- Android May Now Be Largest Smartphone Platform in US
- Computer Stress Top Five Ways to Beat IT
- Microsoft to patch shortcut bug
- How cheap technology is costing us dear?
- The Teenage Sisters Who Hunt Animals For Fun
- A Brief History of Particle Accelerators (Video)
- Satisfied Frog is Satisfied (Picture)
- Forecast Weather Without Gadgets [INFOGRAPH]
- What's Behind Baseball's Great Pitching?
- Pakistan summons British envoy after Cameron's remarks -
- Medical Marijuana Surplus Leaks to Black Market
- Guillen: Asian Players Treated Better Than Latinos
- Playground Parkour Faceplant
- Warning: Fake Coupons! (And How to Spot Them)
- Taiwanese woman catches 4 million mosquitoes
- Verizon top Capitol Hill lobbyer on Internet laws
- Gene variant role in Parkinson's Disease uncovered.
- BP gears up for two-phase effort to plug Gulf oil well - CNN
- Palin: Obama Lacks the Balls to Tackle Immigration
- xkcd: Atheists [COMIC]
- Animal Psychic Ellen Kohn Searches for Reincarnated Pets
- Palin reads crib notes during Fox interview
- Obama's Political Deaf Jam
- Prison works: Conrad Black becomes liberal and pot advocate
- Farmer Claims Cloned Cow's Daughter Produced Milk for Dairy
- UK slams 'unconstitutional' plan to ban BP from drilling
- LA Auto Show Promises 20+ World Debuts
- Raul Castro begins dismantling Fidel's Cuba
- Apple Scrubs Competitor Antenna Tests from Website
- Obama says he deserves a grade of 'incomplete
- What The Fuck Is My Social Media Strategy?
- Touch Screen Frenzy: Which Touch Screen Cell Phone is the Best?
- Using Checkinstall To Build Packages From Source | Linux Journal
- http://www.onlinecertificateprograms.org /blog/2010/10-themed-party-ideas-for-goo d-times/
- http://www.changeofaddress.org/blog/2010 /10-tips-for-kids-going-to-a-new-school/
- 10 Effective Ways To Become A Successful Writer
- 40 High Quality CSS and XHTML Web Layout Templates :Speckyboy Design Magazine
- A 6-Step General Process for Producing a Website
- Google, Twitter and Facebook build the semantic web - tech - 02 August 2010 - New Scientist
- 10 Steps for Successful Social Media Monitoring
- The Origin of Twitter's "Fail Whale"
- myBantu.com Featured as a Killer Startup for its Relevant Recommendations
- CHARTS OF THE WEEK: How Apple Beat Motorola In The Phone Business
- How To Get Our Attention, A Case Study
- Life Is A Rollercoaster Eh? Ask Lindsay Lohan
- Coding a Stylish Blog Design Layout in HTML & CSS
- 5 Low Cost Methods to Drive Traffic to Your Door
- 25 Nature Related Web Designs to Inspire You | Inspiration
- Web - btmup Blog
- iPhone 4 JailbreakMe
- 25 HTML5 Features, Tips, and Techniques you Must Know | Nettuts+
- moonythestrals: Inception fic - Thank You for Your Interest
- GIGAZINE - GIGAZINE
- Meet Big Data equivalent of the LAMP Stack
- 10 Best Sites To Download Free Window Softwares Ligally!!
- Jtb3E.jpg (JPEG Image, 1208x2579 pixels)
- Recent > Ruby Benchmark
- Open Learning what i have learned. @ Daves Educational Blog
- SaaS with Django and PostgreSQL - tidbids's posterous
- 8 Best Free iPhone 4 Word Games To Have Fun With
- Quantum memory may topple Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
- Intuit, the owner of TurboTax and Quickbooks, is lobbying the government to ensure filing taxes remains...
- "Barack Obama has now, with the prosecution of Bradley Manning, indicted as many people for...
- Remember when game manuals looked awesome?
- The never-ending finite loop
- Education Through Comic Books
- US Detains WikiLeaks Editor: Officials rummaged through his belongings, photocopied all of his receipts,...
- Karmawhores guide to Reddit...
- British child prodigy, aged 7yrs, dubbed 'Mini Monet', sells latest paintings for 150,000!
- Waters That Look Clear of Oil Can Be Deceiving : By June 7, concentrations of the toxic chemicals had risen...
- They see me rollin they hatin...
- Israel apologists, why is this acceptable?
- Scientology, Apple, Halliburton and more are downloading those 100 Million Facebook profiles off BitTorrent
- Chernobyl zone shows decline in biodiversity
- Zach Anner Returns!
- Dutch troops withdraw from Afghanistan
- Western civilization runs on the mainframe
- 5 rockets fired from Sinai, two fall into the Red Sea, two fall on Jordan, one on Israel, four people injured.
- Miranda is being stripped :( Very bad news
- Reddit, we get it, your childhood sucks
- Peru declares state of emergency amid plunging temperatures: Hundreds of children died from freezing...
- Reddit, I'm not smart. I don't have opinions on most anything. How can I begin to change that?
- If the worst moment of your childhood involves a videogame or movie, you're probably one of the luckiest 1%...
- Fuck my life
- Worst moment of my adulthood
- Anyone want to track these guys down? (Burning cat alive/link to FB profile)
- US, Canada, Britain & Australia refuse to support call for `the human right to water and sanitation'
- David After Inception
- Did I just do the stupidest fucking thing possible at Chipotle?
- Cleese would approve.
