War Faults Both Sides
- U.S. Critic of Karzai Is Fired From U.N. Mission
- Wall Street Lower on Economic Unease
- Suspect in Midtown Stabbing Is Found Dead
- G.D.P. Shrank Less Than Expected in Quarter
- Global AIDS Detection and Treatment Surge
- Israel to Free Prisoners to Obtain Video of Soldier
- Strong Earthquake Hits Indonesian Island of Sumatra
- Israel Agrees to Release Prisoners in Return for Information on Soldier
- Typhoon Kills at Least 41 in Vietnam
- Alternative Energy Projects Stumble on a Need for Water
- I.M.F. Calls for Restructuring of Financial System
- Scores Die as Tsunami Hits Samoa Islands
- Colorado Democrats Brace for Senate Primary
- De Blasio and Liu Win in N.Y. Democratic Runoffs
- No Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
- In New Jersey, Would-Be Boss Is Big Boss Fan
- Schools Toughest Test: Cooking
- Binghamton Lecturer Critical of Athletics Is Fired
- Theater Review | 'A Steady Rain': A Sentimental Journey Over Brutal Terrain
- In Dispute With Iran, Path to Iraq Is in Spotlight
- City Room: Liu and de Blasio Win N.Y. Primary Runoffs
- U.S. Official Meets With Cuban Authorities
- Dozens Dead After Tsunami Near Samoa
- Record Stores: Out of Sight, Not Obsolete
- General Says Iraq Troop Reductions May Quicken
- Clear Security Service May Return at Airports
- Advertising: Two-Thirds of Americans Object to Online Tracking
- $300 DIY Street-View Camera (Car Not Included)
- Review: Superman, Batman Shine in Action-Packed Public Enemies
- McDonald's. Yes, They Really Are Everywhere
- How to Cook Beer Brats
- Sept. 30, 1861: A Novelist With a Nose for Disaster
- Weird, Rare Clouds and the Physics Behind Them
- Tiny, Easy-to-Build Weapons Annihilate Office Boredom
- Spell Your Way to Victory in Scribblenauts
- Wireless Industry To FCC: Show Us the Spectrum
- Video: Hands-On With the Slick-Sliding PSPgo
- How Felicia Day Recruited Millions for Her 'Guild'
- Androids Dance, Slide and Fight at Robo-One Competition
- Video: Nick Cave Talks Up His iPhone Novel, 'Bunny Munro'
- Edit This Page: Use a Wiki in the Workplace
- Draft Policy Would OK Troops' Tweets
- T. rex Bite Marks Actually Festering Infections
- Everything We Know About Apple's Touchscreen Tablet
- Design Patterns Solve Common Problems for Web's Color Blind Users
- Where'd You Go Last Summer? Flickr Allows OpenStreetMap, FourSquare Geotags
- Google Invites Everyone to Catch Its Real-Time Wave
- Megafauna Extinctions Not Entirely Humans' Fault
- Judge in Pirate Bay Appeal Removed for Bias
- Genetically Modifying Songbirds to Study Human Brain Growth
- Heads-Up Display for iPhone-Toting Cyclists
- Terminal Man Battles Terminal Malaise
- Sony Opens Up eBook Platform to Self Publishers
- CNN's iPhone News App is Informative And Empowering
- http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2009/09/c nn-iphone-app-2-for-two-way-news/
- Meet Dell's New $2,000 Laptop
- Superheavy Element 114 Finally Recreated
- Using Aluminum Oxide Paint To Secure Wi-Fi
- Company Uses DMCA To Take Down Second-Hand Software
- Federal Summit Eyes Crackdown On Texting While Driving
- Artificial Heart Recipient Has No Pulse
- Massachusetts Police Can't Place GPS On Autos Without Warrant
- $338M Patent Ruling Against Microsoft Overturned
- Amazon's Cloud May Provision 50,000 VMs a Day
- Gamers Are More Aggressive To Strangers
- Scientists Decry "Horrifying" UK Border Test Plan
- OnLive CEO Provides Details On Cloud Gaming
- Verizon CTO Argues For Metered Pricing
- Microsoft Security Essentials Released; Rivals Mock It
- A Geek Funeral
- IT Security Breaches Soar In 2009
- Obama Makes a Push To Add Time To the School Year
- Mozilla Slams Chrome Frame As "Browser Soup"
- Retrievable iPhone Numbers Raise Privacy Issue
- Google Wave Backstage
- Professor Wins $240K In Fair Use Dispute
- Growing Power Gap Could Force Smartphone Tradeoffs
- How To Play Poker With Your Rock Band Guitar
- Archiving Digital Artwork For Museum Purchase?
