- Dear children...
- Badass Grocery List.
- We're smoking reefer and you don't want no part of this shit
- Redditor explains music to a deaf person
- If I click on a link to your site and this happens, fuck everything about you.
- Glee vs. Futurama
- Food fight
- College Majors Part III
- REMINDER: A year ago, 4 million barrels of oil started leaking into the Gulf of Mexico. Meanwhile, the...
- Wait! This actually happens in real life??
- no means...
- TIL where the Y U NO face comes from - the Japanese manga, Gantz
- Would anyone like to see an AMA from a man (my dad) who fought in an African bush war?
- The True Cost of the Royal Family
- FOR ALL THE REDDITORS WHO DON'T SMOKE!
- This will work.....5 min later
- Gabe told Joystiq "there won't be an Episode 3." "we'd rather not do it than do it...
- Internet protests have started in New Zealand after its government passed a controversial "three...
- Look who I spotted in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- A question for you all...
- Well I can officially say it has been a fucking boring 2 days on Reddit for anyone not into Portal or Weed.
- TIL in 1993 Michael Douglas left his car stuck in traffic and ran across LA in 113 minutes for his...
- On intellectualism: Reddit vs Digg. Uh.. NOT the day to try and make my point...
- US rejects Palestinian bid to seek UN recognition
- If wikipedia were to have a "quiz" section at the end of articles, would you it make you more...
- IAMA: Leader of the UK Pirate Party - Loz Kaye.
- Cyanide & Happiness offer worldwide personal delivery for $1499.99. I am raising the funds to get them...
- Well Played, BioWare.
- Why I don't celebrate 420
- Then He Has To Invent A Way For The Recipient's Brain To Communicate The Thought, "Stop Calling Me!"
- A Slogan We Can Believe In, Barely
- For The Day When Sren Kierkegaard Is As Popular As Peyton Manning
- Water, Water Everywhere...And Maybe An Actual Drop or More to Drink
- The Sky, Once Again Showing Who's Boss
- For Richer, For Poorer, For Down, For Across...
- Are Those Last 15 Seconds Really Necessary?
- What Is That Thing?
- The Sad, Beautiful Fact That We're All Going To Miss Almost Everything
- Leave It To Christopher Hitchens...
- Which Is It? Make Up Your Mind...
- Grete Waitz, R.I.P.: Thousands (and More) Will Remember You Fondly
- Is He Running For President Or Auditioning For The Three Tenors?
- Life Is A Blur
- Wow - For Those Scoring at Home, That's Under 4:42 Per Mile. For 26 Consecutive Miles.
- The Animosity That Dare Not Speak Its Name - Ever Again
- So Glad That No One Is Laughing At You, Though
- The Burpee, The Squat, The Butterfly? Which Is The Best Exercise?
- The Theory Does Not Hold. Long Live the Theory.
- 'If We're In Hell Now, All We Can Do Is To Crawl Up Towards Heaven'
- 4 Operations, 10 Procedures, 1 Amazing 6-Year-Old
- Satellite images help scientists discover 657 new barrier islands across the world
- Linux patent protection network gets boost from Facebook, HP
- AT&T Boosts Subscriber Rolls Even After Rival Verizon Wireless Gets IPhone
- Pluto May Have Comet-Like Tail
- DOJ to Supreme Court: approve warrantless GPS surveillance
- Why Do Fake Phone Numbers Start With 555?
- Bad news for Sony - The Last Guardian, Ico & SOTC Delayed
- The US/Mexico Border - Amazing Photo
- 'Dead alien' found in Siberian snow
- Who are the Florida women? Pictures which could catch killers of Britons
- The weird popularity of real-life Quidditch
- Rio Morning Moonset: APOD 4-20-2011
- Boyfriend Watches on Webcam As Girlfriend Murdered 11,000 Miles Away
- Cooling with heat
- Tornado Steals Guy's Hamburger (Video)
- The Story of E-Waste: What Happens to Tech Once It's Trash
- CIA declassifies WWI-era secret documents
- The World's Most Powerful Mobile Crane [Pics]
- How the GOP Is Committing Political Suicide With Ryan's Extremist Budget Plan
- Humpback Whales May Be Migratory Astronomers
- CUBA WITHOUT A CASTRO?
- FUCK The Poli... Aw Fuck (PIC)
- Girl, That Hairstyle is Money!
- Tigers Niece Cheyenne Woods Looks Like Tiger, Plays Like Tiger (Pics)
- CEOs Earn 343 Times More Than Typical Workers
- Army surveillance bot approved for use by police, firemen
- Obama blames speculators for rising U.S. fuel prices
- White House announces plans to reduce prescription drug
- The Contradictions Never Change
- Will Ferrell Promises To Shave Conan's Beard When He Next Visits The Show [video]
- New Watergate Exhibit Offers 'Raw, Detailed' Look [VIDEO]
- New York Under Fire for Summer Camp Regulation [VIDEO]
- Are US, Other Allies Ignoring Saudi Arabia's Political Prisoners?
- Arizona Gov. Suprises, Vetoes 'Birther Bill' [VIDEO]
- Deadly Shooting in Florida Internet Cafe Caught on Camera [VIDEO]
- Google Map Maker Launches in the US [VIDEO]
- Cops: Kentucky Woman Used Drywall Knife, Stun Gun to Take Baby
- Glenn Beck Attacks Climate Activists [VIDEO]
- S&P Fires Warning on US Debt [VIDEO]
- Duke Lacrosse Accuser Indicted for Murder [VIDEO]
- New Alzheimer's Definition Aimed At Early Detection [VIDEO]
- J. Edgar Hoover's FBI Took UFOs Seriously, Documents Suggest
- Blood-Inspired Perfume Piques Vampire Curiosity
- Lady Gaga Just Looks Horny . . . These People Really Are
- Science May Be Murky in the Gulf for Years
- 1 Year Later: Could BP Spill Actually Save the Gulf Coast?
