- IAmA Request: David Simon, creator of The Wire and Treme.
- I've become awkward with girls online too....
- Charlie Sheen responds to media outrage by ranting about warlocks and tiger blood. Russell Brand...
- Im making High-res portal 2 posters, Just finished the first one. More coming soon!
- Feeding a fish to a bigger fish
- Best $5 I've ever found...
- Previously denied a restraining order, woman is violently beaten by her ex-marine husband in Judges chamber...
- Found this in the bathroom at work today
- Mystery Egg
- I recently came across this man's story and feel others would enjoy it as I have.
- The Public Overwhelmingly Wants It: Why Is Taxing the Rich So Hard? The obvious answer is that rich people...
- Finished Portal 2 Co-op with a friend. Now the roommates are giving it a try...
- awww yeeaah...
- My new favourite graffiti, spotted in Brighton (UK)
- Germany expels openly homophobic imam - Authorities in Germany have ordered the expulsion of a visiting...
- What I did today. Long time lurker, thought this was worthy of posting.
- Portal 2 - Did I do this map correct Reddit?
- IAmA babysitter, maid, secretary, chef, travel agent, waitress, chauffeur, calendar, alarm clock and so...
- The most powerful chastity belt ever invented.
- We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.
- I work in a brothel (Photo validation) AMA
- I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite aisle at Target.
- Dear college professors...
- My teacher didn't allow us to say the term "bullet points" because it "promotes...
- I took my dad to the mall the other day...
- A piece of historic art I think belongs on r/trees...
- I'm not riding this bus.
- ATTN Amazon: This guy knows how to run a cloud.
- Would you still masturbate if, instead of millions of sperm coming out, only one big one came out and you...
- You know what to do [found this on r/pics]
- A Short Film That Means Even More Now
- It's Official: We Have Made Ourselves Crazy
- 16 Beautiful Places Around the World That Won't Be Like That Forever
- The Scary Thing? For Too Many Conservatives, This Is No Parody
- What Do A-Rod, Carlos Tevez, and Mogogi Gabonamong Have In Common?
- Nano Squalor: A Different Kind of Dollhouse
- When a Real Road Looks Like a Hot Wheels Track
- I Can't Do That Anymore, Dave
- War Crime Images the Pentagon Doesn't Want You To See
- In That Case, I'm Glad I Don't Always Use My Whole Brain
- 252 Firefighters = 1 CEO
- You Complete Me
- "I'd Like To Read a Passage From 'Escape to Hell' And Then Sign Copies and Take Questions - Though If...
- And There's Obviously No Bias Involved In The Study
- Just Awful
- Then He Has To Invent A Way For The Recipient's Brain To Communicate The Thought, "Stop Calling Me!"
- A Slogan We Can Believe In, Barely
- For The Day When Sren Kierkegaard Is As Popular As Peyton Manning
- Water, Water Everywhere...And Maybe An Actual Drop or More to Drink
- The Sky, Once Again Showing Who's Boss
- For Richer, For Poorer, For Down, For Across...
- Are Those Last 15 Seconds Really Necessary?
- What Is That Thing?
- The Sad, Beautiful Fact That We're All Going To Miss Almost Everything
- Leave It To Christopher Hitchens...
- Which Is It? Make Up Your Mind...
- Grete Waitz, R.I.P.: Thousands (and More) Will Remember You Fondly
- Is He Running For President Or Auditioning For The Three Tenors?
- McDonalds To Bump Prices Yet Ads Wax Fifties Nostalgic [w/vid]
- This Week in Movies: Unicorns, Elephants, and a Rampaging Grandma [w/vid]
- Will NFL Receiver Hines Ward Win Dancing With The Stars?
- Does the Internet Help or Harm the Environment? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- APOD: 2011 April 23 - Shadows at the Lunar South Pole
- Israel intellectuals and artists back Palestinian state
- Don't Like a Weak Dollar? Might as Well Get Used to It
- It Only Doesn't
- New Max Payne 3 Screenshots shows a variety of styles and details
- The 30 Best PC Games
- Canada ranked second-happiest country in the world
- Naked Golfers Want A Course Of Their Own
- WTF! Two Black Women Beat White Girl Into Seizure At McDonalds
- Congressman, Senator Seek Answers From Steve Jobs About iOS Tracking File
- 10 Definitely Not Racist Comic Book Characters That Are Actually Totally Racist
- Would This Video Make You Stop Eating Beef? Futures Traders Think So
- Easter Eggs [VID]
- 10 Hollywood Players Who Could Buy the Los Angeles Dodgers
- National Geographic: Earth Day 2011
- Canadian Government Forces Citizens to Watch What They Tweet
- McCain visits Libya, calls on US to arm rebels (VIDEO)
- Woody Point is an awesome spot just north of Brisbane, Queensland
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Punishing Us For Liking Jeremy Renner By Making Us Sick Of Him
- Google Censors Alternate Domain of Seized Streaming Site, By Mistake
- Goose Fight With Surprise Ending
- British Couple Learn the Ins and Outs of Reviewing Sex Toys [w/Vid]
- Bay Area Cemetery Orders Russians to Remove Renegade Headstones
- Google Earth Maps Out At-Risk Populations Around Nuclear Power Plants (PICS)
- Hitchens' address to American Atheists
- Large Hadron Collider smashes beam intensity record, inches closer to discovering God particle
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Bail, Leaves Jail in Theft Case
- 'Gut Flora' Separates Humans Into 3 Different Groups [VIDEO]
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Could Fight Malaria [VIDEO]
- Die-Hard Tupac Impersonator Prepares for Big-Screen Audition
- Las Vegas Mob Exhibit Gets Whacked (by Critics)
- Jon Kyl's Erroneous Statement 'Stricken from the Record' [VIDEO]
- Tillman the Skateboarding Dog Rolls Into AOL Weird News
- Gang Member With Tattoo of Crime Scene Convicted of Murder
- Apple Races Ahead of Google for Cloud Music [VIDEO]
- President Obama Heckled at Fundraiser [VIDEO]
- Will Donald Trump's Same-Sex Stance Alienate Gay Travelers?
