- How Valve got their logo (stolen from r/tf2)
- Developer Interview: "[Deus Ex 3] difficulty scales based on how much experience points you have, and...
- Why is porn legal if prostitution isn't?
- No need for placing your thumb anywhere with this one...
- Subtle, Wikipedia... I like it!
- Baby, lets do it....mmm...HOLY FUCK WHATS THAT GIANT FIREBALL
- Listen, Assholes. If you're for a giant military, the PATRIOT ACT and torturing prisoners... If you're...
- Oh, how I love Baltimore. Taken on my way to work...
- Reddit, my girlfriend is an aspiring painter and drew this, what do you think?
- When did pulling over on the side of the road to help someone out become dangerous?
- A prime example of the wonderful Heroes of Newerth Community
- Airline Pilots Rejects TSA Tyranny - ExpressJet Pilot Michael Roberts' own story of our domestic enemy, the...
- Tan lines
- Blackwater, through Total Intelligence [also owned by Blackwater's founder, Erik Prince], seeks to become...
- Worst. Birthday. EVER!
- Massive Hospital ship arrives in Kenya, set to tour Africa. 8 decks, 32 departments, 428 medical support...
- Wait... you do what to kids?
- Just came back from France, where I witnessed French commentators on TV saying, "Do you really want...
- For men who'd rather be on a horse.
- Grading Python homework - should I give this guy bonus points for honesty?
- What I think of every time I log in to Gmail
- This Spam Account has been reported 10 days ago in /r/reportthespammers and still is highly active. WTF,...
- My kid is pretty much tougher than anyone I know.
- So I walk into 711 and low and behold, sitting on top of the Marlboro lights is a copy of FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
- The Gates Foundation Invests Millions In Monsanto
- Why we need more science in our schools
- "We need scientific leaders. They might be awkward. They might be silly looking. They might not have...
- Who here loves the TV show - "community" ?
- HuK, a pro Starcraft 2 player, makes the crowd nerdgasm.
- My 6'4'' housemate is hilariously terrified of spiders. He trapped one and left me this note.
- Little big guys we dont want to mess with
- Have your Honeymoon on Hawaii | Packages | Hawaiian Honeymoon
- Recipe of Baloganze Pitchu
- Miniature Hobbit House
- http://www.satellitedish.org/blog/2010/5 0-essential-blogs-for-restoring-classic- cars
- take the long way home (soft as the radio)
- Did you ever think that people who do cosmetic surgery are crazy? if you see this site you will see for...
- airgiodslv: Call and Answer [1/4]
- My 9 Favorite Startup Lessons From Startup School: Tech News
- Yoga Training Branches of Yoga
- True to type: why letters are a labour of love | Art and design | The Observer
- "The Horrifying Tale of Mrs. Trollope" will hold you in its ...
- 7 Useful Design Strategies for a Successful Pricing Table | UX Movement
- Macbuntu Makes your Linux Desktop Look Like Mac OS X
- High Quality and Useful Photoshop Brushes
- BBC News - Merkel says German multicultural society has failed
- 6 Best Free Android Antivirus Apps To Secure Your Data Efficiently
- J.A. Konrath: eBooks And The Ease Of Self-Publishing
- 40 Miniature-Like Tilt Shift Photography
- 7 Fantastic Free Social Media Tools for Teachers
- Top 10 Fast Food Recipes You Can Make at Home
- Rare Amur Tigers Born In Zoo! :)
- Keeping Children Entertained During a Journey
- Why Twitter Is Massively Undervalued Compared To Facebook
- What are Replies and Mentions #NewTwitter
- Last Minute Cruise Travel Tips To Save On Costs | Destinations | Cheap ...
- jQuery: jQuery 1.4.3 Released
- Top 10 Unique Pillows For Your Home
- 21 Historical Shots From Protest Pictures From All over the World
- Vacationing At A National Park | Destinations | Best Family Vacation
- DivX TV launched on LG Blu-ray players, mixes up the internet-to-TV wars a bit more
- Parody of cats-in-IKEA video - funny!
- Wonderful scans from a 1962 book of tech predictions for1975
- Ice Canyon, Greenland
- Nikon's 20 Top Microscopic Photos of 2010
- Don Draper Would Hate the Ads During 'Mad Men'
- Rescuers Try to Reach 11 Trapped in China Mine Blast
- Ants Are Lazy
- Chinook Pilot Takes A Headshot, Then Flies Home
- Drunk Driving: Is the U.S. Blood Alcohol Limit Too Liberal?
- How to Get Your Google TV
- Fascinating Models in Famous Art
- RARA AVIS Directed by Rudy Gold
- Mark Zuckerberg: The Social Network Got My Shirts and Fleeces Right
- This Light Never Turns Green (PIC)
- The Rage Wont End On Election Day
- Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease | Mail Online
- EA Developer: Old Republic will be one of the greatest failures in the history of MMOs
- So What If Google Does It?
- Ecuador mine collapse kills 1 miner
- Brazil's Real Estate Boom
- Finnish Anchorman is sacked for swigging beer live on air
- Teenager gets holiday henna tattoo to tease his mother...and ends up scarred for life
- Home gym workout video doesnt end so well [GIF]
- Democrats shrank US spending, deficit in last fiscal year, figures show
- Father And Son Send iPhone Into Space And Record Incredible Video (VIDEO)
- Mad Men's Volatile Season
- Etiquette Ninjas: Ep. 7 - Dicks Who Cock Block
- Merkel: 'Multiculture has failed'
- The Dark Knight Hangover
- The 2010 Black Girls Rock! Awards
- Netanyahu says Lebanon 'becoming Iran satellite' (AFP)
- American held in Iran for 30 months says to sue group (Reuters)
- Hezbollah chief 'deceived' Iran leader with gun gift (AFP)
- Merkel says German multi-cultural society 'has failed' (AFP)
- Poll: Many Obama 2008 supporters defecting to GOP (AP)
- American freed in Iran says he is innocent (AP)
- Strong typhoon blows for Philippines; 1,000s flee (AP)
- Lottery Winner Donates Prize Money to Hospital
- Fans whistle while Lincecum works (Yahoo! Sports)
- VIDEO: Saban's post-Ole Miss press conference
- Sheila Dikshit blames Kalmadi for CWG corruptions
- Race remains hot topic despite Obama presidency
- Badgers bust No. 1 Buckeyes
- Starting Burnett would spell trouble for Yankees
- Is 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' casting extras in Oregon?
