- Death by Breast cancer rates fall by over a third
- Florida AG McCollum, Lawmakers Unveil Immigration Bill Model
- Crazy McDonald's Menu Items From Around The World
- Tool Use by Early Humans Started Much Earlier Than Previousl
- The 8 Greatest Hot Chick Internet Hoaxes
- TV's top earners: Judge Judy paid 4x more than Conan?
- Exclusive: Upcoming Apple TV loses 1080p playback, gains app
- 10 Trends That Will Define College Football This Decade
- Why US Copyright Group abandoned its first two P2P lawsuits
- Lasers So Powerful They Destroy Themselves
- $20 Billion BP Spill Fund Finalized, But 40k Claims Ignored
- 10-Year-Old Opera Singer Is the Next Susan Boyle
- Short history of print in two pictures
- Rush Limbaugh's wedding: Finally, the photos! (Pics)
- Reagan insider: GOP destroyed economy
- Staff tackles and chokes deaf shopper
- Anderson Cooper Interviews Horrid Texas Bigot: Video
- 53 gay porn pirates face new round of P2P lawsuits
- Warning: Racism Is Bad for Your Health
- Slink-O-Matic Does The Slinking For You [VID]
- This Kid Is the Most Annoying Movie Critic Ever (Video)
- The FCC's Crusade to Keep the Internet Free
- What would fall out of a Dick Cheney Piata?
- The Unparalleled Wisdom Of Beavis and Butt-Head
- Woman sentenced to stoning 'confesses' on Iranian TV
- Continuing Russian wildfires (PICS)
- The Cycle Of Copyright
- Cringe-inducing typo outside N.C. school - Yahoo! News
- Tortoise vs. Doggy Door: Who WillWin?
- Online Boasting Leads Cops To Reckless Teen BMW Driver
- Advance Shutters, Manual Electric Garage doors, electric gates ...
- Twitter Blog: Pushing Our (Tweet) Button
- 6 Things You Should Know About Computer Forensics | Sherweb blog
- Calculate the Perfect Handbrake Video Encoding Settings for Your Device
- 11 Best CSS3 Generators To Save Your Valuable Time
- EPC | Energy Performance Certificate - Home & Commercial EPC
- Macsimum News - Gregs bite: How to publish an Apple iBook
- How to publish an Apple iBook
- http://www.changeofaddress.org/blog/2010 /10-signs-that-you-may-be-a-hoarder/
- 40+ Most Artistic Examples Of iPad Finger Painting
- 7 Reasons Why I Choose Fireworks Over Photoshop | Webdesigner Depot
- HOW TO: Get Tweetable Moments from Your Presentations
- Designing Web Apps for the iPad
- 20 3D Cartoon Model Look Like Real
- Cration de Newsletters via Facebook -- Blog du DeveloppeurWeb.fr
- BBC News - Teaching philosophy with Spider-Man
- Are you ready for a world without antibiotics? | Society | The Guardian
- Life Of Diamonds In Pictures
- Microsoft readies second beta of Windows Live Essentials 2011
- Unoh Labs: Cassandra
- Baidu announce mystery revolutionary product
- Quick Tip: An Introduction to Sammy.js | Nettuts+
- 10 ways and 20 features for searching old tweets
- http://www.satellitedish.org/blog/2010/1 0-terrible-as-seen-on-tv-products-i-boug ht/
- Harness the power of the Internet to book the perfect flight
- What Happened to Yahoo
- Unsuck It
- HOW TO: Visualize All Your Foursquare Check-ins
- The Beauty of LaTeX
- Dejavu... Anybody else?
- This is the PRNT from IKEA. Step 1 is done for you.
- If you had a shot at (literal physical) immortality, would take it?
- Oblivion 66% off, Ive been waiting for this sale for so long
- What are some Plot Holes in Great Movies?
- The internet made you stupid [PIC]
- Just doin' my job, ma'am.
- Top-Earning Sportsman Of All Time - And it's not Tiger Woods. A Lusitanian Spaniard named Gaius Appuleius...
- This explains everything.
- Reddit I'm conflicted: Do I tell a bunch of little old ladies that their club name is actually a sexual...
- Does anyone pick their nose while driving? I saw two people on the way to work this morning, one guy smiled...
- My friend`s shagging twins,who both like it up the ass. I asked "how do you tell them apart?"...
- City spends millions on perks for politicians but closes the pools in early August to save $400,000 so poor...
- Where is the strangest place you've woken up?
- If you had to pick the way you die, what would it be?
- If you program in C++, you're programming in TERRORISM! (Google translation from French to English)
- Dear Reddit, what's the most badass/gruesome injury you've had.
- BBC: Apparently we got trolled so hard that it's newsworthy.
- It's nature documentaries like this that make the BBC a world class institution.
- So I'm looking for this asian guy...
- My wife took this in the Smokies last weekend.
- Oh hey, I love to play Leap-Fro..... FUCK I'm paralyzed!
- What Frabjous day! Ubisoft Drops Atrocious DRM For Steamworks with R.U.S.E.
- Antibiotics: We have a window of maybe 10 years
- I didn't know there was a difference. [PIC]
- "A CEO who works his employees 85 hours a week is a visionary leader. An engineer who asks for a...
- Yakuza 3 reviewed by Yakuza - Crime reporter invites three Japanese gangsters to rate new Yakuza...
- Who's That Pokmon!?!?
- Look, Gary Larson put Mohammed in a comic and didn't get in any trouble...
