- Why do women wear black tights as pants?
- Bob Parsons, GoDaddy Founder, Killing an Elephant for Sport (Very Graphic). Great representation of your...
- My grandfather passed away at 3:05am today. His last words were: "I don't have any...". It took...
- This guy shit bricks after the flash went off.
- Chicago Police, In uniform, Rape woman. One Officer left his cell phone at the scene!
- World Backup Day is Upon Us.
- I saw this tsunami survivor at a traffic light...
- Reddit, it looks that my friend is missing, I'm in Poland she traveled to US. If you're in Virginia...
- Just got woken up in class by this
- You can tell a lot about a person by their ____. Reddit, What ways do you stereotype?
- Just saw Arnie and the Mayor of London ride past, on "Boris Bikes"
- What would a Nigerian prince do if he actually needed help transferring a large amount of funds to a US...
- There are not many occasions where you could say an axe murdering rampage was justified, but this is one of...
- Food and Clothes Drive for Republican Sean Duffy.
- Is it for your face?
- Every. Fucking. Time.
- TIL Futurama created its own mathematic theorem.
- IT'S NOT JUST GLENN BECK: FOX News Has Lost 21% Of Its Audience This Year
- Captain Hook
- Reddit: I just purchased EvolutionIsaLie.com, and plan to turn it into a site based on debunking...
- Indias population is now pegged at 1.21 billion, an increase of more than 181 million in the last 10 years
- I'm just posting this for the thumbnail.
- TIL that the guy who discovered DNA was high on LSD when he discovered it.
- No I'm not going to a party. Yes I live alone.
- Reddit favorite Rep. Anthony Weiner KILLS at the Congressional Correspondents' Dinner. Weiner tells Boehner...
- I am the Sound Designer for the Futuristic Mech FPS HAWKEN. AMA!
- Home from Afghanistan, an Airman wakes his brother.
- What happens when a hippie gives you 30 hits of acid.
- IAmA garbage woman. AMA.
- Pi used to Explain how Ridiculous Copyright Law Is.
- Nuclear Nations: The Top 10, and the Potential Quake Hazard
- When He Says, 'Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da,' I Could Not Agree More
- The Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Baseball: Batting Gloves
- The Most Influential Tweeter in the World...
- Whatever Happened to Giving Away a Free Toaster?
- Hope is the Thing With Feathers
- This Is What Love Looks Like, No Matter What Species You Happen To Be
- Please Select the Best Answer. Or Let Us Select It For You.
- This Guy Makes the BP Chief Who Went Sailing During Their Catastrophe Look Positively Heroic
- Mad About You (Or Them)
- Donald Hussein Trump
- He's Not Like You or Me (Well, Maybe You But Not Me)
- Why Are These Titles So Captivating?
- Raise Your Hand If You Can Name the 7 Wonders of the World - Modern or Ancient
- You Want to Throw Up
- From 'Good Grief' to Just Plain 'Grief': The Penultimate Becomes the Ultimate
- Don't You Get the Feeling She Just Wanted to Be Naked Outdoors?
- Is That Really the Best Word the President and His Writers Could Come Up With?
- So The Little Red Book Was Really a Little Black Book? Only Not So Little?
- Are All The Great Inventions Accidents?
- Good Luck With That
- 171,027 Births So Far--Whoops, My Bad: Make That 171,134; Or, My New Favorite Website
- Hell, No! (You're Fired.) Hell, No! - Why? (Exactly.)
- So Beautiful It's Almost Hard to Believe It's Real
- You Know What? The Nobel Prize for Literature Would Actually Bog Me Down - So Thanks But No Thanks
- NSA to Investigate Nasdaq Hack
- Top 12 Game Shows of All Time
- iPad wireless HD mirroring hack makes for better presentations
- Spider-Man climbs worlds tallest building | Letitflow.com
- Game changer: Hepatitis C drug may revolutionize treatment
- Google Doodle Celebrates Robert Bunsen's 200th Birthday
- Is This The Most Mental Star Wars Comic Tie-In Ever Created?
- Valve: We're not done with Gordon Freeman
- Severed Arm of Missing Rapist Washes Up on Dublin Beach
- Algae Holds Promise for Nuclear Clean-Up, Scientists Say
- He's back! Arnold returns to acting in 'Governator
- Medical Marijuana Industry Rapidly Grows Mainstream
- Nintendo 3DS 'makes gamers sick and gives them headaches'
- Astrophysicist: White dwarfs could be fertile ground for other Earths
- Popular Science Sells 10,000 iPad Subscriptions in First 5 Weeks
- The picture of a lifetime: Mother captures rainbow that forms over her young son's head (pic)
- Games played in the 1980s. [pic]
- Mike Huckabee Says He Wants Americans To Be Indoctrinated At Gunpoint
- TRUMP: Maybe Obama's Missing Birth Certificate Says He's A Muslim
- EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk - WSJ.com
- As Governor Kasichs Approval Tanks, Ohio House Passes Anti-Union Bill
- U.S. Gov't to Thank for Panic Button App to Wipe Phones
- David Boreanaz Settles Creepy Sexual Harassment Suit
- Court: Eagle feathers only for American Indians
- Astronomer: What's the REAL chance an asteroid will wipe out life on Earth?
- Museums make final pitches for retired space shuttles
- The Terrible C-Word - The Oatmeal
- Doctor jailed for removing healthy organs while using lemon juice antiseptic
- Bill Gates 'tried to cut Paul Allen from Microsoft when he fell ill with cancer'
- Mad Men Boss Matthew Weiner Too Greedy? TV's Top Showrunners Say ... Maybe
- Defense Secretary: Libyans -- Not US Military -- Must Remove Gadhafi
- Ancient Books Could Be Biggest Discovery Since the Dead Sea Scrolls [VIDEO]
- Trump Claims Obama's 'Dreams of My Father' Ghost Written by Bill Ayers
- Libyan Woman Faces Lawsuit After Claiming Rape [VIDEO]
- Amy Adams to Play Lois Lane in 'Superman: Man of Steel'
- Food Coloring Linked to ADHD [VIDEO]
- Does This House Look Like Adolph Hitler?
