- Fixing the XSS on a bank's website(ICICIDirect)
- I could not agree with this more.
- Her father killed the boy and four of his brothers, and when he discovered that his own mother had helped...
- Hey Reddit.....Please help me come up with a suitable punishment for my teenagers.
- Porting my renderer from C++ to CUDA - the speed gains and their cost.
- Ignore the ISS. THIS is worth a look - and really scary. (click next)
- [Breaking] Iran 'shoots down Western spy drones' in Gulf
- A text or facebook message couldn't tell the story quite right. So I drew you a damn comic.
- Introducing Sqlite-Commander - Curses Client for your SQLite Database
- "Commander? Affermativ." - What ingame voices will you forever be unable to unhear?
- An anonymous group of Palestinian students has created a document to express their frustration born of...
- The decline of Detroit in pictures
- Chinese police's flight to congo to "rescue" 11 chinese women trafficked there backfires after...
- This makes me want to frolic in unicorn sperm.
- My dad had to do a safety course for his new job, and the company gave him this hat. I'm concerned.
- The Path of Go - Microsoft Research
- Photos of Men aged 0-100 (kinda creepy)
- Creating Database Schemas with C
- Holy shit guys, does any one else realize how awesome it is to be alive?
- WTF, Creationism.
- Wik-Bee Leaks: EPA Document Shows It Knowingly Allowed Pesticide That Kills Honey Bees
- The value of a comma.
- Woke up earlier to find this as my status, I love lunesta
- Playing through GTA IV as a nice Nico Bellic
- My first crack at this
- Like a Boss
- So, how's that baby doing?
- ITT: Things you hate that everyone else likes. I'll start.
- I'm sick of watching America systematically destroy itself for the gains of those in charge. What can I and...
- The Steam Holiday Sale has taught me two things.
- Most Vitamins and Beautiful Three Fruits
- The Worlds Most Poisonous Snakes
- Detroit in ruins | Art and design | The Observer
- 20 predictions for the next 25 years | Society | The Observer
- How to determine human brain IQ?
- Economic Property of Hydrogen-powered Cars
- New Year Noodle Soup Recipe - 101 Cookbooks
- 95+ Predictions for the Web in 2011
- The Worlds Most Dangerous Volcano Etna
- 40 New Social Media Resources You May Have Missed
- The Top 50 Best Photoshop Tutorials from 2010
- R-bloggers in 2010: Top 14 R posts, site statistics and invitation for sponsors | R-statistics blog
- Top 10 Gmail Labs You Should Enable
- The Power of Twitter in Information Discovery | AlwaysOn
- IndieGames.com - The Weblog - Feature: Top Freeware Experimental Games 2010
- The Most Famous Sexy Women
- Why We Desperately Need a New (and Better) Google
- Guy who filmed NYC crews destroying SUV now Internet famous
- Awesome Street Art : Farmer John Murals (pics)
- the most dangerous of drinking coffee
- Vector World Map Collection (Redux) | Speckyboy Design Magazine
- The Worlds Most Beautiful Flowers
- First Ever Beauty Pageant For Elephants in Nepal
- Abandon resolutions. Stop looking for a soulmate. Reject positive thinking | Science | The Guardian
- The Most Interesting Places in The World
- 10 golden rule of weakening
- A Synthesis of Hyacinths and Biscuits -
- Worlds Most Beautiful Roses
- http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/250951 2839/500
- Get Rejected On Purpose | Modern Home Modern Baby
- The Top 10 Things That Ended in 2010
- 'I CAN fix the economy': Obama reveals his New Year's resolution
- Euro stands just 20 Percent chance of Survival in Next Decade
- Methane on Mars: Now you don't...
- Sarah Palin's Nomination Chances: A Reassessment
- 2011: Must We Wait Another 200 Years Before Racism Is Insignificant?
- World Net Daily Sells Lies with the Pink Swastika
- Was Israel the birthplace of modern humans?
- A Year After Christmas Eve Senate Vote, Health Reform Celebration Seems Premature
- Paula Abdul tells Julie Chen: 'I Have a Brain'
- The 30 Biggest Concerts of 2010
- Why We Desperately Need a New (and Better) Google
- We're Headed for a Major Battle with the Tea Party Crowd over the Constitution Itself
- Falling Sales, Falling Profit Margins: Record Companies Tank in 2010
- 5 Things from the 70s We Want Back
- The Five Best New Sports Cars Of 2010
- From Glories To Grievances: The NYC Subway Train & How Technology Loses Its Luster
- From Katy to Ke$ha, Gaga to Bieber: The Year in Music
- Army Declares Atheists Spiritually Unfit, Part 2
- Top 10 New Year's Resolutions (that you probably won't keep)
- 10 Celebrity New Years Resolutions Wed Like To See
- Videos of the inside of a bald-faced hornet nest through a living room window.
- A 6ft 7inch passenger 'forced to stand for two-hour flight'
- Wikimedia Commons Pictures of the Year (PHOTOS)
- Top 10 Hollywood Blunders of 2010
- How WikiLeaks Helped a Dictator
- Is This the First Oscar-Worthy YouTube Video?
- News of the Weird: Tea Party Calls Department of Homeland Security a Liberal Hate Group
- The heartbreaking beauty of Pixar in EXACTLY 7 minutes
- Can Anyone Save Delicious? Only If Yahoo Lets Them.
