- Ask me anything...
- Reddit. What is the most bigoted/ignorant thing that has ever been said to you?
- TIL that all new special agents in the FBI must visit the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum "to see...
- IAMA guy who uses a Metal Detector to find old coins, jewelry, civil war relics & misc. sought after...
- IAmA Request: Someone who won $1,000 after taking the survey on the end of their receipt.
- What are your dumbest drunken accidents?
- TIL partisanship trumps the law: every single Democrat-appointed judge has upheld Obamacare and every...
- I work in the Adult Film industry. AMA.
- "I'm not a meteorologist. All I know is 90 percent of the scientists say climate change is occurring....
- Maybe THIS is why they are such a great football team.
- TIL that Charles Schulz never liked the name "Peanuts" which was forced upon him by his...
- This is a photograph, not a painting.
- I went the extra mile for a customer and ended up not regretting it in a service industry.
- Firetruck Game!
- Cooling system of Fukushima plant's No. 1 reactor was not functioning before tsunami
- More of this please
- People of the world, Spain is in a revolution! But the media is trying to cover everything, so hear me
- UK government's terrorism watchdog has warned police not to misuse anti-terror laws to round up innocent...
- I think the boyfriend won this one.
- TIL that, in addition to the ironic cruelty of the word "Lisp" having an "S" in it, the...
- Saudi woman drives her own car for four days, world doesn't implode.
- A comic I made illustrating how I imagine LA Noire plays out.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent FREE today on OnLive - use promo code THANKYOU (x-post from /r/gamedeals)
- If this doesn't blow your mind back to the 90's, you might be too young.
- TIL you can watch all episodes of X-Men: The Animated Series on Marvel's official website.
- A Sonic Unleashed single-stage speedrun that will probably melt your face
- Why don't we punish non-violent offenders with fines and community service instead of sending them into our...
- i dont think ill be playing it anymore.
- Everyday around the world innocent people, many of them children, are killed or injured by millions of...
- If You Don't Like This, Then You Don't Like Sports
- When Scissors Finally Gave Us Something Else To Do With Rock and Paper
- "I'm Like a Shot of Levittown Right In Your Ass"
- Le Pen Is Mightier Than His Sword
- Okay, That's Cool
- What A Weird, Weird Shame
- If Proust Had Been Born One Century Later
- It Looks Delicious Either Way
- One Day, We'll All Look Old (We Hope)...
- But For His Billions and His Incredibly Popular Site, Would Anyone Like Mark Zuckerberg?
- A Big Difference Between France and Italy
- Because She Stopped For Death Exactly 125 Years Ago Yesterday . . .
- The Echo Chamber Known As Literary Criticism
- Too Cool for School
- The Sad Paradox About Presidential Candidates
- That's Happiness
- I'm Sorry, Corporate America, But I Find This A Positive Development
- Surgeons Are Smart; Nuke Plant Operators, Apparently Not
- Is 'Intellectual' Really a Four-Letter Word?
- Natural Fakery: Strange, Beautiful Lighting
- Mitt Romney Should Channel Nathan Thurm
- Say What You Want About Me But Please Use Proper Case Correctly.
- Did People Literally Go To California To Die? Do They Still?
- And For Her Talent, Miss Cell #358 Will...Dig A Tunnel!
- Jesus Didn't Know; Fortunately, Brian Haubert and Kevin Brown Do
- Not Gaga Over Gaga
- Who Says These Buildings Are That Ugly?
- What Is It Like Inside Noam Chomsky's Mind?
- We Used To Suck. Come On - With That Candor, How Can You Not Try Our New Product?
- And So Our Descent Into Terminal Self-Referentiality Continues
- Binge drinkers have a decreased ability to learn new verbal information
- Mubarak's Wife Turns Over Some Assets to Egyptian Government
- The 1.3 Million-Pound Rockets That Shot Endeavour Into Space
- Project Aura: Bicycle Safety Lighting System
- Jerry Lewis retiring from MDA telethon in Sept.
- HP Unveils Non-Computer For Those Who Don't Need A Computer
- 96 Minutes Without a Heartbeat
- The Pirate Bay Ships New Servers to Mountain Complex
- Jon Stewart to Bill OReilly: Fox News is a selective outrage machine(VIDEO)
- Fox will reboot 'The Flintstones'
- SETI Turns Radio Telescopes Toward Candidate Planets, Listening for Life
- Flying Poodle Falls from the Sky
- Apple, Google, Facebook to talk privacy with Senate
- Details for PlayStation Network and Qriocity Customer Appreciation Program in North America
- Sure thing, I'd LOVE to help you move out of your two bedroom apartment! - The Oatmeal
- REPORT: Deal touted as 'biggest domestic spending cut ever' will actually cost $3 billion more...
- Can't Afford A Stand-Up Desk? Try Standing Clock App
- Judge rules Toyota must face unintended acceleration lawsuit
- SNL with Ed Helms: The Best & Worst Skits (VIDs)
- EFF: Documenting Tools for Beating Internet Censorship
- Fox News Claims Console Gaming is Dying, Nintendo Disagrees
- Which Countries Have the Best (and Worst) Credit Ratings?
