- Papers from Norman Ramsey's seminar at Harvard on Advanced Functional Programming.
- Reddit I'm playing w/ nodejs & sockets and I want to test the limits of a multi mouse page.. Please...
- come and get me! ( xpost from comics )
- Scientists track polar bear's nine-day swim. She lost a quarter of her body weight and her year-old cub
- Well Reddit, my weekend just turned to shit. I'm also it just turned shit for a lot of Canadians living in...
- Ghurka saves girl from rape by fighting off 40 (yup, FORTY) armed men. Kills 3, wounds 8, escapes...
- Why the hell are so many comedians and authors such depressed people?
- Anyone remember scorched earth?
- Awesome Green Hill Zone cover
- Everybody say cheese!
- I want you to know...
- "These jets keep circling, and they're not getting any softer. Just set a car alarm off." Reddit...
- Free Egypt!! Question: How to secure a neighborhood?
- Backbone.js Tutorial - by noob for noobs
- A cute girl sits next to you on the train/bus/plane. What do you do? Overthink it of course.
- Is there money to be made writing scam letters for Nigerians in proper English?
- What happend to /r/photography?
- Hey reddit, do you like my new loafers?
- Pharen A Lisp that compiles to PHP
- Whoever you are, wherever you're from, please, have a wonderful day today. Remember that life is short and...
- The best scripting language?
- An odd, but strangely compelling choice...
- Updates on Egypt (Day 3)
- "State TV announces Al Jazeera's broadcasting license and press cards are being revoked. Our bureau is...
- Took this pic earlier today.....up the creek....
- Insecure Superman saves the day
- Yeah cool, he's spraying paint on some pape... OH WHAT.
- Hey bro, can I borrow your chew toy?
- Umbrella Cat knows what's good.
- Remember the L.A. teen charged with Attempted Lynching and got bailed by Google engineer Neil Fraser near...
- Photography Inspirations: Black and White Photos
- Thomas Davis - Blog
- Transcend 500 GB 2.5-Inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable External Hard Drive for Mac and PC
- Joie Womens Baker Short
- 27 Various Optimus Prime Artworks
- BBC News - Live: Egypt unrest day six
- Egypt shuts down Al Jazeera bureau - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
- Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender Series Case
- Roku XDS Streaming Player 1080p
- DAZ 3D - Eweyai Charming and daring, these two texture sets for Eweyai in scarlet and plum are filled with...
- DAZ 3D - FR Christine Introducing Christine, an amazingly beautiful character for Victoria.
- DAZ 3D - Sensual Hair V4 Give V4 a Wonderful and versatile conforming hair with a realistic look. Sensual...
- DAZ 3D - Shades of Atlantis Brotherhood Bundle 1-Deep in the heart of Atlantis, the Brotherhood studies,...
- DAZ 3D - Charming Eweyai 2 texture sets for Eweyai
- Hamilton Escorts
- Zumba Fitness (Video Game)
- Wii Hardware Bundle
- The Sweetest Loving Animals Ever
- Its Not Twitter or Facebook, Its the Power of the Network: Tech News and Analysis
- How To Be More Patient
- Watch TV shows for free | daybraker
- This would liked your boss - Hip Office
- 7 Animals Smarter Than Humans
- 42 New Social Media Resources You May Have Missed
- Real Estate Investing Guide Why Do You Want Them
- futureofresearch - home
- 8 Resources for Beautiful Interface Design Examples - UX Movement
- Japanese Pleasure Toys Cyberskin Beauty with Moveable Limbs
- Sportsheets Super Sex Sling
- Funny Photos and Weird news
- 5 Strategies for Craps Games | Gamblers Journal
- Great Scientists Leloir and Kapitsa | Scienceray
- Don't F**k with this Owl (PIC)
- FOUND: Gene Roddenberry's original 1964 pitch for Star Trek!
- Geologist claims a few dinosaurs survived extinction event
- 3-Year-Old Calls 911 Saves Dad
- Twilight Landing At LAX (Cockpit View) [video]
- Fail: Impatient Scooter Rider Won't Wait for Elevator
- Who Remembers 'Ratt'? [ROUND & ROUND] What Comes Around Goes Around
- What next for Egypt, the USA and the Middle East?
- Why is America so afraid?
- The 50 Most Stylish Fight Scenes Of All Time (VIDEOS)
- The Tea Party Wags The Dog
- Comcast completes NBC Universal merger
- Climber found standing after 1,000ft plunge
- World's Largest Video Game Exhibition Opens in Berlin
- Researchers Say Asteroid Deflection Could Save Earth
- IEIBT Therapy Can Cure Autism... But Insurance Companies Are Refusing To Pay For It!
- Your Path to Finding the Right Girl (Flow-Chart)
- Thor Script Leaked Online and Paramount Nukes It.
- Apple Captures Third Place in Global PC Sales
- Hypocrisy? Diet Coke Sponsors Heart Health Month
- As Egypt Descends in Chaos, Should Sarah Palin Support a US-Led Invasion?
- Mother Admits Killing Teens for being 'Mouthy,'
- Perfect example of Dance like no one's watching [Video]
- Sleeping Baby has a Snack (Vid)
- What Does Google's Subtle Censorship Say About Us?
- Afghans Plan to Stop Recruiting Children as Police
- Man Tattooes 'Mini' on His Penis to Win Free Cooper
- A (Good-Natured) Facebook Face-Off on 'SNL'
- Making Noise for the Silent Era: A 75 Anniversary of Chaplin Little Tramp
- Authorities Go After Designer Drug Dubbed 'Bath Salts'
- Opinion: What I Saw In Egypt
- Djokovic Dominates Murray to Win Australian Open
- Giffords' Husband Facing Tough Choice on Shuttle Mission
- Airline Crews to Ground Sex Traffickers Heading to Super Bowl
- Who's John Thune -- and Why is He on the GOP Short List for President?
