- Zero Punctuation: Pokemon White
- Reddit, my mom met a guy online 3 months ago. She tells me yesterday she's moving from PA to Florida with...
- DAE: Feel more satisfied after beating game, letting the ending credits roll until it brings you back to...
- Redditors, have you ever witnessed someone naked or doing something sexual, without them knowing?
- Brain Age
- Japan: Radioactive leak plugged!
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a ____, but instead became a ____.
- Why didn't Republicans propose $6 Trillion in spending cuts when they had the House, Senate and Presidency?
- When Harry Met Funny or Die...holy shit
- How do I convince a teen how stupid smoking is?
- Congratulations again to Racuh! for beating cancer and getting your hair back. Here's the picture I drew to...
- F.U. for ruining the fun Microsoft!
- Low verbal IQ
- CONTEST: After seeing how many people have yet to play Minecraft in Notch's IAMA today due to lack of...
- If gay marriage was legalised...
- This is a .gif of a platypus running.
- Reddit how many of you have a family secret that if brought to light could destroy a family?
- INSANELY MASSIVE voting cabal of sockpuppet accounts for advertising and keyword spam -- all accounts are...
- Dear Reddit users, why have you become so insulting lately?
- IAmA indie game developer who made a commercially successful game. AMAA
- So my boss just sent this out to our office...
- I HAVE LEGITIMATELY DISCOVERED THE MEANING OF LIFE
- How many of you owned one of these bad boys?
- TIL Mr. T's gold chains were taken from the people he beat up as a bouncer; He wore them openly so they...
- No, Dear rest of the gaming, this, is how you should do age verification.
- Before there was a "FARMVILLE" us original gamers had this to fall back on.
- Keep trying
- Still one of the funniest pranks I have ever seen.
- Video of police assault on Ian Tomlinson, who died at the London G20 protest in 2009: It shows Tomlinson,...
- Reddit recently
- Too Bad, Jackass
- Judge a Book By Its Cover
- The Invention of Lying
- Incredibly Cool Murals
- Reason #4,718 Why People Hate Celebrities
- Genuinely Unsure If This Is Really Uplifting News or Really Depressing News
- Makes You Feel a Whole Lot Better About End-of-the-World Predictions
- Whoa - Here Comes the Biggest Re-Assessment of an Icon Since Mother Teresa's Takedown By Christopher Hitchens
- 108 of the Best Haircuts in Music History
- 3,400-Year-Old Post-It Found
- Explain, Please, Why They Went Public With This Information?
- The Piano Man Earns My Respect
- Once Again, Nature Amazes
- How Did They Miss T-Shirts With Slogans, Piercings and the Thong?
- Not Her Finest Moment
- Nor Is That the Reason Some of My Headlines Are Very - How Do You Say? - Wordy
- Teach This
- Head Shots
- A Question About Hedge Fund Managers
- Kind Of Captures What Being Human Often Feels Like
- When God, or Maybe Just Your Goddamned Body, Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Blaming the Messenger...And He Didn't Even Bring the Message He's Being Blamed For
- Details Don't Get More Important Than That
- This Wouldn't Be So Weird Except That It Is
- When the Cover Is Better Than the (Crappy) Original
- Please Select the Best Answer. Or Let Us Select It For You.
- This Guy Makes the BP Chief Who Went Sailing During Their Catastrophe Look Positively Heroic
- AFA Says You Can't Steal Easter Holiday We Stole from Paganism!
- SpaceX Unveils Plan for World's Most Powerful Private Rocket
- Facebook Flops: The Social Network's 10 Biggest Mistakes (slideshow)
- Where Is Your God Now? (PIC)
- Unlucky Bird (GIF)
- Apple granted patent for dock connector with USB 3.0, Thunderbolt
- 10 Things That Need To Be Changed for GTA V
- Why Star Wars Is Terrifying for Women
- US Politics: A Pseudo Two Party System Where The Left Has No Voice
- Brain Imaging Illustrates How Meditation Reduces Pain
- Storms, cyclones and quakes: the earth really moved on the honeymoon from hell
- SpaceX Promises Biggest Rocket Since Saturn V
- Earth Has A Companion Asteroid With a Weird Horseshoe Orbit
- xkcd: Significant
- GOP Completely Fixes Economy By Canceling Funding For NPR
- Turning Cheeks: Why Christians and Muslims Should Break the Cycle of Hate
- Yemen: Major Southern Town Falls To Al-Qaeda
- This is why our galaxy is called the Milky Way
- The Truth About Chinese Restaurant Chicken [PIC]
- Man Could Face Life in Prison for 3 Grams of Marijuana, While Sex Offenders May Get 5 Years Tops | Drugs
- Heroin vs. Haagen-Dazs: What Food Addiction Looks Like in the Brain
- Penguins Used To Guide Underwater Robots
- New York City to consider banning fast-food toys
- Mother of cancer-stricken son on trial for failing to give him medicine
- Was There a Natural Nuclear Blast on Mars?
- Geek Fight! Damon Lindelof (LOST) vs. George R. R. Martin (Game of Thrones)
- Hollywoods Top 10 Good Girls Gone Bad [PICS]
- Space junk safely passes space station; crew OK
- Rumored Google Music app apparently leaks to Web
- Good News: Wasting Time on the Internet Makes You a Better Worker
- Angelina Jolie Visits Libya-Tunisia Border [VIDEO]
- Confederate Flag May Soon Appear on Specialty License Plates in Florida
- Who Is Curt Weldon and Why Is He Meeting Gadhafi Again Today?
- New 4G Network Could Cripple GPS Navigation [VIDEO]
- Pandora Among Apps Under Investigation for Violating Privacy Laws [VIDEO]
- What Would a Government Shutdown Really Mean? [VIDEO]
- Charlie Sheen Wins Big in Cleveland
- 5 Transocean Executives Donating Safety Bonuses to Victims' Families
- Ivory Coast Residents Under Siege: 'The World Has Forgotten About Us'
- Should Japan's Radiation Victims Accept Tepco's 'Condolence Money'?
