- Email Address Validation: Please Stop
- TIL Einstein had the legs of a woman, and often wore the shoes to match.
- Doctors declare 'cure' in HIV patient
- I knew my wife was a keeper when I married her, but she definitely verified it this weekend..
- Rather than considering cutting defense spending House Republicans propose cutting Pell Grant funding by...
- I'm a lucky girl.
- By 2045, humans will deposit their brains in machines, bring the dead back to life, and conquer the...
- Reddit, look what my wife made me for Valentines day... May i please have some karma? (Wife included as per...
- Dear US Govt. This is not how I want you to recruit law enforcement. Thanks. Signed, Everybody.
- Breaking: Anti-Government Protests Spread to Iran. Thousands march together today.
- It is Monday.
- Can you please stop whining about being "forever alone" on Valentine's Day? It is pathetic.
- Apparently yesterday was park like a douche day
- Finite State Machines - Understanding the Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Mirror's Edge 2 Cancelled | Eurogamer.net
- Members of Congress are exempted from insider-trading laws. Any idiot who doesn't make a fortune while...
- 20,000 Tons Of Pubic Hair Trimmed In Preparation For Valentine's Day
- So many jokes ... can't ... choose ... (pic)
- Many of us crave the simple life, but it seems that this isn't enough for some organisms. They are taking...
- Best Wedding Cake Ever! [pic]
- New rule: To get to call yourself "Pro-Life" you have to be "Anti-War."
- Happy Valentine's Day
- CAREER RUINED.
- Singing to my daughter...
- I lurk. But I think I have something interesting to share. Check out these live caricatures I did of people...
- Portal 2's Valentine's Day Gift Ideas (Pre-Orders Now Available!)
- I can't be the only one who does this on Facebook
- I would really appreciate an icon that appears next to a browser tab if that tab is currently making noise.
- Lost my brother a year ago to cancer and this is what I gave my parents and his wife for the anniversary....
- Storm Drain Street Graffiti
- 5 Most Expensive Sunglasses in the World
- 20 Magnificent Animal Wallpapers for iPhone
- Who Is Arcade Fire??!!?
- Upgrade Windows XP
- 30 Examples of Artistic Heart-Designed Logos
- Jailbreak with Limera1n Untethered Jailbreak iPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G and iPad
- Educational Resources for Studying Graphic Design - Noupe Design Blog
- Mercedes present Mercedes G55 on this Valentines Day
- Get a chance to sign on Porsche 911 GTR Hybrid
- Jennifer Lawrence Is My Super Hot Oscar Longshot Pick
- Who Are Your Biggest Brand Fans?
- 100 Chilling Examples Of Foggy Photography
- Secrets to Win Your Valentine
- 45 Sureshot Tips And Tricks To Make Your Blog Popular
- Sony Vaio E Series Windows 7
- Toyota Logo - The Symbol of Reliability
- Make Windows 7 Genuine in Just a Click
- Become Partner
- BSc in Basic Nursing, Nursing College Mangalore India
- New feature of Windows 7
- The King of Limbs : Where are you?
- Abandoned TSS Duke of Lancaster Passenger Ferry, Llanerch-y-Mor, Wales
- Earn 10 $ per Click --Just Make Account
- Download Free Googles Androidify App to create your own bot avatar
- Reasons for Firefox crashing in Windows 7
- The best islands for romantic vacation
- 10 Best Free Software Download Websites
- Top Down Doesnt Drive the Bottom Line
- Outstanding Collection of Logo Design Tutorials
- Zynga Claimed to be worth Nearly 10 Billion Dollars
- Songs to NEVER Include on a Valentine's Day Mixtape
- Radiohead releasing new album 'The King Of Limbs' on Saturday (Feb 19)
- How to spot a spinning black hole
- Where is Egypt's Hosni Mubarak?
- Why infertility will stop humans colonising space
- Enhance Romance by Going Out With Other Couples
- Mummies' false toes put a spring in amputees' step
- Steve Jobs On The Apple Campus Is Like A Double Rainbow
- Japan: Economy slips to third in world
- Eat the Future
- Dubai Mall Gets Michael Jordan's Number Wrong on Statue
- Obama budget to cut deficit by $1.1 trillion
- Picture: Lady Gaga arrives at Grammys in giant egg - Today Show
- Is The President of Turkey a Movie Pirate?
- Crysis 2 Leak Fails To Result in Massive Download Fest
- Think Progress Punks Fox News Ambush Enthusiast Jesse Watters
- Behold, the PlayStation Phone: full Xperia PLAY specs, details released
- Man Helps Woman With Stranded Car In Snow Then Kidnaps & Rapes Her
- Don't Get Caught Speeding Here (PIC)
- Top 11 Models Turned Movie Stars (pics)
- Website for Egyptian Presidency: best under construction page ever
- Deaf Team's Standout Season Draws Cheers
- Oscars 2011: Fincher's Musketeers Talk Shop
- Super Size Me? How About My Car?
- Why Achievements Are Good for Games
- Wounded Goose Still on the Loose
- How overseas inflation could hurt investors
- Mario Lemieux: NHL got it wrong
- Maltese bulk carrier believed seized by pirates
- Obama Budget 2012: Harsh Reactions to the President's Latest Budget Proposal
- Westminster Dog Show: A Look Back at the 5 Most Recent Prize Pooches [VIDEOS]
- Reports: Mubarak Ill, Depressed After Fall From Power
- Dorel Recalling Nearly 800,000 Car Seats
- Man Accused of Killing Family of 3 in Rural Virginia
- Bizarre 'Alien' Tumor Found Inside California Man
- Arcade Fire Grammy Performance [VIDEO]
- Twitter: Might as Well Call Valentine's Day 'Lame Hallmark Day'
- Gabrielle Giffords Speaking, Lip-Syncing Songs
- The Serene Branson Clip and 4 Other Memorable Moments From the Grammys [VIDEO]
- Wills and Kate Give Top Roles to Prince Harry and Pippa
- Report Warns Energy Drinks Can Be Dangerous for Kids
- Esperanza Spalding: 5 Facts About the Surprise Grammy Winner [VIDEO]
- Opinion: Egypt's Jump-Ball Revolution
- The Afghanistan War: Tactical Victories, Strategic Stalemate?
