- stop calling me a homo or you will be sorry
- "I don't think it means what you think it means..."
- TIL how to say, 'Fuck You!' in other countries.
- Who else used one of these to play a video game?
- TIL about the East Coast Greenway
- IAmA owner and director of one of the largest adult (ie porn) conventions in the United States... AMA...
- IAmA Request: Somebody that owns an independent microbrewery.
- Huckabee and the Boy Scouts: His son was fired as a Scout counselor for torturing a dog to death
- Where is Bradley Manning being detained? Can we go protest there? Is anybody? Let's get up and help this...
- While redoing our floors, my wife and I decided to leave something for future remodelers to find.
- "If I wanted to hear an asshole talk, I'd fart" what other great one-liners have I been missing...
- When I die...
- Where would be the cheapest place to order a massive amount of bouncy balls?
- Ok now the Mexican drug war is interesting: Mexican army soldiers caught transporting cocaine by the ton...
- Must. Maintain. Eye. Contact...
- What are some of your small pleasures in life?
- The Daily Show nailed it
- All you people care about is my bullshit?
- I told my muslim mom I now watch CNN. She now thinks I like coke and hookers.
- Reddit, I am sick of pre-order in-game bonuses, so I made this scheme. Help me improve it.
- Have to try find some copper wiring to try this now.... Neodymium Magnet : Homopolar Motor
- TIL That in the Netherlands they have TV shows that have people test drugs. In this case speed.
- Sweet trade, bro.
- I have no friends, why? Because I said i wanted to do well in school.
- ATTN: White girls. Stop doing this.
- The Man Who Plowed Into A Group Of Bikers Is A Brazilian Central Banker, And He's Charged With Attempted...
- ATTENTION ALL HIPSTERS.
- This is what a true "boss" looks like. This kid is 16 years old.
- Reddit, have you ever had a moment that made you realize you weren't as good a person as you thought you were?
- I thought I posed a clever riddle on my dorms white board... I guess not
- Hey! I Can Drive From Anywhere
- Father Of The Year
- Crysis 2 PC Demo Available for Download
- 50 Inspirational Event Management Logos
- sqworl | Google Goodies on the Horizon: MACE, 2011
- Inbound Sales Network in Toronto, ON - weblocal.ca
- Beautiful Fresh Logo Designs For Inspiration
- Font Collection: 10 Excellent Free Comic Book Fonts
- How to Host your Website on Google App Engine for Free
- Green Penny Stocks How to Become Green on Stock Market?
- Internet Tycoons Reigning the Web World
- How to use Mozilla Firefox in Windows 7 for Best Performance
- How to fix Router D-link
- Windows 7 Drivers Update
- New features of Windows 7
- Create Windows 7 Recovery Disc
- In Search Of The Perfect CAPTCHA - Smashing Magazine
- 7 Wonderful Places To Visit In Serbia
- 10 Best Ways To Relieve Postpartum Backache
- Graphics Driver
- Windows 7 Printer Driver Removal
- A New Medium for Logos?
- Bingo Reviewer Website Review
- 10 Strange Philosophies
- The Mysterious and Exotic World of Geishas
- Best Rare-Bird Pictures of 2010 Named
- Amazing festival of colors - Make your life more colorful
- Kodak PlayTouch With a touch screen
- Bipolar Disorder and Charlie Sheen
- Apple iPad 2 still isnt flawless: Glitches detected in its armor
- Breaking: Microsoft Xbox GM Rahul Sood Recommends An Apple Notebook To Every PC Industry Exec
- High school basketball star dies after game-winning shot
- 6 Movie Guardians Who Shouldn't Be Allowed Near Children
- Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine
- Windows Phone 7 update for Samsung mobiles to resume shortly
- Hooked Up: Finding Casual Sex Through Online XXX Classifieds
- Atkins Diet - Atkins Diet Plans and Atkins Diet Food List
- Apple iPad 2 vs Motorola Xoom vs HP TouchPad vs BlackBerry PlayBook
- NGP uses proprietary flash cards
- Super-Elusive Leopard Filmed for the First Time Ever [w/Vid]
- The Vril Society
- The 10 Crappiest CG Animated Movies of All Time
- How to Kill a Recovery
- California Attorney General Calls for Gay Marriages to Resume
- Obama declares Gadhafi must leave now
- Political Unrest Sets Gas Prices Afire to $3.37 a Gallon at the Pump
- Neurotica? Naked therapist Sarah White strips down to solve New Yorkers' issues
- Man indicted in 1990 slaying of 15-year-old
- Amazing Pictures of The Mysterious Madeira Island
- Matt Damon disappointed in Obama: I no longer hope for audacity (w/video)
- Caribbean Cave Art Myths Revealed (PICS)
- World's first artificial partial lung transplant 'a success'
- The Worst Racist Comments on Yahoo's Yasir Afifi Article (Pics)
- This is what's it's like to ride in an urban downhill bicycle race (Video)
- 10 Robots or Androids Who Married a Human
- Wright throws Phillies T-Shirt Into Stands
- Epic Dismount (GIF)
- Robert Soloway Exits Prison, Disavows Spam King Ways| Wired.com
- The Business Of Liberty
- A Sports Tribute to Dr. Seuss: A Twist on His Classic Quotes and Book Titles
- Michigan High School Basketball Player Dies After Winning Shot
- Mike Huckabee Gets All BYU Honor Code on Natalie Portman
- Yellow Sac Spiders Spark Mazda6 Recall: Do These Creatures Bite? [VIDEOS]
- 'Laughing Baby' Joins Other Baby Viral Video Stars [VIDEOS]
- Two Slain US Airmen Came From Military Families
- Flood Threats Growing From Missouri Valley to Northeast
- Wes Leonard: Quick Facts on the Teen Basketball Player Who Died After His Winning Shot [VIDEO]
- Yale University Police Investigate Report of Forced Drinking and Nudity
- Mike Huckabee Rips Natalie Portman Over Out-of-Wedlock Pregnancy
- Libyan TV Shows Captured Dutch Helicopter Crew [VIDEO]
- Heart Attack Grill's Blair River Dead: 5 Facts on the Restaurant Spokesman
- Mourning Pakistanis Bury Assassinated Christian Official
- Glory Satellite Mission Ends Ingloriously for NASA; Here's What Happened [VIDEO]
- China Outlaws Protests -- But Hosts Protest Singer Bob Dylan
- Is Charlie Sheen's World Record-Setting Twitter Presence an Elaborate Stunt?