- 16-year-old Justin Bieber writing a memoir
- Garbage islands threaten China's Three Gorges dam (Reuters)
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Marry in Corsica
- Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse Collaboration
- UAE to ban BlackBerry services, Saudi follows suit (AP)
- Obama: Patchwork immigration policy unacceptable (AP)
- Drunken man kills 11 in China tractor rampage (AP)
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail, goes to rehab
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail, goes to rehab (AP)
- High court trims Miranda warning rights bit by bit (AP)
- Administration report sees $8B in Medicare savings (AP)
- Obama: US commitment in Iraq is shifting (AP)
- Alicia Keys weds producer Swizz Beatz
- Risk of disease rises amid deadly Pakistan floods (AP)
- China, Mexico, Pacific sites get World Heritage status (AFP)
- Nicole Kidman's goodwill trip to Haiti is no family vacation
- WikiLeaks guilty, at least morally: U.S. defense chief (Reuters)
- Ethics cases raise racial questions
- AP takes Thomas seat, Fox moves up
- Dennis Rodman unhurt when Land Rover flips in Fla.
- Critic's Notebook: Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Gown Spoke Beyond the Silence
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Tie the Knot
- Pakistan Army 'encouraging Cameron protests'
- Pregnant Alicia Keys Gets Married!
- Yellow lobster 1 in 30 million
- "Inception" rules box office for third weekend (Reuters)
- Obama must break his tax promise
- U.A.E. Moves to Block BlackBerry Services
- 1962 glass could be Corning's next bonanza seller (AP)
- Just Married: Chelsea's Special Night
- And now you know...the rest of the story.
- Laugh it up, fuzz ball!
- The [copyright] maximalist is working for the day when ... all culture is property.
- It's a three patch problem Watson.
- The Food Crisis in Niger
- Take that, flying cars that don't!
- Derf Scratch has died
- Yacht Rock
- High-speed lightning videos
- Comme D'Habitude
- Shelf life
- John Boorman's "Point Blank"
- The Ghost of Gonzlez
- 13 Most Beautiful...
- Rumors of its death were greatly exaggerated.
- Sunday Satire by Mark Fiore.
- U-S-A! U-S-A! Sample #1:"U", Sample #2:"S", (record scratching), Sample #3:"A"!
- Particularly catching on in the prison population
- Why did Chuck Norris destroy the periodic table? ... because he only believes in the element of Suprise!
- Critters online genre fiction workshop
- On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood,...
- We're so bad, you know we're good.
- Modesty: To Know a Veil
- A Reflection of Civil Disobedience
- 99 Names of Allah and the Glassmaker
- THE PHOTO ISSUE 2010
- Wagashi - Japanese confectionery art
- "Democracy is stronger than this."
- Sculling across the seas
- They call him the "Rabbah Rouser"
- Fox News gets front row White House seat over NPR and related posts
- Obama: Drawdown of American troops in Iraq 'on schedule' and related posts
- James Van Der Beek, Kimberly Brook Tie the Knot and related posts
- Only Vampire Blood Can Save Sookie on 'True Blood' (VIDEO) and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan walks out of jail [Updated] and related posts
- Ford Sells Volvo Car Brand to China's Geely, For $1.5 Billion and related posts
- Politico: Probes of Rangel and Maxine Waters Raise Questions About Race and related posts
- Terrorists' Rockets Slam Into Israeli and Jordanian Red Sea Resorts and related posts
- More On Bush Tax Cuts and related posts
- Maxine Waters To Face Ethics Trial Over Intervention In Struggling Bank and related posts
- Alan Greenspan: Economy Feels Like A Quasi-Recession and related posts
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz: Married! and related posts
- Rockets Hit Aqaba In Another Terrorist Attack On Jordanian Soil and related posts
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) (source: US Congress via Wikipedia) and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan Released From Jail; Heads to Rehab and related posts
- Admiral Mullen On Meet The Press: The US Has An Iran Strike Plan and related posts
- Israel Rockets Fired Land in Eilat and Jordan and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail and related posts
- Fix FaceTime and MMS Problem on iPhone 4 After Jailbreaking Using JailbreakMe 2.0 and related posts
- Source refutes TMZ report about Lindsay Lohan entering rehab for crystal meth and related posts
- Rockets fired at Jordan & Israel from Egypt... and related posts
- Why You Can Blame Bush For The Fact That His Tax Cuts Are Expiring In The First Place and related posts
- Alan Greenspan: The Financial System Is Broke and related posts
- Entire Dutch Forces in Afghanistan Head for Home....... and related posts
- YouTube Video on Jailbreaking iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 Using JailbreakME and related posts
- Israel Warns Hamas After Rocket Fire From Gaza Strip and related posts
- UFC on Versus 2 results, recap and post-fight discussion for 'Jones vs Matyushenko' and related posts
- True Blood Season 3 Episode 7 Hitting the Ground Promo and related posts
- Fighter bonuses and awards for UFC on Versus 2: 'Jones vs Matyushenko' and related posts
- Watch Shark Week! Shark Week 2010 Schedule, Discovery Channel August 1 (Video) and related posts
- RIM says will not compromise BlackBerry security - Reuters UK
- Obama highlights fulfilled promise of Iraq drawdown in speech to veterans - Washington Post
- UAE Puts the Squeeze on BlackBerry - Wall Street Journal
- Tropical Depression 4 emerged in the Central Atlantic on Monday morning and ... - Chicago Tribune
- AP Top News at 12:10 pm EDT - The Associated Press
- BP to begin tests for plugging Gulf well - USA Today
- Current Font Size: - Times LIVE (blog)
- AP Top News at 11:55 am EDT - The Associated Press
- TD 4 is here... - FOXNews (blog)
- Obama: US commitment in Iraq is shifting - The Associated Press
- Jailbreakme app launched for Apple iPhones - Daily Mail
- After Selling House, Andrew Romanoff Gains in Polls - CBS News
- Chelsea Clinton Gets Married, Rhinebeck New York Goes A Little Crazy - NPR (blog)
- Text of Obama's Speech on Iraq - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Microsoft's Office for Apple computers due in October - Reuters UK
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Sify
- Obama: Our commitment in Iraq is changing - Macleans.ca (blog)
- Lindsay Lohan out of Jail, Begins Three-Month Stint in Rehab - CBS News
- Watch the static kill demonstration - CNN (blog)
- Afghanistan Policy Review Begins Sooner Than You Think - The Atlantic
- UAE to ban some BlackBerry services - Computerworld (blog)
- AP Top News at 10:50 am EDT - The Associated Press
- Lady Gaga Reveals She Does "Cocaine" - Us Magazine
- Different Views of New Phase in Iraq - New York Times
- AP Top News at 10:30 am EDT - The Associated Press
- Thousands gather for Higgins funeral - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
- Alicia Keys says I do to Swizz Beatz - Times LIVE (blog)
- UAE says BlackBerry ban will affect visitors too - The Associated Press
- 'Lie-ins good for health' - The Hindu
- Tributes to Higgins - SkySports
- Virginia Police Can Ask About Immigration Status
- The Party of the Rich
- Are the Corporate Money Floodgates About to Open?
