- I am John Resig, creator of jQuery, AMA.
- TIL that Steve Buscemi was in Pulp Fiction as Buddy Holly, the waiter.
- Ask George Church, Prof. of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and Director of the Personal Genome Project,...
- So I'm trying to convince my friend that she has a real life troll face. Let her know what you think!
- Maybe shooting an unarmed Osama was okay, maybe it wasn't. But is anyone happy the the government actually...
- I Can't Stop Seeing It!
- What are some great Chrome extensions?
- Where have you been, where you think 99% of redditors hasn't?
- Pretty much everytime I have people over
- Nice [pic]
- Fed reveals the new $3 coin
- Trump 2012!
- How could I just walk by him
- Miranda? Is that you?
- Only in Math.
- Sometimes my job makes me laugh.
- Liquid epic
- Founder of Tea Party Nation on bin Laden: "We should have told everyone that the body was wrapped in...
- Men of Reddit, how long were you dating your significant other before you proposed...
- Norwegian comic strip nails it
- Dear /r/pics, I noticed in the other post that many of you had a problem with a woman posting a pic with...
- If you own one of these, you will DIE!
- I see your dodgy Pokemon cart and raise you this.
- Hu Jintao & Mark Zuckerberg
- Picture of my Savannah at 6 months old :) (he's 5 now)
- Wolverine vs. T-Rex
- Osama unarmed when shot dead, US admits
- Why yes, yes you are.
- Do new users even know what reddiquette is?
- Interview in 2008, Christiane Amanpour said Osama Bin Laden lives in a villa in Pakistan.
- Thank You, Photoshop. Thank You, Thank You.
- Not Left To Our Own Devices
- Rock Stars
- That's How He Got His Nickname?
- No, Actually It's Not a Marathon But A Sprint
- Not Sure What It Means But It Looks Nice
- Interesting Way To Chart Our Collective Response to Osama's Death
- Or Roughly 70,000 More Van Goghs Than Vincent Himself Sold In His Lifetime
- Chris Paul Has One Big Heart
- If You Don't Like That Book, Might I Possibly Recommend That Book? Again?
- Is Trump Trying To Get Himself Fired?
- Some Non-American Thoughts On The U.S. Killing of Bin-Laden
- I Think I See a Pattern: Don't Give Your Son a Name Ending In "ayden"
- How Much Did Osama bin Laden Economically Bleed Us?
- The First Instance of Unanimous Good Taste In the History of Human Civilization?
- My New Single Favorite Tweet Ever
- A Little Help, Please? (Or, Okay, A Wad Of Money)
- His Sand Castles Are Better Than Your Sand Castles
- Cash For Clunkers: The Madman Version
- Mildly Entertaining, Wildly Delusional (Or Do I Have That Backwards?)
- When Huge World News & The Most Personal Feelings Collide
- Wouldn't It Be Nice If More Athletes Did This?
- The Fat Came Back, The Very Next Year...
- "Silicon Valley has become more like Hollywood..."
- Funny Or Not, Here He Comes
- 38 Little Things You'd Prefer
- A Brilliant Mash-Up of High and Low Culture
- A "Duh" Statement Followed Immediately By A "Doh!" Statement
- We Will Never Agree On The World
- Wait - Majoring In Medieval French Troubadour Poetic Critical Theory Was A Boo-Boo?
- Osama Bin Laden's Likely Successor (w/PIC)
- Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself in cage - with remains of...
- How to beat a cold in any season
- The New Rules For Comic Book Movies
- How I talk on the phone.
- Evolutionary lessons for wind farm Efficiency
- What's Up, Doc: Top 10 Classic Looney Tunes Cartoons
- Rental Company used Spyware to track Renters' Keystrokes, make screenshots and take webcam images
- Planetary iPad App Turns Your Music Into a Universe
- 10 Terrorism Storylines We Never Want to See Again
- Wife watched him die as White House reveals he WASN'T armed
- Who is Now on the World's Most Wanted List?
- Altered Martin Luther King Jr. Quote Goes Viral After Osama Bin Laden's Death
- For military families, Bin Laden's death brings fear, uncertainty
- Osama bin Laden killed: complaints over codename 'Geronimo'
- Looking For The Best Signal... (PIC)
- Obama on Sunday: A photo for the ages?
- Chocolate bathroom? Translation tools for travel
- The trouble with quotes on the internet...
- Bush Declines Obama Invitation to Ground Zero
- Nutrition Fads Draw Attention, But the Real Harm is in Processed Food
- Obama killing Obama the number one priority?
- The Best F#@king News Team on TV Covers the Death of Bin Laden
- 'I'm sorry I spent more time on Jihad' -Osama bin Laden's 'will' apologises to his children and urges them...
- HIV drug could prevent 'cervical cancer by killing off virus that causes disease'
- This video game easter egg is insane
- All-Female Lizard Species Created in Lab
- Pokemon - The Musical!
- GOP Congressman Compares Same-Sex Marriage To Incest, Polygamy During Congressional Hearing
- Rumsfeld confirms: Waterboarding did not net intelligence that led to binLaden
- Crocodile Attack? Florida Couple May Be State's First Ever Croc Victims
- Pole Dancing Champ Bumps and Grinds Her Way to Glory
- Bin Laden's Death Means Teacher Gary Weddle Can Finally Shave Beard After Nearly 10 Years
- Osama's Compound Gets Panned on Google
- Alaska Teen's Ice Floe Voyage Ends in Arrest
- Can You Eat Glass, Walk on Swords, and Want to Make It as a Sideshow Star?