- Former 'American Idol' Contestant Arrested for Bar Fight
- Jobs picture dims as unemployment claims rise (AP)
- Spectacular Meteor Shower and Rare Planet Alignment Coincide
- Jennifer Aniston Feels at "Ease" Being Nude
- Man arrested at Atlanta airport in stabbings spree (AP)
- Daly: Rangel's big bash more fund-raiser than party
- Video Series: How to Pack a Healthy School Lunch
- Israel's anti-Obama
- Jackie Evancho wows 'em on 'America's Got Talent'
- Americans grim over economy before elections: poll (Reuters)
- Beckham's playing days for England appear done
- Waiting in the Wings to Be Chief G.O.P. Dealmaker
- Former president and first lady welcome soldiers home at DFW Airport
- Ben Quayle: Obama worst president ever (AP)
- Rush Limbaugh's Wedding Photos Move the Web
- With many still in dark, groups shed light on health care law
- California surfer films great white sharks circling his board
- Teen pageant winner decrowned after dyeing hair brown
- Obama, N.Y. pols, Jewish groups show Ramadan hospitality with iftar dinners
- Idol Hands, The Devil's Playthings: The Most Troubled 'AI' Alums
- Blagojevich Jury Deadlocked on Some Counts
- Alaska angler wins epic struggle with monster halibut
- NH Democrat Leader Wishes Sarah Palin Was Dead
- Today, Early Show, Good Day NY
- Licensed from
- Detectives: Brother shot 6-year-old boy in head
- Linda McMahon's Senate Smackdown, Kristen Bell's "Burlesque" Hair, Flight Attendant Bailed Out:...
- Steven Slater ponders his next move
- 5 Weight-Loss Websites That Work
- Customs officers accused of using girl as bait to catch illegal immigrant brother
- McStatin -- I'm Neutralizin' it!
- "He liked a cigarette, he liked a bottle of beer - he drank a bottle of beer like any man "
- The Riddler Strikes Again!
- "i am in love with this movie<3 i think its genious"
- Minority Graduation Rates
- In our house we no longer say, "Who is John Galt?" Instead we say, "Who's our little...
- Like postsecret, but more unsettling!
- A Home Movie Featuring Adolf Hitler (SLYT)
- "The Fifth Heart"
- Forever 21 Staff Tackles and Chokes Deaf Shopper Suspected of Shoplifting
- Architectural Stationary
- the other drug war, in that other place
- Live again the days gone by
- Rich Girls Give It Away
- I Call it Catsup. You Call it Ketchup
- A Really Long Post About Gay Marriage
- My ( )( ), My ( )( )
- Stop the Boats?
- Perseids Meteor Shower
- THAT'S A BONE
- London, 1845
- The shredding secretary and the unrepentant embezzler
- Buttons, how to sew on
- REAL COWBOY GEAR!
- Heeeeeere's a searchable online database!
- It doesn't need to be pretty, it needs to be good.
- MLYT Japanese Club Jazz Madness
- Nick Cave Does Not Take Himself as Seriously as You Think He Does
- A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings.
- Paris Hilton Sued for $35 Million Over Fake Hair and related posts
- If Israel attacks Iran and related posts
- Francisco Rodriguez Arrested After Altercation With Father-in-Law and related posts
- Steven Slater on airport stunt: I thought about it for 20 years! and related posts
- Sen. Harry Reid Can't Believe That Hispanic Republicans Actually Exist: Bookerista Perspectives and related...
- Perseid meteor shower peaks tonight and related posts
- Prop 8: Walkers Ruling on Stay Expected Today and related posts
- Jennifer Lopez Out as 'American Idol' Judge? and related posts
- JetBlue Issues Steven Slater Statement, Vouchers for Flyers and related posts
- BREAKING: Prop 8 Stay Ruling Tomorrow and related posts
- Iran-Israel-US: Goldberg Journalism If You Build This War, It Will Come and related posts
- East Point Begins Taking Housing Applications Early and related posts
- VIDEO New York Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez arrested for assaulting father-in-law and related posts
- Confused Blago Jury Nowhere Near Verdict On Any Given Count, Asks Judge For Guidance and related posts
- Breaking: Prop 8 Judge Walker to rule tomorrow on whether marriages resume in California and related posts
- Arcade Fire tops album charts and related posts
- Kanye West feat. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson - See Me Now and related posts
- Sprint compares new Samsung Epic 4G to EVO 4G and related posts
- Mecca Clock Tower Challenges Greenwich and related posts
- Francisco Rodriguez Arrested For 'Physical Assault' Of Father-In-Law and related posts
- Google Backs Down on Net Neutrality and related posts
- Apple releases iOS 4.0.2, patches PDF vulnerabilities (and sends jailbreakers back to the drawing board)...
