- Armenia makes Chess a compulsory subject in schools - about time we taught kids some logic.
- You'd think Jonah Hill would be confident enough to avoid the hoverhand...
- Karma's a bitch, fan taunts hockey player.
- We NEED this to happen
- IAmA Police Officer, AMA
- Nothing is impossible!
- That's it, I quit torrenting
- The US Government has spent in excess of $75 million to investigate Barry Bonds, while the 9/11 Comity was...
- As we know, GE paid NO TAXES in 2010. They made $14.2 BILLION in profits (as in AFTER expenses). If they...
- Well that's just ludicrous
- Gabe and Valve are sitting on what could potentially be the greatest troll in the history of the world.
- Let's send Valve REAL Potatoes!
- If you ran at full speed into a wall, would you die?
- Am I the only one who does this with their eggs?
- World Bank president warns that the world is "one shock away from a full-blown crisis"
- Ads for Women vs. Ads for Men - Mitchell and Webb
- A baby raccoon in a bathtub, that is all.
- Leaked letters prove Mass. Governor suggests popular gov't be taken away "by degrees", recommends...
- Stampede of cuteness
- Noam Chomsky: "In the US, there is basically one party...."
- Rush is just completing, everyone switch over to Cogs now.
- Had party last night. First person to fall asleep 'gets it'. We weren't kidding.
- Two teenage Palestinians admitted to carrying out the brutal murder of five Israeli family members
- Still Alive on a Music Box
- Please mark things NSFL. I'm tired of seeing people being ran over, falling down an elevator shaft, and...
- Zero Punctuation Cosplay
- They look alike
- to celebrate our new sons birth, the Japanese great grandmother sent him...
- Who Isn't a Sucker For This Kind of Beauty?
- I've Heard of Selective Reading But This Is Ridiculous
- On a Related Note - Did You Hear That There Were Jews Affected by the Holocaust?
- There Are Celebrity Tax Evaders - And Then There's Crocodile Dundee
- I Doubt Coke Would Ever Use This In Their Ads . . .
- Guitar Hero
- Can You Answer This (To Me) Puzzling Jobs Question?
- You've Never Heard Of Him But if You Play Lots of Video Games, You May Owe Him a Joy-Stick Maneuver Of Thanks
- I'm With Mike On This One: The Era of Hookers in Times Square Was Never Romantic
- Give Peace a Chance
- This May Be Really, Really Funny (or Decidedly Unfunny) Only to Writers
- Fine! So I'll Change the Titles to 'Forever Yuan' and 'The Times They Are a-Chinese'! Now Can We Play?
- Fukushima Notwithstanding, Fossil Fuel-Based Energy Still Sucks
- And If You Know You'll Live to a 1,000, Apparently You Totally Don't Give a Shit Until You're About 985
- Is This Really New York City?
- I'm Sorry But We Have a Long Way To Go On Our Jet Pack Technology
- Wax On, F*** Off: When a Black Belt In Niceness Just Isn't Enough
- One of the Weirdest Places on Earth
- Making Jewelry Is the Best Medicine. Or Vice Versa.
- Sarah Who?
- Misguided, Annoying or Arrogant? You, Sir, Have Hit the Trifecta.
- More Useful Than Two Years of Harvard B-School
- Whips and Chains May Excite Her, and She May Like The Way It Hurts - But Her Fans? For Now They Just Want...
- Cowardly New World
- If You Believe the American President Ought to Be a Reasonable Human Being, Then This Fellow Is Probably...
- I Hate When I Do That
- The 5 Worst Companies for Women to Work At
- Operator Airs Plan to Control Japan Fukushima Dai-ichi Plant in 6 to 9 Months
- Palin: Wisconsin's Governor Doing the Right Thing With Unions
- New Developments In Child Safety
- Selling Currency to a Game Not Yet Released? ~ Star Wars The Old Republic
- Trance on a guitar
- APOD: 2011 April 17 - The View from Everest
- Royal Wedding dance entrance
- Gulf Oil Spill One Year Later (Infographic)
- Apple iPad 2: 20 essential apps for your new iPad
- NASA Image of the Day: Next Generation Space Telescope
- The Apple Store Dancing YouTube Sensation (Age 12)
- World's Smallest Police Dog to Pose Bottomless in Playboy, WTF?
- 6 Examples of Horrible Fake Accents in Movies
- Editorial: Exploring a tragedy through games
- Sarah Palin Bombs In Wisconsin As Only 6,500 Attend Tea Party Rally
- Dear Parents (PIC)
- New Nintendo Console Watch: Wii Sees Price Dropped to $169.99
- From Hacktivists to Cyber Terrorists: The Many Faces of Hacking
- Wrestlemania 28 is coming to Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh?
- Belgian bishop downplays abuse, refuses to consider giving up priesthood
- Concerns for shockingly skinny Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star
- Analysis Shows Gov Walkers Budget Only Raises Taxes On the Poor
- The 16 Best Mockumentaries Of All Time
- VIDEO: Sean Penn + The Cure + Cannes = This Must Be the Place
- Why isn't there a safe weight-loss pill?