- China Surpasses Japan as World's No. 2 Economy
- Zombie Valentine's Day: Til Undeath Do Us Part
- Harlequin Attempts to Patent the Kiss
- Erotic Pasta Aims to Spice Up Valentine's Day
- New Photo Exhibit Celebrates Prince Philip at (Almost) 90
- Stardust Melody: Spaceship Has Date With Comet on Valentine's Day
- Would Women Support Newt Gingrich for President?
- Ex-Rep. Chris Lee, Wife in Retreat While Craigslist Ad-Placer Speaks Out
- Lady Gaga Shows Up to Grammys in Giant Egg
- 7-Year-Old Royal Cousin to Be Among Kate's Bridesmaids
- Girl Outwits Attacker; Florida Police Searching for Suspect
- Budget Chief: Obama Plan Offers 'Paltry Savings'
- The Will and Kate Tour: Dash of Gossip, Dollop of Diana
- Study: 18,000 Elders Dying From Falls Wasn't a Big Bump
- Civil War Looms Over License Plates in Mississippi
- A post about a page that posts posters.
- Deep Space N
- I like my glitchy haze-pop free
- Unfinished Sentence
- should've won the stupid name award
- Emotional Baggage
- For better or worse
- When in doubt, shout!
- Phideaux Xavier
- The King of Limbs
- St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- "We don't like to use -- you know -- the term 'crazy', just, committed"
- What you need to do is find yourself a new heart container and fill it.
- Opium => Silver => Tea
- A civilized Grammy winner
- Happy Birthday Wardell Gray
- You are making a mistake. My logic is undeniable.
- Bass Jumping
- Why THINQon?
- "Until you run out of breath."
- Zeitgeist 4: Ok here's the real truth
- Neutrinos on ice
- Open a second tab
- A Darker Shade of Golden
- "An assault on unions is an assault on democracy itself"
- Coach Walt
- The Secret Life Of Syrian Lingerie
- A beer and a smile at the old Horse Brass
- Gloria Muriel
- Big Society in Trouble? and related posts
- Paul Krugman: Eat the Future and related posts
- Washington Obama Unveils $3.7 Trillion Budget For 2012 and related posts
- Arcade Fire Takes Album of the Year and related posts
- Game Recap: Celtics 85, Heat 82 and related posts
- 53rd Annual Grammy Awards: Who Wore What? Rihanna in Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring 2011 and...
- Egyptian state workers protest for better pay and related posts
- Twitter Reacts to Justin Bieber's Grammy Snub and related posts
- Video: Eminem Performs at Grammys with Rihanna, Dr. Dre, and Skylar Grey and related posts
- Motorola Pro announced today, brings Droid Pro to Europe and related posts
- Mario Lemieux blasts NHL for brawl aftermath and related posts
- Christina Aguilera Falls After Grammys Performance (VIDEO) and related posts
- Nokia Windows Phone 7 devices pictured and related posts
- The End of Fannie and Freddie? and related posts
- The NY Times compares Obama's 10 year reduction in spending to just one year of that change by Republicans...
- St. Valentine and related posts
- Saints Cyril and Methodius and related posts
- Along with iPhone Mini, Apple may make MobileMe a free digital locker and related posts
- Video: BoB, Bruno Mars, & Janelle Mone Perform at Grammys and related posts
- Italy: Bad Day for Sultan Berlusconi as Millions of Women Demand He Resign and related posts
- Flash and AIR Momentum from Mobile World Congress 2011 and related posts
- Adobe: More than 84M smartphones and tablets support AIR and related posts
- Walmart Sold Fake iPad, Refuses Refund, Claims A Georgia Man and related posts
- 2011 Grammy Awards Fashion: A New Extreme for Lady Gaga and related posts
- Lady Gaga: Egg Grammy Arrival (PHOTOS, VIDEO) and related posts
- The Day Before The Attacks - Tahrir Square Movement Day 8 (Feb 1, 2011 - ABC) and related posts
- Hands On Video: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy S II Hands-On and First Impressions [Video] and related posts
- Obama Budget Will Leave Us With $11 Trillion In Deficits Instead Of $12 Trillion and related posts
- Katy Perry Performs at the 2011 Grammy Awards and related posts
- Iran police arrest dozens of protesters Opposition - Times LIVE
- Agency Spending Proposed by Obama for 2012 - The Associated Press
- Nokia CEO under gun to justify Microsoft switch - The Associated Press
- POTUS touts education in budget - CNN (blog)
- Prince Harry to be best man at UK royal wedding - Jerusalem Post
- Democracy or more of the same for Egypt under the military council - Deutsche Welle
- Prince William picks brother Prince Harry to be best man at royal wedding - New York Daily News
- NYC Stabbing Spree Suspect Gets New Lawyer - ABC News
- NYC stabbing spree suspect gets new lawyer - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Prince Reza: Iran will be Free - Fox News (blog)
- Grammys: Kanye West Hails Arcade Fire, Justin Bieber, Mick Jagger, Disses ... - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Analysis: Obama budget focuses on short term - The Associated Press
- Nokia makes a choice out of little choice - Montreal Gazette
- AT A GLANCE: Dow Jones Newswires' Coverage Of Obama's Budget - Wall Street Journal
- Comment: Signs autocrats must watch for - Financial Times
- Royal wedding: Prince William and Kate Middleton choose wedding attendants - Telegraph.co.uk
- Royal peek-a-boo: Kate's sheer dress to be sold - The Associated Press
- MWC: Samsung Galaxy S2 video demo - Inquirer
- Obama invokes specter of Eisenhower - Washington Post (blog)
- 34% of Metro Seattle's homes now worth less than mortgages owed - Vancouver Sun
- US federal deficit projected to record 1.65 trillion dollars in fiscal year 2011 - Xinhua
- Egypt's military calls for end to strikes, protests - CBC.ca
- Blake Shelton: No Romance This Valentine's Day with Miranda Lambert - People Magazine
- What's in a kiss? - Vancouver Sun
- Finally Official: China Takes the #2 Spot by James Fallows - The Atlantic (blog)
- Bridesmaids and page boys at the royal wedding - The Associated Press
- Who Won CPAC? - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Ukrainian-born man stabs his stepfather, ex-girlfriend, her mother, kills ... - Interfax
- Budget Day Battle: Easier to Say Cut than Do It - CBS News
- Report: Apple Prepping Smaller, Cheaper iPhone, Revamped MobileMe - PC Magazine
- Advertisement * The Dish * The Goods * The Hype * The Informer * The Wire Toronto Life - The Hype A...
