- It's okay truck. Things will get better...
- TIL Reagan Promptly Removed The Solar Panels Installed On The Whitehouse By President Carter in 1977
- Some of the Mass Effect facial animations are quite scary...
- If there was a site about how to be a completely independent adult in 2011, would you visit it?
- I was looking for Fonzie saying 'eh!'. Came across this. Bad. Ass.
- IAMA sufferer of Alice in Wonderland Syndrome. AMA
- TIL about Windows 7 GodMode.
- Dutch flowers.
- "Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat...
- F**K YEAH! To mars I go!
- Republicans Attack NPR, But Tout Rush Limbaugh on Armed Services Radio
- My wife and I started dating during our senior year of high school. This past October we've been together...
- IAmA 24 year old alcoholic / drug addict and I am 3 years sober today. AMA.
- The Truth Hurts [PIC]
- When absolutely nothing goes right
- IAMA a guy who was overweight and was bullied throughout ALL of my school years. AMA (VERY LONG)
- TIL the oldest registered .com still in use.
- My g/f wants to move out of state due to Japan's radiation cloud. A little help please...
- Why are people against euthanasia?
- Happy Birthday you magnificent bastard
- 10 years of Disney on Ice
- "War On Drugs has failed and should be abandoned in favour of evidence-based policies" - former...
- My new terminator prosthetic leg/artwork! design helped by redditors. thanks guys, today was my best day of...
- I upload XKCD's IT Cheat-sheet on the front page of our intranet as a joke and...
- For many childhood memories, Thankyou.
- 15 years in the making: then and now
- Yemen's Military Joins Protesters after Friday Violence - President Saleh now Stands Alone
- The origin revealed.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone speak on the MPAA and unfair treatment to small studios and independent filmmakers.
- Is there at least one active redditor in every country of the world? Check in!
- Some Daunting Numbers From the Disaster
- The World Keeps Spinning
- Corny? God, Yes. Worth It? God, Absolutely.
- New Old Images of the Beatles
- It's Time We Did Less
- I Promise You: This Is NOT What I'm Thinking...
- Two Towering Icons of Pleasure, in Conversation
- If This Music Doesn't Get You Going...
- Promising News . . . But Can These Guys Be Believed?
- Flash Mob Saturation Point
- Listen, My Children, And You Shall Hear
- Before 1831, America Had No Cemeteries
- I Don't Understand Why This Is
- One Minute Of Ridiculously Awesome Harmony
- His Heartbreak Is Just . . . Heartbreaking
- A Mini History of Cinematic Bad Timing
- Deja Voodoo
- Nuclear Worst-Case Scenarios Explained
- Forget Whether Sarah Palin Can Beat One Man; Now She Can't Even Beat 2-1/2 Men
- Ireland, We Salute You
- Mike Tyson, Regular Guy (Sort Of)
- Is the Japanese National Character Screwing Them - and Us?
- Is This the Little Boy I Carried?
- A Surreal Image
- Moses Supposes Those Toeses Were Natalie Portman's . . . But Moses Supposes Erroneously
- Grown Adult Actually Expects To Be Happy
- A House Is Not a Home If There Are No People In It
- Top military leaders, diplomats defect in Yemen -
- Watchdog to Obama: Schmidt policing online privacy is like Madoff heading SEC
- What Happens When a 9.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California?
- WHO Warns of Serious Food Radiation in Disaster-Hit Japan
- Obama Regime Promises the U.N. that America Will Improve Its Human Rights Record
- Rogue game server admins tell all
- Sumo wrestler sets Guinness World Record as heaviest man to finish a marathon
- The 9 Most Offensive 9/11 References in Pop Culture
- Sprint Complains of Antitrust Risk over AT&T, T-Mobile Merger
- How NYC's Best Bus Driver Stayed Crash-Free for 23 Years
- Google says Chinese government is interfering with its email services in China
- Americans like their drinks 'sickeningly sweet' but new labeling may make a difference
- EA Pulls Crysis 2 Demo for PS3 Due To Server Connection Delays
- West Coast officials, Obama Don't worry about radiation risk in U.S
- American Idol named top TV money-spinner
- Seeing the world in new dimensions - CNN.com
- Geek Porn: The Star Wars Cast
- After Japan quake, US confronts fears -- and costs
- Funniest Windows notifications
- Top 10 Most Memorable Jodie Foster Roles
- All You Ever Wanted to Know About Sleep [Infographic Video]
- The Science Behind Equinoxes (VID)
- The NHL Has Yet Another Matt Cooke Headshot
- Hockey Puck Causes a Rain of Glass (Vid)
- How To Steal A Co-workers Hot Pockets
- Barack Obama to visit Rio favela
- Will Japan's nuclear crisis affect U.S. energy debate?
- Why TV is Good for Kids
- Apple iPad 2 Review: First Impressions Of The iPad 2 To Help You Decide!
- Computer Criminals (pic)
- Three Mile Island: A Day Like No Other -- Until Now
- Advertisers Shun 'The Kennedys' Miniseries [VIDEO]
- Dog Rescued in NH After Living on Streets for Entire Year
- US General: Libya Operations Limited to Protecting Civilians
- Protests Spike in Greece as Government Weighs Support of Attack on Libya
- 'Smut List' Victim: 'I Thought This Nightmare Was Over'
- New Wonder Woman Costume Not So Wonderful? [VIDEO]
- Woman Accused of Killing Bethesda Co-Worker and Cover-Up Is Due in Court
- Cops: Man Robs Bank After Giving Teller Two Forms of ID
- Where Is Gadhafi Hiding This Time as Missiles Strike Libya?