- Porn site airs at Indonesia's parliament
- Federal Judge Denies Obama's Lawyer's Motion to Dismiss Virginia Health Care Suit
- Shirley Sherrod - It's As If She Had No History At All
- Motion to Dismiss the Virginia lawsuit against President Obama's National Health Care Law. - DENIED
- My view: Does NOAA have bigger fish to fry? The move from fish, to Petrol Pandering.
- A message from Charles Sherrod
- 528-pound mom dies 5 months after birth
- Judge won't dismiss Va. challenge to health care law
- Tea Part Comix Creator Speaks: I Do Hate Obama, But I'm Not a Racist
- The Soak-the-Rich Catch-22
- Kyl: Illegal Aliens' Kids Shouldn't Be Citizens
- Bush Tax Cuts and the GOP's Deficit Hypocrisy
- Chelsea's Wedding - Let Them Eat Cake
- Manufacturing sector growth slows in July
- Andrew Bacevich on Afghanistan War: "The President Lacks the Guts to Get Out"
- A Mad Hatters' Tea Party?
- Lady Gaga uses Phoenix concert to protest SB-1070: 'I will yell and I will scream and I will hold you.'
- Arizona Sheriff: 'Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy'. Monday, August 02, 2010. By Penny Starr, Senior...
- Internet Explorer Gains Market Share at the Expense of Firefox
- Honesty on taxes: President Obama would repeal cuts only on rich
- Fire at South Africa retirement home fire 'kills 18'
- Rupert Murdoch May Buy Himself a Baseball Team
- Lax security may have aided prison breakout, Arizona authorities say
- OCID... Obsessive Compulsive Israel Disorder
- High court trims Miranda warning rights bit by bit
- Social Security Still Not In Crisis, GOP Spin Falls Flat on Face
- Geithner pledges quick action on financial rules
- Poconos Casino Mount Airy Is Facing Competition
- Mitch Miller, Music Executive and TV Host, Dies
- News Analysis: Different Views of New Phase in Iraq
- BP Procedure Meant to Permanently Seal Well Is Set to Begin
- Our Towns: Meadowland Fans Lament State Plan
- Obama to Reaffirm Iraq Withdrawal Is On Schedule
- Rockets Fired Toward Israel and Jordan
- Evidence Grows of Problem of Clergy Burnout
- Explosions Heard in Israeli City
- Lines on Plagiarism Blur for Students in the Digital Age
- Congressional Memo: In Personal Ethics Battles, a Partywide Threat
- Channeling Paul Revere to Protect Public Gardens
- A Benchmark of Progress, Electrical Grid Fails Iraqis
- CNN Plan for Morgan Leaves Questions About Couric
- Immigrant Maids Flee Lives of Abuse in Kuwait
- Peters and Stritch in A Little Night Music
- Pawlenty, Weighing Presidential Run, Campaigns in Iowa
- Blast in Gaza at Hamas Commanders Home Wounds 24
- Mexico City Journal: Protests Test Patience of Mexico City Drivers
- Bing and Google in a Race for Search Features
- In Koreas, Floods Carry Land Mines
- Chinas Real Estate Boom and Conflicting Policy
- Rethinking the Afghanistan Wars What-Ifs
- National Guard Deployment at Border to Take Weeks
- Technology Races to Meet Tide of Data
- Running Government as a Cash Business
- Clintons Gown Spoke Beyond the Silence
- Crews Prepare to Plug Well for Good
- About New York: Three Sons Learn How Their Mother Evaded Nazis
- Cheney Still in Hospital After Surgery
- Tesla Subsidy Vanishing Amid Electric Vehicle Boom
- Claim: Alleged WikiLeaker Gave Classified Documents to Ex-Hacker Lamo
- Steven Levy on How Foursquare Melds Real and Digital Worlds
- Geek Culture's Fiercest Female Ass-Kickers, as Picked by You
- August 2, 1790: New Nation Comes to Its Census
- Hacker Spoofs Cell Phone Tower to Intercept Calls
- From Samizdat to Twitter: How Technology Makes Censorship Irrelevant
- Biometric and Other Locks Fail to Foil Hackers at DefCon
- Do Not Call List Tops 200 Million, Some Still Ignore It
- Analysis: Google Stumbles, Again, With China Outage Report
- American iPad Users Pay Among the Highest For Data Worldwide
- Physicists Dream Up the Antilaser
- Cheaper, Better Satellites Made From Cellphones and Toys
- DIY Wearable Computer Turns You Into a Cyborg
- WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File
- Sharp Shooting Sony Cam Guides You, Even When Lost
- Former NSA Director: Hold Nations Responsible For Cyber Attacks, Period
- Porn Industry Aroused by FaceTime Possibilities
- iPad Popular With Aviation Crowd
- Spotify Denies Reported Setbacks to U.S. Launch
- Anonymous Sources Delay Speculated Facebook IPO Again, To 2012
- Pakistanis Ask: Drones? What Drones?
