- Size isn't everything: The big brain myth
- Could volcanic eruptions signal boom time for ocean life?
- It's official: Saudi Arabia Bans BlackBerries
- Can You Handle It? The Five Spiciest Foods in the Country
- The Touchdown is Football but the Celebration is Soccer
- 150-Year-Old Lost Ship Found in Arctic : Discovery News
- AFP: Iran denies grenade attack on Ahmadinejad
- cigarettes the reason England's World Cup dream went up.....
- Jeff Goldblum Leaves 'Law and Order: Criminal Intent'
- 2010 NFL Strength of Schedule (Quick Guide)
- Sandra Bullock Is The Highest Paid Actress In Hollywood
- The Science of Booty Calls [Infographic]
- Creator of Cheez Doodles Dies at 90
- 34 billionaires pledge to donate half their wealth
- 11 Life Lessons From 'True Blood'
- A Monkey Economy As Irrational As Our Own (TED video)
- Ninjas at our wedding!
- Meet the 99ers: Even McDonald's Won't Hire Me
- President Obama to GOP: 'You can't have the keys back!'
- 12 Events That Will Change Everything [Interactive]
- Why Is the Bay Area Building a Suicide Barrier?
- Creepy Japanese Robot Flipper-Babies Are Coming For You
- Bristol Palin to Levi Johnston: 'It's Over'!!
- Hugo Chvez's is batshit insane - Christopher Hitchens
- Meet the Bodybuilding Neo-Nazi Porn Star Who Embalms Corpses
- fflick Turns Twitter Into A Crowdsourced Movie Critic
- The recovery disc rip-off
- How Canada's Dollar Got Ahead, and Left America Behind
- Black Metal Babysitting (Video)
- PHOTOS: The Body Shop Where Life-Like Androids Are Born
- A Throw Away Culture [Infographic]
- 15 Of The Most Humorous And Bizarre Insurance Claims Ever Filed
- http://www.changeofaddress.org/blog/2010 /why-electric-companies-dont-care-about- customer-service/
- How To Enable Google Multiple Account Sign-in Feature
- 30+ Brand New jQuery Plugins To Change the Look and Feel of Your Website | AEXT.NET MAGAZINE
- 5List -The Free HTML5 to-do list.
- UK Logo Design Trend Predictions A Detailed Insight!!
- Free Video Converters For Web-Ready Videos
- 5 Fab Twitter Follower Visualization Tools
- A Useful Selection of Android Developer Tools and Resources :Speckyboy Design Magazine
- Gartner Says the World of Work Will Witness 10 Changes During the Next 10 Years
- Coloured X-Rays of Flowers : Turning X-Ray Into An Art by Hugh Turvey
- BBC News - The tweet elite
- Excellent Collection Of Web Layouts Design Tutorials In Photoshop
- How to hail a London cabbie using Twitter | Technology | guardian.co.uk
- http://smashinghub.com/unbelievable-and- outstanding-photos-of-li-wei.htm
- 30 Awesome Examples of Digital Photography
- 70,000 -FontPark |
- Really Useful Tutorials You Should Have Read in July 2010
- Top Models Agency - Indian Models Pictures Hot Indian Models Pictures ...
- SEOmoz | Lessons Learned from 21 Case Studies in Conversion Rate Optimization
- Google Releases Most Challenging Browser: Google Chrome Canary Build
- Total Gym Home - Total Gym
- everyday chocolate cake | smitten kitchen
- jQuery224( 200+ collection of jQuery for images ) - .net
- Not Eating Right? No Time to Exercise? Need Some Help?
- Do We Really Need Probiotics?
- More on Do We Really Need Probiotics
- Inset Border Effect
- Reddit, I'm confused. I thought Go didn't have exceptions, until I read a little further...
- Worst advice ever...
- Extracting Gold from Old Motherboards
- Epic Photobomber aka The News Raider
- Dear reddit, help me make a brilliant baby name suggestion
- I took my Dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes
- Keep on dreaming ...
- Can someone explain to us non-Americans what "shark week" is? Is it really a thing?
- A computer scientist responds to the SEC's proposal to mandate disclosure for certain asset backed...
- A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his train set in the living...
- Count your blessings
- I have only 1 testicle and am considering getting a prosthetic one. Is this a good idea?
- Runic games announces Torchlight 2
- One fine June day, the author is launching his best-selling memoir, Hitch-22. The next, hes throwing up...
- Israeli troops south of border when Lebanon fired, U.N. says
- This will blow your mind!
- Thank you Doctor! [PICS]
- Saints Row developer Volition had an auction for a voice acting role of a pedestrian to cover the medical...
- Android Scripts (Python/Ruby) can now be a distributed in APK!
- Would it be possible to eat just the right amount of food so that you would never need to poop?
- LOL Star Wars
- Due to all the rehosting talk going on, I made this. It checks whether the original site url is up ( HTTP...
- Iran's Ahmadinejad survives 'assassination attempt'
- The snow fortress in "Inception" totally looks like my school's library.
- Five minutes of David Mitchell ranting. That is all.
- It has come to my attention that a lot of people have not seen this awesome demonstration: a model boat...
- Stephen Colbert Calls Laura Ingraham A Racist Who Can't Write
- Why has no one heard of this incredibly brave man?
- Reviews of a $9599.00 solid state drive...
- If you take this job you'll have a good story for thedailywtf
- Happy 49th Birthday, President Obama!
