- Ready to participate in the universe's largest Secret Santa program? Secret Santa Sign Ups Start Today!
- Don't get me wrong, I like having the default reddit alien back. But can we have him participate in No...
- Can we all just agree that Johnny Cash's cover of NIN's "Hurt" is basically the greatest cover ever?
- What are your relationship hacks? I'll start it off . . .
- "In fact, the impact of the War on Drugs has been so racially biased that the United States now has a...
- This is what I do when I get bored.
- Pong written in both flash and HTML5. Left side is flash, right side is HTML5.
- My boyfriend and I dressed up as teabaggers for Halloween this year .. and successfully offended quite a...
- Should I write US Airways about having to share half my seat?
- Paris girl survives six-storey fall unharmed - bounces off cafe awning into arms of passing doctor.
- So I was looking through the android sdk and stumbled across this....
- Police Notes
- Google Sues the United States of America
- Has anyone else ever been trolled by a corporation?
- My boy likes Mario Kart, so I thought I would add some real drama to his gaming...
- Isn't it nice seeing the generic reddit alien again?
- The USA is just waking up, and at this moment, we turn to you with bated breath and wish you good luck with...
- What is the most badass moment you have witnessed or been a part of where one person stood up for another?
- I noticed this drug addiction graph on Wikipedia was missing something...
- I'll just leave this very important gif here
- What do we want? (rally sign)
- Swedish weapons used in Iraq
- Israel's Deputy Prime Minister was forced to cancel a trip to London in order to avoid a lawsuit related to...
- "Very bright" individuals are more likely to consume psychoactive drugs than "very...
- My girlfriend didn't want to dress up for Halloween, but I still took her picture for Reddit to enjoy [PIC]
- Animation 15 years ago, animation today.
- Please Wisconsin redditors, Russ Feingold needs your help today.
- In light of Digg Patriots arrival at reddit, we need to stand strong. If you've never upvoted comments and...
- Rally to Restore Sanity: Antarctica
- Google Street View went live in Germany today. With views of a small village in Bavaria.
- What Does Your Phone Know About You?
- The !important CSS Declaration: How and When to Use It - Smashing Magazine
- Landing Page Optimization tips: analysis of 50+ sites to find out what increases sales and conversions I...
- Cadillac One: The car that thinks it's a tank
- Setting Up a Social Media Management Center
- Expedia on how one extra data field can cost $12m | Sales & Marketing | silicon.com
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Killstreak Rewards Video Guide
- 10 Places to survive a zombie Apocalypse in Wales
- James Bond Aston Martin sells for $4.6 million
- Servicing, Repairs & MOT in Bath - Combe Down Garage
- Free Mac anti-virus - Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac
- A List Apart: Articles: Art Direction and Design
- A List Apart: Articles: Get Started with Git
- How to repair & Troubleshooting Videos For Auto Car AC System
- Turbo Shaft & Turbine Play
- youtube video free download resources convertor
- BBC News - Times and Sunday Times reveal online reader figures
- Smart Phones- Better And Superior Choice!
- The Importance of Debt Management!
- Tourist Place in Manali
- Using Social Media for Search Engine Optimization
- Amazing Wild Life Picture by Scott Linstead!
- Coffee serious business!
- Palak Gosht Recipe | Habibies Web
- Basic lessons to learn for better life
- gyzym: Inception Fic: I've Got Nothing To Do Today But Smile (The Only Living Boy in New York), 1/2
- 10 Tips and Tricks for a Successful Blogging Career
- Do you balance demand and control? | WriteforHR
- Benefits Of Using SEO Services
- Man Up for Movember, Grow a Mo for Mens Health
- 7 Gruesome Decapitation Scenes in Video Games
- The 10 Greatest Fictional Videogames (w/ Videos)
- Why America Needs An Undead Democracy
- High School students suspended for riding a horse to school
- Best Free Sites To Download Youtube Videos
- Tom Cruise Hangs from Burj Dubai
- Vote Republican If
- Privacy and Security Fanatic: TSA: Show Us Your Body Or We'll Feel You Up
- Seven Right-Wing Ballot Initiatives That Could Ruin Your Government for Decades to Come
- 12 Nokia Concepts That We'll Probably Never See
- world's biggest pornstar [PIC]
- Student Gets Suspended From School For Saving Life Of A Chicken
- A Message from Tommy Chong About Prop 19
- Giants Win World Series
- Giants win the World Series
- Five Dance-Pop Remakes So Bad You'll Puke
- I Am NOT Voting Republican Because I Remember!
- Violent Video Games: Our Responsibility, Not the Courts
- 7 Times When Social Networking Saved Lives
- People Actually Drink This Stuff? (PIC)
- Teaching my son the ways of the geek
- Midterms 2010: Americans aren't stupid - but they are angry with Barack Obama
- Facebook vs. Business Spam
- The true cost of being your own boss
- Hot Spot for Life Found on Ancient Mars Volcano
- 9 Most Badass (And Possibly Insane) Sports Of All-Time
- 12 Awesome Minecraft Costumes (Pictures)
- Gone Already! Vikings Waive Randy Moss?