- Found: The Future of In-Flight Entertainment
- July 30, 1935: Penguins Invade Britain, Readers Rejoice
- Found Contest: Imagine the Future of Taco Trucks
- Clive Thompson on the Death of the Phone Call
- What You Want: Flickr Creator Spins Addictive New Web Service
- Alt Text: Library of Congress Rulings That Could Have Been
- Gallery: How to Build an Earthquake-Resistant Bridge
- WikiLeaks Suspect's YouTube Videos Raised 'Red Flag' in 2008
- Sex Boosts Brain Growth
- Radioactive Boar On the Rise In Germany
- The Great Operating System Games
- Indian Police Using Facebook to Catch Scofflaw Drivers
- Does Net Neutrality Violate the Fifth Amendment?
- Does Net Neutrality Violates the Fifth Amendment?
- Defeating Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
- Is Starcraft II Killing Graphics Cards?
- Browser-based Jailbreak For IPhone 4 Released
- Equatorial Mounts For Budget Astrophotography?
- Microsoft's Ad Team Trumps IE Developers' Privacy Aims
- Negroponte Offers OLPC Technology For India's $35 Tablet
- Mozilla Finds Flaw With Black Hat Video Stream
- A How-To Website For Australian Voters
- Linux Kernel 2.6.35 Released
- Chernobyl Area Survey Finds Lasting Problems For Wildlife
- How Can an Old-school Coder Regain His Chops?
- Electric Car Subsidies As Handouts For the Rich
- RIM's Encryption 'Too Secure' For Indian Government's Taste
- Verizon Changing Users Router Passwords
- First Membrane Controlled By Light Developed
- Tor Developer Detained At US Border, Pressed On Wikileaks
- Hubble Accuracy Surpassed By Earthbound Telescope
- Should Professors Be Required To Teach With Tech?
- Hacker Builds $1,500 Cell Phone Tapping Device
- Cooling Pump Malfunction On ISS
- BlackBerry Services To Be Halted In UAE
- Are the New Kindles Tablets-In-Training?
- First GNOME Census Results
- Alternatives To Paypal's Virtual Credit Card Service?
- The Oregon Trail: The Movie
- What it's really like to work in a music store (a series of superb reality-comedy videos)
- Which chem suit is right for you?
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4
- Random Texas sign: "Dang good candy"
- Haiku for failed banks
- Antenna criticism vanishes
- More miniature masterpieces from Dalton Ghetti
- The Brick Wash Cycle
- UAE to block Blackberry messaging: "If you can't scan 'em, ban 'em"
- A life in polaroids
- Man faces jail for videotaping gun-waving plainclothes cop
- Millions of 5-year-olds have found their calling
- The Intimidator
- Wikileaks volunteer detained
- Paul Stanley's boots
- Ants on a scanner: 5-year video timelapse
- Army's Wikileaks dragnet widens
- In Boise, of all places, lawyers squabble over BP spill claims lawsuits
- TIME Afghansploitation magazine cover: fixed it for you.
- Submit to the Submitterator!
- Anti-Defamation League sides with bigots against mosque
- Largest hail stone in the US?
- Stating the Obvious : If you don't have a house you don't need no sofa
- San Francisco: Diana Gameros at this weekend's Bicycle Music Festival
- The Wunderkammer that is Webb Gallery
- Sea No Evil: Sea Shepherd benefit art show in CA
- Elephants in Scotland and other odd animal translocations
- Experiencing the re-invention of flight in St. Paul
- When removing a bee hive do you: a) call in an expert, b) nuke it from orbit as its the only way to be...
- Clashes in Kashmir leave 33 dead, scores stuck with Orchestral riff in head
- The Indonesian parliament's internal TV network is really, really great... FOR PORN
- Sad: Bicycling 11-year-old run over by minivan. Sadder: Minivan driven by boy's mom. Dumbass: Mom was...
- LI town using Google Earth to find pools without permits, chicks sunbathing topless
- Raul Castro: This whole Communism thing? Eh, maybe not so much
- In a bid for the 2012 Republican Primaries, Ahmadinejad calls for live TV debate with Obama
- And only slightly less known than the Sicilian rule, is "Never let an angry drunk Chinese man drive a...
- Remember those forecasts for a busy hurricane season? Yeah, about that
- "Women's liberation has now come to be seen as the ability to wrap your legs around a pole, or flash...
- Mom, Dad, summer camp is going great. I'm now a weapons expert and ready to kill evil infidels
- Dutch clinic treats hardcore alcoholics with beer. "Here I can drink a beer in the morning without...
- Leeds - Liverpool canal closed due to drought conditions. Zeppelin flights and stagecoach routes unaffected
- Afghan leak "risky business". Before you know it, they'll be dabbling in Scientology, making bad...
- Cool: super strong glass invented by Corning expected bring in billions, as it will revolutionize cell...
- FFFF0000000600010012 77AA ^@007D^@ 10012 10000001 -7BFB6700 C00000 0 480048 -2 2 35D 20 0 20 -1 0 2 13 35D...
- Photoshop this camouflaged carnivore
- Author suggests 'bowling alone' unhealthy, that after bad splits some people try to spare themselves...
- Italy names winner of 'Miss Chubby' contest, who says she was "very moved" - though not easily
- Libraries, once considered a place for books, are more and more becoming a haven for entertainment DVD's,...
- He can't see. He can't tell his right hand from his left hand. He can barely hold a conversation. What he...
