- what's the best bathroom graffiti you've read?
- this is fake right? please tell me this is fake. i hope this isn't fake...
- What is one thing you wish you had done in college?
- Since it's Friday the 13th why don't we have a favorite horror movie thread? Not necessarily scariest, just...
- Hey Big Financial Brains of Reddit: When they say the U.S. has borrowed trillions of dollars from China and...
- I updated my Skype for the first time after Microsoft took over, it's got a new design!
- What was the best class you ever took in college?
- Interested in an IAMA/AMA from the Editor In Chief of National Geographic Magazine, Chris Johns?
- High school girl challenges Rep. Michele Bachmann to a debate on the U.S. Constitution
- I did not see that coming.
- Grandpa, nailed it
- Enough about Pizza. Any cab drivers have a story to share?
- Has anyone ever experienced a real life porn scenario?
- Non-Americans - What makes you feel patriotic?
- "Authorities at Bangkok's international airport arrested a first-class passenger Friday [13 May 2011]...
- Sen Robert Menedez:" Most Americans whose median income is 50,000$, they can't quite understand why -...
- My husband came home today after being deployed for 6 months: this is him and his cat.
- Until this is resolved, e-sports will never be acceptable in the mainstream of gaming or society.
- SEAL helmet cams recorded entire bin Laden raid - CBS Evening News -
- Assailant suffers injuries from 'fall'.
- Bagels and Donuts
- Hey Reddit, what's your Family Secret?
- TIL that there is a liquid which allows you to breathe normally and safely even when you are submerged in it
- If your tire blows out, dont continue to drive the car to the repair shop
- So Reddit, this happened today...
- David House, vocal supporter of Manning sues U.S. over seizure of laptop at airport: ACLU claims the...
- TIL that the Norwegian army has knighted a penguin
- IAmA High Function Autistic adult who loves talking about experiences with autism...will answer ANY...
- Reddit, have you found that certain names are synonymous with certain personality traits?
- Indiana Court rules that it is illegal for citizens to resist unlawful police entry. Let's do something...
- That's Happiness
- I'm Sorry, Corporate America, But I Find This A Positive Development
- Surgeons Are Smart; Nuke Plant Operators, Apparently Not
- Is 'Intellectual' Really a Four-Letter Word?
- Natural Fakery: Strange, Beautiful Lighting
- Mitt Romney Should Channel Nathan Thurm
- If You've Ever Pretend-"Held Up" The Leaning Tower of Pisa...
- That's Harsh
- Say What You Want About Me But Please Use Proper Case Correctly.
- Did People Literally Go To California To Die? Do They Still?
- And For Her Talent, Miss Cell #358 Will...Dig A Tunnel!
- Jesus Didn't Know; Fortunately, Brian Haubert and Kevin Brown Do
- Why Some G.O.P Candidates Keep Birthing Birtherism (Not You, Mitt & Mike)
- Not Gaga Over Gaga
- Who Says These Buildings Are That Ugly?
- What Is It Like Inside Noam Chomsky's Mind?
- We Used To Suck. Come On - With That Candor, How Can You Not Try Our New Product?
- And So Our Descent Into Terminal Self-Referentiality Continues
- What Michael Jordan, Shakespeare, the Beatles and Donald Trump Have In Common
- 25 Celebrities Who Are Older Than You Thought
- If Phil Jackson Had Only Played, Not Coached, Yesterday
- If Only Phil Jackson Had Played, Not Coached, Yesterday
- America and Europe Count Differently
- Do Extreme Snowboarders Just Get Bored A Lot Quicker Than The Rest Of Us?
- Clothes Minded
- When Partisanship Just Looks Embarrassing
- If Not For Her
- A Century Makes All The Difference - Or Does It?
- To The Decision Maker-in-Chief Go The Spoils. (Or He Gets Spoiled.)
- Mom on Mother's Day: Six Words
- Apple iPod Nano Next-Gen Variant Sports a Rear Camera! [PIC]
- Lady Gagas New Favorite Fashion Accessory: Pasties
- Texas Passes Bill making TSA 'Groping' a Criminal Offense
- LimeWire Pays RIAA $105 Million, Artists Get Nothing
- World's Most Expensive Photograph is Worth $3.89 Million
- Find the DNA in a Banana
- 9 Most Bad Ass Moments Of Dwight K. Schrute
- Another Collection of Funny Office Pranks
- OH!!! OMG
- How bin Laden emailed without being detected by US
- Baby leopards, bear found in bags at Thai airport
- This Russian snow slide looks completely safe...
- The court ruled in her favor and now she can masturbate at work
- Pictured: The terrifying moment angry bus driver sped towards a pedestrian
- Fun With Charts: Making the Rich Look Poor
- TSA Screener Steals Your Laptop, Sells It On eBay
- Google Near Deal in Drug Ad Crackdown
- Here's Your Chance to Win the Actual Sweater The Dude Wore in 'The Big Lebowski'
- Am I reading this right?