- Budget iPhone to drop all local media storage?
- Sen. Thune: Obama Should Follow Court Rulings and Put Health-Care Law on Hold
- White House Says It Will Implement ObamaCare Despite Judge's Declaration that His Ruling Against It Is...
- Obama Administration Continues Spending Taxpayer Money Authorized by a Law Declared Unconstitutional
- Despite Earmark Ban, Boehner Brings Home Pork-Barrel Defense Project That Pentagon Doesn't Want
- Interior Dept. found in contempt over drilling ban
- Obama-Nochio Lies About Taxes
- Peace and Nonviolence Links
- McConnell says Obama agenda is `over'
- Program: Beyond Forgiveness | Season of Nonviolence 2011
- The 19 Percent Solution - How to balance the budget without increasing taxes
- 14 Miserable Facts AboutSt.Valentine'sDay - Listverse
- Jones pushes for Afghanistan War end
- Blagojevich wants to play FBI tapes at retrial
- FBI can obtain phone records without oversight, Justice Dept memo claims
- Rejected Tax Increases Return in Obama Budget Proposal
- Stupidity, Intelligence, and Egypt
- Will IBM's Watson beat Brad Rutter and Ken Jennings in Jeopardy tonight?
- Sarkozy: Multiculturalism Has Failed
- Jihadi Who Helped Train 7/7 Bomber Freed by US
- Ohio's Kasich to Gov't Workers: You Strike, You Get Punished
- Girl Gang Raped by Classmates: 13-year-old Girl Allegedly Gang-Raped by Classmates at Park - ktla.com
- Obama Criticized for Avoiding Deficit Commissions Proposals
- Social Security: The program needs to be shored up, not dismantled - latimes.com
- Obama's Egypt Debacle And The Vacuum It Exposes
- What the Media Would Look Like If It Were Actually Liberal
- Esperanza Spalding's Wikipedia Page Attacked By Justin Bieber Fans - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV
- Put emergency care ahead of religious beliefs - Catholic Church Relgious Death Panels
- House Dems charge GOP with skipping one of its new rules , creating legislation without constitutional...
- Drumming Up More Internet Addresses
- Smarter Than You Think: Artificial Intelligence Advances, Bringing Wonders and Fears
- Global Soccer: Ronaldo May Be Leaving, but His Joy Lingers
- City Room: Safers Century Club E-Mails
- Guards Called Heroes After Thwarting Kabul Attack
- Ronaldo of Brazil Announces Retirement From Soccer
- Bits: Verizon Moves to Match AT&T Feature
- City Room: In Survey, Taxi Riders Speak Out
- Green: Bare-Bones Irrigation in India
- Palestinian Leader Dissolves Cabinet
- Protesters Clash With Government Allies in Yemen
- The Fifth Down: New Ideas on Longer Season
- Security Forces Deploy to Block Tehran March
- Obama Budget Projects $1 Trillion Deficit in 2012
- Blast Strikes Hotel Complex in Kabul
- Economix: The Plight of Generation Un
- Army Clearing Last Protesters from Tahrir Square, Reports Say
- Young Protesters Clash With Police in Bahrain
- Lens: Luminous Moods in Shards of Tiffany
- Critics Notebook: A Mix of Genres and Generations
- In Spokane, a Mystery With No Good Solution
- A Chicken War in New York, Where Afghans Rule the Roost
- Optimism for Further Lift in Global Markets
- At the Grammys, Spectacles and Upsets
- States Aim Ax at Health Cost of Retirement
- New York Fashion Week: Fashion Review: Heritage Shouldnt Reek of Mothballs
- Dual Uprisings Show Potent New Threats to Arab States
- In Digital Era, Music Spotters Feed a Machine
- Iranian Leaders Vow to Crush March
- On Education: Closing the Achievement Gap Without Widening a Racial One
- Gonorrhea Steals DNA From Humans
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: A Plastic Toy With a Gorgeous Screen
- Pasta-Shaped Light from Spinning Black Holes Could Challenge Einstein
- Op-Ed: A Civil Perspective on Cybersecurity
- 3-D Cam Captures Close Encounters With the Aquatic Kind
- Meet the Company That Records Your Calls for Quality Assurance
- Cake's Handmade Lyric Book Uses Shirt Scraps, Beeswax
- Feb. 14, 1989: GPS Enters Orbit
- Grammy Buzz: Social Media Monitoring Says The Winner Is ...
