- Do you assume someone on the internet/reddit is male until given a reason to think otherwise?
- A bird and I sang a duet this morning.
- Egypt warns Israel: Don't interfere with opening of Gaza border crossing
- AMA Request: A chess Grand Master.
- I found Gabe Newell's Doppelgnger, he was keeping everyone safe during the Royal Wedding
- for all those who paid Half Life 2: Deathmatch on steam, it's free for ATI and NVIDIA card owners (free...
- Come again?
- Found this. Zeal 12000BC. Xpost from /r/Alternativeart
- 66 years ago Adolf Hitler commited suicide in his bunker. This is how the place above the Fhrerbunker,...
- Microsoft Support: Computer Randomly Plays Classical Music
- Auto-tune the science!
- Reddit, look what I made my (I have a) Girlfriend for her 25th.
- Are you people really this fucking stupid!? STOP BUYING THESE!
- The most incriminating item you own is your cell phone and you probably didn't even know it. They can see...
- Dear Reddit, please stop killing your friends for karma. Best, Runker
- My city just got trolled!
- The Simpsons.
- This is what happens when Windows takes care of stitching.
- unauthorized data released about the US Chamber of Commerce. Thousands and thousands of docs released a few...
- This is Alsia Glidewell - The face of Portal 2's Chell
- I feel horrible for all of you, but honestly posts like these are starting to get out of hand...
- The most amazing thing ever
- Please... clap for bubbles.
- My Friday night.
- Facebook accused of shutting down activists pages
- A blue whale skull.
- Got a depressing fortune cookie today.
- TIL high quality colour photography has existed for more than a century. Here are some stunning examples of...
- Yeah, I never karma-whored either...
- Putting the 'ninja' back in 'ninja turtles'
- Where Is Superman's Long-Form Birth Certificate?
- Is The Difference Between An Experienced One and a Novice Really Worth Remarking On?
- College Students & Parents Of Same: Avert Your Eyes From These Numbers
- If You See Only One Movie Trailer This Weekend...
- A "Duh" Statement Followed Immediately By A "Doh!" Statement
- We Will Never Agree On The World
- Wait - Majoring In Medieval French Troubadour Poetic Critical Theory Was A Boo-Boo?
- Some Things Everyone Loves
- For Those Wondering Why the President Waited Until Now To Release The Long-Form Birth Certificate, Here's Why
- He-That-Doth-Protest-Too-Much File, Entry #8,594,291
- Fabulous Short Film on Drawing and Caricature
- With Policies and People Like This, Is It Any Wonder There's Radiation Pouring Out of Fukushima?
- What Baseball Hath Wrought
- A Good Reminder That 37% of Polls Are Worthless. Also, 82% of Polls Are Worthful.
- Que Seti, Seti
- Wouldn't It Be Great If All Companies Did This? At Least Some of the Time?
- Looks Like Trump's Right: How the Hell Did This President Get Into Those Ivy League Schools?
- Prison Breaks 101
- Why Don't You Love Me, Jenny?...I'm Not a Smart Man But I Know What Love Is.
- Because Gays Only Start Looking Into The Matter After They're 14 Years Old
- The King's Reach (The Queen's, Too)
- Are Law Schools That Misrepresent Their Job Numbers Committing Fraud?
- Numbers Spilling Out
- The Emperor Can Still Wear No Clothes, And Some People Still Won't See The Nakedness
- You, Sir, Need An Editor
- He Was Upset That The In-Flight Movie Was 'Borat'
- Maybe My Math Is Wrong But...
- Palin on Raising the Debt Ceiling: Hells No!
- 14 Adorable Animals Armed To The Teeth (Gallery)
- US Congress Wants Answers From Sony on PlayStation Hack
- PSN Hackers Wanted $100,000 for Credit Card Database
- What Should Sony's Goodwill Gesture Be?
- The Daily Deals Bandwagon Dissected [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Nasa delays shuttle Endeavour's mission
- Two Years of Birther Rants & Republicans Claim Dems Had a Meltdown Over the Birth Certificate
- Brother, Can You Spare A Trillion?: Government Gone Wild
- We So Excited: Katy Perry Covers 'Friday' (VIDEO)
- That's what she said: Software that tells dirty jokes
- If only this game played as well as it looks - beautiful art
- Pot Prohibition Turns 100-Years-Old Today
- EFF: New FBI Documents Provide Details on Governments Surveillance Spyware
- U.N. Promotes Eating Insects to Combat Malnutrition and World Hunger.
- This Week in Movies:Bananas Appeals, Fast Five Revs Up, Hoodwinked Winks Again [w/vid]
- Philippine Condom Supporters Labeled Terrorists
- HTC myTouch 4G Will Bring 1080p 3D Recording
- Fare Thee Well, Michael Scott
- Falcons Draft Julio Jones
- Skilled Helicopter pilot saves deer [Video]
- Where Not to Run When Being Chase by the Cops
- UpBot Goes Up (Flash Game)
- Scores Killed as Syria Protesters, Troops Clash
- Hacker Group Anonymous Condemns PSN Attacks
- Demographic Downfall: Television Executives Missing the Point
- Naked Golfers Want A Course Of Their Own
- Sony Working on Goodwill Gesture for PSN Users, Answers Other Questions
- Dark Horse Digital Now Open for Business with Free Comics and More
- Massive Black Hole Reveals Previously Unknown History of Universe
- Can You Eat Glass, Walk on Swords, and Want to Make It as a Sideshow Star?
