- Satellite Is My Co-Pilot on Fords of The Future
- Im no zoologist, but I can tell you thats not a deer [pic]
- The Paleo-Lakes of Mars (Can Fossil Fish Be Far Behind?)
- The Secrets of Google's Design Team
- Girlfriend found wierd vids I made of her... [PIC]
- Is this How the world will End?
- The 25 coolest names in the NFL | Guyism
- British distiller gets billions for rum
- 35 Years of the Worlds Best Microscope Photography [PICs]
- Forza Motorsport 3 Leaked
- Scared Silent -- My Life With the D.C. Sniper
- Time Capsule failures lead to opening of virtual cemetery
- 25 Awesome Things Made Out of Beer Cans [PICS]
- Himalayan sherpas bugged by sight of house flies at 5,000m
- Awesome Cartoon Intros in Foreign Languages
- China, as seen by Elizabeth Dalziel [PICS]
- Bicycle Racing Just Became A Contact Sport
- Spammer Challenge: Break This CAPTCHA
- 9 Sexual Mistakes You Made in College
- Tennis match played on high speed train
- Volkswagen invents world's deepest recycling bin
- Labyrinth Puzzle [xkcd]
- Ribosome Unraveled: A Q&A with Nobelist Thomas Steitz
- Schwarzenneger Signs New Anti-Paparazzi Law
- 10 Highest-Paying Jobs in America
- Bride And Gloom: Worst Wedding Photos Ever?
- Born with Half a Brain, Woman Living Full Life
- Kanye's New Book Glows in the Dark
- Oct. 13, 1972: Survival Instincts Put to the Test
- 'I'm gonna pretend like you didn't say that'
- STATS: Facebook and Twitters Growth Flattens
- Comment Form Styling: Examples and Best Practices Noupe
- Call to Action Buttons: Examples and Best Practices Smashing Magazine
- 10/GUI: One Very Slick Desktop Multi-Touch Concept (Video)
- twiStaion - Twitter
- 30 Impressive vCard Web Designs
- Unoh Labs: /
- Repeating HTML Table Headers on Each Printed Page Terminally Incoherent
- 5 Must Have Sans Serif Fonts woorkup.com
- Creating Characters
- Logo Design Toolbox: 60+ Resources for Logo Design
- Making Connections
- Detailed Case Study - Lean Startup Circle | Google Groups
- Derek Powazek - Spammers, Evildoers, and Opportunists
- Guardian gagged from reporting parliament | Media | The Guardian
- 40 Beautifully Designed Vintage Websites
- Streams, Walls, and Feeds: Distributing Content Through Social Networks and RSS (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
- 10 wonderful fonts you can embed with Cufon and Sifr
- HOW TO: Use Social Media in Your PR Pitch Plan
- 10/GUI : The Video
- 10 essential OS X apps for pro web developers | News | TechRadar UK
- Setting Up Photoshop For Web, App and iPhone Development Smashing Magazine
- 14 Best CSS Editors for Web Designers & Developers
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | The 'youngest headmaster in the world'
- Google Wave And The Dawn Of Passive-Aggressive Communication
- 40 Creative Uses Of Cufn Font Replacement | Spyre Studios
- 100 Free Tools to Tutor Yourself in Anything | Online Classes.org: Find the Right Online Class Match
- Tips for Designing an Awesome Coming Soon Page
- If God Had Wanted Me to be Accepting of Gays, He Would Have Given Me the Warmth and Compassion to Do So...
- I'm the Imgur guy, AMA!
- The audacity of greed: how private health insurers just blew their cover
- IAMA mind reader/behavioural expression "expert". AMAA
- Now I know what bothers me about that rock in my front lawn.
- IAmA: Private Investigator. Ask me anything.
- Redditors, don't donate to Paypal accounts of people who post a sob story if it hasn't been verified.
- Woman 'lured husband to woods with promise of drug-fuelled sex - and slit his throat so she could meet...
- What I learned on Reddit after my first full day here.
- In case of literate zombies
- Boycott Monster Energy drinks until this is stopped. They are trying to strong arm a VT brewery into not...
- [IAmA Suggestion] - In response to questions, could the OP copy & paste the question as a header to...
- Hey, I have a great idea. Let's have two roads with exactly the same name within a mile of each other...
- Don't fear the machines... [PIC]
- In the 70s, some artist asked 500 famous people to describe the sky. Here are the responses from authors...
- What's the funniest thing you've done while being drunk?
- Girl loses 8 Fingers trying make mould of her hands, did not follow instructions
- 10/GUI is one of the most dramatic reimaginations of the desktop user interface Ive seen in a long time.
- Catherine Bleish was standing outside of a Missouri courtroom repeatedly mentioning how the citizens should...
- The report and question that The Guardian is being gagged for - wikileaks to the rescue.
- "The full body scans will also show up breast enlargements, body piercings and a clear black-and-white...
- Jon Stewart spends 10 minutes ripping apart CNN's pitiful reporting [Video]
- I have a cat in my beard. Your argument is invalid.
- I have until morning to make a life-altering decision. Abusive psychiatric hospital or run away from heroin...
- I still think this is one of the coolest videos I've ever seen. This is going on at any given moment in...
- Dear Reddit: My family goes on a cruise and we take one good family photo only for it to be ruined by the...
- A TON of Color photos of Nazi Germany, incl. lots of Hitler, a girl in a bathing suite, and a soldier on a...
- I saw this clip in high school history and almost died...
- Introverts! I want to understand your thought process.
- Here's my first attempt to program with Canvas. Use chrome for best results.