- Royal Wedding Won't Break These Records ... Unless the Cake Serves 59,001
- World's Tiniest Elvis Impersonator: You Ain't Nothin' but a Stink Bug
- Searching for an ET? Scientists Say Look for Signs of Aliens Mining Asteroids
- Gloves Off After Vegas Mayor's Wife Wins Round 1 of Election
- Fox News: Gov't Tells Maine Governor to Pay for Removed Mural
- Myriad Genetics Appeals Ruling on Human Gene Patent [VIDEO]
- Pot Brownies Bring Junior Prom to Abrupt End
- Teen Girls Charged After Fight Video Is Posted on Facebook
- Record-Breaking Storm System Roars Across US
- New Push in Fight Against Sexual Violence on Campus
- Cops: Perp Left T-Shirt With His Mug Shot at Crime Scene
- US Military Wants to Teach Taliban to Make Bread, Not Bombs
- Yuri Gagarin, First Man In Space [PHOTOS]
- 10-Year-Old Boy Returns Super Bowl Ring to William 'The Refrigerator' Perry
- Oldest Case of Heart Disease Found in Egyptian Mummy [VIDEO]
- Taking the Fight Against Hunger On a Stadium Tour [VIDEO]
- On Anniversary of Coal Mine Disaster, Families Still Waiting for Answers
- German Girl Saddles Up Her Cow and Rides It Like a Horse
- Story of Laura Vikmanis, Oldest NFL Cheerleader, Heading to Big Screen
- Want to Avoid Tainted Food? FDA Has a New Guide for You
- Nobody's born in the forest
- Still smells like teen spirit
- And Tibetan Prayer Beads
- Garbo's fate: eternally desired, never alone again.
- Modern (Western?) Mistakes
- Why Donald Duck is the Jerry Lewis of Germany
- That's a big ass rocket
- Mapping Petersburg
- Soft and sweet and shaped like a potato
- Participatory Budgeting.
- fountain pens, brass buckles, nail files, cigarettes, a "gold zecchino issued by Pope Alexander...
- Project Nekton Redux
- "Dance is a song of the body."
- Stanley Kubrick's Chicago, 1949
- REM: This is not a pop video, it's something very different
- "Serial monogamy" and "domino dads"
- The Owls Are Not What They Seem.
- He finally gets what he wants
- You are your Favorite Classic Rock band!
- The end is/was supposed to be near!
- Jewish holiday music videos
- Nanomachines will save us from the new medical Middle Ages
- A Mermaid's Tale
- A Tiny Day
- Asked whether Tomlinson posed a threat, Harwood replied: "Not to me, no."
- Skeletal Archiporn
- But here comes Judy Graham Swallows on the outside!!
- Follow Up: Entreprenuer featured on front page of StartUp Britain speaks out
- In nailbiter Wisconsin election, voters send strong message to Guv Walker and related posts
- Tina Fey says her Emmy-winning impersonation of Sarah Palin may have hurt ratings for her show '30 Rock.'...
- United Nations Must Reject Israeli Campaign to Avoid Accountability for Gaza War Crimes, Says Amnesty...
- Dish Network buys bankrupt Blockbuster for $320 million to bolster online content and related posts
- Judge Susan Nelson Has Four Options in NFL's Injunction Hearing to Block Lockout and related posts
- Fring Beta Adds Android and iPhone Group Video Calls and related posts
- Meredith Vieira Leaving NBC's Today Show? and related posts
- Paul Ryan's Budget Plan: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly and related posts
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz chosen to chair Democratic National Committee and related posts
- Britney Spears' 'Till The World Ends' Video Debuts (VIDEO) and related posts
- Mets Beat Cole Rented Mule Hamels AGAIN and related posts
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Kloppenburg, Prosser Near Even with Handful of Precincts Remaining and related posts
- DISH Wins Bankruptcy Auction, Buys Blockbuster Assets For $228M In Cash and related posts
- Fring is testing group video chat on iOS and related posts
- Icahn Group Outbids Dish for Blockbuster; Billionaire Won't Comment on His Plans for Bankrupt Rental Firm...
- Wendy Williams Goes Home! Talk Show Host Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani Booted Off of Dancing with the...
- Fantastic Fourth: Mets Welcomed to Philly By Facing Cole Hamels and related posts
- Obama To Philly And NY As Budget Battle Reigns and related posts
- Fring ramps up group video calling beta for Android, iPhone and related posts
- Apple iAd Gallery iOS App: All Ads No Functionally and related posts
- Political artist and activist murdered in Jenin - Freedom Theater founder Juliano Mer-Khamis killed on...
- Raiding the Candies Jar: Bristol Palin Paid $260,500 To Campaign Against Teen Pregnancy and related posts
- Bristol Palin: $260,000 Paycheck For Bristol Palin For Advocating Against Teen Pregnancy and related posts
- Japan Nuclear Plant Plugs Highly Radioactive Leak and related posts
- CA-36 Secretary Of State Debra Bowen Blasts House Republican Plan To Abolish Medicare and related posts
- Apple iPhone 5 arriving in late June and not the WWDC? and related posts
- Royal Wedding Stamp Gaffe Lets Letter-Writers Rip Will & Kate Apart and related posts
- Dancing With The Stars 2011 Results: Wendy Williams leaves and related posts
- Nokia will host a somewhat mysterious event next week (April 12) in London, where the company plans to...