- Man robs Wendy's restaurant, gets away, then calls restaurant twice to biatch about his lousy haul
- Arrests sought after burgers, fries tossed in pool. Police hoping to ketchup to ringleader and toss his...
- 9 months after DC's snowpocalypse, area hospitals brace for wave of births. Except for the ones that aren't
- Chelsea Clinton weds longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky - AZCentral.com
- Justin Bieber Writing a Memoir - Billboard
- Chelsea Clinton Wedding Dress Guessing Over, Vera Wang Wins - The Epoch Times
- Gulf crews prepare to start plugging well for good - AP - msnbc.com
- UAE, Saudis to ban BlackBerry services - Dubuque Telegraph Herald
- June construction activity rises 0.1 percent - Monterey County Herald
- New Tropical Depression forms in the Atlantic - WCBD
- Lindsay Lohan Leaves Jail, Enters Rehab - ABC News
- Obese mom dies in Romania, 5 months after birth - AP - msnbc.com
- Tropical depression forms in the Atlantic - AP - msnbc.com
- Fed chief Ben Bernanke sees long road back to economic health - Asbury Park Press
- UAE says BlackBerry ban will affect visitors - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- June construction activity rises 0.1 percent - msnbc.com
- ISM: Manufacturing Growth Sluggish In July - Industrial Distribution
- Fed Chairman Bernanke sees long road back to economic health - WSLS.com
- UAE: BlackBerry ban to impact visitors - KRQE News 13
- Chinese businessman Huang tries to oust Hicks and Gillett from soccer club Liverpool - San Francisco Examiner
- Michael Schumacher accepts ruling, apologizes for impeding Rubens Barrichello in Hungarian GP - FOX News
- Chinese Businessman Wants To Buy Liverpool Club - CBS News
- Father chains teen to kitchen table for days - AP - msnbc.com
- Milwaukee Brewers sign Corey Hart to three-year extension through 2013 - Post-Crescent
- Lindsay Lohan Road to Jail special on E: What's next for Lohan? - Examiner
- UAE Banning BlackBerry Services for Everyone - KTLA.com
- 528-Pound Mom Dies 5 Months After Birth - Denver Channel
- UAE to ban BlackBerry services, Saudis follow suit - Cape Cod Times
- Victoria Lacatus Dead: Obese Mom Dies In Romania 5 Months After Giving Birth - Huffingtonpost.com
- Ahead of the Bell: Baird downgrades 6 chip stocks - AP - msnbc.com
- 11 are rescued from sinking boat near western NY - msnbc.com
- Northern Ohio Red Cross giving away new car, or Amish buggy - Columbus Dispatch
- Ohio Red Cross giving away new car, or Amish buggy - AP - msnbc.com
- Gorilla Glass, 1962 Invention, Poised To Be Big Seller For Corning
- Seven Reasons To Not Send Your Kids to College
- New North Korea Sanctions Target Suspected Financiers Of Nuclear-Weapons Program
- Daily News Plagiarism? Kate Winslet Article Closely Resembles Daily Mail Article
- Earl Davidson, Lake Michigan Plane Crash's Final Victim, Found
- Newlyweds Recycle Their Way To $3,800 Wedding
- Google, Bing In An Arms Race For Features
- Max Palevsky's Paradise Cove Home In Malibu For Sale
- Virginia Health Care Reform Lawsuit, First Before A Judge, Clears Legal Hurdle
- Simple Tips for a More Relaxing Vacation
- Bali Rabies Outbreak Kills 78, U.S. Posts Travel Warning
- Former Governor Argues That Obama Should Drop Joe Biden And Make Hillary Clinton His 2012 Running Mate
- Lady Gaga NUDE In Vanity Fair: Talks Cocaine & Celibacy (PHOTO)
- Real Life 'Inception': How To Guide Your Dreams (VIDEO)
- Serena Williams Complains On Twitter
- Neil Gaiman Win Lawsuit Over Comic Book Characters
- Buckeyes Picked To Win Big Ten
- Shaq Speaks Hebrew! (VIDEO)
- Children's Social Security Numbers Targeted For Identity Theft
- Bell Pensions To Be Paid By Other California Ciies
- Chief U.S. District Judge Wiley Y. Daniel Says Judicial Vacancies Impeding Justice
- Share YOUR 'Breakthrough' Story! This Week's Topic: Relationships (VIDEO)
- Oprah's Farewell Season: The Trailer (VIDEO)
- George Schultz, Meg Whitman's Campaign Co-Chairman, Clashes With Her On Global Warming
- Glenn Beck University Gets Its First TV Commercial (VIDEO)
- DoubleClick Founder Kevin O'Connor On The 'iFad,' Google, And His New Venture FindTheBest.com
- Littleton Chihuahua Mix Attacked By Coyote, Saved By Pit Bulls
- Chicago Ranks 2nd In Percentage Of Union Workers
- Sarah Palin: Obama Doesn't Have 'The Cojones' To Fix Illegal Immigration (VIDEO)
- Candace Bushnell Paved The Way For Women's 'Confessional' Lit With 'Sex & The City'
- Touch Screen Frenzy: Which Touch Screen Cell Phone is the Best?
- Google brings translation tool in Google Docs Suite!
- 8 Best Free iPhone 4 Word Games To Have Fun With
- If you have it... Old Spice - Bruce Campbell
- Breitbart Gets The RNC BOOT!