- Iran's Ahmadinejad survives blast near motorcade (Reuters)
- Iranian media say president's convoy attacked (AP)
- Iran claims to have S-300 surface-to-air missiles (AP)
- Op-Ed Columnist: Broadway and the Mosque
- Darlington woman's eye disease doesn't affect view on life
- Voters boot ex-Detroit mayor's mom from Congress (AP)
- 3 children, teacher killed in China attack (AP)
- Missouri Residents Vote Against Health Care Law
- Mo. voters reject key provision of health care law (AP)
- Country Music Claims Most-Played Artist Of The Decade
- 10 Notorious Criminals Proven Innocent After Execution
- Mosque Plan Clears Hurdle in New York
- Fishing sports
- Another incumbent down as Michigan Rep. loses (AP)
- Reveiz talks leadership
- Family: Racial bias caused Conn. shooter to snap (AP)
- BP: 'Desired outcome' reached with 'static kill' procedure
- National Night Out Catches Buzz
- Obama will mark his birthday by raising cash for Dems
- Police: Illegal immigrant crashes, killing Va. nun (AP)
- Northern Lights may make rare appearance across America
- Woman Kicked Off Flight After Accusing Pilot of Drinking
- Express yourself with Cool Fonts
- Bristol and Levi: Splitsville, again
- Julia Roberts: One Of Hollywoods Worst
- China Plans Huge Buses That Can DRIVE OVER Cars (PHOTOS) (Huffington Post)
- World's Most Outrageous Hotel Fees
- RIM unleashes BlackBerry Torch to take on iPhone (AFP)
- The weekend's biggest wedding wasn't Chelsea Clinton's!
- "This nation was founded on the principle that the government must never choose between religions, or...
- The numbers behind H8
- For-Profit Colleges Mislead Students, Report Finds
- Weirdo Toys
- On discovering "the latter in particular"...
- BP killed the well. Again.
- makes my fingers hurt just to watch!
- Bob's On The Job
- jmtb02 has unlocked an achievement for creating a sequel to Achievement Unlocked
- Who is Huguette Clark?
- "No, the sign said "water is not portable." "Potable?" Is that another one from...
- The Pond: an early US spy agency you've never heard of
- Judge Blocks Most of Arizona Immigration Law
- Glitz, Glamor, Gams, and Grammar
- "Nah, don't feel threatened. I don't have a gun today."
- Trying to "out-terrorize the terrorists"
- Lanyards, Lanyards, Lanyards.
- "Acting White" and Desegregation
- That's not me. That's Balzac.
- I've already fucking used that one
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty
- None On Record - Stories from queer Africa
- This page... This page is fucking terrifying
- Ultimate reading lists
- Spot The Differance
- Somebody satirized Wikipedia, and nobody came to the party.
- The Facebook comments Sarah Palin doesn't want you to see
- Fail VS Fail
- Shout Out To Reuters/Lebanon/Hezbollah/Hamas/LSM, etc. : IDF WAS Within Border Of Israel When Attacked By...
- NBA Rumor: Shaquille ONeal To The Boston Celtics and related posts
- Saudis to block BlackBerry data service August 5th and related posts
- Ahmadinejad Assassination Attempt? Grenade Attack Reported Near Iran Leader's Convoy and related posts
- Happy Birthday Barack Obama: Missouri Votes No to Obamacare Show Me State Votes Down Proposition C and...
- Wyclef Jean Planning To Announce Run For President Of Haiti and related posts
- Will the Show-Me State Show Up ObamaCare? and related posts
- Judge in California gay marriage trial to issue ruling today and related posts
- Wyclef Jean To Run For President Of Haiti, Says Ex-Deputy and related posts
- StarCraft II: Already The Best Selling PC Game Of The Year and related posts
- Google Will Soon Let You Jump Between Multiple Accounts and related posts
- Google finally enables multiple account sign-in and related posts
- Iran Report Bomb Thrown At Iranian President's Convoy In Assassination Attempt and related posts
- Iran's president wants to take on Obama in a TV debate and related posts
- New Motorola Tablet To Be 10, Verizon and FiOS Related and related posts
- Google starts rolling out multiple account sign-ins and related posts
- iPhone 4 Ultrasn0w carrier unlock released and related posts
- Carrier Unlock for iPhone 4 on iOS 4.0.1 Released !! and related posts
- Obama Drops 2009 Pledge to Withdraw Combat Troops From Iraq and related posts
- Thane Rosenbaum: Ground Zero Mosque and the Freedom from Pain and related posts
- Google Multiple Sign-in, Now Available and related posts
- Nielsen: Android sales surge past iPhone, but Apple still in front and related posts
- Google Android Outsells Apple iPhone Sales In The US and related posts
- Bristol Palin -- Levi Lied to My Face and related posts
- 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part Two' hits November 2012 and related posts
- Yet Another Red Sox Rally Falls Short, Indians Take Series Opener and related posts
- Federal judge to rule on whether gays and lesbians have a constitutional right to marry and related posts
- We do not care about Android and related posts
- 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2 Gets Release Date! and related posts
- The Ground Zero Mosque Should Be Stopped and related posts
- A Trend We Like: Giving Half Your Fortune to Charity - The Atlantic
- Pumped mud holds well shut, BP execs visit Russia - The Sun Daily
- FACTBOX-US billionaires explain their charity pledge - Reuters
- Brett Favre throws football at high school practice - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Hillary Clinton's Mother of the Bride Moment: 'StunningLike a Princess' - People Magazine
- Posted by Sekou Smith - NBA.com (blog)
- ASSOCIATED PRESS UPDATE FROM THIS MORNING'S PRESS CONFERENCE: - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- 40 billionaires pledge to give away half of wealth - msnbc.com
- Brett Favre's 'retirement' is all about money, says Pat Kirwan - Yahoo! Sports (blog)
- 40 wealthy families pledge to donate their money - The Associated Press
- Unhappy birthday? President Barack Obama spends 49th bday without family ... - New York Daily News
- Lady Gaga is among world's best dressed - Toronto Sun
- 40 Wealthy Families Pledge to Donate Their Money - ABC News
- Prop. 8 supporters seek stay of federal judge's ruling before it's released - San Jose Mercury News
- How Republicans Could Clobber Democrats on the Bush Tax Cuts - The Atlantic
- Dog saves drunk owner's life by chewing off his infected big toe - Daily Mail
- Family: Racial bias caused Conn. gunman to snap - Houston Chronicle
- Anticipation builds on gay marriage ruling; marches planned - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Favre shows up at high school practice again - The Associated Press
- Damage from BP spill is less than feared - Financial Times
- Oracle's Ellison, 40 Billionaires Pledge Wealth To Charity - Wall Street Journal
- Happy birthday, Mr President - The Guardian
- List grows of billionaires pledging to give away wealth - Seattle Times
- Iran says explosion near president just fireworks - The Associated Press
- 40 US billionaires pledge half wealth to charity - Channel News Asia
- BlackBerry and Microsoft IE: A Contrast in Privacy Attitudes - PC World
- The Ground Zero mosque: More Jews weigh in - Jewish Telegraphic Agency (blog)
- RIM's Torch Leaves Goldman, Susquehanna Lukewarm - Wall Street Journal
- Police: Victims of Conn. gunman all 49 or older - The Associated Press
- Happy Birthday Mr. President: Obama Turns 49 Today - Vanity Fair
- Teen on bike, tasered, ran over by car, and then cop planted gun on the body...
