- Yahoo Hires Lap Dancers For Hack Day, Apologizes (Photos)
- Giants WR Steve Smith Likes Books (pic)
- And the most wanted videogame for October is...
- Can CBS Make Fedor Emelianenko Mainstream?
- Powerful Pro-Public Option TV Ad Targets Harry Reid's State
- Hadouken! (GIF)
- End of the world as Hollywood knows it
- Four Fattiest Franchise Pizzas
- Obama's Secret Iran Talks Set the Stage for a Nuclear deal
- West Antarctic Ice Sheet May Not Be Losing Ice As Fast....
- 25 Awesome (Inspirational) Pumpkin Carvings
- Criminals Could Escape Trial Under New Rules
- Apple Gets A Little More Serious About Using Twitter
- This Just Proves We Evolved From Monkeys [PICS]
- Secret Service Under Strain As Leaders Face More Threats
- New South Park to Parody WWE/High School Wrestling
- Four Most Important Environment Stories You've Never Read
- Is There Racism On Movie Posters With Minorities?
- How we're evolving
- The Fan We Love to Hate
- NASA's Ares 1-X rocket gets ready for test flight
- Who Needs Cameras? Judges Allow Twitter in the Courtroom
- Never Say Die: Why We Can't Imagine Death
- PA GOP Ad Replaces O in Obama w/ Soviet Hammer & Sickle
- Gallup Poll: Support for Legalizing Marijuana Hits New High
- Best & Worst Horror Movie Remakes
- Caricature Map of Europe 1914
- Sports Illustrated's Top-20 Worst Ad Slogans on TV
- Sam Stein: GOP Brand Has Declined Since Obama Took Office
- First-time Internet Users Find Boost In Brain Function
- Carsonified 10 Tips on Writing Hero-worthy Error Messages
- 80+ Identity Logo Design With PSD Files
- Rails in a Nutshell
- Android Avalanche: A Complete List Of The Android Phones So Far
- Beautiful Gradient Typography in Web Design
- 8 Powerful Wordpress Plugins You Probably Dont Use But Should @ SmashingApps
- Get a free poll for your website - Vorbeo.com
- Photoshop20Tips |
- Out of Energy? on Yahoo! Health
- Falun Dafa Experience Sharings: A Predestined Relationship
- Turn Your PC into a Home Surveillance System - Security - Lifehacker
- Drag to Share - Nettuts+
- Saturn at equinox - The Big Picture - Boston.com
- 8 different ways to beautifully style your HTML lists with CSS
- Doctorow's Project: With a Little Help - 10/19/2009 - Publishers Weekly
- Craig Newmark: A Nerd's Take On The Future Of News Media
- 27+ Beautiful Examples of Infographics|Dzine Blog
- The Best Windows Tweaks that Still Work in Windows 7 - windows 7 - Lifehacker
- Pixar Intro Parody - CollegeHumor video
- apple cider doughnuts | smitten kitchen
- Teenage Photographer 365 Days of Danboard | The Design Inspiration
- 10+ astonishing jQuery resources to spice up your website
- The Mystery Of The CSS Float Property Smashing Magazine
- Research of Lingerie Industry Web Design: Trends and 33 Sexy Examples | Onextrapixel - Showcasing Web...
- Photojojo The Dashing DIY Hand Strap
- 10 Best Content Management Systems for Designers | Web Design Ledger
- 20 Handy Photoshop Tips For a Faster Workflow
- Beta Blog: Kill Your Signup Form with Rails
- Dos and Donts of Photoshop Retouching | Webdesigner Depot
- Do You Have Something Stupid You've Done In The Past That Has Made you Feel Bad For Years ?
- "Legalize it" lobby grows. Mexico and other Latin American countries move toward drug...
- Ask Reddit: *Update* Girlfriend living with male room mate. Just found out they used to date. Someone...
- How is it that the Moon (as well as all other natural satellites) are vastly cratered, but the Earth avoids...
- Fox News anchor claims Newsweek called the White House un-American for their criticism of Fox News. His...
- I have a question. What do the buttons on Darth Vader's chest actually do?
- "If some company is too big to fail, then its too big to exist. Break it up."
- (Pic)I swear KIS, that's not how I use my reddit
- Surreal picture. Ronald Reagan meets with the Taliban.
- What commie bastard put this fortune in my cookie? [PIC]
- Can this be real? If so, what is the science behind it?
- 39 year old American enlists in the Army so his wife can receive cancer treatment
- Okay, how BIG is Antarctica? Do you have a mental picture? No? Well, here it is, courtesy NASA.
- Extraordinary camera footage taken by a BBC crew proves that golden eagles do hunt and kill reindeer.
- hey reddit, do you think you have to go through a serious relationship before you can learn about the type...
- This guy's job farewell e-mail just made my morning.
- Students like this are the reason people get irradiated.
- It's a bit cheesy but at the same time kinda heartwar-- OH GOD WTFLOL
- 6yr old girl will have to wear a wig for the rest of her life because a dog ripped her scalp off. This is...
- At first I was like ohhhhhhhh but then I was like alllllirghtttttttt
- You won't see this in the US media. Deformed babies in Fallujah Iraq are due to US invaders who used white...
- Results of World of Goo's pay-what-you-want offer
- The Yes Men hold a fake Chamber of Commerce Press Conference saying they've changed their views on Global...
- Girl gets scalped by vicious dog. The questions she asks her father (while the top of her head is hanging...
- Thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain this to you
- Just a little something to think about...