- NYC Youngster Buys Loaded Semi-Automatic Handgun At School For $3
- Syria Forces Open Fire at Protests
- Carnival Barkers Slam Obama's 'Sideshow' Remark
- Crash Litters Ohio Turnpike With Breakfast Cereal
- Lake Havasu's 20 Desert Lighthouses Keep Boats From Getting Stuck On Dry, Dry Land
- Lucky the Painproof Man Wins Ripley's Sideshow Talent Contest
- March and April's Most Hilarious Mug Shots (VIDEO)
- Wilderness Woman Gives Latest Pointers on How to Poop in the Woods
- Royal Wedding Coverage: Live Updates
- The Royal Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Calif. Lawmakers Seek Liquefaction as Alternative to Cremation
- Post Mortem
- Well, just take n=1...right?
- the Situation Room
- "No public elementary or middle school shall provide any instruction or material that discusses sexual...
- Ultra Local Geography
- Loose Lips Sink Starships
- Question? RTFAQ (Read the F*cking Al Qaeda)!
- The Fast and the Furryous
- My Favourite Cricketer
- Welcome to the world of Playboy!
- The Art of the Fugue
- The Fine Art of Translation
- Vice in Libya, on Libya.
- piss off pussy peepee
- Art by Paul Octavious
- Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
- pet the sounds
- Secrets of the Sage of Baltimore
- Into the woods...
- Windows music, whoda'thunk-it
- US DoD and alternative energy
- All Cannabis Use Is Medical
- Because It Gets Better
- This week in love
- NOT AS ADVERTISED!
- Ubiquitous nostalgia
- w o b b l e w o b b l e w o b b l e
- The Film-Lover's Check List
- Gaby Dunn's 100 Interviews
- Did ViaSat Network Carry Live Feed of Commando Raid on Osama bin Laden? and related posts
- Fatah, Hamas Proclaim Reconciliation and related posts
- Obama poll numbers jump after Osama Bin Laden killing and related posts
- You Cant Be SeriousShady A** Pakistani Officials Are Salty Because The US Did Not Inform Them Of Plot On...
- Spotify Music Store Allows Users to Bypass iTunes to Sync to iPods and related posts
- Explore Osama bin Laden's compound in 3D and related posts
- Spotify adds iPod sync and MP3 downloads to its music streaming service and related posts
- Pakistan Past President Tries To Explain That They Did Not Know That Osama Bin Laden Was In Their Country...
- Michelle Obama Dances 'The Dougie' & 'The Running Man' At Alice Deal Middle School (VIDEO) and related posts
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Destroy Celtics Down the Stretch to Help Heat Take 2-0 Series Lead and related posts
- Netanyahu: Hamas-Fatah Unity Pact Is A Great Victory For Terrorism and related posts
- Spotify takes on iTunes with new music downloads store and iPod syncing and related posts
- Spotify comes to the iPod, takes aim at Apples iTunes and related posts
- Nintendo drops Wii price to $150 from May 15th, throws in a free Wii Wheel and copy of Mario Kart and...
- Spotify launches music download service with iPod sync, puts iTunes on notice and related posts
- Look At Me Now: President Obamas Approval Rating Goes Through The Roof After Bustin A Cap In Bin Laden!!...
- Credit For Killing Bin Laden? Americans Say Obama Over Bush and related posts
- Parody Video After The Wedding of Prince William with Kate Middleton and related posts
- Cairo Fatah, Hamas Deal Ending Bitter Rift and related posts
- 56 Million Tuned in for President Obama's Bin Laden Announcement and related posts
- LEON PANETTA, NOT OBAMA, ORDERED HIT ON BIN LADEN? Let me just say that I find the sourcing on this and...
- Israel Balks At Palestinian Unity Deal and related posts
- Apple gives iMacs Thunderbolt, new cores and related posts
- Conservatives kick ass in Canada, win unassailable majority in Parliament and related posts
- Barcelona draws Real Madrid, cements place in UEFA Champions League final and related posts
- Bin Laden burial questions and related posts
- Pakistan's Official Statement on the Killing of Osama bin Laden and related posts
- Israel diplomats view Hamas-Fatah deal differently than Netanyahu and related posts
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg announces Nissan NV200 as citys Taxi of Tomorrow and related posts
- After the Death of Osama bin Laden, Obama Calls for Unity. Will Anyone Listen? and related posts
- Osama bin Laden dead: Britain Afghanistan strategy unchanged - Telegraph.co.uk
- Ex-boyfriend admits criminal harassment of teenager who killed herself - The Guardian
- Sony: Co. is victim of sophisticated cyber attack - The Associated Press
- Donald Trump, Sarah Palin Get Bad News From 2012 Poll - Huffington Post
- Apple iMac 27-inch (Thunderbolt) - PC Magazine
- Russia praises bin Laden operation, seeks greater counterterror cooperation ... - Christian Science Monitor
- Commandos told to kill Osama bin Laden because of fears he was wearing suicide ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- NATO chief says Afghan mission on track after bin Laden - Reuters
- Nets big man Lopez has surgery on upper arm - ESPN
- Noam Shalit on Diskin comments: Too little, too late - Ynetnews
- Osama, who? Ask clueless teenagers - Hindustan Times
- Kate's wedding gown and jewels were gorgeous, but the new bride's confidence ... - Toronto Sun
- The New York Times's tortured line on torture - The Guardian
- 'World-beating' technology followed failure in Tehran - The Australian
