- HAND TRANSPLANT. This is crazy.
- URGENT! Need to know right fucking now: Is it safe for octopi to drink beer?
- New bill to strip teachers of their ability to teach for two years - or for life - for striking, talking...
- Confirmed that my boss is an asshole....and also the best boss ever
- Cats try to understand the treadmill
- TIL that a Texas politician once passed a resolution praising a the Boston Strangler - a mass murderer - to...
- cut my life into pizza...
- Hey you, ya you.. come over here, I wanna show you something..
- TIL Wendy's has a $1 keychain that gives a free Jr. Frosty with each purchase (unlimited usage)
- Glenn Beck gets schooled by activist Rob Kampia on marijuana prohibition
- She married an African when interracial marriage was illegal in almost half the U.S. At 24, she moved from...
- New polling shows that 64% of voters think the best way to address the deficit is to raise taxes on the...
- The guy in the Valve splash screen
- Turns out Lady Gaga's manager was a liar
- IAMA: Internet Meme ... Rasta Science Teacher
- TIL Octopuses are so intelligent they are considered honorary vertebrates by the UK
- I use to think reading as a child was boring. Then I found this book.
- I'm just glad that Jason Statham apparently found as much humor in this as I did.
- TRON: Legacy is on Youtube!
- I would have given this child an A+ for creativity.
- Our country.
- TIL one in every 5,000 babies is born without a butt-hole, which has to be created manually by the...
- What is the most quotable movie of all time?
- Screw asshole, who's the biggest BAMF/awesome stranger you've come in contact with?
- AMA- tom dwan
- The Original First Person Shooter
- Tina Fey autograph factory
- The only reason I care about Easter
- You get drunk. You black out. What's the best/worst/weirdest place you've woken up.
- Director of "Restrepo" and Photographer Chris Hondros killed in Misurata, Libya.
- You Complete Me
- "I'd Like To Read a Passage From 'Escape to Hell' And Then Sign Copies and Take Questions - Though If...
- And There's Obviously No Bias Involved In The Study
- Just Awful
- Then He Has To Invent A Way For The Recipient's Brain To Communicate The Thought, "Stop Calling Me!"
- A Slogan We Can Believe In, Barely
- For The Day When Sren Kierkegaard Is As Popular As Peyton Manning
- Water, Water Everywhere...And Maybe An Actual Drop or More to Drink
- The Sky, Once Again Showing Who's Boss
- For Richer, For Poorer, For Down, For Across...
- Are Those Last 15 Seconds Really Necessary?
- What Is That Thing?
- The Sad, Beautiful Fact That We're All Going To Miss Almost Everything
- Leave It To Christopher Hitchens...
- Which Is It? Make Up Your Mind...
- Grete Waitz, R.I.P.: Thousands (and More) Will Remember You Fondly
- Is He Running For President Or Auditioning For The Three Tenors?
- Life Is A Blur
- Wow - For Those Scoring at Home, That's Under 4:42 Per Mile. For 26 Consecutive Miles.
- The Animosity That Dare Not Speak Its Name - Ever Again
- So Glad That No One Is Laughing At You, Though
- The Burpee, The Squat, The Butterfly? Which Is The Best Exercise?
- The Theory Does Not Hold. Long Live the Theory.
- 'If We're In Hell Now, All We Can Do Is To Crawl Up Towards Heaven'
- 4 Operations, 10 Procedures, 1 Amazing 6-Year-Old
- Senator questions Apple over tracking
- Inside Japan's nuclear 'hot zone'.. [Video]
- Stricter enforcement of nuclear evacuation zone to begin.
- Jetpack sets new flight record [VIDEO]
- The Six Most Important Things That Make A Good Horror Film
- UCLA's first hand transplant patient adapting well to new hand
- 3D Porn Film Beats Avatar at Hong Kong Box Office
- Video: McDonald's Hiring Day Turns Violent
- Police arrest man INSIDE his house for taking cell phone video of traffic stop
- The Weinstein Company Suing to Keep 'The Crow' From Being Made
- In line to the throne: Artist's impression of Prince William and Kate Middleton... using an Etch A Sketch...
- Anxiety linked to brain chemical
- Simpson's Character Infographic
- BP to Sue US Firm Over Deepwater Disaster
- A Boy's View of 'Heaven': Is It Real?
- 5 Biggest Early Entree NBA Draft Busts
- Skynet is about to attack. 4-21-2011
- MPAA: Democratizing Culture Is Not In Our Interest
- Apple Crushes Earnings Again, With 95 Percent Profit Growth
- Tyler Perry Blasts Spike Lee: Spike Can Go Straight to Hell!
- When Unemployment Hits Hard [Pic]
- There is No Such Thing as the State: We Must Love One Another or Die
- Energy saving light bulbs 'contain cancer causing chemicals'
- Apple crushes Street forecasts, iPad backlogged
- Here is a Baseball Movie for All 30 Major League Teams
- Gasoline Prices: $6 Gas? Could Happen if Dollar Keeps Getting Weaker - CNBC
- 14 Alternative Inception Posters [PICs]
- Florida Ends Program That Gave Superhero Capes To Jobless
- Italy, France sending troops to advise Libyan rebels.
- Amazon Unveils Library Lending Program
- Pennsylvania Teen Helps Deliver Surprise Sister
- iPhones Secretly Tracking Users Location And Activity [VIDEO]
- Teen Helps Save Fishing Buddies When Boat Capsizes
- Pluto's Atmosphere Doubles in a Decade [VIDEO]
- GOP Not Keen On Trump For 2012? [VIDEO]
- Colorado Farmers Donate 300,000 Eggs in Time for Easter
- Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest
- How Did Medics Drop British Grandmother Into Icy North Sea?
