- A wife asks her husband, a software engineer...
- Back in 2006, I created my own motion sensor device by taping a book to my desk and a mouse to my keyboard.
- GOP rep: I made a 'terrible mistake' in last year's Patriot Act vote. We have faced far more malignant and...
- what are they for?
- Nokia CEO Stephen Elop, who essentially gave Nokia to Microsoft for free, is the 8th largest individual MS...
- Here is a helpful Venn diagram which explains the difference between Republicans and the Muslim Brotherhood
- The Sad Truth: As We Celebrate the Growth of Democracy Elsewhere, We're Faced With the Diminishment of...
- I'm just in it for...
- And she's still smiling...
- Coach, can I stand next to someone besides Kovasevic on penalty shots?
- Meanwhile in Japan...
- A visual explanation why SQL's LIKE is slow
- signal flares
- NaziLeak: The leak of thousands of confidential e-mails from members of Germany's far-right National...
- Egypt: Americans scorn AlJazeera but it playd greater role in promoting democracy in Arab world than...
- Minecraft's RFC 1149.5-compliant Random Number Generator
- Fireworks Fail
- So you think Call of Duty is intense...real video of military firefight from "FPS" perspective
- Hey, reddit, try to out-awkward this...
- Plants VS Zombies: Handmade Chess Set
- Girls Volleyball Shorts: An invention I thoroughly enjoy.
- Guy takes on 5 Drunk idiots with a metal bat and wins
- My 44 yr old mom is becoming a photographer... she used a timer to shoot herself...
- Can we stop taking Perry Bible Fellowship comics, posting them on imgur and posting them?
- 150 years ago, either my baby or my wife would've died. But today, my unborn baby was rescued from a cord...
- PS3 Hacker Geohot Raps On Youtube, Dares Sony To Exhibit It
- I'm not sure what to even say about this image.
- My Lebanese coworker workin' it for citizenship.
- Lindsay Marie:
- 44 Free Wing Photoshop Brush Sets
- Bus rentals
- Drawing Programs
- the symptomps of bird flue
- Air Cooling
- The Worlds Most Beautiful Homes
- Imperial Hero Medieval Virtual World Ability to socialize and compete with thousands of real players...
- As a mighty monarch in the Middle Ages, your mission is to build a fortress and arm your minions to the...
- As a mech pilot, you're in full command of your battle bot: Gigantic opponents await you in the arena,...
- Emporea Seize your throne! Personalize your hero and conquer a nation in Emporea's enthralling fantasy...
- Play the real-time MMO strategy game for fantasy-RPG fans
- The Least And Most Stressful Jobs On The Planet
- The Most Beautiful Gifts Given to Women
- Introducing the next instalment to the Dream Home: London furniture for the Foyer and Living Room. This...
- Complimenting the Dining Room is the Dream Home: Dining Room Furniture - London pack. This set features...
- The London furniture expansion pack for the Great Room is a collection of detailed props that provide...
- The next installment in the Dream Home series is the Children's Furniture pack. The set has ten adjustable...
- Add these 12 stand alone figures to the Dream Home Media Room for the perfect television experience. The...
- The Logic of Computer Technology Abacus
- How to Prepare a Good Cv?
- Secretive Society
- Women and Fashion
- Search Still Sucks
- Sun Enters the Aquarius Sign
- The Twitter Cant Topple Dictators Article Pressthink
- Rookie comedian describes his gut-wrenching first performance (podcast + video)
- 5 Bizarre Facts About Hitler
- Kittens and Babies are so Alike!
- Swimming Cats Are So Funny :)) !
- PS3 hacker Geohot Raps On Youtube, Dares Sony To Exhibit It, And Sony Music To Record It
- Playboy Mansion Illness: Dozens Reported ill After Party
- McConnell says Obama agenda is `over'
- Ron Paul Wins Conservatives' Straw Poll
- Social Networking Americans' Valentine's Day Plans [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Egypt military pledges transition to civilian rule
- Least Popular Valentine's Day Cards (Pics)
- If you know nothing else in sign language, make sure you know this..... (PIC)
- At Last, Bernie Madoff Gives Back
- The Tablet Wars Are About to Get Interesting
- Israel fears nightmare scenario after Mubarak
- Last Week Asteroid 2011 CQ1 Made the Closest Near-Earth Miss on Record
- Lady golfers unhappy about law to end sex discrimination
- A night in the life of the twin 8-m Very Large Telescopes in Chile - UT 3, 4 & The Milky Way [video]
- Chase Britton, Boy Without a Cerebellum, Baffles Doctors
- Must See: These Dirty Nikes Sold For $5,000
- Rachel Maddow Blasts Fox for Betraying Freedom and Siding with Mubarak
- Hate cloaked under the disguise of Religion
- Algeria shuts down internet and Facebook as protest mounts
- Wind and Mr. Ug: Finding love on the (Mbius) strip [video]
- 6 Greatest Places on Earth to Buy Vinyl
- Street Bike Fail
- Man stabs friend to death over predictive-text misspelling: Convicted of manslaughter
- I Beat Anorexia... (Pic)
- Ask Ars: What are those symbols on the back of the iPhone?
- The Covers Of Rolling Stone [Pics]
- Class Action Lawsuit Accuses Playboy of Discriminating Against Men
- Vigilante Shoots Wife Beater in the Face
- Ivory Wave Snortable Bath-Salt Knock-Offs Hit Seattle, High Is Like Rocket Fuel
- X-Men: First Class: FTW or WTF?
