- How's this for a MacBook sticker?
- Brink for PC: runs great, plays well online, is a ton of fun
- This is always fun
- The funniest single typo challenge: What movie title, if a single letter was mistyped, would have a whole...
- Unexpected marriage proposal caught during time-lapse in Central Park. Help me find them!
- CatHey,you are a slave, open that box for me.
- IAmA request: Guy who got fired on reddit.
- I hear a lot of 'Don't put your dick in crazy' stories. I want to hear your 'Don't put a crazy dick in you'...
- Fired for surfing Reddit all day at work
- I toured a possible school for my kids yesterday, this was in the art room.
- The entertainment industries' copyright lobby supports an LEWP proposal to introduce Europe-wide firewall...
- Photo of Ellen McLain (GLaDOS) & Alesia Glidewell (Chell) [FIXED]
- Hey hunny you mind stepping out of the car and asking for directions.....NOPE
- Hey Redditors. How can we make this happen?
- I work well with others.
- TIL that there is a second fake warning on the fight club DVD written by Tyler.
- It's Time to Break Up AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, Time Warner and the Rest of the Telecoms. America is now 15th...
- TIL that some of the movie posters for Super 8 includes a secret peephole that shows clips from the movie
- what the? . . . i dont even . . .
- TIL about a word that means the opposite of "schadenfreude."
- TIL scientists discovered new characteristics of diamonds - including the fact that they, like water, grow...
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says
- IAmA (was) a high fashion model who was told to lose weight or quit. I quit. AMA
- Gas prices in the US are outrageous!
- I was the douchebag boyfriend on an episode of parental control. AMA
- For my tenth birthday, I asked for Mario. This was what I got. Thanks Grandma.
- A very efficient way to chop wood.
- A cloud covered valley in Italy.
- This shit still happens?? and people fall for it?!
- Jesus Didn't Know; Fortunately, Brian Haubert and Kevin Brown Do
- Why Some G.O.P Candidates Keep Birthing Birtherism (Not You, Mitt & Mike)
- Not Gaga Over Gaga
- Who Says These Buildings Are That Ugly?
- What Is It Like Inside Noam Chomsky's Mind?
- We Used To Suck. Come On - With That Candor, How Can You Not Try Our New Product?
- And So Our Descent Into Terminal Self-Referentiality Continues
- What Michael Jordan, Shakespeare, the Beatles and Donald Trump Have In Common
- 25 Celebrities Who Are Older Than You Thought
- If Phil Jackson Had Only Played, Not Coached, Yesterday
- If Only Phil Jackson Had Played, Not Coached, Yesterday
- America and Europe Count Differently
- Do Extreme Snowboarders Just Get Bored A Lot Quicker Than The Rest Of Us?
- Clothes Minded
- When Partisanship Just Looks Embarrassing
- If Not For Her
- A Century Makes All The Difference - Or Does It?
- To The Decision Maker-in-Chief Go The Spoils. (Or He Gets Spoiled.)
- Hiding In Plain Sight: Aircraft Plant? What Aircraft Plant?
- Mom on Mother's Day: Six Words
- An Ancient Tradition Lives On
- 10-year-old has leg reattached BACKWARDS after getting tumor on his knee (pics)
- Facebook Apps Are Leaking Your Profile to Third Parties
- Apple granted horizontal docking iPad patent
- U.S. To Introduce Draconian Anti-Piracy Censorship Bill
- Meanwhile in Pakistan (Cartoon)
- This Is (Officially) the Best Illusion of the Year [VIDEO]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Map Pack Sells 1.4 Million in 24 hours
- focus brick break
- Microsoft + Skype = OMG!
- Report: Yankees Owner George Steinbrenner Was FBI Informant
- VIDEO: How not to do a pull-up
- Android And Chrome: Anywhere And Everywhere
- Has the Wii 2 release date been leaked?
- 11 disgusting facts about a massive dam project just approved in Chile
- The 10 Best Star Trek Episodes
- Osama bin Laden Told Sheikh: Find me a Wife
- Sci-Fi Science: Attack of the Fans! [video]
- Why Don't White Audiences Go See Black Movies? |
- US Needs New Counterterrorism Strategy
- Osama Bin Laden Son: Sea Burial Demeaning, Killing 'Criminal'
- Microsoft's I'm a PC commercials are back, but with a new twist [Video]
- New Real Steel Trailer Has Boxing Robots With Big Mushy Hearts
- Google Music Beta versus the titans of the streaming music space
- Julian Assange given peace prize
- 5 Reasons to See Thor
- Next iPod Nano To Reinstate a Camera
- Romneycare proves failure
- Is Deus Ex Human Revolution an RPG?
- The growing gap between the Eurasia and North American tectonic plates. (Incredible pics)
- Bin Laden Caught: But Another Black Hawk Down On Critical Mission
- Bank Continues Foreclosure Freeze
- Dems Renew Push For DREAM Act
- Transportation Secretary Defends Amtrak Safety Amidst Threat Concerns
- White House Bracing For Issa Investigations
- Bin Laden Photos Available To Some Lawmakers
- A New Afghanistan Strategy?
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Guilty Of Insider Trading
- Iraq Withdrawal May Be Pushed Back
- 10 Cities Where Home Prices Are Falling The Fastest
- Fox News' Hannity Outraged That Rapper Is Going To The White House
- Iran Trial For U.S. Hikers Postponed
- 10 U.S. Cities With The Cleanest Air
- THE PRICE WE PAID
- WATCH: Stewart Derides Bush Staff For Taking Credit For Bin Laden
- Syrian Tanks Shell City Of Homs, Says Human Rights Campaigner
- Mississippi Delta Braces For Historic Flooding
- REPLACING #1
- Under Pressure, Navy Retreats On Same-Sex Unions
- U.S. Mosques Vandalized After Osama Bin Laden's Death
- Top Dem Clarifies Opposition To Obama Executive Order
- Indiana Governor Cuts Funds To Planned Parenthood
- In Historic Shift, Presbyterian Church Will Allow Gay Clergy
- Government May Force Big Banks To Reduce Loan Balances For Distressed Homeowners
- Paul Ryan, AARP Battle Over Medicare Plan
- Health Care Law's Defenders See Good Signs In Latest Court Hearing
- Late Returns: If Trump Has 'Collapsed,' Where Does That Leave Pawlenty?