- June speculated date for Apple iPhone 5 release and related posts
- Signs of a Democratic backlash over unions in Wisconsin - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Moroccan teen says she has been damaged by the media, not Italian Premier ... - Washington Post
- Blockbuster Saved By Dish, But What's Left of the Video Store Biz? - Wired News (blog)
- Government shutdown: Obama steps back as time runs short - Los Angeles Times
- Ouattara forces move in on Gbagbo - Sydney Morning Herald
- Ivory Coast: Kofi Annan calls for Laurent Gbagbo to step down - Telegraph.co.uk
- Dish Wins Blockbuster Auction, Aims To Broaden Strategy - Wall Street Journal
- Morrocan teen: Damage from media, not Berlusconi - CBS News
- No deal yet as possible government shutdown looms - Houston Chronicle
- Focus on preventing explosions at Japan nuke plant - Newsday (subscription)
- Ryancare vs. Obamacare: The Future of American Health Care - The Atlantic
- Schumer: Tea Party Wants Government Shutdown - U.S. News & World Report
- Gbagbo must vacate presidential residence: French minister - Times LIVE
- Attention turns to preventing more explosions at tsunami-damaged Japan nuclear ... - Washington Post
- WaPo Fact-Checker: Ryan Budget Plan 'Relies on Dubious Assertions ... - The Atlantic
- Top Senate Dem: 'Glimmer of hope' to avoid shutdown - USA Today
- Wendy Williams 'Pleased' to Be Leaving Dancing with the Stars - People Magazine
- Political Deadlock in Cote d'Ivoire - Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
- Justified? Police use pepper spray to subdue 8-year-old - msnbc.com
- Schumer Rejects Ryan Plan for Medicare - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Morrocan teen: Damage from media, not premier - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Shutdown looms as US budget talks stall - The Australian
- Berlusconi's "Rubygate" sex scandal - Reuters
- Top US senator sees hope to avert govt shutdown - AFP
- Did Wendy Williams survive elimination on 'DWTS'? - CNN
- Radioactive fish found off Japan's coast - ABC Online
- Ivory Coast strongman Gbagbo clings on - ABC Online
- Ivory Coast - France says Gbagbo surrender talks fail - France 24
- Inside TMZ: Charlie Sheen Torpedo of Truth Tour - Fox Providence
- Mariah Carey Keeps Baby Bump Tour Rolling - E! Online (blog)
- Hundreds sign online petition calling for Gov. Rick Scott's impeachment, but it's very unlikely - St....
- Obama-Boehner Fight Gets Ugly
- Pelosi: Republican Budget Will Force Seniors Into Starvation
- Teacher Sued for Facebook Photo of Student Wearing Jolly Ranchers in Hair
- Liberals should genuinely consider the Ryan budget: The Republican's plan is brave, radical, and smart
- Oil hits fresh peaks on Middle East, weak dollar - Yahoo! Finance
- Stunner. Leftists Attack Anti-Obama LaRouchian Nut in San Francisco
- Antidepressants Linked to Thicker Arteries (raising risk for heart attacks and strokes)
- Paraplegic Franis Hebert Charged With Assaulting Man Who Allegedly Molested Girl
- Huckabee: No Love for Wiped-Out Hard Drive Story
- Hamas rep killed in Sudan organized chemical weapons shipment for Gaza
- H.L. Hunt's Great Grandson Hit With Mortgage Fraud
- The Top Five Campaign Promises Obama Left Behind
- wltx.com | Columbia, SC | Pics-Vid
- Sudan accuses Israel of carrying out air strike on Port Sudan
- RNC Chair Reince Priebus says U.S. has lost 26 million jobs under Barack Obama (Truth-O-Meter: Pants on fire!)
- Richard Branson plans deep-ocean dives with submarine developed by Marin couple
- GOP Budget Includes Medicare Cuts GOP Insisted Would Hurt Seniors
- Glenn Beck - #11 and climbing in the Times Top 100 Most Influential People
- Fleebagger in Chief: Obama Zooms as Shutdown Looms
- President Obama Threatens to Veto Anti-EPA Bill Dubbed Koch Brothers Appreciation Act
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz picked to head up the DNC
- How Government Shutdown Could Affect Washington, DC
- Fringe conservative: Welfare makes African Americans 'rut like rabbits'
- Fox News North starts next month. R.I.P. Canada 1867-2011
- The Republican Budget Slashes And Burns The American Safety Net
- Ben Bernanke & Federal Reserve See Inflation Kept in Check by Unemployment
- Obama embraces policies he opposed as candidate
- There have been other deficit reducing proposals, you know.
