- Love 'em or hate 'em...
- So apparently, 7 Up originally included Lithium as a drug, and was named after Lithium's atomic weight!
- Substitute "Gold Medal" with "Half Ounce of Chronic" and we have a deal.
- Every year my wife and I throw a party and when I send out the photos I add famous people
- Are older voters blocking social policy changes? "On social policy, we have a generation that consumes...
- GOP Political Strategy, 2008-2012
- My mom still thinks my voicemail is a little cassette recorder that I can hear while she's leaving a...
- Gangsta Cuddles
- Son dies in the park, cops cover it up. An unknown story that **needs** public attention!
- I went to the Harry Potter 7 premier dressed as a slightly grumpy/depressed Malfoy at age 40. No one found...
- $#*! My Wife Says (Morning Edition)
- TSA now puts hands between skin and underwear!
- Scientists have identified the culprit behind chronic rejection of heart, lung and kidney transplants.
- UC cop pulls gun on students, lies about being beaten with his own baton. Students post flyers on campus...
- Deutschland vs. England
- This is a step in the right direction for gaming, lets not spoil it.
- Yet Another Kinect Hack
- What Would I Do Without Programming?
- This is Norway
- A Chemist Explains Why Gold Beat Out Lithium, Osmium, Einsteinium for use as money... "For the earth,...
- Worst "HOW TO" ever!!!!!
- Republicans FAIL to defund NPR
- This is how professionals transport gravel by train. m(
- When i was in Quebec, this split second contact between two people blew my mind
- Processing.js v1.0 Released - Reaches feature parity with Processing barring a few exceptions
- Realistic Space Invader
- Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, advises George W. Bush not to bring his book tour to Britain, because...
- Reddit, what are your hooker stories?
- Best dad ever!
- That rug really ties the room together.
- 6 Best Free Sites To Download Youtube Videos
- Most Spectacular Norwegian Fjords
- 30 Awesome Scenes of Underwater Creature Wallpapers
- How to Take Advantage of the Carpool Lane (Graphic)
- Black and White Pictures
- Effective Tips to Get Rid of Bad Breath
- Life Abroad: Better and Cheaper, or Sharing the Recession?
- 7 Free Applications To Get Feedbacks On Your Projects | TechCityInc
- 7 Useful Tools for Mobile Website Testing | Tools
- What High School Is Like (According to Glee)
- A Guide To NFL Concession Stands
- The World Of Contractors
- What is Normalization?
- Top Weather & News Android Applications For Free Download
- Windows 7 software compatibilty list
- The Worlds Greenest Supercars
- Why Twitter matters for media organisations | Alan Rusbridger | Technology | guardian.co.uk
- 20 Most Reliable Windows Backup Programs For Free Download
- Printer Spooler Error Windows 7
- SEO Advice for Bootstrapped Startups | Shark SEO
- 40 Latest Digital Portraits of Women Celebrities (pics)
- The Top 10 Extraordinary Microscope Images (The Olympus BioScapes 2010)
- Love And Extra Marital Affair
- Celebrities With A Finger In A nose. : Celebrity Gossips
- How Happy My Dog is when he Sees Me
- SEO by Talent Shout
- Mangalore Death Obituaries - Mangaloremithr.com
- Hamster : Most Convenient, User-Friendly And Free Video Converter (Windows)
- What can employers learn from advertisers?
- Hiring Talent With Nontraditional Backgrounds | WriteforHR
- Another Hackers Laptop, Cell Phones Searched at Border
- Axis Of Depression
- Chinese woman sent to labor camp for retweeting
- Consumers Expected to Spend 7 Billion on Imaginary Goods
- Burger King Employees Fired For Printing 'F You' On Customer's Receipt
- Skateboarding Can Still Be Fashionable This Chick Just Didnt Get The Memo
- Energy Drink Addiction Today, Full Blown Alcoholic Tomorrow?
- Fox News Caught Mocking Sarah Palin (Video)
- Astronaut shares amazing Twitpics from space, booze not involved (PICS)
- Obama Weighs Heavily on Staffer
- Airport Fisting Photo Makes MSNBC's Front Page
- Food portions the way they should be? (pics)
- Beyonce Ad Deemed Too Hot For TV
- Man Dies After Giving His Brother Life-Saving Liver Transplant
- Senate Passes Bill To Quash Pirate Websites
- Jones Soda Announces Bacon-Flavored Soda
- Steven Slater -- I'm a Rapper Now, B*tches!
- The 5 Most Profitable Drugs: They Never Cure You
- You Can Now Login to MySpace with Facebook
- Sarah Palin's Heartland Delusions Go Down in Flames
- Will Apple Build A Carbon Fiber iPad For Weight Savings?
- Meet Christopher Reeve's Son at 17 (Pic)
- 13 Pilots for Sci-Fi series we never got to see
- How to Get Out of Jury Duty: Start Tweeting
- Adult Star Kirsten Price Tests Kinect's Nude Filter (NSFW)
- 10 Ways Technology Has Ruined Modern Men
- Spain's Immigrant-Bombing Game Causes Uproar
- How Black Friday Got Its Name
- World's Fastest Roller Coaster (Video)
- Hitler's Secret Flying Saucer: Did Fuhrer plan UFO Attack on London and NY?
- Are the New Airport Scanners Safe?
- House ethics panel backs censure of Rangel
- Op-Ed Columnist: Axis of Depression
- VIDEO: Saban's post-Georgia State press conference
- Satellite appears to show NKorea building reactor (AP)
- New Jeter deal taking longer than expected
- Homeless Arizona man reaps rewards after turning in $3,300
- From Half-Pint To Hunk: 'Jerry Maguire's' Jonathan Lipnicki Is All Grown Up!
