- How a Death Row Inmate Attempted a MacGyver-like Escape
- Google Catches Flak for Mapping European Homes' Wireless Net
- Corrupted by Video games? Really!? Yeah, Right...
- Did Gizmodo Break The Law By Publishing iPhone Photos?
- Fix Farsightedness by Sleeping in Your Contacts
- EFF: Analysis of the Officially Released ACTA Text
- Dying boy, 8, Denied Ambulance Because He Wasn't ill Enough.
- Brains, Worms and Computer Chips Have Striking Similarities
- Meet 10 Amazing Women Trying to Save the Planet
- 1.5 Million Stolen Facebook IDs up for Sale
- The lefty history of New Orleans' iconic po' boy
- SEC Workers Spent Hours on Porn Sites Instead of Fraud Cases
- Letterman - Lost iPhone Top Ten Excuses
- Lost Call Sheet Found in Hawaii
- Blagojevich Defense Team Moves To Subpoena Obama
- Leonard Nimoy Hangs Up His Spock Ears
- Pride and wickedness: Vatican sex scandal goes on and on
- Obama's Weapon of Choice(s): Fast Strike or Cater to Putin?
- The greatest nature photographs of all time
- Dont Cry For Wall Street
- Woman gets life in prison for throwing kids off bridge
- Archie Comics Introduces Openly Gay Character Kevin Keller
- Arrested over a foam golf ball!
- LSD inspired Doctor Who's regeneration ability
- Anti-Piracy Outfit Chases Torrent Site Domain Registrar
- Longest Stick Insect Evar!
- Manchester Utd is world's richest club says Forbes
- Caught on Camera: Teacher Boxing Student
- Job seeker, 21, kills herself after 200 job rejections
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date a Girl Gamer
- FORBES: Inspira, RiversEdge form Strategic Partnership
- How I Build PHP Applications | Eric Harrison
- Set up iTunes Smart Playlists to Give Every Song in Your Collection its Due - playlists - Lifehacker
- How To Successfully Educate Your Clients On Web Development - Smashing Magazine
- HTML5 video Libraries, Toolkits and Players - Speckyboy Design Magazine
- How to Price your SaaS Application
- Microsoft Releases Windows 7 Touch Pack For Free Download
- logan's log : How I Sync Application Preferences through Dropbox
- 12 Excellent CSS3 Button and Menu Techniques | Tutorials
- How to Opt Out of Facebooks Instant Personalization | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Google Confirms Free Turn-by-Turn Directions Coming to iPhone
- Silverlight 4 Training Kit - ScottGu's Blog
- EdgeRank: The Secret Sauce That Makes Facebooks News Feed Tick
- Your Moms Guide to Those Facebook Changes, and How to Block Them
- Beijing RayooTech Co., Ltd.
- How to Restore Your Privacy on Facebook - Facebook - Lifehacker
- Dating Tips: 9 Things Happy Couples Talk About -- Yahoo! Personals
- humble software development - Demos - Trig
- 7 Reasons To Hate Your Code yield thought
- 5 Masterminds That Have Redefined Startup Life
- Foursquare Makes it Easy for Businesses to Sign Up
- Knife Skills: How to Sharpen a Knife | Serious Eats
- OpenLike is a protocol for sharing the things you like on the web.
- I <3 Raphael
- The CSS 3 Flexible Box Model Mozilla Hacks the Web developer blog
- A Breakdown of the 2010 Census
- Turn Your Facebook into a Mini Blog with Facebook.Me
- WordPress SlideDeck Plugin Now Available!
- Protect Your Privacy Opt Out of Facebooks New Instant Personalization Yes You Have to Opt Out | Librarian...
- Holy shit, there's a subreddit dedicated to fans of rape, including a picture now on the front page of a...
- First time footage of giant jellyfish: 1 meter in diameter, 6 meter tentacles. Mesmerizing.
- "Good Muslim" response to "You know what offends me?"
- OpenLike: a simple, unrestricted open-source alternative to Facebook's Like
- Jon Stewart defends Matt and Trey and dishes out an encore of 'Go f--k yourself'.
- Dating is rough at the transport layer [comic]
- Sweet photo journal of found kitten [PICS]
- Doctors testing drugs like LSD, MDMA (Ecstasy) and psilocybin on patients with anxiety. "Take two...
- Don't look away. Never turn your back. Don't even blink.
- Vanishing Voices Of the world's 6,500 living languages, half will cease to be spoken by the end of this...
- A man injured in a shooting accident received the entire facial skin and muscles - including cheekbones,...
- Say chee... the hell?! (NSFW)
- "The nation's oil and chemical plants are spewing a lot more pollution than they report to the...
- "Chapter 8 revisits the definition and declaration criteria to a depth that will cause decompression...
- Murdoch's newspaper The Sun has been found to be discarding political poll results it has commissioned if...
- The idea that Mohammed's image can't be depicted is a relatively new one, promoted mainly by fundies...
- Guy saves woman from getting hit by a bus and...
- Can we add a 'no soliticing' rule to Reddit?
- "Why don't we cut out the middleman and elect billionaire, man of the people Rupert Murdoch as PM....
- OCaml Meeting 2010 slides
- Awib 0.2, a brainfuck compiler written in brainfuck, is now polyglot in C and bash.
- The Smartest Man in Babylon [comic]
- I just finished watching Food, Inc. I occurred to me that corporations are doing to our food exactly what...
- Imagine: You are IN an exploding stadium. (360 video)
- Insides of a Pineapple [MRI](GIF)
- Don't Question
- Rupert Murdoch's son James storms Independent newsroom, furious about declaration "Rupert Murdoch wont...
- Gotta LOVE the gap!
