- When you don't get the latest game, look at this.
- Eat your heart out Tiger Mom.
- US soldier owns girl on FB
- Fuck you all. I'm in no mood for this shit.
- I had to get up at freakin 4:00am to get this shot but despite how much I complain, It was totally worth it.
- I believe disgusting is the correct word...
- It's a valid question.
- The internet slapped me in the face today and told me I was old.
- Jon Stewart on bin Laden photo, "We can only make decisions about war if we see what war actually is,...
- IAmA Woman with a sneeze fetish. AMA
- Custom American Psycho DVD Cover I Designed. Now if you excuse me, I have to go return some video tapes...
- The Cadian M-35 Galaxy Lasgun
- Julian Assange:"Facebook is the most appalling spying machine that has ever been invented. The world's...
- Putting the AC to good use
- How to reuse tapes..
- Ask Red Dragon, a Real Life Superhero, Anything - AMA
- I urge ALL of our British Redditors to go out and Vote YES to AV today
- When this post is 2 hours old, reddit will be going down for some super awesome fun-time(aka scheduled...
- I don't care who you are, this is the CUTEST EVER.
- GOOD IDEA
- Look what my cousin put together...
- What happens when redditors try to make a meme.
- I'll never understand why people do this...
- Long time lurker, first time posting, so here's a pic of me and Captain Hammer!
- Well, that sums up Youtube
- America, Fuck Yeah!
- Last World War I combat vet dies in Australia...
- You've Heard of Hover Hand: Introducing Hover Body!!!!!!!!
- We all did this.
- So how many of you guys used to love this series (especially for the story)?
- Great: Yet Another Index To Determine How Irrelevant You Are
- Who Is Winning the Day?
- America's Sounding More and More Like a Troubled, Family-Owned Donut Shop
- Women Get Done Sooner Than Men
- Say What You Want About That Pivotal Moment In His Presidency...
- Who'da Thunk It? Old Nudists Looking To Re-Invigorate Their Ranks With...Young Nudists
- I'm Persuaded: If You're A Top Athlete, 44 Is The End of the Road
- Thank You, Photoshop. Thank You, Thank You.
- Not Left To Our Own Devices
- Rock Stars
- That's How He Got His Nickname?
- No, Actually It's Not a Marathon But A Sprint
- Not Sure What It Means But It Looks Nice
- Interesting Way To Chart Our Collective Response to Osama's Death
- Or Roughly 70,000 More Van Goghs Than Vincent Himself Sold In His Lifetime
- Chris Paul Has One Big Heart
- If You Don't Like That Book, Might I Possibly Recommend That Book? Again?
- Is Trump Trying To Get Himself Fired?
- Some Non-American Thoughts On The U.S. Killing of Bin-Laden
- I Think I See a Pattern: Don't Give Your Son a Name Ending In "ayden"
- How Much Did Osama bin Laden Economically Bleed Us?
- The First Instance of Unanimous Good Taste In the History of Human Civilization?
- My New Single Favorite Tweet Ever
- A Little Help, Please? (Or, Okay, A Wad Of Money)
- His Sand Castles Are Better Than Your Sand Castles
- Cash For Clunkers: The Madman Version
- Mildly Entertaining, Wildly Delusional (Or Do I Have That Backwards?)
- When Huge World News & The Most Personal Feelings Collide
- Wouldn't It Be Nice If More Athletes Did This?
- Awesome Darth Vader Sculpture
- Facebook to Buy Skype In $4 Billion Deal
- 32 Examples of Awesome Star Wars Graffiti
- How close did bin Laden hunter get?
- Did Osama Bin Laden Win the War on Terror?
- CERN's Star-Trek Moment: Close to Discovering if Antimatter Obeys Gravity
- Michelle Obama dances to Beyonce [VIDEO]
- Osama Bin Laden Raid: Navy SEALs Feared Terrorist Leader Was Reaching For Weapon
- Next iPhone Might Have Over-the-Air Updates
- We all did this.
- Australia seizes 527 pounds of methamphetamine in country's biggest bust
- Real Reason Behind Osama's Death [Funny]
- Domino's Scientists Test Limits Of What Humans Will Eat
- iOS, OS X and The Death of the Scrollbar
- 12 Coolest Robots from the 2011 FIRST Championship
- Workers to Enter Japan Reactor For First Time Since Blast
- The best way I've ever seen someone explain evolution
- How to Take a Photo with a Celebrity (with Malin Akerman)
- WikiLeaks' Julian Assange says US uses Facebook, Google to spy (VIDEO)
- I would have beat the hell out of Osama bin Laden, then shot him
- US Removes Gray Wolf From Endangered List
- NASA engineer committed suicide at Endeavour launch tower
- The 10 Best Situation Room Memes [Pics]
- Scott Walker Begins His Two-Faced Too-Late Goodwill Tour
- Controversial Ideas: Does Semen Act As an Antidepressant to the Recipient?
- Seeing Thor in 3D? 5 Reasons You May Want to Choose 2D Instead
- Osama Bin Laden's death photos: release them.
- World Without Facebook [Video]
- Shocker: Sony blames Anonymous for PSN hack; DOJ & FBI investigating
- Summer Movies And Where You Might Have Seen Them Before
- After Battling Unions, Scott Walker, Ohio Gov Pay 'Tribute' To Workers
- Why Obama's Approval Rating Bump Won't Last
- The Death Of The Ereader
- Top Republican: Health Care Repeal Is 'Dead'
- GOP Rep To Run For Indiana Governor
- Clinton Reveals Reason Behind 'Anxious' Bin Laden Operation Photo
- Fortune 500 Revealed
- After Florida Spurns High-Speed Rail Funds, Illinois Cashes In
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Makes Curious Case For Showing Bin Laden Photos
- Obama To Visit Ground Zero.. LIVE UPDATES
- O'Donnell: 'Disgusting Is Way Too Nice A Word For Glenn Beck'
- Detroit Rebounds
- INSIDE BIN LADEN'S LAIR
- Al-Qaeda Deaths: 2 Mid-Level Leaders Killed In Yemen
- 'Bouncing Cats': The Story Of The Breakdance Project Uganda (VIDEO)
- Obama Giving NY Its Moment Of Justice On Bin Laden
- Federal Commission Calls National Museum Of Latino History As Addition To Smithsonian Institution
- Self-Improvement Apps: Do You Really Need A Guru In Your Pocket?
