- Coming this fall.
- While most of the world is debating the future of nuclear power in their countries, Poland's parliament...
- IAmA 5 year McDonald's employee. FML AMA
- Portal 2 memes
- Seriously Mom?! (PIC)
- Reddit, do you use a neti pot?
- Most truthful, and hysterical, police patch ever made.
- The upside of google maps: prison reviews!
- Screenshot of Endeavour Space Shuttle as it was launching just minutes ago.
- Went to use my bathroom this morning. This is what I found.
- Who just watched the Endeavor Launch?
- Jim Henson died 21 years ago today. Who else misses him?
- Former Israeli soldiers break the silence on military violations
- One of my housemates complains whenever I swear. How can I tell her, somewhat gently, to fuck off?
- How to get the baby phone toy to curse
- She asked the balloon-wrangling dude for a machine gun. He added a touch of awesome.
- It's our second anniversary! Here's a picture of me checking out my wife's boobs when we were 2!
- What is your silliest "pretending to be sick to get off school" story?
- Celebrating almost a year of seeing this every time I wake up...
- The Bush people have been let off. The telecom companies got immunity. The only people Obama has prosecuted...
- IAma(n) American who left the United States on a tourist visa and became a Permanent Resident of the EU
- His Dark Thesis
- What's going on in the background of my GFs voicemail message, and is it time to prepare my toilet to...
- TIL McDonald's Monopoly was FIXED from 1995 to 2000. $24MIL was embezzled by the company that organized and...
- TIL Dove (all women are beautiful) and Axe (hot chicks will swarm you) are owned by the same company.
- I know that feel bro, Age of Empires edition
- IAmAn illustrator whose work went viral in 2005, and became a popular desktop wallpaper. AMA
- Beagle catching a ball
- Gay Redditors, I want to hear your coming out stories, no matter how un-fabulous.
- It Looks Delicious Either Way
- One Day, We'll All Look Old (We Hope)...
- But For His Billions and His Incredibly Popular Site, Would Anyone Like Mark Zuckerberg?
- A Big Difference Between France and Italy
- Because She Stopped For Death Exactly 125 Years Ago Yesterday . . .
- The Echo Chamber Known As Literary Criticism
- Too Cool for School
- The Sad Paradox About Presidential Candidates
- That's Happiness
- I'm Sorry, Corporate America, But I Find This A Positive Development
- Surgeons Are Smart; Nuke Plant Operators, Apparently Not
- Is 'Intellectual' Really a Four-Letter Word?
- Natural Fakery: Strange, Beautiful Lighting
- Mitt Romney Should Channel Nathan Thurm
- If You've Ever Pretend-"Held Up" The Leaning Tower of Pisa...
- That's Harsh
- Say What You Want About Me But Please Use Proper Case Correctly.
- Did People Literally Go To California To Die? Do They Still?
- And For Her Talent, Miss Cell #358 Will...Dig A Tunnel!
- Jesus Didn't Know; Fortunately, Brian Haubert and Kevin Brown Do
- Not Gaga Over Gaga
- Who Says These Buildings Are That Ugly?
- What Is It Like Inside Noam Chomsky's Mind?
- We Used To Suck. Come On - With That Candor, How Can You Not Try Our New Product?
- And So Our Descent Into Terminal Self-Referentiality Continues
- What Michael Jordan, Shakespeare, the Beatles and Donald Trump Have In Common
- 25 Celebrities Who Are Older Than You Thought
- A Century Makes All The Difference - Or Does It?
- To The Decision Maker-in-Chief Go The Spoils. (Or He Gets Spoiled.)
- New paper exposes knowledge hiding among employees
- 6 Intimate Details You Can Tell Just By Looking At Someone
- Xbox 360 Spring 2011 Update Coming May 19th, Adds Paypal.
- Jason Statham's 5 Most Devastating Hits
- The fat-cats paid 145 TIMES more than their workers
- I Think I Saw My Sister On YouPorn... (PIC)
- Meanwhile at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
- 6 State Battlegrounds in the Right-Wing War Against Teachers, Firefighters, Caregivers and the Entire...
- Tetris Documentary Shows the Game's Ecstasy of Order
- Disney to Pay $3 Million Settlement for Violating Children's Online Privacy
- APOD: 2011 May 16 - Time Lapse Clouds and Sky Over the Canary Islands
- When is it worth remanufacturing?
- xkcd: Number Line
- How Many Chicks Have You Picked Up With That Thing On?
- Roleplayers' Realm Sidequest: The Bloody History of Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
- Inside Thomas Edison's Machine Workshop [Pics]
- Vagueness About Pirate Domain Seizures Disturbs US Politicians
- Gun-shy U.S. businesses back away from Mexico
- Computer error voids all US green card lottery results
- Gates praises Obama's call on bin Laden raid: It was a very gutsy call
- America shows off the warship that buried Osama Bin Laden at sea
- NBC to Trump: Run For President and You're Fired!
- I want a knife this big ... I'm going to kill someone: Maniac pictured minutes before he beheaded British...
- How The Drudge Report Got Popular and Stayed on Top
- BLOOD TEST TELLS YOU 'HOW LONG YOU WILL LIVE'...
- America Held Hostage Over the Debt Ceiling
- Elizabeth Van Lew: An Unlikely Union Spy
- Officer Fatally Shoots Mentally Ill Man
- Noam Chomsky on The War On Drugs - A War Against the Oppressed
- Stephen Hawking: 'There is no heaven, it's a fairy story'
- NYPD: Cops Aren't Suspects In Long Island Serial Killings
- Media Matters To Orbitz: Don't Advertise On Anti-Gay Fox News
- Indiana Planned Parenthood Sees Flood Of Donations After Defunding
- Gingrich Renounces Individual Healthcare Mandate After Supporting It For Years
- Supreme Court Won't Revive Torture Lawsuit
- Geithner Warns of Debt-Limit Disaster
- IMF Chief's Arrest Called A 'Disaster' For Organization
- PHOTOS: Space Shuttle Endeavour's Final Launch
- Rahm To Be Sworn In As Chicago Mayor Today
- International Court Seeks Arrest Warrant For Gaddafi
- Another Woman Accuses IMF Chief Of Rape
- WATCH: Space Shuttle's Final Launch
- CNN Anchor: I'm Gay
- Gunmen Kill Saudi Consulate Driver In Pakistan
- ISRAELI BORDER ERUPTS
- Effects of LGBT Bullying Can Be Traced Beyond School Years, New Report Says
- Olympic Gold Medalist Dead At 24
- Brutal Massacre In Guatemala Leaves Dozens Decapitated
- PHOTOS: Where on Mars can NASA land a spaceship?