- Found this nugget on an Obama hate page...
- NFL Draft 2010 Top 10 Includes Number One Sam Bradford
- Jennifer Lopez's Rib Cage Shifted After Twins
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Crushes on Robert Pattinson
- Gov. Brewer to Act on Immigration Bill
- Instead of saving our economy they were surfing for porn: memo
- Jillian Michaels to Adopt
- Character tops draft boards in first round (Yahoo! Sports)
- Vast majority of fans want Roethlisberger disciplined or traded
- Tim Tebow headed to Broncos after big surprise in NFL draft
- American League
- Tim Tebow taken in NFL draft's first round
- Report: Health overhaul will increase nation's tab
- Store clerk wins $258 mil jackpot
- 'South Park' airs censored show after threat
- A-Rod blasted for breaking unwritten rule
- Denver Broncos move down twice in draft
- Alleged top drug dealer caught near Mexico City (AP)
- Why is Texas so Good and California So Not?
- Nearly 4M people could pay without health coverage (AP)
- Report: Health overhaul will increase nation's tab (AP)
- Kindle Like Dual-Screen Reader Aimed at Education Market
- U.S. Faces Choice on New Weapons for Fast Strikes
- Army disinvites Franklin Graham to Prayer Day
- A revelatory revue examines the work of Sondheim (AP)
- Playstation 3 to stream live MLB games
- Joe Biden discusses gaffe, Palin, Tea Party on 'The View'
- Couple Stranded By Volcanic Ash Wed Via Skype
- Best and worst breakfast cereals
- 'Idol' castoff Tim Urban: 'I showed America what I want to be'
- Redactions Revealed: The Six Secrets You Need to Know From the Obama Subpoena Request
- Blippy does that!
- Boobies! FOR SCIENCE
- Lovable state microbes
- The Anachronism
- The Pilgrimage of the Twilight Fans
- Mare Chronium -- A Brief History of Martian Time
- a masterpiece for countless horrifying reasons
- I Feel Safe With Skeleton Harvester
- Mchten Sie ein Bier?
- True Swamp Comes Roaring Back
- "Ignore it at your peril."
- color-changing card trick
- I am the son and the heir of nothing in particular.
- Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality
- Where does your milk come from?
- Never Mind the StatBlocks,
- Some joke about stalling or crashing
- The Waves of Sand Roll On
- Inside the world of the Bacha Bazi
- Which college mascot wins in a fight?
- Urbanism in the Metroplex
- The Restoration of Stephen Baldwin
- I've always had an appreciation for good cinematography... now, doubly so
- Dinosaurs are Sexy
- The Tube
- Is "Too Big To Fail" Too Big To Exist?
- Genetic material and informed consent
- Racial discrimination is A-OK with Alaska's finest
- Ranting and Ranting
- The artist is present.
- Report says health care will cover more, cost more and related posts
- Imagine That, Obamacare Will Increase Health Costs and related posts
- After Leaders' Debate number 2 Nick Clegg now looks Prime Ministerial and related posts
- US Air Force Successfully Launches Their X-37B Spaceplane and related posts
- Blagojevich asks for President Obama to testify and related posts
- Gloves come off in second UK leaders debate and related posts
- Air Force Launches Reusable X-37B Spaceship and related posts
- Video: Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin Walk the Red Carpet for The Back-Up Plan Premiere and related posts
- Govt report says health care overhaul won't cut costs but will increase them and related posts
- Cameron, Brown improve in debate but Clegg did not mess up and related posts
- Michael Lohan's Ultimatum to Lindsay and related posts
- Greece requests EU/IMF financial aid package and related posts
- Palm Runs Out Of Options As HTC Reviews, Declines To Buy The Company and related posts
- Palm buyout rumor du jour: HTC out, Lenovo back in? and related posts
- Google Maps Navigation could come to iPhone, other platforms soon and related posts
- Billy Graham's Son Is Too Christian For Barack Obama's Army and related posts
- Clegg cruises in the debate and related posts
- LIVE ANALYSIS: Microsoft's Earnings (MSFT) and related posts
- Did Netanyahu reject an East Jerusalem freeze? and related posts
- Netanyahu again rejected US calls to halt construction in occupied East Jerusalem / #Israel #Jerusalem...
- Air Force launches unmanned reusable spacecraft from Fla. that resembles small space shuttle and related posts
- Naomi Campbell Takes A Swing At ABC News Camera and related posts
- 2010 NFL Draft, Pick 8: The Oakland Raiders Select Rolando McClain and related posts
- Project Runway Season Finale: Congrats to Seth Aaron but Love for Emilio and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan Lashes Out at Dad & Cops For Invading Her Home and related posts
- Watch Major League Baseball on PS3! MLB.TV App Live Today and related posts
- Cowboys select WR Dez Bryant with their first pick and related posts
- BREAKING: PENTAGON CAVES, DISINVITES GRAHAMUnindicted Co-Conspirator, Hamas Linked CAIR Warns Pentagon,...