- Rough Waters Remain for Louisiana Seafood
- Prison Guards Getting Payoff for Supporting Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown?
- Leaked UN Report Alleges War Crimes by Sri Lanka
- New York Charity Rescues Food
- Woman Suing Match.com Speaks Out About Alleged Assault
- More Bad News for Meat Eaters: Chicken Samples Contaminated
- Lesson From Ivory Coast: How to Give Birth During a War
- Research: Oral Sex Puts Men at Risk for Oral Cancer
- GOP Official Under Fire for 'Obama Chimp' Email [VIDEO]
- Hand Transplant Restores a Mother's Touch [VIDEO]
- Study: Half of Parents Want Genetic Testing for Kids [VIDEO]
- Remote Controlled Car Runs on Aluminum Can Tabs [VIDEO]
- Cops: School Bus Driver Charged With DUI While Heading to Work
- Student in Canada Killed as Friend in China Watches on Webcam
- "For the majority of Pentagram's career, if you wanted to hear them, you had to know someone who had a...
- Big Steve is Watching You?
- Bad Politics, Worse Prose
- Kindle Library Lending
- Renting a read from 'newspaper landlords'
- A home is where you make it
- Goodbye Sarah
- The Mountain
- 53.7% Goes to Defense, Social Security, and Medicare.
- Hardly Ever--Okay, Always
- "I've always loved this photograph, but I can't figure out why."
- 'Cause you know I'm coming home soon.
- 2011 Pulitzer prize winners in easy-to-read format
- Please step away from the cell phone, Sir.
- The D
- I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.
- "These records of what men and women absorb with diligent neglect of health and spiritual welfare."
- Where Do Babies Come From, and Where Do They Go?
- The Master of the Capsule Review
- post-apocalyptic dravidian baroque
- Monarchy, you see, is a hereditary disease that can only be cured by fresh outbreaks of itself
- Just A Smack On The Ass
- A Fatwa Against Pets
- we're gonna need more speaker cones
- The Ballad of Halo Jones
- The Ballard of Halo Jones
- 28 Pin-up Girls
- The Mystery of the Hipster Cops
- No deposit poker bonus
- Amazon To Offer Library eBooks on Kindle and related posts
- Problem Solved? Florida Agency Spends $14,000 For Superhero Capes For the Unemployed and related posts
- Amazon Partnering With OverDrive To Bring Kindle Library Lending To 11,000 Libraries Across The US and...
- Groupon: Large Dominos Pizza w/ up to 10 Toppings ONLY $8 (up to a $20 Value) and related posts
- TV: Newswire: RIP Elisabeth Sladen, Doctor Who's Sarah Jane and related posts
- Doctor Who/Sarah Jane star Elisabeth Sladen dies and related posts
- PHOTOS: The Most Powerful Image Of Gulf Oil Spill One Year Later and related posts
- Wiffle Ball Declared Risky by the State of New York and related posts
- News: BlackBerry Playbook tablet now available in the US and Canada and related posts
- House Republicans Paying Outside Counsel $500,000 To Uphold Defense Of Marriage Act and related posts
- THREE CUPS OF TEA CO-AUTHOR: Book Was Published With Mortenson's Name Over My Objections. and related posts
- Game of Thrones Already Renewed and related posts
- Charlie Sheen Loses Custody Battle for Sons and related posts
- Green Bay Packers Free App: Schedule, Standings & More and related posts
- BlackBerry PlayBook Now On Sale In US And Canada, Comes In 16GB/32GB/64GB Variants [Video]! and related posts
- Boston Celtics Beat New York Knicks 96-93, Take 2-0 Series Lead and related posts
- Watch Donald Trump Debate President Obama's Birth Certificate on 'Good Morning America' and related posts
- Chauncey Billups Injury Leaves Knicks' Point Guard Inactive For Game 2; Toney Douglas To Start and related...
- Album Cover: Lil Wayne Tha Carter IV and related posts
- Celtics Vs. Knicks Score: Boston Leads 74-67, Amar'e Stoudemire Ruled Out and related posts
- [VIDEO] See the next Call of Duty: Black Ops maps here and related posts
- Houston Kindergartner Reportedly Brings Gun To School; Three Injured and related posts
- Pentagon Briefing on Pfc. Bradley Manning and related posts
- Apple sues Samsung over Galaxy line of phones, tablets and related posts
- Fidel Castro Resigns: Brother Raul Named Cuba Communist Party Head (VIDEO) and related posts
- Syrian forces fire on protesters in Homs as crackdown intensifies and related posts
- Michelle Obamas plane aborts landing because of controller mistake and related posts
- Stop-Action Photos: I can sometimes see the future, and what I see is an IRS Proctoscopy for WFAA...