- Does Hamas-Fatah reconciliation make peace more or less likely? - CNN (blog)
- Sony waited two days after breach to contact FBI - Reuters
- The unholy myth that torture 'works' - Washington Post (blog)
- Palestinian Factions Sign Pact to End Rift - New York Times
- Hamas, Fatah Complete Agreement to End Four Year Split - San Francisco Chronicle
- Indy at 100: 1920-29 a roaring time - ESPN
- Miliband: Bin Laden Killing 'Symbolic' - Sky News
- CIA Director Says White House Will Release Dead Bin Laden Photo - Vanity Fair
- Please, President Bush, Reconsider President Obama's Invitation and Come to ... - Fox News
- Quinnipiac Poll: Most Voters Say They'd Never Vote for Trump or Palin - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Health Buzz: Eating Less Salt May Not Help Heart Health - U.S. News & World Report
- Despite worries, experts say al Qaeda has been dealt a major blow - Deutsche Welle
- Unity deal: First step on long path for Fatah and Hamas - Ahram Online
- Blast in insurgent bastion Benghazi was accident: rebels - Straits Times
- Residents 'unaware' of Bin Laden hideout - Sydney Morning Herald
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 12: Kendra Wilkinson Voted Off, Says She Hopes ... - ABC News
- Jon Huntsman Snags the Dreaded Jimmy Carter Endorsement
- Bush #43 turns down Obama invite to Ground Zero
- Thoughts on the Death of Osama Bin Laden by Yasir Qadhi - Muslimmatters
- The Big Lie: Torture Got Bin Laden
- FLASHBACK 2008: McCain, Clinton Slam Obama For Saying He'd Go Get Bin Laden In Pakistan (VIDEO) | TPMDC
- Harry Reid on Marco Rubio Being Latino: "He Has to Understand Who He Is"
- 'Cheney's assassination squad' just killed bin Laden
- 'Geronimo': Code name for bin Laden blasted
- Muslims fail to rejoice at the execution of bin Laden
- Bin Laden's daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan
- Bill To Include Contraception In Sex Ed Fails
- Two teens in Mass. bullying case plead guilty
- Goldman lobbying hard to weaken Volcker rule
- Wis. Dems Pick Up State Assembly Seat -- Possible Bellwether For Coming Recalls | TPMDC
- Sy Hersh, Abetted by Olbermann, Slandered SEALs That Later Killed Bin Laden as Cheney's Personal Assassins
- Idaho Has More Wind Power Than it Can Use
- Obama's secret teleprompter coach revealed
- How Obama Bungled the Aftermath of the OBL Mission
- Sorry, Republicans, The Economy Is Not Crappy Because Of
- Supreme Court rejects appeal by Catholics who said San Francisco supervisors violated religious rights in...
- Supreme Court rejects appeal by Catholics who said San Francisco supervisors violated religious rights by...
- Palestinians sign deal to end internal rivalry
- Cost Of A Gun In NYC: $3 If You Buy From An 8-Year Old At School
- President Obama 'increasingly skeptical' About Releasing Photos of Osama Bin Laden's Corpse
- Koch brothers pick a fight with The New Yorker
- Kids in Class With Bush on 9/11 Say He Was Right to Keep Reading - Michael Moore Was Wrong
- Why Is My Amazing, Ground-Breaking Microsoft Kinect Collecting Dust? | Popular Science
- Men Who Blame Victim for Sexual Harassment Are Often Harassers
- Three Buffalo Men Completing the Journey of a Lifetime
- CIA Director: Photo of Bin Laden's Corpse Will Be Released
- Lens: Wanted Dead, Alive or Photoshopped
- The Caucus: Reid Dislocates Shoulder
- Magazine Preview: What Happened to Air France Flight 447?
- China Establishes New Internet Regulator
- Failing Grades on Civics Exam Called a Crisis
- Seinfeld on the Web: Laughs, Portion Controlled
- Palestinian Factions Sign Pact to End Rift
- Pakistan Says Whole World Shared Failures of Intelligence on Bin Laden
- Abroad: In Gaza, Concert Leaves Echoes of Normalcy
- Fatah and Hamas Sign Reconciliation Pact
- The Caucus: Bush Aides Careful Line on Bin Laden
- For Obama, Big Rise in Poll Numbers After Bin Laden Raid
- Palestinian Leaders in Cairo for Deal but Face Hitch
- Central Park, Built for and With the Help of Horses, Will Again Offer Them a Home
- As China Invests, U.S. Could Lose
- 44 Works Sell for $170 Million at Sothebys Auction
- Under a Microscope, Jeter Has a Powerless Start
- Hidden Workshops Add to Libyan Rebels Arsenal
- Bush Declines Obamas Invitation to Ground Zero
- Twins 1, White Sox 0: Francisco Liriano Throws No-Hitter
- Survivor of Dust Bowl Now Battles a Fiercer Drought
- A Levee Breached, and New Worries Downstream
- Prosecutors Are Expected to Seek Dismissal of Charges Against Bin Laden
- Harsh Methods of Questioning Debated Again
- Sports of The Times: Mets Thanked Troops, Nation Should, Too
- Google Takes to TV to Promote Browser
- Tensions Rise as U.S. Officials Press Pakistan for Answers
- Economic Scene: A Mission Not Yet Accomplished
- DealBook: Patrolling Wall Street on the Cheap
- White House Revises Bin Laden Narrative
- Renren, China's 'Facebook,' Raises $740 Million in IPO as Stock Soars 40 Percent
- Experiment Confirms Hints of Dark Matter
- Sites That Share Your Chrome Cache
- Breaking In Takes Mythical Goonies Sequel to Comic-Con
- Robots Now Catch Balls, World Domination Imminent
- May 4, 1904: U.S. Dives Into Panama Canal
- Newest FiveFingers Fit Better, Still Look Funny
- Source Code Director Finally Makes the Cut
- 6-Speed Electric Dirt Bike Cuts the Emissions, Not the Fun
- What Would You Do With 80 Million Pixels?