- Voter turnout in Wisconsin election tops 33 percent - WKBT News 8 - La Crosse, WI
- Defense Rests in Bonds Trial
- U.S. and Colombia Near Trade Pact
- Media Decoder: Glenn Beck to End Daily Fox News Program
- U.S. Diplomat Sharply Criticizes China on Rights
- Rehearse Me a Little, Wherever You Are
- DealBook: Two Charged in Insider-Trading Scheme Tied to Law Firms
- For Cuomo, Centrism Is Coated With Pragmatism
- 150 Migrants Missing After Boat Sinks Off Italy
- DealBook: Dish Network Wins Blockbuster Auction
- Top Afghan Official Confirms Talks With Taliban
- News Analysis: A Conservative Vision, With Bipartisan Risks
- City Room: In Crown Heights, a Wedding Planner for the Needy
- Berluscioni Prostitution Trial Starts but Is Adjourned
- Defense Secretary to Meet With Saudi King
- Cairo Journal: When a Punch Line Is No Longer a Lifeline for Egyptians
- Contrarian Adding Bets in Mideast
- Ivory Coast Leader Swayed by Force as He Considers Exit
- Dead Heat in Wisconsin Supreme Court Election
- States Fear Local Effects If Shutdown Cuts Off Cash
- 2011 N.C.A.A. Championship Game | Texas A&M 76, Notre Dame 70: Aggies Beat Irish for First N.C.A.A. Title
- Square Feet: A Corporate Campus Made to Mirror Facebook
- Bloomberg Is Sued Over Citys Handgun Permit Fee
- Once a Great Flop, Now Sold for Billions
- Frances Role in Three Conflicts Displays a More Muscular Policy
- Numbers of Children of Whites Falling Fast
- At Particle Lab, a Tantalizing Glimpse Has Physicists Holding Their Breaths
- Union Rights Fight Looms in Wisconsin High Court Race
- More Pupils Are Learning Online, Fueling Debate on Quality
- Texas A&M 76, Notre Dame 70: Aggies Beat Irish for First N.C.A.A. Title
- A Beach Landing? Well, Hed Seen It on TV
- Ex-Congressman in Libya to 'Help' Once Proposed Arming Gadhafi
- On Pakistan Border, U.S. Troops Launch Their Own Spring Offensive
- How Shaggy Scientologist Beck Infects Other Musicians' Work
- Gallery: Microscopic Art Hides Inside Computer Chips
- April 6, 1938: Teflon, an Invention That Sticks
- Feds, RIAA Ask $22,500 in Damages Per Song
- 'Collateral Murder' Soldier Speaks in New Film
- Journo Think Tank Paints Grim Trajectory for The Daily
- App Explores Movie Connections Like Scientists Study Genes
- Elon Musk Calls Top Gear 'Completely Phony'
- Virgin's Richard Branson Plans Deep-Sea Diving Venture
- Sesame Street Game Turns Kinect Into Sensitivity Trainer
- Sun Video Shows New Solar Cycle Is Far More Active
- Young Star's Supersonic Gas Jets Are Strangely Asymmetric
- SpaceX Promises Biggest Rocket Since Saturn V
- HTC Thunderbolt May Have Camcorder Audio Problems
- Amateur Star Photogs Unwittingly Help Scientists Track Comet
- How 'Hot Coffee' Landed Rockstar in Hot Water
- Military's Newest Recruit: C-3P0
- Hands-On With GoPro 3-D Sports Camera Kit
- Analog TV Quirk Made Into Art
- Wall-Mounted, Water-Cooled Wii Kicks Your Console's Ass
- TV (Watchers) Everywhere: Hulu 'On Track' For A Million Subscribers This Year
- Lab Uses Kinect to Make Gmail Joke a Reality
- Killer's Corpse Lives Again in Ghostly Time-Lapse Photos
- Storyboard Podcast: How to Survive the Next Disaster
- App-Powered Car Service Leaves Cabs in the Dust
- POV Cams Capture the Action — Without Interrupting It
- April 5, 1951: Happy Birthday, Mr. Pied Piper of Technology
- Hot Rocks: Geology Photo Contest Winners
- Fukushima Radiation Levels High, But Leak Plugged
- The Vatican Lauds Hackers
- iPad Just Another TV Set?
- Thousands of SSL Certs Issued To Unqualified Names
- US Students Suffering From Internet Addiction
- Which Grad Students Are the Most Miserable?
- Electromagnetic Automobile Suspension Demonstrated
- Intel Unveils 10-Core Xeon Processors
- Gearbox Boss Bemoans Superfluous Multiplayer Modes
- 10,000 Shipping Containers Lost At Sea Each Year
- Software Firm Looking To Hire Naked Coders
- Google Loses Autocomplete Defamation Case
- Bashing MS 'Like Kicking a Puppy,' Says Jim Zemlin
- The Case Against GUIs, Revisited
- House Votes To Overturn FCC On Net Neutrality
- Key Music Industry Lawyer Named EU Copyright Chief
- Ask Slashdot: Would You Take a Pay Cut To Telecommute?
- Sony's NGP May Be Delayed By Japan Quake
- GNOME vs. KDE: the Latest Round
- Patent Troll Going After Alzheimer's Researchers
- Inducement To Piracy, Adobe Style
- Solar Storm Nearly Wipes Out NASA's Messenger
- World's Most Powerful Rocket Ready In 2012, SpaceX Says
- FCC.gov: A Modern Open Platform
- Tobii Releases Eye-Controlled Mouse For PCs
- Britain's Oldest Working Television For Sale
- The Facebook Obsession
- Osborne 1 vs. IPad 2
- XBMC Gets a Dedicated Remote
- Afghanistan Called First "Robotic War"
- Bandwidth changes everything for cloud storage
- Music that is in everything
- International Space Station Expedition 27: Soyuz launch (big photo gallery)
- NASA Mars Science Laboratory and Curiosity Rover: a first look (big photo gallery)
- 3D printing with "wood flour"
- Science fiction movie produced in 48 hours
- Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts go digital, play high-tech pranks on riders
- SSL certificate authorities put us all at risk by handing out certs for "mail"...
- OCD cutting board marked with precise angles and measurements for accurate chopping
- Stiglitz: wealth concentration will be America's downfall
- Canadian genre publisher Chiaroscuro relaunches its website
- European Commission wants ISPs and online services to act as copyright cops, snoops and censors
- What is legitimate "newsgathering" and what is "piracy"?
- Augmented reality toys that change pants and personality
- Recording industry lobbyist appointed head of copyright for European Commission
- Floating pig's head or possibly a turtle paralyzes town
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of human spaceflight
- The shiny, blue crystals brought pain and death
- British Airways pilot survived being sucked out a window
- CWA: Three things I learned from a World Bank transportation expert
- Old-school computer company logo t-shirts
- CWA: Why should you care about species extinction?
- CWA: Two interesting perspectives on Islam and polygamy
- Prince of Persia chopper dance
- New Thundercats trailer
- Visualizations of online dating language
- Cyril Diaz & His Orchestra's calypso voodoo taboo
- Central U.S. prepares for earthquakes
- 3D-printed architectural skull ring
- Sir Richard Branson launches Virgin Oceanic: deep-sea exploring submarines
- 8-year-old pepper-sprayed by police. Mom: "I don't think a child should get pepper-sprayed." Boy:...