- Your Tax Dollars at Work: Florida Agency Gives Superhero Capes to the Unemployed and related posts
- 64GB White iPhone 4 Caught in The Wild with Unreleased Version of iOS (Video) and related posts
- Evacuation order lifted for large West Texas fire - Houston Chronicle
- Time For "Birthers" To Give It Up? - New York Daily News (blog)
- Roommate charged with hate crime in NJ suicide - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Michelle Obama's plane in close call - Vancouver Sun
- Lady Gaga: Madonna Plagiarism Accusation 'Retarded' - Huffington Post
- iPhone 5 gets September release date: report - Christian Science Monitor (blog)
- AT&T Weathers Lost iPhone Exclusivity Well - Toronto Star
- First lady in air incident - Sydney Morning Herald
- Kate Middleton's Parents Finally Meet the Queen - ABC News (blog)
- Obama vows to restore Gulf Coast a year after spill - AFP
- Details of Charlie Sheen's court cases emerge - USA Today
- The Right Bites Trump - msnbc.com
- Gulf of Mexico 'bouncing back' after spill - BBC News
- Kate Middleton Spotted Shopping - for Honeymoon Gear? - in London - People Magazine
- Governor's vetoes of birther, gun-rights bills raise eyebrows in Arizona - Toronto Star
- Britain sends military team to Libya - ABC Online
- Lady Gaga Calls Madonna Plagiarism Charges "Retarded" - Us Magazine
- Queen Elizabeth II invites Kate Middleton's parents to lunch at Windsor Castle - The Canadian Press
- BP oil rig blast survivors recall day of horror - CBS News
- Skynet is about to attack. Maybe - The Guardian
- No easy or fast exit for Nato in Libya - BBC News
- At War: Pentagon Is Quiet on 'Three Cups of Tea' - New York Times (blog)
- President Obama Meets With The Rev. Al Sharpton, Mayor Bloomberg On ... - New York Daily News (blog)
- Health Buzz: America's Most Popular Drugs - U.S. News & World Report
- Mrs Obama's plane flew dangerously close to jet - Sydney Morning Herald
- More Is Needed to Show We've Learned From the Deepwater Horizon Tragedy - Huffington Post (blog)
- AT&T: Q1 Wireless Profit A Bit Dented, But iPhone Sales Healthy - Barron's (blog)
- LaHood says aborted landing of first lady's plane under investigation - CNN
- In pictures: Wildfires rage across Texas - BBC News
- The Trump tease - CBS News
- Emerging liberal meme: We gotta stop being so gosh-darned 'tolerant'!
- Conservative Media Mark Oil Spill Anniversary By Attacking Drilling Regulation
- GOP attacks Obama for not cutting Medicare Advantage, after attcking him for trying to cut Medicare Advantage
- Google tries to prevent email embarrassment
- Next State Trying to Defund Planned Parenthood: Indiana
- British Restrictions on Jewish Immigration
- Hannity, Palin and Bachmann Go Full-Tilt Birther in Support of Donald Trump ~~~ VIDEO
- Paul Ryan, author of entitlement-slashing Debt, Collected SS Benefits until he was 18. Hypocrite!
- Illegal Theft of Olive Trees Must Be Stopped
- Doctor Who actress Sladen dies - Yahoo! News UK
- SHERIFF ARPAIO FEATURES "MUG SHOT OF THE DAY" - TheCypressTimes
- Right-Wing Warns Of 'Homosexual Indoctrination' In Public Schools
- CONFIRMED: CBS Editors Refuse To Release Full Audio Of Obama Hot Mic Recording!
- PA State Recognized, UN Done For - Op-Eds - Israel National News
- VIDEO: Paul Ryan Booed At Town Hall For Defending Tax Breaks For The Wealthy
- Germany: Attention - 'Count Radarcula on a pole' is a speed-camera at work!
- Minnesota to test driver's 'mileage tax'
- Religious Right Activists Slam Degrassi For Transgender Character
- WH Tried to Keep S&P From Issuing Bond Warning
- Libertarians speak against Obama's War on Poker
- Nation & World | Ore. doctor operated on wrong eye of Wash. boy | Seattle Times Newspaper
- America's Comeback Cities for 2011
- Satellites help scientists discover 657 new islands
- Father of 12-year-old who attempted to rob a store says she did it to try and save her home
- NASA awards funds to develop commercial space taxis
- Toasts for Royals, Spiked With Scorn
- Energy Saving CFL Bulbs 'Release Cancer Causing Chemicals', Say Scientists
- Cultural Quirk - America Loves Rich Blowhards
- Obama administration moves to limit anonymous donations
- BP Marks Gulf Oil Spill Anniversary With Campaign Contributions
- Covering (and Working for) Bloomberg
- Aneyoshi Journal: Tsunami Warnings, Written in Stone
- FiveThirtyEight: Gay Marriage Support Rises
- Arts & Leisure: Toasts for Royals, Spiked With Scorn
- Afghanistan Announces Salvation Plan for Scandal-Plagued Bank
- Strong U.S. Earnings Give Markets a Lift
- City Room: Uptown, a Poor Mans Golf Range
- Gold Tops $1,500 an Ounce in 'Flight to Quality'
- DealBook: Wells Fargo Profit Jumps 48%
- Church Seeks 2nd Chance for a Girl It Nurtured
- At War: Pentagon Is Quiet on Three Cups of Tea
- The New Old Age: A Mothers Nighttime Rage
- ArtsBeat: A Filmmakers Path From Rwanda to Tribeca
- DealBook: AES to Buy Ohio Utility in $4.7 Billion Deal
- A Day After Crackdown in Syria, Activists Regroup
- In Transit: Under Rome, a Trip Back to Imperial Times
- Economix: Who Cares About the Fed?
