- Brink - Official Launch Trailer
- IAMA man who lives on an island in the Caribbean that is 3 square miles. AMA
- Coastal cities in Japan now flood at high tide due to shifting by quake
- How often do you change your shower towel?
- IAMA Request: A COPS camera man.
- TIL that Jay-Z's "99 Problems" actually contains fairly valid legal advice as to what do if a cop...
- Fuck you VISA, what is this 1990?
- TSA Agents Pat Down Baby (To Keep America Safe)
- I found a tiny kitten by itself, so I adopted it. It lives in my shoe.
- Gabe Newell: We've moved beyond the episodic model
- Sweet Revenge
- Pro-Life Hypocrisy: Republicans in Detroit want to cut funding for a highly successful high school that...
- What do you wish your parent(s) had done differently when raising you?
- How to float large ships
- TIL Amazon has free 1-day Prime shipping if the item is in stock close to your address
- Yes, my friend is that stupid...
- War Criminals Try to Evade Prosecution By Pretending Torture Was Vital to Getting Bin Laden.
- Did Sephiroth... do this?
- You've just been...
- IAMA Illegal immigrant who has been in the US since i was 9. Now im 21. AMA
- IAmA 29 year old man with Parkinson's Disease, AMA
- Your phone is not as cool as this guy's
- That's why bin Laden had no chance to escape
- What things do guys do that make girls ultra horny?
- The policies that got us into this mess werent responses to public demand. They were, with few exceptions,...
- I see your pictures of kittens and puppies, and raise you a picture of me with two baby tigers (one month old)
- Hoping this works...
- What the hell, mom?
- Don't try to slash my fucking tires
- My first PC game. Oh, wait...
- America and Europe Count Differently
- Do Extreme Snowboarders Just Get Bored A Lot Quicker Than The Rest Of Us?
- Clothes Minded
- When Partisanship Just Looks Embarrassing
- If Not For Her
- A Century Makes All The Difference - Or Does It?
- To The Decision Maker-in-Chief Go The Spoils. (Or He Gets Spoiled.)
- Hiding In Plain Sight: Aircraft Plant? What Aircraft Plant?
- Mom on Mother's Day: Six Words
- An Ancient Tradition Lives On
- Lonely? You Bet. But Town Board Meetings Go So Much Smoother.
- Projectiles, High Speed, Food, Glassware, Etc., and - Voila! You Have Art.
- A Fantastic Piece About the Courageous and the Horrible
- 'You Start With Music, and End Up With Acceptance'
- 'Pink Is For Boys, And Blue For The Girls'
- Seriously, Who Do Some CEOs Think They Are? Kings?
- Interesting Bullet Points (Pun Not Intended) On The Killing Of Bin Laden
- Because We Need A Little Bit Of Hope Every Day
- Great: Yet Another Index To Determine How Irrelevant You Are
- Who Is Winning the Day?
- America's Sounding More and More Like a Troubled, Family-Owned Donut Shop
- Women Get Done Sooner Than Men
- Say What You Want About That Pivotal Moment In His Presidency...
- German exports hit all-time high
- Bill and Steve's Excellent Adventure!
- Drank Beer, Shaved Balls, Saved Life!
- 10 Best. Series. Finales. Ever.
- Apple is world's most valuable brand.
- Google giving UK sites priority over US sites?
- The Dollar Bill Haircut (PIC)
- We're all kind of a bid deal...
- Congress to See More Theatrics Over High Oil
- The 10 Worst Video Game Moms
- Kentucky Derby interrupted by television station commercial - News | FOX Sports on MSN
- Epic Minecraft Time (VID)
- Dalai Lama: Osama bin Laden Deserves Compassion
- Human Activity is Causing Wildlife to Shrink
- xkcd: Marie Curie
- Phone battery flat? Yell at it! Gadget uses your voice to charge mobile
- New Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D screens [pics]
- The 26 Best Cities in the World for Business, Life and Innovation
- German TV Fail: Star Treks Maquis NOT Involved In Bin Laden Mission
- How to Stare at a Beautiful Woman -- Without Creeping Her Out |
- The Unwisdom of Elites
- Tree rings tell a 1,100-year history of El Nio
- Mind Blowing Art Direction Video of Ubisoft's Upcoming God Game, From Dust
- Heaven is.. [PIC]
- Mexicos May 8th Marcha Nacional and Americas Stupid War on Drugs | NEWS JUNKIE POST
- Dallas Mavs sweep Lakers 122- 86
- Phil Jackson fined $35K for ref remarks
- Osama Bin Laden Sold Condoms, Among Other Things (pic)
- Choy Kai Fai Wants To Create Bionic Dancing Men
- Pakistan Prime Minister to US - don't do it again.
- 'Deathers' Skeptical Of Bin Laden's Demise
- WATCH: Donald Trump Responds To Charges Of Racism
- Cyclist Dies In Horrible Crash (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- Pakistani PM: Bin Laden Death Was 'Justice Done'
- Newt Gingrich To Announce 2012 Presidential Run
- Howard Dean's Group Launches First Afghanistan Withdrawal Campaign
- Biggest Home Prices Drop Since 2008
- Residents Brace For Floods As Mississippi River Expected To Crest
- Is It Impossible To Keep Our Information Safe From Hackers?
