- I may have found a candidate for the biggest dick on reddit.
- That poor, poor girl.
- It took a lot of perseverance and dedication, but it was worth it.
- DAE feel like Ted Williams belongs in fallout?
- Obama Eyeing Internet ID For Americans
- Killin Nazis(Wie ein boss)
- 44 % of Danes think that religion makes the world a worse place
- Hey Dad, I forgot my key to get back in the house...
- 1 dead 4 injured as Israeli soldiers come under mortar fire at Gaza border .... news may not go mainstream...
- Separation Logic AnalYzER ... checks that its input C code doesn't deference dangling pointers, do double...
- What to do if you are goth and have a small penis.
- George Carlin on the American Dream
- THE AUSTRALIAN APPROACH
- Hey Reddit, my dad is one of the most ridiculous piano players. He's amazed that he even has 200 views!
- If perseverance is a bitch, what does that make dedication?
- Can the redditor who has cancer please PM me?
- For some reason I find this the funniest of all the Courage Wolf pics. This is Baby Courage Wolf.
- Shame on you, Blackboard
- Does anyone else realize that FOX News doesn't need facts? All they need to do is distract attention away...
- How NOT to Pour Aluminum Metal
- As a gamer without a steady internet connection for the past few weeks, I've done some things I'm not proud...
- Vladimir Putin signed a 20-page executive order requiring all public institutions in Russia to replace...
- Flatrate Movers openly mocking hipster customers.
- Teaching Kids Computer Science, without Computers.
- Perseverance is a bitch, but it's worth it. One year can make a huge difference.
- I was casually browsing Digg when I stumbled upon this gem of a comment posted last summer before Digg v4.
- Copy of the Subpoena served to Twitter regarding WikiLeaks for those interested
- Japanese girl plays "Carry On My Wayward Son" on a freaking ORGAN. WTF.
- I'm legally blind, an answer to this question would be GREATLY appreciated.
- US tells Twitter to hand over WikiLeaks supporter's messages
- Top Five Fantasy Holidays
- how the various aspect of life behaves for a Cancer in 2011
- 10 Mind Blowing Pictures of 2010
- Best iPad Apps for Fitness
- Trick or Treet
- BlackBerry USB Cable Micro USB 1.0m
- White Sync & Charge USB Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / Apple iPhone 3GS
- Playing Mafia Wars in Facebook
- Eternal Art: Gardening
- Mystery of Bermuda Triangle solved
- How to Design Hitman in Adobe Illustrator
- Unproven Benefits of Green Tea
- 10 Super Cool Places For Drinking Wine
- Useful Tips on How to Uninstall Windows Defender
- Reflux Symptoms
- Nostradamus Prophecies
- Lose Weight, Simple Rules to Lose Weight
- 5 Extraordinarily Weird Beauty Contests
- DOJ subpoenas Twitter records of several WikiLeaks volunteers - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com
- DOJ subpoeans Twitter records of several WikiLeaks volunteers - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com
- Worlds cheapest car to be covered in gold
- Awaken Your Motivation In One Easy Step
- Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior - WSJ.com
- US tells Twitter to hand over WikiLeaks supporter's messages | Media | The Guardian
- Verizon to Finally Get iPhone - WSJ.com
- Facebook hype will fade - CNN.com
- Despite Web Airfare Battle, Travelers Have Options - NYTimes.com
- New Year Traditions
- How to Grow Hibiscus Plant
- Facebook News : How to Get Free Facebook Credits
- What Really Happens Between Counter Strike Matches [PIC]
- More than 1,000 turtle doves fall from the sky in Italy in latest mass bird death case
- New Poll: Sarah Palin Would Lose By The Biggest Margin Since Barry Goldwater
- Oops, wrong house. Man's house gets demolished by mistake [WTF VIDEO]
- 6 Arrested in Facebook Teacher Attack Invite
- USA Today reveals the V xenomorphs
- A Hitler-mocking dog enraged the Nazis, documents show
- US tells Twitter to hand over WikiLeaks supporter's messages
- Obama Created More Jobs In One Year Than Bush Created In Eight
- Nerdgasm! - 'Torchwood' gets new title, mad brilliant plot
- How To Stick To A Fitness Regime
- Ivan Reitman Says Virtually Everything We Know About Ghostbusters 3 Is Wrong
- New David And Goliath Movie Will Basically Turn The Bible Into 300
- Ted Williams First Voice Over for a Commercial
- January To Be Coldest Since 1985, So Where's Global Warming?
- Jim Harbaugh Signs with San Francisco 49ers
- Oracle slapped with lawsuit over alleged IP theft
- The 10 Baddest One-Eyed Bastards
- Surprise Party
- 5 Reasons Why It's Okay to LIke Brett Favre
- Irish banks lose $91 billion in deposits in 2010
- Astronomer Misses Meteor On Live TV [w/Video]
- Six Professions Deader Than Print Journalism
- Nicolas Sarkozy says Christians in Middle East are Victim of 'Religious Cleansing'
- Craig Ferguson Finally Gets to Broadcast that 'Doctor Who' Opening Number (VIDEO)
- Circumcision helps stop cancer-causing virus
- The Top 5 Worst Everyday Players in MLB
- Kids try to decipher old tech
- 5 Apps Everyone Needs for Their Iphone or Ipad
- TV Host Blows Turkey Call
- JFK Ambulance Up for Auction in Arizona
- Make That New Year's Resolution a Round Number
- The Week in Weird (Zionist Vultures Edition)
- Vegas' Newest Gimmick: ATM That Dispenses Gold
- Alireza Pahlavi: The Lonely Life of an Exiled Prince
- On Passports, Mother and Father Will Soon Be 'Parent 1' and 'Parent 2'
- Jim Harbaugh Named Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
- Lady Gaga Hawks Polaroid Glasses and Gizmos at CES [Video]
- Earthquake Shakes Bay Area
- Orange Gator Discovered in Florida, But Is It a Dye Job?