- Porn Surfing Rampant At US Science Foundation
- Android Modder Tries To Outmaneuver Google
- Hardware Hackers Create a Cheaper Bedazzler
- Synthetic Sebum Makes Slippery Sailboats
- Cracking Open the SharePoint Fortress
- 100-Petabit Internet Backbone Coming Into View
- The Kafka-esque Nightmare of Palm App Submission
- The Nickel & Dime Generation
- Women Are Heroes by JR
- The Pakistan Blogistan
- BB Video: Coachella Time-Lapse by Ray Klein (music by Hawke)
- Britain seeks ban on glass pint-glasses to prevent bar-brawl injuries
- BBC wants to encrypt "free" TV -- talking points debunked
- UK Border Agency's pseudoscientific "race-detection" DNA/isotope tests has scientific experts...
- Amanda Palmer on why she's not ashamed to ask her listeners for money
- Concept watch uses rolling tapes to tell time
- Classic internet LOLvideo: Rogue helicopter pilots and "chameleon lemon-headed coward terrorist...
- Ralph Lauren opens new outlet store in the Uncanny Valley
- Zork rock anthem
- Apple 1984 ad, updated for 2009
- Robots Are Taking Over the World (but ukeleles will save us).
- Web Zen: music viddy zen 2009
- GRISTLEISM: Throbbing Gristle's unusual new "box set"
- My recent money-related posts at Credit.com
- One small step for a clown, one giant leap for clownkind.
- Topps Nutty Initials original art on eBay
- Zeitoun Book Giveaway Haiku Contest
- Scientific study on subliminals
- Visionaire magazine: paper-engineered issue
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind -- fantastic new book about a how a Malawian teenager harnessed the power of...
- Mystery School
- G20 police uses arrested student as trophy in group photo
- Jokes Cracked by Lord Aberdeen
- Harper's Weekly for September 29, 2009
- Android developers pledge to make open equivalents to Google's proprietary apps
- HOWTO remember to retrieve food after a playdate
- Can't Take It With You - A Landmark Muslims in America Photo Exhibit
- Bletchley Park gets National Lottery preservation funds
- Don't be a menace to south central while texting and driving and drinking your juice says LaHood
- Badger badger badger badger badg
- University of Arizona decriminalizes hopscotch
- When driving to court for your drug hearing, try not to drive on the berm at 80mph. Also leave your meth at...
- After fighting with her husband, woman fries up his pet fish and eats them. Except for the green ones....
- Best British cheeses of 2009 named. Don't go asking for any of them in your local cheese shop - in fact,...
- Gang members attack the school fete and shoot the local magistrate on stage. Does everybody a) run for...
- Farmer's daughter defends her home against terrorist. She hits him with an axe, shoots him dead with his...
- Washington Redskins wage war against the Swine Flu and use a special spray to rid their training complex...
- Across the land, thousands of children are playing on Michael Jackson's Zipper
- "It appears as though the worst of the recession is behind us," predicts Jabil Circuit Inc. after...
- "The company said the advert featured 'no nudity, innuendo, wounds or scenes of excessive...
- "This is believed to be the first time that a civilian has been killed by a box of public information...
- 7.9 eathquake hits Indonesia. Tsunami alert issued for Indonesia, Malaysia, India and Thailand. This is not...
- Estate agents advertise "exceptional" property set in a half acre of English nature reserve, but...
- Michael Moore criticizes and offends Republicans, Democrats, President Obama, RC Cola, sight-seeing tours,...