- Nike Voted #1 for Sustainability Reporting
- 10 Science Fiction and Fantasy Landmarks Worth a Fantastic Journey
- Ashton Kutcher To Replace Charlie Sheen On Two And A Half Men
- Glenn Beck: Obama clearly anti-cop, Clinton made kids think oral sex was OK
- EFF: Internet Freedom Discussed at the Council of Europe
- Ashton Kutcher Negotiating to Replace Charlie on 'Two And A Half Men'
- 'Rambama' Obama Navy SEAL armed action doll released to celebrate Bin Laden's death
- Seniors, Guns and Money
- Ex-WikiLeaks Spokesman Criticises Assange's Gagging Order for Staff
- Naked man with mouse lodged in rectum arrested for assault
- Irish Muslim arrested in Dublin over Obama threats
- Georgia Gov Signs Arizona-Like Immigration Bill Into Law
- Gaddafi Likely Wounded, Italian Minister Claims
- U.S. Mideast Envoy Plans To Resign
- U.N. Chief: U.S. A 'Serious Hand Brake' On World Climate Change Efforts
- Bipartisan Group Of Senators Targets Mortgage Servicers
- WATCH: George W. Bush Breaks Silence Over Bin Laden's Death
- Democratic Senator Expected To Retire In 2012
- The Anti-Romney Primary
- Ousted Egyptian President's Wife Detained By Authorities
- New School District Will Test Obama's Education Reforms
- Oprah's Power Play
- With Debt Ceiling In Sight, Regulators Continue Dire Warnings
- THE KILL PLAN
- Law Overhauling Teaching Reaches Illinois Governor's Desk
- Jon Stewart Mocks 'Square' Newt Gingrich
- Olbermann Defends Michael Moore, Calls Out Ed Schultz
- Ron Paul Announces Presidential Campaign
- Why Bin Laden's Killing Is No Case For Torture
- Hundreds Of Thousands Of Acres In Louisiana At Risk Of Flooding
- Pakistani Taliban Claim Responsibility For Suicide Bombing That Kills At Least 69
- Roy Sekoff On Newt Gingrich's Marital History: 'It's Not The Cheat, It's The Hypocrisy' (VIDEO)
- In Mississippi Delta, Dreams Of Bountiful Harvest Wash Away With Flood
- House GOP Moves To Cut Off New Funding For TSA Body Scanners
- Ashton Kutcher Joins 'Two And A Half Men'
- A Look At Allegations That Sparked A Federal Investigation Of The Newark Police Department
- Obama's Landmark Cybersecurity Plan: What You Need To Know
- Study: Disparities In Public Transit Access Keep Residents From Jobs
- 10 Sordid Facts We Learned From The John Ensign Senate Ethics Report
- Biden 'Not Pessimistic' About Progress Of Bipartisan Deficit Talks
- PHOTOS: Thousands Of Teachers Swarm Wall Street In Protest
- A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
- Sean Power's Laptop and the Girl in the Purple Sarong
- Mathowie's killing me softly, with his words.
- The suspect isn't responding to our questions...
- An Essay by Michael Moore
- Ask me about my gun collection. No wait... don't.
- Sex and the Single Bat Leveyha
- The Misfits, The Rebels, The Troublemakers...
- United in Apathy
- Britain's Got The Next Terri Schiavo
- Jumping the pond
- new branch in tree of life
- Now Back to the good part...
- Revenge Attack
- REMEMBER THE AMBER LIGHT
- WoW... Done Mario Style... For Flash Friday...
- Freakin' Dragons
- Go the F**k to Sleep
- The digital humanities...plural...
- A Typical Jordan Game
- What in the blue blazes is that?
- Spine Shattering - Bone Blasting! She'll put you in traction! She's A One Mama Massacre Squad!
- The World's Largest Model Airport
- Torturing Republicans with the facts.
- ro.me if you want to
- Ben Greenman's Museum of Silly Charts
- Fukushima 'Full Meltdown' Made Official
- "No one is more important to the future of our state than our teachers."
- NBC Turns Down David E. Kelley's 'Wonder Woman' TV Pilot and related posts
- Washington Post: Sen. Herb Kohl expected to announce retirement today and related posts
- REVIEW: Kristen Wiig Deserves a Better Showcase Than Crass, Overlong Bridesmaids and related posts
- Pakistan suicide bombers retaliate for bin Ladens death and related posts
- Ron Paul to run for president in 2012 and related posts
- Top Three American Idol Finalists Revealed and related posts
- Watch James Durbin's Shocking Elimination & Journey on 'American Idol' and related posts
- Mitt Romney Slams Obama By Saying How Great Both Their Health Plans Are and related posts
- James Durbin Eliminated On Last Nights American Idol and related posts
- Facebook owns up to Google smear campaign and related posts
- Paul declares candidacy in 2012 GOP presidential primary and related posts
- Bulls Vs. Hawks: Chicago Dominates To Advance To Eastern Conference Finals and related posts
- In Trying to Plant Google Privacy Story, Did Facebook Have a Point? and related posts
- James Durbin exits Idol: What now? and related posts
- American Idol Results Final 3: James Durbin Voted Off Idol and related posts
- Hugh Grant is out in the talks about who will replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men, and Ashton...
- Ashton Kutcher Replaces Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men and related posts
- WWE Name Responds to James Durbins American Idol Elimination, Rips Steven Tyler and related posts
- Matthew Perry: Back to Rehab to Focus on Sobriety and related posts
- Pakistani Taliban Claim Responsibility For Deadly Suicide Bombing and related posts
- Report: Ashton Kutcher To Replace Charlie Sheen In Two And A Half Men and related posts
- Apples frenemy Samsung readying tablet display with more pixels than 27-inch iMac (Retina Display-powered...