- John Edwards Engagement: 5 Reasons the Rumor Spread So Quickly
- Chief of Staff: Army 'Looking' at Allowing Women in Combat
- No, That Alligator Isn't Naturally Orange [VIDEO]
- Search for Kyron Horman Now Has a Phone App
- Germany Halts Sales of Poultry, Pork, Eggs From 4,700 Farms
- Dioxin: 4 Questions Answered About the Toxic Compound Wreaking Havoc in Germany
- Brits' Traditional Pint of Beer Faces a Smaller Rival
- Joblessness Persists as Obama's Biggest Challenge
- Ford Focus, Electric Version, Unveiled at CES [VIDEO]
- Gates' Big Knife at the Pentagon: Who Wins, Who Loses
- Mother Nature's Cleanser May Help Study of Global Warming
- God Behind the Big Bang, Pope Says
- Hope Fades on Georgia's Free College Tuition Program
- Judge Releases Alleged Prostitution Client List to Defense
- Adam Yauch Cancer Prognosis Good; Beastie Boys Prep 'Hot Sauce'
- Cops: Man Arrested for Making Explosive Sex Toy
- Fluoride Water Debate Rages On
- Opinion: Zimbabwe's Politics Are in the Rough, but Not Its Golf
- Spam Traffic Plunges Worldwide
- Mac App Store: 3 Problems With Apple's Latest Juggernaut
- I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the white swan.
- Kind of like a zit, but full of plasma.
- First they came for......
- Teaching Computer Science without Computers
- Miles Davis, The Cockettes, Salvador Dali and silver people
- Tally ho, y'all
- Bossmonsters and BPMs
- A is for Awesome
- Shamelessly Courting the Fat Vote
- "We either live together, or we die together."
- Australian mug shots, 1912 - 1964
- We regret to inform you...
- Chick-Fil-A and the Pennsylvania Family Institute
- United States v. Tiede
- Remembering the Integration of University of Georgia, 50 years later
- Fringe Rocks!
- I'm pregnant in a tree.
- Didier Lestrade: Gays are forgetting their history
- Roast Boned Rolled Stuffed Shoulder of Lamb (Farce Double)
- Jackie the Hitler-Mocking Dog
- Mapping Slavery
- A Short and Somewhat Political History of Comics in Poland
- "Wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up, and smell the ashes."
- There is a large film industry in Rocaterrania.
- Don't flop the floppy disk! Nooo!
- Stop making that BIG FACE!!!
- I Am An Insane Rogue AI - Friday Flash
- We Are Those Lions
- Extrajudicial exile
- For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
- Liverpool sack Hodgson and appoint Dalglish and related posts
- Kardashian Sisters Sued For $75M In Credit Card Damage and related posts
- Report: Miami Dolphins expected to announce extension for head coach Tony Sparano and related posts
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Welcome A Baby Boy and related posts
- Source: Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Welcome Baby Boy and related posts
- VLC media player pulled from the App Store and related posts
- VLC app removed from App Store and related posts
- Liverpool: 5 Reasons Why Roy Hodgson Must Leave Right Now and related posts
- History Channel Cancels 'The Kennedys' Miniseries -- Before It Even Airs and related posts
- Cubs Reportedly Near Deal for Matt Garza and related posts
- State Department now creating gender-neutral passports removing mother and father and related posts
- DOJ Subpoenas Twitter Account of Wikileaks Volunteer and now Iceland MP and related posts
- Keeping your Mac apps up-to-date without the Mac App Store and related posts
- Louis Belanger: Southern Sudan referendum - photo story and related posts
- Rob Crilly: South Sudan: Failed State in Waiting and related posts
- Claire Foy Loved Working With Nicolas Cage in Season of the Witch and related posts
- Raven-Symone's Dramatic Weight Loss Gets Justin Bieber's Attention and related posts
- Polaroid GL10 Instant Mobile Printer and related posts
- SUDAN: Referendum might mark birth of a new nation, though fear of violence looms and related posts
- US proposes cuts in fluoride level in water and related posts
- Illinois Struggles to Raise Income Tax: Quinn tax hike in trouble and related posts
- It's Verizon iPhone Time! (Or So We Hope) and related posts
- Breaking: Suspicious Package Ignites At Washington DC Mail Facility and related posts
- Envelope Ignites in Washington DC Post Office and related posts
- Wells Fargo and US Bank cannot prove they have valid mortgages | Supreme Court and related posts
- Eminem attracted to Random Acts of Violence and related posts
- Wall Street Journal confirms iPhone coming to Verizon and related posts
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Restitutes Foreclosed Homes to Borrowers and related posts
- Illinois GOP Announces Petition to Fight Tax Hike and related posts
- Mac App Store support page a day late to the party and related posts
- 14 decapitated bodies found in Mexico resort city - The Associated Press
- Man Is Held in Killing at InterContinental Hotel - New York Times
- US court subpoenas Twitter to demand info on WikiLeaks' account, Assange vows ... - CanadianBusiness.com
- Headless Bodies of 15 Men Found Near Acapulco Mall, Mexican Police Report - Bloomberg
- Jed Jacobsohn / Getty Images - msnbc.com
- Amy Chua: 'Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior' - Huffington Post