- Color-Coded Terror Alert System to be Replaced [VIDEO]
- Was Holly Bobo Abduction Related to Attack on Another Woman?
- Sony Shuts Down Production of PSP Go [VIDEO]
- Amazon to Launch Kindle Lending Library [VIDEO]
- Lawsuit Against Taco Bell Thrown Out [VIDEO]
- More Dangerous Storms Hitting US Today, Friday
- University Prof Calls for Congressional UFO Hearing
- Breaking the Blue Suede Glass Ceiling: Female Elvis Impersonators Talk Shop
- Kate Middleton Surpasses Lady Di as the Most-Mentioned Royal in the Media
- France, Italy to Send Military Advisers to Libya [VIDEO]
- Officials Fear Terror Attacks at Royal Wedding [VIDEO]
- Fitness Photographer Marries Teen He's Accused of Molesting
- Yahoo Shutting Down Buzz News-Sharing Service [VIDEO]
- Vote in Sheriff Arpaio's Mugshot of the Day Contest
- Tim Hetherington, Oscar-Nominated Journalist, Killed in Libya
- Lottery Millionaire Janitor Buys Track for School
- New Watergate Exhibit Offers 'Raw, Detailed' Look [VIDEO]
- New York Under Fire for Summer Camp Regulation [VIDEO]
- Are US, Other Allies Ignoring Saudi Arabia's Political Prisoners?
- Arizona Gov. Suprises, Vetoes 'Birther Bill' [VIDEO]
- Deadly Shooting in Florida Internet Cafe Caught on Camera [VIDEO]
- Google Map Maker Launches in the US [VIDEO]
- Unfit counsel
- Diamonds and Rust
- Welcome to the Traditional Family Values Center at Texas A&M!
- Gauss can prove two theorems with one proof.
- Eight Minutes of Nothing But Balls
- Honest Logos
- Iowa loophole voids mortgage
- The Management Myth
- We all live in Lester's basement now
- "As knowledge policy, for the creators of this knowledge, this is crazy"
- Ahoy, eh!
- Insert Imaginative and Witty Wordplay Involving Doctors and Cover Songs Here
- Everything Sucks Today
- R.I.P. Gerard Smith
- Another April 20th, another accident while gathering hydrocarbons
- Puzzle Hunters
- What It Says on the Tin. No, Really.
- Avoid the News
- My Mets Journal
- Tim Hetherington Killed in Libya
- THIS POST DESIGNED TO CREATE A MEFI CIVIL WAR
- The Thinking Atheist: 'Nothing More To Talk About'
- Happy Swamp Rabbit Day!
- People and animals.
- Atomic gardens
- Like a drag queen's acid nightmare
- The internet is too big to take on
- It's your Friendly Neighborhood Unemployed-Man!
- Cumbia Cumbia
- Deepwater Horizon: assessing the impact, one year on and related posts
- Kristof: 'Reserve Judgment' On 'Three Cups Of Tea' Author Mortenson and related posts
- Kate Beckinsale Likely Joining Colin Farrell in 'Total Recall' Remake and related posts
- Verizon and AT&T combine to sell 5.8 million iPhones in Q1 2011 and related posts
- Real Madrid Wins Copa del Rey and related posts
- Len Wiseman Offers His Wife Kate Beckinsale Lead Female Role in TOTAL RECALL and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan Probably Will Star in Gotti: Three Generations? and related posts
- Queen Elizabeth II Gives Formal Consent To Prince Williams Marriage To Kate Middleton and related posts
- BP oil spill: US marks anniversary and related posts
- Apple unveils fiscal 2011 Q2 results: 18.65 million iPhones, 4.69 million iPads sold and related posts
- Apple Earnings: $24.67 Billion Revenue, 18.65 Million iPhones, 4.69 Million iPads and related posts
- Watch The Beastie Boys' 'Fight For Your Right Revisited' and related posts
- A Solution For The LA Dodgers And Major League Baseball and related posts
- Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona 2011, Copa Del Rey Final: Underway In Valencia at the Estadio Mestalla and...
- Atlas Shrugged's success baffles movie industry insiders and related posts
- Groupon: Rare General Mills Sampler Pack + Coupon Booklet for $20 (Includes Free Shipping!) and related posts
- Lady Gaga Refuses Weird Al Yankovich Song, He Releases It For Free and related posts
- Real Madrid beat Barca to win Copa del Rey and related posts
- Michael Douglas Is Proud Of Catherine Zeta Jones For Being Bipolar and related posts
- BP sues Gulf oil spill companies and related posts
- Restrepo Director Tim Hetherington And Pulitzer Prize-Nominated Photographer Chris Hondros Killed In...
- Video: Beastie Boys Make Some Noise (aka Fight For Your Right Revisited) (long, uncensored version) and...