- NYC Youngster Buys Loaded Semi-Automatic Handgun At School For $3
- Syria Forces Open Fire At Protests
- Carnival Barkers Slam Obama's 'Sideshow' Remark
- Crash Litters Ohio Turnpike With Breakfast Cereal
- Lake Havasu's 20 Desert Lighthouses Keep Boats From Getting Stuck On Dry, Dry Land
- Lucky the Painproof Man Wins Ripley's Sideshow Talent Contest
- March and April's Most Hilarious Mug Shots (VIDEO)
- Wilderness Woman Gives Latest Pointers on How to Poop in the Woods
- Carolina Takes Cam Newton Nith No. 1 Overall Pick
- Royal Wedding Countdown Is Under Way
- Royal Wedding Countdown Is Underway
- The Royal Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Calif. Lawmakers Seek Liquefaction as Alternative to Cremation
- Sex-Selective Abortions Rise in India
- 16-Year-Old Has Eye on Law School After Graduating From College
- High School Junior Runs for School Board
- Baggage Handlers Arrested in Drug Smuggling Bust at Detroit Airport
- LA Yarn Bomber Needles Public One Stitch at a Time
- Q&A: How Are the Taliban Linked to the Ancient Tribe the World Never Quite Conquers?
- YouTube Revamps Online Movie Offerings [VIDEO]
- NJ Dock Workers Charged With Conspiring to Traffic 2 Tons of Cocaine
- Iran Alleges New Cyber Attack [VIDEO]
- Survival Stories Emerge From South's Tornado Tragedy
- With No Champagne or Celine, Vegas Casino Opens and Closes in 1 Day
- Libya Rebels: NATO Accidentally Killed 12 of Our Fighters
- Paris Hilton and Boyfriend Attacked at LA Courthouse
- The 'Shake Up' in U.S. Defense and Intelligence [VIDEO]
- Tx. Lawmaker: Equal Time for 'Traditional Values' Centers [VIDEO]
- Who is Lobsang Sangay? [VIDEO]
- 1.15 Gb picture of royal wedding
- Dance like an idiot and don't sell anything.
- Anonymous hits the US Chamber of Commerce
- "in the street, in a store, in a kitchen or bedroom"
- I got some meat in my campylobacter
- Conflict, Security, and Development
- The other Cairo
- The Gostak: An Interofgan Halpock
- Daphne DuMaurier's The Doll
- Fungus of the Month by Tom Volk
- 10 Creepy Plants That Shouldn't Exist
- Another green world
- "Commencement Speaker" has a new meaning
- Royal Wedding Party - Scottish Style
- I want to realize too late I never should have left New Jersey
- Tornadoes devastate southeastern U.S.
- Fox Mulder's Wristwatch
- Tom Tom Club
- French trombone accompanying mad beats.
- Lonely Crusade
- Dubstep parrot.
- I am a 91-year-old bodybuilder
- City of Trees
- Cummingtonite? I'll bring the erotic acid.
- Your Diorama Should Be So Lucky
- RIP Joanna Russ
- Grannies for Drugs
- The economics of Death Star planet destruction.
- Could Be Awkward
- all I see here is obscenity
- Israeli-American-Mubarak-Suleiman resistance to dealing with Hamas in power & according Israel greater...
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Official Portraits (PHOTOS) and related posts
- What We Learned From Ben Bernanke's Speech and related posts
- White House Punishes Pool Reporter For Posting Video Of Bradley Manning Supporters Protesting Obama...
- Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson: Are they the new Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton? and related posts
- Prince William and Kate x Hello-Kitty: A Royal Wedding Mashup by Joseph Senior and related posts
- Prince William & Kate Middleton: Carriage Procession and related posts
- Palace: Prince William and Kate Delay Honeymoon and related posts
- Appeals Judges May Be Skeptical of NFL Claims and related posts
- What Could Action Comics #900 Mean For The Superman Movie? and related posts
- DC Comics Turns Superman Against the USA and related posts
- James Zogby: The Palestinian Reconciliation Agreement Should Be Supported and related posts
- Obama Imposes New Sanctions Against Syria and related posts
- Mitch Daniels Breaks Truce, Will Sign Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill in Indiana and related posts
- Free Portal 2 content coming from Valve this summer and related posts
- Prince William & Kate Middleton: Official Royal Wedding Pics! and related posts
- Syrian protesters defy crackdown and related posts
- Tanks Roll Into Daraa and related posts
- Princess Beatrice's Hat and related posts
- Canadas NDP comes under scrutiny and related posts
- Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge left Buckingham Palace in a vintage Aston Martin and related posts
- Virginia Attorney General Ends Relationship with King & Spalding and related posts
- NFL Lockout Reinstated and related posts
- White HP Veer Coming Soon To AT&T? and related posts
- Portal 2 DLC #1 will be free on PC, Mac, PS3, and 360 this summer, single- and multiplayer content in tow...