- Water on moon scientist accused by US of trying to spy for Israel
- Intense portraiture
- The mouse sniffed the floor curiously. It didnt seem to care that a fiber-optic cable was threaded through...
- Sometimes, I hate Minesweeper... [img]
- Biden to reassure Poles during European trip
- Most Americans back govt health insurance plan: poll (AFP)
- Most Americans back govt health insurance plan: poll
- 22 Magazines Are Actually Kicking Butt In 2009
- UnitedHealth 3Q profit rises 13 pct, tops views (AP)
- Swiss court orders Polanski kept in jail (AP)
- Vatican creates new structure for Anglicans (AP)
- Overrated Torre gets exposed
- Fifteen Iran Guards among killed in Sunday attack (Reuters)
- Obama heads to New York for campaign fundraisers (AP)
- Virginia governor race a snapshot of US attitudes (AP)
- Battle intensifies as Taliban retake Pakistani town (Reuters)
- Beyonce postpones Malaysia concert amid protests (Reuters)
- Investors lap up Apple's 47 percent profit jump (AP)
- Phils win on Rollins' 2-out 2B in 9th (AP)
- Behind Shakira's disguise
- US unveils new policy of engagement with Sudan (AFP)
- Glenn Beck Slams Obama Encouraging Volunteerism: "Almost Like We're Living In Mao's China" (VIDEO)
- Police stop driver for 15 violations in 11 minutes
- Yankees bullpen collapses in 5-4 loss to Angels
- Iran vows reprisals after bombing kills dozens (AP)
- Dramatic end to game
- NBA needs to blow whistle on replacement refs (Yahoo! Sports)
- Nev. man accused of DUI for 3rd time in 17 days (AP)
- Sarah Palin Easily Wins 3rd Politico Poll Over Obama & Biden
- The End of NATO?
- Adam Lambert single leaked online (Reuters)
- Pot advocates: Looser guidelines leave questions (AP)
- US scientist accused of trying to sell secrets (AP)
- Pakistan cuts deal with anti-American militants (AP)
- Death of a great man
- Art by Alasdair Gray
- Martin has turned thousands of children into mathematicians, and thousands of mathematicians into children.
- Step 1. Make an utterly fantastic game. Step 3. Profit!
- Cellphone users and clowns
- This is just getting embarassing!
- Blood sucking leeches
- Living Life to the Full - a free, guided introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Eroge for All Seasons
- Bill Cosby's Rap Album
- A Pregnant Ballerina Dancing on the Beach.
- No ordinary informant
- Voca People...
- No Census, No Feeling
- Watching him light is like watching two monkeys fuck a football.
- Is Wells Fargo's Credit Card Division Customer Friendly or Incompetent?
- A short film about Kanye West by Spike Jonze
- Proton-Powered Life
- I thought I was on a kind of playdate, right? Then Killian starts playing, and I was like, Oh, really? The...
- City of Women
- Where are you in the Movie?
- Artificial Intelligence?
- Something something making sausage!
- The Minds Behind Pandora
- The Struggle For the Soul of Islam
- Faster. Faster. FASTER!
- Saturn at equinox
- Gene Genie
- Rihanna's New Album Is 'Rated R', But Her New Single Should Be Rated ZZzzzzzzz and related posts
- CBS News on Sahel Kazemi, Steve McNair and Leah Ignagni - new findings and related posts
- Washington Post Poll Finds Strong Support for Public Option and related posts
- A new home for anglo-catholic Anglicans in Rome? and related posts
- RIP Vic Mizzy and related posts
- Michael Lohan Might Kidnap Lindsay; Johnny Depp's A Rock Star [Dirt Bag] and related posts
- In Latest Hoax, Yes Men Announce That Chamber of Commerce Has Changed Its Position on Climate Change...
- WaPo Poll: Majority Wants Public Option More Than Bipartisanship For Its Own Sake and related posts
- ECC Karzai must Stand in Runoff Election and related posts
- Baby Obama Whines About FOX News;FOX Ratings Increase! and related posts
- Breaking: Vatican welcomes troubled Anglicans into Catholic Church with Apostolic Constitution and related...
- Phillies-Dodgers Game 4: Jimmy Rollins Stuns Dodgers In 9th Inning and related posts
- Iran: Vienna Sausage and related posts
- Hume Defends Fox Again: Asks How CNN, Others 'Like Being Patted on the Head and Given the Seal of Approval...
- Chris Weigant: Holder's Baby Step On Medical Marijuana and related posts
- Barnes & Noble e-book reader to be known as Nook, will retail for $259 and related posts
- Vatican announces new structure for Anglicans joining Catholic Church and related posts
- Poll-itics: Majority now supports public health insurance option and related posts
- twd- Sweet Potato Biscuits and related posts
- U2's Rose Bowl Concert to be Filmed, Streamed Online and related posts
- Jimmy Rollins Phillies Dodgers Game 4! and related posts
- Clem's Chronicles: New ABC NEWS-Washington Post poll/Afghanistan/Medical Marijuana and related posts
- Canon's EOS 1D Mark V DSLR defying death, launching tomorrow? and related posts
- Spring Design Announces Android-Based Dual-Screen eReader and related posts
- Whitney Houston Wardrobe Malfunction on X Factor and related posts
- New structure for admitting large groups of Anglicans into communion with the Roman Catholic Church:...