- Charlie Sheen and WB Disagree if theyve been talking about Two and a Half Men
- VIDEO: Royals Ground Crew Member Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Bringing Back the Codpiece
- Sleep apart, stay together
- No More Sour Grapes: Israeli Wine Comes of Age
- Whale Songs Catch on Like Pop Music [VIDEO]
- What a Genius: Mensa Member Collects 1,140 Board Games
- Easter Egg Factory Works Around the Clock [PHOTOS]
- BuzzFeed Week in Review: Passive Aggressive Notes Thrive as Borders Bookstores Close
- Major Online Poker Sites Busted by Feds [VIDEO]
- USPS Accidentally Prints Replica Lady Liberty on Stamps [VIDEO]
- 'Spring Spheres': Easter Eggs Get Politically Correct? [VIDEO]
- Study: Indoor Marijuana Cultivation Bad for the Environment [VIDEO]
- Iran: UN Must Protect Shiites in Bahrain [VIDEO]
- 105-Year-Old Cowboy Loses Homes to Texas Wildfire
- Was Rajaratnam Just Smart or Inside Trader? Decision Time Nears
- Half of Grocery Meat Has Some Bad Bacteria [VIDEO]
- Fox News: Three Men Charged in Teen's 1969 Murder
- Actor Nicolas Cage Arrested for Domestic Abuse
- World's Fattest 4-Year-Old Offered Free Treatment in Hong Kong
- The Week in Weird (Penis Museum Edition)
- Cosmetic Surgery: The Fix to Child Bullying? [VIDEO]
- Will Ferrell's Debut Gives 'The Office' a Ratings Boost [VIDEO]
- Friend: Killing Pregnant Kentucky Woman, Stealing Baby Was Plotted
- Donald Trump Claims 'Great Relationship with the Blacks' [VIDEO]
- Resourcefulness Credited in Hiker's Rescue From NC Mountains After 3 Days
- A Sign? Man Bursts Into Flames at San Francisco Sex Shop
- Duke Lacrosse Accuser May Face Murder Charges
- 93-Year-Old Man Rescued From Flooded Canal [VIDEO]
- Mass. High School Launches Probe into Controversial Prom Email [VIDEO]
- World's Tallest Teen: Young Thai Woman 2 Inches Taller Than LeBron
- Federal Judge Gives Students the Right to 'Heart' Boobies [VIDEO]
- Italian Judicial Reform May End Berlusconi Trial [VIDEO]
- Officers Arrested Over Mexico Mass Graves; Death Toll Climbs to 145
- Walking While Black
- Inclusive fitness theory and eusociality
- How many souls has the dungeon stole?
- having a child
- "A handbag?!"
- SWAG. SWAG. SWAG. SWAG.
- Pizza Island
- The Birka Jazz Archive
- Your teacup is infringing on mine. Nu-uh, I remixed it.
- Google "killed the video star"
- Top US orchestra faces bankruptcy
- royally silly
- AND you tightroped!!!!
- "It was my skirt and my husband and your glass floor."
- Cover Your Nose - or - Love Is In The Air
- Democracy revoked.
- ba-ba-baba wak-wakka-wakka: Into The Music Library
- Notes From Chris
- The Clean Sheets Revival Show
- Observing Earth
- Yet Another Music Sequencer
- I Have 1 Day
- "If the national mental illness of the United States is megalomania, that of Canada is paranoid...
- tickling animal roundup of cuteness
- When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink?
- Pedal Driven: A Bikeumentary premiered yesterday.
- I'm in love. What's that song?
- Click the Squares
- Lady Gaga Releases Born This Way Album Cover and New Single Judas and related posts
- Criminal Intent?FBI Shuts Down Top Online Poker Sites Just Days After Washington DC, Your Congress,...
- Dwight Howard Scores 46 Points, But Hawks Surprise Magic by Winning First Game of Series and related posts
- Marilyn Davenport Allegedly Sent Email With Altered Photo Depicting Obama As An Ape and related posts
- Video: Sarah Palin Delivers Blistering Speech to Wisconsin Tea Party and related posts
- The Philadelphia Orchestra's Bankruptcy and related posts
- Storms Rip Central North Carolina and related posts
- Fukushima: 6-9 months to end nuclear crisis and related posts
- Chicago Bulls Weather Storm, Take Game 1 Over Indiana Pacers and related posts
- Verizon Inventory Shows White iPhone 4: Its Coming and related posts
- Fogel Family Murderers Arrested and related posts
- Levels of radioactive materials rise near Fukushima plant and related posts
- NATO must send in troops to save Misrata, say rebels and related posts
- HTC Mazaa Windows Phone 7 Smartphone Screenshot Leaks and related posts
- Fogel family murderers arrested. They don't look Thai to me. and related posts
- Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona 2011, El Clasico: Ronaldo Hits Post; Albiol Sent Off; Messi Converts Penalty and...
- Vettel beats Button to China pole and related posts
- Palm Sunday: the King comes to Jerusalem and related posts
- Windows Phone 7 16MP Camera Handset Coming from HTC: Video and related posts
- Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona 2011, El Clasico: Barcelona In Control; Messi Comes Close and related posts
- Why did Tawhid wal-Jihad want Vittorio Arrigoni dead? and related posts
- Atlas Shrugged Part I and related posts
- Canadiens Vs. Bruins, Game 2: Boston And Montreal Both Score In Second Period, Habs Lead 3-1 and related posts
- Mavericks Vs. Blazers Final Score: Dirk Nowitzki Leads Dallas To Game One Win, 89-81 and related posts
- Statue of Liberty confused with Las Vegas impostor by US postal service and related posts
- White iPhone 4 Appears In Verizons Inventory, Launch Imminent and related posts
- Magic Vs. Hawks Score: Dwight Howard Dominant With 31 Points But Orlando Trails Atlanta At The Half and...
- The Fallout From The Full Tilt / PokerStars Pullout and related posts
- Palin calls out Obama 4/16 Wisconsin Tea Party and related posts
- From yesterday , Andrew Breitbart and Gov. Sarah Palin speaking at a Tea Party Rally in Madison, Wisconsin,...
