- Sigh. Live at home. College dropout. Forever alone. Depressed. Self-conscious. Low self-esteem. How do I...
- How come people get to tell skinny people to eat more, but you cant tell a fat person to eat less?
- Wow. Thanks Chad.
- What are some weird food combinations you eat?? I have a couple
- What are your 3 favorite smells?
- So paypal is blocking the funds we raised for Ted Williams. What should I do ?
- HR people, managers, etc: What's your worst job interview story?
- Russian scientists not far from reaching Lake Vostok. Anyone else really excited to see what they find?
- Welcome to Ireland!
- Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"
- "Keep your mouth shut and you won't get cut."
- World's biggest douche....
- Israeli soldiers break into an apartment at dawn and execute the WRONG man with many bullets to the head...
- Fox News: "If we allow the governments of the world to label Assange a terrorist, and allow them to...
- Too far. The UK government is about to sell the country's forests to timber companies.
- Protests mount over treatment of alleged WikiLeaks soldier .. Psychologists group deplores 'brutality' of...
- Anybody seen this 1 off web comic about a hero who defeats an "evil villain". the people are...
- My boyfriend left porn up on the computer, so I left this for him... Just trying to help set the mood?
- Protests grow over treatment of Bradley Manning
- How's that hopey changey Obamacare thing working for ya? Pretty well according to the more and more small...
- Do you guys recognize this? (quick sketch)
- No. Fucking. WAY.
- Spain rejects 'US influenced' copyright bill
- A message for Sure_Ill_Draw_That
- What's happening to reddit? Blatant racism shows its face and is upvoted
- Caught my boyfriend cheating, feels like my heart is leaking out. What do I do?
- Is Anyone Sick of the Drawing/Animation Pissing Contest Currently Taking Place?
- XKCD: Good Code
- Apparently it doesn't - Taken by a coworker in Australia
- Let Me Animate That Etch-A-Sketch For You...
- What You Should Know About Starting a New Business
- How to Search Engine Optimize the Content of a Blog!
- I am always ready to lend my ears no matter what!
- 5 Best HTML Website Building Softwares [Windows]
- 7 Best Games In Mac App Store That Are Free and Enjoyable
- Twitter for Brands: Six Winning Strategies to Learn From
- Avatar Kinect...Awwwww, How Cute! - I4U News
- 10 Business Models That Rocked 2010
- Creating And Distributing Presentations On The Web - Smashing Magazine
- Remove unused CSS - CSS Optimizer
- 30 Beautifully-Designed Sign up and Login Page Forms
- http://blog.doorfly.com/articles/2010/ho w-showing-a-home-is-like-a-first-date/
- Comprehensive Horoscope for 2011
- Slow Internet Speed on Windows 7
- 10 Tips for Optimizing Web Form Submission Usability
- 20 Great Apps In The New Mac App Store You Would Love To Use
- Power Balance Silicone Wristband
- 10k White Gold Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Stud Earrings
- Free social media facebook layout
- Motorola Xoom First Android 3.0 Tablet Specifications
- Daring Fireball: Uniformity vs. Individuality in Mac UI Design
- 2010 Mashable Awards Winners
- Mastering Font Combinations | Resources
- Top 10 Secret Islands On Earth
- 7 Video Games That Provide Financial Life Lessons
- Carpet|Rug|End of Lease|Tile|Grout|Cleaning|Melbourne
- HP Products Support and Services
- SQLJOIN - IDEA*IDEA
- skintightsocks: Can't Look at You Any Other Way, Chris/Darren, PG-13
- 10 Signs of a True Gentleman
- Shifting north magnetic pole shuts down runway in Tampa
- Obama Puts Veto Threat In Writing For Bill To Repeal Health Overhaul
- The Stripping of Freedom: EPIC vs. DHS on TSA Body Scanners
- Elijah Wood will be in The Hobbit
- 15 Fortunes Lost to Drugs
- xkcd: Good Code
- The Drug War Is Now Killing More People Than The Afghanistan War
- Why Are Believers So Hostile Toward Atheists?
- Men turned off by the smell of a crying woman
- The Texas Omen
- Feynman & the difference between knowing the name of something & knowing something.
- Man Dials Wrong Number, Offers Drugs to Cop
- Tesla Previews Model S 'Alpha' Build
- Credit Cards of the Future: Will New Technology Create New Overspenders?
- Fact Check: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly
- Father and Daughter Sing Epic Duet (VIDEO)
- House Republicans Cant Name One Item They Would Cut From The Budget
- Glenn Beck Blames Mysterious Bird Deaths on Universal Health Care
- iPad 2 mockup teases 128GB storage, exhibits speaker grille we've seen before
- NASA Research Team Reveals Moon Has Earth-Like Core
- 'That '70s Show': Where are they now?
- Star Wars The Old Republic: WoW Killer or WoW Failure?
- Iraq: Al-Sadrs Return Will Consolidate Irans Influence
- Bacterial Bloom ate the Methane from BP's Deepwater Horizon's Spill
- Robert Pattinson To Star In David Cronenbergs Cosmopolis
- Green Tea Could Help Ward Off Dementia, Scientists Show
- Roger Ebert Gets Fired Up Over 'Huck Finn' Censorship On Twitter, Then Apologizes
- Electric-Car Startup Coda Gets $76 Million in Venture Funds
- Lawyers confirm: Cats do not talk.