- Pot and Food: How Prop 19 Could Affect the Restaurant Business
- The best song ever made using Autotuned Randy Moss quotes
- 2010: a campaign year driven by conflicted emotions (The Upshot)
- Reunion ends as Vikings cut ties with Randy Moss (AP)
- Boorish behavior also contributed to Moss' demise
- Lincecum pitched through what Lee couldn't (Yahoo! Sports)
- Oprah, Early Show, The View
- Troubled actor Charlie Sheen files for divorce (AFP)
- China quarantine bureau rejects U.S. corn cargo (Reuters)
- Giants win World Series, 3-1
- Giants bring first World Series title to San Francisco (Yahoo! Sports)
- Rep says Demi Lovato in treatment center (AP)
- Barnett Shale natural gas field passes a milestone
- Charlie Sheen files for divorce in Los Angeles (AP)
- Mexico: 4 US citizens killed in separate attacks (AP)
- Mexico: 4 U.S. citizens killed in separate attacks
- Democrats Outspend G.O.P. in TV Ads in House Races
- FiveThirtyEight: How Democrats Could Beat the Polls and Hold the House
- Internet helped Muslim convert from Northern Virginia embrace extremism at warp speed
- Lincecum and Lee leave Rangers, Giants 0-0 after 3 (AP)
- Moss' release another knock on Childress (Yahoo! Sports)
- Court signals backing for Arizona immigration law
- Agent: Randy Moss' separation from the Vikings is all but official
- 2010 Anti-Aging Awards Winners
- Raiders are rolling after 2 blowout wins
- Baggage aside, Moss is a tempting catch (Yahoo! Sports)
- Dallas man sentenced to 27 months in prison for Obama threat
- Texas hospitality: Rangers fan hands Buster his first Series homer (Yahoo! Sports)
- Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos (AP)
- Appeals Court Weighs Immigrant Law
- Jon Stewart crowds set new transit records in DC
- I'll just pretend
- I watched with glee, tears, a bottle of Jack Daniels
- plants in sanskrit poetry
- Pencils down.
- Kye Allums Makes NCAA History
- Not Only... But Also
- The next level of street art
- The Automatypwriter
- Smoke, Smoke, Smoke that Cigarette
- Get the Gist
- Giants Baseball: Torture.
- Field Mice Needed
- The sorcerer must therefore find someone who is willing to take the pants
- One evening, after thinking it over for some time, Harold decided to go for a walk...
- Documentaries on art and artists
- The thrill of a good fake explosion
- But what has he done for me lately?
- The Ambling Alp was too, at least that's what I'm told...
- Hadean Lands
- (Canada Telecom) Globalive financier Naguib Sawiris: 'We will make pain, and they will suffer'
- Look! A Small Moon!
- "FUBAR" cannot be expressed as a numeric output
- Understanding italian politics in two words.
- Wild Goose Chase
- The Terminator was Really a Tea Party Republican
- Halloween Mixtapes
- Not unlike various films by Fritz Lang
- Art IS a weapon
- Kim Kardashian is Recording an Album! and related posts
- Taylor Swift Fragrance and related posts
- Flash Video Comes to the iPhone, iPad with Skyfire and related posts
- The Times paywall brings in the bucks and related posts
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining: The GOP House Seats That Could Go Dem Tonight and related posts
- Taylor Swift Is Launching Her Own Fragrance and related posts
- San Francisco Giants Beat The Texas Rangers To Win 2010 World Series and related posts
- Australian Dollar Eyes Parity Versus The US Dollar Ahead Of The RBA Interest Rate Decision and related posts
- Oracle Buys eCommerce Software Giant ATG For $1 Billion and related posts
- 46 Christians Die in Iraq Hostage Raid and related posts
- Giants Win World Series On Called Shot By MVP Edgar Renteria and related posts
- Australian Central Bank Shocks Markets With Surprise Rate Hike And Ultra-Hawkish Statement and related posts
- A Month of Writing Madness and related posts
- US voters go to the polls in mid-term elections and related posts
- Big Debut For 'Walking Dead' On AMC and related posts
- Black Tuesday : Democratic Control On the Line and related posts
- 100 House seats, 10 Senate? and related posts
- Alcohol 'more harmful than heroin' says Prof David Nutt and related posts
- Republican election impact on climate change and related posts
- Google Sues US Government Agency Over Using Microsoft Only and related posts
- The Cook Political Report Final Prediction, GOP Gain 50-60 Seats in House, 6-8 Seats in Senate and related...