- Amtrak, 15 States Get High-Speed Rail Funds That Florida Lost
- HUGE Shakeup At 'Today'
- PAKISTAN MEDIA TRIES TO OUT ALLEGED CIA CHIEF
- Bin Laden Hunter Discusses 'Disappointment' After Failed Mission
- Alleged Rape Victim Flees Libya
- Project Finds Abuse, Neglect And Death In Florida Assisted Living: How You Can Help
- Obama On Taking Out Bin Laden: 'Justice Was Done'
- Forces Halt 'Most Ambitious' Taliban Attack Since Offensive Declared
- 'OUR LAST CHANCE': GOP 2012 Primary May Prove To Be Wild Ride
- WATCH Obama: Bin Laden Had Support Network In Pakistan
- 12-Year-Old Boy Reportedly Killed As Crackdown Expands In Syria
- Flight Diverted Due To 'Security Threat'
- U.S. Wants Access To Bin Laden's Wives
- Explosions Rock Town Where Bin Laden Was Killed
- Herman Cain To Make 'Special Announcement'
- At Least A Dozen Dead, Hundreds Injured In Clashes Between Muslims And Christians In Cairo
- 34 Injured After PATH Train Crashes
- Top Lawmakers Argue Against Suspending Aid To Pakistan
- The World's Best (And Worst) Places To Be A Mom
- Bin Laden Papers, Videos Are Largest Intelligence Cache Ever
- WATCH: Dick Cheney Warns Against Afghanistan Withdrawal
- Greatest Movie Sandwiches
- "I've thrown up many times working out, but it's all worth it." Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "So kiss me and smile for me. Tell me that you'll wait for me. Hold me like you'll never let me...
- What is the most neglected and underrated *accessible* pop music album?
- "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway
- New Reliquaries
- "meaningful adjacencies"
- tonalist's videos: contemporary music in Moscow
- Don't you let that deal go down.
- Obama On OBL: The Full "60 Minutes" Interview
- Also, crazy people can't do it without going crazy midway through.
- Brown And Also Blue
- HRC: Too hot to handle
- John Joseph Maus (1943 - 2011)
- Farmville is getting a little frothy
- Cat Scratch Fever
- Death Grips: Zombie holocaust in seconds
- I can't tell you what this post is about or even that it exists
- Lara Logan's tale
- Tweeting Bin Ladens Death
- Oh, the Shark has Pretty Teeth, Dear
- Bombs Away
- Take a drive with Google Earth
- the academic upper middle class needs to rethink its alliances
- "I have to go deeper."
- "Discrimination generates hatred"
- It's gonna get so much better / Everybody's gonna get their turn / Count the matches that's left in the...
- ""The GAA player who performs in front of 70,000 at the weekend will be teaching your kids on...
- A Real Motherspammer
- Happy Mother's Day, from the songwriters of the world
- Phil Jackson's Coaching Career Ends As Los Angeles Lakers Embarrass Everyone and related posts
- Apples brand value hits $153B, lands top spot ahead of Google and related posts
- Sony Misses Deadline To Restart PlayStation Network and related posts
- Everybodys hot for Samsungs Galaxy S II, hits 3 million pre-orders and related posts
- Referee Admits Derrick Rose Should Have Gotten Three Free Throws Late In Bulls' Loss To Hawks and related...
- Sharif Abdel Kouddous Reports From Cairo on Rising Sectarian Tension in Egypt After Deadly Attack on Coptic...
- Pakistan to Send Bin Laden's Widow Back to Yemen and related posts
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Will The Muslim Brotherhood Succeed Where Osama Bin Laden Failed? and related posts
- 60 Minutes Interview: Watch President Obama Talk Osama bin Laden (Video) and related posts
- Meredith Vieira just made it official she announced she'll be leaving the Today Show in June. and related...
- Obama: Bin Laden Had A 'Support Network' Inside Pakistan (VIDEO) and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy S II: 3 million pre-orders placed and related posts
- Phil Jackson, Kobe Bryant, And The Lakers Are Goin' Fishing and related posts
- Saudi Views on Bin Laden's Death and related posts
- Google Doodle Honors Roger Hargreaves's 76 Birthday and related posts
- Report: Sony plans to restart PSN services 'fully' by May 31 and related posts
- Pakistani Media Reportedly Outs CIA Chief and related posts
- Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom Ejected For Flagrant Fouls Late In Lakers' Game 4 Vs. Mavericks and related posts
- Syria security forces enter Homs and related posts
- CSI Star Marg Helgenberger: Justin Bieber Is A Brat! and related posts
- Apple Names The Most Valuable Brand Valued At $153.3 Billion, Ahead Of Google and related posts
- X Factor USA 2011: first day for Cheryl Cole, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul & LA Reid and related posts
- Google Celebrates Roy Hargreaves 76th Birthday With Doodles and related posts
- Penelope Cruz Steals The Style Show At 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' Premiere (PHOTOS,...
- Lakers Coach Phil Jackson Says He's Coached His Final NBA Game and related posts
- DEBATE: Was The Pakistani Government Complicit In Osama Bin Laden Hiding In One Of Their Suburbs? and...