- States Hustle to Legalize Online Poker Despite Federal Roadblocks
- Nanogenerators Could Power Your Phone While You Walk [VIDEO]
- Emails From Fukushima Reveal Trauma of Japan's Nuclear Workers
- Flour Falls Like Snow in Englewood, N.J., After Bakery Blows Its Top
- Fox News: FBI Seeks Public Help to Crack Encrypted Notes From 1999 Murder Mystery
- Smokey, the UK's Thunderous Cat, Could Have World's Loudest Pur [Video]
- Gadhafi in Groucho Glasses? Even al-Qaida Thinks He's a 'Lunatic'
- A Severed Pig's Head, a Friend's Dead Body and Other Things Not to Bring to a Soccer Game
- At Camel Fighting Matches, Fans Eat Camel Meat
- Sewer Gators: Swamp Creatures Invade New York City
- Major Northeast Snowstorm Is No April Fools' Day Joke
- NASA Invites Public to Choose Wake-Up Music for Shuttle Astronauts
- Fox News: Conn. Girl Allegedly Bullied by Classmates Posts Plight on YouTube
- Police Say Motocross Star Tried to Pull Over Cops
- Old West-Style Gunfight With LA-Area Cops Caught on TV
- Cricket Win Over Pakistan More Than Just a Victory for India
- Police: Disabled Utah Woman Tortured, Crucified and Murdered
- Western Allies at Odds Over Arming Libyan Rebels
- Japan: Setbacks Mount in Averting Nuclear Disaster [VIDEO]
- Budget Battle in a Message War [VIDEO]
- When Cop Says, 'No G-String' on the Family Beach, You Can't Swim Naked
- Will BP Execs Face Criminal Charges? Not Likely, Experts Say
- Dad Accused of Putting $3,000 'Dead or Alive' Bounty on Daughter's Boyfriend
- Books by Murderers
- Why StartUpBritain is nothing more than a government backed link farm
- Reflections on Pioneer
- And apparently he roomed with Jon Stewart in Colledge
- The economic effects of immigration policy.
- "No place affords a more striking conviction of the vanity of human hopes than a public library."...
- Hisss... I'm Real Bacon!
- 1 electric mandolin + 1 Fender amp = Burn
- Kirkuk: Ignore It While You Can
- You have put me in here a cub, but I will come out roaring like a lion, and I will make all hell howl! -...
- Elephant/PR Killer
- "It's a self-licking ice cream cone."
- a very scary light show
- Encyclopedia of Triangle Centers
- When she placed it in his hand, people must have seen the sparks. Neither understands what just happened to...
- Wait till he takes guard in Mumbai
- Follow the white rabbit.
- "Show me a grad student I can f*ck"
- Never/only use it for evil.
- ...your brain power might help bring a killer to justice.
- AdViews vintage TV commercial archive: So Good it Hurts
- My Health Doesn't Depend on What I Believe about the Theory of Evolution
- Sandwiches, and also more sandwiches
- Words Do Hurt
- Not back to school camp, a place for unschoolers
- To Infinity... And Beyond!
- Texas Republicans: 100 Ways to say "We don't want you"
- Gnome Chompski: The Game
- 10 years of cheese-eating, clog-wearing, tulip-loving, same-sex marriage
- Das Game
- Is Samsung Installing Keyloggers on New Laptops? and related posts
- Japan Radioactivity in Water Under Nuclear Plant are 10,000 Times the Standard and related posts
- David Sokol: I Didn't Want Warren Buffett's Job (VIDEO) and related posts
- TV: Newswire: Arnold Schwarzenegger is now a cartoon superhero called The Governator and related posts
- Wonder Woman gets a costume change already? and related posts
- Microsoft lodges antitrust complaint against Google with European Commission, ignores irony and related posts
- Walgreens coupon - Friends & Family Event: 15% off purchase and related posts
- CIA Operatives Have Been on the Ground in Libya for Weeks and related posts
- David Sokol: This is Why I am Resigning from Berkshire Hathaway and related posts
- Prince William's Hairline Hot Topic In British Press and related posts
- The Prince William And Kate Middleton Toilet Seat and related posts
- mSpot Responds to Amazon Cloud Player, Offers 5GB Free Storage to All and related posts
- Cricket match draws one BILLION fans and related posts
- Syria President Bashar Assad Orders Study On Emergency Laws and related posts
- Samsung Laptops - Now With Secret Keyloggers? and related posts
- Social search comes of age with Google's '+1' button and related posts
- American Idol: Jennifer Lopez hasnt lost one ounce of sleep over Casey Abrams save and related posts
- Libya: CIA 'Cleared By Obama to Help Rebels' and related posts
- Ohio House Approves Bill to Curb Unions for Government Workers and related posts
- UPDATE: Snyder Confirms: Neither His Superman Nor Chris Nolan's Batman Will Appear In The Justice League...
- Samsung R525, Samsung R540 Laptops Infested with Keylogger and related posts
- Reducing Oil Imports to Lower Prices: Is President Obama a Neanderthal Protectionist? and related posts
- Mega Man Universe canceled and related posts
- Behind Bashar Assad's popularity in Syria and related posts
- Google.com +1 adds social to search results and related posts
- Obama Sends CIA Into Libya To Help Lame Rebels and related posts
- Richard Blais Wins 'Top Chef All-Stars' Over Mike Isabella and related posts
- Zack Snyder says the Justice League movie will be its own thing, wont be connected to his Superman reboot...