- Stephen Gately died from build-up of fluid on lungs from mystery heart problem (IrishCentral)
- Del. 1st grader faces reform school for camp tool (AP)
- Palestinians, allies reopen Gaza war crimes debate (AP)
- China auto sales jump 78 percent in September (AP)
- Pakistani jets bomb militants near Afghan border (AP)
- Global warming 'to triple rain over Taiwan' (AFP)
- US wants bunker-buster fast, denies Iran is reason (AP)
- Russian FM: positions on Iran 'coincide' (AP)
- Obama approves 13,000 more troops to Afghanistan (AFP)
- Gazprom strikes preliminary gas deal with China (AP)
- Leslie Cochran reported in critical condition
- MLK's children settle lawsuit over estate (AP)
- Dolphins beat Jets on TD with :06 left (AP)
- Support Troops Swelling U.S. Force in Afghanistan
- 'Die quickly' congressman hosts health care event (AP)
- Clinton to press Russia over sanctions on Iran (Reuters)
- Schwarzenegger signs ammo-regulation bill
- Obama Administration: Fox News Is a Political Opponent
- North Korea may fire more missiles ahead of talks (Reuters)
- Rights groups: Honduran abuses rampant after coup (Reuters)
- Duggars reveal grandchild
- Netanyahu: No war crimes trials for Israelis (AP)
- Female athlete sets new shot put record at age 100
- Reagan in a dress
- Pakistan Aid Places U.S. in the Midst of a Divide
- Coroner: Wife of Bengals coach Mike Zimmer died of natural causes
- Calif governor signs gay marriage recognition bill
- New Michael Jackson Song: Controversy Rocks the Web
- AMP: Coker explodes in 4th quarter
- Insurers face blowback after report
- A PATH TO SUSTAINABLE ENERGY BY 2030
- Orly Taitz Sanctioned
- The "boy-killing, man-mutilating, money-making, education-prostituting, gladiatorial sport."
- Crossing Boston Harbor
- Prometheus In The Kitchen
- "Why I Give My 9-year-old Pot"
- Free Tom Waits
- The Guardian is gagged
- The Book I Read
- Sea mucus. Yuck.
- Obama's health care plan auto tuned
- highway hifi, ultramicrogroovey revolution!
- Alfred Hitchcock on The Tomorrow Show
- The Sexiest Sidehack EVAR!
- "This is my sister. You can all have her. I hear she's very good."
- Perfect Balance
- Gag? You'll Retch
- An Unlikely Couple
- Smoke 'em if you got 'em
- The Fun Theory
- Matthew Shepard: December 1, 1976 October 12, 1998
- Is she a bookworm, a political girl, or a nerd?
- Reverse the Polarity
- Your logo makes me barf.
- Four Coming Out Greeting Cards
- The 'Democratization of Music.'
- Marchex Releases Powerful SMB Reputation Management Tool With Search Inside
- Suri and Katie Play Track and Field, Tom and Cameron Work
- Sony Ericsson MH907 SensMe headphones review
- Will Google Give Microhoo a Free Pass?
- Heidi Klum and Seal Welcome Baby Girl!
- Shayne Lamas Calls BS on Shauna Sand
- Carrie Underwood to Host Own TV Variety Special
- Rachel Campos-Duffy: Pro-Choice Obama Not Worthy of Nobel
- MyRacer's Q10 is the PMP with a funky little dial
- Fujitsu's Frame Zero concept knows no boundaries, no bezels
- BFG's 18.4-inch Deimos X-10 gaming laptop packs twin GPUs, $1,859 starting tag
- Compaq CQ61 does 15.6-inch screen and "real" processor for $399, wonders what all that netbook...
- HP's ProBook 6x45b line handles a spill with aplomb (on video!)
- Studio Raises Price of iPhone App to $40 to Shut Whiners Up [App Store]
- HP TouchSmart 300 and 600 released
- HP Probook 6445b and 6545b just launched
- HP TouchSmart Tx2
- Compaq CQ61 $400 15.6" Laptop
- HP LD4200tm 42" LCD Touch Signage Display
- HP TouchSmart 300 and 600 bump the software to the next level, tx2 comes along for the ride
- The daily roundup: here's what you might've missed
- Send Messages To Your Contacts From Any Browser
- Mystery Google: Surprise Yourself With Someone Else's Search Results
- Coco and the Fine Art of Tweeting
- Bit.ly Is Eating Other URL Shorteners for Breakfast [Stats]
- Redears Chance What Would You Like To See On Autorevival.com
- AP Source: Bank of America To Give Up Documents From Merrill Lynch Deal
- We Chat With Clive Owen, Video of Xavier's Vampire Transformation and Christina Hendricks Weds Her Funny Man
- Free Music Monday: Electronica Edition
- Jaime Pressly in a bikini
- Senate Finance Panel Health-Care Bill Vote Expected Tues Afternoon - Wall Street Journal
- 2009 NFL season in photos - USA Today
- 'Jon & Kate Plus Eight' recap: Learning Curve - Entertainment Weekly
- Man trying to buy Dolphins-Jets ticket stabbed - The Associated Press
- NEW DETAILS: Inside Jon And Kate's Hearing Over That Missing Money - Radar Online
- T-Mobile's $100 Apology Angers Sidekick Victims - PC World
- Russian Minister Rejects Iran Sanctions - New York Times
- Paul Anka Receives Credit for Michael Jackson Song - ABC News
- Schwarzenegger Fiscal-Repairman Defined by Deficit (Correct) - Bloomberg
- Dyson's Latest: A Fan with No Blades - BusinessWeek
- UPDATE 1-US healthcare overhaul poised for big step forward - Reuters
- The Peace Prize Is Damaged Goods - FOXNews
- Senate Panel Convenes Ahead of Health Vote - Wall Street Journal
- Dyson Air Multiplier bladeless fan shoots the breeze for $300 - Christian Science Monitor
- AP Newsbreak: Nobel jury defends Obama decision - The Associated Press
- Judge to Jon & Kate -- Settle this Mess! - TMZ.com (blog)
- Jon, Kate spar over cash in Pa. court - New York Post
- T-Mobile To Compensate Sidekick Users; Is It Enough? - ChannelWeb
- Eyes on Key Republican as Panel Votes on Health Bill - New York Times
- Camping utensil gets boy, 6, school suspension - msnbc.com
- A H1N1 flu to-do (and don't do) list - CNN
- Obama and health care -- big step today, but miles to go - USA Today
- Clinton: "reason to hope" Boeing to win Russia bid - Reuters
- Michael Jackson Estate Admits Paul Anka Co-Wrote 'This Is It' - MTV.com
- Swine Flu Killing Young Healthy People - eFitnessNow
- Dyson: Fans for the memory - TG Daily
- Top 5 reasons for Dolphins optimism - RealFootball365.com
- Rex Ryan's Tone Changes After Monday Night Loss to Dolphins - NESN.com
- sportsnation Blog Archives Chad Henne - ESPN
- Del. 1st grader faces reform school for camp tool - The Associated Press
- If God Had Wanted Me To Be Accepting Of Gays, He Would Have Given Me The Warmth And Compassion To Do So |...