- Does Microsoft's Skype Buy Mean It Finally Understands What People Want?
- Obama Slams GOP On Immigration Reform
- IED Casualties On The Rise In Afghanistan
- Let's All Start Speculating About Thaddeus McCotter In 2012!
- "-No tension contact!"
- Enumerate me
- Midnight movie show
- It's Full of Surprise
- This is more precious than it has any right to be.
- I'm a Samantha... err, you know what I mean
- What Are the Advantages of Horizontal Fly Men's Underwear?
- Tell Someone
- Cowabunga d00dz
- Why did I do it? Because I could.
- Music Beta by Google
- Twinnish discourse [SLYT]
- The Thin Edge of Danger
- Climate Change by Climate Scientists: the musical
- I can't wait to grow up
- Drinks are good
- Tyler Robinson vs. The World
- Pre-fractal art
- Troll Food
- Roger Moore's Carnival of Animals
- Goodbye Screen on the Green
- Escher's Relativity in paper
- Koch exerts deep influence with endowed positions
- "You are missing one ingredient... the HEAT of SATAAAAN!!"
- $100 Million Finally to Be Split Between Descendants, 92 Years later
- The Problem with Tamiflu, Relenza, Swine Flu, GSK, and the FDA.
- Small Saltbox
- MeFi Civil War, Part 2
- Wait for it...
- The Jury Has Decided Raj Rajaratnam's Fate: Guilty on All 14 Counts and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update Rolling Out Now and related posts
- Music Labels Hoping Apple Can Force Amazon and Google Into Cloud Licensing and related posts
- What's Holding Up US Interrogation of Osama bin Laden's Wives? and related posts
- Galleon's Raj Rajaratnam, Found Guilty on All Counts and related posts
- Obama calls for immigration reform in El Paso speech and related posts
- Google will take NFC to the next level with Ice Cream Sandwich and related posts
- Google and Amazons cloud lockers may play into Apples hands and related posts
- Bristol Palin: I Had Corrective Jaw Surgery and related posts
- Chief of the Navy Chaplains Rear Admiral Mark Tidd and related posts
- Syria: Makhlouf Warns of Instability if Regime Falls and related posts
- Obama Slams GOP On Immigration Reform and related posts
- Romeo's departure from Dancing With the Stars heightens the intrigue as the ABC contest nears its finale....
- Navy Chief Chaplain Reverses Recent Policy On Same-Sex Marriages In Base Chapels and related posts
- Presbyterian Church Approves Ordination Amendment for Gay Clergy and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Limited Edition Unboxing Video and related posts
- Woody Allen Talks Breaking Out with Cannes Hit Midnight in Paris: Hey, Did You See Gertrude Stein? and...
- Is Microsoft Buying Skype to Keep it Away From Google? and related posts
- Presbyterian Church Votes To Allow Openly Gay And Lesbian Clergy and related posts
- Romeo Voted Off Dancing with the Stars and related posts
- As Obama fundraises in Texas, Arizona's Gov. Jan Brewer fires back over illegal immigration and related posts
- 'Maybe he was looking for the bathroom': Family defends Yemeni passenger who stormed cockpit, shouting...
- Microsoft to buy Skype for $8.5 billion and related posts
- Microsoft Acquisition of Skype Could Really Help Video Kinect and related posts
- Sharks Vs. Red Wings, Game 6: Detroit Third Period Comeback Forces Game 7 and related posts
- Archbishop Gomez urges President Obama to act on immigration reform and related posts
- Anecdotal but convincing: Pakistan knew where Bin Laden was and related posts
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll Be Back ... Together With Maria Shriver? and related posts
- How Does Microsoft/Skype Deal Impact Windows Phone 7 and related posts
- Android 0-click NFC sharing demonstrated in Ice Cream Sandwich (video) and related posts
- Obama focusing on debt in meeting with Democrats - Newsday (subscription)
- Cannes 2011, Day 1: Woody Allen's 'Midnight in Paris' - Chicago Tribune (blog)
- Galleon Group Founder Rajaratnam Guilty Of Fraud - NPR
- Obama's immigration reform favors Pinoy immigrants - Philippine Star
- Some Pakistanis maybe knew about bin Laden: US Rep - Hindustan Times
- Superstitious Italians leave Rome over mega quake prediction - Toronto Star
- Newt Gingrich to formally jump into presidential race - USA Today
- TMZ: Arnold 'I want Maria back!' - Fox Providence
- From Pitt to Penn to Woody at Cannes - Montreal Gazette
- Microsoft buying Skype for $8.5 billion - Manila Bulletin
- 11 Reasons Newt Gingrich Will be the 2012 GOP Nominee for President - U.S. News & World Report (blog)
- Louisiana Fight Against Rising Mississippi River Comes Down to Benchmarks - Bloomberg
- Navy Scraps Rules on Gay Marriages After GOP Protest - ABC News
- Microsoft's $8.5B bid for Skype 40% more than calling service's self estimate - Vancouver Sun
- Memphis floods set to crest - The Australian
- How Much Did Pippa Middleton's 'Friends' Make on Her Topless Pics? - Fox News
- Google Music Scam Invites Already Making The Rounds - Huffington Post
- Fox announced today it is canceling five series: - Boston Herald (blog)
- Obama touts Osama killing at Texas fundraiser - CNN (blog)
- Shriver, Schwarzenegger: Why'd they split? - CBS News
- Google unveils online music service - DAWN.com
- John Boehner's Economic Argument Contradicted By Market Indicators, Government ... - Huffington Post
- Obama seeks immigration reform lest India, China beat US - Economic Times
- Navy reverses itself on gay marriages on military bases - Chicago Tribune
- Lakers' Gasol denies reports of rift with Kobe - Chicago Breaking Sports - Tribune
- Carla Bruni stays away from Cannes Film Festival for 'personal and ... - Daily Mail
- Court Backs Veterans' Complaints on Mental Health Services - New York Times (blog)
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver Split: New Details Emerge - ABC News
- newMajor quake fails to hit Rome as predicted - CBC.ca
- Philip Pullella, Reuters - Toronto Sun
- I'm Sorry, Your Victim Card Has Been Declined
- Fed Retreat on Big Mortgages May Hurt Upscale Housing - NYTimes.com
- Why nuclear power will never supply the world's energy needs
- Marriage blues linked to baby's sleep problems
- With Gov. Scott Walker’s Leadership Wisconsin Jumps 17 Places in Best States for Business
- The Geography of Hate
- What you don't know about the Bilderberg-Group | American Pendulum
- Why resist a legal path to citizenship if voters support it?