- IMF Chief Picked Out Of Lineup In Sex Case
- As Flood's Path Widens, A Treasured Local Market Goes Under
- 'One Of The Most Courageous Calls I've Ever Seen A President Make'
- WATCH: Florida Imam, Sons Charged With Supporting Taliban
- More Gates Opened At Morganza Spillway, Residents In Path Of Flooding Warned To Get Out
- WATCH: Boehner Tears Up (Again)
- Gabrielle Giffords Arrives For Shuttle Launch
- Sony PlayStation Network Restored, But Uncertainty Lingers
- Trial Raises Questions About Pakistan's Terrorism Ties
- John Boehner: U.S. Should 'Re-Engage' With Pakistan In Wake Of Osama Bin Laden's Death
- WATCH: Howard Fineman Talks Mitch Daniels' 2012 Candidacy On 'The Chris Matthews Show'
- This fine-art project is definitely going to give you cancer (or has already given you cancer).
- Chester Brown Pays For It
- Vermont, Single-Payer in the USA?
- Why should I have to wait for a damn robot to get me my book?
- Flottille - amazing water-powered origami
- Norms and Peeves
- Sammy Wanjiru (1986-2011)
- "I Will Never Plea-Bargain With The Truth."
- "The worst is over without a doubt."
- Warren Buffett 4 Kidz
- Slinking through the 70s: Marlene Clark
- Meanwhile, The San Francisco Public Library
- "I have a bad feeling about this."
- The Best Toy Maker
- Phillippe Faraut
- * 162m others not shown
- Every one a little lawyer.
- They say the sun don't rise in Vegas.
- Interviews with writers, producers, and directors...
- Why Would Heavenly Father Do That?
- The last two stores of smallpox under review
- Does internet use trigger sex crime?
- A Boy and His Battle Kingdom
- "Anyone who's not ready for this needs to catch up"
- Planking death
- Everyone Knows You're A Hack
- Domesday Reloaded
- Flawed Typefaces
- Goblin Camp
- RIM Recalling A Few Playbooks and related posts
- Rapper M-Bone (of Cali Swag District) Killed In Drive-By Shooting and related posts
- Christopher Hitchens on Osama bin Laden and related posts
- Nokia rebrands ovi amid rumors of microsoft purchase... (jkOnTheRun via TechNews AM) and related posts
- Nokia Drops Ovi Branding, Nokia Maps to Replace Bing Maps? and related posts
- Strauss-Kahn arrest leads to uncertainty on Greek aid and related posts
- CNN Anchor Don Lemon, Phoenix Suns President Rick Welts Come Out of the Closet and related posts
- Rapper M-Bone of Cali Swag District Killed in Drive-By Shooting and related posts
- Netflix, Miramax Reach Movie Streaming Deal and related posts
- Nokia Rebrands Ovi Amid Rumors of Microsoft Purchase and related posts
- Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls Rout the Miami Heat and related posts
- Gabrielle Giffords Watches Shuttle Launch, Swaps Wedding Rings With Husband Mark Kelly and related posts
- Head of IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, charged with sex abuse and related posts
- Samsung Confirms Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab Android 2.3 Gingerbread Upgrade and related posts
- Brad Pitt and Jessica Chastain attended Day 6 of the 2011 Cannes International Film Festival to promote the...
- Newt Walks Back Attack On GOP Medicare Plan and related posts
- NASA Launches Space Shuttle Endeavour On Final Voyage and related posts
- Brad Pitt Steps Out at Cannes, 'Tree of Life' Gets Booed! (PHOTOS) and related posts
- Terrence Malicks Moody Tree of Life Stars Brad Pitt and related posts
- News: Over 900 BlackBerry Playbooks are faulty and being recalled and related posts
- Don Lemon Comes Out: CNN Anchor Reveals He's Gay In New Book and related posts
- Did Nokia Even Need The Ovi Branding? and related posts
- Osama Bin Laden, Pakistan and the United States and related posts
- Samsung Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab will get Android 2.3 Gingerbread beginning in mid-May and related posts
- CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. NASA has begun fueling the space shuttle Endeavour for one last liftoff tomorrow...
