- The Legend of Zelda turned 25 today. Celebrate it's glory here!
- Oklahoma Mother of 4 serving 10 years in prison for selling $31 dollars of cannabis. Fuck everything about...
- My ex-wifes boyfriend beats and yells up my 6 year old son regularly. What should I do so this wont happen...
- Best Friends
- Good friends are always happy to see you (Xpost from r/Dreamcast)
- Anyone else think this is fucking HILARIOUS
- The Hero of Bahrain
- So i lost my steam account for 7.50$
- Where is that bus going?
- What was the weirdest thing you saw at a public bathroom?
- Wisconsin Firefighters: We'll Give Up Pay to Save Collective Bargaining. "Collective bargaining is not...
- Reddit, what's the deal with these 504 errors, and what do you need to fix it?
- Bringing Home 150 Troops From Afghanistan Would Fix Wisconsin's Budget "Crisis"
- WISCONSIN: Governor rejects union offer to take his wage & benefit cuts in order to save collective...
- The GOP decides accurate weather forecasting and hurricane tracking are luxuries America cant afford:...
- There will never be another big Pokmon craze.
- Which redditor lives in the most remote location?
- TIL how to gain an edge in Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- 140 Massacred in Libya. Woman and children leap to their deaths from bridges.
- TIL the Dutch word for 'fun' is...
- Sperm Donors Australia Website
- Westboro Baptist Church replies to Anonymous.
- Who else thought these were awesome as a kid?
- TIL that the small hole on my ear isn't actually unique birthmark, but rather fairly common.
- TIL Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) was signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1969 as an outside linebacker, but cut...
- Now, I elevate...
- the whole first chapter of a Harry Potter book written on a bathroom wall
- My dog saved me from a fall one night, and every night afterwards
- TIL that PETA is connected to terrorist groups and is responsible for over 43 million dollars in damages
- Psychic powers of Nina Kulagina
- Useful Tips on How to Uninstall Windows Defender
- 7 Chrome Annoyances and How to Fix Them
- Sren Bleikertz - Jekyll with Amazon S3
- http://www.myispfinder.com/blog/2011/10- examples-of-the-internet-being-green/
- The Most Shocking MMA Upsets Ever
- 10 PC Games That You Must Play
- http://www.changeofaddress.org/blog/2011 /10-tips-for-keeping-your-childs-room-or ganized/
- Distractions While Working Online Can Make Us Less Productive
- Chinese police break up Middle East-inspired rally | Reuters
- Nine Reasons Women Dont Edit Wikipedia (in their own words) Sue Gardner's Blog
- Libya protests: 140 'massacred' as Gaddafi sends in snipers to crush dissent - Telegraph
- http://gilygily.com/worlds-most-smallest -and-weird-things.html
- Is this the start of the second dotcom bubble? | Business | The Observer
- Funny Cat Personalities!
- Top Ten Most Common Food Allergies
- Ultrasound Tech Resource Website
- Top 10 Essential Google Chrome Extensions Every Web Designer Should Install | WebTabLab.com
- Fear of losing an erection
- For Mobile Apps, Its 1996 All Over Again
- Daz studio3 - Free Tools and Content for 3D Artists
- DAZ Studio is a free, feature rich 3D figure design and 3D animation tool that enables anyone to create...
- 3D modeling, animation and rendering solution, DAZ Studio - a free 3D digital art creation tool
- Daz Studio3 - Outils gratuits et de contenu pour les artistes 3D
- DAZ Studio est un logiciel gratuit, riche en fonctionnalits de conception 3D et 3D figure outil d'animation...
- Modlisation 3D, solution d'animation et de rendu, DAZ Studio - un outil numrique 3D gratuit de cration...
- Daz Studio3 - Kostenlose Tools und Inhalte fr 3D Artists
- DAZ Studio ist ein freies, funktionsreiche 3D-Figur Design und 3D-Animation-Tool dass erlaubt es jedermann,...
- 3D-Modellierung, Animation und Rendering-Lsung, DAZ Studio - ein kostenloser 3D-Tool zur Erstellung...
- Daz Studio3 - Herramientas gratuitas y de contenido para artistas 3D
- 10 fake Simpsons words that belong in the dictionary
- Mammatus Clouds Over Olympic Valley: APOD February 20th 2011
- Biologists use GPS to 'map' bat teeth to explore evolutionary adaptations to diet
- As US cuts back, China aims to be top at science
- Cosmic census finds crowd of planets in our galaxy
- Eat less red meat, Government scientists warn
- At Digg, There is Hope (and rightfully so)
- Where's all the water in our Solar System?
- Fossils Tell Story of Oxygen in Ancient Ocean
- The world's biggest family: Ziona Chan has 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren(Pics)
- Zach Anner interviews Oprah (Video)
- The Human Cost of Budget Cutting
- The G.O.P.s Post-Tucson Traumatic Stress Disorder
- WikiLeaks: Big Business Has Wised Up And It Ain't Pretty
- Police forced to Taser 'tripped out' suspect who said he was God
- Ecstasy Doesn't Wreck mind
- Anti-Walker Protests Continue, Outnumbering Pro-Walker Showing | TPMDC
- Do Not Expect PlayStation 4 in Near Future
- What the Right-wing Assault on Women, Unions, the Environment, Health Care and PBS Is All About
- Hackers warn Westboro Church: Stop now or else - Tech Talk - CBS News
- Tourette Preacher Replaces Curses with Whoa!