- Budget Chief: Obama Plan Offers 'Paltry Savings'
- The Will and Kate Tour: Dash of Gossip, Dollop of Diana
- Study: 18,000 Elders Dying From Falls Wasn't a Big Bump
- Civil War Looms Over License Plates in Mississippi
- A Tree Grows Quietly in Haiti (8 Million Times Over)
- Obsolete Entertainment: New Museum Honors 8-Track Tapes
- Opinion: For Valentine's, 5 Lessons on Women and Love
- Opinion: Valentine's Day in a Time of War
- Obama Budget Due Monday as Debate Nears on Raising Debt Ceiling
- Giffords for Senate? Don't Count Her Out
- Obama Welcomes Army Promise of 'Democratic' Transition
- Ron Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll; Mitt Romney Comes in Second
- Illinois Woman, 61, Gives Birth to Her Own Grandson
- Sarah Palin Hires Veteran Political Adviser as 'Chief of Staff'
- Dozens Injured When Cab Hits Crowd in San Diego
- Boy Without a Cerebellum Baffles Doctors
- Obama Wants to Freeze Some Domestic Spending for 5 Years
- Legal Battle Over Jared Loughner's 'Real' Mug Shot
- The Week in Weird (Internet Hug Edition)
- New York City Cops Arrest Suspect in Deadly Rampage
- A Day of Rejoicing -- and Cleaning -- in Cairo's Tahrir Square
- Slaying of Gay Activist Spotlights Homophobia's Rise in Uganda
- Lack of Materials Bogs Down Gaza Reconstruction
- In Stilettos and Miniskirts, Russian Women Clear Snow
- Elizabeth Taylor Hospitalized for Heart Failure
- Obama Bets That With Egypt, Democratic Values Are Strategic Interests
- Algeria Seeks to Emulate Egypt and Tunisia, But Meets Stiff Government Resistance
- NYU Prof's Body Rejects Camera That Was Surgically Implanted in His Head
- Cee Lo Green, the Muppets, and Gweneth Paltrow; Weirdest Grammy Mash-Up Ever?
- Teen Accused of Using Scissors to Murder Her Newborn
- whistling wonders
- "I use simple arithmetic and an exacto knife as my supplies along with lots of time."
- Wake me in a thousand years, when computers can shed tears
- "Silence is consent, Tommy. I refuse to consent."
- Featuring a Potato, a Tomato, Broccoli, Garlic, and Billy Dee Williams as the Bartender.
- Tell me more about these Finns
- Shut them down if they shut you down.
- Rapscallions ought not to challenge gifted rappers
- Seriously, who hasn't done this?
- Fuck the Past, Kiss the Future!
- Sabermetrician in exile
- Starship Schematics Database
- "You believe you no longer have a right to such tiny beautiful things. You're wrong. You do."
- Not the real thing, but an incredible simulation.
- Hello, I am fat.
- People we want to see pictures of.
- Spilling Paint on Purpose
- I Will Show You the Life of the Mind!
- The World's Shortest Runway
- In the summer time, pockets bulging
- An Urban Teacher's Education
- The Water Has Been Sold; Next: Air. Pay up!
- Either help me defend headquarters or GTFO.
- Now, Just Who's Trying to Wage a Class War Again?
- still picking my jaw off the floor
- Everything is average nowadays
- Wait Until Dark
- I drink your Riemann hypothesis! I drink it up!
- Egyptian Military Dissolves Parliament, Suspends Constitution and related posts
- Watch: Grammy Awards 2011 Live Stream Online Video Plus Live Red Carpet Coverage and related posts
- Betty Garrett Dead At 91 and related posts
- The Grammy Awards 2011 Live Stream & Coverage and related posts
- Kurt Busch Wins the NASCAR Exhibition Budweiser Shootout at Daytona and related posts
- On Last Night's SNL, Russell Brand Talks Marriage to Katy Perry. Plus, Chris Brown Gives One Amazingly...
- House GOP Looks to Slash Education Spending and related posts
- RD Coverage: 2011 Grammy Awards and related posts
- Motorola Xoom up for pre-order at Best Buy this Thursday... for $1,199! and related posts
- Yemenis stage new protests to oust their president and related posts
- Chris Brown Russell Brand on SNL: Highlight was British Movie Spoof [Video] and related posts
- 18 items missing from Egyptian Museum after unrest and related posts
- Soldiers Scuffle With Tahrir Protesters and related posts
- Pens Eric Godard suspended for 10 games; Isles Trevor Gillies gets 9, Matt Martin 4 and related posts
- The Guardian's whitewash of the Muslim Brotherhood and related posts
- LG Optimus 3D has dual-core 1GHz OMAP4 CPU, video codecs up the wazoo and related posts
- Egypt, Israel, The United States, and The Muslim Brotherhood and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Tab 2 [Full Details] and related posts
- Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Silva Results: Fedor Loses Again, Silva and Kharitonov Advance and related posts
- Lady Gaga Born This Way and related posts
- Chris Brown on Saturday Night Live Tonight. #ChrisBrownOnSNL and related posts
- Jared Sullinger Says Wisconsin Fans 'Spit In My Face' After Win Over Ohio State and related posts
- Confirmed: Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab 2 Shown Off Tomorrow and related posts
- Jay-Z Celebrates with Rihanna, Beyonc, & Will Smith at Pre-Grammy Brunch and related posts
- Strikeforce: Fedor Vs. Silva Fight Card Preview: Andrei Arlovski Vs. Sergei Kharitonov and related posts
- GreenPois0n jailbreak goes untethered and related posts
- Brandon Banks Stabbed: Redskins Player Injured In DC Club and related posts
- Taking The Foot Off The Back Of The Muslim Brotherhood and related posts
- WATCH Wayne Rooney Goal vs Manchester City! Was it The Best Goal of His Life? and related posts
- Rep. Ron Paul wins CPAC straw poll and related posts
- Boeing to unveil 747-8 Intercontinental - BBC News