- The BP Oil Disaster, One Year Later and related posts
- Beastie Boys Make Some Noise Video and related posts
- A year after the Gulf of Mexico gusher, business as usual makes headway and related posts
- Another new X-MEN: FIRST CLASS trailer and related posts
- Thursday Threads: Kindle Library Lending, Ebooks #1 in Sales, Recommendation Engines and related posts
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Heads Back to Work After Seeking Treatment for Bipolar Disorder and related posts
- President Obama's Statement On One-Year Anniversary Of BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and related posts
- Amazon to Allow Library Lending of Kindle Books (Updated) and related posts
- Prince William Can Officially Marry Kate Middleton - ABC News (blog)
- Gut Bacteria Falls Into Three Major Types - U.S. News & World Report
- Japanese nuclear evacuation area now a no-go zone - Taipei Times
- iPhone Tracking Data Has Scary Implications - Huffington Post (blog)
- 2 Western photojournalists killed in Libya - Houston Chronicle
- Brewers owner not interested in Dodgers - USA Today
- Royal wedding doughnut debuts - Chicago Tribune
- Japan Seals Off Restricted Zone Around Nuclear Plant - Fox News
- Japan seals off no-go zone around nuclear plant - Houston Chronicle
- Photojournalists killed: Would you risk your life to tell the story? - CBC.ca
- Japan declares ''no-go'' zone;to check breast milk for radiation - IBNLive.com
- Veterans Affairs Palo Alto social media outreach to vets - Huffington Post (blog)
- A talk with Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen - Vancouver Sun
- Archbishop praises "unpretentious" Kate and William - Reuters
- Apple Shares Rise On 95% Jump In Quarterly Earnings - Wall Street Journal
- Two photojournalists killed in Libya - Ninemsn
- Frustration grows in Western capitals over Libyan stalemate - Washington Post
- A Columbine Anniversary Bomb Plot? - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Last updated at 3:22 PM on 21st April 2011 - Daily Mail
- Jennifer Lopez launches new reality series. Should she return to 'Idol' next ... - Entertainment Weekly
- iPhone 4 secretly tracks owner's movements - Montreal Gazette
- The Morning Fix: MLB takes over Dodgers! Forget Katie Couric, Ricki Lake is ... - Los Angeles Times
- Frank McCourt ousted, and Bud Selig gets rare turn as hero - USA Today
- AP Top News at 9:20 a.m. EDT - Newsday (subscription)
- 'Domestic Terrorism' Possible In Case Of Pipe Bomb In Mall Near Columbine - NPR (blog)
- Japan declares no-go zone around nuclear plant - Houston Chronicle
- Thin Kate Middleton buys honeymoon outfits ahead of royal wedding - Herald Sun
- Bits: Obama and Facebook in Warm Embrace - New York Times (blog)
- Frank McCourt Is Right But Will Still Lose Dodgers To Bud Selig - Forbes (blog)
- Bias charges for ex-Rutgers student who recorded tryst - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Is America ready for a reality TV president?
- If We're Eight Days Away From the Start of a Global Depression, Why is Obama Kicking it in Cali?
- Paul Ryan gets booed at town hall meeting
- If you like a ukulele, then a ukulele like-a you
- Seath Jackson, 15, Lured to House, Killed, Burned by Ex-Girlfriend, Other Teens, Police Say - ABC News
- BP Is Messing With the Wrong Woman,BP (which stands for Belching Petroleum) has made one wrong move. BP has...
- Denver, Boulder share national spotlight in push to legalize marijuana - The Denver Post
- Poll: Majority of Republicans Want to Tax the Rich
- Say Goodnight, Paul Ryan. Sweet Dreams
- WIKILEAKS: Chinese Company Selling Nuclear Equipment To Iran
- Meet Republican Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson: Nullificationist Who Opposes Child Labor Laws ~~~ VIDEO
- VA Social Services Board Rejects Gay Adoption
- GOP runs home to Mommy
- This Earth Week: Taking America Back From the Polluters
- Paul Ryan Can't Explain His Trickle Down Economics To The Voters
- Obama Is Taking Care of Business
- Non-Draft Military Means More Military Influence -- and More Americans out of Touch with Military Decisions
- How Have Hominids Dentition Adapted and Origin of Human Teeth
- Republicans Plan For 2012? Suppressing The Minority Vote
- Introducing: The Republican Muslim-baiting top 7 tracker ~~~ Shariah, Buy Scouts, Rotary, Jesus, et al.
- 10 Examples That Should Convince Anyone That We No Longer Live In The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The...
- Scandal of 80,000 on sickness benefits for minor ailments... including diarrhoea
- Matisyahu: How To Pray Like a Rock Star
- Papa John's, Huggies Pull Ads from Wonkette After Despicable Trig Palin Post
- Pope warns of falling belief in West
- Memo To Sean Hannity: Fox News' History Of Inciting Islamophobia And Racial And Ethnic Animosity
- Was Perugia Murder File duped by Daric Richie?