- Malt-O-Meal's 'Green' Anti-Box Campaign is Half in the Bag
- Next Skype chapter: Extraordinary enterprise play?
- Slick social engineers to test their schmooze power at Defcon 19
- Archaeologists Bring Mona Lisa's Top Model to Light
- Secrets Behind Hollywoods Greatest Movie Posters
- UPS Rolls Out Plastic Delivery Truck
- Google News Redesign Introduces New Features & Interface
- Skype's Rollercoaster History [INFOGRAPHIC]
- SEC Cuts A Deal With Company Accused Of Bribery
- CNN Makes Big Move In Washington Bureau
- 'SICK OF THE TEARS'
- WATCH: Iowan Calls Newt 'An Embarrassment' For Criticizing Ryan Medicare Plan
- U.S. Official Warns Of 'Potentially Devastating Effects' From Solar Storms
- Paul Ryan Not Running For Senate
- Democrats Request Investigation Into Gas Price Fixing
- ONE CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT
- Mississippi Flood Evacuees Move Into Katrina Enclave
- Nurses Attack: Hospital Workers Fight Layoffs By Blasting Executives
- Stewart Blasts Fox News In Debate With O'Reilly
- Source: NATO Helicopters Return Fire After Being Attacked From Across Pakistan Border
- Schwarzenegger Fathered A Child With Member Of Household Staff
- Local Intelligence Officials: Two Pakistani Troops Wounded In NATO Helicopter Incursion
- IMF Chief Jailed Without Bail
- Man Who Ran $100 Million Ponzi Scheme Gets 10 Years In Prison
- Obama's Next Job?
- NFL Lockout Remains In Place
- Late Returns: Will Ames Straw Poll Be Pawlenty's Waterloo?
- Libya Says Telecoms Staff To Act As Shield Against NATO
- EPA Delays Toxic Pollution Regulations Indefinitely
- Award Rebuffs Critics Of DADT-Ending Survey
- MAJOR MORTGAGE FIRMS ACCUSED OF FRAUD
- Who Can Authorize Charter Schools?
- Healthcare Costs Double In Less Than A Decade
- Washington Post Disputes Study Touting Drudge's Influence
- Fired General Stanley McChrystal Gets Into The Lobbying Business
- GOP Congressman Afraid To Openly Criticize Afghanistan War
- Another State To Slash Unemployment Benefits
- NYT Public Editor Calls For New Editorial Policy Governing Use Of The Word 'Torture'
- So, you know, be on the look out for that. And, you know, be careful when anyone loves you.
- The Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon
- Bad Education
- Greetings, True Believers!
- Yay Carolyn! Yay GameSpot!
- "It was a good thing to have a couple of thousand people all rigid and frozen together, in the palm of...
- So how much does an F-35 actually cost?
- "Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." Harper Lee
- "People generally think you're mad... That's sort of the point."
- Now what if we could get X11 running in this thing?
- I wish this Calvin and Hobbes game really existed.
- "No, no, you can just talk to the comedian anytime!"
- "What I wanted was to create a prophet"
- No tights. No flights.
- Women Now Empowered By Everything A Woman Does, including getting sick in dresses
- Open access for the win.
- Unsightly money cluttering up your house?
- The town on the wrong side of America's drug war
- dance film, wim vandekeybus
- Interactive map of US foreign aid
- And the entire marvelous panorama of the war passed before my eyes
- Hit me up!
- Ain't No Party Like a Leninist Party
- Seattle man captures night sky in 37,440 exposures
- This movie is 100% realistic
- A cure for AIDS?
- Heaven's Not on His Mind
- One-Man Show
- I want my edition with the subtraction!
- Supreme Court: Police Dont Need Warrant To Kick Your Door Down, Shoot Your Dog and related posts
- Queen Elizabeth II Visits Ireland, First Trip By British Monarch In 100 Years (VIDEO) and related posts
- Peter Jackson's and Steven Spielberg's Tintin Trailer and related posts
- Official: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play on sale at Verizon May 26 for $199, pre-orders begin May 19 and related...
- Courtr says it is reasonable for police to breakin if evidence is being destroyed and related posts
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play smartphone shipment stolen and related posts
- Stew Over This One--A Marriage Made in Heaven or in Hell? 'Family Guy' Creator Seth MacFarlane to...
- Stephen Hawking: Heaven is just a fairy story and related posts
- Family Guys Seth MacFarlane to Reboot the Flintstones and related posts
- Brad Pitt's 'The Tree of Life' an unashamedly epic reflection on love and loss - Cannes Film Festival and...
- NFL Owners are Granted Extended Stay From the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and related posts
- Queen begins historic Ireland visit and related posts
- Jon Stewart And Bill O'Reilly Debate Common's White House Appearance (VIDEO) and related posts
- IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Denied Bail in Sex Case and related posts
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He Fathered A Love Child, Why Maria Shriver Left Him and related posts
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered a Love Child and related posts
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Paternity Scandal! Governator & Maria Shriver Split Over Affair With Household Help...
- Karin Badt: Cannes 2011: Rising Star Jessica Chastain Plays Grace in Malick's Tree of Life and related posts
- Teaser Trailer for The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn and related posts
- Bing Makes Search Social with Help from 500 Million Friends: New social features in Bing let users make...