- How Apple Beat Motorola In The Phone Business
- Grateful Dead - Ripple
- Grateful Dead - 6-26-94 - So Many Roads
- R.I.P. Captain Trips: Jerry Garcia Would Have Been 68 Today
- Toy Story 3: Inception
- The waddling chicken that thinks it's a penguin
- Google Crowned 'King of Malware'
- APOD: Prometheus Creating Saturn Ring Streamers
- Shock Collar - Safe or Dangerous? | Animal Tales
- Study changes picture of U.S. quake hazards | Reuters
- UK: Police doubt 'Sarah's Law' will cause vigilante attacks
- Picasso, Man with a Violin and Man with a Guitar
- Brand New The Expendables Featurette
- YouTube - Lady Gaga: Imagine
- Time Flies
- YouTube - happy birthday momma by bill cosby
- The UN-Authorized Angelina Jolie Biography w/ Multiple Topics for Discussion???
- A Christian Who Doubts the Existence of God???
- Great 3D Graphics Artwork by Irma Gruenholz
- US Faces 'Disaster' from Financial Reform Bill, Bachmann Warns
- Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriffs Head
- Death toll Pakistan floods rises to 1,100 - 27,000 people still trapped - Yahoo! News
- France24 - Death toll tops 1,000 as rescuers struggle to reach flood victims
- Gator Feeding Frenzy: Hundreds of Gators Feasted on Mudfish in Okefenokee Swamp - KTLA
- Sunday Funnies
- How to Get Started with Usenet in Three Simple Steps [Usenet]
- LockBot Swaps and Customizes Your Android Lock Screen [Downloads]
- Use a Slight Smile Instead of a Poker Face [Mind Hacks]
- Office for Mac 2011 Available in Late October [Microsoft Office]
- How to Set Up Your Writing as a Real Business [Writing]
- Use JailbreakMe to One-Click Jailbreak Your iOS 4.x Device [Jailbreak]
- Latest foobar2000 Beta Makes Installing and Updating Plug-Ins Easier [Updates]
- Make New-Orleans-Style Iced Coffee Overnight [Recipes]
- Use Checkinstall to Build Linux Apps from Source with Fewer Problems [Linux Tip]
- Use Yogurt Lids as Paint Drip Catchers [Clever Uses]
- Orange, Silver, and Black: The High Contrast Office [Featured Workspace]
- Repurpose a Bookshelf into a Bed [DIY]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Make Your Own In-N-Out Double-Double Burger at Home [Recipes]
- Backup Your Vinyl Collection by Casting Copies [DIY]
- Craft a DIY Camera Bean Bag for On-The-Go Stability [DIY]
- Five Best Personal Project Management Tools [Hive Five]
- July 2010's Most Popular Posts [This Is Good]
- Convert Your Charcoal Grill to Gas [DIY]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Build The Cadillac of DIY Flower Pot Smokers to BBQ in Style [Cooking]
- DIY Circuit Board Table [DIY]
- Learn the Art of Whole Animal Buying to Save Money and Support Local Food [Food]
- Raptr Is a Gaming Social Network, Messaging Client, and Organizer Rolled Into One [Gaming]
- DIY iMac-like iPad Stand [DIY]
- Top 10 Tools and Tactics to Trim Your Bills [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Make Edible Cups Out of Jello [Food]
- How Can I Make iOS 4 Usable on My iPhone 3G? [Ask Lifehacker]
- From the Tips Box: Zooming Expos, Cleaning Scroll Wheels, and Online Identities [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- Android Application Development in 24 Hours
- 5 lessons for win-win open source projects
- Java code analysis tool --- nWire
- 15 Best Portfolio Websites of Photographers
- Style an HTML Table using jQuery UI and Theme Switcher Widget
- Yes You Kanban!
- Debugging Tomcat using Eclipse Remote Java Application
- Is Good Code Impossible?
- Java.Net.Next Requirements - More than One Account on Java.Net?
- Java Killers #3 - ? is the question
- Runa is hiring Clojure developers
- Using Apache OpenWebBeans with Apache Tomcat
- Review: Groovy for Domain-Specific Languages
- Choose Grails version and configure GRAILS_HOME automatically, updated
- SQL Server - Time Zone Awareness For Global Organization
- Introduction to BINARY_CHECKSUM and Working Example
- How to improve your coding efficiency
- What is Silverlight?
- Comparing Spring Web Services and Apache CXF
- Pairing - Why does it work..
- Google Guava vs Apache Commons for Argument Validation
- Sharding in Grails
- 25 HTML5 Features, Tips, and Techniques you Must Know
- The rise and fall of OCaml
- Am I getting something wrong? (thinking about OOP)
- Engineering Fine-Grained Parallelism in Java
- 17+ paypal alternatives for easier e-commerce
- LINQ to SQL Query Operators Part II
- Why you can't use generics with arrays in Java?
- Weird Science 25th Anniversary Quiz
- Wire Frame Motorcycle and Sidecar
- Interactive Zombie Movie
- Turning CAPTCHAs into Art
- Zach Anner's Website
- Bubble Boy
- Sausage Jelly
- World in Focus Photo Contest
- Horizontal Wind Turbine
- See More of Comic-Con 2010
- The Guy Who's Always in the Background on TV
- The Origin of the Supermarket
- Strange Circular Suburbs of Copenhagen
- Yummy Pockets
- Purple Octopus
- Robber Calls Wendy's to Complain About Cash
- Tamsin van Essen's "Contaminated" Ceramics
- The Most Expensive Car Wash in the UK
- What Movies Predict for the Next 40 Years
- Elliptical Trainer Bicycle
- Yellow Submarine Wedding Cake
- This Is What Happens When You Place a Large Rock Inside a Washing Machine
- Rowers Cross North Atlantic, Breaking 114-Year Record
- Scientists: Triceratops Never Existed
- Butt Station
- Do Not Vote For My Dad
- World's Stupidest Criminal Found in Canada
- Inflationary Language, by Victor Borge
- 81-Year-Old Man Sucked Venom Out After Bitten by Copperhead Snake, Then Stomped It To Death
- Topological and Other Strange Captchas
- Fashion Police Thwarted: Sagging is Legal
- Don't Get a Divorce: Stay Un-Divorced Instead
- Kid-Friendly Syringe?