- A New App Turns Your iPhone Into A 3D Scanner
- Report: US Warning Sources Named in WikiLeaks Cables
- Theresa Cao: 5 Facts About the Obama Birther Protester
- The Facebook-Goldman Sachs Deal and 5 Other Jon Stewart Targets [VIDEO]
- 41 Percent of Pregnancies in NYC Are Aborted
- Ted Williams' Mom: 'Hold Your Life Together'
- US Protests After Diplomat Is Beaten Up by Vietnamese Cops
- Sixth-Grade Philanthropist Offers Grant to Encourage Gardening
- D.C. Metro Attack Filmed, No One Helps [VIDEO]
- Gene Sperling: 5 Facts on Obama's New National Economic Council Chief
- Scott Sisters Released From Mississippi Prison; Transplant Next?
- Magnetic North Pole Shift Affects Tampa Airport
- The Non-Geek Guide to the Consumer Electronics Show
- Is the Unemployment Report Good News?
- Ted Williams May Appear In Jack Nicholson Film
- Opinion: The Right Kind of Elitism
- Virginia Foxx: 5 Facts About the Congresswoman From North Carolina
- Unemployment Rate Falls to 19-Month Low of 9.4 Percent
- Navy Building Humanoid Robot to Fight Fires
- Fear Over Dioxin-Tainted Eggs Spreads in Europe
- Opinion: Will Anyone Pay for Michael Jackson's Death?
- Salvation Mountain: A Towering Salute to God
- Afghan Bathhouse Attacked in Deadly Bombing
- Ted Williams vs. Ted Williams: Who's More Famous?
- Elvis Makeover: How to Become an Amateur Impersonator
- Little Relief Seen From Extreme Drought in South
- Where Have All the Sperm Gone? 1 in 5 Men Are 'Subfertile'
- Aretha Franklin Says Her Medical Problem 'Has Been Resolved'
- Eric LeGrand: Paralyzed Rutgers Player Gets Sensation Back
- Report: John Edwards Proposes to Rielle Hunter
- Gates Shifts Military Spending: 'Not Every Defense Dollar is Sacred'
- Jackie the Hitler-Mocking Dog
- Mapping Slavery
- A Short and Somewhat Political History of Comics in Poland
- "Wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up, and smell the ashes."
- There is a large film industry in Rocaterrania.
- Don't flop the floppy disk! Nooo!
- Stop making that BIG FACE!!!
- I Am An Insane Rogue AI - Friday Flash
- We Are Those Lions
- Extrajudicial exile
- For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
- Documentary about curling
- BMJ accuses researcher who claimed link between vaccines and autism of fraud
- Two scoops of DETROIT ROCK SAMPLER please
- The Web Is a Customer Service Medium
- Jet Assisted Plugin Hybrid
- Does it include involuntary muscle spasms?
- What a sticky situation
- Icky Leak
- Morgan Fisher's Miniatures - The Blog
- Entartete Kunst
- Finding your very own superfox
- How to Meet Muslims: A (Cinematic) Primer
- Read the Fucking HIG
- He spent his days singing and drinking with the ladies and deflowering virgins
- "We raise rates only when absolutely necessary to pay the accelerating cost of medical care for our...
- The Library Artist
- Bibliotheca Corviniana
- Is that a lot?
- Enquirer Claims John Edwards Has Asked Rielle Hunter To Marry Him and related posts
- Eminem Has Another Film Project Called 'Random Acts of Violence' and related posts
- Why Doesnt Facebook Hit The Corporate Bond Market? and related posts
- Buzz Bites (1/7/11): Britney Spears' New Single, 'Hold It Against Me,' To Drop Next Tuesday and related posts
- Paul US Trailer Starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and related posts
- Just 103,000 Jobs Added in December, but Topline Unemployment Rate Drops to 9.4% and related posts
- PlayStation Phone gets biggest close-up yet and related posts
- Sony Ericsson Xperia PlayStation phone previewed in China and related posts
- Consumer Electronics Show: Social media -- in it to win it and related posts
- December jobs report: Unemployment falls to 9.4% and related posts
- December Employment Report: 104,000 Jobs, 9.4% Unemployment Rate and related posts
- Aadil Wainwright writes from Pakistan in a guest column for Informed Comment: and related posts
- House Speaker John Boehner, Foodie and related posts
- Polaroid And Lady Gaga Introduce Grey GL30 Instant Camera and related posts
- Single Cover: Kanye West x Jay-Z HAM and related posts
- Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leaks While the Real Single Is Due Next Week and related posts
- Repeal of the Job-Killing Health Care Act will NOT Increase the Deficit and related posts
- Oprah Is First Guest On Piers Morgan Tonight and related posts
- Qik acquired by Skype [update] and related posts
- Oprah Winfrey Revealed As First Guest On 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and related posts
- Dell Venue announced for the US, will be sold unlocked and related posts
- Help Me Obi-Wan! Star Wars Finally coming to Blu-ray and related posts
- Ted Williams, the homeless man with the golden voice on The Today Show and related posts
- Daley gets WH chief of staff job and related posts
- The British Medical Journal calls Dr. Wakefield's Autism Study an Elaborate Fraud and related posts
- Celebrity Hair Affair: Khloe Kardashian and related posts
- Andrew Luck Returning to Stanford: AJ Green the New No. 1? and related posts
- Andrew Luck Clearly Isn't Thinking Like a Stanford Man and related posts
- Miami Sticking With Tony Sparano, Jim Harbaugh Sticking With The Bay Area? and related posts
- Congressmen Who Skipped Swearing-In Stall GOP Health Reform Repeal and related posts
- New Mac order: Even Clippy works here - Computerworld (blog)