- Donald Trump Not Running for President, Not Fired from CELEBRITY APPRENTICE and related posts
- Majority of Pakistanis suffering greif over Osama Bin Laden's death and related posts
- First Look At Tintin Posters! and related posts
- NFL LOCKOUT UPDATE: 8th Circuit Court Rules to Leave Stay In Place; Lockout Remains and related posts
- Android Gingerbread Coming Soon for Samsung Galaxy Devices and related posts
- TERMINATED: Schwarzeneggers Split After Arnold Admits To Fathering Child With The Maid and related posts
- President McAleese: Queen's visit an extraordinary moment in Irish history and related posts
- Sony Offers 2 Free PS3 or PSP Games For Download As Part Of PlayStation Network Hack Apology and related posts
- France Reacts to Dominique Strauss-Kahn's Arrest and related posts
- Why do one-in-five American voters now believe Osama bin Laden is still alive? and related posts
- Arnie admits lovechild triggered marriage split - Bangkok Post
- On Newt Gingrich's careless right-on-right attack - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Feudal IMF job process must change - Financial Times
- Paul Ryan out, Tommy Thompson could be in for GOP in Wisconsin Senate race - Los Angeles Times
- World's newspapers keep spotlight on Strauss-Kahn - CNN International
- Sony's Stringer Calls Hacker Attack 'Hiccup' in Company's Online Strategy - Bloomberg
- Mubarak relinquishes properties and assets in Egypt seeking release from jail - Ahram Online
- Bomb scare precedes royal visit to Ireland - Macleans.ca (blog)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger love child reignites debate about private lives of ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Businesses assess impact of royal visit - Irish Times
- 'The Tree of Life': Jessica Chastain on her Cannes debut - Entertainment Weekly
- Mubarak's wife released - justice ministry - Herald Sun
- Did Strauss-Kahn predict his own downfall? - Toronto Star
- Pitt: 'Don't get me started' on religion - msnbc.com
- Royal visit: Your views - BBC News
- Health Buzz: Patients May Suffer From Delusional Infestations - U.S. News & World Report
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn: What's next for the jailed French presidential hopeful? - CNN (blog)
- In-camera session: The ultimate betrayal - DAWN.com
- McQueen Elizabeth, Barack O'Bama and the Luck of the Irish - TIME (blog)
- Mississippi Diversion Cuts Threat to Cities, Refineries - San Francisco Chronicle
- Flood woes hit US economy with Miss. River closure - Forbes
- Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly: Common Controversy Showdown - ABC News (blog)
- Brazil wants IMF chief from emerging nation: source - Reuters
- Queen Elizabeth II makes historic peace trip to Ireland - Times LIVE
- FRENCH SOCIALISTS PREFER HOLLANDE TO AUBRY - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia
- No way fans are voting Hines Ward off 'DWTS' - ESPN
- Brad Pitt: "I've Got Issues" With My Religious Upbringing - Us Magazine
- Bin Laden omitted from Obama's stump speech - Los Angeles Times
- War crimes prosecutor targets Muammar Gaddafi and allies - Daily News & Analysis
- Bomb find mars UK's monarch visit to Ireland - Sydney Morning Herald
- Homebuilders missing out on economic recovery
- Quilt Passions
- Pajamas Media » The Agency That Would Not Die
- Abbas' Op-Ed Hammers Last Nails in Oslo Accords
- Schwarzenegger: There Were More Than One Mistress
- Canada home resales fall on tighter mortgage rules
- Ohio executes man who said he didn't recall crimes
- The Failure of American Schools
- Inspired by Facebook, Israeli couple Lior and Vardit Adler name their baby daughter 'Like' | Information,...
- Blood Test Can Determine How Quickly Body Is Aging
- Gingrich Neutered By Angry Iowan (VIDEO) | Politics + Balderdash = POLDERDASH
- Teachers Unions: Government's Education Crooks
- Regulator sues Starbucks for firing a dwarf in Texas
- Blago judge: Obama unaware of any seat swap bid
- The Myth of Israel's Pre-1967 Borders | NewsReal Blog
- Ajax drops championship trophy during victory tour
- Australian beer hopes to boldly go into space
- Surprise! Obama's ACORN Thugs Are Alive And Preparing for 2012
- Prosecutor: Unruly passenger tried to kill himself
- 5 Surprising Things About Sex Women Might Be Scared to Tell Men
- Kerry says relations with Pakistan at crossroads
- Natasha Dern: Why Do We Fear an Empty Mind?
- Goodbye Goodyear blimps -- Hello Goodyear Zeppelins
- US woman, Disney settle theme park groping suit
- Protesters Interrupt TX Church Service to Shout Anti-Israel Slogans | The Blaze
- US Needs to Plow $2T Into Infrastructure - America has fallen behind Brazil, China, India
- Appellate Court Questions Plaintiffs' Standing To Challenge Health Care Law | TPMDC
- Neanderthals Made Last Stand at Subarctic Outpost?