- Bodies of 2 women, boy missing in Ohio are found (AP)
- Mike Pence: Sarah Palin -- She's a force of nature. I just cant help it -- I just love her.
- Sarah Palin's 'Refudiation' of $600 Billion Printed Out of Thin Air
- Bodies found of 2 women, boy missing in Ohio
- Gay Couple Marries Legally Without Leaving Texas
- Sources: FCC chief working on net neutrality proposal
- Jennifer Aniston Gets 'Friend'-ly With Nudists
- Airports consider congressman's call to ditch TSA (AP)
- Obama: GM stock sale a success for his policy (AP)
- Prosecutor calls for Rangel to be censured
- Lady Antebellum's 'Need You Now'--A Ripoff?
- Tumwater police officer bitten by county K9
- 5 Shows Canceled Before Their Time
- 10 Reasons People Watch the Annoying Orange Videos
- House GOP blocks bill to extend jobless benefits
- Bill promoting federal teleworking goes to Obama
- Afghan Hero Dog Is Euthanized by Mistake in U.S.
- Obama Forces Showdown With G.O.P. on Arms Pact
- Kobe Bryant's catching flak for that 'Call of Duty' ad
- Boycotts over immigration law cost Arizona millions
- AP Exclusive: Raising retirement age hurts poor (AP)
- Jon Gosselin's Girlfriend Tries To Be 'Dear Abby'
- Alvin Plantinga debates Stephen Law
- The model rocket scene is getting ridiculous.
- The Automata Blog
- Chapter 007*
- Tanks in Afghanistan
- To make thy wax, takest thou first 4 parts of shellac, and place it in a pan over a heat of the second degree.
- Not a sport for gentlemen
- 1938 Almanac for New Yorkers
- Pony Request
- Abandoned Britain
- Possible pre-Columbian Native American gene found in modern Icelanders
- Articles of distinction
- Rules never stop coming at you, they just get infinitely more nuanced.
- You would like us to tighten our belts. Instead, tighten your belts--or leave.
- RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- All The Lonely People
- Yay, the clown's here!
- funky dancing
- The UCF Cheating Scandal
- Whit Stillman returns
- Beaten, Bound, Burned
- Tell the people about it!!!!
- Nyanto mo Neko Darake (Cats of Many Varieties)
- Kyle Gets Buckets
- In this case, reaching "Pork Nirvana" could be considered a threat...
- Don't go together like a horse and carriage...
- Avatar Activism, The Harry Potter Alliance, and Pop Culture Fandom as the gateway to Social Activism
- Will who blend?
- brains = [ brain1, brain2, brain3 ]
- Beyond the Black Rainbow
- New Planet HIP 13044b First Spotted Outside Our Galaxy and related posts
- Terror trial held in NYC. Nobody notices. and related posts
- Its Mega Swagbucks Friday and related posts
- Chris Brown Praised at Progress Hearing and related posts
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I: A Magically Delicious Appetizer and related posts
- Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Dish on Amazing Kohl's Line and related posts
- TJ Maxx and Marshalls to offer 16GB Wi-Fi iPad for $399 and related posts
- China Telecom Denies Internet Hacking Allegations and related posts
- Lightweight Angry Birds version planned for low-power devices and related posts
- EXCLUSIVE: The Casting Search For Superman Begins and related posts
- Too-big-to-fail banks to be broken up in Ireland with bailout and related posts
- Portal 2 Delayed In Shortest Delay In Valve History and related posts
- If Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton, Prenup Wont Save Him and related posts
- Apple issues iOS 4.2.1 golden master for iPhone, iPad to developers and related posts
- New Zealand Coal Mine Explosion; 27 Missing In Pike River Blast and related posts
- Bernanke Takes A Shot A China, Defends The Fed and related posts
- Brandon Marshall Leaves Bears Game With Hamstring Injury and related posts
- 'Deathly Hallows' Has Writer's Children Mourning 'Harry Potter' and related posts
- Chinese Tweeter Arrested on Wedding Day for Tweeting Joke [Twitter] and related posts
- Felix Hernandez wins the AL Cy Young award and related posts
- Bristol Palin on Dancing With the Stars Prompts Man to Shoot His TV and related posts
- IMF, EU Dublin discussions to intensify and related posts
- FILM REVIEW: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (2010) and related posts
- The Pike River explosion and related posts
- TJ Maxx Selling iPad For $399 and related posts
- General Motors IPO first day prices end higher than stock offering and related posts
- Hooray,ECB Saves Eurozone 2nd Time;Allied Irish Bonds Bid at 45% of Face Value, Anglo Irish SubDebt has...
- Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani acquitted of 280 charges and related posts
- New Zealand coal mine explosion: 27-35 unaccounted for and related posts
- Massive explosion at mine site, dozens unaccounted for and related posts
- US sending tanks to southern Afghan fight - The Associated Press
- No Offense, Mariners, but ... - New York Times
- Treasurys edge up, supported by Bernanke - MarketWatch
- US sending tanks to southern Afghan fight - Houston Chronicle
- My Harry Potter midnight premiere experience - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- New Zealand mine explosion causes up to 30 miners to go missing, officials say - New York Daily News
- At Portugal NATO meeting, Obama to discuss Afghanistan; Medvedev to focus on ... - Los Angeles Times
- Safety concern forces major change Saturday - ESPN (blog)
- Latest updates: Pike River mine explosion - New Zealand Herald
- Suspicious Object Found In Namibian Airport Turns Out To Be Test Device - NPR (blog)
- Bernanke strongly defends Fed's actions to boost economy (and says don't call ... - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Backlash over airport screening - CANOE
- Palin Slams Obamas for Views on Race in New Book - CBS News
- Mine disaster: 'Our thoughts are with them' - New Zealand Herald
- Namibia, US, Germany 'not involved in security alert' - AFP
- Obama at NATO summit to plan Afghan pullout - msnbc.com
- A suitcase containing a detonator and clock found at Namibia's main airport ... - Irish Times
- Tony knew Eva was filing for divorce - Sify
- Bernanke hits back at critics - AFP
- 'Potter' Stars' Long Goodbye - The Associated Press
- German airport package a 'test device' - Irish Times
- Health Buzz: Facebook Could Trigger Asthma Attacks - U.S. News & World Report
- Only in Hollywood Watson opens up on Radcliffe, Grint and life at Brown - Inquirer.net
- 27 trapped in coal mine - Stuff.co.nz
- Princess Diana's wedding dress designer offers Kate Middleton advice - Fox News (blog)
- JLS want to sing at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding - Peace FM Online
- Deathly Hallows will steal souls - The Sun
- Battle Tanks for Afghanistan: Will They Do Any Good? - Huffington Post (blog)
- iPad 2 LTE Coming in March 2011? - infoSync World
- TSA Chief: No Second Thoughts About Security Measures - ABC News (blog)
- Four Loko Hysteria Smacks of Classism
- Democrat to destroy farming industry
- TSA Pat Down Goes In Underwear
- CARVILLE:OBAMA NEEDS A PAIR
- The Republic - Fracking wells blamed for polluted water; inspectors overwhelmed
- Ed Schultz Fails Miserably in Quest to 'Kick Fox's Ass' by Midterms
- Michelangelo's David holding secret weapon?
- Mama Grizzly stands up for her cub on Twitter
- Kentucky Stomper's Attorney: Tape Shows 'My Client Is Justified' (VIDEO)
- CREA revises real estate forecasts for 2010 and 2011
- Why 'Liberal' is not a bad word
- Why America will come to regret the craven deal Obama is offering Netanyahu. - By Christopher Hitchens -...
- Symbolism That Should Not Go Unnoticed
- Sen. Barbara Boxer Likens U.S. to Iran, North Korea and Pakistan Because U.S. Bans Homosexuals From Military
- 'Intactivists' to San Francisco: Ban circumcision - CNN.com
- House Dems Press GOP To Abandon Their Federal Health Benefits
- Danish party leader rejects call to prosecute George W. Bush | IceNews - Daily News
- Prospective RNC Chair Saul Anuzis Defended Right-Wing Extremist: 'Exactly The Type Of Young Kid We Want'
- U.S. Embassy: Beijing air quality is 'crazy bad'
- Police drop felony charges on 40 illegal immigrants - At least eight were serious felony cases where the...
- Study: Few Afghans know about 9/11, reason for war
- Who's arming Mexican cartels? Maybe your neighbor
- Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, advises George W. Bush not to bring his book tour to Britain, because...
- Feds: New security screening planned for pilots
- ThinkProgress Deficit Commission Co-Chair Erskine Bowles Falsely Claims Social Security Runs Out Of Money...
- Now the GOP have power, first order of business is to weaken the congressional ethics department
- Jay Leno to George W. Bush; Thanks for all the Jokes!
- Cats on a plane? Allergy sufferers can't escape
- Why Do Republicans Oppose Food Safety?
- U.S. deploying heavily armored battle tanks for first time in Afghan war
- Officials See Irish Rescue at 50 Billion Euros, at Least
- Reconfigured Wrigley Set for Football
- Unlearning to Tawk Like a New Yorker
- Obama Arrives for NATO Meeting
- Device at Namibian Airport Was a Security Test
- The Caucus: Senator Seeks Influence at the Center
- Obama Arrives in Lisbon for NATO Summit
- Blast Traps New Zealand Coal Miners
- N. Korea Seen Working on New Reactor
- Jerusalem Journal: Lifes Work Is a Talmud Accessible to All Jews
- New Zealand Coal Mine Blast Traps 27
- Gearing Up for Distant Royal I Dos
- A Trailblazer With Her Eye on the Bottom Line
- At Terror Trial, Big Questions Were Avoided
- European Import Has Cars Spinning. Heads, Too.