- Samsung's 2560x1600 Screen Is the First Retina Display for Tablets [Display] and related posts
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 released for Google Android! and related posts
- Amazon CEO Says Stay Tuned For iPad-Challenging Kindle Tablet and related posts
- Amazon Android tablet: Jeff Bezos teases the world and related posts
- LEONARDO DICAPRIO Segues From BAR REFAELI To ASHLEY GREENE and related posts
- Penelope Cruz And Johnny Depp Attend UK Premiere Of Pirates Of The Caribbean and related posts
- Matthew Perry -- I'm 'Going Away' to Focus On Sobriety and related posts
- Vampire Diaries Season 2 Finale: As I Lay Dying Recap and related posts
- Kutcher gives online hint about joining 'Men' - Philadelphia Inquirer
- As We See It: James Durbin: Still a winner - San Jose Mercury News
- 80 killed as Taliban claim bin Laden revenge - Vancouver Sun
- U.S. interviews bin Laden widows - Reuters
- Ron Paul's Odds in 2012 - TIME (blog)
- The Anti-Romney Primary: Tim Pawlenty Waits For Mitch Daniels To Decide - Huffington Post
- US interviews Bin Laden widows - GMANews.TV
- Ashton Kutcher To Replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men? Reports Say ... - Slate Magazine (blog)
- The Lede: U.S. Interrogated 'Hostile' Bin Laden Wives - New York Times (blog)
- Osama Bin Laden's wives questioned by US officials, described as 'hostile' to ... - New York Daily News
- American Idol Recap: Going Home In Style, Or Just Going Home? - CNN (blog)
- Tea Party Favourite Joins White House Race - Sky News
- Pakistan ablaze with Osama bin Laden conspiracy theories - The Australian
- Mubarak charged on illegal wealth - The Australian
- Netflix Is Now on Android, But Not All of Android And That's the Problem - New York Times (blog)
- No attacks against civilians in Misrata Thursday, NATO says - Xinhua
- US lawmaker Ron Paul announces third presidential bid - Xinhua
- Taliban suicide bombs kill 80 - The Australian
- George W. Bush on bin Laden raid: "good call" - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Rocker James Durbin Voted Off American Idol - Us Magazine
- Ashton Kutcher in deal to replace Charlie Sheen: report - The Province
- Mitt Romney vs Wall Street Journal, Round Two (With Many More To Come) - NPR (blog)
- Osama Bin Laden's final moments on tape: Navy SEALs used helmet cams during attack - New York Daily News
- John Ensign scandal means business for Paul Coggins, former Dallas US attorney - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Ron Paul announces third presidential run - CBS News
- American Idol 2011: Jennifer Lopez in tears as James Durbin voted off - Daily Mail
- Republican Ron Paul announces White House run - Vancouver Sun
- What's coming up for the 'Idol' Top Three - USA Today
- Ashton Kutcher To Replace Charlie Sheen On 'Two And A Half Men' - MTV.com
- Daily Roundup: Taliban bombing rock Pakistan academy - CNN (blog)
- Brotherhood leader criticizes attack on Islamic movements | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
- Is The End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough : NPR
- US: Medicare to hit financial woes sooner than expected
- Islamic radicalization on UK campuses: Islamic literature | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt
- Prince George's County Grassroots Strategy Session
- NBC News: US interviews Osama bin Laden's widows
- Prince George's County Economic Development Corporation's Small Business Initiative Partners with Capital...
- What if you had to buy American? - 2 - retail & imports - MSN Money
- U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara Sends Message to Wall Street - NYTimes.com
- Gingrich: GE 'clever' to pay zero corporate taxes
- Driving and shaving not a very good combination
- Osama Bin Laden revenge blasts kill 80
- Boy survives tornado by hiding in clothes dryer
- Residents cannot stop police entry into home
- The Best Street Photographer You've Never Heard Of | Mother Jones
- Is unrestricted travel within Europe about to end?
- Sleazy PR Firm Throws Scummy Facebook Under The Sordid Bus
- School to naughty kids: No hot lunch for you!
- U.S. Navy backpaddles on gay "marriage" ceremonies
- Facebook boots Indianapolis attorney Mark Zuckerberg
- Countdown nightly news commentary show premieres June 20 on Current TV
- 48 women raped every hour in Congo
- Beck Warns Of Nefarious Communist-Style Land Takeover Plot Involving Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac - Video
- Factbox: Amnesty International's rights report
- Real estate market turns to witches, psychics and saints in troubled times
- SEC eyes charges against mortgage bond players: report
- Bar Refaeli, Leonardo DiCaprio split - Ynetnews
- Scientists Cite 'Pressing' Need to Limit Greenhouse Gases - NYTimes.com
- Earlier HIV Therapy Protects Against Virus Spread - ABC News
- Homeless Man Curtis Jackson Gives Thousands to Single Mom Who Helped Him | Gimundo | Good News... Served Daily
- U.S. Inflation Jumps as Gas and Food Prices Rise
- Demjanjuk Taken to Nursing Home
- AP Sources: US Mideast Envoy Plans to Resign
- The Caucus: Wisconsin's Kohl to Retire from Senate
- Icelands Big Thaw
- Budget Cuts Imperil Legal Aid in Foreclosure Cases
- Rising Food and Gas Costs Push Up Consumer Prices
- The Caucus: In Tune With Tea Party, Ron Paul Runs Again
- Ron Paul Announces Presidential Run
- Syria Moves to Head Off Day of Protests
- Buying a Trump Property, or So They Thought
- Suicide Bomber Kills at Least 80 in Pakistan
- New Ways to Exploit Raw Data May Bring Surge of Innovation, a Study Says
- In Alabama, Storms Leave A Scramble For Housing
- Bank Bombed in Heavily Tibetan Area of China
- A Constant in a Changing Neighborhood Is Endangered
- Blast Kills at Least 70 Military Cadets in Pakistan
- Revamped Spider-Man Returns, With Just a Few Glitches
- Secret Archive of Ulster Troubles Faces Subpoena