- Energy hub to tap supconductor cables for solar and wind | Green Tech - CNET News
- Orly Taitz Sanctioned for $20,000 - The Washington Independent
- Dead body doesn't stop sister, friend from partying, getting high
- : Analysis: Turkey gets tough on Israel
- How to Call In Sick Without Jeopardizing Your Job
- Beck compares Fox News to Jews during holocaust, other news organizations to silent bystanders
- Beck: "Can you imagine what America would be like if we didn't have Fox News?"
- Nobel Peace Prize jury defends Obama decision
- LIZ JONES: So what happened to the woman who didn't sleep with David Letter
- Police: Beer thief returns an hour later to pay
- Top court to hear appeal by Enron's Skilling
- USS New York Makes Maiden Voyage From New Orleans to New York City
- EVERYDAY CHEAPSKATE: Knitting with ewe in mind
- Abbas calls rival Hamas turf 'emirate of darkness'
- Please Cut the Crap!: Why Do We Have to Listen to this Crap? Republicans Should Sit Down and Shut Up!
- Bend the Revenue Curve: Health Reform Alone Won't End Deficits
- Goldman Paying $23B in Bonuses; Rewarding Success?
- First hearing for man blamed for WW2 crimes
- Scientists Discover Vegetarian Spider
- Some Virginia Democrats Having Second Thoughts on Nominee for Governor
- Perry stays secret on many things, including forensics files | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News...
- Schwarzenegger flip-flops, honors Harvey Milk
- Lack of Mid-East peace deepens water crisis
- Take America Back From the Banks
- President Obama didn't choose himself for peace prize
- One Nation, Under Illusion
- Memory not first Alzheimer's sign
- Throw a pillow, go to jail!
- Liz Cheney's group 'Keep America Safe' takes on 'radical' White House
- No Place at School for Vietnam AIDS Orphans
- Russian Minister Rejects Iran Sanctions
- U.A.W. and Ford Reach Tentative Deal on Concessions
- Clinton and Gates Join Forces in Buildup Debate
- Eyes on Key Republican as Panel Votes on Health Bill
- Red Sox Seek Answers and Dismiss Nostalgia
- Russia and China Sign Natural Gas Agreement
- Russia Resists U.S. on Iran Sanctions
- Amid Missile Tests, North Korea Agrees to Talks
- On Politics: Second Thoughts in Battle for Virginia
- A Conversation With Carol W. Greider: On Winning a Nobel Prize in Science
- King Siblings Settle Estate Lawsuit
- Essay: The Collider, the Particle and a Theory About Fate
- Amid Missile Tests, North Korea Agree to Talks
- Cleansing the Air at the Expense of Waterways
- Sharpton Urges Opposition to Limbaugh
- Iranian Journalists Flee, Fearing Retribution for Covering Protests
- Phillies 5, Rockies 4: Phillies Make Their Comeback Hold
- Advertising: Spots Take on a Rosier Hue
- Political Memo: Mayoral Foes Look to Hone Debate Skills
- New York Drivers Reach for the Tape
- Boneless Wings, the Cheaper Bite
- Disneys Retail Plan Is a Theme Park in Its Stores
- Congress Is Split on Effort to Tax Big Health Plans
- Door Opens to Health Claims Tied to Agent Orange
- Pakistan Aid Places U.S. in the Midst of a Divide
- Democrats Call Insurance Industry Report Flawed
- Anka Given Credit for Jackson Song
- California Tries to Confront Its Water Woes
- Trial to Begin on Illegal Workers
- Hunting Arctic Asteroid Impact With Hovercraft
- Willie Nelson's Got a New Broadband Plan
- Judge Refuses to Punish Lawyer for Anti-RIAA Blogging
- Nissan Scrambles to Create EV Charging Stations
- From Cocteau Twins to 'Carousel,' Guitarist Robin Guthrie Mesmerizes
- Kinder, Gentler Spider Eats Veggies, Cares for Kids
- How the iPhone's App Store Could Stimulate the Flash Economy
- International Kindle Crippled at Launch: No Web Access Outside U.S.