- Libyan Rebels Seek Diplomatic Edge
- Lens: Quiet Photos of Turbulent South Africa
- Student Gripes Have a Point: Campus Dining Fails Exams
- Japan Considers Tightening Access Around Nuclear Plant
- Hamas Captures Suspect in Italians Killing; 2 Others Dead
- Republicans Sharpening Online Tools for 2012
- Critic's Notebook: The Lives Sports Change Indelibly
- Well: Are Gawky Adolescents More Injury Prone?
- U.S. Orders Airlines to State Fees More Clearly
- Celtics 96, Knicks 93: Anthony Gives His All, but It Isnt Enough
- Blue Jays 6, Yankees 5 (10 Innings): Rivera Falters in Ninth and Blue Jays Escape With a Win in the 10th
- Ohio County Losing Its Young to Painkillers Grip
- Cuomo Helps Groups Mobilize for Gay Marriage Bill
- SuperHero Backup Station for iPhone Is Too Slow to Fly
- Scorpions, Spiders and Sharks: Electron-Microscope Images
- Iron Man Gets Steampunk Makeover by Toy Modder
- April 20, 1940: Zworykin Unveils Electron Microscope
- Top Federal Lab Hacked in Spear-Phishing Attack
- Biggest Spider Fossil Ever Found
- Heck Yeah We're Turning Yahoo Around, Says CEO Carol Bartz
- Elisabeth Sladen, Doctor Who's Sarah Jane, Dies at 63
- Humpback Whales May Be Migratory Astronomers
- PlayBook Tablet Has a Spotty Day One in San Francisco
- Skynet Becomes Self-Aware: How to Welcome Our AI Overlords
- EFF Decries 'Sham' Copyright-Troll Legal Tactics
- World War I Spycraft: Skin Messages, Invisible Ink
- Heart of Dorkness: LARPing Goes Haywire in Wild Hunt
- Bradley Manning to Be Moved From Quantico
- Video: Baseball-Tossing Robot Set for Big League Debut
- AT&T Lacks PlayBook Bridge Support for BlackBerry Smartphone Users
- Flame Throwers, Rocket Launchers and Endless Robot Mayhem
- Building Endurance Is Key to Ultramarathon Training
- Look Up: Spectacular Space-Station Flybys This Week
- Samsung Ready to Battle Apple in Patent War
- Coming Soon From the Air Force: Mind-Reading Drones
- Portal 2 Hits Steam After ARGs, Potatoes and Crowdsourced CPUs
- Feds to Supreme Court: Allow Warrantless GPS Monitoring
- Grooveshark Fires Back at Google, Apple, RIAA
- Power to the Pixel: The Nebula Project (Live Stream)
- Hands-On With LG's Latest Android Phone, the G2X
- Psst, Military: Universal Translator Already Exists in App Store
- Fresh Evidence Adds Weight to Human Ancestor's Identity
- 28 Sci-Fi and Fantasy Movies That Could Rock Your Summer
- The Government Internet ID Proposal
- Officials Say "Capes For the Unemployed" Plan Not Super
- CIA Declassifies Pages From Their Cookbook
- IPv6 Traffic Remains Minuscule
- Apple Logging Locations of All iPhone Users
- Microsoft: No Tablets Until It's Distinctive
- Rumors Pointing to September iPhone 5 Ship Date
- A Cheat Sheet To the Mobile-Patent Mess
- Dropbox Can't See Your Dat– Er, Never Mind
- Microsoft Changes How Xbox Live Indie Games Are Rated
- YouTube Now Transcoding All New Uploads To WebM
- Promotion Or Job Change: Which Is the Best Way To Advance In IT?
- Sony Reportedly Ends PSP Go Production
- First White Spaces AP Gives Grandma the Internet
- Doctor Who's Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane) Dies at 63
- An RC Car That Runs On Soda Can Rings
- Scientist Creates 3D Scanner App For iPhone
- Instant Quantum Communication Is Near
- Facebook's Server Room, Penthouse Cooling Caught On Video
- Michigan Police Could Search Cell Phones During Traffic Stops
- Apple vs. Microsoft, By the Numbers
- Erasing CDs By Using 150,000 Volts of Electricity
- Worlds With Two Suns May Sport Black Plants
- Apple Changes App Ranks, Rejects Pay Per Install
- Skynet Becomes Aware, Launches Nuclear Attack
- Don't Expect an OpenOffice/LibreOffice Merger
- Tim Berners-Lee: Stop Foaming At the Mouth, Twitter
- Google Crowd-Sources Maps
- Gadget Tracks Brainwaves As You Watch TV
- Why Has Blu-ray Failed To Catch Hold?
- Engineering a real-life "Star Wars" AT-AT
- Speaking of our microbial overlords ...
- Roomba's cousins are helping out at Fukushima
- Do bacteria control your brain?
- HOWTO dig a kids' pirate cave
- Who was this Rube Goldberg guy, anyway?
- Behold: The world's most complicated Rube Goldberg machine
- How do you compete with free? A taxonomy of reasons to pay for digital files
- iOS devices secretly log and retain record of every place you go, transfer to your PC and subsequent devices
- Printing your boarding card out REALLY BIG
- Books by dictators
- Boris Indrikov's art
- Desktop trebuchets for science classrooms
- Suspected Wikileaks source Manning to be transferred from Quantico brig to Leavenworth, Kansas
- Report: Apple to begin shipping iPhone 5 in September
- Euthanasia coaster: assisted suicide by thrills
- RDTN.org's Kickstarter video
- Man in electric wheelchair chases woman for three days (?) (!)