- The Big 5 Personality Traits: Which One Are You?
- The 5 Big Personality Traits: Which One Are You?
- Japan Nuclear Crisis: Workers Enter Reactor Building For First Time Since Explosion
- Officials: SEALs Feared Bin Laden Was Reaching For Weapon
- Afghan Taliban, Al-Qaeda May Rethink Ties Now That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Say Analysts
- Claude Stanley Choules, Last World War I Combat Veteran, Dies In Australia At 110
- Michael Moore: Osama Bin Laden 'Was Executed'
- Bruins Beat Flyers, Take 3-0 Series Lead
- Bulls Beat Hawks 86-73 To Win Game 2
- Eric Cantor's Office Denies Report That GOP Is Dropping Medicare Reform
- Lightning Sweep Capitals, Advance To Eastern Conference Finals
- Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville Joins 'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills'
- "Good grief!"
- "We noticed an issue yesterday...:
- A History of the Library as Seen Through Notable Researchers
- The Argumentative Theory of Reasoning
- My God is doin' a *pant* brand nu *wheeze* thang!
- A hundred things you should read
- "We have no idea what to do next."
- Bill James Applies His Science to Serial Killers
- He's tryin' to build somethin' here!
- google image condoms
- We're gonna have a real good time together
- Montblanc Watches Chinese Ad:
- Found Mummified after a Year
- Wanted: Gentleman bank robber
- a speculative essay on the self-regulating limits of reality
- Little Holes the Worms Make
- Bryan Ferry
- First Masters
- This isn't Tech-Mex, it's Nortec!
- Bronze Age Sword Making
- Project Neon
- The warm glow of whisky
- Alphaland, a game
- Introducing Scanimate
- The best dong in the world
- When the clouds look like the ocean
- It's me, I'm Molly Bloom, I've come home!
- The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so:...
- George W. Bush Reportedly Feels Ignored In Obama 'Victory Lap' Following Osama Bin Laden's Death and...
- Cheryl Cole Confirmed as American X Factor Judge and related posts
- Chronology of the attack on Sonys PlayStation Network and related posts
- James Durbin: In It To Win It On American Idol and related posts
- Cheryl Cole Will Join Simon Cowell's American 'The X-Factor' and related posts
- Cheryl Cole: 'X Factor' Judge Confirmed and related posts
- Palestine: Gaza Celebrates Hamas/Fatah Reconciliation and related posts
- Nick Cannon Still Sporting Hospital Bracelets After Visiting Mariah Carey and Twins (PHOTOS) and related posts
- News: Apple to deliver OTA iPhone updates in iOS 5? and related posts
- Marie Osmond Re-Marries First Husband Stephen Craig and related posts
- Muslim groups respond to Osama bin Laden's death: and related posts
- Apple iOS 4.3.3 update released to remove location tracking, as promised and related posts
- iOS 5 May Bring Over-The-Air Updates To iPhone and related posts
- Pakistan's Link To Bin Laden Prompts US Concern Over ISI's 'Double Game On Terrorism' and related posts
- Bin Laden's Death Not the End of Al-Qaeda and related posts
- Barack Obama Says He Won't Release Death Pictures of Osama Bin Laden and related posts
- Bush Feels Obama Ignoring His Role In Decade-Long Hunt For Bin-Laden and related posts
- Cinco de Mayo and related posts
- Apple releases iPhone, iPad software update to address location data collection and related posts
- Official and full CONAN THE BARBARIAN 3D movie trailer and related posts
- iOS 5 to Enable Over-the-Air iOS Updates & Patches for iPhone & iPad? and related posts
- Claude Stanley Choules, Last World War I Combat Veteran, Dies In Australia At 110 and related posts
- Justice Department asks NCAA why it doesn't have football playoff and related posts
- Money Talks, Common Decency Walks: The Osama bin Laden Photo Op and related posts
- BREAKING: Reuters Releases Photos Of The Attack On Osama Bin Laden's Compound and related posts
- Obama Giving NY Its Moment Of Justice On Bin Laden and related posts
- President George W. Bush Not That Concerned About Osama Bin Laden on March 13, 2002 Video and related posts
- Osama Bin Laden's Final Message To His Children: 'Im Sorry For Neglecting You' and related posts
- Cinco de Mayo (Picture of the Day) and related posts
- That Hamas-Fatah/PA Reconciliation Agreement and related posts
- Officials deny suspect who led to bin Laden courier tortured at CIA 'black site' - Vancouver Sun
- Clinton Explains Situation Room Photo - ABC News (blog)
- Mavericks in driving seat with 2-0 lead over Lakers - Taipei Times
- Mavericks Nowtizki too much for Lakers to handle: Fan breakdown - Yahoo! Sports
- Michael Rechtshaffen, QMI Agency - Toronto Sun
- Lakers' Kobe Bryant, Phil Jackson, Andrew Bynum, Pau Gasol, Derek Fisher and ... - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- Branagh talks about work on 'Thor' - Toronto Sun
- Jackie Cooper, former child star, dies at 88 - CBS News
- Only a naked Osama would have been spared the bullet - Economic Times
- Correction: Sony-Hacker Attack Story - ABC News
- Official: Bin Laden Within Reach of 2 Weapons Before Fatally Shot - Fox News
- Anonymous denies PlayStation Network hack accusation - The Independent