- Topless Feminists Protest 'Win a Wife' Competition
- Penthouse Introduces 3-D Porn Channel
- Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber Refuse to Accept New Haircut
- Fear Floods Tripoli as Gadhafi Standoff Looms
- Opinion: Anybody Know What the Obama Doctrine Is?
- Opinion: Consumer Lending at Risk
- Opinion: Why Decriminalize Child Prostitution?
- Wisconsin Republicans Order Arrest of 14 Democrats Who Fled State
- BYU Honor Code Differs Slightly from Charlie Sheen Worldview
- Virginia Man on Trial in Michigan for Missing Wife's Murder
- Had Enough of Charlie Sheen? [VIDEO]
- Abraham Lincoln's 1861 Inauguration 150th Anniversary [PHOTOS]
- John Michael Bailey: 5 Facts on the Northwestern Prof Who Allowed a Live Sex Demo
- Abraham Lincoln Inauguration Pictures
- Abraham Lincoln Inauguration: Discoveries Gallery [PHOTOS]
- There can only be one...billion.
- Isn't that right, Zach?
- my secret healthcare superpower is invulnerability to other people's cognitive dissonance.
- Now where's my flying car?
- Phillies Blunts
- might as well
- Bearded Superhero.
- "In brightest day... in blackest night..."
- The mighty force of metal
- Always be stay in Japanese heart
- These are all Industrial Age economic models, and we are no longer in an Industrial Age.
- The Economic Super-Cycle
- Orange Party racists/tea party members protest and hurl epithets at a local muslim organization's relief...
- Pagan Atheists?
- The Price of the Paperless Revolution
- Smarter, Happier, More Productive
- Dude, where's my planet?
- 'The Last Photograph of Cat'
- Somebody got Weatherman'd
- Opera and Ballet, Explained
- FULL NAME: your african-american friends | LOCATION: probably can't stand you
- The Bio-Physics of Limbaugh
- Holy Crap
- More recent events in solar power
- The Easy-Bake Oven
- A rare look at Ansel Adam's darkroom
- Slow Sculpture
- we don't necessarily recommend you do this to your books
- Black Cat Detective
- Delicious Doomsday
- Jimmy Fallon Gets His Own Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream Flavor! and related posts
- Jon Stewart Praises BYU for Dropping Brandon Davies After he Violated Honor Code (VIDEO) and related posts
- Wes Leonard Dies: High School Basketball Player Collapses After Game-Winning Shot and related posts
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull On The Floor Music Video Released! and related posts
- NFL, Union Agree To 24-Hour Extension Of Labor Talks and related posts
- Winning: US unemployment rate falls to 8.9 percent, 192,000 jobs created and related posts
- 192,000 new jobs in February, unemployment at 8.9% and related posts
- Movie Review: The Adjustment Bureau (2011) and related posts
- Boehner Pledges to Cut Social Security and Medicare and related posts
- Apple negotiating for unlimited iTunes music downloads and related posts
- Apple working on unlimited downloads of purchased iTunes music, setting MobileMe free? and related posts
- February Employment Report: 192,000 Jobs, 8.9% Unemployment Rate and related posts
- Motorhead Peforms On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Video Available and related posts
- Mike Huckabee attacks Natalie Portman for having child out of wedlock. A certain Grizzled Mama's ears just...