- Protests in Egypt Spread to New York
- Omar Suleiman: 5 Facts on the New Vice President in Egypt
- Israelis Nervous About Upheaval in Egypt
- Mystery of 200 Dead Cows in Wisconsin Solved
- Obama: 'Cut Wasteful Spending' and Focus on Job Creation
- John Wheeler Died From 'Blunt Force Trauma,' Officials Say
- George W. Bush Says He's Through With Politics
- Kim Clijsters Defeats Li Na to Win Australian Open
- The Week in Weird (Sex Toy Assault Edition)
- Newsmaker Interview: Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan
- Charlie Sheen Voluntarily Enters Rehab; 'Two and a Half Men' on Hiatus
- Egypt Internet May Return Soon; 3 Reasons Why [GRAPHIC]
- Bristol Palin's Washington University Appearance Canceled Amid Protests
- Police: Army Wife Killed Kids for Being 'Mouthy'
- Amazing Space Pictures [PHOTOS]
- Mubarak Asks Egypt's Government to Resign, But What About Him? [VIDEO]
- Detroit Police Seek Clues in Missing Blind Woman's Disappearance
- Pakistan to Pursue Murder Charges Against US Consular Employee
- Prosecutor Pursuing Charges Against Grandfather in Ohio School Case
- Brian Wilson: Watch His Silly George Lopez Interview [VIDEO]
- Pentagon Outlines Plans to Implement 'Don't Ask' Repeal
- Wounded Man Found in Trunk of Car After Fender Bender
- It's Thrilling. Ish.
- Antique Japanese Postcards
- Can Katy Perry Do That?
- Classic upbeat song about attitudes towards sexuality and how it doesn't matter who shower with kisses.
- Uncle Milton has bought The Farm
- Collect 'Em All!
- "Know then thyself, presume not God to scan/The proper blog post of Mankind is Man."
- "I Didn't Blaze A Trail - I Buried My Husband."
- New year of the rabbit
- Brains 101
- Andy Kershaw: Music Planet
- Let's be fresh out of art school with this, guys.
- Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
- Is there any meaning to this song? / There's no meaning to this song.
- The Exotica Project
- What the hell's goin on out here
- The Kimchi Chronicles: A stranger in a Strange Land
- Beautiful Barista
- "Alison, can you explain what internet is?"
- No ham radio for old men...
- The Miracle of Bigfoot Birth
- Web Search by the people, for the people
- Jacques Rivette
- Gonna play that guitar any-old-how
- Exterminate! Exterminate!
- Bouncer (Kickboxing World Champion) vs Loudmouth
- Stand back, I'm going to try science. wait...let's work together
- Facebook and sadness
- london students fight back
- SNL Bride of Blackenstein Sketch, Jesse Eisenberg, Nicki Minaj (Video) and related posts
- Southern Sudan vote results in: 98.83% chose to secede and related posts
- Aaron Porter a tory too: statement of fact or rhyming slang? and related posts
- Amazon Offering Prime Subscribers Unlimited Free Streaming? and related posts
- Hamas hooking up with Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? (UPDATE) and related posts
- 'The King's Speech' & Tom Hooper Win DGA Prize and related posts
- Marc Van Bommel Sent Off On Milan Serie A Debut (Video) and related posts
- US Embassy In Cairo Urges Americans To Leave Egypt and related posts
- System-wide voice control coming to iPhone via jailbreak and related posts
- Video: Nicki Minaj Comes Alive as the Bride of Blackenstein and related posts
- Australian Open 2011 Men's Final: Novak Djokovic Devastates Andy Murray In Straight Sets To Claim Second...
- Australian Open 2011 Men's Final: Novak Djokovic Vs. Andy Murray In Melbourne and related posts
- Liverpool selling Fernando Torres would be a sign of self-confidence | Paul Hayward and related posts
- Hamas terrorists escape Egyptian prisons, returning to Gaza and related posts
- VoiceActivator Lets you Take Full Control of Voice Control Feature of iPhone or iPod Touch [Jailbreak...