- Married to the Clinton Mob
- Iran denies reports of attack on President Ahmadinejad
- 'Daily Show' Takes On Palin's 'Mama Grizzly' Campaign (VIDEO)
- 34 billionaires pledge to give away 50 percent of wealth
- 14,000 Year Old Domestic Dog Remains Found
- 'Mini Monet': Boy of 8 sells paintings for $235,803
- Microsoft wins judgment in Xbox patent-infringement case
- Maine, pain drive Senate vote today -
- Lead poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Happiness of children linked to families
- 'Significant Milestone' Reached In Gulf Cleanup Effort
- The Body Odd - Dog chews off owner's toe -- and may have saved his life
- Greenlight for Islamic Supremacism
- Ford: Union deals help bring jobs back
- Child rapist 'stamped to death in his prison cell by fellow inmate'
- Monkeys Get High for Science...
- Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad survives grenade attack on his convoy
- Family: Racial bias caused US gunman to snap
- 75% of Oil in Gulf is Gone
- California gears up for ruling on same-sex marriage
- UK Coalition's internet 'consultation' sham as ministers reject every single suggestion
- Special Alert: Media Collusion in Lebanon Ambush
- A Pain in the Pocketbook
- Elizabeth Warren Backed By Coalition Of Academics To Head New Consumer Agency
- Why Soaking The Rich Won't Work
- Family: Racism caused Conn. gunman to snap
- 10-expenses-you-dont-need: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
- Q&A: 365 Days, 365 DIY Dresses, $365
- Senate panel delays vote on Russia treaty
- Decision Due on Californias Same-Sex Marriage Ban
- Intel Settles Claim That It Tried to Stifle Competition
- At House Ethics Committees Helm, Lofgren Has Experienced Eye
- My Life in Therapy
- Kenyans Vote on New Constitution
- Slicing Away Some Mystique From Golf Score of 59
- Geithner to Assail G.O.P. on Fiscal Policy
- Kashmiris Storm Srinagars Streets in Defiance of Curfew
- Political Times: Illinois Keeps Obama at Arms Length
- Legal Outsourcing Pulls Western Talent to India
- U.N. Supports Israeli Account of Border Clash
- Static Kill Appears to Be Working in Well, BP Says
- Iran Denies Reports of Attack on Ahmadinejad
- In Germany, a Broad Recovery Is Under Way
- Toyota Posts $2.2 Billion Quarterly Profit
- Interfaith Marriages, Like Chelsea Clintons, Stir Conflicting Feelings
- Oil in Gulf Poses Only Slight Risk, New U.S. Report Says
- Missouri Votes Against Health Law
- As Finances Tighten, Furloughs Give Way to Pay Cuts
- How Much for Artisanal Ice Cream?
- After Haiti Quake, the Chaos of U.S. Adoptions
- Iraqis Are Less Certain Than Obama About End to the War
- New York Legislators Finalize Budget, Four Months Late
- Economic Scene: A Labor Market Punishing to Mothers
- Arts Playground Sprouts in China
- Caracas Journal: Building a New History By Exhuming Bolvar
- BlackBerry Maker Resists Pressure
- Revisions Made in Media Shield Bill
- Energy Bill a No-Go in the Senate
- Restaurant Review: Restaurant Review: Tamarind Tribeca
- Aug. 4, 1922: For Whom the Bell Tolls Not
- Little League World Series Expands Replay Usage
- Heavy Metallurgy: Bill Zahner Fashions Starchitects' Otherworldly Facades
- Mr. Know-It-All: Hunting Fossils, Sharing YouTube Bucks, Ratting Out Boss
- Panasonic's GPS-Enabled Snapper Is a Fabulous Urban Tour Guide
- Looting, Cannibalism, Death Blows: Ant Warfare's 'Shock and Awe'
- Info Denial All But Confirms FTC Probe of Apple's Anti-Adobe Rules
- Verizon Denies Tethering, Hot Spot Features to Droid Users
- Latest Launch Brings China Closer to 'GPS' of Its Own
- California Sea Otters Decline, Despite Protection
- Microsoft Adds OpenStreetMap Layer to Bing Maps
- Bullied Booby Chicks End Up OK
- Review: Remixed 'Castlevania' Forges New Fun From Old Parts
- Google Lets You Sign In to Multiple Accounts at Once
- RIM Bites Back With Blackberry Torch
- BBC Spoof 'Look Around You' Sends Up Science
- General Motors Invests In a Bright Idea
- When The World's Biggest Fish Poops
- Size Does Matter: Male Spiders Dwarfed by Females
- Cell Phones And WiFi Set To Invade NYC's Subways
- Army's Vaccine Plan: Inject Troops With Gas-Propelled, Electro-Charged DNA
- Hacker Wonderland: DefCon 18 in Photos
- Sex Is Rough for Thomas Jane in 'Hung'
- Aug. 3, 1977: Not Trash-Talking the TRS-80
- Leica's Latest GPS Cam Is a Pretty Shooter at a Premium Price
- Learn a New Language Fast
- Does Every Film Need to Be in 3-D?