- Woman finds true love: "He is good looking and I loved his big hands... Like my mom used to say, you...
- Sarasota man, tired of people messin' with his bushes, puts razor blades in them. "I did it because...
- Hand sanitizer flammability test, part 1: Burning down the school
- Photoshop these oversized Smurfs
- "I just couldn't believe it," he said. "You open up the chicken coop and sitting inside the...
- Ohio state troopers sieze 31 lbs of BC bud. This high potency marijuana contains 175% THC and has a street...
- Your panhandling permit, please?
- Tsunami advisory issued for Oregon and California coasts. Officials fear that the expected 12-26 inch...
- Bill Hemmer Asked to Be Hero
- Conan Walks Us Through His Fall
- FishbowlDC Brag Book: Spotlight on D.C. Job Seekers
- Newsers Step Out for Byron Pitts Book Party
- Andy Cobb and FBLA Mashup
- Simon & Schuster Combines Simon Spotlight Entertainment and Pocket Books
- Women Are Heroes by JR
- Supreme Court to look at Chicago gun ban
- The Pakistan Blogistan
- The Agony of Victory: Angels Celebration Causing Backlash
- What's happening in Hardin, Montana?
- DISASTER PREPAREDNESS ON OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES
- Painter's Art Pranks Seem Too Banksy-esque
- Weebly Launches New Managed Site Builder For Educators And Students
- Talking Digital Publishing On The Menu
- Newsfeed Update: 09.30.09
- SugarSync Sweetens Its Social Offerings
- The Scoreboard: Monday, September 28
- Chumby Reborn As Chumby One, Now Less Beanbaggy
- We Will Not Stop Fighting For Kids' Right to Smoke Salvia and Record It [The Real Issues]
- Standing up for educational choice
- Video: Sarkozy assesses Obama
- Huawei's Grand Ambitions Made Clear With BT CTO Hire
- Zynga Is On A Tear; Claims Nearly 130 Million Social Gamers.
- More eBook Summit Guests Revealed
- Columnist Solves "Obama Problem" [Banana Republic]
- Find a Perfect Fit for Your Health Story
- Bloomberg "Most Aggressive" Bidder For BusinessWeek
- Tsunamis kill 99, displace thousands in South Pacific
- Huddle Launches iPhone App, Microsoft Office Plug-In And Web Conferencing Tool
- Iraq: US Troop Reductions May Quicken, Says Gen. Odierno
- What's The Best Lubricant? 10 Natural Lubes To Bring Home
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Robust After Mumbai Siege; Determined To Strike Again
- Fox News Dominates 3Q 2009 Cable News Ratings
- Jimmy Kimmel Strips In Front Of Ricky Gervais (VIDEO)
- Washington Examiner: Lobbying Not A Crime
- Indonesia, Vietnam, American Samoa: Send Aid Now To Areas Ravaged By Disastears
- Apple Tablet Release To Redefine Books, Newspapers (PHOTOS)
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon: Banks Shouldn't Be Too Big To Fail, Except When They Are
- Michelle Obama Wears Jason Wu On November 'Prevention' Cover
- Reid Cancels Recess To Get Health Care Done
- Liberal Women Calendar: Vote On Photos Sent In By HuffPost Users
- Colorado Bear Epidemic: Vail Woman Fends Off Bear From Bedroom Using Pillow
- Obama Coup Fantasized About By Right-Wing Fringe
- Princess Maxima: Holland Is Having A Fashion Moment
- Senators Demand Fewer Secrets, New Transparency Standards
- Six Arrested At Chicago Olympics Protest
- Schumer: Progressive Ads "Hurting Us" On Public Option
- Sarah Brown Revamps Wardrobe With Help Of Young British Designers
- Goldman Sachs In Vanity Fair: Andrew Ross Sorkin Details Secret Meetings During Financial Crisis
- School Lunch: The Challenges Of Cooking Real Food
- Disney Offers Free Park Admission To Volunteers
- Supreme Court To Look At State Gun Control Laws
- Khloe & Lamar's Fake Wedding: The Audio Of Scripts, Lines (LISTEN)
- Happy 75th Birthday, Tighty Whities!