- Philippines braces as Megi becomes super typhoon (Reuters)
- China mine blast rescuers try to reach 11 trapped (AP)
- Discovery of GPS tracker becomes privacy issue
- No. 1 Ohio State upset by No. 18 Badgers (AP)
- Photo: Signs behind dugout get personal with Tim Lincecum (Yahoo! Sports)
- 'Huskers hopes burnt by orange
- Supporters Of Legalizing Medical Marijuana Rally On Statehouse Lawn
- Real Weight-Loss Stories: I Kept the Pounds Off
- Palin tells supporters 'soon we'll all be dancing' (AP)
- Obama urges Democrats not to get discouraged (AP)
- Rangers even ALCS with 7-2 victory over Yankees (AP)
- Five Luxury Vehicles With Plummeting Prices
- They've done it again - Texas topples Nebraska
- Barbara Billingsley, Beaver Cleaver's TV mom, dies (AP)
- "I think the iPad redefines everything"
- And in them were the fathers of sonsand in them were the fathers of sons.
- You see a well groomed garden. In the middle, on a small hill, you see a gazebo.
- Waiting for John Frum
- lasts all summer long
- Mandrill mallard
- This is a global revolution
- Once Brothers
- Russia Today
- "Mahalia used to kid me. She'd say, 'Girl, you need to go sing by yourself.' "
- Book Sculpture
- Zaha Hadid's first school.
- These Are Paintings
- Turtles all the way down...
- This post is all wet
- It's Time To Forgive George Lucas
- Zombie Vs. Kids
- I'm proud of the BBC. A song.
- Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ...
- Dig Senalonga
- What it was
- 2001: a whistleblower odyssey
- Half Dj Vu
- panda defence
- Some Dudes Marry Dudes. Get Over It.
- "the ballot measure would "significantly undermine" efforts to keep California communities...
- z^2 + c
- See, look, we're reading it for the articles - RDJ in Playboy.
- Some etchings by Roman Haubenstock-Ramati
- How To Look at Mondrian
- Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles Open Thread and related posts
- Democrats in Big Trouble Rasmussen Predicting Republicans 55 Seat Pick Up in Races for the US House and...
- Warner Bros. Gives Go-Ahead to Two Hobbit Films and related posts
- MLB Playoffs: Giants @ Phillies, Game 1 and related posts
- HIT or MISS: Blake Lively @ 2010 Spike TV Scream Awards and related posts
- The First Thing Obama Needs to Do Is . . . and related posts
- A telling expos on Obama from the NYT and related posts
- Everton 2-0 Liverpool: Premier League Highlights (Video) and related posts
- Ross Clobbers Halladay, Leads Giants to 1-0 Lead and related posts
- Contemplating Mad Men and related posts
- Eric Holder: The Feds Will Still Prosecute Pot Crimes In CA If Prop 19 Passes and related posts
- German Chancellor Merkel Declares German Experiment in Multiculturalism an Abject Failure....... and...
- What Was Fox Hulu Black-Out Really All About? and related posts
- Because of Obama, We'Re Losing Iraq and related posts
- Sunnis Trained by US Return to al Qaeda and related posts
- Soueid: Hezbollah loyalty is to Iran, not defending Lebanon and related posts
- Republican Funding Surge Provides Crucial Advantage and related posts
- Large Number of House Seats in Play and related posts
- Federer Beats Djokovic; Faces Murray in Shanghai Masters final and related posts
- News Corp pulls its Hulu content from Cablevision customers, escalating carriage dispute (update) and...
- 11.6-inch MacBook Air wont replace 13-inch version, have glass trackpad? and related posts
- VP Joe Biden Says Obama Has a Brain Bigger than His Skull...LMAO and related posts
- Stop The Madness: BETs Joke Of A Top 10 Rappers Of The 21 Century List and related posts
- AG Holder Wrong to Oppose Calif. Marijuana Prop 19 and related posts
- Fed Say Theyll Go After Marijuana Users Even If California Legalizes It and related posts
- Texas 20, No. 5 Nebraska 13: Longhorns Deliver Upset To Mistake-Prone Huskers and related posts
- John Broadhurst Steps Up and related posts
- Bill Clinton Stands In for Barack Obama So Voters Will Forget They Hate Democrats, Or Something and related...