- Egypt's new era: 'Upbeat mood' in Tahrir Square - BBC News
- Woods Falls Short In Dubai With 3-Over Final Round - NPR
- Google Let JC Penney Spam Search Results For Months (GOOG) - San Francisco Chronicle
- Egyptian military disbands parliament, suspends constitution - Los Angeles Times
- Egyptian military dissolves parliament and suspends constitution, but says it ... - Washington Post
- Boeing gets ready to unveil fourth-generation 747 version jetliner - Economic Times
- Obama budget would cut domestic spending - MarketWatch
- My tears for Mubarak - Ynetnews
- Obama seeks to cut defict by $1.1 trillion - Reuters
- Egypt's Military Dissolves Parliament; Calls for Vote - New York Times
- Lindsay Lohan Thinks Necklace Incident Is Ridiculous: Source - People Magazine
- Egypt Proved Change Is Possible, Sexy and Cool! - CBS News
- Egypt parl dissolved, constitution suspended - IBNLive.com
- Is Alex Trebek in Jeopardy? - Newsweek
- Alvaro Quiros hole-in-one wins Dubai Desert Classic - BBC Sport
- Swiss vote to keep their guns at home - Deutsche Welle
- Egypt's military rulers suspend constitution - ABS CBN News
- EGYPT: Military dissolves parliament and suspends constitution - Los Angeles Times
- Is Obama's Strong Housing Finance Stand for Real or a Political Play? - The Atlantic
- GOP budget point man attacks Obama's spending plan - MarketWatch
- The Dirty Little Secrets of Search - Hamilton Spectator
- Egypt's PM says economic situation stable - Reuters
- Cry freedom - Times of India
- Anti-gun initiative fails at the ballot box. - swissinfo.ch
- Makeshift memorial built - Sydney Morning Herald
- Ron Paul of Texas wins CPAC presidential straw poll - Los Angeles Times
- Rio Ferdinand to hold talks over new contract to see out his career at ... - Goal.com
- Balance of power at risk in region - The Australian
- Russell Brand and Chris Brown on 'SNL': The Best Bits - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Phallic Worship
- A troubled, tragic beauty found freedom, comfort on the rails after years of abuse
- The Pills Made Me A Sex, Drug Addict
- Activists on Facebook need protection: senator
- Obamacare's casualties: 800,000 jobs
- Thousands of Italy's women rally against Berlusconi
- Readers, bloggers sound off on Huff Post sale
- World's Craziest Toilet Bowls - Pictures
- Barcelona provide a model that all clubs should strive to copy
- Tick tock goes election countdown clock
- Swiss Vote To Keep Their Guns
- Andrew Breitbart Served With Shirley Sherrod's Defamation Lawsuit At CPAC
- Adult charges haunt teenagers
- Gov. Barbour 'Very Serious' About Presidential Run - Claims His Lobbying Background Is Good White House...
- Tea Party activist calls Sen. Snowe 'almost as bad' as Obama, announces primary challenge
- Ancient Erotica: New scholarship on what the Bible says about sex, marriage, adultery, divorce, and...
- Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh - Is Right-Wing Talk Dying?
- UK scouts' royal kidnap game raises eyebrows
- Obama Refers to Himself as 'The Gipper'
- Pawlenty Spouts Nonsense To Fit In At CPAC
- Those Widely-Used, Under-Acknowledged Government Social Programs
- Algeria Internet Not Shut Down, According To Renesys Analysis
- Define 'Jeopardize'
- Deploying less efficient, more expensive alternative-energy sources will hurt businesses and consumers, not...
- We Are Living in the Midst of the Greatest Human Genocide in the History of Humanity. Rep. Franks Says of...
- The modern GOP is irresponsible and dangerous
- How do I love thee? Valentine Odds and Ends: Surveys, Roaches, Blow-up Dolls, Til-Death-Did-Us-Part, and a...
- Shed owners warned wire on windows could hurt burglars
- Idaho Nullificationists Poised To Kill Medicaid In That State
- The Reality of the Muslim Brotherhood | Tarek Heggy
- ArtsBeat: On S.N.L., Legal Trouble for Spider-Man
- Egypts Military Dissolves Parliament
- To Defend the Accused in a Tucson Rampage, First a Battle to Get Inside a Mind
- Israeli Archive and Google Team Up to Put Holocaust Stories at Fingertips
- No Argument: Thomas Keeps 5-Year Silence
- On the Runway: Altuzarra: Street Value
- Film: Hollywoods Whiteout
- The Texas Tribune: Inmates Death Exposes Health Care Problems in Local Jails
- At Gathering, Ron Paul Is No. 1 for 2012
- For Some Troops, Powerful Drug Cocktails Have Deadly Results
- 2 Safety Violations for Spider-Man
- News Analysis: Egypts Path After Uprising Does Not Have to Follow Irans
- On the Runway: Ponchos at Alexander Wang
- The Caucus: Conservatives Straw Poll Shows Unsettled Republican Field
- The Dirty Little Secrets of Search
- Trying to Hold Down Blue Language on a Red-Letter Day
- The Return of Pushing Democracy
- Wisconsin 71, Ohio State 67: Wisconsin Ends Ohio States Season
- New York Fashion Week: Fashion Diary: An Improbable Magazine From a Fashion Zelig
- Attack on Police in Kandahar Stirs Panic
- Opening All the Files to Track Mubarak Riches
- Stretch: The Delicate Art of Adjustments
- The Lede: Latest Updates on Egypt's Transition
- On the Runway: At Prabal Gurung, a Return to Glamour
- U.S. Spends Millions to Support Exports
- FiveThirtyEight: Blogs and The Huffington Post
- Obama to Propose Cuts as Opening Bid in Budget Showdown
- Pakistan Issues Arrest Warrant for Musharraf in Bhuttos Killing
- The Caucus: Palin Adds Glassner as Top Political Adviser
- On the Runway: Of Dreams and Tribes
- Grammy Buzz: Social Media Monitoring Says The Winner Is ...