- Will a Flip of the Election Coin Bring Change to Haiti?
- WHO Warns of 'More Serious' Food Safety Problem in Japan
- Putin: Anti-Libya Force Reminiscent of Crusades
- Egyptians Vote to Change Constitution
- Welcome to Spring: Several Snowstorms This Week
- Philadelphia Breast Surgeon Moonlights as Knife Thrower
- Potty-Mouthed Comic Andrew Dice Clay Tells Charlie Sheen to Clean Up
- US Evacuee: 'I Left My Japanese Husband Behind'
- 'Earthquake Video Woman' Tamtampamela Shakes Up the World of Internet Trolls
- Are Audiences Ready to Forgive Mel Gibson? [VIDEO]
- Disaster in Japan Could Cause iPad 2 Shortage [VIDEO]
- New Domain of Life, New Domain of Scientists? [VIDEO]
- As Western Allies Strike Libya, Where is the Arab League?
- What's All the Fuss About? Labor Relations Terminology Explained
- Michael Jackson Statue Planned for English Soccer Stadium [VIDEO]
- Michael Jackston Statue Planned for English Soccer Stadium [VIDEO]
- 'I Love Sex' License Plates Drive Kazakh Traffic Police Wild
- Polish Dog Gives Birth to 17 Puppies
- Utah's Official State Firearm Fires Controversy [VIDEO]
- Goose-Kebab: Arrow Removed From Elusive Bird
- Exodus for Apple?
- Happy 65th birthday to the MRC birth cohort of 1946
- (Oh no! Not) The beast day!
- New York City history, for your clicking and dragging pleasure.
- Gaming in the Clinton Years
- Why are you on my train?
- It's not easy being green (or blue, or golden, or red)
- The Hilarious, the Sad and the Downright Stupid
- Hard rain on Libya
- Fully (sic): linguists down under.
- See? She thought I was a lawyer.
- Ukulele Rock Star
- Downhill Carnage
- "Poetry lifts the veil from the hidden beauty of the world, and makes familiar objects be as if they...
- The Responsive Eye
- Blinky Just Wants To Be Your Friend!
- The first nuclear reactor was in Africa.... a long, long time ago
- paper sculpture
- Radiation Belt Modelling For Living With A Star
- John D. Olmsted, Naturalist (1938-2011)
- AT & T & T-Mobile
- Types of Toast,
- Tweeting Operations in Odyssey Dawn
- Cell division = copyright infringement?
- Suit you, sir
- Detention Centre Riots
- Achievement Unlocked: Read the article fully before commenting
- Into the Abyss
- AT&T launches HTC HD7S with WP7 and LG's 3D-enabled Thrill 4G Android phone and related posts
- New York Times Journalists Freed In Libya: Turkish Ambassador and related posts
- Tim Pawlenty Facebook Announcement Expected To Address Formation Of Exploratory Committee and related posts
- Spice Girl Mel B Is Pregnant and related posts
- AT&T Gets Two New Toys: The HTC HD7S and the LG Thrill 4G and related posts
- Prince William and Kate Middleton told meditation is key to a happy union and related posts
- Arab League Denounces Military Strikes By US and Allies on Libya and related posts
- Melanie Brown: Pregnant Again! and related posts
- Sprint, Google Embrace: Google Voice, Nexus 4G Come To Sprint and related posts
- 'The Hobbit' Begins Filming in New Zealand: Peter Jackson Reveals First Photos! and related posts
- T-Mobile: Pay your bills, no Magenta iPhone and related posts
- First Look: Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz in 'POTC: On Stranger Tides' Trailer (VIDEO) and related posts
- New Full Trailer For 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' and related posts
- Production has started in Wellington, New Zealand, on The Hobbit, director Peter Jackson's two $500 million...
- Corporate Social Responsibility at Tokyo Electric Power Company and related posts
- Box Office: 'Limitless' tops 'Lincoln Lawyer,' 'Paul' with $19 million weekend and related posts
- Two Official Photos Unveiled of Peter Jackson on 'The Hobbit' Set! and related posts
- Afghanistan War Crimes Probe Hit By Leak: Photos Released By 'Der Spiegel' and related posts
- Leaked Three information shows off Samsung Galaxy S 2 Mini along with release dates for the HTC Flyer and...
- Introducing Nexus S 4G for Sprint and related posts
- Nexus S 4G confirmed by Sprint's own website, first 'fully integrated' Google Voice smartphone and related...
- Egypt Constitution Changes Pass Overwhelmingly In Referendum and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy S II Mini leaks out for Three, plus Nokia X7, Flyer and PlayBook release dates in UK and...