- Interview: Duncan Jones Talks Everything from 'Source Code' to 'Superman' and related posts
- Source Code: Jake Gyllenhaal and related posts
- Sokol affair casts shadow on Buffett style - National Post
- New Orleans officers sentenced in Katrina death - BBC News
- Fed names banks that got emergency loans - MarketWatch
- Sokol and the Lubrizol Trades - New York Times
- Carrie Ann Inaba bursts into tears as boyfriend Jesse Sloane proposes on live TV - Daily Mail
- FACTBOX-Protests in Middle East, North Africa - Reuters Africa
- Buffett's Heir Apparent Confused Personal Interest With Business Loyalty - Forbes (blog)
- White House: Libyan's exit a 'major defection' - msnbc.com
- Prince Harry: We Worried William Would "Never" Marry - Us Magazine
- Japan crisis drags, France wants global nuclear reform - Reuters
- Schwarzenegger Cast as Comic Book Superhero - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Berkshire exec to start own firm - Independent Online
- Radioactive substance 10000 times the limit detected from groundwater at ... - Xinhua
- Rag-tag rebels will not topple Gaddafi by military force, admits US as ... - Daily Mail
- Prince William invites army widow to royal wedding - msnbc.com
- Legoland Windsor prepares mini royal wedding attraction - BBC News
- Donald Trump: Obama Birth Certificate Could Say He's 'Muslim' (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- 'Shame on you': Protests as Senate approves Ohio bill weakening union powers - Daily Mail
- Officials: Wis. gov. puts union law plans on hold - The Associated Press
- Libya confirms resignation of Foreign Minister - The Hindu
- It's The Governator - Arnie set for animated comeback - BBC News
- Factbox - Diplomats desert Libya's Gaddafi - Reuters UK
- Today in the Fortune 500: Sokol leaves Berkshire - Fortune (blog)
- Google Wants Search to Be More Social - Wall Street Journal
- NATO in full charge, future remains elusive - Xinhua
- Libyan govt confirms foreign minister resignation - Reuters Africa
- What Makes A War 'Dumb'? - Huffington Post (blog)
- Togetherness in Libya - The Economist
- Carrie Ann Inaba Gets Engaged on Live TV - Us Magazine
- Unexpected loss - The Economist
- "Wisconsin on Streroids" - NH Votes Today on Dissolving Unions & their Pensions - Cuts for...
- Walker Administration Suspends Implementation Of Anti-Union Law, After Judge's Third Order Against It | TPMDC
- Ghoulish Democrats Eager to Have Giffords Run for Senate
- IT'S NOT JUST GLENN BECK: FOX News Has Lost 21% Of Its Audience This Year
- South Florida law firm's demise puts 9,000 foreclosures in limbo
- Foreclosure negotiations held at Justice Dept
- Potential 2012 GOP Prez Candidate Donald Trump: Obama Birth Certificate Could Say He's 'Muslim' (VIDEO)
- New photos emerge of MLK's killer
- Will GOP Voters Believe Anything? More than 50% of Republicans think that Acorn might try to steal the 2012...
- Government Shutdown: Polls Show Voters Blamed GOP For 1995 Crisis
- Wisconsin Judge Declares Scott Walker's Anti-Union Law "Not In Effect"
- Frosh GOPer On Foreign Affairs Committee Wonders If Obama Will Attack "Africa" After Libya
- Hooray! Jamie Dimon Says New Capital Rules Will Kill Zombie Banks!
- GoDaddy CEO kills elephant, videotapes act
- BBC News - Antibiotics have 'little effect' on cough and phlegm
- Bankrupt: Entitlements and the Federal Budget
- Rand Paul Zings Newt Gingrich, FOX News, for Libya Flip Flops
- BREAKING: Wisconsin Judge Declares Anti-Worker Law Is Not In Effect
- Al-Qaeda 100% Pentagon Run
- 12-year-old Staten Island student faces hate-crime charges after alleged headscarf assault inside Stapleton...
- 54 beneficial compounds discovered in pure maple syrup
- 5 Pick 2011 Masters
- At Long Last - FDIC Sues Top Executives of WaMu for $900 Million over Financial Crisis - Fannie &...
- Milwaukee Wisc. is Most Segregated U.S. City, and Other Quirky Census Facts
- How to Take on Wall Street and Win
- Former high school band director sentenced to 200 months in prison and $3 million in restitution for child...
- Indiana GOPer: Women Might Pretend To Be Raped To Get Around Abortion Laws | TPMDC
- President Obama's Most Amazing Libyan Achievements
- Going Broke: Treasury Down to $58.6B in Cash, $130.5B Borrowing Authority
- SETI: Three Alien Spacecraft En Route To Earth, Will Be Visible To Optical Telescopes In September 2011...
- The Caucus: No Deal Yet on Budget, Boehner Says
- DealBook: In Berkshire Resignation, Perception Matters
- House Panel Presses Gates on Libya Campaign
- The Tipsy Diaries: Sweet on Tiki, Flower of Cocktails
- Magazine Preview: On Libyas Revolutionary Road
- Ivory Coast Battle Nears Decisive Stage in Key City
- China Lays Out Vision for Its Military
- City Room: In Shadow of Yankee Stadium, 3 Unfinished Fields
- Letter Bomb Injures 2 at Swiss Nuclear Office
- Sarkozy and Kan Vow to Improve Nuclear Safety
- Retreat for Rebels; Libyan Foreign Minister Quits
- Fleeing North Africa and Landing in an Italian Limbo
- Bishops Urge Catholic Schools to Ban a Nuns Book
- Albany Finishes Rare On-Time Budget
- No Belfry, Just a House With 20,000 or So Bats
- Negotiations on Budget Inch Ahead in House
- Just Look at This Place. Whats Not to Love?