- Donald Trump and The Biggest Unanswered Birther Question and related posts
- Can Bernanke Pump Recovery Sans Inflation? and related posts
- Appeals court overturns lockout decision and related posts
- Prince William & Princess Catherines Official Titles and related posts
- Daisuke Matsuzaka Leaves Red Sox Game With 'Elbow Tightness' and related posts
- Berkshire Profit Falls to $1.51 Billion on Catastrophe Costs - Bloomberg
- Round one of Romney vs. Pawlenty in the battle for the Republican center - Boston Globe (blog)
- Pilgrims gather for beatification of John Paul II - Sydney Morning Herald
- Pilgrims gather for beatification of John Paul II - Brisbane Times
- Buffett says former executive's actions were sad - msnbc.com
- Royal newlywed's day watched by all - Herald Sun
- Buffett: My successor will be a straight arrow - Reuters
- Britain celebrates monarchy as Kate, William wed - eTaiwan News
- PlayStation Network Users Reporting Credit Card Fraud - PCWorld
- Insurance to drag on Berkshire Q1 results - Chicago Tribune
- Buffett: Mistake not to ask Sokol about Lubrizol - Reuters
- Quotes: Obama Tours Alabama Destruction - TIME
- Sir Elton John welled up while William and Kate marry - CTV.ca
- Newlyweds escape to a hideaway - Herald Sun
- Berkshire Hathaway investors eager to hear Buffett - Houston Chronicle
- Buffett gets ready to address Sokol matter at Berkshire Hathaway meeting - Los Angeles Times
- Prince William and Kate Middleton delay honeymoon, say they will celebrate ... - New York Daily News
- Pope's beatification helps Pinoys in Rome - ABS CBN News
- World press hails 'modern' royal wedding - AFP
- Elegance the order of the day - Sydney Morning Herald
- Are Donald Trump and his fellow 'birthers' racist? - Christian Science Monitor
- Volunteers pitch in to help storm's survivors - Newsday (subscription)
- Resistance proved futile - Sydney Morning Herald
- Party at the Palace! William and Kate Dance Night Away, Harry Gives Best Man's ... - TIME
- 'You won't be forgotten' - Sydney Morning Herald
- The Princess Diaries - Hindustan Times
- New official photos of British royal family released - Xinhua
- Buffett downplays chance of Berkshire dividend - Reuters
- Royal hangover sets in - London Free Press
- Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney defends healthcare policy in his ... - Daily Mail
- Nine Charged in Three Indictments Concerning Versailles Mortgage Fraud Schemes
- Teacher Celebrates Zen Moment By Strolling Naked Through School With 'Third Eye' Open
- Former Texas Representative "Jim" Solis Admits to Role in Limas Extortion Scheme
- Mom Charged With DUI Manslaughter In Teen Daughter's Death
- Weekly Address: Ending Taxpayer Subsidies for Oil Companies (Video)
- Neanderthal ancestors were mostly right-handed
- School Bus Crashes - Parents Never Notified!
- Why aren't there tornado safety building codes?
- U.S. moves more cautiously against Syria
- Facebook Used In 90% Of Florida Divorce Cases
- Pundit Turns Tables on Race-Obsessed MSNBC Dimwit, Calls Her 'Racer'
- Research reveals widespread alcoholism in communist East Germany | Culture & Lifestyle | Deutsche Welle...
- Arizona Representative Drops Chain of Title Notification Provision After Apparent Bribe by Servicer
- Video: Americans express their seething rage at Paul Ryan's budget by giving him a standing ovation
- Governor Mitch Daniels Makes Indiana First State To Cut Off Planned Parenthood Funding
- Obama Attacks Get Sillier With Immigration Focus | Media Matters for America
- Florida: Lefties Dress up as Zombies to Protest GOP Rep. Dan Webster's Support for Ryan Budget Plan
- Texas Tech Football Coach Tommy Tuberville Embraces Birtherism
- Beck Fearmongers About Tucson Ethnic Studies Program | Media Matters for America
- Texas House committee approves tax break on yachts - BusinessWeek
- San Francisco Chronicle On White House Statement: They're Lying
- Woman Arrested for Laundering Cash She Believed to be the Proceeds of Illegal Drug Distribution
- Breitbart Starts Big Push To Defame Education
- Fault media, Obama for birther talk | detnews.com | The Detroit News
- Lakeville Man Sentenced for Operating $80 Million Ponzi Scheme with Bank Money
- The Dangerous Side Of Online Romance ScamsThe Dangerous Side of Online Romance Scams
- Republicans in New Hampshire: Romney, Pawlenty, Bachmann and Santorum Slam Obama - ABC News
- Why do Americans still dislike atheists?