- Random Political Analogy: Godzilla is to the Smog Monster as Obama is to the Tea Party GOP and related posts
- Charlie Sheen Brooke Mueller Divorce and related posts
- Apples iPhone becomes most popular smartphone in US, Android leads OS share and related posts
- Barack Obama braced for horror show at midterm elections and related posts
- Bill Clinton's Mission To Save The Democratic Senate (PHOTOS) and related posts
- Blog: J.Cole Announces New Mixtape Friday Night Lights and related posts
- 'Devil' Of A Role For Leonardo DiCaprio and related posts
- iPhone Daylight Savings Time alarm bug plagues users in Europe, US and related posts
- World Series Game 5, Giants Vs. Rangers: Edgar Renteria Home Run Establishes Late Lead and related posts
- Post Now: Shot fired at Coast Guard recruiting office in Va. - Washington Post
- Reid: I can't stand donuts - Politico (blog)
- Officials hunt Saudi bomb maker in connection with terror plot - Toronto Star
- Giants move forward with homegrown pitching - SI.com
- France, Britain sign treaties calling for unprecedented military cooperation - Washington Post
- Republicans seek House majority, hope for wave - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Nevadans electing senator, governor, legislators - Boston Herald
- In pictures - BBC News
- The Democratic Self-Dialogue: What They'll Say to Themselves - The Atlantic
- 'Restoring Sanity' Means Reclaiming the Mantle of Principled Progressive ... - Huffington Post (blog)
- Apple releases iOS 4.2 to developers - Digitaltrends.com
- After Series loss, Rangers waiting on Lee decision - USA Today
- Success 'addicting' for Texas Rangers - ESPN
- Suspicious Package Found at German Chancellor's Office After Four Parcel Bombs ... - Fox News
- Shots Fired at Virginia Coast Guard Recruiting Office, Police Say - Fox News
- The gospel on celebrity and pop culture - Los Angeles Times
- A Tale of Two Rallies - Newsweek
- This group was castoffs and misfits, waiver wire claims and washed up shortstops - SI.com
- Wyo. Sheriff: No Survivors In Crash Of Small Plane - NPR
- Space station hits middle age at 10 - CBC.ca
- Suspicious package found at German chancellor's - Forbes
- Heated Campaign Ends as Votes Are Cast - New York Times
- A Fight Sent Demi Lovato to Rehab - People Magazine
- Glam Kelly gets racy in lace - The Sun
- Bleak outlook - BusinessWorld Online
- iPad & iPhone 3GS Now Ready For Multitasking & Wireless Printing - GizmoCrunch
- Sharron Angle's Final Push to Unseat Senate Majority Leader Reid | Hannity - Fox News
- AT&T park proves to be home run - San Francisco Chronicle
- Militants blow up oil pipeline in southern Yemen; unclear whether al-Qaida ... - CanadianBusiness.com
- Moss will be available, but will there be any suitors? - NFL News
- Democrats to Limit Media Access on Election Night
- Lynn Redgrave, Actress and Playwright, Dies at 67
- 25 Things You Have to Believe to Be a Democrat Today
- New Hampshire School on Lockdown Following Shooting at Polling Place
- Justices appear skeptical of violent video game law
- "I'm Voting Democratic But I Will Work to Defeat You Next Time If You Don't Do Your Job" Petition
- A Special Note to Our Democrat Readers in Washington
- Good Morning. It Is Election Day.
- Ad firm issues angrier statement against Lawson
- Iranian woman to be hanged Wednesday -rights group
- GOP Leaders: Sarah Palin Must be Stopped
- Report: 10-year-old gives birth in southern Spain - Yahoo! News
- Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency
- Judge questions Justice Department's lawsuit against Arizona immigration law
- PolitiFact | Statements we say are Pants on Fire!
- Judge rules 4 year old can be sued
- Disgusting Dishes
- Democrats and Union Officials Miraculously "Finding" Lost Ballot Boxes "In Their Car...
- Hairglasses: For When Regular Sunglasses Are Too Practical
- Man takes his severed arm into emergency room to be reattached (photo)
- Palin: You can be never too far right | Raw Story
- Is Obama A Keynesian? Rally For Sanity, 10/30/10
- vedio online: DrinkingWithBob mad at Jon Stewart
- Police marksman inserted song titles when giving trial evidence following fatal shoot-out
- Democrat supporter hurls profanity and racist remarks
- Homeownership at lowest level in a decade
- Google Sues the United States of America
- Husband Snaps On Abortion Protesters (Video)
- McWeddings let couples marry in McDonald's
- Economix: After the Elections, Making a Tax Cut Compromise
- Markets Higher as U.S. Goes to the Polls
- Television Review: Oddballs and Artists, All Under One Tent
- About New York: At the Marathon, the President of Mile 8
- Books of The Times: Garry Wills on Life in and Out of Books
- Economix: No Man Is an Island, Updated
- Letter Bombs Explode at Embassies in Athens
- Russian Police Raid Bank Owned by Kremlin Critic
- At War: Hussein Aides Return to Tikrit in Coffins
- Heated Campaign Ends as Votes Are Cast
- The Choice: Check Every Word
- The Caucus: Election Night Coverage on NYTimes.com
- More Than 100,000 Pay for News Site
- Bombs Mailed to Athens Embassies
- Earlier Flight May Have Been Dry Run for Plotters
- Green: Global Warming for Gamers
- BP Profit Down on Oil Spill Charges
- France and Britain to Sign Defense Deals
- Berlusconi Scandal Could Threaten Government
- An Honorary Oscar Revives a Controversy
- 4 U.S. Citizens Killed in Separate Attacks in Mexico
- Likud Wing Plays Tea Party Over Israeli Talks
- Giants 3, Rangers 1 : Giants Win First World Series for San Francisco
- G.M. Said to Plan Cut in U.S. Stake by a Third
- A Look at the Vote as Cuomo May See It
- A Gold Mine in Attack Ads on Local TV
- NASAs Quest to Send a Robot to the Moon
- Nablus Journal: Stability in West Bank Transforms a City of Chaos
- Data Elusive on Low-Level Crime in New York City
- FiveThirtyEight: How Democrats Could Beat the Polls and Hold the House
- Could a Cell Phone Call From Yemen Blow Up a Plane?