- Evernote Shows Startups: 'Free' Can Pay
- Sex, Violence and Geek Cred Make Game of Thrones a Hit
- Surveillance, Not Waterboarding, Led to bin Laden
- GeekDad Guide: How to Build a Nerf-Dart Blowgun
- High-Flying Stealth Drone's First Flight
- All-Female Lizard Species Created in Lab
- Court OKs Firing of Boeing Whistleblowers
- Edgy or Not, CP+B's Andrew Keller Explains a Lot
- RIM Demos E-Mail, Android Apps on BlackBerry PlayBook
- Snuggle Truck Game Swaps Immigrants for Fluffy Animals
- Eclipsed Sun Shows Mountains on Moon
- Planetary iPad App Turns Your Music Into a Universe
- Disruptive By Design: Freakin' Cool Robots
- 'Original Maker' Martha Stewart Talks Tablets, Mags, Books
- Threat Level Wins Two Webby Awards
- How to Make Any Video Work With iMovie for iPad
- Six Months Later, Kinect Hacks Flourish
- Microsoft, BlackBerry Team Up to Battle Google Search
- New York Names Nissan Van 'Taxi of Tomorrow'
- Nurturing Disruption: Funding the Great American Startup
- Face-Mounted Nose Stylus Created For Phones
- DARPA Building Futuristic Space Exploration Group
- Forty Years of P=NP?
- Tech That Failed To Fail
- Woz and the RCA Character-generator Patent
- Spotify Challenges iTunes With iPod Support, Playlist Synching
- The World's Smallest Video Camera
- Triple Monitor Gaming: Dual GPU GeForce Vs. Radeon
- Marlinspike's Droid Firewall Kills Tracking
- What Developers Want From the Wii's Successor
- Mickos Says MySQL Code Better Than Ever Under Oracle
- Aaron Computer Rental Firm Spies On Users
- Google Allows Carriers To Ban Tethering Apps
- Attachmate Fires Mono Developers
- Leaked Doc May Have Forced US To Speed Up Bin Laden Raid
- Osama's Hideout Gets 3 Out of 5 Stars on Google Maps
- The Insidious Creep of Latency Hell
- An IP Address Does Not Point To a Person, Judge Rules
- Air Force Wants Commercial Spacecraft
- AppleCrate II: Apple II-Based Parallel Computer
- 'Motherlode' of Data Seized At Bin Laden Compound
- Google's South Korean Offices Raided
- Robotic "Tongue" Lets You French Kiss Over The Internet
- Ubuntu Unity: The Great Divider
- iMac Gets Thunderbolt I/O, Quad-core
- Murder Trial May Turn On Missing Router
- Intel To Build Next Gen Processor For iOS Devices
- Google Wants Your Voice Data
- Bin Laden's Death Causes Twitter Record
- Sony Breach Gets Worse: 24.6 Million Compromised Accounts At SOE
- Minnesota GOP leader declares war on Neil Gaiman
- Fighting words
- John Ashcroft assumes charge of "ethics and professionalism" for Blackwater
- Funny sticker annotations to the London tubemap
- Celebrate Star Wars and/or hemp history!
- Inside the ancient Maya's plumbing
- Look at this DIY banana DNA extraction
- Visualizing Iowa's topsoil loss
- Mummifying chickens for fun and educational profit
- Finger nose
- 150m-tall camel menaces tourists in Egypt
- SPECIAL FEATURE: History's shadow
- Stolencamerafinder: a search-engine for camera serial numbers stored in EXIF data
- Thermochromic pissoir
- Sarah Palin and James Lankford: giving $4 billion of taxpayer money to oil companies doesn't matter
- New Canadian Prime Minister violated election laws
- Time magazine cover of Osama bin Laden in Times Square looks odd
- Marijuana found at bin Laden's Abbottabad compound
- Interview with medical marijuana researcher Michael Backes
- Gentleman wearing bra, panties charged with stabbing pygmy goat to death. Yes, in West Virginia.
- Interview with Ernest Cline, author of Ready Player One
- Yarn-bombed bike racks
- Science Fiction Dance Party, 1971
- Wikileaks releases cache of US-Japan cables
- Nudist resorts reach out for the young and the naked
- The first rule about Seal Team 6...
- Porn industry STD testing clinic closes after data breach
- In Wikileaks Gitmo dump, nuclear revenge threats from Qaeda loyalists if bin Laden killed
- CNN interview with guy who unwittingly live-tweeted Osama raid
- In honor of Star Wars Day, here is the best Star Wars spoof evar, Hardware Wars
- Before we give you that contract, we'll just need to see how much you've spent to re-elect the President
- OBL's death has turned dumbasses who didn't understand "the war on terror" and hated it into...
- Police: Here's your ticket for being in a no-parking area. Woman: Here's a pic of pranksters swapping the...
- Exceptional 15-year-old accepted to Harvard, Princeton, U of Chicago, 10 other colleges. Rejected by Yale
- Principal trying to save $4 a day on school lunches for her kids, ends up losing $256.57 per day in wages
- Scientists, who apparently think we are still taking them seriously, now say that eating less salt won't...