- The Real Internet Censors: Unaccountable ISPs?
- NASA Considers Space Station Family Portrait
- Can Cable Block the Google TV Revolution?
- Stuxnet Hit 5 Gateway Targets on Its Way to Iranian Plant
- Lawmaker Calls for Limits on Exporting Net-Spying Tools
- Boeing Puts Another Behemoth in the Sky
- Anti-Online Tracking Bill Introduced in Congress
- 6 Survival Tips for Nokia and Microsoft
- Tablets, 4G and 3-D to Dominate Mobile World Congress
- Winter Halts Drilling Into 14-Million-Year-Old Lake
- Playing the Rape Card: 'Media Psychiatrist' Ratchets Up Anti-Videogame Rhetoric
- Decoder Ring Presents a Key to Using the Key
- Hocus Focus: Superfocus Glasses Are OpthaMagic for Muggles
- Social Media Sparked, Accelerated Egypt's Revolutionary Fire
- Video: Ski-Flying Record Smashed on World's Longest Ramp
- New IE 9 Offers Geolocation, Privacy Controls and More Speed
- Hands-On: Eccentric YikeBike Gives Segway a Run for Its Money
- World's Total CPU Power: One Human Brain
- Ruling in Assange Extradition Case Expected Feb. 24
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Chaotic Calcu-doku
- Q&A: Company Books Robot a Rocket Ride to the Moon
- The World's Largest Touchscreen
- Watch IBM's Watson On Jeopardy Tonight
- IT Turf Wars: the Most Common Feuds In Tech
- Geekiest Marriage Proposals Ever
- How To Crash the Internet
- Civ IV's Baba Yetu Wins First Grammy For Video Game
- FBI Releases File On the Anarchist Cookbook
- Saudi Students In US Seek Segregation By Gender On Facebook
- Recent HP Laptops Shipped CPU-Choking Wi-Fi Driver
- Infertility Could Impede Human Space Colonization
- The Joys of Running a Bug Bounty Program
- HP Donates To WebOS's Major Hombrewing Group
- Virus Shuts Down Australian Ambulance Dispatch Service
- Italian Police Seize Blog Over 'Kill Berlusconi' Satire
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy S II
- The Most Violent Video Games of All Time
- Kinect Tangible Table Prototype
- Two Huge Holes In the Sun Spotted
- Why Nokia Is Toast
- File Organization — How Do You Do It In 2011?
- The Dirty Little Secrets of Search
- Anonymous Claims Possession of Stuxnet Worm
- Pandora Files For IPO
- Piracy Whistleblowers Paid $57K In 2010
- Nokia Gives Some Hints On the Future of Qt
- Is Algeria Deleting Facebook Accounts?
- Sandia Helps Secure Kazakh Nuclear Material
- BlackBerry Devices May Run Android Apps
- NESBot: Tool Assisted Speedrun On Real Hardware
- DailyMotion Now Streaming Live News
- Where to find scientific research with negative results
- Romantic advice from scientists
- The weird relationship between bacteria and their human hosts
- Making music with the Large Hadron Collider
- Take a tweet on the wild side
- Recompose: an actuated surface controlled by gestures
- Beautiful insurance maps
- Handmade Valentine's day gifts
- Vulcan, AB
- Game "rape trigger" claim debunked in record time
- Extending the brand
- With a Little Help: first post-publication progress report
- Record industry sues isoHunt for millions using Canada's "lax" copyright laws
- Nokia's radical CEO has a mercenary, checkered past
- Modern photos that recreate cherished childhood snaps
- Zombie Valentine -- BB Flickr Pool
- Fixing the kilogram with the roundest objects in the world
- One-person barbershop quartet sings "I Wanna Be Like You"
- NYC gives Optimus Prime a parking ticket
- Geeky Mardi Gras with the Krewe of Chewbacchus
- Italy: Bad Day for Sultan Berlusconi as Millions of Women Demand He Resign
- Website for Egyptian Presidency: best "under construction" page ever
- Should The Leather Man, 19th-c. proto-hobo of New York, be exhumed?
- Poetry in jazz: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Could you make a Tahir Square game about nonviolent revolutions?
- Noisy "exhaust system" for kids' bikes
- Waltham, Mass becomes Steampunkville
- The Legend of Zelda: the 80s teen movie
- Cut-up Charlton Heston video: "The Future has Already Been Written"
- Maggie talking science on Bloggingheads.tv
- When the cops have you in a stairwell with guns drawn and tell you to drop the cigarette, do you: c) tell...
- 23% of women buy Valentine's Day flowers for themselves. 0% of men do the same
- 6 factors that secretly influence who you have sex with
- KANSAS LAW WOULD ALLOW BLIND PEOPLE TO CARRY CONCEALED WEAPONS
- Not News: Metallica is suing people again. Kinda Cool: Suing Daughtry. Uh Oh: Using the same logic he can...
- To help you justify having nothing to do tonight, here are 14 reasons Valentine's Day is dumb
- Chilean miners were smoking pot and checking out porn while trapped, but spoil sport authorities refused to...
- Diplomatic immunity, how does it farkin' work? Pakistan: we like Lethal Weapon 2
- F**king bar owner donates $1,125 to a God-damned charity that she collected from a friggin' swear jar. shiat
- British officials, (who've apparently never read fairy tales, played Nintendo games, seen Star Wars or...