- Robots and Japan's nuclear disaster : NukeBots - The Economist
- Pakistan Warns US Against Any More Raids - Sky News
- Clinton: Allergy led to my ops room photo - msnbc.com
- Sony Playstation's security issues mount - Newsday (subscription)
- Pippa Middleton Topless Picture: Shirtless Photo Surfaces - Huffington Post
- Nuclear workers enter damaged reactor at Japan's radioactive Fukushima plant ... - Daily Mail
- Going for the heart of a hero - Chicago Tribune
- Shrouded in secrecy: The elite US unit behind bin Laden's killing - Deutsche Welle
- Now, kill his dream - The Economist
- Friday night Mavs tickets are few, and dear - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Pakistan admits shortcomings on bin Laden - Straits Times
- Analysis: US-Pakistan relations troubled - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Sony was victim of sophisticated cyber-attack - Boston Globe
- 'Heart-wrenching' feeling as flooding destroys homes, land and a way of life - CNN (blog)
- Osama Bin Laden dead picture: Palin criticises Obama for refusal to release photo - Daily Mail
- Story Pick: Sohaib Athar and the tweets heard 'round the world - Washington Post (blog)
- Will the Verizon iPhone Get Over-the-Air Updates with Apple's iOS 5? - PC Magazine
- NY schools play role in unemployment filing surge - CNNMoney
- Health Care Repeal Is 'Dead,' Says Top Republican, Sights Turned To Repealing Individual Mandate
- PlayStation News: Anonymous: We didn't bring down the PlayStation Network for profit -...
- With $42 Billion and 7 Homes, Why Are the Kochs Buying our Democracy? SpeakEasy
- ThinkProgress Profits At Largest 500 Corporations Grew By 81 Percent In 2010
- President Obama's Energy Policies Bankrupt Seahawk Drilling | The Foundry
- Today is Cinco de Mayo
- FEMA defends response to Texas wildfire disaster request | Local News | News from Fort W...
- Okla. man: Attackers tattooed RAPEST on Forehead
- Pakistan warns America not to stage any more raids - Yahoo! News
- Gaza Holds Its First Marathon ...
- iowahawk: American Pride is Back Out of the Closet!
- Teen mom accused of breaking infant's legs :: WRAL.com
- Can automatic spending cuts solve deficit dilemma?
- The Huffington Post Is Pro-Life? Yes, When the Life Was Osama bin Laden
- Cuban restaurateur learns capitalism the hard way
- Illinois Wins High-Speed Rail Cash That Florida Turned Down, For Chicago-To-St. Louis Line
- Trying To Limit Net Access, Dutch Telcos Accidentally Force Government To Speak Out On Net Neutrality |...
- Why the Left Needs Racism--II
- ABC News Religion Correspondent: I Can not Judge Whether bin Laden Was Evil
- Sharing and caring: the implications of collaborative consumption
- Updated: Boeing vs. Union-Controlled NLRB Heats Up | RedState
- Pakistan warns America not to stage any more raids - FoxNews.com
- The Next Election and Race
- Associated Press Will Not Cover Fox News Debate | Media Matters for America
- Secret, stealth chopper in compound wreckage?
- Another Confederate Flag At Courthouse Drawing NAACP Anger
- Bush Reportedly Declined Invite Because He's Peeved He Hasn't Gotten Enough Credit For Bin Laden Killing
- Thieves Break Into 36 Police Cars
- Decisive Majority Reject Palin, Trump Presidential Bids
- Hamas-Fatah tensions return despite fresh unity deal
- A Year Later, Gratitude in a Tornado-Torn Town
- Afghans Rally to Oppose Karzai and Taliban Deal
- City Room: Live Blog: Obama Visits New York
- Britain Votes on Changes to Election System
- U.S. Seeks to Aid Libyan Rebels With Seized Assets
- G.M.s Earnings Triple in First Quarter
- President to Travel to Ground Zero to Honor Lives Lost
- Syrian Regime Steps Up Raids
- Pakistan Warns Against Sovereignty Violations
- Workers Enter Japans Crippled Reactor Building
- State of the Art: Docking Your Laptop, Wirelessly
- First: The Inner Lives of Wartime Photographers
- Palestinians and Israelis Seek Support in Europe
- Local Iraqi Leaders Blame Al Qaeda for Attack
- Connecticuts Budget Is Done, but Governors Work Is Not
- Tour Officials Labor to Make Golf Work
- Unrest Around the Arab World Endangers Turkeys Newfound Influence
- 52 Years and $750 Million Prove Einstein Was Right
- Florida Struggles With Arizonas Immigration Plan
- Dodgers Say Selig Caused Shortfall
- Workers Enter Japan Nuclear Reactor Building
- Suit Accuses U.S. Government of Failing to Protect Earth for Generations Unborn
- Business Travel: A Return to Spending and the Front Rows
- Bargain Planes Priceless Heritage
- CUNY Blocks Honor for Tony Kushner
- Hague Court Seeks Warrants for Libyan Officials
- For Next Chief of Newark Schools, Hard Choices
- Plan to Build Up Chelsea Market Has Some Up in Arms
- In Bin Ladens Compound, Seals All-Star Team
- Using History to Mold Ideas on the Right
- Google, Facebook Calling Skype About Possible Tie-Up: Report
- Got Gadget Questions? We'll Answer Them on Facebook
- Hummingbird-Sized Ants Once Roamed Wyoming
- Barefoot Shoes, iPhone App Help Train Sole Searchers
- The Revenge Matrix: A Guide to Winning Acts of Retribution