- Maybe Nancy Pelosi Was Right: Insurance Company Targeted Breast Cancer Patients and related posts
- Microsoft snags $14.5b revenue, $4.01b net income for Q3 and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan's Home Raided By Police - MTV UK
- Spanish hospital claims world's first full face transplant - CTV.ca
- Senior SEC staffers spent hours at work looking at porn websites - Los Angeles Times
- Obama: Ariz. immigration measure 'misguided' - The Associated Press
- SEC Report Gives New Meaning to Watchdog - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Tim Tebow's Broncos jersey bound to be extremely popular - Chicago Sun-Times (blog)
- Obama unchanged on offshore drilling despite spill - Washington Post
- McDaniels Has Great Faith in Tebow's Talents - New York Times (blog)
- Sunken oil rig off Louisiana coast isn't leaking - Macleans.ca
- Stand With South Park! - CNN (blog)
- Tragedy In The Gulf Threatens Long-Term Damage To BP - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Bills not overly inclined to trade up for Clausen, McCoy - NFL News (blog)
- Obama slams Arizona immigration bill - CNN
- What's the matter with Arizona? - Politico
- Tebow's Draft Magic - New York Times
- Report: SEC staffers watched porn as economy crashed - CNN (blog)
- First full face transplant successful in Spain - CNN (blog)
- ESPN's Prime-Time NFL Draft Beats NBA Playoffs in Ratings Race - BusinessWeek
- Obama Calls for Immigration Overhaul, Criticizes Arizona Action - BusinessWeek
- McAfee Apologizes for Update Fiasco - PC Magazine
- Jimmy Clausen speaks after draft disappointment, says he reached out to Tim Tebow - USA Today
- US new home sales surge - CBC.ca
- Michael Lohan Describes Horror He Saw During Lindsay Intervention - Us Magazine
- Peres to Mitchell: Israeli intentions serious - Ynetnews
- A close look at the sun - Boston Globe
- McAfee apologises for update fiasco - Telegraph.co.uk
- NFL Draft Glams it Up; Denver Picks Tebow in Surprise Move - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Amanda Peet Welcomes a Baby Girl - CBS News
- With each win, Celtics regaining status as true contenders - NBA.com
- Perilous business of offshore oil drilling - BBC News
- My daughter's latest schoolwork: can you guess the topic?
- FOXNews.com - Uncovered Portions of Blacked-Out Subpoena Suggest Obama Advised Blagojevich on Senate...
- Obama hasn't changed, but the country has
- Giant cannibal galaxy caught in mid-gobble
- Sarah Palin Getting more Delusional: Thinks There Should be a Christian National Day of Prayer; States,...
- You Might Be A Teabagger if...
- Gingrich: Tea Party will become "militant wing" of GOP | Raw Story
- Brown: Palin qualified, but backing Romney
- Leonard Nimoy retires from being Spock after 40 years
- Obama slams pending Ariz. immigration law
- Palin descends on liberal lovin' Eugene, Ore.
- How to End the Slavery Blame-Game
- In the tech world, porn quietly leads the way - CNN.com
- Are the Tea Partiers Losing Steam?
- General Motors loses $4.3 billion
- New-home sales in March jump 27 percent
- Autism Rates and Vaccines in Japan
- Belgian bishop quits over abuse
- Is this the world's most accident-prone man? Five car crashes, victim of three hit and runs, struck by a...
- Alert! GM lies in new ad on its repayment of bailout money
- Myths About Capitalism
- Fatal Fungus Sparks Fear; Deadly Airborne Fungi in Oregon Poses Rare Threat
- Fed Makes Big Profit from the Bailout
- Obama Weighs Costs of New Long-Range Weapons System Replacement for Nuclear Arsenal
- Ariz. set to OK U.S.'s toughest immigration bill
- What the Founder of the Coffee Party Wants - Newsweek.com
- Sperm Recognize "Brothers," Team Up for Speed
- SNAP says Lawsuit Against Pope is No 'Publicity Stunt'
- 'South Park' producers say network cut speech
- Ed Koch Predicts Anti-Democrat 'Tsunami' in November
- State Decision Blocks Drilling for Gas in Catskills
- The National Agenda
- Guilty Plea Expected in Subway Terror Case
- Book Review Preview: The Publisher - Henry Luce and His American Century - By Alan Brinkley
- Belgian Bishop Quits Over Sex Abuse
- NATO Backs Plan to Transfer Command to Afghans
- Wall Street Turns Soft at Open
- Wave of Bombings Kills Dozens in Iraq
- Greece Calls for Activation of Financial Rescue Package
- Greece Said to Ask for Aid Package
- Bangkok Explosions Stoke Fears of Wider Violence
- In Alaska, Governors Blandness Is Seen as an Asset
- Yunk Journal: In Venezuelas Savanna, Clash of Science and Fire
- Chicago News Cooperative: Capones Legacy Endures, to Chicagos Dismay
- Schumer, a Friend to Wall St., Is Suddenly Quiet
- Bradford Is No. 1 and Tebow Is Drafts Surprise
- Green Day Makes Surprise Appearance at Musical
- Glamour Named Magazine of the Year
- Theater Review | 'Sondheim on Sondheim': Barbara Cook and Vanessa Williams at Studio 54
- Colleague Defends Anthrax Suspect, Ivins
- Chilean Abuse Case Tests Loyalty of a Parish
- Plan for Greener, Pedestrian-Friendly 34th Street
- 2 Mines Show How Safety Practices Vary Widely in U.S.