- Railgun fires Hugo Awards through steel plates and then 7km further
- ACLU to Michigan cops: stop searching mobile phones during traffic stops
- Nottingham Hackspace loses home, needs £2000 for deposit on new place
- Experiment: scalping postage stamps on tax day
- God Hates Verizon
- Standing desk tips
- Iron And Wine plays New Order
- Reuters staff in trouble after Japan-related jokes in company chatroom
- Transparencycamp unconference in DC, Apr 30/May 1
- The end of "rare" music and other digitizable media
- Happy (early) 4/20 day: "Weed Card" by Garfunkel and Oates
- China: Lawyer linked to "disappeared" artist Ai Weiwei resurfaces after detention
- Photoshop these shady characters
- Bare chested Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin reveals plan to boost Russia birth rate one woman at a...
- Traveling around the country bragging about banging hookers and snorting blow of their boobs may be winning...
- Foreclosures soar to a level not seen before in history, but hey fark it, let's build some more houses
- Seven MILLION candles recalled due to fire risk
- Real Rambo draws first blood, escapes back to the land of tiny giraffes
- Iowa Governor Terry Branstad (R-etard) signs bill allowing people with mental difficulties to carry guns
- Fireman: 'Dispatch, you say there's no people inside this burning house? Oh but there might be a dog? I'm...
- Spy Satellites find old news. Really old news
- $100,000 of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize booty went to Greg Mortensen's now-discredited "education"...
- Gary Busey's infant son hospitalized --- his teeth must be coming in
- A shopping mall in Burlington, Mass was evacuated after a man was sighted carrying a scary umbrella. Due to...
- There once was a wind in Nantucket, that blew so hard you couldn't duck it, since there's juice in the air,...
- Banks ordered to freeze assets of Muammar Gaddafi, Muamar Ghathafi, Muammar Al-Qadhafi, Mu'ammar Gaddafi,...
- The queen swears live on TV. With pic that reaches levels of adorableness not seen since caturday
- No one's surprised when McDonalds McHiring Day turns into a McMelee when two chicks get into a parking lot...
- The Department of Homeland Security is replacing the color-coded terror alert system with a new...
- Westboro Baptist goes to Mississippi and loses. Hilarity began when the large crowd of witnesses to the...
- Police: "Sorry, but your missing retarded kid is too old for us to issue an Amber alert"
- New line of 'abstinence underwear' is designed to prevent teens from having sex by printing Aerosmith song...
- Rest easy citizens of Oklahoma, sheriffs have finally caught the dangerous and hooligan squirrel
- 70-year-old skater granny whizzes round town on a two-legged scooter bought on the Net while learning...
- It's almost 9:00 and still no 4/20 and/or Hitler's birthday thread?
- Drunk driving a stolen car and crashing through the crime scene of a drive-by shooting, with a porno...
- Washington Post launches Trove as custom news site - AP - msnbc.com
- BP narrowly misses out on safety award - msnbc.com
- Grossman: S&P move a sharp blow to our national prestige - Boston Herald
- Wall St jumps on earnings - Yahoo Finance
- Writer, Southern Review Editor Jeanne Leiby Dies - ABC News
- Gilead signs licensing deal for respiratory drug - CNBC
- Tepco Must End Whack-a-Mole, Cover Fukushima Reactors as Typhoons Loom - Bloomberg
- Day of remembrance: 1 year after Gulf oil disaster - Yahoo Finance
- Stocks pointed higher after Intel earnings - AOL News
- Obama's pulpit is bully, but GOP keeps charging - msnbc.com
- Day of remembrance: 1 year after Gulf oil disaster - Associated Press
- Libya rebels report fierce fighting in Misrata - YAHOO!
- English Women Dont Envy Kate Middleton While American Women Join in Excitement About Royal Wedding: AOL...
- Early Glance: Staffing companies - AP - msnbc.com
- Gulf struggles to recover, one year after disaster - AP - msnbc.com
- US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Nasdaq up over 2 percent on earnings - Reuters
- Sri Lanka IPL stars agree to early return - YAHOO!
- Kate Middleton's coat of arms unveiled - CBS News
- Tourism returning a year after the Gulf oil spill - USA Today
- Anchor resigns after YouTube vid - Boston Herald
- NTSB investigates aborted landing of Obama plane - Associated Press
- Altria Quarterly Profit Ticks Higher Despite Soft Demand for Cigarettes - FOXBusiness
- Earnings Preview: Verizon - Yahoo Finance
- Sheen Loses Custody Battle 'Because He Bragged About Drug Use' - FOX News
- NJ seeks ruling on medical marijuana program - msnbc.com
- Japan's trade surplus plunges after earthquake - CNN Money
- S&P Launches Low Volatility, High Beta Versions of the S&P 500 - Yahoo Finance
- Acid spill evacuates 255 homes in Monument, Colo. - Associated Press
- Libyan rebel leader in Paris, conflict deadlocked - YAHOO!