- Portuguese man found slain, castrated at NY hotel - The Associated Press
- 6 Reasons It Was a Good Week in Washington - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- The Kennedys mini-series shot down - Daily News & Analysis
- Jackie Oh, No! Katie Holmes' Kennedys Gets Canned (36) - E! Online (blog)
- Package Addressed to Janet Napolitano Ignites at Washington DC Post Office - ABC News
- WikiLeaks demands Google and Facebook unseal US subpoenas - The Guardian
- In Iraq, a popular cleric cranks up anti-US rhetoric - CNN International
- History Channel cancels 'The Kennedys' miniseries - USA Today
- When Verizon starts carrying iPhones, will you switch your cellphone or service? - Wall Street Journal
- Sadr urges Iraqis to oppose US - Reuters Africa
- History Channel Pulls 'Kennedys' Miniseries, Calling It 'Historical Fiction' - NPR (blog)
- Iraq's Muqtada al-Sadr Urges Government to 'Get Occupiers Out' - Bloomberg
- Jim Harbaugh hired as coach of 49ers - Seattle Times
- Shia leader urges Iraqis to resist US without weapons - Sify
- Four dead in attack on south Sudan soldiers - AFP
- Obama Touts Tax Breaks - Wall Street Journal
- Obama urges end to "symbolic battles" in Congress - Reuters
- 4 killed in South Sudan attack ahead of referendum - The Associated Press
- Fiery parcel found in DC mail - TheChronicleHerald.ca
- Who's a hero or villain? - Toronto Star
- Is rebuilding project hurting Michigan's coach search? - Detroit Free Press
- Network axes Kennedy series - Irish Times
- CES 2011 First Impressions - iPads, Tablets, Digital Natives - Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- Ford unveils its first all-electric car - Edmonton Journal
- 15 headless bodies found in Acapulco
- Record Heat Hit Northeast U.S. in 2010
- How Conservatives Could Revive the Public Option(Without meaning to.)
- Smiling Faces Can Hide A Life's Pain
- Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"
- America by the Numbers: A sampling of statistics from the newly released Statistical Abstract of the United...
- New Science Panel Chairman to Probe 'Quality' of Climate Science
- Reich: Why Won't Obama Tell The Real Story Instead Of Legitimizing The Republican Narrative On Deficits?
- is Mexico a failed state?
- Free speech advocates seeks to block parts of AZ immigration law
- Gulf Oil Spill Still Fouling Louisiana Marshes
- What is Zionism?
- More Proof That "Trickle Down" Doesn't Work
- 'Jersey Shore' premiere highest rated for MTV
- Sudan clashes turn deadly before referendum
- US refuses request to increase fish limits - The Boston Globe
- China facing crisis over smoking (Video)
- Little-Known Black History Fact: John Mitchell Jr.
- Fattest man Paul Mason sues the NHS for allegedly letting him grow | The Sun |News
- EXCLUSIVE: See Natalie Portman's Dazzling Engagement Ring!
- Somali Islamists ban men, women from shaking hands
- Mexican National Sentenced For Illegal Re-Entry After Deportation and Armed Robbery
- Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky
- CBP Officers at Detroit Metro Airport Seize 91 Pellets of Heroin from Internal Carrier
- FDIC now (temporarily) insures the Mega Rich bank accounts in FULL.
- Heimlich or 'hammer': Fourth-grader saves classmate who choked on Cheeto | khou.com | Houston News, Local...
- Former Investment Adviser Pleads Guilty in Manhattan Federal Court to Insider Trading and Forfeits More...
- Cape Wind gets its final federal permit - The Boston Globe
- Republicans Are Representing An America That 98% Of Us Don't Belong To
- Professor: Vegas is West's least educated big city
- Man Held in Times Sq. Hotel Killing
- Details Differ In Reports Of an Arrest By Iranians
- Officials Optimistic About Sudan Vote
- U.S. Subpoenas Twitter Accounts of WikiLeaks Figures
- Attacks in Sudan Ahead of Vote
- Iraqi Cleric Embraces State in Comeback Speech
- U.S. Subpoenas Twitter, WikiLeaks Says
- Cheers for Stoudemire, Jeers for Suns in Knicks Win
- The 41 Places to Go in 2011
- Cleric Urges Iraqis to Resist U.S.
- In Battle Over Health Law, Math Cuts Both Ways
- Knicks 121, Suns 96: Knicks Show Suns What They Were
- Small Companies Pursue Big Break at Tech Conference
- The Saturday Profile: Under Siege in War-Torn Somalia, a Doctor Holds Her Ground
- Tax-Exempt Ministries Avoid New Regulation
- City Board Names First Asian Mayor of San Francisco
- Man Is Beaten and Killed in Upscale Hotel
- In Wider War in Afghanistan, Survival Rate of Wounded Rises
- Blizzard Teaches Bloombergs Big-Idea Man About Sweating the Small Stuff
- The Handwritten Letter, an Art All But Lost, Thrives in Prison
- Citing Brainwashing, Arizona Declares a Latino Class Illegal
- Obamas Top Aide a Tough, Decisive Negotiator
- Journal Showcases Dying Art of the Research Paper
- Obama the Centrist Irks a Liberal Lion
- A Slice of Queens Where People Who Arrived in 1977 Are Newcomers
- Scope and Pace of Gulf Cleanup Is Criticized
- Verizon Is Said to Be Planning to Announce iPhone 4 on Its Network
- Flex Time Flourishes in Accounting Industry
- Tax Charges to Be Added in Espada Case
- Critics Notebook: Theres a Canine Conspiracy! Television Reveals It!