- Cube-Dwelling Misanthrope Channels Rage Into Net-Exploits Book
- Passing the Halo: A Defiant Look at the Franchise's Future
- Gallery: Wolfenstein Takes a Trip Down Cartoon Nazi Memory Lane
- May 5, 1992: 'Wolfenstein 3-D' Shoots First-Person Shooter Into Stardom
- Neil Gaiman Laughs Off Minnesota Politician's 'Weasel' Slam
- Situation Room Photo Shows Flickr Is Grown Up
- Floating Gyroscopes Vindicate Einstein
- Aviation Geeks Scramble to ID bin Laden Raid's Mystery Copter
- Hackers Chat ... and Sell Your Credit Card Numbers
- Wired Photo Project: Submit Your Best Situation Room LOL Pic
- Australian Fur Seals Are Losing Their Fur
- Wired Business Conference 2011: Disruption in Pictures
- Intel Debuts World's First 3-D Transistor For New 'Ivy Bridge' Chip
- SpaceShipTwo Completes First Feathered Flight
- Robots Evolve Altruism, Just as Biology Predicts
- AOL Touts New, Bigger Ad Format as Hearst Digital Signs On
- CNET Accused of Copyright Infringement for Distributing LimeWire
- As 3-D Hits Tipping Point, Filmmakers Face Polarizing Decisions
- Sony Discovers 'Anonymous' Calling Card on PlayStation Servers
- iPhone Software Update Squashes Location-Data 'Bugs'
- Spotify Adds MP3 Download Store, iPod Support
- Renren, China's 'Facebook,' Raises $740 Million in IPO as Stock Soars 40 Percent
- Experiment Confirms Hints of Dark Matter
- Transmedia Across Disciplines at National Association of Broadcasters
- Blackwater's New Ethics Chief: John Ashcroft
- Do Gadgets Degrade Our Common Sense?
- Sony Running Unpatched Servers With No Firewall
- Oracle Subpoenas Apache Foundation In Google Suit
- Prison Guard Dog Gets Titanium Teeth
- New Rechargeable Battery Uses Water
- Apple To Distribute OS X Lion via the Mac App Store
- Facebook Wants To Buy Skype
- Oracle Plans To Hand Hudson To Eclipse
- Gitbrew Releases OtherOS++ PS3 Linux Dual Boot
- NASA Gravity Probe Confirms Two Einstein Predictions
- Magicka Sequel Planned, Console Version a Possibility
- Former Senator Wants to Mine The Moon
- Real Life Farmville
- Did Some Black Holes Survive the Big Bang?
- AMD Launches Fastest Phenom Yet, Phenom II X4 980
- Vendors Say Data Protection Software Too Complicated To Use
- Startup Wants To Put 64-Cores In Your Smartphone
- Apple Releases iOS 4.3.3 To Fix Location Tracking
- Chinese iPad Factory Staff Forced To Sign 'No Suicide' Pledge
- FAA Wants Your Opinion On Commercial Space Rules
- Intel Designs Faster, 3D Transistor
- Book Review: Apache JMeter
- Sony Officially Blames Anonymous For PSN Hack
- Robots 'Evolve' Altruism
- Chrome, IE To Allow Users To Delete Flash Cookies
- Face-Mounted Nose Stylus Created For Phones
- DARPA Building Futuristic Space Exploration Group
- Forty Years of P=NP?
- Tech That Failed To Fail
- Woz and the RCA Character-generator Patent
- Cops stun-gun gentleman running marathon naked after wardrobe malfunction
- Scientists and teachers: Join program to bring scientists to public school classrooms
- Meet the new ostensibly "inexplicable" space photo
- Skin care company tries to bribe journalists for printing its press release
- Tornadoes: Can we save more people than we already do?
- Shannon's Law: a story about bridging Faerie and the mundane world with TCP-over-magic
- Rare photos of Mercury astronauts on 50th anniversary of Alan Shepard's historic flight
- Neil Gaiman responds to Minnesota Republican House Leader who called him a "pencil-necked geek"...
- Cut Chair optical illusion
- Chimerical stuffed animal monstrosities
- Kinect and 3D printer turns people into action-figure souvenirs
- Why I'm voting YES on Alternative Voting
- Huge asteroid to fly by Earth in November
- Why yes, you may ask about the stealth helicopters
- Five classic science fiction books with new 3-D covers
- Dalai Lama receives human rights award from Amnesty International
- Gweek podcast now on iTunes
- Tyson on pigeons
- May we ask about the stealth helicopters?
- Police tase nude runner
- Russian criminal tattoo documentary on YouTube
- Music video: Alexander Tucker's "His Arm Has Grown Long"
- Sony hack timeline
- Bin Laden had cash and phone numbers sewn into clothes
- Minnesota GOP leader declares war on Neil Gaiman
- Fighting words
- John Ashcroft assumes charge of "ethics and professionalism" for Blackwater
- Funny sticker annotations to the London tubemap
- Celebrate Star Wars and/or hemp history!
- Inside the ancient Maya's plumbing
- It is now illegal to spend all night in your lab
- Hey, Gadhafi, is it cool with you if we use some of that $30 billion in assets of yours that we froze to...
- Dad will be so proud to learn that his five-year-old daughter can drive his car. Whenever he wakes up from...
- Italian university takes extra precautions to protect students from communicable diseases
- Prince Early Male Pattern Baldness and Princess Stick Up Her Butt With a Hot Freaking Sister will visit...
- "He was trying to be understanding of the cat -- until it started peeing in his mouth while...
- Oh they are NOT going to like this: Origins of Japanese language traced to farmers migrating from the...