- Angle Vs. Reid The TV Version and related posts
- Manchester United 2 2 West Brom and related posts
- Baltimore officer slain in fight over parking spot - Washington Post
- 'Multikulti' has failed in Germany, says chancellor Angela Merkel - Vancouver Sun
- Talks over captured Israeli resume - Aljazeera.net
- Giants Game in the Balance in Cablevision-Fox Fight - New York Times (blog)
- Freed American in Iran says jail time included brushes with political prisoners - The Canadian Press
- US reform rabbis: Loyalty oath un-democratic - Ynetnews
- Phone 7 last throw of the dice - Stuff.co.nz
- David Headley, a double agent? - Daily News & Analysis
- Kim Kardashian, Nearly 30: "I'm Too Old" to Pose Nude Again - Peace FM Online
- 'The Beaver' remembers TV mom Billingsley - msnbc.com
- Mommy dearest: Billingsley was America's mom - New York Daily News
- Republicans seek to frustrate health reform - Financial Times
- Barbara Billingsley, 'Leave it to Beaver's' June Cleaver, was prototypical ... - New York Daily News
- US welcomes release of American by Iran - AFP
- Giants try to go up 2-0 on Phils - Toronto Sun
- Nun whose order fought abuse becomes saint - CNN International
- German multiculturalism has 'failed,' Merkel says - CNN International
- American freed in Iran denies links to rebel group - Forbes
- Meghan McCain: Christine O'Donnell 'Seen as Nutjob' - ABC News
- Ohio State needs help in national title race and the Big Ten after Wisconsin loss - USA Today
- US Businessman Freed From Iran After 29 Months Behind Bars - ABC News
- Talks resumed, says PM - The Age
- At times, church has lost sight of MacKillop's ideals - The Australian
- America's man in Pakistan was scout for terrorists - The Age
- Poll: Many Obama 2008 supporters defecting to GOP - The Associated Press
- Spaniards sleep to save the siesta - CNN International
- France seeks to calm fuel fears as strike builds momentum - Times LIVE
- Merkel: Multiculturalism Has Failed In Germany - Sky News
- Hezbollah chief 'deceived' Iran leader with gun gift - AFP
- Five other saints canonised with Mary - Herald Sun
- Murray beats Federer
- Texas Billboard: Christians are 'jerks' : VIDEO
- Dead 100 Years, Mark Twain Lets Loose
- Peter Cervantes-Gautschi: Wall Street and the Criminalization of Immigrants
- When Did The V.A. Become Such A Far-right Target?
- Coons on O'Donnell: 'I'm not sure why she's running' for Senate - The Hill's Ballot Box
- Meghan McCain: Christine O'Donnell is a 'Nutjob'
- Letter from Siberia - Fortress of Solitude
- There is No Difference Between Democrats and Republicans
- Wealthy Democratic donors wake up
- Angle: Racking up millions as she spreads Islamophobia
- The War on Terror: What's It All About?
- Where's The Note? Shock and Awe for Big Banks
- After Anti-Gay Rant, Paladino Says Cuomo Not Supportive Enough of Gays
- Chile miners: From world fame to humble homes
- Sarah Palin personifies GOP divide
- Ahmadinejad backs new nuclear talks with West
- Teabaggin' David Harmer (CA-11) Wants To Abolish Public Schools | Crooks and Liars
- Bill Maher: New Rule: If a Woman Rejects Your First Dozen Advances, Don't Send Her a Picture of Your Penis
- New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Leaves U.S. Chamber, Saying It Can't Find 'One Positive Thing To Say'...
- National Catholic Reporter: Protest, Disbelief Follow Belgium Archbishop's AIDS Comments
- Have You Looked at Angelo Mozilo's Facebook Page lately? Don't Miss It!
- Why breast cancer gets all the publicity - Greensburg, KS - Kiowa County Signal
- Obama has no clue about entrepreneurship
- Return of the Secret Donors
- Barking Brew - 'Morning Express'
- US Was Warned Twice About Mumbai Attacker's Terror Ties
- Smoking Gun: New Evidence of How Wall Street Shafted Pension Funds by Misrepresenting Mortgages; Rep Miller...
- Israel settlers start fires amid West Bank harvest
- Gay marriage debate persists in some races
- Black Turnout Will Be Crucial for Democrats
- Week in Review: Return of the Secret Donors
- Immigrants Find Voting Can Come At a Cost
- Giants 4, Phillies 3: Pitching Duel Fizzles as Giants Beat Halladay
- Amazon Awakening
- No. 18 Wisconsin 31, No.1 Ohio State 18: Wisconsins Muscle Unseats Ohio State
- The X Factor of Economics: People
- Media Decoder: Fox Outage Approaches Second Day
- 2 Top Candidates Skip G.O.P. Rally
- Rangers 7, Yankees 2: Script Looks the Same, but Rangers Dont Flinch
- Sunnis in Iraq Allied With U.S. Quitting to Rejoin Rebels
- Texas 20, No. 5 Nebraska 13: Texas Shuts Down Nebraskas Offense
- Once Dynamic, Decline Leaves Japan Disheartened
- In Afghan South, U.S. Faces Frustrated Residents
- Barbara Billingsley, TVs June Cleaver, Dies at 94
- How Countrywide Covered the Cracks
- Bats: Live Analysis: Yankees at Rangers, Game 2
- A Kind of Hunt That Even Deer Can Get Behind
- Yankees Corner Market on Postseason Comebacks
- Chicago News Cooperative: Carp Invasion May Prompt Changes to Waterways
- In Cable Fights, Consumers Wait to See Who Blinks
- Blanche Lincoln in Lonely Uphill Race in Arkansas
- News Analysis: When Drugs Cause Problems They Should Prevent
- U.S. Had Warnings on Plotter of Mumbai Attack
- Pelosi Renounced by Candidates in Her Own Party
- Postseason Duels of Pitching Aces Can Go Awry
- New Yorks Tiny Squares Offer Breathing Room
- Microsoft Expands Effort to Protect Nonprofit Groups
- 21 Killed in Explosion at China Mine
- Beliefs: Atheists Debate How Pushy to Be
- What Solar Needs: Its Own Karl Rove
- The Web Isn't Dead (So Says Its Inventor) And Other 'Do Lecture' Notes
- Grill Up a Perfect Steak
- Boont Amber Ale Bites Big Daddy IPA at Sharktoberfest
- Chipmakers Feel the Pain as iPad Eats Into Notebook Sales
- Peak Everything: The Coming Resource Scarcity
- For Trippier Comics Flicks, Hollywood Needs More Grant Morrison
- Own a Piece of Mark Webber's F1 Car
- Cold, Dead Stars Could Help Limit Dark Matter
- Guitar Amp Is Fountain of Youth for Your Old Ax
- Photo Gallery: Inside The Soviet's Secret Failed Moon Program
- Teen to Plead Guilty to Staging Bomb Hoaxes for Lulz
- Looks Like Volkswagen Is Serious About EVs
- Antarctic Ice Sheet Preserves Invisible Mountain Range
- Large Hadron Collider Starts Edging Out Rivals
- Self Balancing Unicycle Only Half as Dorky as Segway
- NYT for iPad Now Offers Full Content, Still Free (For Now)
- Will 400,000 Secret Iraq War Documents Restore WikiLeaks' Sheen?