- Microsoft releases newest Security Intelligence Report
- Schwarzenegger fathered child with household staff member
- Fallen Qaddafi Soldiers Get Respect, if Not Honors
- Harmon Killebrew, Twins Hall of Fame Slugger, Dies at 74
- Profit Rises at Wal-Mart, but U.S. Sales Languish
- Pressure Eases on Mississippi River Levees
- Christie Says No to 2012 Bid, but G.O.P. Keeps Calling
- Mubaraks Wife Turns Over Millions in Assets
- Libyan Oil Minister Defects to Tunisia
- H.P. Profit Up 5%, but PC Sales Are Declining
- Schwarzenegger Fathered Child Out of Wedlock
- Pakistan and NATO Forces Exchange Fire
- Out of Politics and Closet, McGreevey Pursues Dream to Join Clergy
- NATO Helicopter Attacks Pakistani Army Post
- Bomb Found in Ireland Hours Before Queen Arrives
- Costly Hairstyle Is a Beauty Trend That Draws Thieves Notice
- Lens: White House Stops Post-Speech Photo Ops
- Schwarzenegger Reveals He Had Child With Staffer
- Police Find Explosive Device on Bus in Ireland
- The Appraisal: A Perch Above Brooklyn, Going Once, Going Twice ...
- As Bonds Appeals Verdict, Jurors Who Convicted Him Are Watching
- Hoping Third Party Is Charm, Industrialist Jolts House Race
- Memo From France: Questions Raised About a Code of Silence
- In Georgia, Court Ruling Could Close Some Schools
- Rays 6, Yankees 5: Amid Tension, Yanks Slump Reaches 6
- Sidebar: Weighing the Place of a Judge in a Club of 600 White Men
- New York Investigates Banks Role in Fiscal Crisis
- Orchestras on Tour: Names Strike a False Note
- Ultimatum Holding Up Trade Deals
- On Baseball: In Getting Stars to Backpedal, Yankees Make Point
- For Elite Club of Cabbies, Only a Lexus Will Suffice
- Political Memo: Trump Bows Out, but Spotlight Barely Dims
- Climate Science-Defying Paper Yanked for Plagiarism
- Fujifilm's Rugged Camera Is Rough Around the Edges
- Why America's Funniest Home Videos Won't Die
- Wired.com Video Feature: Creating the Nebula, Part I
- Air Force's New Target: Mojave Ground Squirrel
- Pissed-Off Painters Take Revenge
- Equation: Why Soda Goes Pop
- May 17, 1970: Heyerdahl's Ra II Sets Sail From Morocco
- Nebula Sculpture Pushes Limits of Art, Engineering
- Sharing Information Corrupts Wisdom of Crowds
- Gadhafi's New Weapon: Floating Bombs Filled With Dummies
- Visa Digital Wallet Accelerates Mobile Payments Race
- New Yorker Sheds Light on NSA Wiretaps, Data Mining
- Lenovo's Wedgetop Burns Twice as Bright, Half as Long
- Bing Boosts Facebook Options to Outdo Google on Social Front
- Why Android Honeycomb Tablets Aren't Hot ... Yet
- Video: Solar Airplane's Maiden European Flight
- From Tragedy, Athlete Brains Offer Hope for Researchers
- Patent Firm Explains Why It Targets Developers, Not Apple
- A Vincent Black Shadow for the Modern Motorcycle Era
- Next-to-Last Shuttle Mission Rockets Into Orbit
- Schtick in a Box: The Secrets to Lonely Island's Success
- May 16, 1960: Researcher Shines a Laser Light
- Solar-Powered Survival Tool Puzzles as Much as It Impresses
- Twitter's New Comedy Genre: The 140-Character One-Liner
- Photo Gallery: DIY Lasers Are Irresistibly Dangerous
- Baby Squid, Bugs and Microbes Launched Into Space
- Review: Searching for Meaning in the Faces of L.A. Noire
- Ways to Watch The Next-to-Last Shuttle Launch
- What Green Technology Could Save the World?
- Swiped Tokens Expose Android Devices To Data Theft
- Gliese 581d Confirmed as 'Habitable' Exoplanet
- Miguel De Icaza Forms New Mono Company: Xamarin
- Fingerprint Scanner That Works From 6 Feet
- Public Face of Anonymous Leaves Group
- Bing Adds 'Like' Button
- Let Them Eat Khan Academy
- Can Computers Be Used To Optimize the US Tax Code?
- Groklaw Torch Handed To Mark Webbink
- Boot Linux In Your Browser
- Valve's Newell: One-Price-For-Everyone Business Model 'Broken'
- The Cost of US Security
- GSM Association Slams Euro Call For Ban On Wireless In School
- NSA CS Man: My Tracking Algorithm Was 'Twisted' By the Government
- The Challenges of Tapping Blood Flow For Power
- Tunnel Boring Machine Completes Hole Under Niagara Falls
- Think I'm Not American? Pass the Hamburgers.
- Air France 447 Black Boxes Readable
- Microsoft To Support CentOS Linux In Hyper-V
- Do Developers Really Need a Second Monitor?
- US Congress Tries To Cut Body Scanner Funding
- Why People Watch StarCraft, Instead of Playing
- Bill Clinton Suggests Internet Fact Agency
- Lodsys Responds To In-App Purchasing Patent Controversy
- Japan Says No To PlayStation Network Restart
- Ultramobile PC To Make a Comeback?