- Photonic Six Pack Provides Better Quantum Communication
- Cadillac-Powered Streamliner Hits 330.7 MPH
- You Let Our Child Watch What? When to Show Kids the Classics
- Tricked-Out Golf Carts Swarm Florida Communities
- Oct. 12, 1928: Iron Lung, Savior to a Generation
- DomePod Serves a Stiff Shot of Java on the Road
- Future Phones Dazzle With Their Designs
- 35 Years of the World's Best Microscope Photography
- Twitter Suspends Researcher Over Security Warning
- Super-Efficient BMW Concepts Are Simple, Clever
- Playdar Can Save Music Services Cash, Enable P2P Streaming
- Difference Engine Reissues 'Breadmaker,' Recomputes Shoegaze
- 2 Wheels + 2 Kegs = 1 Awesome Party Bike
- The Empire Strikes Back: FCC Probes Google Voice
- Video: Hands-On With the Hopelessly Flawed Garmin Nuvifone
- A Xombie Qualifies for Lunar Lander Prize
- Telephone Company Is Arm of Government, Feds Admit in Spy Suit
- Contest: Tear Apart Old Sony Gadgets, Win a PSP Go or PS3 Slim
- Google Maps Adds More Detail, Takes a Cue From OpenStreetMap
- WaterCar Python Offends All 5 Senses on Land and Water
- Can Life Survive Deep Space? Let's Send It There!
- Judge Revives Question of Liability in Retail-Breach Case
- Entire .SE TLD Drops Off the Internet
- FBI Bringing Biometric Photo Scanning To North Carolina, Via DMV
- Should Computer Games Adapt To the Way You Play?
- Why Won't Apple Sell Your iTunes LPs?
- New Jersey Outshines Most Others In Solar Energy
- 100 Years of Copyright Hysteria
- Command & Conquer MMO a Possibility?
- Getting Students To Think At Internet Scale
- Battle.net Accounts Becoming Mandatory For WoW
- Visualizing RFID
- Intel Caught Cheating In 3DMark Benchmark
- EPA To Reuse Toxic Sites For Renewable Energy
- Major Snow Leopard Bug Said To Delete User Data
- Facebook User Arrested For a Poke
- Is Working For the Gambling Industry a Black Mark?
- New Superconductor World Record Surpasses 250K
- New Ad-Aware Offers Behavioral Detection
- Blogger Loses Unemployment Check Because of Ads
- Eee Keyboard Details Released
- Android Application Development
- Marge Simpson Poses For Playboy
- FOSS Sexism Claims Met With Ire and Denial
- Updated Slashdot Story Submission Bookmark
- Revisiting the Original Reviews of Windows Vista
- The Sidekick Failure and Cloud Culpability
- Italian Scientists Put Robot Spiders In Your Colon
- BSA Says 41% Software On Personal Computers Is Pirated
- SSL Still Mostly Misunderstood, Even By the Pros
- Image Recognition Neural Networks, Open Sourced
- LG Presents Solar Powered E-Book
- Two Good Reasons To Always Read the Methods Section of a Scientific Paper
- How to run, meditate, and not get hurt
- New Yorker art editor Francoise Mouly talks about cover illustration for Money issue
- Transformer-and-crossbones tees
- Super Mario cupcakes
- What's wrong with Search Engine Optimization
- Media centers: the exciting, the boring; the solved, the unsolved
- Europeans! Call your MEP today to block net surveillance proposal!
- Gag order blocks Guardian from reporting on Parliament
- Copyright vs. folk music
- When Country Bear Jamboree was serious business
- Digging through baby poo in the name of science
- Farms as skyscrapers
- Zombie Street Fashion
- Phillip Roebuck: One Man Band Banjo Ninja
- Fireplace named world's most beautiful object
- Photos of uncomfortable chairs
- Beauty and Brazil
- Stunningly strange cloud
- Boing Boing guest blogger: Connie Choe!
- Gallery of NASA's early spacecraft models
- Invasion of the giant blobs of "sea mucus"
- Tone Balls -- dust bunnies that collect in guitar bodies
- Six-year-old sent to reform school for bringing a "weapon" (Cub Scout camping cutlery) to school
- The woman who can't stop orgasming
- Creepy horror comic rises from the grave and is terrifyingly good
- CC-friendly folk festival goes totally free
- Big Things from Small Business - Which Inspires You?
- My generation: How Indie Game Makers are Embracing Controlled Chaos
- Crop Art Is For Everyone!
- Steve Jobs is bigger than Oprah. Not physically, obviously
- One of the reasons Obama may be "indecisive" about McChrystal's request for more troops is...
- Man sets self on fire, runs into neighbor's home and sets it ablaze. "Now it's personal," says...
- Miss Homeless Belgium crowned. You'd give her a sammich (pic)
- Too lazy to even press the button on your keychain to start your car? Yeah, there's an app for that
- Butt painted portrait of Stephen Colbert raises money for public schools
- The London Aquarium is now catering to the gay fish demographic
- This Halloween, your dog wants to be one sexy biatch
- In today's current events, family of three attempts to erect radio antenna, ohmitting the step where they...
- Newspaper sued for badmouthing Stalin, which is kind of like getting punched by a jock for hating Nickelback
- Hots: Lesbian gets so drunk she gets it on with a guy. Scots: They're both so drunk they don't realize...
- USA Today asks how hunters stay in shape during the off season. Top answers include "running,"...
- The Boston Globe would like you to know that Massachusetts can be chilly in October
- Born with half a brain, woman living a full life. Article doesn't mention what district she was elected to...
- He's a former communist nation trying to find its way in a new world. She's an independent country free of...
- Who among us has not wanted to lure a telemarketer into our homes just to punch them in the face?