- Robert Gibbs Cites Jet Blue-er Steven Slater In Response To Professional Left Flap and related posts
- Jackie Evancho is the 400th next Susan Boyle from Americas Got Talent and related posts
- Jackie Evancho : YouTube talent is Susan Boyle of 2010 and related posts
- Sony Ericsson Working on Android 3.0 Gaming Handset and related posts
- Dan Rostenkowski Dies and related posts
- The Perseids meteor shower, an August tradition and related posts
- Engadget: Sony Ericsson making PlayStation-branded Android 3.0 'gaming phone' and related posts
- Will Israel Really Attack Iran Within a Year? and related posts
- Alanis Morissette five-months pregnant - Macleans.ca
- Judge to rule on resumption of gay marriages in California - AFP
- Senior Iraqi general says country isn't ready to take over from Americans - Macleans.ca
- Senate approves $600 million in border security funds - CNN
- Man arrested at Atlanta airport in stabbings spree - The Associated Press
- Eat Pray Love - Boston Globe
- On Road To IPO, GM Boosts Profit And Cash Flow - Forbes
- Plane crashes all too common tragedy in Alaska - The Associated Press
- The emperor of earmarks - The Economist
- Hugh Laurie becomes highest-paid actor in US television drama - The Guardian
- Court records identify suspected serial killer - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Perseid meteors promise shower of science - Nature.com
- Funeral Services Set for Iconic Alaskan Senator - FOXNews (blog)
- GM CEO Ed Whitacre To Resign Sept. 1 - NPR (blog)
- Mortgage rates hit another record low - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Julia Roberts And Her 'Eat Pray Love' Pals Weigh In On 'Jersey Shore' Mantra ... - MTV.com
- GM CEO Whitacre to step down as company posts $1.3B profit - USA Today
- Steven Slater: Flight Attendant and Role Model - Huffington Post (blog)
- Mets closer Rodriguez charged with assault - The Associated Press
- Moscow skies clear of smog - CBC.ca
- Jobs picture dims as unemployment claims rise - The Associated Press
- Why does JetBlue attendant's outrage resonate? - Philadelphia Inquirer (blog)
- Francisco Rodriguez, Mets pitcher, remains in police custody on assault charge - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Web Embraces JetBlue Flight Attendant in NY Ruckus - ABC News
- Perseid meteor shower peaking - CBC.ca
- At party story, anger suspect wasn't caught sooner - Detroit Free Press
- Serial killing suspect had expired Israeli passport - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Superbug risk in food imports - The Australian
- Rod Blagojevich jury deadlocked after 11 days - USA Today
- What General Motors' Big Quarter Means - The Atlantic
- EFF: A Review of Verizon and Google's Net Neutrality Proposal
- Jon Stewart exposes GOP hypocrisy: Extending Bush Tax Cuts won't lower the deficit (VIDEO)
- Senate passes $600 million border security bill
- The Obamans try some Republican-style Canada-bashing
- Offergate: Did Bill Clinton Set Obama Up?
- LA Times Concludes: Withdrawal From Gaza Was not Smart
- Obama as border cop: He's deported record numbers of illegal immigrants
- John Robbins: Female Infants Growing Breasts: Another Disaster From Hormones in Milk Production
- Helicopter game lets iPhone, iPad join forces
- George Michael charged with possessing drugs
- A turning point in European public opinion
- Jobless Claims in U.S. Unexpectedly Climbed Last Week
- California surfer films great white sharks circling his board- VIDEO
- Judge won't let man call himself 'Boomer the Dog'
- GM Said to Aim for Up to $16 Billion in Stock Sale
- Warning: Racism Is Bad for Your Health
- Your week in sports 'n politics
- National Guard troops' ETA on Arizona border indefinite !
- Doc Says 'It's Not Cancer, There's a Pea Plant Growing in Your Lung
- Doc Says 'It's Not Cancer, There's a Pea Plant Growing in Your Llung
- Obama gets blasted as 'worst president' ever -- by Dan Quayle's son
- Fresh Express recalling some salad products
- Phillipine Prisoners Escape While Guard Plays Plants Vs. Zombies
- Report: Iraqi Senior Officer Wants US Troops to Stay Until 2020
- As world burns CNN skeptic Chad Myers finally admits global warming 'is caused by man'
- Bank repossessions drive up July foreclosures
- Syria and Iran to support Lebanon against Israeli 'aggression'
- Twenty insurgents killed in Afghanistan battle: NATO
- Fidel Castro Warns of Imminent Nuclear War
- Ultimate Photo-Bomber, Paul Yarrow
- New Flood Warnings Raise Fears in Pakistan
- Popcast: Jos Gonzlez With Junip and More
- Fog Delays Start of P.G.A. Championship
- Paterson Aide Charged With Assault
- Russia Breathes Easier as Moscow Skies Clear
- Mets Closer to Be Arraigned in Assault
- G.M. Continues to Rebuild, Earns $1.3 Billion in Quarter
- The Latest Stonehenge Visitor Is the Downturn
- Markets Regain Composure After Global Sell-Off
- State of the Art: Call It Creating Apps for Dummies
- Mets Closer Is Arrested in Assault After Loss
- After Harlem Housing Effort Falters, It Gets More
- Mets Rodriguez Held After Assault
- Tending Purple Martins
- Out of Office, Ted Stevens Kept Influence
- In Guantnamo Tours, Many Questions, Few Answers
- Unrest Undermines Hopes for Fair Afghan Vote
- Despite Scandal, Rangel Draws a Crowd
- Move to Limit Factory Farms Gains Momentum
- Sports of The Times: Fall by Tiger Woods Is as Gripping as His Reign
- Borrowers Refuse to Pay Billions in Home Equity Loans
- In China, Hospitals Are Battlegrounds of Discontent
- Ryan Could Be Part of Obamas Roadmap to Bipartisanship
- Skin Deep: Even Wrinkle-Free Teenagers Turn to Botox
- As E-Books Gain, Barnes & Noble Tries to Stay Ahead
- Officer Sues to Block His Discharge Under Gay Ban
- No Consensus for Jurors in Blagojevich Trial
- Russia Moves Missiles Into Abkhazia
- Helwan Journal: Egyptians Look for a Heavenly Sign to Start Ramadan
- Isiah Thomas Wont Work for Knicks After All
- Social Bikes: GPS-Tracked, Phone-Controlled Rides in NYC
- Comics Legend Grant Morrison Talks Superman, Bizarro
- Social Marketing Doesn't Have to Suck
- Rumor: Sony Ericsson Plans Android 3 PlayStation Phone
- How Spies (And Counter Spies) Are Using The Cloud
- Photo Gallery: Amateurs Fling Their Gadgets to Edge of Space
- Aug. 12, 1888: Road Trip! Berta Takes the Benz
- Analyzing the Expendability of 'The Expendables' Tough Guys
- Watch The Perseid Meteor Shower
- Alleged Cybercrook 'BadB' Busted in France — Watch His Cartoon
- Prior Restraint Lives: Newspaper Blocked From Publishing Photo of Murder Suspect
- Darpa Turns to Canadian Tobacco to Fight Viral Terror
- DJ-Producer Rusko Goes One Dubstep Beyond
- NHL Franchise Lets Fans Name Their Own Price
- Dells Streak Tablet Is Priced Like a Phone
- BlackBerry Torch Is More Evolution Than Revolution for RIM
- Troves, Caches and Suitcases: Famous Lost Photographs Discovered
- Shuffler Channels Blogosphere into Simple Music Stations
- Video: Inside the $7 Billion Bay Bridge Construction Project
- What's on Our Robot Overlord's iPod? Autolux
- Video: Climb Pikes Peak With The Monster
- Meet Treesaver, a New HTML Magazine App
- New Find Pushes Age of Stone Tools Back A Million Years
- The Drunk, Injured and Bizarre World of Air Rage
- Wii Sells 30 Million in US, Signals the End of the Geek
- Video: 'Battlestar' Composer Kicks Up 'SOCOM 4' Soundtrack With Taiko, Gamelan
- Mystery of Honeycomb-Cloud Formation Solved
- Inexplicable Superconductor Fractals Hint at Higher Universal Laws
- Another Net Neutrality Option: Remove Financial Incentives
- Water World: Crocheted Coral Reef Depicts Fragile Oceanic Ecosystem
- NASA Universe-Watching Satellite Losing Its Cool
- Man Patents Self-Burying Coffin
- Textured Tactile Touchscreens
- Can Twitter and Facebook Deal With Their Dead?