- Fidel regrets being no-show at Communist Party congress, but gives brother ... - Winnipeg Free Press
- 44 killed as storm rips across six US states - IBNLive.com
- Air controllers to get more rest between shifts - Newsday (subscription)
- Kadhafi forces pound Ajdabiya - Bangkok Post
- iPad 2 at Toys R Us: on sale today - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- TEPCO hopes to bring N-crisis under control within 6-9 months - The Hindu
- Google is Shutting Down Google Video - PC Magazine
- Pattinson: I'd love to start a family - RTE.ie
- Reactors patched in six to nine months: officials - CTV.ca
- UK Prime Minister: Libya military invasion is not on the table - Ha'aretz
- Some messengers should be shot - The Australian
- Qaddafi forces shell Ajdabiyah, pound Misratah as stalemate hardens - Christian Science Monitor
- Dozens Die as Tornadoes Strike United States - Voice of America
- Royal fan spends two months KNITTING a wedding cake for Kate and William - Daily Mail
- Q+A: Japan's nuclear owner aims for shutdown of reactors - Reuters
- Mubarak still in Sharm El-Sheikh hospital: state media - Xinhua
- Kate Middleton and Prince William will spend their royal wedding night at ... - Mirror.co.uk
- China raises bank reserve requirements - Financial Times
- Clinton Offers Support For Quake-Hit Japan - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Japan N-plant to stabilise in 6-9 months - Economic Times
- Deadly Clashes in Eastern Libya - Voice of America
- Dissolving Mubarak's NDP 'icing on the cake' of revolt - AFP
- VIDEO: Japan unveils nuclear crisis plan - BBC News
- US twisters calim more lives in the south - euronews
- UK's Cameron: no plans for ground forces in Libya - Reuters Africa
- Egypt''s former ruling party NDP dissolved by court order - IBNLive.com
- Spare Kate from the weight police - Herald Scotland
- US, Japan announce joint post-crisis rebuilding effort - CNN International
- For Clinton, not a bow but a kiss for Japan royal - Straits Times
- Libya rebels launch raids in west, targeted in east - Montreal Gazette
- GOP hopeful Pawlenty doesn't want to talk about Ryan's Medicare cuts
- - Just As I am- by Air Supply..
- WikiArguments: a Simple, Efficient, and Effective Way to Completely Eliminate Deceit in Congress
- Greenspan Says Bush-Era Tax Cuts Should Be Allowed to Expire
- How Much Would You Charge For A Date?
- The GOP's Grand Old Problem: Medicare cuts and the senior vote
- Koran to be displayed at Town Hall as a peaceful response to its burning and the aftermath in Afghanistan
- Town Worker Sues Gloucester Township Over Workplace Harassment
- MEDIA ALERT: Blatant Lack of New 'Tone' Against Women, Black Conservatives
- Teen Threatened With Knife On School Bus
- More Shots Across MERS's Bow -
- Atlantea The Beautiful
- Did CBS Falsify Rally Footage to Favor Union Protesters?
- Can Casey Anthony Get A Fair Trial?
- Authorities in Madrid refuse to allow 'atheist procession' during Easter week celebrations
- Spitzer to Eric Holder: Prosecute Goldman or Quit
- Police: Bodies of 8 people dumped in NW Pakistan
- Critical Mass - Changes to the Catholic Liturgy
- Ex-MLB Player Lenny Dykstra Charged With Bankruptcy Fraud
- Chopper Pilot Prince Harry Promoted to Captain in the British Army
- Prosecutor: ex-CIA agent had no right to lie to US
- Geithner says he's confident debt limit will be raised
- Let's not break our social contract - St. Petersburg Times
- Couple caught having sex at ImaginOn
- GOP cheerleader back at it again. Jay Stenda
- In Budget Debate, Democrats and Republicans Reassess Government's Role
- Worker faces dismissal over cross on the dashboard of his company van
- Geithner: 'Congress Will Raise the Debt Ceiling'
- Far North may offer best view of universe
- Is U.S. Ready To Return To Deep Water?
- North Carolina Bears Brunt of Tornado Rampage
- Geithner Confident Congress Will Raise Debt Limit
- Wyomings Boom Poses Challenges For Obama
- Rebels Flee Key Libyan Town
- At Least 35 Killed in 6 States by Storm
- Sunday Routine | Star Jones: Busy, Busy, Busy (Toting Pinky)
- Plan Set for Crippled Japanese Nuclear Plant
- The French, the Veil and the Look
- The Europe Issue: A Fashion-Forward Guide to Antwerp
- The Caucus: Sunday Breakfast Menu
- The Europe Issue: Milan : How I Fell for Milan
- The Anti-Immigration Crusader
- Regulation of Offshore Rigs Is a Work in Progress
- In Iraq, Bottoms Up for Democracy
- Fragrance Spritzers Hold Their Fire
- Ukulele Crazy
- Mob Link Is Pursued in Fight Involving Owner of Pizzeria
- Heat 97, 76ers 89: Heat Win Isnt Without Complaints
- Political Memo: Palin Speaks at Tea Party Rally in Madison
- Sweet Valley Twins Are Back, and, Like Readers, Fully Adult
- Pastor Who Burned Koran Says He Was Duped Into Holding Back
- ArtsBeat: At Coachella, Many Takes on the 80s
- Gang of Six in the Senate Seeking a Plan on Debt
- Finally Ready to Confront Everest After Fatal Climb of 96
- F.A.A. Changing Work Schedules
- Incoming Schools Chancellor Seeks Calmer Debate
- Fishermen in Amazon See a Rival in Dolphins
- ArtsBeat: Board of Philadelphia Orchestra Votes to File for Bankruptcy
- Toxic Chemicals Injected Into Wells, Report Says
- Pinned Down in Battered City, Libyan Rebels Endure With Grit and Dirt
- 7 Science-Education Battlegrounds of 2011
- Pickpocketing or Voluntary Auctions? The Wireless Spectrum Standoff
- iPhone Experiment One Single Life Toys With Gaming Mortality
- U.S. Shuttering Online Gambling Sites
- Google Holds Out Against 'Do Not Track' Flag
- Q&A With Andy Samberg, Viral Video King
- In Dark of the Moon Sneak Peek, 'Birdmen' Steal Transformers' Thunder
- Obama Calls for Secure Online Identity System
- Riderless-Bike Research Could Lead to Better Wheels
- Pentagon Issues Bitchy Acronym Memo (PIBAM)
- Flip's Web-Connected Camcorder Nixed Before Release
- What Will Happen to All the Shuttle Stuff?