- "... the chance to combine two favourite German pastimes of saving money and stepping out naked proved...
- Some MBA students need to have their study material beat into them by a 5'10" Middle Eastern man...
- 911: What's your emergency? Victim: Someone broke into my house last night. 911: We'll be by in about an...
- Wild Stallions caught fighting on camera. Hopefully they'll make up with each other before the fourth...
- British boy tries to bring sword into school. Epic flail
- When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's a moran
- Manager of rodeo at Fort Worth Stockyards has problems with planned public "queer kiss-in"...
- Gov. Schwarzenegger signs bill creating even more in-your-face, homosexual-bisexual-transsexual...
- BusinessWeek Winning Bidder TBD This Week
- The Scoreboard: Sunday, October 11
- Kathie Lee Reserves Butt Bumping For Bloggers
- The Scoreboard: Saturday, October 10
- First-Time Travel Author Navigates Three-Book Deal
- Terry Keenan Leaves FNC
- TWT's Amato Flies Zeppelin w/ a Buzz
- "60" Finishes 7th For the Week
- MSNBC Substitutes Anchors
- Journalist, Novelist, and Librarian Will Judge Story Prize
- Tuesday Morning Viewing: Real Housewives Wedding Vid
- Nancie Clare is the New Editor of LAT Magazine
- Of Murder and Memory: Stephen Elliott's The Adderall Diaries [Book Club]
- America's Love Affair With Breasts Is Over [Oh No]
- Lieberman opposes Baucus plan
- PSA: 2010 California Marriage Protection Act
- There's More Blood to Be Sucked Out of Ten Minutes Ago in Hollywood [Trade Round-up]
- Meeting With The Bobs? Gmail Will Now Make Sure You Contact The Right One.
- Goatee Gamble: It's Chuck vs. Jake
- Newsfeed Update: 10.13.09
- Gay Activists Upset With President Obama
- Donny Deutsch Calls Limbaugh More Names; Gets Bleeped
- Jon Stewart Takes on CNN's Fact Checking
- Blitzer Hosts "Desperate Housewife"
- Evening News Ratings: Week of Oct. 5
- On The Menu: Netflix For Books?
- Building a Netfix for Books
- Morning Reading List 10.13.09
- Put On Your Hard Hats, You Can Now Create 3D Buildings In Google Earth
- White House Says Insurance Group Study is Akin to Study of What the Earth Would Look Like Flat
- Halo Cloud Seen Hovering In Moscow Sky (VIDEO)
- 'Glee' Creator Mocks NBC For Macys Parade Snub
- Exclusive: MoveOn Whacks Finance Bill Hours Before Committee Vote
- S&M Svengali: Glenn Marcus Sex Trafficking, Forced Labor Appeal Goes To Supreme Court
- RNC: Jackie Robinson Was A Republican
- Limbaugh Gloats His Succes Has "Spawned" Glenn Beck (VIDEO)
- Jesse Jackson Rides School Bus To Fenger: 'This Is A State Of Emergency'
- William Shakespeare: Computer Program Proves The Bard Didn't Work Alone
- One Company Responsible For Nearly Half Of All Permanent Mortgage Modifications
- Colorado Minimum Wage Will Drop By 4 Cents WIth Cost Of Living
- California Storms To Bring Mudslides and Floods
- Joy Behar Asks: Isn't Janet Napolitano Gay? (VIDEO)
- Home Decorations Made from Recycled Materials
- Celebrity Men In Skirts: Who Has The Best Legs? (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Deer Crashes Through Restaurant Window In Michigan (VIDEO)
- Orly Taitz Slapped With $20,000 Sanction
- Supreme Court Will Hear Jeff Skilling's Appeal
- WATCH: The 10 Million Hit Book Trailer -- Made By A Reader! (POLL)
- 7 Sex Tips from Cosmo That Will Put You (Or Your Lover) In The Hospital
- Jeff Immelt: Jeff Zucker "As Good As Anyone Running A Media Company Today"
- Madonna Donates Dior Shoes To Gypsy Charity
- Jeff Skilling Appeal: Former Enron CEO Will Get Supreme Court Hearing
- US Chamber Of Commerce May Be Inflating Membership Numbers
- The Life And Death Of Army Spec. Kevin O. Hill
- Sun-Times Sale: 6-Person Union Throws Wrench Into Deal
- CTA Fare Hike Won't End Free Rides For Seniors
- Police Use eBay To Sell Gangsters' Illegal Loot
- Chicago Marathon Aftermath: Runners Six Times More Likely To Get Sick
- Gates, Clinton Crucial Voting Bloc On Afghanistan
- Mayoral Debate: What The Candidates Should And Shouldn't Do
- Transformers The Taiwanese Version
- 15 Amazing Food Craft Inspirations for Cute Cookies
- 14 Excellent Cosplay of Famous Characters [Pics]
- 15 Great HDR Wallpapers of Various Vehicles [Pics]
- Eco-friendly parking garages drive transit movement - USATODAY.com
- Amanda Ernst - Mediabistro Employee Learns to Live in Poverty
- Facebook Connect Benefits, Challenges, and Alternatives
- 'Deep Throat' Unmasks Himself as Ex-No. 2 Official at F.B.I.
- Kylie Minogue grooves with Akshay Kumar in Chiggy Wiggy - Music Videos
- Rush Limbaugh, NFL owner? - Game on - USATODAY.com
- Andy Rooney on Sleeping - 60 Minutes - CBS News
- The Future of Traffic - CBS News Video
- YouTube - George Carlin "Fat People" Censored
- Water Reflections | Humor Articles
- YouTube - Deep Throat, the movie (1972)
- This article totally help me figure out options in these tough economic times!