- Pakistan warns the U.S. not to come after any more of the terrorists they are hiding
- "Experimentation is essential for artists...so maybe that explains why the 74-year-old painter from...
- Scientist Simon Baron-Cohen, seeks to abolish evil, Uzbekistanis
- Four dead after eating raw beef at Japanese restaurant chain -- just another example where the name Kobe...
- Man's death at former hotel ruled accidental. Sure, you say that now, but just wait until the walls start...
- The good news is that we recovered your stolen truck. The bad news is that a naked guy crashed it
- New curb sought for teens who text while driving. Apparently they kept running into the old one and damaged...
- Biden "amazed" that bin Laden SEAL raid details stayed secret, then gives shout-out to SEAL Lt....
- "Royal officials and security people had plans in place for 'Operation Pumpkin,' in the event that...
- On Sunday, at 14th Street and 8th Avenue, an L train bound for Brooklyn featured a full-service dining car
- REMINDER: Toronto / Great Lakes Fark Party June 11 - Come have a brew with Drew (LGT Details)
- Australian alcohol enthusiasts achieve new milestone, drink so much that WE can see their UFO hallucinations
- Photoshop Princess Beatrice's FSM wedding hat
- What's better than having your prom date give you a corsage? How about him designing & sewing your prom...
- Crack addict a "drug-seeking robot." OH SHIAT, SKYNET SENT JUNKIES BACK THROUGH TIME?
- Dying blogger's last post...stunning. Cached link as original site is farked
- Not news: Convicted sex offender arrested for moving without informing authorities. Fark: His official...
- Correction: Sony-Hacker Attack story - AP - msnbc.com
- What's Behind the Record Mississippi River Flooding? - msnbc.com
- Workers enter Japan nuclear reactor building - Associated Press
- Bank of America More Than Tripling Number of Customer Centers Assisting Distressed Homeowners - Yahoo Finance
- Verizon Wireless Expands 3G Network Coverage In Saratoga County - Yahoo Finance
- Assembly Democrats call for end of wage inequities - Democrat and Chronicle
- Obama at Ground Zero: A time for remembrance - USA Today
- Northwestern to give honorary degree to Colbert - AP - msnbc.com
- AP, Reuters protest Fox photo limits on GOP debate - AP - msnbc.com
- Anonymous Faces Identity Dilemma Over Sony Hack - Forbes (blog)
- France: Peace talks soon or Palestinian state - msnbc.com
- Phil Jackson believes Ron Artest will be suspended for ejection in Lakers' 93-81 Game 2 loss to Dallas...
- Sony was victim of sophisticated cyber-attack - Yahoo Finance
- Libyan regime: Tribal meeting is sign of support - Associated Press
- Has Donald Trump's presidential run been canceled? - Los Angeles Times
- CapLease, Inc. (LSE) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance - StreetInsider.com
- Pakistan Admits to 'Shortcomings' in Locating Bin Laden - FOX News
- Allies offer Libyan rebels cash lifeline - msnbc.com
- Alan Shepard, 1st American in Space, Honored on 50-Year Anniversary - FOX News
- Obama heads to ground zero for 'cathartic moment' - msnbc.com
- Defense wants leniency in 9 Ohio arson deaths - Associated Press
- Research and Markets: Mild Cognitive Impairment Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011 - Yahoo Finance
- Hugh Grant Takes To The High Seas - Empire
- What's Next For Billionaire Soros' Hedge Fund? - Yahoo Finance
- Early Glance: Staffing companies - AP - msnbc.com
- Sony was victim of sophisticated cyber-attack - AP - msnbc.com
- Sony was victim of sophisticated cyber-attack - CNBC
- Lakers 'trust issues' will be too hard to prevent Dallas from eliminating them in Western Conference...
- 2 goals in 63 seconds, and Bruins need 1 more win - YAHOO!
- Elvis exits as Jacob, Isabella top baby-name list - Associated Press
- Mountain Of Tires Mysteriously Appears In Connecticut
- Kissing Experts Stick Out Their Tongues At Japanese Kissing Machine
- Got A 'Cat From Hell'? Call Jackson Galaxy
- Crime Writer Catches Flying Burglar With Fishing Net
- Attackers Tattooed "RAPEST" On Man's Forehead, According To Police
- WATCH: Artist Paints With Flamethrowers
- Florida Woman Accused of Hiding Drugs, Knives, In Fat Folds And Vagina
- First Bin Laden, Now Lex Luthor: Evil-Doers Return Historic Superman Sign
- Man Plows Into Alaskan Brewing Company, Steals Beer
- Uma Thurman Makes Bizarre TV Ad for Schweppes
- Sex Or Schweppes? Uma Thurman's New Ad Is Either 'Oddly Sexual' Or 'Just ... Weird'
- Pacific Standard Unveils Its Robotic Bartender, The Barbot
- 'Monstrously Big Ant' Fossil Found in Wyoming
- Man Plows Into Brewery, Steals Beer
- Mummified Remains Found In Playboy Playmate's Home
- Alligator Attacks Police Car (VIDEO)
- Crocodile Attack? Florida Couple May Be State's First Ever Croc Victims
- Pole Dancing Champ Bumps and Grinds Her Way to Glory
- Bin Laden's Death Means Teacher Gary Weddle Can Finally Shave Beard After Nearly 10 Years
- W.Va. Man In Women's Clothing Accused Of Sexually Assaulting And Slaughtering Pygmy Goat
- 10 Amazing Flash Mobs
- WATCH: Pole Dancing Championship Winner Bumps And Grinds Her Way To Victory
- Dinner Plate Displays Food's Radiation Level
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Makes Prom Dream Come True
- Florida Couple May Be State's First Ever Crocodile Attack Victims
- Homeless Bones: The Mysterious Fate of Richard III
- Osama's Compound Gets Panned on Google
- Alaska Teen's Ice Floe Voyage Ends in Arrest
- Syria Forces Open Fire at Protests
- Carnival Barkers Slam Obama's 'Sideshow' Remark
- American Voices: U.S. Sets Tornado Record
- Obama Finally Tells Rambling Tom Vilsack To Shut The Fuck Up During Cabinet Meeting
- Hundreds Of Horrified Onlookers Gather Around Wreckage Of Area Man
- [audio] Coffee Roaster Tries To Come Up With Patriotic Blend
- Predator Drone Court-Martialed For Afghani Civilian Deaths
- Statshot: Why Do We Hate Billy Joel?