- How Max Headroom Predicted the Demise of TV Journalism
- Adidas miCoach App Sets Sights Square on Nike+
- Is Your Browser Ready for HTML5?
- Denials Aside, Feds Storing Body Scan Images
- Superman Comic Saves Family Home From Foreclosure
- Coronal Mass Ejection Hits Earth
- Malicious Hardware Hacking May Be the Next Frontier
- Hardware Hackers May the Next Frontier
- Large Zeus Botnet Used For Financial Fraud
- Modded Nintendo Lets You Play Mario With Your Eyes
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore Chain Put In Play
- Why NASA's New Video Game Misses the Point
- Astronauts To Repair Cooling System On ISS
- Letter To Abolish Software Patents In Australia
- How Will Contemporary War Games Affect Veterans?
- Human Tests of Mind-Controlled Artificial Arm To Begin
- Oscilloscopes For Modern Engineers?
- Filmmakers Resisting Hollywood's 3-D Push
- iPhone Jailbreak Uses a PDF Display Vulnerability
- The Limits To Perpendicular Recording
- How High-Tech Gadget Trends Differ By US Region
- King Tut's Chariot a Marvel of Ancient Engineering
- Hands On With the BlackBerry Torch 9800
- Illumos Sporks OpenSolaris
- No, Net Neutrality Doesn't Violate the 5th Amendment
- Hardware Hackers Reveal Apple's Charger Secrets
- Hardware Hackers Reveal Apple's Charging Secrets
- Officials Use Google Earth To Find Unlicensed Pools
- Android Outsells iPhone In Last 6 Months
- The Bus That Rides Above Traffic
- Artist Photoshops Scenes From WWII Into Present Day
- Artist Photshops Scenes From WWII Into Present Day
- Connecticut AG To Grill Amazon, Apple Over E-Book Price Fixing
- Washing machine brick death video: now with eyes, soul
- Camera lens coffee mug
- Throat-ramming pious liberals accused of demagoguery
- Woman calls 911 in attempt to get a date
- Tom the Dancing Bug: The Republic plan to commemorate Ground Zero
- There's more energy in wasted food than there is in the Gulf of Mexico
- Tesla Comix!
- All-caps crazyblog proves Queen guitarist Brian May is the Devil
- DefCon in photos
- Brian May: Queen guitarist, stereo photography nerd, amateur astrophysicist
- Is FTC investigating Apple over "anti-Adobe" activity? FOIA denial suggests so.
- Five Ways the Drug War Hurts Kids: A Conversation with Neill Franklin of LEAP
- Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree, if mosquitoes perished utterly
- The anthropology of coffee
- Kanye West tweets as New Yorker cartoons
- Infographic: The History of Search
- Best. Wedding photo. Ever.
- Ghosts of WWII: Sergey Larenkov's Photoshopped historic photos blend past with present
- Mr. Bartender: a battery-operated mechanical toy from the early '60s
- Fun with twisted toruses (or tori, if you must)
- Snail homing instinct confirmed by science
- Scott Albrecht's typographical fine art
- Knitted brain
- Where space shuttles may retire
- Shark attack videos
- The underground maze of Rochester
- Man in trouble for sewing up his own wound
- BlackBerry Torch announced
- Iran's supreme leader: music should not be "promoted or taught" in Iran
- California to legalize gay marriage today. Heavy rioting predicted to grip Utah for several days
- Q) What's as wide as two fingers and as long as a man's arm? Hint: It can fit in a man's bottom
- The Man behind the "Ground Zero Mosque" that has been under such relentless attack by right-wing...
- Analysis of the Modesty Survey indicates that 84% of homeschooled Christian boys are seriously messed up
- Town holds anti-crime National Night Out. Teen stabbed
- Would-be burglar gets a kick out of a 12 year old girl on today's episode of "Ow, my balls". Tag...
- Group whose mission is to promote religious liberty is fighting religious liberty
- Favre retiring? Not so fast. Looks like the 'source' leaked BS info and Favre hasn't told anyone anything...
- Florida man shows that brutal domestic violence can continue well into your 70's. He says his wife just...
- The Facebook posts Sarah Palin doesn't want you to see
- If you ever visit Drew, don't let him do the cooking. "They had all the texture of steaks but all the...
- Iran denies that there has been an attempted regime change via homemade hand grenade
- Protip: Don't tase the bears. It could possibly piss them off
- Women, gorillas likelier to have sex with men wearing red. No word on whether the man would prefer the...
- Photoshop this baffled bride
- Protip: Remember to remove your handgun from your dirty sock before dropping off the laundry
- Headline: "Raccoon terrorizes family". With a picture of what a raccoon terrorist might look like
- Best headline of the day: "Beer, not exercise, best for battling the bulge"
- Twelve readily available dietary supplements THAT COULD KILL YOU. OOOOH, scary, deadly vitamins. LOCK UP...
- Two 50-year-olds were arrested after harassing some boys playing basketball and for defecating in public....
- Nightclub owner charged after allowing patrons to openly have sex in his bar. Welcome to Fark Mr. Dean
- Not everyone's rise to Internet memedom was as bad as Jessi Slaughter's... here are 10 viral video stars...
- Teenager sues the estate of woman that she killed in a deliberate car crash. Then she sues the road...