- Despite Outrage, Many House Republicans Have Said Dem Health Care Will Kill People
- Stephen Colbert Takes Aim At Relationship Between Legislators, Health Care Lobbyists (VIDEO)
- Rethink Afghanistan: New Doc Calls For End To War (VIDEO)
- Is Michelle Obama Responsible For The Resurgence Of Kitten Heels?
- Bill Ritter's Office Edited Higher Ed Chief's Resignation To Hide Dispute
- The top 10 Fan-Made Lightsaber Fights
- 22 Free Colorful Spectrum Wallpapers for Your Desktop [Pics]
- YouTube - Judo(Yoshida) vs. Jujitsu(Royce Gracie)
- 41 Delicious Flower Photographs
- Good old Abe!
- Tiny human figures at food transformed into landscapes | This Blog Rules
- - DADDY COOL -
- Why Are Some People Selfish
- LAMB OF GOD: OMERTA
- ~ Trust in Him ~
- Alison Krauss - Down to the River to Pray (Lyrics in desc.)
- Custom Golfcart Goes 125 MPH
- Tsunami Slams Samoa - CBS News Video
- Tsunami Hits Samoa Islands, Destroys Village
- Toyota recalling 3.8M vehicles after deadly crash !!!
- Breaking Glass with Sound
- Modern Architect Design: Carpet Of Shoelaces (Laces)
- London Design Festival 2009
- Panda Baby Gets a Checkup
- Bullied dwarves start theme park
- Fluent News: The First "Up-to-the-Minute" Mobile Newspaper
- Yosemite Sam clip - Bugs Bunny Rides again - "Mahatma Gandhi" line
- Modern Look of Russian Matryoshka
- The Jam - Town Called Malice
- The "North Face" can't see the hunor in the "South Butt:.
- Great Moments in Voice Acting: Final Fantasy X
- Brett Favre does it Again for the Vikings | Online Sportsbooks News
- The Style Council - You're The Best Thing
- 7 Fascinating Love Letters
- Google Wave First Look [Screenshot Tour]
- Growl Updates with Full Support for Snow Leopard [Updates]
- Custom Chromium Build Brings RoboForm to Chrome [Downloads]
- Add RoboForm to Chrome with a Custom Chromium Build [Downloads]
- CNET Declares Picasa the Winner at Facial Recognition [Facial Recognition]
- LAlarm Turns Your Laptop's USB Port into an Alarm [Downloads]
- Dropbox for iPhone Makes a Great Kitchen Aid [Dropbox]
- Dropbox for iPhone Makes for a Great Kitchen Aid [Dropbox]
- APNDroid Switches Mobile Data for Better Android Battery Life [Downloads]
- Hammer Hinge Pins to Keep Open Doors from Closing [Household]
- Breathe Like a Sniper to Take Better Photos in Low Light [Photography Tip]
- Remains of the Day: Microsoft Courier Tablet in Video Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Best Twitter Client: TweetDeck [Hive Five Followup]
- Dropbox Comes to the iPhone and iPod touch [Downloads]
- Google Integrates Hot Trends into Search Results [Google]
- App For The Milk Manages RTM Tasks On Your Desktop [Downloads]
- Zipcar iPhone App Finds and Reserves a Car-Share Nearby [Downloads]
- Brickface and Sunshine: The Offices of Union Street Media [Featured Workspace]
- Windows 7 OEM Pricing Unveiled, Offers Significant Savings [Dealhacker]
- How to Choose the Fastest Line at the Market [Timesavers]
- Gadget and Gear Deals of the Day [Dealhacker]
- Google Wave Opens a Crack to 100,000 New Users Tomorrow, Despite Reports [Google Wave]
- Use SUSE Studio to Build a Linux OS From Scratch [Operating Systems]
- Microsoft Security Essentials Free Antivirus App Leaves Beta [Downloads]
- Microsoft Security Essentials Final Brings Microsoft-Built Free Antivirus to Windows [Downloads]
- Which Google Annoyances Need Fixing? [Ask The Readers]