- 83-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Finally Celebrates Bar Mitvah
- Expert: Mexican Drug Cartels Infesting US, Even Our National Parks
- Woman's Screams Alert Brooklyn Neighbors, Attacker Flees [VIDEO]
- California Family Approaches Zero Waste
- In Death Valley Heat, Salt Creek Pupfish Find a Way to Survive
- Naked Ambition: How PETA's Strategy of Nearly Nude Protesting Pays Off
- Feeling Green? Buy Paper Made Out of Poo
- Conspiracy Theory: Why, Really, Did Nevada Remove Geocaches?
- For Rocker Jackson Browne, Every Day is Earth Day
- Green Taxi Company Grows Fleet and Bottom Line
- Parents to Change Record-Setting 10,000 Cloth Diapers
- Earth Day: The Planet's Most Extreme Places [PHOTOS]
- The Earth From Above [PHOTOS]
- Drawing Cards to Settle an Election Tie in North Las Vegas
- Earth Day: Endangered Species [PHOTOS]
- On Earth Day, Oil Cleanup Continues in the Gulf [PHOTOS]
- Earth Day: A Look Back [PHOTOS]
- Convicted Murderer's Wife: I Slept With Defense Attorney During Trial
- Asteroid and Meteors on the Way, NASA Says 'Stay Calm'
- "Yes, that's what I want to do develop visionable avatars."
- It's alive, again!
- The Thunderclown
- We're going to need to talk about these false positives on your next performance review, boy shepherd.
- The Gutsiest Gal to Ever Gather News!
- Happy Easter, bunny!
- Interactive toothpick sculpture of SF
- This is daddy. His head is shaped like a decayed turnip.
- Shunned House for Sale
- Papers and More on Data Mining
- Next Gen, Nuke-Powered Rover Will Search For Life On Mars
- we can't be happyt underground
- Good news, everybody!
- Did you get my good side?
- The wreck of the web.
- How These Two White Guys Wound Up In This Kendrick Perkins Family Photo
- Atlantropa: Dam in the Straits of Gibraltar and Flood Africa
- "Brilliant, audacious, and exuberant Hahn-Bin mesmerized the sold-out crowd."
- Asian ceiling?
- Genius is being used a little loosely here
- "MY MINIONS HAVE FAILED ME. YOUR DOOM AWAITS IN MY CHAMBER!"
- Going to the extreme with coupon clipping
- Abstract Expressionism lives!
- Custom Robot Toys in Afghanistan
- Vaccination-autism debate turns nasty
- From the beginning to the end
- fight for your right
- Lindsay Lohan is sentenced to 120 days in jail for violating her probation in necklace theft case [Updated]...
- Hope and Change goes bust: NYT/CBS Poll - Nation's mood at lowest levels in 2 years and related posts
- McCain Visits Libya, Praises Rebels and related posts
- Game 19: Red Sox Look To Extend West Coast Streak To Three Against Angels and related posts
- St. Louis Tornado Causes Damage, Injuries At Lambert Airport and related posts
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Honor Princess Diana's Memory and related posts
- iPhone 5: iPod touch back, 3.7 inch display, gesture-based home button, inductive charging? and related posts
- Pastor Terry Jones Found Guilty Of Inciting Inciting For A Protest He Hadnt Held Yet and related posts
- Chauncey Billups Out, Amare Stoudemire Remains Game-Time Decision for Game 3 Against Celtics and related posts
- The Tea Party and Ayn Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged' and related posts
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Hit the Beach [Photo] and related posts
- Earth Day Gets Official Snub In The Land Of Gaylord Nelson and related posts
- The Hunger Games Cast So Far: Deadwood's Paula Malcomson to Play Katniss's Mother and related posts
- How Much Should You Freak Out About Apple and Google Tracking Your Location? and related posts
- Hurt Locker Jeremy Renner To Replace Matt Damon In Bourne Series and related posts
- Lindsay Lohan Necklace Theft: 120 Days In Jail Reduced to Misdemeanor and related posts
- Apple readies online music service; Google may tap Spotify to keep up and related posts
- Gaylord Nelson's lasting legacy and related posts
- Breaking News: Judge Reduces Lindsay Lohans Charge To A Misdemeanor and related posts
- Judge Rules Lohan Violated Probation, Sets Trial Date and related posts
- McCain lauds rebels in Libya visit. As if the Rebels Needed This Kiss of Death! Who is Next to Visit...