- Aladdin Elaasar: What Will Become of Libya? and related posts
- Matt Cooke Elbows Ryan McDonagh: Penguins Player Penalized For Brutal Hit (VIDEO) and related posts
- Obama Made Pitch For F-18 Jet Fighters To Brazil President and related posts
- VIDEO: Matt Cooke Elbows Ryan McDonagh, Surprises Nobody and related posts
- JustRite Stampers and Stamper's Dream Blog Hop and related posts
- Kyle Busch Wins Bristol Motor Speedway, Completes Weekend Sweep in Tennessee and related posts
- Fukushima fall-out for reactors around the world and related posts
- Full face transplant performed in Boston - Kansas City Star
- AAP issues new car-seat guidelines - Washington Post (blog)
- Captured NY Times Journalists Released From Libya - ABC News
- Texas Man Receives First US Full-Face Transplant - Forbes (blog)
- Japan - Hopes rise as power is restored at Fukushima plant - France 24
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Hospitalized, Released in Rome - ABC News
- UPDATE 1-Telecoms tower companies fall on AT&T-T-Mobile deal - Reuters
- 'Big Love' Finale: What Critics Said About the Ending - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Documents: Suspect in yoga shop killing hurt self - The Associated Press
- Kids Should Ride in Rear-Facing Car Seats Until Age 2: Pediatricians - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Libya attacks 'limited by UN' - Independent
- Captured NYork Times journalists leave Libya for Tunisia - AFP
- Sprint Adds Google Voice to Everything - PC Magazine
- Nancy Pelosi rushed to hospital in Rome with mystery illness - Daily Mail
- Turkey to represent US interests in Libya: ambassador - Reuters
- IAEA Head Calls for Review of Nuclear-Safety Framework - Wall Street Journal
- AT&T May Be Haunted by IPhone Network Load in T-Mobile Merger - Bloomberg
- US State Department offers anti-radiation drug to its workers in Japan as a ... - Daily Mail
- Tower companies fall on AT&T-T-Mobile deal - Reuters
- Libya releases New York Times journalists - Washington Post
- Consumers Union, publisher of Consumer Reports, says it's "difficult to come ... - Dallas Morning News...
- Gaddafi forces fire on crowd in Misrata: resident - Reuters UK
- AT&T Looks to Reshape Industry With T-Mobile USA - Toronto Star
- Kids should ride rear-facing longer, US doctors say - CTV.ca
- In pictures: Libyan crisis - BBC News
- Full face transplant for US man - BBC News
- Allied air strike destroys key building in Tripoli - Macleans.ca (blog)
- NATO divisions prevent unity on Libyan airstrikes as Turkey blocks alliance ... - Washington Post
- US Existing Home Sales Fall to 4.88 Million Rate - BusinessWeek
- Libya: Coalition rejects claims of civilian deaths - NDTV.com
- Banksy's Bare Wit-ness
- Abortion's Ethics
- Oil rises on concerns about Libya and supplies
- IVF Mistake: Mother Had Another Woman's Baby By Mistake - Now Genetics Parents Won't Let Her See The Baby...
- Home sales rise in Florida in February, flouting national trend
- Watch Martin Bashir's Staggeringly Stupid Op-Ed Comparing Mel Gibson to Japan [With Commentary] - TV.com
- Taco rage: Upset at burrito price, man fires shots
- 'We could hear people, but couldn't reach them': Japanese teenager rescued
- Secretary Napolitano Announces Launch of E-Verify Self Check
- Photos show GIs posing and smiling with dead Afghan civilians
- Texas Police: Angry Taco Bell customer fires at officers-
- How Many Different Ways Can You Spell 'Gaddafi'?
- Angst and Anger: Obama's Libyan Intervention Sends Huffposters Over The Edge
- As Food Prices Skyrocket, House Committee Calls For Cutting Food Stamps Instead Of Agriculture Subsidies
- What's Next After Libya?
- America's ancient cave art: Mysterious drawings, thousands of years old, offer a glimpse of lost Native...
- Syria unrest: Thousands march in Deraa
- With no debate and no objective, Obama enters a war
- Russia's top leaders at odds over Libya: Medvedev says Putin's use of term 'crusades' to describe UN's...
- Music tells the story of war
- Italy warns of immigration emergency
- A Unique Form of Terrorism
- Why we let our young daughters dress so sexy - The Week
- Report: Pelosi briefly hospitalized in Rome
- Boston hospital performs full face transplant
- Don't Call Me, I Won't Call You
- Libya action could last 'a while,' official says
- Mayors of New Bedford and Gloucester ask all 100 Senators to support Jones Amendment
- Can You Name the VP? 38% Fail Citizenship Test - Blame Capitalism
- House Repubs Vote That Earth Is Not Warming
- Plant in Japan Is on the Verge of Stabilizing, U.S. Nuclear Expert Says
- City Room: Probation for State Senator
- Sidebar: Once in Public Hands, Now Back in Picassos
- Photos Stoke Tension Over Afghan Civilian Deaths
- Rear-Facing Car Seats Advised for Older Toddlers
- FiveThirtyEight: Big Easts Performance Is Upsetting, but Its No Failure
- The Caucus: Pawlenty Takes Step Toward 2012 Run
- With Libya Fight, U.S. Africa Command Thrust into a Leadership Role
- The New Old Age: Cleaning Out a Condo
- The Lede: Latest Updates on War in Libya and Mideast Protests
- Bats: Mets Release Oliver Perez
- The Choice: Questions for Crazy U Author
- DealBook: T-Mobile Sale May Close Tough Chapter for Deutsche Telekom
- Libya Releases 4 Times Journalists
- City Room: 100 Years Since the Triangle Fire
- In Russia, Gates Stresses Cooperation With West
- Crackdown Was Only Option, Bahrain Sunnis Say