- Financier Sued by New York in Fraud Case
- Intelligence Bodies Faulted on Disclosure
- Pat-Downs at Airports Prompt Complaints
- Worm Was Perfect for Sabotaging Centrifuges
- Bernanke Speech Offers Support for Obama Policy
- Time Warner Cable to Test Cheaper TV Package
- Allegations Complicate Heisman Trophy Voting
- House Panel Recommends Censure for Rangel
- Karachi Turns Deadly Amid Pakistans Rivalries
- Surprise at a Comet Visited by NASA: A Snowstorm
- Pens to Pins: Bowlmor Lanes in Former Newsroom
- Japan Is Pushing Organized Crime Out of Business
- Political Times: Triumphs of 2010 May Serve Barbour Well in 2012
- Film: An Ageless Diva of a Certain Age
- On Baseball: Hernandez Captures Cy Young With 13 Wins
- New Afghan War Plan: 'Awe and Shock'
- Nov. 19, 1981: Marcos Regime Puts the Kibosh on Games
- Alt Text: The Twisted Psychology of Freemium Games
- Inside Foxconn City: A Vast Electronics Factory Under Suicide Scrutiny
- Cheat With Science: Win a Coin Toss
- Chop Shop Turns Trash Into Treasures
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Numberlink Puzzles
- African-American Group Asks Pelosi to Oppose Bobby Rush
- Another Hacker's Laptop, Cell Phones Searched at Border
- Web Censorship Bill Sails Through Senate Committee
- Extragalactic Exoplanet Hides Out in Milky Way
- Spacecraft Flies Through Cosmic Snowstorm
- How the U.S. Snoops on Russian Nukes From Space
- Houston Plans $10M EV-Charging Network
- Wooden Bike Like Riding a Perfect Piece of Furniture
- EA Brings 'NFL Training Camp' Into Your Home
- Roomba + Kinect = Gesture-Controlled, 3-D–Mapping Robot
- Review: No-Nonsense Sonic Colors Is Best Hedgehog Game in Years
- Deathly Hallows Director Makes Harry Potter Films for Grown-Ups
- Universe's Quantum Weirdness Limits Its Weirdness
- Senate Committee OKs Domain-Name Seizure for Pirate Websites
- Lawmakers Move to Eject Nude Scanners From New York Airports
- TomTom's Newest GPS Guides You in Ways an iPhone Can't
- Feds' Transgenic-Salmon Review Ignores Big Picture
- Chevy Volt Wins 'Green Car of the Year'
- Network Theorists: 2008 Economic Crash Was Inevitable
- WikiLeaks Founder 'Detained in Absentia' in Swedish Rape Probe
- Volvo Pulls A Concept Out of Thin Air
- Blankets of Snot Protect Sleeping Reef Fish From Parasites
- The Dirtiest Bird: Deep-Fry a Turkey
- The Problem With the Top500 Supercomputer List
- Uncertainty Sets Limits On Quantum Nonlocality
- Claims About China's April Internet Hijack Are Overblown
- Adobe Launches Sandboxed Reader X
- Anti-Piracy Lawyers 'Knew Letters Hit Innocents'
- New Bill Would Put DHS In Charge of 'Critical' Private Networks
- Extra-Galactic Planet Discovered In Milky Way
- Wii 2 Unlikely For 2011, Maybe In 2012
- Laser Camera Can See Around Corners
- Why Don't We Finish More Games?
- Paying With the Wave of a Cellphone
- RuneScape Developer Victorious Over Patent Troll
- US Robots Win Big Down Under
- Woz Misquoted About Android Dominating IOS
- Alternative To the 200-Line Linux Kernel Patch
- Senate Panel Approves Website Shut-Down Bill
- US May Disable All Car Phones, Says Trans. Secretary
- Horizontal Scaling of SQL Databases?
- Toyota Introduces Electric RAV4, Powered By Tesla Motor
- A Single Re-Tweet Lands Chinese Woman in Labor Camp
- Swedish Court Orders Detention of Wikileaks Founder Assange
- New Device Puts SSD In a DIMM Slot
- Review of Dell Inspiron Tablet/Laptop Hybrid
- Is Linux At the End of Its Life Cycle?
- An Astronaut's View of Space Station Tech
- 200 Students Admit Cheating After Professor's Online Rant
- Cellphone Carriers Try To Control Signal Boosters
- Woz Says Android Will Dominate
- Stuxnet Virus Now Biggest Threat To Industry
- Swedish Court Order Detention of Wikileaks Founder Assange
- Comply With Me, the Video
- Odds of cancer from TSA scanners about the same as terrorist blowing up your plane
- 44 Ways to say TSA: What do the initials "TSA" really stand for?
- Precision Signal Generator Series E-200-C (Boing Boing Flickr Pool)
- "If you touch my junk" TSA-themed needlepoint by Steotch.com
- Ghost story puppet show benefits kids' charity
- TSA confiscates heavily-armed soldiers' nail-clippers
- Chris McKitterick pirates his own book
- Chinese woman kidnapped to labor camp on her wedding day over sarcastic re-Tweet
- RuneScape devs refuse to cave in to patent trolls
- Similarities between genetic and textual mutations
- Understanding the "microcredit crisis" in Andhra Pradesh
- Clever octopus tentacles stuffed with neurons
- Seussian germs dismayed by cellophane
- Night Shade Books looking for an editor
- Freaky 1970 bubblecar concept vehicle, then and now
- After four years in prison, Egyptian blogger Abdel Kareem Nabil released
- Why are the feds surveilling and repeatedly detaining computer security researcher Moxie Marlinspike?
- Crab at market, Vietnam (Boing Boing Flickr Pool)
- Pot growers portrayed as terrorists in joint (heh) counter-terrorism drill
- Sober take on the "China took over the internet for 18 minutes" thing from April 2010
- How planes get mistaken for missiles
- Wisconsin man blasts TV with shotgun to protest Bristol Palin's lackluster dance skills
- Did Hitler plan UFO attacks on London? (No. Not really.)
- Spaceships powered by poop
- Tour of America's only 'coon dog cemetery
- Machinima Expo: a two-day virtual film festival
- Destroy All Movies!!!: The Complete Guide to Punks on Film special event in LA
- Meteorite Men interview
- A Do-It-Yourself Paper Digital Computer, 1959
- Just in time for Thanksgiving - a handy list of those airports who use scanners. In other news, CNN...
- Lawyer to stuck cruise passengers: Don't call me if you want to sue Carnival. A jury doesn't give a damn...