- The tax consequences of congressional sleepovers
- Welcome to Ziebach, Country SD, which is, according to the latest census is the poorest county in America...
- "Saggy Pants Robber" will probably want to pull them up for the next 26 years
- Grammy reporter gibberish may have been stroke on the air
- Top Gear China is now in production, "...with a streak of Chinese humor... In the pilot episode, a...
- From the 'bizarre things inspired by movies' file, the hobby Steve Carell's character practiced in Dinner...
- US Navy orders all submarines to go smokeless, because , really if you want to have a ship full of jittery,...
- Man shot at bowling alley for failing to mark it zero
- Kidswhodrink toomanyenergydrinks maysuffernegativesideeffects
- Transfer my spirit to a cow to cure my homosexuality? You'll end up with a gay cow. That's when the witch...
- Two teachers disciplined for viewing porn at school. Report notes that "the pornography varied from...
- Man who has been dead since 1994 pleads not guilty to murder charges
- Some superstar entertainers have ridiculous backstage riders full of drugs, porn, inflatable sex...
- The large print: Obama releases budget that projects the largest deficit ever. Small print: It's bigger...
- Police fire tear gas at Iranian protesters - msnbc.com
- Obama budget resurrects rejected tax increases - Kansas City Star
- LG Electronics' latest phone boasts 3-D screen - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Blagojevich motion asks judge to admit tapes - Houston Chronicle
- Clothing prices to rise 10 percent - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Obama budget offers $1.1 trillion in deficit trims - Boston Herald
- Wait, Who Is This Esperanza Spalding? - NPR News
- Egyptian labor unrest grows after uprising - San Jose Mercury News
- Giffords lip-syncing songs, having simple talks - AZCentral.com
- Soaring cotton prices, labor costs back retailers into a corner, prices seen rising 10 percent -...
- Tiger Woods fined by European Tour for spitting - Houston Chronicle
- Whats hot at Mobile World Congress 2011: Near Field Communications - Examiner
- Grammys 2011: Justin Bieber, Drake Were Robbed - Softpedia
- NASCAR puts brakes on speed at Daytona - News-Leader.com
- Junior! Earnhardt Jr. wins Daytona 500 pole - WCPO
- APNewsBreak: Ages of Chinese skaters in question - Forbes
- Lose Yourself: Eminem only wins 2 of 10 Grammys - Associated Press
- Gabrielle Giffords husband: Can have conversations with wife - AZCentral.com
- Iran clamps down on opposition leaders - Washington Times
- Mock Mars mission simulates landing on Red Planet - Boston Herald
- EchoStar to Acquire Hughes for About $1.32 Billion - BusinessWeek
- Kissing Couples Shatter World Record in Thailand - CBS News
- Where is Egypt's Hosni Mubarak? - Washington Post
- Emergency Medical to go private for about $3 bilion - Yahoo Finance
- EchoStar buy Hughes Communications for $1.34B - Yahoo Finance
- Junior! Earnhardt Jr. wins Daytona 500 pole, Hendrick teammate Gordon starts second - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- AMIMON Demonstrates WHDI Integrated Into TI's OMAP 4 Based Blaze Mobile Development Platform at Mobile...
- Clothing Prices to Rise 10% Starting in Spring - CBS News
- Trump selling an Atlantic City casino to Landry's - San Jose Mercury News
- Egypt, America and a blow to al Qaeda - Reuters Blogs
- Geothermal Energy Often Overlooked As Renewable Resource
- Argentine Ant Triumphs Over Pesticides In California
- Vivienne Westwood's First Store In United States
- White-Nose Syndrome Bat Disease: An Unprecedented Epidemic
- Worst Housing Markets For 2011: Clear Capital Markets
- Valentine's Day: Green Designers Worthy Of Attention
- A Valentine's Day Steakhouse Dinner -- At Home
- Grant Lockenbach, Michael Pirie Dead: University Of Florida Students Die In Cave Waterfall
- Obama 2012 Budget Projects Unemployment Rate To Be Higher, Growth To Be Slower Than Expected
- Media Power Couples: Who's The Ultimate Media Duo? (PHOTOS)
- Justin Bieber's Ringtone: Mike Gundy Screaming 'Come After Me! I'm a Man! I'm 40!'
- Valentine's Day Customs Around The World (PHOTOS)
- Imitation Fall 2011: Liev & Sasha Schreiber Hit The Show (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Old and new stars come together at Grammy awards show
- Los Angeles Animal Rescue Of The Week: Southern California Bulldog Rescue
- Lady Gaga: Pot Smoker While Writing
- Valentines Day: 10 Sex Museums Around The World
- John Edwards Deposed In Sex Tape Lawsuit: Attorney
- Artificial Retina 'Argus II' Helps Some Blind People See
- Macau, China Takes In More Gambling Money Than Las Vegas
- Paul Silas: Michael Jordan Could Average 20 Points If He Got In Shape
- Portlandia Renewed For Season 2 By IFC
- Valentine's Day Has Gay Marriage Advocates Making Push For Equality
- Victoria Beckham Fall 2011: Songstress-Turned-Designer Shows 100th Look (PHOTOS, POLL)
- Rihanna & Drake's Grammys Performance 2011 (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Sandor Kepiro, Former Hungarian Military Officer, Charged With War Crimes Related To 1942 Slaughter
- Westminster Dog Show 2011 (PHOTOS)
- Valentine's Day Contest Winners Wed Atop Empire State Building
- Gulf Oil Spill Cleanup: Coast Guard Wants It Scaled Back
- Han Besau, 55-Year-Old Woman, Saves Husband From Tiger Attack With Soup Ladle
- Katy Perry loves to make balloons!