- Palin Tweeter-In-Chief Complains To Media About Her Not Getting Enough Coverage
- Paul Ryan Collected Social Security Entitlements Until Age 18
- Teddy Bears Soften Pain of Social Exclusion
- Relishing the Part of a Dogs Best Friend
- Magazine Preview: Autism Guru Fights for His Reputation and Theory
- Times Company Profit Falls on Weak Ad Revenue
- Pakistan Top Court Upholds Acquittals in Notorious Rape Case
- G.E. Tops Forecasts and Raises Dividend
- Poll Finds Few Favorites as G.O.P. Fight for President Gels
- A Village With the Numbers, Not the Image, of the Poorest Place
- FiveThirtyEight: Black Friday Clouds Future of U.S. Poker
- N.B.A. Prospect Gets 2nd Chance in Japan
- Fixating on a Future Royal as Elusive as Cinderella
- A Web Edge for Makers of Real Stuff
- In Online Games, a Path to Young Consumers
- Inferior Arms Hobble Rebels in Libya War
- Capitals 4, Rangers 3 (Double Overtime): Capitals Pounce on a Ranger Mistake
- Capitals 4, Rangers 3 (Double Overtime): Capitals Put Rangers on the Brink
- Wildlife at Risk Face Long Line at U.S. Agency
- National Latino Museum Plan Faces Fight
- Political Memo: Ryan, Pushing Budget, Resists Talk of Higher Office
- Beyond the Oil Spill, the Tragedy of an Ailing Gulf
- A Debate Over Window Blinds
- Mubarak Leaves an Air of Wistfulness
- Roommate Faces Hate-Crime Charges in Rutgers Case
- Netanyahu Invitation Puts Obama on Spot on Peace Plan
- Juvenile Killers in Jail for Life Seek a Reprieve
- What Drives Cellphone-Only Status
- For Threats of Terrorism, Two Words Will Warn
- Taliban Fan Fears of Infiltration in Afghan Forces
- Museums Are Finding Room for Couturiers
- Audience Up, Idol Defies TV Gravity
- On Location: A Do-It-Yourself Rental in Hollywood
- Can Tech Make the Desert Bloom Again?
- Pesticide Use Tied to Lower IQ in Children
- April 21, 1994: Our Solar System Is Not Alone
- Op-Ed: Psych Disorder Could Complicate Japan Quake Recovery
- We Like the Vibe of This iPad-Controlled Massage Chair
- Burning Question: Is Wi-Fi Squatting Illegal?
- Intel Aiming for Android Tablets This Year
- Apple Crushes Earnings Again, Profits Jump 95 Percent
- Porsche Rolls Out World's First Hybrid
- Gut-Bacteria Mapping Finds Three Global Varieties
- Newark Mayor Lures Panasonic With $100M Tax Break
- Skype Update for Android Fixes Security Flaw, Adds 3G Calling
- Video: R/C Runs on Aluminum Pull-Tabs
- Rose-Shaped Galaxy Pic for Hubble's 21st Birthday
- iPhone Tracks Your Every Move, and There's a Map for That
- Pendulum-Driven Machine Creates Giant Spirograph Art
- Light-Up Toy-Construction Kit Is Light on Fun
- Mozilla Updates Add-Ons for Firefox Early Release Channels
- New Materials May Allow One-Way Light
- SuperHero Backup Station for iPhone Is Too Slow to Fly
- Scorpions, Spiders and Sharks: Electron-Microscope Images
- Iron Man Gets Steampunk Makeover by Toy Modder
- April 20, 1940: Zworykin Unveils Electron Microscope
- Top Federal Lab Hacked in Spear-Phishing Attack
- Obama Holds Town Hall Meeting Inside Facebook's Walls
- Biggest Spider Fossil Ever Found
- Heck Yeah We're Turning Yahoo Around, Says CEO Carol Bartz
- Elisabeth Sladen, Doctor Who's Sarah Jane, Dies at 63
- Humpback Whales May Be Migratory Astronomers
- PlayBook Tablet Has a Spotty Day One in San Francisco
- Major Outage At the Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Counts Down To XP Death
- Graphene Super Paper Is 10x Stronger Than Steel
- Cisco Accused of Orchestrating Engineer's Arrest
- Amazon To Let Libraries Lend Kindle Books
- Google, Microsoft In Epic Hiring War
- Dollar Apps Killing Traditional Gaming?
- Skype Plugs Android App Privacy Hole
- Ruling Confirms Postal Service Discriminated Against GameFly
- British ISPs Fail To Defeat Digital Economy Act
- Why Does the US Cling To Imperial Measurements?
- Robot Throws First Pitch At Phillies Game
- Lasers To Replace Sparkplugs In Engines?
- The Tablet Debate: 3G Or Wi-Fi?
- NetBeans 7.0 Is Now Available
- Physical Rehab Device Built From Wii Balance Boards
- Purdue Claims World Record Goldberg Machine
- DOJ Limits Microsoft's Purchase of Novell Patents
- USAF Gets F-35 Flight Simulator
- Book Review: RESTful Java Web Services
- Intel Confirms That Android 3.0 Is Coming To x86 Tablets
- Linux Patent Protection Network Lures Facebook, HP
- The Government Internet ID Proposal
- Officials Say "Capes For the Unemployed" Plan Not Super
- CIA Declassifies Pages From Their Cookbook
- IPv6 Traffic Remains Minuscule
- Apple Logging Locations of All iPhone Users
- Microsoft: No Tablets Until It's Distinctive
- Rumors Pointing to September iPhone 5 Ship Date
- A Cheat Sheet To the Mobile-Patent Mess
- Firms battle over "Wines for Mommy" trademark
- Nerds in the kitchen, making macarons
- Plant medicine is bunk, says medicinal plant expert
- A year's worth of coverage of the BP Deepwater Horizon disaster
- Are you pregnant, or just tired?