- 3 year old girl molested by 74 year old man. Which airport he worked at is unknown
- Obama has a small penis
- American Family Association boycotts Dick's Sporting Goods because the retailer doesn't use the word...
- First-grader gets bullied for her Star Wars water bottle. "I would love to be able to show Katie that...
- Just to be safe, two men removed the 9 foot crocodile from the swimming hole,loaded it in their car and...
- What do China, Germany and the Republican Party have in common? They're all trying to bully the Federal...
- The Democratic party next year will be the closest to a fully left, socialist brigade than it's ever been,...
- 27 miners trapped in New Zealand mine. No word yet on if they dug too greedily or too deep
- Missing F-22 pilot unlikely to be found until he turns off his stealth suit
- That suitcase bomb found on plane bound for Germany was just a test. Congratulations, you passed
- Ireland admits it now needs help, leaving only 11 steps to go
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, place spraypaint can on center rack and baste frequently
- Turns out it's not the teens who need a frank talking-to about condoms and safe sex. It's their parents....
- Review of the Qantas Airline emergency last week shows that very nearly everything that could possibly go...
- Elite meeting of supervillains debates the question at the top of all their minds: Is James Bond finally...
- Not news: TSA confiscates nail clippers and a gerbel tool. Fark: From over 200 soldiers who were carrying M4s
- Thai police discover over 2000 'reincarnation do-overs' at Buddhist temple
- Photoshop this flowery fanfare
- The greatest laser cat mural in the universe. Don't even try to top this
- Study finds that cancer patients prefer not to lay in a giant ward full of screaming people in agony as...
- Any day is a good day to quit smoking. Put THAT in your pipe and... oh, right
- So... our children ISN'T learning, then
- Obama in Portugal; meets with EU, NATO partners - Forbes
- Euro ticks higher vs dollar as Ireland hopes rise - Boston Globe
- Allied Irish Says Reliance on Central Bank Assistance Triples - BusinessWeek
- Just found: The planet from another galaxy - USA Today
- Dance troupe causes scare at Lincoln Tunnel - KABC
- Florida dance troupe causes scare at Lincoln Tunnel - Boston Herald
- Gas delays search for 27 miners in New Zealand - YAHOO!
- Hearing wraps up for Octomom's fertility doctor - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Brazilians flaunt Kate's engagement ring, for 3 dlrs - YAHOO!
- Gas delays search for 27 miners in New Zealand - San Diego Union-Tribune
- Obama's Russia 'reset' in peril in nuclear row - YAHOO!
- British brides live in fear of royal wedding date - msnbc.com
- Irish, EU, IMF face marathon talks for loan deal - Yahoo Finance
- FACT CHECK: Ban on pet projects mostly symbolic - CNBC
- WEB FIRST: Grim end to Ohio missing family mystery: 3 bodies in hollow tree - Register Citizen
- GM shares dip on second day of trading - Associated Press
- Irish, EU, IMF face marathon talks for loan deal - Forbes
- Facebook peeks spark asthma attacks in dumped boy - Forbes
- Dolphins run game historically anemic - ESPN.com
- British brides live in fear of royal wedding date - Boston Herald
- Cambridge priest in Conan OBrien case held for stalking Ch. 5 host - Boston Herald
- British Brides Live In Fear Of Royal Wedding Date - CBS News
- Harrah's cancels plans for IPO - AOL News
- Italy must pay back EU-funded Elton John gig - YAHOO!
- NATO set for end-2014 withdrawal from Afghanistan - Reuters
- Obama: Lisbon summit will revitalize NATO - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Gators try to snap home losing skid on Senior Day - Seattle Times
- Just found: The planet from another galaxy - Forbes
- NATO to turn Afghan security control over by 2014 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- A wedding date that clashes with Prince William? Could spawn a new generation of Bridezillas - Fort...
- Bruce Pearl SUSPENDED: SEC Suspends Tennessee Coach For 8 games
- Northwestern, Illinois To Only Use One End Zone In Wrigley Field
- Grover Norquist: GOP Must Be Willing To Force Government Shutdown In Battle Against Federal Spending
- Baby Jaguar Cubs Born At Loro Parque In Spain (VIDEO)
- Vince Carter Slams Absurd Up And Under Dunk Against Suns (VIDEO)
- Christina Aguilera Talks About Her Divorce, Single Motherhood (VIDEO)
- Mammoth Calf, Ancient Art Work Displayed At Neanderthal Museum In Germany (PHOTOS)
- Obama In Lisbon: U.S. Looking Forward To NATO Alliance 'For The 21st Century'
- Bookstore Opening In Florida! Will It Survive?
- Jim DeMint: Leading The Right's Rebel Brigade
- Ronni Chasen Murder: Police Believe Publicist Shot From Another Vehicle
- Donna Edwards: Fat Cat Congress Doesn't Get What It's Like To Be Jobless (VIDEO)
- George W. Bush Makes Pat-Down Joke On Leno (VIDEO)
- Rick Scott's Playboy Connection Gets Him In Trouble With Conservative Group
- How To Become A Star Style Blogger
- Sepp Blatter, FIFA President: Collusion Inevitable In World Cup Votes
- Google Weighing Groupon Buy?
- Kendra Wilkinson Chows Down (VIDEO)
- Keith Olbermann To Jon Stewart: 'I Told You So!' (VIDEO)
- McCourt Divorce: Settlement Talks Resume
- eBook Report: A Third Of iPad Owners Don't Use Device For Reading Books
- Google Publishes Book To Explain The Internet
- Wilhelmina SUES Next For Stealing Models
- Larry King To Joy Behar: 'I MADE You!' (VIDEO)
- Outsourcing And Age Discrimination Are Biggest Concerns Among Jobless, Says Monster.com Rep
- Robert Greenblatt, NBC Savior?