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Reconnect on Twitter and related posts
- Relegated West Ham Set To Name Former England Manager As Avram Grant Replacement and related posts
- Space Shuttle Endeavour Fueled for Final Mission and related posts
- PlayStation Network users warned not to make multiple password reset requests and related posts
- Nokia To Rebrand Ovi Services As Nokia Services and related posts
- IMF chief appears in NY court in sex assault case - IBNLive.com
- Kerry conveys US concerns to Pakistan''s leadership - IBNLive.com
- AP Top News at 11:20 a.m. EDT - Newsday (subscription)
- Palestinian refugees in Lebanon bury dead - Newsday (subscription)
- 'The Tree Of Life': The Cannes Reviews Are In! - MTV.com
- War crimes prosecutor seeks Kadhafi arrest warrant - AFP
- 10 Degrees: Time takes toll on aging players - Yahoo! Sports
- French politician: IMF head attacked my daughter in 2002 - CNN International
- Strauss-Kahn Arrest Adds to Uncertainty Over Europe's Debt Crisis - Fox News
- iPhone 5 Edge-to-Edge Screen: More Evidence - PCWorld
- Year later, pay-what-you-want Panera a success - Newsday (subscription)
- Kerry Seeks to Soothe Pakistani Anger Over Bin Laden Raid - New York Times
- Miami Heat bullied and beaten by Chicago Bulls - MiamiHerald.com
- 'Survivor: Redemption Island' winner Rob Mariano credits luck along with skill ... - New York Daily News
- Olympic marathon champ Wanjiru dies after fall - Toronto Sun
- Miss. River spillway opens, towns await floodwater - eTaiwan News
- Gaddafi arrest warrant welcomed - WalesOnline
- UN official condemns Israel's 'disproportionate' use of force on Palestinian ... - Winnipeg Free Press
- US Shares Are Mixed in Early Trading - New York Times
- Gingrich pushes for boost in federal Alzheimer's research money as way to save ... - Washington Post
- Fox releases fall 2011 lineup: Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor' and 'New Girl ... - New York Daily News
- Yankees furious at Jeter's comments on Posada - CBSSports.com (blog)
- US, Pakistan vow cooperation on terror targets - CBS News
- Space Shuttle Pictures: 12 Endeavour Images to Remember - National Geographic
- Fox banks on dinosaurs, Simon Cowell in new TV lineup - Reuters
- Yanks, Posada seek to get on track in clash with Rays - Los Angeles Times
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn arrest: IMF head facing second sexual assault charge - Telegraph.co.uk
- Kenya in shock as Olympic champion Sammy Wanjiru dies aged 24 - The Guardian
- In West Bank, Palestinians marking Nakba Day encouraged by Arab Spring in ... - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Space Shuttle Endeavour's final trek in pictures - MarketWatch
- Treasury to tap pensions to help fund government
- Stone Age Cold Case Baffles Scientists
- Indiana Supreme Court: US Citizens have no right to resist unlawful police entry
- Mitch Daniels, Architect of US Debt Crisis
- Branstad says Iowa GOP welcomes all candidates
- Debt Ceiling Hit
- Gasoline: Still $0.20 a Gallon
- Rep. Bachmann: Always rising, never compromising
- Bomb Threat in London Ahead of Queen's Ireland Visit - NYTimes.com
- ‘Goldstone Report’ is at once a tragedy and a utopian document
- "Women don't lie about rape." ~ Anonymous
- AZ Senate President Russell Pearce Threatens To Lock Up Protesting Public Workers In Desert Tent Cities
- Sen. Kerry tells Pakistan of 'grave concerns'
- US dips into pension funds as debt limit hit
- Family Friend Accused Of Sex Crime With 6 Year-Old
- German Newscast Confuses 'Star Trek' Terrorists With Navy SEALs
- America's Largest Newspaper Launches a Nasty Attack on Grandma and Grandpa
- Centuries of Lying in the Name of Christianity: A Review of Bart D. Ehrman's 'Forged'
- Florida To Be Sued For Everything They Passed This Session -- Including Abortion Restrictions
- April -- An Abortion Bill A Day Keeps Voters In Play
- Mission Accomplished - Time To Leave
- Cicadas 101: All buzz, no bite
- How Fox News Outfoxes Americans
- It's May 16; do you know where your debt ceiling is?
- Newt Walks Back Attack On GOP Medicare Plan
- Has Your Favorite TV Show Been Canceled? A Guide to What the Networks Axed
- What International Law Says about the Killing of Bin Laden
- World's Richest Man Opens Flashy Museum In Mexico : NPR
- Newt Gingrich Blasts GOP Budget As 'Right-Wing Social Engineering' | TPMDC
- Tell the White House We’re Running on Empty
- International Court Seeks Warrant for Qaddafi
- Abroad: Manets Reflections of Paris at a Cultural Peak
- FiveThirtyEight: Sizing Up Iowa Without Huckabee
- Endeavour Lifts Off on Its Final Flight
- Endeavour Lifts Off on Its Final Launch
- Marathon Champion Dies in Fall From Balcony
- DealBook: Nasdaq and ICE Pull Offer for NYSE Euronext
- Data Recovered From Air France Flight Recorder
- Soul-Searching in France After Officials Arrest Jolts Nation
- Political Memo: Idea Rebounds: Automatic Cuts to Curb Deficits
- Space Shuttle Endeavour Is Readied, Once Again, for Its Final Launching
- News Analysis: Syrian Border Violence May Hold Message for Israel
- China Allows Dissident Artists Wife to Visit Him
- Nursing Homes Seek Exemptions From Health Law
- Critics Notebook: At Cannes, Synergy but Not Consensus
- Books of The Times: A Military Posts Secrets: Espionage, Not Aliens
- Cuts Could Stall Sluggish Courts at Every Turn
- Police Seek Evidence From I.M.F. Chief on Sex Attack
- Record Water for a Mississippi River City
- Bulls 103, Heat 82: Bulls Get First Word Against the Heat
- Money Troubles Take Personal Toll in Greece
- After Weak Season, Networks Strive for Fresh Ideas
- Baku Journal: Eurovision Joy Deflects Cares for a While
- The Media Equation: How Drudge Has Stayed on Top
- The Choice: Is College Worth It? Answers From Presidents and the Public
- In This Sky, The Planes Fly Alone
- A Fragile Moment for the I.M.F. as It Manages Europes Debt Crisis
- Alibaba and Yahoo Try to Make Up
- The Pacifists and the Trenches
- Thunder 105, Grizzlies 90: Thunder Ruins Grizzlies Upset Hopes
- Next-to-Last Shuttle Mission Rockets Into Orbit
- Schtick in a Box: The Secrets to Lonely Island's Success
- May 16, 1960: Researcher Shines a Laser Light
- Solar-Powered Survival Tool Puzzles as Much as It Impresses
- Twitter's New Comedy Genre: The 140-Character One-Liner
- Photo Gallery: DIY Lasers Are Irresistibly Dangerous
- Ways to Watch The Next-to-Last Shuttle Launch
- What Green Technology Could Save the World?