- Volkswagen Hippie Van Pool Table
- Amish Teen Led Police on Horse and Buggy Chase
- Beer Label Fighting Shields
- Naked woman 'falls through roof during sex'
- A Life With Tea
- Weirdest Animals to Photograph
- NOOOOOO. . . !!!!!!!!
- Wild Horse Driven Over Rocks To His Death During Owyhee Roundup
- The Madden Curse: Will it strike down Drew Brees?
- Remember when people laughed at trickle-down economics?
- Chernobyl zone shows decline in biodiversity
- Plants 'can think and remember'
- Dogs 'mimic movements of owners'
- Depression the illness that's still taboo
- Americans spending more time on social networks than e-mails, portals
- Funeral service for Alex Higgins at Belfast cathedral
- Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins: A life in pictures
- The Dangerous Game of Confidence
- Because Right Here & Right Now I Am Blessed
- Spanish to retain culturally important Inquisition
- Global Warming Is Undeniable
- Greenpeace Activists Quarantine Illegal GE Crops Europe
- Florida from space
- Hawaii from space
- Dubai from space
- Bloody Agnostics!
- Top 5 websites for Kids Math Games
- Israel demolishes Bedouin village
- Woman"s nude pics end up on line after calling for Help
- Sheriff invites Obama to come see Arizona War-Zone for Himself
- More than 100 dead in China flooding
- White Women's Workout.
- Convicted of Murder by Brain
- Sidney Harman (Almost Certainly) Buys Newsweek [Magazines]
- 'Is There Something In My Hair?' [Open Caption]
- Presidential Hopeful Tim Pawlenty Shows Off 'Red-Hot Smoking Wife' 
- How to Tell If You're a Plagiarist [Field Guide]
- Science: You'll Never Get Laid If You Keep Talking [Dating]
- Which Comedian Was Humiliated by a B-List Actress? [Blind Items]
- Attention, Tea Party: Deflation Is Coming [Money Matters]
- Lindsay Lohan Is Out of Jail [Gossip Roundup]
- Rupert Murdoch May Buy Himself a Baseball Team [News Corp]
- Watch These Guys Drive Through a Raging Inferno [Video]
- BP's Oil Well Nears Killing Stage [Disasters]
- Lindsay Lohan Released from Jail, Rehab Next [Breaking]
- Gorilla Turns 50, Celebrates Milestone with Friends, Family [Birthdays]
- Goldman Sachs: Neighborhood Pariah [Neighbors]
- Brazilian Backs [Pic Of The Night]
- A Guide to Old Media Tumblrs [Field Guide]
- Fisherman Catches One-in-30-Million Yellow Lobster [Whoa]
- International Space Station May Conduct Spacewalks to Fix Broken Cooling System [Space]
- Watch This Guy Hack an ATM to Spit Out Money [Scary]
- Cheez Doodle Creator Morrie Yohai Dies at 90 [And Now He's Dead]
- Devil May Glare [Open Caption]
- Deepak Chopra Marries Alicia Keys... to Swizz Beatz [Nuptials]
- Pot Brownies May Carry Double Jail Time Thanks to Senate [War On Drugs]
- Final Plug of BP Oil Spill May Start Tomorrow [Finally]
- Fox News Gets Front-Row Seat at White House [Journalismism]
- Sarah Palin: Obama Doesn't Have the 'Cajones' to Handle Immigration [Fighting Words]
- Robber Calls Wendy's To Complain About Cash Amount [Robberies]
- Under the Weather [Pic Of The Day]
- In 76 Countries Being Gay Is a Crime [Awful Things]
- Study: America's Drinking Rate at Highest Level Since 1985 [Drinking]
|[audio] Man On TV Urges Mass Purchase Of Listerine|
|Why doesn't True Blood get as much critical...|
|The media's real bias: Caring about itself too...|
|Chinese Protestors Stand Firm on Cantonese Rights|
|Gallery: Summer Into Fall|
|Going Aboard the Drillship Discoverer...|
|Education: Morning Roundup, The Berkeley-BP...|
|Capsized boat leaves dozens dead|
|On This Day: Iraq Invades Kuwait, Leading to...|
|Kennewick Man Redux?|
|Out Of Time|
|Energy Entrepreneurs: The brain grain|
|DNA Dilemma: The FAQs - Newsweek|
|J&K CM chairs Unified Command Meeting,4...|
|Alex Ross: New CDs of Chopin, Thomas Larcher,...|
|In Its Challenge To Federal Health-Care Law,...|
|Chelsea Clinton's Wedding: Partying Till 4:30 a.m.|
|Should Probloggers Use Hellotxt For iPhone?|
|Translating the ABC Press Tour|
|Killer Floods in Pakistan|
|10 Questions for Gov. Tim Pawlenty|
|Obama To Declare End of Iraq War In Speeches,...|
|On Todays Ruling in Virginia|
|Hill Committee Fundraising: Sign of Democratic...|
|Onward and Upward|
|State aid, teacher funding vote today in Senate|
|'Top Secret America'A Bust|
wall street j.