- Attempting to avoid a classroom review, new teacher fakes fall down stairs, will never be the drama teacher
- Intel's antitrust tangles, and FTC settlement - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- BP: 'Milestone' reached with 'static kill' procedure - Alexandria Daily Town Talk
- Mosque can be built near World Trade Center site - WINKNEWS.com
- Intel to change practices in FTC settlement - Big Hollywood
- As BP Plugs Leak, Report Says Most Oil Gone - WFMZ-TV Online
- Anapka, Russian 'Parasailing' Donkey, To Enjoy Good Life After UK Sale - Huffingtonpost.com
- Charlie Spoonhour needs transplant - ESPN.com
- Shreveport area mourns six teens who drowned in Red River; with video - Alexandria Daily Town Talk
- Govt OKs $600M in housing aid for 5 states - Boston Herald
- Sarah Palin's Daughter Bristol Palin No Longer Marrying Levi Johnston - Associated Content
- Small plane crashes at Deer Valley Airport in north Phoenix - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Did Israeli soldiers step into Lebanese territory? - Minnpost.com
- BP plugs Gulf oil well with mud; feds say much of oil gone - Deseret News
- Plane crashes near Phoenix-area airport - NewsChannel 9 WSYR
- Family says racial bias caused Connecticut gunman Omar Thornton to snap - Staten Island Advance
- Gov't OKs $600M in housing aid for 5 states - Boston Globe
- Gov't OKs $600M in housing aid for 5 states - Daily Herald
- Stocks set for gains after ADP says private employers 42,000 added jobs in July - Daily Journal
- Gulf disaster: Leaking oil well capped - Salt Lake Tribune
- Gov't OKs $600M in housing aid for 5 states - Lompoc Record
- Gov't OKs $600M in housing aid in NC, SC, 3 states - WCNC
- Israeli soldiers in Israel during Lebanon clash: U.N. - YAHOO!
- UN disputes Lebanese claim Israel violated border - AP - msnbc.com
- Woman told robber computer had tracking device - AP - msnbc.com
- Ahmadinejad Uninjured in Grenade Attack - Christian Broadcasting Network
- Bristol Palin Separates From Levi Johnston, Again: "I Got Played" - Short News
- Barbra Streisand Named 2011 MusiCares Person Of The Year - Billboard Business News
- AT&T and RIM launch new BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone - TMCnet
- US first lady Michelle Obama, daughter Sasha arrive in Spanish city of Marbella for holiday - Fort...
- Obama set to hand out more mortgage bailout checks - OneNewsNow
- FILM: British Government Moves To Dramatically Cut Public Funding For The Arts
- 40 Wealthy Families Pledge To Donate Their Money
- Man Faces 16 Years In Prison For Videotaping A Traffic Stop
- Lance Armstrong, Bill Ritter, Announce Colorado's Return To Elite Cycling With 'Quiznos Pro Challenge'
- BP Getting $308 In Federal Funds For California Power Plant
- Royal Caribbean Ship Loses Power At Sea
- Lindsay Lohan, As Depicted By Taiwanese Animation (VIDEO)
- Tom Brokaw To Referee Whitman-Brown Debate
- Michaele Salahi's White House State Dinner Sari To Be Auctioned
- Colbert Slams Laura Ingraham For 'Obama Diaries' (VIDEO)
- A Birther's Birthday Card For Obama (PICTURE)
- BP Kern Power Plant Project Gets Millions In Stimulus, Despite Oil Spill And Criminal Probe
- Harry Reid, Sharron Angle Hurl BP 'Slush Fund,' Coke Monkey-Themed Attacks (VIDEO)
- Brett Favre & Jenn Sterger: Did He Send Her Penis Pictures?
- Verizon Tablet Release Could Be Set For Fall 2010 (REPORT)
- Bell Salaries: CalPERS Knew Of Bell's Salaries Years Ago, Did Nothing
- Taylor Momsen's Material Girl Launch Look: Chic Or Shriek? (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Bicyclist Hit By Car Had Blood-Alcohol Level Of .364, Four Times Legal Limit
- Jeff Greene, Florida Senate Candidate, Is The Latest And Greatest Entry In 2010's Yacht Follies (VIDEO)
- Santa Monica Place: New Bloomingdale's In Santa Monica
- Texas Panel Wants Students To Complete 10% Of Degrees Online
- Best Friends Pet Resort Disney: Luxury Kennel Open At Theme Park August 27th
- Best BBQ In Los Angeles
- ADP: Private Employers Added Just 42,000 Jobs In July
- Razor-Thin Vote Count Leads Two Congressional Candidates To Claim Victory In Michigan House Race
- Funeral Homes With Awful Names
- Steve Wozniak On iPhone Issues, Google, And Steve Jobs (VIDEO)
- China Legal Brothels Called For In Protest
- Megan Fox Named Face Of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics
- Are Americans Now More Honest About Their Weight?
- Republican Gubernatorial Primary Battle Watch '010 - Basil Marceaux.com
- Stupid Animals Pictures
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer or a Maritime Attorney?
- How to Give Natural Hair Care for Damaged Hair?
- Coloured X-Rays of Flowers : Turning X-Ray Into An Art by Hugh Turvey
- APOD: Eclipse Shadow Cone Over Patagonia
- Funginix - Best Toenail Fungus Treatment?
- 25 Creative and Powerful Public Interest ads Design DesignSwan.com
- Ariz. Sheriff Threatened with Justice Dept. Suit - CBS News
- Deepak Chopra: All Belief Is A Cover Up For Insecurity
- Volcanic peaks and cliffs
- Glacier threatens popular tourist spot | News.com.au
- Police: Naked man wrestles with tarp, says he's CSI | KATU.com - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather...
- Fossil Fuels Receive 12X More Subsidies Than Renewables
- Exotic Pet Birds - Six Tips For Your Parrot | Animal Tales
- Reporter ruins ice sculpture on live TV
- YouTube - Sheriff Joe Arpaio Bounty...