- Froth and Smoke Faster With High-Tech Cooking Tools
- Superbombs, Secret Jails: What to Look for in WikiLeaks' Iraq Docs
- Home Wreckers: Crash-Testing Buildings With Manufactured Disaster
- Oct. 15, 1900: Boston Embraces the Sound of Music
- Alt Text: Videogame Villains Mull Strike for Higher Pay
- 12 Awesome Airplane Paint Jobs
- Sci-Fi Writer Iain Banks Talks Surface Detail's Hell, Creationists' 'Heresy'
- Ninkasi Brewing Brings Belief and Domination to Wired Beer Tournament
- Review: Wonky Physics, Nasty Levels Ruin Sonic the Hedgehog 4
- Video: 101st Airborne Delivers Game Ball From Above
- Inside Back to the Future's Novel Take on Time Travel
- Windows Phone 7 Is the Real Facebook Phone
- Cooking With Your USB Ports
- The Rise and Fall of America's Jet-Powered Car
- Leaked Letter — BSA Pressures Europe To Kill Open Standards
- Supercomputer Sets Protein-Folding Record
- Oracle Asks OpenOffice Community Members To Leave
- Modeling a White Hole With Your Kitchen Sink
- Plastic Chemical BPA Declared Toxic In Canada
- How Do Browsers Scale?
- Why the Web Mustn't Become the New TV
- The Ease of Publishing an Ebook
- Five Times the US Almost Nuked Itself
- Astronomers Develop Method For Detecting Faint Exoplanets
- Tablets Are Game-Changers For Special Needs Kids
- Benoit Mandelbrot Dies At 85
- Square Enix Attempting Final Fantasy XIV Damage Control
- Congress Investigates Carriers' Debt Collections
- How to Heartlessly Arbitrage Used Books With a PDA
- Internet Dismantling the State Church In Finland
- Hobbit Film Finally Gets Green Light, To Be Shot in 3-D
- ICANN Approves .IRAN (in Non-Latin)
- 4G vs. 3G vs. WiFi Throughput For Samsung's Epic 4G
- How Cornell Plans To Purge Campus Computers of Personal Data
- The Intimate Social Graph
- Can Apps Really Damage a Cellular Network?
- Searching For Alternatives To China's Rare Earth Monopoly
- New Fish Species Discovered 4.5 Miles Under the Ocean
- AOL Spends $1M On Solid State Memory SAN
- Background Noise Affects Taste of Foods
- Meta-Research Debunks Medical Study Findings
- Switzerland's Mega Tunnel Sets Record
- Calgary voter uses clips to create a three-candidate mayoral debate
- Ceramic science jewelry for skeptics
- Parody of cats-in-IKEA video - funny!
- Wonderful scans from a 1962 book of tech predictions for1975
- Rudy Rucker remembers Benoit Mandelbrot
- Benoit Mandelbrot, RIP
- Verminous Dickens cake banned from Melbourne cake show
- Vintage paint tin label-design
- HOWTO make a Zombie Barbie Garden
- Agriculture fire-guns of yore
- Mitt Romney got a bestseller by demanding bulk-purchases of his books in exchange for lectures
- Hairy masks of 1978, a catalog page
- Onion Bag Scrubbing Hack
- Scraper Bike Team of Oakland documentary
- Luke's mini-Catfish experience on PostSecret
- Best political attack ad ever?
- The world according to San Francisco
- Rare Topps trading card stuff for sale
- The Beautiful and The Damned: Punk Photography by Ann Summa
- 100 million fake sunflower seeds removed from museum
- What Alternative Energy Taught Us About the Fish that Live in the East River
- Hotels want to sue bedbugregistry.com, claiming false bedbug reports hurt business
- My Princess Boy
- Surf's Up. In Gaza. For Girls.
- What's it like to hug a koala?
- What's it like to be incarcerated in a US prison?
- Ralph Niese's MetalHare illustration for pocket calendar
- "Take Me Out" by Atomic Tom, performed live with iPhones on NYC subway
- Next leak, next week, from Wikileaks? What's expected: 400,000 US Army docs from Iraq
- Insane Clown Posse: Stealth Evangelical Christians (bonus: Juggalo Buffet Hut)
- UK company believes making Brussels sprouts red will get SOMEBODY to eat them. Works for celery?...
- Get ready for the next workplace revolution: They're coming for your desk chair so you can work standing...
- Who run Bartertown?
- Today's Missing White Woman comes from Northern Illinois University. Bonus: Red-Head
- Man, there's always that ONE guy who's gotta show off and make a big splash
- There's a dark side to so many Americans being medicated: more and more DUIs are based on pill abuse, and...
- Boston has a plan to improve school athletic programs: convince rich people and corporations to give money
- The FBI feels that a $100 fine and $9 court costs is sufficient to deny your Second amendment rights....