- Skype's Android App Could Expose Your Personal Details
- Adidas Unveils World's Lightest Basketball Shoe
- Gadget Lab Podcast: PlayBook Tablet, Flash and Eye-Fi
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Outside Sudoku
- Moth Mutation Explains Classic Example of Evolution
- Le Soundfreaq C'est Chic: Stylish Speaker Dock Dishes Decent Sound
- Your Guide to 21 Awesome DIY Projects
- Alt Text: Artifical Dumbness Will Trigger Spam Apocalypse
- Students Shoot for 2,500 MPG. Seriously
- April 15, 1726: Apple Doesn't Fall Far From Physicist
- Cheat With Science: Navigate the Great Indoors
- Study: Algal Fuels Could Cut Oil Imports 17 Percent
- Superbug Staph Widespread in U.S. Supermarket Meats
- Windows Phone 7: Still a Small Player, But Software Blazes Ahead
- Review: Naked Steel, Bare Flesh Sex Up Game of Thrones
- Wall Street Boos Google Earnings, as Lary Page Keeps it Brief
- Game of Thrones Stays True to 'Brutal' Source Text
- Listen: Humpback Whale Songs That Swept the Pacific
- Ask Slashdot: Where Is the Universal Gesture Navigation Set?
- What Happened To the Climate Refugees?
- Medicines Lose Effectiveness In Space
- Judge Reveals Secret Righthaven Copyright Contract
- MoD's Error Leaks Secrets of UK Nuclear Submarine
- Local Currencies To Replace Dollar For 5 Countries' Dealings
- Jesse Jackson, Jr. Pins US Job Losses On iPad
- Are 625 Pixels Enough To Identify Sex?
- New Spin On Graphene Makes It Magnetic
- Adobe Adopts HTTP Live Streaming For iOS
- Photo Tour of Facebook's Open Source Datacenter
- Judge Rules That Police Can Bar High I.Q. Scores
- China Aims To Build World's Largest Rocket
- Ex-MS GM Can't Work 'Anywhere In the World' For Salesforce
- Today Is Record Store Day 2011
- Google Videos Going Offline; Time To Grab What You Want
- Internet Explorer 10 Drops Vista Support
- XXX Goes Live In the Root Servers
- Supreme Court To Hear Microsoft-i4i Case Monday
- Comcast's 105MBit Service Comes With Data Cap
- Murdoch Voicemail Hacking Story 'Ain't Over Yet'
- 5 Out of 11 Crashed Unity In Canonical's Study
- Need a Receipt On Taxes? The Federal Tax Receipt
- FTP Is 40 Years Old
- Cheaper, More Powerful Alternative To FPGAs
- Why Google Should Buy the Music Industry
- TSA Investigates... People Who Complain About TSA
- Apple Faces Class-Action Suit For In-App Purchases
- DOJ Seizes Online Poker Site Domains
- Portal 2 Bringing Steam To the PS3, Possible Early Release
- The Fine Bros. recap every episode of Doctor Who ever
- FBI shuts down poker sites in online gambling crackdown
- Baby Pygmy Goat Stampede: Cavalcade of Cuteness
- CATURDAY: Royal Hello Kitty Naptime Edition
- Playboy Mansion legionella outbreak traced to hot tub
- Every Day Carry Contest
- Baladeo 22g and 34g Ultralight Knives
- Friday Freak-Out: It's A Beautiful Day's "White Bird" (1971)
- Cambridge SoundWorks Portable Speaker System
- Guns & Gardens Ep. 5 - The DIY Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide
- Japan Quake sound captured by underwater microphones (or "hydrophones")
- Final call for entries in Yuri's Night space art contest (prize: Zero-G flight on Ilyushin 76!)
- Make: Projects -- build a micro FM transmitter
- Roots music magnate Chris Strachwitz
- Tracklist for William Shatner's upcoming album "Searching for Major Tom"
- To do in NYC April 17: "And I Am Not Lying"
- Home value chart updated 1890-2011
- Multi talented star
- McGraw-Hill iPhone / iPad apps for free: Monster Squeeze, Tric-Trac
- iOS apps for kindergartners? (open thread)
- Crab attack!
- Why does Android marketplace link apps for gay men and apps for sex offenders?
- Tsunami characters
- World's creepiest product for kids from 1959
- The Starlighter Quartet
- Trailer for upcoming Planet of the Apes movie
- US defense contractor building "secret microwave gun"
- Beat "bootcamp" and the On The Road movie
- Gullability may be early sign of dementia
- Young bonobo may be expressing symptoms of autism
- Turns out the guy who helped the FBI nail the big poker websites had originally been narced out to the FBI...
- Researchers decide to reduce their chances of getting dates by posting images of their belly button...
- The Bay of Pigs, 50 years later: "How could we have been so stupid?"