- Mark Zuckerberg 'SNL': Facebook Founder Meets His Parody and related posts
- A New Middle East and related posts
- Diddy Plays Prank On His Son (Video) + Nicki Minaj's SNL Promo and related posts
- Looters break into Cairo museum and related posts
- Strikeforce 'Diaz vs Cyborg' results: Did Herschel Walker win last night? and related posts
- US Embassy demands release of 'unlawfully detained' diplomat who shot 2 Pakistanis and related posts
- Tom Hooper of 'The King's Speech' Wins 2010 Directors Guild Award and related posts
- China Blocks 'Egypt' On Twitter-Like Microblog Sina and related posts
- Obama talks tough with embattled Mubarak and related posts
- David Frye, Nixon impressionist, dies at 77 and related posts
- Mark Zuckerberg And Jesse Eisenberg On Saturday Night Live and related posts
- Pakistan holding diplomat who killed in self defense and related posts
- One World, One Heart 2011 and related posts
- No. 1 Ohio State goes to 22-0 by beating Northwestern 58-57 and related posts
- Clijsters rallies to top Li in Aussie final and related posts
- Novak Djokovic Wins Australian Open Title - NPR
- Hillary Clinton's Advice for Hosni Mubarak by Chris Good - The Atlantic (blog)
- 'The Rite' Tops Weekend Box Office - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Charlie Sheen's Troubles Are Nothing New - E! Online (blog)
- Zuckerberg 'friends' actor in Facebook movie - AFP
- Clinton: US wants to see orderly transition into Egypt democracy - Ha'aretz
- Egypt's Al Jazeera bans shows channel's key role - Reuters Africa
- Clinton: Egypt must transition to democracy - Houston Chronicle
- US presses Mubarak for transition to democracy - Reuters Africa
- Travel warning issued, evacuation to start as protests continue in Egypt - Xinhua
- Murray hails champion Djokovic - The Press Association
- VIDEO: Watch Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg's SNL Monologue - Forbes (blog)
- Murray will have more chances at a Slam - FOXSports.com
- World transfixed by Egyptian protests - Washington Post
- Swiss citizens advised to leave Egypt - swissinfo.ch
- Crowds turn out for returning Tunisian Islamist - Financial Times
- What does Tunisia or Egypt have to do with Philippine stocks? - Philippine Star
- As Tunisians Cheer Egypt, Islamist Leader Returns - NPR
- Eco-friendly plastic bottles stoke recycling fight - USA Today
- Walking Cairo's uncertain streets - Aljazeera.net
- Brits Warned To Avoid Egypt Hot Spots - Sky News
- A Little Networking on 'Saturday Night Live' - New York Times (blog)
- 'No discussion' about cutting Egypt aid, says Clinton - Straits Times
- Southern Sudanese Vote Overwhelmingly To Secede - NPR
- Thousands of cheering supporters welcome Tunisian Islamist party leader on ... - The Canadian Press
- US, Turkey Evacuating Citizens from Egypt - Voice of America
- Tennis-Third force Djokovic wins second Australian Open - Reuters UK
- On SNL, Mark Zuckerberg meets Jesse Eisenberg - Washington Post
- Veterans Exposed To Agent Orange Get More Help - SmartAboutHealth
- BA 2886: The flight to freedom - Aljazeera.net
- Chinese ready for upheaval and sex in Year of the Rabbit
- Did CNN Sabotage Rep. Bachmann's SOTU Response?
- Violence, scandal mar governor's race in Mexico
- Stinky feet lead to jail - and an essay
- Bachmann's Tea Party State of the Union address gets 'Saturday Night Live' treatment (Video)
- Republican Jack Kingston On Evolution: I'm Not From A Monkey! (VIDEO)
- Clinton urges 'transition to a democratic regime' in Egypt
- GOP: Tax breaks for everyone, except those pregnant teenage rape victims, the dirty whores
- Canna Cola: Marijuana sodas to go on sale in US
- Little-Known Black History Fact: Horace King
- Mathematics Professor charged with urinating on the front door of a colleague
- Little-Known Black History Fact: Mary Bowser and Elizabeth Van Lew
- Little-Known Black History Fact: Madam C.J. Walker, Beyond the Beauty Shop
- Christian evangelical: AIDS is the "costly" consequence of loving gay children
- Little-Known Black History Fact: Lewis Temple
- Illegal Closure of the Gaza Strip: Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population.pdf
- Colleen LaRose a.k.a Jihad Jane to switch plea to guilty: report
- Republicans target Treasury's struggling homeowner program
- Terrorist Threat At Local Mosque
- If Reagan were alive, would the tea party want him?
- Black? White? Asian? More Young Americans Choose All of the Above
- Poll Watcher To New Black Panther Party Videographer: 'Don't F**k Up The Story' (VIDEO)
- Political Cartoons: Obama 2011 State Of The Union
- Senate approves voter ID legislation (Texas), includes CCWs
- Bachmann Takes Heat From Veterans' Group for Proposing Benefits Cuts - FoxNews.com
- Utah Lawmakers propose the 1911 as the State Gun
- Illinois woman accused of attacking officer with sex toy says she acted in self-defence
- Giffords husband to decide on space trip in mid-Feb.
- Airport staff say 7cm toy is a 'firearm'
- Top 10 Truly Badass Saints - Listverse
- Books of The Times: He Heard America Singing
- Key European Leaders Urge Restraint in Cairo
- Clinton Urges Egyptian Dialogue
- The Lede: Latest Updates on Day 6 of Egypt Protests
- Djokovic Wins Australian Open, Defeating Murray
- Egyptians Defiant as Military Does Little to Quash Protests
- A Golden Age of Foreign Films, Mostly Unseen
- Tea Party Gets Early Start on G.O.P. Targets for 2012
- Political Blogs Ready to Flood Campaign Trail
- Race Remixed: Black? White? Asian? More Young Americans Choose All of the Above
- For Americans Stranded in Egypt, No Quick Exits
- Obama Presses Egypt for Change, Without Calling for New Face at the Top
- City Room: Egyptian Protests Extend to New York
- DealBook: Massey Energy Is to Be Sold to Alpha Natural Resources
- Milton Babbitt, Composer, Dies at 94
- Man in the News: Choice Likely to Please the Military, Not the Crowds
- The Name Rings a Bell
- Whats Broken in Greece? Ask an Entrepreneur
- Arab Executives Predict Regime Change in Egypt
- DealBook: Alpha to Buy Massey in $7 Billion Deal
- Lockout Is Strategy With Risks for Owners
- Twitter, as a Helpmate, Goes to Capitol Hill
- City Critic: No Permit? No Touching the Pistols
- Egyptians Wonder Whats Next
- Family Vanishes in Attack on Market
- U.S. Calls for Release of Official
- DealBook: Of Wealth and (Un)Happiness
- Giffordss Husband Faces Decision on Shuttle Flight
- You Dont Have to Pay It
- Urging Restraint, U.S. Military Faces Test of Influence
- Phone, Internet, TV ... And Gas?