- Big, Beautiful and Badass: The 9 Coolest Android Smartphones at CES
- Magical Sci-Fantasy Merlin Catches Fire in Season 3
- Feds Subpoena Twitter for Info on Ex-WikiLeaks Volunteer
- Obama's Solution for Online ID? Let Silicon Valley Take the Lead
- Hands-On With the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
- Snubbed by Google, Goldman Manages to Friend Facebook
- Hands-On With LG's Optimus 2X Superphone
- Video: Solar Eclipse Seen From Space
- WikiLeaks Cables Cited in Lawsuit Over $500M Sunken Treasure
- Poster Strips Down YouTube's Top 100 Videos to Bare Essentials
- Heads Up, NYC, SF, Chicago: Something Wi-Fi This Way Comes
- Dying Trees Make Way for Mice With Deadly Disease
- Make Your Ears Happy With These High-End Cans
- Drill Close to Reaching 14-Million-Year-Old Antarctic Lake
- MetroPCS 4G Data Blocking Plans May Violate Net Neutrality
- Study: Renewable Fuel Mandate Can't Be Met With Ethanol
- Game|Life's Most Anticipated Games of 2011
- A Brief History of Spaced-Out Rockers
- Jan. 7, 1851: Foucault Pendulum Experiment
- Mr. Know-It-All: Foursquare Freebies, Jet Lag, Facebook Photo Folly
- Alt Text: Geezeriffic New Web Services for the Elderly
- Video: What's Hot at This Year's Consumer Electronics Show
- German Electric Airplane Approaches First Flight
- The Cape Teams Superhero With Circus Freaks
- iDJ Live Could Unleash Your Inner Mixmaster
- Feds Charge Two for Allegedly Exploiting Bug in Video Poker Machines
- iCade Game Cabinet Brings Geek Dreams to Life
- Forensic DNA Test Can Decipher Criminals' Hair Color
- Verizon Pumps 10 Devices Into 4-G LTE Network
- GM Joins Uncle Sam to Build Better Batteries
- Apache To Steward NASA-Built Middleware
- Major Security Flaws Discovered In Internet HDTVs
- Obama Eyeing Internet ID For Americans
- WikiLeaks Supporters' Twitter Accounts Subpoenaed
- Google Broke the Law, Say South Korean Police
- OLPC Halves Power Consumption For XO 1.75
- US Revamps NIST's Standard-Setting Efforts
- Cedega Being Replaced By GameTree Linux
- Sandy Bridge Motherboards Dissected, Compared
- Apple Pulls VLC Media Player From AppStore
- It's Surprisingly Hard To Notice When Moving Objects Change
- Study Says Software Engineers Have the Best US Jobs
- LotR Online's Free-To-Play Switch Tripled Revenue
- Should Dolphins Be Treated As Non-Human Persons?
- Microsoft Lays Claim To Patent On 'Fans'
- In-Car Technology Becoming More Important Than Horsepower
- Russian Team Prepares To Penetrate Lake Vostok
- California County Bans SmartMeter Installations
- College Students Lack Scientific Literacy
- 6 Homeless People Saved By the Internet
- Hypersonic Radio Black-Out Problem Solved
- Facebook's Revenues Leaked
- Honeywell To Sell Miami-Dade Police a Surveillance Drone
- DIY FireHero Project
- AMD Puts Out Radeon HD 6000 Open-Source Driver
- Intel Insider DRM Risks Monopoly Investigations
- 'SMS of Death' Could Crash Many Mobile Phones
- Star Wars Coming To Blu-ray In September
- Mac App Store Apps Already Hacked
- Bufferbloat — the Submarine That's Sinking the Net
- Caturday: Just Say No to LOL
- Tray full of tracknubs
- Wikileaks and Julian Assange hire a PR firm
- Report: US subpoenas Twitter for account(s) of Wikileaks volunteer(s)
- Best Booth of CES 2011
- CES 2011: Kitara synth-guitar
- Go fly a kite in Minneapolis!
- CES 2011: Who makes the rubber keypads
- Little Lulu anthologies (and other comics by John Stanley)
- CES 2011: Next year in blinged out cellphone cosies
- Memory Palace: William James Sidis, prodigy
- 10,000th item posted to the Boing Boing Flickr Pool!
- Renaissance painter Arcimboldo's fruit and vegetable portraits
- NYT on the controversial ESP paper
- Poster series: Art of Dissent
- Photo documentation of a precise cigarette-tosser in Prague
- Zombie stationery
- Ultimate Cavalcade of Sad Guys
- How to make sea glass
- Can sitting too much kill you?
- Scott Blake's September 11th Flipbook
- A rumor: Verizon iPhone to launch first week of February
- TV-B-Gone jacket by Becky Stern
- Viva la Revolucin (BB Flickr Pool)
- Burning With Pride: How I Gave Up Spatulas & Learned to Embrace Pain
- Gentleman arrested for building and attempting to deliver "vibrator bomb" to ex-girlfriend
- Deep Lard Horizon: 250,000 gallons of beef fat spill in Houston Ship Channel
- Cute French-speaking kids try to make sense of gaming technology from the 1980s
- Have you hugged a space shuttle today?
- Black Flag bassist Kira Roessler's custom bass guitar stolen
- "I've tasted several
- Would you pay $4,000 to see Steffi Graf naked?