- Sony To Restore PSN and Qriocity This Week and related posts
- Report: Rajon Rondo's MRI Comes Back Negative, He Will Likely Play in Game 4 on Monday and related posts
- Sir Alex Ferguson Confident Man United Will Win Title Next Week and related posts
- Apple most valuable brand in the world - BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study and related posts
- What it's like to be chewed out by Steve Jobs - National Post (registration)
- Religious paper cuts Clinton from iconic photo - CNN (blog)
- Matt Lauer staying put at 'Today' - USA Today
- Jury selection underway in Anthony murder trial - Forbes
- Chasidic paper removes Hillary Clinton from photo - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Japan won't abandon nuclear power despite crisis - eTaiwan News
- Life inside Apple: Fortune article reveals anger, management and 'top 100' club - The Guardian (blog)
- Obama on bin Laden raid: Michelle didn't know - Christian Science Monitor
- US president speaks to '60 minutes' about the deadly raid - Macleans.ca (blog)
- Pakistani PM: Failure to locate bin Laden not incompetence or complicity - Washington Post
- Brooklyn Hasidic paper Der Tzitung cuts Sec. of State Hillary Clinton out of ... - New York Daily News
- Watch: Meredith Vieira Says Goodbye to 'Today' - TIME
- Lakers coach Phil Jackson ends iconic career in rare fashionon a down note - Washington Post (blog)
- Gay men more likely to get cancer: Study - CANOE
- Abbottabad to host Pakistan-Afghanistan cricket match - Herald Sun
- Gay men report higher cancer rates: US study - Straits Times
- NBC Today's Vieira leaving, to be replaced by Curry - Reuters Canada
- Percent of homes with negative equity here sets record - Chicago Sun-Times
- Search teams hope to resume hunt for Chretien - CTV.ca
- In pictures: Memphis floods - BBC News
- Gay men more likely to get cancer: Study - London Free Press
- Japan nuclear plant shutdown adds new risk to economy, auto industry - Calgary Herald
- Pakistan premier defends country in bin Laden case - Newsday (subscription)
- Steve Jobs is a 'Dictator' CEO - Times of India
- Pakistan Denies US Access to Osama bin Laden's Compound, Wives - ABC News
- iPad 2's Beijing launch turns to PR nightmare - Globe and Mail
- Big losers in the hacking game - Sydney Morning Herald
- More fallout from Japan - Sydney Morning Herald
- Missing woman found in van after 49 days - Chicago Tribune
- Apple Tops Google as Most Powerful Global Brand - PC Magazine
- Remember that time Barack Obama shot Osama bin Laden in the face?
- The Amazing Race Winners Take Care of Unfinished Business in Exciting Finale
- Quake shifted Japan; towns now flood at high tide
- Six Ways to Cut the Military Budget - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com
- After 50 years of decline, household size is growing
- Fox Theme O' The Week: Torture Worked So Well We Should Keep Doing It! (VIDEO)
- Osama bin who?
- Renewable energies could supply 80 percent of world's demand by 2050 UN report says
- US Housing & Real Estate: Homeowners Drowning in Negative Equity
- Flatbush Mental Facility Rife with "violence", "Management incompetence"
- Obama Hits The Links For Sixth Straight Week, 67th Time Since Taking Office…
- YouTube - Meat Glue Secret
- Lib Radio Host: Bush Always Knew Where Bin Laden Was Hiding (Audio)
- Obama: Risky approach on bin Laden was the best
- Republican Gingrich to announce 2012 president run
- With the Stroke of a Pen an American Dictator Plans to Weaken our Constitution and Violates our Rights
- Osama bin Laden Aided by Rogue Elements of Pakistani Intelligence, Says Government Official
- Hezbollah Setting Up Operations Near US Border
- Wealthier Republicans prefer Mitt Romney in 2012
- Google's Lies: Cutting through the PR Spin
- More parents help kids cheat Facebook age rules
- Gluten-Free: It's hot, but is it really better for you? - HealthPop - CBS News
- Charming TV Host (aka Keith Olbermann) Mysteriously Having Trouble Finding People to Work for Him:...
- Iowa GOP donors court New Jersey's Christie
- Big Goverment Bailout Worked
- No Shirt No Service: High School Coach Jobless After His Boys Track Team Goes Topless | ThePostGame
- Barack Obama's Seven-dollar-a-gallon Gas Ambitions
- Democrats Announce New Assault On Small Business
- S&P Downgrades Greece's rating
- Texas face transplant patient appears in public
- Evacuations in Memphis as River Nears Crest
- At War: What They Left Behind in Libya
- Hundreds Reported Arrested as Syrias Crackdown Widens
- The Caucus: Gingrich to Announce Candidacy
- Prime Minister Is Defiant as Pakistan Outs C.I.A. Agent
- Life and the Cosmos, Word by Painstaking Word
- City Room: Video | Lunchtime for Baby Hawk
- Exonerated Inmates Fight Lawyers Lobbying Fees
- Economix: Chinas Growing Overseas Portfolio
- Japan Nuclear Plant in Quake Zone to Close as Precaution
- Sports of The Times: The Talented Player and the Ticking Clock
- Well: Belittling the Nurse
- E.U. Looks to Ease Terms for Greece and Ireland
- Media Decoder: Curry to Replace Vieira on Today
- City Room: CUNY Tries to Recover From Kushner Stumble
- ArtsBeat: Teenage Girls in a Dystopian World
- The Choice: Price of Safety School Adds to Allure
- Aside From the Vampires, Lincoln Film Seeks Accuracy
- You're the Boss: This Week in Small Business
- China Bars Prominent Writer From Overseas Travel
- DealBook: HSBC Profit Up 58%
- Economix: Unemployed Mother's Day
- For Some, Helping With Disaster Relief Is Not Just Aid, Its a Calling
- Smugglers Guide Illegal Immigrants With Cues via Cellphone
- Research Uncovers Raised Rate of Autism