- Why the Confederate flag is still flying high
- White House Bullies SF Reporter, Then Denies It. Transparency or Thuggery? | The Blaze
- Separating Free Speech From Hate in South Africa
- Syria Sends More Troops to Besieged Southern Town
- This Land: Losing Everything but What Really Matters
- So Far, Few Complaints About Response to Tornadoes
- Qaddafi Says Hes Ready to Talk, but Not to Leave
- DealBook: Live-Blogging the Berkshire Annual Meeting
- Qaddafi Calls for Cease-Fire Talks
- Massachusetts House Seeks to Limit Collective Bargaining
- Japans Prime Minister Defends Handling of Nuclear Crisis
- In Florida, G.O.P. Help for Unions
- Crime Scene: As the Careless Order a Latte, Thieves Grab Something to Go
- Memories Lost to a Whirlwind Alight on Facebook to Be Claimed
- U.S. Moves Cautiously Against Syrian Leaders
- Patient Money: Containing the Costs of Pet Care
- Soft Drink Industry Fights Proposed Food Stamp Ban
- Readying (or Not) for the End of Intent
- A Delicacy on Chinatown Plates, but a Killer in Water
- Beliefs: Christian Economics Meets the Antiunion Movement
- Dont Worry, Census Says, but the U.S. Is Shrinking
- New Jersey Must Return $271 Million Spent on Hudson Tunnel, U.S. Insists
- A Community College in Florida Works to Attract the Poor and the Presidential
- European Regulators Investigate Banks for Credit Swaps
- Court Lets U.S. Resume Paying for Embryo Study
- Tornado Puts an End to a Universitys School Year
- Working the Perimeter of Recruiting to Help Central Florida
- In Mississippi, Little Town Is Staggered by a Tornados Direct Hit
- Bringing Heavy Metal to the Mets Roof
- Groups Form to Aid Democrats With Anonymous Money
- Parties Seeking to Blame Each Others Policies for Gas Prices
- On the Runway: Simplicity Wears the Crown
- PayPal Pokes Into Point of Sale 'E-Wallet' Market
- Two Days With Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Kid-Tested: Projectile Weapons for Indoor Warfare
- Wrongly Jailed Whistleblower Caught Up in PS3 Hacker Hunt
- Apple's Slow, Careful Crisis Management Doesn't Always Work
- Google Video Chat Comes to Android, But You Probably Can't Get It Yet
- Gadget Lab Podcast: iPhone Tracking Controversy, Exercise Gear
- Groupthink Not a Problem in Simulated Mars Mission
- Top Gun Turns 25: Pop Culture's Best Flyby Riffs
- Appeals Court Lifts Federal Funding Ban on Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- United Football League to Hold Player Draft on Twitter
- Groupon Distances Itself From Guns, Abortion and Trump ... Sort Of
- Appeals Court: No Hacking Required to Be Prosecuted as a Hacker
- Shed a Tear: The Age of Broadband Caps Begins Monday
- Balloons vs. Buffoon: Aerial Propaganda Hits Kim Jong Il
- Gulf Oil Shouldn't Spill Beneath the Radar
- Manning Ruled Competent to Stand for Court Martial
- Sidekick 4G Brings Legacy Smartphone Up to Speed, Sort Of
- Electric Fish's Better Brain Linked to Biodiversity Boost
- Video Roulette Perceived as Riskier Than Real
- Breezer Packs Billions of Gears Into Comfy Commuter Bike
- Thicknessgate: White iPhone 0.2mm Fatter Than Black iPhone
- 'Mudflap Girl' Was This Guy's Mom
- What Modern Movies Owe to the Babylonian Gods
- Jargon Watch: PAC-mecium, Breast-on-a-Chip, Digitypes
- The 7 Most Hackable Android Smartphones
- Pentagon Plots Comic Book Therapy for Troops
- Study Takes Monkey Memory to New Level
- FlavourCollider Visualizes Your Brain's Reaction to Cocktails
- April 29, 1964: Godzilla, Mothra Clash for First Time
- Developers: MS Hopes To Lure iOS Apps With API Mapping Tool
- On Monday, AT&T Customers Enter Era of Broadband Caps
- On-Screen Keyboard Maliit Demoed With Gnome 3
- German Aerospace Robot Plays Catch With Two Balls
- NASA Satellite Shows Southern Tornadoes From Space
- More Windows Phone Update Problems
- Robo-Gunsight System Makes Sniper's Life Easier
- Oracle, Google Move To Streamline Java Suit
- The Fight Against Dark Silicon
- YouTube, Gaming and Social Networking Busting TV's Chops
- Adobe Ships Flash Player 10.2 For Android 3.x
- Figuring Out Why Android Wins On Phones, But Not Tablets
- AMD Gives ARM License a Miss, Will Stick To x86
- Black Hat, DEFCON Founder Named CSO of ICANN
- Hotel Tracks Towels With RFID Chips
- Mystery Air Crash Black Box Found Sans Memory Part
- ARIN Implements DNSSEC
- 80% Improvement In Solar Cell Efficiency
- Department of Justice: FBI Too Focused On Child Porn
- Ask Slashdot: How To Encourage Better Research Software?
- The Chemical-Free Chemistry Kit
- Using AI To Identify Innuendo
- Verizon Plans Location Warning Sticker
- RIM Collapse Beginning?
- Endeavour Launch Delayed For At Least 48 Hours
- The Importance of Lunch
- Why Users Don't Trust Mobile Apps
- $53 Million Pledged To Kickstarter Over Two Years
- Is Canonical the Next Apple?
- News Corp. Looking To Sell MySpace
- Ad agency to radicals: "We own radical media(TM)"
- PR stunts of the literary greats
- RIP, Joanna Russ
- Facebook celebrates royal wedding by nuking 50 protest groups
- 3D printed Strandbeests for sale
- How Goldman Sachs created the food crisis
- TomTom admits police used data for speed traps
- Donald "China is raping this country" Trump's line of hideously ugly clothes are made in China
- Hipster to-do list
- Police medic wields magic wellness stick
- Stolen Camera Finder
- Friday Freak-Out: The Rolling Stones' "2,000 Light Years From Home" (1967)
- Pocket Fresnel Lens
- Cool Tools Quick Fix Contest
- Space Shuttle Endeavour STS-134 launch: snapshots from media camp
- That's what she said
- Poop into power
- Great Moments in Pedantry: Parsing the language of porn
- Will SETI close? No, but ...
- Animal-sex Friday
- Space Shuttle Endeavour STS-134 launch: BB liveblog on-site, SpaceFlightNow webcast with Miles O'Brien
- The vitamin rebound effect
- Low-energy astrophysics: How scientists are trying to save the Earth
- Kid has right idea about royal wedding
- Most hackable Android phones
- The monkey tail, a beard
- Omelet recipe printed on an egg
- Wookie the Chew: Star Wars meets Winnie-the-Pooh
- Jay Rosen: What I Think I Know About Journalism
- Companies should release the source code for discontinued products
- Dog trapped for six hours in a raging house fire survives by going to the basement and hiding in the...