- 12 Athlete Mugshots We Want As Fatheads | AthlonSports
- GNW: Rare video catches endangered tiger cubs playing in threatened forest | Video Cafe
- Hypo Venture Capital Zurich Headlines: Asia technology comes clean to provide green solutions
- Newt Gingrich, The Catholic Church, and Spousal Abandonment
- TEXAS MORONS FUND NASCAR OVER EDUCATION
- 'The Worst I've Seen by Far': Budget Cuts Meet Poverty in the Heartland
- Fewer behavior problems for breastfed kids: study | Reuters
- Obama focusing on debt in meeting with Democrats
- Durham mother suffering from breast cancer fights to keep her kids
- NJ POLICE OUTRAGED Over Obama White House Invite to Cop-Killer Promoting Rapper
- Sports Cartoonist Bill Gallo - RIP
- Volunteers: Peace Corps mistreats victims of rape, sexual assault
- The next time Donald Trump tries to scam us ...
- GOP House Has Time To Honor George W. Bush, But Not Troops Who Caught Bin Laden
- And the award for the most ridiculous poll sampling goes to...
- Pacquiao, Mosley weigh in for WBO title fight
- Apartheid: Israel quietly revoked residency of 140,000 West Bankers
- Obama says border patrol has doubled the number of agents since 2004 (Truth-o-meter: True)
- Fact-Challenged Ed Schultz
- What's the GOP Without bin Laden?
- Yum! The 5 hottest foodie trends in the U.S.
- Violence rates: border vs Ohio
- Catholic Professors Criticize Boehner in Letter
- Libyan Rebels Close to Seizing Control of Misuratas Airport
- City Room: Imagining the Sound of a Taxi Horn Not Honking
- DealBook: Galleon Fund Chief Guilty in Insider Case
- Arrest of Mets Clubhouse Manager to Be Announced
- The Caucus: Obama and Boehner Face Off on Governments Role
- City Room: They Still Want to Make It Legal After 60 Years
- Toyota Profit Slips 77 Percent
- Troops, Backed by Tanks, Move to Quell Dissent in Syrian Towns
- New to Teaching, Idealistic, at Risk for Layoff
- Weirton Journal: Bad Luck and Hard Times on the Menu at a Bus Terminal in West Virginia
- Music Review | Paul Simon: Many Roads to Salvation in Paul Simons Latest Show
- Like Magic, Great Sports Nicknames Are Disappearing
- Movie Review | 'City of Life and Death': A Tale of Nanjing Atrocities That Spares No Brutal Detail
- Should U.S. Stay or Go? Views Define Iraqi Factions
- Pressure Grows for Trustee to Leave Board of CUNY
- Federal Retreat on Bigger Loans Rattles Housing
- Critics Fear G.O.P.s Proposed Medicaid Changes Could Cut Coverage for the Aged
- Google Lobbies Nevada To Allow Driverless Cars
- MoMA to Buy Building Used by Museum of Folk Art
- Another Bronx Getaway, This Time Without the Scales
- Ticket-Fixing: A New Twist in an Inquiry
- Neo-Nazi Father Is Killed; Son, 10, Steeped in Beliefs, Is Accused
- About New York: Saying Farewell to a Gangster of a Bygone Era
- Peace Corps Volunteers Speak Out on Rape
- Googles Digital Music Service Falls Short of Ambition
- No Pardon for Felon Elected Mayor in Oklahoma
- Six From FIFA Are Accused in Bribery Case
- For Microsoft, Skype Opens Vast New Market in Telecom
- Washington Weighs Choices in Afghanistan
- Revised 'Net Censorship Bill Requires Search Engines To Block Sites, Too
- Sunlight May Turn Jet Exhaust Into Toxic Particles
- Ford, Google Team Up To Make Cars Smarter
- Navy Crowdsources Pirate Fight To Online Gamers
- Photo Gallery: The Oceans' Oddest Creatures and Why They Matter
- Actor Rutger Hauer Is Retribution Personified
- May 11, 1997: Machine Bests Man in Tournament-Level Chess Match
- Exclusive Book Excerpt: Sex, Drugs and Sea Slime
- Facebook Friends You Can Lose
- A 216-MPG Shuttle to the Future
- Bin Laden Raid Puts Osama in Your Cross Hairs
- Does Depression Help Us Think Better?