- Seeking Business, States Loosen Insurance Rules
- Democrats Plan Would Offset Deficit by Ending Big Oils Tax Breaks
- European Ventures Seek to Fill a Void in World News
- In Kansas Courtroom, Echoes of Rwanda Genocide
- Solace on the Field
- Cond Nast's New Yorker is First to Market With iPad Subscriptions
- Free iPhone App Identifies Tree Leaves
- Anonymous IDs on iPhones, iPads Can Reveal Your Identity
- Watchdog Group Asks Pentagon to Investigate Darpa Chief
- Buy Polar: Shade Your Eyes Without Breaking the Bank
- Music Site Gives Bands New Way to Lure 'Pay What You Want' Fans
- Video: The Dissection of an FBI Bumper-Beeper
- How to Check Your Car for a GPS Tracker
- The Benefits of High-Bandwidth Buddies
- How to Write an Acerbic Book Review
- May 9, 1941: German Sub Caught With the Goods
- FBI Vehicle-Tracking Device: The Teardown
- Battle Brews Over FBI's Warrantless GPS Tracking
- Bullish Banks Will Make It Hard For UK Startups To Lure Tech Talent
- Osama's Blooper Reel, Courtesy of the Navy SEALs (Video)
- Junk-Mail Art Re-Creates the 'Dialup Aesthetic'
- Sen. Rockefeller Announces Anti-Online Tracking Bill
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Robots, Machetes and Other Shiny Objects
- Brightly Colored Bird Feathers Inspire New Kind of Laser
- Hands-On With Samsung's Mammoth Android Phone, Infuse 4G
- Strange Parallels: 4 Ways Fringe Tops Lost
- Jaguar's $1.1 Million Hybrid Supercar Is a Go
- It's Hard Out There for an Ultramarathon Pacer
- Investigate AT&T Broadband Caps, Interest Groups Tell FCC
- Report: Condé Nast Leapfrogs Hearst With iPad Subscription Pact
- Demand Media in Demand After Content-Quality Pledge
- 'Anonymous' Denies Hacking PlayStation Network
- HTC Tablet's Stylus to Cost a Whopping $80
- Court Approved Every Single Surveillance Request in 2010
- Foxconn Employees Forced To Sign 'No Suicide' Pledge: Report
- The Dirtiest Jobs in IT
- Apple Delays Release of LGPL WebKit Code
- Drudge Generates More News Traffic Than Social Media
- Battle Brews Over FBI's Warrantless GPS Tracking
- Chain Reactions Reignited At Fukushima
- Anonymous Under Civil War?
- AMD To Support Coreboot On All Upcoming Processors
- In Indonesia, a Winner For Now In the Browser Wars
- Australian Tax Office Seeks Keylogger To Combat RSI
- Bin Laden Hideout Recreated In Counter-Strike
- File-hosting Sites Not a Safe Haven For Private Data
- Kepler May Uncover Numerous Ring Worlds
- Sony Delays PlayStation Network Reactivation
- Marking 125 Years Since the Great Gauge Change
- Peugeot EX1 Sets Electric Car Lap Record At Nuerburgring
- Ask Slashdot: Alternatives To Tor Browser Bundle For Windows?
- Easily Distracted People May Have 'Too Much Brain'
- 2 RMS Books Hit Version 2.0
- Groupon Deal Costs Photographer a Year's Free Work
- Making Wireless, Not Ethernet, the Heart of the Network
- Idle: Four Injured In iPad Fight At Beijing Apple Store
- Why the New Guy Can't Code
- Crowdsourcing Radiation Monitoring In Japan
- Evolution Battle Brews In Texas
- Is the Gaming Industry Moving Online Too Fast?
- Poisoned Google Image Searches Becoming a Problem
- The Stanford Class That Built Apps and Made Fortunes
- Sony Encourages Linux On Their Phones
- Rocket Blasts Off With Missile-Warning Satellite
- Students Invent Revolutionary Solar Sterilizer
- Video: bionic legs helping people walk
- If we could talk to the dolphins, just imagine it ...
- Japanese nuclear power plant to get safety upgrade
- Beautiful 360 views of the night sky
- Evolving Darwin playset
- Concrete desktop
- Existential Star Wars
- Best iFixit teardown ever: FBI tracking bug
- Vote for Google Science Fair semi-finalists
- On XKCD, some important advice from zombie!Marie Curie
- Biologist's ground-breaking fieldwork on giraffes
- 8-bit high fashion
- Ann Arbor library acquires lending, sharing and copying rights to Creative Commons music catalog
- Pepsi: the best drink to force on restrained mental patients
- IncognitoRAT: Java-based, cross-platform botnet is equal-opportunity crimeware
- Just look at this banana Dalek.
- NRA and Florida gag pediatricians: no more firearm safety advice for parents
- Ikea Manuals for props from science fiction movies
- HOWTO cook eggs good
- James Cagney celebratory montage
- Gweek podcast 002: Fantasy novels for people who don't read fantasy novels
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines kicks Muslims off flight
- Typewriter bust: Grandfather
- Science fiction films as Tin Tin covers
- 1943 appliance ad: we didn't make fridges this year, so that the steel could be used for the war effort
- Vaccine ad, 1952
- VEGAN tattoo is (probably) made from animal products
- Why Satellites Stay in Orbit: Cool 1964 kids' science book
- Gratuitous guinea pig swimming pool playtime photo
- AmazonBasics Electronics Travel Case
- Well I'll be damned, it may have taken 140 years, but it looks like the Ghost Dance worked
- Rental helicopter wins skateboard race on Lookout Mountain Road
- Your stupid forehead tattoo of the day comes from Gainesville, Florida
- Man attacked by angry birds. Boston pigs looking for sling shot, Dunkin Donuts
- As a reward for not paying the mortgage on the home you couldn't afford in the first place, the government...
- In 1980 the average California household could purchase 17 University of California degrees with their...
- Welcome to Britain, do you have anything to declare? Okay, follow the doctor so he can determine if you are...
- Know how I know you're gay? The instructional how to have gay sex video taught at Texas A&M
- While escaping from police custody, it's probably best to not stop in Home Depot and ask where the handcuff...