- Woman sues McDonald's after toilet stall door falls on her. Or, to read her complaint, it worked her over...
- Drive a Mercedes SL-Class convertible, Toyota Camry, Solara, or Scion tC? Congrats on all the traffic...
- October 17th, 1973: OPEC declares an oil embargo on the US. Boy, I'm glad we learned from that experience
- Getting stoned in the name of science? I'm in
- Attention, enterprising chemists who have a drug in development: Keith Richards would love to be your...
- You're refused entry to a nightclub, do you: C) drive your car through the crowd outside the club in your...
- U.S. Airways' disabled policy: 'We love to derp, and it shows'
- The Burger King mascot: now appearing on a pillowcase near you.
- Photoshop these containers of colored water
- Study claims that young people are losing empathy. Pfffft. Whatever... like I give a crap about some study...
- Zombies. Seriously
- Paris Hilton tries to buy pumpkins while a giant bunny harasses her. You know that you need to caption this
- Who dat? Who dat? WHO DAT SAYIN' DEY GONNA CANONIZE DEM SAINTS? That would be the Catholic Church
- Germany's leader declares that allowing people from different cultural backgrounds to live side-by-side is...
- I Love Boobies bracelets causing problems in schools, fark filter inconsolable
- Photoshop Theme: I'm not a witch
- Resilient Rangers rebound to even ALCS with Yankees - New York Post
- 'Jackass' gang pulls biggest stunt with $50M debut - Boston Globe
- Furniture truck backs over 2 Colo. women, kills 1 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Minnesota fires Brewster after 3 1/2 seasons - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Suspected political violence kills 25 in Pakistan - msnbc.com
- Mountain goat suspected in death of Washington hiker - Chicago Sun-Times
- Murder suspect extradited from Israel to NYC - AP - msnbc.com
- Minnesota fires Brewster after 3 seasons - msnbc.com
- Minnesota fires Brewster after 3 1/2 seasons - Forbes
- Suspected political violence kills 25 in Pakistan - ksl.com
- Women march, demand end to mass rapes in E. Congo - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Minnesota fires Brewster after 3 1/2 seasons - San Francisco Gate
- Suspected political violence kills 25 in Pakistan - Forbes
- Barbara Billingsley, Beaver Cleaver's TV Mom, Dies - ABC News
- French minister: No fuel shortage at Paris airport - Boston Globe
- Gay marriage debate persists in some Nov. 2 races - Boston Herald
- Obamas' political road show in Ohio - KABC
- Strong typhoon heads for Philippines; thousands flee - Washington Times
- Suspected political violence kills 25 in Pakistan - Associated Press
- Mountain goat likely fatally injured Olympic National Park hiker - Oregonian
- American freed in Iran denies links to rebel group - AP - msnbc.com
- American freed in Iran denies links to rebel group - Associated Press
- Mountain goat suspected in death of Wash. hiker - Montana Standard
- American freed in Iran denies links to rebel group - Forbes
- French minister: No fuel shortage at Paris airport - Houston Chronicle
- China rejects clean energy probe, calls US unfair - Houston Chronicle
- Mountain goat suspected in death of Wash. hiker - Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- American freed in Iran says he is innocent - FOX News
- Rangers even ALCS with 7-2 victory over Yankees - The Oakland Press
- Barbara Billingsley, Beaver Cleaver's TV mom, dies - KABC
- Robert Gibbs: Democrats Will Keep House Control (VIDEO)
- Angela Merkel: German Multicultural Society Has 'Utterly Failed'
- Rand Paul Attacked Over Secret Society Connection, 'Aqua Buddha' Controversy In Conway Ad (VIDEO)
- New MacBook Air: Is This It? (PHOTO)
- Colorado Senate Debate: Ken Buck Compares Being Gay To Alcoholism (VIDEO)
- GOP Attacks on Stimulus Wind Power Money: Hot Air
- Meghan McCain: Christine O'Donnell 'Seen As Nutjob'
- Christine O'Donnell: GOP Establishment Isn't Giving Me Enough Help
- Sunni Awakening Council Members, U.S. Allies In Iraq, Rejoining Al Qaeda
- Dina Lohan Seeks Parenting Advice From Kris Jenner
- Democratic Enthusiasm Gap: Large Number Of Obama Supporters Defecting To GOP
- GLAAD Fires Back At Vince Vaughn Over 'Gay' Remark
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Jenny McCarthy: I 'Pretended' With Jim Carrey
- The Religious Mandate To Not Abandon The Gulf
- Convent College: At Nuns' School, Extracurriculars Are Holy
- Republican Funding Surge Provides Crucial Advantage
- Sarah Palin & Michael Steele Rally Republicans In Orange County
- You're Majoring In What? Unusual Majors And What You Can Do With Them
- More Intellectually Disabled Youths Go To College
- Gotthard Base Tunnel: World's Longest Tunnel Complete (PHOTOS)
- Wisconsin Stuns Ohio State To Upset College Football's No. 1
- David Headley's Wives Warned U.S. Authorities Before Mumbai Terrorist Attacks
- Michael Jackson's Name Once Again Dons Hollywood School Auditorium
- School Vs. Mold: Thousands Of Florida Institutions Wage Unending Battle
- Obama Urges Dems Not To Get Discouraged
- Klein: Obama Needs Some New Blood
- Return Of The Secret Donors
- Foreclosure Sales In Question: So You Bought A Foreclosed Home. Now What?