- Companies are finding that it's just as cost effective to outsource to Detroit as it is to India
- We have health and safety concerns about your smoking act, but the dwarf pulling a vacuum cleaner with his...
- 1) Videotape yourself having sex with hundreds of different women. 2) Post the videos on your blog. 3) More...
- Oh, bra-vo, MOTY candidate - you set the standard for all mothers around the world. *clap, clap*
- You got rocket science in my water sports. NO, YOU got water sports in MY rocket science
- Departmen Of Justrice orders Twitter to release Wikileaks activists' account info. Begun, the info war has
- 36 year old woman arrested for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old boy; pop quiz, hot shot: Would you...
- Twelve of the ugliest prostitutes you will ever see rounded up in Lakeland. Warning: Faces of meth
- Maty, a rescued 3 legged Australian Shepherd mix, has retired from the World Frisbee competitions to start...
- Virginia may print its own currency. This is a repeat from 1861-1865
- You are at a hotel and discover your boyfriend is already married. Do you: C) Push him out of the hotel...
- Bronx high school teacher getting an insulin shot from co-worker, "when a janitor saw her naked from...
- You know how Google has those cool doodles of their logo for holidays? Create some Fark.com doodles
- The YWCA changes its name because having Christian in the name "no longer represents who we are."...
- Why is spending half my income on rent a good idea? Because the gym is only 26 minutes away
- Whoa, slow down Paula Dean... some of us can't follow the complexity of your recipes
- In a story certain to outrage nobody, couple aborts the twin boys they conceived through IVF because they...
- Florida marine authorities would like you to know the shiat levels have returned to normal on the...
- Mary had a little lamb until it wandered into a sewage pond and an elderly farmer died trying to save its...
- Worst PTA meeting EVER
- School: We don't allow gay students to form a club for the same reason we don't allow Nazi clubs
- Houston 4th-grader does the "Hammer" maneuver in the school cafeteria to save the life of a...
- Obama says economy moving in right direction - Detroit News
- Portuguese man found slain, castrated at NY hotel - Houston Chronicle
- Sperling back in thick of economic challenges - Omaha World-Herald
- WikiLeaks: US demanding our Twitter account info - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Iraqi cleric says followers still resisting US - Forbes
- Somali Islamists ban men, women from shaking hands - Daily Oklahoman
- Ligety loses unbeaten streak in GS and Svindal, Richard tie for World Cup win at Adelboden - Minneapolis...
- Brandon Mosley changed positions, been a good fit in Auburn's veteran offensive line - Birmingham News
- Ligety's GS unbeaten streak ends at 4 races - Big Hollywood
- Germany detects illegal dioxin level in poultry as sales from 4,700 farms remain banned - Minneapolis Star...
- Somali Islamists Ban Men, Women From Shaking Hands - CBS News
- Ruling in Massachusetts favors homeowners - Lansing State Journal
- Somali Islamists ban men, women from shaking hands - Associated Press
- WikiLeaks: US demanding our Twitter account info - Yahoo Finance
- Obama says economy moving in right direction - Yahoo Finance
- Excess fluoride in water blamed for spotted teeth - San Francisco Gate
- Obama says economy moving in right direction - Houston Chronicle
- Somali Islamists ban men, women from shaking hands - San Francisco Gate
- Defending overall champion Lindsey Vonn wins women's World Cup downhill, narrows gap on Riesch - Fort...
- Germany detects illegal dioxin level in poultry - Boston Globe
- Banks Lose Pivotal Mortgage Case - Huffingtonpost.com
- Obama says economy moving in right direction - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Obama trumpets economic growth - Boston Herald
- Nothing can derail the freight train that is Auburn quarterback Cam Newton - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Lindsey Vonn wins World Cup downhill - Forbes
- Germany detects illegal dioxin level in poultry - San Jose Mercury News
- Tablets crowd gadget show, chasing iPad's tail - Yahoo Finance
- Pentagon chief heading to China, hopes to improve relations with rising Pacific military power -...
- Germany detects illegal dioxin level in poultry - Forbes
- Hodgson leaves Liverpool; Dalglish takes over - San Francisco Gate
- Celebrity Pregnancies: The Best Of The Baby Bumps (PHOTOS)
- US To Increase Help To Pakistan
- Elaine Kaufman's Will: Spread My Ashes Over Second Avenue
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Beach Body In String Bikini (PHOTOS)
- 'Jersey Shore' Premiere Highest Rated MTV Episode EVER
- 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' NOT Renewed For Second Season: Report
- O'Reilly To Beck: 'Your Kids Are Afraid Of You!'