- In case you didn't figure it out already, Kate Middleton could wear a burlap sack and make it look like the...
- Today's Christopher Walken look-alike accused of luring a student into a car is brought to you by New...
- "I was unaware it was a Viennese brothel. Rachel is a beautiful biblical name"
- Man uses a vacuum to steal quarters from apartment laundry machines. That sucks
- Yesterday: Gene-Mod Cows save moms trouble of breast feeding. Today: Gene-Mod Cows save moms trouble of...
- Despite threat of lawsuits, Mississippi town upholds ban on fortune telling. Still no word on feng shui,...
- Would you whore your house out for a free mortgage? Only if I could live in the Drew Curtis presents Drew...
- Florida legislature finally decides to do something about half the state being under water
- I think the results may be tainted
- "IN FUTURE, ALL NEW NUCLEAR REACTOR MUST BE BUILT OVER A 1.2 km hole. Any out of control reactor, one...
- Police searching for prostitute. Aren't we all?
- 37 year old woman arrested for having sex with 13 year old boy. Third paragraph in article hints at maybe...
- "Hello 9-1-1? Yes, I'd like to report some men with guns outside of the bar. Yes, just past where I'm...
- Pigeon Forge, TN officials say million-gallon sewage spill won't affect tourism, because tourists are...
- Five Soviet space programs that prove Russia was insane
- Cops make a hair-raising discovery after a thief flips her wig
- Man charged with robbing bank shows camera the position his mouth will be in for the next 20 years
- What is the half life of an irradiated zombie?
- When Harry Met Sally 2. With very special guest appearance at 3:30
- Protip: When charged with teasing a police dog, the proper response is not "the dog started it"
- Cheesus found in bag of Cheetos. Where is thy Yellow No.5 now?
- Not Again. The second car in 9 days flies off NYC's 59th Street Queensboro Bridge exit ramp into Queens, at...
- Minors to be banned from obtaining nipple, genital piercings. 7 dwarves unavailable for comment, attention...
- Obama administration Shutdown would hurt economy, slow tax returns and government-backed loans - Republic
- Dale jr. sees progress, not the finish line - FOXSports.com
- Witness: In Tripoli, grasping for truth from a gilded cage - msnbc.com
- The Linux Foundation Announces Yocto Project Steering Group and Release 1.0 - Consumer Electronics Net
- Double Digit Offers for Tight End - Scout.com
- France Says Gbagbo Talks Fail, Ouattara Offensive Resumes - Bloomberg
- NY judge queries sides in Gitmo psychologist case - Associated Press
- New Hampshire Catholic Bishop to meet with GOP leader - Boston Herald
- NY equity firm buys Pittsburgh-tied Iron City - Miami Herald
- Judge Dismisses One Charge Against Bonds - BayInsider
- Huskers get new schedules - Omaha World-Herald
- Smiling Kilpatrick gets move to state custody - Detroit Free Press
- Focus shifts to preventing explosions at Japan nuke plant - KOMO News
- NY equity firm buys Iron City Brewing Co., historic, but struggling, Pittsburgh beer maker - Minneapolis...
- Study: Gel dramatically reduces premature births - Detroit Free Press
- Franco's latest gig? 'Colbert Report' employee - AP - msnbc.com
- 1 of 5 charges tossed out in Bonds perjury trial - Associated Press
- 'Tiger Mother' daughter accepted to Yale, Harvard - Associated Press
- Focus on preventing explosions at Japan nuke plant - Record
- Report: Borders HQ to leave Ann Arbor - Detroit Free Press
- Fiat raising Chrysler stake to 30% - Detroit Free Press
- Full-standing Jesus to replace ruined Ohio statue - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- US, Colombia agree to free-trade deal - Monsters and Critics
- CET 'Action Auction' in 44th year - Cincinnati.com
- Italian dove bread a beautiful centerpiece - Cincinnati.com
- Online commentary: Virtual learning works for many students - Detroit Free Press
- Unregistered guns, fake IDs found in home of Ossining couple accused in Vassar theft - Poughkeepsie Journal
- Photo: Mariah Careys Nude Life & Style Cover - EURweb
- GOP budget seen raising health costs for retirees - Raleigh News & Observer
- PulteGroup, Inc. Announces Webcast of First Quarter 2011 Financial Results - PR Inside
- Dem Rep. Jim McDermott On Debbie Wasserman Schultz As New DNC Chair: 'It's Going To Really Strain Her'
- 'Tiger Mother' Amy Chua's Daughter Sophia Accepted To Yale, Harvard
- Gary Amaya Was Honeybee Killer, Police Say, Closing Case
- Michele Bachmann, Savannah Guthrie Spar Over 'Credibility'
- AB 109: County Officials Scrambling To Make Room For New Inmates
- Ai Weiwei, Chinese Dissident Artist, Speaks To Dan Rather Just Before Disappearance (VIDEO)
- Stroke Risks Fade When Women Stop Taking Estrogen
- Glenn Beck To 'Transition Off' Fox News Program
- Cliff Satell Takes Plea Deal In Child Porn Case, Violates Deal By Possessing Pot
- Government Shutdown Could Freeze Investigations, Inspections By SEC, OSHA
- Wisconsin Election Recount Likely In Race Between JoAnne Kloppenburg, David Prosser
- "Arthur" Star Jennifer Garner's Russell Brand Crotch Closeup (VIDEO)
- Ex-Congressman In Libya to 'Help' Once Proposed Arming Gadhafi
- English Tudor Home In Hollywood For $1.629 Million
- Ciclavia 2011 Restaurant Guide: Where To Eat Along The Route
- Radiation In Japan's Fish Keep LA Sellers At Bay
- Crying 'I'm Too Small' Boy To Be Named Honorary NJ Governor
- Derrick Mason: Roger Goodell Is 'A Joke'
- Violet & Seraphina Affleck Out With Grandma (PHOTOS)
- If Pell Grants Are Cut, Colleges May Have To Backtrack On Financial-Aid Offers
- OC Sex Offenders Banned From Beaches, Parks
- Nikki Finke Announces Return From Medical Leave
- John McCain's Advice to 2012 GOP Presidential Field: Attack Your Vulnerabilities Head On
- Curt Weldon, Former US Representative, In Libya For Talks With Gaddafi
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Banned In Grand Junction
- Oil Prices 'Doing Significant Damage' To U.S. Economy, Moody's Says
- 10 Easy Ways To Save Money In College
- Government Shutdown Coming? Definitely Maybe!