- The Real Internet Censors: Unaccountable ISPs?
- NASA Considers Space Station Family Portrait
- Can Cable Block the Google TV Revolution?
- Stuxnet Hit 5 Gateway Targets on Its Way to Iranian Plant
- Lawmaker Calls for Limits on Exporting Net-Spying Tools
- Boeing Puts Another Behemoth in the Sky
- Anti-Online Tracking Bill Introduced in Congress
- 6 Survival Tips for Nokia and Microsoft
- Tablets, 4G and 3-D to Dominate Mobile World Congress
- Winter Halts Drilling Into 14-Million-Year-Old Lake
- Playing the Rape Card: 'Media Psychiatrist' Ratchets Up Anti-Videogame Rhetoric
- Decoder Ring Presents a Key to Using the Key
- Hocus Focus: Superfocus Glasses Are OpthaMagic for Muggles
- Social Media Sparked, Accelerated Egypt's Revolutionary Fire
- Video: Ski-Flying Record Smashed on World's Longest Ramp
- New IE 9 Offers Geolocation, Privacy Controls and More Speed
- Hands-On: Eccentric YikeBike Gives Segway a Run for Its Money
- World's Total CPU Power: One Human Brain
- Ruling in Assange Extradition Case Expected Feb. 24
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Chaotic Calcu-doku
- Q&A: Company Books Robot a Rocket Ride to the Moon
- Nokia Turns To Windows Phone 7. Poof! Symbian Is History
- Gallery: Meet the Last Uncontacted People Around the World
- Pentagon's Prediction Software Didn't Spot Egypt Unrest
- Alt Text: Verizon and AT&T Prefer iPhone Barbs to Bars
- Jargon Watch: Evercookies, Chemical Cartography, Metaflex
- Feb. 11, 2005: This Guy's No Dummy
- Inside IBM's Thomas J. Watson Research Center
- The Internet Explodes As Egypt's Dictator Finally Quits
- File Organization — How Do You Do It In 2011?
- The Dirty Little Secrets of Search
- Anonymous Claims Possession of Stuxnet Worm
- Pandora Files For IPO
- Piracy Whistleblowers Paid $57K In 2010
- Nokia Gives Some Hints On the Future of Qt
- Is Algeria Deleting Facebook Accounts?
- Sandia Helps Secure Kazakh Nuclear Material
- BlackBerry Devices May Run Android Apps
- NESBot: Tool Assisted Speedrun On Real Hardware
- DailyMotion Now Streaming Live News
- Send Kinect Gesture Recognition Data Over Infrared
- The Sum Total of the World's Knowledge: 250 Exabytes
- Microsoft Offers H.264 Plug-in For Google Chrome
- How Major Film Studios Manipulate YouTube Users
- Tech-Unfriendly Cafes Say No Kindles Allowed
- White House Wants Phone Records Without Oversight
- MPEG Continues With Royalty-free MPEG Video Codec Plans
- Microsoft To Work With Windows Phone 7 Jailbreakers
- Kinect Revolutionizing Robotics
- NASA Finds Over 2,000 Young Star Candidates In North American Nebula
- Crysis 2 Leaked Over a Month Before Launch
- Looking Back At Microsoft's Rocky History In Storage Tech
- After MS-Nokia Pact, Many Nokia Workers Walk Out In Protest
- Japanese Build Robot Toddlers
- Ebooks Finally Included On the NYT BestSeller List
- Why IP Laws Are Blocking Innovation
- Subtle Cyber Attacks Could Tilt Global Economies
- Science Programs Hit Hard By Proposed Budget
- Why the Arduino Won and Why It's Here To Stay
- Poetry in jazz: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Could you make a Tahir Square game about nonviolent revolutions?
- Waltham, Mass becomes Steampunkville
- The Legend of Zelda: the 80s teen movie
- Cut-up Charlton Heston video: "The Future has Already Been Written"
- Maggie talking science on Bloggingheads.tv
- Egypt: New York Post wraps it up
- Drawing a bike from memory
- American origami from the early Depression
- Batman: Dead End and Hunter Prey director free in San Francisco this Weds
- Anatomical sleeping bag
- Mechanical anatomy animation
- Toolish App Contest
- Billion Year labor contract for Scientologists
- ImageShack serves dire warnings to victims of pharmaceutical spams
- Parent pranks Disney World-bound kids with fake flier
- Rural farm-school ready to chuck it all due to "safety" regs
- What's wrong with thinking of a "balance" between security and privacy
- 3D typography made by folding pages in books
- Neil Gaiman explains why he doesn't sweat "piracy"
- Book uses colored thread between pages to make hyperlinks
- Nokia employees stage mass walkout over new Microsoft-centric business strategy
- UK govt's "evidence based" health policies aren't based on evidence
- Gran Turismo concept car built and run with help from 3D printer
- 1942 adding machines: a marvel of non-essential zero elimination!
- Tribute to John Hughes gallery show
- Jeff Koons's claim to own all balloon dogs deflates
- CPAC hears plan to deny citizenship to Americans born to foreigners
- HOWTO have a D&D party for 8-year-olds
- Kickstarter project: handbags made from old 35mm feature films
- Instead of Mubarak ruling until the next election, a military council led by a Mubarak loyalist will rule...
- Michelle Obama: Laughter is good for marriage. Tune in tomorrow as the Tea Party declares War On Laughter
- Not news: editorial comes out against rural wind power. Fark: because wind power causes the same...
- Hundreds assemble in Muslim country, march towards Presidential palace, and call for their leader to step...
- Parents concerned about possible meanness of their son's pit bull puppy, so they build a 5' x 8' prison for...
- "Most of the men are preoccupied with leading women back to their bedrooms," says friend to Ric...
- "Monster squid lands on Delray Beach" - Well, in fairness it IS pretty monstery for a 3 foot long...