- Jeremy Renner Vs. Matt Damon ? and related posts
- Review: Water For Elephants Takes the Circus Seriously and related posts
- Water for Elephants Review: Almost Everything is an Illusion and related posts
- Ensign Resigned to Avoid Testimony to Senate Ethics Committee and related posts
- Lawmakers Again Ask Apple About Location Data and related posts
- Apple's iPhones and Google's Androids Gather Location Data and related posts
- Will Google Partner With Spotify on a Music Service? We Doubt It [REPORT] and related posts
- Samsung Counter Sues Apple For Patent Infringement In Korea, Japan & Germany and related posts
- Sony Struggles With Outage of PlayStation Network and related posts
- Pakistan army: we have broken 'backbone' of terrorists - CTV.ca
- US: Predator Drone Strikes Libya - Voice of America
- Miami Dolphins receiver Marshall in intensive care after stabbing - Daily Mail
- Lohan Sentenced to 120 Days, But Quickly Released - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Tornadoes swipe Missouri, close St. Louis airport - AFP
- Five die in Pakistan suicide attack - The Press Association
- Mo. tornado leaves houses flat, widespread debris - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Brandon Marshall stabbed, sources say - ESPN
- St. Louis Airport Damaged, Closed Indefinitely After Storm - BusinessWeek
- St. Louis tornado rips roof off airport terminal, passenger describes the ... - New York Daily News
- iPhone Tracking Not News, Not Unique, and Not Ominous - PCWorld
- Manufacturing majesty to camouflage the everyday - Sydney Morning Herald
- Pentagon Confirms First Predator Drone Strike in Libya - ABC News
- iPad, iPhone, I do: it's the world wide wedding - The Age
- At least nine killed in Syria funerals as two MPs quit - Al-Bawaba
- Apparent Tornado Shuts Down St. Louis Airport - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Libyan Forces Leave Misrata - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Russia tells Syria to speed up political reforms - Ahram Online
- Lambert Airport in St. Louis closed, crews clean up after tornado leaves ... - The Canadian Press
- US leaves Pak base from where drones operated: report - IBNLive.com
- US launches Predator drone airstrike in Libya: Pentagon - Xinhua
- Galaxy lets Beckham off for the royal wedding - NDTV.com
- Kate and William: A 'So British' wedding menu - Hindustan Times
- Sorry Harry, the beer's orf: Prince William and Kate ban pints from Wedding ... - Daily Mail
- Royal Wedding 2011: Kate Middleton and Prince William ban pints from the reception - Daily Mail
- Syrian protesters flee from gunfire - Telegraph.co.uk
- Syria buries scores of dead; more protests expected - Vancouver Sun
- Obama Says US Can't Afford Cuts to Clean Energy Investments - Bloomberg
- 112 DIE IN SYRIA'S GOOD FRIDAY MASSACRES - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia
- Attrition in Misrata as Libya heads for 'stalemate' - euronews
- Rafael Espinoza, Popular Cop, Is Illegal Immigrant: Officials
- Radical Right: GOP Sponsor Of "Don't Say Gay" Bill Likens Homosexuality To Bestiality
- Little-Known Black History Fact: The C.R. Patterson & Sons Carriage Company
- Little-Known Black History Fact: Bass Reeves
- Sony's Ohga, credited with developing CD, dies
- Fareed Zakaria on Donald Trump and coded racism
- Shutter Fraternities for Young Women's Good
- REPORT: Beginning With Reagan, The 46 Year-Long Republican War On Medicare
- David Frum: Two Cheers for the Welfare State (or, Reagan Conservative Incites Libertarian Lynch Mob)
- Alabama Man Pleads Guilty to Role in Tax Fraud Conspiracy
- Colorado Rapids Vs. Seattle Sounders: Steve Zakuani's Horrific Injury Renders Result Almost Meaningless -...
- New York Broker Pleads Guilty in International Stock Fraud Scheme
- 78% of All Americans Believe Jesus Christ Was the Son of God
- Cost of 'don't ask, don't tell' repeal lower than expected - USATODAY.com
- Backlog buries veterans' claims - USATODAY.com
- Gates: Little impact on military from gay policy - USATODAY.com
- Officials: Popular cop in Alaska Illegal immigrant
- Weekly Address: Stopping Oil Market Fraud, Beginning a Clean Energy Future | The White House
- Solution for fatigued aviation workers eludes FAA
- Cat Stevens - Morning has broken - 1976 (live)
- 9/11 Responders & Terror Watch List
- Irrational Consumerism (or the few companies who fed the world)
- Religious discrimination? "An atheist activist with an axe to grind" speaks out - Los Angeles...
- NC jobless take on Perdue jobless benefits veto
- Louisiana doctor describes clusters of ailments among Gulf residents - CNN.com
- Obama claims 'no silver bullet' for bringing down gas prices
- An end to classic cars rumbling across Cuba?