- Oil rebounds above $100/bbl after you just had to open your mouth and start talking about going on vacation...
- No, THIS is a hardcore profession. "The poison spread to his whole arm, which today is paralyzed. So...
- Always a good time for a drink, even right before court date
- To avoid jealous husbands, Indian state tells new brides to avoid talking too much on cell phones for the...
- The Top 10 things the TSA won't tell you. Turns out they hate their job just as much as passengers hate them
- Hang on a minute and photoshop this
- Senator proposes "no-ride list" for Amtrak; most Americans need not worry, 99.9% of us have...
- In 1969 scientists discovered incontrovertible evidence of bacterial life in sample brought back from the...
- Florida sheriff department introduces suspect to the 12 Gauge Taser. That's right. The shotgun taser
- Study finds men don't always think about sex. They occasionally think about food and sleep, which they...
- Feminists embrace sluts ... that's hot
- Two train crashes in the NYC area. Thankfully no mariachi bands were seriously injured
- Recent study by medical researchers tells us exactly what we've long expected: 96% of people who claim to...
- Your honor, my client was walking around with her neon pink panties on the outside of her pants and packing...
- The New York City subway system is still a classy place, what with people clipping their nails and charming...
- Report: PlayStation Network Might Not Be Back Until May 31 - PC Magazine
- Memphis braces for river crest, New Orleans spillway open - Reuters
- Boehner headlines event in House special election - AP - msnbc.com
- Top rep warns UN council of Bosnia crisis - Forbes
- Auxilium takes bigger 1Q loss as costs rise - Yahoo Finance
- Texas face transplant patient appears in public - msnbc.com
- Syria Crackdown Spreads, House-to-House Searches Reported - New York Times
- NBC Today's Vieira leaving, to be replaced by Curry - Reuters
- 'Gunfire, arrests' in Damascus suburb - YAHOO!
- Hertz boosts buyout offer for Dollar Thrifty - AP - msnbc.com
- South Korea will invite North to summit if conditions met - YAHOO!
- Ann Curry to Take Over for Meredith Vieira on 'Today' - Wall Street Journal
- Apple usurps Google as world's most valuable brand - msnbc.com
- Japan nuclear plant closing while seawall is built - msnbc.com
- Chinas Growing Overseas Portfolio - New York Times Blogs
- Red Wings avoid elimination, force Game 6 vs. Sharks - USA Today
- Pakistan Denies U.S. Access to Osama bin Laden's Compound, Wives - ABC News
- Lakers dignity and dreams swept away by the Mavericks: Fan reaction - YAHOO!
- Sterling hits near 3-week low vs firmer dollar - Reuters India
- An Ugly Exit for the Zen Master - Wall Street Journal
- Republican Gingrich to announce 2012 president run - msnbc.com
- Chaz Bono documents sex change on OWN, in new book - Washington Post
- Bombardier and Trenitalia Sign Contract for an Additional 50 Locomotives - Yahoo Finance
- Stevens, retired from Supreme Court, has book deal - Forbes
- Alcatel - Lucent Exceeds Estimates - Yahoo Finance
- Megabus driver charged in NY crash that killed 4 - AP - msnbc.com
- Buckingham Palace flashmob fetes royal wedding - Forbes
- Facebook Sharing Sending Readers to Big News Sites - ABC News
- 6 Weeks Until the PlayStation Networks Back? - YAHOO!
- Canadian blogger leaves post-mortem message after his four-year battle with cancer ends - Washington Post
- Vikings Storm 'Thor' Screening
- BRYAN SAFI: Is Budweiser's New Commercial Gay, Bi or Straight? (VIDEO)
- LOUISE MIRRER: Reading a Mother's Day Card From 300 Years Ago
- TONY SACHS: Forget About Horses: A Bourbon Picking Guide for Derby Day, and Every Day
- WATCH: Sandwich Shop Workers Save Couple From Drive-Thru Attack
- 7 Unusual Ways To Combat Impotence
- THE DAILY MEAL: America's Mobster Restaurants
- Ohio Hotel Says Broken Flag Not Mourning Bin Laden's Death
- DON MCNAY: Betting on a 2011 Kentucky Derby Winner
- HEMANSHU NIGAM: Every Step You Take, I'll Be Tracking You
- 10 Most Bizarre Judges in Court
- Wrestlers Celebrate Cinco De Mayo 'Lucha Libre' Style
- DIANA FASANELLA: Gator Takes on Cop Car, Nutcase Takes on Gator
- Naked Burglar Breaks Into Home, Devours Raw Chicken
- WATCH: Proposal To Make Cream Puff Wisconsin's Official Dessert
- Woman Arrested After Allegedly Bragging About Beating On Facebook
- BULLFIGHTERS FIGHT BULL-KILLING BAN
- LINDA FLANAGAN: Adults Behaving Badly
- Drink Like The Forefathers Did: George Washington's Beer Recipe
- Mountain Of Tires Mysteriously Appears In Connecticut
- Would You French Kiss A Robot?