- Chuck Berry, 84, Falls Ill During Show in Chicago
- Celebrity Apocalypse -- Stars Who Fear the End of the World
- Rare Miniature Panda Calf Born on Colorado Farm
- Rumsfeld Memoir Highlights VIP Access to Government Files
- TCU Holds On to Beat Wisconsin in Rose Bowl
- 'Death Panels' Scare Comes Back to Life
- Women to Watch (and Watch Out for) in 2011
- Calender of Civil War Commemorative Events in 2011
- Mike Haywood Fired as Pittsburgh Football Coach
- Chief Justice Says 'Urgent' Need for Senate Action on Judicial Nominees
- Mega Millions Jackpot Grows to $290 Million
- New Year's Day Hangover? Have Some Honey
- Teams Go Balls Out in World Series of Beer Pong
- Rihanna's Tattoo, Porn 'Snow White' Among 2010's Top Translation Goofs
- Remembering the Political Figures We Lost in 2010
- Obama: Problems of 2011 Will Require Bipartisanship
- Opinion: How Post-Racial America Fared In 2010
- Opinion: Will Durst's Predictions for 2011
- Virginia Tech Survivor Is 'Living for 32' in War to Tighten Gun Laws
- The 122nd Rose Parade in Pictures [PHOTOS]
- Civil War, 150 Years Later, Still Divides Our Nation
- Joe Miller Ends Legal Challenge in Alaska Senate Race
- How Congress Changed Your Life in 2010
- John Mellencamp and Wife of 18 Years Split Up
- Stanford Puts a Stop to UConn's Record Winning Streak
- Nasty Weather to Ring in the New Year
- For Some, Banana-Smashing on New Year's Eve Is A-Peeling
- Top 10 PETA Stunts of 2010
- After 130 Years, No Pardon for Billy the Kid
- Another Unbelievable Year at Ripley's (VIDEO)
- On entre OK; On sort, KO! Franco & the All Powerful OK Jazz
- the passage of time: 101 males from age 0 to 100
- You Gotta Fake It to Make It
- "Bent and juxtaposed in ways that present the tension and dynamics of staged drama."
- Public Domain Day
- Wrong Side of the Art!
- The World at War
- it's goodnight from him
- Digital Compositing
- Rather be alive than remembered
- Win Steve Landsburg's Money
- 1006 Navy Chair
- The List, 1978-2011
- A year of cool comics
- The rules for long
- calling all typography nerds
- That's gratitude for you. Didn't even say goodbye!
- Not your typical games.
- 227 Words You Can't Say on YouTube.
- WikiLeaks! It's a wiki that leaks!
- When you're discussing the hottest photo shoots of the year, you expect the Swimsuit Issue to come up. You...
- but at the length truth will out.
- Royal Institution Christmas Lectures: inspiring and educating children and adults alike since 1825 (with a...
- Better Know a Tiny Country: San Marino, the Fighting Sammarinese!
- Radio Spiritworld broadcasting on 6.22 megahertz in the 49 metre band on shortwave and selected ouija boards
- Theme Time Radio Hour
- the backbone of Chicago
- J-20 Fighter First Pictures
- It's a duck - blur!
- Kind Of An Anti-Penthouse Letter
- Game: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns and related posts
- Australia Floods Turn Deadly: 'A Disaster Of Biblical Proportions' and related posts
- Teabaggers ticked at GOP leaders and related posts
- Chuck Berry Helped Offstage After Falling Ill During Concert and related posts
- Can Rahmbo Still Win the Chicago Mayor's Race? and related posts
- Verizon drops Samsung Galaxy Tab pricing to $499, offers previous buyers $100 refunds and related posts
- Verizon cutting Galaxy Tab price to $500, will refund any purchases from last two weeks and related posts
- More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark. and related posts
- Public workers losing political battles and related posts
- Woman dies in Australian floods and related posts
- Shania Twain Is Married! and related posts
- Video: Oprah Presents Master Class with Jay-Z and related posts
- Moving Images Blog: 2010 numbers summary from WordPress and related posts
- Carol Moseley Braun Emerges As Leading Black Candidate and related posts
- Dandelion Salad Stats: 2010 in review and related posts
- Anglican bishops convert and related posts
- Shania Twain is Married and related posts
- I Knew Gov. Barbour's Kidney Deal was Wrong (Video) and related posts
- Birmingham City 0-3 Arsenal: Premier League Highlights (Video) and related posts
- Winter Classic 2011: Capitals Beat Penguins In The Rain (PHOTOS) and related posts
- Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon: Elephants First Pictures! and related posts
- UFC 125 Results: Gray Maynard and Frankie Edgar Deserve a Rematch and related posts
- Shania Twain Gets Married in Puerto Rico and related posts
- Shania Twain Marries Frederic Thiebaud On New Year's Day and related posts
- Capitals Beat Penguins 3-1 in Rain-Drenched NHL Winter Classic and related posts
- 2010 in review and related posts
- UFC 125 post-fight press conference video streams LIVE on MMAmania.com following 'Resolution' and related...
- UFC 125 results: Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard fight to a draw, Edgar retains lightweight title and related...