- Links, 8/3/10
- Fawlty Towers "Communication Problems"
- Debt Relief FAQ
- BP Oil Spill Disaster (Pics)
- Monty Python Communist Quiz sketch
- North Korea threatens South over Yellow Sea naval drills. What will China do? - CSMonitor.com
- Peek-a-boo!: 11 Must-see Mirror Pranks (Videos)
- Seven deaths reported in work place shooting - CNN.com
- Famous Film Disguises That Should've Failed
- Idiot of the Day: Guy Walks/Dances Into Traffic & Gets Hit by Ice Cream Truck
- Alternate-universe Bob Ross.
- The History of Search Engines - An Infographic
- Google Multiple Sign-in, Now Available
- How to Migrate Your Entire Google Account to a New One [Data]
- Make an Effective Fruit Fly Trap with No Tools [DIY]
- Be Merciless In Cutting Down Your Business Ideas [Video]
- Digsby Alpha Adds Group Chat Support [Updates]
- Android2cloud Opens URLs from Your Phone in Chrome [Downloads]
- Fur.ly Shortens and Shares Multiple URLS with a Single Link [Url Shortener]
- Google Adds a History Link for Quick Recall on Mobile Browsers [Search]
- Open URLs in Safari Tabs Launches Multiple Tabs From Any Spot in Mac OS X [Downloads]
- Microsoft Hotmail Upgrade Now Available to Everyone [Hotmail]
- Gmail Adds Drag-and-Drop Saving for Attachments [Gmail]
- The Best Things to Buy in August [Buying Guide]
- Be Lifehacker's Los Angeles Intern [Announcements]
- Remains of the Day: PDF Exploit Takes Over Apple Devices [For What It's Worth]
- Get Smarter by Realizing You're Not That Great [Mind Hacks]
- Update Your Droid with Froyo Without Waiting [Android]
- Create a Better Emergency Contact Number with Google Voice [Emergency]
- Reuse Retail Boxes by Turning Them Inside Out [Recycling]
- Foxish Live RSS Adds Live Bookmarks to Google Chrome [Downloads]
- ManageFlitter Gets Your Twitter Account Under Control [Twitter]
- Beadboard and White Spaces: A Comfy Home Office [Featured Workspace]
- Best Personal Project Management Tool: OneNote/Evernote/Text [Hive Five Followup]
- Shark Week Teaches You How To Survive a Shark Attack [Shark Week]
- Human Progress Owes Itself to "Idea Sex" [Collaboration]
- Gadget and Gear Deals of the Day [Dealhacker]
- Push Your Automated Android to Awesome Heights with These Tasker Setups [Automation]
- Google Launches Multiple Account Sign-In for Multi-Google Account Holders [Google]
- Unproductive Work Is a More Sinister Time Sink Than Goofing Off [Quotables]
- Use a Bluetooth Headset for Improved Reception in Spotty Locations [Cellphones]
- Rdio is a Smooth-Playing, Spotify-Like Music Streaming Service [Streaming Music]
- Bing Maps Finds Your Taxi Route and Estimates the Fare [Travel]
- Benefits of a Repository Manager: Part I
- 7 IT career rules worth breaking
- Software as Career: How to become an expert developer
- Java vs Dynamic Languages: Sun's James Gosling "Didn't Get The Memo," Says Blogger Ryan Tomayko
- Free Text Editors to Open Large Text files
- Java SE and JavaFX: The Road Ahead
- 30+ Brand New jQuery Plugins To Change the Look and Feel of Your Website
- Eclipse SDK 4.0: A Platform For A New Wave Of Killer Apps?
- Pair Programming Games
- GContracts: An Introduction to Programming by Contract
- No accelerometer support in the Windows Phone 7 emulator? Not the end.
- 10 HTML tags which are not used as often as they deserve
- Ruby on rails - The commands they thought you will never need!
- Flerry (Flex-Java bridge) 1.2.0 released
- Django Application on Google App Engine (using Django nonrel)
- Automatic testing for Android Applications
- Oracle Releases Eclipse Pack For Helios
- Local Database Support for Windows Phone 7
- Visual Studio LightSwitch 2010
- Introducing Aether
- Illumos: Determined Not to Let OpenSolaris be Another Darwin
- Daily Dose - Spring Ignites GemFire 1.0
- Introducing MyEclipse for Spring 8.6
- Create Animated Price Grid Using CSS3
- Interesting enhancements to the VALUES Clause in SQL Server 2008
- Are We Really Mobile Developers Anymore?
- A DSL in 5 Languages
- How to do 10 Common Tasks in JSF 2.0
- Binding A Custom Entity Class to stored procedure using Linq-To-SQL
- Web services and backward compatibility
- The Ten Weirdest Sharks Ever
- Union Hired Non-Union Workers to Protest Hiring Non-Union Workers!
- Dog Bite Saved Owner's Life
- Human Brain Can't Cope with Modern Classical Music
- Dinner Table With A Built In Slide
- Samurai Wars: Star Wars in Edo Japan
- NeatoGeek Caption Contest
- Does Cat Parasite Cause Schizophrenia?
- Geeky License Plates
- The Remains of a Town Eaten by the Desert.
- Star Wars Cupcakes
- Mama Bear Frees Baby Bear from Net
- Shark Fin Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Baby Chewbacca
- Guns Drawn, Police Raided ... a Raw Food Grocery
- Biggest Fan of E.T.