- A compelling article that fully supports the widely held opinion that people who wear spandex and ride...
- That's CAPTAIN Prince Harry to you
- New study says mixing alcohol and Red Bull gets you drunk and stimulated. In other news, mixing Red Bull...
- There was no conspiracy behind the JFK assassination, says Secret Service. GO ON WITH YOUR LIVES PEOPLE
- Philadelphia Orchestra out of C notes
- German politician caught in sting operation for stealing toilet paper from town hall restroom. Two hundred...
- UK posts info about US and UK nuclear submarines but redacts all sensitive information. And by 'redacts' I...
- Photoshop this newly discovered natural stone arch
- Protip: If you've been awarded a hefty court injury settlement, don't boast about your current belly...
- We could just rerun this article for the next year or so and call it a day
- Does your child like eating American Cheese? Chances are that he/she is more likely to also enjoy eating...
- Maybe all of those parents who create unique names are on to something: man thrown in jail because of his...
- City bans those red, white and blue barbershop poles because they fear they will be distracting to motorists
- Old and busted: Wine bars. New sweetness: Sherry bars
- How to survive a real-life horror movie. "Hear a strange noise in the basement? Pretend you don't"
- Despite 3 cases of brain cancer, 3 cases of esophageal cancer and 14 out of 16 households having some type...
- Daughter writes book, says mom beat her. Mom sues daughter and incurs huge debt, then loses. Now Mom is...
- What women really think of men's style. "Basketball jerseys are the worst. Nobody wants to see your...
- 50,000 in Thailand break human wave world record, held previously by Sendai, Japan
- University of Texas shows its confidence in US economic system by taking delivery of $1 billion in gold bars
- After decades in power Castro decides maybe term limits might be a good thing, and ease up on the communism
- This public artwork could last a lifetime - Cincinnati.com
- In Illinois, Blago's retrial elicits many feelings - msnbc.com
- Cops: Mom was DUI with son in car - Cincinnati.com
- Gold Medal growth continues - Cincinnati.com
- Operator airs plan to control Japan nuclear crisis - Associated Press
- Geithner confident Congress will raise debt limit - Associated Press
- The Donalds me doctrine as seen on TV - YAHOO!
- Analysis: Google's Page and Wall Street: Who needs who? - msnbc.com
- Capstone Mining to Acquire Far West Mining and Form Strategic Partnership and Joint Venture With Korea...
- Trump Knocks Obama, Calls Romney Small - Wall Street Journal
- Lineup: Lowrie back in there at shortstop - ESPN.com
- New on TV this week: HBO's "Game of Thrones," "Doctor Who" - NorthJersey.com
- Trump plays down Romney's business credentials - AP - msnbc.com
- Wind, heavy rain whip Tier: 6,800 without power - Press & Sun-Bulletin
- Hundreds flee as Kadhafi forces pound Ajdabiya - YAHOO!
- Google is Shutting Down Google Video - PC Magazine
- Nadal wins 7th straight Monte Carlo Masters title - FOX News
- Geithner says he's confident debt limit will be raised - msnbc.com
- 2011 Free Press Michigan Green Leaders: Building a cleaner, healthier state - Detroit Free Press
- Clinton visits Tokyo in show of support for Japan - msnbc.com
- Air controllers to get more rest between shifts - AP - msnbc.com
- Nowitzki, Kidd carry Mavericks past Blazers in Game 1 - USA Today
- Clinton visits Tokyo in show of support for Japan - Forbes
- BlackBerry maker: UAE policy would apply to others - AP - msnbc.com
- China Orders Banks to Raise Reserves to Combat Inflation - New York Times
- Nadal wins 7th straight Monte Carlo Masters title - CBS Sports
- Iran sets March 2012 for next parliamentary election in test for Ahmadinejad - Washington Post
- Gibson breaks ranks with GOP on arts, pilot training in early days in House - Poughkeepsie Journal
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Bails Out Nicolas Cage - ABC News
- O.C. Tea Partier Sends Racist Obama Email - msnbc.com
- Yemen Army Opens Fire On Anti-Government Protesters In Sanaa
- Tim Pawlenty Faces Competition From Michele Bachmann For Tea Party Support
- Local News Blooper: 9 News Adelaide's Kate Collins Is Accidentally Adorable (VIDEO)
- Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman's 'Black Swan' Ballet Controversy Continues
- Donald Trump: Mitt Romney A 'Small Business Guy' (VIDEO)
- Increase Focus Naturally With These 10 Tips
- Drugmakers Suffer Declining Profits Due To Generic Competition
- France Blocks Train Carrying Tunisian Immigrants Fleeing Political Unrest In North Africa
- Arizona Plows Controversial Ground With Birther Bill
- Jimmie Lee Adams Fatally Shot Outside Pomona Fraternity House
- Madonna And Opus Dei?