- Eric Gordon Makes Amazing One-Handed Dunk Against Pacers (VIDEO)
- Oprah's Favorite Things 2010: The List
- Bergdorf Goodman's Holiday Windows Unveiled By Prince Poppycock (PHOTOS)
- Terrell Owens Says Critics 'Can Go Pound Sand'
- BBC News - Spain 'orgasm' video criticised by politicians
- YouTube - Mariah Carey - Shake It Off
- ~ Black Coffee ~
- YouTube - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That (Live in France)
- Classical Gas (Mason Williams) - Sungha Jung
- Ron Paul on the TSA: Enough Is Enough!
- I Feel Much Safer Now...
- The Terrorists Have Won
- Florida Airport to Opt Out of Abusive TSA Screening
- 10 Reasons People Watch the Annoying Orange Videos
- Judge Tells Juror: Stop Tweeting In My Courtroom
- Controlling Thanksgiving Dinner Calories [InfoGraphic]
- Addiction Masters Zynga Create CityVille Building Sim
- Social Blend 139: Get Your Mixx Lists On!
- 10 Most Expensive Holiday Villas in the World
- APOD: 2010 November 18 - Sisters of the Dusty Sky
- Sweden to issue arrest warrant for Wikileaks' Assange
- Fort Bragg bomb threats turn out to be automated calls - News14.com
- 'Toughest sheriff' recruits big names for border 'posse' - Washington Times
- Cowboys and Aliens
- WOLF: My journey into the belly of the beast
- A koala walks into a bar... and nods off | News.com.au
- YouTube - 1984-Y&T - Don't Stop Running
- How Banks Sold Themselves Bad Debts
- ~~~ PUPPET MASTER ~~~
- How to Relax Like a Cat
- Moonbattery: Slick Willie Joins the TSA
- ~ Skin Tight ~
- BBC News - Concern over release of Peterhead Prison sex offenders
- The shape of things to Come
- Plan, Delegate, and De-stress Your Way to a Relaxing Holiday Get Together [Stress Management]
- Cozy Up and Relax in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Awesome Screenshot Captures and Annotates Web Sites in Google Chrome [Video]
- Use Toothpaste to Fix Car Body and Headlight Scratches [Clever Uses]
- BookInfoLine Automatically Compares Book Prices as You Shop [Downloads]
- Save on Home Insurance by Installing Safety Devices [Insurance]
- Win a Coin Toss by Volunteering to Flip the Coin [Decision Making]
- Unclog a Drain with a Cable Tie [Clever Uses]
- Chrome's Click-to-Play Plug-In Settings Moved to About:Flags [Updates]
- SE-DesktopConstructor Builds Appealing, Functional Windows Wallpapers [Downloads]
- YouTube Social Syncs YouTube Playback Between Your Browser and Your Friends' [Video]
- Best Mobile Instant Messaging Application? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Remains of the Day: Look at the Stars the Day You Were Born [For What Its Worth]
- Google Apps Accounts Officially Get the Full Range of Google Apps [Video]
- PhoneMarks Lets You Manage Android's Bookmarks in Chrome [Bookmarks]
- Catch Liars by Redirecting Their Misdirection [Psychology]
- SimpleTask Manages and Syncs Your Tasks Between Your Mac and iPhone [Downloads]
- Store Product Model Numbers in Your Smartphone for Quick Access When Shopping [Reminders]
- Disable Auto-Hinting to Fix Windows Fonts in Linux [Linux Tip]
- Shortcut Manager Is a Powerful Custom Shortcut Builder for Chrome [Downloads]
- You Park Like an Asshole Helps You Share Your Feelings with Idiot Parkers [Parking]
- Remember to Watch Alerts You to New TV Episodes via SMS [Television]
- Fooducate Scans Food Products to Provide You With Nutrition Facts [Ios]
- Laytr Schedules Email Reminders and Followups From Your Inbox [Reminders]
- How to Install Android on an iPhone in Six Easy Steps [Video]
- DIY Desk-Embedded USB Hub Puts USB Ports at Your Fingertips [DIY]
- How Do You Unplug or Go "Off the Grid"? [Video]
- Make Mashed Potatoes for Just Two People [Recipes]
- HistoryEraser Wipes Away Android's Browser, Call, and Other Tracks [Downloads]
- Yahoo Rich Search Assist Answers Questions as You Type Them [Video]
- Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 IDE Enhancements Part2
- How open is MercurialEclipse?
- Grails Gets Some FitNesse Finesse
- My ExtJS Presentation at IBM
- Variety is the spice of (the Architect's) life
- BDD using Selenium 2, Maven and Cucumber
- HTML5 Netscape/IE 3 all over again?
- Why Mobile Apps Are Obsolete
- 10 Productive PHP Tools for Testing and Debugging
- Fedora, like Ubuntu, to dump X for Wayland
- Java Thread Local How to use and code sample
- Microsoft confuse me
- Java Thread Dumps
- Linux Kernel "Miracle Patch" Out-Performed By Four Lines Of Bash
- Creating Contract First web services using JAX-WS Stack
- Migrating from Spring Integration 1.0.3 to 2.0.0.RC2
- The Best Android Apps for Forgetful People
- OSGi and the announced JSR for Java Platform Module System
- GWT: Controlling async processes
- Survey: Python vs Ruby Test Ecosystems
- "Perfect Web Framework"? There Ain't One
- Embedding Data Visualization in Rich Internet Applications
- What the heck is Impedance Mismatch, anyway?