- Breaking: New Media-Parody Site Hits Internet
- Pneuborn Robots Are Creepy, Crawling Robo-Babies
- Find Out if You're a Target in the Biggest U.S. BitTorrent Lawsuit Ever
- New Nanosensor Sniffs Bombs, One Molecule at a Time
- 'Coal Cares' Hoax Website Backed by Science
- Budrus Offers Hope for Future of Israel-Palestine Conflict
- Google Deal Promises to Keep Your Phone's Software Up to Date
- Bloomberg, FEMA, FCC Detail NYC Emergency Notification System
- SoCal Gets a Hydrogen Station Unlike Any Other
- Fingers-On: Adobe's Photoshop Touch Apps for iPad
- Why Google Does Not Own Skype
- Building a Better Golf Ball That's Incredibly Illegal
- Ballmer to Skype Fans: You Can Trust Us
- Litigious Newspaper Chain Calls Online Aggregators 'Parasitic'
- Ford Finds Flower Power Making Rubber From Weeds
- Is Kenton Cool Really the First to Tweet From Everest?
- Bunker PLC Event Brings Grindhouse Weirdness to East London
- Video: Bush Pilot Contest Asks, How Slow Can You Go?
- NASAsatellite Snaps First Image of Target Asteroid
- Do Geeks Make Better Adults?
- Developer Blames Apple For Ruining eBook Business
- Google Storage Is Now Available To All Developers
- Zeus Crimeware Kit Source Code Leaked
- NASA Banned From Working With China
- Is Process Killing the Software Industry?
- Sony Could Face Developer Exodus On PSN
- Exabit Transmission Speeds May Be Possible
- US Navy Creates MMO To Fight Somali Pirates
- Japanese Researchers Test Flying Trains
- Unarchiver Provides LGPL RARv3 Extraction Tool
- Android Honeycomb Will Not Be Open Sourced
- Creating a "Force Field" Invisible Touch Interface
- Consumer Device With Open CPU Out of Beta Soon
- Cellphones Get Government Chips For Disaster Alert
- Ugly Truth of Space Junk
- Activists May Use Their Targets' Trademarks
- Facebook Caught Exposing Millions of Credentials
- WebGL Poses New Security Problems
- Apple Discusses iOS Privacy Issues Before Congress
- The Frankentablet: Windows and Android Mashup
- Google Launching Music Service Without Labels
- ICANN Wants To Change Rules For GTLDs
- Vintage Collection of Tech Failures
- 24 Rooms in 344sq Feet
- Human Powered Helicopter Aims To Break Records
- A Sticky Touch Screen Lets You Feel the Buttons
- Ask Slashdot: Is It Time For SyFy To Go Premium?
- Microsoft Buying Skype for $8.5B
- Minnesota "ball slasher" busted again
- Star Wars-Osama Bin Laden-New York Times parody/mashup
- Phil Kirkland's 1970s science book/mag illustrations
- Citizen Science projects
- Blue Brain Project: Build a virtual brain in a supercomputer
- Mass sf writer signing in DC, May 20
- The pirate brand
- Why DIY solutions probably won't kill your bedbugs
- Picker's Wallet
- Same old scams prevail at eBay
- What killed Charles Darwin?
- Little kids and memory
- The octopus ballet
- Interview: Brian "Ziggy" Liloia on How to build your own Hobbit House
- Power-ballad for John Scalzi's new Little Fuzzy novel
- Hoth real estate
- DoubleTap: share music between Android phones by tapping them together
- American oligarch buys the right to hire professors at Florida State U
- Dan Bull's Stupid Injunction: rap about the UK's sexy, censoring super injunctions
- Vernor Vinge on the promise, progress and threats of Augmented Reality
- Most Useless Machine gets more exciting
- National Jukebox: public domain music archive from the Library of Congress
- America's net censorship bill is back and worse than ever
- Facebook apps leaked users' personal data to advertisers, other third parties, for years
- The promise of Google Music
- Trump slumps
- Google prepares for possible $500 million settlement with DoJ over online ads, according to SEC filing
- Every WB cartoon ever made from 1930-1969, in one video
- Dark Tourism: bummer trips, by design
- Beware MAC Defender: OSX malware disguised as anti-virus software
- "Robert Geraci Sr. was sipping coffee and browsing the Internet to catch up on the Boston Celtics when...
- The mystery of fading childhood memories solved. Still no cure for...um...it's, uh...no cure for...it'll...
- The Queen has made it clear that she expects the princesses, Beatrice and Eugenie, to pursue their own...
- Bin Laden's son criticizes Osama's burial at sea as "demeaning". Okay sport,since we can't win...
- Casey Anthony Tot Mom murder trial moves several counties away to find untainted jury pool. Guess what...
- In what will be remembered as one of the most spectacular examples of IRL trolling, the prediction for a...
- "Knock it off or I'll...I'll...I'll drop you off at the fire station"
- This flash mob thing is all fun and games until someone gets hurt or engaged
- US Navy: "Oh, did we say 'allow gays to marry on bases?' No, no, we meant NOT allow. 'Not allow gays...
- If you are one of the starving Best Koreans eating grass, you'll be happy to know that the state heroin...
- Female peacock escapes from the zoo and continues to confound would-be captors. If only we knew of some...
- "On and on with the oh-so-witty and hilarious woman-hating groups. You're so funny. You're so edgy to...
- If you're pigging out on samples at Whole Foods and an employee asks you to stop, the logical thing to do...
- Ladies, we men really don't like it when you paint face like a Van Gogh
- Sean Hannity wants you to know something about Obama's foreign policy: "OH MY GOD A RAPPER IS COMING...
- Man proves he is not Super Man from the world's tallest tower
- "I'm sorry, sir, but your debit card is being declined for insufficient funds." "Oh, no...