- Rep. Allen West: Obama a 'Low-Level, Socialist Agitator' - Rep. Allen West - Fox Nation
- Liberals May Complain, But They've Still Got a Crush on Obama - FoxNews.com
- Green Steam Engine - ArkLaTexHomePage.com
- Airport Closed as Tornadoes Hit St. Louis
- Exercising the Option to Balance the Budget
- Rebels Say Libyan Troops Are Leaving Misurata
- Rebels in Besieged Libyan City Claim a Victory
- St. Louis Airport Is Damaged by Tornado
- With Funerals Set to Begin, Death Toll in Syrian Protests Rises
- Cuomos Home? The Address Says One Thing, the Map Another
- Official Royal Wedding List Released in UK
- BBC, Under Criticism, Struggles to Tighten Its Belt
- Now Batting, the Mayor: Second Baseman Takes Reins of His Hometown
- Confucius Statue Vanishes Near Tiananmen Square
- Mubarak Faces More Questioning on Gas Deal With Israel
- Amazons Trouble Raises Cloud Computing Doubts
- New Jersey Transit Worker, Fired After Burning Koran, Wins Back His Job
- Doctors INC.: Family Physician Cant Give Away Solo Practice
- Resignation Has Nevada Sorting Out the Fallout
- Tornado Causes Injuries at St. Louis Airport
- With Computerized System, Preventing the Police From Fixing Traffic Tickets
- Builders of New Homes Seeing No Sign of Recovery
- Staying Sharp in Wee Hours, Unlike Some Air Traffic Controllers
- Mets 4, Diamondbacks 1: Daviss Homer Lifts Pelfrey and Mets to Victory
- The Pour: Royal Wedding Wine May be Bubbly and English
- Celtics 113, Knicks 96: Knicks in Over Their Heads
- New Time Warp for Doctor Who
- Ex-Blackwater Guards Face Renewed Charges
- The Saturday Profile: An Evangelical Preachers Message Catches Fire in Ukraine
- Lohan Gets Jail Sentence for Probation Violation
- Admirers Call It Art, but the Police Call It a Problem
- Labor Board Case Against Boeing Points to Fights to Come
- Off the Dribble: Live Updates: Knicks vs. Celtics
- Television 'Deaths' Become Morbid Obsession for Berlin Artist
- 5 Rides for 9-to-5s: Commuter Bikes Tested and Rated
- Exercise Accessories Help You Measure Up
- Spring Test 2011: Get Outside, Get Fit, Get Wired!
- Bugaboo Donkey Is the Optimus Prime of Children's Strollers
- Rumor: LHC Sees Hint of Higgs Boson
- Google Voice, Sprint Make a Very Nice Couple
- Solving the Silk Stocking Murder in Rockstar's L.A. Noire
- Biden Death Threat Case: Man Says He's Not Guilty Anymore
- Giving Nature Its Own Rights Might Avert Future Oil Disasters
- 'Nude Nuns' Judge Questions Mass BitTorrent Lawsuit
- Why You Should Care About the iPhone Location Problem
- Doctor Who's New Season Promises Creepy Villains, Neil Gaiman
- The Science Behind Stickers on College Football Helmets
- Discovery Makes Fuel Cells 'Orders of Magnitude Cheaper'
- It's Time for Mobile Music Apps to Grow Up
- Electric Beer Truck Delivers Great Taste, Less Filling
- Exclusive Video: Shark Men Explains Great White's Acute Senses
- Happy Easter: Pygmy Rabbits Reintroduced to Wild
- Alt Text: Save These Ailing Kickstarter Projects
- Building the Guitar You'll Keep
- What's Inside: Easter Candy
- April 22, 1970: Tell Your Mother You Love Her
- Dr. Sudoku Prescribes: Tetromino Minesweeper
- AT&T Files to Buy T-Mobile Amid Objections
- Twitter Campaign Tries to Save Chuck From Cancellation
- Facebook Page Becomes Memorial for Libya Journalists
- 275-Million-Year-Old Lizard Had First-Known Toothache
- Google's Groupon Clone Now Live
- Why and How Apple Tracks Your iPhone Location Data
- The Real Reason Apple Is Suing Samsung
- Google Will Save Videos After All
- Why People Should Stop Being Duped By the 3D Scam
- Pirate Party of Canada Promises VPN For Freedom
- Sony Should Pay For OtherOS Removal, Says Finnish Board
- Mitigating Fukushima's Dangers, 42 Days In
- A Glimpse Inside Google's South Carolina Data Center
- Minnesota School Issues iPad 2 To Every Student
- Wardrivers Target Seattle Businesses
- RockMelt: Google Chrome, Only Better
- Turning GPS Tracking Devices Against Their Owners
- Linux Kernel Suffering Power Management Regression?
- More Nintendo Console Rumors
- Microsoft Kicks Off Third-Party Bug Warnings
- Police Using Apple iOS Tracking Data For Forensics
- Revolution of the Science Fiction Authors
- AT&T Admits Network Can't Handle iPhone, iPad Traffic
- Smell Like An Orc
- The Space Station As a Simulated Mars Mission?
- Book Review: Agile Development & Business Goals
- Greenpeace Says the Internet Emits Too Much CO2
- How People Broadcast Their Locations Without Meaning To
- Licensing Problem Silences Internet Radio Stations
- Apple To Beat Google On Cloud Music
- Amazon Denies Skynet's Involvement In AWS Outage
- Army Develops Android-Based Framework For Battlefield Ops
- CERN, LHC Sets New Luminosity World Record
- Microsoft and Nokia Finally Sign Definitive Agreement
- RIM BlackBerry PlayBook: Unfinished, Unusable
- Leaked Activision Memos Compare CoD, Guitar Hero
- Algorithmic pricing loop sends book prices into orbit
- International Space Station improv sitcom
- Render frosted glass transparent with Scotch tape
- Alfred Kahn's brave 1977 bid for clear corporate prose
- Knotted cog from a 3D printer
- Steampunk Venetian mask
- How the new Haunted Mansion hitchhiking ghosts work
- Cigar box guitar tribute to Blind Willie Johnson: free MP3 album
- Cadbury Egg inside chocolate cupcake
- Videos of kids who are terrified by the Easter Bunny
- Android secretly stores location data too -- though less of it, and with less detail
- Two cool new kits from Make
- Obama declares Bradley Manning guilty
- Choral work based on Robert Frost poem repurposed after copyright problems
- How journalists uncovered earthquake risks in California's schools
- Room-sized spirograph
- Science and Zombies
- Citizen science in the Gulf of Mexico
- Elk calf frolics in a puddle
- Portal turret Easter egg
- Just in time for Earth Day: The worst Earth Day press releases
- A demographically representative congress
- Meet Science: What is "peer review"?