- AT&T to offer mobile hotspot on iPhone 4 starting March 11th, requires usual $45 data plan and related posts
- Jennifer Lopez Debuts Music Video 'On the Floor' Feat. Pitbull and related posts
- 'Water For Elephants' Trailer: New Pattinson, Witherspoon Preview (VIDEO) and related posts
- Mike Huckabee Thinks Natalie Portman Is Ruining The Moral Values Of America! and related posts
- Amidst Medical Leave, Steve Jobs Takes The Stage At iPad 2 Event To A Standing Ovation and related posts
- Wisconsin Senate Republicans Order The Arrest Of Senate Dems; Police Association Says No and related posts
- Charlie Sheen Sets A Guinness World Record On Twitter and related posts
- Barnsley by-election is a triumph for UKIP and related posts
- UKIP Beat Tories and Lib-Dems in Barnsley and related posts
- Twitter Updates iOS App with Lots Of New Features and related posts
- Howard Davies quits LSE over links to Libya and related posts
- Rebels reinforce key towns of Brega and Ajdabiya and related posts
- Naima Adedapo Voted Off American Idol 2011: Did She Deserve It? and related posts
- Nielsen US Share Graphic: Android Prevailing, But OEMs Still Trail Apple, RIM and related posts
- Basketball and BYU's Honor Code and related posts
- Diane Lane, Elizabeth Hurley Join Casts of Superhero Reboots and related posts
- Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies of pneumonia - National Post
- NASA satellite rocket launch fails, lands in ocean - eTaiwan News
- Wisconsin governor prepares layoffs amid standoff - Reuters
- Nose cone fails to separate on time, dooming NASA's $424 million Glory mission - msnbc.com
- Health Highlights: March 4, 2011 - U.S. News & World Report
- Charlie Sheen claims 'Two and a Half Men' is close to coming back on air: 'I ... - New York Daily News
- Steve Jobs' post-PC credo - Fortune
- J.Lo defies her age in tiny top - The Sun
- Nasa's Glory satellite fails to reach orbit - ZDNet UK
- Sleep loss gets scary in CDC report - CBS News
- Let Westboro Baptist have their hate speech. We'll smother it with peace. - Washington Post
- White House's Goolsbee Cites Payroll Tax Cuts For Good Jobs Data - NPR (blog)
- RPT-TABLE-US Feb nonfarm payrolls rose by 192000 - Reuters
- Wes Leonard Dies After Making Game-Winning Shot - People Magazine
- Jobless Rate Fell to 8.9 Percent in February - U.S. News & World Report
- Fla. high court: Governor can reject rail funding - The Associated Press
- NASA satellite rocket launch fails, lands in ocean - The Associated Press
- Are whites racially oppressed? - CNN
- In pictures: Libya protests - BBC News
- High school star dies after hitting game-winning basket - Toronto Star
- High School Basketball Star Dies on Court - ABC News
- NASA Satellite Rocket Launch Fails, Lands in Ocean - ABC News
- Wisconsin outcome won't change states' problems - San Francisco Chronicle
- Gaddafi forces seize back Zawiyah, near Tripoli: TV - Times of India
- Comparing Recoveries: Job Changes - New York Times (blog)
- Charlie Sheen may be a creep but he knows how to drop a zinging line - Telegraph.co.uk (blog)
- Charlie Sheen's Kids: Where Are They? - People Magazine
- Wes Leonard, Fennville High School basketball player, dies after making game ... - New York Daily News
- Wes Leonard, Michigan high-school star, dies after hitting game-winner - Washington Post (blog)
- Gadhafi troops fire on protesters - Hamilton Spectator
- Rep. Ron Paul: "Education is Not a Right" (Video)
- Alan Greenspan Says Too Much Government Is Preventing Economic Recovery
- 'Hardest hit' program aims to help South Florida homeowners
- Regal Cinemas fined over $150,000 for child labor violations
- Trio of arrests at Downtown library - Police say one suspect had knife hidden in jock strap
- ESPN's Stuart Scott, Battling Cancer, Returns to 'SportsCenter'
- Fantasy Baseball Rankings 2011: Links to the Web's Best Fantasy MLB Rankings
- Shame: Republicans attack police and firefighters!
- The Strong Force is Almost With Us: Project Sndicate
- Unions are "busting" taxpayers
- WI Officials Estimate Protest Clean-Up Cost at $7.5 Million
- BYU stands by call to dismiss star athlete
- Are Banks Abandoning Foreclosures in Florida?
- Obama's State of "Islamic Denial"
- GM sells just 281 Chevy Volts in February, Nissan only moves 67 Leafs
- WikiLeaks suspect forced to sleep naked in prison
- Next Up for South Dakota: 3-Day Wait for Abortions?
- Former president of MADD arrested for drunk driving
- "Mythical Racism" In Immigration Enforcement
- Walker's budget repeals WI law requiring health insurers cover birth control
- America in Decline: Time's Fareed Zakaria Says the US Is Making All the Wrong Decisions
- A friendly Seattle marijuana fortress
- Cutting Poison Control - Another Stupid GOP Idea
- The Afghan War is Brutal, Expensive, Unpopular, and Ineffective, So Why Are We Spending Billions on It?
- Rand Paul Union Buster
- Ron Paul: Iraq Is A 'Total Failure,' Saddam Hussein Was 'More Tolerant' Of Religion
- Documents Reveal TSA Research Proposal To Body-Scan Pedestrians, Train Passengers
- Residents oppose upcoming 10-digit dialing
- NYT Editor, Bill Keller: Fox News Viewers 'Among The Most Cynical People On Planet Earth'
- Officials say it'll cost $7.5 million to clean up glue, tape, posters left from protesters
- Green: The DeChristopher Verdict
- On the Runway: For Dior, the Show Goes On
- Friday Prayers Again Lead to Protests in Middle East
- N.F.L. and Union Working on Longer Extension
- China Reportedly Plans Strict Goals to Save Energy
- Doubt Cast on Renault Spying Charges
- Fear in Philadelphia That Abusive Priests Are Still Active
- The New Old Age: A Better Bank Account
- Slain Pakistani Official Is Buried in Village
- The Caucus: As Obama's Top Aide, Daley Is Everywhere
- U.S. Added 192,000 Jobs in February; Rate at 8.9%
- Egypts Generals Struggle in New Role
- City Room: Complaint Box | Me First!