- Stealth Sharpshooter Does Double Duty With Pics, Video
- 3-D TVs Make It Immersive
- Old-School Stereo Components Will Speak to You
- Fall Test: The 39 Best Products of 2010
- Nov. 2, 1815: Boole Born, Boolean Logic Logically Follows
- Photo Gallery: Casting the Ballot in Elections Gone By
- Rebellious Coders Home In on Apple TV Hacks, App Store
- Even Crazy Sound Problems Can't Ruin Rally to Restore Sanity
- EFF Defends Former Prosecutor from Righthaven Copyright Suit
- 1.6-Gigapixel Pic Gives Wider View of World Series
- Hot Spot for Life Found on Ancient Mars Volcano
- Sealed Courtroom Sought in Wall Street Code-Theft Case
- Make Sketchy Water Safe to Drink by Purifying it
- Giant Waves Solve Saturn Ring Mystery
- Dual-Basket Deep Fryer Creates Golden Goodness in Comfort of Home
- Will Wright Takes the Sims to Current TV With Bar Karma
- Photo Gallery: Democracy at Work in Odd Polling Places
- Titanium Baseball Neckwear Big on Hype, Short on Science
- Geocities Lives On as Massive Torrent Download
- Gallery: New York's Nintendo World Store Sports a Slick Makeover
- Range-Extending Trailer Charges Your EV, Hauls Your Gear
- Video: Climate Model Suggests Where the Aliens Are
- Ducati Builds a Devil of a V-Max
- Icons Shines Light on Comics Art Virtuoso Jim Lee
- Geek Hit Phineas and Ferb, From Butcher Paper to Boob Tube
- Equation: Calculating Ballot Bungles Is All About the P-Value
- What a Hundred Million Calls to 311 Reveal About New York
- Decode: Do the Pachinko Puzzle
- Shadow War in Yemen Could Heat Up After 'Printer Bomb' Scare
- Miniature Human Livers Grown In Lab
- 'Cellphone Effect' Could Skew Polling Predictions
- Fermilab Confirms Evidence of 4th Flavor Neutrino
- Google Bans Sale of Android Spying App
- Car Produced With a 3D Printer
- Oracle Shells Out $1B To Buy ATG
- Times Paywall In Questionable 'success'
- Breakthrough Portends Cure For the Common Cold
- Will Wright To Make Fan-Participation TV Show
- Developing StarCraft 2 Build Orders With Genetic Algorithms
- Kindle Allowing Chinese Unfettered Access To Web
- OpenBSD 4.8 Released
- Google Broadens Bug Bounties To Include Web App Security
- The Right Robotic Stuff
- Supreme Court Hears Violent Video Game Case Tomorrow
- Is the ISS Really Worth $100 Billion?
- Saving Lives On the Battlefield With Green Tech
- Google Sues US Gov't For Only Considering Microsoft
- Facebook Punishes Devs Who Shared User IDs
- 33 Developers Leave OpenOffice.org
- MySQL 5.1 Plugin Development
- Looking To Better Engines Instead of Electric Vehicles
- How Technology Gets the News Out of North Korea
- Typewriter Hacked To Play Zork
- IE9 May Not Be Enough To Save IE
- 8pen Reinvents the Keyboard For Mobile Devices
- Blekko Launches a Search Engine With Bias
- iPhone Alarm Bug Leads To Mass European Sleep-in
- Has Christopher Nolan Turned the 3D Argument?
- Google Wave Creator Quits, Joins Facebook
- Alien hand syndrome
- South Park cosplay
- How to produce fractals without a computer
- When, not if, will full-body "naked scans" become mandatory in the USA?
- US Air Force wants neuroweapons to literally blow the enemy's minds
- San Francisco: GAMA-GO holiday sale this Saturday!
- Image: Voting Day
- Weird 1940s advice for moms who want their boys to tuck in their shirts
- Bedtime Story: Supernatural thriller about the dark side of "getting lost in a good book"
- IT Crowd Box Set has no region, can be viewed anywhere
- ICON 35: science fiction convention in Cedar Rapids, IA this weekend (I'm guest of honor!)
- How I use the Internet when I'm playing with my kid
- Publisher sells DRM-free ebooks to libraries
- Game controller ornaments
- Times Online claims 200K paid users: but where's the detailed breakdown?
- Duelling useless machines: a metaphor for polarized politics
- Revolting food adverts from the land food-stylists forgot
- Hari Prasad, India's evoting researcher, working to save Indian democracy from dirty voting machines
- Philippines: Actor on live film shoot is mistaken for gunman, shot dead by village watchman
- Can you spot a non-white person at the Rally to Restore Sanity?
- Mutant Mammal Monday
- Tomorow: Vote YES on Prop. 19 to legalize marijuana
- Calling the (live) Time Lady in 1950
- Meet the Heetless
- Eye-catching trousers from old JC Penny catalog
- Six ounces was once considered a full serving of soda pop
- Throwing dice and murder - a question about intentionality
- Video montage of signs at the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
- More cellphone-using time travelers spotted in archival film footage
- Roman Mars on One-Way Trip to Mars
- CO Governor's race: Palin endorses race-baiting former Congressman who was so rabid, he was banned from the...