- Traditional Anglicans Come Home! and related posts
- Barnes & Noble 'Nook' e-reader with color touchscreen out Tuesday for $259, says WSJ and related posts
- Verizon Droid ad attacks iPhone on features and related posts
- Jim Alberden, Balloon Boy Sheriff, Says Heene Family May Be Fined Up To $2,000,000 and related posts
- Despite three deaths in Detroit race, runner fatalities are rare - CNN
- Rihanna Debuts Her New Single - People Magazine
- Five Reasons Windows XP Has About a Year to Live - PC World
- Barnes & Noble expected to unveil e-reader - The Associated Press
- Five Cuts: Girardi's overmanaging cost the Yankees in Game 3 - SI.com
- Sharks notes: Boyle faces ex-coach in game for first time - San Jose Mercury News
- China vows to save crew held by Somali pirates. But how? - Christian Science Monitor
- Fox News On the White House Enemies List - FOXNews
- Caterpillar 3Q profit drops 53 pct, sees recovery - The Associated Press
- Credit Suisse to Raise Salaries, Set Up New Deferred Pay Plans - Bloomberg
- Jon and Nadya Plus 22? - ABC News
- It's playtime for mom, girls on 'Jon & Kate' - msnbc.com
- House Begins Work on CFPA - Credit Union Times
- U of Ill. chancellor quits amid admissions scandal - The Associated Press
- Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman: 'I Kind Of Have A Crush On Jon Gosselin' - Access Hollywood
- Vatican welcomes Anglicans into Catholic church - CNN International
- Apple Shares Set New Year High After Strong Earnings - Wall Street Journal
- Are states following stimulus plan rules for schools? - CNN
- Docs decide the time is right to recommend an erectile dysfunction drug - Los Angeles Times
- 10 things you need to know before moving to Windows 7 - Computerworld
- NASA puts new rocket on launch pad for test flight - The Associated Press
- Yar'Adua backs U17 World Cup - BBC News
- Gosselin Kids 'Wailing and Sobbing' Now That Cameras Are Gone - PopEater
- 7-year-old girl missing - MiamiHerald.com
- Delaware may be last state to get a national park - The Associated Press
- 'idon't' Campaign For Android Leaves Brand A Mystery - Mediapost.com
- Assessing Obama's accomplishments - Washington Post
- Kanye West takes down Spike Jonze film - NME.com
- Sabathia goes on short rest for Yanks, as Angels try to even ALCS - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Vatican Welcomes Disaffected Anglicans, Their Married Priests - Bloomberg
- Davis outlines plan to rewrite Ala. constitution
- Revised formula puts 1 in 6 Americans in poverty
- Citizens Business Bank discusses takeover of San Joaquin Bank
- Doctors courted in special interest war
- City Bans Bad Behavior To Stop Verbal Abuse From Residents
- Army review shows troop use in Samson violated law
- Obama still wavering on Afghan troop numbers
- Man, woman found dead in hot tub
- It's playtime for mom, girls on 'Jon & Kate'
- Two arrested in Gallup stabbing death
- Top Level Officials Discuss Fenger Problem
- Pornography in the Anglican church?
- Man Charged For Barbour County Standoff
- 'Big Brother' winner accused of selling pills
- City promises better snow response this year
- Baby food recalled for possible botulism
- Regulators extend bank debt guarantees
- Live chat with Maria Shriver
- Surprise! Commuter Trains Leave Late on Purpose!
- Report: Iran nuke talks stalled over French role
- Students build green cars for $7.5M in prizes
- Monty Python Reunite to Celebrate 40 Years of Comic Lunacy
- 8 South Asian nations resist binding emission cuts
- The Collider, the Particle and a Theory About Fate -- Caveman Science
- BBW can't find SM: Plus-size e-dating ain't easy
- Spanish FM shuns dissidents during Cuba visit
- Exxon Found Liable for Contaminating Queens Water
- Palm Beach Deputy Arrested on Assault/Burglary Charges
- Detectives now calling death of man found Sunday a homicide
- The best (of the worst) travel horror stories
- Justices to Decide if Detainees Can Be Released Into U.S.
- U.S. Stocks Falter on Economic Data
- College Costs Are Rising, Report Says
- Supreme Court Takes Detainee Case
- Pope Approves Plan to Allow Anglicans Into the Fold
- Hopes Fade for Comprehensive Climate Treaty
- Karzai Agrees to Run-Off Election in Afghanistan
- After Cutting Costs, Pfizer Profits Rise
- Pope Approves Plan to Bring Anglicans Into the Fold
- Holding Off Disaster: The Race to Save Lehman
- Court Orders Polanski Kept in Jail
- AIDS Vaccine Seen as Modest Help
- Phan Thiet Journal: Golf Courses Now Grow in Vietnams Rice Fields
- At Besieged Hedge Fund, Assurances From the Top
- As Pakistan Makes Gains, Resistance From Taliban
- On Games Final Swing, Rollins Changes Everything
- Study Finds Growing Work for School Counselors
- Bullpen Move Backfires on Yankees
- Iraqi Campus Is Under Gangs Sway
- Thin Line Separates Insider Trading and Research
- Financial Giants Donating Little to Obama Party
- Times Moves to Trim 100 in Newsroom
- You Have Atomic Bombs, but We Have Suicide Bombers.