- Woman arrested after police find her three dogs confined to the house, covered in feces and scratching at...
- Today's "ordinary guy becomes beach hero" story brought to you by St. Pete Beach
- Best video you will see all day of a guy trying to steal beer, eating pavement and losing his pants
- Gadhafi calls for a cease-fire and negotiations with NATO while casually brushing shrapnel and debris out...
- Citing bold new colors combined with aggressive hemlines and forward thinking, the Taliban announces its...
- Photoshop this big ape assembly
- After a year long undercover investigation, and a hair raising buggy chase through the hill country, FDA...
- Uh...how do I get on this mailing list?
- Looks like it's gonna be one seriously Fancy Feast this Royal Caturday
- Protip: When the cops raid the cathouse you're visiting, try not to get caught climbing down a drainpipe...
- Doctor and physician's assistant get caught in car having sex and doing coke, eventually lose their patients
- Rundown house, tired of waiting for its owner to do something about its state of disrepair, calls police...
- Glaswegians give their stamp of approval for the royal wedding with "completely unacceptable levels of...
- You've just been released from jail after breaking into the sheriff department's evidence room. Do you: C)...
- Colorado looks to make adultery legal. You betcha some folks got a problem with that
- A 91 year old body builder. Stay off his lawn or he'll toss a 45 lb plate at your head
- Boston concerned that the city's murder rate is "unusually low" this year
- Study reconfirms Rule 34
- Interactive before and after satelite shots of areas hit by Wednesday's tornado
- Man's visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa leaves him feeling flat
- Alcohol linked to lower heart risk, impromptu beach parties with attractive people
- Judge: Why can't you serve jury duty? A: Work needs me, B: I think he's innocent, or C: I have tickets to...
- "The coverage of this ceremony and its run-up was entirely devoid of news value, and so bubble-brained...
- Obama to shift from consoler to comic Saturday - YAHOO!
- Obama to shift from consoler to comic Saturday - AP - msnbc.com
- Syrian troops take mosque in southern city, kill 4 - YAHOO!
- History Made: Kate, William Are Wed - msnbc.com
- Syria tanks shell Deraa: residents - msnbc.com
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to delay honeymoon - YAHOO!
- Dollar extends slide on views of low US rates - Yahoo Finance
- White iPhone 4 is Thicker Than Black Model - PC World
- Syrian troops take mosque in southern city, kill 4 - USA Today
- Obama keeps up push to end gas, oil tax breaks - YAHOO!
- Obama Calls for End to Oil Company Tax Breaks - CNBC
- Apple juggernaut sends ripples through tech world - Yahoo Finance
- Newlyweds William and Kate spring honeymoon surprise - YAHOO!
- Syria sends more troops to besieged southern city - YAHOO!
- Obama keeps up push to end gas, oil tax breaks - AP - msnbc.com
- Syrian troops take key Daraa mosque, kill 4 - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama seeks end to oil industry tax breaks - YAHOO!
- Heavy gunfire reported in besieged Syrian city - msnbc.com
- Obama: Rising gas prices mean oil company profits - YAHOO!
- NFL reimposes lockout on players after favorable court ruling - USA Today
- Obama slams oil company profits as gas prices surge - Washington Post
- Big question: Where will William, Kate honeymoon? - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama seeks end to oil industry tax breaks - Reuters
- More tanks, troops seen entering Syrian city - msnbc.com
- Syria sends more troops to besieged southern city - AP - msnbc.com
- Memo to Donald Trump: You're fired - Los Angeles Times
- U.S. Stocks Advance for Second Week on Company Earnings, Feds Low Rates - Bloomberg
- US imposes sanctions on Syria - YAHOO!
- NFL lockout returns to player, team dismay - YAHOO!
- Syrian Forces Kill Over 40 Protesters Across Country - FOX News
- Frank McCourt To Appeal Divorce Rulings
- Potential GOP Presidential Hopefuls Bash Obama, But Who Will Run?
- Dodgers Owner Frank McCourt To Fans: 'I've Been A Source Of Embarrassment'
- Polar Bear Cub Rescued At Alaska Oil Field
- Global Activism Expo: Volunteer Around Chicago
- Glenn Beck Mocks Kate Middleton (VIDEO)
- Shoplifting Field Trip Led By Parent: Police
- Nutrition Needs In Your 30s, 40s and 50s
- Does Botox Have Health Benefits?
- Obama Set To Speak At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Katy Perry Launches Fragrance In Melbourne (PHOTOS)
- Census: U.S. Is Shrinking
- The Psychometer: Who's Gone Too Far This Week?
- Pippa Middleton Steps Out On Saturday Morning, Departs Goring Hotel (PHOTOS)
- 'Sleeping Beauty' Poster: Emily Browning Goes Nude For Cannes Poster (PHOTO)
- Royal Wedding Coverage: Newspapers Around The World Celebrate (PHOTOS)
- Strange Brewing Company Opens Tasting Room
- Michelle Pfeiffer's Style Evolution
- 10 Movies That Inspire Travel (& What To Eat To Get In The Mood) (PHOTOS)
- KC University Backs Labor Professor In Video Controversy
- Palin Making Noise Again; Will She Run In 2012?