- Sony Begins Gradual Restoration of PlayStation Network
- Artist Creates Intricate Portraits Out of Old Maps
- Houdini's Letter, Mary Shelley's Hair Among New York Public Library's Artifacts
- How Google Chromebook Will Feel For Music Fans
- Fire Organ Fuels Trimpin's Concentration Camp Opera
- Shipping Containers Become Mobile Mini-Theaters
- Dropbox Lied About Data Security, Complaint to FTC Alleges
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Big Google News, Tiny New Smartphone
- Facebook PR Firm Deletes Google 'Smears,' But Heads Don't Roll
- 4G Verizon Phone Debuts in Wake of Network Outages
- Fire Artist Mixes Propane, High Voltage
- Obama Wants Three-Year Sentence for Infrastructure Hackers
- Circle Rules Football: Experimental Theater Meets Sports
- Patent Firm Shakes Down iPhone App Programmers
- Radioactive Core Encases Dwarf Planet in Ice
- LimeWire Settles With RIAA: Are Amazon, Apple and Google Next?
- Flaming Lips Pack Heady Psych Rock Into Gummy Skulls
- Bradley Manning Friend Sues DHS Over Seized Laptop
- Eidos Hacked: Thousands of E-Mails, Resumes at Risk
- Inside the FBI 'Threat Matrix,' From Nuclear Urinals to Osama's USBs
- Recycled Universe Theory Called Into Question
- Vampire Hunters' Wicked Wheels: Making Priest's Modded Motorcycles
- Newly-Discovered Arm of Milky Way Gives Warped Structure
- New Alureon Rootkit Takes Malware To New Level
- US To Release International Cyber Strategy Today
- Space Shuttle Endeavour Blasts Off On Final Flight
- BitCoin, the Most Dangerous Project Ever?
- Thousands Marched Against Censorship
- HP Advances Next-Gen Memory Technology
- Spoonful of Sugar Helps the Persistent Bacteria Go Down
- Tenth Annual AusCERT Conference Kicks Off
- The Rise of Filter Bubbles
- Solar-Powered Airplane Completes First International Flight
- Dropbox Accused of Lying About Security
- Live Justice Comes To the Internet
- Search For Alien Life On 86 Planets Begins
- Syrians Using Donkeys Instead of DSL After Gov't Shuts Down Internet
- NASA's Underwater Training Facility
- Amazon Servers Used In Sony Playstation Hack
- Japan Widens Evacuation Zone Around Fukushima
- Endeavour Launch Now Slated For Monday
- The Rules of Thumb For Tech Purchasing
- New Privacy Laws In Asia May Cripple Data-Centric Outsourcing
- Aldebaran Robotics To Open Source Nao Robot Control Software
- Amazon Removes Yaoi Manga Titles From Kindle Store
- Sony Releases PS3 3.61 Update Ahead of PSN's Imminent Return
- Perl 5.14 Released
- Confessions of a Computer Repairman
- Western Washington Univ. Considers Cutting Computer Science
- Disney Seeks Trademark On 'Seal Team 6'
- HDMI Brands Don't Matter
- Judge Issues Gag Order For Twitter
- Scalzi's Fuzzy Nation: a masterful, likable reboot of one of the great sf classics
- Studio Ghibli Minecraft world
- Nanolaw: raising kids in an era of bulk-litigation
- Space Shuttle Endeavour STS-134 launches on final mission
- Star Wars stages of grief
- Alternatives to the MacBook Air
- Terraria Online, a 2D multiplayer Minecraft
- Interview: Seth Godin
- Analytical Engine tech support
- Serendipity, the net and cities: are we living in bubbles? Do we have to?
- Dingy, glorious shop-signs of New York City
- Science fiction stories that'll poke you in the soft places
- Figuring out how much Congress really thinks education should cost
- HOWTO turn a notional sphere inside out without tearing or puncturing its skin
- Piracy sends "Go the Fuck to Sleep" to #1 on Amazon
- Space Shuttle Endeavour STS-134 launch: SpaceFlightNow webcast
- Bitcoin, a new "peer-to-peer currency"
- Minuscule standard serving sizes considered harmful
- Texas close to banning TSA searches, TSA invents desperate new constitutional interpretations
- Syrian dissidents use donkeys to smuggle videos to Jordan
- Anti-graffiti NYC politician wants to ban fat cap spraycan adapters
- Walter John Williams uses pirate ebooks to rescue his backlist
- Disney World Tiki Room to be restored to original glory?
- Dancing anti-gravity plastic balls: happy!
- Safety Maps: where should we meet in a disaster?
- Vintage Jacko photos to fund miracle motor R&D
- Man travels back in time, through reverse-chronological video clips
- Space Shuttle Endeavour readies for Monday launch
- Taibbi: "The People vs. Goldman Sachs"
- Photoshop this teal typewriter
- This may come as a shock to you, but violence in the Mid-east has spread to Israel
- Ireland prepares for its first-ever visit by a British monarch. Well, one that wasn't riding at the head of...
- Police arrest naked man who wouldn't keep his balls off passing cars
- I always tear up at graduations...and weddings, birthday parties, elections, trips to the mall, while...
- You can still show your love without fear of coming down with horse herpes
- Today's blindingly obvious headline: "Tweeting celebrities risk boring fans"
- Rick Romero finally makes it to Brisbane Australia to let us know that alcohol was involved in that...
- According to a police report, Majerus told officers that "she likes to throw fire at things when she...
- Forsaken New Jersey, like regular New Jersey but...I actually can't think of a 'but' there
- 99 Fun Facts About . . .Dogs
- Here's the latest round of girls who made the cut in the Buccaneers cheerleader tryouts. LGT well worth it...
- Drunk Russian man can't get his call for help to go through using his Marlboro phone (with video)
- Jury selection to begin today in case of girl who was raped by a member of her church and then forced to...
- Iceland's glaciers are shrinking, and will be gone in 200 years. Maybe. Especially if record snowfalls like...