- Raising money for surgery for Ghanian man with half-a-face
- Rapist convicted after false ginger claim
- UK gov't launches terrorism-attack dashboard contest
- Canada bans election-night tweeting on pain of $25K fine
- Ugliest couches in the world
- HOWTO: Get out of jail with early morning parole appointment
- UK Music Publishers file copyright complaint over public domain sheet music, GoDaddy nukes major music site
- Playing God with a high-speed/high-def video camera
- Victorian house's facade converted to a folding garage-door
- Austin chicken coop tour this weekend
- Xerox's first successful copier burst into flame so often it came with a fire-extinguisher
- Smell like an elf: RPG perfumes
- Photobooth Bert: dessicated hipster Muppet
- Carved-away goose-egg
- Dropbox's new security policy implies that they lied about privacy from the start
- Mail Rail: London's long-lost underground postal railroad
- Weird Al snubbed by Lady Gaga, releases his parody without permission as fair use
- Autocorrect's dishonorable intentions
- Diary (2010), by Tim Hetherington
- TIME tribute to Tim Hetherington and Chris Hondros, photojournalists killed today in Libya
- Bury, don't shred your documents
- Modern Paleo magazine
- To do in Austin, TX: "Third Annual Funky Chicken Coop Tour"
- Two photojournalists killed in Libya
- GE profits up 48 percent on news that not paying taxes is good for business
- Everybody suing BP causes BP to sue everybody else
- When the headline "Man nearly run down by ex-lover" shows up, who among us do not have the phrase...
- First responders save woman from capsized boat after being in the freezing water for over an hour. FARK:...
- There is nothing to fear, but fear itself... and super gonorrhea
- Apple included in its updated user agreement a provision allowing it to record the GPS position of iPads...
- There are only two things in this world that smell like fish. One of them is a highway covered in fish
- The great power of government is that it can help defend the defenseless, those who lack the power to...
- Convicted ATM skimmer faces up to 30 years of deposits
- Texas is using taxpayer money to tell kids how to get a secret abortion. Hard to believe, but some people...
- Man has convinced three different judges speed cameras in his area are giving bogus tickets -- using the...
- RI introduces "Good Time" bill aimed at keeping people in prison longer. Good times, good times
- Man: "I didn't shoot my wife; my two-year-old toddler did". Police: "Well, then we'll just...
- Nice: Being 73 and going on a luxury cruise. Not so nice: Becoming ill and needing to be rescued from the...
- Homeowner near busy Phoenix intersection treats giant hive on his property, bee-larity ensues
- Cow gives birth to rare set of tasty, tasty triplets
- Government worker wants to retire while she's "still young" at 102
- New fragrance launched based on different blood types. Because in this crazy world, we really want to make...
- Protip: If you're going to rob a bank, make sure you're not wearing the same clothes that you have on in...
- Photoshop this storm chaser
- High school admits that asking boy who wore high heels to school to take shoes off was a little extreme,...
- You've just won the Spanish Cup. What are you going to do now? I'm going to get the trophy crushed by the...
- "Investigators found a bloody spoon on the kitchen counter and Pogue's eyeballs in a trash can"
- Local oddball wants to press grapes, but faces the wrath of the Chicago way
- Greenway Design Group, Inc. Named a Finalist for TechAmerica High-Tech Innovation Award - msnbc.com
- Shopping Malls Become China Real Estate Hot Spot As Economy Shifts - Forbes (blog)
- Choosing New Vice Presidential Running Mate Could Help, Hurt Obama - YAHOO!
- iPhone tracking: What you need to know - CNN
- Queen Elizabeth Celebrates 85th Birthday - ABC News
- China Battles Drunk Drivers - Wall Street Journal
- Planning a Wedding Fit for a Royal? Read This First, Urge Legal & General - msnbc.com
- Mobile and Tablet Media "Smart" Option for Increased ROI Among Hispanics - msnbc.com
- BP sues partners as Gulf marks year since spill - Yahoo Finance
- Why Apple Tracks You Via iPhone: It's Not Why You Think - YAHOO!
- BP sues partners as Gulf marks year since spill - Forbes
- Political rift was tipping point for S&P - YAHOO!
- Obama to supporters: I understand your frustration - YAHOO!
- Libyan Rebels Claim Control of Post on Tunisian Border - FOX News
- ND lawmakers settle on 2 percent potash tax - AP - msnbc.com
- Libya arming civilians to fight any NATO attack - Reuters
- Lawsuits fly in BP's Gulf spill blame game - Yahoo Finance
- Five China Companies to Consider Investing in - Yahoo Finance
- Oil rises as dollar weakens - AP - msnbc.com
- The Queen celebrates 85th birthday at William and Kate's Wedding Venue - Wonder Wall
- Strong earnings lift stocks in early trading - Associated Press
- Ferry sinks in Bangladesh; 28 dead, more missing - YAHOO!
- Mortars pound Misrata; West talks of tougher action - YAHOO!
- Rate on 30-Year Mortgage Falls to 4.80 Pct. - ABC News
- Royal roundup: Queen turns 85; Kate goes shopping - USA Today
- Storm brings light rain to burned North Texas area - Forbes
- Baby Joseph returns home to Canada - AP - msnbc.com
- Unleashing an Economic Tsunami - New York Times
- Reports on mental health in stabbing case not done - AP - msnbc.com
- American Idol: The Top 7, Saving Lauren Alaina - New York Times Blogs
- Curtis Stone Address His Haters; Plans To Open LA Restaurant
- Fracking Spill In Pennsylvania Prompts Chesapeake Energy To Suspend Gas Drilling Across State
- Surprising Wine Pairings For Easter
- Amani Toomer: Roger Goodell Deals With Players Like Gestapo
- Sleep Deprivation Study: How Little Sleep Can You Get Away With?