- Antitrust Cry From Microsoft
- Trying to Relish the Big Time, Even When It Brings a Cringe
- Yankees Bracing for Cold in Opener and in April
- Political Memo: A Senate Race in Arizona Waits to See if Giffords Emerges to Run
- Odd Alliance: Business Lobby and Tea Party
- Knicks 120, Nets 116: Anthony Scores 39 as Knicks Beat Nets
- Big Tools for Little Hands
- Ohio Lawmakers Pass Anti-Union Bill
- Tests Show Irish Banks Still Ailing
- Low Levels of Radiation Found in American Milk
- Ohio Legislature Passes Limits on Unions
- On Basketball: At Texas A&M, a Long Journey to the Final Four
- In Yemen, Sit-In Against the Government Yields Business Opportunities
- Microsoft Accuses Google of Anti-Competition
- Decode: Pair Mad Scientists With Their Victims
- March 31, 1999: The Matrix Hooks Us
- Mr. Know-It-All: Fish Fraud, iPhoto Narcissism
- Fields of Dreams: Ballparks Unveil Tech Upgrades
- Google Looks to One-Up Facebook's 'Like' With '+1' Button
- Secret Space Plane Can't Hide From Amateur Sleuths
- Mercury Images Show Shadowed Craters, New Terrain
- Google Chooses Kansas City, Kansas, as Broadband Mecca
- Nintendo 3DS Teardown Pegs Gaming Machine's Cost at $103
- Microsoft Co-Founder Allen Blasts Gates in New Memoir
- Blackberry Tablet to Ship Without Mail, Messaging or Contacts
- Contrails Worse for Climate Change Than Plane's Carbon Emissions
- Vacuum Pays Attention to the Little Things, Then Sucks
- As Libya Rages, Navy's Newest Warship Heads to San Diego
- Millions of Spiders in Pakistan Encase Entire Trees in Webs
- Cautionary Tales in Transmedia Storytelling
- Lex Luthor Steals 'The Black Ring'
- Firefox Storms Small Screen With Firefox 4 for Android
- Taking Old Oil from Crankcase to Gas Tank
- NSA to Investigate Nasdaq Hack
- Tesla Sues 'Top Gear' for Libel
- Google Settles, Re-Apologizes for Buzz Privacy Blunder
- Authorities in Awe of Drug Runners' Kevlar-Coated Supersubs
- Dell Pulls 'Business' Card to Trash-Talk iPad
- Crippled Phones Reveal AT&T Isn't Ready for 4G
- Found: Yard Sale of the Future
- March 30, 240 B.C.: Comet Cometh to Cathay
- Found Contest: Imagine the Future of Health Spas
- Dark Matter Heat Could Make Planets Habitable
- Google Is Introducing the +1 Button
- Massive SQL Injection Attack Compromises 380K URLs
- Pioneer Anomaly Solved By 1970s Computer Graphics
- Former Truck Driver Reconstructs A-bomb
- Samsung Keylogger Stories a False Alarm
- Microsoft Files EU Competition Complaint Against Google
- Boston College Says Using WiFi Is a Sign of Infringement
- 50% of Tweets Consumed Come From .05% of Users
- Nintendo Downplays Reports of 3DS Flaws
- Man Creates "Creepy" Stalking App
- Gamification — How Much of It Is Really New?
- Paul Allen Rips Bill Gates In Autobiography
- Tesla Sues BBC's Top Gear For Libel
- Why Russian Space Images Look Different From NASA's
- Plastic Made From Fruit Rivals Kevlar In Strength
- Google Faces Privacy Audits For Next 20 Years
- Samsung Plants Keyloggers On Laptops
- Wikipedia Wants More Contributions From Academics
- Spacecraft Sends First Image From Mercury's Orbit
- US To Send Radiation-Hardened Robots To Japan
- Book Review: The Art of Computer Programming. Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithm
- Google Fiber Comes To Kansas City
- MS Global Strategy Chief: Tablets Are a Fad
- FCC Giving Away Wi-fi Routers For Broadband Tests
- Google Agrees To Biennial Privacy Reviews
- European Parliament Computer Network Breached
- Amazon's Cloud Player: We Don't Need a License
- MIT Drone Finds Its Way Using Kinect Vision
- Comodo Says Two More RAs Compromised
- Mars Rover Down? Spirit Stays Silent
- Japanese tsunami survivors camped out in a nuclear power plant
- Hercules eCAF Netbook
- Man fused to chair
- App called "Creepy" pinpoints people's location based on their social networking activity
- Home Sweet Brachiosaurus: a cozy home in a thunder lizard
- Redditor outs astroturfer with 20 accounts
- Father of "Jessi Slaughter," girl in "You Dun Goofed" video, arrested for child abuse
- BP loses laptop with unencrypted personal data for 13,000 oil spill claimants
- Japan nuclear crisis: restriction on sale of crops near Fukushima led farmer to commit suicide
- Libya: Operation "Turd Sandwich"
- Nose Candy app for Android devices
- Samsung deliberately infecting new laptops with keyloggers
- Monkeys race in tiny cars
- "Meat glue" sounds kind of awesome
- Manager at CA nuclear plant sues over firing, claims whistleblower retaliation
- Kinect makes UAV even more autonomous
- Britain's back-room negotiations to establish a national, extrajudicial Internet censorship regime
- Followup: Reports of cellphone tracking prompt concern by US congressmen
- MAD logo concept sketch by Wally Wood
- Libya: Obama authorized covert support for rebels
- Creepy vintage ad: the Car Chic
- Unfortunately named websites
- Japan nuclear crisis: IAEA, Greenpeace report high contamination outside evacuation zone
- World's hottest pepper plants for sale
- Japan: Seawater contaminated near Fukushima; removal of radioactive water inside plant hits new problems
- Google building free high-speed broadband network in Kansas City
- Studying invasive giant pythons' partially-digested meals
- To do (for free) in NYC today: massive red and white quilt show, may induce "Amish heart attack"
- Kobi Levi's curious sculptural shoes
- Super glue creator Harry Coover, RIP
- The Matrix is 12 years old today. Woah
- Having learned invaluable lessons from Vietnam, the US sends CIA teams to advise and aid the Libyan rebels....