- Your Honor, I didn't know there were consequences to my actions
- Science proves women have two ways to be sexually satisified: When she's alone, and when she's with someone...
- Cathay Pacific Flight CX715 Now Arriving at Gate 18... Gate 19... Gate 20
- Study at the Ric Romero School of Media at Indiana University discovers that White Audiences do not believe...
- While receiving the Beacon of Change award at Sunday's Atlanta Braves game, Carlos Santana took the time to...
- Mr. Springfield, you're under arrest for driving under the influence. "Okay." We are going to...
- The Drew Curtis presents Drew Curtis' Fark.com a Drew Curtis experience recreation center. Brought to you...
- Nigerian man marries 107 women, fathers 185 children. "I get a revelation from God telling me any...
- Can't get off the couch in between marathon bong-ripping and doughnut-eating sessions? Science has the answer
- Opening of floodgates empties many Cajun towns - Associated Press
- LIVE: Rahm's Inauguration Day - msnbc.com
- CNN Anchor Don Lemon Comes Out - msnbc.com
- Pakistan questions teenager wanted in U.S. - msnbc.com
- Kerry Seeks to Soothe Pakistani Anger Over Bin Laden Raid - New York Times
- US builders see little to like in housing market - Associated Press
- Google vs. Facebook: A Battle Over Nothing - PC Magazine
- NATO reaches Gaddafi forces on Libyan army radio - msnbc.com
- Pakistan, US try to smooth bin Laden row - YAHOO!
- Kerry presents US demands to Pakistan - AOL News
- Fla. woman pleads guilty in school lockdown case - AP - msnbc.com
- IMF head Strauss-Kahn accused of 2002 sex assault - Associated Press
- US, Pakistan to cooperate on `high value targets' - Associated Press
- Stocks Trade Mixed; Materials, Banks Gain - CNBC
- FDA Approval for Merck's Victrelis - Yahoo Finance
- Mother of beaten Giants fan Bryan Stow thanks L.A. for support; Stow is set to be moved to San Francisco -...
- Euro recovers versus dollar after IMF head arrest - AP - msnbc.com
- Evacuations in Cajun country after floodgates open - Forbes
- Sen. Kerry tells Pakistan of 'grave concerns' - msnbc.com
- Palestinians call mourning period for border dead - AP - msnbc.com
- What Were Reading - New York Times (blog)
- Louisiana bayou towns brace for flooding impact - YAHOO!
- U.S. To Get Back Navy Chopper Tail Left Behind in Usama bin Laden Raid - FOX News
- StackMob Secures $7.5M in Series A Round of Funding - Yahoo Finance
- US-Pakistan 'partners with a common enemy': Kerry - YAHOO!
- Evacuations in Cajun country after floodgates open - KABC
- Roadshow: Highway 101 takes center stage - San Jose Mercury News
- E.U. Presses Ahead With Bailout Talks Despite I.M.F. Chief's Absence - New York Times
- U.S., Pakistan must heal relationship, Kerry says - CNN
- Senator Kerry arrives in Pakistan - United Press International
- Take It From Super Genius Stephen Hawking, 'There Is No Heaven'
- China's Largest City Imposes One-Dog Limit
- Jailed Man Had Cheese, Not Cocaine: Sheriff Says
- Doggie Bag Ignites Bomb Scare in Long Island Court
- 10 Million Little Monsters!
- PHOTOS: Royal Wedding Inspires Incredibly Bad Souvenirs
- DOES CHUCK E. CHEESE PROMOTE GAMBLING?
- Chuck E. Cheese Sued For Promoting Gambling With Kids
- 'Batman' Beatdown On The Las Vegas Strip (VIDEO)
- Boys' Suspension For Farting On School Bus Won't Blow Over
- Autopsy Complete On Yvette Vickers Mummified Remains
- Man Impaled Through Neck, Survives (VIDEO)
- Cop Allegedly Caught Having Sex With Cross-Dressing Prostitute
- Baby Leopards, Panthers, Monkeys And Bear Found In Man's Suitcases At Airport
- TESTING YOUR LUCK
- Fake Census Forms Ask Germans About Penis Size
- Ultimate Badass: Chuck Norris Jokes Even Funnier Six Years Later
- 'We Bring Your Ancestors Back From The Grave'
- Cops: Teen Posts Girl's Nude Photo When She Refused Sex
- How Many Phil Campbells Does It Take To Rebuild The Flood-Ravaged Of Phil Campbell?
- FART BAN: Boy Suspended For Passing Gas On School Bus
- Teen To Florida Cops: 'Yeah, I Smoke Weed, A Lot Of Weed'
- 'BATMAN' ARRESTED ON MICHIGAN ROOFTOP
- Meet Kenya's 'Kickboxing Grannies'
- 10 Funniest Badly-Translated Ads
- 6 Things You Wont Believe Got Banned By Modern Governments
- Stolen Car Found -- 36 Years Later
- Expert: There's No Law Against Ranking Teen Girls In Sex List
- Fan Attacks Soccer Coach During Match
- Florida's Bestiality Law May Have Accidentally Outlawed Sex Entirely
- American Voices: Vatican Blames Man-Made Emissions For Global Warming
- Genuine Love And Respect Only Thing Holding Area Relationship Together
- Load Of Mulch Dumped In Kind Of Ballsy Location
- [audio] Laid-Off Zookeeper Goes On Tranquilizing Spree
- Strongside/Weakside: Animal Kingdom
- Man Eating Cashew Butter Cant Believe He Wasted So Many Years Fucking Around With Peanut Butter
- [audio] McDonald's Stock Tumbles As Consumers Turn To Food
- Friends And Family Worry As Athlete May Be Permanently Stuck In Zone
- Elderly Couple To Try Peacefully Dying Together Again Tonight
- Gentle Ben Biographer's Shocking New Book Reveals Famous Bear's 28-Pine-Marten-A-Day Habit
- Nation Wrestling With Notion Of Mark Cuban Winning NBA Title
- HP Unveils Non-Computer For Those Who Don't Need A Computer
- Magazine: Our Annual Vanity Fair Issue
- [video] Update: Obama Yet Again Refrains From Obliterating Human Race
- Could Shackleford Win The Triple Crown? No Because He Didn't Win The Kentucky Derby
- Sportsgraphic: Career Highlights Of Phil Jackson
- Area Man Has Some Pretty Shitty Mob Ties
- American Voices: Bronx Zoo Loses Peacock
- Every Player Begins Hitting Home Runs After Copying Albert Pujols Stance, Swing
- Fan On The Street: On The Lakers Being Eliminated
- [audio] Surinamese Man Struggles To Write Great Surinamese Novel
- Justin Verlander Doesnt Bother Telling Parents Difference Between No-Hitter And Perfect Game
- Point/Counterpoint: If I See Doug, I'm Going To Kick His Ass vs.Apparently Doug Is A Better Fighter Than I...