- 20 Magnificent Animal Wallpapers for iPhone
- Virginia Beach Attractions
- The Mysterious Moeraki Boulders | The Nature Animals
- Sex during pregnancy, Sexual intercourse during pregnancy, Sex during pregnancy risks
- Top 10 The Best of Movie Mistakes Top lists
- Best Online College majors in Business
- Cool Predator Motorcycle
- 10 Steps How To Dump A Guy
- The best islands for romantic vacation
- 10 Best Free Software Download Websites
- Unusual Settlements
- Quad Bike In Dubai, Camel Safari Dubai, Evening Desert Safari, Overnight Desert Camping In Dubai/UAE
- Valentine's Day Love by Google [PIC]
- "American Thinker Blog: Mubarak tells Israeli official that Obama doesn't know what he's doing"
- Hard Times - Joke Of The Day
- 16 Beautiful Swallowtail Butterflies
- ~ "There Are No Words To Describe The Following Watch!" ~
- My almost Daily Photo of the day: Cindy Slays Her Dragons
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - PC Vs. Xbox 360: Better graphics, Eyefinity & 3D
- SeanSean Kenney has Decided to Build New York City out of Lego Bricks | Megaodd.com - Odd Events, Weird...
- Sunday Funnies | Flopping Aces
- Fergie sit in the Theatre!
- Analysis of the Demise of Mixx
- Greetings From Outer Space
- 20 Cool Wallpaper Stickers Ideas for Creative and Unique Interiors
- What Are Cats Really Thinking? | Orange Donkey -
- Amazon.com: Pentecost. A Thriller. eBook: Joanna Penn: Kindle Store
- YouTube - BDdizzyGSBaLLdAY's Channel
- Teriyaki Beef Recipe | Recipes Fast
- The Valentine's Day Survival Guide [Video]
- Decipher Bad Handwriting with Google Auto-Suggest [Clever Uses]
- See Only Resize-Friendly Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) in Google Images [Image Search]
- Why Everyone Should Have At Least One Linux Live CD (or USB Drive) [Live CD]
- A Five-Step Process for Delegating Decisions (and Making Them Stick) [Delegating]
- SocialGmail Adds Contact Thumbnails to Gmail's Inbox [Downloads]
- Set Up File Sharing in Ubuntu, No Terminal or Config File Editing Required [Ubuntu]
- eBay Instant Sale Buys Your Old Gadgets in Just a Few Clicks [Saving Money]
- Pour-Over Coffee Is an Intriguing Alternative for Coffee Snobs [Coffee]
- Upgrade Your Sneakers and Minimize Knot Annoyance with Nautical Rope [DIY Creations]
- These Are the Last Words I Have to Say; That's Why This Took So Long to Write [Announcements]
- Wake Up to Fun by Blasting Your Alarm Clock into Submission [Video]
- Build a Yobot for Delicious Homemade Yogurt [Food Hacks]
- Convert a Cardboard Tube into a Cheap DIY Macro Extension Tube [Camera Hacks]
- Bare Branches: Incorporating Organic Elements in Your Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Five Best VPN Service Providers [Hive Five]
- Pole Mount an HDTV for Clutter and Cable Concealment [HDTV]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Laser-Cut Yourself a Settlers of Catan Game Set [Gaming]
- Hack an Air Freshener into an Remote Camera Trigger [DIY]
- Relax and Sleep Puts a Soothing Sound Machine in Your Android Phone [Downloads]
- DIY Dust Extractor Keeps Your Workshop Sparkling [Video]
- Hack an IKEA Lack Table into a HiFi Rack [DIY]
- Top 10 Gaming Hacks and DIY Projects [Video]
- Soft-Boil a Perfect Egg [Cooking]
- Basics of Photoshop: Next Steps and Further Resources [Night School]
- From the Tips Box: KeePass and Dropbox, Missing iTunes Tracks, and Minimizing OS X Windows [From The Tips Box]
- How to Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (for DIY Ginger Beer) [DIY]
- How to Easily Install Carrier-Blocked Apps (like PDAnet) from the Android Market [How To]
- The Apps that Helped Me Lose 80 Pounds [Goals]
- Access All Your Media On TV Using jflicks
- WCF Silverlight debugging tips
- Hudson, Jenkins, or something else? Vote in the Continuous Integration 2011 poll!
- SQL Server: Store and Retrieve IP Address
- Callbacks in PHP
- jQuery 1.5 Unveiled with broad horizons
- Book Review: The Tao of Programming
- Exception handling in Task Parallel Library
- The 80/20 Rule Applied to Web Design
- Functional Scala: Pattern Matching the basics
- Java desktop links of the week, February 13
- Wikipedia guy deletes programming articles!
- Spring MVC Development - Quick Tutorial
- Learn Ruby with these 10 books and other resources
- My 10 favourite Programming Quotes
- A 30 minute guide to integrating Twitter in your Android application.
- Debugging Windows Installer MSI Packages with PowerShell
- Accessing the HTTP method within a WSO2 ESB Mediator
- RPC with Java hands-on
- Microsoft KDE?
- If Youre an Architecthow do you improve?
- 10 hot areas of expertise for IT specialists
- Quiz: 10 things you may not know about Google
- Nokia to developers: no Qt for Windows Phone development
- Swing Bits: New UI Library from Oxbow project
- Invoking A Secured Web Service With soapUI
- JavaFX 2.0 News!
- Free eBook from InfoQ on REST
- Maven Releases on Steroids: Adios Release Plugin!