- EFF Reviews the Verizon-Google Net Neutrality Deal
- Apple Outs Anti-jailbreak Update
- Audi A8 Gets Factory Integrated Mobile Hotspot
- Valve Trademarks 'DOTA'
- Tool Use By Humans Pushed Back By 800,000 Years
- FOSS RTS Game Glest Gets Revival — Enter Mega-Glest
- Space Station Module Could Carry Humans To Asteroid
- Medical Students Open To Learning With Video Games
- Portugal Gives Itself a Clean-Energy Makeover
- Scientists Develop Brain-Microchip Bridge
- Website Lets You Bet On Your Grades
- The Vending Machines Of The Future
- Music Festival Producer Pre-Sues Bootleggers
- Stats Show iPhone Owners Get More Sex
- The Case Against Net Neutrality
- Lasers Approach Their Ultimate Intensity Limit
- Drupal 6 Content Administration
- The Great Typo Hunt
- Data Disasters More Likely To Strike In Summer
- Obama Wants Allies To Go After Wikileaks
- Inmates Escape As Guard Plays Plants Vs. Zombies
- Linux Foundation Makes Open Source Boring
- Sharing the Perseids With #Meteorwatch
- Girl Quits On Dry Erase Board a Hoax
- Loss of Personal Info As Stressful As Losing a Job
- Girl Quits On Dry Erase Board, Emails Entire Office
- Dell Thunder video leaks
- AT&T executive supports Google-Verizon net deal
- Mark Ryden's new art book, and signing Thursday in San Francisco!
- "Please make me a painting of Lady Gaga devouring a unicorn carcass"
- Criterion Collection reissues R. Crumb documentary with special features
- World's "most prolific" bank card broker busted in France, says DoJ: but his promo cartoon lives on
- Alabama woman inordinately excited over sister's televised arrest
- Breaking an Edwardian-era steam-powered land speed record
- Jet Blue responds to Epic Bail / angry flight attendant fiasco with Office Space reference
- Music video uses stock video footage with great results
- When Cosplay Gets Remixed: Shogun Vader
- Those naughty Barrison Sisters
- Sock Monkey Human Centipede
- Randy Regier's new spaceship sculpture: Silverfish
- Venezuelan Stencil Graffiti (photo gallery)
- Aurora Borealis Sad Kitten Cupcake Moonscape
- Interview with zombie books author Max Brooks
- Detroit velodrome reclaimed by lawnmower-wielding urban bike activists
- Landlord-compliant "wallpaper" from recycled toy bubble capsules
- Expensive cleavers are a waste of money
- EFF's take on Verizon and Google's Net Neutrality Proposal
- PayPal freezes assets of Burning Man artists, builders
- Correction to "1906: vintage color photos of Europe"
- Huge hand-drawn panorama of London, 1845
- Video profile of "World's First Cyborg" Kevin Warwick
- iPad dock in the shape of an old television
- R. Crumb's weirdest drug trip
- Did we give up orgies for beer?
- Video of a massive storm approaching a beach in Finland
- Just look at the color of this watch
- Europeans denounce billionaire pledges to donate half their wealth to charity as undemocratic
- FOX 5 Investigates: Online Defecation. What? Defamation? Same thing right? Oh, I see. FOX 5 Investigates:...
- Four friends go bar-hopping. 26 years, 250,000 miles, 15,000 pubs, and 92,000 pints later, they're still...
- Further proof we're in the Summer of Recovery - Initial jobless claims are at their highest levels in 6...
- If you are being arrested, don't bother calling 911 for help, cause it ain't gonna happen, lady. Just...
- There will be a playable Duke Nukem Forever demo by the end of the year. This is a repeat from 1997
- Pub for sale. Patrons require good walking shoes or a sturdy boat
- The more exuberantly irresponsible you were with your home equity loan, the better
- What do you get when a taco vendor, a judge, an Iraq vet and a thief walk into a...oh wait, this actually...
- Al Gore says climate battle "lost", pushes global warming alarmists to demand coverage. No word...
- Cereal go-kart driver ran amok on Kellogg Blvd at speeds up to 20 MPH before clotheslining himself, being...
- John Madden isn't quite the genius he seems to be. Here are some of the dumbest things he ever said
- New Hampshire Democrats respectfully morn death of Sen. Ted Stevens. Well, except the one guy who wished...