- Brazils first woman president sworn in and related posts
- Video: Jay-Z & Beyonce Bring In The New Year In Las Vegas and related posts
- IPhone alarm fails on New Year's morning - MarketWatch
- Officials investigate after dead birds fall from sky - CTV.ca
- US Navy to probe lewd videos shown to carrier crew - The Associated Press
- Orioles: Tragic development - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- More than 1000 dead birds fall from sky in Arkansas - Chicago Sun-Times
- TCU's elation, RichRod's deflation - ESPN
- Valerie Bertinelli marries long-term partner in intimate ceremony - Daily Mail
- Egypt Churchgoers Return to Services After Bomb - New York Times
- Dead blackbirds fall from US sky - BBC News
- Egypt church bomb probe focuses on local group - Forbes
- More than 1000 blackbirds fall out of Arkansas sky - BBC News
- US Navy To Probe Lewd Videos Shown To Carrier Crew - NPR
- Iran claims to have shot down two Western drones - Sify
- Expedia Drops American Airlines Tickets From Listings - Wall Street Journal
- Chuck Berry falls ill mid-concert - CBC.ca
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard claims to have downed 2 Western spy planes, but ... - Los Angeles Times
- In pictures: Australian floods from the air - BBC News
- Falling blackbirds baffle Arkansas officials - AFP
- Iran claims to down spy planes but offers no proof - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Chuck Berry slumps over piano at Chicago concert after feeling 'weak'; is ... - New York Daily News
- Iran claims it shot down 'Western spy planes' - CNN International
- Revolutionary Guard: Iran shoots down 2 western drones - Jerusalem Post
- Videos were shown to the crew of the USS Enterprise - CNN
- Valerie Bertinelli Marries Longtime Boyfriend - Us Magazine
- Online travel site Expedia removes American Airlines flights - CNN
- Alexandria mourners want Copt blood avenged - AsiaOne
- Iran Guards shoot down two 'Western spy' drones - AFP
- Iran 'downs two Western spy drones' - NEWS.com.au
- TCU, another reason automatic BCS bids need to go - CBSSports.com (blog)
- Chuck Berry taken ill during gig - BBC News
- Gazan youth issue manifesto to vent their anger with all sides in the conflict
- Edmonton, Canada: "Our Health-Care System Is Failing Us Miserably"
- The Horse Goddess Epona
- GOP Governors Ready to Kill Public Employee Contracts
- How Conservatives Have Lied To Us For 30 Years
- How's That Religion of Peace Doing These Days?
- Jesus as a Goddess Advocate
- Jesus as a Goddess Advocate -
- Illegal Immigration Battles Flare-up as States Begin to Legislate
- The Five Best Arguments Against Sharia in the United States
- Exploiting America: Birthright Citizenship
- Mary Magdalene got a bum rap from the Church
- West Slams Cantor for Lax January House Schedule
- NM Gov. Won't Pardon Billy The Kid
- Why Muslims must look in the mirror
- Issa's tough words for Holder + stop hurting the Obama Administration or step down.
- MSNBC Asks: Is Decision Points Selling Because People Hate George W. Bush? (Video)
- Katie Couric Contract, Google Movie, More 2011 Media Predictions
- (Germany-Berlin) Hirsch: Sptzle, Bier und Gemtlichkeit
- Boy, 4, drowns in manure pit on central Pa. farm
- Colorado Rep. Jared Polis To Seek Federal Marijuana Decriminalization By Making It A States Rights Issue
- 10 TV events to look forward to in 2011 | EW.com
- PM to Abbas: Ready To Meet Until 'White Smoke Comes Out'
- Navy orders investigation into raunchy videos
- Astrological Transits for 2011
- Our Pragmatic President
- Once Again, Blacks Play Race Card In A Mayoral Election - Chicago Candidate Disses Bill Clinton
- Enviro group sues NOAA over records charges GloucesterTimes.com, Gloucester, MA
- Andy Martin, self-proclaimed 'king of the birthers,' says he'll run for president
- Tully student turns old clothes into sleeping bags for Syracuse's homeless
- Favre to Sit Out Season Finale
- Egypt Churchgoers Return to Services After Bomb
- Hold That Obit; MoMAs Not Dead
- The Wilderness Below Your Feet
- Prosecutor Confirms Accusation Against Sudan Leader
- The New Speed of Money, Reshaping Markets
- Coupons for Patients, but Higher Bills for Insurers
- Searching for Sports First Female Pitchman
- Europes Young Grow Agitated Over Future Prospects
- Computers That See You and Keep Watch Over You
- Several Warnings, Then a Soldiers Lonely Death
- White House Memo: Obama Is Serious About His Vacation. And, Please, No Shirtless Shots.
- Nice to Meet You, Governor. And Sandra Lee! Wow!
- Tea Party Activists Angry at G.O.P. Leaders
- Public Workers Facing Outrage as Budget Crises Grow
- Texas Christian 21, Wisconsin 19: Unbeaten, Untied and Unable to Do Anything More
- Pittsburgh Coach Fired After Arrest
- A Father Looks on Not With Pride, but With Gratitude
- Real Estate Developers Prosper Despite Defaults
- Opera Review: A Modern Traviata, Where Time Keeps Ticking
- The Caucus: Stirrings of a Challenge From an Obama Appointee
- City Room: Thousands Evacuated on L.I. for Leak
- Ex-Senator Is Now the Only Black Hopeful in a Chicago Race
- Fatal Bomb Hits Church in Egypt
- A Speaking Manner Rooted in Queens but All His Own
- Cuomos Albany Housing, From Old Hotel to Mansion
- Top Iran Prosecutor Vows to Charge Opposition Leaders
- In Isolated Utah City, New Clubs for Gay Students
- The Caucus: Mosley Braun Gains in Chicago Race
- Cuomo Is Inaugurated as New York Governor
- How to Prevent a Hangover
- Most Dangerous Year Ever, From Secret Spaceships to Killer Drones
- Dec. 31, 1938: Set 'em Up, Joe ... for a Breath Test
- 2010's Top Sports Stories of the Wired World
- The 19 Most Wired iPhone and iPad Apps of 2010