- Live! From New York! It's Mark Zuckerberg!
- How and Why Every Song Can Be an App
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Digit Battleships
- As Egypt Erupts, Al Jazeera Offers Its News for Free to Other Networks
- Sound of My Voice Infiltrates Time-Traveler's Creepy Cult
- Internet 'Kill Switch' Legislation Back in Play
- How Angry Birds Is Becoming the Next Super Mario
- Incredible Crayola Sculptures Even the White House Couldn't Ignore
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Sony's Next-Gen Portable, Verizon iPhone and Macworld
- Does Obama's 'Net Freedom Agenda' Hurt the U.S.?
- Communicate If Your Government Shuts Off Your Internet
- Google Cracks Down on Spammers and Scrapers
- Scopes Weeps: Evolution Still Struggling in Public Schools
- How Egypt Shut Down Its Internet
- London's 2012 Olympic Venues Taking Shape
- Assange: 'We Have to Survive This Leak'
- Amazon Security Flaw Accepts Inexact Passwords
- New Species of African Wolf Identified
- Pitching Data Helps Quantify Umpire Mistakes
- How to Play a Duet for Violin and Radioactive Particles
- Undercover Kicks Let You Pedal or Hoof It in High Style
- As Egypt Tightens Its Internet Grip, Tunisia Looks to Open Up
- How Hulu Lost Its Place in a Netflix World
- Hidden Fractals Suggest Answer to Ancient Math Problem
- Genetic History of Pneumonia-Causing Superbug Unraveled
- Internet Down in Egypt
- Goalline Tech Imminent for International Soccer
- Egypt's Internet Shutdown Can't Stop Mass Protests
- Alt Text: Apple, Facebook Double-Team the Unwitting Masses
- Atomic Disguise Makes Helium Look Like Hydrogen
- Nook Color Is Now a $250 Honeycomb Tablet
- Connecticut AG Opts For Street View Settlement, Without Seeing the Data
- Linux.conf.au Talks Available Online
- FCC Wants Net Neutrality Suits Stopped
- UK Research Aims For 100x Speedup In Fiber-Based Broadband
- Open-source Challenge To Exchange Gains Steam
- Sony Sends DMCA Takedown Notice To GitHub
- Internet Kill Switch Back On the US Legislative Agenda
- Model Says Religiosity Gene Will Dominate Society
- A Kinect Princess Leia Hologram In Realtime
- China Blocks 'Egypt' On Twitter-Like Site
- New Android Exploit Discovered To Steal Data
- Using Search To Reconnect Refugees With Their Families
- EFL 1.0 Is Finally Released
- Apple Hints At Near-Field Payments System In Next-Gen iPhone, iPad
- Golden Gate Bridge To Eliminate Tollbooths
- How Do You Protect Servers From a Rogue Admin?
- Who Unfriended You, and Why
- Egypt Cuts the Net, Net Fights Back
- UK ISPs Consider VPN To Avoid Piracy Crackdown
- A Lego Replica of the Antikythera Mechanism
- Ruby Dropped In Netbeans 7
- New Critical Bug In All Current Windows Versions
- Amazon Flaw Lets Password Variants Through
- eBooks Nearly Outsell Print Books At Amazon
- Alaska Must Release Palin E-mails By May
- Malaysia Releases Genetically Modified Mosquitoes
- FBI Executes 40 Search Warrants For 'Anonymous'
- Stem Cell Research Running Into IP Brick Walls
- Michael Swanwick's demonic Great Humongous Snow Pile
- Wonderland cutlery with magnifying glasses in the handles
- EFF: FBI may have committed more than 40K intelligence violations since 9/11
- How a comics legend got canned from Whole Foods for inappropriate signage
- Giant Diesel loco throws a piston
- AnarchistU Toronto: free school classes for February
- Kitty Midnight Madness!
- Beowulf sock pattern
- Egypt: 8-year-old girl lectures Mubarak on what he should do next
- Following events in Egypt on Twitter
- Report: Fearing spark of unrest, China blocks the word "Egypt" on Twitter-like microblogging service
- Letter from fmr. US Deputy CTO to Egypt's IT Minister who shut off Internet
- Notes on the Egyptian internet, censorship resistance, and Tor
- Live From the Egyptian Revolution
- Reports of damage, and civilians preventing damage, to Egyptian Museum antiquities
- Pharaoh's army got drowned
- Robert Fisk in Egypt: "Death throes of a dictatorship"
- Egypt (video): Army intervenes to protect protesters from police
- Stratfor: In Egypt, plainclothes security forces are looting
- Exorcist Kitteh
- Kickboxer champion club-bouncer defeats a loudmouth
- Egypt: The Twitter-less revolution
- Egyptian and US military forces are totally friendsies
- Revolver that fires shotgun shells
- Modern homes are firetraps?
- Axe Cop fan-film
- Three Little Bops: 1957 Looney Tunes jazz version of the Three Little Pigs
- Denim in the 17th century
- Francis Ford Coppola, copyfighter
- What the LibreOffice fork means for Oracle's shabby treatment of Sun's free software projects
- Generation Y women losing basic sammich making skills
- Panicking about what to get your lady for Valentines Day? Try this unique piece: A cast bronze lynx penis...
- It's one thing to have the nickname of "Crazy Dave." It's another thing to call yourself...
- All across the world, newspapers, activists, scientists are calling for a long time South Asian dictator to...
- Kentucky theme park wants to build full scale biblical ark using public money. Noah counting for tastes of...
- Good news: Girl Scout cookie season starts next week. Bad news: Several councils will only sell a few...