- Libyan Prince: Im Ready to be King - Wall Street Journal
- 657 New Islands Discovered Worldwide
- NC-2012 Governor: 51% McCrory (R), 39% Perdue (D) (Civitas/SurveyUSA 4/14)
- US: Libya Rebels To Receive Non-Lethal Aid
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Her Legs In Cut-Off Jean Shorts (PHOTOS)
- Ross Elementary School Shooting: Police Investigate How Houston Kindergartner Got Gun
- William Styron's Daughter, Alexandra Styron, Writes Memoir "Reading My Father"
- Missing Skokie Teenager Zaineb Chaudhary Found Safe
- Vatican Honors Chinese Catholic Layman
- Royal Wedding Preparation Creating Security Headaches In UK
- Prescription Drug Abuse: White House Takes On Deadly Problem
- Autistic Passenger Attacked On Bus in San Bernardino
- NJ-Christie Job Approve: 47% Approve, 46% Disapprove (Quinnipiac 4/12-18)
- El-Hadji Diouf, Professional Soccer Player, Voices Support For Colonel Gaddafi
- Another Child Served Alcohol: Four-Year-Old Gets Mudslide at Chili's
- Randy Hopper, Wisconsin Recall Target, Directs Constituents To Phone Sex Line
- Deceased Man's Comic Book Stash Valued Shockingly High
- Train Acid Spill Causes Evacuation In Monument, Colorado
- Eric Clapton's Home In Venice On The Market For $2.5 Million
- Schwarzenegger Commuted Nunez Sentence To Help Political Ally
- 10 Safest States In The U.S.: Institute For Economics And Peace
- Terrorism Alert System Unveiled, Color-Coded Warnings Scrapped
- Los Angeles Animal Rescue Of The Week: Perfect Pet Rescue
- Lady Gaga: Madonna Plagiarism Accusation 'Retarded'
- Divorce Regrets: Readers Weigh In
- Good Book Reviews Are No Longer Enough
- Dharun Ravi, Tyler Clementi's Roommate, Hit With Bias Charge In Rutgers Suicide
- While Attacking Government Spending, GOP Governors Quietly Accept Federal Cash
- Oliver Miller Arrested: Former NBA Player Booked For Assault
- The 10 Sites That Will Get You An 'A' In School
- How To Be Successful: Turn Your Idea Into A Reality With These 5 Books
- Blue Enigma Wallpapers For Free Download
- Leaked Photo of the New Facebook Phone
- Best Online Degree in Mathematics
- How to Treat Autism's Disorder?
- Funny sledding dog
- Paris Catacombs LEmpire De La Morts | Mad 4 Red
- Finding the Best Freelancer Website
- The History of Nursing in America: The Ultimate Web Guide
- How to Lose a Design Contest in 10 Ways | Logo Design Marketplace
- The World's Most Bizarre Foods
- 15 Weird New Stories Of March 2011 That Will Leave You Surprised | WebTabLab.com
- PetCareRx for All Your Pet Supply Needs
- Gaston Cantens Managing Corporate Relations for Florida Crystals
- Lady Gaga Concert Fell From the Piano | Weird Hut
- Samsung Series 9 NP900X3A For upmarket consumers
- Symbian Anna OS Update: Whats New in it? | VabyTech
- How to Survive Horrible Cellphone Reception [Video]
- iPhoneTracker Shows Everywhere You've Been with Your iPhone [Video]
- Make Free Calls From Facebook with T-Mobile's Bobsled [Call Me]
- Focus, Filter, and Forget to Ease Out of Multitasking [Information Overload]
- Panabee Helps You Find the Perfect Domain Name [Domain Names]
- Skype Update for Android Patches Vulnerability, Adds 3G Calling in the U.S. [Updates]
- Use Your 'Superpower' To Be Great at Everything [Success]
- Follow Us on Facebook, Wholly or Individually [Announcements]
- Make a Mail Sorting Station with a Toy Chest and Message Board [Clever Uses]
- Use Dock Cleats to Manage Long Cables and Cords [MacGyver Tip]
- Be Less Stringent About Tossing Expired Food [Food]
- Moleskine Turns iOS Devices into Classic Journals [Downloads]
- Make Your Gloves Touchscreen-Friendly with a Bit of CPU Thermal Compound [MacGyver Tip]
- Remains of the Day: Is Facebook for Dullards? [For What It's Worth]
- uTorrent 3.0 Adds Media Streaming, Ratings and Comments to Your Bittorrent Downloads [Updates]
- Best Job Search Site: Indeed [Hive Five Followup]
- Dissolve Sticky Residue with Lighter Fluid [Clever Uses]
- Remove Gum from Hair with Softened Butter [MacGyver Tip]
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication to Add Extra Security to Your Facebook Account [Updates]
- White Surfaces and Wall-Hanging Clipboards: A Creative and Clean Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Evernote Adds Sharing Features, Improves Searching and Notebook Organization on Android [Video]
- Lion Skin Pack Turns Windows 7 into Mac OS X Lion [Customization]
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Jailbreaking Your iOS Device [iOS 4.3.2] [Video]
- How Do You Avoid Sitting Down All Day? [Ask The Readers]
- Untethered Jailbreak Available for iOS 4.3.2 [In Brief]
- How to Create a Custom Windows Installation DVD or USB Install [Always Up To Date Guide]
- Google Map Maker Crowdsources Google Maps and Google Earth [Video]
- Study: Video Games Make You Eat More [Pig Out]
- Is SSD Worth It? Performance Tests with MacBook Pro [Hard Drives]
- Complete Android Guide Updated for Honeycomb and Gingerbread (and Now on Kindle, Too) [In Brief]
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Testcase Class per Fixture
- Managing Environment-Specific Application Settings Via A ColdSpring Bean
- What I Learned In WP7 Issue 8
- What do Developers need from Windows Phone 7 and its API ?
- After all, ORM might really be the Vietnam of Computer Sience ...
- DARPA spends $20 million on homomorphic encryption
- InfoQ: Creating a new JVM language
- Continuous Integration and Feature Branches
- Application Middleware Design
- What is Facebook's architecture?
- The Top Java Memory Problems Part 1
- Becoming a Better Programmer
- Scale Fail :: myNoSQL
- CDI Telco Framework 1.0.0.ALPHA1 is out !