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: A 20x11 Countdown Fillomino
- Alt Text: A Look Back at Predictions for 2010
- The Worst Products We Reviewed in 2010
- Transcending the Human, DIY Style
- Climate Models Miss Effects of Wind-Shattered Dust
- U.S. Looks to Japan for EV Quick-Charge Plug
- 10 Transportation Trends That Rocked 2010
- Kinect Hack Turns World of Warcraft Into Full-Body Grind
- Skype for iPhone Now Supports Video Calling
- Photogene 2.0 for iPad: A Desktop Photo Editor on a Tablet
- Top Scientific Breakthroughs of 2010
- How to Open a Champagne Bottle With a Saber
- Dec. 30, 1924: Hubble Annnounces Andromeda Is a Galaxy
- Unsmart Investments in Smart Cards
- U.S. Science Funding Faces Uncertain Future
- Stay in Control While Driving in Snow
- The Weirdest Indicators of Serious Medical Risks
- Simplest Phones Open to 'SMS of Death'
- Meet the XB-70 Valkyrie, Almost the World's First Nuclear Aircraft
- Video: Extreme Flying, 747-8 Style
- 11 Reasons to Make Silly Amounts of Money
- The 10 Most Significant Gadgets of 2010
- Dec. 29, 1766: He Put the Mac in Mackintosh
- Putting the Record Straight on the Lamo-Manning Chat Logs
- World's Biggest, Iciest Particle Detector
- Why Published Research Findings Are Often False
- Online Impersonations Now Illegal In California
- Some Hotmail Accounts Wiped
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Level Design Lessons
- Detailing the Security Risks In PDF Standard
- Microsoft Research Takes On Go
- iPhone Alarms Hit By New Year's Bug
- Samsung Set To Introduce Android-Based iPod Touch Competitor
- Pirate Party Founder Steps Down After 5 Years
- Chinese Intellectual Property Acquisition Tactics Exposed
- Security Researcher Finds Hundreds of Browser Bugs
- Android Text Messages Intermittently Going Astray
- Hungarian Officials Can Now Censor the Media
- Has the Industrialized World Reached Peak Travel?
- Replacing Traditional Storage, Databases With In-Memory Analytics
- Ubisoft's Draconian DRM Patched?
- Zimbabwe Gov't Websites Hit By Pro-WikiLeaks DDoS Attack
- Apple Privacy Concerns Go To Court
- Do Sleepy Surgeons Have a Right To Operate?
- Some Hard Drive Nostalgia To Start Off the Year
- Micro-USB Cellphone Charger Becomes EU Standard
- EU Wants Power To Block China's Tech Buying
- 'No Refusal' DUI Checkpoints Coming To Florida?
- Four IT Consultants Charged With $80MM NYC Rip-Off
- R2-D2 Creator Grant McCune Dead At 67
- YouTube Legally Considered a TV Station In Italy
- Our Lazy Solar Dynamo — Hello Dalton Minimum?
- Tech History Behind New York's New Year's Eve Ball
- Windows Phone 7 Marketplace Hack Demonstrated
- 'Colonizing the Red Planet,' a How-To Guide
- Jigoku: psychotronic cut-up video
- Pajama jeans
- Anti-drunk driving PSA from 1930s
- Welcome to 2011. You have 5 months until the end of the world.
- First Caturday of the year
- Coop's typography and signpainting swipe file
- Handmade plushies by Audrey Kawasaki
- Wendy's training video: "Chili Can Be Served With Cheese"
- Happy New Year, Mutants
- Spokeo may know more about you than you realize
- Best movie scene of the year
- Partnership for a Drug Free America Straight Edge TV Spots
- George W. Bush New Year's fireworks on sale at Texas pyro store
- Gentleman wielding tree trunk robs store, beats hammer-wielding clerk
- CNN: 2010 tech year in review with Xeni
- Stay home, send robot
- Medical illustration from 19th century India
- Star Trek: Positronic Heart of Darkness
- How Mirka Got Her Sword: Charming graphic novel for kids and adults
- Nonsmoker attacked after failure to provide cigarette
- BBC documentary foiled by polar bears
- William Shatner performs "It Was A Very Good Year"
- Bone Dry Red Cabernet wine label
- Bobby Farrell, 1949-2010
- Bill Murray anti-tech rants: robots, digital watches, talking cars, 1982
- Dennis Dutton, founder of 'Arts & Letters Daily,' has died
- Christmas with Julian Assange
- A cave in Vietnam so tall, a skyscraper could fit inside
- When you call your business The Trippy Hippy, you can expect the police might be watching you. W/ Trippy...
- Woman on a mission to save the world from apocalyptic earthquake just didn't want to be alone after the...
- Photoshop these Turkish wind tunnel trainees
- You know you're hardcore if you point a gun at the exterminator making his annual termite inspection just...
- Manhattan lawyer, looking at that nice 40% lawyer's fee, says no one is trying to get rich as he prepares a...
- The latest blight on the UK's reputation as a gastronomical wasteland comes courtesy of Burger King - The...
- No more sales tax on liquor? I'll drink to that
- Federal judge rules that even cigarette vendors are entitled to the full protection of the law
- Debra Lafave, the hottest teacher ever arrested for illicit boy lovin, is getting married again. Yeah,...
- "Whether the weather be nice or whether the weather be not. Whether the weather be cold or whether the...
- If you want to buy just one beer in Vermont with a credit/ debit card you may just have to get the whole...
- Spain's tough anti-smoking law goes into effect today. If you've ever traveled through Spain, you know that...
- 2011's first homicide arrest mugshot includes wifebeater and tattoo proclaiming "Only God Can Judge...
- Police spokesman says department will win brutality lawsuit by repeating over and over the guy they beat up...
- Today in Fark Health News: Does food coloring cause hyperactivity? OH MY GOD, DOES IT??? BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH...
- Sri Lanka says Ceylon to colonial name
- Man comes home to find a threesome in his car port, "The half-naked man was having sex with one of the...