- Mortgage Damage Spreads: Big Bank Stocks Hit Again As Modern Finance Collides With The Legal System
- Nikon's 25 Top Microscopic Photos of 2010
- On the Road (Jack Kerouac)
- APOD: NGC 346 in the Small Magellanic Cloud
- Malta receives 3 gorgeous female celebrities for a Ladies Poker Tournament at the Malta Poker Open 2010
- The System is the Answer
- The Evil Eye
- The Top 5 Reasons Your Insurance Policy Will Be Cancelled
- ~ "Never Kick a Black Cat" ~
- Gene Simmons from KISS announces he's going to war against Anonymous
- ~ Angry tourist strangles Disney bus Driver ~
- YouTube - Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here
- Barbara Billingsley of 'Leave it to Beaver' fame dies - CNN.com
- Ecuador mine collapse kills 1 miner
- Plant Based Oils that Improve Hair Health
- 3 Tips for Brewing Good Coffee
- Google Maps reveals Batman on Okinawan Base
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa going Down Under
- Mexican assassins headed to Arizona - Washington Times
- 'Britain must ban burqa to beat terrorism', says Jacques Myard.
- APOD: 2010 October 16 - The Large Cloud of Magellan
- Volcano and Lightning storm.
- YouTube - FLEETWOOD MAC GYPSY
- YouTube - Pink Floyd- Money Video
- YouTube - ELO-Strange Magic
- 5 Most Powerful SEO Techniques
- Pink Floyd may get back together for charity
- Oscar Wilde: Google doodle features The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Eggs: Your Healthiest Food On Earth... IF You're Consuming The Correct Brand
- Reagonomics: Explained | Reverend Manny and the Twilight Empire - "the Secular, Humanist Revival"
- Five Best Recipe Search Tools [Hive Five]
- Build a No-Weld Recumbent Trike Out of Old Bike Parts [Video]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Macbuntu Makes your Linux Desktop Look Like Mac OS X [Downloads]
- Create a DIY Glowing Trick-or-Treat Bag with Battery Powered LED Lights [Halloween]
- Make a Paging System for Lost Remote Controls [Video]
- Find a Farm Stand in All 50 States [Local Search]
- Insulate the Windows in Your Home to Cut Down on Glare, Ultraviolet Rays [Video]
- Top 10 Fast Food Recipes You Can Make at Home [Video]
- Make High-Quality Bacon by Curing Your Own [DIY]
- From the Tips Box: Minimalist Decluttering, the Common Cold, and Quick Translating [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- How to Safely Disinfect and Clean Your Gadgets [Health]
- How Do I Get My Money Back After Being Cheated Online? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Six Lessons I've Learned Since I Started Working for Myself [Work]
- How to Enable Google Instant on Chrome for Mac [Video]
- Burn Fat by Sleeping More [Diet]
- Spend $250 on These Tools Now to Avoid Trips to the Hardware Store Later [DIY]
- How to Freeze and Thaw Your Food the Right Way [Video]
- A Minimalist Lifestyle Does Not Make You a Better Person [Clutter]
- Use a Lazy Susan to Easily Reach the Back of Your Computer [Video]
- Eat Your Way to a High-Energy Workday [Energy]
- The Leaves Are Starting to Turn in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- How to Give Your Beer the Right Glass and a Proper Pour [Video]
- Highlight to Search Integrates Google Search into Chrome's Mouse Pointer [Downloads]
- Keep Your Sponges Gunk Free by Scrubbing Sticky Messes with Onion Bags [Clever Uses]
- Store Apples Separately to Protect Other Produce from Over-Ripening [Food Hacks]
- HomeAway Catalogs Vacation Rentals Across the World [Vacation]
- Scrollbar Anywhere Adds Mouse-based Scrolling to Google Chrome [Downloads]
- The Reddit College Cookbook Helps You Stop Eating Like a College Student [Recipes]
- RE: Moving from Spring to Java EE 6: The Age of Frameworks is Over
- My list of [startup] ideas, if you're looking for inspiration
- Podcasts for programmers
- NetBeans to Generate Simpler RESTful Web Services
- MongoDB Indexes and Indexing
- a tale of two programmers: the Rock star and the Ditchdigger
- Analysis of Git and Mercurial
- jQuery for mobile goes alpha
- Scala exercise 3: decorator and composite design patterns
- Scala vs. F#, Round 2: Application Programming Features
- Benoit Mandelbrot (the Father of Fractals) dead at 85
- 99 Out Of 100 Programmers Cant Program I Call Bullshit!
- Why Teach With Ruby?
- JavaOne 2010 Recap
- Ext JS Charts: Creating line charts without markers
- Apples Big Mistake Was Hiring Me As CEO
- InfoQ: Whats Next for SOA?
- Mockito - Pros, Cons, and Best Practices'
- The Roots of CouchDB
- REST in peace, SOAP
- Some SQLite 3.7 Benchmarks
- SQL Server Quiz - The View, The Table and The Clustered Index Confusion
- Apache Asserts: What does IBM joining OpenJDK mean for Java?
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts Implementation in Excel 2010
- Oracle's strategy is now clear
- Eclipse Labs Passes 1000 OSS Projects
- Writing pretty Database code in java.
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Rails by Example
- Eclipse Virgo: the ideal OSGi server runtime?
- Spain Holds National Siesta Competition
- Champagne Should be Poured Like Beer - into a Tilted Flute
- Assembly Instructions from Hell
- Stunning Fractal Art
- Cop Jumps into Car to Escape Pack of Wolves on Highway
- Man Finds Himself Featured in Post Secret Photo, But That's Not His Secret
- New York City Pop-Ups
- BoingBoing's Obscure Muppets Quiz
- "Magnasanti" - the Largest Possible Sim City
- mental_floss New York Trivia Show Is This Sunday!