- John Elway: Denver Broncos move on in coaching search - ESPN
- The Tabloids Descend on Elizabeth Edwards' Grave - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Bernanke Hopeful on Economy, Not Job Growth - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Broncos' interest in Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh has cooled - San Jose Mercury News
- Americans Split on Health Care Repeal - Slate Magazine (blog)
- House clears way for health care repeal - USA Today
- 'Don't disappoint me': Tough motherly love for 'Golden Voice' beggar as he ... - Daily Mail
- The Bad News Behind a Falling Jobless Rate - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- Official: Maryland incendiary devices had battery, electric match - CNN International
- 3 cheers for wise White House counselor - CNN International
- Broncos interest in Harbaugh cools - San Jose Mercury News
- House votes to bring healthcare repeal to floor for debate - Los Angeles Times
- Jobless Rate Falls, But American Employment Remains Bleak - U.S. News & World Report
- Nagging Questions As Ted Williams Saga Unfolds - Fox News
- New York City snow: City braces for new storm, Mayor Bloomberg gets chance to ... - New York Daily News
- The Associated Press - Washington Post
- Mac App Store Attacked By Hackers - InformationWeek
- Job market's still tough. Seven ways to reenergize your job search. - Christian Science Monitor
- Stewart Slams Facebook Deal: 'I'm Unfriending Goldman Sachs' (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Report: John Edwards Proposes to Mistress Rielle Hunter - Chicago Tribune
- Mac App Store hits 1 million downloads in first day - CNET (blog)
- Coptic Christians Celebrate Christmas Under Police Protection in Berlin, Germany - CNN
- App Store for Mac release: Download now - Computerworld (blog)
- Obama to Select New Chief Economic Advisor - Voice of America
- Winter storm bringing more snow to blizzard-weary Northeast - Reuters
- Mac App Store 'a revolution in computer software', says Apple - Telegraph.co.uk
- Report: Broncos no longer pursuing Harbaugh - msnbc.com
- China's Stealth Jet 'Leak' Seen Not an Accident - Wall Street Journal
- Human Papillomavirus: Are Circumcised Men Safer? - CBS News
- Failure in the Gulf - NYTimes.com
- Great Barrier Reef among the Australian flood victims
- Tiger Beatdown: #MooreandMe: And Then He Came Down
- Zionists sending "Sex Gum" to Gaza?
- America's Political Class Struggle by Jeffrey D. Sachs - Project Syndicate
- Private Sector Job Growth: Picture tells story of trend
- 7 Reasons to Have Sex Tonight!!
- Man slave in gas mask sparks poison terrorist alert
- House GOP Scrambles To Clean Up Sessions' Mess
- Orange alligator found in Nokomis, Florida
- The End of Cultural Elitism
- How War Trounces Women's Rights
- U.S. Sends Warning to People Named by WikiLeaks
- American paradox: Political correctness coexists with extreme vulgarity
- House takes first step toward health care repeal
- Chemical signal in women's tears a turnoff for men
- Cabinet papers show Thatcher's greatness
- Smear Plot Against The New Yorker Writer Who Profiled Koch Brothers Collapses
- Assange: Israel Runs US, Europe Newspapers
- Williams to Boehner: 'Where Are You Getting the Notion' Americans Want ObamaCare Repealed?; Blames Him for...
- Texas and New York, different
- Bring Back D.D.T.
- Vidal: Bachmann "too stupid to deserve an answer"
- Salt Lake Chamber asks lawmakers to help create jobs | The Salt Lake Tribune
- 'Heil Rover!' Hitler-imitating dog enraged Nazis
- Media Tires of Feel-Good Ted Williams Homeless Guy Story, Negativity Begins
- Brazilians overwhelmingly reject pro-abort, homosexualist agenda of ruling party
- Magnetic North Pole Shifts, Forces Runway Closures at Florida Airport
- Terminally Clueless-Democratic Leadership
- My View: Lubchenco's last shred of credibility Opinion GloucesterTimes.com, Gloucester, MA
- Bernanke Expects a Moderately Stronger Recovery
- City Room: Early On, About One Truck for Every Snowflake
- The Caucus: Sperling Returns, as Obama's Top Economic Adviser
- Jailed Sisters Released for Organ Transplant
- U.S. Added 103,000 Jobs in December; Rate at 9.4%
- The Caucus: Obama Looks to Clinton Administration for Staff
- Key Party Rejoins Pakistans Coalition
- Britain Raises Terror Alert Level, Reports Say
- For House Members Looking to Save Money, a Day at the Office Never Ends
- JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley Win Approval to Expand in China
- Taliban Suicide Bomber Kills Police Official
- Education Life: A Lng-Distance Affair
- WH: Obama to Name Sperling to Top Economic Post
- Suicide Bomber Kills 17 in Afghanistan
- The John Hickenlooper Exception
- Financier Is Described as Addicted to Medicine
- Political Times: A Shift in Tactics, Not in Ideology
- Illinois House Votes to Abolish Death Penalty
- The Bay Citizen: Behind-the-Scenes Power Politics: The Making of a Mayor
- U.S. Inquiry Said to Focus on Calpers
- Amid Scrutiny, Mayor Gears Up for Snow Today
- U.S. Cautions People Named In Cable Leaks
- Vang Pao, Hmong Leader, Dies at 81
- Gadgetwise: Cable Channels Over the Internet
- The Downsizing in Detroit
- Georgia Facing a Hard Choice on Free Tuition
- Mayor Says, This Time, City Will Be Ready for Storm
- DealBook: Facebook Readies Track for I.P.O.