- Boost your Android XML parsing with XML Pull
- China Telecom denies allegations that they hijacked US internet traffic
- Excellent Collection of Grid-Based WordPress Themes
- Top 10 MySQL Mistakes Made by PHP Developers
- When you're doing it wrong...
- InfoQ: FlexMonkey Deep Dive
- System Scaling at Google, Some Horse sense
- 10 Buildings Shaped Like What They Sell
- The Apostrophe Quiz
- Next Generation Puppets
- 10 Worthless Wizards
- Building in a Flood-prone Region
- Segway of the Sky
- Super Mamika!
- Homeless Man Finds $3,300 in Cash, Returns It to the Owner
- Sheet of Ice Becomes Touchscreen
- Man Born Without Arms Shoots, Reloads Handgun
- QR Code Pancake
- The Ultimate Corndog
- One Human Brain Has More Switches Than All Computers on Earth
- 200 Admit Cheating After Lecture
- Marooned: The Art of Being Shipwrecked
- Storm Troopers in Love
- Bacon Pumpkin Pie
- Zombie Juice Water Bottle
- Tiny House Built in Single Parking Space
- Miata Decorated with Sharpies
- The Red Dawn of the Wolverines
- Soccer FAIL
- Star Wars Typography
- Measuring Tape Robots
- Mailbag Art
- Wearable LEGO Master Chief Helmet
- Millennium Falcon Guitar
- Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving
- Mal and Chad's Fill in the Bubble Frenzy 12
- Russia Wants to Be a Toilet Superpower Again
- Satellite Will Test Whether Astronaut Poop Can Be Turned into Spaceship Fuel
- Fluid-Filled Dress
- The History of TV in Catchphrases
- Most Expensive Decanter of Whisky in the World
- Today Is National Unfriend Day
- A Glimpse of the Closed City Hall Station
- WHY REPEAL IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
- OBAMACARE IMPACT CALCULATOR
- How to Make a Career Change That Seems Impossible
- STOP HYDROFRACKING NOW
- what americans believe: part five
- FBI files shed light on Ezra Taft Benson, Ike and the Birch Society
- what americans believe: part four
- what americans believe: part two
- what americans believe: part one
- Cheers! A few drinks protect the heart
- SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO RUDE
- TSA Investigating Dont Touch My Junk Passenger (Viral Video) We are All Criminals Now!
- THIS OBESITY EPIDEMIC IS OUT OF CONTROL
- The 10 greatest discoveries of zoology
- Laser camera takes photos around corners
- The Importance of Sustaining the Bush Tax-Cuts
- TELEMARKETERS, SHOULD BE SEEN AND HEARD
- Climategate is Still the Issue
- Families await news of trapped miners
- Haitians Barricading Streets with Coffins as Protests against U.N. Continue over Cholera Outbreak
- 695 may be Alzheimers magic number
- GUESS WHAT: OKLAHOMA DID IT ANYWAY!
- Cat Tummies
- One family's plunge from the middle class into poverty
- "To speak another language is to possess another soul"
- Australia - Thiss admits union-busting spies; strike spreads
- Australia - sewn lips and hunger strikes in detention
- 18 Common Phrases to avoid in Conversation
- Billboard draws attention to 'Christmas" dilemma
- Anxiety Attacks Cure
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Tell Me You Love Me [Video]
- New York Police Officer Accidentally Shoots Fellow Cop [Accidents]
- Boehner Asks GOP Freshmen Not to Destroy the Economy [Debt]
- Bristol and Willow's Facebook Enemy Does Not Forgive Them [Wasilla Hillbillies]
- Japan's Gangsters Are Quite Peaceful, Relatively Speaking [The Mob]
- Duke President Begs Duke Students to Stop Embarrassing Themselves [Higher Learning]
- You Can't Keep Olivia Palermo Away from Reality TV [Socialites]
- Los Angeles More Horrible Than Anywhere as Usual [Plagues]
- David Arquette Leaps Through Window to Secure Booze, and Other Desperate Measures [Gossip Roundup]
- News Corp's Media of the Future: The Same, But Flatter [The Daily]
- Which Actor Is Actually a Virgin? [Blind Items]
- No, Nicaragua Did Not Invade Costa Rica Because of Google Maps [International Relations]
- Dirty Tricks at the Harvard Republican Club [Ivy League]
- Terrorists Continue Failing Their 'Dry Run' Tests [Bombs]
- Oklahoma Wants To Use Animal Euthanasia Drug on Death Row Inmate [Experiments]
- Nude Sleepwalker Wins Ireland's Biggest Libel Case [Victories]
- Snapshot from Space [Open Caption]
- Licking Medical Waste Will Get You High [Gross]
- 'Barefoot Bandit' Book Deal Could Ease Sentence [Deals]
- The (Abridged) U.S. Government Guide to Drug Slang [Dictionaries]
- Hollywood Publicist's Murder Planned in Advance [Crime]
- Coal Mine Explosion in New Zealand Leaves 36 Missing [Disasters]
- Facebook Stalking Can Actually Kill You If You're Not Careful [Health]
- Johnny Rotten Wishes Prince William a Happy Engagement [Video]
- 4chan Founder's Free Speech Hypocrisy [The Internet]
- Kim Kardashian's Credit Card May Be the Worst Credit Card Ever [Scams]
- Queen Elizabeth Experiences Delayed Rebellious Teen Phase [Open Caption]
- Heroic Afghan Dog Euthanized by Mistake [Accidents]
- Fox News Pundits Trash Sarah Palin During Commercial Break [Video]
- Stocks Car [Pic Of The Day]
|The Caucus: Palin to Start Book Tour as Details...|
|Obama Also Trying To Touch Charles Krauthammers...|
|TEDxPentagon: The Human Stories|
|The Hidden Costs of Extra Airport Security|
|Stomper: I Was Framed!|
|Where's My ObamaCare Waiver?|
|Fiscal commission tax plan: Tax cuts for rich,...|
|The READ: How Should We Teach Children About...|
wall street j.