- Live: Congress Debates New Sex-Based American Dreams
- American Voices: Shriver, Schwarzenegger Separate
- Opinion: It Pleases Me To Announce The Elevation And Coronation Of Hammond Morris, The Onion's New...
- John Edwards Pays $30 To Register Edwards2016.com Just In Case
- [audio] Heroic Turtle Dials Most Of 911
- Report: Area Woman Has Best Friends In Whole World
- Check the Organic Egg Scorecard to Make Sure You're Eating Good Eggs [Food]
- This Is Lifehacker, Episode 9: Better Coffee, No-Knead Bread, and Cut an Onion Without Crying [The Show]
- Make Easy, Super Cheap, Homemade Soft Soap to Clean Delicate Surfaces [Saving Money]
- Quickly Zoom In and Out of Any Windows Application with these Shortcuts [Video]
- Add Some Greenery to Your Workspace with an Altoids Tin Mini Garden [Clever Uses]
- How to Update Software (for Beginners) [Video]
- Reorder Tabs in Chrome with a Keyboard Shortcut Extension [Download Of The Day]
- Find the Best Diet Program for Your Budget, Taste, and Convenience Needs [Weight Loss]
- Worldtime Buddy Makes Scheduling Meetings Across Time Zones Easy [Webapp]
- Restore Hazy Headlights with Sandpaper and Polish [Cars]
- PenZen Gives You Truly Distraction-Free Writing [Writing]
- Easy Tips to Clean Up Your Digital Life and Manage Information Overload [Information Overload]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Simple Tips to Grill the Perfect Burger [Cooking]
- Throw a Great Party without Emptying Your Wallet [Saving Money]
- Five Best Apps for Real-Time Video Chat [Video]
- FromWhereToWhere Threads Your Firefox Browsing History [Downloads]
- Use Leftover Bacon Drippings to Make an Oil Lamp [Clever Uses]
- This Weeks Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- How to Buy Plants that Won't Die Easily [Plants]
- Remember the Milk Finally Comes to the iPad, Adds Gestures and Instant Sync [Productivity]
- Understand Food Packaging Colors to Get the Message Behind the Marketing [Mind Hacks]
- Use Baking Soda to Clear up Acne, Wash Your Face, or Soothe an Upset Stomach [Household]
- Vodaphone Ergonomics Videos Remind Us to Sit Up Straight [Video]
- Make Your Own Veggie Chips for Cheap and Easy Snacking [Cooking]
- Top 10 Awesome Android Features that the iPhone Doesn't Have [Video]
- ParkingSpotter Finds Elusive Urban Parking Spaces for Sale or Rent [Parking]
- Purple Cloud Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Twitter for Mac, HTTPS Shortcuts, and Multiple Chrome Windows [From The Tips Box]
- Ask Lifehacker Live: Whitson Is In [Ask Lifehacker Live]
- Nemerle programming language
- Why I Switched to Git From Mercurial
- The Typesafe Team: The great programming gurus behind the "next SpringSource"
- Flex UI State Transitions
- FW/1, WireBox and ValidateThis
- CUBRID 8.4.0 has arrived w/ x2 faster database engine!
- Variable Reference Code Highlighting and Hide selection features of Visual Studio 2010
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Dependency Injection
- Cross-platform mobile development: worth pursuing, or a mirage?
- ASP.NET MVC and Multiple Submit Buttons
- Bluetin Free WordPress Theme
- Java sucks, Groovy and C# rock!
- The Game of Life in Octave
- Book Recommendations: Ruby
- DZone Interviews: Peter Gromov on IntelliJ's Groovy support
- Book Review for "Camel in Action"
- Dont fix invisible bugs
- Real time monitoring of PHP applications with websockets and node.js
- Colony: an upcoming open-source modularity framework for Python (and more)
- Whats new for web designers May 2011
- MapReduce: A Soft Introduction
- Java EE 6 Overview
- Scala Becomes a Platform
- Scala Books
- Augmented Reality RPG
- Thats a HUGE List! WP7 Jump List
- On Combining Actors & Shared Data Do You Feel Lucky?
- uberSVN: The Best is Yet to Come!
- Android vs iOS; A Usability Battle
- The top 20 strongholds for desktop Linux
- Sloth Crosses Road
- Serpent Still Lifes
- Good For Me
- Animated Retro Movie Poster
- Cow Crash Coincidences Culminate in Cowshed Conflagration
- Ultraviolet Spy Pen
- 3 Bears
- Little Macs
- 20 Funniest Captcha Art Pics
- How Mobile Phone are Made
- Beulah Land
- Civil War Photobomb
- The Backwards Life of Sam Klemke
- Weedrobes: Prom Dress Created from Yucca Plant
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- World's Smallest Postal Service
- Stay Puft S'More
- R2D2 Smoker
- Superman in the UK
- The Accidental Sea
- Don't Break The Bottle CorkScrew
- Wicked Witch of the East Bookmark
- Zebra is a Jumping Horse
- Women Falling Down in Romantic Comedies
- The Fifty Funniest Movie Title Translations
- I Am Your Grandma
- Disney Princesses as the Seven Deadly Sins
- Daniel Kish Uses Sound To See
- A Very Useful Little Black Book
- Retro USB Typewriter
- A Love Story In Milk
- Genius & InsaniTea Tea Bags
- Why It's Getting Harder and Harder to Remember Things as You Get Older
- Panda Revolution
- No Farting On The School Bus!