- Angels 5, Yankees 4, 11 Innings: Angels Make Sure to Stick Around
- Judge Lifts Los Angeles Ban on New Cannabis Clubs
- A Moo-Moo Here, and Better Test Scores Later
- Some Hint at Progress on Climate Deal
- Medicare Premiums to Rise 15% as Costs Jump
- Pakistani Army Touts Progress Against Taliban
- U.S. Scientist Arrested on Spy Charges
- 'Rock Band' for iPhone Looks Nice, Plays Rough
- Verizon Attacks the iPhone, Hints at Upcoming Droid
- J.J. Abrams Comes Clean on 'Star Trek' Coincidences, Sequel
- Exoplanets Galore! 32 Alien Planets Discovered, Including Super-Earths
- Self-Steered Tractors and UAVs: Future Farming Is (Finally) Now
- Spotify Premium Bundled With Android Phone
- H1N1: Yes, You Should Vaccinate Your Kids
- Zoho Integrates With Google, Score One for Web App Interoperability
- 10 Things Parents Should Know About Where the Wild Things Are
- Go to the Dark Side With BMW Night Vision
- Finding the Upside of Traffic
- International Kindle Rolls Out: What You Need to Know
- U.S. Spies Invest in Monitoring Blogs, Tweets
- Oct. 19, 1941: Electric Turbines Get First Wind
- Back Up Your Gmail Account Locally
- Gallery: 10 Cars Way Too Far Ahead of Their Time
- Pocket-Sized Workout Pal Is Data Geek's Dream
- Pack Up Your Data and Leave Whenever You Want, It's the New Rule of the Cloud
- 'Simpsons' Still Haunts After 2 Decades of 'Treehouse of Horror'
- 12 Phones Strong, Android Army Mobilizes for Explosive Growth
- Cheetah, Gecko and Spiders Inspire Robotic Designs
- Miyamoto: New 'Mario' Tests Your Hard-Core Gaming Chops
- 'Known Software Bug' Disrupts Brain-Tumor Zapping
- Review: 'Where the Wild Things Are' Is Woolly but Not Wild Enough
- '66 GTO Goes Green for Route 66
- YouTube's Bandwidth Bill Is Zero. Welcome to the New Net
- Payroll Site Hack Swells Employment Rolls
- Missed Kicks Make Brain See Smaller Goal Post
- In-App Sales and iTablet: The Killer Combo to Save Publishing?
- Why Eggs Could Be Getting Harder to Peel
- MySQL Cofounder Says Oracle Should Sell Database To a Neutral 3d Party
- Sneak Preview of New OpenOffice 3.2
- CIA Invests In Firm That Datamines Social Networks
- 50+ Android Phones Expected In Near Future
- Deadline Scheduling Proposed For the Linux Kernel
- Robot Controlled By Human Brain Cells
- Legal War For WA State Sunshine Law
- Windows 7 Released Early In UK
- No Dedicated Servers For CoD: Modern Warfare 2
- Apple, Others Hit With Lawsuit On Ethernet Patents
- A New Robotic Hand That Can "Feel"
- Cosmic Radiation Makes Trees Grow Faster
- Ultracapacitor Bus Recharges At Each Stop
- Microsoft May Be Inflating SharePoint Stats
- Google Voice Mails Found In Public Search Engine
- 32 Exoplanets Discovered By Chilean Telescope
- What Desktop Search Engine For a Shared Volume?
- Xbox 360 Update Will Lock Out Unauthorized Storage
- Demo of EU's Planned "INDECT" Hints At Massive Data Mining, Little Privacy
- Demo of EU's Proposed "INDECT" System Hints At Pervasive Data Mining, Little Privacy
- Car Glass Rules Could Impair Cell, GPS and Radio Signals In CA
- Sony Demo'ing 360 Degree 3-D Tabletop Display
- 1/3 of People Can't Tell 48Kbps Audio From 160Kbps
- SCO Terminates Darl McBride
- Astro Boy Director Speaks
- VASIMR Ion Engine Could Cut Mars Trip To 39 Days
- Surfacescapes D&D Demo
- Mozilla Unblocks Microsoft's .NET Addon
- Amiga and Hyperion Settle Ownership of AmigaOS
- PulseAudio Creator Responds To Critics
- Hilarious videos campaigning to hold British MPs to account for ripping off public with bogus expenses
- Biofuel Back to the Future
- Digital Open Winners: From pocket-sized Altoids tin hack, big dreams emerge.
- Unforunate Cookie: Random Vintage Weird Generator for All Your Procrastination Needs
- Keeping Point-and-Click Adventures Alive
- The Magicians: a fantasy novel of wonder without sentimentality
- Jonathan Worth tries out a copy-friendly photography business-experiment
- My DIY publishing experiment, WITH A LITTLE HELP
- XKCD v airport security
- Psychedelic Alice in Wonderland calendar
- EFF fundraiser/Pioneer Awards Ceremony Oct 22 , San Francisco
- Mercedes Lackey embraces fanfic and Creative Commons
- FCC study: open access and competition produce better broadband
- Spiral staircase built around a 75' tree
- Wild Mook: Japanese '80s fanzine devoted to American cops
- The Demons' Night-Parade: Splendid Japanese yokai (mythic monster) scroll found on eBay
- Investment banks borrow money from gov't at 0%, lend it back to them at 3%
- Legal battle over Shepard Fairey Obama poster takes an unexpected turn.
- Odd photos from Mostly Forbidden Zone
- Road kill toy
- Adaptive ride experiment
- Yes Men pwn Chamber of Commerce over climate change legislation
- Photos of remote birds killed by our trash
- CIA branch invests in tech firm that monitors blogs, Twitter, social media.