- NBA Playoff Commentary: Lakers Need To Run Offense Through Bynum, Gasol -- Not Kobe
- Elif Batuman: Life After A Bestseller
- 'Henman House' By Ed Niles For $7.95 Million
- Los Angeles Weekend Events: Grilled Cheese Invitational, Visual Art At Hollywood Cemetery And Live Shows
- Percentage Of Americans With Stock Hits Eleven Year Low, Gallup Says
- McDonald's: Food Costs Will Rise By Up To 4.5 Percent This Year
- Jerry Seinfeld, Donald Trump In War Of Words Over President Obama's Birth Certificate
- James Frey To Return To Oprah Winfrey Show
- Dodgers Takeover: McCourt Could Challenge Decision
- Obama Targets 'Climate Change Deniers In Congress'
- Orange County GOP Calls For Marilyn Davenport, Sender Of Racist Obama Email, To Resign
- Kosher Wines For Passover And Beyond
- Filipinos Observe Lent With 'Penitensiya' Self-Flagellation Ritual (PHOTOS)
- Gastrocrats: Destroying Dining For The Rest Of Us?
- Ocean Countess Rescue: Sick Grandmother Dropped Off Cruise Ship Into Freezing Ocean
- After Arizona Veto, Guns On Campus Legislation Still Pending In Other States
- Artists Remix Classic Book Covers
- Steve Grossman, State Treasurer, Proposes 'Move Money' Plan In Massachusetts
- Time 100 2011: See The Techies That Made The list
- Gary Johnson 2012 Presidential Campaign Launches
- Wet, Salty Cat Found In NYC; Did It Swim From NJ?
- Group Hopes To Turn Michael Vick's Former Dogfighting Facility Into Animal Rehab Facility
- Karl Lagerfeld To Create Book-Scented Fragrance
- BO.LT Lets You Copy A Site Then Do With It What You Please
- Prescription Drug Abuse Spikes In Maine
- Blue Enigma Wallpapers For Free Download
- Leaked Photo of the New Facebook Phone
- Best Online Degree in Mathematics
- How to Treat Autism's Disorder?
- Funny sledding dog
- Paris Catacombs LEmpire De La Morts | Mad 4 Red
- Finding the Best Freelancer Website
- The History of Nursing in America: The Ultimate Web Guide
- How to Lose a Design Contest in 10 Ways | Logo Design Marketplace
- The World's Most Bizarre Foods
- 15 Weird New Stories Of March 2011 That Will Leave You Surprised | WebTabLab.com
- PetCareRx for All Your Pet Supply Needs
- Gaston Cantens Managing Corporate Relations for Florida Crystals
- Lady Gaga Concert Fell From the Piano | Weird Hut
- Samsung Series 9 NP900X3A For upmarket consumers
- Symbian Anna OS Update: Whats New in it? | VabyTech
- How to Prepare If You Think You Might Lose Your Job [Career]
- The 5 Traits That Get You Promoted to CEO [Career]
- FreshStart Syncs Your Browser Sessions Across Systems [Downloads]
- Polish Silverware with a Banana Peel [Clever Uses]
- D.O.E. and Google Team Up to Map Locations of Electric Car Charging Stations [Electric Vehicles]
- Growly Notes Brings OneNote-Like Note-Taking To Mac [Note Taking]
- How Number Psychology Impacts the Prices You'll Pay [Pricing]
- Disable Media Scanning in Specific Android Directories With a .Nomedia File [Photo Gallery]
- Y PPA Manager Update Adds Time-Saving Quicklists in Unity [Downloads]
- Peepmail Finds People's Email Addresses at Businesses [Search Techniques]
- From the Tips Box: Temporary Downloads, Windows Save Dialogs, and Vertical Browser Space [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Chrome Notebooks Could Arrive as a "Subscription" [For What It's Worth]
- Google Improves Search Autocomplete, Bases Predictions on Partial Phrases [In Brief]
- Super Google Reader Converts All Partial RSS Feeds into Full Feeds [Downloads]
- Replace Your Gadget's AA Batteries with a Rechargeable Cellphone Battery [DIY]
- Seamless Transitions Your Currently Playing Music Between Your Mac and iPhone [Video]
- QuickForget Sends Secret, Self-Destructing Messages Over Email [Privacy]
- Bring Your Work into Focus with These Mostly Bokeh Wallpapers [Video]
- FastScripts Puts Your AppleScripts in Your Menubar and Lets You Assign Keyboard Shortcuts [Downloads]
- Vertical Shades of Gray Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- ProtectYourVision Helps You Take Screen Breaks to Avoid Eye Strain [Webapp]
- Has Personal Technology Actually Helped You Exercise and Stay Healthy? [Reader Poll]
- How to Survive Horrible Cellphone Reception [Video]
- iPhoneTracker Shows Everywhere You've Been with Your iPhone [Video]
- Make Free Calls From Facebook with T-Mobile's Bobsled [Call Me]
- Focus, Filter, and Forget to Ease Out of Multitasking [Information Overload]
- Panabee Helps You Find the Perfect Domain Name [Domain Names]
- Skype Update for Android Patches Vulnerability, Adds 3G Calling in the U.S. [Updates]
- Use Your 'Superpower' To Be Great at Everything [Success]
- Follow Us on Facebook, Wholly or Individually [Announcements]
- Best job of 2011: software engineer
- Reasons and Solutions for Poor Application Performance with Database
- Universal Software Principles
- Top 5 Paid Games for Linux
- Google releases Chrome 11 beta with HTML5 speech input API
- NetBeans IDE 7.0 New And Noteworthy
- Microsoft goes native - HTML5 that is
- Your coding conventions are hurting you
- Technology and the future part 1
- Secret iPhone GPS data now available in Java
- NetBeans IDE 7.0 Features
- Do your scripting in Scala: walk directory trees
- PostgreSQL vs Oracle Differences #3 System Resources