- Virginia Beach encourages donations homeless, Fark: via parking meters on oceanfront
- George W. Bush takes his "Miss Me Yet" road show to the Dallas-Fort Worth airport. Bob Rowe said...
- Fire hits former Nazi death camp. Looks like someone forgot to turn the ovens off
- Our defintion of "conditions inhospitable to life" gets narrower every day, now no longer...
- JetBlue jumper was not having a gay old time even before the flight left the gate
- Once again, for those who were not listening, if you're a gay sailor, never carry your cell phone into...
- "Let's be clear, my client is tall, brunette and has an ample breast and is therefore going to...
- The bad news is that the floods have left hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis without access to food and...
- Recession causes black investment broker to spontaneously evolve into white southern country music redneck
- GM earns $1.3 billion in the second quarter, once again proving that you can sell crap for a price, and...
- Federal government reminds employers that discriminating against criminals is racist and will not be...
- Ed Whitacre Steps Down As GM CEO - StreetInsider.com
- Mets' Francisco Rodriguez charged after scuffle with father-in-law - Detroit News
- 76ers hire Rod Thorn as team president - msnbc.com
- Obama mortgages the Gulf of Mexico to BP - World Socialist Web Site
- Fog delay means more Tiger Woods on TV from 2010 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits - Examiner
- Travel for surgery may help spread new superbug NDM-1 - KTNV
- India sets Aug. 31 deadline for BlackBerry info - AP - msnbc.com
- Ed Whitacre to step down as CEO at GM Sept. 1 - Crain's Detroit Business
- Doctors: Superbug gene could spread widely - WHDH.com
- Idol's Fantasia: I'm not responsible for breaking up marriage - abc40
- Paterson's aide surrenders on assault charge - msnbc.com
- Pennsylvania passengers call JetBlue flight attendant rude - San Jose Mercury News
- New superbug poses widespread threat - KTLA.com
- Pa. passengers call JetBlue flight attendant rude - AP - msnbc.com
- JERSEY SHORE: Obama figure removed from Boardwalk game - Daily Journal
- Man held in connection with Flint serial stabbings - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Tiger Woods In the Middle of Corey Pavin-Jim Gray Spat - Hartford Courant (blog)
- Pa. passengers call JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater rude - Daily Oklahoman
- Explosion near Colombia radio injures six - KREM
- Pa. passengers call JetBlue flight attendant rude - msnbc.com
- Long, hot summer of fire, floods fits predictions - msnbc.com
- Man Tied to Michigan Serial Killings Arrested in Atlanta - WXIA 11 Alive
- UK doctors: New superbug gene could spread widely - KHOU
- Explosion near Colombia radio injures several - Star-Tribune
- Obama figure removed from NJ boardwalk game - AP - msnbc.com
- Rod Blagojevich Jurors May Be Deadlocked - WLTX.com
- New claims for unemployment aid reach 484,000 8:27 AM CT - Dallas Morning News
- New jobless claims near a six-month high - msnbc.com
- Suspect in Michigan, Virginia stabbings nabbed in Atlanta - Everett Herald
- NKorea wants to use ginseng to pay Czech debt - AP - msnbc.com
- 'Mad Men' Charity Auction Benefits City Of Hope
- Soccer Goal Celebration Simulates Birth (VIDEO)
- Lady Gaga At The Staples Center: The Monster Ball Tour
- Cows Cloned From Dead Animals To Boost US Food Production
- Cookbook Uncovers Historic English Foods
- Blagojevich Jury Deadlocked On 22 Of 24 Counts
- Hollywood Hills A-Frame Lists For $899,000
- Reading Rules In Argentina: Budget Cuts To Arts Are Refused
- Climate Change Predictions Supported By Summer Of Fires, Floods And Heat Waves: IPCC
- U.S. Troops Surprising Loved Ones At Home: A Heartwarming Video Montage
- Bell Residents Slam Whitman For Trying To Link Jerry Brown To Salary Scandal
- MySpace Redesign: Site Gets 'Facebook-Style' Makeover
- 3 War Vets, 1 Good Leg: Amputees Climb Kilimanjaro
- 'Angelina': Andrew Morton's Bio The Worst Book Of The Decade?
- George Bush Memoir Gets A UK Publisher
- Shredded Clothes: Would You Wear Them?
- Twitter's Tweet Button Launches: See What It Can Do (VIDEO)
- Stephen Colbert To Author David Finkel: "Death Threats From Pacifists?" (VIDEO)
- Rihanna's Neck Tattoo TYPO
- Thomas Goldstein, Wrongfully Convicted Man, Gets $8 Million After Serving 24 Years
- Hackers Hijack Gmail in China
- US Wants Iraq To Pay Bill For War Victims
- 8 Food Words Rejected (For Now) By The Oxford English Dictionary
- Halle Berry On Motherhood, Her Break Up & Her Love Of Being Naked
- Rachel Maddow Challenges Obama On Don't Ask, Don't Tell: 'Stand Up For What Is Right' (VIDEO)
- Goldman Sachs: Jeggings Are In For Fall
- Ishmael Clark Sentenced To 180 Years In Prison For Murder Of NBA Star's Brother
- Senate Passes $600 Million Border Security Bill
- Foul Ball Couple Split -- But Why? (VIDEO)
- Patrick Gallo, Royal Caribbean Passenger, Arrested For Pot Possession
- Learning to chop: slicing an onion
- Steve Vai Signature Model JEM77 FP2
- Life Of Diamonds In Pictures
- The Wizard of Oz [Google Doodle]
- YouTube - Steely Dan - Josie
- Ninja Say What?!
- Microsoft Battles Apple in the Wrong Market
- Florida reinstates parental waivers, but are children protected?