- When taking the ring you stole to a jeweler to get it resized, make sure he wasn't the designer
- Protip: When you get done turning back the mileage on the used car you are selling, try to make sure the...
- "3D printer has potential to make organs for transplant." That's all fine and dandy, but...
- Apparantly not only is John Lennon not dead, he's been busy hunting Bin Laden in Pakistan
- The members of SEAL Team Six, which may or may not exist, will probably get classified medals for their...
- Yes, but where did he keep his wallet and keys??
- Florida raises the minimum wage from $7.25 to $7.31. Now THAT'S change you can believe in
- The Army to demonstrate how, in the future, they can kill terrorists and enemies in an environmentally...
- Woman sues husband for $11 million after he fails to have sex with her due to erectile dysfunction -- hopes...
- Ooga booga booga. Sea levels going to rise even higher than previously thought. Ooga booga booga
- Good news: The apartment below hottie lapdancer is available (pic)
- I was promised there would be news porn
- Osama grew weed at his compound and drank pepsi while chanting 'death to America'. So baisically he was a...
- Today's insect overrunning Florida brought to you by the Lovebug, which flies around for hours engaged in...
- NASA scientists are looking into biofuel made from chicken fat, which will be fine until it drives KFC...
- If you are the weirdo who calls every single woman who checks in to the Days Inn in Clearwater on the room...
- Anti-Paul Ryan town-hall questioner uses the old changing-his-T-shirt trick to try for a second question....
- Muslim sect suspected of killing 5 in Nigeria - YAHOO!
- Sony CEO Howard Stringer strangely silent on PlayStation debacle - CBS News
- Another tough break for IndyCar series in Brazil - CNN Sports Illustrated
- Canadian Bishop pleads guilty in child porn case - AP - msnbc.com
- Two teens in Mass. bullying case plead guilty - AP - msnbc.com
- Charlie Sheen starts Ala. donations website - msnbc.com
- Sony Hires Cyber Sleuths to Clean Up After Data Theft - FOX News
- NATO won't stop airstrikes in Libya - United Press International
- Sony Responds to Questions From Congress on Its Data-Breach Attack - Bloomberg
- Do You Want Warren Buffett's Job? - Yahoo Finance
- Teacher Accused Of Insensitive Comment To Muslim Student - msnbc.com
- Bobcats F Cunningham faces drug-possession charge - Associated Press
- NY insider trading jury has to start over - Yahoo Finance
- Quinnipiac Poll: Most Voters Say Theyd Never Vote for Trump or Palin - Wall Street Journal
- GE Intensifies Focus on Additive Manufacturing - Yahoo Finance
- Nigerian student reunites with mom after 10 years - USA Today
- Arabs question bin Laden's killing, sea burial - YAHOO!
- Reid dislocates shoulder in fall - msnbc.com
- Early Glance: Education companies - AP - msnbc.com
- NY insider trading jury has to start over - YAHOO!
- World's millionaire ranks seen soaring through 2020 - msnbc.com
- TI's Dave Pahl to speak at Baird investor conference - Yahoo Finance
- Differing accounts emerge of bin Laden raid - msnbc.com
- UPDATE 1-Fears for UK retail as Focus eyes administration - Reuters
- Pakistani doctor sold land for bin Laden compound - Associated Press
- TECO Energy (TE) Declares $0.215 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield - StreetInsider.com
- Another Levee Blast Expected Downstate - msnbc.com
- NATO chief says he favors financing Libyan rebels - Forbes
- White Castle finally arrives at the Internet age - msnbc.com
- Johnson-Koulianos' roommate pleads guilty - USA Today
- Charlie Crist Now Just Working As A Personal Injury Lawyer
- President Obama To Lay Wreath At Ground Zero
- Donald Trump, Sarah Palin Get Bad News From 2012 Poll
- Fox News Wins Second Day Ratings For Bin Laden Story
- 10 States With The Highest Female/Male Wage Discrepancy: American Community Survey
- Martin Palermo Scores Amazing Backheel Goal For Boca Juniors (VIDEO)
- KISS Rockers Make Fortune Selling Their Gear (VIDEO)
- New Ridiculous French Regulation For eBooks
- California Oil Drilling: Congress Considers Offshore Drilling
- Ron Hirsch Indicted On Four Counts For Santa Monica Synagogue Explosion
- How Do Astronauts Poop? National Geographic Show Explains (VIDEO)
- South Carolina Debate's Small Field Guarantees A Strong Libertarian Flavor
- Goldman Sachs 'Totally Freaked Out' About Volcker Rule, Lobbying Hard
- Djokovic Wins 30th Straight Match, Beats Kevin Anderson In Madrid Open
- Organized Crime Moves Online In Europe
- Mitt Romney Loses Support Of 2008 New Hampshire Campaign Head
- WA-2012 Senate Primary: 47% Cantwell (D), 9% Reichert (R), 7% Hutchison (R), 6% Didier (R) (Elway 4/25-27)
- Glamour Relationship Abuse Survey: Nearly 60 Percent Of Young Women Have Experienced Abuse
- Josh Elliott, New 'GMA' Anchor, Gets Introduced (VIDEO)
- AZ-2012 Senate: 48% Giffords (D), 41% Flake (R) (PPP 4/28-5/1)
- AARP: Fiscal Responsibility Doesn't Mean Gutting Social Security, Medicare, Financial Reform
- Jews On Twitter
- LeBron James Knocks Down Rajon Rondo, Throws Down Two-Handed Dunk (VIDEO)
- Henry Cavill Engaged: Superman Actor To Marry Showjumper Ellen Whitaker
- Asthma Rates Rising, But Cause Unclear
- Osama Bin Laden Had Cash Sewn Into Clothes, Was Ready To Flee
- Jo Nesbo Becomes Norway's Newest Bestseller
- Beyonce Visits Harlem School For 'Let's Move' Workout
- 12-Year-Old Pakistani Boy Given Two Rabbits By The Al Qaeda Leader (VIDEO)
- US-Obama Approval: 46% Approve, 38% Disapprove (Reason-Rupe 3/24-4/9)
- Blue Enigma Wallpapers For Free Download
- Leaked Photo of the New Facebook Phone
- Best Online Degree in Mathematics
- How to Treat Autism's Disorder?