- Newly-Discovered Arm of Milky Way Gives Warped Structure
- New Alureon Rootkit Takes Malware To New Level
- US To Release International Cyber Strategy Today
- Space Shuttle Endeavour Blasts Off On Final Flight
- Kittens on a Roomba
- Pibloktoq: Psychology in the Arctic
- SparkFun's Autonomous Vehicle Competition
- Fight back against Sarkozy's EG8 -- an exercise in censorship and control dressed up as a technology summit
- Meet The Makers: Meredith Scheff
- One perfectly optimized gin n' tonic, three graphs
- How To: Harvest your own squid ink
- Link Hat
- Interview: Tim Ferriss
- Adventures of Tintin movie poster
- Knitted skeleton
- UK copyright reforms sound sane, useful
- Life with Ubuntu and a ThinkPad
- MacroWikinomics: nonthreatening web theory primer for business
- HOWTO Make an office-supply X-Wing Fighter
- Yale opens up image library, starts with 250,000 free images
- Large Iowa family endorses flameless heaters, harvest gold furnishings
- Nintendo 3DS license: We'll brick your device if we don't like your software choices, you have no privacy,...
- Dolly bookcase
- @PREPRESSHULK: TWITTERER SMASH PREPRESS COMEDY
- Frank Lloyd Wright-style PC case
- Guatemala: 27 massacred, decapitated in Petn by paramilitary drug gang Los Zetas
- Patent troll Lodsys explains itself
- Umetaturou's hyper-cute snapshots of a dog with stuff on its head
- New Order covered on ukelele: "Bizarre Love Triangle," by Witchger Boys
- The Sixth Gun - fun supernatural western comic book
- Gentleman sports unique haircut
- British Library: history of science fiction exhibit
- Space Shuttle Endeavour's launch, as seen through the clouds from a plane
- Surveillance cams at elementary schools monitor food intake
- Now that the Indiana Supreme Court thinks its okay for police to conduct illegal searches, one Indiana...
- Loaded shotgun? Check. Hunting turkeys in a tree stand? Check. Fark headline? (hint: Pennsylvania)
- Apparently Moldovan conservatives are still holding a grudge over the Ottoman Empire
- Burglar suspects explain they weren't breaking into a business to rob stuff, they were merely looking for a...
- Reporter gets the chance to ride along on British nuclear sub, cuddled up in his bunk with a torpedo. The...
- Winklebook is not to be
- Strip club texts 13-year-old boy, asking if he wants to "come and celebrate Osama bin Laden's death...
- Carpet cleaning company applies for business license under the name 'Rug Suckers'. The state spells their...
- Binge drinkers not member what said you good now
- Harrowing tales of WWI Captain revealed after being hidden in wardrobe for 40 years. Someone really should...
- China's weaponized watermelon program appears to be a huge success
- NATO helicopter and Pakistan ground troops exchange gunfire at Afghan border. Nothing to see here, just...
- Photoshop this peculiar passenger
- Super Cowboy USA Hot Dog Rocket Ship American Cleaners Number One
- Driving lesson goes horribly, awesomely wrong
- She really wanted to get into the HOV lane, so she gave birth at the bridge toll
- What do red bull, a pregnancy test, and royal wedding magazines have in common?
- If this man really was a ninja robber, why can we see his mugshot?
- Great news, Apple fans: you won't have to pretend to not care about not having a USB port on your iPhone...
- "Go on, let me borrow your Lamborghini. It's 2am, what's the worst that can happen?"
- The most detailed play-by-play of the bin Laden mission yet, which debunks pretty much everything every...
- 70% percent of Americans say expensive gas is a financial hardship and is straining their families. The...
- Worlds first full-face transplant gives press conference, kills Nicholas Cage
- Geez, the Doc always told me it was the DT's
- Construction of new homes plummeted in April - AOL News
- Ohio executes man who said he didn't recall crimes - AP - msnbc.com
- Bike to Work Day 2011 in San Diego: Cycle to your job - YAHOO!
- For a Little Old Lady in Selma - DAILY KOS
- UK pledges to cut carbon emissions in half by 2025 - AP - msnbc.com
- Yemeni officials: apparent al-Qaida attack kills 3 - AP - msnbc.com
- The Hanover Insurance Group Names Kelly Stacy Regional President, Northeast - Yahoo Finance
- Hall of Famer Harmon Killebrew dies at 74 - YAHOO!
- World Bank: US Dollar Dominance to End by 2025 - Myfoxdc.com
- Bulls Trying to Maintain Edge After Routing Heat - New York Times Blogs
- 'Two and a Half Men's' Chuck Lorre, Ashton Kutcher Meet (Photo) - Hollywood Reporter
- Foreclosures fall in Mass. - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- How Two and a Half Men Landed Ashton Kutcher - YAHOO!
- Study shows population growth, urbanization could reduce Southern forests over next 50 years - Daily Press
- Global Recovery Fears Stalking Markets - ABC News
- France to host Ryder Cup in 2018 - YAHOO!
- PlayStation Network not up in Japan due to security concerns - CBS News
- Paul Ryan won't run for US Senate - YAHOO!