- From Death Row convicts' advocate to Middle School mentor
- How forensics use Photoshop to find missing children
- Murakami's short film, "Akihabara Majokko Princess" with Kirsten Dunst
- Quiz: Donald Judd, Or Cheap Furniture?
- "Sleeping" mannequins in public by Mark Jenkins
- Map shows US marriage and divorce rates
- Your toilet is clogged. Do you c) Stab your son in the stomach with a corkscrew?
- Some people act on instinct to give the Heimlich maneuver to choking victims, or to stop runaway baby...
- WWF says that a shark decline would threaten tourism. No word yet about a cage match between Rey Mysterio...
- Ever wonder what the Russian version of Icy Hot Stuntaz would look like? Wonder no longer. Bonus: pimp cup
- Male nurse charged with sexually abusing patient at hospital; according to victim, "He said I had...
- Village people urged to support military operations against the Pakistani Taliban, play an encore of...
- Australian Immigration Minister complains that English tourists won't leave, considers enlisting the help...
- Pot advocates respond to Obama directive to loosen guidelines on federal prosecution of medical marijuana:...
- British police raid wrong house and force innocent woman out of the shower. With pic which suggests the...
- A horse is a horse, of course, of course. And no-one should sleep with a horse, of course. There is no...
- You know a mother and her son are bonding when they discuss who gets the first needle and who gets the last...
- Nice udders
- Noted immunologist Louis Farrakhan says H1N1 flu vaccine was developed to kill people
- Police chase ends when drunk driver is run over by his own truck
- UCLA study finds that Internet use increases brain function use, left arm strength
- East Germans nostalgic over how sex was before the Wall fell: cold, hard, silent. "Eastern women did...
- Chipmunk becomes the target of bird gang violence. The Sun is there
- Muslim extremists in Somalia order women to shake their breasts at gunpoint to see if they are wearing...
- American tourist dies after swimming with dolphins. It can't have happened on porpoise
- Photoshop theme: Truth in advertising
- A female parking enforcement officer was hurt in a collision between her scooter and a Geo Metro. Oow,...
- Driver runs up 15 moving violations in 11 minutes. Maryland drivers scoff at this amateur
- If toll roads and expensive gas won't make you use public transportation maybe $10 an hour parking at your...
- Brewery sacks worker for "bringing beer-drinking into disrepute." Drew inconsolable
- Amazon/Wal-Mart Price War Now a Battle Royale; Target, Sears Enter the Steel Cage
- Tap Into Suburban Mags for Freelance Gigs
- The Scoreboard: Saturday, October 17
- Yes Men Prank: The Video
- Evening News Ratings: Week of October 12
- Condé Nast Cuts Hit Style.com
- More Help for Home Buyers?
- The War on Hoarding [Trendwatch]
- ""Open a notice of inquiry into hate speech in the media."
- Biofuel Back to the Future
- Digital Open Winners: From pocket-sized Altoids tin hack, big dreams emerge.
- Nokia Spoofs Paranormal Activity: Scariest Product Ever?
- Greed Wins -- Patsies Hit Paydirt
- All These People Threatening to Kill Obama Are Expensive [Assassins]
- Yes Men Presser
- There Really Might Be a Google Phone. No Seriously!
- Sebelius: I'm all for single-payer system, eventually
- Vic Mizzy, 93 [And Now He's Dead]
- The Cloud, Hadoop Marched Toward the Mainstream in Q3
- Talking Times Layoffs And The Yes Men On The Menu
- 'Bombastic' HLN Grows Viewers and Advertisers
- The Video Wall: White House v. Fox News
- Listen: Yes Men Stunts the US Chamber of Commerce, Times to Lay Off 100
- Explore Fresh Takes on Fitness for these Mags
- Martha Stewart Weddings: Let Them Eat Cake
- Wowd Takes A Stab At Realtime Search With A Peer-To-Peer Approach
- Today's Qs for O's WH 10/20/2009
- Only Thousands of Miles From Your Bathtub [Pirate Wars]
- Padma Lakshmi Still Haunting Salman Rushdie's Dreams [Broken Hearts]
- New Numbers of Just How Many Americans Are Living in Poverty
- iMac, Macbook Update: Apple Debuts New Mac Line With Faster, Sleeker Computers
- Cutler, Ochocinco Tweet Smack In Advance Of Showdown
- Anti-Garbage: From Less Waste To Zero-Waste
- China, India Tensions Rise After Spats Over Disputed Land And Dalai Lama
- Technorati Releases "State Of The Blogosphere" Report
- Apple's Magic Mouse: New One Button, Multitouch Mouse Released
- Brown's Chicken Massacre Site Becoming A Chase Bank
- Drunkest Guy Ever, Silent Film Version (VIDEO)
- Gotti Trial: Robert Mormando Renounces Mafia
- Cute/Ridiculous Animal Thing Of The Day: Ferret Plays Guitar (VIDEO)
- Block 37 Facing Foreclosure Effort
- Hill Aides: More Senators Would Back Public Plan If Obama Pushed Harder
- Solomon Dwek, Key Witness In NJ Corruption Probe, Pleads Guilty To Bank Fraud
- Rihanna Dons Barbed Wire Outfit For 'Russian Roulette' Single
- Federal Deficit Is A Triumph Of Fiscal Policy: Stan Collender
- Ares 1-X: NASA Unveils First New Rocket In 30 Years (PHOTOS)
- Adam Jasinski, 'Big Brother' Winner, In Massive Oxycodone Bust
- San Francisco Starts Mandatory Composting This Week
- Malcolm Gladwell: Aspiring Journalists Should Skip J-School
- Richard Herman, U Of Illinois Chancellor, Resigns After Scandal
- Empire State Building TIE-DYE!