- Another Steve Jobs Action Figure Shut Down by Apple
- Steve Jobs Doesnt Want to Kill Publishers, But Apples Subscription Strategy Will
- Plants that can move inspire new adaptive structures
- The Hilarious Martin Short Tells So Many Jokes on Conan, That He Gets The Gong [video]
- The Real Charlie Brown(Pic)
- Obama Administration Has Entered Direct, Secret Talks With Taliban Leaders
- The 10 Best Dinosaur Games of All Time
- Everything We Know About Captain America So Far
- Black Americans More Optimistic Than Whites About the Economic Future
- Legends of Irish Giants Are More Than Tall Tales
- Hot Air Hot Rod: Steam-Powered Race Car Out to Set World Record
- Blake Griffin Jumps Over a Car, Wins 2011 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest
- Bill Clinton Honors Arkansas' Little Rock Nine, 1957 Civil Rights Icons
- Planned Parenthood Defunding: Family Planning's Not a GOP Family Value?
- Sharron Angle, Not Running from Press or for President, Promotes Christian Film
- House Cuts Deep into Spending as Budget Battle Moves to Senate
- Obama Pushes for Better Math and Science Education
- Mir Space Station 25 Years Later: Lemon or Marvel?
- Somali Pirates Hijack Yacht Owned by American Couple
- The Week in Weird (Chocolate Sex Edition)
- Bizarre Mug Shots: The Face of Criminal Incompetence (VIDEO)
- 'LA Noire': Video Game With Characters So Real They Can Lie
- Egypt's Labor Strikes: Bad for Economy or Sign of Democracy?
- Opinion: What Does Government Do?
- Opinion: The Sleeves of a Vest
- Americans Say Reagan Is Greatest President, Poll Finds
- Judge Rules Loughner Search Warrant Will Stay Private For Now
- House Budget-Cutters in Marathon Battle Heading Toward Weekend
- Is More at Stake for US in Tiny Bahrain Than in Egypt?
- Police: Sausage Thief Wore No Pants
- Clinton Blasts Leadership of Afghanistan, Pakistan
- WikiLeaks Bahrain: Group Says it Will Release 100 Revelations on the Kingdom Tonight
- Wisconsin Schools Stay Closed; New Yorkers Show Support
- Mike Pence: 5 Facts About the Congressman Who Wants to Defund Planned Parenthood
- Missouri First-Grader Saves Aunt With 911 Call
- What Is the Pence Amendment, and What Does It Mean for Planned Parenthood?
- Collective Bargaining: A Brief History of the Key Issue in the Wisconsin Standoff
- Opinion: After 41 Years, It's Time for Moammar Gadhafi to Go
- Intelligent Dance Music Dancing
- Where Have All The Good Men Gone?
- Danny & Annie
- Dirty Weekend
- Because you're not going to watch Cats And Dogs 2: Revenge Of Kitty Galore
- Does The New Yorker have girl problems?
- Highway to the danger zone
- Con brio
- because as soon as the Valentine's Day candies leave the Easter ones come out
- Davids can take down Goliaths
- Mysterious Lifeboat in the Middle of Nowhere
- Goin Back Home
- Endnotes: David Foster Wallace
- Sometimes even the wisest of men and machines can be in error.
- 'There is a stench in this body!'
- Glass dome over temporary Canadian House of Commons
- wrong concerto
- History is written by the victors
- "She is the walking dead. No matter who / she was before, you must burn her with flame"
- Well fuck a book.
- The Overheated, Oversexed Cult Of Bikram Choudhury
- Underage Tomfoolery
- Gnome life hit me like the holy ghost.
- Asteroids In Resonance With Jupiter
- We need to go back in time and solve a thing!
- Let's Do It All Over Again
- The International Science & Engineering Visualization Challenge 2010
- The Worst Gig
- Something fishy
- Contains very strong language
- Wisconsin Shows Government Workers Unwilling To Sacrifice and related posts
- Daytona 500 Start Time 2011, TV Info & Starting Lineup and related posts
- I Stand with Scott Walker and related posts
- Tea Party Supports Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin and related posts
- Badger State Battle: Unions vs. Tea Party in Wisconsin; Runaway Dems could be AWOL for weeks and related posts
- Tea Party Faces Off With Protesters in Wisconsin and related posts
- Pregnant Jessica Alba Takes A Break From Dieting And Eats Her Heart Out Pics and related posts
- Jessica Alba And Honor Have Lunch and related posts
- Are Wisconsin public sector workers overcompensated? and related posts
- Watch India vs. Bangladesh World Cup 2011 Live Streaming: Willow TV and related posts
- Chicago Bears Dave Duerson Kills Himself, Leaves Brain To NFL and related posts
- REPORT: Handing out bogus medical excuses to striking Wisconsin teachers. If the doctor involved i and...
- Libya: Gadhafi's Forces Fire On Mourners At Funeral For Protesters In Benghazi Again and related posts
- US Vetoes PA Resolution at UN Security Council while calling Israeli settlements illegitimate and related...
- China Web Users Call for Jasmine Revolution and related posts
- Leyton Orient Vs Arsenal FA Cup: Live Streaming, Highlights, Team News and Predictions and related posts
- Blake Griffin Wins 2011 All Star Slam Dunk Contest (VIDEO) and related posts
- Official: Iran ships yet to enter Suez Canal and related posts
- Iran Navy Ships Enter Mediterranean and related posts
- Libyan forces kill dozens, Muslim leaders urge end to massacre and related posts
- Apple details differences between CDMA and GSM iPhones and related posts
- 2011 NBA Slam Dunk Contest: Blake Griffin Wins, Reminds Us Why The NFL Pro Bowl Is Irrelevant and related...