- The Fifth Down: A Dose of Optimism for N.F.L. Labor Talks
- Experts Fear Looted Libyan Arms May Find Way to Terrorists
- Terror Quiets Libya Capital as Friday Prayers Approach
- Lens: Lives in Former Soviet Lands
- ArtsBeat: 'American Idol's' Unfortunate Casualties
- Immigrants Health Crisis Leaves Her Family on Sideline
- China Increases Military Spending by 12.7 Percent
- Pharmacists Fight the Rise of Mail Order
- Critics Notebook: A Maestros Unfinished Legacy
- Harvard Says It Will Allow the R.O.T.C. to Return
- Editorial: From the Top
- Ex-Enforcer Says Fights Arent Real Problem
- Calls Mount to Tap U.S. Oil Reserves
- DealBook: Goldman C.E.O. Could Testify in Galleon Trial
- Prosecutors Fight Release Of Reports In Shootings
- James Franco Straddles Two Roles at Yale
- Soldier in Leaks Case Jailed in Cell Naked, Lawyer Says
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Make Room for More Tapa
- TED 2011: Hatching Dinosaurs, One Egg at a Time
- Samsung Chief Calls Galaxy Tab 10.1 'Inadequate'
- March 4, 1962: Nuclear Age Comes to Antarctica
- Alt Text: Going Undercover at an Unregulated Content Farm
- Jargon Watch: Lightfoils, Gelivable, Particle X
- Geneva Motor Show: Beauty, Brawn and the Bizarre
- TED 2011: Junk Food Algorithms and the World They Feed Us
- iPad Lets Scientists Drag, Pinch and Swipe Single Molecules
- Deepwater Horizon's Impacts Found in Bacteria
- Solar-Powered Wireless Keyboard Is a Sunny Delight
- iPad 2 Cover Is Smart, All Right — If You're Steve Jobs
- Engineered Viruses Boost Memory Recall in Mice
- Google's Top Search Engineers Give Inside View of Changes
- Better Place Announces First EV Battery Prices
- Secret Space Plane Headed Back Into Orbit
- Eyes On: Dead Island Impresses, But Lacks Emotion of Trailer
- TED 2011: Al Jezeera Director on Power of Middle East Revolutions (Video)
- The TED Q & A: How Technology Bites Us
- Just How Bad Is the iPad 2 Camera?
- Thousands of Owners Ditch Old iPads for Newer Model
- Ancient Creatures Trapped Parasites in Pearls
- Sugar Skull Prints Put Day-of-the-Dead Spin on Geeky Icons
- Video: Basketball-Playing Robot Seals Will Rule Us One Day
- Found Contest: Imagine the Future of Sporting Events
- March 3, 1919: U.S. Starts International Airmail Service
- Found: Newsstand of the Future
- Is the Navy Trying to Start the Robot Apocalypse?
- 10 Hacks That Make Microsoft's Kinect a Killer Controller
- 'Spam King' Exits Prison, Disavows Outlaw Ways
- George RR Martin Finishes A Dance With Dragons
- Japanese Build Pocket Robot-Cellphone Hybrid
- Red Hat Stops Shipping Kernel Changes as Patches
- Posting AC - a Thing of the Past?
- Apple: You Must Be 17+ To Use Opera
- HP Announces a Watch That Unifies WebOS Devices
- DOJ Anti-trust Investigation of MPEG-LA
- Glory Satellite Lost To Taurus XL Failure
- Student Sues FBI For Planting GPS Tracker
- Researchers Turn To Silk For Flexible E-Devices
- Teenagers Jailed For Criminal Version of Facebook
- Contemplating Financial Trading At Picosecond Resolution
- Discovery's Last Go Round, As Seen From the Ground
- Firefox 4 Web Demos: Web O' Wonder
- Upgrading From Windows 1.0 To Windows 7
- Timezone Maintainer Retiring
- Ask Slashdot: Facebook Archiving?
- DHS Eyes Covert Body Scans
- 'Spam King' Released From Prison, Now Lives In Seattle
- Microsoft, Google Sue Troll Who Sued 397 Companies
- Researchers Turn Mice Into Wine Snobs
- UK Controllers Say Air Traffic System 'Not Safe'
- Hands On With Apple IPad 2
- Facebook Boosts Your Self-Esteem
- Tractor Beams Are Getting Closer (Sort of)
- A Half-Gigabyte View of the Moon
- Old Man Murray Entry Deleted From Wikipedia
- Blade Runner Sequels and Prequels Happening
- Malware Declines, Trojans Dominate
- Bradley Manning Charged With Aiding the Enemy
- Accused meth dealer with severe comic book addiction may be forced to forfeit collection to gubmint
- Leather Man, century-old hermit, to be exhumed
- What's it like inside Google's self-driving cars? (VIDEO)
- Man, high and nude, attempts to rescue imaginary children in manhole
- Muslim student sues FBI over GPS tracking device placed on his car without a warrant
- What makes a filament light bulb work?
- Submit your questions to "Science Question from a Toddler"
- Best Rare Bird Photos of 2011: National Geographic
- Gary Baseman: "Walking Through Walls"
- Waterfall in Yosemite looks like it's on fire
- The Slacktivist—one of Maggie's favorite blogs—has a new website
- Dubai panoramas
- Heart Attack Grill promoter dies young
- Interrogating a mercenary
- Did an old grudge get Old Man Murray deleted from Wikipedia?
- Mubarak's custom pinstriped suit was striped with his name?
- US house prices fall to 1890s levels (where they usually are)
- Wedding reception on the Wisconsin protest line
- Blade Runner, The Sequel. Or The Prequel.
- TED2011 prize winner
- Sale on women parts
- Badly drawn cereal box characters
- Kid's "obscene" graffiti
- Wisconsin Republicans call for arrest of missing Democrats
- Rodney King: 20 years of citizen photojournalism
- Human beings aren't very good at listening
- Edward Gorey, master of the macabre
- The evolution of candy
- Holga HL-N for Nikon SLR: I just threw up in my mouth
- Father and son use video game to build a model of Saturn
- Good News Everyone. Having an affair does not void your marriage contract
- Vegas Fark Party update and reminder, today is the deadline for the discount on the room block
- Backscatter scanners, coming to a sidewalk near you....citizen
- Old and busted: flash mob freeze frame. The new hotness: flash mob shoplifting
- If your girlfriend's idea of foreplay is stabbing you, maybe it's time to find a new girlfriend
- Florida governor to gut the state education system, ensuring they remain firmly in 68th place in state...