- 3 Senior Yemeni Officers Back Antigovernment Protesters
- The Fifth Down: Drew Hills 14 Year-Career
- Economix: Free Trades Winners and Losers
- Lens: Jan Staller's Roadside Attraction
- Allies Target Qaddafis Ground Forces as Libyan Rebels Regroup
- New Repairs Delay Work at Crippled Nuclear Plant in Japan
- What to Make of Big East After the First Weekend
- Gains, and Drawbacks, for Female Professors
- ArtsBeat: 'Big Love' Watch: Q. and A. With the Creators
- Photos Show Soldiers With Corpse
- Airstrikes in Libya; Questions Back Home
- Opinion : Educated, Unemployed and Frustrated
- Oil Prices Jump on Airstrikes in Libya
- Verizon's 4G Network Leaves Other Carriers in the Dust
- Sprint Teams Up With Google Voice
- One Man's Quest to Outrace Wind
- Competitive Chess Boxing: Brain Meets Pain in Iceland
- March 21, 2006: Twitter Takes Flight
- I See Rock People: Mimetoliths of the World
- Making a Case for the Great Facebook Reset
- Listen: Secret Libya Psyops, Caught by Online Sleuths
- AT&T To Buy T-Mobile USA for $39 Billion
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Median Link
- ICANN Approves .XXX Red-Light District For The Internet
- How TV's 'Vast Wasteland' Became a Vast Garden
- Paul Is No Joke, but Wait Till You See Attack the Block's Aliens
- How a Legacy From the 1800s Is Making Tokyo Dark Today
- Goldman Sachs Programmer Gets 8 Years for Code Theft
- 'Professor Splash' Sets Record for High Dive Into Shallow Pool
- The Year in Android Phones (So Far)
- Nintendo Turns Up Its Nose at 'Garage Developers'
- Crowdsourced Kickstarter Incubates Indie Inventors, Artists
- AT&T Tells Free Tethering Customers It's Time to Pay Up
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Silicon Art, Office Warfare, Buddha Box
- Sunshine Week Shame: 10 Ways the Government Is Opaque
- Why Nintendo 3DS' 3-D Slider Is the Best Thing Ever
- Larry Page Wants to Return Google to Its Startup Roots
- Could Music Service Topspin Fix Artist-Fan Relationship?
- Possible Early Warning Sign for Market Crashes
- Geek Out With the Comedy Duo Behind Paul, Hot Fuzz
- Navy: Libya Won't Interfere With Our Japan Aid
- Spacecraft Swings Into First Orbit Around Mercury
- Video: Boeing's Biggest Bird Prepares for First Flight
- Dutch Radio Geek Tracking Libyan Airstrikes
- Google Voice Teams Up With Sprint
- CS Prof Decries America's 'Internal Brain Drain'
- Google Accuses China of Interfering With Gmail
- Ask Slashdot: Huge Digital Media Libraries
- Why Doesn't Every Website Use HTTPS?
- Was the Early Universe 2 Dimensional Spacetime?
- Broadcasters Accuse Telecom Companies of Hoarding Spectrum
- Motorola's Sholes Bootloader Unlocked
- NASA Picks Up Rainstorms On Titan
- Facebook Acquires Feature Phone App Maker Snaptu
- IBM Charged With Bribing Korean, Chinese Officials
- Mirah Tries To Make Java Fun With Ruby Syntax
- Using Kinect With Your PS3
- Ask Slashdot: Online Science For 8th Grade Students?
- AT&T To Acquire T-Mobile From Deutsche Telekom
- Righthaven Copyright Lawsuit Backfires
- Citation Map Shows Top Science Cities
- RMS On Header Files and Derivative Works
- A Handy Radiation Dose Chart From XKCD
- 2011 MacBook Pros Confirmed To Crash Under Load
- Michio Kaku's Dark Prediction For the End of Moore's Law
- Facebook Wedding Photos Result In Polygamy Arrest In Michigan
- Why UK Banks Don't Tweet
- Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Turns Down WP7
- New Film 'Zenith' Now Available For Free BitTorrent Download
- Japan Reluctant To Disclose Drone Footage of Fukushima Plant
- Apple's App Store Accepts 'Gay Cure' App
- UN Intervention Begins In Libya
- Open-Source Bach; Copyright-Free Goldbergs
- How to: Make a hamantaschen Sierpinski triangle
- The Appalachian Trail in 4 minutes
- Residents of South Carolina warned of "Zombies Ahead"
- Japan: "The sea overwhelming the land, not only with water, but with fire"
- More mega-quakes: Coincidence, or cause-and-effect?
- Alex Pardee print to benefit Japan
- How earthquakes work—a nice video demonstration
- Dollar store toy wreath
- Travel without baggage
- CONET Project: spy "numbers stations" preserved at Archive.org
- Aftershocks continue in Japan
- Tsunami vs Japanese Harbor
- Disaster in Japan and the science of belief
- Power industry association ad from 1953 against government electrification
- Does the pharmaceutical industry exaggerate their R&D costs?
- Selling synthetic fabrics with sex
- Using YouTube comments, tweets and IMs to teach English composition
- DIY video event in San Francisco: fair use, mashups, spoofs, Mozilla, and videoblogs
- Neal Stephenson's gold farming thriller, REAMDE
- AT&T buys T-Mobile USA
- Epublishing Bingo card from John Scalzi
- Haunted Mansion interactive queue in Walt Disney World
- Campaigning politicos to Sarkozy: Please don't endorse us!
- HOWTO make a shooter's sandwich
- RIP, Mike Glicksohn, Hugo-winning science fiction fan
- Strangely hypnotic mashups of ambient and live police radio
- XKCD's radiation dose chart
- RDTN.org: crowdsourcing and mapping radiation levels
- If Meat Loaf had a son who did Rebecca Black covers...
- News: Neighbors set up video camera at intersection to catch drivers ignoring stop signs. Fark: Violators...
- Study shows cats attack birds, other cats' butts
- Nuclear plant owner admits that they'd be in grievous danger if a tsunami snuck past New York City and...