- Zombie comic tutorial for using the college library
- Clown-suited blackmailer convicted
- Models and the scientific method
- Gigantic papercraft Audi
- XKCD's Tetris Heaven for real
- Donnie and Marie's Star Wars
- Michael Chabon's introduction to The Phantom Tollbooth 50th anniversary edition
- Got some Duct Tape? Want an extra $5,000 for college? Well, make yourself a nice Duct Tape dress, wear it...
- GM, that incompetent and doomed behemoth of an auto-maker that the socialist Obama should have let die off...
- Police officer orders passenger out of car due to "faint odor" of marijuana. Massachusetts...
- Photoshop Theme: Drive-through services not invented yet. Link goes to inspiration
- Homeless woman arrested for sending her kid to school because she didn't technically live in the school...
- Gallant lays low and lets the heat die down following his bank robbery. Goofus posts "I'M RICH"...
- While April showers may come your way, If you steal some flowers, in jail you'll stay. So if it's raining,...
- Hot, progressive Finnish governor asked to come to work more often. Subby experiments with how many lies he...
- Boston officials ask restaurant to donate burritos to city event then threaten to shut down restaurant for...
- 33-year-old woman arrested for making boy's spring break the BEST, BREAK, EVER (with, MMMHHMM, yep mugshot)
- Not news: Girls Gone Wild bus shows up for promotion at bar. Fark: Disappointed that there weren't enough...
- Old & Busted: calling in sick to work because your tummy hurts. New Hotness: wanting to return to work...
- Man shot in head with potato gun is lucky an eye wasn't put out
- Castaway Ginger (and Black and White) washes ashore on Governors Island just in time for Caturday
- Toronto Transit Commission has problem with tasteful picture of Moses' balls
- Murder suspect tries to dodge a police manhunt by leaping into the Grand Canyon. Thelma, Louise unavailable...
- Today's mystery substance found on an airplane that causes mass panic is toilet paper
- We are 'just one hurricane' away from $6 a gallon gas
- Photoshop this tunnel of fun
- Man dies in house fire, but his $2 million comic collection survives to be inherited. Fark needs a...
- Caption this Asian motorcycle gang
- The latest tool used by police to subdue a suspect, lollipops
- Large tornado, now arriving Gate 11... Gate 12... Gate 13
- Ten year old girl is mad as hell about sexism, and she's not going to take it anymore
- Error establishing a database connection - Boston Herald
- UPI NewsTrack TopNews - United Press International
- Report: Myanmar set to ink int'l energy contracts - YAHOO!
- Tornadoes Hit St. Louis And Close Its Airport - New York Times
- US default could be doomsday option for economy - FOX News
- After the quake, time stands still - East Valley Tribune
- Thousands mark holy fire rite in Jerusalem church - Associated Press
- US official says youth empowerment will help avoid a repeat of Kenyas postelection violence - Washington Post
- Crews clean after tornado hits St. Louis airport - USA Today
- US Default Could Be Doomsday Option for Economy - ABC News
- Reading List: Kids carry Sabres; Preds rally for OT win - FOX News
- Lindsay Lohan Posts $75,000 Bail - ABC News
- Syria death toll hits 120 over 2 days, group says - Forbes
- In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - YAHOO!
- Video: Jamal Crawford does a Jamal Crawford thing to put the Hawks up 2-1 - YAHOO!
- Libyan rebels make key gains in besieged western city - CNN
- John Cook withdraws from Legends after learning partner Joey Sindelar cant play - Washington Post
- Towns altered in shadow of Japan nuclear disaster - YAHOO!
- Aust. PM: Tsunami Zone Is Scene of Great Sorrow - ABC News
- Dolphins Marshall reportedly in intensive care after being stabbed - CNN Sports Illustrated
- Sony pegs loss of PlayStation Network and Qrirocity service to an 'external intrusion' - YAHOO!
- Hernandez header extends United's lead - CNN
- Nigerian young poll workers in service corps come under attack, worried about upcoming vote - Washington Post
- British woman dies after she was dropped into frigid Norwegian Sea in cruise ship rescue - Washington Post
- Solution for fatigued aviation workers eludes FAA - YAHOO!
- Salmonella potential prompts cucumber recall - CNN
- Tornado closes St. Louis airport, damages nearby cities - CNN
- Pastor accidentally fires gun outside TV studio - Boston Herald
- Besides gasoline, these items will cost more - NorthJersey.com
- Iran leader's warning appears to rebuke president - YAHOO!