- Mother doesn't know how she's going to convince her second-grader that a giant bunny armed with baskets and...
- 1. Find scrap metal rings and centers of out-of-circulation 1 coins that a German bank didn't secure...
- Police give distraught woman ride home. Woman repays cops kindness with game of strip poker. Police HQ...
- Wanna know who to blame for higher gas prices? Well, you are in luck. Grab your pitchforks and non-fossil...
- Rep. Tom Marino (R-etarded): After Libya "Where does it stop?" he said. "Do we go into...
- Justice Dept clears Justice Dept in investigation over misconduct
- Group of hawks makes it abundantly clear that they want the family whose yard they've nested in to stay...
- That guy who became one with his chair died. No word on if chair is to be buried with him
- By day, these men are simple paramedics, fitness instructors or tennis pros. But at night, they become ......
- Today is National Cleavage Day. The Sun is more than happy to be there
- "It is not known whether the corpse required a ticket to gain entry"
- When you're a flight attendant and you're smuggling coins, don't make your bag so heavy that you can't lift...
- Average British adult is so unhealthy 'they are left wheezing from walking up the stairs.' Average American...
- How big of a deal is the royal wedding? Representatives of several Suns are expected to drop in
- Man accused of stripping naked, taking a dump in an elevator, then smearing his feces on his pregnant...
- Bacon hipster too cool for Denny's
- Slides continue to threaten Bay Area homes. If they think the slides are bad wait until the seesaws show up
- Warren Buffett's successor resigns in disgrace after he admits to eating the chairman's cheeseburgers
- How Libya could go wrong. Or how the French will surrender again
- Virus-eating virus discovered in Antarctica. Discovery of head crabs and Shoggoths expected sometime next...
- 'Sex-change' chicken shocks British owner, creates sexuality panic in lonely farmboys across the globe
- What could possibly bring both Koreas together? a) Kim Jong Il's nifty hairdos, b) intervention from other...
- Sun says 3DS making hundreds dizzy, Nintendo disagrees - DESTRUCTOID
- Viewpoints: Controlling Long-Term-Care Spending; March Madness And Health Reform; Hospital Physicians -...
- Swaziland gov't beefs up security ahead of protest - Salon
- Diaz lowers school standards with 'Bad Teacher' - Times Union
- Police arrest German who may have planned attack near Borussia Dortmund stadium - KYTV
- Cellular South Introduces the MOTOROLA XOOM Wi-Fi - Newsblaze.com
- Google adds search tools to App Engine cloud platform - Computerworld
- Radiation slows recovery of dead near Japan plant - Detroit News
- Syrian president orders study on emergency laws - Associated Press
- Microsoft files Google complaint with EU - Birmingham Business Journal
- Kuwait Teens' Hair Shaved Off as Punishment for Romancing Girls with Loudspeaker - My Fox Boston
- Syrian president orders study on emergency laws - Houston Chronicle
- Moto GP's Pedrosa set for 2nd collarbone surgery - Times Union
- Hair Transplants for Hair Loss - Associated Content
- Wal-Mart CEO warns of "serious" inflation - Birmingham Business Journal
- Obama sets ambitious goal to reduce oil imports - South Coast Today
- Ohio bargaining limits prevail; unions vow fight - FOX News
- Gadhafi's forces adapt to air strikes - South Coast Today
- Top Chef All-Stars,: Episode 16, Finale Recap - Wall Street Journal
- Google bypasses area for fast Internet tryout - Democrat and Chronicle
- SADIF Analytics releases new summary due diligence report for Beijing Airport High-Tech Park Co.,Ltd. - PR...
- Stock futures slip slightly after jobless data - msnbc.com
- Leo Picks Up $5M Chinese Phone Ad - NBC Chicago
- Feds down to last 3 witnesses in Bonds case - Washington Times
- Low levels of radiation found in West Coast milk - msnbc.com
- Man, 19, plunges to death at Pittsburgh concert - WHEC TV-10
- All smiles after summit of India, Pakistan PMs - CBS News
- Radiation in Ocean waters rises - United Press International
- Ohio bargaining limits prevail; unions vow fight - AP - msnbc.com
- Here's Why IESI-BFC Is Earning So Much for You - Motley Fool
- 42 Disease Clusters In 13 U.S. States Identified
- Increase In Housing Quality And Its Effect On Home Values: 1940-2010 [CHART]
- Susan Feniger: How I Made It In Los Angeles
- Mark Teixeira Ready For Opening Day (VIDEO)
- RNC Convention Plans For 2012 Caught In GOP Conflict Over Primary Calendar
- Rand Paul: Newt Gingrich 'May Have More War Positions Than He's Had Wives'
- Watergate Exhibit At Nixon Library To Be Expanded, Revamped
- Jake Gyllenhaal In 'City Slickers' (PHOTO, VIDEO)
- Best Rooftop Bars In Chicago
- Obama Health Care Idea Could Mean Better Treatment, Savings
- Ben Quayle Sparks Comedy Battle With Politico At Fancy Dinner
- Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne's Malibu Home For $10 Million
- David Sokol: I Didn't Want Warren Buffett's Job (VIDEO)
- Pornwikileaks: Clinic Accused Of Leaking Porn Performers' Personal Info
- Mika Brzezinski: Trump Is Promoting 'Hate' (VIDEO)
- Radiation In Milk: Low Levels Found In Milk From West Coast
- Seven NY State IT Workers/Mega Millons Winners REVEALED
- Chicago's Overnight Winter Parking Ban Ends
- Donald Trump: Obama Birth Certificate Could Say He's 'Muslim' (VIDEO)
- LeBron James: Derrick Rose Is MVP (VIDEO)
- Boeing Received Minimum Of $5.3B In Banned U.S. Subsidies, WTO Says
- Libya Protests: About 1,000 Believed Killed In Violence
- Kuwait Cabinet Resigns Over Bahrain Crisis
- US-Obama Approval: 40% Approve, 50% Disapprove (YouGov 3/26-29)
- Moussa Koussa, Libyan Foreign Minister, Will Not Get Immunity: UK
- Tourists Stranded On Koh Tao Rescued By Thai Navy
- Katie Holmes On 'The Kennedys,' Suri's X-Rated Gummies
- US-Obama Favorable: 54% Favorable / Unfavorable (Gallup 3/25-27)
- 10 Devious April Fool's Day Apps For Pranksters
- Wisconsin Judge Declares Union Law Not In Effect
- Make your Home a Rare Work of Art
- Female orgasms, Health benefits of female orgasm
- +1 Button: Googles answer to Facebooks Like
- BlueMotion technology an insight
- Ayana Resort Bali
- Fish Spa Trend Flourishes Unabated Despite Palpable Health Concernsure, Fish spa health ris
- Top 10 Most interesting facts about gold
- Best Online Degree in Community College Education | Online Education Blog
- Dell Inspiron 580 More Than Casual Home Computer
- DWI Felony in Atlanta
- Fitness Takes Over Weight
- Volkswagen Recalls Their 2011 VW Jetta
- 30 Fresh And Inspirational Flash Sites Designt
- JobsFor10 $100 Kit for Small Business: HOW DO WE GET STARTED?? The Micro-Job Marketplace
- 17 Reasons Why Vintage Ads Are Still Cool
- Major attractions in San Diego
- iPhone 5 or Verizon iPhone 4: Which one is Better?