- Infographic: Beastie Boys Release New Album
- American Voices: Supreme Court Hinders Consumer Rights To Sue
- Guy Who Came In Late Not Sure How Much Longer He Should Pretend To Be Frazzled
- Congress Gets In 12 Solid Hours Of Gridlocking Before Calling It A Day
- [audio] Friendly Dragon Added To U.S. Arsenal
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 2, 2011
- Knicks Management Puzzled As To Why Chauncey Billups Wants To Return
- Vatican Beatifies John Paul II As Patron Saint Of Ignoring Problem Until You Die
- American Voices: Mariah Spawns Twins
- Opinion: The White Nation Will Never Resume Its Rightful Place Until One Of Us Learns How To Make A Decent...
- [video] Obama Befriends Rich Elderly Widow In Hopes She'll Put Nation In Her Will
- Pfizer Breaks Psychological Need To Always Seek FDA's Approval
- [audio] Matthew Lillard To Play Matthew Lillard In Upcoming Film
- Editorial Cartoon: May 2, 2011
- Osama Bin Laden Killed While Sitting On Toilet, Nation Likes To Imagine
- Chrysler Introduces New Midsized Sedan For In-Home Use
- Slideshow: Osama Bin Laden: Death Of A Mother Fucker
- Violent Death Of Human Being Terrific News For Once
- Mariano Rivera Yelled At For Blowing Save
- [audio] LaSalle, Illinois Awaits Fabled Drug Shipment
- American Voices: PlayStation 3 Data Breach May Be Biggest Ever
- Boise Homemaker Bows Toward Mecca Just To See What It's Like
- Sports: Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics
- End Your Insomnia, Snoring, and Other Common Sleep Problems with These Expert Tips [Sleep]
- It's Normal to Take A While Before Your Work Is as Good as Your Ambitions [Video]
- Lifehacker Site Update Fixes Sharing and Problems with Older Web Browsers, Adds Improved Blog View...
- Learn to Love Your *nix Command Line with Some Obscure but Useful Tools [In Brief]
- Calculate How Many Calories You Can Burn If You Switch to a Standing Desk [Weight Loss]
- Use QR Codes and Drop Box to Share Event Photos [Photo Sharing]
- LastPass Users May Have to Change the Last Password They'll Ever Need [Security]
- Cool Off with Margarita Popsicles on Cinco de Mayo [Recipes]
- Goodreads Brings Book Recommendations to Android [In Brief]
- Make a Couch Using Old Shipping Pallets [Clever Uses]
- Searches Made in Google Maps for Android Now Included in Google Web History [In Brief]
- From the Tips Box: Misspelling Words, iPhone To-Dos, and Renting DVDs [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Gmail Now Lets You Store 3 Gigs Worth of Contacts [For What It's Worth]
- Scrollbar Search Highlighter Colorizes Firefox's Scrollbar when You Search on a Web Page [Downloads]
- I-Blocklist Houses Loads of BitTorrent Blocklists for Increased Privacy [BitTorrent]
- Planetary for iPad [Video]
- Neatly Store Loose Cables with a DIY Toilet Paper Tube Organizer [DIY]
- Android Injector Installs Non-Market Apps on Your Phone, Even if Your Carrier Doesn't Allow It [Downloads]
- Defend Your Desktop Against the Forces of Evil with These Superhero Wallpapers [Video]
- iOS 4.3.3 Update Arrives with Location-Tracking Fix [Apple]
- Auto Silent Silences Your Jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad on a Schedule [Downloads]
- Ring of Time Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- How to Tell the Difference Between Good and Bad Advice [Advice]
- How Do You Fix a Windows 7 Authorization Failure? [Call For Help]
- How to Hack Your Kinect [How To]
- The Cognitive Cost of Doing Things [Brain Hacks]
- Part-Time Jobs That Pay More [Money]
- A Latte Could Cost You a Laptop if You're Not Careful [Theft]
- How to Stop Caring About What Other People Think and Get Back Your Self-Respect [Self Improvement]
- Google Placing "Sign Out" Option Back in the Navigation Bar [In Brief]
- Drools Fusion CEP using Smooks
- How Facebook Comments is changing commenting on the Web
- 5 Robust WordPress Roles and Access Control Plugins
- Scope strategies: Spring and Guice
- Persistent Cookies in cfscript
- Catching slowdowns in Lucene
- 10 Things A Good Flex Developer Should Know
- Runtime Type Detection and Usage with Weld
- JRapid: Java Tool for Rapid Web Applications Development
- A Sneak Peek on the Java EE App Update Survey Results
- Parallel Arrays in Scala
- A Mockery review
- The Daily Scrum Stand-up is NOT a Meeting?