- Dancing on the Street
- SLR Camera Simulator | Simulates a digital SLR camera
- FitText - A plugin for inflating web type
- National Jukebox LOC.gov
- Layer Styles
- Story of the Tokelau Teenagers Lost in the Ocean for 51 Days: Newsmakers: GQ
- NonBlocking.io - Malte Ubl's Asynchronous Identity Disorder: How to make WIFI work at tech conferences...
- Nanolaw with Daughter (Ftrain.com)
- tooltipsy - jQuery tooltip plugin for control-obsessed designers.
- Creative Brainstorming: 50 Examples of The Logo Design Process - Noupe Design Blog
- Tim Van Dammes Instapaper iPad redesign
- LLVM Project Blog: What Every C Programmer Should Know About Undefined Behavior #2/3
- (500) http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- How the Internet is Revolutionizing Education - TNW Industry
- Lockitron Lets You Unlock Your Door With Your Phone
- Rails 3 Performance - Not Good Enough | TST Media Blog
- Two Cats In A Sack: Designer-Developer Discord
- I, Cringely Blog Archive Why Microsoft bought Skype - Cringely on technology
- "Reality 86'd" A film by David Markey on Vimeo
- Surfin' Safari - Blog Archive WebKit Remote Debugging
- elasticsearch - - Open Source, Distributed, RESTful, Search Engine
- Seth's Blog: The future of the library
- Is a Well-Lived Life Worth Anything? - Umair Haque - Harvard Business Review
- Philip Greenspun's Weblog Soft housing prices: Maybe Americans just arent dumb enough to keep buying houses?
- Journal of Eivind Uggedal
- ostinelli|net A comparison between Misultin, Mochiweb, Cowboy, NodeJS and Tornadoweb
- Top 10 Awesome Android Features that the iPhone Doesn't Have -- (Lifehacker)
- Women Be Moviegoin' [Box Office]
- The United States Has Maxed Out Its Credit Card [Debt]
- Fast Food Moguls Continue to Live Far Longer Than You Will [Trendwatch]
- Steven Tyler: 'Gay Sex Doesn't Do It For Me,' But I Did Like Heroin Up My Butt [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Actor Got His Beard Pregnant So He'd Seem Straight? [Blind Items]
- British Education Minister Rips Off Wikipedia [Plagiarism]
- CNN's First Openly Gay News Anchor Is Not Anderson Cooper [Media]
- The Latest Rapey IMF Chief News: Positive ID [Updates]
- Stephen Hawking: Not Religious [Quoted]
- It's Still OK to Kill Yourself in Switzerland [Tourism]
- Texas Debates Harsh Catfish 'Noodling' Law [Video]
- Beware: NYC Bus Terminal Attracts 'Hustlers' [Briefly]
- Lazy Larry the Melatonin Brownie's 'Heinous' Marketing [Drugs]
- Supermarket Killer Asked for a Huge Knife Before Beheading [Crazies]
- IMF Chief Also Known as 'The Great Seducer' [Crime]
- Ahmadinejad 'Bewitched' by Magician Adviser [Magic]
- The Mystery of the Man Who Chronicled His Own Chilly Death [Jerry William McDonald]
- The Best Moment from Tonight's Episode of Mob Wives [Video]
- Experience Azerbaijan's Eurovision Gold [Video]
- Scientists Discover An Obesity 'Master Switch' [Science]
- Relive the Moment Arnold and Maria Fell In Love [Memories]
- Michigan Doctor Seeks Justice for Cat Shot With Arrow [Cruelty]
- Meet the American-Led Mercenaries Protecting the U.A.E. from Protestors [Foreign Affairs]
- Why Is the Government Killing Sea Lions? [Animals]
- Don't Let One-Inch Hail Keep You From Your Riding Lawnmower [Video]
- Gene Simmons on His Anonymous Foes [Feuds]
- Planking the New Internet 'Craze,' as Long as You Don't Die [Fads]
- Miss USA Contestant Confesses to Identity Theft [Scandals]
- See Your Credit Rating in the VIP Room [The Rich]
- Two NYPD Cops Possible Suspects in Long Island Serial Killings [Updates]
|The Caucus: Gingrich Seeks to Clarify Comments...|
|God Is Telling New Jew Glenn Beck To Hold Rally...|
|Creating More Export Opportunities for American...|
|Sizing Up Iowa Without Huckabee|
|Newt: Forget What I Said Yesterday!|
|Courting a Border Governor (Nebraska's, That Is)|
|Kama Sutra for policy wonks: Newt Gingrich...|
wall street j.