- Tokyo Tap Water -- Now With Cesium
- Petroleum operators, by which they mean petroleum consumers, will be forced to pay for their own safety...
- 6'6", 500-lb heavily pixelated killer back in custody after what should have been a short and...
- Stupid, silly Republicans all upset over President Obama unilaterally deciding to use US military to do...
- Six things we're running out of, including helium (yawn), phosphorous (yawn), and tequila (gasp). Tequila?...
- Photoshop theme: spring break in the 1800's
- Traffic accidents rarely make it on Fark. But it is also pretty rare that the monkey dies
- Oregon AG pushes to make strangulation a felony, says it's time to stop treating it as a choke
- Police shoot and kill man who may or may not have been suicidal. I guess it doesn't matter now
- Pentagon says Qaddafi's forces are in "disarray" after NATO strikes. Which is military-speak for...
- Experts baffled by a recent epidemic of suicides among Native American teens. Yessir, that's certainly a...
- AT&T is getting married to T-Mobile. There will be no reception afterwards
- Maryland Mansion destroyed in fire, still plans to release new album and tour later this year
- Not News: Governor throws out first pitch at spring training game. News: Throws a straight fastball. Fark:...
- Because there's not enough going on, Qu'ran set on fire in Florida church while people pose for photos
- North Koreans told to use pets as earthquake warning, dinner
- When shoplifting an entire cart of booze, repeatedly punching an employee in the face, and firing a shotgun...
- Extending length of yellow lights from 4.3 seconds to 5 seconds causes 62 percent drop in red-light...
- Savannah, GA's annual St. Patrick's Day celebration includes 27 arrests for disorderly conduct, 13 for...
- A spokesman says they are confident the suit can be resolved or else everyone will burn in hell
- With nothing else going on in the world, the U.S. House tackles an important domestic issue: reaffirming...
- Obama's dueling foreign policy: friendship, might - Houston Chronicle
- Home sales fell 9.6 pct. in February - San Francisco Gate
- AP Sources: Pawlenty to form WH committee - San Francisco Gate
- Boston hospital performs full face transplant - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Divisions strain NATO push for Libyan airstrikes - San Diego Union-Tribune
- Court won't stop Fed from revealing loan data - Yahoo Finance
- Special Report: Fuel storage, safety issues vexed Japan plant - YAHOO!
- Google fined over Street View privacy breach - Yahoo Finance
- US Marshals: Woman accused in fatal Texas day care fire returns to US after capture in Nigeria - Washington...
- Google fined by France over Street View privacy breach - San Jose Mercury News
- Fresh Western attacks target Kadhafi compound - YAHOO!
- Turkey: 4 New York Times journalists released - Boston Herald
- Pawlenty to Announce Presidential Exploratory Committee - New York Times Blogs
- Obama points to Brazil as an example for democracy - Boston Herald
- Home sales fell 9.6 pct. in February - Yahoo Finance
- Turkey: 4 New York Times Journalists Released - ABC News
- AP Sources: Pawlenty to form WH committee - Miami Herald
- Haiti selecting new leader - Dubuque Telegraph Herald
- Turkey: 4 New York Times journalists released - Houston Chronicle
- AP Sources: Pawlenty to disclose political plans - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Boston hospital performs full face transplant - Associated Press
- Home sales fell 9.6 pct. in February - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Captured New York Times Journalists Freed in Libya - MSN Entertainment
- Boston hospital performs first full face transplant - Boston Herald
- Report: China obstructing Google mail - Monsters and Critics
- Sales of previously occupied homes fell 9.6 pct., median home price hit 9-year low - Washington Post
- NYT reporters free, at Turkish embassy in Libya: Turkish FM - YAHOO!
- Mets release pitcher Oliver Perez; $12M-a-year lefty vows to continue elsewhere despite velocity dip - New...
- Las Vegas drug prosecutor arrested on cocaine possession charge; handled Mars and Hilton cases -...
- GLAAD honors Ricky Martin, others - Detroit Free Press
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Campaign Finance Rules Challenge
- Rod Blagojevich Motion To Cancel Trial Rejected By Judge
- 7 Hilarious Law Firm Commercials
- Boston Hospital Performs Full Face Transplant
- GOP's Top Presidential Prospects Skip California Party Convention
- Robert Bobb Struggles To Erase Detroit Schools' $327 Million Budget Deficit
- Libya Rebels Want Muammar Gaddafi Ousted, Not Dead
- Evraz Rocky Mountain Steel in Pueblo Sued By Workers Over Pay Dispute
- Vitaliy Nedilko Nails Luiz Adriano In Face With Knee During Shakhtar Donetsk-Volyn Match (VIDEO)
- Preparing For A California Tsunami: Scientists Look For Clues In Wreckage
- Kate Walsh In 'More': 'I Feel Like A Loser' For Not Having Kids
- Look Who's Meditating Now
- MIT Makes Strides With Women Scientists: Report
- Veteran Abe Mashal On No-Fly List For Reported Emails To Cleric About Parenting
- Student Government Orders Audit Of Campus Newspaper
- Twitter's Star-Studded Promotional Video: Snoop Dogg, Hillary Clinton, And More
- Selena Gomez Wows At 'Concert For Hope' (PHOTOS)
- LeAnn Rimes, Brandi Glanville Twitter Feud Over
- Sammy Hagar: I Was Abducted By Aliens
- Drug Giant Accused Of Bribing Doctors To Prescribe
- This Week's Deals: $11 Beer Buckets, Half-Price Apps
- 5 Common Roommate Problems (And How To Deal)
- The Nowling Residence By James De Long For $1.6 Million
- 'Oystergirl' Brings Mollusks To Brooklyn Flea
- Sandra Bullock's Son Louis Wears An Adorable Outfit (PHOTOS)
- Weather In Los Angeles Causes Mudslides, Floods And Evacuations
- Knut The Polar Bear's Death Mourned By Fans, Necropsy Performed In Attempt To Solve Mystery (PHOTOS)
- GLAAD Media Awards 2011: Ricky Martin, Tina Fey, 'True Blood' Honored In New York
- US-Obama Approval: 49% Approve, 44% Disapprove (Fox News 3/14-16)
- Ben-Gurion University To Honor Bob Geldof
- Winter's Bone Movie Review by Gatehouse Academy
- The Classic Retro Video Game in 80s and 90s
- Cold Hard Facts About Money [infographic]
- Art Face on a Piece of Wood
- Written Face Book Portraits
- Cute baby leopard in basket
- 5 Very Silly iPhone Apps To Get You Through Monday
- Arnold Schwarzenegger workout The essentials
- Next Stop: Atlantic
- Stylish Suicide Attempt | Antalik - Strange,funny and animals stuff from around the world.