- Oracle Virtualbox tips
- NPR Valentines
- Fighting Fire with Fire
- Name the Biggest Blockbusters of 2010
- Working Moose
- Baba Yetu
- The Secrets Behind Your Flowers
- Crocheted Portraits
- Geeky Science Valentines
- 14 Kissing Critters
- Things To Do For Lonely People On Valentine's Day
- Space Valentines
- Name That Weird Invention!
- The Rich History of Chocolate
- J.R.R. Tolkien Invented the Pluralization "Dwarves"
- Snow-Laden Truck Creates Frosty Explosion
- For Valentine's Day, Name a Roach After Your Loved One
- Origami-Inspired Bamboo Houses
- Steampunk Boba Fett
- Swinging Across a Canyon
- Guitar Lessons
- Win A Dungeons & Dragons Encounters Set!
- The World's Largest Toy Collection is For Sale
- Pod People
- ESPN Reporter Chased By Alpaca
- Homer The Dude
- Crochet Zoidberg
- Pictogram Movie Posters
- Daisy Wants Pancakes Now!
- Cheetah Cam
- Star Wars Greek Vase
- Major Styles of Tattoo Art
- The Art Of Candle Carving
- Bear Hat
- Cheese or Font?
- Zombie Valentines
- Ridiculously Adorable Animals Nuzzling
- Darth Vader, Napping
- Low-Impact Muscle Toning, High-Impact Comedy
- Happy 400th, King James (Not LeBron)
- Incredible Visuals
- "Epitaph on a Tyrant": Auden on Mubarak?
- Marceau, Teller, Harpo Marx, Please Welcome the Newest Inductee Into The Hall of Silence: Supreme Court...
- It Causes 1 in Every 25 Deaths
- The Best Sports Story I've Read In a Year. Period.
- Sancho Panza Loyalty
- 'When Capitalists Went Out Of Their Way to Destroy Capitalism': Episode #97,219
- Thank You For Filming This
- So Creative, It's A New Form of Art, I Think
- It's Stunning And It's Real
- It's All One Can Do Not To Be Nasty
- Fading Ratings For Baiting, Hating and Berating?
- And Leave It On: The Dark Ages Were Not Actually Dark
- Fertonomics (Fine, So It's Not As Sexy as Freakonomics, or Jazzercise, or Slimnastics)
- What Picasso Was Thinking 100 Years Ago
- The Genius Child Author Who Vanished
- The Average Man Has About 30 Seconds of Fight in Him
- 15 Common Astronomy Myths
- James Franco Is Just Toying With Us Now
- Fine, But It Still Doesn't Explain Jerks Like Ahmadinejad, Barry Bonds and Michele Bachmann
- The Russians Are Saving! The Russians Are Saving!
- Austin, Texas, Is #1 At That? Never Would Have Guessed It.
- Five Minutes of Utter Dreaminess
- We Knew Kubrick Loved Rectilinear Things (see Lith, Mono) But This Is Sort Of Weird
- Okay, I Changed My Mind
- How A White Man Became Black Overnight
- Donald Trump Has Made an Enemy of Ron Paul [Feuds]
- The Grammys Attract Its Biggest Audience in a Decade [Ratings]
- You Love The Rachel More Than You Love The Bieber [Box Office]
- Colleges Full of Racists [Trendwatch]
- Kim Kardashian's Grammy Emergency: 'My Whole Butt Wouldn't Fit In My Dress' [Gossip Roundup]
- Real Estate Market Collapse: Now Coming to the Nice Cities [Real Estate]
- Which Athlete Has a Very Gay Valentine? [Blind Items]
- Koch Industries Cannot Buy Decent PR Advice [Evil]
- More Demonstrations Across Middle East [Protests]
- Squirrel Hunter Survives Tiger Attack with Wife's Help [Wildlife]
- China Becomes World's Second Largest Economy [China]
- Boehner Stands Strong in Defense of Stupid People [Polidicks]
- Is Weed Making You Sexually Dysfunctional? [Drugs]
- Irina Werning's Photographic Re-Enactments [Photos]
- Farmville's Sketchy Parent Company Worth Over $7 Billion [Scams]
- Text Message Typo Leads to Murder [Cell Phones]
- Bieber Fans Attack Esperanza Spalding's Wikipedia Page [Grammys]
- Activist Claims Conservatives 'Compromised By Muslim Brotherhood' [Video]
- Wild Oats Markets Founder Busted in Child Prostitution Sting [Crime]
- Andrew W.K. Apparently Crashed 4chan by Partying Too Hard [Music]
- Michelle Obama's Top Secret Love Advice [Love]
- Lady Gaga Arrives to the Grammies In a Giant Egg [Grammies]
- Man Admits Trying to Hire Hit Man on Facebook [Crime]
- Bill Murray Hits the Links at Pebble Beach [Photos]
- Trapped Chilean Miners Smoked Pot Underground [Drugs]
- James Franco Is a Singer Now, Too [Actors]
- Idiot Films Himself Driving 140 mph [Dumbasses]
- Yemeni Protesters Attacked by Police [Protests]
- South Carolina May Get Its Own Currency [Polidicks]
- Google's Seedy SEO Underbelly [Video]
|The Caucus: Best Political Quotes From the Weekend|
|Obama Reveals New Budget That Wont Be Approved|
|The President Unveils a Budget to Win the...|
|The Economics of Blogging and The Huffington Post|
|That Should Go Over Great|
|Kissinger Discusses Rumsfeld's Memoir|
|Social Security and President Obama's budget...|
|Where's the Welcome Wagon?|
wall street j.