|Google to Sell Its First Bond|
|Barnes & Noble's Nook: Gadget Review|
|College Grad? Professionalism is Critical for...|
|Lessons in Adaptation: Winning the War in Iraq,...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Patient Care in the Cloud, Reverse Innovation...|
|Five Keys to Creating an Uplifting Service Culture|
|The iPad Is A $500 Kid's Game|
|Bill Gross says 10-year yield could go as high...|
|Dominique Strauss-Kahn is denied bail and will...|
|Abukai: Generate Expense Reports With A Snapshot|
|LinkedIn Shares Start Trading Thursday (Jay...|
|VMware Buys Shavlik - a Cloud Management...|
|Former Yahoo CTO Ari Balogh Joins StumbleUpon...|
|The future of technology and its impact on work|
|Grab a Refurbished 3G Samsung Galaxy Tab for $280|
|40% off at PragProg on Ruby and Rails titles|
|Tradeshift Secure $7 Million in Funding for...|
|Proud Parents Name Their Baby Girl...|
|Hawking: Heaven a fairy story for people afraid...|
|Fukushima Reactor 1 melted down, 2 and 3 may...|
|Whats Next for Thrillist?|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Lodsys Responds to Controversy Over iOS...|
|Sony Begins Phased Restoration of PlayStation...|
|iPhone 5 wont have NFC according to Bernstein...|
|TWiT 301: Wanna Buy A Brick?|
|Mass overhaul of digital copyright laws mooted|
|Disturbed Lady Begs for Divorce on Jane Pratt's...|
|Finally: ICC issues arrest warrant for Gaddafi|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Drive-By Shooting Kills Cali Swag District...|
|Survivor Winner Boston Robs on His $1 Million...|
|The 5 Craziest Buildings Ever Proposed With a...|
|The Kids Homemade Speed Boat|
|Winner of Worlds Best Beard Features A Moose...|
|Honest Chain Restaurant Menus|
|Four people hospitalised in Italian ham fight|
|Shipwrecks of Aden|
|Poorly Dressed: The Force Is Strong With This Juan|
|J. Lo Has Sound Dramz!|
|Brothers Dance Step Duel|
|Stop calling mee Floyd !!!|
|Space Shuttle Pictures: 12 Endeavour Images to...|
|10 Cars That Deserved to Fail|
|Knex Laptop Stand and Cooling Pad|
|Its King In NY|
|TV Talk: Catchphrase Quiz|
|Make Craters with Mini-Meteors|
|Creating a digital ballet dancer who twirls...|
|How-To: Office Supply X-Wing|
|Stinky Maps: the App That Lets You Follow Other...|
|Season finales of Supernatural and Big Bang...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|The Truth About Relationships|
|Seaports need a plan for weathering climate...|
|USS President (1800)|
|Video: Robotic Exoskeleton Helps Paralyzed...|
|I Miss Him.|
|Rare British Butterflies See 600% Increase in...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|U.S. Fed Court Upholds Calif. Carbon Curbs|
|Book Review: The Ragged Edge of the World|
|Ruff part of town: Ask Umbra on dog-friendly...|
|The Orchidarium Professor Ruth Cardoso: A...|
|Are humans reshaping Earth?|
|Monocolumn: NYC Series Disused Railway...|
|Belmont Freeman: Kevin Roche: Architecture as...|
|Web Designers, Get Out There and Make Something!|
|2 designers + 1 BMW 328 @ Mille Miglia|
|NY Design Week 2011: The Nightstands, Pin-Up...|
|The Sherpa Phenomenon|
|Gallery: Alyssa Monks Warped Wet Bodies|
|BUMPS In Beijing: Breaking Free From Drab Slabs|
|Black Rock Studio / Weddle Gilmore Black Studio|
|Banksys Real Name is|
|Business Sense from Nick Campbell: Normal...|
|Touch Skittles on YouTube|
|Are You Effective Or Just Efficient?|
|Being Organized Saves More Than Time|
|Ask Unclutterer: Concert tickets|
|The New Old Age: My Solution to the Driving...|
|My Free Webinar Today: How to Create Powerful...|
|Cooking With Green Garlic|
|Post-Workout Vegetarian Snacks That Are Packed...|
|America's Best Hikes|
|15 Healthy Snacks Under 150 Calories|
|Jason Wus online expansion|
|RIHANNA!? WTF Are You Doing!?!|
|How Does This Work?|
|Incredible Pointy-Toed Mexican Boots Poised To...|
|10 Sexiest Celebrity Bad Guys|
|20 Pairs of Summer Shoes, from $50 to $537.90|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Shoot a Rifle|
|First Look: Gant Rugger Pre-Fall 2011|
|Il Bisonte Freelancer Laptop Bag|
|Celtics' Rivers regrets timing of trading Perkins|
|We Are All Dave McKenna CI [Solidarity]|
|NFL, players resume mediation|
|Spy Shots: Spy Shots: Scion FR-S caught...|
|Taking stock of baseball's hottest rookies|
|Clijsters to play at French Open (AP)|
|The TINTIN Poster!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Colombiana - Trailer|
|Michael Bay Offers $25,000 Reward for Twins...|
|First Poster: Steven Spielbergs The Adventures...|
|Jim Jarmusch Making Vampire Film with Michael...|
|Rapper Cassidy -- Suspect in MURDER Case|
|'Survivor': Boston Rob speaks!|
|Prince Harry's 'Brilliant' Best Man Speech and...|
|Milla Jovovich Drops Details & Title For...|
|Earl Sweatshirt Speaks|
|Kanye West, Stevie Wonder To Headline Austin...|
|Tegan and Sara Member Blasts Tyler, The Creator...|
|Lil Wayne uses 'Unplugged' performance to...|
the big picture
|Dogs in the news|
|New York Photos of the Week May 6 May 13|
|Monday, 16 May 2011|
|Ugo - Check point Charlie 22 years later|
|dont c r y for me|
|Parallel Image [Environment, Objects] -...|
|Comic for May 16, 2011|
|Fill The Space|
|The future of the library|
|Naughty bedtime book hits bestseller list|
|How Much Traffic Does a Google Doodle Drive?...|
|Letters to the President: #846 'Take it easy'|
|New ways to work: Sococo and Gigwalk|
|bin Laden, dead at last|
|Posts from 05/16|
|Neurofeedback treatment for PTSD?|
|Waiver-mania: Now, nursing homes lobby for...|
|The Camilla Series, no. 4|
|The Last Week in Signal|
|Google I/O 2011!!1!|
|Deleted Facebook Account|
|How Netflix is Hurting Youtube|
|Three best shots|
|Aim for better than now.|
|RSS and CSS and Zeldman|
|Place For Trace|
|Ethan on serendipity and cosmopolitanism|
|Obviously LL Bean is *not* listening to the...|
|New Audio: Tom's Reading The Little BIG Things|