- Ex-C.I.A. Officer Named in Disclosure Indictment
- News Analysis: Beijing, Tendering Support to Europe, Helps Itself
- Drill Close to Reaching 14-Million-Year-Old Antarctic Lake
- MetroPCS 4G Data Blocking Plans May Violate Net Neutrality
- Game|Life's Most Anticipated Games of 2011
- A Brief History of Spaced-Out Rockers
- Jan. 7, 1851: Foucault Pendulum Experiment
- Mr. Know-It-All: Foursquare Freebies, Jet Lag, Facebook Photo Folly
- Alt Text: Geezeriffic New Web Services for the Elderly
- The Cape Teams Superhero With Circus Freaks
- iDJ Live Could Unleash Your Inner Mixmaster
- iCade Game Cabinet Brings Geek Dreams to Life
- Forensic DNA Test Can Decipher Criminals' Hair Color
- Verizon Pumps 10 Devices Into 4-G LTE Network
- GM Joins Uncle Sam to Build Better Batteries
- Killer Drones, Jamming Jets Win Big in New Pentagon Budget
- Facebook Will Go Public by April 2012 or Disclose Financials
- A Hands-Off Look at L.A. Noire's Hard-Boiled Detective Stories
- Hands-On With Motorola's New Droid Bionic
- Police Publish Images of Two Sought in Codebreaker's Death
- Is Goldman's $50 Billion Facebook Valuation Too High?
- LinkedIn to Go Public as Economic Winter for IPOs Thaws
- Roundup: Mac App Store Gems for Web Developers
- Sega Installs 'Toylet' Games in Japan's Urinals
- Shark Conservation Act Becomes Law
- Mac App Store Launches with 1,000 Apps, Big Discounts
- Tesla Wants Some Engineering Cred
- Nike SportWatch GPS Eyes Fitness Fanatics
- Even Marines Won't See Their Stealth Fighter (For Two Years)
- Spider Sex Play Speeds Up Successful Mating
- Aussie Solar Car Aims for World Record
- Grad Student Watches Gitmo Grow With Google Earth
- Facebook's Revenues Leaked
- Honeywell To Sell Miami-Dade Police a Surveillance Drone
- DIY FireHero Project
- AMD Puts Out Radeon HD 6000 Open-Source Driver
- Intel Insider DRM Risks Monopoly Investigations
- 'SMS of Death' Could Crash Many Mobile Phones
- Star Wars Coming To Blu-ray In September
- Mac App Store Apps Already Hacked
- Bufferbloat — the Submarine That's Sinking the Net
- Atari Loses Copyright Suit Against RapidShare
- BBC Astronomer Misses Meteor During Live Show
- Razer Unveils Portable Gaming Device Concept
- Aussie Retailers Lobby For Tax On Online Purchases
- Preserving Great Tech For Posterity — the 6502
- The Guardian's Complicated Relationship With Julian Assange
- Running Your Own Ghost Investigation?
- Man Arrested For Exploiting Error In Slot Machines
- Hackers Find New Way To Cheat On Wall Street
- New Cars Vulnerable To Wireless Theft
- Will Touch Screens Kill the Keyboard?
- Magnetic Pole Shift Affects Tampa Airport
- PHP Floating Point Bug Crashes Servers
- Crowdfund a Moon Monolith Mission?
- Kneber Botnet Strikes, Targets Gov't Agencies
- The Continued Censorship of Huckleberry Finn
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 Introduces App Store
- Famous British Autism Study an 'Elaborate Fraud'
- Smartphones For Text SSH Use Re-Revisited
- Journal Article On Precognition Sparks Outrage
- Next Generation of Windows To Run On ARM Chip
- Alex Pardee's art opening: Vertigo: A Decade of Hunting Nightmares
- Waking up without an alarm: 7+ years of living the dream
- CES 2011: Your new cyberpunk mirrorshades
- CES 2011: 3D printed scuptures, comfy Yorbuds and Casio's latest graphic calculator
- CES 2011: thinnest otterbox yet; Artrage 3 and iConnectMIDI
- EN-V electric car prototype devours attendees at CES 2011
- Awfully awesome dance moves
- Elderly gentleman wants to give away reproductions of 1839 atlas
- Gallery: Showtime at CES 2011
- Omron Digital Pocket Pedometer
- Former CIA officer charged with leaking info to NYT's Risen
- Face blindness research at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis
- Man Eater sex toy: offer of a product review sample
- Organic chemistry is made of cats
- Bird expert: Don't worry too much about the Deadbirdpocalypse
- From drink to drive: Four Loko recycled as ethanol
- Don Shank's iPad paintings
- Sad Don Draper meets Sad John Boehner
- India: Holy Hobos (photo gallery)
- San Francisco: Kal Spelletich machine/robot performance this Saturday
- Google Map of recent mass animal die-offs
- Israeli vulture "accused" of being a spy
- In Congo, mass rape on New Year's Day
- Saturday Night Live's classic parody of Dateline's Keith Morrison
- A true tale of totalitarian eroticism: an unforgettable fall day with comrade Kim Il-Sung
- Skeleton photography
- Comic book pinbacks
- Sara Felder's play Out Of Sight
- Star Magazine: 1973 glam scene teen mag
- Science by press conference: a modern scourge
- One good thing expected to come from the garbage situation in NYC. They can expect a bumper crop of rats...
- Lord of the Flies is happening right now on D.C.'s Metro
- State investigator finds unfair and unconscionable behavior by banks in foreclosure cases, expresses it in...
- Great Dane stops rape, holds suspect at teethpoint until cops arrive
- BBC astronomer on live broadcast complains of poor visibility and no sign of meteoroids while one passes...