- Blackberry Watch: First Details Revealed (PICTURES)
- Miriam Helmick, Delta Woman, May Have Been Inspired By "No Country For For Old Men" In Alleged...
- Gregg Harper: "We Hunt Liberal, Tree-Hugging Democrats"
- Bob Herbert: Why "Too Big To Fail" Is A Bailout For The Rich
- Obama Hosts Fundraiser In New York City, With Wall Street In Tow
- Derrick Rose May Sit Out Bulls Season Opener: Del Negro
- The Ten Most Egregious Fox News Distortions (VIDEO)
- New Trial Date Set for Former Abramoff Lobbyist
- Exxon Mobil Contaminated Drinking Water Wtih Gasoline Additive, Owes NYC $105 Million: Jury
- How To Use Your Hand As A Ruler
- Two Weeks in Forever - The New York Times
- Funny Wedding Cake Toppers | Humor Articles
- Top 10 Movies where Pope Appears
- Pinup Photo Manipulations
- Real Japanese Girls VS Manga
- Top 10 the Scariest Ghost Movies | Funster
- Arctic lake undergoing unprecedented changes due to warming
- Beautiful Women Paintings by Daniel F. Gerhartz
- Underwater Babies
- Foo fighters - My hero
- New 9/11 inquiry squashed
- YouTube - Conservative film maker stalks Michael Moore
- covertress: To all you hunters
- Admitted Maoist and White House Czar Anita Dunn Controls the Media | Except Fox
- Vermont Man Stabbed By Father During Fight Over Clogged Toilet
- Delhi Daredevils vs Cape Cobras - Champions League T20 Highlights
- YouTube - Dear Penis
- YouTube - T72 battle tanks in full action
- On Second Thought, I'll Just Have Fries and a Shake...
- YouTube - Todd Snider - "Beer Run"
- How to rebuild journalism
- AboveTopSecret.com | We love Disinformation
- Cool decorated guitars
- Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com - Duping the tabloids
- Balloon Hoax Village Idiots | Be Heard By America
- Pill Art: When Medicine and Creativity Combine
- Nearly three dozen extrasolar planets found
- UFO Cloudship over Moscow October 2009
- Swine Flu Brings Big Business for Doctors and Drug Companies - ABC News
- Prep Your PC for Windows 7 [How To]
- Dishwasher Detergent Soak Cleans Dishes Overnight [Cleaning]
- Put Remember the Milk on Mac Desktops with GeekTool [GeekTool]
- Manage WordPress Comments from Windows Live Writer [Windows Live Writer]
- Firefox Headed to Android Phones [Firefox Mobile]
- Restore Ctrl-Alt-Backspace Behavior in Ubuntu 9.10 [Linux Tip]
- Multi Image Downloader Grabs Pics in Bulk from Google [Downloads]
- From the Tips Box: Quick Copy/Paste, Display Toggling, and Tarnished Silver [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Gmail Users Have Better Credit Scores Edition [For What It's Worth]
- Magnetic Knife Strip Keeps Drillbits Handy and Organized [Organization]
- Flickr Schedulr Automatically Uploads Pics to Flickr When It's Convenient [Downloads]
- Flickr Schedulr Uploads Pics to Flickr Whenever You Want [Downloads]
- De-Stink Smelly Shoes With Cat Litter [Clever Uses]
- 86% of You Are Upgrading to Windows 7 [What You Said]
- Enable MMS on Your 2G iPhone [IPhone]
- DoubleTwist for Windows Adds Native Libraries, iPhone Support [Updates]
- Wolfrom Alpha iPhone App Looks Great if You've Got $50 to Burn [Search Engines]
- QT Lite Frees You from QuickTime's Bloat [Downloads]
- Turn Your PC into a Home Surveillance System [Security]
- Turn Your PC into a Wi-Fi Home Surveillance System [Security]
- Google and Virgin American Team Up for Free In-Flight Wi-Fi [Free Wi-Fi]
- The Best Windows Tweaks that Still Work in Windows 7 [Windows 7]
- Make a Rolling Tool Chest From a Discarded Dresser [DIY]
- Android 2.0 Features Combined Inbox, "Car Home" [Android]
- LastPass Adds Auto-Fill Password Management to Google Chrome [Downloads]
- Mozilla Releasing Unknown App for iPhone [Mozilla]
- DIY Hand Strap Keeps Your DSLR Off the Ground [DIY Creations]
- Windows 7 Recovery Discs Gets Your System Out of Tight Spots [Downloads]
- Windows 7 Recover Discs Gets Your System Out of Tight Spots [Downloads]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Batch Job Timeout in a webpage?
- MobileDredge Launched - Aggregated Mobile News Feed
- Truncatable A jQuery plugin
- 69 Awesomely Free Snow Leopard Compatible Apps
- D. J. Bernstein - Greatest Programmer?
- What I Learned About Writing Unit Tests: Dependency Injection Mess With Mocks
- IT/Project managers manage the system, not the people...