- YouTube - Jihadist trainees
- Truck crash, fire temporarily closes I-84
- Foxes As Pets - 6 Ways They Differ From Dogs | Animal Tales
- Husky Training - Training Starts From Day One | Animal's Look
- Halo Reach Battle Begins [Trailer]
- Credit Card Debt Settlement FAQ
- Man at Eagles camp asked to remove McNabb Redskins jersey
- Invisibility Cloak Made From Silk
- Singing Capybaras
- Top 10 Obama's Health Care Reform Myths
- Your News Mixx: Uncut - The 14th Amendment
- How To Watch Xvid (AVI) Movies On Your Apple iPad For Free
- Google Mobile Blog: Introducing the new Search History link on Google
- Gmail Blog: Updates to Contacts and a new look for Gmail
- Zinio Launches Interactive Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs
- Inside Look At The US Home Improvement Industry (infographic)
- 8 Ways To Win Back A Lost Client (infographic)
- You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
- covertress: Plain Living: Butter & Beverages
- YouTube - Ten Thousand Angels
- Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's
- Jet-Powered School Bus Go Up To 367 MPH
- How to Use Text Expansion to Save Yourself Hours of Typing Every Day [Text Substitution]
- GooReader Brings Google Books to Your Windows Desktop [Downloads]
- Sexy Undo Close Tab Brings Back Your Closed Chrome Content [Downloads]
- iOS 4.0.2 Update Kills JailbreakMe and PDF Exploits [Updates]
- Cloud Notes Saves Notes to Google Docs Right from the Windows Sidebar [Downloads]
- Matrix Is the No-Nonsense Flight Pricing Engine that Powers the Others [Air Travel]
- Unsuck It Translates Awful Corporate Speak into Plain English [Office Culture]
- MOG iPhone App Gets Multi-Tasking for iOS Apps [Updates]
- Build a Customized "Find My iPhone" for Android [Step-by-Step]
- Calculate the Perfect Handbrake Video Encoding Settings for Your Device [Video Conversion]
- Gesture Search Scours Your Android with the Flip of Your Hand [Updates]
- The Non-Alarmist Guide to Avoiding Your Environmental Health Risks [Geomedicine]
- From the Tips Box: Dock Bookmarks, Screensaver Disabling, and Asian Fonts [From The Tips Box]
- Chrome Beta Updates with Extension Sync, Form Autofill (Including Credit Card Info), and More [Beta Beat]
- Run Actions on a Remote Computer with Dropbox and AutoHotkey [Remote Access]
- DIY iPad-Powered Kegbot Tracks Who's Drinking What and How Much [Weekend Project]
- Firefox 4 Beta Updates with Multi-Touch Support and Faster Graphics [Beta Beat]
- FileSieve Batch Copies Multiple Files and Folders Based on Extensive Variables [Downloads]
- Embed Google Calendar on Your Linux Desktop [Linux]
- iOS 4.0.2 Update Patches PDF Exploit [Updates]
- Take.fm Is the an Extremely Polished Movie Torrent Indexer [BitTorrent]
- PandoraJam Integrates Pandora with Your Mac's Desktop [Downloads]
- Our Handy, Printable Guest Information Packet [Printables]
- Ditch the Flash to Shave Seven Years Off Your Photos [Photography Tip]
- Grocery IQ Is a Brilliant Grocery List Application [Downloads]
- Keep Your Touchscreen Clean to Protect Against Smudge Attacks [Security]
- A Guide to Organizing Your Android Home Screen [Android]
- Expatistan Compares Cost of Living Between Two Cities [Comparisons]
- Your Favorite Single-Purpose Tools [What You Said]
- Feed Your Friends Tech Tips through Lifehacker's Facebook Feed [Announcements]
- Using WordPress for Enterprise Content Management
- It's not you, it's me: Microsoft kills IronRuby
- Java's Inner Classes: The Keys to the Kingdom
- Normalize strings to Uppercase for Comparison instead of Lowercase
- Particle System - Papervision 3D
- Get an ebook reader
- Does your daily stand-up stand up for you?
- Five tips for improving your team's productivity
- Ajax Best Practices: Reduce and Aggregate similar XHR
- I Don't Write Unit Tests Because.... : The Excuses
- Do Developers Have Enough Time to Keep Their Skills Up-To-Date?
- My husband is a programmer; I have no idea what that means.
- A comparison between synchronized methods and blocks in Java
- SQL Server - Writing IF-ELSE code in TSQL
- Accomplishing Common Tasks Using MooTools, jQuery, and DojoII
- One Good Reason to Upgrade to .NET 4.0
- Groovy as Lean Knowledge Creation
- Tic Tac Toe implemented in Java with Computer Player
- Hosting a WCF REST Service with WebServiceHost
- Six Lines of Code
- GWT + HTML5 Can Do What?!
- Design patterns Part I Singleton
- What Have Google Got Up Their Sleeves For Android?
- Favorite programming and work related quotes
- Simplified Spring Security with Grails
- Beginning PHP: 6 Must-See Sites, Programs & Articles For New Developers
- Shut up and ship
- Google Stealth Acquisition of Instantiations
- Tasktop's New Agile Planner for Eclipse
- Use SQLite For Your Next PHP Project
- What Is It? Game 149
- 6 Common Baby Names that Might Hurt You
- Photo Booth Engagement
- These Buildings Are So Sweet!
- Denny's Wants to Kill You As Much As KFC
- Calvin & Hobbes Search Engine
- Song Lyrics Presented as Google Maps Directions
- Skeleton Apron
- Ninja Stretch Armstrong and Other Weirdly Lame Ninja Toys
- I Quit! 8 Outrageous Ways to Quit a Job
- The Bailer
- Personal Protest Wear
- The Incredible HALKa
- Gorilla With Nintendo DS: Is It Playing Donkey Kong?