- Mobicents Sip Servlets 2.0.0.ALPHA2 released !
- String Concatenation and Scope Resolution Operator in SQL Server 2008 R2
- Daily Dose: Hibernate Search 3.4 Release
- Profiling queries in MySQL sessions
- How NOT to download the Internet ... with Maven
- Silverlight 5 Beta: Whats New?
- Getting Started With Drupal Using WebMatrix
- Knockout.js vs. Backbone.js Part 1
- Introduction to Git on Windows via GitExtensions
- Android: My HTC Desire
- Setup Solr on Windows Running Jetty as a Windows Service
- Add Social Media Features to Your Website in 5 Minutes or Less
- 9 jQuery Scripts to Enhance Your Website
- The Evolution of Web Design from KissMetrics
- Mobile Development Job Trends April 2011
- The Cave Church in Budapest
- The World's Most Complex Rube Goldberg Machine
- Meet Evita
- Flowers Fool Flat-footed Flies by Faking Fungus-infected Foliage
- The World's Most Powerful Mobile Crane
- Biggest Spider Fossil Ever Found
- Mal and Chad's Fill in the Bubble Frenzy 21
- Making a Giant Creme Egg
- How to Get A Head in Opera
- How an Island Full of Landmines Led to a Thriving Penguin Population
- Extremely Fast Climber
- Superman Mighty Wallet
- Seattle School Renames Easter Eggs as "Spring Spheres"
- Shaun of the Dead, in 60-Seconds Scott Pilgrim-Style!
- 81-Year Old Beats Armed Home Invader Insensible with Frying Pan, Pitchfork
- Steampunk Howl's Moving Castle
- Drive-Thru Viewing of the Dead
- The Swan by Yo-Yo Ma and Lil Buck
- Man in Electric Wheelchair Chased Biker FOR THREE DAYS!
- Yoda in Stained Glass
- Extreme Ironing on a Freeway
- Spock Matzoh
- Narwhal Mini Squishable
- Star Wars Parody of Rebecca Black's "Friday"
- Bake It in a Cake
- Birth of a Sunspot Cluster
- Kittens in Bowls
- Biodegradable Golf Balls Made From Lobster Shells
- Viagra Beer
- Class Cancelled
- Shelties Rescues from Radiation Area
- Life Under a Binary Star
- How to Cater a Roman Orgy
- How to Win a Wheelbarrow Race
- Eye Clock
- Is Sugar Toxic? - NYTimes.com
- txt2re: headache relief for programmers :: regular expression generator
- Solarized - EthanSchoonover.com
- 320 and up
- CSS3 Generator - By Eric Hoffman & Peter Funk
- Live.js - One script closer to Designing in the Browser
- The Cicada Principle and Why It Matters to Web Designers HTML & CSS, Layout Design Festival
- Patternify | CSS Pattern Generator
- 9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes
- The Management Myth
- Log In - The New York Times
- A List Apart: Articles: Orbital Content
- Kate Middleton jelly bean expected to fetch 500 - Food & Drink, Life & Style - The Independent
- Apple sues Samsung: a complete lawsuit analysis
- 10 Charts About Sex
- Working Best at Coffee Shops - Conor Friedersdorf - Business - The Atlantic
- Tutorials | Ray Wenderlich
- A List Apart: Articles: Conversation is the New Attention
- Why Apple shares are dirt cheap
- A Better Way to Teach Math - NYTimes.com
- Summer Intern Field Guide
- The Sad, Beautiful Fact That We're All Going To Miss Almost Everything : Monkey See : NPR
- LoveQuicksilver - Quicksilver Lives (Again)
- An Introduction to Compassionate Screen Scraping - Irrational Exuberance
- (3) What is Facebook's architecture? - Quora
- OO Design Principles Valuable Opinions
- Why PHP Was a Ghetto
- Faking float: center with Pseudo Elements
- Russian President Gets Down at Techno Dance Party [Video]
- Right Wing Warns Of 'Homosexual Indoctrination' In Public Schools [Video]
- Boyfriend Watches His Girlfriend Murdered Live on Webcam [Horrible]
- New Jersey Pays Company $100 Million to Move From One NJ City to Another [Insanity]
- Demi Lovato: I Started Cutting at Age 11, Disordered Eating at 8 [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Restaurant Doubles as a Secret Sex Club? [Blind Items]
- Which Is Worse: Bankruptcy, or Dov Charney? [American Apparel]
- One Rich Guy Finally Convicted for Mortgage Meltdown [Crime]
- One Year After Oil Spill, the Gulf Is Still Screwed [Briefly]
- Boner-Boosting Condoms Coming Soon [Sex]
- Your Desk Job Is Probably Giving You Bowel Cancer [Studies]
- When Hotboxing the Subway Goes Horribly Wrong [Drugs]
- Olive Garden's Culinary Institute is a Sham [Shocker]
- Lady Gaga Calls Madonna Comparisons 'Retarded' [Rants]
- Watch a Man Climb a Mountain in Under Five Minutes [Video]
- Six-Year-Old Brings Gun to School, Injuring Three [Crazy]
- This Man Lost His Hamburger to a Tornado [Video]
- Bradley Manning To Be Moved From Quantico [Wikileaks]
- Hoover Boycotts ABC Over Soap Cancellations [Protests]
- Hosni Mubarak is 'Clinically Depressed' [Egypt]
- Boehner's Lawyer To Charge $520 Per Hour to Defend DOMA [Polidicks]
- Scientists Discover 657 New Islands [Geography]
- Gary Busey Endorses Donald Trump [Video]
- The United States Is the 12th-Happiest Country on the Planet [Surveys]
- Woman Allegedy Cut Baby out of Expecting Mother [Horrible]
- Comment of the Day: Clothes Shopping With Arnold [We Read You]
- Air Traffic Controllers Nearly Blow Up Michelle Obama [Oops]
- Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid Send Their Kid to Fight to the Death [Trade Roundup]
- Private School Consultants: Still The Worst [Education]
- Google's Co-Founder Doesn't Want You to Know About His Facebook Account [Mysteries]
|FiveThirtyEight: Gay Marriage Opponents Now in...|
|The New National Terrorism Advisory System|
|Gay Marriage Opponents Now in Minority|
|Your iPhone Has Been Tracking You Since June|
|Standard & Poor's Financial Storm Warning|
|WaPo/ABC Poll: 84 percent oppose GOP Medicare plan|
|David Thomson on Films: The Conspirator|
wall street j.