- "The live crabs on my buttocks made me do it" not a valid excuse for stealing from a church
- Good news everyone, you can now go back to posting pictures of you with a stranger's placenta on facebook
- I bet the local maritime Search and Rescue guys love this artist. Not your average three hour tour
- Scientists discover that drinking more makes you work out more. So join me in raising a frosty,...
- TSGs Friday Photo Fun is back for the new year. What item did each of these youngsters try to abscond with?...
- Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor doggies a bone. But when she keeled over, the...
- Photoshop this perched percussion
- British terror alert status upgraded to "What's all this, then?"
- Ever wonder where today's teens got their massive sense of entitlement from? Maybe it's from parents like...
- Police have a six hour standoff with unconscious man
- Your 'World's Best Boss' coffee mug means nothing the day an employee sets fire to your home
- Apparently telling a cab driver to wait while you commit a robbery only works in the movies
- Bad: Getting caught on surveillance camera while robbing a bank. Worse: Police notified after a woman...
- You know those drones we said we'd only use on those terrorist brown people in the middle east? Guess where...
- Man tries to kill campers with machete and arson. "He's one of the nicest guys who comes in here. But...
- Man pulls into Burger King drive-through, penis in hand, asks employee if she would like to "handle...
- Photoshop this serious 1976 computer guy
- Today's "did you know": Did you know that Las Vegas casinos receive regular deliveries of...
- Best Interactive Census Map you'll see in 10 years
- Apple Is Becoming Microsoft With App Store, Says Pirate Bay Founder - Forbes (blog)
- Langenbrunner going back to Stars in trade from NJ - San Francisco Gate
- Armenia: No such American could have left for Iran - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Oregon QB wont quack vs. Auburn - Chicago Sun-Times
- AP EXCLUSIVE: US says too much fluoride in water - Yahoo Finance
- Sisters Who Will Share Kidney Released From Prison - msnbc.com
- Germany halts poultry, pork, egg sales in scare - San Jose Mercury News
- Economy adds 103,000 jobs; jobless rate falls to 9.4% - msnbc.com
- Obama to pick Sperling as top economic advisor - Oregonian
- 9.4% unemployment rate points to slow, steady growth - Detroit News
- Omaha assistant principal gunned down by teen was known for kindness, helping students - Minneapolis Star...
- Apple says 1M Mac apps downloaded in 1 day - San Jose Mercury News
- Germany halts poultry, pork, egg sales in scare - Forbes
- Germany halts poultry, pork, egg sales in scare - Houston Chronicle
- Too much fluoride in water, government says - msnbc.com
- Sisters who will share kidney released from prison - Forbes
- Fed boss: it will take years for jobs to come back - Los Angeles Times
- Stocks up after jobless rate falls to 2-year low - Los Angeles Times
- Vestas wins order for 25 turbines from China - Reuters
- 103K new jobs in Dec. point to slow, steady growth - Associated Press
- Sisters Who Will Share Kidney Released From Prison - CBS News
- Ohio homeless man with smooth voice says he wanted 'nerve pill' amid media frenzy - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- KB Home posts profit for quarter, tops Street view - Boston Globe
- WH: Obama to name Sperling to top economic post - Boston Globe
- Fed boss: it will take years for jobs to come back - Boston Globe
- Sisters who will share kidney released from prison - Houston Chronicle
- Space shuttle Discovery's mission delayed again - Forbes
- House Speaker Boehner on smoking: 'I am who I am' - Akron Beacon Journal
- Blatter criticizes the IOC while defending FIFA - Forbes
- WH: Obama to name Sperling to top economic post - San Francisco Gate
- iTunes Auction Scam: 50,000 Accounts Allegedly Hacked, Sold On Chinese Auction Site
- David Uhlmann: BP, Halliburton Likely Face Criminal Charges For Gulf Oil Spill
- Uche Okafor Dies: Ex-Nigerian Soccer Player Found Dead In Texas
- Dean: Reforms Will Be Added To Health Care Reform
- Cosmopolitan Cleans Up Its Headlines For Advertisers (PHOTOS)
- PA-2012 Senate: 48% Casey (D), 41% Santorum (R) (PPP 1/3-5)
- Flight Delays, Cancellations Trickle In As Snow Falls In Northeast
- Andre Agassi Offers To Show Naked Steffi Graf Picture To Highest Bidder (VIDEO)
- Key Club Riot: Deputies Clash With Concert-Goers Outside Sunset Strip's 'Key Club'
- Mika Brzezinski Swears On 'Morning Joe' (VIDEO)
- Facebook Apologizes For Censoring Birth Photographer Laura Eckert
- Issa: House Should Investigate HAMP Failure To Stem Foreclosures
- Tim Pawlenty: Sarah Palin 'Is A Force Of Nature'
- Lindsey Graham: Failure To Raise Debt Ceiling Would Cause 'Collapse and Calamity Throughout The World'
- Best Gadgets For Music Lovers From CES 2011 (PHOTOS)
- Kendra Wilkinson Talks About Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Engagement
- Health Care Reform Opponents Say The Darndest Things
- Pakistanis Mourn a Once Tolerant, Relaxed Nation
- Vladimir Putin Celebrates Orthodox Christmas (PHOTOS)
- Southern Sudan Vote Brings Jubilation In Juba
- Giuliani Slams Chris Christie For Snow Storm Vacation (VIDEO)
- South Carolina Immigration Bill Criticized As Violation Of Civil Rights
- Assisted Living: More Young People Are Winding Up In Nursing Homes
- NFL Wild Card Weekend: Predict The Winners (POLLS)
- US: Vatican Relations Strong Despite Cable Leak
- Emmanuelle Alt Named French Vogue's New Editor-In-Chief
- Chiefs, Ravens Face Off In Wild Card Round: Who Will Win? (PREDICT)
- Saints, Seahawks Face Off In Wild Card Round: Who Will Win? (PREDICT)
- Alireza Pahlavi Suicide: Why the Pahlavi Dynasty Still Haunts Iranians
- Illinois Income Tax Increase Plan: Rates To Rise To 5.25 Percent For Four Years
- "Capsule inn" to open in Shanghai
- Badass Turbo Turtle
- Depressed Dog On The Street
- "Beer" Music Video- Reel Big Fish
- Bored Face - Swarovski Computer Most Expensive Laptop
- APOD: Sunset, Moonset
- xkcd: Good Code
- Indoor Sports Are A Fun Way To Get Into Great Shape
- Slow Motion Trainwreck
- Taxi To The Dark Side-BBC Full Length Documentary
- Our special forces
- The Big Three confirm auto industry recovery
- What's Up With Airlines And Airfares In 2011?