- Drop Thumbnails Onto One Another to Combine PDFs in Snow Leopard [PDFs]
- "Energy Map" Your Work Day to Find Peak Productivity Windows [Productivity]
- BillShrink Compares and Ranks Savings Plans [Saving Money]
- Use Google Docs to Convert Images to Text [Documents]
- CSS techniques web developer should use
- Drupal 6 Site Blueprints
- 7 tips for every person wishing to be a programmer
- iPhone Website Powered by jQuery
- The Most Challenging Part of Becoming a Freelance Developer
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 The great IDE in the IT world
- Scrum's shortcomings
- 13 Differences between HTTP and FTP
- Contact Forms
- The Fastest Python Profiler is a Java Profiler
- Java Enum Puzzler
- The Top 10 Web Application security vulnerabilities starting with XSS
- Using Spikes in Agile Software Development
- Hack mysql root password
- The dark side of NoSQL
- StackOverflow cool Ruby questions series
- Ruby Enterprise Edition 1.8.7-20090928 released
- MySQL vs PostgreSQL comparison
- 10 Transition Effects: The art of Showing/Hiding Content
- The Emperor's New Prose: Duct Tape Blogging
- Java and .Net Bridge
- Retrieve Google Analytics Visits and PageViews with PHP
- Building WCF Services with F#
- CAPTCHA Problems, A Suggestion and Alternatives
- Second Edition of "Do It Yourself Agile" is now available (free, no-strings download)
- Multithreading and the Java memory model
- Please welcome the JAVA Client for ADO.NET Data Services
- Improve your web page layouts using ZK 5
- Improving on Unit Tests with Sonar
- Exception: Only String, int, and DateTime data types can be used as the value in Properties while adding...
- Neverland Rides Find New Life
- The Anatomy of Japanese Monsters
- Ultraman Monsters on Transformer Boxes
- 911 Dispatcher Got Call That Own House Was On Fire!
- Simons Cat in Hot Spot
- Photoshop Health Warning Proposed for Retouched Photos
- Watermelon Carvings
- Bacon Shoes
- HBO Imagine
- Elephant Tusk Surgery
- Sandcastle Worm Bone Glue
- Geeky Wristwatches: The Pricey and the Cheap
- Complimenting Scale
- COMBO, Animated Graffiti by Blu and David Ellis
- Hipsters of the Universe
- Lying as Parenting Technique
- Whats Worse: Windows or the Cult of Mac?
- How to shave 10 years off your life: Have high cholesterol, be hypertensive, and smoke.
- Growing Chairs
- Four Things EVERYONE Needs to Know about Sharks
- Fat Guy Shirts
- Human Tetris on Skateboards
- Thats Not Fruit!
- Thought-Controlled Robot
- Cthulhu Baby Blanket
- Jet-Powered Merry Go Round
- Ohio is a Piano
- Woman Hires Cherry Picker to Rescue Bird
- Band-cest: Keeping it in the Family
- 10 Cutting Edge Folded Paper Artists
- 15 Podcasts That Will Make You Smarter
- 1987 Dating Video
- An Interactive Map of Banned and Challenged Books
- Clever Bird Uses Bait to Catch Fish
- 19th Century Color Motion Picture
- Seeing What the Brain Sees
- Who is the victim here?
- Where is our moral compass?
- More Polanski defense
- Some artists have their heads screwd on straight
- Should Facebook remove groups that want to kill George W. Bush?
- Interesting facts about Lavender
- 50 Extraordinary and Attractive Billboards
- video Ahmadinejad lies
- Killer groupies an unexplained mystery
- JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE: TOO MUCH GOV'T
- Polanski's Victim Weighs In On His Fate
- State to Mom: Stop Baby-Sitting Neighbors' Kids
- Truth About the Health Care Bills
- New Generation Fossils!