- CAT FROM HELL
- MEOW! The World's Loudest Cat
- Crime Writer Catches Flying Burglar With Fishing Net
- Attackers Tattooed "RAPEST" On Man's Forehead, According To Police
- WATCH: Woman Gets Oral Surgery, Wakes Up With Irish Accent
- MICHAEL SIGMAN: Pop Music Lyrics Don't Prove Kids' Narcissism
- DEBRA LEVINE: Daughter of Frankenstein
- WATCH: Artist Paints With Flamethrowers
- PETER MANDEL: World's Worst Tourists? British Take the Crown Hands Down
- Slow-Working Pitcher Really Getting Inside Head Of Kid In Crowd Who Needs To Go To The Bathroom
- Report: Samantha's New Haircut Pretty Bad, But Don't Say Anything
- American Voices: Landlords Urged To Be Vigilant Against Terrorists
- Budget Mix-Up Provides Nation's Schools With Enough Money To Properly Educate Students
- 114-Year-Old Attributes Longevity to Sheer Random Chance
- PR Firm Kills Innocent Child
- World's Longest Wall Completed
- Area Woman Marries Into Health Insurance
- UFC Fighter Has Idea For T-Shirt With A Bunch Of Shit Written All Over It
- Attempt To Recreate Incredible Night Out From Youth Works Perfectly
- Man Angry At Self After Not Recognizing Actress In Eyelash Commercial
- Magazine: Recording Statistics:An Invasion Of Players' Privacy?
- Fan On The Street: On Commissioner Goodell Being Booed Mercilessly Throughout The NFL Draft
- Eric Chavez Sheds Three Limbs Running To First Base
- [video] Other Guy Named Osama Bin Laden Can Finally Relax
- Report: NFL Players Look Weird In Suits
- Man Could See Himself Spending Rest Of Life With Image Of Woman In Head
- Sportsgraphic: Athletes In Politics
- NASCAR Drivers Stop Cars Mid-Race, Exit Vehicles, Walk Off Premises
- [audio] Hamm's Beer Bear Found Dead In Flop Zoo
- American Voices: California Has Nation's Worst Air
- American Voices: U.S. Sets Tornado Record
- Obama Finally Tells Rambling Tom Vilsack To Shut The Fuck Up During Cabinet Meeting
- Hundreds Of Horrified Onlookers Gather Around Wreckage Of Area Man
- [audio] Coffee Roaster Tries To Come Up With Patriotic Blend
- Predator Drone Court-Martialed For Afghani Civilian Deaths
- Statshot: Why Do We Hate Billy Joel?
- Infographic: Beastie Boys Release New Album
- American Voices: Supreme Court Hinders Consumer Rights To Sue
- Guy Who Came In Late Not Sure How Much Longer He Should Pretend To Be Frazzled
- This Is Lifehacker, Episode 8: Tangle-Free Headphones, SSD Upgrade, and Skipping Floors on Elevators [Video]
- Google Calendar Adds Color Coding to Individual Events [In Brief]
- Gas Tips Roundup [Gas]
- Al Jazeera Apps Now Available for Android and BlackBerry [In Brief]
- Cairo Dock Is a Mac OS X Style Launcher for Ubuntu and Debian [Launchers]
- Open Multiple Links with a Click and a Drag with These Browser Add-Ons [Downloads]
- Make a Slug Trap Out of a Used Plastic Bottle [Clever Uses]
- SSH Tunnel Is the Easiest Way to Tunnel on Your Android Device [Downloads]
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Streams Music to Your iOS Device, Is a Pain in the Ass to Use [Updates]
- RCRD DEALS Delivers Music and Bargains to Your Inbox [Music]
- Turn an Old LP into a Clock with a Personal Touch [Clever Uses]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- About.me Business Cards are a Free Way to Promote Yourself [Business Cards]
- How to Design and Build a Desk Perfectly Suited to You [DIY]
- Five Best Apps to Send Group Text Messages on the Cheap [Hive Five]
- Fix Bent CPU Pins with a Swiss Army Knife and a Credit Card [MacGyver Tip]
- Notesy Lets You Take and Edit Notes, then Saves Them to Dropbox [Notes]
- This Weeks Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- MadAppLauncher is a Free, Visual Application Launcher [Launchers]
- How to Cook Perfect and Delicious Eggs [Cooking]
- Use Empty Wine Crates for Easy Wall-Mounted Storage [Clever Uses]
- Snapbucket Connects to Your Photobucket Account for Photo Filters and Sharing [Video]
- Little or No-Prep Ways to Delight Mom on Mother's Day [Mothers Day]
- Top 10 Fixes for the Web's Most Annoying Problems [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Easy Ways to Work on a Virtual Team Without Conflict [Teamwork]
- Equifax Mobile Gives You a Window into Your Neighborhood's Finances [Credit]
- From the Tips Box: Concise Email, Pinned Tabs, and USB Ports [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- AirServer Lets You Push Airplay Audio To Your Apple Computer [Video]
- Set Your Phone to Dial for Help When It's Stolen [Lost And Found]
- Our New Logo
- Developing Flash and Flex applications for Android
- Twitter and Spring Social in Magnolia CMS
- Groovy Builders and Modularity
- Java desktop links of the week, May 9
- 15 Useful Infographics For Designers And Developers
- How does JVM handle locks
- Why you shouldnt use tables for layout. Ever.
- PowerShell Language now licensed under the Community Promise
- Leaving MIT with no plan Worth it.
- Setting up central Mercurial server in Ubuntu
- Whats New in Struts2 jQuery Plugin 3.0.0
- Why programming is unique profession
- DZone interviews: Marc Palmer on Grails
- Seven Promising Web Based Apps Task Managers
- Java + MongoDB hello world example
- Indias Leading Payment Gateway CCAvenue Hacked
- I wonder how decompilers work
- My Resume Application: Built with ColdFusion + FW/1 + CouchDB
- How to make a Windows Phone 7 Vibrate using C#
- Explicit Intent | Android Tutorial for Beginners (Part 2)
- Pure CSS Slide-out Interface
- An Overview of Objective-C - Part 1
- Fast Lucene Search Filters Using Flexible Indexing
- Peer-to-Peer Chat - Advanced! - C# Tutorial
- Creating Universal JSON Parser Using JQuery
- Component UI Development with Apache Wicket
- Hadoop + HBase + Solr = Lily
- How to contribute to code assist from Extensions
- New York Times Sports Page Apologizes for LOTR Error
- The Mascot Quiz
- Beatles Cake Pops
- Matchbox Masterpieces
- Asparagus Cake
- Google Earth Driving Simulator
- Parking Puzzle
- Octopus with Nunchuks
- Elephant Funnel
- Ultra-Compact Home
- The Star Wars Prequels in a Hurry
- Ownership of TV Sets Falls in U.S.