- Diarrhea and Your Nutriment Foods that Are Contraindicated
- Four Seasons Langkawi
- Vodafone R201 MiFi: Price in India | VabyTech
- Amazing Robot Dance
- Wonderful Life In The Masai Mara | The Nature Animals
- New York City Tourist Attractions
- Om Your Abode in 12 Simple Ways
- Second showroom for Lamborghini in India
- Funniest Windows notifications
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro A Potent Muscle Car
- The multicultural BMW 728i with different front and rear styling
- Easted dinner for diabetics
- Star Wars The Old Republic
- Atlanta Attractions
- Qatar GP: Stoner Ready For Pole Start | Auto Line Mag
- Water Pitcher With Filter Comparison
- 6 Amazing Buildings With Living Walls
- Longleat Jungle Monkeys Dismantle Mercedes Video
- Chocolate Fantasy
- Studio Lighting at Photo Shoots
- How to Turn All Your Facebook Notifications into a Daily Digest [Facebook]
- Firefox 4.0 Final Available for Download Now, Official Release Coming Tomorrow [Updates]
- What's the Best Lightweight Operating System for a Crappy Old Computer? [What's Your Problem?]
- Welcome to Lifehacker, Episode One: Urban Survival [Announcements]
- Clean and Re-Organize Your Desk by Starting From Scratch [Clutter]
- View Google Maps Locations with a 45-Degree Plane's-Eye View [In Brief]
- Flash 10.2 Lands on Android Honeycomb Tablets and Improves on Phones [Downloads]
- Make Your Caps Lock Key into a Cr-48-Style Search Key [Shortcuts]
- QuickCam is a Fast-Launching and Fast-Snapping iOS Camera [Downloads]
- Readable Bookmarklet Adds Even More Options for Text-Only Reading [Bookmarklets]
- RSS Icon Brings Quick RSS Access Back to Firefox's Address Bar [Downloads]
- Set Up Google Voice on Sprint Without Switching Numbers [Video]
- The Full Wiki Makes Wikipedia a Deeper, More Citable Research Tool [Video]
- Joukuu Provides Centralized Management for Dropbox, Google Docs, Box.net [Beta Beat]
- Use SMS to Share Contacts on Android [Contacts]
- DIY Automatic Pet Water Dish [Pets]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- How To Build a Ship in a Bottle [Hobbies]
- Cook the Perfect Steak: Salting, Searing and Poking Myths Debunked [Striving Toward Perfection]
- Eight Best Frequent Flyer Programs [Travel]
- How to Safely Pass a Slow Car on a Two-Lane Road [Driving]
- Rethink Your Stuff: What to Splurge On, What to Toss [Less Is More]
- Download Roundup: This Week In Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Creatively Recycle Your Old Phonebooks [DIY]
- A Little Guide To Making Better Guesses [Guessing]
- Use ScraperWiki to Help Turn Web Pages Into Usable Data [Programming]
- How To Innovate By Asking The Right Questions [Innovation]
- Use A Cut Credit Card To Open Plastic Cases Without Messing Them Up [Tips]
- Top 10 Tricks for Working While On-The-Go [Video]
- Scala: Abstract Types
- 6 SEO Hacks for Dynamic Websites
- Case Study: Converting Wordico from Flash to HTML5
- LEGO Java (III): Apache Camel Routing and Testing
- Android UI Design Pattern - Quick Actions
- Secret behind 0.999... = 1
- A closer look at Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Embarcadero AppWave Store: The Worlds First True App Store for PCs
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Configurable Test Double
- How to respond to negative client feedback
- fastest way to get git server v2
- Breaking the Rules - Making Java Fun with Mirah
- Easily Interact with the Skype API using Skype4Py
- Web vs. Desktop Apps: Never Bet Against the Open Web
- NoSQL DB Performance Comparison Tips and Techniques from the Experts
- Learn you some erlang for great good!