- Round 2 in Britain: Old Guard Rebounds
- Millions Sought for Global Fund to Aid Farms
- Ties to Abacus Deal Cost Bankers $840 Million
- T.M.I? Not for Sites Focused on Sharing
- U.S. Push for New Class of Weapons Alarms Russia
- Live Updates: First Round of the N.F.L. Draft
- Abroad: In Age of Globalism, Pardon My French
- Obama Revives Rumsfeld's Risky Missile Scheme
- Strong Initial Demand For Nissan's Electric Leaf
- Evolution's New Foe: Timid School Administrators
- Air Force Launches Secretive Spy Plane: 'We Don't Know When It's Coming Back'
- April 23, 1516: Bavaria Cracks Down on Beer Brewers
- Review: Zoe Saldana Nearly Redeems 'The Losers'
- Found Photoshop Contest: The Future of In-Flight Entertainment
- Nerdy Number Cruncher Makes Biking a Blast
- Found: The Future of Children's Books
- Growing Solar Panels Is Cheap, Efficient and (Relatively) Easy
- E. Rex Is a 3-Wheeled Electric Hooligan
- 26 Percent of Wired's Mobile Traffic Comes From iPad
- HTC Incredible Is a Tiny, Yet Mighty Smartphone
- Boeing Deep-Freezes a 787
- Hulu's Reported Subscription Plans Portend Cable Showdown
- Richard Clarke's Cyberwar: File Under Fiction
- Playlist: Charlotte Gainsbourg Talks Music, Movies and Her Favorite Tunes
- Win a Chance to Drive the Chevrolet Volt
- Mr. Fixit Goes Open Source With DIY Repair Site
- Sea Creatures Travel Far to Colonize After Volcanic Eruptions
- Op-Ed: The DIY Genius of the Original Earth Day
- McAfee Probing Bungle That Sparked Global PC Crash
- China Could Wipe Out Recycled Toilet Paper
- Can Algorithms Find the Best Intelligence Analysts?
- Treating Climate Change as a Curable Disease
- Facebook Adopts Open Standard for User Logins
- New Graphics Tech Promises Speed, Hyperrealism
- Facebook and Pandora: So Happy Together
- Why Your NFL Team's Draft Strategy Sucks
- April 22, 1993: Mosaic Browser Lights Up Web With Color, Creativity
- Colleague Comes Forward To Defend Anthrax Suspect
- Report Blames NRC For VT Yankee Leak
- Fatal System Error
- 4G iPhone Misplacer Invited To Germany For Beer
- McAfee Retracts Lowball Bug Damage Estimate
- WhiteHouse.gov Releases Open Source Code
- IBM Creates World's Smallest 3-D Map
- IBM Creates World's Smallest 3D Map
- Google Street View Logs Wi-Fi Networks, Mac Addresses
- Biggest Study On Cellphone Health Effects Launched in Europe
- Final Fight Brings Restrictive DRM To the PS3
- USAF's Robotic X-37B Orbiter Launched For Test Flight
- Lawmakers Want a Space Shuttle In New York City
- HDTV Has Ruined the LCD Market
- HDTV Has Ruined the LCD Display Market
- At Issue In a Massachusetts Town, the Value of Two-Thirds
- At Issue In a Massachusetts Town — The Value of Two-Thirds
- South Park's Episode 201 — the Expurgated Version
- Software SSD Cache Implementation For Linux?
- Seattle Hacker Catches Cops Who Hid Arrest Tapes
- GUI-Based Asset-Tracking Tools For a Datacenter?
- World's Fastest Robot Versus the Wiimote
- Googling the Trail of a Serial Rapist
- After DNA Misuse, Researchers Banished From Havasupai Reservation
- Ubisoft Says No More Game Manuals
- Sony Can Update PS3 Firmware Without Permission
- Rumors of Hulu's Subscription Plans
- How I Saved the Gaming Industry
- Facebook and the 'Social Graph'
- Japanese Spacecraft Bringing Back Space Rock
- Noby Noby team pay tribute to Iggy the iPad Cat
- British Airways leaves stranded passengers all over world, jacks up prices on tickets home
- Landing page for blocked sites in the UAE
- Bring back blimps!
- Malaria-carrying mosquitoes = Nature's frat boys?
- So about that deadly fungus...
- Does Earth Day matter?
- Some gadget reviews for you: Intuos 4 Wireless, Envy 13, MusicSkins
- Twitter is the history of the everyperson
- Have photo fun the corrosive chemical way!
- White robber wore lifelike black mask
- Win a 3D printer from Make and Makerbot
- Trenchant and graphic UK electoral commentary
- Icelandic woman plays ukulele to teach us how to pronounce Eyjafjallajokull
- Elham Al-Qasimi en route to become first Arab woman on solo mission to the North Pole
- Restore Stephen Baldwin by giving him your money
- Taste Test: Lemon balm
- Hand-painted lamps by Tim Biskup
- World's oldest cloned pig dies
- Contact lenses fix vision while you sleep
- Police encounter drunk woman bitten by parrot, yapping dogs, thrown inhaler, etc.
- Secret play room uses armoire as hidden doorway
- Evil Witch from Snow White added to Apple logo on back of iPad
- Android installed on iPhone
- The domestic disasters of As Seen on TV
- Pink Floyd as chiptunes
- Los Angeles: Birdwatching with Star Trek stars
- Charity auction for Jeanne Robinson's cancer fund
- India's copyright bill gets it right
- Pokemonification of the US C-note
- In an unprecedented display of self awareness for frat boys, members of the Kappa Alpha fraternity realize...
- "In a 2009 lab study researchers soaked one cigarette butt in less than a gallon of water for 24...
- Kyrgyzstan's ousted president vowels not to return
- Never have so many tennis balls been so slobbered on: Family has a "Golder Retriever Party" in...
- E.coli found in every sample perfume tester on beauty counters. Eau de Toilet, indeed
- Photoshop this fishy flight
- Woman tells police she enjoyed driving around and randomly shooting people with blow darts because...
- You're doing 70mph down the freeway when you get cramp. Do you C) Wind your window down and stick your leg...
- Ah, Spring, when people go to buy liquor at Target, get mad because the store scans their ID, and then...
- Causes of the 2008 financial crisis: CDOs, subprime mortgages, porn surfing at the SEC, housing bubble....
- You may have a meth problem if cops find you hiding out in a vat of manure
- Cold climates linked to prostate cancer. Researchers blame pollutants, shrinkage
- Side effects may include dizzyness, dry mouth, constipation, and the desire to steal $400 worth of crosses,...