- G20 Backs Early-Warning Plan Against Future Financial Crises
- Joe Walsh Claims Every Time The U.S. Has Cut Taxes, Revenue Has Gone Up (VIDEO)
- Sarah Palin: Scott Walker Doing The Right Thing With Unions
- Air Traffic Controllers To Get More Sleep Under New FAA Rules
- Perris Skydiving Accident: Pat McGowan Honored In 'Ash Dive'
- Tim Pawlenty, Herman Cain Address Tea Party Rally In Iowa
- 'Veep': Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets New HBO Show
- Marilyn Davenport Allegedly Sent Email With Altered Photo Depicting Obama As An Ape
- IMF Nations Discuss 'Significant Risks' Of Rising Global Food Prices
- Climate Change Case Headed To Supreme Court
- Elections 2012: The Social Network, Presidential Campaign Edition
- Fan Hit By Foul Ball At Cardinals-Dodgers Game, Taken Away On Stretcher
- America's Richest Taxpayers See Federal Taxes Dramatically Drop
- Lucali Owner Mark Iacono Could Be Charged in Stabbing Attack: Cops
- Jennifer Hudson Without Makeup (PHOTOS)
- Tax Day Comfort Food: Best Mac 'n' Cheese In NYC
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part Two' New Photos Revealed (PHOTOS)
- Hawks Stun Magic 103-93 In Game 1
- Tornadoes Rip Through Southern States, Leave Dozens Dead
- Blue Enigma Wallpapers For Free Download
- Leaked Photo of the New Facebook Phone
- Best Online Degree in Mathematics
- How to Treat Autism's Disorder?
- Funny sledding dog
- Paris Catacombs LEmpire De La Morts | Mad 4 Red
- Finding the Best Freelancer Website
- The History of Nursing in America: The Ultimate Web Guide
- How to Lose a Design Contest in 10 Ways | Logo Design Marketplace
- The World's Most Bizarre Foods
- 15 Weird New Stories Of March 2011 That Will Leave You Surprised | WebTabLab.com
- PetCareRx for All Your Pet Supply Needs
- Gaston Cantens Managing Corporate Relations for Florida Crystals
- The Worlds Filthiest Homes
- 25 Best Free Downloadable PC Games
- BMW M8 features built on the same V12 engine which was present on the McLarenF1
- Is Omega 3s For Postpartum Depression?
- 20+ Most Attractive And Free Flash Image Galleries
- What Is Lymphedema & How To Treat It
- Lady Gaga Concert Fell From the Piano | Weird Hut
- Bentley Mulsanne Interior & Specification By IndianDrives
- Alzheimers disease Radical Treatment Advancement with Stick-On Neck Patches
- When Angry Birds Meet Star Wars
- Top 10 Funniest Youtube Videos
- Money saving tips for students
- The Lego Robots School
- 7 Very Unique Free Adventure Games You Would Love To Play
- Weight Loss in 4 Cycles with The 17 Day Diet
- 2011 Volkswagen Eos Relaxed Touring Convertible
- 40 Real Band Names Before They Were Famous
- Five Best Job Search Sites [Hive Five]
- How to Keep Your Task List Healthy and Focused [To-Dos]
- Get Spring Produce Early, Keep It Tasty All Summer [Food]
- This Weeks Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Google's Introducing New Mobile Ad Privacy Settings [In Brief]
- Make a DIY Aquarium Overflow Sensor [Video]
- Find Out When To Plant Your Favorite Vegetables [Summer]
- TuneIn Radio Streams Local Radio Stations on Almost Any Platform [Downloads]
- Everytrail Helps You Find Your Next Outdoor Adventure [Outdoors]
- Top 10 Ways to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing [Video]
- A Google A Day Keeps You Trivia-Ready [Search Techniques]
- SwipePad Is a Quick Launcher for Your Favorite Android Apps [Downloads]
- From the Tips Box: Album Art Searches, Ink Stains, and System Tray Icons [From The Tips Box]
- Talkatone Updates to Make Free Google Voice Calling from iPhones Easier [Updates]
- Why Getting a Tax Refund Doesn't Mean You Failed [Tax Time]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- Learn to Brew Better Coffee by Understanding the Impact of Extraction and Ratio Adjustments [Video]
- Be Wary of Sponsored Download Pages in Search Results [In Brief]
- Find Out Which Android Phones are the Easiest to Root Before You Buy [Android Rooting]
- Here's Where Your Taxes Are Going This Year [Tax Time]
- How to Summon Self-Control in Times of Need [Mind Hacks]
- US Rolls Out Plan for Internet Identity [In Brief]
- Fix Suede Discolorations and Scuff Marks with a Pencil Eraser [MacGyver Tip]
- Mixxx Is an Open Source, Cross-Platform Mixer and Music Player That'll Turn You into a DJ [Video]
- Would You Stop Buying Online if You Had to Pay Sales Tax? [Reader Poll]
- Windows 8 Can Be Run From a USB Stick [Blip]
- Spring Cleaning for Your Computer: Evacuate PC Dust Bunnies [Spring Cleaning]
- Easy Alarms Fixes Every Annoyance You've Ever Had with Alarm Clocks [Downloads]
- Snag Some Much Deserved R&R in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Save Some Energy (and Money) by Turning Off Your Ice Maker [Saving Money]
- Lucene's FuzzyQuery is 100 times faster in 4.0
- Installing MongoDB 1.8.1 on Ubuntu 10.10 and running with an init script.