- Eat, drink and be sandy at Barcelona's beach bars
- Linux Baby Rocker
- You can have pizza rolls or you can have spandex pants
- YouTube - George Carlin - We Like War
- Land Glider - A New Concept Nissan Car
- YouTube - Kris Kristofferson-Law is for the protection of the People
- Top five horror movie remakes that shouldn't offend even a purist
- Somerset Sabres vs Trinidad & Tobago - Champions League T20 Highlights - Sports Video: TubeJin.com Videos
- Quantum Tunneling
- Flock of sheep bursts into flames
- Filing Bankruptcy Reshapes America [infographic]
- 2012 Movie: NEW TEASER EXCLUSIVE SCENE !
- YouTube - Alfie (1966) - End title
- Britain has 'worst quality of life' | World Breaking News | News.com.au
- Is DoubleTwist a Real iTunes Alternative? [Screenshot Tour]
- "Got the Wrong Bob" Gmail Feature Saves You from Emailing the Wrong Person [Gmail]
- "Got the Wrong Bob" Gmail Labs Features Saves the Embarrassment of Emailing the Wrong Person [Gmail]
- A Surprising Number of You Still Visit Google.com [What You Said]
- Gist Brings Inbox Aggregation and Sorting to iPhone [Downloads]
- Avoid Messier Break-Ups by Locking Down Your Web Life [Relationships]
- OnlineOCR Converts Your Scanned Documents to Editable Text [Text]
- Facebook Keyboard Navigation Makes Facebook Easier to Jump Around [Downloads]
- Don't Wait for Hot Water to Wash Your Hands [Health]
- Someecards Frees Your Parties from Bland Web Invitations [Invitations]
- Do You Take a Proper Lunch Break at Work? [Reader Poll]
- Google Adds Shared Folders to Docs [File Sharing]
- Remains of the Day: Wi-Fi Sees Through Walls Edition [For What It's Worth]
- How to Clean Your Debit and Credit Cards [Cleaning]
- Snow Leopard Bug Deleting Entire User Accounts [Data Loss]
- The Best Way to Search for an Old Post on Lifehacker [Reader Guide To Lifehacker]
- How to Build a DIY Digital Camera Scanner [DIY]
- CrimeReports Maps Out Local Crimes [Crime]
- October 15th Last Day to Get Taxes Back on Your Roth IRA [Saving Money]
- Photo Uploader for Facebook Is a Dedicated Desktop App for Facebook [Downloads]
- Google Wave Sends Invites to Second Round of Invitees [Google Wave]
- Google Wave Sends Invites to First Round of Invitees [Google Wave]
- CleanScores Dishes the Dirt on Local Restaurants [Restaurants]
- CleanScored Dishes the Dirt on Local Restaurants [Restaurants]
- Create a Perfect, Customized Boss Key With AutoHotkey [Autohotkey]
- Ad-Aware 8.1 Speeds Up Scans, Improves Feature Set [Downloads]
- Google Brings Search Options to Mobile Version [Search]
- gTasks Syncs Google Tasks to Your Android Phone [Downloads]
- gTasks Synces Google Tasks to Your Android Phone [Downloads]
- Distraction Free Writing in Google Docs; No Add-Ons Necessary [Google Docs]
- Objective-C's niche: why it survives in a world of alternatives
- Mobile Ajax Push for iPhone with JSF and PrimeFaces
- Book Review - Spring in Practice
- Tips for Designing an Awesome Coming Soon Page
- Abstracting away Dependencies for Simpler code
- Fast Paper No. 01: HTML Quick Guidelines
- Everything you need to know about Parallax
- Google Sitebricks demo with db4o
- Caching dynamic PHP webpages
- Pure Python Implementation of the MySQL Protocol
- Testing various equals and hashCode strategies
- Griffon Tip: SwingBuilder Tricks
- Flex & J2EE: the Granite Data Services Solution
- MacRuby 0.5 Pulls the Plug on YARV
- Weceem 0.3 released
- 7 Awesome Photoshop CS4 Tutorials
- Data-Centric Development with ColdFusion 9 and Flash Builder 4 - Part I
- Get Time Zone Information (C#)
- Collaboration between Business and IT Leads to Innovation
- Introducing nRoute.Toolkit for Silverlight (Part II)
- Integrate Google Maps into Flash CS4
- Gorkem Ercan
- EMemcached - Why an Erlang Memcached Implementation?
- Zooming with jQuery and CSS.
- Top 10 Web Collaboration Tools (That Aren't Google Wave)
- When to Extend an Iteration/Sprint
- Teachers cant code
- Create a custom YouTube video player with Flex
- Which Agile Methodology Do You Use?
- The Mutated Insects of Chernobyl
- 130 Creative Halloween Pumpkin Carvings
- The Opium Museum
- Why Do Women Experience Menopause?
- Correlation Found Between Sense of Smell and Emotional Sensitivity
- Fifty Years of Space Exploration
- Pedal-Powered Computer
- Joey Skaggs, The Ultimate Hoax Meister
- English and Chinese Dyslexia Are Very Different
- Remote-Controlled Robot to Inspect Your Colon
- Best/Worst Professions To Date
- Robots + Monsters
- Discovery of a Vegetarian Spider
- Post Secret: New Book Interview with Frank Warren
- Baby Tuxedo Onesie
- The 15 Weirdest Animals Around
- Disapproving Rabbits
- Join the discussion: Should we pay fisherman not to fish?