- The coolest Google Map icons
- SpringOne/2GX Keynote Notes
- From Java to Clojure
- 12 Tips to make you more productive using Eclipse
- A linux guy's experience with Windows 7
- Improving Application Quality with Windows Error Reporting
- Great collection of jQuery resources youll ever need
- Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Deliver Beta 2 in Final Stretch to March 22 Launch
- Research of Lingerie Industry Web Design: Trends and 33 Sexy Examples
- Visual Studio 2010 beta 2 - Web Installer
- Windows 7 vs. Mac Snow Leopard: The Great Debate (parody)
- NoSQL- The revelation that is gaining momentum
- Bureaucratic Control
- 7 jQuery Plugins to Really Enhance Users Experience
- Why in The End All Software Will Be Opensource, and Eventually GPL.
- Life Cycle of a Servlet
- Evolving Java Without Changing the Language
- Did a Crooked IBM Exec Derail Sun Aquisition?
- How to Branch and Merge in SVN without tearing your hair out
- On the ORM-is-Dead meme: they increasingly get in the way
- 7 Areas Of PHP You Might Want To Optimize
- How to disable devices in Ubuntu
- The 15 Most Brutal Methods Of Execution Of All Time
- The Amazing Bouncing Pebble Toad
- Prombron: The Worlds Baddest SUV
- LEGO Diorama is an Amazing Pop-Up
- Saya, the Creepy Fembot of Japan
- The Emperors Castle by Thomas Hillier
- Forensic Reconstruction of Fictional Skulls
- The Van Gogh Letter Sketches
- Mario Marriage Proposal
- Parahawking: Skydiving With Hawks
- Coffee PC = Computer + Coffeemaker
- Cat in a Freezer for 19 Hours
- The Robot Cheetah
- Nixons Enemies List
- Zombie Proposal
- Rosie the Riveter Bookends
- Top Ten A.I. Characters (redux)
- Zombie Wedding Cake
- A Visual History of Football Helmets
- Vanity Plate Proves Costly
- Panorama of the 2009 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Top Ten A.I. Characters
- Protests That Turned Heads
- Mood Tail
- Jell-O and the Kewpies
- Eye Candy
- Hello Kitty Guts
- Death by Plastic
- Awards for Outstanding Works in Scientific Photography
- NASA Art Work
- Placebo Effect Caught on MRI
- Mortal Kombat vs. Donkey Kong
- A Teachers Blog: The Cuban Missile Crisis
- Apology Form for Drunkeness
- India Not Giving Up Mother Teresa
- Gardening Coral in Fiji
- Acts of love for your child
- H1N1 Prevention
- Tsunami Threat Looms Over Pacific Northwest
- Write down your love
- Fight Ulcers With Arugula
- It's not a sign of weakness to be nice
- Excuses Wearing Thin For Obama
- willing to bear the cost of being bad
- Can animals be better parents than humans
- Spiritual Self-Confidence
- Republicans Hit Poll Bottom, again
- Racist Beauty Pageant - At Black University
- Marijuana War Up in Smoke!
- Legacy by Nichole Nordeman
- Goldman Sachs 2009 Bonuses Could Buy Insurance for 1.7 Million Families
- Excuses wearing thin for Obama, media pals
- CUTE CREATURE MOVING TIPS
- AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTOS
- The REAL Reason You Were Denied Health Coverage
- WE GLARE BECAUSE WE CARE.
- Getting a positive outcome
- BATMAN'S DOG
- The Glenn "Chicken Little" Beck chart
- Life is Poetry - What is your message?
- Do not be conflicted about being nice
- 10 ways being nice is good for you
- What does it mean to be nice?
- being mean vs. being nice: who gets results?
- Scientist spying for Israel busted by the FBI
- HuffPost Editor Roy Sekoff Talks Being Featured In Liz Cheney's New "Why Are They Afraid Of Us?" Ad
- Yahoo Lap Dancers the Latest in a Chorus Line of Tech Sexism Scandals [Geeks Gone Wild]
- Hollywood Stunned By Just Okay Beatles Sales [Trade Round-up]
- The War on Hoarding [Trendwatch]
- All These People Threatening to Kill Obama Are Expensive [Assassins]
- Vic Mizzy, 93 [And Now He's Dead]
- What Do Adam Lambert and Details Have in Common? [Conversions]
- Iran Frees Newsweek Reporter [Good News]
- One Lucky Actor Stars in Toilet Paper Demo [Advertising]
- Only Thousands of Miles From Your Bathtub [Pirate Wars]
- Padma Lakshmi Still Haunting Salman Rushdie's Dreams [Broken Hearts]
- B-List Cups [Open Caption]
- 'Ronn. Ronn. Ronn!' [Flackery]
- This Is Literally Not a Metaphor. [Metaphors]
- Ali Wise Charged With Being Craziest Ex Ever [Stalkers]
- Which Television Set Is a Hostile Work Environment? [Blind Items]
- 'Who Would Possibly Do Something Like This? It Has to Be Richard Heene.' [Balloon Boy]
- Bronson Pinchot Thinks Tom Cruise Is Weird [Gossip Roundup]
- Mobster Comes Out of The Closet During Court Appearance [Oversharing]
- Ex-Beauty Queen's Breast Implants Lead to Lawsuit [Boobs]
- Alleged Insider Trader Tries to Rally His Troops [Speeches]
- Andrew Ross Sorkin's Front Row Seat to The End Of The World [Recessionomics]
- South Carolina GOP: Senator DeMint is Like A Jew Watching Our Nations Pennies [Republiclueless]
- Twitter Bug Reveals Protected Tweets Or Ghost Of Fake Twitters Past? [Twitter]
- Twitter Bug Reveals Glimpse At Protected Tweets [Twitter]
- Mad Moon Bombing Scientist Suspected Of Selling Secrets To Israeli Intel [Espionage]
- Mad Moon Bombing Scientist Caught Selling Secrets To Israeli Intel [Espionage]
- Balloon Boy Neighbors Are Fighting Mad, Get Off Our Lawn [Fights]
- Balloon Boy Neighbors Fighting Mad, Get Off Our Lawn [Fights]
- Yahoo Lap Dances Get No Applause from Twitterati [Twitterati]
- Twitter CEO's Mockery: We 'Were Laughing at Those Media Guys' [Media Wars]
|White Houses New Sudan Strategy Fits Envoys...|
|Erick Ericksons Snowe Job Is In The Big Leagues...|
|Word from the White House: American Small...|
|The Not-So-Bad-Case Scenario|
|Like a Jew with our Tax Dollars|
|Saying 'No' to Democrats' Plans|
|NJ-Gov: Fed Agents Accuse Brown of Improperly...|
wall street j.