- Fire closes water ride at Universal Studios. What on earth will wind up being the cause?
- Photoshop this weird wire work
- Man upon being caught smuggling a bag of cocaine in his hand while he's going into jail: "(Expletive),...
- Yoga instructor suffers two broken legs after being struck by a truck. Doesn't let that stop her from...
- The first Darwin Award of 2011 goes to *spins wheel* Chicago, Illinois and the genius who jumped into...
- If your TotalFark subscription expires on May 21, 2011, don't bother renewing it
- Photoshop this open office
- Boy, 4, drowns in manure pit on central Pa. farm - WHEC TV-10
- US Navy to probe lewd videos shown to carrier crew - Forbes
- GOP lawmaker: Go after health care piece by piece - YAHOO!
- Obama aide: Dont play chicken with debt ceiling - Boston Herald
- GOP-led House plans to fight Obama pollution plan - Boston Globe
- Obama adviser: US economy needs to be 'juiced' - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Boy, 4, drowns in manure pit on central Pa. farm - San Francisco Gate
- US Navy to probe lewd videos shown to carrier crew - San Francisco Gate
- U.N. peacekeepers under threat in Ivory Coast - AP - msnbc.com
- Spain enacts tough anti-smoking law - FOX News
- Obama aide: Don't 'play chicken' with debt ceiling - Philadelphia Daily News
- Boy, 4, drowns in manure pit on central Pa. farm - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Iran snubs Valentines Day - Boston Herald
- Kaine: No serious 2012 primary challenge to Obama - KVUE
- Brazilian president meets with foreign leaders - San Jose Mercury News
- Obama adviser: US economy needs to be 'juiced' - YAHOO!
- Report: Iran may commute womans stoning sentence - Boston Herald
- Christians clash with Egyptian police after church suicide bomb leaves at least 21 dead - Lubbock...
- Iran snubs Valentine's Day - San Francisco Gate
- No doubt now: TCUs return to football greatness is complete - Boston Herald
- Brazilian president meets with foreign leaders - FOX News
- TCU, another reason automatic BCS bids need to go - CBS Sports
- Russia calls for halt to Tu-154 flights after fire - San Jose Mercury News
- Obama adviser: US economy needs to be 'juiced' - San Jose Mercury News
- Report: Iran May Commute Woman's Stoning Sentence - FOX News
- Kaine: No serious 2012 primary challenge to Obama - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Obama adviser: US economy needs to be 'juiced' - Boston Globe
- Iran snubs Valentine's Day - Arizona Daily Star
- Egypt church bomb probe focuses on local group - Forbes
- Pope: Mass attack in Egypt 'offends God' - Asbury Park Press
- 900-Pound Bull Escapes On Way To Slaughter In Pennsylvania
- Spain Enacts Tough Anti-Smoking Law
- Joe Biden To Take Bigger Role As Obama Faces Stronger GOP
- iPhone Alarm Not Working: Users Oversleep In New Year Due To iPhone Bug
- Animal Photos Of The Week
- Hotmail Emails Deleted? Users Report Missing Emails
- Darrell Issa Takes Aim At Obama White House: 'One Of The Most Corrupt Administrations'
- Married: 'Hot In Cleveland' Star Valerie Bertinelli Ties The Knot With Tom Vitale
- Ohio Trailer Park Shootout Leaves Sheriff's Deputy Suzanne Hopper Dead (VIDEO)
- Alfredo Simon Main Suspect In Killing: Orioles Reliever Accused In Shooting
- Psoriasis Symptoms: How To Tell If It's Psoriasis
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Robert Downey, Jr. Taught Me How To Be An Addict
- List Of Banished Words For 2011: 'Viral,' 'Mama Grizzlies' Take Top Spots
- Lindsey Graham: Permanent U.S. Presence In Afghanistan Would Be 'Enormously Beneficial'
- Key House Republican: We Might Have Veto-Proof Majority For Repealing Health Care
- Tim Kaine: Obama Unlikely To Face Serious 2012 Primary Challenge
- 2012 Elections Could Be Greatly Impacted By New GOP Agenda
- Cindy Crawford Then & Now (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Australia Floods Turn Deadly: 'A Disaster Of Biblical Proportions'
- Gorgon Stare: Air Force Set To Deploy New Airborne Surveillance System In Afghanistan
- Austan Goolsbee: Hitting Debt Ceiling Would Be 'First Default In History Caused Purely By Insanity'
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Iran May Commute Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani's Stoning Sentence
- Unheard New Katy Perry Song LEAKS (VIDEO)
- Paula Abdul: 'I've Never Been Drunk In My Life'
- Chloe Sevigny Shows Off Body In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS)
- Rock Legend Chuck Berry Collapses On State
- Frankie Edgar Retains UFC Lightweight Title: Match Against Gray Maynard Ends In Draw
- Dominique Corder Dies: Central Lakes College QB Shot, Killed In Indiana
- LeBron, Wade Score 25 Each: Heat Rally In 2nd Half To Beat Warriors
- YouTube - Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode (Live 1958)
- Where Kids Can Play In Winter Time
- Unbelivable Cars Sculptures by Gerry Judah
- 10 wacky winter sports
- Strange Things Dropped During New Years Countdowns
- ~ Shout It Out ~
- ~ Forever Stamps Tell Us Much ~
- Shootout In Waco Caught on Video
- Giving Alzheimers Patients Their Way, Even Chocolate
- BBC News - 'Suicide bomber' attacks church in Egyptian city of Alexandria
- Lies, damn lies and death panels
- Beautiful Emotional Photo Manipulations
- Happy New Year 2011 (Vid)
- Kitty meets her Doppelgnger!