- "If you'd rather that people focus more on your accomplishments than your clothes, look to careers...
- The most bad-ass picture of lightining enveloping magma as it spews up from an active volcano you'll see...
- Photoshop this strong arm
- "Geezer Bandit" hits L.A. again. He was almost caught when he spent five minutes arguing with the...
- Barefoot and filthy, urine-soaked pants with rusty razorblade & used hypodermic needle in the pocket is...
- Mubarak appoints Suleiman as vice president of Egypt. Apparently the Ottomens really want the pyriamids for...
- Through The Looking Glass: a look at covers to "Alice in Wonderland" through the years
- Excerpts from the "Egyptian Activists' Action Plan" given to protesters. They obviously didn't...
- Remember all the slowdown that the union caused in the New York snowstorm cleanup last month? Yeah, about...
- What your state is best at: the United States of Awesome.
- Looters in Cairo rip heads off two mummies. Arnold Vosloo glowers
- Crown Jewels Condoms of Distinction labelled 'tasteless'. Maybe initially, yes
- Apparently last Friday was "Take Your Teenage Son On An Armed Robbery Day"
- "The old concealing marijuana and Xanax in the buttocks trick has failed once again"
- Not news: woman arrested for assault; News: a string of 10 assaults; Fark: she's 78 and by assault we mean...
- Mugger leaves his slippers behind at the scene of the crime after he takes a lady's purse. Slippers? Really?
- Photoshop these kids having a ball
- Remember the 1970s, when cars were small and car pools were big?
- Political crisis in Haiti draws help from Clinton - Forbes
- Novak Djokovic wins men's Australian Open, beating Andy Murray in 3 sets - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Obama to honor 28 victims of 1961 tower collapse - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Chuck Schumer: Drug-Like Bath Salts Should Be Banned - Huffingtonpost.com
- Political crisis in Haiti draws help from Clinton - Boston Herald
- Ivy League case tests Rockefeller drug law change - Sacramento Bee
- Myanmar opposition group launches website - San Francisco Gate
- Political crisis in Haiti draws help from Clinton - San Francisco Gate
- Fighter Jets Deployed Over Cairo as Demands for Hosni Mubarak's Ouster Spreads - ABC News
- Myanmar opposition group launches website - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Political crisis in Haiti draws help from Clinton - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- 10 killed in German train crash, toll could rise - Forbes
- Clinton: Egypt must transition to democracy - Los Angeles Times
- Alpha Natural reaches $7.1B deal for Massey Energy - Rapid City Journal
- Novak Djokovic overwhelms Andy Murray in straight sets to win his second Australian Open title - New York...
- Fighter jets swoop over Cairo in show of force - Boston Herald
- Egypt turmoil rattles Middle East stock markets - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Fire, explosions at Venezuela arms depot; 1 killed - San Jose Mercury News
- Political crisis in Haiti draws help from Clinton - San Jose Mercury News
- Egypt turmoil rattles Middle East stock markets - Boston Herald
- Chaos engulfs Cairo as Egypt's leader points to successor - KVUE
- Fighter jets swoop over Cairo in show of force - AZCentral.com
- Mubarak Meets Military Commanders as Protesters, Looters Disregard Curfew - Bloomberg
- Fire, explosions at Venezuela arms depot; 1 killed - Forbes
- Tunisian Islamist party leader returns home - Forbes
- Calif. officer wounded, police search for shooter - KABC
- Political Crisis in Haiti Draws Help From Clinton - ABC News
- Novak Djokovic wins Australian Open title, beats Andy Murray - San Jose Mercury News
- Aung San Suu Kyi's Myanmar opposition group launches first official website - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- US Embassy tells Americans to weigh leaving Egypt - Forbes
- Jamie Radtke: Tea Party 'Wouldn't Exist Today If Republicans Hadn't Failed Under Bush Years'
- Natalie Portman, Sofia Vergara & Jennifer Lawrence: Who Was Saturday Night's Best-Dressed? (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Bill Daley Addresses His Past Criticism Of Obama's Health Care Law
- Incontinence: 12 Natural Remedies
- Animal Photos Of The Week
- Chuck Schumer: GOP Risking, 'God Forbid.. A Depression' With Budget Antics
- John Boehner: Gabrielle Giffords Shooting May Not Have Been Prevented By Increased Security
- Al Jazeera Told To Shut Down In Egypt
- Egypt Turmoil Rattles Middle East Stock Markets
- Egypt Protests: Thousands Of Tourists Swarm Cairo Airport (VIDEO)
- John Thune, Why Senator's On GOP Short List For 2012
- Massey Energy To Be Sold To Alpha Natural Resources
- Hillary Clinton: Egypt Must Transition To Democracy
- Lea T., Transsexual Model, Takes First Turn On The Runway (PHOTOS)
- Gretchen Morgenson: A Bank Crisis Whodunit, With Laughs And Tears
- Tea Party Eyes GOP Primary Targets For 2012
- The Aisle New York Launches: Would You Buy Your Wedding Dress Online? (PHOTOS)
- Gold Value: The 13 Countries That Control The World's Supply
- Neil Patrick Harris Tweets Kids, Gets John Lithgow As 'How I Met Your Mother' Dad
- Chuck Schumer: Drug-Like Bath Salts Should Be Banned
- Eva Longoria On 'Desperate Housewives' Set: Shows Off Her Curves (PHOTOS)
- Republicans Keeping Politics Out Of Egypt Debate, Divided On Posture
- Tokyo Roller Coaster Death: Man Dies In Amusement Park Fall
- Joan Rivers On Keith Olbermann's MSNBC Exit
- Digits Digest: Tech By The Numbers (STATS)
- Jonathan Knight Is Gay: New Kids On The Block Star Comes Out
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Obama Redefines Democrats As Party Of Optimism: Joe Klein
- Novak Djokovic Wins Australian Open
- 'Batman': Christian Bale Open To Fourth Movie, Robin Williams As Villain?