- Food Allergies: Your Questions, Answered
- Gates Tries To Cut Military Health Care
- Amy Chua: 'Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior'
- Brazil Brothers Charged With Burying Father Alive
- Southern Sudan Prepares For Historic Independence Vote (PHOTOS)
- Spanish Catholic Calendar Features Near-Nude Youth To Raise Funds
- USS Revenge Shipwreck From 1811 Discovered Off Rhode Island Coast
- Obama's Sets Mission For New Team: Accelerate Growth
- Iraqi Cleric Muqtada al-Sadr: "Resist The US By All Means Necessary"
- Netflix CEO Predicts Substantial Innovation In Teaching Software
- Last Look: Style News You Might Have Missed (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Improved Troop Survival Rates In Afghanistan The Grimmest Sort Of Success
- Iran Detains American Woman, Official Says
- Amanda Seyfried, Ryan Phillippe Dating: Romance Heats Up
- Kardashians SUED For $75 Million Over Debit Card Debacle: Report
- Banks Lose Pivotal Mortgage Case
- Salma Hayek, Demi Moore In Exotic Island Bikinis (PHOTOS)
- WikiLeaks: US Demanding Our Twitter Account Info
- Princess Mary Gives Birth To Twins In Copenhagen
- Heavy Snow Closes Edinburgh Airport
- Times Square Murder: Journalist Carlos Antonio De Castro Found Castrated In Blood-Soaked Hotel Room
- Fight Over Gays Roils Upcoming CPAC
- Kennedy Mini-Series Axed By History Channel
- Paul - Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- Top 10 Experiences in Jordan
- APOD: The Helix Nebula
- Today in Pictures - Hitchiker - TIME
- Harbor seals trapped by ice in E. China
- GOP push for repeal of health reform: Is it politically wise?
- RattPo: What Really Happened When Pelosi Handed Boehner the Gavel...
- Why Does Mickey Mouse Always Wear Gloves?
- 6 Really Cool Stories Of Messages In Bottles
- Leaf-cutter ants retire when their teeth wear out
- Mandate for Change
- Top 10 jobs for 2011
- What You Should Know About Starting a New Business
- "Capsule inn" to open in Shanghai
- Buffy Season 8 #40 Preview
- 17 Coolest Bus Stops Around The World
- US Debt Ceiling Explained MAJOR Vote Coming Up
- Badass Turbo Turtle
- Depressed Dog On The Street
- Solar Maps Show Cities Solar Power Potential
- Amazing Chewing Gum Art
- "Beer" Music Video- Reel Big Fish
- Bored Face - Swarovski Computer Most Expensive Laptop
- Two packages explode in US government buildings in Maryland.
- Playbook Goes 4G, Actually Makes Us Turn Our Heads
- Greatest NBA Action Shot Ever?
- APOD: Sunset, Moonset
- xkcd: Good Code
- Indoor Sports Are A Fun Way To Get Into Great Shape
- Slow Motion Trainwreck
- Top 10 Places to Discover Good Software [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Reality-Test Your Ideas by Pretending They're Stupid to Avoid Bad Choices [Decisions]
- Do a Little New Year's Cleaning This Weekend [Weekendhacker]
- From the Tips Box: iPhone Maps, Tweetie and MacHeist, and Password Changes [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- How to Send Web Articles Directly to Your Kindle via Instapaper [Distractions]
- Software Discounts You Can Get With An .EDU Email Address [Personal Finance]
- Ivi.tv Streams Live Broadcast TV over the Internet [Streaming Video]
- How Can I Speed Up My Aging Laptop? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Your Best Advice for the New Year [What You Said]
- RSS5000 Let's You Browse the Full Page Content of Any RSS Feed [Video]
- How to Find Your Ideal Desk Height [Workspace]
- unDock Supercharges Your Mac's Disk-Ejecting Functionality [Downloads]
- The Bidding Traveler Helps You Get the Best Hotel Prices with Priceline [Travel]
- Use the One-A-Month Technique to Adopt Habits that Stick [Habits]
- Welcome to the First Open Thread of 2011 [Open Thread]
- How to Stop LauncherPro from Taking Over Your Phone [Updates]
- How to Stop LauncherPro from Bricking Your Phone [Updates]
- Use Custom Search Engines to Turn Off Google Instant [Search Engines]
- Twittrd Shows You the Most Popular Links on Any Web Page [Web Browsing]
- DIY Bottle Opener from Scrap Wood [Video]
- Wallet Securely Stores Sensitive Information on Your Android Phone [Downloads]
- Start a Bidding War to Get Better Hotel Deals [Deals]
- Build a Custom Laptop Cooler On The Cheap [Video]
- Five Things You Should Make Time For This Year [Goals]
- Have Google's Search Results Become Less Useful to You? [Reader Poll]
- Best Online Question and Answer Tool? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- How to Update Your Hackintosh to Mac OS 10.6.6 [Updates]
- Remains of the Day: Why Does Google Offer Everything for Free? [Video]
- Use Phone-Locating Android Apps to Screen for Emergency Calls [Clever Uses]
- Drupal 7 is here!
- Getting Started with Android
- Creating And Distributing Presentations On The Web
- Automatically Generating Test Data for Web Applications
- Git Master Reference
- Quick Look at EJB 3.1 on JBoss AS 6
- Seven Languages in Seven Weeks
- Twitter Math: If Accounts Were Ranked By Followers, This Would Be The Equation
- Application Performance Management for NoSQL
- JSR 292 goodness: Lambda to SAM type conversion using invokedynamic
- How to Use Aether in Maven Plugins
- Deployment pipeline anti-patterns | Continuous Delivery
- Find the Most Used Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- Unit Test Patterns: The Domain Test Values Class
- JNDI Warrior v0.1 Released
- CUBRID vs. MySQL PHP API Functions Comparison
- How to Post on Twitter from your Website using OAuth
- Google Public DNS - Performance and Security
- Prevent your Silverlight XAP file from caching in your browser.
- Cool emacs productivity tips & OS X setup
- Adding an ApplicationBar in Windows Phone 7 ( Visual Studio )
- Java (JVM) Memory Types SIMPLIFIED
- 10 Reasons Why Cloud is Changing IT
- Ruby Dependency Injection( Without a Framework )
- .NET Framework 4 Client Profile: The Devil Itself!