- Guy Pearce to play Colonel Gaddafi
- Ladakh tourism package | Ladakh tour package | tour package to Ladakh
- Top 10 Unusual Island Territories
- Yoga and Meditation India Tours
- 30 Indispensable BlackBerry Apps to Improve Your Career
- Tips on buying a used Ford Ikon
- Twin Baby Boys In-Depth Discussion
- 5 Highest Grossing Concert Tours
- LinkedIn By The Numbers [Infographic]
- History of Cosmetology [infographic]
- Kung Fu Bear | Megaodd.com - Odd Events, Weird Places, Strange People, Bizarre News and A Lot More
- 25 Extraordinarily Examples of Toy Photography
- 3 Video Marketing Tips for Your Online Business
- Set Up an Automated, Bulletproof File Back Up Solution [How To]
- DIY Custom-Molded In-Ear Headphones [DIY]
- Windows 8 Previews Going Out, Wallpaper Available for Download [Wallpaper]
- Why IRAs May Be Worth More Than Your 401(k) [In Brief]
- Parkopedia Maps and Prices Parking Nearly Anywhere [Parking]
- AirFrame Streams Any AirPlay-Capable Media to Your iOS Devices [Video]
- mSpot Ups Its Streaming Music Storage to 5 GB [In Brief]
- Automatically Hide the Firefox Bookmarks Bar when Not in Use [Firefox Tip]
- Mozy iPhone App Makes Finding and Opening Your Backed-Up Files Easy [Downloads]
- It's World Backup Day: Here's How to Avoid Inevitable Disasters [Backup]
- From the Tips Box: Vacuum Cleaners, Android Market Problems, and More Proofreading Tricks [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Microsoft Distributing Windows 8 to OEMs [For What Its Worth]
- How to Play Music from Amazon's Cloud Player in iOS [Annoyances]
- Creepy Stalks Twitter, Foursquare, and Flickr Users by Aggregating GPS Data [Downloads]
- Camera+ Is the Only iOS Camera and Photo Editing App You Need [Downloads]
- Take Your Desktop Out for a Night at the Movies with These Wallpapers [Video]
- Why Comparing Your Level of Productivity to Someone Else's is a Fool's Errand [Psychology]
- IKEA Shelf Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- Check Your Samsung Laptop for a Keylogger [In Brief]
- Data Glue is a Simple FIle Joiner and Splitter for Mac OS X [Downloads]
- What's Your Side Project? [Ask The Readers]
- How to Use Multiple Computers to Increase Your Productivity [Multitasking]
- Check iTunes' Free Section to Discover New Music [Free]
- Vimeo App Puts Free HD Video Editing on Your iPhone or iPad [Video]
- Archive Our How-Tos and Features With Our Newsletter [Announcements]
- Why Traveling This Summer Will Cost You More [In Brief]
- Volumouse Controls Your PC's Volume with Your Mouse Wheel [Downloads]
- Use NetNewsWire to Clean Out Your Starred Google Reader Items [Annoyances]
- Use a Flashlight to Find Small Objects on the Ground [Household]
- Brush Up on Your Mac Spotlight Search Skills and Settings [Mac OS X Tip]
- How to send SMS in Windows Phone 7 using C# ?
- NoSQL explained correctly (finally)
- Stupid Things I have Done in Ruby and Rails (Bert Goethals)
- What Every Web Programmer Needs To Know About Security
- How to Spot and Avoid Web Copy that Kills Websites
- Activiti - are you ready for BPMN 2.0?
- HTML5, CSS3, and More with Expression Web 4 SP1
- Fast Mandelbrot Fractal/Set in HTML5 Canvas
- Google Introduces the +1 Button
- The PHP frameworks poll results
- Exploring Cocoa with MonoMac and C#
- Querying Cached Data. Paradigm Shift...
- Who Will Win Browser War 2.0 ?
- ZK releases Pivot Table component
- What is EAV database model in Magento?
- Use Python to write plug-ins for GIMP
- PHP Magic Function : glob()
- Google SEO Checklist
- How to store Enums in the database nicely and reusably
- VEPA: A Standard only a Network Hardward Vendor Could Love....
- Why are you still using XHTML?
- Why startups don't use .NET
- Vaadin XS Embedding
- Android HTTP Camera Live Preview Tutorial
- Itsy-OS: A simple 380 byte OS kernel
- Day 1 -- Ruby
- Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 for Android, Allowing Users to Take the Power and Customization of Firefox...