- Today we salute you, Mr TSA agent, for making that brilliant and timely decision that Mr Unidentified...
- Note to North Korea: If you use Babelfish to translate your state-run news stories into English, the...
- Photoshop this chairy caravan
- SEC staffers weren't just watching the American taxpayer get farked
- Bolivia restores missing ingredient to Coca-Colla. And no, it's not the extra L
- Doctors in Spain perform world's first full face transplant. Patient expected to remain in hospital for two...
- Blow darts? really?
- 2004: Kid humiliated by coach with "crybaby award." Coach fired, kid honored. 2010: Guess who is...
- A man sentenced to death for raping and strangling a 15-year-old girl will get a new trial after it was...
- High school holds special graduation ceremony for student who won't live to see the real one. Dust all over...
- Seattle police harass and illegally arrest a man, then "lose" the dash-cam videos. Unfortunately...
- Analysts Revise New York Times Co.'s Prospects
- Kindle Bestselling Author, Karen McQuestion on Her Movie Deal
- Publishing Faces "Digital Talent" Emergency
- Ellies 2010: Novel Ideas Reign at these Top Mags
- Should this be CNN's slogan?: "The news: whether you like it or not"
- It's High Time You Got To Know John Buffalo Mailer
- Zurawik: Keith Olbermann is more McCarthy than Murrow
- London on the Hunt for a New Skyline
- Newsfeed Update: 04.23.10
- Changes at ABC News Assignment Desk
- THERE ARE FEW THINGS SCARIER
- School Kids' Mag Weekly Reader Goes Back to Drawing Board
- Obama Says AZ Immigration Bill 'Misguided'
- YouTube's First Video, Five Years Later [Moments]
- ASME National Magazine Awards: Glamour Takes Top Prize
- Scope Out Stories for these Urban Mags
- Coming Up on 'This Week' ... White House Economic Adviser Austan Goolsbee, Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Sen....
- Will Smith Just Can't Stop Killing Aliens [Trade Roundup]
- Second Honor for Diane Sawyer Appalachia Documentary
- First 'Total Face Transplant' A Success [Face Off]
- Blago's Un-Redacted Motion to Compel President Obama to Testify
- Politico & MTP Have Kissed and Made Up
- Roman Polanski Fails to Block Extradition, Again [Roman Holiday]
- The New Yorker Party: Off Limits to Press
- Behold the Beautiful, Marxist -- Rejected -- Cover of Fortune's '500' Issue
- Did Lindsay Lohan Steal a Rolex? [Gossip Roundup]
- Curbed LA Lands a Copy of The Architect Script
- Scripps Howard Makes David Nielsen DC Deputy Bureau Chief
- The Chronicle's Alicia Parlette Has Died
- He Tried Hard to Please Them, In Vain [Open Caption]
- Ohio GOP To Rep. Betty Sutton: Vote Her Out Of The House 'Put Her Back In The Kitchen'
- Steve Jobs' Email: 'Life Is Fragile'
- Tiger Woods Speaks Out: 'I'm Not Perfect'
- The Comprehensive Goldman Sachs Metaphor Reel (VIDEO)
- Lawrence Hutchins: Marine's Murder Conviction Of Iraqi Overturned On Procedural Grounds
- Invasive Species: Best Way To Stymie Lionfish Is To Have It For Dinner, Researchers Say
- Kerry: Three Big Oil Companies Likely to Back Climate Bill
- Sarah Palin Testifies In Email Hacking Trial
- 'Titanic' Gets Iron Man'd (VIDEO)
- Salma Hayek's Daughter Is Trilingual
- Abuse Victim Lawsuit Treats Vatican As Business
- Ocean Acidification Rising At Alarming Rate: Report
- White House Pushes Back On Schumer's Criticism Of Israel Policy
- Desiree Rogers Steps Out To New Museum Spring Gala, Thinks Michelle 'Is Looking Great'
- 2010 NFL Draft ORDER: Round 2, Round 3 Order Of Picks
- John Banville Loves Writing Under Pseudonym Benjamin Black
- iPad Is 99-Year-Old's First Computer (VIDEO)
- Classrooms Trashed As Teachers Strike Impacts Schools
- Jack Roeser, Wealthy Conservative, Passed Over For GOP Leadership Role; Rich Williamson Wins National...
- Bolivia Climate Summit Ends With Call For International Climate Court
- Rhode Island Flooding: Thousands Still Homeless
- Natalia Lavrova DEAD: Car Accident Kills Olympic Gold Medalist
- L.A. Times Festival Of Books This Weekend: Jeff Garlin, Alicia Silverstone, Other Celebrities To Make...
- Blippy Publishes User Credit Card Numbers
- Colorado Homeless, Kicked Out Of Camping Area By City, May Be Thrown Under Bus Again
- Tyra Banks Show: Mother Spends $80,000 On Kids' Beauty Treatments (VIDEO)
- iPad eBook App Problems: How To Fix Today's eReaders
- Sen. Carl Levin: Credit Rating Agencies Escaping Reform In Latest Bill
- MAP Grants Dry Up: Low-Income College Scholarship Fund Out Of Money
- WATCH: Sea Lion Found On Newport Beach Rooftop
- 13 Ways to Position Yourself as a Trusted Resource
- Finance Banter : The 12 Most Important Investment Decisions You'll Ever Make
- iPhone: The Top "Camera" on Flickr
- xkcd: Desert Island
- Do You Know the Top 3 Tips For Instantly Boosting Your Website Traffic?
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Where Have All the Flowers Gone
- Happy Earth Day, FA Readers!