|U.K. Lehman Ruling: A Win for Some Hedge Funds|
|TARP: Does Anyone Care? -- Part 2|
|18 Things You (Supposedly) Should Never Pay...|
|Reducing Hospital Bouncebacks|
|Will You Need to Repay the 2009 'Making Work...|
|Four Things Groups Want that Leaders Can't Give...|
|Leadership Is Easy If No People Are Involved|
|No Antenna Issues for Australian iPhone 4: Did...|
|Private Construction Spending Decline In June,...|
|Joining a list of probes (I, II) from...|
|Knewton Brings On Ex-AOLer David Liu As COO|
|What Americans Do Online: Social Media And...|
|Forget Check-ins, Hotlist Brings Facebook and...|
|Sites in Like, Not Love, With Facebook Link...|
|Operations: The secret sauce revisited|
|Rambler to Merge with Afisha New CEO Nikolay...|
|Big Money Does Not Build Great Online Products|
|Google Music Will Take on Pandora Head On|
|Here's Why Companies Still Aren't Putting...|
|Alicia Keys Marries Boyfriend Swizz Beatz in...|
|Most Internet time now spent with social...|
|AT&T Launches QR Code Scanning App for...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Safari-Based Jailbreak Available for iOS...|
|DIY Detroit: A Hands On Approach to Fixing the...|
|Google Maps for BlackBerry Preparing Update...|
|TWiT 259: Next Stop: Gilbert, Arizona|
|In Depth: 8 features the next version of...|
|Annoying Trends: The 18-Hour Coffee Drip|
|Private construction drops 0.6% in June|
|Woman's nude photos exposed by tech support|
|This Washing Machine Can't Handle a Brick (Video)|
|Best in Blogs: WikiLeaks Revelations, Google...|
|8 New Details About Chelsea's Wedding|
|5 Widely Believed Dating Myths (Science Says...|
|After 378 years, NH family farm goes up for sale|
|Camera Lens Mug Helps You Focus On Your Drink|
|Different Breeds of Tweets|
|Triceratops dinosaur never really existed|
|Stromboli (Volcano Week 5)|
|Miss New York Rules!|
|Blonde Chick Faceplants|
|Lets have kids.|
|How Prospects Cooled for U.S. Global Warming Bill|
|Life in a Box|
|If the Sun Has Spots, Should Venetians Get...|
|How to Safely Climb to 120,000 Feet in a Balloon|
|The Most Useful Machine|
|NOLA: Charter Issues 2.0|
|10 Facts About Eating Disorders|
|Cutting Soot Emissions May Slow Climate Change...|
|Off-grid campaigner: Inspiring today's US pioneers|
|How-To: Cast your own miniatures from a master...|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Weird Science 25th Anniversary...|
|Batman and Wonder Woman get married, for real...|
|Stolen Macbooks at Lincoln Elementary|
|Alton Brown's Grilled Salmon Recipe|
|TNF blockers may increase the risk of...|
|Major urinary proteins|
|WSJ: Microsoft Crippled Internet Explorer...|
|Future Of Health: Handheld Hospital|
|Cup of Heroes|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: August 2010|
|Design Thinking: Dear Don . . .|
|The 10 Most Iconic Bare Torsos in Music: A...|
|Art On The Fly: 10 Examples Of Zany Zipper Art|
|Heart Chamber Orchestra|
|The New Domino / Rafael Violy Architects|
|Lets Be Blunt|
|Transformations 3 by Leo Fitzmaurice &...|
|The Perrier Mansion|
|7 Must Read Success Lessons from Dale Carnegie|
|My Company Newsletter|
|Unclutterer interviews host of Clean Sweep,...|
|This Week's Health Industry News|
|the best goal is no goal|
|Who Says You Can't Love Lima Beans?|
|You Asked: Is It Bad to Exercise Twice in One Day?|
|Hotel Hana-Maui and Honua Spa, Hana, Hawaii|
|Justin Bieber Makes Fall's Pants Look Even Cooler|
|Radar: Re-Opening for H&M, Harlem, V.I.P....|
|BlogHer 10 Geek Lab: Office Hours|
|To Play Soccer You Have to Have Some Balls|
|Wife Imprisons 80-Year-Old Husband In Laundry...|
|8 Ways to Avoid an Old Boyfriend|
|AICN SDCC Q&@ Part 1 of 15: Bug talks with...|
|Rachel Weisz in Talks for 'Deep Blue Sea' Remake|
|Jackie Brown - Trailer|
|Comic-Con Ketchup: Guillermo Del Toro to helm...|
|Brian Geraghty, Josh Peck and Margarita Levieva...|
|Geraghty, Peck & Levieva Cast in New...|
|Charlie Sheen Plea Deal Down to the Wire|
|TV recap: 'True Blood'|
|Which Comedian Was Humiliated by a B-List...|
|Thrilling Clip From Centurion|
|Lantls Pulse/Surreal (Stereogum Premiere)|
|Donnis Says He's 'Always Late,' But MC Is Right...|
|Love Parade Memorial Draws Hundreds of Mourners...|
|Cassette tapes are back in the mix|
the big picture
|Afghanistan, July, 2010|
|Life in a minefield|
|New York Photos of the Week July 24 - July 31|
|Monday, 02 Aug 2010|
|In the Italian Night, Islands of Light|
|(via jessaimeebeth, theabstract)morri!!!!|
|HEE MOON - Someone's Eve|
|in l i f e . in d e a th|
|4769816382_2fc15ec3a6.jpg 500425 pixels|
|Comic for August 2, 2010|
|business need to be more like causes. causes...|
|A post-industrial A to Z digital battledore|
|Searching as a way of life.|
|Presentation: Six Digital Trends to Watch|
|Best Magazine Story Ever|
|Report: Too much dispersant in the Gulf|
|Flipboard: A startups first bad day or success?|
|Posts from 08/02|
|FCC working more with the public|
|I repeat: John Ensign needs to go away|
|Back porch, an August afternoon|
|Maybe This Company Can Predict How Google Me...|
|Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro|
|Should I do this deal ?|
|The Data Bubble|
|A symptom of acid reflux.|
|Moving on for the last time|
|When ideas have sex|
|Two tweets worth|
|Mobile Access 2010 | Pew Internet &...|
|The Little BIG Things, Compressed Edition!|