- Congratulations, fellow male Farkers, we are now the primary model for America's young men
- Thief steals meat from Taco Bell. Police beef-up search for suspect, meat with witnesses. Locals told to...
- Atlanta PD will stop interfering with people who videotape cops performing their duties in public, pay...
- Driver clocked at 118 mph told police he was making a YouTube video, was still recording as they walked up...
- Economics professor uses hidden bathroom cell phone camera to study the latest figures
- Photoshop this tired tank man
- Florida mother leaves her newborn strapped into a car seat while she tans indoors. Well, at least the mug...
- Russian girls in mini-skirts if you are still reading are a major movement for a better society , and very...
- News: burglar kills witnesses to crime. Fark: witnesses were goldfish
- Try dating his daughters
- Wearing a belt made out a seat belt to avoid wearing an actual seat belt? Well, that's a finin' in Kansas
- Mr. Beer Belly 2011 contest ends in an unprecedented tie. Subby's uncles didn't want those Padres tickets...
- 32% of Russians think the Sun revolves around the Earth. The Sun isn't there
- Does God belong in the bedroom?
- Voldecat lives. No word on Harry Mouser
- Photoshop this Marine and a duck
- Modern Noah building ark in Netherlands, has had his fill of Dutch rudder offers
- Beckham takes fashion risks _ and sees payoff - Associated Press
- Boehner urges Obama to back immediate budget cuts - YAHOO!
- Italian Women Protest Against Silvio Berlusconi - NPR News
- Boehner says facts show Obama a Christian citizen - YAHOO!
- Kvitova shocks top-ranked Clijsters in Paris final - CNN
- Pipe 'Imperfection' Found After Fatal Pennsylvania Blast - Wall Street Journal
- Boehner defends Obama on Egypt, Christianity - KABC
- Egypts military rulers dissolve parliament - Washington Times
- Thousands of Italian women in Berlusconi protest - San Jose Mercury News
- Beckham takes fashion risksand sees payoff - San Jose Mercury News
- Beckham takes fashion risks _ and sees payoff - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Pipe 'imperfection' found after fatal blast in Pa. - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Pipe 'imperfection' found after fatal blast in Pa. - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Boehner urges Obama to back immediate budget cuts - Oregonian
- Group wants to link US fliers to Mexican airport - Oregonian
- Calm returns to Algiers after pro-reform protest - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Boehner says facts show Obama a Christian citizen - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Group wants to link US fliers to Mexican airport - Boston Globe
- Egypt's military rulers dissolve parliament - msnbc.com
- Egypt's army offers reassurances, but its ability to oversee transition is in question - Chicago Tribune
- Boehner says facts show Obama a Christian citizen - Missoulian
- Egypts military rulers dissolve parliament - Salt Lake Tribune
- Grammy Awards 2011: Eminem's 10 Nominations Lead Field - Huffingtonpost.com
- Group wants to link US fliers to Mexican airport - San Jose Mercury News
- Grammy Awards: Eminem looks to win elusive album of year - Courier-Journal
- 18 items missing from Egyptian Museum after unrest - Associated Press
- Boehner: US Handled Egypt Crisis As Best It Could - CBS News
- Boehner: U.S. handled Egypt crisis as best it could - Houston Chronicle
- Regulators shut banks in Fla., Mich., Wis., Calif. - NBC 29 News
- John Boehner: US handled Egypt crisis as best it could - Boston Herald
- Tiger Woods Falls Short In Dubai: Alvaro Quiros Wins
- Steve King: Planned Parenthood Engages In 'Child Prostitution'
- U.S. Manufacturing Decline Could Drain Innovation
- Rihanna Sick; Grammy Performance Still On Despite Bronchitis, Laryngitis?
- The States With The Worst Eating Habits: 24/7 Wall Street
- Harry Reid's Next Political Concern May Be Retirements In Senate
- Anderson Cooper Egypt Coverage Criticized By L.A. Times
- Ke$ha Talks Grammy Snub, Brushing Teeth With Jack Daniels
- 'SNL': O'Reilly & Obama Interview Continues To The Quiz Portion (VIDEO)
- Former IndyMac Execs Charged With Fraud By SEC
- Why Emirates Airlines' Ambition Scares Its Competition
- Tax Cut Proposals On State Level No Guarantee For Jobs
- Spicy Recipes To Heat Up Valentine's Day
- John Boehner Defines Stance On Birthers, Obama Citizenship
- Grammy Awards 2011: Eminem's 10 Nominations Lead Field
- Ann Coulter: 'There Should Be More Jailed Journalists' (VIDEO)
- Bergamot Station: Santa Monica's Best Kept Art Secret
- 3-D Mammograms Coming Soon, Could Enhance Treatment Approaches
- WHO: Governments Should Raise Alcohol Taxes, Restrict Sales
- 'SNL': Hosni Mubarak Thanks America For Propping Up His Regime On Weekend Update (VIDEO)
- Mitch McConnell Derides Obama For 'Clintonian Back Flips'
- America's Most Romantic Main Streets (PHOTOS)
- Justice Thomas Keeps 5-Year Silence
- Senator Schumer Takes On Pilot Safety Regulations
- Menopause And Insomnia: How Hormones And Hot Flashes Affect Sleep
- Obama Wields Budget Scalpel, Republicans Say It Won't Go Far Enough
- Paul Ryan Defends GOP's Proposed Spending Cuts: I Am Not Worried About Cutting Too Much Too Fast
- Egypt Military Leaders Dissolve Parliament, Suspend Constitution
- Jamie Foxx Jumped, Beaten Up By Three Men At Concert: Report
- Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni: Cynthia Nixon, Christine Marinoni Introduce Son (PHOTO)
- 20 Cool Wallpaper Stickers Ideas for Creative and Unique Interiors
- What Are Cats Really Thinking? | Orange Donkey -
- Amazon.com: Pentecost. A Thriller. eBook: Joanna Penn: Kindle Store
- YouTube - BDdizzyGSBaLLdAY's Channel
- Teriyaki Beef Recipe | Recipes Fast
- @jaredleto Look at what I found at a NYC dive bar!!! #Echelon... on Twitpic
- Terrilynn Legal's photos - Do U love Turquoise, a MUST have necklace, #handmade #fashion #jewelry #bead...