- Jesse Eisenberg on Facebook
- 27th Harbin Ice Festival kicks off
- The Top 10 Jobs in America
- Panda Shock.
- Social Blend 143: Looking Back At 2010 - Socialist Blender
- A Man called Horse
- AP: Obama Chooses Wall Street Veteran Daley as New Chief of Staff - Yahoo! News
- Another Mystery Missile Launch? - Corpus Christi USA
- Man dies after locking self in Taco Bell cooler
- Bridal Shopping Tips - Finding your perfect wedding outfit
- The Rubber Band Dress
- Golden-haired monkeys keeping each other warm
- The Golden Rules of Guest Blogging
- Witches Brewing Up Tax Protest in Romania
- Top 10 most destroyed cities in movie history
- David Beckham Sells His Porsche 911 Turbo
- Amazing New Year Fireworks | Travel - Resorts, List, Photo
- Use the One-A-Month Technique to Adopt Habits that Stick [Habits]
- Welcome to the First Open Thread of 2011 [Open Thread]
- How to Stop LauncherPro from Taking Over Your Phone [Updates]
- How to Stop LauncherPro from Bricking Your Phone [Updates]
- Use Custom Search Engines to Turn Off Google Instant [Search Engines]
- Twittrd Shows You the Most Popular Links on Any Web Page [Web Browsing]
- DIY Bottle Opener from Scrap Wood [Video]
- Wallet Securely Stores Sensitive Information on Your Android Phone [Downloads]
- Start a Bidding War to Get Better Hotel Deals [Deals]
- Build a Custom Laptop Cooler On The Cheap [Video]
- Five Things You Should Make Time For This Year [Goals]
- Have Google's Search Results Become Less Useful to You? [Reader Poll]
- Best Online Question and Answer Tool? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- How to Update Your Hackintosh to Mac OS 10.6.6 [Updates]
- Remains of the Day: Why Does Google Offer Everything for Free? [Video]
- Use Phone-Locating Android Apps to Screen for Emergency Calls [Clever Uses]
- Google Docs Now Allows Streaming of Uploaded Videos [Video]
- Windows Explorer Replacement Xplorer2 Half Price for the Rest of Today [Dealhacker]
- How to Import Your Delicious Bookmarks into Google Bookmarks in One Easy Step [Bookmarks]
- Why the Mac App Store Sucks [Downloads]
- Why You Might Really Like the Mac App Store in the Long Run [Downloads]
- Fixing Mac App Store's Error 100 [In Brief]
- Hide Bars of Soap Around Your Home for Fresher Smells [Clever Uses]
- Enable DomainKeys to Decrease the Likelihood Your Email Will Be Marked as Spam [Spam]
- Why Your New Year's Resolutions Are Doomed to Fail [Resolutions 2011]
- How Much Storage Space Do You Need in Your Computer? [Reader Poll]
- The Best Health and Fitness Apps for Android [Downloads]
- The Best Health and Fitness Apps for iPhone [Video]
- Slow Down Keeps You from Speeding by Slowing Down Your Music [Video]
- Google Deploying Android Fixes for Wrong-Recipient SMS Delivery [Annoyances]
- Prevent your Silverlight XAP file from caching in your browser.
- Cool emacs productivity tips & OS X setup
- Adding an ApplicationBar in Windows Phone 7 ( Visual Studio )
- Java (JVM) Memory Types SIMPLIFIED
- 10 Reasons Why Cloud is Changing IT
- Ruby Dependency Injection( Without a Framework )
- .NET Framework 4 Client Profile: The Devil Itself!
- jQuery Mobile PHP MVC Framework
- "Windows 8" will run on ARM natively, Microsoft says
- Data Conversion in SQL Server
- Adventures in performance tuning
- NoSQL, NoJAVA, No[you name it]
- Can Productivity And Creativity Coexist?
- Whats New in Drupal 7?