- 575-lb spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill dies at 29, no official word on cause of death. Hmmmmmmmmmm
- Iowa lawmakers refuse to ban abortion and curtail rights for homosexuals
- UK council spends $1.3 million on cameras to catch speeding motorcyclists on Britain's most dangerous road....
- Charlie Sheen's guide to mental wellness
- In a strange turn of events, workers fire boss
- Take the train to the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial...that is, if you can get...
- Failure to pull out leaves Glory whole
- Convicted sex offender "very very sorry" for breaking into home and raping a young couple while...
- Man successfully walks through 7 lanes of interstate traffic to retrieve hubcap he spotted in median. Too...
- 16 yr. old teen caught having sex in a closet with Mary Magdalene. (With a "WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH...
- Dude becomes first person to get a PhD in snowboarding. Fark: He's an Anglican priest. Dude
- If your hubcap falls off on the highway, just let it go man. 'Cause it's gone
- Pencils ready, class: it's time for the weekly Fark Weird News Quiz
- Bored by the monotony, Wisconsin protesters reenact the stunning Packers victory earlier this year....
- Families evacuate after South Park condo fire. Towlie wanted for questioning
- "After 20 years of marriage and three children, it turns out that my alcoholic husband is gay"
- The most amazing pictures of spiraling stars making a giant wormhole over Mount Everest you'll ever see
- Border patrol agent gunned down by cartel was shot with rifles sent to Mexico by the ATF, you know...just...
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker Threatens 1500 Layoffs if Senate Democrats Don't Return - Common Dreams
- FDA warns of birth defects with Topamax - AP - msnbc.com
- NASA satellite rocket launch fails, lands in ocean - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Robert Levinson, missing Ex-FBI agent, is alive - CBS News
- From cold case to red hot: Ex-FBI agent is alive 4 years after mysteriously vanishing in Iran - Minneapolis...
- Merkel says EU must convince, regardless of ECB - Chicago Tribune
- Clinton renews appeal to Iran for information on ex-FBI agent who vanished 4 years ago - Minneapolis Star...
- Libyan Protesters Hit By Tear Gas In Tripoli - NPR News
- Florida Supreme Court says Gov. Rick Scott can refuse federal money for high-speed rail line - Minneapolis...
- NASA satellite rocket launch fails, lands in ocean - Associated Press
- Florida's high court rules for Gov. Scott high-speed rail dead in Florida - Los Angeles Times
- ECB April Rate Hike Would Be 'a Mistake': Roubini - Yahoo Finance
- NASA satellite rocket launch fails, lands in ocean - Huffingtonpost.com
- Egypt's new PM vows to meet protesters' demands - Forbes
- With 24-hour CBA extension in force, Goodell and NFL executives arrive at mediator's office - Minneapolis...
- Latest surge in oil prices sends stocks lower - Yahoo Finance
- Latest surge in oil prices sends stocks lower - Houston Chronicle
- Nurses at DC's largest hospital begin 1-day strike - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Celebrities avoid Dior show after Galliano sacking - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- A reprieve for a day, if not longer, for NFL lockout - Philadelphia Daily News
- Police tackle lawmaker Nick Milroy as he enters Wis. Capitol - Chicago Sun-Times
- Stocks open lower despite drop in jobless rate - San Diego Union-Tribune
- Ivory Coast in shock after women killed by army - Washington Post
- NASA science satellite lost in $424 million launch failure - CNET News
- Pink Slips Today In Wisconsin? - NPR News
- Late-night wars erupt again, over ice cream, as Colbert and Fallon face off - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- NASA launch mishap: Satellite crashes into ocean - CBS News
- Retired FBI Agent Missing in Iran 'Alive' - NewsMax.com
- Presidents Obama, Calderon pledge cooperation in drug wars - Boston Herald
- Galliano label scraps plan for Paris show - Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Orrin Hatch: Health Care Law 'Worse' Than An 'Awful Piece Of Crap' (VIDEO)
- Sarah Palin: Westboro Baptist Church Ruling A Decision I Support
- Your Weekend To-Do List: Rodarte, Truckit Fest & The Gold Standard
- Luis Barragn Fountain Home Now Listed For $5.45 Million
- Mari Carmen Garcia, Mother Who Set Fire To Her Daughter's Rapist, Released From Jail
- Judd Blackwater, Jim Jorgensen Fight During CHL Game (VIDEO)
- California Ethics Rules In Question After Gifts Revealed
- Carnival Bacchanal Starts In Rio De Janeiro, City Celebrates (PHOTOS)
- Children 'Blow Themsleves Up' In Suicide Bomb Game In Afghanistan Or Pakistan (VIDEO)
- Texas State Lawmaker Sponsors Secession Rally
- Oil Prices Continue Climb As Libyan Violence Intensifies
- Downtown LA Stadium: Bill Rosendahl Raises New Questions About Plan
- Nurses On Strike At D.C.'s Largest Hospital
- Klay Thompson, Washington State University Basketball Star, Cited For Marijuana Possession
- Interpol: Gaddafi Alert Issued
- World Book Day Survey: Print Books Holding Own Over Digital Media
- Thief Pulls Off Heist Worth $750,000 Via An Air Antilles Bathroom
- BP Atlantis Cleared Of Serious Allegations In New Government Report
- Rick Scott Can Reject High-Speed Rail Funds: Florida Supreme Court
- Goodyear Ballpark Damaged By Fire causes damage at Indians' spring ballpark
- 'Pork: Be Inspired': Pork Board Retires 'Other White Meat' Slogan
- Colorado Oil And Gas Conservation Commission Investigating Accusations That Drillers Injected 1.3 Million...