- Israeli PM: Iran exploiting regional instability and related posts
- US Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements and related posts
- On the House Vote to Defund the IPCC and related posts
- House votes 244-179 to kill US funding of UN IPCC and related posts
- Unions starting to cave in Wisconsin. and related posts
- Ezra Klein Blames Wisconsin Deficit on Gov. Walker and related posts
- Blake Griffin Dunk Contest 2011 (VIDEO): Clippers Sensation Leaps Car For Victory and related posts
- Prince William Kate Middleton Wedding Invitation Revealed! and related posts
- Libya crackdown 'is unacceptable' - The Press Association
- NY firefighter dies in windy overnight blaze - Reuters
- Middle East domino effect reaches China - Telegraph.co.uk
- Libya protest death toll hits 173 - Ninemsn
- Evangelists hijacked by Somali pirates - New Zealand Herald
- Tea Party Faces Off with Walker Opponents in Wisconsin Budget Battle - Fox News (blog)
- Paul Ryan: House GOP Will Negotiate With Senate On Government Funding Bill - Huffington Post
- Chinese Security Officials Respond to Call for Protests - New York Times
- Rihanna's Sexy Pictures To Celebrate 23rd Birthday (PHOTOS) - Huffington Post
- China moves to quash pro-democracy 'Jasmine Revolution' with speed and force - Daily Mail
- Unrest in the Middle East and North Africa -- country by country - CNN International
- Two More Americans Named on Hijacked Yacht - Voice of America
- NBA Report | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-02-20 - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Inquirer Editorial: Freedom songs | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-02-20 - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Shanghai, Guangzhou Limit Home Buying After China Orders Curbs - BusinessWeek
- Libyan Anti-Qaddafi Protesters' Death Toll Mounts - BusinessWeek
- Serge Ibaka gets screwed; Blake Griffin wins Dunk Contest after leaping over ... - msnbc.com
- Two girls thrown 110ft into the air inside bouncy castle by strong winds - Daily Mail
- Call to Activists Unnerves China - Wall Street Journal
- Arizona Girl Hurt When Bounce House Blows Away - WLTX.com
- National Christmas Tree: Winds snap its trunk in Washington - Daily Mail
- Iranian ships approach Suez, Israel takes 'grave view' - Vancouver Sun
- Memories of 1995 haunt GOP as shutdown talk grows - The Associated Press
- 12G State Workers Could Be Fired Without Budget Deal, Wisconsin Governor Warns - Fox News
- Fresh Protests Repressed Across Middle East - Sky News
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads - Huffington Post
- China Blocks Microblogs for 'Jasmine Revolution' - PCWorld
- Drops her on roof of another house nearby - Sky Valley Chronicle
- Web's calling for gathering 'very successful': Chinese dissident - Focus Taiwan News Channel
- Libya protest death toll rises to 200: doctor - CBC.ca
- When even Jeffrey Goldberg thinks you are over the line
- Go After Wall Street, Not the Teachers
- Wisconsin Updates
- George Soros: Tea Party Activists Being 'Used,' Obama's 'Lost Control Of Agenda' (VIDEO)
- Pregnant Newlywed's New Home Explodes: Burned Mother Takes Inspiration from Infant Son After House Fire
- Why there should be a case against George W. Bush under torture law
- Chris Matthews Allows SBA's Marjorie Dannenfelser Spread Breitbart's Planned Parenthood Lie ~~~ VIDEO
- Former aide rips Palin in leaked book manuscript
- Grocery Prices, World Hunger to Skyrocket; A World With No Tomatoes?
- DanceBlue Annual Dance Marathon Raises $673,977 for Pediatric Clinic
- Tunisia forces fire in air but fail to end rally
- The Theological Dilemma of Medieval Neuroscience..
- FUNNY TOWN NAMES
- FLASHBACK: Abraham Lincoln Wrote Playbook For Wisconsin Dems Who Fled State
- U.S. Government software creates "FAKE PEOPLE"on Social Networks to promote propoganda
- Epic Tea Party FAIL: Anti-union "protesters" out-numbered 35-to-1 in Madison!
- Odd News
- Florida threatens to shred 2012 calendar
- WaPo talks about gender equality in Tahrir Square
- 12.000 State Workers Could Be Fired Without Budget Deal, Wisconsin Governor Warns
- Wisconsin governor seizes chance to take on unions
- White Gang Leader Recharged: Authorities Try To Limit Spread of Influence Across Nation
- Walker: Senate Dems need to return to Wis., do job
- Why Aren't More Businesses Marketing to Mom?
- Memories of 1995 haunt GOP as shutdown talk grows
- If a Mob Screams 'Jew, Jew!' in a Cairo Square, Does the Mainstream Media (MSM) Hear It?
- Wis. GOP leader: Anti-union bill non-negotiable - CBSNews
- Libyan forces fire on mourners at funeral again
- white_house_gets_it_wrong_on_stimulus_jo bs
- Scott Brown Won't Pursue Alleged Abuser: Senator Rejects Offer of Assistance from Camp and Law Enforcement...