- Activists to patrol Libyan seas for tuna poachers - YAHOO!
- GM Electric Motors Plant is First for Major U.S. Automaker - Yahoo Finance
- 3 actors and an athlete aim for `Dancing' finals - Forbes
- Fans view: Zebras hand Bulls victory over Miami Heat - YAHOO!
- FDA panel to weigh revoking key use of Abbott drug - YAHOO!
- Carla Bruni, Sarkozy's wife, is pregnant - United Press International
- Pressure Eases on Mississippi River Levees - New York Times
- Euro higher but vulnerable to Greek debt issues - Reuters
- Amazon Appstore Snags Exclusive Games From PopCap - PC Magazine
- Official: 4 reporters held in Libya to be freed - msnbc.com
- Construction of new homes plummeted in April - Forbes
- BAE Systems fined up to $79 million in US case - Forbes
- Chinese Watermelons Exploding Like 'Land Mines'
- Wacky Warning Labels Contest Names 5 Frivolous Finalists
- WATCH: Pet Chimpanzee Goes Bananas In Kansas City
- Porn Stars Wondering If They Made Bin Laden's Porn Stash
- PILLOW FIGHT TURNS UGLY
- Bloody Rules! State's Rare Burger Ban Makes Red Meat Illegal
- Jock Dolphins Flip Out (VIDEO)
- Man To Eat 25,000th Big Mac
- Pencil Sharpener 'Museum' Finds New Home
- Baby Named After Facebook Feature
- Brazilian Woman Legally Entitled To Masturbate At Work
- Ex-head Of Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs Dies At 89
- Take It From Super Genius Stephen Hawking, 'There Is No Heaven'
- WATCH: Couple Claims To Be Jesus And Mary Magdalene
- China's Largest City Imposes One-Dog Limit
- Jailed Man Had Cheese, Not Cocaine: Sheriff Says
- Doggie Bag Ignites Bomb Scare in Long Island Court
- 10 Million Little Monsters!
- PHOTOS: Royal Wedding Inspires Incredibly Bad Souvenirs
- DOES CHUCK E. CHEESE PROMOTE GAMBLING?
- Chuck E. Cheese Sued For Promoting Gambling With Kids
- 'Batman' Beatdown On The Las Vegas Strip (VIDEO)
- Boys' Suspension For Farting On School Bus Won't Blow Over
- Autopsy Complete On Yvette Vickers Mummified Remains
- Man Impaled Through Neck, Survives (VIDEO)
- Cop Allegedly Caught Having Sex With Cross-Dressing Prostitute
- Baby Leopards, Panthers, Monkeys And Bear Found In Man's Suitcases At Airport
- TESTING YOUR LUCK
- Fake Census Forms Ask Germans About Penis Size
- Ultimate Badass: Chuck Norris Jokes Even Funnier Six Years Later
- American Voices: Massachusetts Mayors Battle Melatonin Brownie
- Everyone But You Attending Some Important Meeting In Other Room
- [video] Teens Leading Search For Missing Friend So They Can Tell Her Who's Pregnant
- [audio] Business Card Confirms That Real-Estate Agent Is Eddie Money
- American Voices: Vatican Blames Man-Made Emissions For Global Warming
- Genuine Love And Respect Only Thing Holding Area Relationship Together
- Load Of Mulch Dumped In Kind Of Ballsy Location
- [audio] Laid-Off Zookeeper Goes On Tranquilizing Spree
- Strongside/Weakside: Animal Kingdom
- Man Eating Cashew Butter Cant Believe He Wasted So Many Years Fucking Around With Peanut Butter
- [audio] McDonald's Stock Tumbles As Consumers Turn To Food
- Friends And Family Worry As Athlete May Be Permanently Stuck In Zone
- Elderly Couple To Try Peacefully Dying Together Again Tonight
- Gentle Ben Biographer's Shocking New Book Reveals Famous Bear's 28-Pine-Marten-A-Day Habit
- Nation Wrestling With Notion Of Mark Cuban Winning NBA Title
- HP Unveils Non-Computer For Those Who Don't Need A Computer
- Magazine: Our Annual Vanity Fair Issue
- [video] Update: Obama Yet Again Refrains From Obliterating Human Race
- Could Shackleford Win The Triple Crown? No Because He Didn't Win The Kentucky Derby
- Sportsgraphic: Career Highlights Of Phil Jackson
- Area Man Has Some Pretty Shitty Mob Ties
- American Voices: Bronx Zoo Loses Peacock
- Every Player Begins Hitting Home Runs After Copying Albert Pujols Stance, Swing
- Fan On The Street: On The Lakers Being Eliminated
- [audio] Surinamese Man Struggles To Write Great Surinamese Novel
- Justin Verlander Doesnt Bother Telling Parents Difference Between No-Hitter And Perfect Game
- Move Heavy Furniture More Easily with Aluminum Foil [Clever Uses]
- If Android Looked Like Windows Phone 7... [Video]
- How Self-Control Works, and How to Boost Your Willpower by Better Understanding It [Self-Control]
- How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Really Need? [Sleep]
- Quickly Type Domain Extensions on Your iPhone by Holding Down the .com Softkey [Video]
- Tildee Helps You Create and Search for Tutorials on Any Subject [Productivity]
- MoonPlayer Streams Video Playlists of Your Favorite Music [Streaming Video]
- Predator Locks and Unlocks Your PC with a USB Thumb Drive [Video]
- Beware the Hidden "Acquisition Fee" that Adds Thousands to the Price of a New Car [Loans]
- Stand or Die! Tracks Your Time Spent in Front of a Standing Desk [Webapp]
- Quickly View Your Bus Route's Upcoming Arrival Times with a Chrome Extension [Downloads]