- The 7 worst lessons 80s cartoons taught us about drugs
- US moves to ease Pakistani anger over the Osama raid by sending John Kerry. I'll let that sink in for a...
- Somehow, soccer player survives kick to head during live TV interview, but fell to ground clutching his...
- News: Woman breaks out of handcuffs and leads cops on a chase after getting pulled over for DUI, in the...
- 'Family Guy' actor's mom says show is corrupting today's youth, hopes to see program canceled
- NY State to fine Goat Nipple NY for environmental issues associated with the $@#@$ baseball stadium that NY...
- Mystery boom rattles homes across Southeastern Virginia. NASA, Navy, Taco Bell deny involvement
- FriendFinder trades below offering price - AP - msnbc.com
- Slovak cannibal suspect arrested after gunbattle - AP - msnbc.com
- A Sinking Feeling in San Jose - New York Times
- Hawaii lifts ban on medical marijuana house calls - AP - msnbc.com
- Republicans seek changes to SEC whistleblower rule - msnbc.com
- Security firm Symantec says Facebook apps accidentally leaked user data, no evidence of misuse - Washington...
- Obama has big lead over Republicans for 2012 vote - msnbc.com
- Japan Ponders Its New Normal - New York Times
- In Texas schools, a picture's worth 1,000 calories - AP - msnbc.com
- Floodwaters pour toward 'last place on Earth that needs' more water - CNN
- Judge denies Blagojevich motion for mistrial - AP - msnbc.com
- AIG Shares Jump After Government Trims its Share-Sale Plan - Wall Street Journal
- Shriver, Schwarzenegger: Why'd they split? - CBS News
- Judge denies Blagojevich motion for mistrial - Associated Press
- First a Cobra, Now a Peacock on Loose at Bronx Zoo - FOX News
- AP Exclusive: Big powers, Iran spar over nukes - Associated Press
- Galleon Group founder convicted on insider trading - YAHOO!
- Molycorp Q1 Earnings Nowhere Near Consensus - Yahoo Finance
- Gucci Mane Will Be Released From Jail By End Of June - MTV
- iPhone GPS aids in capture of car theft suspect - KABC
- Possible Witness Mistakenly Called for Jury Duty in Casey Anthony Trial - FOX News
- Yemeni security forces open fire on protesters - AP - msnbc.com
- Analysis: Gingrich's past a plus, a minus - CBS News
- Mosaic Stockholders Approve Split-Off From Cargill - Yahoo Finance
- Hedge fund founder convicted in inside-trade case - YAHOO!
- Tea party endorses Bruning for US Senate in Neb. - YAHOO!
- "TMZ Live" to Launch on SiriusXM - Yahoo Finance
- Yemeni security forces open fire on protesters - Associated Press
- Mom of slain Pa. girl says police didn't do enough - Associated Press
- Ex-Marine who survived impalement: Just a lucky guy - msnbc.com
- There's An App For That: iPhone GPS Helps Police Catch Theif
- Man Who Allegedly Attacked Sick Mom With Machete Wanted 'No Suffering'
- Be Careful: May Is Zombie Awareness Month
- GUINNESS BOOK REJECTS MASS 'CIRCUMCISION PARTY'
- Assault Suspect's Forehead Tattoo: 'Please Forgive Me If I Say Or Do Anything Stupid'
- Confederates Fight To Put Civil War Flag On License Plates
- Lady Gaga-Inspired Breast Milk Ice Cream Returns
- Iowa Attorney Completes 10,000-Mile Triathlon 3 Weeks Ahead Of Schedule
- Two Heads On One Body: Conjoined Twins Born in China
- Ohio Woman Allegedly Hid 47 Balloons Of Heroin In Her Vagina
- Sex Performance Lands Chinese Artist In Labor Camp
- CUFFED ESCAPEE NABBED AT HOME DEPOT
- Erection-Enhancing 'Viagra Condom' Coming to Europe
- George Steinbrenner: FBI Informant
- WATCH: Flash Mob Stuns Tourists At Buckingham Palace
- Man Caught Smuggling Illegal Immigrants Into U.S. On Queen Mary 2
- 7 Bizarre Advances in Animal Cyborg Technology
- 'Devastating' Roman Earthquake Rumors Online Frighten Locals
- Shoplifters Taped Hiding Liquor Up Their Skirts
- 'Chocolate Milk Is Soda In Drag'
- Big Wedding: 350 Indian Couples Tie The Knot In Mass Ceremony In Bolivia
- DAVID KATZ, M.D.: Is Obesity Bias Evolutionary?
- Hasidic Newspaper Photoshops Hillary Clinton Out Of Iconic Picture
- DEBRA LEVINE: Daughter of Frankenstein
- INTO THE WILD: Missing Woman Found Alive After 49 Days In The Wilderness
- Vikings Storm 'Thor' Screening
- MARGARET HEFFERNAN: Reality Game Shows Hit Iraq
- WATCH: Huang Guofu Paints With His Mouth & Feet
- ALAN BLACK: USA! USA! It's Soccer!