- Chinese Security Officials Respond to Call for Protests
- Not the Driver, but the Driving Force
- Sweat: Keeping Titles, and Targets, in Sight
- Libyan Forces Again Fire on Residents at Funerals
- Funerals in Libya for Dozens Killed in Protests
- Spring Performance: Theater : Comic Advice: Be Wary on Broadway
- Sports of The Times: Life-Changing Accident, but an Unchanging Goal
- The Neediest Cases: A Season of Giving Motivates Donors in Greater Numbers
- In a Town Built Upon Patronage, a Test of Egypts New Order
- Russian Trial to Bare a Face of Nationalism
- Deficits Reshaping the Debate as Republicans Jockey for 2012
- Nevada Seeks to Cut Funds for Treating Gambling Addiction
- Chicago News Cooperative: Chicago Candidates Skirt Financial Crisis
- Behind the Wheel | BYD F3DM: BYD Is the First Ripple in a Potential Chinese Wave
- The Caucus: Sunday Breakfast Menu, Feb. 20
- Todays Lab Rats of Obesity: Furry Couch Potatoes
- Winds Fell National Christmas Tree
- The Rich, the Famous, the Armed
- Guatemalan Soccer Official Is Killed
- Ivorian Forces Fire on Protesters
- When Armies Decide
- The Lede: Days Updates on the Region
- Pediatrician Facing Abuse Suit Dies
- ArtsBeat: Levine Withdraws From Matinee
- Dueling Protests in a City Where Nothing Is Getting Done
- Pets Help Sell Manhattan Apartments
- For Wisconsin Governor, Battle Over State Finances Was Long in the Making
- A Dubious Deal, Cloaked by National Security Claim
- Attackers in Army Uniforms Make Deadly Assault on Afghan Bank
- News Analysis: As Unrest Encircles Saudi Arabia, a Sense of Insecurity Bubbles Up
- Sunday At Borders (Photo Gallery)
- AllVid Battle Lines: Google, Best Buy, Sony Ally Against Big Cable
- Tech Presidents Day: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln
- Video: Internet, Gadgets Make Corvette Even More Awesome
- Photo & Video Gallery: Scale-Model Stadium Freezes Moment of Baseball's Past
- Superheroes, Robots and a Psychotic Tire: 2011's Most Intriguing Movies
- Why Nobody Can Match the iPad's Price
- Wireless Music Hub Is a Posh Hi-Fi Plaything
- Mutant Fish Safely Store Toxins in Fat
- Unexpectedly, Navy's Superlaser Blasts Away a Record
- Video: Hummingbird Drone Does Loop-de-Loop
- Moon Race Brings 29 Teams to the Starting Line
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Android Tablets Galore, PlayStation Phone
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Make Room for Tapa
- What Watson Can Learn From the Human Brain
- Helpful Mutations Didn't Sweep Through Early Humans
- Three Years Later, GM Answers Sync's Call
- Go Inside the $56 Billion 'Black' Budget
- Time to Commit or Quit on High-Speed Rail
- The Mystery of the Missing Moon Trees
- Opinion: Sony's Portable-Game Strategy Lacks Vision
- Alt Text: America's Royal Class Is a Royal Pain
- Latest Pentagon Brainstorm: Nuke-Powered War Bases
- Saving the Big Game on Your DVR? Better Think Twice
- Feb. 18, 1898: Enzo Ferrari Gets the Green Flag
- Picture Worth a Thousand Words: Jobs Dines With Obama
- Photos: The Historic House Steve Jobs Demolished
- Report: Apple on Track for Huge Store in New York's Grand Central Terminal
- FBI Pushes for Surveillance Backdoors in Web 2.0 Tools
- Will I Am Number Four Score With Sci-Fi Numerologists?
- Iceland Eyes Liquid Magma As Energy Source
- The Inner World of Gov-Sponsored White-Hat Hacking
- Feds Pay Millions For Bogus Spy Software
- Police Chief Teaches Parents To Keylog Kids
- Milky Way Stuffed With an Estimated 50 Billion Alien Worlds
- Can Android Without Dalvik Avoid Oracle's Wrath?
- FBI Complains About Wiretapping Difficulties Due To Web Services
- Industry IT Security Certification Proposed
- Facebook Develops HTML5 Gaming Benchmark
- Musician Jailed Over Prank YouTube Video
- Judge Rules Against China In 'Green Dam' Suit
- Scientists Aim To 'Print' Human Skin
- Employer Demands Facebook Login From Job Applicants
- Oil Companies Patent Trolling Biofuel Production
- Oracle's Open Source Identity Reborn At ForgeRock
- US Navy Breaks Laser Record
- Geohot To Turn Over Computers To Neutral Third Party
- Air Force Wants Hundreds of Fake Online Identities
- London Stock Exchange Price Errors 'Emerged At Linux Launch'
- Solar Flare Interferes With Radio, But No Big Auroras
- Libya Blocks Internet Access As Citizens Protest
- Anonymous Goes After GodHatesFags.com
- Sony Unveils First PlayStation Phone
- National Security Jobs To Rival Silicon Valley Over the Next 10 Years?
- New SHA Functions Boost Crypto On 64-bit Chips
- Hummingbird-Size Wing-Flapping Drone Unveiled
- Vint Cerf Says No To IPv7, Yes To InterPlanetary Web
- Goodbye, HD Component Video
- BitTorrent Ponders Releasing World ISP P2P Speed Report
- Althea Mae Koerth (1923-2011)
- Odd, anthropomorphized animal illustrations of the 18th century
- Ant anatomy, set to the tune of the Mexican Hat Dance
- Vote in the Bloggies!
- Unusual crochet necklace
- Muammar Gaddafi had a posse
- Glued to events in Libya, Yemen and Bahrain
- Hyperreal photoreal painting
- Todd McLellan's disassembled gadgets
- Free Pre-Paid Cremation!
- Minecraft is pointless
- Unusual painting of teeth
- Producing a book, the analog way
- TSA cheat sheet: know your rights!
- Houston hackspace's open-house month, with BBQ!
- XKCD's productivity tip: reboot your computer every time you get bored
- What does Libyan revolution mean for bit.ly?