- USDA Announces 'Test and Hold' Plan To Curb Meat Recalls
- Kate Bush Can Now Use James Joyce's 'Ulysses' Text In Song
- Five Ways You Can Donate to Japan
- Worst Facebook Profile Ever
- Women Celebs with STDs
- June speculated date for Apple iPhone 5 release
- April is Stress Awareness Month- Understanding 9 Petrifying Stress Symptoms
- Nasal Allergies Let Your Nose Breathe Life
- Eats for geeks: 16 Perfect geek cakes
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Autism Awareness Month Ways of Supporting Awareness & Research
- The World Around Photographer Trey Radcliffe
- Harleys Forty Eight coming soon in India
- Aah.. For the Spine
- Take Care of the Natural Suit Skin Allergy Causes
- Hero Honda Hunk vs Yamaha SZ-R
- Asthma Natural Treatment : Prevention Without Medication
- 2011 Infiniti FX Sporty Luxury Crossover SUV
- How to Revoke Permissions for Apps in Twitter [GUIDE]
- 7 Stunning Oil Platforms
- The Menaces Food Allergy Reactions
- Perspective changes everything
- Change in SAAB CEO
- Thirty Games to Help You Learn About Health and Medicine
- Amy Winehouse in bed!
- The Creepy Origins of the Best Horror Movie Bad Guys
- John Deere Offers Free Desktop Wallpaper
- 10 Tips on How To Survive a Hurricane
- 50 Glorious and Adorable Animal Photographs
- The Fatty Truth Fast Foods in the US
- With this tattoo I thee wed
- A Primer on Organized Crime [infographic]
- The Always Up-To-Date Guide to Rooting Any Android Phone [Video]
- Distinguish Between "Idle TIme" and "Leisure Time" to Avoid Wasting Time [Time Management]
- Get More from Windows 7's Magnifier Tool [Windows Tip]
- First Look at Ubuntu Linux 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" Beta [Screenshot Tour]
- Sort Your Laundry by Fabric Instead of Color to Save Money [Saving Money]
- Crack Eggs on Flat Surfaces for Less Shell and Better Safety [Cooking]
- Add Custom Webapps to Chrome's New Tab Page [Webapps]
- Why You're Receiving Apology and Security Emails from Major Companies Lately [In Brief]
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery Finds Your Lost and Deleted Files [Downloads]
- How to Make a Web Site Part II: Styling and CSS [Video]
- New Android Music Player Leaks, Adds Better Controls, a Pretty New Interface, and Cloud Streaming [Downloads]
- Remains of the Day: Google Chrome And Chromium Have Your Back Against Malicious Downloads [For What Its Worth]
- The Spice Stack Rack Efficiently Stores Spices in Your Kitchen Cupboards [Stuff We Like]
- Zen News Reader Offers Slick Web Reading on Windows Phone 7 [Video]
- Long White Tables and Comfortable Chairs: A Shared Workspace for Two [Featured Workspace]
- Pay Attention to What You Envy to Discover Work That You Love [Career]
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Jailbreaking Your iOS Device [Video]
- QuickSync Is a Simple Drag and Drop Folder Synchronization Tool for Windows [Downloads]
- Freeze Your Jeans to Keep Them Clean and the Denim Intact [Video]
- Windows 8 to Include a Built-In PDF Reader [In Brief]
- Springpad Improves Send-Via-Email, Adds RSS, Calendar Support and Local Backup [Updates]
- Getting More from Google [Companion Piece]
- When Not to Google: Searches You're Better Off Making Elsewhere [Search]
- Can the Structures of Gaming Help You Work Better? [Ask The Readers]
- Use a Mirror to Keep Birds from Nesting on Your Porch [Outdoors]
- Ubuntu 11.04 Beta Previews the Unity-Based Linux Desktop [Downloads]
- Rip, Watch and Organize Everything: The Ultimate Media Guide [How To]
- Why Brand Name Gas is Rarely Worth the Extra Money [Saving Money]
- How Very Few People Get By with So Little Sleep [In Brief]
- Show Drive Letters Before the Drive Name in Windows Explorer [Registry Tweaks]
- Natty Narwhal with Unity: Worst Ubuntu beta ever
- Model-View-Controller MVC in PHP
- Installing Node.js on my new Synology
- Does software modeling pay? - Empirical studies in UML (presentation)
- Solarium PHP Solr client
- Flex CSS Explorer
- Spring Integration - A quick Example
- Scribe - the simplest and smallest OAuth Java library !
- Troubleshooting response time problems why you cannot trust your system metrics Application Performance,...
- MongoDB Inside and Outside
- IT workers: Under pressure and underpaid
- Junit Tests The Myths Around Coverage
- A proposal to fix XML and JSON bloat
- Lift 2.3 Released
- 5 of the best online code editors for fans of the cloud
- Developing SevenDrops - A Dropbox-based photo uploader for Windows Phone 7 [5/6]
- Does Developing Portlets Make You a Better Developer?