- Obama Administration Closes Year Paying Off Big Labor
- $1.2 Million 1,350 HP Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Cigarette Boat
- Help Fight Food cravings With your Group
- How to Choose a Car Seat for the Infant in five Essential Steps
- 10 Most Incredible Snapshots of Sonic Booms
- APOD: Fireworks Galaxy NGC 6946
- New Years Day Funnies
- Where Do Marshmallows Come From?
- YouTube - Tired Pony - Dead American Writers
- YouTube - P!nk - Get The Party Started With Lyrics
- Memorable Images of 2010 | Slide Show - Salon.com
- A New Leaf
- Eleven Timelords, Three Doctor Who Theme Remixes, Some Pictures, And One Little Tribute Video... |...
- Auld Lang Huh? - Manage Your Life on Shine
- ~ `You Forgot This` ~
- Five Best Mobile Personal Finance Tools [Hive Five]
- Gut an LED Tap Light to Upgrade Your Car's Map Lights [Automobiles]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- ImageUSB Makes Multiple USB Drive Imaging a Snap [Downloads]
- Restore an Old Tool Box for Heavy Duty Tool Storage on the Cheap [DIY]
- Build a Fiber Optic Star Map for Out of This World Ambient Lighting [Astronomy]
- JumpScan Is a QR Code Portal to Your Virtual Life [Video]
- Cartoonize Converts Photos into Cartoons [Image Editing]
- Top 10 Gmail Labs You Should Enable [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Use Leftover Paint for Free Color Accents [Household]
- This Is the Best of Lifehacker 2010 [Best Of 2010]
- Stop Dreaming About Killing Your Boss (or How to Manage Up for a Happier Workplace) [Managing The Boss]
- Be the Star of Your New Year's Party with These Four Mobile Apps [Video]
- Be the Star of Your New Year's Party with These Four Mobile Apps [Holidays]
- Best Mobile Personal Finance Tool? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Why You Should Avoid Non-ASCII Characters in Your Passwords [Security]
- Most Popular Chrome Extensions and Posts of 2010 [Video]
- Top 10 End-of-Year Office Upgrades (You Can Probably Write Off) [Lifehacker Top 10]
- What Are Your 2011 Resolutions? [Reader Poll]
- Programming on Puget Sound: Grey Walls and Ocean Views [Featured Workspace]
- ChromeMarks Syncs Chrome Bookmarks with Android [Downloads]
- You Can Now Lend Your Kindle Books to Friends for 14 Days [Books]
- Save Money on Magazines by Signing Up for a New Subscription Rather than Renewing [Saving Money]
- Turn a Projector into an Interactive Whiteboard with a Wiimote [Video]
- RunKeeper Pro—Our Favorite Mobile Running App—Is Free Through January, Normally $10 [Downloads]
- We're Popping Corks Early in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Cyberspace Adds Instapaper, Site-Specific Search, and More to Mobile Browsing in iOS [Downloads]
- Universal Phone Chargers Coming to Europe in 2011; U.S. Still Annoying [Cellphones]
- Steer Your Way Through a Slippery Snow Drive [Winter]
- Fix iTunes and Other Slowdowns by Ditching Third-Party DNS Servers [Troubleshooting]
- HTML5 Canvas Demos and Applications To Make You Say WOW
- PHP 5.3 : Practical look into Lambda functions and closures
- Tomcat Expert's Top 10 of 2010
- Speech to Text Conversion in Java
- Synchronized Android and iPhone development
- Categorization and Comparison of Popular Web Frameworks in the Java / JVM Environment
- Android SDK Windows Installer + JDK 64 bit = FAIL
- Ultimate Guide to Microformats: Reference and Examples
- Open Source Contribution Etiquette
- How to turn MySQL into blazing fast NoSQL
- Why I Love Microsoft Development
- Making Too Much of TDD
- Advanced Regular Expression Tips and Techniques
- Scala A Scalable Language (Video Tutorial)
- workflow engine sharepoint
- What about JSR-310?
- Top Language Skills
- ASP.NET 4.0 - ScriptManager Enhancement Part-I- Enable CDN Property
- Top 10 JavaCodeGeeks posts for 2010
- Blogging platform of the year 2010: Blogger or WordPress?
- The 5 Biggest Interface Screw Ups of 2010
- Real World .NET Applications eBook free download
- Developers resolutions [New Year]
- 30 Social Networking websites that were created using Drupal
- The Ghost of the Y2K
- A Year of Clojure
- Where Pair Programming Fails For Me
- PowerMock with unsupported frameworks such as JMock
- How to Edit a WordPress Theme The Basics
- He Had to Steal to Pay for His Defense
- Neril Aminexil: A Love Story
- Extremely Narrow Buildings in Japan
- Man Found his Double on Facebook
- Extreme Close-Ups of the Human Eye
- Tim Liddy's Board Game Paintings
- Scientists Created Singing Mouse. Seriously.
- Dalek Projection Alarm Clock
- The Secret Companies of Zug
- False Hope Syndrome: Why New Year Resolutions Fail
- Why Our Body Temperature is 98.6 F: The Perfect Balance Between Fighting Fungal Infections and Eating All...
- The V-Steam Bath: "Facial" For Her Private Area
- This Week at Neatorama
- Happy New Year 2011, Neatoramanauts!
- The Ice Caves of Mt. Erebus
- Why Are the Western Ends of Cities are Generally Wealthier than the Eastern Ends of Cities?