- How does Quentin Tarantino celebrate Halloween? He dresses up like a Mexican wrestler and drives around in...
- The man who wrote The Book of Bunny Suicides has returned with a reason to enjoy your bacon: Selfish Pigs...
- North Carolina man uses candy bar as bait to capture Bigfoot on thermal camera (with video proof goodness)
- Minnesota teabaggers love America so much they're telling their followers to ignore a Federal Judge's...
- Just because a debt collector signs a sworn statement and gives testimony affirming that they personally...
- Customers react to the TSA's new enhanced security measures: "They patted me down like I've never been...
- Customer uses squash to foil robbery attempt. That's using your gourd
- Electronic cigarettes may finally have found the market that will realize their potential: airlines
- Not news: Four-year-old suspended from kindergarten over long hair. Fark: That he was growing to donate to...
- Touchdown Jesus to be replaced by Bassmaster Jesus (with 'it was this big...' picture)
- Judge will score DUI contestants on BAC, form and finishing position in manslaughter trial
- Polio on the verge of eradication, with only Turkmenistan, the Central African Republic, Nigeria and...
- Four years after their miraculous survival at sea, the camera used by rescued divers washes ashore--with...
- Laboratory scientists have conclusively found ninjas at the cellular level
- Way down under they have a tradition, it's the election night Limerick mission. There will be political...
- Photoshop theme: something we really didn't expect to see this Election Day
- Bomb goes off at Swiss Embassy in Athens, injuries remain neutral
- Pennsylvania demands beer distributors stop selling alcoholic energy drinks. In other news, Pennsylvania...
- Once the Republicans have finished taking back power, they're gonna have some scores to settle. Starting...
- Jesus Christ it's a lion, get in the bar
- Take-out pizza chain hiring. Must be at least 18 years old, no experience required. Uniform provided....
- Man installs Boeing 747-400 in his spare bedroom, still has no chance of joining the mile high club
- Britain's fattest teenager regains her crown, promptly eats it
- Police: Gun fired at Coast Guard office in Va. - Huffingtonpost.com
- Shannon Tavarez, 11-year-old actress in Broadway's 'The Lion King,' dies of leukemia - Los Angeles Times
- What to Expect from Stocks After Election 2010 - CNBC
- Yemen charges US-born radical cleric al-Awlaki - Forbes
- Ex-treasurer testifies that DeLay's political action committee never intended to break the law -...
- On launch eve, NASA marks 10 years at space station - KABC
- Derek Jeter, Cliff Lee on list of 142 free agents - comcast.net
- 2 Greek mail bomb suspects charged with terrorism - Boston Globe
- 2 Greek mail bomb suspects charged with terrorism - Houston Chronicle
- On launch eve, NASA marks 10 yrs at space station - AP - msnbc.com
- Voters cast ballots; Control of Congress at stake - Boston Globe
- Police: Shots fired at Coast Guard office in Va. - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Homeownership stays at lowest level in a decade - Yahoo Finance
- Wyo. sheriff: No survivors in crash of small plane - Forbes
- Democrats Make 11th-Hour Push; GOP Prepares for Victory - ABC News
- Greece Hit By Wave Of Mail Bombs - NPR News
- On launch eve, NASA marks 10 yrs at space station - Associated Press
- Wreckage of plane with Minn. man, 3 sons on board is found in Wyo.; searchers say no survivors -...
- Foreclosure wave: Homeownership at lowest level in a decade - San Jose Mercury News
- Shannon Tavarez Dead: Broadway 'Lion King' Star Dies Of Cancer At 11 - Huffingtonpost.com
- Election Day 2010 arrives - msnbc.com
- UK group says it's suing over US execution drug - Houston Chronicle
- Giants are World Series champs - Tulsa World
- Greek mail bombers target 5 embassies - Washington Post
- Khodorkovsky: Fate of Russia rests on my verdict - Philadelphia Daily News
- Traders bet 46.5 percent chance Democrats keep Senate control - Reuters
- Home Ownership at Lowest Level in a Decade - CNBC
- Election Day 2010 Preview - Associated Content
- 5 Mail Bombs Go off in Athens - CBS News
- Homeownership stays at lowest level in a decade - San Francisco Gate
- Lanvin For H&M Collection Unveiled (PHOTOS, VIDEO, POLL)
- Obama: Agenda 'All At Risk' If GOP Has Elections Romp
- Yemen Oil Pipeline BOMBED By Suspected Al-Qaeda
- Susan Feniger's Street Giving Free Appetizers To People Who Vote
- How Election Results Will Affect Education Policy Nationwide
- Oregon Woman Crochets Hundreds Of Hats For Homeless
- Big Trees May Make Communities Safer: Study
- Colbert Estimates Rally Attendance At 6 Billion People (VIDEO)
- The Best Way To Fight The Common Cold? A Brisk Walk
- 4-Year-Old Honored For Saving Mom
- Baby Falls From 7th Floor Paris Apartment, Lives
- For-Profit Colleges Curry Favor With Candidates For State Offices
- Veruschka: I Hated The Show I Walked In
- FL-Gov: 49% Scott (R), 45% Sink (D) (Sunshine State News 10/31-11/1)
- Estrogen Contamination In Water Supplies Reduced With Rabbit Food
- Angela Merkel Mailed Explosive Material
- Denver Voting On Congress, Governor And... Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission
- High-Performing, Dual-Language NYC School Under Investigation For Unfair Practices
- Obamas Treat Military Families To Halloween At White House
- No On Prop. 19 Campaign Already 'Practically Claiming Victory'
- Meghan Jones: Jake Pavelka's New Girlfriend (PHOTO, INFO)
- Colorado Marijuana Legalization Campaign For 2012 Starts November 3
- Sharron Angle Sounds Triumphant Tone In Election Day Release
- Mitsui: BP Bills Japanese Firm's Subsidiary, MOEX Offshore, $1.9 Billion For Gulf Oil Spill
- Women Attacked With High Heel After Nightclub Fight (VIDEO)
- Sitting This One Out: Colorado Woman Says 'Why Even Bother? Us Working Stiffs Don't Stand A Chance'
- Herman Melville's Homoerotic Side Highlighted In New Book
- 'My Girl's A Republican': A NSFW Ode To Right-Wing Ladies (VIDEO)
- Minn. Adopts Stricter Teacher License Requirements
- 'Esquire' Reviews That Starbucks With Booze
- Brett Clinton
- YouTube - Restoring Sanity Rally, Racism & Rage
- Saving the Pygmy Rabbit
- professional indemnity insurance for architects
- Awesome Social Business Prospecting Without Rejection
- Social Network Sites Such As Facebook And Twitter To Help Fight Crime | ChittaChatta.info. All Rights...