- Web-based Database Programming
- 40 jQuery Menu Plugins and Tutorials For Better Navigation
- Overview of Python Tools for Working with Linked Data
- Best Of The Week - 2011 - W12 - JavaCodeGeeks links
- Top 10 Truly Bizarre Programming Languages
- What happened at The Server Side Java Symposium
- Integration Patterns: Content-based Routing
- Unit testing with Spring - a bad mix
- Guido van Rossum on Python past, present and future
- On Scala 2.9's road
- db4o driver for LINQPad
- The Best Free Mobile Wordpress Themes
- Named Queries with Projections in Grails
- Spring 3.1 with Cache and ORM technologies
- Rescued from an Eagle's Nest
- Origami by Giang Dinh
- Happy Birthday, Twitter!
- Bottle Bunny
- Math Movie Quiz
- Terminator Leg
- Burglar Left Dangling Over Hot Oil
- Downhill Carnage
- Name That Weird Invention!
- Dalton Stevens, The Button King
- The Witch of Wall Street
- Fox Makes Graceful Dive
- Like Your Coffee on The Dark Side?
- Urine-free Charity Auction
- Dine Ink Pen Utensil Set
- Probability of Crap vs. Number of Times Referring to Self as "Doctor"
- The Last Sword Maker in Taiwan
- Fan-Made Transformer Sculptures
- She'll Grow Up to be a Fine Princess One Day ...
- Cake Fhtagn: Cthulhu Birthday Cake
- Mustache Makes It Even Better
- The Baddest Cereal Mascot EVAR!
- Meet Spudina, the Spineless Hedgehog
- Paris at Night in 2,000 Photos
- Mac and Cheese Pie
- This Gambit Cross Stitch Has a Rather Appropriate Frame
- Interactive World Maps of Scientific Citations
- Lamby Baby Coat
- Custom Letters, the Best of Typographic Art by LetterCult
- How NASA Recovers Shuttle Solid Rocket Boosters
- Jersey Shore Trap
- Make Your Wild Self
- Neglected Eighty-Eight Butterfly
- The Best Collection of Sun Rays Protector
- Useful Google Chrome Extensions for Web Designers
- The 10 Biggest Long Shot Upsets in Kentucky Derby History
- 9 of the Biggest Box Office Bombs in Hollywood History
- Top 100 Useful And Detailed CSS3 Tutorials And Techniques | Design your way
- Dear Web Design Community, Where Have You Gone? - Smashing Magazine
- Money Market Mutual Fund Rates Why Are They So Low?
- Design Charts for Better Typography and Color - Noupe Design Blog
- Arnold Schwarzenegger workout The essentials
- 5 Very Silly iPhone Apps To Get You Through Monday
- 20 Humorous Web Comics You Surely Love To Read
- Google Chrome Issues - Help
- iOS 4.2 Features, Tips and Tricks
- Vodafone R201 MiFi
- GenFX HGH Releaser Human Growth Hormones Pills
- 30 Photoshop Tutorials for Amazing Lighting Effects | Vandelay Design Blog
- Windows 7 Browser
- Windows 7 Printer Installation
- Amazing stone house
- How to scan computer using an online antivirus scanner?
- Faced with Fibroids
- 5 technologies the smartphone was meant to kill but hasn't
- Remove Internet Explorer 8 from Windows 7
- ehliyet sorgulama
- The multicultural BMW 728i with different front and rear styling
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro A Potent Muscle Car
- 10 Ways Mobile Sites Are Different from Desktop Web Sites :: UXmatters
- 135 Amazing Logo Designs for Designers
- Qatar GP: Stoner Ready For Pole Start
- Optical Illusion Makes Lady Look Fat and Naked on Facebook [Photo]
- Liberal Pinko Welfare Handouts Work Well, Actually [The Poors]
- What Makes a Perfect Series Finale? [Video]
- Tim Pawlenty Launches Presidential Campaign 
- The Movie Stardom of Bradley Cooper [Box Office]
- Donald Trump: I 'Screwed' Muammar Qaddafi [Video]
- Bill Keller's Newsroom Memo on How the NYT Freed Its Reporters in Libya [Internal Memos]
- Tiger Woods' New Girlfriend: 22-Year-Old Party Girl Who Kisses and Tells [Gossip Roundup]
- Why Maureen Dowd Is Not a Good Columnist [Media]
- The War-Crimes Photos the Army Apologized For [War]
- Which Actress Killed Her Husband? [Blind Items]
- America's 'Expanding Girth' Threatens Vital Transportation Systems [Obesity]
- Starbucks Suit Dispute: Scalding Cup Crash or Just a Dumb Rash? [Lawsuits]
- Three Yemeni Generals Defect to Opposition [Uprisings]
- Double Parking in Brooklyn Punishable by Taser [Tasers]
- Sumo Wrestler Breaks Marathon Record [Records]
- The Latest News from Libya [Foreign Affairs]
- Man Exchanges Gunfire With Cops Over Price of Burritos [Food]
- The Army Is Sorry if You Saw Those Photos of War Crimes [Apologies]
- Prison Full of Sex, Says Author of Prison-Sex Novel [Dubious]
- Earthquake Death Toll Estimated at 18,000 [Japan]
- Nearly One-Third of Americans Don't Know Who the Vice President Is [Civics]
- AT&T Buying T-Mobile USA In $39 Billion Deal [Mobile]
- Hugo Chavez Makes Libya Airstrikes About Him [Fameballs]
- Whole Foods Is Slowly Killing Bolivians [Foodiots]
- Reports of 'Sheen' in Gulf of Mexico [Sightings]
- Casey the Bully Punisher Speaks Out [Video]
- Qaddafi Under Allied Attack as Region Seethes [Foreign Affairs]
- Albany Police Spokesman Busted on DUI Charge [Oops]
- 80-Year-Old Woman Pulled from Rubble in Japan [Video]
|The Caucus: Pawlenty Takes Step Toward 2012 Run|
|Michelle Obama Is Your Obese Childs Cyberbully|
|Watch Live at 2:05 EDT: President Obama in...|
|Big East's Performance Is Upsetting, But It's...|
|Statement from Pelosi|
|Pawlenty To Announce Exploratory Committee|
|Rep. Barney Frank: Obama might not want to...|
|Why Do People Like Ronald Reagan So Much?|
wall street j.