- Dig reveals ancient fields
- South Africa to Run Out of Surface Water
- 'Meeting my father was a shock'
- Death Merchants: Rick Scott profits off the uninsured
- Douchebags who have signed the "Free Roman Polanski" pettition
- LET'S JUST SAY THAT I'M NOT WELCOME IN THE DELI ANYMORE.
- I WANT MY PHONE CALL!!!
- THIS IS YOU WHEN YOU DRINK BEER
- Spacecraft Comes Within 142 miles of Mercury
- Coca-Cola Lights Tribute to Fashion
- There Is No Stopping Al Qaeda's Booty Bombs
- Earth Needs Users' Guide To Protect It From People
- 'Great American Conservative Women' Calendar 2010
- A nuclear debate: Is Iran designing warheads?
- Aust researchers find T-rex slayer
- recipes for sweet tea
- The Home Where Microsoft Got Reamed [The Rich]
- What Would We Do Without Fameballs? [Life And Death]
- The Hills Will Be Crushed by The City 's Brilliance [The Hills]
- Sarah Palin's Ghostwriter Pals Around With Racists and Wackos [Six Degrees Of Sarah]
- We Will Not Stop Fighting For Kids' Right to Smoke Salvia and Record It [The Real Issues]
- Columnist Solves "Obama Problem" [Banana Republic]
- Big Scary Cartoonist Coming to Scare Yale [Free Speech]
- Roller Dirty [Open Caption]
- Celebunepotistic Art Mag Had Some Flaw, Somehow [Magazines]
- Bloomberg to Make it Easier to Park the Car You Live In Now [Parochial News]
- Which Celeb Needs to Move to Prozac Nation? [Blind Items]
- Young Sulzberger Hunts a Sniper! [Sulzbergheir]
- Will a Moose Appear? [Request For Information]
- Cuba and U.S., Sitting in a Tree.... [Frenemies]
- Golly, People Think Sarah Palin's Overpriced [Gossip Roundup]
- Relationship Tips from the Government [Sexy Time]
- Amy Winehouse Rap Attempt a True Horror Show [Crazies]
- British Propaganda Kills in Afghanistan [Sad Things]
- Rotten Teeth. [Money Matters]
- NFL Treats Dementia Like the GOP Does Climate Change [Gawker Sports]
- NFL Treats Dementia Like Climate Change [Gawker Sports]
- Kids These Days! [Idiots]
- Is "American Police Force" the Next Great Militia? [Threats]
- Montana's "American Police Force," The Nation's Next Great Militia? [Threats]
- Montana's "American Police Force," A Militia By Another Name? [Threats]
- At Least 34 Dead After Samoa Earthquake Spawns Tsunami [Disasters]
- At Least 34 Dead Samoa Earthquake Spawns Tsunami [Disasters]
- SNL , Bush Infiltrate White House Press Briefing [VideUhOh]
- Bush's Pop Cultural Impact Haunts White House [VideUhOh]
- How Tila Tequila's Maid Totally Ruined Her Day [Twitterati]
|Colorado Democrats Brace for Senate Primary|
|Chuck Grassley Lost A Limb At Antietam, And...|
|Streaming at 1 PM at Flu.gov: H1N1 & Seniors|
|An Open Letter to Strategic Vision CEO David...|
|In Case You Missed It|
|A Pragmatic Look at Obama's Pragmatism|
|GOP has passed bills without 60 votes more...|
|The Plot Thins|
wall street j.