- What Watson might do after crushing humankind on Jeopardy
- Skull cups
- The Dumbest Thing Ever Said!...by Hillary Clinton, about the Drug War
- EFF is representing publisher of Urban Homestead book in Dervaes Institute trademarks dispute
- The Wrinkles of the City: French street artist JR hits Venice, CA
- Cartoonist plays trick on homophobes
- An informative video about the Honey Badger
- Funny 1969 short film by Matt Groening's father Homer
- Sultan Berlusconi on Trial
- Identify these outrageous false teeth and get $500
- OC Weekly: "Dervaes family sends out ridiculous press release claiming they're not trying to shut up...
- Optical illusion inventor goes on to invent copyright threats against 3D printing company
- Is this how the Escher Waterfall machine works?
- Yesterday's Daily Mail: red meat is good for you. Today's Daily Mail: red meat gives you cancer. Glad...
- When it all ends for you, will *your* obituary include such winning terms of phrase as "a taste for...
- Teacher discovers her coffee has that unmistakable nutty flavor
- Motorcyclist has a cow
- Code enforcement officer notices high-power consumption at a home. Sniffer dog smells drugs. Pot plants...
- Opposition wants cabinet member fired after learning he got three speeding tickets, including one for more...
- Ex-wife + girlfriend + alcohol + gun in the house. Want to guess the ending? Give it a shot
- California to ban state trinkets. Your move Arizona
- Last surviving builder of the Golden Gate Bridge heads off to work on the Pearly Gates
- Research shows alcohol can delay dementia
- Locals in small English village unhappy with pub sign showing a tattooed Queen Elizabeth. "There are...
- Teen dies after running into traffic while being chased by mall security for saggy pants
- High winds topple National Christmas Tree. In other news, the White House leaves its Christmas decorations...
- Why losers have delusions of grandeur: "The less you know, the more you think you do"
- Anonymous puts Westboro Baptist Church on notice: "neither your institution nor your congregation will...
- Photoshop this mascot on the move
- Congratulations male Farkers,your extended adolescence of playing videogames, downloading porn, posting...
- It's Date Night at the Creation Museum. Let's see what happens when an all-male couple that purchased...
- Do not use bounce house near steep hills, raging rivers, downed electrical wires, fighting ninjas and angry...
- World's unluckiest man shares 100 room "mansion" with his 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grand...
- McDonald's new Favourites Combo meal contains enough calories for a whole day
- Men balding at age 20 at greater risk for prostate cancer. Bad news for Jared Loughner
- If you thought things were chaotic in the Middle East now, just wait until they run out of water
- Britain to set clocks ahead two hours ahead to 'double summertime'
- Iceland: New Icesave deal must go to public vote - AP - msnbc.com
- Top GOP budget writer seeks negotiations on cuts - Boston Globe
- Orphanage blaze kills 10 children in Estonia - Kansas City Star
- Scientist finds Gulf bottom still oily, dead - 10Connects.com
- Delta plane engine fails, forces emergency landing - Washington Post
- Bahrain opposition meets to agree demands - Orlando Sentinel
- Delta plane engine fails, forces emergency landing - Associated Press
- Memories of 1995 haunt GOP as shutdown talk grows - Associated Press
- Al Jazeera signal jammed in Mideast, Libya suspected - msnbc.com
- Wisconsin governor seizes chance to take on unions - Evansville Courier-Press
- German foreign minister met with Ahmadinejad - San Francisco Gate
- Iceland: New Icesave deal must go to public vote - San Francisco Gate
- Iceland: New Icesave deal must go to public vote - Houston Chronicle
- Three Lessons in Bahrain - Forbes (blog)
- Iceland president mulls Icesave deal - Yahoo Finance
- German foreign minister met with Ahmadinejad - AP - msnbc.com
- Duersons family donating his brain for research - Chicago Sun-Times
- Gulf shares drop on Mideast unrest - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Protesters ready for another rally at Wis. Capitol - Forbes
- Memories of 1995 gov't shutdown haunt Republicans - AP - msnbc.com
- Wisconsin governor seizes chance to take on unions - Times-Leader
- Kadafi forces fire on Libya protesters - Chicago Tribune
- Mulberry's fairy tale display at Fashion Week - Associated Press
- NASCAR moves Daytona 500 back a week in 2012 - Forbes
- Memories Of 1995 Haunt GOP As Shutdown Talk Grows - Huffingtonpost.com
- Report: Duerson died of self-inflicted gunshot - CNBC
- Scientist finds Gulf bottom still oily, dead months after BP spill - Salon
- Scientist finds Gulf bottom still oily, dead - The Oakland Press
- Duerson's kin donating his brain for research - Associated Press
- NASCAR moves Daytona 500 back a week in 2012 - San Francisco Gate
- Raising Wages Would Be 'Stupid,' Trichet Says
- Paul Ryan: House GOP Will Negotiate With Senate On Government Funding Bill
- Kobe Bryant Immortalized At Grauman's Chinese Theater
- Middle East Protests Strain Gulf Stocks
- Quinn Budget Cuts: Drug Treatment Programs To Lose All Funding
- George Soros: Tea Party Activists Being 'Used,' Obama's 'Lost Control Of Agenda' (VIDEO)
- Dave Duerson Death Ruled Suicide, Donating Brain For Concussion Research
- Checking Fees Being Tested At Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg 'So Embarrassed' By Michelle Obama State Dinner Dress Flap