- jQuery Mobile PHP MVC Framework
- "Windows 8" will run on ARM natively, Microsoft says
- Data Conversion in SQL Server
- Adventures in performance tuning
- NoSQL, NoJAVA, No[you name it]
- Dalek Projection Alarm Clock
- North Carolina Opossum Become German Star
- Snorlax Beanbag Chair
- This Week at Neatorama
- Woman Gets Full-Back Twilight Tattoo
- Braille Tattoo of Bjrk Song Lyrics
- As an Experiment: Man Goes without Soap or Shampoo for a Year
- Border Collie Understands 1,022 Words
- Sweden in One Photograph: A Moose Jumping over a Volvo
- Excellent Chase Scene/Commercial
- Ball of Whacks
- 12 Bookstore Cats
- The Finnish Dog That Mocked Hitler
- Lordi Jinak
- Presidents with Hams
- Bike Vest
- If You Walk Fast, You'll (Probably) Live a Long Life
- Nine TV Shows That Were on Longer Than You Realize
- Women's Tears May Reduce Men's Testosterone
- 8x8 LED Cube
- Best Response to Critique in Scholarly Journal
- Computer Gravestone
- Axe Cop Creators Switch Roles
- Michael Caine's Impersonation of Himself
- Phonograph Ring
- Dilbert Characters
- Twenty-two Reasons to Go to Space
- The New $100 Bill
- Space Auction
- Cat Battles Washing Machine
- 8 Terrifying Animal Swarms Created by Human Stupidity
- The Nottingham Caves Survey
- Chinese Man Grows Horn On His Head
- "Unkillable" Cow Attacks Rancher
- What Is It? game 159
- The Confederacy's Plan to Conquer Latin America
- Brilliant & Revealing (Pretty, Too): A Timeline of Global Media Scare Stories
- Which Part Of "No One Admires What You've Turned Into And No One - But No One - Wants You To Be...
- If You Kiss A Frog, Now You Know Who You're Getting
- W.W.J.I.I.? (What Would Jesus Invest In?): A History of World GDP, Since Year One
- Not Sure Quite What This Is, But There's Coolness To It
- The Reason Being, He's Got Weird, Feathery Wings Growing Out of the Side of His Head
- Who Paid Them To Ignore Homer's Infractions At the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant?
- Holocaust Deniers, Meanwhile, Insist That The Files The Nazis Collected About The Dog Were Really Just...
- News That Makes The Weekend Nicer
- Good News, Knuckleheaded News
- Next Up: Moby Penis, The Beige Whale
- For Those Americans Holding Out Hope That This Century, Too, Can Be "The American Century," Four...
- Don't Mess With Texas - Because Texas Is Messing Up Constantly, Especially Dallas
- It Doesn't Happen Often But . . The Atlantic Is Profitable
- Globally, 35 Million People Suffer From Alzheimer's (Not Including Their Loved Ones)
- Makin' Copies (Bitch)
- The More Leaked Diplomatic Cables One Reads, The More One Realizes It's An Exercise In the Blindingly Obvious
- The More Leaked WikiLeaks Documents One Reads, The More One Realizes It's An Exercise In the Blindingly...
- Let's Give It Up For Microbes
- Why 52? Because They're Planning To Make Every Sunday of the Year The Official 'Rain Day'?
- How Did He Not Get Away With It?
- When People Get Older, It's Said, They Feel Free to Say Exactly What They Mean. What Does That Tell Us...
- That Sucks
- Is This Cute, Heartbreaking, Or Both?
- A Winner Is Someone Who Can Tell The Difference Between Losing and Being a Loser
- "The Golden Age Of Serial Murderers Is Probably Past"
- Splitting the Difference
- If We Have To Beam One Video To Outer Space To Attract New Residents, I Vote For This One
- So You Want to Go to Law School
- History Channel Thankfully Shelves The Kennedys [Video]
- UFC Fighter Calls Out Obama, Gets Visit from Secret Service [Video]
- Portuguese Journalist Found Castrated in Times Square Hotel [Awful]
- Are Pauly D and Chloe Sevigny Dating? [Gossip Roundup]
- Happy Birthday, Kim Jong-un! [Video]
- Sisters Freed in Kidney-for-Early Prison Release Deal [Freedom]
- The Sound and the Flurry [Pic Of The Day]
- Photo Surfaces of Republican Congresswoman Getting Her Breast Licked [Scandal]
- Courtney Love's Slanderous Twitter Account Suspended [Shutdowns]
- What's Opening in Theaters Today [Video]
- Comments of the Day: Ronald Reagan Was the Best Worst President Ever [We Read You]
- Perpetual Naughty Schoolgirl Wonders How Much Longer Her Kilt Will Last [Open Caption]
- Men Are Physically Turned off by Crying Women [Science]
- Department of Justice Subpoenaing Icelandic Legislator's Wikileaks Tweets? [Investigations]
- Which New Congress Member Would You Jump On? [Polls]
- Why Is Pennsylvania's Crazy Governor Yelling at Lesley Stahl? [Video]
- You Light Up My Life [Giveaways]
- We Can Always Make Money Betting on Disaster [Video]
- Now You Have to Pay for Celebrities' Dumb Twitter Pictures [Economics]
- Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann Have the Strongest Marriage in Hollywood [Trade Roundup]
- Lost Boa Constrictor May Still Be on the Subway [Scary]
- Gawker.TV: The Five Best Videos Ever of the Day [Clipjob]
- The Official Congressional Freshmen Hot List [Rankings]
- The Official 2010 Congressional Freshmen Hot List [Rankings]
- Sex Slave In a Gas Mask Sparks Bioterrorism Panic [Terrorism]
- Let's all Get Our Hopes Up About Catching Biggie's Murderer [Video]
- World's Fattest Man Suing Health Service For Letting Him Be Fat [Healthwatch]
- State Legislator Wants Virginia to Have Its Own Currency [Crazies]
- Britney Spears' New Single Continues Fine Tradition of Obvious Double Entendre [Video]
- Bernanke Spreads Hope to Desperate Unemployed [The Poors]
|U.S. Subpoenas Twitter Account, WikiLeaks Says|
|TGIF: Terror Threat Level So Frickin High...|
|Weekly Address: Tax Cuts Kicking In|
|If Giuliani Is Back, It Won't Be By Popular Demand|
|Take This Law And Shove It|
|GOPer defends using tax dollars to solicit...|
|Sudan Dispatch: Will Oil Keep the Peace?|
wall street j.