- Strange Foods That can Kill You
- A Corn Corn Maze
- The Case for Nuclear Power
- Freaky Storm Clouds Terrify Beachgoers
- Laser-Firing Backpack Creates 3D Maps of Building Interiors
- Low Speed Go-Cart Chase Ends in Arrest
- "A Vision of Students Today"
- Pre-Show at the Movies
- A Journey across America, Correcting Typos
- 10 Celebrities Who Should Have Rested in Peace
- Something New for that Flesh Wound
- Sheep Take Over The Lord of The Rings Movie Set
- What Is That Animal Riding a Tortoise?
- 8 Creative Tributes to Steven Slater, Flight Attendant
- Tetris and the Soviet Union
- Mal and Chad's Fill in the Bubble Frenzy!
- Skellington Skull and Crossbones Decanter
- The World's Largest Opossum
- New Company Lets College Students Make Bets on the Grades They Will Earn
- Every Rubik's Cube is Solvable in 20 Moves or Less
- Greatest Minor Characters in Futurama
- In Honor of Progressivism
- Saturday Nights Fever moves by Squirrel
- To All My Leftist Friends........PEACE!
- Vending machines of the future
- Grope Claim Against Donald Duck
- You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!
- Denmark: Home to "Sharia Enclaves"
- Vatican rejects Irish bishops' resignations
- U.S. Urges Allies to Crack Down on WikiLeaks
- I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!!! I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!!
- PUGGY-BACK RIDE
- Supply Side Jesus
- ZOMBIE ATTACK!
- Obama's Pakistan Katrina? Helicopters for War, but Not Flood Relief
- She's Not Alone
- US is bankrupt and we don't even know it
- 300km/h speedster faces $1.1 million fine
- New Find Pushes Age of Stone Tools Back A Million Years
- What if Verizon Could Censor Your Telephone Conversations: Why Net Neutrality Matters.
- Gigantic Ultraviolet Rings 250,000 Light Years Wide Discovered Reigniting "Dead" Galaxies
- Who Says Republicans Don't Create Jobs?
- UH supercomputing expert goes green
- Please don't forget him (them)
- When Did We Become Mentally Modern?
- DEFINITION OF A DICTATOR FROM THE DICTIONARY
- Home Tweet Home: Some Ingenious Building Techniques
- GWB makes a surprise visit to US troops
- Trunk Call: The Unspoken Language of Elephants
- Then What Should Boys do...????
- Kids These Days Hating Their Looks Younger Than Ever [Fashion]
- When Flight Attendants Get Mad, They Fart In Your Face [Revenge]
- 'I Was Told That Gaga Fellow Brought Extravagant Props Back Into Style' [Open Caption]
- 'F*ck Tea' Campaign Won't Help Any Progressive Causes [Bad Ideas]
- America's Deadliest Ice Cream Desserts [Health Watch]
- Bouncy Castles Will Kill Your Kids [Danger]
- Pet Owners Beware: There's a Dog Walker Grifter [Crime]
- The New Rules for Magazine Covers [Media]
- New York Post Shocked at the Trustability of Area Hobos [Only In New York]
- It's Safe(ish) to Breathe in Moscow Again [Perestroika]
- Serial Killer Suspect and Party Store Employee Nabbed [Crime]
- Which Actor Had to Borrow Cash from His Baseball-Playing Best Bud? [Blind Items]
- No One Is Free When Furries Are Oppressed [Freedom]
- Teri Hatcher Goes Nuclear in War on Botox Rumors: Posts Photos of Wrinkles on Facebook [Gossip Roundup]
- They Used to Listen to Annette Funicello and Drink Malteds at the Soda Shop, But That Was Long Ago [Open...
- Do 46 Shots Equal 'Contagious Shooting'? [Nypd]
- Iranian Woman 'Confesses' to Murder Conspiracy on State Television [Iran]
- Study: Religious Couples Stay Together Longer than Godless Couples [Religion]
- Mother Claims Teen Sons 'Troubled' by Topless Sunbather [Summer]
- Arizona Fugitives Possibly in Arkansas, Near Another National Park [Vacations]
- Bin Laden's Chef Gets 14 Years In Gitmo, Tribunal Unimpressed with Cooking Skills [Sentences]
- Did JetBlue Attendant Steven Slater Start the Fight That Led to His Exit? [JetBlue]
- HP CEO-Destroyer Jodie Fisher Now Working for Her Mom in New Jersey [Hewlett Packard]
- The Search for the World's Most Powerful Locker Room [Banksters]
- 'Cathy' Comic Strip to End October 3 [Goodbyes]
- Florida Senate Candidate Jeff Greene And His Reef-Destroying, Vomit-Caked Party Yacht [Meet Your Candidates]
- Czechs Would Let North Korea Pay Back Debt in Ginseng Root [Herbal Supplements]
- Iowa Chef Fined for Licking Toads [Toads]
- Here are TV's Top Earners [Lists]
- Halloween Starts Early: These Are the Officially-Licensed Jersey Shore Costumes [Costumes]
|After November: Answers From Matt Bai, Part II|
|Blagojevich Jury Deadlocked On 22 of 24 Counts|
|American Tradition and Rural Innovation at the...|
|Obama's "Problems" With the Left|
|Spread Your Wings and Fly?|
|America on Edge|
|Republicans are now worse than Bush|
|'Mad Men' Mondays: 'The Good News'|
wall street j.