- Publishers Weekly Bestsellers: The Week's Hottest Reads
- African Union Peacekeepers Killed: More Than 50 Dead In Two Weeks
- Lindsey Vonn Retains World Cup Super-Combined Title
- Second Unmanned X-37B Spaceplane Launching On Secretive Mission
- Essam Sharaf, Egypt's New Prime Minister, A Purdue Alumnus
- LeBron James Nails Chris Bosh In Head With The Ball During Heat-Magic Game (VIDEO)
- Flattr: Think Facebook "Likes" With Cash On Top
- 575 Pound 'Heart Attack Grill' Spokesman, Blair River, Dies At 29
- Cat Armour
- Volvo Launches G-Series Wheel Loaders
- Apple iPad 2 still isnt flawless: Glitches detected in its armor
- Kodak PlayTouch With a touch screen
- Scholarships & Grants for College Students in Florida
- The great South African White Lions - Albino
- Celestial Beauty Of Armenia
- Worst Super bowl performances
- Hotmail Aliases - New Feature on Hotmail to Protect Account from Spammers | VabyTech
- Adrenaline: Thrilling Zip Lining Experiences Around The World
- Underwater Cars Fact & Fiction
- How to Create 3D Puzzle?
- Bipolar Disorder and Charlie Sheen
- Internet Tycoons! Reigning the Web World
- The 411 on Car Washes
- Gadhafi faces investigation for crimes against humanity
- Top 10 Incredible Fattest Animals
- Top 10 Most Anticipated PC Video Games of 2011
- Avril Lavigne love roses
- How Small Businesses are Engaging in E-Commerce
- Worst Internet Pet Peeves
- 10 Best Websites Every Graphic Designer Should Know About
- Amazing Light Graffiti
- Interesting Facts About Leopards
- Best Quotes By Bart Simpson
- Top 20 Best Mustang Paint Jobs
- Beauty Of The Mountains
- Strange way of keeping things
- iPad 2, Apple iPad 2, New iPad 2, iPad 2 features
- 10 Funniest iPhone Apps Ever
- Take a Break in This Week's Better-Late-Than-Never Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Get the Most Out of Google Voice on Android [Android]
- Get the Most Out of Google Voice on Your Non-Smartphone [Cellphones]
- Get the Most Out of Google Voice on Your iPhone [IPhone]
- How to Get the Most Out of Google Voice on Your Phone [Cellphones]
- DIY Fake Recycling Box Makes Your Car Less Susceptible to Break-Ins [DIY]
- Make Your Clock Widget Creates Custom Home Widgets on Android [Video]
- Keep Glass from Fogging Up with a Bit of Shaving Cream [MacGyver Tip]
- Console Gaming is Probably Costing You More Than You Think [Money]
- Quick Enable and Disable Toggle Extensions On and Off from Chrome's Address Bar [Downloads]
- Be the Most Prepared Member of a Meeting to Get Your Ideas Heard [Career]
- DIY Ironing Board Expansion Churns Through Shirt Ironing [Weekend Project]
- Postler Is a Far Less Complicated Mail Client for Linux [Downloads]
- Automatically Launch Android's Music Player When You Plug In Your Headphones (and More) [Downloads]
- Getting Started with Linux: Fine-Tuning Your Hardware [Video]
- Remains of the Day: Find Your Unclaimed Money Via Unclaimed.org [For What Its Worth]
- Flow Brings All of Facebook's Missing Features to Android [Downloads]
- Best Overall PDF Tool? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Hold a Nail Steady with These Household Objects (and Avoid Crushing Your Fingers) [MacGyver Tip]
- Think Like a Hater to Help Break Bad Habits and Addictions [Habits]
- Warmth and Creativity: A Home Office for Two [Featured Workspace]
- How to Customize Button and Multitouch Functionality on Your Jailbroken iOS Device [Ios]
- How To Hit The Gym Without Fear [Elsewhere]
- Quickmarks Adds Bookmark Shortcuts to the Chrome Omnibar [Browser Extensions]
- How to Know When to Quit Your Job [Work]
- How Do You Organize Your Fonts? [Ask The Readers]
- Twitter For iOS Update Keeps Up With the Trends [Apps]
- Going Google on Windows Phone 7 [Downloads]
- Wolfram Alpha Can Tell You Which Airlines are More Likely to Have Delays [Travel]
- Schedule Computer Jobs for Later with the At Command [Command Line]
- Content vs Design Which is More Important?
- In Search Of The Perfect CAPTCHA
- Back to Basics Reading a File into Memory Stream
- 12 Super Clean free Premium WordPress themes that you should try at least once
- SSMS Tools Pack Script Grid Results
- Tracking database changes (Part I): Plain audit
- Daily Dose: OpenJDK6 Leader Joseph Darcy Resigns
- Getting started with SVG for HTML5
- Repositories Anti-Pattern: Duplicate Nodes
- Learn How to Use JPA in Your Java Applications by Using Entity Manager
- Programming Python, 4th Edition: Powerful Object-Oriented Programming
- HTML 5 Is Dead!
- Rails: Cron Job Scheduling using Redis, Resque and Rufus
- Twitter Appliances Removed From SUSE Gallery
- Just Released Subversion 1.6.16
- Adobe labs release public beta IDE based on Eclipse
- Why you should (and shouldnt) track time
- Explain how jQuery works?
- A Better Java Webstart for Standalone Apps
- Griffon MVC Groups and Event System
- Improve Website Speed With mod_pagespeed Apache Module
- 10 Must Have Ruby Gems
- Addressing the Scala FUD
- Spring Web Services 2.0: Best Java Stack for SOAP-based Web Services - Developer.com
- Android developers union makes google demands
- The most efficient way to improve an SQL statement is to eliminate it
- How to find a files image type by looking at its bytes (in Java)
- How developers use examples effectively to increase their productivity?