- YouTube - Keith Olbermann: If The Tea Party Extremists Win on Tuesday, America Loses (Part 1)
- The Blade ~ Toledo Ohio: Boehner Visits Toledo, Backs Iott for House
- JR - Raising questions...
- Moss to be waived by Minnesota
- Design a Stunning Winter Garden!
- Top 10 Clues on Choosing an Car Lift
- The Following program was made possible by......
- Is climate science disinformation a crime against humanity?
- "Hi, I'm a Tea-Partier" A Voting Day Satire
- Top 10 Excuses Democrats Will Make for Why They Were Destroyed in the Midterm Elections
- The Most Dangerous Drugs? Alcohol, Heroin and Crackin That Order
- Paladino walks out of interview CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
- Photosidea.com - The Surreal Life Photos
- Thousands attend 'Rally to Restore Sanity' in Washington.
- Nude cleaning agency launched by Czech students
- BBC News - 40 metre sinkhole appears in German housing estate
- YouTube - Classic Political Ad: John F. Kennedy (1960) about Medicare
- FarmVille Breaks Away From Facebook
- Out To Launch Trailer (Vid)
- Halloween 2010: Math Teacher Shows Haunted PC
- Child Witch Syndrome: Nigerian Children Branded as Witches
- What Community College is Like (according to the tv show community)
- 6 Aggravating Types of Insurance Salesmen
- Why Is Gold So Overpriced
- iOS Apps We'd Love to See in the Mac App Store [Apps]
- The Jumbo Jerker: Upgrade an Old Desk by Expanding the Surface [Featured Workspace]
- How Can I Tell If an Android App is Malware? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Take Fewer Wintertime Showers for Healthier Skin [Health]
- Milo Brings Real-Time Local Inventory Search to Android Phones [Downloads]
- DVD Player Patch Allows Skipping of Trailers and Warnings on Macs [Annoyances]
- GmailDefaultMaker Sets Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, or AOL as Your Default Email Handler [Downloads]
- Set Up a UPS for Crash-Free Shutdowns During Power Outages [Computers]
- AppleCare Warranties Now Transferable to New Purchases [Apple]
- Hack a Slow Cooker into a Temperature-Controlled Sous Vide Rig [DIY Creations]
- Grab iPhone-Mounting Phone Disk Free Through Dec. 1 [Downloads]
- How a Pulitzer Prize Winner Writes a Job-Leaving Farewell Letter [Office Politics]
- Remains of the Day: Grab VLC While It's Still in the App Store [For What Its Worth]
- Work Smart Video: When to Hold and When to Fold [Video]
- Emphasize the Productivity Boost to Convince Your Boss of Remote Work [Telecommute]
- Plan Your Travel Between October 1 and December 15, April 15 and June 1 to Save [Travel]
- "If It Won't Fit On A Post-It, It Won't Fit In Your Day" [Quotables]
- Save $400 on HP's Envy Laptop Lineup [Dealhacker]
- Your Last-Minute Guide to Making Sense of the Election [Politics]
- Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Available Now with Better Netflix and More [Updates]
- Set Up Your Digital Camera for Wireless and Router-Free iPad Tethering [Photography]
- Magic Launch Customizes How You Open Files on Your Mac [Mac OS X]
- Do You Prefer Native Apps or Browser Apps on Your Smartphone? [Apps]
- Network Drive Mapper Bulk Maps, Tweaks, and Exports Windows Networked Drives [Downloads]
- Create a Highly Organized, Synchronized Home Folder with Dropbox [Organization]
- Here's the Easiest Way to Find Your Polling Location [Elections]
- JotOnce Is a Password Protected Web-Based Scratch Pad [Notes]
- Write a Book this November: It's NaNoWriMo [Writing]
- Keyboard Shortcut Cheat Sheet for Outlook 2011 for Mac [Keyboard Shortcuts]
- Quotabl.es Collects and Organizes the Quotes that Inspire You [Quotes]
- JDO Typesafe Queries
- It's never too late to switch to a better bug tracker
- Agile programming 10 years on: Did it deliver?