|TARP Inspector to Resign|
|Business Loans Hard To Get In 2009-10|
|Best of Money Carnival #90: Valentines Day Edition|
|A Gullible American|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Setting Strategy in Egypt's (and Other)...|
|EBay to Unveil Plan to Help PayPal Repel...|
|Could Charles Manson Friend You on Facebook?|
|MILLION-DOLLAR IDEA: A Water Bottle That...|
|St. Joe ([[JOE]] -2.5%) on its Valentine's Day...|
|Twitter Launches Center To Crowdsource...|
|Intel unveils MeeGo tablet interface (David...|
|Twitter Opens Translation Center to Crowdsource...|
|Bill Gross' UberMedia Raises $17.5 Million From...|
|2010 State of the Computer Book Market, Post 2...|
|Fresh Web Jobs The Valentines Day Edition|
|Noam Chomsky v. IBMs Watson Computer|
|Apple Working on Major Upgrade of MobileMe...|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: Competitors Will Have A...|
|Elizabeth Taylor Set to Stay in Hospital|
|Call it "3G" or "4G,"...|
|Yeasayer Lets You Gift a Free EP to Your Honey...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|MobileMe Revamp to Focus on Streaming Data From...|
|Foursquare Learns Spanish, Japanese, Italian|
|Hands-On: LG Optimus 3D Will Punch You in The...|
|TWiT 288: It Came From The Nigerians|
|MWC 2011: Twitter announces crowd-sourced...|
|The Year Of The 'Tweener|
|Lets Try this Again Post-CPAC Straw Poll...|
|The Dirty Little Secrets of Search|
|URDB Feat of the Week: Largest Group Piggy-Back...|
|Was CBS Reporter Serene Branson's On-Air Flub...|
|Winds of Change: Davos Speaks|
|The 8 Most Successful Politicians (Who Weren't...|
|Roof Jump Face Plant|
|Pick Your Cupid|
|Internet Valentine's Day Cards|
|Sexual Nature exhibit looks at animal magnetism|
|The Art of Henk Hofstra|
|The Luck Of The Lindsay Strikes Again! Meanie...|
|How To Meet Girls|
|How Do Fleas Jump? New Video Solves Mystery|
|On Adapting to Sandpiles|
|Getting sick of Jenny McCarthy|
|Solar Sails Fly From Science Fiction Into Reality|
|Ultimate Mancave Coffee Table from Recycled...|
|No Tranquility Base Houston?|
|10 Accidental Inventions You Won't Believe|
|Of lice and men: An itchy history|
|Electronic toy turns human body into an instrument|
|Happy Valentines Day from Tellarts Love Song...|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Name the Biggest Blockbusters...|
|Reorganize your giant, underground bunker every...|
|Help Person with Autism Self-Publish Comic...|
|American Assassin by Book Trailer|
|Trial and error: The brain learns from mistakes|
|Star Trek: The Motion Picture|
|Hazards of Space Would Make Sex Up There...|
|Patience And Strength And A Fathers Love For...|
|frog design: Spending, Trading, Or Something Else?|
|John Thackara: UK Design Policy Becomes...|
|Upcoming Conferences and Events for Designers...|
|Mobile World Congress|
|Stockholm Furniture Fair...|
|Above the Sun|
|A Brief History of Space Fashion in Pop Culture|
|In De Nile: Revisiting Vintage Egypt Travel...|
|Book review: The Valley of the Shadow - The...|
|Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce 11th Annual...|
|Celebrity Death Hoaxes|
|Chicken's Color Vision Better than Ours - News|
|The Power Of Seduction|
|Ball Talk with Lewis Campbell|
|How To Stay Motivated When You Hate Your Job|
|American Express Concierge|
|Well: What's Your Six-Word Love Story?|
|Eat Like Leo:The First Steps To A Healthier Diet|
|What's Your Six-Word Love Story?|
|How to Maintain Your Routine Despite Your...|
|Alfajiri Villas, Diani Beach, Kenya|
|The Most Genius Love Advice Ever (From...|
|Blo parties at the W in Hollywood|
|Fame Monster: Lady Gaga vs. The Minnesota Matron|
|Never Mind What The Ticket Says: Dita Von Teese...|
|9 Things To Do In February|
|How to Nail Valentine's Day|
|Asylum UK Interviews Andrew W.K|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Lessons in Manliness from the Egyptian Revolution|
|The GQ&A: Hayes Carll|
|TAG Heuer Carrera Mikrograph|
|Verbinski Won't Make A BIOSHOCK Movie Unless...|
|Check Out These Awesome Fake Acting Reels (VIDEO)|
|Black Death - iTunes Preview|
|Martin Lawrence Talks Big Momma 3, Bad Boys 3,...|
|Darren Lynn Bousmans 11-11-11 Trailer and New...|
|First Look: Antonio Banderas in Jean-Jacques...|
|Charlie Sheen TRASHES 'Men' Execs on Live Radio|
|'Grey's': Paging Dr. Perkins!|
|The Daily Publishes Its Photo of Maybe-Nikki...|
|3 Mortal Kombat Web Series Cast Members Confirmed|
|Puro Instinct Silky Eyes|
|Grammys 2011 Belong To Arcade Fire, Lady...|
|Grammys Score Most-Watched Telecast in 10 Years|
|Critic's Notebook: A night of bold moves and...|
the big picture
|World Press Photo: winners|
|Asia A Week in Pictures February 13, 2011|
|Celebrations Follow Resignation in Egypt|
|Monday, 14 Feb 2011|
|Luminous Moods in Shards of Tiffany|
|Kelia Anne MacCluskey (USA) -...|
|ALICIA RIUS - GREY DAY|
|Hungarian skies pt.LXXVIII.|
|50 and 50 - GALLERY|
|Never Do This|
|Comic for February 14, 2011|
|facebook virtual valentines|