- Dianna Agron, Alex Pettyfer Break Up: 'I Am Number Four' Couple Split According To Report
- Countrywide's Mozilo Won't Get Criminal Charges
- Poll Reveals Which President Americans See As Greatest
- Second Body Uncovered At Lennox 'Drug House'
- Southern California Storm: Snow, Hail And Floods
- Memories Of 1995 Haunt GOP As Shutdown Talk Grows
- 'Hesher' Trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Natalie Portman Star In New Movie
- Rihanna's Sexy Pictures To Celebrate 23rd Birthday (PHOTOS)
- Tom Coburn & Claire McCaskill: Government Shutdown Avoidable
- John Ensign Faces New 2012 Problem As Some Lobbyists Look To Push Senator Out
- Tourists On Segways: A Lookback At The Good Times (PHOTOS)
- Short And Tweet: The Top 8 Tweets Of The Week From The Fringe And Famous (PICTURES)
- 'Forgotten': Hailee Steinfeld, 'True Grit' Star, Cast In Book-To-Film
- Le Parker Meridien, New York Hotel, Offers Rooms By The Hour
- Libya: Gadhafi's Forces Fire On Mourners At Funeral For Protesters In Benghazi Again
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Richie Sambora Looking For 'Future Ex-Wife'
- GOP Freshmen Test Mandate To Shrink Government
- Stars And Sewers
- Female Foreign Correspondents' Code Of Silence, Finally Broken
- Gulf Oil Spill Update: Scientist Finds Gulf Bottom Still Oily, Dead
- Unusual Car Accident Good Advertisement
- The Most Shocking MMA Upsets Ever
- Green Gardener: Animals Dentist
- 20 Craziest Zoo Signs on Earth
- ~ Enter Sandman ~
- Faeries, Aliens and Otherworlds - Keys to Parallel Worlds and Multidimensions? | LoupDargent.com
- World Population Growth Infographic
- Recycling Program Launched by Ziploc Plastic Baggies | Peachy Green
- States Not United in Presidents Day Recognition
- 36 Cute Looking Character Which Makes You Smile
- Nontrivial sculptures By Chris Cooksey
- HGH Will Kill You - Even GenF 20 Plus?
- Funny Chemistry Subject Answers - Student Will Love It
- Funny ways to look at Magritte paintings
- @RassilonsRod @thepitcreature Nope. Edison Bar in downtown LA... on Twitpic
- Apple iPad Tablet (32GB, Wi-Fi)
- ~ "Obama's Czars In Trouble" ~
- ~ "George Soros: President Obama Has Lost Control" ~
- House votes to defund Planned Parenthood
- MvC3: Here Comes A New Attorney! (Fan Art) - GameBlurb
- 20+ Most Weird News Stories Of January 2011 That Will Leave You Amazed | WebTabLab.com
- Unemployment in the US by State. (Infographic)
- Gas Prices Around the World
- Top 10 Email Pet Peeves
- Magical Light Graffiti by Darren Pearson
- US Authorities Mistakenly Seized 84,000 Innocent Domains
- Up Close With John Deere at the 2011 National Farm Machinery Show
- The 25 Toughest Real Estate Sales Worldwide
- New Home for White Young Lions in Africa | The Nature Animals
- Use a CD and Suction Cup as a Dirty Dish Indicator [Clever Uses]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Video]
- Make Your Own Curiously Strong Homemade Altoids [Weekend Project]
- Make a Batman-Style Hidden Light Switch [Video]
- TwitShift Creates a Twitter Feed of Yourself From One Year Ago [Twitter]
- Recompute Is an Environmentally Friendly Cardboard Computer [Stuff We Like]
- DIY Balloon Aerial Photography on the Cheap [Weekend Project]
- Turn Any Desk into an Adjustable Drafting Table [DIY]
- From the Tips Box: Lifehacker Notifications, Locked Cars, and the Facebook News Feed [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Video]
- Whats the Deal with Open Source? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Silent Time Automatically Silences Your Android Phone Based On Time of Day [Downloads]
- Make Oatmeal in a Coffee Maker [Food Hacks]
- iTunes Privacy Hole Lets Anyone with Your Email Address Spy on Your iTunes Library [In Brief]
- Map Your Voice Helps You Learn Any Accent in the World [Webapps]
- Cool Hot Drinks Quickly by "Saucering" [Food Hacks]
- How to Quickly Customize Settings on Your Jailbroken iOS Device [Video]
- When You Should and Shouldn't Buy Cheap Printer Ink [Printing]
- What's the One Thing You Can't Stand About Your Primary Operating System? [Ask The Readers]
- Google Chrome Beta Updates with Speed Boosts All Around, Passphrase Encryption for Sync [Video]
- How to Customize Your Jailbroken iOS Lockscreen [How To]
- We're Kicking Our Shoes Off in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Little Black Box Powers Your Mobile Devices with AA Batteries [Stuff We Like]
- Rent Splitting Calculator Helps You Split Rent Fairly Between Roommates [Rent]
- IntoNow for iPhone [Video]
- Five Overpriced Car Repairs and What to Pay For Them [Cars]
- T Creates Just About the Most Minimalist To-Do List Possible [Downloads]
- Check if Your Emails Are Getting Read with URL Shorteners [Clever Uses]
- How Working Parents Cook for Kids (and Sometimes Don't) [Parenting]
- What Data of Mine Does Chrome Send to Google? [Ask Lifehacker]
- 3 Best Tips To Make Windows XP Run Faster
- Developers, Please Take a Break (20 Signs It's Been Too Long)
- Python/Django Web Development: Why I Love It
- Pragmatic DSL in Practice, with Java and Drools
- Using the State pattern in a Domain Driven Design
- JavaDoc: The Unloved Child. A Pragmatic Approach
- So you want to be a consultant...?
- Development Process: Estimation is futile
- Handling a http-get request and invoking an external Web service with WSO2 ESB
- 10 Handy Online CSS Code Generators For Web Designers
- CSS 3D Ribbon Generator
- Visual Studio: Remove Unused References and Assemblies from your Project
- 2011: Year of the SSD?