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy at 30
- Watermelon Tomatoes
- Cloud Cloud Writing
- 7 Things You Might Not Know About The Twilight Zone
- Solar Footbridge Produces Excess Power
- How (not) To Make Macaroni Salad
- Steampunk Toilet
- Bombs Away Shot Glass
- Hollywoods Top Villains
- Can a Godless Society be a Good Society?
- 10 Most Awesomely Terrible One-Hit Wonders of the 90s
- Canal+: Wardrobe (The Closet)
- The Frugal Polygamist
- Batman, The Musical
- A Self Portrait by Marc Quinn
- Drive-In Auto Museum
- Michael Moschens TRIANGLE
- DUTCH ARCHITECTS CREATE BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT LOOKS LIKE A CACTUS.
- More Boots on the Ground in Afghanistan
- 5 Wild Things Clips Take Us Deep Into The Monsters' Child Minds
- What Stormtroopers do on their day off
- We're going to pass health reform whether the American people like it or not
- What Minorities Go Through in Racial Profiling
- Super Computer Reaches 1 Petaflop
- Airline Pilots on Food Stamps
- Smart Remarks: "Why do conservatives hate the poor?"
- the Fens: Wild stallions spar in thrilling display for territory Read more:...
- Peugeot Has Always Designed to the Beat of a Different Drum
- US Justice Dept. Asserts Telecos Are "Arm of the Government"
- I Want Some "Obama Money"
- Gerry Barrett- Stand Up Comedy
- New Dyson Air Circulation Fan Design Has No Blades
- US caught German ship running arms from Iran to Hezbollah
- Boy Suspended for Cub Scout Utensil
- Update...troops going to Afghanistan
- Smears of "sick and immoral" "pervert" Jennings: the worst of the worst
- Queen Elizabet, The Knights Templar and the Jesuit Blood Oath
- 9-year-old Girl's Death Is Seven People's "Miracle"
- The Story Your About To See Is A Fib, But It's Short
- I'M JUST AN ITTY BITTY BUT I HAVE A BIG LOVE FOR YOU
- IN MY DEFENCE... IT HAPPENED 'CAUSE I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU>
- Sharpton/Jackson Ask NFL To Block Limbaugh Bid
- WILL DRIVE YOU TO VET TO BE NEUTERED SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!
- YOU JUST WASHED ALL THE GOOD DOG RIGHT OUT OF ME.
- DEFINITION OF MASS CONFUSION
- I WONDERED WHY THE BALL KEPT GETTING BIGGER. THEN IT HIT ME.
- Thought for the Day: Spaceship earth.
- Of Murder and Memory: Stephen Elliott's The Adderall Diaries [Book Club]
- America's Love Affair With Breasts Is Over [Oh No]
- There's More Blood to Be Sucked Out of Ten Minutes Ago in Hollywood [Trade Round-up]
- Tracy Morgan on Two Former SNL Colleagues: 'F—k 'Em [Exclusive]
- How Are We Empowering Our Tweens Today? [The Youth]
- Keeping His Options, Oh Penn [Open Caption]
- 'Of All the Things He's Done ... the Hair Burning Incident Stands Out' [Ugh]
- Wine Bar, Gangs, Crazies Fight in Williamsburg [Shut Up, Brooklyn]
- Celebrity Gossip Ad Infinitum: The Heidi Klum Birth Timeline [Gossip]
- Oh, Fun: Rupert Murdoch's Supposedly Interested in Buying NBC Universal [Media Titans]
- Oh, Fun: Rupert Murdoch's Supposedly Interetested in Buying NBC Universal [Media Titans]
- Sully Was Cool, But Passengers Were Like 'We're So Dead' [Miracle On The Hudson]
- Which Male Singer Likes to Dress as a Lady? [Blind Items]
- Bernie Madoff, Prison Brawler [Bernie Madoff]
- Iranian Govt. Winning War on Media [Reporters In Peril]
- Tilda Swinton Will Destroy Donald Trump [Gossip Roundup]
- Tyra's Well Compensated [Money Maker]
- Phillies Beat Rockies, Celebrate in Sexy Wild Man Fashion [Gawker Sports]
- About Those 13,000 Support Troops... [Politics]
- About Those 13,000 Troops... [Politics]
- Goldman Donations to Spark Massive Cognitive Dissonance [Money Matters]
- David Letterman's Vicinity Now "Harm's Way," Says College [Jumping The Shark]
- Disney Store's New Look, Brought to You by Steve Jobs [Dystopian Future]
- Favorite Son. [Nepotism]
- Three Women Allege Rape at "Secure" Oklahoma Gov's Mansion [Crime]
- Its Staffers Rescued, Current TV Needs to Get Rid of Staffers [Layoffs]
- Are Wes and Spike Headed for Boy Genius Dammerung? [Autuers]
- The Kingmakers of Twitter Celebrity [Celebrity Science]
- ACORN's Last Supporter [Pic Of The Day]
- Mass Exodus at Mad Men ? [Rumormonger]
|Frowning Michelle Obama To Be Printed On All...|
|Real-time reporting from the Senate finance...|
|The audacity of greed: how private health...|
|Inside the Tunnels: How Gaza's Underground...|
|Headlines: October 13, 2009 [Morning Edition]|
|'Herb & Dorothy,' a Love Story About Art,...|
|Swine flu causes controversy in Russia|
|Jews Survived WWII by Living in a Cave|
|Bernie L. Madoff Halloween masks are flying off...|
|Everyone loves Ahmedinejad|
|Russia Resumes Foot Dragging On Iran Sanctions|
|Andrea Thompson: Civetta, in Nolita review.|
|Why Doesnt Retweet.com Use its Own URL Shortener?|
|Eyes on Key Republican as Panel Votes on Health...|
|A Childrens Treasury Of GOP Faces From The Hot...|
|Word from the White House: AHIP Report on...|
|Honey, Does This Governor Make Me Look Fat?|
|Unintended GOP Humor Alert|
|Magic Numbers in Politics: Part II|
|Why are these (non) geniuses still around?|
wall street j.