- Top 20: Truly Incredible Photography
- What A Man Is Looking At Every Woman
- The CIA and the Nazis-Full Length Documentary
- The bad way to start the day
- Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h57ocphj - Shared by sarahesoltan
- Let's Stand With The People Of Egypt! | LoupDargent.com
- Protesters across Egypt defy curfew - Middle East
- How To Be More Patient
- SMF User Help: Registering at the Mixxingbowl Forums
- Talking Cat (Wake Up Kitty 2)
- YouTube - Stonewall Jackson - Don't Be Angry
- 3 Tips for Managing Your iTunes Collection
- 10 Poisonous Animals on Earth
- We need a new MixxingBowl.com Logo...
- The Magical Levitation Photography by David Blaine
- White American Desert - White Sands
- YouTube - BB King - The Thrill is Gone
- Bizarre: Amazing Gun Shoe Design
- Love it ...
- 10 Star Trek Ships Recreated In Lego
- This picture was uploaded using Automatic twitpic uploader ma... on Twitpic
- Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood and Revolution - Threat Matrix
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate on GetGlue
- HAARP Holes In Heaven-Full Length Documentary
- Discover How To Obtain Information About Online Masters Psychology Degrees
- The poem Footprints In The Sand
- Cool bridges around the world
- YouTube - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Refugee - 1979
- Strangest Divorce Contentions
- Birth Year Inflation Rates
- Five Best Windows Timer Applications [Hive Five]
- DIY Touch Screen Jukebox Puts a Modern Twist on Old School Tunes [Music]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Build a Pirate Box for Mobile and Secure File Sharing [Video]
- DIY Lazy Susan Supply Organizer Keeps Office Supplies at Hand [Organization]
- Harvest Rain Water to Water Your Garden for Free [Environment]
- Use a Paint Roller to Create Perfect Light Circles in Your Photos [Photography]
- Know Your Bolts; An Infographic Guide to Fasteners [Tools]
- Top 10 Tips, Tricks, and Tools to Train, Exercise, and Better Your Brain [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Upcycle an Empty CD Spindle into a Desk Lamp [Lighting]
- Learn to Code Epilogue: Best Practices and Additional Resources [Video]
- From the Tips Box: Multi-Page Articles, Google Chrome Instant, and iPhone Banking [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- Save Your Smartphone's Battery with Dark Wallpapers and Themes [Battery Life]
- sharkZapper Controls Grooveshark from Chrome's Navigation Bar [Downloads]
- How to Foil a Nationwide Internet Shutdown [Disconnected]
- IRS2Go Tracks Your Tax Return from Your Phone [Downloads]
- Should I Go Back to School? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Why Comfort is a Productivity Killer [Productivity]
- How Do You Get the Most Out of Your (Extended) Warranty? [Ask The Readers]
- Roll a Powerful Media HTPC for Less Than $500 [How To]
- Find Time for Your Personal Life and Get a Handle on Your Out-of-Control Work Schedule [Stress Management]
- We're All Smiles in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Increase Your Chances of Getting a Raise by Asking at the Right Time [Jobs]
- Learn How Many Calories You're Burning with Nearly Any Activity [Health]
- ClearLock Locks Your Windows Desktop Without Hiding It [Downloads]
- Quickly Toggle Sharing Preferences in OS X with an AppleScript [Scripts]
- Check For (But Don't Buy) Extended Warranties When Buying Refurbished [Saving Money]
- Instascriber Automatically Adds Articles to Instapaper from RSS Feeds [Instapaper]
- See How Fast Netflix Streaming Actually Delivers on Your ISP [Performance Tests]
- Run Scala code on your GPU with ScalaCL in 1 minute !
- Why avoid MySQL? - Nuxeo Technical Knowledge Base (FAQ)
- Mark Reinholds Blog
- Scala for the Impatient
- Java Code Geeks: Best Of The Week - 2011 - W05
- Install Windows Phone 7 Apps on Windows Phone from unsupported Marketplace countries
- Android JSON Parsing with Gson Tutorial
- Presentation: Scrum at bbv Software Services AG
- Template Explorer Underappreciated features of Microsoft SQL Server
- Populate ASP.NET ListBox with Sequential Numbers using LINQ
- Why I Left Google
- How to check if a thread holds lock on a particular object in Java
- How to Launch Your Startup in 16 Easy Steps (Infographic)
- What is a Technology Evangelist?
- How a VPN can improve your online life
- Eclipse 3.7 and 4.1 M5 News
- If you're on OS X and you miss Windows a bit, you can just go to this website
- How to show Stock Market prices in WPF UI?
- A Kinect Princess Leia hologram in realtime
- Tiny Patch Cuts Firefox 4's Startup Time in Half
- ComponentOne Introduces a Collection of jQuery UI Widgets
- Is Ruby on Rails? Well it's not on NetBeans anymore.