- Egypt's Mubarak Could Face Death Penalty, Minister Says
- The Destruction of Economic Facts: Hernando De Soto
- Oprah Winfrey Debuts Bob
- Sin City in the Slope - Neighborhood Heroin Ring Busted
- Holland Tunnel Shooting Leaves One Wounded
- Feds Say New Jersey Must Repay $271M For Rail Tunnel
- Obama Keeps Pushing To End Tax Breaks For Oil Companies
- The 10 Countries Where Unemployment Rose Most During The Recession: OECD
- Obama Weekly Address: End Tax Breaks For Oil And Gas Industry
- Blue Enigma Wallpapers For Free Download
- Leaked Photo of the New Facebook Phone
- Best Online Degree in Mathematics
- How to Treat Autism's Disorder?
- Funny sledding dog
- Paris Catacombs LEmpire De La Morts | Mad 4 Red
- Finding the Best Freelancer Website
- The History of Nursing in America: The Ultimate Web Guide
- How to Lose a Design Contest in 10 Ways | Logo Design Marketplace
- The World's Most Bizarre Foods
- 15 Weird New Stories Of March 2011 That Will Leave You Surprised | WebTabLab.com
- PetCareRx for All Your Pet Supply Needs
- Gaston Cantens Managing Corporate Relations for Florida Crystals
- Lady Gaga Concert Fell From the Piano | Weird Hut
- Samsung Series 9 NP900X3A For upmarket consumers
- Symbian Anna OS Update: Whats New in it? | VabyTech
- Top 10 Things You Can Get for Free or Cheap [Video]
- Music Hunter Finds New Tunes Easily [Music Discovery]
- How to Command Respect at Work [Work]
- From the Tips Box: Address Bar Search, Hulu Plus, and Email Spam [From The Tips Box]
- Turn a Filing Cabinet into a Rolling Container Garden [Weekend Project]
- Run Your Appliances at Night to Save on Energy Bills [Saving Money]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Video]
- DriverDiary Keeps You Informed of Everything Your Car Needs [Downloads]
- How to Use Airbnb Like a Pro [Etiquette]
- Avoid Procrastination by Reminding Yourself How Draining It Is [Mind Hacks]
- StolenCameraFinder Locates Your Stolen Camera by Using Your Existing Photos [Webapp]
- Look Ahead to Sleeping In—It's This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Make a DIY Texture Projector to Give Your Photos Cool Backgrounds on the Cheap [Photography]
- Why Multi-word Phrases Make for More Secure Passwords Than Incomprehensible Gibberish [Security]
- What's the Most Important Thing You Take on an Airplane to Stave Off Bordem? [Ask The Readers]
- Five Lists of Five Things I Learned at Lifehacker [Announcements]
- How to Dismantle and Destroy a Hard Drive [Security]
- Learn All of Ubuntu 11.04's Keyboard Shortcuts with This Handy Wallpaper [Wallpapers]
- How to Get Access to Free Advanced Movie Screenings [Movies]
- Keep Private Files Both Secure and at Your Fingertips by Putting an Encrypted Disk Image on the OS X...
- Get More Accurate YouTube Video Search Results [YouTube]
- Set Up Google Apps on Your Domain Before May 10 to Avoid a 10-User Limit [In Brief]
- Another Reason Why You Should Schedule Medical Appointments Early in the Day [Health]
- Patents Now Included in the Google Search Sidebar [Search]
- Anesidora Is the Unofficial Pandora Player for Chrome [Downloads]
- Why Clock Speed Doesn't Matter Much When Comparing Two Computer Processors [Hardware]
- Best Web Video Service? [Video]
- Remains of the Day: Windows 8 Will Let You Bring Your Preferences With You [For What It's Worth]
- Try out Chrome's Multiple Profile Support in the Canary Builds [Updates]
- Google Talk Adding Built-In Video Chat for Android Devices Running Gingerbread [Video]
- Intro to SOA Security
- Lets Dive into The New Ubuntu 11.04 [Just Released]
- Single Spring Application Deployment for both Local and CloudFoundry.com Servers
- Those evil frameworks and their complexity
- Linux and Mac OS are the fastest-growing operating systems
- T-SQL Worst Practices a compilation from Jacobs session at Tech-Ed 2011 Part 01 Practices that affect accuracy
- Lunch - Joel on Software
- RIP Passwords: US Government Tackles Security With Online IDs
- Battle of the Web browsers
- Why programmers should study the art of programming
- All I Want for Java 8 is...
- 13 useful Coding Guidelines documents for C# Developers
- No Man Left Behind Doesnt Apply to Amazon
- Whats Stopping You?
- Improve Browser Performance With the CSS Stress Test Tool
- How to Build a Modern Data Center
- Breaking code on purpose
- Secure Your WebServices With JBoss
- CDI and EJB 3.1: Complementary Technologies in the Java EE 6 Platform
- The New Google Analytics Available to Everyone
- 5 Awesome Free Tools To Help You Choose Your Website Color Scheme
- Web Design Ideas To Create User Friendly Sites
- Bootstrapping CDI in several environments
- video - Apache Karaf demo: OSGi runtime in action
- Java Cloning FAQ
- 3 dirty little cloud computing secrets
- Google launches Earth Builder, aims at geospatial software market
- What's new in Eclipse Color Theme 0.11.0
- Getting Started with Backbone.js
- Mobile apps choices: Native Apps vs Web Apps
- Helping Mom with WiFi
- Meekakitty's Bacon Song is Prrrrfect!
- This Week at Neatorama
- Princess Beatrice's Hat
- Geography Puzzle
- Moose Hat
- The Frowning Royal Wedding Flower Girl: What Was She Thinking About?