- A whole new meaning for the term 'smart card'
- WP7 Business Cards application goes v. 1.1
- Basic4android - Android Programming
- Database Operations with WebMatrix: Part 2
- Database Operations with WebMatrix: Part 1
- Diary of a Cloud Backup part 1
- Uploading Files to a Database in C#
- Explaining C# lambda statements in one sentence (and LINQ in about 10)
- Shop talk with the Java 7 developers: A conversation with Martijn Verburg and Ben Evans
- Enterprise architecture and agile development
- jQuery Dialog Box Tutorial
- Interrogating Prerequisites for Minimal Logging in Bulk Import Part 1
- Java 7 and NetBeans 7
- Binary Search Explained in C#
- Using the CameraCaptureTask in Windows Phone 7
- A Dog's Joy Ride
- Back of Cat vs. Front of Cat
- Math vs. Speed Cameras
- Magic Garage Door
- Good Samaritan Stuck in Sunroof
- Easter Egg Balloons
- Ugliest Couch Contest
- What Is It? game 174
- The History of The High Five
- Alphabet Ice Cube Tray
- World's Tallest Tree
- Classic Book Covers Re-Imagined
- Carved Eggshell
- Runner Gets to Home by Jumping over the Catcher
- Astoundingly Detailed LEGO Serenity
- Monopoly the Movie
- Forward on the March of Progress! 7-11 Unveils the Dual Chambered Slurpee
- Olivia Catches A Giant Goldfish
- Women Find Men with Long Ring Fingers Attractive
- This is a Courier Bike Used by a Fertility Clinic in Copenhagen
- Jason Vorhees Friday the 13th Pop! Bobblehead
- Dungeons & Dragons-Themed Perfumes
- Man Tries and Fails to Rob Convenience Store Using a PlayStation Controller
- Two Bullets That Hit Each Other Head-On
- Active Twitter Users Have Shorter Relationships
- Pot Shop Raided on 4/20
- Danger Zone
- iPhone Secretly Records Your Movements
- Weird Al vs. Lady Gaga: "Perform This Way" Parody
- This Printer is Now Named Bob Marley
- Life-Size Barbie
- Back of a Web Page
- Artist Submitted Photo-Realistic Self-Portrait for USA Visa Photo
- Pok Beer, I Choose You!
- Star Ball
- Adaptive CSS
- The Usability of Passwords (by @baekdal) #tips
- Incompatible Browser | Facebook
- petewarden/iPhoneTracker @ GitHub
- Got an iPhone or 3G iPad? Apple is recording your moves - O'Reilly Radar
- FFFFALLBACK - A simple tool for bulletproof web typography.
- iPhone keeps record of everywhere you go | Technology | guardian.co.uk
- Pythex: a Python regular expression editor
- jQuery Fundamentals
- 3 Major Issues with the Latest iPhone Tracking Discovery | Alex Levinson
- Artificial Intelligence Textbooks
- THE GAGA SAGA AL'S BLOG
- From Me To You
- DVCS-Autosync: A personal Dropbox replacement based on Git | Rene Mayrhofer's virtual home
- A new micro clearfix hack
- After 5 years of surfing reddit, these are my favorite discoveries... : reddit.com
- Panabee: Search Portal
- 10,000 Hours to Pro
- 2D Glasses
- Amazon Media Room: News Release
- Apple is not recording your moves
- Why Johnny cant build a decent user interface
- App Emails
- Heard mail chime go off, almost didn't open it. Glad I d... on Twitpic
- Streamline your git workflow with aliases - GIANT ROBOTS SMASHING INTO OTHER GIANT ROBOTS
- Is Sugar Toxic? - NYTimes.com
- Higher Taxes Don't Make Rich People Leave a State [Myths]
- Donald Trump Was Never Really Interested in Birtherism Anyway 
- Hot New Trend: Posting the Data Apple Secretly Collected on You [Privacy]
- Jennifer Lopez Is Starting Another TV Talent Contest [Reality TV]
- Lady Gaga Regrets 'Retarded' Remark [Gossip Roundup]
- Is Child's Hallucinatory Trip to Heaven 'Real?' USA Today Investigates [Books]
- Which Celebrity Couple Were Both Cheating with the Same Nanny? [Blind Items]
- Hero Professor in 'FUCK YOU REPUBLICANS' Scandal [College]
- Suspect Arrested In Toronto Webcam Murder [Crime]
- Gordon Ramsay's NYC Restaurant is Real 'Kitchen Nightmare' [Uproars]
- Gordon Ramsay's NYC Restaurant is Real 'Kitchen Nightmare,' Ha [Uproars]
- Chris Hondros: 1970 - 2011 [In Memoriam]
- There's a Law Protecting Your Airplane Peanuts [Travel]
- BP Goes on a Suing Spree [Lawsuits]
- Blunt-Crazed Subway Hotboxer Speaks [Quoted]
- Man Sought In Connection with Bombs Found At Mall Near Columbine [Scary]
- What If Logos Told the Truth? [Funny]
- The 4/20 Weed Cloud That Ate Boulder, CO [Video]
- Even Kids Know That Charlie Sheen Is Crazy [Video]
- Fox Tightens Security After Glee Extra Tweets Career-Ending Spoiler [Leaks]
- 'Glee' Extra Tweets Career-Ending Spoiler [Leaks]
- Taco Bell Would Like an Apology for Beef Lawsuit [Video]
- Hand Sanitizers Will Not Save You From the Coming Plague [Lies]
- Why is Kanye West's Charity Dead? [Failure]
- Blow Your Nose Before Going on Live TV [Video]
- What Your Stomach Bacteria Says About You [Science]
- Here's the Weird Al Lady Gaga Parody That Almost Never Was [Video]
- Meet the Bizarre Scientology Stalking Squad [Video]
- Photographer Chris Hondros Dies in Libya [Rip]
- Putin Will Get a Lot of Russian Women Pregnant [Programs]
|Poll Finds Lack of Passion for Republican...|
|Poll: Republicans Suicidally Depressed With...|
|The Department of Education: Our Commitment to...|
|After 'Black Friday,' American Poker Faces...|
|Gary Johnson Announces Presidential Bid|
|GOP schizophrenia on debt ceiling|
|David Thomson on Films: The Conspirator|
wall street j.