- Raymond Towler's Story
- (Lookin' Up My) Back Door
- Out of Context Science
- 10 Incredible Snapshots of Chimney Demolitions
- Weird Connections: Beetles, Bees & Beets
- Portrait of Jimmi Hendrix Made out of Guitar Picks
- Shackleton's Antarctica in Color
- Finger Tentacle
- Bach's Toccata and Fugue, Played on a Glass Harp
- Enter the AnthropoceneAge of Man
- Annie Leibovitz's New Disney Portraits
- Per Capita Distribution of Passenger Cars
- Wall-e The Angel Dog
- Layered LEGO Map Shows Immigration Patterns
- Maru Tries on Different Hairstyles
- The Planet's Most Typical Person
- Night over Australia
- Life-Size Barbie Dream House
- Bacon Toothpaste
- The First Dinosaur Ever Discovered Was Called "Scrotum Humanum"
- Advertising Icons Become Action Figures
- Miami Comic-Con
- Fire Department Removes Stray Dog from Refrigerator
- Where the Dinosaurs Hid
- What Is It? game 167
- Up In Arms
- Pencil Shoes
- Ken Jennings Illustrates his Battle with Watson
- Bertucci Family Feud
- Chocolate Kitchen
- It's Unclear Whether or Not this Boba Fett Glass Tube Helmet Is a Functional Waterpipe
- Alien and Other Odd Chess Sets
- Cinderella Reading a Story to R2D2 with Tasha Yar in the Background
- Goodnight Moon Storybook Zoobie
- Severed Finger Flash Drive
- The World Is a Diorama
- Objects in Mirror Are Less Accurate Than They Appear
- A Baseball Odd Couple
- Food Porn
- This Is a Joke, Right?
- Do Unto Others Way, Way Better As You Would Do Unto Yourself
- Antarctic Ice Sheets Grow From Bottom Up, Human Beings Still Know Almost Nothing
- If You Don't Eat This Chicken, We'll Kill Another Chicken
- A Spot of Compassion - and History, Too
- The Supposed Confessions of a Swindler
- The Team You Should Root For
- Superheroes at War
- A Crazy Man Who Is So Not Crazy
- Jews, Jews, Jews, Jews, Jews!
- Evel Knievel, Without the Evel
- I Still Do
- I Once Married Ten Women in One Year; or, Charlie Sheen, You're a Pussy
- Now That Pluto's No Longer a Planet, Can We Nominate Julian Assange's Head to Take Its Place?
- What a Relief...
- A Picture May Be Worth a Thousand Words - But How About an Infinite Number of Other Pictures?
- Not To Be a Spoilsport But...
- You Have to Admire That They Were Good At What They Did
- I Swear I Quote This Not to Patronize But Because I Find It Charming
- A Phenomenal Sporting Accomplishment; An Even Better Sportsman
- The Last of 4.7 Million, Gone
- Life Imitating Guess-Who?
- Since When Were the Olympics Designed to Appeal, First and Last, to 3-Year-Olds?
- Not Sure This Is What the Bible Had In Mind By 'The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth'
- We'd Better Trademark Democracy Before They Copy That, Too
- The Kind of Out-of-the-Box Thinking We Need
- Maryland's Same-Sex Marriage Debate Goes Off the Rails [Bizarre]
- Children Are Being Overindulged When it Comes to Haircuts [Kids]
- 'JWOWW' Is One of the World's Most Dangerous Search Terms [The Internet]
- American Idol: The Massacre [Video]
- 'Adios, Motherfucker': The Debut Performance of Chet Haze [Video]
- Penelope Cruz Plans the Destruction of 'Fame-Hungry, Bad B-List Actress' Eva Longoria [Gossip Roundup]
- Who Are Members of Hollywood's New Velvet Mafia? [Blind Items]
- Bill Keller Is Talking So Much Trash About Fox News [Feuds]
- Is Helping a Man Kill Himself the Same as Murder? [Crime]
- NASA's $424 Million Rocket Mission Fizzles [Video]
- Yemen Protests Broken Up with Rockets [Awful]
- Cables Call Ahmadinejad the 'George Steinbrenner of Iran' [Wikileaks]
- Phil Hart's Beautiful Photos of Light-Up Algae [Photos]
- Happy People Live Longer [Emotions]
- Influential White Supremacist Leader Murdered [Crime]
- Insane Crowd Protests Muslim Fundraiser for Women's Shelters [Video]
- What's Up With Today's Wave of Cyber Attacks? [Mysteries]
- Rodney King Pulled Over Day Before 20th Anniversary of Beating [Coincidences]
- Mike Huckabee Trashes Natalie Portman's Sinful Pregnancy [Video]
- Internet Sleuths Prove Qaddafi's Son Plagiarized His PhD Thesis [Cheaters]
- Courtney Love Settles Twitter Defamation Case for $430,000 [Lawsuits]
- Comment of the Day: Mike Huckabee's Crazy Mouth Words [We Read You]
- Mormons Suspend Star Basketball Player for Having Sex [Ridiculous]
- Lady Gaga Gives Terry Richardson the Finger: A 7-Part Odyssey [Photos]
- Texas Will Crush You For Hiring Illegal Aliens, Unless They're Maids [Loopholes]
- Working For the Weinstein Brothers Is Still a Perverse, Ceaseless Nightmare [Tyrants]
- If Texas College Students Can't Carry Guns Then No One Is Safe [Crazies]
- The Quest to Ruin The Hunger Games Has Begun [Trade Roundup]
- Charlie Sheen May Make a Fortune on Twitter [Endorsements]
- Animal Hats Not Going Away For Some Reason [Trendwatch]
|The Caucus: As Obama's Top Aide, Daley Is...|
|Wisc. (Union) Firefighters Not Allowed In State...|
|One Week Left to Apply for the Commencement...|
|Few Winning Scenarios for Gingrich|
|Is Today's Mideast Open to Freedom?|
|Americans clamor for jobs, Beltway obsesses on...|
|Learning and Pleasure|
wall street j.