- Good Advice Costs Nothing and It's Worth the Price
- Darth Vader Urinal
- The Economics of Death Star Planet Destruction
- Vincent Bousserez's Tiny People
- Road Net Brings Heavy Speeding Trucks to an Immediate Halt
- Teddy Roosevelt-Bear Riding a Laser Eye-Firing Abe Lincoln
- Man Says That Mudflap Girl Is His Mom
- Thor Box Contest Winners
- Man on Hawaiian Vacation Accidentally Meets Brother
- The Extra Hand
- The Eyes Have It
- Doctor Who's 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver (Actual Screwdriver)
- Fat Cat Works Out
- Camera Obscura
- Royal Wedding Hats
- Suspect Asks Victim to Install Stolen Stereo
- The 11 Coolest and Weirdest Tumblr Blogs
- Twitter Fail Whale Wall Graphic
- TomTom GPS Sends Your Speed to The Cops
- Star Trek's White and Nerdy
- Anatomical Dress
- A Visual History of The Computer Mouse
- United States of the Environment
- Baby Duck vs. Dog
- Chewbacca 9" Talking Plush
- Heart Plunging Machine
- Dino Planters
- New Beard Style: The Monkeytail
- Wookiee the Chew in Burned Wood
- http://gizmodo.com/5452501/the-apple-tab let-interface-must-be-like-this
- Lessons Netflix Learned from the AWS Outage
- Help -
- Planetary: A Visual Music Player for iPad by Bloom Studio, Inc.
- Getting Started with Backbone.js | Nettuts+
- How To Scale a Development Team
- The Kickstarter Blog - Happy Birthday Kickstarter!
- Stubbornella Blog Archive Our Best Practices Are Killing US
- All That Is Interesting - The First Zombie-Proof House
- Amar Bose 51 makes stock donation to MIT
- Building a Web Application that makes $500 a Month Part II | SaaS Adventures
- What was the genesis of requiring a "Dropbox folder", versus allowing me to designate folders...
- The purpose of gamification - O'Reilly Radar
- How To Set Up Your Own Online Store
- Apache with virtual hosts, PHP and SSI on Mac OS X 10.6 | 456 Berea Street
- Mozilla Labs Chromeless Browser Blog Archive Chromeless 0.2
- Invention Is in Our DNA and Technology Is the Fundamental Tool We Wield to Evolve and Improve Every Aspect...
- URL Shortener | Gadaf.fi
- jQuery Plugin Boilerplate
- Everything You Need To Know About How Phones Are Stalking You Everywhere
- Unusual software bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- AWS Architecture Center
- A Customer Service Nightmare: Resolving Trademark and Personal Reputation in a Limited Name Space
- 11 scientists distill their own work into a single, crucial statement
- Apprise - The attractive alert alternative for jQuery
- 25 Abandoned Soviet Monuments that look like they're from the Future | Crack Two
- Hunch Blog | Blog Archive | Mac vs. PC: A Hunch Rematch
- Questions You Absolutely Must Ask Your Interviewer | TalentZoo.com
- Damaged House Magically Calls 911 for Help [Freaky]
- All the Street Signs in Manhattan All at Once [Video]
- An Incredibly Arrogant Email From A Young Neighborhood Pool Lifeguard To His Former Boss [Life Lessons]
- The Cartwheeling Verger and Other Stars of the Royal Wedding [Video]
- Comment of the Day: The Donald Trump Philosophy [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- A Guide to Megan Fox's Straight-to-DVD Bird Sex Movie [Video]
- Indiana Governor Says He'll Strip Funding for Planned Parenthood [Scary]
- Dustin and Jayden Discuss the Royal Wedding [Satire]
- Brooklyn Delivery Guy Starts Blog Shaming Bad Tippers [Revenge]
- China So Mad It Can't Smoke on the Bus Any More [Health Watch]
- Glenn Beck Lost $650,000 on the Sale of His Connecticut Estate [Real Estate]
- Republicans Considering a Debt Limit Vote Every Two Months [Bad Ideas]
- Tattoo Artist Who Owns Mike Tyson's Face Sues Hangover Studio for Copyright Infringement [Lawsuits]
- The Real Housewives Smack Down You Didn't See on TV [Video]
- Rob Lowe: Sex Tape Was 'The Greatest Thing That Ever Happened to Me' [Quoted]
- Barack Obama Gives Wingnuts a New Pastor to Hate [Crazies]
- Princess Beatrice's Royal Wedding Hat: Birth of a Meme [Memes]
- White House Outraged That Newspaper Showed Video Unflattering to White House [Media Roundup]
- Real Housewives of New York: A Hamptons Murder Mystery [Video]
- Fox News Chief Roger Ailes Can't Stop Calling the Cops [Exclusive]
- Judge Has More Sex Tape Questions for John Edwards [Sex Tapes]
- Cindy Adams Is Too Stupid to Understand Doorbells [Old People]
- Homeless Bank Robber Passes Out Stolen Money on Bus [Crime]
- Olivia Munn in a Bikini Is the Key to Selling a Burger [Video]
- Endeavor's Final Launch Delayed 48 Hours [Briefly]
- The Washington Post Has a Donald Trump Problem [Oops]
- American Idol: Only the Weak Survive [Video]
- Playstation Hackers Hock 2.2 Million Credit Cards on Underground Forums [Hackers]
- Koch Brothers' Main Activity Is Whining About New Yorker Article [Media]
|The Caucus: The Weekend Word: If You Can't Beat...|
|Sensitive Obama Bans Reporter Who Took...|
|Weekly Address: Ending Taxpayer Subsidies for...|
|How Liberal Is President Obama?|
|Is Liberal Control Over the Media Ending?|
|R.I.P. Ben Masel|
wall street j.