- Tomcat On Steroids (with EJB 3) = Apache TomTom
- 8 cool features of Chrome 8 beta
- Key insights that you probably missed on DDD
- Ubuntu 11.04 won't be the same old Linux desktop
- On commercial open-source
- Create Mac OSX Application with Visual Studio Express and Mono
- 10 HTML5 Tutorials and Resources You Need To Have
- Application development for the future
- InfoQ: Silverlight Is for the Client, HTML5 for the Web
- The Agile Manifesto Poster: Give Us Your Feedback!
- First official HTML5 tests topped by...Microsoft
- Geek And Poke: How To Make A Good Code Review
- Open Letter to the JCP Executive Committee calling for JCP reform
- Google sues US gov for picking Microsoft
- Yaws functioning at over 80,000 parallel connections.
- Inner dialog on GWT benefits and drawbacks
- Rich Graphics with Apache Pivot 2.0
- jPlay on the NetBeans Platform
- Microsoft's best free server tools for IT admins
- Build a RESTful Web Service Using Spring 3, XML Optional
- Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31 stable
- Android Code at Risk?
- Windows Phone Developer Guidance Map
- We don't need no password strength checker
- Things Worth Noting About CSS Attribute Selectors
- SQLServer Quiz - What is the right way for moving database files?
- Igloo Made of Refrigerators
- Is a Cure for the Common Cold in the Future?
- Cha Cha vs. Kavacha for King of the Jungle
- Whats Cooking at the Museum of Burnt Food
- Geek Optimism
- Neatorama Facts: The Jungle Cruise
- Yoda Talking Plush
- The Brutal Truth Behind Boxing Kangaroos
- Pit Bull Parkour
- How Many Bloopers Can a News Crew Stuff into a Single Minute?
- Gun-Shaped Remote Control for a Lamp
- Toilet Colors over Time
- Political Machines
- Mixing and Unmixing Colors in Fluids
- Giant Clothespin Sculpture
- Helicopter Ghost Chases Trick-or-Treaters
- University Offers Class on Lady Gaga
- Bicycle Wheels on Fire
- Perpetually Capsizing Boat Sculpture
- Old Coot Salt & Pepper Shakers
- Talk Show Flops
- Movie Trivia: Back to the Future
- Swiss Family Robinson Tree Found
- So You Want To Get a PhD In The Humanities
- 12 Impressive Chopsticks
- Cruise Ship Squeezes under Bridge with 1.5 Inches to Spare
- Don't Waste That Pumpkin!
- Miniature Chemistry Lab
- Taikhar Chuluu
- Airport Camping
- Human Oil (and Other Hoaxes)
- RC Enterprise Submarine
- Man Makes Tiny Guns out of Corn Stalks
- Funny Posters at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
- Gruesomely Awesome BottleHood Tumblers
- 10 Years of the International Space Station
- Suspect package found at Merkel"s office
- World's Smallest Political Quiz
- Would you snack on some of these?
- Always Remember
- Melbourne Cup Day in Australia
- Food of the Week: Cranberries
- Laptop Security: what you need to know about WIFI spots
- Pictures: 12 Ancient Landmarks on Verge of Vanishing
- Photos: Mummy Bundles, Child Sacrifices Found on Pyramid
- Innocent Baby Picture Online Got Family Deported
- How Americans Get to Work
- Humongous sinkhole opens up in Germany
- pumpkin/spice cake
- BASEMENT CAT SCOFFS AT GRAVITY
- PLEASE.... Sit..
- Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements Do Not Appear to Slow Cognitive, Functional Decline in Alzheimers Disease
- 10 Basic SEO Tips to Get You Started
- Who is the happiest of men?
- Review of childrens book The Wall by Eve Bunting
- Success is...
- Weird and Wonderful of Nature: The Worlds Climate and Vegetation
- Karl Rove Served With a Subpoena for Illegal Election Operations in Ohio
- The homeless persons of Almaty city, Kazakhstan
- Beautiful Balconies
- The First Photo Of A Human (Or Two Humans? Or Three?)
- Amazing Feather Paintings by Julie Thompson.
- Giant Waves Solve Saturn Ring Mystery
- The War Crimes of Stanley McCrystal, US General.
- Ashley Smith victim of 'barbaric' treatment
- Gossip Girl: The Slowest Sex [Recap]
- Does Col Allan Have an Australian Escape Plan? [Media Crack]
- Peaches and Eli: The Maybe Break-Up Continues [Rumormonger]
- The A-List: Gay Housewives Bare It All [Video]
- Tea Party Defies Judge's Ruling Against 'I.D. Me' Buttons [Election Day]
- Courtney Love's Three-Way Cuddle Puddle with a Sex Writer and a Gossip Columnist [Journalisism]
- Share Your Election Day Stories and Photos Here [Open Thread]
- Vince McMahon Shits on His Wife's Senate Opponent [Video]
- Justin Bieber and Wal-Mart Are Coming for Your Daughters [Juggernauts]
- Stripper-Loving Italian Prime Minister: It's 'Better to Be Passionate About Beautiful Girls Than Gay'...