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Test Utility Method
- Developing Native Android Applications: Not as Hard As You Might Think
- Color Indicator for Code Changes Track Changes in Visual Studio 2010
- How to Identify a class in Software Design?
- ME4S 9.0: Smarter Auto Code Generation and Application Development for the Spring Framework
- Java GUI Application Shutdown Gotcha
- Microsoft clarifies HTML5 v Silverlight
- Why we should care about code review
- memcached-session-manager 1.4.1 released
- Scaling Social Ecommerce: Architecture Case study
- BPM: Faster! Faster!
- DZone Meets The Well-Grounded Java Developers
- CSS Basics: How to Design & Code a Stylish Button
- The Ultimate Internet Love Song
- This Idea Sucks
- When Harry Met Sally: The Sequel
- Rain of Worms
- Cultural Differences
- Mal and Chad's Fill in the Bubble Frenzy 20
- 17 Great Pieces of Geek Clothing
- Man Crushed His Lamborghini Lemon
- Play More Notepad
- Binary Hand Dance
- 19th Century Woodblock Print Shows Modern Tower: Coincidence or Time Travel?
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Get a High-Tech Update
- Oregon State House of Representatives Rick Rolls Itself
- Cafeteria Tray Guitar
- Genetically Modified Cows Produce Human Breast Milk
- Clothes Hanger Chair
- A Mbius Gear
- Terminator 2 Using Only Lines from Shakespeare
- Hot Dog Leash
- Nailed It!
- Abandoned Plymouth, Montserrat
- The Poison in the Aquarium
- Music that's Out of this World
- Watch Eaglets Hatch Live
- Famous Authors and Their Typewriters
- Middle School Principal Bringing Back the Urkel
- Simple Trick for Chopping Onions Without Tears
- A Horrifying "Armed" Robbery
- What Conservatives Dream About
- The Sartorial Elegance of Zombie Boy
- The Humble History of the Hot Dog
- Understand Your Mother Instantly Breath Spray
- Wedding Tattoos
- Cow Acts Like A Horse
- Price hike by many auto manufacturers
- The Top 10 Most Tattooed Cities in America
- 7 Most Magnificent Underwater Ruins
- 20 Tremendous Examples of Logo Redesign
- Photography Inspiration: Spectacular Shots of Mountain Reflections
- Top 10 Fun Things To Do on Jamaica Spring Break
- http://techdraginfo.blogspot.com/2011/04 /crysis-2-v12-patch-download.html
- 8 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Own An iPhone
- Worst Facebook Profile Ever
- HOW TO: Improve Engagement on Your Brand's Facebook Page [STATS]
- New Zealand Holiday Packages,Low Cost New Zealand Holidays,Luxury New Zealand Holidays,Budget New Zealand...
- An Action Guide to Making Quality Happen - 9780527762919
- Fundamental Guidelines Of E-Commerce Checkout Design - Smashing Magazine
- What Makes a Good Leader?
- 50 Cityscape Wallpapers To Beautify Your Desktop
- How To Lose A Friend OR Coworker
- Top 8 Best Free Games Apps For Your Apple iPad 2
- Basketball its funny (20 photos)
- Melanoma Treatment Boom New Drugs For Life
- How to Revoke Permissions for Apps in Twitter [GUIDE]
- Verizon's iPhone: Not Better Than AT&T's, But Much More Desirable - I4U News
- Prince of Persia Trilogy HD Now Available for Pre-Order - I4U News
- Moshi iVisor AG for the iPhone 4 Review - I4U News
- Barbarians at the Moat: Google's Struggle Against the Government - I4U News
- Lease Option Property, Lease Options and UK Rent to Buy Success
- Thousands Escape Stress, Get Creative at NewAgePianoLessons.com
- Obama 2012 Re-election Campaign Logo Battle for Presidency!
- Ozone layer faces record loss over Arctic
- The Accidental Entrepreneur
- Reformat Windows XP
- New Hampshire Primary Voters Are Feelin' the Trumpmentum 
- Gauguin Masterpiece Too Hot For TV [Video]
- Gallery Director Cleared in Robert De Niro Case [Acquittals]
- Everything Must Go: Will Ferrell Gets Serious Again [Video]
- Shelley Ross's Lengthy Rebuttal to Anything Mean Ever Said About Her [Media]
- Rich People Are Better Than You on Social Media, Too [The Rich]
- Does Angelina's New Tattoo Mean She's Having Another Baby? [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Recently Rehabbed Star Is Already Drinking? [Blind Items]
- 'Best Poster Ad Ever' Just a Lady in a Bra [Surprise]
- Ooo, They Might Have Found a New Particle [Physics]
- Unemployment Will Actually Kill You [Science]
- We're 95% Sure This is Real: Bacon-Scented Cologne [Video]
- FBI Crowdsources Cryptography in Murder Mystery [New Ideas]
- Natalie Portman's Dad Shopping Around His Novel [Books]
- Man Blows Nose, Goes To Jail [Crime]
- Here's the Sexy New Britney Spears Video [Video]
- One of Madonna's Charities Not Being Investigated By FBI [Statements]
- Watch Larry King Host a Show from Conan O'Brien's Rafters [Video]
- Jared Leto Honors Kurt Cobain By Imitating Him [Video]
- Listen to the Pilot Who Joked Through an Emergency Landing [Video]
- Richard Branson Headed to the Bottom of the Ocean [Video]
- Cops Pepper Spray Stick-Wielding Eight-Year-Old [Crime]
- Watch Stephen Colbert Confront 'Nemesis' James Franco [Video]
- Jon Stewart Breaks Down the Congressional Budget Fight [Video]
- Meditation Can Be More Effective Than Morphine [Drugs]
- Charlie Sheen Is Trying to Copyright His Catchphrases [Trademarks]
- American Apparel CEO Touched by Gawker [Meta]
- Twitter Regresses To Infancy After Upgrade Attempt [Outages]
- Smell The Pineapple, Man: A Weekend At The High Times Medical Cannabis Cup [Field Trips]
- Tennessee Is the Happiest State, According to Twitter [Maps]
|FiveThirtyEight: Which Airports Have the Most...|
|Scott Walker Demotes Donors DUI Son To Other...|
|50 Years of USAID|
|Which Airports Have the Most Unfair Fares?|
|Keep Those Surveys Comin'!|
|Beyond Demagoguery on the Budget|
|GA-Pres: Obama within striking distance in Georgia|
|The Least Defensible Budget Cut|
wall street j.