- The Deer Magnet
- Police Arrested Teen for Sharing "Federally Free" Chicken Nugget at Lunch
- Headline of the Day
- Action Figure Lamp
- Average Daily Food Intake of Our Favourite TV Characters
- GPS Navigation System Built into Eyeglasses
- Patently Silly Animal Patents
- Origami Toilet Paper
- How Stan Lee Defied the Censors and Made Comic Book History
- Sharky Tea Infuser and Other Unusual Kitchen Gadgets
- Wild Uses for those New-Shoe Packets
- The Compass Skirt
- Human Turd Scale
- Dante's Internet
- Venus Flytrap Sea Anemone
- Amazing Facts From mental_floss
- Paintings by a Congenitally Blind Man
- Canned Pancake-Flavored Milkshake
- Real-time Weather Information from Google Earth
- Truly Elite Shoppers Avoid Logos
- Federal encroachment on states' and individual rights gets another citizen revolt - more to come.
- GROUND ZERO MOSQUE PETITION
- The Case for Cameras in the Supreme Court
- 14 Inevitable Scientific Breakthroughs the World Will Regret
- Texting: A revolution in the way deaf people talk to the world
- Edible flowers are the new rage in haute cuisine
- Jack Russell terrier Kiko chews off Jerry Douthett's toe, saving his life
- The Coffee Lover"s Prayer
- Liberal Piety and the Memory of 9/11
- The Strange Stories of The Accidental Discoveries That Endured
- The Law of Probability
- 9/11 Victory Mosque Moves Forward
- Another Socialized Medicine Tale of Terror
- The Five Most Crime-Ridden U.S. Judicial Districts Are All on the Mexican Border
- Wasted Millions in Stimulus Spending
- Pelosi Wont Say When Jesus Got the Right to Life
- Incumbent Creamed in Michigan
- Canada Places New Restrictions on Use of "eh?"
- COOLER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR
- KITTEN HAS A SMELLY LITTLE PILLOW
- SUPER KITTEN TO THE RESCUE OR NOT
- Bad Drug Test = Thousands of Wrongful Convictions
- The Supercollider: A Failed Dream of The Ultimate Atom Smasher
- New York Times N-Word correction
- Original Article for Democrats Bite Democrats
- Astro - Theology
- My New Head Masseuse.
- Professors as Welfare Queens?
- More on MO Vote NO on Federal Health Care
- Science and Nonduality
- Never Forget: Dan Abrams Is a PR Man [Media]
- Barack Obama's Year of Going Gray [Birthdays]
- Scandal: Katie Couric Confused By Palin Kids' Names [VideUhOh]
- Conde Nasties Way Scared of Terror Attack [Complaints]
- Oprah's New Cable Channel Is Going to Cost More Than $100 Million to Launch [Media]
- Environmentalists Make Exception For Little Plastic Coffee Cups [Laziness]
- Another Day, Another Cab Crashes into a Building [Pics]
- Katy Perry Has a Love-Hate Relationship with Google [Gossip Roundup]
- The Decline and Fall of Barnes and Noble [Money Matters]
- Boyz 'N' the Hood [Open Cap]
- Andrea Peyser Moans Over Muslim Erection [Crazies]
- Which Tween Star Has Herpes? [Blind Items]
- Art World Celebrity Superthief Gets Six Years in Slammer [Crime]
- Dutch Teen Attempts To Break Solo Sailing Record [Kids These Days]
- The NYPD's Party Crashing Unit [Parties]
- Ahmadinejad's Motorcade Attacked In Iran [Close Calls]
- Man's Best Friend Eats His Infected Toe, Saves His Life [Friendship]
- New York Lawmakers Pass Budget 125 Days Late [Finally]
- Meet Tom Emmer, Target's Favorite Right-Wing Nutjob [Boycotts]
- Space Burp Rains Down on Norway [Pic Of The Night]
- U.S. Government: Oil Spill Not That Big a Deal, Really [Oil Spill]
- More Millionaires Live in New York Than Anywhere Else [The Rich]
- Pentagon Denies Embed to Rolling Stone Reporter [Rude]
- Eliot Spitzer's Favorite Madam is Running for Governor on a 'Sex, Drugs, Gay Marriage' Platform [Campaigns]
- Yes, That Is an Ice Toilet [Open Caption]
- Superman (Comic) Rescues Family (Home from Foreclosure) [Lucky Breaks]
- Bristol Palin Breaks Off Engagement with Levi Johnston [Breakups]
- What the Hell Is Your Social Media Strategy? [Imagineering]
- Wyclef Jean Will Announce Presidential Run on CNN, Says CNN [Announcements]
- Paul Rudd Used to Be a Floppy-Haired Bat Mitzvah DJ [Whoa]
|Infographic: Michigan Also Hit By Oil Spill|
|The Slatest: Afternoon Edition|
|New! Tiny lettuce for lonely singles|
|Bravo's Work of Art Riles Up the Art World|
|The Snoring Proviso [Opinions]|
|Berlin's Tacheles Gallery|
|Education: Morning Roundup, School Food Revolution|
|Gas leak suspected in fatal Scotland blast|
|On This Day: Bodies of Three Civil Rights...|
|Has the GOP Learned Anything from Recent...|
|Inflation, alive and well with more to come|
|Italian Politics: Berlusconi's nemesis|
|A summer lost on the 'Lost Key' - CNN|
|BJP Mahila Morcha demands action against police...|
|Goings on About Town: Art|
|As Flooding Continues In Pakistan, Secretary...|
|Wrists Tied After Break-in, Woman Toe-Types SOS|
|WordPress Copies Tumblr (Again)|
|Dow Jones Reporter to Politico: 'FUCK YOU'|
|Geithner to Assail G.O.P. on Fiscal Policy|
|Only Steve Kings Corn Bible Can Fix America|
|Help Where It's Needed|
|Kansas, Michigan, Missouri Primary Results|
|In House Plumbing|
|Does He Get It?|
|The psychic wages of straightness|
|'Mad Men' Mondays: 'Christmas Comes But Once A...|
wall street j.