- Taste Of SQL For In-Memory Cache Queries
- 12 Fun & Clever Examples of HTML5
- Apache CouchDB 1.0.2 has been released
- 15 Excellent Firefox Plugins To Make Developers Lives Easier
- JBoss AS 6.0.0.Final Interview
- 100+ Stunning XHTML/CSS Free Templates
- We Can Do Better: The Overlooked Importance of Professional Journalism
- City Calls In Chicken Chasers
- Super Bowl Stripper Shortage
- Elspeth Beard, Motorcycle Mama
- Neon Genesis Evangelion-Themed Hotel Room
- Dog Takes Bullets to Save Master
- Zuckerberg-Eisenberg-Samberg: SNL Goes Meta
- When Hobbies Collide: Video Game Cross Stitch
- Whole Foods' Loss is Paul Maybury's Gain
- Robot Tunes For Two
- Dog Has a Map of the World on Nose
- Klingon iPhone Stand
- Butterfly Curves
- Bermuda Triangle of Productivity
- Ghostbusters Ghost Trap in LEGO
- NBA Stuntman Dunks Ball, Self
- Brush Your Teeth with This Stick
- Climber Survives 1,000-Foot Fall
- Woman Sues Diddy for Child Support, Causing 9/11
- Blind Man to Drive at Daytona 500
- Beowulf Socks Are Written in Anglo-Saxon
- Talking TP
- Balloon Muppets
- CSUN Math Professor Charged With Peeing on Colleague's Door
- Fire Chief Ticketed While Aiding Injured Woman
- 40 Train Robbers vs. 1 Gurkha
- Revolver Fires 28 Gauge Shotgun Shells
- Revolver Fires 28 Gauge Shotgun Sells
- Live Action Axe Cop
- This Week at Neatorama
- A City of 42 Million People
- Kitty Midnight Madness!
- Autobot Info
- Crime Scene Scarf
- Quantum Water Inside a Carbon Nanotube
- Bacon: The Gateway Meat for Vegetarians
- Humans Being Amazing
- Human Beings Never Cease to Amaze
- U.S.A. (Unfortunate Superlatives of America)
- R.I.P., Gladys Horton, Lead Singer for the Original "Please Mr. Postman"
- A Time-Lapse Movie Inside the Brain
- A Regular Cetacean Capulet-Montague Situation (Okay, Not Quite, But That's the Headline I'm Going With)
- Why Everyone Outside of Wisconsin Should Make The Packers Their #2 Favorite Team
- A Bubble All Its Own
- I Don't Know How We Can Look More Epic Than This
- Too Much Mama Grizzly and Tiger Mom, Not Enough of This
- Will the Day Come When Life Is Made Up Almost Entirely Of Pranks, Goofs and Attention-Grabbers?
- Hey, The Last Supper Was a Seder, So Why Not?
- Wow. I Did Not See That Conclusion Coming.
- A Refreshingly Novel Explanation
- This Gentleman Is Nuts
- Type '241543903' Into Google Images and - Naturally - You Get a Whole Bunch of People Sticking Their Heads...
- Music, Cold, Wet: Happy To Be Alive
- Sister, Daughter, Sister, Daughter . . .
- Big Questions of the Day
- Is It Good To Feel Less Pain?
- The Worst Commutes in the World
- Stupid Me: And Here I Thought Bottled Water Was A Ridiculous Idea
- Where Are Fellini and Herzog When We Need Them?
- Only For Those Who Take Drugs, Believe in God, Or Think They're Having a Nervous Breakdown (Plus Everybody...
- Can You Imagine the Rubber Band Ball China Could Make, If She Only Put Her Mind To It?
- Two Satires For the Price of One
- Pressure Mounts On Mubarak to Leave Egypt [Protests]
- Anne Hathaway and the Sisterhood of the Terrible Pants [Gossip Roundup]
- Condiment-Wielding Library Vandal Gets Jail Time [Crime]
- Anti-Government Protests Spread to Sudan [Protests]
- Are Soccer Fans the Unsung Heroes of Egypt's Uprising? [Protests]
- Republican Congressman Tells Bill Maher He Doesn't Believe In Evolution [Video]
- Open Wide [Open Caption]
- Egyptian Looters Rip Off Heads of Two Mummies [Protests]
- Air Force Cadets Expelled Over Fake Weed [Not Drugs]
- Accuweather.com Has the World's Most Terrifying Weather Maps [Panic]
- Taco Bell Launches Ad to Defend Its 'Beef' [Badvertising]
- Buddhist Monk Could Serve Jail Time Under Bhutan's Anti-Smoking Law [Smoking]
- New Aaron Sorkin Drama Delves Into Thrilling World of Keith Olbermann [Television]
- Creepy EMT Arrested for Stalking Ambulance Patient [Stalkers]
- Why Porn Stars Hate Facebook [Social Networks]
- Here's a Monkey Swarm [Video]
- The Latest Developments From Egypt [Protests]
- Obama Streaker Gets Probation, No $1 Million Reward [Stunts]
- Charlie Sheen Paid His Porn Star Party-mate $30,000 [Gossip Roundup]
- Man Dumped in Landfill Died From Blunt Force Trauma [Investigations]
- Lloyd Blankfein Got a Nice Big Raise [Money]
- Slush Puppies [Pic Of The Day]
- Charlie Sheen Heads to Rehab Once Again [TrainWrecks]
- What's Opening In Theaters Today [Video]
- Who's Going to the Super-Secret 'Billionaires Caucus' This Weekend? [Events]
- Egypt's President Refuses to Step Down [Update]
- Comment of the Day: Sarah Palin's Outbox [We Read You]
- You Can Do a Better Job Designing NBC Universal's New Logo [Design]
- Dennis Kucinich Settles Olive Attack Lawsuit [Lawsuits]
- Raise Your Hands [Giveaways]
|The Caucus: Sunday Breakfast Menu, Jan. 30|
|America Knows Whats Important, Charlie Sheen...|
|Jeff Zients Will Lead Reorganization of Federal...|
|Approval Ratings and Re-Election Odds|
|Mascots of the Self-Congratulatory Elites|
|Turning back Glenn Beck's attacks on Frances...|
|American Liberals and the Streets of Cairo|
wall street j.