- You Could Fit a Skyscraper inside the World's Largest Cave
- Burger King Creates Brussels Sprouts
- Enormous Dialect Map of North America
- Midnight New Year Fireworks, Sydney 2011
- 6 Other Things Dropped on New Years Eve
- Big Dog
- High-Heeled Feet
- 92-year-old Escapes Captivity
- Scenes Cut from Paperback Covers
- 7 Celebrities Who Made It Big Thanks To Soul Train
- The Last Mud Horse Fisherman
- The End of Kodachrome
- Pool Played with Bowling Balls
- Would The Wonder Years Be a Good Video Game?
- Ski Mask Self-Portrait
- Doctor Who Nesting Dolls
- Adorable Baby Turtles Climbing Vertical Rock Face
- World's Happiest Penguin
- 20-Shot Revolver
- The Last Text
- Expect A Pop-Up Version Of The Great Gatsby Any Moment, Thanks To The Awesome Upfront Cost
- But Why Not 'The Roy Orbison Story'? Given How Much Dear Leader Kim Jong-il Looks Like The Country Singer?
- If The Reason For the Cancellation Truly Is The Fear Of Being Thought In Bad Taste, Then That Would...
- Some Fading Brands Never Die; They Just Get Repackaged To Live Again
- I'm Checking Out For One One One One Day
- Waiting For The Ball To Drop - In 1942
- I Know, I Know: We Should Listen To Their (Latest) Argument. I Just Really Don't Want To.
- See, This Is One of the Huge Problems In Our Leaky New World
- Not The Best Choice of Words
- Laudable - and Weird
- Poignant and Beautiful
- Their Water Broke Because They're Broke
- Einstein & God
- The Leaner Airlines Aim To Get, the Cleaner Airport Floors Ought To Be (Since You'll Be Sleeping On Them...
- Peter Parker Picked a Pack of Pathetic Karma
- The Upside: They Win Their Case. The Downside: Even The Judge Refers to Them as 'Merchants of Morbidity'
- The Nazi and the Psychiatrist
- An Amazing, If Daunting, Fact
- A More Depressing List to Make Even Than Worst-Dressed
- All Work and Lots of Play Make These Two Guys Anything But Dull
- I Know I Am - But What Am I?
- Funny, In Under Two Minutes
- 110-Year-Old Man Finds Love Again [Love And Marriage]
- 43 million People Became Single on Facebook Last Year [Stats]
- Shania Twain Marries Guy Whose ex-Wife Stole Her ex-Husband [Gossip Roundup]
- New Hungarian Media Authority Doesn't Like Old Ice-T Lyrics [Media]
- 'Biblical' Flooding Continues in Australia [Disasters]
- Rogue Jetliner Spooks D.C. [Terrorism]
- Cop Tasers Camel [Odd]
- A Fresh, Cold Start [Pic Of The Day]
- How Mark Zuckerberg Spent New Year's Eve [Moguls]
- Now's Your Chance to Own Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Old Car [Auctions]
- Cuomo Inaugurated as Governor [Politics]
- Chris Christie's Snowpocalypse Disney Trip Was So Fun [Vacations]
- This Is What Happens When a New Year's Eve Prison Party Gets Broken Up [Video]
- The iPhone Alarm Bug That Made You Late for Work [Bugs]
- North Korea Issues Predictably Crazy New Year Message [Threats]
- Leonardo DiCaprio Rings In New Year with Motley Celebrity Crew [Gossip Roundup]
- Another Guy Robbed a Bank Dressed as Darth Vader [Crime]
- Not Everyone Was Bitching and Moaning During the Snowpocalyspe [Entrepreneurs]
- Happy New Year! 
- Gawker's Year in Review 2010 [Year In Review]
- Cops Dive into Frigid Waters to Save Drowning Dog [Awww]
- The Playboy Mansion Smells Like Urine [Gross]
- Giant Fireworks Head Wishes You Happy New Year [Fireworks]
- And Now They're Dead: People We Lost in 2010 [Year In Review]
- Black Marketing Exec Sues Sheriff for Tasering, 'Pummeling' on Traffic Stop [Lawsuits]
- Billy the Kid Will Not Receive a Pardon [Justice]
- Hundred-Car Pileup Is Like Something Out of an Apocalyptic Disaster Movie [Video]
- Don't Tweet Photos of Katy Perry with No Makeup and Other New Year's Resolutions [Gossip Roundup]
- The Best Things We Read in 2010 [Year In Review]
- Winklevoss Twins Still Really Steamed About This Facebook Thing [Grudges]
|Public Workers Facing Outrage as Budget Crises...|
|A Year of Funny Fotos: 2010 In Dumb Pictures|
|Ringing In the New Year With New Education...|
|Sarah Palin's Nomination Chances: A Reassessment|
|A Weekend in Nazareth|
|Warfare of the Future|
|A wish list for a progressive 2011|
|How I'll Be A Better Reader in 2011|
wall street j.