- Funny sledding dog
- Paris Catacombs LEmpire De La Morts | Mad 4 Red
- Finding the Best Freelancer Website
- The History of Nursing in America: The Ultimate Web Guide
- How to Lose a Design Contest in 10 Ways | Logo Design Marketplace
- The World's Most Bizarre Foods
- 15 Weird New Stories Of March 2011 That Will Leave You Surprised | WebTabLab.com
- PetCareRx for All Your Pet Supply Needs
- Gaston Cantens Managing Corporate Relations for Florida Crystals
- Lady Gaga Concert Fell From the Piano | Weird Hut
- Samsung Series 9 NP900X3A For upmarket consumers
- Symbian Anna OS Update: Whats New in it? | VabyTech
- The Cognitive Cost of Doing Things [Brain Hacks]
- Part-Time Jobs That Pay More [Money]
- A Latte Could Cost You a Laptop if You're Not Careful [Theft]
- How to Stop Caring About What Other People Think and Get Back Your Self-Respect [Self Improvement]
- Google Placing "Sign Out" Option Back in the Navigation Bar [In Brief]
- Make Some Extra Cash from Your iPhone with Gigwalk [Jobs]
- DuckDuckGo for Android Finds what You're Looking for Faster [Downloads]
- To Lose Weight, Eat Some Foods More [Weight Loss]
- Hire the Right Person for the Job by Listing a Week's Worth of Work [Work]
- Spotify Now Syncs iPods, Makes Wireless Sync for Android and iPhone Free [Video]
- How To Identify and Avoid Spreading Misinformation, Myths, and Urban Legends on the Internet [Mythbusting]
- ReQall Rover Is a Location-Based Personal Assistant for Android (and We've Got Beta Invites) [Video]
- Tell the FCC What You Think About AT&T's Proposed T-Mobile Buyout [Government]
- Remains of the Day: Read Your RSS Feed In Style on iPad or Android with Feedly [For What Its Worth]
- Which Channel of Chrome or Firefox Should I Use? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Best Service for Web Video: Netflix [Video]
- XMenu Adds Custom Menus to Your OS X Menubar [Downloads]
- The Best Time to Buy a Wii is Soon [Deals]
- Wuala Is a Powerful, Cross-Platform File Syncer (With Lots of Tricks for Extra Free Space) [Video]
- How to Lie, Cheat, and Steal Your Way to a Perfect Flight [Dark Side]
- Xpandr Is True System-Wide Text Expansion for Your Jailbroken iDevice [Downloads]
- Where You Should Live if You Want to Avoid a Natural Disaster [Location]
- Opera Adds Dev-Like "Next" Channel for Bleeding-Edge Updates [Beta Beat]
- Google Voice's Dead Simple Number Integration Is Now Live for All Sprint Customers [Video]
- How Do You Deal With Internet Data Usage Caps? [Ask The Readers]
- The Stress-Free Guide to Settling Down in a New City [Moving]
- PdaNet 3.0 Adds Feature to Mask Your Tethering Usage [Downloads]
- Create an Apple ID in iTunes Account Without a Credit Card [ITunes]
- Craiggers Is the Craigslist Interface You've Been Waiting For [Craigslist]
- Make Flavored Vodka with Jolly Rancher Candies [Drinks]
- Three helpful SSH tips for developers
- Introducing the Yii PHP Framework
- Dont comment your code!
- Gaming the System: The $23,698,655.93 per hour Cloud Computing Instance?
- How To Ruin a Project
- BDD Antipattern: Specs with concealed intent
- TableGear - Ajaxed tables with MooTools or jQuery
- here is my bash profile, how's yours'? [snow leopard]
- Groovy News Roundup: Groovy Interviews & Groovy 1.8 Features
- Codey: A Scribble Pad for ColdFusion Builder
- WP7 OS Version numbers
- VMware, CloudFoundry and the Bottle Deposit Scam
- DevOps: Why Silos Suck And How To Break Them
- Dos and donts for designing email newsletters
- Under Armour Julio Jones Spot Data Visualisation
- The best Ubuntu 11.04 tip : Use gnome classic desktop with gnome-do, docky!
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Stored Procedure Test
- Mono in trouble?
- Android app development 101: Preparing environment part 2
- New ADC HTML5 Developer Center
- Continuous Integration In PHP w/Jenkins
- Track Changes and Advance Scroll Mode in Visual Studio 2010
- Whats the future? Native apps or mobile web apps?
- Review: Data Modeling 101
- HTML5 WebSockets and Real-Time Tutorials and Resources
- 25 Agilists to Follow on Twitter
- MySQL: Getting row position in result set
- Gallery: If You Kill It, Open Source It!