- Behind Big News: Propaganda and the CFR-Full Length Documentary
- Famous female trouble makers through history
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Found in San Diego Within the Past Year?
- Surreal Human Metamorphosing
- Different Accidents Making Personal Injury Cases
- Shakira Loca on the beach!
- Valentines Day
- BBC News - 'Moby Dick' captain's ship found
- Save 50% with Verbatim DataLifePlus CD-RW Ultra Speed Spindle
- Snoop Dogg Meets Darth Vader
- Hidden Pizza Truck
- NYC Gross Anti-Sugar Advertising
- Renault Captur Crossover Concept
- The Secret Life of Chaos-(BBC 2010)-Full Length Documentary
- How We Use Social Media During Emergencies [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Just How Important is Vitamin D3?
- jQuery 1.5 Unveiled with broad horizons
- YouTube - Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel - The Sounds of Silence Lyrics
- news - eldora gold resources
- Celebrity cyber pictures, really cool
- Mission Impossible Squirrel
- Worst Auto Recalls Of All Time
- Most Memorable Wrestling Moves of All Time
- Five Best VPN Service Providers [Hive Five]
- Pole Mount an HDTV for Clutter and Cable Concealment [HDTV]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Laser-Cut Yourself a Settlers of Catan Game Set [Gaming]
- Hack an Air Freshener into an Remote Camera Trigger [DIY]
- Relax and Sleep Puts a Soothing Sound Machine in Your Android Phone [Downloads]
- DIY Dust Extractor Keeps Your Workshop Sparkling [Video]
- Hack an IKEA Lack Table into a HiFi Rack [DIY]
- Top 10 Gaming Hacks and DIY Projects [Video]
- Soft-Boil a Perfect Egg [Cooking]
- Basics of Photoshop: Next Steps and Further Resources [Night School]
- From the Tips Box: KeePass and Dropbox, Missing iTunes Tracks, and Minimizing OS X Windows [From The Tips Box]
- How to Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (for DIY Ginger Beer) [DIY]
- How to Easily Install Carrier-Blocked Apps (like PDAnet) from the Android Market [How To]
- The Apps that Helped Me Lose 80 Pounds [Goals]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- GOTO Lockscreen Previews Notifications and Launches Directly to Apps from the Lockscreen [Video]
- How Can I Apply a Screen Protector on My Phone Without All the Bubbles or Debris? [Video]
- How to Create Homemade, Eco-Friendly Glass Cleaner on the Cheap [Cleaning]
- Use Valentine's Day Video Message to Reconnect with Long-Distance Family and Friends [Video]
- AT&T Gives 1000 Rollover Minutes To iPhone Users [IPhone]
- Starting Page Makes Your Google Searches Completely Anyonymous [Search]
- How to Avoid Telemarketers [Annoyances]
- How to Quit Your Job with Your Contacts, Credentials, and Class Intact [Office Politics]
- Take It Easy in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Tie Your Shoes Faster with the Ian Knot [Video]
- Which Foods Are the Most Keyboard-Friendly? [Ask The Readers]
- Trick Vruses by Renaming Your Anti-Virus Program to Explorer.exe [Annoyances]
- DIY 2D Glasses Help You Avoid the Pain of 3D Movies [Video]
- Minimalist for Google Calendar Tweaks Google Calendar to Your Liking [Downloads]
- Oracle Virtualbox tips
- How to introduce custom attributes to LDAP
- JavaFX 2.0 Rumors
- A graphical explanation why SQLs LIKE is slow--sometimes
- Forrester, Java aint dead its still #1!
- 16 Useful jQuery Plugins & Tutorials to Integrate Twitter into Website/Blog
- Megastore: Google's Answer to NoSQL Databases
- Getting started with Spring Data JPA
- Google Chrome is a piece of ...
- Allwayrs be prepared to leave your current job
- 2011 Best Linux Distributions | Prescott Linux
- Removing the mist surrounding Cloud Computing
- Tomcat 7 Embedded
- Java CMS without headaches? Take it (j)easy...
- This Week in Web PHP Namespaces, NodeTuts, Kohana
- The Path Forward: Ruby 1.9.2
- Hello Android Book Review
- Spring 3.1 Whats Up and Coming
- 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know
- HTML5 Quick Guide: tags to add and tags to drop
- SFTP file transer with WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
- Metadata Hell
- HPs new WebOS devices: the highlights
- Get Started With REST
- Initializing and Destroying Session Scoped Services in Grails
- Solving OSGi "Uses" Constraint Violations
- R overtakes SAS and Matlab in programming language popularity
- Getting started with Drools Flow
- InfoQ: Mobl A DSL for Creating HTML5 Mobile Applications
- Win A Dungeons & Dragons Encounters Set!
- The World's Largest Toy Collection is For Sale
- Pod People
- ESPN Reporter Chased By Alpaca
- Homer The Dude
- Crochet Zoidberg
- Pictogram Movie Posters
- Daisy Wants Pancakes Now!
- Cheetah Cam
- Star Wars Greek Vase
- Major Styles of Tattoo Art
- The Art Of Candle Carving
- Bear Hat
- Cheese or Font?