- Tough Talk After Winning the Derby
- Gasoline Bomb at China Bank Kills, Wounds Dozens
- Bulls 93, Hawks 73: Boozer and the Bulls Defense Are Too Much for the Hawks
- Scores Killed in Bombings at Military Base in Pakistan
- Pakistan Army Chief Balks at U.S. Demands to Cooperate
- Bulls 93, Hawks 73: Chicago Advances to First Conference Final Since '98
- Uncertain Leadership Puts Strain on Overhaul
- City Room: A Spooky Reminder to Obey the Speed Limit
- Japanese Reactor Damage Is Worse Than Expected
- Great Day to Be Outside, If It Werent for Allergies
- DealBook: U.S. Attorney Sends a Message to Wall Street
- Osama's Diabolical Plan for Secure Email: Thumb Drives
- Forget Osama's Diary: Taliban Now Tweeting In English
- Sound Test Might Signal Minimal Consciousness
- Stick It to the Weatherman With Your Own Personal Forecasts
- Weekend Thrifting: Sky Skipper, 'Adult' Atari Games and Other Oddities
- Hey, You, Get Into My Cloud
- May 13, 1637: Cardinal Richelieu Makes His Point
- How to Dominate the Global Thunderdome of Networked Gameplay
- How to Take Spiffy Self-Portraits
- Commuting Is Easier With These Electric Bikes
- Facebook's Stealth Attack On Google Exposes Its Own Privacy Problem
- Google Said to Pay $500 Million Fine for Rogue Pharma Ads
- Netflix App Released for Android Phones, Sorta
- Tiny Iron Spheres Are Oldest Fossilized Space Dust
- Senate Bill Would Let Feds Blacklist Piracy Sites
- Geeks Finance Nerd-vs.-Hipster Comedy Zero Charisma
- Sons of Blackwater Open Corporate-Spying Shop
- BOOM! Goes Facebook's Google Smear Campaign
- Video: Slime Mold Engineers the Motorways of Spain
- Hands-On With Samsung's Bigger, Faster Galaxy Tab
- Hydraulic Brakes for Cyclocross Give a Glimpse of the Future
- Amazing Game Boy Games We'd Like to See on 3DS
- Crab Nebula Spews Most Powerful Flares Yet
- Aircraft Carrier Deck to Host College Basketball Game
- Levitating Plane-Train Gives Mass Transit a Lift
- Lethal Hendra Virus Outbreaks May Be Caused by Man
- FIFA Eyes 2012 for Goal-Detection Tech
- Angry Birds Attack Web, Web Wins
- Oldest, Oddest Fungi Finally Photographed
- Bin Laden Drew the Line at Building Ford F-150 of Death
- Dutch Provider KPN Under Fire Over DPI
- The Great Linux World Map
- Yahoo Beats Patent Troll That Beat Google
- Baby's First TSA Patdown
- Bin Laden's Sneakernet Email System
- Call Interception Demonstrated On New Cisco Phones
- PROTECT IP Act Follows In COICA's Footsteps
- Nokia Announces Qt 5 Plans
- Google Expected to Settle Over Drug Ads, to the Tune of $500M
- Facebook Adds Two-Factor Authentication
- Museum Helps Domesday Reloaded Project
- Square Enix Facing Big Losses For 2010
- MasterCard Transactions To Be Mined For CO2 Data
- 'Jetman' Rossy Flies Above the Grand Canyon
- Comcast Helps Fix Pirate Bay Connection Problems
- Why Google Choosing Arduino Matters
- Newt Gingrich's Amazon Book Reviews
- Win 7's Malware Infection Rate Climbs, XP's Falls
- Jupiter's Moon Io Has a Volcanic Sub-Surface
- US-CERT Warns of Serious Hole In ActiveX Control From Iconics
- TwitPic Will Sell Your Photos, But No Cash For You
- Ask Slashdot: How Should Sony Compensate PSN Users?
- Engineers Find Nuclear Meltdown At Fukushima Plant
- Ubuntu 11.10 To Switch From GDM To LightDM
- Hands On With the Samsung Series 5 Chromebook
- No Pirate Bay for Comcast Customers
- Apple Patents Keyboard That Knows What You'll Type
- 35% Use Mobile Apps Before Getting Out of Bed
- Google Engineers Deny Hack Exploited Chrome
- Glove Emulates Musical Instruments
- Don't look down!
- Report: Comcast helped figure out what was wrong with Pirate Bay
- Coming to Milton Keynes and Oxford on May 18
- China's shonky Disneyland-a-like park closed
- Beautiful, out-of-phase pendulums
- Empire Strikes Bike: a Star Wars-themed cruiser
- Copyright Cops: stylish Brazilian short about youth, the Internet and copyright
- Dirty Jobs creator on the need for skilled tradespeople in America
- Michael Moore's "Some Final Thoughts on the Death of Osama bin Laden"
- DHS's "Secure Communities" program will deport battered woman for calling 9-1-1 on her abuser
- TSA: we'll search your baby and it will make the country safer
- Police arrest gentleman dressed as Batman hanging off side of building with weapons
- That $500 million Google set aside for the DoJ? Relates to AdWords revenue from illicit 'net pharmacies
- Trump explains hair
- Facebook outed as source of anti-Google PR smear campaign
- How did Osama bin Laden email without the US discovering? (protip: not Hotmail)
- Clever Coffee Dripper
- Trailer for Zero Charisma - a movie about D&D players
- Boing Boing's 1st International Meetup Day: "Wonderful Things" 7 June 2011
- Low plays Toto's Africa
- Exploding frame clockwork sculpture, the sequel
- Man lives after head impaled
- Chester Brown slide show and signing at Strand Bookstore in NYC tonight, 12 May 2011
- Roll cloud over Dorset, England
- Send the puppets to WorldCon!
- Lebanese '90s television emulator: telfezion.com
- Pakistani Starfleet Explorers
- The Fracking Song: "My Water's On Fire Tonight"
- Osama bin Laden rejected proposal for al Qaeda Monster Truck Rally of Death
- All Your Pics Are Belong to Us
- The story of a lost piece of jewelry and an honest bathroom attendant has a nice ring to it
- There's a new sport in Virginia Beach, and everyone wants in on the action: SEAL spotting
- The media finally realized the raid on Osamaville was probably captured on helmet cams. That leaves only...
- Staten Island man ensures that at least his financial world will end on May 21st
- Camaro stolen in Jersey in 1975 turns up in California. Police still searching for mullet
- 85-year old Iwo Jima veteran returns souvenirs recovered from dead Japanese soldiers during the epic...
- The White House announces it is discontinuing its practice of having presidents re-enact speeches for...