|Succession Stories Top Berkshire Agenda|
|Warren Buffett: Sokol Broke Ethics Standards|
|Housing Expenses: What is the 30% Rule?|
|Fill Up the Tank in Luxembourg|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Air Traffic Controllers: the Canary in the Coal...|
|What Is a Book? The Definition Continues to Blur|
|The Backpack That Gives You X-Ray Vision|
|"You Can Always Tell A Man To 'Go To Hell'...|
|Union leaders in Massachusetts regroup after a...|
|How DIY Health Reform Can Help You Win The...|
|Sony's No.2 Hirai to brief media Sunday on data...|
|Love & Tech Give a Jazzman an Eternal Voice|
|OMG: Royal Wedding Leads to a Bouquet of Text...|
|Summary of health care outcomes: does...|
|Is This The Apple of QR Bar Codes?|
|Three men make a tiger|
|Mp3Tunes: Streams Your Music On Almost Every...|
|TOP VIRAL VIDEOS OF THE WEEK: Even Cute...|
|Royal Wedding hat analysis|
|Week in gaming: PSN hacked, Credit card...|
|Royal Wedding Snapshot: Who Got the Most Buzz?...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple's Upcoming 'Reading List' for Safari to...|
|Congress Has Questions for Sony About Attack|
|Parenting Magazine launches new Android app,...|
|This Week in Radio Tech 80: War Stories|
|Best price comparison site: 4 compared|
|The Week of You and Yours|
|Reminder: The Elections Arent Over Yet NY-26|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|The Day After: Royal Wedding Euphoria Lingers...|
|White House's Transgender Meeting|
|The 6 Biggest Disappointments of My...|
|Cat Fights Itself|
|FIGMENT, Encouraging & Enhancing the...|
|9 Road Signs For Your Life|
|18-month-old gets professional football contract|
|The Mines of Kimberley|
|Wedding Riding FAIL|
|Hey Gleeks! Check Out Lea Michele SLAYING...|
|Hilarious Dog In Shoes Tries To Run|
|GIF: Keep Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, Rollin|
|NASA Delays Space Shuttle Launch Until Next Week|
|Ive got your missing links right here (30 April...|
|What Went Wrong: The Disappearance of the USA-2...|
|Time Lapse Dolly!|
|10 Recession-proof Businesses|
|Box Jellyfish Eyes Aim At The Trees|
|Deliberate inaction judged as immoral as wrong...|
|Networked Etch A Sketch For Long Distance Doodling|
|The Quick 10: 10 Interesting Prints at Graumans...|
|Aerial mine fields = a great bad idea that...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Learn to Cha-Cha with Dancing With the Stars'...|
|Health literacy tests underutilized; may...|
|This Week in the Future, April 25-29, 2011|
|Hester Street Fair to Open with Festival of...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|EPA Launches Green Infrastructure Drive|
|Happy 50th Birthday, WWF|
|Want to save the planet? Al Gore has an app for...|
|Amazingly Patient Artist Uses 100,000...|
|Tr-Ash talk: Deliberate and dangerous delay|
|What Costs More In 2011? [Infographic]|
|Julie Lasky: Hug a Worm|
|Desktop Wallpaper Calendar: May 2011|
|Rapid Type : The Mobile Coffee Platform|
|2011 Dodge Charger "Future of...|
|True Blood Season 4: Magic Happens|
|Wild Rides: 12 Theme Park & Coaster Concepts|
|Links for 2011-04-29 [del.icio.us]|
|Jacques Herzog Lecture at Harvard University...|
|Counting the Days|
|Business Spotlight & Giveaway: IMakeMyCase.com|
|Virtual Visite, Ministere de la Culture|
|How to Save Your Energy for Things That Matter|
|The Causes of a Messy Desk|
|Ask Unclutterer: Prioritizing relationships...|
|The New Old Age: Revisions to the Class Act?|
|38 Life Lessons Ive Learned in 38 Years|
|Mango for Dinner and Dessert|
|A Reader Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Apple...|
|Long Weekend Getaways|
|Wardrobe Confessions: 13 Wacky Fashion Habits...|
|Kates Big Day arrives: Bloggers weigh in|
|The Royal Wedding Kiss|
|Decoding Chirally Correct Skincare|
|William And Kate Will Not Be Taking A Honeymoon...|
|7 Nail Colors To Try|
|First Look: John Bartlett for the Bon-Ton, Fall...|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Man Knowledge: 5 Pirates Every Man Should Know|
|Days of Wine and Poseurs|
|Asprey London Polo Holdall|
|Django Unchained by Quentin Tarantino|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Arnold Will Be Back as the...|
|Attack The Block Review: A Genre Blending, Cult...|
|Hollywood Remake of 'Troll Hunter' Still in the...|
|The Rock vs. Vin Diesel: Who'd You Rather?|
|'Fringe': Future shocker!|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Inside Job Director Tackles WikiLeaks and...|
|Tyler, The Creator Tron Cat|
|Tom Hanks Says His College Years Inspired...|
|Top 20 Tweets of the Week: 4/29/2011|
|Critic's Notebook: Who really owns Gershwin?|
the big picture
|The Royal Wedding|
|Final preparations for the big day|
|Photos of the Day: April 29|
|Saturday, 30 Apr 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: England and Elsewhere|
|Philippe BUSSER - Best in show, makes an attempt|
|Dezeen Blog Archive Lathe by Sebastian Brajkovic|
|Comic for April 30, 2011|
|Creating work that talks about the stuff that...|