- Zombie Valentines
- Dinosaur Sex
- Anatomical Sleeping Bag
- This Week at Neatorama
- Feline Lord Voldemort Needs a Home
- Couple Uses the Same Valentine's Day Card for 70 Years
- How to Board a Moving Train
- TRON Bambi
- Zach is Back
- Real Life Mario Kart Returns
- Sexy Clone
- Things You Do That Really Piss Me Off - Sticky Notes
- The Big Legobowski
- World's Longest Ski Jump Can Send a Person Flying for 800 Feet
- Hello Dalek
- Take Me Home Tonight Cast Reenacts Every '80s Movie
- Revolution in Egypt
- Angry Birds, Frightened Pig
- Knitted Power Cord Scarf
- 64-Year Old Man First to Cross the Atlantic in a Kayak Nonstop
- Arthur C. Clarke's 31-Word Short Story
- It Causes 1 in Every 25 Deaths
- The Best Sports Story I've Read In a Year. Period.
- Sancho Panza Loyalty
- 'When Capitalists Went Out Of Their Way to Destroy Capitalism': Episode #97,219
- Thank You For Filming This
- So Creative, It's A New Form of Art, I Think
- It's Stunning And It's Real
- It's All One Can Do Not To Be Nasty
- Fading Ratings For Baiting, Hating and Berating?
- And Leave It On: The Dark Ages Were Not Actually Dark
- Fertonomics (Fine, So It's Not As Sexy as Freakonomics, or Jazzercise, or Slimnastics)
- What Picasso Was Thinking 100 Years Ago
- The Genius Child Author Who Vanished
- The Average Man Has About 30 Seconds of Fight in Him
- 15 Common Astronomy Myths
- James Franco Is Just Toying With Us Now
- Fine, But It Still Doesn't Explain Jerks Like Ahmadinejad, Barry Bonds and Michele Bachmann
- The Russians Are Saving! The Russians Are Saving!
- Austin, Texas, Is #1 At That? Never Would Have Guessed It.
- Five Minutes of Utter Dreaminess
- We Knew Kubrick Loved Rectilinear Things (see Lith, Mono) But This Is Sort Of Weird
- Okay, I Changed My Mind
- How A White Man Became Black Overnight
- Babel Revisited: Maybe We Can Work Together After All
- Foodie Foodie Two Shoes
- Scarily, Too Many Of Us Find This Entirely Plausible
- Don't Let George Carlin Spin In His Grave
- The Man Who Deserved To See the Future (circa 2011)
- The Bouncy Light In the 'Pixar' Intro Is a Homicidal Maniac
- My Favorite Talk Show
- Will Gabrielle Giffords Run for Senate in 2012? [Politics]
- Jennifer Aniston's Intimate Birthday Dinner with Jake Gyllenhaal (and 30 Other People) [Gossip Roundup]
- Egypt's Military Dissolves Parliament, Suspends Constitution [Egypt]
- Anti-Berlusconi Rallies Held in 200 Italian Cities [Protests]
- Bank of America website exposes customer accounts, data [Feature]
- Howard Stern Just Became the Best Celebrity on Twitter [Celebrities]
- Ron Paul Elected President of CPAC [Politics]
- Hot New Exercise: Standing on a Jiggling Platform [Trendwatch]
- Cam'ron on the Bowery [Party Crash]
- New Single Reveals Lady Gaga Still Sounds Like Madonna [Video]
- Craigslist Congressman and Wife Working Things Out In Florida [Update]
- McDonald's Sued Over Glass in Chicken Sandwich [Lawsuits]
- Anonymous Hackers Launch Wikileaks for Normal People [Hackers]
- Snitches Will Enforce Bloomberg's Latest Smoking Ban [Smoking]
- Elizabeth Taylor Hospitalized for Congestive Heart Failure [Celebrities]
- Rat's Wanderlust Grounds Domestic Flight [Travel]
- Andy Cohen Prefers Knives In His Eyes to Heidi Montag [Gossip Roundup]
- Egypt: The Morning After [Photos]
- Algerian Protesters Clash with Riot Police [Protests]
- Fashion Week Continues to Strut Along [Photos]
- Michele Bachmann Thinks the Rent Is 2 Damn High [Meetings]
- What's Opening in Theaters Today [Video]
- The Cheapening of Zooey Deschanel [Trade Roundup]
- The Next American Gold Rush Is On [Gold]
- What's Next for Egypt? [Foreign Affairs]
- Egyptian Google Engineer Wants to Thank Mark Zuckerberg [Social Networks]
- New York Times Dispatches Intrepid Explorer to Mysterious 'Brooklyn' [Travel]
- Borders Filing for Bankruptcy [Book Stores]
- Weed-Selling Reporter Not Great at Either Job [Media]
- Desperate Spider-Man Producers Crowdsourcing to Fix Problem Spots [Stage]
|Letters To The Editor: Deer Heads In My Trophy...|
|The "green energy" myth: More...|
|SNL: George Washington beats up John Boehner|
|How to Cater a Royal Wedding|
|Work Is a Four-Letter Word [Personal Essays]|
|Gwen's Take: When Sending Signals Matters, When...|
|Sen. Graham frets early Egypt elections|
|On This Day: Galileo Faces Inquisition|
|John Boehner reiterates that he believes Obama...|
|Iran: Executions may spur EU action|
|Anshu Jain on the Cricket World Cup - Newsweek|
|Omar appreciates police|
|Books: “Nuns Behaving Badly.”|
|Tahrir Square: The Celebration, Continued|
|The Will and Kate Tour: Dash of Gossip, Dollop...|
|The battle is on for .gay|
|It was Hipster Heaven at Rag and Bone|
|When Animals Kiss|
|No Argument: Thomas Keeps 5-Year Silence|
|Ron Paul Is President of CPAC|
|White House White Board: OMB Director Jack Lew...|
|The Economics of Blogging and The Huffington Post|
|Today's Must Read|
|Beware the Muslim Brotherhood|
|Saturday hate mail-a-palooza|
|TNR Film Classics: 'Snow White and the Seven...|
wall street j.