|GM Paid CEO $2.5 Million in 2010|
|McDonald's Slides on Margin Squeeze|
|Credit Card Delinquency on the Decline|
|The Nurture of Gretchen Carlson: A Guest Post...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Cities Are the Answer. What was the question?|
|The World's Most Innovative Companies|
|Franken Fumes Over iPhone Privacy Leak, NYTimes...|
|People Are Now Literally Plucking Their Gold...|
|Is silver a bubble or is the number of people...|
|Somewhere To Cry About|
|Pryor a no vote on raising the debt ceiling?|
|Debt collectors troll Facebook are they going...|
|Friskies' Slobbering Dog Ad Makes the Case for...|
|The Most Important Royal Wedding Question:...|
|Libya War Photographers' Final Hours|
|8 Scenes That Prove Hollywood Doesn't Get...|
|Old Spice Jungle Wilderness Commercial|
|I'm Pretty Sure the Creator of Marmaduke is on...|
|Sheriff launches "Mugshot of the Day"...|
|Le Circuit de Reims-Gueux|
|Sister Act Broadway Premiere Brings Out The...|
|Failed Jump Off Balcony|
|Alien Auroras to Aid Hunt for New Planets?|
|The Art of Science Learning|
|Selfish, Jumping Genes Might Stop Mosquitoes...|
|2012 Honda Civic Test Drive|
|How To Make Bacon Lip Balm|
|School Of Thought: Two Low-Key Studies, Big...|
|Top 10 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day|
|Ancient Europeans Were Mostly Righties|
|CultureLab loves... 22 April 2011 edition|
|555 Contest Winners Announced|
|Dinos of the Desert|
|Fruit flies on meth [Chemistry]|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Amazon to Launch Kindle Lending Library?|
|Lawn of native grasses beats traditional lawn...|
|New Night Vision Goggles Offer High-Res and...|
|Absolut Dalston Featured At Land Of Kings Festival|
|Hugh Dubberly: A 100-second Animation Inspired...|
|CSS3 vs. CSS: A Speed Benchmark|
|Sustainability in 7: Wendy Jedlicka's Seven...|
|Cecelia Webber's Butterflies|
|Controversial Photos of Kids Reenacting Abu...|
|Before I Die: Lively Interactive Street Art...|
|The Little Screens|
|5 Projects: Interview 4 / Brian Spring|
|More Webby Love: Best Community Nominee x5!|
|YouTube | Map My Summer|
|How to Tackle Adversity Like an Oyster|
|Personal Outsourcing Caveats|
|Links for April 21, 2011|
|Well: Think Like a Doctor: A Litany of Symptoms...|
|A Simple Fitness Plan for Travelers|
|Think Like a Doctor: A Litany of Symptoms Solved!|
|Fiber-Filled Polenta Is a Great Gluten-Free...|
|Cond Nast Traveler: Hot List Hotels 2011|
|21 Weekend Outfit Ideas to Steal From Our Cover...|
|Classy costumes make the movie Lotus Eaters shine|
|Jennifer Egan Wins Pulitzer Prize, Commits...|
|Should You Trust Dream Warnings?|
|How to Prepare If You Think You Might Lose Your...|
|9 Bright Yellow Accessories|
|The Cleanest Way to Celebrate Earth Day (If You...|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Kitchen Fundamentals: Basic Knife Skills|
|Asus Bamboo Laptop 2011|
|This Is For You, Trashcan!! Four Clips From...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Larry Crowne - Trailer|
|Total Recall: Reese Witherspoon's Best Movies|
|Dish Network Plans to Keep some 600 Blockbuster...|
|Fox Searchlight Snags Sundance Selected Film...|
|Lady Gaga TRIPS OUT During Live Show -- AGAIN|
|'Idol': More J.Lo in season 11?|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Kate Beckinsale Up for Role in Total Recall Remake|
|Band To Watch: Unknown Mortal Orchestra|
|Dr. Dre Wins Chronic Royalties Lawsuit|
|Kenna Launches Three-EP Series|
|Heroism on the Coachella Ferris wheel: A...|
the big picture
|Cuba looks back - and forward|
|Remembering Chris Hondros|
|Thursday, 21 Apr 2011|
|Parting Glance: Chris Hondros|
|Something that death can touch|
|Kadir Murat Tosun - Rumelia Lighthouse|
|The Photography Post : JUMP with PHILIPPE !!!|
|Comic for April 21, 2011|