- How to trim recursively in PHP
- We dont have time for tests
- A Defense Against Cat Urine
- Happy Star Wars Day!
- 23 Facts You Might Not Know about The Dukes of Hazzard
- Battery Swapping Station Heading to China for EVs
- Hello Kitty Flipper Toothbrush Holder
- The Amazing Origin of Silly Putty
- Nuclear Everything!
- Solar System Cake Pops
- Kid-Themed Hotel Rooms
- T-Rex with Chainsaw Arms Tattoo
- Fox Mulder's Wristwatch
- Thermochromatic Urinal
- Unmasking Your Favorite Video Games
- Clothespin Lamp
- The Meowmorphosis
- The Donald Duck Family Tree
- A Sign that the Cupcake Trend has Gone too Far
- Look Out Schroedinger's Cat, It's a Trap!
- The 48 Laws of Power
- A Flip Book Made by Popping Balloons
- No More Questions!
- The 12 Strangest Lasagna Recipes On Earth
- Mousetrap Fission
- Portrait of Father
- Real Life Super Mario Bros
- Text To Morse Code
- Facebook Used in More and More Divorce Cases
- 91 Year Old Body Builder
- University of Alaska Students Keep Flushing Socks Down Toilet
- A Bookstore with One Book
- Super Mario on Ice
- Striped Skunk Color Pattern Explained
- Domo Playing Card
- Chess Set Improvised by Marine in Afghanistan
- Why Instapaper Free is taking an extended vacation
- Stolen Camera Finder - find your photos, find your camera
- 25 Abandoned Soviet Monuments that look like they're from the Future | Crack Two
- Dictionary of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Apprise - The attractive alert alternative for jQuery
- Microjs: Fantastic Micro-Frameworks and Micro-Libraries for Fun and Profit!
- A List Apart: Articles: More Meaningful Typography
- Webfont-Services - Overview - sprungmarker.de
- Anatomy of a Fake Quotation - Megan McArdle - National - The Atlantic
- John Resig - Next Steps in 2011
- jQuery: jQuery 1.6 Released
- Troy Hunt: The 10 commandments of good source control management
- Google plays ball with carriers to kill tethering apps, violates spirit of the open access it bid $4.6B to...
- A List Apart: Articles: Now You See Me
- Stickers on the Central Line
- Justin Williams: Well Fix Our Platform In Post
- What's really wrong with BlackBerry (and what to do about it)
- Khan Academy
- Giving our feelings a name
- Using CSS3: Older Browsers And Common Considerations - Smashing Magazine
- Getting Started with Android Development
- LukeW | An Event Apart: What Every Web Designer Should Know
- Designing Graceful, Gracious Interfaces for iPad - Blog - The Omni Group
- Apple - iMac G5
- Symbolicons :: Clean & Stylish Vector Icons
- LukeW | An Event Apart: The Experimental Zone
- Attachments.Me - Tips from a Production MongoDB Deployment
- The incredible delivery system of India's dabbawallahs - (37signals)
- We Must Preserve White House Staffers' Precious Facebook Posts [Polidicks]
- Mariah Carey Names Her Son After a Room in Her House [Babies]
- Harry Reid Dislocates His Shoulder [Ouch]
- The Economy Is Having a Relapse [The Poors]
- Ex-Boyfriend Too Boring for Jennifer Aniston Tells Sad Tale [Gossip Roundup]
- Salt: Not So Bad After All? [Health]
- Which Oscar Winner Is About to Be Outed? [Blind Items]
- Bin Laden Had Cash Sewn Into His Clothes For Quick Escape [Schemes]
- Page One: Can This New York Times Be Saved? [Video]
- Carlos Slim, Extortionate Monopolist [The Rich]
- America Is Back to Normal: Fistfight at Ground Zero [Usa]
- Gay Website Queerty Comes Back from the Dead [Media]
- California: Where Grannies Grow Weed, Too [Drugs]
- Bin Laden to Have All Charges Dropped [Formalities]
- Texas Begins Euthanizing Inmates Like Animals [Death Penalty]
- BP Fined for Another Oil Spill [Lawsuits]
- Patient Zero of the MLK Misquote Phenomenon Speaks [Memes]
- Bush's 9/11 Storytime Kids Are Now 16 and Happy Bin Laden's Dead [Video]
- Google Chrome Assures Internet Explorer Users: 'It Gets Better' [Video]
- Poop Reservoir Claims Life of Dog, Then Owner [Accidents]
- Watch Michelle Obama Shake Her Ass to Beyonc [Video]
- Woman Hides Knives and Drugs In Her Vagina and Fat Rolls [Crime]
- Stephen Colbert Chronicles the Politicization of the Bin Laden Kill [Video]
- Jon Stewart Mocks Pakistan for Not Catching Bin Laden [Video]
- Bush Won't Go on Ground Zero Date With Obama [Rejected]
- Hummingbird-Sized Ant Fossil Discovered in Wyoming [Scary]
- Was Osama Growing Weed? [Drugs]
- Man Assaulted, Given 'RAPEST' Tattoo, Shocked in Genitals [Crime]
- This Is How You Will French Kiss in the Future [Video]
- Comment of the Day: A Great New Magazine Game [We Read You]
|The Caucus: Stage Is Set for First Republican...|
|Texas Teacher Mocks Muslim Student After Osama...|
|Disaster Assistance for Last Weeks Storms|
|Overnight Polls Find Muted Improvement in...|
|All the Latest bin Laden News|
|In America's Decade Long Quest for Bin Laden,...|
|Leadership Poll: Harry Reid|
|When Something Goes Right|
wall street j.