- Hawks Beat Magic 88-84 After Jamal Crawford's Clutch 3-Pointer (VIDEO)
- Donald Trump Hasn't Voted In Primary Since 1989
- Ali Abdullah Saleh, Yemen President, Accepts Deal To Step Down: WSJ
- Default On Debt Could Be Doomsday Option For Economy
- Daniel Renwick Gets 48 Years In Prison For Shootout With CO Police
- John Ensign Resignation Timing Raises Questions
- Chicago's Green Cabs: City Will Help Taxi Companies Buy Hybrid, Alternative Fuel Cars
- Judge Let Matthew Nellessen Walk Weeks Before He Allegedly Murdered His Father
- Bath Salt Drugs Found On Man In Murder-Suicide
- Blackwater Shooting Case Revived By Appeals Court
- Michelle Rhee, Geoffrey Canada Make 'TIME 100'
- Emma Watson Leaving Brown University
- Pesticides During Pregnancy May Hurt IQ
- Brandon Marshall Stabbed, In Intensive Care; Wife Is Main Suspect
- Antoine Dodson Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- First Predator Strike Carried Out In Libya
- Oprah: I Can't Save Canceled Soaps (VIDEO)
- Rafael Espinoza, Popular Cop, Is Illegal Immigrant: Officials
- 'Green Lantern' Trailer: Extended Look At Ryan Reynolds, Space Scenes (VIDEO)
- 2 U.S. Soldiers Killed In Southern Iraq
- Official Royal Wedding Guest List, Seating Plan Released
- Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Step Out To 'The Good Doctor' Premiere (PHOTOS)
- Syrian Forces Kill 6 In Crackdown, Witnesses Say
- 'Til The World Ends Remix': Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj Team Up (LISTEN)
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Married : Singer, Star Wed On Friday
- Libyan Army Ordered To Retreat From City Of Misrata, Says Wounded Government Soldier
- Lindsay Lohan Quickly Released From Jail After Posting $75,000 Bail
- Bobby Ryan Goal Video: Ducks Wings Scores Amazing Goal Against Predators
- Libya Says Army May Halt Fighting In Besieged City Of Misrata, Let Local Tribes Take Over Battle
- St. Louis Tornado Causes Damage, Injuries At Lambert Airport
- Blue Enigma Wallpapers For Free Download
- Leaked Photo of the New Facebook Phone
- Best Online Degree in Mathematics
- How to Treat Autism's Disorder?
- Funny sledding dog
- Paris Catacombs LEmpire De La Morts | Mad 4 Red
- Finding the Best Freelancer Website
- The History of Nursing in America: The Ultimate Web Guide
- How to Lose a Design Contest in 10 Ways | Logo Design Marketplace
- The World's Most Bizarre Foods
- 15 Weird New Stories Of March 2011 That Will Leave You Surprised | WebTabLab.com
- PetCareRx for All Your Pet Supply Needs
- Gaston Cantens Managing Corporate Relations for Florida Crystals
- Lady Gaga Concert Fell From the Piano | Weird Hut
- Samsung Series 9 NP900X3A For upmarket consumers
- Symbian Anna OS Update: Whats New in it? | VabyTech
- Top 10 Photography Hacks [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Get Your Daily Weather Report Organically [Weather]
- Track Your Vehicle Maintenance And Expenses With aCar For Android [Downloads]
- From the Tips Box: Bookmark Separators, Address Bar Translation, and Cross-OS Shortcuts [From The Tips Box]
- How to Influence Which Features Come Out for Your Favorite Apps and Services [Software]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- Google Account Security Best Practices [Security]
- The Belkin Conserve Socket Automatically Shuts Off Charging Devices with the Flip of a Switch [Stuff We Like]
- Seven Simple Ways to Save the World from Home [Homemod]
- Create Hanging File Storage from IKEA Shelf Brackets [DIY]
- How to Permanently Delete Old Files from Dropbox [Dropbox]
- Consult Your Inner Troll to Produce Better Work [Productivity]
- LocalScope Uses Search Results, Social Media, and Your Location to Help You Find Nearby Places [Downloads]
- Create a DIY Storage System with Storage Boxes and Binder Clips [Furniture Hacks]
- Untrackerd Destroys Your iPhone's Tracking Data [Downloads]
- How Do You Decide Whether or Not to Buy an App? [Ask The Readers]
- How to Jump Ship from GoDaddy to a Better Web Host and Registrar [Web Hosting]
- Don't Be Shy—It's This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Turn a Webcam into a Security Camera with Email Notifications [Weekend Project]
- Palua Quickly Switches Between Standard and Apple-Specific Function Keys [Downloads]
- How To Better Organize Piles of Paperwork [Organizing]
- See your iPhone's IMEI and other info with one click in iTunes [Mac Tip]
- Recyclebank Takes Your Recyclables and Gives You Rewards [Recycling]
- Amazon Kindle App for Android Updated for Honeycomb Tablets [Updates]
- Treat Bruises and Other Ailments with Mouthwash [Clever Uses]
- Add "Places" Menu Functionality to Ubuntu's Unity Launcher [In Brief]
- Grid Size File Manager Shows You What's Taking Up Space on Your Android Phone's SD Card [Downloads]
- Gmail Now Lets You Make Longer Labels (Without Wasting Screen Space) [In Brief]
- Get Grooveshark's Premium Services for Free by Taking a Few Surveys [Free]
- Best Site to Book Cheap Travel? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- AWS is down: Why the sky is falling
- 30 Exellent Web Design of Education Niche
- Exam 70-599 - Designing and Developing Windows Phone 7 Applications to be available from July 14 ,2011
- A new IT news aggregator
- Very cool Scala code snippet
- Siwpas, More than Apache Tomcat
- F# and VB.NET now in Rock Paper Azure competition
- Programming is Pointless
- Why does the iPhone use Objective-C?
- Does TF 1118 affect Tempdb only or all user databases as well?