- Fordham Baseball Player's Leap Goes Viral - Sports Blog - CBS News
- NFL Suspends, Fines Roethlisberger - CBS News Video
- YouTube - Easily Fix Your XBOX 360 Ring Of Death!
- ~ Scared Of Heights? ~
- Ball Buster
- 20 Disgusting Wasteful Examples of Spending by the UK Government
- Are Airlines Going Overboard With Extra Fees?
- Can Social Media Unlock the Promises of 1 to 1 Marketing?
- 99 year-old loves her first computer
- The DEFINITIVE SEO Technique FAQ (warning - comedy enclosed)
- Hitler reacts to the Hitler parodies being removed from YouTube
- Amazing Squirrel Fights off Crows - Protects Dead Friend's Body
- 1,000 Things You Don't Know About Women
- The World's Greenest Billionaires - Forbes.com
- 5 Benefits of an In-Home Massage Vs A Day Spa
- The History of Mysore
- Lunch Break - Star Wars Office Jerk
- YouTube - Amazing Squirrel Fights off Crows - Protects Dead Friend's Body
- FOXNews.com - US military jury clears SEAL in Iraq abuse case
- Infamous Tiger Woods Nike ad mashed up with Darth Vader
- No Respect: Giving Pamela Anderson Her Due on Dancing with the Stars
- Amazing Punk Turtle
- Beautiful Photos Of Our Planet
- Hangover Cures: Myth, Legend, and Fact [Drinking]
- Over 10% of PCs Across the Globe Have Upgraded to Windows 7 [Operating Systems]
- Bedtime Help Pushes You Towards an Earlier Bed Time [Downloads]
- Learn to Sharpen Good Knives with Water Stones [Knives]
- Set up iTunes Smart Playlists to Give Every Song in Your Collection its Due [Smart Playlists]
- Try a Phantom Mortgage to Trial Run the Expense of Home Ownership [Personal Finance]
- Set up a Phantom Mortgage to Trial Run the Expense of Home Ownership [Personal Finance]
- Air Seal Your Home for Inexpensive Long-Term Savings [Energy Conservation]
- ClearBits Is a More Usable and Fun LegalTorrents [Free]
- ClickFiller Finds the Best Possible Amazon Filler to Net You Free Shipping [Amazon]
- Best Music Discovery Service? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Remains of the Day: When Google Owns You Edition [For What It's Worth]
- "Don't Mistake Activity for Achievement" [Quotables]
- iTunes Sleep Timer Stops Playback After a User-Defined Time [Downloads]
- Microsoft Office 2010 RTM Available for Download [Updates]
- Lever-Enabled Smart Faucet Prevents Excess Water Usage [Earth Day]
- Red Walls and Little Trees: The Landscaped Desk [Featured Workspace]
- CMYK Converter Converts Between Spectrums with Just a Few Clicks [Web Utilities]
- iTag Locates Your Android Phone in the Event of Theft or Loss [Downloads]
- How Do You Know If Your Download Really Has a Virus? [Antivirus]
- Use a Cooler to Cook Your Meat Sous-Vide on the Cheap [Food Hacks]
- When Do You Skip Software Upgrades? [Reader Poll]
- PasswordCard Hides Mentally Encrypted Passwords in Your Wallet [Passwords]
- Delete Facebook Apps that Now Have Greater Access to Your Data [Privacy]
- Google Doesn't Require You to Login with Dots [Gmail Tip]
- Learn to Fix Gadgets and Contribute Tips at the New iFixit [Gadgets]
- Fix Gadgets and Contribute Repair Tips at The New iFixit [Gadgets]
- Set Firefox to Use Google Results for Default Address Bar Searches [Firefox]
- Set Firefox to Use Google Results for Default Address Bar Searchers [Firefox]
- Android Running on iPhone Promises Great Things to Come [Hacks]
- Opera Mobile Now Has Desktop Testing
- Strictly Democratic Tools Build Boredom and Disinterest
- Best jQuery plugins for working with Forms
- Git, Gitosis, Putty and Windows
- Flash is as open as HTML5
- Writing encrypted emails with C Sharp
- <terracotta clustered="true"/>
- Martin Fowlers upcoming book on DSLs
- The NoSQL Movement, LINQ, and MongoDB - Oh My!
- InfoQ: REST and SOAP: When Should I Use Each (or Both)?
- Study on the State of Code Review
- JavaFX 1.3 Introduces TV Emulator - Offers New UI Controls, Performance Enhancements
- JavaFX 1.3 Released, Improves User Experiences
- How to setup and use Subversion from within XCode
- Using a webcam in a WPF application
- What every web developer must know about URL encoding
- Reply via JavaFX on: Shadow Motion Effect in 5 Lines Of jQuery
- JillzTheme : New Magazine Wordpress PSD Theme
- Brad Abrams: My Last Day at Microsoft
- WANdisco Announces Certified Subversion 1.6.11 Binaries Released
- Some notable features for HTML 5
- A Brief Introduction to Styling Controls in JavaFX 1.3
- How to design a GWT Layout that Scrolls
- NetBeans IDE 6.9 Beta Now Available for Download!
- Git 101 : Free Screencast by Matthew McCullough
- Groovy++ is open source now
- PHP Development on the Facebook Platform: Building Your First App
- What features do you want in Android 2.2
- The impact of a personal blog
- Enterprise Library 5 Fluent Configuration API
- Five Geeky Ways to Celebrate Shakespeares Birthday
- Photo Booth Mask
- Why Does Mint Make Your Mouth Feel Cold?
- The Raven
- Are Videos Games an Art Form?