|Moinian, Related Cos. Settle Fight Over Office...|
|The Best of Kass|
|Snapshot performance: What do your investments...|
|How Women and Men Spend Their Money|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Day 4 Davos Snapshot|
|The Best U.S. Business Schools 2010|
|Cracking Open TED Books: Brilliant Ideas in...|
|Calling All Boulder Tech Companies To Engage...|
|Despite further deterioration in Egypt over the...|
|iPad Mags Need A New Blueprint|
|iPad Mags Need A New Blueprint (Erick...|
|4 Reasons to Spring A Few Bucks For That...|
|Seeing Triple Zuckerbergs (Including the Real...|
|Need faster machine learning? Take a...|
|Amazon Web Services Launches SES Simple Email...|
|Electronic Frontier Foundation Uncovers...|
|Angry Birds Rio Game Release Date and Trailer|
|FLASHBACK: Steve Jobs interview from 1985 with...|
|Will the real Mark Zuckerberg poke the others...|
|Ars at Macworld: "Ihnatko Almanac"...|
|Twitter Declares, The Tweets Must Flow|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Verizon Confirms iPhone Launch for Existing...|
|Media Decoder: Angry Birds Go Hollywood|
|Motorola Atrix 4G, HTC Inspire 4G briefly show...|
|Tech News Today 168: Egypt Flips Off Internet|
|The Daily for iPad to launch on 2 Feb|
|Friday in Cairo: The "Day of Rage"|
|ElBaradei: Hit the road, Mubarak|
|Milton M. Levine, 97, Inventor of Ant Farm, Dies|
|Most Pencils Fit in Mouth at Once (URDB Feat of...|
|Crunched in the Clink: Dutch Prisoner Too Big...|
|Directors Guild Awards: Colin Firth, Natalie...|
|5 Sidekicks Who Got Screwed By History|
|Referee Starts Puberty|
|Axe Cop: The Movie|
|Keyboards for All Situations|
|Weird Week Video: Cuddle it,Trash it, Muppet|
|Climbing in a Flat Land|
|Restaurant Name FAIL|
|sugar honey iced tea|
|Charlie Sheen's Uncle Tries To Steal Two And A...|
|Gorilla Walks Like A Man|
|GIF: A Naptym Kiss|
|New Invisibility Cloak Closer to Working...|
|On Science Publishing|
|A Sense of Doubt|
|How to Build a Backyard Ice Rink|
|A Different Kind of Third Hand|
|Live From Copley Fairlawn Prison|
|5 Non-automotive Uses for Biofuel|
|Is speculation in multiverses as immoral as...|
|Bug to spider: I will control your offspring's sex|
|Shinya Kimura, motorcycle maker|
|Weekend Links: Measuring Weather in Terms of Shaq|
|A UFO in Jerusalem zips over Mount Zion [Video]|
|Time Capsule Found Inside SF School Wall|
|Final Fantasy XIII-2 Teaser Trailer|
|GRIN plasmonics: A practical path to superfast...|
|Trump International Hotel and Tower (Chicago)|
|This Week in the Future, January 24-28, 2011|
|The Birds And The Bees|
|Of Another Fashion Intends To Remedy Historical...|
|: Partner News: University of Michigan Offers...|
|We Can Do Better: The Overlooked Importance of...|
|DIY Panton Chair by Peter Jakubik|
|Never mind about the picnics|
|Mark Zuckerberg: Most Awkward SNL Guest Ever?|
|Stunning Black and White Street Art...|
|Skeleton of Graf Zeppelin|
|Ramsey County Roseville Library / Meyer,...|
|Sad Keanu isWait, What The?|
|The Colorful Work of Norman McLarren|
|How to Finally Get Better Sleep|
|Your Money or Your Life|
|Ask Unclutterer: Movies with an uncluttered theme|
|The Ripped and the Righteous|
|The Simplest Diet for Lean Fitness|
|New Concerns About Hormone Therapy|
|Cities of the Future|
|How to Find Your Body's Perfect Skirt|
|Agent Provocateur expands into US, opens new...|
|What Comes Around Goes Around|
|Honeysuckle Home: Decorating with Pantone's...|
|Hillary Clinton Desperate for Egyptian...|
|7 Ways to Keep Your Posture Perfect|
|AICN Exclusive: Henry Cavill is Zack Snyder's...|
|Henry Cavill Is 'Superman': Actor Lands Lead...|
|Even The Rain - Trailer|
|Henry Cavill Cast as Superman|
|2011 Sundance Film Festival Award Winners|
|Watch: Wonderful Sundance 2011 '10 Days of...|
|Sofia vs. Minka: Who'd You Rather?|
|'The Rite': Where'd it go wrong?|
|New Aaron Sorkin Drama Delves Into Thrilling...|
|Henry Cavill Officially Cast as Zack Snyders...|
|Cut Copy Need You Now|
|Nicki Minaj, Mark Zuckerberg Shake Up 'Saturday...|
|Avant-Garde Composer Milton Babbitt Dies at 94|
|Tanya Morgan on their new record, the decision...|
the big picture
|Challenger disaster: 25 years later|
|Dreaming of the Dakar Rally|
|Sunday, 30 Jan 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Cairo and Elsewhere|
|Susanne Varley//children%27s book illustration,...|
|Chris Clor - Buoy22|
|Die buble DIEEE|
|Comic for January 30, 2011|
|an open letter to intel|