- GlassFishHosting.net: Self managed hosting of GlassFish using Java EE 6 & GlassFish
- How to work around Amazon EC2 outages
- Accessing the Dusty Corners of DNS with Java
- Great way to learn the Scala API: Scala interpreter
- Google Linux servers hit with $5m patent infringement verdict
- The Dark Side of Hadoop
- My 10 Most Popular Posts of All Time
- Developing with NodeJs starting links
- Android tutorial: Dynamicaly load more items to the ListView ( Never Ending List! )
- Todays EC2 / EBS Outage: Lessons learned
- Active Directory Membership Provider
- Local Caching++
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 4/22/11
- Call Me Crazy: Calling Conventions
- Intuition & Data-Driven Machine Learning
- On the road to being a better developer
- New & Cool in NetBeans Platform 7
- Lucene Compression
- Microsoft + Open Source = Happy .NET Developers
- COMPOSERS by Mark Summers
- Magician's Fingers
- Win $100 Cash!
- International Easter Traditions
- This Week at Neatorama
- A $23 Million Book About Flies
- Mother's Little Helper Pill Box
- Jogging Geese
- Comical Bank Robbery
- The Real Story Behind the Famous Einstein Photo
- Brutal Knitting
- Queens Amongst Kings: Female Elvis Impersonators
- Blood Lollipop for Tigers
- A Fitting Tribute to The Late Elisabeth Sladen
- Giant Spirograph (that isn't really a Spirograph)
- Amazing Jell-O Architecture
- Tapestries of Embarrassing Photos from the Internet
- Bacon Lollipop
- LEGO Star Wars Landspeeder Cake
- UN Treaty for Mother Earth's Rights
- Another Beggar Bot: DONA
- In the Playroom by Jonathan Hobin: Art or Kidsploitation?
- Guide Goose Helps Blind Dog Chase the Postman
- The Wizard T-Shirt Pays Homage to NES Power Glove and Harry Potter
- Sofa in a Car
- Chinese Typewriters
- Indian Students Built Motorcycle That Runs on Oxygen
- A Toy Builder in Afghanistan
- Funny T-Shirts
- Painted Eggs
- Draining the Mediterranean to Build a Nation
- Tetris Heaven
- Super Mario-Style Marriage Proposal
- Famous Movie Scenes Recreated With Easter Eggs
- World's Most Expensive Ice Cream Planned for Royal Wedding
- Cranking | 43 Folders
- swombat.com on startups
- Amazons $23,698,655.93 book about flies
- THE ELABORATED - by Tim Ricchuiti - Consider the RetinaDisplay
- Doom Classic code review.
- Basics of Compiler Design
- Amazon EC2 Instance Comparison
- Web Inspector: Understanding Stack Traces
- (500) http://dataarts.github.com/dat.gui/
- The dark side of Hadoop - BackType Technology
- Linux 2.6.39-rc3
- AWS Service Health Dashboard - Apr 17, 2008
- Today's EC2 / EBS Outage: Lessons learned -
- inuit.csscooler than a polar bears toenails
- How an hourglass is made
- On Cascading Failures and Amazons Elastic Block Store Joyeur
- Building a Web Application that makes $500 a Month Part I | SaaS Adventures
- Scalable SQL - ACM Queue
- Hey, wonderful: theres a location-tracking file on my iPhone. Andy Ihnatko's Celestial Waste of Bandwidth...
- YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - Perform This Way
- RIM BlackBerry PlayBook: Unfinished, unusable | Mobile Technology - InfoWorld
- Bullet Point The Brooks Review
- New Save Tabs Feature
- (500) http://www.quora.com/What-if-you-earned- badges-at-work-instead-of-job-titles
- The 892 unique ways to partition a 3 x 4 grid
- CSS3 Please! The Cross-Browser CSS3 Rule Generator
- New McDonald's Assault Video Could Lead to Hate Crime Charges [Video]
- Donald Trump Admits He's Exaggerated How Much Money He's Made [Frauds]
- Lindsay Lohan Spends Five Hours in Jail [Gossip Roundup]
- Comment of the Day: Tales of the Ignorant Privileged [We Read You]
- Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 120 Days in Jail [Breaking]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Snooki Has a Very Strange Diet [Weight Loss]
- What Your Favorite Easter Candy Says About You [Holidays]
- LiLo Violated Probation, Charges Dropped to Misdemeanor [Crime]
- Jon Kyl's Infamous Abortion Lie Stricken from Congressional Record [Polidicks]
- Charlie Sheen Has a Horrible App [TrainWrecks]
- Black Eyed Peas Apparently Have Standards [Music]
- Hawaii: Guide Book Writers Are Responsible for Tourists Being Dumb [Tourism]
- How the CIA Secretly Fights Global Warming [Spies]
- Show the American People Some Leg, Donald Trump [Quoted]
- Intern Sent Mass Email About Moist Mom Vaginas [Oops]
- Taylor Swift Has a New Los Angeles Pied--Terre [Real Estate]
- The $5,000 Cab Ride from NYC to LA [Bad Ideas]
- Join Us for the Shirtless Fire Island Bartender Auditions [Video]
- Conde Nast on iPad Apps: Eh, What's the Rush? [Media Roundup]
- ABC News Continues to Suffer the Consequences of Hiring John Stossel [Apologies]
- Syria's Bloodiest Day of Protests [Video]
- Lindsay Lohan Wears Sailor Pants to Court, Victim Takes Stand [Crime]
- Art Show Called 'Painting With Fire' Is Interrupted By Actual Fire [Bad Ideas]
- Charles Krauthammer: Trump's 'Absolutely' Running [Video]
- Morgan Spurlock Is for Sale [Interviews]
- Real Housewives of New York: Blood on the Runway [Video]
- Puppy Cam: The Third, Final Generation [Cute]
- Republicans Just Voted to End Medicare, So Where's the Outrage? [Protests]
- We're Willing to Spend Up to $0 Extra on 'Green' Products [Trendwatch]
|The Caucus: The Weekend Word: Hide and Seek|
|Illegal Aliens From Space (Mexico) Pay More...|
|Weekly Address: Stopping Oil Market Fraud,...|
|The Electoral Implications of Ensign's Resignation|
|Not Letting Facts Get In His Way|
|The Unhappy President|
|Schumer: House Republican plan calls for...|
|TNR Film Classic: 'The Bridge on the River...|
wall street j.