- Answers to 15 Must Know Java Interview Questions After 2 Years of Experience
- JavaEE 7 transparency: JSRs as open projects on java.net
- Some interesting bits of Java's early history
- 8-foot Shark Jumps Into Boat
- The First Special Flip
- The Cube
- Repurposing An Old Card Catalogue
- What Is It? game 171
- The History of Dairy Products
- Cigarette Butt Portrait
- Egyptian "Dog Catacomb" Has 8 Million Mummified Dogs
- Jean-Luc Picard Wedding Cake
- Gold Bar Coin Bank
- How Car Crash Saved A Trucker's Life
- Some Samsung Laptops May Harbor Keyloggers
- Cat Confused by Fish under Ice
- Thorn Dice
- Grill Made from a 1939 Dodge Pickup
- Cute Then Creepy Skittles Ad
- Enigma Machine Tattoo
- Classical String Quartet/Comedy Troupe
- Graffiti Stairs Optical Illusion
- Rocket Propelled Machete
- Lunch Bugs Sandwich Bags
- First Photo of Mercury From Orbit
- Phone Book Sculpture
- Sponge Atlas Illustrates World's Urban Water Use
- Warmth and Competence: Do You Perceive Warm Person as Less Competent?
- Paper Extravaganza: The Wonderful Paper Art of Charles Clary
- Three Big Pigs
- A Pedestrian's Guide to the USA
- 25 Years of Pixar
- Breeding the Many-Eared Cat
- Hilarious Paper Street Signs
- Egyptian Hieroglyphic Blocks
- Wasps Get Rid of Ants by Airdropping Them
- Royal Wedding Fridge
- One Man Disney Chorus
- Move Over, Tiger Mother! Meet Panda Dad ...
- Tell Us How Your Mum's Inspired You and Win a Luxurious Pampering Treat for Two
- You Can Now Convert Your Facebook Profile to a Facebook Page
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 using Sn0wbreeze 2.4 on Windows
- Synchronized Worldwide Tours Feature the Most Obscure, Weird, and Unusual Places on the Planet (video)
- Losing Weight With Hiking
- Top 10 Reverse Mortgage Disadvantages
- 50 Blue Website Designs to Inspire and Impress You
- NoSQL Databases: What, Why and When - Lorenzo Alberton
- 100 Unique Free Tumblr Themes Of 2011
- Microsoft Might be Distributing Pre-Beta Windows 8 Releases
- THE CURSE OF THE BROKEN STEP : A Thrilling adventure of four friends involved in a mystrey
- Indian Advances into the Final of the Cricket World Cup!
- Windows 7 Email
- Using Design Tools to Become a One-Man Design Team
- Add Network Printer Windows 7
- "How To Steal Like An Artist (And 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me)" by Austin Kleon
- Avvo Plastic Surgery Rewards Card
- 150+ Beautiful Free Bokeh Textures
- Create Windows 7 Recovery Disc
- Fitness Takes Over Weight
- Best Online Degree in Community College Education
- Witnessing history - The final launch of Space Shuttle Discovery
- 11 Great Sites To Create Your Own Comics Online For Free
- Furniture Catalogue
- Fascinating works of Alexandra -Graphic and Photo manipulator
- Build A Website To Promote Your Event: New Smyrna Beach Balloon & Sky Fest Case Study
- 10 Most Annoying iPhone Problems (And How To Solve Them!)
- Ford Tortures Cars with Extreme Road Testing - I4U News
- Kansas City, Kansas is the Luckiest City in America - I4U News
- Top 5 Coolest Modern Muscle Cars - I4U News
- Tiger Woods Is Selling His Yacht [For Sale]
- Bill Gates Might Stab You in The Back If You Get Cancer [Treachery]
- Dead Mouse Discovered in Monster Energy Drink [Lawsuits]
- Dan Quayle's Weird Kid Isn't Much of a Standup Comedian [Video]
- American Idol: Beltin' Elton [Video]
- This Winter Sucked So Much [Weather]
- Judge Judy Hospitalized After Courtroom Meltdown: 'I'm Exhausted' [Gossip Roundup]
- Microsoft Files an Antitrust Complaint [Monopolies]
- Scientology Wants to Buy L.A. Public TV Station's Studio [Cults]
- Which Young Star Might be Pregnant? [Blind Items]
- Blowjobs Remain a Popular Advertising Motif [Video]
- Warren Buffett's Possible Successor Resigns in Most Suspicious Way Possible [The Rich]
- Berlusconi Thinks 30% of Italian Women Want His Body [Jokes]
- Drones Scare Pakistani Cricket Fans [Sports]
- PETA Has Another Dumb Suggestion [Bad Ideas]
- Science: Some Young Women Feel Sad After Sex [Research]
- Joe Francis Is Now His Own, Terrible Lawyer [Fools]
- Nixon Condemns Arizona Abortion Law from Beyond Grave [Politics]
- Obese Man Found Fused to Chair Dies [Ohio]
- Will Liz Taylor Get a Street Named For Her? [Memorials]
- Theres Radiation In Your Milk [Hazards]
- Obama to World: 'I Have My Own Computer' [Video]
- Man Who Captured USC Students Having Rooftop Sex Tells All [Scandals]
- Man Gets Revenge on Girlfriend By Lighting His Poop on Fire [Gross]
- Live-Blogging the Top Chef: All-Stars Season Finale [Forums]
- Comment of the Day: Gwyneth's Philly Cheesesteak [We Read You]
- Porn Star HIV Test Database Leaked [Exclusive]
- Michelle Obama's Old Neighborhood is the Unhealthiest in America [Non-scandals]
- Giant Pot Bust May Make Getting Stoned in NYC a Little Harder [Drugs]
- Study: Pretty People Also Happy and Rich [Science]
|House Panel Presses Gates on Libya Campaign|
|Indiana Plugs Abortion Loophole For Rape Victims|
|Advise the Advisor: Secretary Chu on Energy Policy|
|Poll Shows More Americans Have Unfavorable...|
|Will Florida Become the New Iowa?|
|Wisconsin Republicans to comply with judicial...|
|Opening Pandoras Box|
wall street j.