|Lorillard Names New CEO|
|Natural Gas Storage Rises|
|Aussie Looks to Regain 0.9000 in Currency Trading|
|The Dung Beetle|
|Will You Need to Repay the 2009 'Making Work...|
|Innovation Notes from India|
|Do Multinationals Really Understand Globalization?|
|"OnIt" Online Men's Lifestyle Mag to...|
|CHART OF THE DAY: The Eurozone Crisis Returns|
|Barnes & Noble ([[BKS]] +3%) was up nearly...|
|Twitter Takes Over The Tweet Button From TweetMeme|
|AFTER A THOROUGH BATTERY OF TESTS WE CAN NOW...|
|Twitter Partners Up With TweetMeme to Offer...|
|Full D8 Demo Video: Wordnik [BoomTown]|
|Watson, Turing, and extreme machine learning|
|Get a New Job Before Winter Arrives|
|Design For Hackers: Why You Don't Use Garamond...|
|Apple TV Rebranded to iTV|
|Sign Up Now To Get SAI's Chart Of The Day|
|Dey rapin errbody, marching band edition!|
|Smartphones lead mobile sales, Android moves...|
|Twitters Official Tweet Button Has Arrived|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Advertisers and App Developers Happy With Early...|
|What We're Reading: Literacy|
|BlackBerry Torch 9800 Hands-On HD Video...|
|NSFW 36: Problem Zolved!|
|Twitter makes Tweet Button official, partners...|
|The Fakest Awards Show Of All Time (Of All...|
|Video: Union jobs vs. childrens lives?|
|Here's Johnny, digitized|
|Urly Show Episode #46 - Understanding Antoine...|
|Dry Erase Quitter Girl Is a Hoax|
|Is Harry Reid Right About the GOP?|
|6 Scientific Reasons Breakups Suck Worse Than...|
|Win Your Next League with This Fantasy Draft...|
|Twitter Releases Tweet Button, Making It Easy...|
|If 16 Year-Olds Wrote the Learner Permit Test|
|Google Street View 'dead girl' prank causes panic|
|Justin Bieber for PrePubActive!|
|Skater Bounces Face Off Curb|
|Perseid Pictures: Meteor Shower Dazzles Every...|
|Tiny Viruses, Big Controversy|
|Found: Primordial Magma From the Hot Dawn of...|
|Bonneville Speed Week Field Guide|
|5 ways tea could help you survive a zombie...|
|A Quiz and a Shameless Book Plug|
|5 Reasons Not to Buy a Hybrid|
|Automatic Auto: A Car That Drives Itself|
|Future on display: Long-lasting images save on...|
|Why I made such a silly hat.|
|Uncovering the Secrets of In-N-Out|
|What in the nineteen hells do you think they're...|
|Roadway Misspelling: "SHCOOL"|
|Julia Roberts - 'Eat Prays Love' - NY Premiere|
|Key step in body's ability to make red blood...|
|Thomas of Bayeux|
|Video: Robotic Wheelchair Can Be Set to...|
|Palm enabling webOS apps to interact with...|
|The Mystery of Steve Jobs' Plateless Benz...|
|Sprint Epic 4G launching August 31st|
|Restaurant Grade Sheet Pans|
|IKEA Hack: Headphone Side Table|
|Dr. Kunio Komiyama, a dentist at the University...|
|Volunteer 'mobs' donate elbow grease to...|
|Go Ahead, Try To Make Sense Of This Xbox Live...|
|Scott Pilgrim Strikes Back against the Xbox...|
|Swine Flu t-shirt|
|Nerdy Real Life Superheroes to Keep City Safe...|
|Arcade Alarm Clock Needs To Try Harder|
|The Traveling Tastes of YumSugar|
|Future Of Health: Finding The Right Motivation...|
|The Future of the Internet|
|giant digital origami tigers|
|MIT SENSEable City Lab's "Copenhagen...|
|Contemporary Literatures Most Memorable Moms|
|Beauty in Destruction: Awesome Apocalyptic Art|
|FILE Festival - the installations|
|Cube House / Shinichi Ogawa & Associates|
|Why Are People Against Gay Marriage?|
|Free and Low Cost Design in the Cloud|
|Wrangler and Blue Bell Fall/Winter 2010|
|How to Chill a Hot Beer or Soda in 3 Minutes|
|TIP: Where Do I Look For It?|
|The multitasking sleeper chair|
|Baking the White House Snack Bars|
|The importance of enjoying the habit|
|Baking the White House Snack Bars|
|Bigger Burn: Running vs. Biking|
|Cloud Nine Zero|
|Women of the Year: Readers' Choice Award...|
|Preview: August 11, InFashion by AnneMarie Iverson|
|Twitter Lays Claim to the Tweet Button|
|Meet The Girl-Hating Asshole Who Outed The...|
|7 Great Sides to Bring to a BBQ|
|Sometimes Good Things Do Happen!! McG Departs...|
|The 11-Year-Old Movie Critic: Annoying or...|
|Takers - Trailer 3|
|Comic-Con Ketchup: Guillermo Del Toro to helm...|
|Jamie Bell Joins Thandie Newton and Cillian...|
|Watch: Trailer for Doc 'Secret Origin: The...|
|Bathroom Blowup Triggered 'Idol' Arrest|
|Harry Potter secrets! EW cover|
|Which Actor Had to Borrow Cash from His...|
|AMC Picks Up Crime-Drama The Killing For Full...|
|Beach House Lover Of Mine (Roman Ruins Remix)|
|Kanye West To Perform At 2010 MTV VMAs|
|Fantasia Released from Hospital|
|'Star Wars' producer Gary Kurtz speaks out|
the big picture
|Continuing Pakistani floods|
|Best of Britain: Work and play|
|Photos of the Day: Aug. 11|
|Thursday, 12 Aug 2010|
|Beautiful Photos, if Barely Photography|
|David Petit - Bouh!|
|. little green riding hood .|
|- STUDIO NEWWORK -|
|Comic for August 12, 2010|
|a day in the life|