- LEGO Green Lantern Power Battery
- World's Longest Railway Tunnel Drilled
- Tiny Privacy Curtain Follows Passersby
- This Mobility Scooter Can Reach 69 MPH
- Short Runner Disqualified for Using Stool to Climb over Hurdle
- CT Scan of a 300-year-old Pocket Watch
- New Gadget Reduces the Strain of Using Long, Heavy Tools
- With 30 USB Ports, You Can Cook Meat
- Bits in Pieces
- Paintings from Inside Cars in the Rain
- Covert Exercise Furniture
- Chilean Miner Rescue Flash Game
- 10 Of The Scariest Scenes in 80s Movies I Saw As A Kid
- Parachuting into a Football Stadium
- Charles Babbage's Early Computer May Finally Be Built
- Krupp Digging Machine
- Guy in Kenya Builds Airplane from Scrap
- For the Second Time in History, Humans Have Eradicated a Virus
- The McDonald's Wedding Package
- The Shortest Book Titles
- Human Procreation in Space Could Be Dangerous
- New Artificial Reef Made From Sculptures of Real People
- Human Placenta Drink
- Walking Dinosaur Skeleton
- Ice Ball Molds
- Hard line Islam being preached openly @ British University
- Ghosts of the Future: procrastination
- 10 Republican Lies About the Bush Tax Cuts
- Sex, Money: Specific Brain Areas for Each Pleasure
- Make your own Day of the Dead sugar skulls
- Human Genome Still Chock-Full of Mysteries
- Bonobo Becomes a Babysitter
- How to Make a White Hole in Your Kitchen Sink
- Lesbian couple gets apology after mall ouster
- Blotting Out Sun May Soon Be Banned
- Haiti's 1.3 Million Camp Dwellers Waiting in Vain
- a not so wise owl
- Signs of the Zodiac park of Moscow city
- Glenn Beck Brings ExxonMobil-Linked Religious Front Group to Tell Christians Not to Believe in Clima
- U.S. Had Warnings About Plotter of Mumbai Attack
- This guy makes 3D pancakes for his daughter
- Israel 'declares war on its people'
- Anti-Gay Mob Mentality at Yankee Stadium
- Sunnis in Iraq Allied With U.S. Quitting to Rejoin Rebels
- The Gorilla and the Nintendo
- Amazon drought emergency widens
- PHOTOS: A Simple Camera Helps an Amnesia Patient Access Her Memory
- 'Booze cheaper than water in NZ'
- Police chief who sent shoot Obama email fired over vacation time
- Husband snores loudly and has stinky feetshould I kill him?
- Trapped miners found dead in Ecuador
- German leader tells immigrants to fit in
- Wikileaks to release 400,000 Iraq war files
- Australian bribe accused 'entrapped by FBI'
- What does the Royal Mint know that we don't? Preparations begin for coin to celebrate Prince William and...
- World's Most Considerate Computer Thief Backs Up Victim's Data, Mails It to Him [Crime]
- The Antoine Dodson Halloween Costume [Fameballs]
- Scoring Sunday's Nuptials: Woman Famous for Dating Black Guys Marries White Guy [Video]
- Did Justin Bieber Beat Up a 12-year-old At a Laser Tag Center? [Bieberacolypse]
- Iraq Veterans Are Not Good Enough to Perform for Jessica Simpson [Gossip Roundup]
- Obama Meets Friday Night Lights [Pic Of The Day]
- YouTube Comments Are No Longer Safe for Mean People on the Internet [Naming Names]
- Did Someone Lose the Nuclear Launch Codes? [Uh]
- Actress Barbara Billingsley Dies [And Now She's Dead]
- Love Means Not Knowing Anything About Your Partner [Findings]
- Chilean Miners Already Sick of Media Attention [Miners]
- Anti-Rand Paul Ad Basically Accuses Him of Being an Alien Shaman [Video]
- Ye Olden Girls [Open Caption]
- The Beautiful Fractals of the Late Benoit Mandelbrot [Video]
- How Facebook Stalking Saves Lives [Creeps]
- The Hunky He-Men of the Great Recession [Masculinity]
- Are You Ready to Eat This Red Celery? [Video]
- Politician Stands Next to a Lingerie Model While Wearing Duckie Pajamas [Polidicks]
- Coal Mine Explosion Kills 21, Traps 16 [Disasters]
- Don't Go to CVS If You're Having an Asthma Attack and Have Less Than $21 [Jerks]
- Christina Aguilera's Sexy Open Marriage Was Maybe Too Sexy [Gossip Roundup]
- Cowgirls, Reversed [Pic Of The Day]
- What's Opening in Theaters Today [Video]
- Tribune Co.'s Lee Abrams Resigns [Media]
- Federal Government Won't Let Californians Smoke Pot in Peace [Narcs]
- Comment of the Day: God Speaks Out Against Common Sense [We Read You]
- Hero for a Day, T.I. Is Now Going Back to Jail [Highs And Lows]
- Woman Demands Court to Let Her Have Dead Husband's Sperm [Drama]
- The Fate of American Government Could Rest in Joe Lieberman's Annoying Hands [Polidicks]
- Wikileaks' Hot New Iraq War Leak Drops Monday [Leaks]
|The Caucus: The Sunday Word: Rally Around|
|Barack Obama and Joe Bidens Delaware Witch Hunt|
|Weekly Address: GOP Rewarding Corporations that...|
|Canaries in the Coal Mine? Or Cuckoo Polls?|
|Requiem For a Reformer|
|What's with the early voting?|
|No More Arcs|
wall street j.