- First steps with Silverlight 4 (Very basic)
- Execute external process from within JVM using Apache Commons Exec library
- Google shows off Android 3.0, the 'Entirely for Tablet' Honeycomb (video)
- Obba: A Java Object Handler for Spreadsheets
- 25 Fresh Examples of Beautiful UI Elements
- Code Coupling
- Create a free Gemstone server in the cloud in 10 minutes (Amazon EC2)
- PHP Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control)
- Leveraging Ruby's fluid syntax in DSLs creation for .NET platform
- Logging with dynamic objects in .NET 4.0 (part 1-n)
- Code contracts: The Static Checker
- Smart GWT 2.4 Released
- No need to hack - Kinect-like device comes to the PC
- ASP.NET Performance tip- Combine multiple script file into one request with script manager
- ASP.NET Error Handling: Creating an extension method to send error email
- Power of Veto
- Bike Vest
- If You Walk Fast, You'll (Probably) Live a Long Life
- Nine TV Shows That Were on Longer Than You Realize
- Women's Tears May Reduce Men's Testosterone
- 8x8 LED Cube
- Best Response to Critique in Scholarly Journal
- Computer Gravestone
- Axe Cop Creators Switch Roles
- Michael Caine's Impersonation of Himself
- Phonograph Ring
- Dilbert Characters
- Twenty-two Reasons to Go to Space
- The New $100 Bill
- Space Auction
- Cat Battles Washing Machine
- 8 Terrifying Animal Swarms Created by Human Stupidity
- The Nottingham Caves Survey
- Chinese Man Grows Horn On His Head
- "Unkillable" Cow Attacks Rancher
- What Is It? game 159
- The Confederacy's Plan to Conquer Latin America
- Digital Artifacts of the Dead
- Cloudy with a Chance of Blackbirds
- Guess What This Doctor Found During a Colonoscopy!
- Bicycle Typogram
- Romania to Tax Witches
- Triplets Born 11 Years Apart
- Giant Tuna Sold for $396,000
- The Sequel Map
- Save the Planet, Eat an Enviropig
- Puppy, It's Time to Wake Up!
- "Furrow" and Other Sculptures by Ben Butler
- 7 Magic Cards Based on People Who Play Magic
- Archie Comics Reimagined as a Prision Drama
- University Librarian Blasts Librarian Depicted in Star Wars
- State of Virginia Revokes Awesome License Plate
- Holocaust Deniers, Meanwhile, Insist That The Files The Nazis Collected About The Dog Were Really Just...
- News That Makes The Weekend Nicer
- Good News, Knuckleheaded News
- Next Up: Moby Penis, The Beige Whale
- For Those Americans Holding Out Hope That This Century, Too, Can Be "The American Century," Four...
- Don't Mess With Texas - Because Texas Is Messing Up Constantly, Especially Dallas
- It Doesn't Happen Often But . . The Atlantic Is Profitable
- Globally, 35 Million People Suffer From Alzheimer's (Not Including Their Loved Ones)
- Makin' Copies (Bitch)
- The More Leaked Diplomatic Cables One Reads, The More One Realizes It's An Exercise In the Blindingly Obvious
- The More Leaked WikiLeaks Documents One Reads, The More One Realizes It's An Exercise In the Blindingly...
- Let's Give It Up For Microbes
- Why 52? Because They're Planning To Make Every Sunday of the Year The Official 'Rain Day'?
- How Did He Not Get Away With It?
- When People Get Older, It's Said, They Feel Free to Say Exactly What They Mean. What Does That Tell Us...
- That Sucks
- Is This Cute, Heartbreaking, Or Both?
- A Winner Is Someone Who Can Tell The Difference Between Losing and Being a Loser
- "The Golden Age Of Serial Murderers Is Probably Past"
- Splitting the Difference
- If We Have To Beam One Video To Outer Space To Attract New Residents, I Vote For This One
- So You Want to Go to Law School
- What An Awful Thing To Do
- Oh, Darn . . . You Really Could Have Helped Had You Gotten Here Just a Little Sooner. Like, Twenty Years Ago?
- I Beg To Differ
- In Other News, "Blah Blah" Will Now On Be Known As "Blah"
- Good Will Dishing
- win'kle'voss \WIN-kill-voss. v. to claim that one's idea for an online media entity that becomes crazy...
- win'kle'voss \WIN-kill-voss. v. to claim that one's idea for an online media entity that becomes crazy...
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Even Cuter When He Pretends He's a Pleb [Celeb Spotting]
- Somali Pirates Could Be Anywhere [Pirate Wars]
- Maryland Bomb Sender Was Angry About Traffic Signs [Crime]
- Tunisia Arrests Protesting Rappers and Bloggers [Video]
- Anti-Fluoride Nuts Were Right All Along [Health]
- Is It Weird that Kim Kardashian's Boyfriend Shares a Name with Her Mother? [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Star Slapped Her Co-Star and Keyed Her Car? [Blind Items]
- Village Voice Caught in Jayson Blair-Style Fabrication Scandal [Journalismism]
- Juan Williams Is Now a Clown [Media]
- Allen Stanford's a Klonopin Zombie [Crooks]
- Jackie the Hitler Saluting Dog Really Pissed Off the Nazis [Pets]
- China Plans a Truly Awesome Knock Off [Architecture]
- It's Ronald Reagan's Year, We Just Live In It [Heroes]
- Andrew Cuomo Demands 'Meat Locker'-Like Temperatures at His Speeches [Cold]
- Northern Exposure [Pic Of The Night]
- Actress Margot Stevenson Dies at 98 [And Now She's Dead]
- Sex Toy Rigged With Bomb Is World's Worst Christmas Present [Ewww]
- Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter [For Your Information]
- Season of the Witch Might Be Nicolas Cage's Worst Movie Ever [Reviews]
- Another Jersey Shore Cast Member Branches Out [Branding]
- Train Carrying 20,000 Gallons of Hydrochloric Acid Derails, Leaks [Scary]
- Julian Assange Threatened to Sue Newspaper for Publishing 'His' Leak [Wikileaks]
- Republican Representatives Miss Swearing In, Vote Anyway [Politics]
- Will Google's Wi-Fi Spying Engineer End Up In a South Korean Prison? [Privacy]
- Dead Animals Are Not Signs of End-Times, Claims 'Science' [Apocalypse]
- New York City Taxi Cabs Get an Artistic Makeover [Things We Actually Like]
- Are You Sure You Haven't Won $190 Million? [Winnings]
- Snowpocalypse 2: This Time We're Ready (?) [Weather]
- Line of Succession [Pic Of The Day]
- Baby-Swinging Yoga Mystery Deepens: New Video, More Babies [Video]
|The Caucus: House Moves Toward Vote on Health...|
|Struggling Rudy Giuliani May Run For President...|
|The Employment Situation in December|
|How Not To Take Responsibility For a Failed...|
|Poll Suggests Trouble for Ensign in 2012|
|Paul Ryan: Debt limit must be raised|
|The Conservative Bind|
wall street j.