|In Buying Blockbuster, Dish May Take On Netflix|
|Sprint's MiFi 3G/4G Hotspot: Gadget Review|
|Desjardins Launches Program to Encourage...|
|Did March Madness Make You More or Less...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Sokol Acted Unethically, Warren, Just Say It|
|The French Public Says No to 'Le Fracking'|
|White iPhone Becomes White Elephant, Report...|
|NASCAR Truck To Be Sponsored By The Tea Party|
|Smithfield Foods ([[SFD]] -3.1%) - already...|
|Can The Internet Make You Healthier?|
|Big Medical Groups Begin Patient Data-Sharing...|
|LinkedIn's Answer to Facebook's Open Graph|
|Microsoft Names Vet Chris Caposella as New...|
|5 reasons why we still don't have invisibility...|
|The Time Has Come To Pivot CenterNetworks|
|Rate my startup: Zwapp, a unique social view of...|
|PopCap Games Opens Fast to Market Gaming...|
|Tweetdeck Launches Web-Based Alternative To...|
|Risk of overdose death rises sharply with...|
|Ask Ars: What are some networking alternatives...|
|LivingSocial Raises $400 Million|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Locks in 12 Petabytes of iTunes Video...|
|Facebook Promotes Social E-Commerce|
|Apple Releases iAd Gallery, Moons Rejected...|
|Mostly Photo 3: Going Commando|
|Television: Facebook's next frontier?|
|I Do Not Personally Believe that Britney Spears...|
|More conflicts of interest in ObamaCare?|
|Woman charged in attack on 'evil' Gauguin painting|
|News Anchor Pulls off a Great April Fools'...|
|As Its Nuclear Crisis Continues, Japan Catches...|
|Christophe Decarnin Leaves Balmain|
|7 Psychotic Pieces of Relationship Advice from...|
|Rope Jumping Horse|
|Find the Future Game at the New York Public...|
|Future Tourist Attractions - Postcards from...|
|Was a 'ghostly shadow' filmed on live TV? (Video)|
|Englands Crop Art and the Worlds Largest Jellyfish|
|Failbook: What To Do if Your PS3 is Having Issues|
|Angelina's New Tattoo Deciphered!|
|Russian Bear Approaches Highway|
|Alien Wasps Abduct, Drop Ants to Get Food|
|World Wide Mind|
|Sir Martin Rees Wins Templeton Prize|
|PM's Guide to the Best in Home Surveillance Gear|
|10 Things Not to Say to a New Mom|
|Japan focuses on hydrogen buildup after nuclear...|
|Memory sticks: How do the champions do it?|
|Collins Lab: The REAL Breadboard|
|Bottle Rocket: Dignans Notebook|
|Who is the most popular choice to play a female...|
|Police Pepper Spray 8 Year Old in Classroom|
|Honor Society's Normal Activity Skit|
|Where will the debris from Japan's tsunami...|
|Philitas of Cos|
|Who Killed The Deep Space Climate Observatory?|
|Not Your Typical Mom Of 5 Kids|
|Luxury To Be Banned In Beijing|
|Ramsey Ford: Announcement of Design Impact...|
|Fundamental Guidelines Of E-Commerce Checkout...|
|Sustainability in 7: Andrew Dent on Materials|
|Tigers on Surfboards|
|The Worlds 10 Best Photography Galleries|
|Wake Up! 28 Alarm Clocks That Make Snooze Fun|
|Links for 2011-04-05 [del.icio.us]|
|Box House / Studio H:T|
|What the Internet Brings Us|
|Fashion to the Rescue: Japan Relief|
|Experience HTC Sense|
|You Know, You Can Change Who You Are|
|Unitasker Wednesday: The Pajamas Warming Pouch|
|Prescriptions: Privatizing Medicare|
|5 Simple Ways to Reboot Your Family|
|The Truth About Sex and Exercise|
|The Britney Spears Femme Fatale Workout|
|The World's 10 Highest Destinations|
|April 6, 2011 -- Homepage Content|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Baking in the Wild: How to Make Bannock Bread|
|10 Essentials: Chromeo's Dave 1|
|L.Leroy Tourbillon Chrono Made in an Edition of 7|
|Copernicus on the astronomy behind the new...|
|Dish Network Buys Bankrupt Blockbuster|
|The Robber - Trailer|
|Will Oscar Pill or The Seventh Son Become Your...|
|300 Sequel No Longer Called Xerxes|
|Casting Tidbits: Mae Whitman, Catherine...|
|'Kumar' Actor's Gun-Toting Robber Pleads Guilty|
|'No Ordinary Family': 'Heroes' trap?|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Video Interview: Joe Wright & Saoirse Ronan...|
|69 Other Bands With Official Sneakers|
|Britney Spears' Femme Fatale Debuts At #1 On...|
|Bob Dylan Earns Huge Ovation at First-Ever...|
|Highlights from The Times: Kurt Cobain...|
the big picture
|Editing thousands of cricket pictures a day|
|Photos of the Day: April 5|
|Wednesday, 06 Apr 2011|
|To Tell the Story, Forget Perfection|
|Smiles and Hugs|
|Vince Perraud - mess in the bus|
|an ambitious project collapsing|
|Comic for April 6, 2011|