- BRYAN SAFI: Is Budweiser's New Commercial Gay, Bi or Straight? (VIDEO)
- Area Nephew A Very Funny Young Man
- American Voices: Gingrich Announces Candidacy
- Obama Makes It Through Another Day Of Resisting Urge To Launch All U.S. Nuclear Weapons At Once
- Exhausted Derek Jeter Sleeps 20 Hours Straight After 2-Home-Run Game
- [audio] Witnesses Say Ostrich Farm Employee Was "Asking For It"
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 9, 2011
- Team Owners Object to MLB's New Run-Sharing Agreement
- 142 Plane Crash Victims Were Statistically More Likely To Have Died In A Car Crash
- American Voices: Parental Drinking Supervision Doesn't Work
- Satellite Frantically Trying To Bounce Signal To Swearing Man's Phone
- [video] Hostages Trapped Inside Walmart Insisting They Never Shop At Walmart
- [audio] Mommy Had Sleepover Last Night
- Slow-Working Pitcher Really Getting Inside Head Of Kid In Crowd Who Needs To Go To The Bathroom
- Report: Samantha's New Haircut Pretty Bad, But Don't Say Anything
- American Voices: Landlords Urged To Be Vigilant Against Terrorists
- Budget Mix-Up Provides Nation's Schools With Enough Money To Properly Educate Students
- 114-Year-Old Attributes Longevity to Sheer Random Chance
- PR Firm Kills Innocent Child
- World's Longest Wall Completed
- Area Woman Marries Into Health Insurance
- UFC Fighter Has Idea For T-Shirt With A Bunch Of Shit Written All Over It
- Attempt To Recreate Incredible Night Out From Youth Works Perfectly
- Man Angry At Self After Not Recognizing Actress In Eyelash Commercial
- Magazine: Recording Statistics:An Invasion Of Players' Privacy?
- Fan On The Street: On Commissioner Goodell Being Booed Mercilessly Throughout The NFL Draft
- How to Choose the Perfect Pair of Headphones [Buying Guide]
- Why Rural Living May Make Sense for You [Life Planning]
- Blank Canvas Signature for Gmail Adds Rich, Multiple Signatures to Gmail [Downloads]
- Make a Hanging Storage Space with Bread Loaf Tins [Clever Uses]
- Personal Blocklist Keeps the Sites You Hate Out of Your Google Search Results [Downloads]
- Leafsnap Is an Electronic Field Guide for Identifying Trees and Plants [Video]
- Adobe CreatePDF for Android Means You Can Finally Make a PDF on Your Phone, Isn't Cheap [Downloads]
- The "Sitting Is Killing You" Infographic Shows Just How Bad Prolonged Sitting Is [Infographics]
- Antivirus Faceoff: A Non-Alarmist's Guide to Mac Malware Protection [Lifehacker Faceoff]
- Turn an Old Credit Card into the Perfect Earbud Holder [Clever Uses]
- Get Rid of That Stitch in Your Side with This Three Minute Fix [Exercise]
- Remains of the Day: Look for Skype Integration in Future Microsoft Updates [For What Its Worth]
- First Look at Google Music: Our Favorite Features in Google's Cloud Music Player [Video]
- Best App for Group Texting: WhatsApp [Hive Five Followup]
- Turn Frosted Glass Transparent with a Piece of Clear Tape [Video]
- How to Customize Your Apartment Without Pissing Off Your Landlord [Customization]
- Springpad Adds Offline Access to Your Notes Through Their Chrome Webapp [Updates]
- An All-in-One Workspace Made from a Ribbon of Wood [Featured Workspace]
- StudyBlue Creates Flash Cards from Your Notes and Lets You Take Them Anywhere [Video]
- Use an Empty Browser Window to Help Light Your Face During Video Chats [Clever Uses]
- Trillian 5 Goes Completely Free, Brings Cross-Platform Chat Log and IM Syncing to All Devices [Downloads]
- Android's New Hacker Dream ADK Makes Anything an Accessory [Video]
- Android @ Home Will Turn Your House Into a Giant, Automated Smartbox [Video]
- Receivd Is a Real-Time Collaborative File Sharing Environment (and We've Got Beta Invites!) [Downloads]
- Google and Hardware Manufacturers Promise Android Software Upgrades Every 18 Months [In Brief]
- Google Music Allows You to Stream ALL Your Music From the Cloud [Google Music]
- The New Features of Android 3.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) [Android]
- How to Customize Your Favorite Web Sites [Customization]
- Purge Your Schedule Like You Would a Packed Fridge [Time Management]
- Don't buy a used car right now [Cotomer Sevis]
- Ajax Autocomplete for jQuery
- Some Thoughts on Agile Planning
- Review: Drupal 7 admin Interface | VideoPHP
- Java.next() - Scala: The Revenge of the Static Typing
- 5 Lightweight Alternatives to Apache and IIS Web Servers
- JSR 347: Data Grids for the Java platform, a call for expert group members
- Epic Q&A screenshot submission
- What DevOps Means for Enterprises
- Google I/O, day 1: summary of the keynote
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Transaction Rollback Teardown
- Using PDO::quote with Parameterized Queries
- Flex 4.5 with IntelliJIDEA | Screenshot Guided Tour
- Microsofts Ballmer $7.7-Billion Skype Blunder
- With new feature of SQL Server 2008 - Filtered Index
- ASP.NET Custom Repeater Control with EmptyTemplate, ShowHeaderWhenEmpty,ShowFooterWhenEmpty, ShowCount...
- How Garbage Collection differs in the three big JVMs
- G.I.Joe Rise of the Cobra UI Design
- Google Launching Music Service
- The Bloom Filter
- More Clojure for Spring Surf
- Process kills developer passion
- Java SE: The Road Ahead
- Implementing the Zip Operator in .NET 3.5
- SQL Server: Short Code Doesnt Mean Smart Code.
- So, what do you use SaaS for?
- The best screen resolutions for which the Website should built for
- 11 Buggy Disappointments in MongoDB
- JSR 347: Data Grids for the Java platform, a call for EG members
- Top 10 Skills Needed to be a Web Developer in 2011
- Field Report Application Performance Management in WebSphere Environments
- Per Aspera Ad Astra
- Desk Doubles as Bicycle Rack
- Elizabeth Van Lew: An Unlikely Union Spy
- Transformer Apartment
- Hello Kitty I Heart Nerds Clutch
- Man Goes Home Somewhere Else
- When Gummi Bears and Video Games Meet
- Explaining The Kindle To Dickens
- 8 Fan (Or Hater) Made Alternate Endings
- Ivory Soap In A Microwave
- Beechcraft Car
- 840-Barrel Paintball Machine
- Jum Nakao's Cut Paper Dresses
- Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night Rendered in Pork Products
- Starbuck and Starbuck in Starbucks
- TV News Crew Confuses Star Trek Organization with US Navy SEALs
- Chicken Tape Dispenser
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us - Giveaway!