- User-agent sniffing is back
- High Quality HTML and CSS Templates
- renderSnake 1.0 - write html in Java
- Five time-wasting tasks IT shouldn't be doing anymore
- This Is Not The Blog Post About Twitter You're Looking For
- Just one Android to rule them all
- Interview: Java Champion Stephen Chin on New Features and Functionality in JavaFX
- What I think Obama is meeting with Jobs, Schmidt, and Zuckerberg about
- SQL Server Performance: All Fast Quries Are Never Innocent
- Django and Python 3 News
- PHP 5.3.1, MongoDB and Lithium on Windows 7 / IIS 7
- 13 Google Chrome Extensions for Developers
- Embrace Eye Candy with Compiz on the Linux Desktop
- What's New in PrimeFaces 2.2? Interview with Cagatay Civici
- 3 Great Ways to get SEO Questions Answered by Experts
- Beautiful Software: Minix
- Shell script for bulk signing
- Natsumi Hayashi's Levitation Photographs
- Edward B. Kaplan's Braille Slot Machine
- 10 Things You Might Not Know about YouTube
- Einstein's Twin Paradox Simplified
- Punched Tape Synthesizer
- Mobile Book Rest
- Clever and Sometimes Horrifying Tools from the History of Dentistry
- Salt Lick Candies
- The Overlook Hotel Kids' Placemat
- Woman Has Lion Carved Into Tree
- Ticklish Camel is Ticklish
- This Week at Neatorama
- Laser Cat Bowling
- Hudson River Fish Evolve Incredibly Quickly
- Propeller-Powered Skis Can Move a Man 25 MPH
- IKEA Instructions for Stonehenge
- How Does the M.C. Escher Waterfall Machine Work?
- Star Trek: The Angry Birds
- Squirt Gun Pen
- Muppet Letters
- Busted by His Own Dog
- The Mystery Boat of Bouvet Island
- Cooper the Feline Filmmaker
- Shadow Sword Fight
- Neatorama Facts: The Enchanted Tiki Room
- Dumpster-diving Squirrel
- Fantasy World Map
- Mission Impossible Squirrel
- Rubik's Brain Cube
- Somewhat Cumbersome 24-Shot Revolver
- Pig Popper
- Kiss Slap Kill
- Charlton Heston's 3 Post-Apocalyptic Films Make Sense if Played Simultaneously
- Ice Age Cup Made from Human Skull
- Billboard Swing Set
- U.K., O.K.? Or Maybe Not...
- The Bobby Fischer Defense, by Garry Kasparov
- Global Economic Engine, Shglobal Shmeconomic Shmengine - China's Still Brutal
- The Sum Is Greater Than the Parts - But There Sure Are a Lot Of Parts
- Disturbing, Though Intriguing: What Happened to the Children of High-Ranking Nazis?
- Meat and Two Veg...Is Bloody Well Right!
- Frank Capra's Kind of Story
- The Gap Between High and Low Culture Is Way Smaller Than We Think
- Nature Is Just Beautiful
- This Should Make Things at the Next Climate Change Conference Go a Lot Smoother
- When Do The 'He Drinks Like a Moldovan' Jokes Start?
- Is There a Movie Role in the Last Third of a Century That Bill Murray Was Not Considered For?
- Men vs. Machines Through Time
- If Movie Characters Had The Internet
- Far Creepier Than His Political Views May Be
- I'm Sorry But This Is Just Kind of Silly
- Wow, They Took That 'Second City' Demotion Hard
- Would Not Have Guessed That
- That Was Quick
- Good News? Pretty Lights. Bad News? Power Grids Possibly Affected. Worse News? Hollywood Greenlights Even...
- We Are All Just Mash-Ups
- If This Weren't So Funny, It Wouldn't Be Funny
- Through a Glass, Wetly: Amazing Paintings
- Arab Arithmetic
- A Fantastic Q & A With Ray Bradbury
- What Have You Done For Me Lately, Roubini?
- I Want This Guy Doing My Halloween Album
- The Most Feminist Place in the World
- Can You Write a Three-Sentence Novel About Borders? [Books]
- Maureen Dowd Discovers Mean Internet Commenters [Quickpost]
- See William and Kate's Royal Wedding Invitation [Gossip Roundup]
- Qaddafi Steps Up Domestic Terror Campaign [Video]
- Oil Spill Remnants: 'There's a Lot of it Out There' [Disasters]
- Swanky Manhattan Hotel Offers Midday Sex Rate [Sex]
- Men Suck, Says a Woman [Gender Studies]
- Glenn Beck's War on Google Actually Makes Some Sense [Video]
- Crooks Lose Money In Botched Gun Store Robbery [Idiots]
- Barack Obama Is Your New Elementary School Basketball Coach [Sports]
- The National Christmas Tree Is Dead [Disasters]
- Larry King Says CNN 'Oversold' Piers Morgan [Television]
- How to Get a Boob on Facebook [Social Networks]
- Tea Party Takes a Stand Against Working Class [Polidicks]
- Uprisings Continue Across the Middle East and North Africa [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Can't Even Get Into a Party These Days [Gossip Roundup]
- Naked Thief Steals Old Folks' Sausages [Video]
- American Couple Captured by Somali Pirates [Piracy]
- Comment of the Day: Margaret Atwood's America [We Read You]
- Jennifer Aniston's $42 Million 'Hug' Home [Real Estate]
- GPS Tracking the Only Way to Get Kids to Go to School [Education]
- Don't These Wisconsin Hippies Know What a Fox Business Reporter Looks Like? [Video]
- Kelsey Grammar's Highly Disturbing Vacation Album [Photos]
- What's Opening in Theaters Today [Video]
- Why Don't Americans Want More Holidays? [Polls]
- A Holiday We Can Get Behind: National Drink Wine Day [Celebrations]
- Timeless Pieces [Giveaways]
- The Most Fiscally Responsible Congressman Ever [Cheapskates]
- Help Wanted [Announcements]
- Why Is the Military Creating an Army of Fake People on the Internet? [Mysteries]
|Deficits Reshaping the Debate as Republicans...|
|Breitbart Will Save Scott Walker From Ordinary...|
|Weekly Address: Winning the Future at Intel|
|How Will Republicans Take Advantage of...|
|Punching His Ticket|
|Police Cameras and Crime|
|Union is the measure|
|TNR Film Classics: 'The Big Sleep' (September...|
wall street j.