|China, Russia Sign Trade Deals|
|They Just Don't Get Apple!|
|Introducing: The Book of Odds|
|How to Score Green Tax Credits|
|Elinor Ostrom and the Future of Economics|
|Dyson's Latest: A Fan with No Blades|
|Did Augmented Reality Just Get the Real World...|
|Dell Tries for a Rebirth of Cool|
|Twitter can't be gagged: online outcry over...|
|Grooveshark Signs EMI Deal: Staring Down the...|
|FCC Considers Ways to Simplify Cellphone Bills...|
|Government Ambassadors For Citizen Engagement|
|Anyone Still Using Friendfeed?|
|Listia (YC S09) Gets An Angel Round To Help...|
|Is It Normal A Website For Those Burning Questions|
|Jeff Bewkes: I Love The Comcast-NBCU Deal!|
|Viper iPhone app unlocks, starts cars|
|Next-gen Nokia Linux devices will get...|
|Social Good: iPhone App Lets You Give Work to...|
|Windows 8 details emerge|
|iTunes LP Format Opening Up to Additional Major...|
|Horror Chick, With Melissa Lafsky: Paranormal...|
|Lieberman opposes Baucus plan|
|The woman who can't stop orgasming|
|Respect Your Pet, Protecting Animals Against...|
|New Michael Jackson Song Unveiled Online|
|Hillary Embraces the 'Woman's Thing'|
|7 Sex Tips from Cosmo That Will Put You in the...|
|A chance for GOP support, and a new old enemy...|
|140 Characters: A Style Guide for the Short Form|
|A Brief History of Small Creatures Made Huge In...|
|Dyson launches the bladeless electric fan|
|Canadas Grand Railway Hotels Part 2|
|Waffle House Hand Dryer Fail|
|Escort Takes Out Bikers|
|PICTURES: 3 Worlds Most Likely to Harbor Life...|
|Catching the Wind in Rural Malawi|
|Architecture and Market Viability Awards Kick...|
|A One-Time Chance to Hear Alex Live in Seattle:...|
|Okay, Lets Talk About Energy: Biofuels|
|Heres Your Receipt. Would You Like BPA with That?|
|Create Real working iPod Costume(s)|
|Solve For X|
|Top 10 Medical Mysteries We Tried to Solve in 2008|
|Rare Frog Species Bear the Brunt of Chytrid, a...|
|Conservation targets too low to save at-risk...|
|Dental training mannequins|
|11 Offbeat College Essay Topics|
|Star Trek Blu-Ray to Explain Everything Except...|
|Fake school bus had $1.7 million in marijuana|
|The Widow's Kiss Cocktail Recipe|
|Protective Role For Copper In Alzheimers Disease|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|(Event) Cut & Paste Global Championships|
|Why Is Google Giving Us the Finger?|
|No Ages New York Take Over|
|Adaptive Reuse: 15 Creative House & Home...|
|Links for 2009-10-12 [del.icio.us]|
|The Colors Of Drew Struzan|
|Embrace Your Element|
|Five Ways to Find Time to Live Healthily|
|Happy Quote (on pricing and service)|
|Organize your closet like a pro|
|7 Secrets of Successful Managers|
|How to Defeat Burnout and Stay Motivated|
|The Effects of Sodium on Your Health|
|You Asked: Dealing With iPod Case Funk|
|Central Vietnam: Beaches, 1,500-year-old Ruins,...|
|Harry's DVD Picks & Peeks 2nd wk of Oct:...|
|Blu-ray Still Struggling to Find Customers|
|Women In Trouble - Trailer|
|Toy Story 3 Voice Cast Announcements Posted|
|Universal Releases Official Synopses For 2010...|
|London Readers Meet-Up Tonight at 8PM for Some...|
|Anna Nicole Doc Rolls in Style ... to Court|
|Ausiello Blind Item: You're fired!|
|There's More Blood to Be Sucked Out of Ten...|
|Johnny Headband Premiere New Video, Give Away...|
|New Julian Lynch Video - "Seed"|
|'New Moon' Soundtrack Release Date Pushed Up To...|
the big picture
|China, as seen by Elizabeth Dalziel|
|Audio slideshow: H1N1 vaccine rolls out|
|Pictures of the Week|
|Tuesday, 13 Oct 2009|
|Showcase: Troubles Shared|
|Aqua & Red MAILBOX?!! / sommerdesigns|
|Allison-Rose Woodin - CHINA: Asleep on the job|
|all the dead dears|
|since78.briangossett.com Mood Board|
|Comic for October 13, 2009|
|Make a decision|
|Study: Streams and Feeds are a Mess|
|Glaciers from space|
|How to Use Evernote|
|Video: West wing vs. right wing|
|It is ridiculous startups have to pay to pitch|
|Jerseys Cinderella story|
|Posts from 10/13|
|Announcing the hibernation of lessig.org/blog...|
|Fake Rocks, Salami Commanders, and Just Enough...|
|Web2: Help Me Interview Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen|
|Learn more about robots.txt|
|The Dallas Morning News is killing ESPN Dallas|
|What I've learned about Hyperlocal|
|Survivor: Shady Pines.|
|Lessigs Against Transparency: A walkthrough|
|The Long Tail of Travel|
|links for 2009-10-13|
|The natural question is how companies are to...|