- Spider Tango
- Joe Stalin vs. John Wayne
- A Biologist's Mother's Day Song
- Star Trek Fan Film from 1971
- Mbius Pasta
- Memorable Movie Mothers
- The Metropol Parasol
- The 10 Worst Mothers In Geekdom
- 10 Fantastic Ways To Recycle Tires
- Graduation Pen
- Animals with Stuffed Animals
- Spiders Are Wonderful
- A More Realistic Ending to Donkey Kong
- Harry Potter Transfigures Into Comic Book Form
- Wolverine vs. Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Science Fiction IKEA Manuals
- Should You, Could You Become An Astronaut?
- Teenager Carried Friend on His Back for 8 Years
- Honeymoon From Hell
- Hirotada Ototake
- Horse Gas Masks
- Ovary Plush
- The 8 Best Mothers In The Animal Kingdom
- Blue Willow "Brass Knuckles"
- Microjs: Fantastic Micro-Frameworks and Micro-Libraries for Fun and Profit!
- Stolen Camera Finder - find your photos, find your camera
- Webfont-Services - Overview - sprungmarker.de
- More Meaningful Typography
- Now You See Me
- Khan Academy
- LogoLounge.com Article - 2011 Trends
- al3x.net: al3x's Rules for Computing Happiness
- Stay N Alive: Twitter and Facebook Both Quietly Kill RSS, Completely
- Readable / TastefulWords.com
- leveldb - a fast and lightweight key/value database library - Google Project Hosting
- There's more to HTML escaping than &, <, >, and "
- Marie Curie
- Laptop size, weight, and power
- HOWTO: Spend your investors money stu.mp
- HTML Email Boilerplate
- Neat Algorithms - Harmony Search
- Why Not All Earnings are Equal; Microsoft has the Wal-Mart Disease - Adam Hartung - Growth - Dealing with...
- The Tech Press: Screw Them All
- Three-step dance
- Jerry Seinfeld - Personal Archives
- Home - goose - GitHub
- "Sci-Fi Ikea Manuals" by Caldwell Tanner, Susanna Wolff and Conor McKeon - CollegeHumor Article
- Faulty Towers: The Crisis in Higher Education | The Nation
- 4 Free Ways to Learn to Code Online
- Practical NoSQL - Solving a Real Problem with MongoDB and Redis
- FT.com / House & Home - Liveable v lovable
- Why Every Child in America Needs an iPad | Cult of Mac
- Shady Characters
- What is #devexp?
- Congressman Aaron Schock Goes Shirtless to Help America [Studs]
- Trump: I'm Not Racist — One Of My 'Apprentice' Winners Is Black [Video]
- Anonymous Gossiping Twitter User Wreaks Havoc on British Celebrities [Controversy]
- Christina Aguilera's Weave Takes a Turn for the 'Britney' [Gossip Roundup]
- College Professors Are Not in Shape! [Higher Learning]
- Newt Gingrich Will Launch Official Presidential Campaign 
- Superheroes Are the New Shakespeare [Box Office]
- Which Actor Has an Orange-Tinted Penis? [Blind Items]
- Louisiana Defends Its Confederate Flag From 'Revisionists' [The South]
- Is the Library Making Your Child a Sex Perv? [Porn]
- Berlusconi Appears at Fourth Trial in Four Months [Encores]
- Here's a New Video of Endangered Sumatran Tiger Cubs [Video]
- CNN: Osama Bin Laden Took Little Kids' Cricket Balls, Too [Journalism]
- Star of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Dayna Winter, Dies [Video]
- What Do You Get for Donating to Arizona's Border Fence? [Arizona]
- Julian Assange Only Hires Morally Sound Utilitarians [Wikileaks]
- Bahrain Arrests Enough Doctors to End State of Emergency [Briefly]
- Chuck Schumer Has Another Stupid Idea [Polidicks]
- Apple Overtakes Google As World's Most Powerful Brand [Power]
- Kids React to the Death of Osama Bin Laden [Video]
- Your Mom Might Be Part of a Detroit Crime Ring [Crime]
- Jeff Zucker Wanted Kanye West to Play His Kid's Bar Mitzvah [Moguls]
- The Best Moments from Tonight's Episode of Mob Wives [Video]
- New AOL Policy Incorporates Satanic Code Words and Elf Metaphors [Tech]
- Why Do People Try to Open Airplane Doors During Flights? [Mysteries]
- Art Can Provoke Same Brain Response as Being in Love [Science]
- Will the Marijuana-Guarding Bears Die? [Canada]
- iPad 'Near-Riot' Injures Four [Apple]
- Dick Cheney Wants to Bring Waterboarding Back [Video]
- The New York Times Is Very Sorry For Getting Bilbo's Sword Wrong [Corrections]
|Predator Drone Court-Martialed For Afghani...|
|Rick Santorum 2012: He's telling Republicans...|
|The plight of the birthers now|
|Fearing the Crest: Photos from the Mississippi...|
|Gallery: In the Wilds|
|My Least-Favorite Investment Vehicle (Except...|
|Banks Are to Blame for Rising Food Costs|
|Samoa to change time zone|
|On This Day: FDA Approves First Birth Control Pill|
|Bamboozled: Two Recent Biographies Shed New...|
|Obama cranking up immigration reform rhetoric...|
|Yemenis looting munitions factory killed in...|
|a Silver Lining in the Housing Bust - Newsweek|
|Dexter Filkins: Osama Bin Laden was already dead.|
|VIDEO: Wild Tiger Cubs At Play|
|The World's Loudest Cat Earns a Spot in...|
|Amazon Can Now Stream Music To iOS Devices|
|Who You Calling Dumb? Oh...|
|Where America Ranks ...|
|The Caucus: Donnelly to Run for Senate in Indiana|
|Michelle Obama Would Like To Teach Your Child...|
|Calling All Questions: CBS Town Hall on the...|
|Derek Jeter and the Curse of Age|
|Trump: I'm The Least Racist Guy!|
|Gingrich to Announce Presidential Campaign|
|As recall looms, Wisconsin GOP attempts to ram...|
wall street j.