|Apple Develops Less-Expensive iPhones|
|Dump Oil Refiners, Buy Integrated Stocks: Dicker|
|Mortgage Interest Roundup JoeTaxpayer|
|Happy to Wait|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Will the Sun Shine Bright on Kentucky Innovation?|
|The Youth Unemployment Bomb|
|Pandora, Innovative Internet Radio Station,...|
|ASF 2001: Part 1 of 5: Renewal|
|Axel Weber says his decision to leave central...|
|KindleLendingClub Forced By Amazon To Rebrand;...|
|irony. @nytimes article on SEO & its dirty...|
|Weekly Case Study: Pooling a Virtualized...|
|A Newbie's Guide to Mobile World Congress, From...|
|Are You Looking for a Co-Founder in NYC or Austin?|
|Remnants of a Disappearing UI|
|Sonos Launching Android Specific Controller|
|Google Let JC Penney Spam Search Results For...|
|Jeff Bridges Wont Feel Guilty Beating Colin...|
|Playing the rape card: "Media...|
|Leaked Images Of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 &...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|March 1st as Possible Date for New MacBook Pros?|
|The Engineer-Driven Culture of Nokia|
|Live: Nokia at MWC 2011|
|Tech News Today 178: Two Steves Don't Make A...|
|In Depth: Best Linux blogging software: 8...|
|The Week Of Things|
|CPAC interview with Javier Manjarres|
|New Wave of British Heavy Metal|
|Last Shot - Is This Seat Taken?|
|NewsFeed Reminder: It's 'Break Up With Your Ex'...|
|Ayman Mohyeldin: Al Jazeera's Breakout Star|
|The 6 Most Cynical Exploitations of Romantic...|
|Pogo Back Flip Dismount|
|Synchronized Maine Coon Kittens|
|Sexual Merit Badges|
|Engraver writes on the sharp edge of razor blade|
|Braslia: a Modernist Masterpiece|
|Label placement FAIL|
|Katy Perry Is Still Totes In Lurve With Russell...|
|Freaky The Scary Snowman|
|GIF: Celebriteh Kittehs|
|Pictures: 1823 Whaling Shipwreck Found in Hawaii|
|On Adapting to Sandpiles|
|My Unscientific America Seminar in Boulder|
|The Modernization of the Muzzleloaded Rifle|
|Day Late (And Millions Short?)|
|5 Weird Inventions That Made Millions|
|Evolution isn t easy, even in Galpagos|
|A sweet tooth predicts success of alcoholism...|
|In the Maker Shed: Voice Shield Kit|
|Weekend Links: Smelling Salts Required|
|Science reveals the shocking, mind-warping...|
|Help Person with Autism Self-Publish Comic...|
|Best Way to Wean Babies from Nursing|
|Acute anemia linked to silent strokes in children|
|This Week in the Future, February 7-11, 2011|
|China Struggles to Ease 60-Year Drought and...|
|Worldchanging 2.0: Abuzz with New Solutions|
|Week 7: My Designer Life (At NYFW), With...|
|H&M Unveils Recycled and Organic Fashion|
|Obama's Path to One Million Electric Cars by 2015|
|Why you dont want gas to get cheaper [INFOGRAPHIC]|
|Win a Sweet Recycled-Leather Biker Jacket...|
|Portable Cell Phone Charger: Just Add Water|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 02.13.11,...|
|The Bright (Near) Future of CSS|
|Boston University Student Housing|
|Remade in Switzerland - Christopher Raeburn for...|
|Eight Track Museum|
|Judging Countries by Their Covers: US vs UK...|
|Wild Creatures in Urban Mexico: New Street Art...|
|Links for 2011-02-11 [del.icio.us]|
|Musheireb Master Plan / mossessian & partners|
|How To Get A 63 TV Home With A Lexus 430|
|Interior Design Trends: Orange and Silver|
|7 Timeless Tips That Will Supercharge Your...|
|American Express Concierge|
|Ask Unclutterer: Displaying a collection|
|For Some Troops, Powerful Drug Cocktails Have...|
|Eat Like Leo:The First Steps To A Healthier Diet|
|Picking Up Good Vibrations at the Gym|
|10 Boutique Hotels You Haven't Heard Of|
|Where James Bond's Underwear Comes From|
|Asylum UK Interviews Andrew W.K|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Lessons in Manliness from the Egyptian Revolution|
|About Last Night: The Best New Menswear...|
|TAG Heuer Carrera Mikrograph|
|$14 BEAVER For 24 Hours!! HercVault Extra!!|
|Where Everyone Has Gone Before #30: 'Return to Oz'|
|Black Death - iTunes Preview|
|Weekly Ketchup: Ryan Gosling to Tackle Logan's Run|
|Geek Deal: Leave It To Beaver: The Complete...|
|Indie Trailer Sunday: Jordan Scott's Drama...|
|Mira Sorvino's Husband Arrested for Public...|
|'SNL': The weak that was|
|The Daily Publishes Its Photo of Maybe-Nikki...|
|Chris Nolan to Follow-up Dark Knight Rises with...|
|Britney Spears' Tenth 'Hold It Against Me'...|
|Stars Hit Hollywood, Gear Up for Grammys|
|Critic's Notebook: Pop music producers catch...|
the big picture
|Egypt: the wait|
|Reuters wins 3 World Press Photo awards|
|Celebrations Follow Resignation in Egypt|
|Sunday, 13 Feb 2011|
|Jubilation in Tahrir Square|
|Frederik Delmotte - Head Underwater|
|Hungarian skies pt.LXXVIII.|
|carly waito: Crystals, 1851|
|Comic for February 13, 2011|
|social objects is what makes the internet work,...|