- Bell, California Government Not Much Different From The Mob [Corruption]
- Which Two Actresses Were Carrying on a Secret Relationship? [Blind Items]
- Every Time a Teen Star Goes to Rehab, a Disney Executive Gets His Wings [Gossip Roundup]
- New York Post Now a Mob Enforcer [Tabloids]
- Your Obligatory Note of Skepticism on the Latest Terror Plot [Terror]
- Wheel of Fortune Announcer Goes to His Final Bonus Round [Video]
- Burger Slinging Businessman Rakes In U.S. Taxpayer Money [The American Dream]
- Teen Survives Siberian Flight Hidden in Airplane's Landing Gear [Kids These Days]
- Sunbathing Cat Awed By Mighty 'Sundog' [Open Caption]
- Brooklyn Teens Shocked That Spike Lee Likes Money [Video]
- That Oil Spill Thing Is Still Haunting BP [Justice]
- San Francisco World Series Rioters 'Checking In' to Riots on FourSquare [Video]
- Demi Lovato Bails on Jonas Brothers for Rehab [In Treatment]
- Wondering What Obama's Accomplished So Far? [Accomplishments]
- 'John Boehner: Stop using my dad's name as a punchline, you asshat.' [Oh Snap]
- No, Even With These Glasses I Don't See What's So Great About Gretchen [Open Caption]
- Central Park So Far This Year: Seven Rapes, 56 Grand Larcenies [Stats]
- Surprisingly, Family Man Charlie Sheen Files for Divorce [Splits]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Texas Rangers Win World Series [Winners]
- Oral Sex Is a Gateway Drug [Teenagers]
|The Caucus: Election Day: Answers From Michael...|
|Virginia Military Buildings Shot At, Again|
|Tuesday Talks: The Presidents Upcoming Trip to...|
|Republicans Will Win More Governorships (But...|
|Senate Control Could be in Question for Weeks|
|Voting problem reports and election protection:...|
wall street j.
|SEC Accuses Doctor in Insider Trading Case|
|Gold: Investment Challenges|
|The Power Of Debt|
|The Myth of Multitasking|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Reality is Overrated as a Motivator|
|Reefer Sadness for Pot Farmers|
|Watch the Election in Real-Time Using Twitter,...|
|Citi Lawyers Embarrass A Jury Member By Showing...|
|More data from the delinquency wave: More than...|
|Is Sex Worth It?|
|Did Harrahs pressure employees into voting for...|
|Lonely Planets top 10 cities for 2011|
|Fark.com's Drew Curtis Says Jon Stewart and...|
|Teen Apologizes For Riding a Whale in Australia|
|Spend Election Night with The Daily Beast|
|5 Insane Ways Words Can Control Your Mind|
|Door Knocker Gets Surprised|
|Bad Things That Could Happen|
|Trick or Treat|
|Artist creates new wall-based file-sharing network|
|Guest Post: The Basement Geographer|
|Willow Smith Slays It On Ellen!|
|Kid Smashes Back On Ship's Rope Swing|
|Middle Management Cat|
|Why Space Shuttle Discovery Is "Machine...|
|Do Smoking Bans Work?|
|The Real Prize Today? Redistricting|
|7 Ways to Stop the Asian Carp Invasion|
|Security Camera Lamp|
|Not Just Player Coach But Umpire Coach?|
|"Extreme Engineering" Videos|
|Assassin Bug Hunts Spiders With Prey Vibes|
|Professional climate change deniers' crusade...|
|How-To: Make a cellphone battery holder using a...|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Before They Were Famous...|
|You create two tons of carbon dioxide a year...|
|Texas High School Suspends Cheerleader for...|
|Teaser - Ponytail|
|Risk factors for the spread of breast cancer to...|
|United States Senate election in California, 1950|
|Pump-Powered Antennas Could Replace Metal...|
|Twitter Introduces Paid Ads In Users Timeline|
|The !important CSS Declaration: How and When to...|
|Today's sensationalist headline: The future of...|
|Best Shaped State|
|Pic of the Day: Vintage California Skate...|
|Monsters Attack! 26 Epic Retro Horror Movie...|
|Multiplicity and Memory: Talking About...|
|Facts About The Mouth|
|Artist Profile: Morgan Blair|
|The Snow White Witch|
|How to Know When to Quit|
|Really small spaces: Portland coop|
|The New Old Age: End-of-Life Care for Patients...|
|Traveling Lightly Through Life|
|All the Good Dogs You've Loved Before|
|Start Your Balance Exercises Now For Ski Season|
|Hilton Bora Bora Nui|
|Glamour Women of the Year 20th Anniversary...|
|Lux Style: Bandaged Leggings|
|BlogHer's 2010 Election Watch List: Races and...|
|Iranian Woman Could Be Executed Tomorrow [Iran]|
|7 Reasons Why Miley Cyrus Is Not A Good Role...|
the big picture
|Afghanistan, October, 2010|
|Presidential polaroids in Full Focus|
|Photos of the Day: Nov. 1|
|Tuesday, 02 Nov 2010|
|Some Clarity in Albany's Heavy Haze|
|Frech avec un C|
|Alicia Rius - The guide|
|World Famous Design Junkies Too Small to Bike|
|Comic for November 2, 2010|