|CSC Says Worth More Than Simon's Offer|
|And Warren Buffett's Successor Is...|
|Where Can I Get Paper IRS Forms And Publications?|
|Economists on Health Care|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Where Have All the Process Owners Gone?|
|Speed Dial: Playboy's CEO Scott Flanders|
|Fight Between AOL's About.me and Flavors.me...|
|Former I-Banker's $2 Billion Mail Order Bride...|
|AIG ([[AIG]] +1.8%) has agreed to pay seven...|
|CES: Shiny Things To Actually Want|
|Sobering Numbers on American Energy|
|To My Husband: Lady Bloggers Talking to Their...|
|'Not Many People Know That:' Michael Caine Has...|
|Daley's Real Agenda: Obama's Reelection|
|6 Disaster Movie Explanations For All These...|
|Koi Feeding Time|
|Ghostbusters Meets Inception|
|Accurate Candy Wrappers|
|US Navy ship sunk to create new diving attraction|
|Google Sightseeing Awards 2010|
|Missing Letter FAIL|
|Chezza Hasn't Met The Hough Family Yet|
|Little Girl Covers 'Home' With Her Dad|
|Why Are Birds Falling From the Sky?|
|Butterflies Trade Off Who Leads in Seduction,...|
|My Car Radio Stopped Working|
|Scrap Wood Bottle Opener|
|LA Not Confidential|
|Food or Fuel?|
|MIND Reviews: Where Good Ideas Come From|
|Women's exercise linked to lower cognitive skill|
|Five expedient breadboard prototyping tricks|
|Reaching The Worlds Coolest (and Most Isolated)...|
|Tracking tweets by dialect [Technology]|
|No wrongdoing in coach's alleged student...|
|Pisces Daily Horoscope for January 6th 2011|
|IVF breakthrough to hit the world market|
|Princess Charlotte of Wales|
|Bacteria Ate All the Methane From the Deepwater...|
|Colon Detox Plans Helpful To Health|
|Unofficial Royal Wedding Memorabilia [Pics]|
|Julie Lasky: Index Names Design Challenge...|
|Creating And Distributing Presentations On The Web|
|I am intensely envious of Stanford's PRL...|
|C'est un mini-cassette?|
|See the Original Indiana Jones Concept Art by...|
|Secret Rooms: Hidden Hideaways Right Under Your...|
|Artissima - miscellaneous?|
|New General Hospital in Bermuda / Swanke Hayden...|
|10 Hot Chicks with Hoses|
|Sleep May Restore Color Perception|
|Burberry Digital Experience AW2010|
|Why You Should Take a Digital Break (and 6...|
|Ask Unclutterer: Tips for moving in together|
|Well: Pasta and Seafood, Inspired by Italy|
|Simple guide to speaking foreign languages|
|Nutrition Advice From the China Study|
|Fitness Lessons From My Dancing Days|
|Escape From New York|
|Hair Ideas: 10 Hairstyles Men Love|
|LUX Look: Furry Frills|
|I Dont Write To Hurt You, and I Believe You...|
|Laugh It Up!|
|JWoww's Ex Tenderly Describes Her Cellulite...|
|8 Ways to Deal with the Death of a Spouse|
|In Response to the 'Best NYC Restaurants'...|
|Who Will Be the Next Ted Williams? -- The Most...|
|The 25 Top <br>Nutrition Secrets|
|The Book Deadline Cometh|
|Six Guys You've Never Heard Of Who Will Matter...|
|Paul Smith Cotton Rucksack|
|Judd Apatow's next is a continuation of KNOCKED...|
|Are Emotions the Key to Loving Cinema?|
|The Last Mountain - Trailer|
|Star Wars Blu-rays Now Available for Pre-Order|
|Eminem May Star in Crime Thriller Random Acts...|
|Watch: Hammer Films' 'The Resident' Trailer...|
|John Edwards Denies Engagement Rumors|
|'Castle,' 'Big Love': Fresh spoilers!|
|Which Star Slapped Her Co-Star and Keyed Her...|
|Twilight Composer Carter Burwell Returning For...|
|Pepper Rabbit Harvest Moon Video|
|Pauly D Says Britney Spears Album Is 'Amazing'|
|Beastie Boys Moving Ahead with 'Hot Sauce'...|
|Not quite hard times for Social Distortion and...|
the big picture
|Christmas 2010 - your photos|
|Frozen at the Harbin Ice and Snow festival|
|Photos of the Day: Jan. 6|
|Friday, 07 Jan 2011|
|New Street Photography, 60 Years Old|
|photo caption contains external link|
|simon williams - get carter|
|Most Popular Colors of the Year 2010 [infographic]|
|Comic for January 7, 2011|
|greetings from las vegas- here for c.e.s. and...|