|Kellogg Raising Prices|
|GM May Have Turned the Corner|
|Finances in 55 Seconds: Create a Credit Card...|
|The Dutch Rail Systems Strange Peak-Load Pricing|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|On the Risks of Tweeting During Canada's Election|
|The Destruction of Economic Facts|
|Facebook, Google, Yahoo Fight "Do Not...|
|It's Not Your Boss' Fault You Got Fired|
|As part of a favorable initiation of coverage...|
|With A New API, Aviary Wants To Become The...|
|Intel will build next-generation chips with 3D...|
|Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs:...|
|Nintendo Drops Wii Price In Advance of New...|
|Does digital text create a cognitive gap?|
|Media Temple Outage Issues This Morning Awesome...|
|And you thought the tea party was bad? This is...|
|How to Install Webmin on Ubuntu 11.04|
|Facebook Delivers Three Times As Many Display...|
|Study: Americans dont understand painkiller risks|
|House hearing blasts Sony's "half-hearted,...|
|Warner Bros. Bets on Future of Movie Watching...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Spotify Launches Download Service and iPod...|
|White iPhone Versus White iPhone|
|Gigwalk iPhone app lets you pay people to do gigs|
|Frame Rate 23: Edgar Allen Pwned|
|Wikileaks founder calls Facebook an 'appalling...|
|'The Trip': A Journey of a Thousand Miles...|
|My Pet Meme|
|The San Francisco Sculpture.|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|The Trend Continues: Breast-Milk Cheese on...|
|Did CIA Ignore Bin Laden Warning?|
|The Brainstorm That Led to Hollywood's Most...|
|Flag Waving, Gun Shooting, And Four Wheeling|
|The ReadWriteWeb 2WAY Summit NYC|
|5 Stages of Dealing with Grief, as told by...|
|Did this man get struck by lightning twice?...|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not|
|WIN: Wifi Network Name|
|don't cross the streams|
|OMG! GaGa Debuts New Song, Americano, In...|
|Fat Kid On A Little Scooter|
|Volcano Pictures: "Throat of Fire"...|
|The Mighty THOR|
|Confessions of a Car Salesman|
|How to build your own USB Keylogger|
|New In Newark|
|The Ultimate Star Wars Quiz|
|Ask the Experts: What Does Bin Laden's Death...|
|Elusive Higgs slips from sight again|
|Generational Loss In Housekey Copies|
|Ancient chemical weapons that were ahead of...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Welcome to the iCloud|
|Making the move to exercise for overweight and...|
|Flowing Hair dollar|
|Video: Phantom Ray Drone Makes Maiden Solo Flight|
|Salvaged Bathroom Stall Wall and Cables...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|U.S. Fed Court Upholds Calif. Carbon Curbs|
|CDC: 1 in 12 Now has Asthma|
|NYCs first Asian American woman firefighter...|
|BRC Designs Unveils Interwebs Chair Made From...|
|Space souvenir auction to mark birth of U.S....|
|Capteur Soleil: Using The Sun To Sterilize...|
|Mark Lamster: The Architecture of the Secret Lair|
|Useful Photoshop Tools and Techniques For Your...|
|newGROWTH LED Outdoor series|
|Autism Connects Design Challenge: Competition...|
|Specially Recommended for Invalids, Delicate...|
|5 Albums to Stream for Free This Week: Okkervil...|
|Almost Famous: 13 Houses from Major Hollywood...|
|Art Game Weekend|
|Architecture City Guide: New Orleans|
|The COLOURlovers Family is Getting Bigger......|
|11 jessica white 29|
|Write with Light|
|How to Minimize Interruptions When Youre Working|
|Taking A Break|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Lawn Stryper|
|Well: How Sugar Affects the Body in Motion|
|38 Life Lessons Ive Learned in 38 Years|
|How Sugar Affects the Body in Motion|
|Why Your Friends Are the Secret to Weight-Loss...|
|Park Yourself at Pike Place|
|"I Survived Relationship Abuse":...|
|Amazon.com jumps into flash-sale site arena|
|(INTERVIEW) Why Christy Turlington Burns Is...|
|How to Slay the Retired and Broke Blues|
|Kate Middleton's Tiny Waist Gets Slimmed Down...|
|8 Tips on Networking Successfully|
|Live in Chicago? Want to see an early screening...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Buck - Trailer|
|Five Favorite Films with Rutger Hauer|
|Green Lantern Trailer #2|
|Must Watch: Final Theatrical Trailer for DC's...|
|Kendra on 'Dancing' -- Booted 'Cause She Tooted?|
|'The Voice': Carson Daly dish!|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Rachel Weisz May Bewitch Oz, the Great &...|
|Tyler, The Creator Analog (Live, Featuring...|
|Katy Perry To Release 'Last Friday Night' As...|
|'The Voice': Adam Levine Lambasts 'Idol,' Cee...|
|Cass McCombs' nomadic lifestyle|
the big picture
|Osama bin Laden killed|
|Ready to record history|
|Photos of the Day: May 3|
|Wednesday, 04 May 2011|
|Wanted Dead, Alive or Photoshopped|
|Everything the Body Wanted|
|chris clor - Bull Rider|
|tumblr_leydafy2TK1qcdlygo1_500.png 500348 pixels|
|Comic for May 4, 2011|
|Become The Person|