|Zara Owner Pays Up for Retail Space|
|EUR/USD: Bullish and Targeting Further Gains|
|Credit Card Debt and Lawsuits: How You Can...|
|What Have You Done for Me Philately? Pricy...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Engaging Shoppers with Intelligent Stores|
|Steven Loranger on Breaking Up ITT|
|Next Step in 3-D Printing: Your Kidneys|
|The 18 Countries Most Likely To Default|
|Somebody has to be first: [[UBS]] CEO Oswald...|
|My Ordealand the Firestormin Boston|
|Samsung Chief Calls Galaxy Tab 10.1...|
|3 Affordable A/B Testing Tools For Small...|
|Creepy Japanese Humanoid Cellphone Threatens...|
|Computers are looking back at us|
|DEMO Offers Free Live Streaming Feed|
|Scri.ch, a website that let you draw.|
|Watch The Video from the Official iPad 2 Launch...|
|REVEALED: Inside Canvas, 4chan Founder Moot's...|
|Simon Cowell Tips Usher and Paula Abdul for...|
|Patch Tuesday: March 2011 edition|
|Announcing Mashable & Gowallas SXSW 2011...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Looking to Develop iPhone Based on TD-LTE?|
|New App Provides a 360-Degree View|
|Unlimited music re-downloads may come to...|
|iPad Today 35: Essential SXSW apps & the...|
|BBC: IPTV shouldn't be restricted to YouView|
|Things Of Note That Have Happened In Central...|
|DeMint calls for end of public financing for...|
|The Bad Romance With Dictators|
|Breast Milk Ice Cream Confiscated at London Ice...|
|Laughing Baby Visits Today Show, Doesn't Find...|
|Busting the Birth-Control Myth|
|6 Movie Guardians Who Shouldn't Be Allowed Near...|
|Halftime Pillow Fight|
|PAX East 2011, A Penny Arcade Gaming Festival...|
|Video: Jetpack propels skier to speeds of 47mph|
|5Pointz Aerosol Art Center|
|Store Name FAIL|
|Official Femme Fatale TracklistHERE!|
|Biker Passes Underneath Tractor|
|Get off HIS chair|
|Photos: "Zombie" Ants Found With New...|
|On Biotechnology Without Borders|
|Fractal Black Holes on Strings|
|How to Transform Your Living Room Into a...|
|How to iron 7 shirts in less than 15 minutes|
|Stuff You Should Know's Mafia Movie Quiz|
|Antarctic Ice Can Grow from the Bottom|
|Rare species may be there, even if you don't...|
|Arduino Vending Machine|
|Introducing the Asymptotic High Fives T-Shirt!|
|Philip K. Dick for Dummies: The Adjustment...|
|Students at the Oscars|
|Multiple Sclerosis Advocacy Opportunities|
|Worms strike see-saw balance in disease resistance|
|Archive Gallery: PopSci's Most Impractical...|
|Lets Unite With Love|
|Monocolumn: Maghreb Focus: Time To Pull Together|
|Rick Poynor: The Secret History of the Edgelands|
|In Search Of The Perfect CAPTCHA|
|Production Methods: Cool Demonstrations of...|
|Pic of the Day: Courtney Love Grabbing Wayne...|
|Got it Covered: 10 Amazingly Artistic Vinyl...|
|Links for 2011-03-03 [del.icio.us]|
|Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis / Allied...|
|The Evolution Of The Video Game Controller|
|Women On The Wavelength: Sandra Fettingis -...|
|Toyota Prius Projects|
|Why Punctuality Matters - and How to Be On Time|
|Read Stuff You Dont Understand|
|Ask Unclutterer: Becoming a professional organizer|
|Well: Do You Know Your Muffin Pan?|
|Monk Mind: How to Increase Your Focus|
|Do You Know Your Muffin Pan?|
|Got Something Else Besides Milk? 5 Delicious...|
|InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa|
|Sex Moves to Try for Every Occasion|
|Kirstie Kelly offering Signature gowns at Costco|
|"I Got The Fever" -- Less About...|
|Snuggie vs. Forever Lazy: The Cozy Wars|
|Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera Is "Real...|
|10 Things I Enjoy Doing When It is Snowing|
|Some Very, Very Big Food...|
|Asylum UK Interviews Andrew W.K|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|The Art of Manliness Podcast Episode #35:...|
|Funny Name, Serious Supercar|
|Barbour International Traveller|
|New WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Trailer!|
|'The Adjustment Bureau' Review: Defying...|
|Dylan Dog: Dead of the Night - Trailer|
|Critics Consensus: Rango Is Wacky, Witty Fun|
|Dylan Dog: Dead of Night Trailer|
|Casting Tidbits: Julianne Hough, Catherine...|
|Charlie Sheen Threatens Custody War with Denise|
|Charlie Sheen: Winning...in 1985|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|G.I. Joe 2 Cast Gets Trimmed|
|Download Gayngs Remix EP|
|Britney Spears Says 'Till The World Ends' Has...|
|Man: The Billboard Cover Story|
|Doors to remain closed for Rock and Roll Hall...|
the big picture
|Ivory Coast: Fears of a civil war intensify|
|Photos of the Day: March 3|
|Friday, 04 Mar 2011|
|Rebuilding Lives in Former Soviet Lands|
|Murat Germen - Tourist catch|
|David Pearson Design|
|Comic for March 4, 2011|
|alea iacta est.|