|Moody's Again Tepco's Credit Rating Again|
|Cramer: How to Buy Energy|
|The Basics of Annuities|
|Better Than Breadcrumbs|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|"Big Content" Is Strangling American...|
|Made in USA Gives Small Business an Edge|
|America's Gadget Obession Is Causing Massive...|
|How To Protect Your Privacy On Google +1 (GOOG)|
|Three lunchtime reads: 1) Reich: We're heading...|
|eBay Bets On Online To Offline Shopping, Adds...|
|Microsoft takes Google complaint to EU (BBC)|
|Google Ditches Barcodes for NFC|
|A Closer Look at the Salesforce Deal for...|
|White House releases IT Dashboard as open...|
|Want Dish Network? Want a Free Gun? Head to a...|
|Are We Heading for Another Tech Bubble (debate)?|
|First Command to Run in Ubuntu: Install Ubuntu...|
|How To Protect Your Privacy On Google +1 (GOOG)|
|Britney Spears Sued For $10M By Former Business...|
|PSone emulator pulled from Android market; dev...|
|ActiveInbox Turns Gmail Into a Task Manager|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Losing Global Marketing Executive Allison...|
|Tech Talk Podcast: Google's Library|
|Google looking to lock down Android with an...|
|Tech News Today 210: Go Robots|
|Microsoft whacks Google with antitrust complaint|
|1000 Ways to Pivot Your Startup|
|WH, Senate Dems caving on budget demands|
|On Objectivity, VCU and Living in the Moment|
|Etch-A-Sketch Master Bryan Lee Madden Draws...|
|NKOTBSB: Is The Supergroup's Single a...|
|Five Literary Crime Novels|
|6 Comics That Covered Serious Issues And Failed...|
|Monster Truck Pulls Big Trick|
|Zero Day by MC Frontalot|
|Dying Guy Won't Stay Still Long Enough For Me...|
|Castle employes resident dragonologist really|
|Stanley Park, Vancouver|
|Customer Service FAIL|
|LiLo Goes Bar Hopping In NYC|
|Dog Prays Before Eating Dinner|
|aawww. . .|
|Photos: Dams Threaten Mekong River Megafishes|
|World Wide Mind|
|The Human Lake|
|Air War over Libya, in The Pilots' Words|
|9 Surprising Uses For Mustard (that don't...|
|You Cheated Me? I Believe It|
|10 Most Stressful Jobs in America|
|Walking the Line Between Good and Evil: The...|
|Quantum trickery could lead to stealth radar|
|ThinkGeek Giving Away Damaged Stock to...|
|3eanuts Peanuts Comics Minus the Last Panel|
|Arctic ozone levels dropped by as much as half...|
|INFOGRAPHIC: THE COST OF DROPPING OUT|
|How to Draw a Beautiful Manga Girl|
|How to reduce impact of power tools vibrations|
|Richard Williams (RAAF officer)|
|Google Plans Facial Recognition App That Can...|
|Bertolt Brecht's Testimony Before A Military...|
|Possible Uses For Unusable Stock Photos|
|Helen Walters: The Rotman Design Challenge: A...|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: April 2011|
|Freelance Illustrator/in gesucht|
|Dimensions of Design, by Sami Nerenberg|
|Step, Clap, Go!|
|2010 Peabody Awards Winners to Class Up Your...|
|New View of Vincent: Tilt-Shift Perspective on...|
|Links for 2011-03-30 [del.icio.us]|
|ARC Wildlife Crossing Competition winner / HNTB...|
|Little Brothers Are Insanely Good At Ping Pong|
|Car Color Trends from Range Rover|
|satin model 34|
|BP Ultimate Ride 2|
|Top 12 Android Apps That'll Increase Your...|
|5 Simple Networking Tips|
|How to create a to-do list that helps you get...|
|Well: The Rise of Desktop Medicine|
|The Art of Handling Criticism Gracefully|
|The Rise of Desktop Medicine|
|6 Sushi Orders Under 350 Calories|
|Le Sereno Hotel, St. Barth's|
|16 New Things to Do With Your Hair Now|
|Economic woes hit LA stores particularly hard|
|Ralph Nader Wants To Put An End To Athletic...|
|Boy Tries To Rip Off Girl's Hijab, Faces Hate...|
|7 Useful Computer Programs|
|How to Fall in Love with Baseball Again|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Hail a Taxi CabLike a Man!|
|John Jeremiah Sullivan Reviews 'The Pale King'|
|Miniot Wood iPad Cover|
|Don't Taze Me, Bro! New THOR Clip!|
|Geek Gift of the Day: Imitate The Joker With...|
|The Imperialists Are Still Alive - Trailer|
|Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher Ask What Would...|
|John Travolta Confirmed For Gotti: Three...|
|GFM Films Plans 'Time Bandits' Reboot as Action...|
|Wilkins' Alleged Attacker -- 'I'm Gonna Sue!'|
|'The Governator': First Look!|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Chloe Moretz Joining The Hunger Games?|
|Janes Addiction End To The Lies|
|Disturbed Will 'Give 110 Percent' In Musical...|
|Billy Joel Cancels 'Book of Joel' Memoir|
|Rebecca Black's 'Friday': There are a million...|
the big picture
|Faces of the displaced|
|Working in the pit lane without earplugs|
|Photos of the Day: March 30|
|Thursday, 31 Mar 2011|
|Lynsey Addario: "It's What I Do"|
|panasenkov - alone lonely|
|Astronomical Clock of Prague|
|pns0c01f302imrsf6h5sseam2.gif 715460 pixels|
|Comic for March 31, 2011|
|How Suits make their living|