|California to Sue State Street Bank|
|Itron: Smart Grid - Smart Buy|
|Blogger Showdown #5: Matt Jabs vs. Adam Baker|
|Are Solar Panels Really Black? And What Does...|
|2010 Medals Take Recycling to New Level|
|Pleasing Wall Street is a Poor Excuse for Bad...|
|How British Bobbies Use BlackBerrys|
|Hopenhagen: Turning the World's Attention to...|
|Magic Mouse Leads the Charge in Apples Holiday...|
|City committee declines to recommend Google...|
|Blogs on the Go: WordPress.com Goes Mobile|
|As Traffic Booms, Is HuffPo Ready to Make Some...|
|Web 2.0 Summit Starts Today|
|eBuddy Launches New Web Messenger Client Alpha|
|College Tuition Cost Rising Again This Fall|
|Apple To Launch iPhone in China End of October|
|Apple Unveils Awesome New iMacs, Multi-Touch Mouse|
|Black Nintendo Wii Limited Edition Gets...|
|Counting the hidden ($120 billion) cost of US...|
|Twitters Most Engaging Celebrities [Stats]|
|Windows 7 may trigger IT upgrade cycle after all|
|Apple Releases Updated iMac Models With 21.5-...|
|That Tsingy Is Too Tough|
|Politicization of the DoJ, squared|
|Dems look to debt for 'doc fix'|
|Drunkest Guy Ever Tries to Buy Beer, Gets Remixed|
|Flu Shot Gets Political, Celebs Say No|
|What Obama Should Tell Wall Street|
|6 Movie Heroes (Who Sucked At Their Jobs)|
|Golden Eagles Filmed Hunting Reindeer|
|Parody of the Pixar Film Intro|
|No, You're Frodo|
|Is this the oldest painting of a watch?|
|Interesting Exclaves of the United States|
|Shopping Cart Faceplant|
|You dont understand. This|
|Leaves "Magnetized" by Air Pollution,...|
|A Writing Revolution|
|It's No Impact Week. Here's Why You Should Care|
|Kew Gardens Seed Bank Has Collected 10 Percent...|
|Future Tech: Doctor on-Call? Cell-Phone Cameras...|
|Introducing Trashless Tuesday|
|Wee Gnome Halloween Costume|
|8th A to TFA|
|10 Recession-proof Businesses|
|Web Boosts Grandpa's Brain|
|Secret of song lies in birds with 'two' brains|
|BREAKING NEWS: Stephen Hawking's successor named|
|Tylenol, Tampons & Other Famous Product...|
|2012 Hysteria Driving Teens To Consider...|
|Hawaii schools closed most Fridays to save money|
|AES 2009: Cakewalk V-Studio 100|
|Study Shows How Substance In Grapes May Squeeze...|
|(Infographic) How Much Power Does it Take to...|
|Daily Dose Pick: Bad Lieutenant|
|12 Cardboard Artists Who Think Outside the Box|
|Links for 2009-10-19 [del.icio.us]|
|Pierre David: Naucier|
|How to Be Your Own Life Coach and Save Some Cash|
|Happy Quote (on pricing and service)|
|How stress can benefit your productivity|
|Whats Your One Thing?|
|The Breath of God Inspiration Method|
|The Voices of A.L.S.|
|Looking to Move? Try Burlington, VT|
|Natural Highs: The 9 Best Eco-Spas|
|Chaos Reigns! Willem Dafoe talks with Capone...|
|Discuss: What Makes a Great Movie Villain?|
|Up In the Air - Clip - Order Five Meals|
|Stan Lee Reveals His Iron Man 2 Cameo|
|VOTD: Pixar Intro Parody|
|New Full-Length TV Trailer for Guy Ritchie's...|
|Threesome? The Butler Did It|
|Adam Lambert + Gaga = Win-win?|
|Vic Mizzy, 93|
|Trivium Prep For More "Into The Mouth Of...|
|The Decemberists (The Hazards Of Love/em>...|
|Rihanna Plays 'Russian Roulette' On New Single|
the big picture
|Saturn at equinox|
|Editors choice - October 20|
|Drop in Natural-Gas Prices Deflates South Texas|
|Tuesday, 20 Oct 2009|
|Behind the Scenes: Wounded|
|I guess its just the two of us! / toffycrackle|
|Art Direction/Post Prod : ego // Photo :...|
|Just Be Quiet 3624|
|hall house 1 by alphaville|
|Comic for October 20, 2009|
|im not delusional|