|Reflections on the 'Toilet Bowl'|
|They Just Don't GM!|
|The New Realities of Retirement|
|Economists on Health Care|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Where Have All the Process Owners Gone?|
|B-School Startups: Internship Sparks WorkerExpress|
|The Long, Painful History of Verizon iPhone Rumors|
|Is Bill O'Reilly Going Soft On Obamacare?|
|Surging food prices accounting for 75% of...|
|Do-Overs! Our New Year Actually Starts Monday|
|US court orders Twitter to release data on...|
|The Forty Elephants|
|Last Shot - Carpeting: Slippery When Wet|
|Without its Name, Starbucks is Naked in Saudi...|
|Do We Need a Guide to Marriage?|
|5 Satirists Attacked by People Who Totally...|
|Heavy Metal Penguin|
|Ghostbusters Meets Inception|
|US Navy ship sunk to create new diving attraction|
|Google Sightseeing Awards 2010|
|Gas Pump FAIL|
|Area Code DNA|
|Jesse Tyler Ferguson Being Faboosh!|
|Awesome Slip And Slide Faceplant|
|GIF: Lollypopz, Lollypopz, Ooh Lolly Lolly...|
|Fish as Good as College Students in Numbers Test|
|Why The Birds Are in Trouble|
|My Car Radio Stopped Working|
|Five Cent Hoop Earrings|
|State Of Play|
|5 Tired Excuses for Waiting to Buy a Hybrid Car|
|Cisco, GE and Xerox CEOs: Four challenges...|
|Bird feeders delay great tits' dawn chorus|
|Nixie tube reverse geocache box|
|How Did You Know Courtney Scott?|
|Completely ridiculous 1960s sweepstakes offered...|
|No wrongdoing in coach's alleged student...|
|CES2011: Wireless Power Beginning to Catch On|
|IVF breakthrough to hit the world market|
|Like a Rolling Stone|
|Lexmark's Scanner Borrows the Brains of a...|
|The Voice In My Head|
|Packaging For Placebo Medication [Pics]|
|The Editors: How good is your guess?|
|Creating And Distributing Presentations On The Web|
|Case Study: A New Icon for a Smart EV...|
|The underground city of wine|
|This Week in Buzz|
|Hunker in the Bunker: 15 Cool Converted...|
|Links for 2011-01-07 [del.icio.us]|
|Video: Gehrys Beekman Tower Preview|
|Interior Design Trends: Brown and Gold|
|Creative Ways to Make Extra Money - Online and Off|
|Review: The Procrastination Equation|
|In Wider War in Afghanistan, Survival Rate of...|
|Simple guide to speaking foreign languages|
|Nutrition Advice From the China Study|
|A Reader Recipe: Peanut Butter and Jelly Cereal...|
|Six Senses Hideaway Yao Noi|
|Hair Ideas: 10 Hairstyles Men Love|
|LUX Look: Furry Frills|
|Finding Healthy Dessert Alternatives|
|My Clothes Didn't Match, but He Fit: Part...|
|The Night Ella Fitzgerald Was Arrested For...|
|8 Ways a House Guest Can be Annoying|
|Unlucky 13: Rudy Joins the GOP's 2012 Horde|
|Women Are Increasingly 'Marrying Up'|
|Flip Olivia Wilde's <br>Sex Switch|
|The Book Deadline Cometh|
|Six Guys You've Never Heard Of Who Will Matter...|
|John Varvatos Crest Sterling Silver Cuff Links|
|Capone has the Winners' names for the way-early...|
|'Expendables' Pirates Next Target of...|
|The Last Lions - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Godzilla Returning to the US|
|Bridgit Mendler Leads English Voice Cast of...|
|Is Coppola Shooting a Portion of 'Twixt Now and...|
|No Season Two for Sarah Palin?|
|Oscars: YOUR Best Picture picks?|
|10 Things You May Have Missed On TV This Week...|
|Wonder Woman TV Series Fails to Find a Home|
|The 9 Best Videos Of The Week|
|George Clooney, MTV Team Up To Help Monitor...|
|Top 20 Tweets of the Week: 01/08/11|
|Not quite hard times for Social Distortion and...|
the big picture
|Christmas 2010 - your photos|
|Frozen at the Harbin Ice and Snow festival|
|New York Photos of the Week December 31 -...|
|Saturday, 08 Jan 2011|
|Adding Islam to a Latino Identity|
|photo caption contains external link|
|Danny Santos II - A Smile in the Rain|
|Comic for January 8, 2011|
|greetings from las vegas- here for c.e.s. and...|