- Porsche 911 GT3 Hybrid Racer has the Most Complex Steering Wheel Ever
- Life-Size Portal Turret Can't Shoot, but Looks Cool
- 2000 Year Old Computer Made From Legos
- Game Boy Online
- Post Apocalypse Wallpapers
- A Website About Nothing
- Steampunk Computer Terminal
- The Loneliest Plant In The World
- Leg Reattached Backward
- S'Mores Without The Campfire
- Long Truck Is Long
- 400 Excuses & Lies For The Workplace
- Almost a Good Idea
- Tesla Vanity Plate
- To Sit or Not to Sit
- How to Make a Staircase Using Most of a Sheet of Plywood
- Busts Made of Roads and Rivers
- Front End Development Guidelines
- Innovative Techniques To Simplify Sign-Ups and Log-Ins
- FitText - A plugin for inflating web type
- Buzzword Compliant Apple App Approval Tips Nobody Told Me About
- Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
- Hey web developers, I made you a handy flowchart to help you ... on Twitpic
- How to Email Busy People
- Microsoft Buys Skype
- Fit To Scale | Trent Walton
- About Music Beta by Google
- Layer Styles
- Adaptive Web Design: Crafting Rich Experiences with Progressive Enhancement Easy Readers
- SLR Camera Simulator | Simulates a digital SLR camera
- Why Microsoft is Buying Skype for $8 Billion: Tech News and Analysis
- Forget passion, focus on process - (37signals)
- Kill Math
- Carousel: The best way to experience Instagram on your Mac
- holmes.css - CSS Markup Detective
- cdn js - the missing cdn
- lorempixum - placeholder images for every case
- (500) http://t.c
- The Really Simple Way to Get Work Done | zen habits
- Story of the Tokelau Teenagers Lost in the Ocean for 51 Days: Newsmakers: GQ
- 10 handy jQuery mobile tips and snippets to get you started
- A huge list of Style Guides and UI Guidelines The UX Bookmark
- How to Get a Real Education at College
- CSS Regions Protoype | css layout - Adobe Labs
- National Jukebox LOC.gov
- Hands-on Node.js book
- Fat Billionaire to Go to Billionaire Jail [Banksters]
- Firing the Most Passionate Teachers Will Save Our Schools [Education]
- Princess Beatrice's Crazy Hat Can Be Yours [Fashion]
- Shocking Lady Gaga Confession: 'Oops, I Broke a Nail' [Gossip Roundup]
- American Apparel Lost a Mere $20 Million Last Quarter [Fashion]
- Social Networking Cigarettes Are Like the Facebook of Sadness [Gadgets]
- Which Celebrity Is a Nasty Freak in Bed? [Blind Items]
- Bristol Palin: Yes, I Got Surgery, And My New Face Is Awesome [Fameballs]
- Bob Marley Died 30 Years Ago Today [Video]
- Armed, Mumbling Lunatic Washes Up on Beach [Crazies]
- Obama Still Enjoying Post-Assassination Popularity Boost [Polls]
- The Lingering 'Curse' of Senior Superlatives [High School]
- 'Super Sherpa' Sets Everest World Record [Briefly]
- Bin Laden's Personal Matchmaker: Osama Liked 'Em Young [Love]
- 'Canine Houdini' Mounts Daring Escape From Medical Facility [Breakouts]
- Tourists Can Now Dangle Precariously From CN Tower [Bad Ideas]
- Arnold and Maria Still 'Love Each Other Very Much' [Separations]
- The Situation's Father Threatens to Destroy Him in Bizarre Online Video [Video]
- Should We Start Taxing the Parents of Obese Kids? [Health Watch]
- Man Found Living On Roof of a Waffle House [Squatters]
- Stephen Colbert Is Prepared for the End of the World [Video]
- President Obama Still Trying to Make Muslim Friends [Foreign Affairs]
- Jon Stewart: Why Are Bush Cronies Taking Credit for Killing Bin Laden? [Video]
- Yet Another Passenger Causes an Airplane 'Incident' [Travel]
- Peacock Escapes from Bronx Zoo [Fugitives]
- Watch Lindsay Lohan Pretend to Be a Vampire [Video]
- Is the Transportation Secretary a Hipster? [Questions]
- The Queen's iPad [The Royals]
- 'Thousands' Flee Rome in Anticipation of 'Prophet-Predicted Quake' [Disasters]
- Comment of the Day: The Texan Gun-Toting Lady Menace [We Read You]
|Predator Drone Court-Martialed For Afghani...|
|Universal health care in Vermont: Will it come...|
|Meet the original Smart Car|
|Glee Watch: Dance Night and Prom Queens|
|House Intel Chair: No Evidence Senior Pakistani...|
|Watch a Video of GOOD LA's Launch Weekend|
|Conservatives rap WH choice of rapper|
|On This Day: Dust Storm Sweeps Across Great Plains|
|Great Job on Bin Laden, Mr. President. Now,...|
|Bin Laden family condemns killing, while wife...|
|Yemenis looting munitions factory killed in...|
|Barney Frank takes on the Federal Reserve -...|
|Rain in Kashmir|
|Cartoons from the Issue|
|The Wiretaps That Built The Case Against...|
|Fugitive Nabbed At Home Depot After Trying To...|
|Facebook Spare Key Security Flaw Existed For Years|
|MoMA to Buy American Folk Art Space|
|The Mississippi River Overflows|
|Catholic Professors Criticize Boehner in Letter|
|Bristol Palins Facelift Was Necessary For...|
|Champions of Change: In the Classroom|
|A Polling-Based Forecast of the Republican...|
|Newt's Greatest Hits|
|Iowa Donors Will Appeal to Christie's Sense of...|
|On top just a month ago, Trump craters in new...|
wall street j.