- In Mid-May Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Lost Passwords, Searching Google, and Torrent Shortucts [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: Picture Ads Coming to Gmail [For What It's Worth]
- Ask Lifehacker Live: Adam Pash Is In [Ask Lifehacker Live]
- Plastic Jungle Exchanges Unwanted Gift Cards for Cash, Saves You Money with Discounts [Saving Money]
- Science reveals what you need to do to talk people into anything [Psychology]
- Avoid Being Late by Bringing Last-Minute Tasks With You [Etiquette]
- Add Plenty of Storage to Your Desk with this Clever DIY Hack [DIY]
- A Waterproof Case To Use Your iPad or Kindle In the Bath [Stuff We Like]
- iTunes' Genius Mix vs. Google Music's Instant Mix [In Brief]
- How to Deal with Deadbeats by Using Clever Tricks and Blackmail [Dark Side]
- BoxyTunes Turns Dropbox into a Cloud Music Player for iPhone and iPad [App Of The Day]
- The New Features of Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 3 [Screenshot Tour]
- Focus on a Different Productivity Strategy for Each Day of the Week [Productivity]
- The Best Instant Messaging Application for Mac [App Directory]
- Is the Data on My Android's Memory Card Safe If It's Lost or Stolen? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Productive Macs Bundle Offers Eight Mac Apps for a Serious Discount [Video]
- Check the Organic Egg Scorecard to Make Sure You're Eating Good Eggs [Food]
- This Is Lifehacker, Episode 9: Better Coffee, No-Knead Bread, and Cut an Onion Without Crying [The Show]
- Integrating Pandora API with MediaLibrary on Windows Phone 7
- Introducing the Google Fusion Tables API
- After Attachmate dumped his project, Miguel de Icaza starts over with an angel-funded Mono startup, Xamarin.
- ASP.NET Session vs ViewState
- Cezanne - Stunning Look & Feel Engine for Java
- The MVP Pattern
- The 4 rules of simple design
- Web Application Performance Tuning - Few Simple Steps
- Top 5 Developer Skills That Will Get You Hired or Promoted
- Making Blog with W3C Web Standards
- Why Object Caches need to be Memory-sensitive
- A Clean jQuery AJAX Alert Box Plugin Freebie
- Guarding Drools's performance
- Vaadin courses on JavaBlackBelt
- Check for URL existence with PHP
- Byteman Demo from JUDCon
- Lucene's indexing is fast!
- MVC for the Rest of Us
- An Update on Web Scraping with PHP
- The case for EJB3.0 as a distributed SOA
- Sharing MXML Layout Across Components
- Best Of The Week - 2011 - W20 - JavaCodeGeeks links
- Choosing the right web technology for business applications
- Generics, Static And Dynamic Types, Polymorphism: An Introduction - Java Tutorial
- Practices: Object Oriented Development Jan
- Griffon 0.9.3-beta-1 released
- LiveRebel 1.0 - A New Hope
- Design Meeting Patterns/Antipatterns
- What is Domain Driven Design?
- Running Java in the Cloud with Cloudbees
- The Stained Glass Windows of Grossmnster Cathedral
- Statistical Distribution Plushies
- The Noble Art of Sabrage
- Dolly Bookshelf
- Spock Cookie Jar
- The Town on the Wrong Side of the Fence
- A Theater Experience
- 10 Things You Dont Know About Tina Fey
- Tiny Homemade Skee Ball Machine
- The Alphabet of Video Game Characters
- These Disney Princesses Can Rescue Themselves, Thank You Very Much
- Babbage Engine Tech Support
- Tiffany Lamp Doubles As Boba Fett Helmet
- Inflatable Earbuds
- Enormous Real Life Version of Angry Birds
- Winner of Beard Competition Has the Norwegian Flag and a Moose on His Face
- Sumo Lake
- Marvin The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Knit Doll
- Cats in Tanks - Felines Take Over the World
- EOLE Wristwatch Concept is Powered by Blowing on the Face
- VW Van Shell Riveted to WWII Tank Chassis for Serious Off-Roading
- Eyewitness To History
- Vintage Posters of Online Brands
- Charlie Bit My Finger: The Horror Movie
- Busuu: A Language That Only 8 People Speak
- Cell Phones are Killing Bees
- Sloth Crosses Road
- Serpent Still Lifes
- Good For Me
- Animated Retro Movie Poster
- Cow Crash Coincidences Culminate in Cowshed Conflagration
- Ultraviolet Spy Pen
- 3 Bears
- Little Macs
- 20 Funniest Captcha Art Pics
- How Mobile Phone are Made
- Subtle Patterns | High quality patterns for your next web project
- Here's another Photo of the shuttle from my plane. on Twitpic
- L019: Bitcoin P2P Currency: The Most Dangerous Project We've EverSeen - Launch -
- The Lost Type Co-op
- Charges Against the N.S.A.s Thomas Drake : The New Yorker
- Mapreduce & Hadoop Algorithms in Academic Papers (4th update May 2011)
- How good is Googles Instant Mix? Music Machinery
- TextExpander sparkline snippet
- Stephen Hawking: 'There is no heaven; it's a fairy story' | Science | The Guardian
- Productive Macs - Mac OS X productivity software bundle
- Everyone sucks at interviewing. Everyone.