|Exxon in Talks With Indonesia on Angolan Oil Stake|
|Negative Homeowner Equity at New High|
|The Difference between Roth IRA and Traditional...|
|The Daughter Test of Government Prohibitions...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How Fidelity Used Design Thinking to Perfect...|
|The Republican Budget War on Children|
|LinkedIn And Rovio IPOs, Privacy Bill Spooks...|
|The Obama Bounce Is Real|
|While Spain does face higher funding costs due...|
|The 71 Songs Written and Released by The...|
|WaPo fact checker: No, seniors wont die faster...|
|Purported bin Laden corpse photos go viral, global|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Working Moms or Stay-at-Home Moms: Who's More...|
|Osama bin Laden Dead: Latest Updates, Photos,...|
|Matching X-Men On Real Dating Sites: An Experiment|
|Cat Causes Damage|
|What Is Tor?, An EFF Poster by Molly Crabapple|
|Orientation to Your Parents' House|
|National Trust MyFarm is the real-life FarmVille|
|Novaya Zemlya: The Extreme of Europe|
|Political Biography FAIL|
|Whitney Houston Checked In To Outpatient Rehab...|
|Useless Machine Epic Battle|
|Sheathe thy weapon, Hoomin|
|Why Mother's Day Horrified, Ruined Its Own Mother|
|Echoes from the Meditteranean Resonate with...|
|Jay Leno's Tatra T87: The High-Mileage Cruiser...|
|Recycled Water Bottle Slug Trap.|
|Quiz: What goes on in your brain when you're...|
|Renewables Could Be 80 Percent of Energy by 2050|
|Unnatural selection: Wily weeds|
|Life-Size Portal 2 Turret Replica, Including Laser|
|Smallville and Stargate Universe come to an...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Zoo Turns Donkeys Into Zebras|
|Hide files within files for better data...|
|Edward III of England|
|The Psychology of Semen, Part Two: Your...|
|Are We About To Say Goodbye To TV?|
|Mirko Zardini, Jean-Louis Cohen: Architecture...|
|Hardware Giveaway: 7,500 Comments Challenge!|
|iF COMMUNICATION Design Award 2012|
|BrokenOff BrokenOff: Marc Thorpe, "Call Me...|
|Still Life With Scout|
|5 Albums to Stream for Free This Week: Danger...|
|Just Mist It: Foghorns Worth Sounding Off About|
|Beyond Entropy, When Energy becomes Form|
|Littleton Church of Christ / Semple Brown Design|
|What to Do About Rising Gas Prices|
|24 Smart Logo Color Designs|
|HomeAway.com - the Ministry of Detourism|
|How to Become Wildly Successful at Anything|
|Aging Your Auto Self-Destruction Timebomb|
|Societal pressure to keep house|
|The New Old Age: Feeding Tube Decisions Often...|
|Get Started: From Overweight to Healthy|
|Belittling the Nurse|
|Over 60 and in Shape: How These Celebrities...|
|Cloud Nine Zero|
|Why Men Love Porn, by Jake|
|Mulberry celebrates 40th with snappy...|
|Meatless Mondays: Mushroom Bhaji from The...|
|Visited by My Grandma|
|Judgy Mommies Get Worked Up Over Big Kids In...|
|5 Things to Help You Out|
|Esquire + Me in My Place with Paz de la Huerta|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Manvotional: Call of the Wild|
|So, Now What?: The Cotton Plaid Pocket Square|
|Porsche Cayman S Black Edition|
|F Gary Gray To Direct Sam Worthington In THE...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Priest - Clip - Bringer|
|Paul Feig Bridesmaids Interview|
|Final Destination 5 Trailer: Death Never Takes...|
|F. Gary Gray to Direct Worthington in 'Last...|
|Whitney Houston In Out-Patient Rehab Program|
|Summer TV: What starts when|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|Dexter Season 6 Teaser Video|
|Fleet Foxes, The Cave Singers @ Hollywood...|
|Lil Wayne Extends I Am Still Music Tour Through...|
|Kerli Lands Atop Dance Charts With Help From...|
|Live Nation and Groupon team up on ticketing...|
the big picture
|Afghanistan, April 2011|
|This is fun Sophia Loren|
|New York Photos of the Week April 29th May 6th|
|Monday, 09 May 2011|
|When a Subject Needs More Than 'Thanks'|
|Carcar / Camila do Rosrio|
|AlexanderRadsby - Patrick.Sundberg|
|The Lonesome Beauty|
|Comic for May 9, 2011|
|The About Page etc.|