|Yahoo Discloses Alipay Stake Restructuring|
|11 Under $4 With Upside|
|Cubans Will Soon Need To Update Resumes|
|The Rare Earth Conundrum|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Enjoy the Fun of Failure|
|How Fuel Fees Are Keeping Airfares Aloft|
|The Story Behind The Story Of Cars 2|
|Matt Bai will write on The New York Times The...|
|What does Rajaratnam's guilty verdict mean for...|
|Google Announces 160 Million Chrome Users,...|
|Watch today's Google I/O keynote live! It's...|
|Moving Beyond Plastic, Visa Announces Digital...|
|Liveblog: Google Gives Chrome Its Day To Shine...|
|What are the key data categories companies want...|
|Grab a Refurbished 3G Samsung Galaxy Tab for $280|
|Zeus crimeware source code leaked|
|Angry Birds Theme Song|
|The Next Generation Of Touchscreens Will Shock...|
|iFixit teardown of GPS device reveals scary...|
|Apple quietly changes iAd policy for...|
|Google Chrome: 160 Million Users & Counting|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Music Labels Hoping Apple Can Force Amazon and...|
|Visa Advances Toward a Digital Wallet|
|Live Blog at the Google I/O Day 2 Keynote|
|Frame Rate 24: Do I Want My Google TV?|
|Explained: Music by Google: everything you need...|
|Is This Feeling Likeable?|
|Musharraf: OBLs presence a big blunder for...|
|The cost of bin Laden: $3 trillion over 15 years|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Five Ways the South Is Preparing for Flood...|
|Young Stars Under the Knife: Before and After...|
|The 7 Worst Lessons 80s Cartoons Taught Us...|
|Sea Lion Gives Up|
|Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Scope Mouthwash|
|How to Interact with Friends Who Have Better...|
|Restaurant opens in grounded Douglas DC6 plane|
|Novaya Zemlya: The Extreme of Europe|
|Poorly Dressed: This Man Is a Survivor|
|Bikini Girl Faceplant|
|Kitteh Rule #44:|
|Best Pictures: World Photography Awards 2011|
|A memory for pain, stored in the spine|
|Picking the Right 250cc Motorcycle: How To Get...|
|Van Gogh for Breakfast|
|Aged Wine In New Bottles?|
|The Ultimate Shark Teeth Quiz|
|Bean Accounting: Are Soy-Based Food Products as...|
|Ghostly nebulae show mysterious alignment|
|How the People of Green Bay Came to Own the...|
|William S. Burroughs Wild Ride with Scientology...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Hot Wedding Jewelry Trends|
|Silver cycle: New evidence for natural...|
|Hackintosh Diaries, Part One: It's Never Been...|
|Rock Elephant Shrew|
|PSFK Interviews ICFF Designers: Shawn Littrell|
|John Thackara: Energy: A Sense of Loss|
|The Future Of CSS: Experimental CSS Properties|
|Foscarini at Milan Design Week 2011|
|NY Design Week 2011 Preview: Ilia Potemine's...|
|Good night, Gray Lady, Good night...|
|Rewriting Books Through Redacted Text|
|Great Grandiosity! 9 of the Worlds Most...|
|Links for 2011-05-10 [del.icio.us]|
|Camino Nuevo High School / Daly Genik Architects|
|What to Do About Rising Gas Prices|
|A Book of Color Inspirations: 3,000 Innovative...|
|How to Become Wildly Successful at Anything|
|Setting Goals and Making Them Visible|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Belly Button Brush|
|The New Old Age: In the Dark, Maybe, but Not Lost|
|The Really Simple Way to Get Work Done|
|Fidgeting Your Way to Fitness|
|Healthy Dose Link Time: Classic Desserts Go Vegan|
|Escape From New York|
|23 Red Dresses That'll Make Your Spring 10...|
|Rising cotton costs could spell disaster for many|
|Attn: Women Bloggers - You Are Influential|
|Trash Can Kid|
|The Terrible Curse Of "Most Likely To...|
|Gucci Launches Gucci Now, an Email Newsletter|
|Where's Kanye? In the MoMA Garden with Jay-Z...|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Haggle Like Your Old Man|
|10 Essentials: Tommy Hilfiger|
|Maui Jim Little Beach|
|More Pics Of A Set From The CLASH OF THE TITANS...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Hesher - Featurette|
|Alec Baldwin Leaves Rock of Ages|
|Page 2: Pirates of the Caribbean, True Grit,...|
|Cannes 2011 Review: Woody Allen's Latest Movie...|
|'Road Trip' Actress -- Knee Surgery Day Before...|
|'Idol': 30 best performances ever|
|The Worst SNL Lineup of the Season? [Trade...|
|New Captain America Plot Details Reveal Marvel...|
|When Saints Go Machine Kelly|
|Cannes Film Festival: Salma Hayek, Rachel...|
|Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep' Tops Hot 100|
|Google shows off digital music service despite...|
the big picture
|Mississippi River flooding|
|How I became a pilgrim|
|A Peek Inside a Sprawling Photo Archive|
|Wednesday, 11 May 2011|
|A Family Tragedy in a Neo-Nazi Home|
|Raimundo Britto - Yemanja|
|Jess in Cream Dress|
|3D Paintings on Glass | Fubiz|
|Comic for May 11, 2011|
|This is how I want to be remembered|