|Region's Protests Spread to Morocco|
|The Best of Kass|
|New ATM Fees for TD Bank Checking Accounts -...|
|Expanding Waistlines Around the World|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Founder's Dilemma: To Sell or Not to Sell?|
|Kindle vs. Nook|
|Scare Tactics: Norton's Cybercrime Index Tracks...|
|Ex-Chicago Bear Dave Duerson Committed Suicide:...|
|Bahrain's move to have its military stand down...|
|Burning Down Wisconsin: The Hidden Budget Bill...|
|Pictorial: Protest Saturday in Wisconsin|
|Thousands Of AOL Subscribers Still Paying...|
|Last Shot - Nobody Move, I Lost My Contact Lens!|
|Australian Town Changes Name from Speed To...|
|The Last Film Star|
|6 Things That Annoy You Every Day (Explained by...|
|Ski Jump To Headache|
|Cat Bowling Using a Laser|
|Other Products From The Makers Of 'Mavis Beacon...|
|Infinity chilli is now officially the world's...|
|Which lake was that again?|
|Watson Final Jeopardy FAIL|
|Celine Dion Has The Smartest Babies Ever!|
|Man-Made Waves At Waimea River|
|GIF: Ai Flirtz Wiff U. U Lubs Meh Nao, Rite?|
|To Stave Off Alzheimer's, Learn a Language?|
|On Adapting to Sandpiles|
|Lovely, frigid ripples|
|This is My Job: Mountain Guide|
|Matching 14kt Gold Mokume Gane Wedding Rings|
|Badgered From All Sides!|
|Gadget Savvy: Batteries Quiz|
|'Chemical body burden' researchers and...|
|Starless planets may be habitable after all|
|Cubelets: Modular Robotic Blocks|
|Weekend Links: Behold the Feats of the Strongman!|
|On Smallville, Clark finally puts on some damn...|
|Word of the Week: Wistful|
|Top 5 Reasons People Unfriend You on Facebook|
|Stretching before a run does not necessarily...|
|Is This It|
|This Week in the Future, February 14-18, 2011|
|The Beauty Of The Stars|
|Facebook Gratitude, Porsche-Style|
|John Thackara: Interview with design educator...|
|Five and a Half Habits of Highly Effective...|
|Disassembly: Product Photography for Industrial...|
|Cheese or Font?|
|Photo Gallery: Dancers Among Us|
|Open House(s): 10 Wonderful Open-Plan Home Designs|
|Book sprinting in Pittsburgh|
|Razel Residence / SaaB Architects|
|Not Quite The Plan|
|Eclectic Color Roundup: 2 Art Installations, 1...|
|How to Gain Respect and Make Professional...|
|Read Stuff You Dont Understand|
|Ask Unclutterer: Pesky plastic bags|
|Nevada Seeks to Cut Funds for Treating Gambling...|
|Create Time to Change Your Life|
|Vegetable Hash for an Easy Dinner|
|Righteous Retro Workout: Roller Skating|
|Calling All Shopaholics: The World's Coolest...|
|36 Things He's Thinking in Bed|
|Charitybuzz: Online luxe auctions that make a...|
|A Month of Movies: Is "The Fighter"...|
|My Sister's House|
|Is January Jones Borrowing Accessories From Mad...|
|9 Celebrities that Are Not Afraid of their Curves|
|The Deal with Thom Yorke's Hat|
|Asylum UK Interviews Andrew W.K|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Manvotional: Letters from a Self-Made Merchant...|
|Two Weeks in Another Century|
|Blanc & Noir Lace-Ups|
|Why March 2011 Might Be The New Summer! Ten...|
|Where Everyone Has Gone Before #31: 'Mystery...|
|Apollo 18 - Trailer|
|Awards Tour: ACE Eddie Awards Winners|
|The Hangover 2: New Photo, Trailer This Week|
|Watch: First Wild Trailer for Joseph...|
|Ultra-Rich NFL Star -- I Ain't Worried About a...|
|Oscars: Predict the winners!|
|The Daily Publishes Its Photo of Maybe-Nikki...|
|Transformers 3 Toys Reveal Sentinel Prime,...|
|Kanye West All Of The Lights Video|
|Lady Gaga Has Her 'Way' With Atlantic City|
|Britney Spears Leaks Snippet of New Song,...|
|The week in Pop (& Hiss) and more|
the big picture
|New York Fashion Week: Behind the scenes|
|2011 Cricket World Cup: Lets play|
|New York Photos of the Week February 11th...|
|Sunday, 20 Feb 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Uganda and Elsewhere|
|Upside-Down-House.jpg 539539 pixels|
|Ben Hupfer - SoHo|
|Comic for February 20, 2011|
|everybody needs an evil plan, cont.|