|Octopus CEO Resigns Over Data Sale|
|Akamai: E-commerce Growth Upside|
|Wall Street Reform is Finally Here, But Why...|
|What Prohibition Can Teach Us About Marijuana...|
|Will You Need to Repay the 2009 'Making Work...|
|Women and the Uneasy Embrace of Power|
|The New Abnormal|
|Bury My Heart at Conference Room B: Sweat Time...|
|Here's The Latest Crazy Trend In Parents...|
|Goldman Sachs (GS) up 2.3% as CNBC reports the...|
|Chartbeat Breaks The One-Million Mark|
|Hey, Dick Blumenthal, Stop Bashing Tech...|
|Apple Launches Cloud Music Service in...|
|Meet Conde Nast's Digital Gurus [MediaMemo]|
|New languages get pragmatic|
|Clicky Adds Video Analytics and Offers Direct...|
|Android Becomes Top Mobile OS In The US|
|Blackberry Phones Banned from The United Arab...|
|Here's The Latest Crazy Trend In Parents...|
|Former Idol Jennifer Hudson reveals dramatic...|
|Why Clear's 4G iSpot is cheap: it's limited to...|
|Business Owners Can Now Respond to Reviews on...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Next-Generation iOS Device Rumors: New iPods...|
|Wired Woos iPad Readers With Exclusive Videos|
|Wind Mobile Launches First Android Phone:...|
|MacBreak Weekly 206: There's A Hack For That|
|V Festival goers get access to 50Mbps broadband...|
|The Job Board: Here Is A Job!|
|New Angle ad hits Reid on plummeting home values|
|unRAID - Low budget, fault tolerant storage|
|'Yo Gabba Gabba' Is Jewish Propaganda (Yo Haha...|
|Chelsea Clinton Wedding Weekend Extravaganza|
|Newsweek's Hidden Problem|
|The 6 Greatest Things Accomplished by Dead Bodies|
|Think Progress»Rep. Inglis tells all: GOP...|
|Nerdcore For Life, A Documentary About Nerds,...|
|If NFL Training Camps Were More Like Summer Camps|
|Geordie accent is the hardest to understand|
|Diamond Head (Volcano Week 5)|
|CSI Gets Bieber Fever!|
|Failed Company Protest|
|Photos: New Natural Wonders Added to World...|
|Does Coffee Work?|
|Scientists Are Ready to Build Some Galaxies|
|Build a Backyard Tiki Bar (Step-by-Step Plans!)|
|Air quality balloons|
|Round Two RTT Finalists: Some Cliff Notes from DE|
|Who Said It: Captain Kirk or Captain Picard?|
|New Efficiency Standards for Appliances Provide...|
|Voyager: A robotic Columbus for the space age|
|How-To: Make a cardboard T-shirt folding jig|
|Sun Dogs: Beautiful False Suns|
|The Dead Space movie will be a prequel to the...|
|Flordia Principal Steals a Car|
|Dance Exercise for Kids|
|Revascularization in elderly seniors may help...|
|In an Astronomical First, Scientists Capture...|
|My Truest Escape|
|Beta Workplace System Evolves With Time|
|Bellagio Museum Symposium: Abstract|
|Commonly Confused Bits Of jQuery|
|Floating presenses by luzinterruptus|
|New 1 Hour Design Challenge! Theme: Play-Doh Kicks|
|Inception Plot Came from an Uncle Scrooge Comic...|
|FBI Orders Wikipedia to Remove Bureaus Official...|
|Cake Art: Over 25 Awesomely Decorated Cakes|
|What is American Power?|
|2011 Mock Firms International Skyscraper Challenge|
|Worker Talks Robber Out Of Robbing With Jesus|
|Do You Have Standards?|
|country living room|
|SHIRO Cheers System|
|10 Keys To Be A Becoming a Better Communicator|
|Interview with Jennifer Armitstead|
|Unitasker Wednesday: The Daddle|
|Hepatitis, Cholesterol Drugs Show Promise|
|7 Simple Ways To Say No|
|Exploring a Life in Therapy|
|DrSugar Answers: Why Do Mosquitoes Love Me?|
|Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle|
|Laura Ziskin Tells Katie Couric, "I...|
|Glamour debuts iPad app|
|How to Share Your BlogHer 10 Photos and Videos|
|The New Power Lunch|
|Dear Christian Dior: Your Orientalist Campaign...|
|8 Tips on Writing Fun, Attention-Grabbing Blogs|
|Collection of the Day: Uman|
|Our Favorite Two-Headed Creatures Take Pet...|
|Secret Sources of Sugar|
|Dont Be That Guy: The Taxonomy of Lousy Male...|
|10 Essentials: Richard Chai|
|Parabellums Tie Bar - A Piece of technological...|
|Looks Like The G.I. JOE Sequel Has A Director!!|
|Interview: 'The Other Guys' Writer-Director...|
|Centurion - Clip|
|Comic-Con Ketchup: Guillermo Del Toro to helm...|
|LOL: The Video Website Movie Trailer (Social...|
|Blade Runner Writer David Peoples Penning The...|
|Lindsay Lohan Gets Rehab Visit from Mom, Sister|
|'Inception,' a.k.a...'Mad Men'?!|
|Which Tween Star Has Herpes? [Blind Items]|
|Babar Movie In The Works|
|Phosphorescent Its Hard To Be Humble (When...|
|Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie' Video Premieres...|
|Lil Wayne Does First Jail Interview On DJ...|
|'American Idol' signs recording deal with...|
the big picture
|The year of the Aquinos|
|Pictures of the Day: Aug. 3|
|Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010|
|A Fatal Shooting, and Unanswered Questions|
|Stefano Corso - Billy, the Street Artist|
|+ wistful sorrow +|
|Alex Trochut - Illustrators & Artists...|
|Comic for August 4, 2010|
|love is the only real adventure: personal...|