|Expedia Drops American Airlines|
|Top 3 Metal Stocks for 2011|
|How I Feel About Money Today 01.01.11 Faithful...|
|Giving Back the Tax Cuts: A Guest Post|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|HBR's 2011 Agenda|
|My Seven Favorite Gadgets of the Year|
|10 New Year's Resolutions for Innovative Teams|
|5 Trends Ushering Intimacy In 2011|
|Anger over the Irish bailout claims former PM...|
|2011: The Enterprise Resets|
|Expedia removes American Airlines' fares...|
|A Few Holiday Photos From Tech's Cool Kids:...|
|What lies ahead: Gov 2.0|
|HubSpot Offers 100 Marketing Charts and Graphs|
|Air Force's new tool: 'We can see everything'|
|How to Get Your Old Computer Running Like New|
|China Actually Brags About How Much It Censors...|
|Cheryl Cole Shares New Year Kiss With Derek Hough|
|Year in review: 2010's most popular stories|
|8 Sci-Fi Technologies That Are No Longer Just...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|iPhone Clock Bug Prevents Alarm Triggers after...|
|Winklevosses Carry On Crusade Against Facebook|
|Meizu M9 launch attracts hundreds on the first...|
|iPad Today 26: E-Readers Galore, Skype Video,...|
|Rumour: News Corp to layoff 550 MySpace employees|
|To the Class of 2011|
|Kaine: Obama too busy with ObamaCare to deal...|
|2010's Memes in One Minute - Let's Have a Toast...|
|Polish Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Each...|
|What Obama Can Learn From Truman|
|6 Amazingly Intelligent Animals (That Will...|
|Amazing Quick Dent Repair|
|A Visual History of Daft Punks Helmets|
|CollegeHumor New Year's Resolutions|
|The top 10 weird news photographs of 2010|
|Matching Band FAIL|
|Leo Celebrates The End Of 2010 In Cabo|
|Ceiling Fan Mount Fail|
|GIF: Hurr Durr, Iz a Murrnatee!|
|Mining Groundwater in India Reaches New Lows|
|On Delivering Vaccines|
|Birds dont do it, bees dont do it why do we kiss?|
|Enter for a Chance to Win from JackThreads!|
|Led Cube 8x8x8|
|Welcome To The NFL|
|10 Chinese New Year Food Superstitions|
|Drink 'til You're Green|
|Best videos of 2010: Impossible motion|
|Vending machine sits where Zoltar once did|
|Weekend Links: Bigger Breasts Mean Bigger Tips|
|Hour-long "Joy of Stats" video...|
|No wrongdoing in coach's alleged student...|
|Celeb's Dish on their Holiday Wish|
|Esophageal cancer risk lower than expected for...|
|Bob Marshall (wilderness activist)|
|The Goods: January 2011's Hottest Gadgets|
|A 100 Words...|
|A Spoof Video Fires Back at Chevron's Greenwashing|
|Thank You for Seven Years of Worldchanging|
|Holiday Good: Passports With Purpose Uses...|
|The Future of the Green Car Industry|
|How Much Canadian Boreal Forest is Logged for...|
|2011: The year well hit 7 billion|
|Eco-Fashion Predictions for 2011!|
|2010's world gone wild: Quakes, floods,...|
|MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D all-in-one review|
|Colibri Stiletto Utility Lighter|
|Verizon Purportedly Snatching Up iPhone Domains...|
|Supposed HTC Thunderbolt Specs Leaked: 1.2 Ghz...|
|The Best in Eco-Friendly TechUnplggd's Best of...|
|Popville Pop Up Book by Anouck Boisrobert and...|
|Restaurant guidebook links to online content...|
|Expedia Pulls American Airlines Listings From Site|
|Best of the Rest: Randy's picks of 2010|
|Daily Crunch: 1.1.11 Edition|
|Kotaku 'Shop Contest: Tron-ify Everything...|
|fischertechnik Robot Sets|
|2010 Recap: Wine Trends|
|What Did PSFK Ship In 2010? #YearInReview|
|: Happy New Year from Change Observer|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: January 2011|
|MMMM, Deadlicious: Lucha Libre Chocolats from...|
|2010 US Movie Box office|
|Daily Dose Pick: The Illusionist|
|Detroits Michigan Theater: The Worlds Most...|
|Artissima - the installations|
|Centre for Promotion of Science 2010 Winners|
|I Am Running Away|
|Happy New Year! 6 Years of Color Cheer|
|rosie roff exotic sunset|
|Toyota Fantasy Enhancer|
|How To Be The Person You Want To Be|
|Lifehacker Password Hacked|
|Happy New Year!|
|Coupons for Patients, but Higher Bills for...|
|The Essential Zen Habits of 2010|
|Too Much to Drink? Try Yoga|
|7 Places You Might Meet a Healthy Mate|
|Morrison Hotel, Dublin|
|10 Products that Make Your Hair...|
|LadyLUX 2010: A year in review|
|5 Fun Ideas or Inventions for 2011|
|The Benefits of Turmeric: Salvation from the...|
|Ambitious Naming A Sure Path To Stardom [I'm A...|
|8 Reasons Why Zombies Are Better Than Vampires|
|Enter for a Chance to Win a $100 Hearst Ranch...|
|Milwaukee Is the Drunkest City in the Nation|
|The 18 Best <br>Supplements <br>for...|
|Art of Manliness: Best of 2010|
|Hit the Slopes!|
|Swaine Adeney Brigg and J.Crew for a fine...|
|Start Spreading the News, The Behind the Scenes...|
|Exclusive: Not Just Another Interview With Mike...|
|Tron Legacy - DJ Breakdown|
|Annual Ketchup: The Most Rotten Developments of...|
|The /Filmcast: After Dark Ep. 129 The Top 10...|
|Happy New Years from FirstShowing.net - Let's...|
|Brett Favre Inactive for Season (Career?) Finale|
|25 sexiest movies ever!|
|Which Singer Plans to Fake a Britney...|
|20 New Years Resolutions For Hollywood|
|In Memoriam: Bands We Lost In 2010|
|Flo Rida Cruises Into 2011 On 'MTV New Year's...|
|Lady Gaga to Release 'Born This Way' Album in...|
|Chuck Berry falls ill during Chicago show; but...|
the big picture
|A New Year rolls in|
|Sydney to Hobart: A Wild Thing experience|
|Photos of the Day: Dec. 30|
|Sunday, 02 Jan 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Australia and Elsewhere|
|-2835-. : LiveInternet - -|
|jean paul abjean - shadows and light on temple...|
|what do birds leave behind|
|Comic for January 2, 2011|
|bring new light|