- In Atlanta, good manners can get you killed
- Tomorrow is World Naked Gardening Day. Makes sure to keep those bushes trimmed, folks
- Awesome: Researchers come up with way to vaccinate against AIDS. Dammit: by giving you herpes instead
- When driving with a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit, avoid crashing into the oncoming car driven...
- Illinois to allow residents to collect roadkill. Lawmakers are calling it the "Be more like Florida...
- Hot cougar hangs out at Safeway, has low self esteem
- Woman with rare disorder wins the right to watch porn and masturbate at work. Submitter is emailing his...
- Seniors go with idea #2 for their year-end prank but get caught and dumped on by the school
- Not annoying: Taking a conference call. Annoying: Taking a conference call on a bus. WTF: Taking a...
- Remember that Japanese nuclear reactor that absolutely, totally, unequivocably, undoubtedly, could never,...
- "He said 'save, save me,' so I said, 'well sir hold on a minute, you need to get back out of here...
- Slutwalk may damage women's rights cause, says fierce critic of raunch culture and author of new book...
- I liked Minnesota before it was voted most hipster
- Woman does shots with her stalker
- Part time postal worker dumps mail in the ditch, gets one year probation and 10 DVDs for a penny
- One Japanese village completely unharmed by the Tsunami thanks to a floodgate built a former mayor--that...
- Couple who'd just met jailed for having oral sex in Chinese takeaway. Who ordered the 69?
- Ron Springs, Cowboys Fullback, Dies at 54 - New York Times
- Trustees: Worsening picture for benefit programs - YAHOO!
- Oil falls as the dollar strengthens - Associated Press
- Democratic Sen. Herb Kohl of Wisconsin to retire - AP - msnbc.com
- Gingrich: GE 'clever' to pay zero corporate taxes - msnbc.com
- FDA may add new dosage on children's Tylenol - msnbc.com
- Summations start in NYC officers' rape trial - AP - msnbc.com
- North Las Vegas motorcycle officer injured in accident - msnbc.com
- Person familiar with situation tells AP former Michigan QB Tate Forcier not enrolling at Miami - Washington...
- Gingrich: GE "clever" to pay zero corporate taxes - AP - msnbc.com
- At least 1 dead as Syria regime changes tactics again protesters - msnbc.com
- Afghan policeman kills two NATO soldiers - YAHOO!
- Report: NATO strike kills at least 16 in Libya - msnbc.com
- Suspected Missouri University of Science and Technology gunman charged with assault on law enforcement -...
- Commander: Mo. Army post not gunman's target - AP - msnbc.com
- Yeah, Baby! Mike Myers Spawns! - Entertainment Online
- Seven reasons why Sharks vs. Red Wings was Stanley Cup classic - YAHOO!
- Pierce Manufacturing lays off 56 full-time employees at Appleton facility - Post-Crescent
- New Orleans nervously awaits Mississippi River crest - msnbc.com
- Golf World Cant Depend on Woods Anymore - Forbes (blog)
- Facebook Denies Launching Google Smear Campaign - msnbc.com
- Mississippi-River Flooding Threatens Louisiana Oil, Natural-Gas Production - Bloomberg
- Pakistan suicide bombs kill 80 to avenge bin Laden - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama: Bin Laden followers may seek revenge against Americans - USA Today
- Cajun country anxiously awaits floodway decision - Associated Press
- Some states want TSA to ease up - USA Today
- Facebook accused of covert smear campaign against Google - Los Angeles Times
- Syrian security opens fire on protesters, 1 killed - CBS News
- Obama to meet flood victims during trip to Memphis - YAHOO!
- Libya rebels seek funds in White House meeting - YAHOO!
- Baby Leopards, Panthers, Monkeys And Bear Found In Man's Suitcases At Airport
- TESTING YOUR LUCK
- Fake Census Forms Ask Germans About Penis Size
- Ultimate Badass: Chuck Norris Jokes Even Funnier Six Years Later
- 'We Bring Your Ancestors Back From The Grave'
- Cops: Teen Posts Girl's Nude Photo When She Refused Sex
- FART BAN: Boy Suspended For Passing Gas On School Bus
- Teen To Florida Cops: 'Yeah, I Smoke Weed, A Lot Of Weed'
- 'BATMAN' ARRESTED ON MICHIGAN ROOFTOP
- Meet Kenya's 'Kickboxing Grannies'
- 10 Funniest Badly-Translated Ads
- 6 Things You Wont Believe Got Banned By Modern Governments
- Stolen Car Found -- 36 Years Later
- Expert: There's No Law Against Ranking Teen Girls In Sex List
- Fan Attacks Soccer Coach During Match
- Florida's Bestiality Law May Have Accidentally Outlawed Sex Entirely
- New Topping At Georgia Waffle House: A Homeless Man Sleeping On The Roof
- The 8 Most Disgusting Animal Defenses
- BRONX PEAHEN CAPTURED
- There's An App For That: iPhone GPS Helps Police Catch Theif
- Man Who Allegedly Attacked Sick Mom With Machete Wanted 'No Suffering'
- Be Careful: May Is Zombie Awareness Month
- GUINNESS BOOK REJECTS MASS 'CIRCUMCISION PARTY'
- Cat Fight! Man Airlifted To Hospital After Fight With Kitty
- Assault Suspect's Forehead Tattoo: 'Please Forgive Me If I Say Or Do Anything Stupid'
- Confederates Fight To Put Civil War Flag On License Plates
- Lady Gaga-Inspired Breast Milk Ice Cream Returns
- Iowa Attorney Completes 10,000-Mile Triathlon 3 Weeks Ahead Of Schedule
- Two Heads On One Body: Conjoined Twins Born in China
- Ohio Woman Allegedly Hid 47 Balloons Of Heroin In Her Vagina
- Sportsgraphic: Career Highlights Of Phil Jackson
- Area Man Has Some Pretty Shitty Mob Ties
- American Voices: Bronx Zoo Loses Peacock
- Every Player Begins Hitting Home Runs After Copying Albert Pujols Stance, Swing
- Fan On The Street: On The Lakers Being Eliminated
- [audio] Surinamese Man Struggles To Write Great Surinamese Novel
- Justin Verlander Doesnt Bother Telling Parents Difference Between No-Hitter And Perfect Game
- Point/Counterpoint: If I See Doug, I'm Going To Kick His Ass vs.Apparently Doug Is A Better Fighter Than I...