|U.K. Banks Agree to Apply Bonus Rules|
|Walgreen Moves Pay Off: Firing Line|
|Are You Wealthy or Generous?|
|Happiness Trends Lead to Some Strange Places|
|A Real-Life 'Hank': Tale of a Fallen Millionaire|
|How Much is Information Overload Costing Your...|
|Attracting Key Talent in a...|
|16 Inventions That Boost Habitats, Humanity,...|
|Facebook Just Made It Super Easy To Put...|
|Time Warner's $4.2 Billion AOL Fire Sale (Peter...|
|Mobile Web: BlackBerry Leads Apple in World's...|
|Palm's Pre Inventory Glut [Digital Daily]|
|Four short links: 30 September 2009|
|Shareaholic Grabs a Round of Angels|
|You're the Smartest Guy In The Room ... but...|
|10 New Points About The New Apple Tablet: To Be...|
|Here's Why Walmart.com's Marketplace Won't...|
|Going too far? Penelope Trunks miscarriage...|
|Nero goes from disc burning to Motorola Cliq...|
|Google Wave Invite Selling for $70 on eBay|
|Microsoft CEO Ballmer wants you to upgrade to...|
|Low-End Mac Mini Shipping Date Slips Slightly,...|
|Website Decides Maybe Calling For Military Coup...|
|Supreme Court to look at Chicago gun ban|
|Tango named UN world cultural treasure|
|Watermelon Carvings Make For Watermelon...|
|Sarah Palin Goes Rogue, Finishes Book Early|
|Polanski's Lost Alibi|
|If History's Greatest Minds Lived in the Modern...|
|Stop Blaming The Poor.It's The Rich Who Are...|
|Strange Light, Photos From the Great Australian...|
|Relationship Results Are In!|
|Scientists: Don't hand gesture at Oktoberfest|
|Bouvet Island (Island Week 4)|
|The book off|
|Cop Threatens to Break Skater's Arm|
|Mighty T. Rex Killed by Pigeon Parasite?|
|The Dead Zone Dilemma|
|Native Trails Copper Sinks Are Classy and Kill...|
|From Cope To Hope: Twitter To The Rescue?|
|The Big Idea That Might Beat Cancer and Cut...|
|Non-GMO Project Brings Transparency to Organic...|
|Singing Lazy Susan (Crazy Adam) with Hand-made...|
|How to Triple the Number of Fixed Failing...|
|Top 10 Countries with the Highest Life Expectancy|
|EPA Announces Plan to Review Six Controversial...|
|Copycat suicides fuelled by media reports|
|"How Round Is Your Circle?"|
|mental_floss on The Today Show!|
|Warhammer Movie Brings Space Marines to Your...|
|Bristol teacher charged with driving drunk on...|
|World Tech Update Part 82|
|Obesity In Mid-life Reduces The Chance Of...|
|Texas A&M University|
|(Quote) When the lie is exposed|
|The Plain Beauty of Well-Made Things|
|Matt LeBlanc Returns to TV as Matt LeBlanc|
|Alarming Technology: 18 Weird New Ways to Wake Up|
|Links for 2009-09-29 [del.icio.us]|
|Colorful Architecture: Shanghai Pavilions|
|DigitMotion - Shkumbin Ferizi|
|Why Good Writing Matters And How You Can Improve|
|Happy Quote (on pricing and service)|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Rock, Paper, Scissors Card...|
|Whats Left? Whats Next?|
|The Habit Change Cheatsheet: 29 Ways to...|
|The Effects of Sodium on Your Health|
|Seaside Jungle Adventure Manuel Antonio...|
|Cond Nast Traveler: 2009 Business Travel Awards|
|Michael Meyers Must Wait...|
|Making The (Up) Grade: The Wizard Of Oz|
|Fantastic Mr. Fox - Trailer 2|
|Ellen Page Talks Inception|
|Soderbergh Talks About His Action/Spy Film...|
|Weinstein Company Halts Pre-Production on...|
|So You Think You Can Flash|
|25 greatest cult TV shows ever|
|The Hills Will Be Crushed by The City's Brilliance|
|Two-Thirds Of Supergrass Reveal Their Favorite...|
|New Volcano Choir Video - "Island, Is"|
|JC Chasez Says There Will Never Be An 'NSYNC...|
the big picture
|Typhoon Ketsana (Ondoy)|
|Covering a dust storm: Top 10 tips|
|King Bhumibol Adulyadej; Jennifer Garner; Ricky...|
|Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009|
|Showcase: Sisyphean Days in Cuba|
|FlavioMac - Filho da violencia "Violence...|
|Merdanchik.com Blog Archive Odyssey August|
|Comic for September 30, 2009|
|random book sighting in japan|