|'Jackass 3D' Tops Weekend Box Office|
|EUR-GBP: Upward Trend Still Intact|
|Review of the Discover More Card|
|Our Love/Hate Relationship with Carrots and Sticks|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Power of the Social Cloud|
|MBA Interns Land Job Offers|
|Clinton to Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs:...|
|CHARTS OF THE WEEK: Cities Use This Accounting...|
|Fearing strong objections from regulators, BHP...|
|Mark Zuckerberg On Facebooks Strategy For China...|
|Little Brother is Watching (Walter Kirn/New...|
|Lessons from Startup School from the Founders...|
|News Corp. Shuts Off Hulu Access To Cablevision...|
|Strata Week: Army anomalies|
|Keepstream Offers a Social Media Curation Tool...|
|Kriegsmarine short signal systems and how...|
|Download MacX DVD Ripper Pro for Free!|
|Check Out The Extreme Racial Segregation In...|
|5 Awesome portraits made out of junk|
|Week in tech: Banned in Iran edition|
|Raptrs iPhone App Tracks Your Xbox and...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Both 13-Inch and 11-Inch MacBook Air Models...|
|What Will Apple Reveal Next Week?|
|NASA badges hit Gowalla|
|This Week in Computer Hardware 91: Viral Touch...|
|Guide: How to add Twitter to your website|
|Sympathy for the Bullies: Our New Villains|
|Conways desperate Aqua Buddha ad|
|Whistleblower reveals systematic humiliation of...|
|Fastest Time to Recite 'To Be Or Not To Be'...|
|Quotes: Randy Moss Expresses Forgiveness to...|
|Mad Men Drinking Games|
|The 5 Most Inspiring Things Ever Accomplished...|
|Car Stereo Challenge|
|How To Make A New York Chocolate Egg Cream|
|11 Celebrities and Their Pokemon Equivalents|
|New driver passes test - crashes into test centre|
|Top 10 Rudest Place Names in Canada|
|Pronunciation WIN /FAIL?|
|cock of the block|
|Sean Connery Doesn't Show In Spanish Court|
|Car Crashes Through DMV|
|GIF: Plz 2 Moov Ur Hands Off Mah Warm-Mayker?|
|T. Rex Was a Cannibal, Bone Gashes Suggest|
|600 Million Years of Jet Lag|
|Get ready to see lots more exoplanet images soon|
|Home Tips For Winter Prep|
|Make a 1950's Ray Gun|
|Crimes of the Century Quiz|
|The Little Energy Program That Could?|
|Robot limbs to plug into the brain with light|
|New in the Maker Shed: Beginners lock-picking...|
|Weekend Links: Water Balloons Without the Balloons|
|"Out of the Dark" is a fun alien...|
|Creationism vs. Darwinism in Education Infographic|
|Profile of Kayaking Champ Ken Whiting|
|Discovery has potential to boost anti-breast...|
|Battle of Lissa (1811)|
|This Week In The Future, October 11 - October...|
|I Need My Mom Now|
|Preserving the Sound of Silence in Zion...|
|Metropolitan Agriculture's 'Innoversity'|
|Take a Number|
|Sustainability Builds Brands|
|Why Cool It, a Film about the Self-Proclaimed...|
|When I learned that water isnt supposed to have...|
|Enter the Inhabitat Green Halloween Costume...|
|Do we understand climate change?|
|(Video) Campers Giant Musical Instrument|
|Accidental Mysteries, 10.17.10|
|Organization Tips For Web Designers|
|Dutch Design Week 2010|
|Video: Yves Behar and Jack Schreur on the Sayl...|
|The Joy of Cooking|
|This Week in Buzz|
|Score! 13 of the Worlds Coolest & Craziest...|
|Links for 2010-10-15 [del.icio.us]|
|Rome City Vision Architecture Competition...|
|Possibly The Worlds Greatest Costume|
|Interior Design Trends: Orange & Gray|
|UNIQLO LUCKY LINE in Taiwan|
|7 Incredibly Simple Tips for Inspired and...|
|Pack rats illustrated in comic books|
|Unlikely Allies in Food Stamp Debate|
|Nine Quick Tips to Identify Clutter|
|Taking Basil Beyond Pesto|
|Experience the Bosphorus and Its Villages|
|Who Can Help You Handle Debt Collectors|
|Waste Land shows at Soho House|
|She's 18 Next Month: This Mom Is Backing Away...|
|How to Make Mixed Media Art|
|Neve Campbell Is All Smiles, No Screams On The...|
|7 Legendary Women To Remember|
|Why Sharron Angle Did Not Win the Nevada Debate|
|JetBlue Effs With New Yorkers, They Get Pissed|
|4 Ways to Impress Lyndsy Fonseca|
|Manvotional: Aesops Fables|
|GQ Week in Style: 10.15.10|
|Iomega SSD USB 3.0|
|Karloffs THRILLER!! 63% Off The Complete Series...|
|Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland': Best...|
|Little Fockers - Behind the Scenes|
|Francis Ford Coppola: The RT Interview|
|Ashton Kutcher Adapting Twitter Pages Dear...|
|Teaser Poster for Disney's Animated 'Mars Needs...|
|Guess the Sisters!|
|'West Wing' cast reunion!|
|10 Things You May Have Missed On TV This Week...|
|Rumor Patrol: Martin Freeman, David Tennant...|
|Teenage Fanclub, Radar Brothers @ El Rey...|
|Common 'Was In Amazement' At Dallas Get...|
|Michael Jackson's Nephew Austin Brown Preps...|
|The upside of 'downtown' music|
the big picture
|The XIX Commonwealth Games|
|Inside North Korea: No one said anything|
|Photos of the Day: Oct. 15|
|Sunday, 17 Oct 2010|
|Pictures of the Day: Swiss Alps and Elsewhere|
|Stefano Corso - Turning Point|
|MARC&ANNA - WORK|
|Comic for October 17, 2010|
|the hughtrain mkii|