- Stack Overflow Makes Slow Pages 100x Faster by Simple SQLTuning
- Introduction to Complex UIs Using jQuery UI
- Why Not C#
- Hudson, Jenkins and Eclipse
- jQuery 1.6 Released - What's New
- Adding labels to breakpoint in visual studio 2010
- Few ways to improve the performance of your Java code
- Launch an OSGI app and automatically kill its running instance
- Spring Goes Cloud
- Google upgrades Web toolkit, Eclipse plug-in
- Python vs. Ruby: A Battle to The Death
- JAX-WS Tutorials
- New Frontiers in Search: Interview with Yammer Search Architect
- How You Actually Model Data
- 25 tools to become a more productive freelancer
- Apache Wicket versus Apache Struts 2
- R.I.P. Claude Choules
- Real Life FarmVille
- What Is It? game 176
- Biting Facts About Braces
- Owl Accessory Holder
- I Want
- Navy SEAL Blowin' Stuff Up!
- Circuit Tree
- Magic Chair
- Handfeeding a Wasp
- Boeing Phantom Ray Makes Maiden Flight
- Adorable Baby Pudu is Adorable
- The Situation in the Situation Room
- Taxi of Tomorrow
- Extreme Minimalism: Owning Only 15 Things
- Shopping Cart Lounger
- Tornado-Proof Car for Sale
- Robber's Saggy Pants Thwart Beer Heist
- Robber's Saggy Pants Thrawt Beer Heist
- Baby Aardvark
- Knowledge Map
- Egg Cell
- Tradition vs. Progress: The Art of the American Fire Helmet
- Aboard the L Train, Luncheon Is Served
- The Crop Circle House
- Brave Woman Teases Wild Cheetahs
- The Idea Swap
- 7 Grimms Fairy Tales That Would Make Great Movies
- Incredible Space Pics from Astronaut Twitpic Account
- A Defense Against Cat Urine
- Happy Star Wars Day!
- 23 Facts You Might Not Know about The Dukes of Hazzard
- Battery Swapping Station Heading to China for EVs
- Hello Kitty Flipper Toothbrush Holder
- The Amazing Origin of Silly Putty
- Planetary: A Visual Music Player for iPad by Bloom Studio, Inc.
- Information Architects Business Class: Freemium for News?
- Derek K. Miller's last post
- lovely ui
- The Great Ephemeralization | Bottom-up
- NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment
- The last post - Penmachine - Derek K. Miller
- Useful Photoshop Tools and Techniques For Your Workflow
- Cool, but obscure unix tools :: KKovacs
- Pure CSS3 box-shadow page curl effect
- The Pragmatic Bookshelf
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator - ColorZilla.com
- iMacs, Mac Pros, and laptops
- leftnode/get-shit-done - GitHub
- pef's poignant guide to unicode
- Jason Fried, CEO of 37signals, on When to Hire an Assistant | Inc.com
- Learn How to Make Websites | Mozilla Developer Network
- Flared Borders with CSS - Blog - Ordered List
- Jared Spool: The Secret Lives of Links
- Google Analytics Blog: Measure Page Load Time with Site Speed Analytics Report
- Machine Learning cheat sheet|Home of Emanuel Ferm
- The Unwritten Laws of Engineering - October 2010 Issue
- CSS3 Patterns Gallery
- Listary Sync Your Lists
- Real time, All the time: Why every news organisation has to be live Emily Bell(wether)
- Life beyond HTTP 1.1: Googles SPDY - igvita.com
- Pinboard Resources
- HTML5 and CSS3 Cheat Sheets - WebsitesMadeRight.com
- Nearly 100 Fantastic Pieces of Journalism - Conor Friedersdorf - Entertainment - The Atlantic
- Lady Gaga's 'Judas' Video Hits the Internet [Video]
- Royal Sibling Pippa Middleton Has a Sexy Picture Scandal [Gossip Roundup]
- The Associated Press' Photo Double Game [Hypocrites]
- Report: 'Young, Hip Vibe' Strikes Washington, DC [Trendwatch]
- Which Actor Is Spreading Dirty Pictures of Himself Around the Set? [Blind Items]
- 2010's Most Popular Baby Names Largely Television-Related [Statistics]
- Buying Aveda Makeup Is Not the Best Way to Help Amazonian Tribes [Marketing]
- Kids Sue Government For Being Mean to Earth [Hippies]
- Hillary: It Could Have Been My Allergies Acting Up in 'The Picture' [Imagery]
- Syria Pulls the Old Violent Crackdown Switcheroo [Briefly]
- This Is What a $5 Million Model Airport Looks Like [Photos]
- Obama-Chimp Emailer Gets GOP Wrist Slap [Tea Party]
- Semen: Nature's Anti-Depressant? [Science]
- Justin Bieber Egg-Pelter Arrested [Crime]
- Mailman Blogger Chronicles the Dogs Who Want to Eat Him [Grrr]
- Insane Hatter Who Unleashed Evil Headpiece Upon Royal Wedding Speaks [Memes]
- Dalai Lama Says Bin Laden is Worthy of Forgiveness, Bullets [Ethics]
- David Letterman and Katie Couric Make Colbert Report Cameos [Video]
- Here Is George Washington's Beer Recipe [Recipes]
- Jon Stewart: Release the Bin Laden Death Photos [Video]
- South Park Tackles the Tyler Perry Problem [Video]
- Last WWI Combat Veteran Dies [Rip]
- Conan the Barbarian: Meet the New Arnold [Video]
- Thief's Cell Phone Pocket-Dials 911 [Oops]
- Mayor Rescues Man from Women's Prison [Heroes]
- Live: American Idol's Top 5 Perform [Open Thread]
- Your iPhone Will Spy on You in Short, One Week Increments [Privacy]
- Comments of the Day: Don't Mess With Texas? [We Read You]
- Fake Bin Laden Picture Fools America's Sexiest Senator [Roundup]
- Bristol Palin's Face Looks Different, Doesn't It? [Mysteries]
|The Caucus: Can Brown Cure California's Budget...|
|Remembering the Life and Letters of Osama Bin...|
|"Our Obligations to Each Other As...|
|Who Will Run for President? Early Voting States...|
|Quinnipiac: Obama Gets Approval Bump, but...|
|Bush refuses to go to Ground Zero because Obama...|
wall street j.