|Liberty Agrees to Buy Kabel|
|High Gold Prices Wait for Traders|
|How much money goes to taxes?|
|Chebyshev Is Ready for her Close Up|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Who Really Understands Where He'll Be in 25 Years?|
|Tuition Shock Hits Business Majors|
|Polaroid and Apple: Innovation Through Mental...|
|CHART OF THE DAY: Who Owns All That Municipal...|
|Trying to protect profits threatened by debit...|
|Knut the Polar Bear, 2006-2011|
|Obamas Yellow Card: How Brazil is More Than...|
|What happens when computers stop shrinking?|
|Casey Heynes, AKA 'Zangief Kid' and 'Casey the...|
|'Nuclear Boy' Explains Fukushima Crisis to...|
|Why Obama's Trip Will Pay Off|
|6 Groups Who Don't Work as Movie Bad Guys Anymore|
|Seal Rolls Out|
|Blind Guide Dog Gets His Own Guide Dog|
|Star Wars PSAs|
|Monkeys rip a car apart at Longleat Safari Park|
|Top Gear Test Track (US Version)|
|Jet Landing FAIL|
|R-Patz Is Back!!!|
|Quad Assisted Faceplant Into Ramp|
|First Day of Spring: Myths, Facts, and Equinox...|
|On Discovering Life|
|OpenLab 2010 Gut bacteria in Japanese people...|
|7 Implications of an AT&T/T-Mobile Merger|
|Make a Sound Tube (message in a bottle)|
|Under The Hood|
|10 Signs the Economy is Improving|
|Flood Experience Boosts Climate Change Acceptance|
|Nuclear crisis: How safe is Japan's food and...|
|DIY Geiger Counters in Japan|
|Brain Game: Math Square #67|
|10 works of environmental fiction that might...|
|US Sex Ed Actually Increases Pregnancies,...|
|Kitchen Plumbing for Under $1,500|
|Madrid event marks Spain's role in next Mars...|
|William of Tyre|
|How We're Still Trying to Shed Light on...|
|Here Some Picutres Of Where I Live|
|King Crabs Invade Antarctica for First Time in...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|The Competitive Advantage|
|A Negative Tipping Point for FSC Certification|
|6 Ways to Enjoy Spring|
|Awesome chart puts nuclear radiation in...|
|5 Tips for a Cleaner, Greener Kitchen|
|Where is Japan's nuclear power CEO?|
|Transport Topography, Parental Google &...|
|Kristi Dykema Cheramie: The Scale of Nature:...|
|Styling Elements With Glyphs, Sprites and...|
|UN European ad competition|
|Monster Review: The iPad 2, Part One|
|Literary Mixtape: Ophelia|
|Bella Italia: 15 Stylish Hotels from Venice to...|
|"-40C/96" on alcoholism in Ulan Bator|
|Municipal Theater of Zafra / Enrique Krahe|
|Sexier Than >|
|ahh...Fresh Spring Patterns & Palettes|
|Timberland - Give Outdoors.|
|Top 12 iPhone Apps That'll Increase Your...|
|7 Ways To Upgrade Your Brain|
|Bringing order to your top desk drawer|
|Recipes for Health: A Better Way to Serve Eggs|
|Surround Yourself with Passionate People|
|Make Yourself a Quesadilla|
|Losing the Baby Weight: How Long Did It Take...|
|Capella Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas|
|"I was kidnapped at age 4"|
|Fashion brands leave Tokyo in wake of tsunami|
|Daphne Pinkerson, Director of "Triangle:...|
|What To Do If an Earthquake Hits Your City|
|Brad, Angelina & The Kids Are All Too Cool...|
|11 Things to Consider When Choosing a Gym|
|A World Without Balding|
|VIDEO: Incredible near-miss car collision of...|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|What Man Understands That He Is Dying Daily?...|
|The Best Sports Blog Ever Needs a New Name|
|Maui Jim Aloha Friday Shades|
|ScoreKeeper Applauds "Symphony Of...|
|SXSW 2011: Spike Jonze & Romain Gavras Turn...|
|Rio - Rio Angry Birds - Nigel Mashup|
|Box Office Guru Wrapup: Bradley Cooper More...|
|Stephen King May Write For The Walking Dead|
|Jeremy's SXSW Video Interview: 'Source Code'...|
|Australian School 'Bully' -- I'm Not Sorry!|
|Harry Potter: Blu-ray sneak peek!|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|C2E2: Wolverine Anime Review|
|SubRosa Beneath The Crown|
|New 'Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger...|
|The Mountain Goats' John Darnielle Talks 'All...|
|SXSW 2011: The festival's memorable moments|
the big picture
|Japan: One week later|
|Asia A week in Pictures March 20, 2011|
|New York Photos of the Week March 11th March 18th|
|Monday, 21 Mar 2011|
|Libya Releases 4 Times Journalists|
|ALICIA RIUS - GHOSTS|
|Long lost demons|
|Comic for March 21, 2011|
|unifying work and love: the first #evilplans...|