|Wells Fargo to Pay Citi $100 Million|
|Crude Won't Hit $100 by Year-end|
|Best Personal Finance Articles Of The Week|
|A House Puzzler|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|China's Foreign Investments, Capitalism's Future|
|The World's Most Innovative Companies|
|Watch: Commerce Secretary Gary Locke Answers...|
|Tennessee Coach Bruce Pearl To Be Suspended For...|
|FSI International (FSII), a maker of surface...|
|Web Video Hogs Up 37 Percent Of Internet...|
|Dish 'Slings' TV Everywhere to iPhone, Android...|
|Amazon Enables E-Book Gifting for Kindle|
|Video: BoomTown Puts Twitter's Revenue Dude...|
|We're entering the talent economy|
|MailChimp Launches $1 Million Integration Fund|
|How to combat healthcare benefit costs as a...|
|HTC About to Release the HTC Merge: 360 Degree...|
|Groupon CEO Refuses To Deny Google Deal Reports...|
|Victoria and David Beckham Enjoy Couples Yoga|
|LIMBO fans: feast on our exclusive first...|
|Foursquare Partnership Seeks to Reinvent...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Carriers Objecting to Apple's Plans for...|
|Social Shopping Site Fashism Gets Cash|
|REVIEW: HTC Desire HD How does this successor...|
|Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 73: Science is Vital|
|UK judge says internet might 'kill jury system'|
|Hard Drinking Women In Jeopardy|
|Subprime Mortgage Profiteers Angle For An...|
|God and Greg Oden: An Almost Live Special Report|
|Today Show Lipdubs 'I've Got a Feeling' and...|
|Encounter Of The Bizarre Kind: NASA Spacecraft...|
|Police Chief Speaks Out on Hollywood Murder|
|6 Eerily Specific Inventions Predicted in...|
|Motorcyclist Loses Control|
|An Igloo Built From 322 Refrigerators In Hamburg|
|Watch "Pranked" Tonight|
|Piggy-banks made from real piglets goes on sale|
|Google Street View in Germany|
|Joan Baez Falls From Tree House, Injured!|
|Flex Arm Hang Fail|
|VIDEO: Ninja Cats Smooth Recovery|
|New Satellite Pictures: "Magnificent"...|
|The Second-Place Sex|
|A Mystery Box Full of Red Matter|
|Security and Terrorism Expert Bruce Scneier:...|
|Pop-Bottle-Cap Antenna Protector|
|And Now For Something Different(And An Edujob!)|
|Top 10 Weirdest Prescription Drug Side Effects|
|Household Cleaners to be Reformulated to Clean...|
|Vikings brought first native American to Europe|
|New in the Maker Shed: Mintronics - Survival Pack|
|Name Your Own Holiday!|
|The Next Too Fast Too Furious: Disney's...|
|12 Year old beaten for failing science test in...|
|JohnnyWhy2 Walkthrough - All Achievements|
|Chemicals' study pinpoints threat to workers'...|
|City of Blinding Lights|
|Hacking Microsoft's Kinect: Two Weeks In, Six...|
|A Love Tool ^^|
|The Growth of Bartering Network OurGoods|
|Maria Popova: A conference focuses on the study...|
|Where Have All The Comments Gone?|
|Cool material: For protection, try Deflexion|
|Classic Love Songs Get a Zombie-Style Makeover|
|The Zeifel Tower: A Big-Time Miniature White House|
|Links for 2010-11-17 [del.icio.us]|
|Boston Fusion / Bay Arch|
|Are You Serious?!?|
|Color Barcode Generator & Gallery|
|Levi's Curve ID|
|Six Ways to Trick Yourself into Working Harder|
|SpiderOak Storage and Backup Review|
|Ask Unclutterer: Is texting clutter?|
|Patient Money: Planning for Temporary Home Care...|
|Minimalist fitness: use your kids as a gym|
|The Cost of Recuperating at Home|
|Do You Wear Makeup to the Gym?|
|Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver|
|Best of Beauty Products: 8 Great Picks Under $8|
|Googles Boutiques.com pops up shop|
|Weekend Menu Planning: Food Bloggers Share Tips...|
|A Southern Lesbian Tells Her Story [Make It...|
|8 Totally Wearable, Lady Gaga-ish Products|
|Why Jocks Cheat|
|Stage Dive Fails -- 8 Examples of How Not to...|
|Put Your Best <br>Foot Forward|
|Amateur Boxing for Beginners: A How-to...|
|GQ Week in Style: 11.19.10|
|LaCie FastKey Speed, Security and Looks for the Go|
the big picture
|National Geographic's Photography Contest 2010|
|The magic of the crop|
|Punch Me Panda|
|Friday, 19 Nov 2010|
|Earning the Trust of Haitians With H.I.V.|
|Into the Space/LiStroeh|
|Frederic Larose - Foggy cemetery|
|Danbo's New Uggs|
|Five-Minute Comics: Part 3|
|Comic for November 19, 2010|