- The Architectural Triumph of the Parthenon
- Circular Bookcase
- The Tangled Roots of American Dance Crazes
- Early Graduation Honors for Ailing Student
- Chimps Value Fair Play
- The Town that Loves Charlie Chaplin
- Shark Bites Surfboard; Surfer Rides Shark
- Burglars Break into Prison, Steal TVs
- Man Charged With, Uh, Staining Traffic Ticket
- Non-Stop Bullet Train Concept
- Rotary Lawn Mowers Can Get Packed With Grass
- The 11 Ugliest Statues in the World
- Anti-Obesity Pill Fills Up Your Stomach
- A Life in Zippers
- Bear's Head Stuck in Can
- Unboxing of The Iron Man 2 Mystery Box
- A History of the Sky
- What Is It? Game 135
- Uncovering The Secrets of Hidden Mickeys
- Earthworms Move in Herds
- Chandi the Dancing Dog
- The Book Art of Philip Smith
- New Tiny Silk Brain Implants
- Amazing Video of Our Sun
- Lin Yu Chun Sings ... With William Shatner!
- OMG! 1 in 3 Teens Send 100+ Text A Day
- New $100 Bill Looks Like Something Straight Out of Hogwarts
- Understand Your Mother Instantly
- School: Do Not Take Your Daughters And Sons To Work
- Bolivia Puts Coca Back into "Coca-Colla"
- i gotta feeling
- Man Utd vs Tottenham
- Los Angeles regulates Medical marijuanah
- Bacon Flavored Envelopes
- Porn-Surfing on the Job by SEC Officials
- Alice in Wonderland Concept Art
- Imagine A Woman...
- Worst cerals to eat, wow what a surprise!
- Goldman Plays, We Pay
- Gambling With Other People's Money
- A Doctor With A Prescription
- The Obama administration's righteous stance against indefinite detention
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- Sovereign Debt Crisis at Boiling Point, Warns BIS
- Taking Care of Premature Babies
- Amazing sun photos
- The greatest nature photographs
- Facebook Personalisation (Opting out)
- Reverie of the Magical Kind - Revisiting Momo (Michael Ende)
- Dreams can help with learning
- It Looks Like An Illuminated Lollipop
- South Park submits to Islamic intimidation --
- Chomsky - Fascism in America
- British family sparks race case after telling U.S. hotel: 'We don't want to be served by a black person' |...
- NoPlaceForFacts inLiberal's Argument
- French outrage over photo of man wiping his bottom on the tricolour flag
- Mysterious X-37B unmanned space shuttle launched by U.S. ... and they won't say what it's for
- Egypt dig uncovers coins more than 2,250 years old
- Global warming toppled Mt Cook
- Don't Let It Be Said "I Am Useless In The Kitchen"
- Project Runway: The End of a Line [Recaps]
- Steve Jobs: 'Life Is Fragile' [Letters From Steve]
- The National Magazine Awards: As Close to Glamorous as Magazines Can Get [Beautiful Awards]
- South Park Fans Spoof Islamic Website (Updated) [Hacked]
- South Park Fans Mock Islamic Website [Hacked]
- South Park Fans Hack Islamic Website [Hacked]
- YouTube's First Video, Five Years Later [Moments]
- Will Smith Just Can't Stop Killing Aliens [Trade Roundup]
- First 'Total Face Transplant' A Success [Face Off]
- Roman Polanski Fails to Block Extradition, Again [Roman Holiday]
- Did Lindsay Lohan Steal a Rolex? [Gossip Roundup]
- He Tried Hard to Please Them, In Vain [Open Caption]
- Which Actor Has a Crippling STD? [Blind Items]
- KFC Will Save the World, One Wing at a Time [Campaigns]
- KFC is the Greatest Company of All Time [Campaigns]
- Another Catholic Bishop Resigns Over Sex Abuse [Domino Effect]
- Eliot Spitzer's Comeback to Continue at Tribeca Film Festival [Sigh]
- China's Dirty War on America's Toilet Paper [Trade Gaps]
- Utah's Frontier Justice: Death By Firing Squad [Eye For An Eye]
- The SEC Was Watching Porn While You Lost Your Job [Smut]
- Michael Lohan Brings Police to Lindsay's House: A Modern-Day Rashomon [Family Feuds]
- One Dead, 75 Wounded amidst Explosions in Bangkok [Unrest]
- Anarchy in the U.K. [Punk Rock]
- The NFL Draft vs. the National Magazine Awards: A Comparative Study [Compare And Contrast]
- Michelle Obama's iPod Features Beyonce, Usher, and, uh, Sting [Playlists]
- 'Lollipop' Producer Says Lil' Wayne Stiffed Him Out of $500k [Lawsuits]
- Meet La Roux: The Thinking Person's Lady Gaga [Pop Stars]
- More People Watched Parodies of the Tiger Woods Ad Than the Real Thing; Nike Loves It [Advertising]
- Spanish Doctors Perform First Full Face Transplant [Face Off]
- Stephen Baldwin Needs Your Money to Spread the Gospel and Not Be Bankrupt [Begging]
|Obamas NASA Blueprint Is Challenged in Congress|
|Celebrities Help Us Love America, Shakespeare...|
|A Practice That Will Soon Be Illegal|
|Senate Forecast Update: Little Chance of GOP...|
|5 Republican Seats Democrats Could Win|
|Obama Goes to Wall Street, Wall Street Sneaks...|
|Obama on Offense|
wall street j.