|Yen Surge Raises Talk of Intervention|
|EA Surges On Digital Vision|
|Reputable Tattoo Parlor ?|
|What Do Blood and Baseball Have in Common? Bill...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Turn Anything from Adequate to Amazing|
|This Tech Bubble Is Different|
|Moxsie Goes Old School To Offer Personalized...|
|This Is The World's Smallest Video Camera|
|Gold prices are at record highs, but Harmony...|
|Bought Your Child An iPhone? Stalk Them With...|
|The Wall Street Journal Launches a WikiLeaks...|
|Quixey: New Dashboard for Developers to Aid...|
|Microsoft Investigating Windows Phone...|
|Interactive mapping and open data illustrate...|
|Weekend Startup and Entrepreneurial Readings...|
|Amazon's Jeff Bezos Backs Nuclear Startup...|
|MyHabit: Amazon Launch Their Own Daily Deals...|
|Google Apps Partner Thinks Microsoft Is Full Of...|
|Would you make out with a machine?|
|Anonymous: Sony is incompetent (and we don't...|
|Sony Teases New Android Honeycomb Tablets [VIDEO]|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Gains Early Access to Intel's Z68 Chipset...|
|A Tool to Harvest iPhone Location Data|
|Sony Ericsson shows Xperia mini, mini pro|
|Security Now 299: Going Random|
|Brit Week: 7digital: it needs to get easier for...|
|Man Writes Beautiful Note As He's Dying Of Cancer|
|Tornadoes Absolutely Caused by Global Warming....|
|40 Sad Portraits Of Closed Record Stores|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Claude Choules, Last Combat Veteran of World...|
|Top 20 Baby Names of 2010|
|The Magician Who Might Have Won WWII|
|Alligator Attacks Cop Car|
|Derek K. Miller Says Goodbye With A Final Blog...|
|What You're Saying with the Stuff in Your...|
|Video: Alligator attacks police car bumper|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not|
|Engrish Funny: Honest and Cheap!|
|don't cross the streams|
|Queen B Premiering New Single On Piers Morgan...|
|Snowmobile Mountain Slide|
|Photos: Space Suit Evolution Since First NASA...|
|Cant Really Blame Them|
|7 Curious (and Curiously Important) Inventions...|
|How to build your own USB Keylogger|
|5 Biggest Myths About College Admissions|
|Fact or Fiction: Herpes|
|Supermarkets Try to Clean Up Another Spill:...|
|Digital legacy: Respecting the digital dead|
|A BB Shattering A Jello-Filled Xmas Ornament|
|LibriVox: 1000s of Free, Crowdsourced Audiobooks|
|Are we surrounded by Dyson Spheres? [Ask A...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Anthony Anderson On Osama Bin Laden &...|
|Surgery reduces risk of mortality due to...|
|Burning Waste From Whisky Production, a...|
|PG&E Replacing 1,600 Smart Meters with a Rare...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|U.S. Fed Court Upholds Calif. Carbon Curbs|
|CDC: 1 in 12 Now has Asthma|
|Barking up the wrong tree: Ask Umbra on...|
|Awesome Bamboo iPhone Case Looks Like a Retro...|
|NASA gravity probe confirms two Einstein theories|
|Poetry Written By Bacteria|
|Donald Judd & Elizabeth Felicella: 101...|
|Innovative Techniques To Simplify Sign-Ups and...|
|Kinect × 3D Printing = blablabLab's Be...|
|An Alternative Top 10 to Maxims Hot 100|
|Moving Pictures: Stunning Photographs Brought...|
|Moritzburg Museum Extension / Nieto Sobejano...|
|The COLOURlovers Family is Getting Bigger......|
|11 jessica white 29|
|The Practice of Ying / Yang Productivity|
|Taking A Break|
|Do your to-do lists need a makeover?|
|Well: A Better Medical School Admissions Test|
|The Small-Scale Approach to Achieving Great Things|
|A Better Medical School Admissions Test|
|Meet the Get Fit For 2011 Grand-Prize Winner!|
|10 Things Not to Do in Venice|
|Olivia Wilde's Cover-Shoot Photo Gallery|
|Amazon.com jumps into flash-sale site arena|
|A Tale of Three Mothers on Mother's Day|
|Shine On: Twelve Must-Have Statement Necklaces...|
|Gap Fires Head Designer Patrick Robinson [Rag...|
|7 Fun Ideas for a Themed Party|
|AICN COMICS BEYOND: Ambush Bug lifts his...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Scenesters - Trailer|
|Total Recall: Mighty Viking Movies|
|First Look: Pixars New Short La Luna|
|'Iron Man' & 'Children of Men' Writers to...|
|Bieber's Crew Stages Mutiny Over Japan Concert|
|'Idol': Raw deal for Haley?|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|X-Men: First Class: Banshee, Beast & Havok...|
|Hella Untitled (Stereogum Premiere)|
|Lady Gaga's 'Judas' Video Hits The Net|
|Cheryl Cole Officially Named 'X Factor' Judge|
|Newborn son gives Gustavo Dudamel added...|
the big picture
|May Day 2011|
|Monowi, Nebraska. Population: 1|
|Photos of the Day: May 4|
|Thursday, 05 May 2011|
|The Inner Lives of Wartime Photographers|
|Google Reader (1000+)|
|Philippe BUSSER - Best in show, preparation|
|Selected Work of Sarah Kissell|
|Comic for May 5, 2011|
|Art And Politics|