|Wal-Mart Tests Home Delivery of Groceries|
|GBP-JPY: Vulnerable to the Downside|
|8 Credit Myths That Can Affect Your FICO Score|
|Because the Consumption of Green Cleaning...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Lessons for Social Entrepreneurs from the...|
|The Best Undergraduate B-Schools of 2011|
|Lend To Carbon-Cutting Entrepreneurs With...|
|That's #3: Yemen President Saleh Agrees To Step...|
|Already under investigation for allegedly...|
|The Week That We Somehow Survived|
|Washington state legislature considering...|
|Facebook posts lead to arrests in Texas bank heist|
|Last Shot - What Was The Question?|
|Lindsay's Revolving Door: Lohan Sentenced to...|
|This Week's Best Reads|
|If The Internet Disappeared: Staying Off The Grid|
|Homemade Electric Wheelchair|
|Tom Hanks Is a Lot of Animals|
|Facebook News Feed History of the World: Big...|
|Oops! Real Madrid drop cup from open-topped bus|
|Le Circuit de Reims-Gueux|
|Mannequin Head FAIL|
|Jesus On (Mock) Trial In Virginia|
|Cats Try To Understand Treadmill|
|GIF: Ur Hair Iz Mah Faeborit Toy|
|Earth Day Pictures: 20 Stunning Shots of Earth...|
|Massive Martian Dry-Ice Deposit May Explain How...|
|Smartphone Searches Not So SmartAnalysis|
|KNIFE FROM A NAIL|
|Quiz: Inventions Alaskans Need|
|What makes the luminous star known as Object X...|
|Chimps lose out by aping others|
|Win $100 Cash!|
|On Smallville, Blue Beetle's a scary monster...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Jon Kyl's Erroneous Statement 'Stricken from...|
|Large Hadron Collider sets world record beam...|
|Shakespeare authorship question|
|This Week in the Future, April 18-22, 2011|
|I've Finally Figured It Out...|
|Lenovo ThinkPad X1 shows up online, looks...|
|Bushnell Hybrid Laser GPS Rangefinder|
|The Box That Gives You Better Weather Forecasts...|
|The Scosche switchBACK Surge G4 Is An iPhone 4...|
|Final Frame: Touch Typing|
|Fire Painting by Sanela Jahic uses this...|
|Renault connect offline approval to online...|
|Vote For Consumerist In The Webby Awards!|
|Final Fantasy 6 rated by ESRB for PSP and PS3|
|Daily Crunch: Analyze Edition|
|You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry [Video]|
|Freak Out Your Co-Workers With Organ Transplant...|
|Easter Egg Celebrities|
|2011 NY Auto Show: FIAT Gallery Pop-up Soho|
|Debbie Millman: Jennifer Morla Audio Interview...|
|CSS3 vs. CSS: A Speed Benchmark|
|Weird Things You Can Do with Scotch Tape|
|Trailer for Submarine|
|Classic Movie Posters Redrawn With Magic Markers|
|Water Villas: 3 Modern House Boats in Urban...|
|Miss Van in Paris|
|Urban Design Forum to Discuss Seattles Civic...|
|Earth Day Book Giveaway & Recycled T-Shirt...|
|my father my hero|
|How to Simplify a Complicated Decision|
|Personal Outsourcing Caveats|
|Ask Unclutterer: Photographing sentimental objects|
|Doctors INC.: Family Physician Cant Give Away...|
|A Simple Fitness Plan for Travelers|
|The Disappearing Family Doctor|
|Healthy Easter Brunch Ideas That Will Have...|
|Cond Nast Traveler: Hot Tables 2011|
|Welcome to the Age of Manly Little Cars|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Art of Manliness Podcast Episode #37: How Teddy...|
|Finals sumptous In-Ears The Piano Forte X-VIII...|
|The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day is going...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Brother's Justice - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Jeremy Renner Is the New Bourne...|
|Casting Bits: Emile Hirsch Also Joins Oliver...|
|More Amazing 'Tree of Life' Buzz from...|
|Report: NFL Star Undergoes Surgery for Stab Wound|
|'Talking Funny': Best bits?|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|John C. Reilly Looking To Join The Hunger Games|
|The 8 Best Videos Of The Week|
|Diddy-Dirty Money Stage New York Takeover On...|
|Best Coast, Vaccines Confirmed for Escape to...|
|Loretta Lynn out, Kris Kristofferson in for...|
the big picture
|Gulf oil spill one year later|
|New York Photos of the Week April 15 April 22|
|Saturday, 23 Apr 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Spain and Elsewhere|
|floating boat daybed Sleeping Suspended:...|
|Freddie Ridge - Rainbow at Elgol|
|You knew. ..|
|Scissors and Spice: Search results for barber|
|Comic for April 23, 2011|
|The power is within us. Now all we have to do...|