- Red Hat Submits New Data Caching Spec to Java EE 7
- 30 Beautiful Examples of TV Websites
- Fresh Free HTML And CSS Web Templates Of March 2011
- Lazy Developers Hate Agile and Scrum
- HTML5 Page Structure
- Mozilla kicks off Firefox 5, faster release schedule
- Meme IDE Follow up for Windows Mobile , Android and iPhone
- CoffeeScript Basics - A Teach Me To Code Tutorial
- One Thing I Really Hate About the JVM
- Inter JVM Communication
- Ellison's Oracle washes hands of OpenOffice
- Animated tutorials for data structure algorithms
- A Couple of Hacks for Mobile Flex Development
- Debugging Error with PlayBook Emulator
- Responsive Layouts, a solution looking for a problem
- jQuery 1.6 Beta 1 Released
- CSS3 Button Solutions Easy To Use
- How to convert Java web project to Maven based project
- Rackspace cloud beats Amazon EC2, by a lot
- Writing a Desktop Application With JRuby and Swing
- The rationale for Ceylon, Red Hat's new programming language
- Evolving Architectures Part VII Parallel
- Daily Dose: HTML5 Editor Maqetta Simplifies Implementation of New Standards
- Ext JS 4.0 Examples
- Death by Cloud - How Amazon is Killing Open Source Software
- The Benefits of Adopting Scala over Java
- Why is Chrome so important to Google? It's a 'locked-in user'
- Push Notifications for Windows Phone 7 using SQL Azure and Cloud services - Part 2/3
- Plaid Skirt Apron
- Glued Meat
- Statue of Liberty Stamp Actually Shows The Las Vegas Version
- Wrecked SUV Somehow Still Roadworthy
- The Harmonica Pistol
- Thd Sound of Penguins Getting Tickled
- Baby Penguin Likes to Be Tickled
- Egyptian Mummy Wore World's Earliest Known Prosthesis
- The Mother of All Languages
- UFFO Docking Station
- The Atlasphere: Dating Site for Ayn Rand Fans
- Wanderlust: Interactive Graphic of History and Fiction's Most Famous Travels
- Sparkly Rainbow Marshmallow Kabobs
- T-Mobiles Version of The Royal Wedding Entrance
- Good Fortune Chopsticks
- Earth and Space Flute Duet
- Things to Do with Paper Clips
- Cookie the Penguin
- This Week at Neatorama
- Notes from Chris
- Cthulhu/Monopoly Tattoo
- Surely There Could Be No Negative, Unintended Consequences with Teaching a Robot to Punch Humans
- Crocheted Viking Costume
- Mosaics Made from Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces
- Salt Power Salt & Pepper Battery Shakers
- Battle for the Soul of Kung Fu
- Whale "Pop Song" Sweeps the Ocean
- Punt Guns
- Woman Ordered McDonald's During Police Chase
- Exorcism: Priest in Ancient Battle with Demons
- Satanic Leaf-Tailed Gecko
- 1 in 4 Meat in US Contaminated with Drug-Resistant Staph
- Ant Social Network is Just Like Facebook
- Congresswoman Poetry-Slammed Republicans with White Stripes
- Guernica / The Straight Dope
- Frank Chimero - Designers Poison
- Translation From MS-Speak to English of Selected Portions of Dean Hachamovitchs Native HTML5 announcement
- Squares Disruptive Payment Service About To Get A Huge Retail Boost From Apple
- open...: Why Google Should Buy the Music Industry
- Photo tour of Facebooks new datacenter
- Adobe throws in towel, adopts HTTP Live Streaming for iOS
- Screw you. Pay me. | VentureBeat
- Welcome to Hover
- VMware CloudFoundry: Ruby powered PaaS - igvita.com
- The Technium: What Books Will Become
- Biz Stone: The Trouble Bubble
- Scraping the web with Node.io | Coderholic
- Typotheque: Typeface As Programmme
- Commit 9f09aeb8273177fc2d09ebdafcc76ee8eb56fe33 to rails/rails - GitHub
- The Mountain on Vimeo
- The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race
- Digibarn: Xerox Star 8010 Interfaces, high quality polaroids (1981)
- All your software in one nice little burrito | AppSumo.com
- Walmart's $1.85 billon dollar mistake - Daily Artifacts
- The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List - Stack Overflow
- Coudal Partners Dan Jenkins 10 Stages of Drunkeness
- i don't even - mnwka: ATTENTION INTERNET: THIS IS A PENGUIN...
- Jyo's Note - Former Google VP Kai-Fu Lee Got a Nickname, Start-Copy Lee - Former Google VP Kai-Fu Lee Got a...
- Transformie - Home
- Cutting That Cord
- Adaptive CSS
- CSS3 Patterns Gallery
- Another GOP Official Caught Forwarding Racist Obama Email [Idiots]
- Nicolas Cage's Wild Friday Night [Gossip Roundup]
- Sugar Is Going to Give You Cancer and a Heart Attack [Video]
- Teenager Stabs Self to Death at Open Mic Night [Tragic]
- Donald Trump Pimps New Obama Conspiracy [Video]
- Watch Ed Schultz and Michael Steele Yell at Each Other on Real Time [Video]
- Nicolas Cage Arrested for Domestic Abuse [Mug Shots]
- What Happened to Encyclopedia Dramatica? [The Internet]
- Santorum Disowns Slogan by Gay Black Poet [Rick Santorum]
- Rebecca Black Working on New EP [The Internet]
- Guy Arrested for Cracking Jokes Near Police [Video]
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Haters Are Just 'Projecting' [Gossip Roundup]
- Comment of the Day: When Exercise Goes Awry [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Here's What You Can Blow Your Tax Refund On [Money]
- John Galliano Fired from John Galliano [Fashion]
- Google Mixup Leads to Tax-Time Nightmare for Tiny Airport [Oopses]
- America Is Moving South, Turning Hispanic [Demographics]
- White House Calculator Shows How Your Taxes Are Wasted [Money]
- Dilbert Creator Pretends to Be His Own Biggest Fan on Message Boards [Egomaniacs]
- Is The Whole Online Coupon Business Sustainable? [Bad Deals]
- Paul Ryan's Draconian Budget Passes the House [Bad Ideas]
- Kim Kardashian's Spanx Try to Escape: Lamenting the Second Age of Spandex [Photos]
- Malcolm X Still Able to Cause Minor Media Uproar [Media]
- Now Another Ron Paul Kid Wants to Run for Congress [Dynasties]
- Madonna Leaves Mystical Jewish Sect for Scary Catholic Sect [Faith]
- Lady Gaga's Newest Single Gets Leaked on the Internet [Video]
- Prep School Mom Declares Twitter War Against Child's School [Feuds]
- Overheard: Obama's Private Conversation with Donors [Oops]
- Real Housewives of New York: Run Amok Brides [Video]
|The Caucus: Sunday Breakfast Menu, April 17|
|Hang the Bankers (In Britain!)|
|Weekly Address: Americas Fiscal Future|
|The High Stakes of Republicans' Budget Vote|
|Trump Dumps On Cantor|
|Energy: A Tale of Two Narratives|
|No, Paul Ryan, you weren't supposed to tell them!|
wall street j.