- Live: Congress Debates New Sex-Based American Dreams
- American Voices: Shriver, Schwarzenegger Separate
- Opinion: It Pleases Me To Announce The Elevation And Coronation Of Hammond Morris, The Onion's New...
- John Edwards Pays $30 To Register Edwards2016.com Just In Case
- [audio] Heroic Turtle Dials Most Of 911
- Report: Area Woman Has Best Friends In Whole World
- Statshot: What Did We Forget At The Grocery Store?
- In Focus: Bob Marley Rises From Grave To Free Frat Boys From Bonds Of Oppression
- Rate Of Uninformed Conversations About Navy SEALs Skyrockets
- Infographic: The Post-College Job Hunt
- Area Nephew A Very Funny Young Man
- American Voices: Gingrich Announces Candidacy
- Obama Makes It Through Another Day Of Resisting Urge To Launch All U.S. Nuclear Weapons At Once
- Exhausted Derek Jeter Sleeps 20 Hours Straight After 2-Home-Run Game
- [audio] Witnesses Say Ostrich Farm Employee Was "Asking For It"
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 9, 2011
- Team Owners Object to MLB's New Run-Sharing Agreement
- 142 Plane Crash Victims Were Statistically More Likely To Have Died In A Car Crash
- American Voices: Parental Drinking Supervision Doesn't Work
- Satellite Frantically Trying To Bounce Signal To Swearing Man's Phone
- [video] Hostages Trapped Inside Walmart Insisting They Never Shop At Walmart
- [audio] Mommy Had Sleepover Last Night
- Avoid Overcooking Fish by Searing then Turning Off the Heat (Plus Other Chef Seafood Tips) [Tricks Of The...
- Keep Your Spring Allergies at Bay in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- Set Up "Login Approvals" in Facebook for Better Security [In Brief]
- How to Sync Android with Your Computer as Seamlessly as an iPhone [Synchronization]
- How to Sync Android with Your Mac as Seamlessly as an iPhone [Android]
- How to Sync Android with Windows as Seamlessly as an iPhone [Android]
- OfficeDrop's Paper-to-Go for Android Scans Your Documents for Cloud Storage or Sharing [Downloads]
- Find Showtimes for a Specific Movie in One Quick Step [Video]
- Unusual Items Worth Packing on Your Next Vacation [Travel]
- Help New PC Users Learn How to Copy, Cut, and Paste [Tech Support]
- Alfred Gains Global Shortcuts, Preference Syncing, Becomes a Serious Quicksilver Alternative [Video]
- Fix Your Sleeping Position to Feel Better While Awake [Health]
- Surrounded by Screens: A Multi-Tablet, Multi-Monitor Workspace [Featured Workspace]
- Best Video Chat Application? [Video]
- Remains of the Day: Web of Trust Is Looking Out for Your Facebook Profile [For What Its Worth]
- To Find Greatness, Embrace Uncertainty [Quotables]
- Hide Ugly Speakers in Hollowed-Out Books [DIY]
- Choose the Best Font and Color for Your Message [How Do I?]
- Netflix Brings Instant Streaming to Android, Will be Rolling Out Gradually to Certain Devices [Video]
- Make Your Own Chromebook On the Cheap by Installing Chromium OS on Any Netbook [DIY]
- Chop Wood Like a Pro by Wrapping a Chain Around the Log [Video]
- Ask and Answer Questions in the Inaugural Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Help Yourself [Help Yourself]
- Customize Extension Icons in Google Chrome [Customization]
- Twenty Best Foods to Boost Your Brain Power and Energy [Brain Hacks]
- Seal an Envelope with Nail Polish for Better Security and a Happier Tongue [Clever Uses]
- Four Low-Risk Ways to Generate Passive Income and Make Your Money Work Harder for You [Money]
- Close the Android Keyboard with a Swipe Gesture [Video]
- Twitter for Mac Now Displays Multiple Timelines, Auto-Completes Usernames and Hashtags [Updates]
- In Defense of Hard: Why Easy Isn't Always the Best Answer [Hard Work]
- jQuery Visual Cheat Sheet 1.6
- Akka 1.1 - Getting Started Tutorial
- Dapper.Net - A Micro ORM that puts you back in control
- It works better with your own checklist, right?
- Windows Azure for Developers Task 7: Creating Service Account in new Silverlight based Azure Portal
- How to Use ASP.NET Property Pages to create or host a Silverlight application in ASP.NET Site ?
- Getting Started with Akka, Scala and Eclipse
- What's new in Scala 2.9
- Scala daddy wraps his Java baby in Red Hat-ness
- The Myth of the Three Laws of Robotics Why We Cant Control Intelligence
- 8 things to know about PhoneGap
- Sliding Letters with jQuery
- Daily Dose: Google App Engine 1.5.0 Released At Google IO
- The Really Simple Way to Get Work Done
- Moving from SVN to Mercurial
- What App Developers Want: Letters To Steve Jobs And Larry Page
- Ubuntu Linux Satanic Edition (666.9) review
- 3 New CSS3 & HTML5 Frameworks
- ConnId 1.3 available in central maven repository
- Scala & Akka Creators Launch Typesafe Company for Multicore and Cloud Architectures
- Querying external server without adding it as linked server
- Linux Mint 11 "Katya" release candidate arrives
- Google Offering Free Cloud Storage and Tools Deal for Developers
- Typesafe aims to bring Scala development to enterprises
- Discussing Technical Debt
- SlickEdit 2011 Release Today!