|Moody's Analyst: Didn't Know of Paulson Role in...|
|Buy Amazon!: Against the Grain|
|A Look at Socially Repsonsible Investing|
|A New Kind of Starting Pitcher?|
|Will You Need to Repay the 2009 'Making Work...|
|Talking Across Cultures (With or Without...|
|U.K. Probing Virgin-Cathay Price Fixing|
|3! 3! 3! Memes in 1! Amsterdam's Augmented...|
|The 15 Worst Mutual Fund Managers Of Q1|
|An SEC crackdown on the private trading venues...|
|Horror Chick: Do Not See 'The Human Centipede'...|
|Crist appointee about to endorse Rubio?|
|The New Klingon|
|How I Met Your Motherboard - Stories of Early...|
|Best in Blogs: Facebook F8; iPhone 4 Leak;...|
|Feeling Good About Yourself?|
|6 Mind-Blowing Achievements in Propaganda|
|REO Speedwagon - Roll with the Changes (April...|
|The Trustworthiness of Beards|
|I Think AND1 Is Running Out Of Ideas|
|The world's first push-up bra found at museum|
|Australias Top Ten Giant Animals|
|Taco Shop Name Fail|
|Charlie Moves Home And Brooke Moves OUT!|
|Long Fall Off Ladder|
|mime cat looks around|
|Hubble 20th Anniversary Photos: NASA...|
|Ashes to Ashes|
|A Novel Geoengineering Idea: Increase the...|
|Dirty Jobs: How to Tackle the Home's Messiest...|
|Miss Betsy's Steampunk Keyboard|
|Threes A Trend?|
|10 Weird Workouts|
|Public Health: Try the Prevent Defense|
|Decaying beauty spied for first time by LHC|
|Lego ruler graduated in bricks, studs|
|What Everybody Whos Anybody Is Doing This Weekend|
|Ridley Scott Says Alien Prequel Will Have A New...|
|NYC Agrees to Shut the 'Rubber Rooms'|
|How to runway fashions from Andy and Debb Fall...|
|Researchers successfully lower radiation dose...|
|England national football team manager|
|IBM Scientists Create Tiniest 3-D World Map|
|Boyfriend Cheated, Now I Am Alone.|
|Save the Whales! We Need Their Poo.|
|Ghanas Urban Farmers Work to Reduce Wastewater...|
|Speedy, Green Travel Favored in Spain|
|IKEA, Cleco Add Solar Panels|
|The 2010 Heart of Green Awards in the Media|
|NYPD trashes hundreds of bikes in security...|
|E. Rex Three-Wheeled EV Is Three Times More...|
|How polluted is U.S. drinking water?|
|Focus Controller Uses iPhone To Fully Control...|
|UM in DoE Solar Decathlon 2011|
|How To Successfully Educate Your Clients On Web...|
|Q: Why do you have this bookshelf? A: Because...|
|The Beauty of Maps|
|The 5 Best Music Videos of the Week|
|Larger than Life: 10 Giant Portraits and...|
|Links for 2010-04-21 [del.icio.us]|
|Muse National des Beaux Arts du Qubec proposal...|
|Meet Kevin Keller the New Gay Archie Character|
|True to Hue|
|Berghaus - Climb Mount Asgard|
|8 Things to Look for Before Signing a Lease|
|Can Exercise Make You Fat?|
|Ask Unclutterer: Splitting the stuff in a divorce|
|Patient Money: Caring for Hips and Knees to...|
|Tinkering With Taco Night|
|Do You Avoid Eating Out Like Carrie Underwood...|
|La Mamounia, Morocco|
|45 Spring-to-Summer Skirts, Tops and...|
|Your Guide to Green Style: Evening|
|Changes at Facebook Mean Less Privacy for Users|
|West Virginia Nonprofit Combats Illiteracy|
|America's Got Talent... For Pole Dancing [Dirty...|
|5 Great Women to Admire|
|Two-Year-Old Headline of the Day|
|Tattoo Regrets -- Lost in Translation|
|From Sexy Talk to Sex Action|
|Leaving on Vacation|
|I'd Tap That! 50 Beers to Try Right Now|
|Peter Millar Signature Golf Bag|
|SOUTH PARK Creators: Comedy Central Bleeped...|
|Is He Kidding? Mickey Rourke as Genghis Khan?|
|Oceans - Clip|
|More Monsters, Inc. in 2012|
|Eastbound & Down Season 2 Set in Mexico!...|
|First Look: Saoirse Ronan as an Assassin in Joe...|
|'Big Bro' Star Arrested for Beating Pregnant GF|
|'Chuck': Renewal 'looking good'|
|Project Runway: The End of a Line [Recaps]|
|Vanessa Hudgens as Marvels Spider-Woman?|
|M.I.A. Born Free|
|'Idol Gives Back' Raises Nearly $45 Million|
|Rewind: The Final Week in Rock Daily|
|It’s a Joni Mitchell concert, sans Joni|
the big picture
|Scenes from Sudan|
|A shot in the dark|
|Pictures of the Week: April 19 - 22|
|Friday, 23 Apr 2010|
|Reclaiming the Blood of the Havasupai|
|Untitled / feaverish|
|Manik n Ratan - Learn to fly|
|OMG, blue wolf? Really?|
|whisp by =urban-barbarian on deviantART|
|Comic for April 23, 2010|
|8 things I wish everyone knew about email|
|NYC's 34th Street makeover|
|The Apple 4G iPhone Prototype is Probably a...|
|Better Than Okay?|
|Stand With South Park!|
|Is 2011 like 1994 for Apple, Twitter, Facebook,...|
|Posts from 04/23|
|PASSED: Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health...|
|What the SEC watchdogs were watching|
|Stop Stop Too Big To Fail|
|On Google's Brand|
|Google SEO Report Card, SMX West, plus new...|
|Is Facebook the new internet and how soon...|
|Write and Wrong|
|Does this loop ever end?|
|Heidegger films reception|
|Private versus Public DNA|
|Brand You: Build Your Legacy|