|Quake, Fuel Prices to Trim U.S. Auto Sales|
|What Ford, GM Unveiled at N.Y. Auto Show|
|7 Ways to Reduce Long Term Health Care...|
|Privilege: How Societys Elite Are Made|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Choose Your Boss Wisely|
|American Apparel Gets Adult Supervision|
|Obama Facebook Friends Zuck Bunch In Palo Alto,...|
|Poker Domains To Be Reactivated So Players Can...|
|AT&T ([[T]] -0.4%) subscribers are still buying...|
|Why We Shouldn't Treat Rap As Poetry|
|Marist: Say, Obama might have a big problem...|
|Fully Functional Tiny Crossbow Fires Flaming...|
|Punching Bag Arcade Game Leads To Hilarious...|
|Man Has Heart Attack Mid-Flight, But Plane...|
|Do Literary Gimmicks Work?|
|The Dangerous Side Effects of Watching Too Much...|
|The Atomic Wedgie|
|Barack Obama as a Pirate|
|Honest Anti-Marijuana PSAs|
|Viagra beer released in UK to mark royal wedding|
|The Worlds Largest Blue Holes|
|16 And Pregnant Mom Accused Of Punching Her...|
|James Van Der Beek|
|Lacrosse Cheap Shot To Head|
|BP Well to Stay Sealed After Gulf Spill,...|
|The Art of Science Learning|
|Gorgeous galaxies celebrate Hubbles 21st birthday|
|The World's Most Complicated Rube Goldberg Machine|
|Steel Butterfly Pendant|
|Edujobs At Bellwether And Others|
|16 Unusual Facts About the Human Body|
|BP's Gulf Oil Spill: One Year Later|
|How to be happy: Divided we fail|
|Purdue Claims World Record Goldberg Machine|
|Radiolab Presents Symmetry|
|25 Great Books By Legendary Scientists [Books]|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Style File: Boho Chic 101|
|Functional MRI shows how mindfulness meditation...|
|Citing Cost, NASA Bows Out Of Two Astrophysics...|
|Sonata A La Vida|
|Range Rover Evoque Launch|
|Radek Skrivanek: The Dying Aral Sea: Photographs|
|Detailed Comparison of Premium WordPress Theme...|
|The LASTIKA chair|
|Sustainability in 7: Chris Hacker on the Design...|
|More on the Spiritualized Coachella Project|
|A Cross-Genre 4/20 Mixtape for the Ages|
|The Coolest 9 to 5s: 8 Offices that Blow Your Mind|
|Interview with Richard Pell, Director of the...|
|Barker Residence / davidclovers|
|More Webby Love: Best Community Nominee x5!|
|How to Tackle Adversity Like an Oyster|
|Excel Transpose Trick|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Pizza Saver plastic bags|
|The New Old Age: What the Night Brings|
|A Simple Fitness Plan for Travelers|
|Think Like a Doctor: A Litany of Symptoms|
|Get Down to Gwyneth Paltrow's Workout Playlist|
|Cond Nast Traveler: Hot List 2011|
|21 Weekend Outfit Ideas to Steal From Our Cover...|
|Cassidy Randall designers talk their line of...|
|Extreme Couponing: Don't Be Scared of the...|
|Kanye's Charity Mysteriously Folds [Celebrity]|
|8 Reasons People Stay Anonymous|
|The Old Shoes Behind Billy Reid's New K-Swiss...|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Kitchen Fundamentals: Basic Knife Skills|
|10 Essentials: Alexandre Plokhov|
|VWs new new Beetle 2012|
|Interactive SUPER 8 Trailer In PORTAL 2!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Priest - Trailer 2|
|Dark Knight Rises Roles Revealed for Joseph...|
|New International X-Men: First Class Trailer...|
|Watch: Another New International 'X-Men: First...|
|Nicki Minaj -- GRINDING Lap Dance On NBA Superstar|
|TV Recap: 'Glee'|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Thor Will Be Unleashed In IMAX 3D|
|Bon Iver Announces Self-Titled New Album|
|Foo Fighters Claim First #1 Album With Wasting...|
|Rihanna's 'S&M' Reigns on Hot 100, Lady Gaga's...|
|R. Kelly to give fans 'love letter' on summer tour|
the big picture
|Photographers in peril|
|Cherry blossoms spring smiles in devastation|
|Photos of the Day: April 19|
|Wednesday, 20 Apr 2011|
|Quiet Photos of Turbulent South Africa|
|nordx - Trap|
|Believe In | September Industry|
|Comic for April 20, 2011|