- Lubuntu to become official Ubuntu derivative
- ZKGrails 1.0.3 and 1.1-M1 for Cloud
- Re-Thinking User Interface Design for the TV Platform
- What is so important about website security ? Incapsula review
- How to Haggle Like Your Old Man
- Gandalf in Shades
- When Obama Met Osama
- "Hey Look! A Coffee Pot!" Flowchart
- Mike Rowe Addresses US Senate Committee
- Ben Greenmans Museum of Silly Charts
- Lowrider Coloring Book
- Nyan Cat Scarf
- How Tie
- Miniature Golf Course Based on Phobias
- Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes as an Adult and a Father
- Angry Birds Sandwiches
- Geeky Art Nouveau
- A Movie about Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- Koopa in Real Life
- Mesmerizing Pendulum Waves
- Ranger Robot Walks 40.5-miles on a Single Charge
- MMOV is Part 6x6 and Part DJ Booth
- Industrial Robots Have Lightsaber Battle
- IQ Collection Wire Puzzle
- Museum-Goer Accidentally Waded Into Carpet of Peanut Butter Art Exhibit
- Oldest, Oddest Fungi Finally Photographed
- Hansel and Greedo
- 91 Year Old Real Life Batman
- Apollo 11 Launch at 500 Frames Per Second
- Environmentally Friendly Ammunition
- Dr. Michio Kaku's "Sci-Fi Science" Attempts RoboCop
- Creative USB Drives
- ATB: All Terrain Bunny
- 100 Years of War Casualties
- US Navy's New Online Game to Battle Pirates
- Instant Inflatable Window
- Super Sausage to the Rescue!
- Atomic Energy for the Farmer
- Man Found Living on Top of Waffle House
- Man Walks Through Peanut Butter Art Exhibit
- Why The New Guy Cant Code
- Photopic Sky Survey
- Active Admin | The administration framework for Ruby on Rails
- How Google controls Android: digging deep into the Skyhook filings | This is my next...
- Frank Sinatra Slang
- Nearly 100 Fantastic Pieces of Journalism - Conor Friedersdorf - Entertainment - The Atlantic
- Anatomy of a Mashup: Definitive Daft Punk visualised
- Why Google Choosing Arduino Matters and is This the End of Made for iPod (TM)?
- The Ballmer Days Are Over
- Python for Fun
- Not a designer? Heres how to make your web apps look awesome | SaaS Adventures
- Facebook Loses Much Face In Secret Smear On Google
- Fun With Charts: Making the Rich Look Collectively Poor
- Incompatible Browser | Facebook
- Exit Interview: Newsvine's Mike Davidson - (37signals)
- The People vs. Goldman Sachs | Rolling Stone Politics
- The Basho Blog: It's Time to Drop the "F" Bomb - or "Lies, Damn Lies, and NoSQL."
- Garbage collection in big three JVMs
- Ruby Geocoder
- Modernize Your Git Workflow object.io | All code has costs. Only some code has value.
- The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - The Information Sage
- OmniFocus Perspectives Galore Agendas & Waiting Fors
- How to map connections with great circles
- Google Tasks API - Google Code
- YouTube - Vegan Black Metal Chef Episode 1 Pad Thai
- Getting Started - Google Storage for Developers - Google Code
- The Tragedy of Sarah Palin - Magazine - The Atlantic
- White House Suddenly Decides Fake News Is a Bad Thing [Fakery]
- American Idol: Remember My James [Video]
- How Wikileaks Ruined Christmas [Secrets]
- Jim Cramer Still Steamed About Jon Stewart Being Mean to Him [Feuds]
- Scarlett Johansson 'Determined' to Bear Sean Penn's Child, and Other Rumors [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Starlet Is Sleeping Her Way to the Top? [Blind Items]
- Bus Driver Caught Using Two Cell Phones While Driving [Video]
- Billionaire Done In by Bad Johnnie Cochran Knockoff Rhyme [Lawyers]
- Accused Rape Cop: My Love Is Better Than a Paramedic [Trials]
- Chechen Warlord Is Also a Soccer God [Dictators]
- Man Arrested with 'Virtual Zoo' in Luggage [Smuggling]
- Cyberdick Pleads Guilty to Being a Dick [Quoted]
- Unabomber Manifesto, Sunglasses on Auction Block [For Sale]
- Stephen Colbert's Advice to Al Qaeda: Go With the 'Hot New Kid' [Video]
- Man With 86 Wives Blames His Marriage Addiction on God [Commitment]
- The World's Ugliest Website Has Some Competition [The Internet]
- Confederate Soldier Fighting for 'Rebel Plates' [Florida]
- Your Car Is Making You Fat [Studies]
- Long-Dead Lumber Baron's Descendants Finally Getting His Cursed Money [Family Drama]
- US Officials Shocked to Learn That Bin Laden's Wives Don't Like Them [Briefly]
- Did South Carolina Cops Really Arrest a Guy for Trafficking in Shiitake Mushrooms? [Odd]
- Jon Stewart to Newt Gingrich: 'You're Not Cool' [Video]
- Ohio Students Suspended For School Bus Flatulence [Education]
- Bill O'Reilly Wants to Debate Jon Stewart Over Evil Rapper Common [Video]
- Wonder Woman is Dead [Briefly]
- Ashton Kutcher to Replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men [Television]
- Wasilla High School Principal Bans Bohemian Rhapsody Because Freddie Mercury Was Gay [Controversy]
- The Real Reason You Won't See Osama Death Pix: Princess Beatrice's Hat [Memes]
- Why Did Apple Fib To Congress About the iPhone? [Public Relations]
- Comment of the Day: Yo! Sarah Palin Raps [We Read You]
|The Caucus: Wisconsin's Kohl to Retire from Senate|
|Canada Shame Report: Its Terrible Up North Now,...|
|West Wing Week: "On the Border"|
|Huntsman's Positions on Gay Rights Are Within...|
|Slideshow: 'They're Tryin' To Wash Us Away'|
|Wisconsin Sen. Herb Kohl to Retire|
|Romney health care speech flayed|
|Soak the Almost Rich|
wall street j.