|Geithner Says GOP Prepared to Lift Debt Limit|
|Geithner: GOP to Agree to Debt Ceiling Hike|
|File For An Extension On Your Tax Return: How...|
|Looking Back at the Gulf Horizon Spill|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Why Do We Keep Choosing Ineffective Urban...|
|Starting Up: A Generation of Zuckerberg Wannabees|
|TED Goes "American Idol," Holding...|
|The Only Major Market That Rallied Last Week...|
|The UAE tell RIM (RIMM) that it may prevent...|
|The Week We Were Terrified of the Future|
|Film review: Atlas Shrugged|
|Amortality: Why It's No Longer Necessary to Act...|
|Last Shot - Moonstruck|
|The Price Was Right: Pennsylvania Town Will...|
|Trump's Tea Party Triumph|
|7 Hotly Debated Movie Questions That Totally...|
|Naval Hospital Demolition|
|Test Pattern Library|
|If New Shel Silverstein Books Were Released|
|WW: Thieving monkeys and underwear shopping|
|The Worlds Largest Blue Holes|
|Riding Down Stairs FAIL|
|digitally freshen up|
|New Water For Elephants Sneak Peek!|
|R/C Peterbilt Truck Tows Real Truck|
|Egypt Mummy Pictures: Scans Show Ancient Heart...|
|The Art of Science Learning|
|Dust, from the desert below to the galaxy above|
|The Super Sheds That Put Those Ready-Made...|
|6 Unusual Uses for Eggs|
|5 Scams Foolish Tourists Always Fall For|
|Can Taxes Be Green?|
|How antidepressants boost growth of new brain...|
|Coffee Table Train Layout|
|Weekend Links: Soups On! (Primordial Soup, That...|
|Will humans one day run a marathon in under two...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|How to Root Your Android|
|New patient guidelines for heart devices|
|This Week in the Future, April 11-15, 2011|
|My First Love Has Come Back To Me After 17...|
|Nikon D5100 kit hits shelves early at Best Buy...|
|FlyNano Single-Seater Aircraft Requires Death...|
|A wild white iPhone appears! (In Verizon...|
|The Paleo Solution|
|Cord Control, Home Office Clutter Bisting and...|
|Interview with Matthias Wandel, prolific...|
|Local networking platform offers community and...|
|The Worst Company In America Final Death Match...|
|Grand Theft Auto Classics pack on Steam sale|
|Tag Heuer Monza Calibre 36 Heritage Watch|
|The Crowd-Sourced Wii 2 [Photoshop]|
|Moshi Moonrock Earbuds|
|Blind Tasters Can't Tell Cheap Wines From...|
|A Breath Of Fresh Air In Times Square|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 04.17.11,...|
|Pixel Perfection When Rotating, Pasting And...|
|Salone Milan 2011: Brera Design District Photo...|
|Movie Cheat Sheets|
|30 Vintage Zoo Posters|
|Civic Cool: 12 Great Contemporary Museums &...|
|Book review - realities:united featuring|
|No Rules, Great Spot Competition|
|More Webby Love: Best Community Nominee x5!|
|How to Tackle Adversity Like an Oyster|
|Excel Transpose Trick|
|Ask Unclutterer: Can a tchochke-free home be...|
|Cultural Studies: The Sex Drive, Idling in Neutral|
|Simplify Your Life with Balance|
|Cooking With Sprouted Brown Rice|
|Happy Birthday, Jennifer Garner - 5 Ways She...|
|Villas on Vieques|
|21 Weekend Outfit Ideas to Steal From Our Cover...|
|LUX Lit: The Posh Library|
|My Top 5 Sundae Toppers|
|Seven Things to Do in the Dark|
|Infertile Brits Clamor To Purchase Sweet, Sweet...|
|10 Ways to Cool Off on Summers Hottest Days|
|The Things I Do For Love!! Herc Says HBOs GAME...|
|Early Edition: Sally Field Set as Mary Todd...|
|Cowboys and Aliens - Trailer 2|
|Weekly Ketchup: Michael Shannon is Man of...|
|Sundance Invades The Summer of 2011|
|Brad Bird Chats About 'Mission: Impossible...|
|Michael Phelps -- Still Got Game|
|'Celeb Apprentice': Fireproof?|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Bruce Campbell Answers YOUR Questions On Burn...|
|Scenes From Coachella 11: Friday|
|Daniel Radcliffe Talks Transition From Screen...|
|Glasvegas Aims for 'Epic' Sound on 'Euphoric...|
|Coachella 2011: Robyn brings glitter and glow...|
the big picture
|Yemen: Months of unrest and turmoil|
|Outspoken South Korean singer taps populace...|
|The Search in Namie|
|Sunday, 17 Apr 2011|
|Ephemeral Paradise, in Medium Format|
|couv poursuite / pilllpat (agence eureka)|
|rstlaw - demon is playing|
|Uuh not the camera again..|
|HotWheels this isn't happiness. Peter...|
|Comic for April 17, 2011|
|Creativity Is Not A Talent|