|FCC's Baker Defends Job Change|
|'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' Set for Nov. 8|
|Use Supplemental Income to Start a New Career|
|The Economic Behavior of 12 Year-Olds|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Microsoft's Skype Deal: How to Make it Work|
|The Best Undergraduate B-Schools of 2011|
|Bin Laden's Secret Email System, SEO Is A...|
|Facebook Millionaire Charlie Cheever: All I...|
|The U.S. intervened to prop up the dollar,...|
|An Excerpt from Ken Layne's "Dignity"|
|Hot Air Candidate Approval Survey: May Edition|
|What To Do with All That Clutter:|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Talk About Thrill: New Amusement Park Rides...|
|The PR Hacks Behind Facebook's Google Smear|
|Cooking For Your Nemesis|
|Dad Watches New T.V. Die|
|Flowchart Encouraging People To Make More...|
|The 10 Best (and Most Unrealistic) Graduation...|
|Snail man has finished London Marathon -- finally|
|Covered Bridges Around the World|
|Engrish Funny: She Doesnt Take Crap From Anyone|
|Missed Connections! Joe Jonas Almost Ran Into...|
|Kin yu gyz shuddup?|
|Mississippi Flood Pictures: Pets, Wild Animals...|
|Should we save smallpox? A conversation with...|
|Can Alaska's Deadly Skies Become Safer?|
|Altoids Tin Mini Garden|
|Duncan Dodges Cold Iron Shackles And A Ball And...|
|The Ultimate Most Popular Vacation on Earth Quiz|
|Radiation Found in Seaweed Near Crippled Japan...|
|CultureLab loves... 13 May 2011 edition|
|Mike Rowe to Congress: We need to change the...|
|Inception Explained Via Folders|
|Yuen Woo-Ping's True Legend: Pure Old-School...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|The Case For and Against Workplace Bullying|
|How do honeybees control their flight speed to...|
|Battle of Khafji|
|Archive Gallery: The Rise of Personal Computers|
|Fracking & Farming Don't Mix - Isn't It...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|U.S. Fed Court Upholds Calif. Carbon Curbs|
|Answers to 3 Common Beginner Gardening Questions|
|A green roof grows in Brooklyn|
|Solar Impulse Sun-Powered Plane Successfully...|
|Jupiter moon has 'ocean' of molten rock|
|Future Of Design: LinYee Yuan|
|MIT: Joichi Ito Named Director of MIT Media Lab|
|Getting Ahead Of The Curve: Branding On Mobile...|
|KISD YEARBOOK 2011 COMPETITION|
|BrokenOff BrokenOff: Frederick McSwain,...|
|Flesh-Toned Victorian-Got-Toilet-Seat Topper|
|A Pocket Guide to Depressing Moments in Music...|
|Drawing Conclusions: Documenting Every Building...|
|Muybridge - A work in motion|
|North Carolina A&T State University Proctor...|
|The Game of Life, Freelancer Edition|
|Fine Art Wedding Photography: Book Review &...|
|20+ Ways to Get Rid of Your Debt for Good|
|Being Organized Saves More Than Time|
|Workspace of the Week: Duo designed|
|The Consumer: Dead Ends and Speed Bumps on the...|
|Place Yourself in the Presence of Greatness|
|Cooking With Green Garlic|
|Foodie Friday Link Time|
|Experience the Old-World Romantic Feel of New...|
|The Cast of Bridesmaids on Their Biggest...|
|St. John names Kate Winslet as new face and...|
|More Money, More Anxiety -- Why?|
|Manic Depression or Bipolar Disorder|
|Mubarak's Wife Detained [In Brief]|
|7 Monochrome Dresses|
|May 13, 2011 -- Homepage Content|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Make Your Own Manly Bar of Soap|
|Perp-mobiles: GQ's Favorite Gangster Rides|
|Paul Smith Black Mac|
|L.A. Readers! THE BLUES BROTHERS! One Night...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Real Steel - Trailer 2|
|Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph Bridesmaids...|
|Megan Ellison Lands Terminator Rights|
|First Look: Badass Bruce Willis in Rian...|
|Mystery Celeb Negotiating Herpes Settlement|
|'Idol': What we didn't see on TV|
|Prince Harry's 'Brilliant' Best Man Speech and...|
|Amazing Spider-Man Set Video: The Death of...|
|Dylan Takes To Blog To Address China Controversy|
|Vanessa Hudgens Talks New Indie Film, Love Of...|
|'Spider-Man' Returns to Broadway with More U2...|
|DJ Kutmah art show 'Two Soups and a...|
the big picture
|Photos of the Day: May 12|
|Friday, 13 May 2011|
|Teenage Drug Use (by Prescription)|
|Greg Goodman - Adventure on a Sri Lankan Train|
|ANYTHING BUT SQUARE on Photography Served|
|Chain of Command|
|Comic for May 13, 2011|
|This is how I want to be remembered|
|How Much Traffic Does a Google Doodle Drive?...|
|Letters to the President: #844 'Who has won in...|
|Feedly takes RSS into the tablet wars, great...|
|bin Laden, dead at last|
|Posts from 05/13|
|Update 4: real stuff I’m doing to support...|
|Wisconsin Sen. Kohl to Retire|
|It's Not A Banking Problem|
|More adventures in picky eating|
|Initial Web 2 Summit Lineup Announced|
|Google I/O 2011!!1!|
|Jeremiah Owyang Of The Altimeter Group Is An Idiot|
|How Netflix is Hurting Youtube|
|Three best shots|
|Web 2.0 expiration date, Day 2|
|James Bridle first Library Innovation Lab podcast|
|New Audio: Tom's Reading The Little BIG Things|