- Skeleton: Beautiful Boilerplate for Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Development
- Announcing Xamarin - Miguel de Icaza
- Merlin Mann - Merlin's Media - Video, Audio, Photos and More - Better.
- Lost Type Co-op | Browse Fonts
- Three things about my flight: I can lay down across 3 seats j... on Twitpic
- How Viral PDFs Of A Naughty Bedtime Book Exploded The Old Publishing Model | Fast Company
- The Tapir's Tale: A Not Very Short Introduction To Node.js
- Understanding the Fourier transform #AltDevBlogADay
- The Chilling Story of Genius in a Land of Chronic Unemployment
- Why I use git and puppet to manage my dotfiles
- Full Browser Width Bars
- Carousel: The best way to experience Instagram on your Mac
- A Re-introduction to the Chrome Developer Tools Paul Irish
- littlepsd - discover and share stunning free photoshop graphics
- Roseanne Barr on the Lack of Change in the TV Industry -- New York Magazine
- Your Nginx Configuration is Probably Wrong. It's ok. Mine was too. - Some Guy's Opinions Are Below
- Why Angry Birds is so successful and popular: a cognitive teardown of the user experience
- Disney Princess Demi Lovato Shares Her Bikini Pictures with the World [Gossip Roundup]
- Facebook Twins Will Take Hopeless Lawsuit to Supreme Court [Lawsuits]
- America's Saddest Man Eats 25,000th Big Mac Today [Usa]
- Gossip Girl Season Finale: Goodbye Love, Hello Lover [Recaps]
- Which Star Slept with Her Sister's Boyfriend? [Blind Items]
- Today in Stereotypical Violent Rapper News [Video]
- 'Consent,' And Other Dominique Strauss-Kahn Outrages [Scandals]
- Qaddafi Tries Old Mannequin Piloting a Boat Bomb Trick [Briefly]
- Ming Ming, World's Oldest Panda, Dies [Rip]
- The Schwarzenegger Love Child Scandal Has Arrived [Scandal]
- If the Cops Come Knocking, Don't Flush [Warnings]
- Paralyzed Student Retrofitted With Cyborg Capabilities In Time For Graduation [Video]
- Head, Chainsaw Found Lying Around On Coke Street [Crime]
- The Best Parts of Bill O'Reilly and Jon Stewart's Debate Tonight [Video]
- Jill Zarin's Internet Superfans Are Probably Just Jill Zarin [Lies]
- Stephen Colbert Bids Farewell to Mike Huckabee and Donald Trump [Video]
- How Viral Copies of a Naughty Bedtime Book Changed Publishing [Books]
- Jon Stewart Bummed Other News Got in the Way of Bin Laden's Porn Stash [Video]
- Charitable Couple Replaces Goat Killed by Cross-Dressing Bath Salter [Followups]
- Mubarak to Say 'Sorry' and Blame His Advisers [Egypt]
- Never Trust a Doctor Who Uses Toothpicks for Acupuncture [Idiots]
- Here's Ed Harris as Your HBO John McCain [Makeup]
- How Not To Be Scandalous in a Nightclub [Privacy]
- Did This Reality TV Mom Make Up Her Daughters' Illness? [Video]
- Comment of the Day: College for All! [We Read You]
- How A Facebook Page Turned Into a Deadly Internet Craze [Memes]
- The Difficult Return of Sarah Michelle Gellar [Trade Roundup]
- Mitt Romney Raises $10+ Million in Single Day [The Rich]
- Hate Crime Charges in McDonald's Transgender Beating [Video]
- Infuriating Twins Must Leave For Eternity, Court Rules [Losses]
|The Caucus: Race and Republican Attacks on Obama|
|Feds End Their Watch On Muslin Men, Newspaper...|
|Behind the Scenes: President Obama Surprises...|
|We Won't Have Donald Trump to Kick Around Anymore|
|NRCC Dumps Cash Into NY-26|
|Paul Ryan Won't Run for Senate in 2012|
|Senate tiptoes toward cutting subsidies for big...|
wall street j.
|NYSE Chief Woos European Regulators on Tie-Up|
|New York AG's Crackdown Offers Political Profits|
|Should I Refinance My Mortgage?|
|Why Cant You Buy a Big Bottle of Headache Pills...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Design Lessons from the Consumer at the Bottom...|
|Why Facebook Needs Sheryl Sandberg|
|The 10 Most Innovative Companies in Film|
|The Art Of The Pivot: Why And How To Reinvent...|
|Despite setbacks with the Nokia (NOK)/Microsoft...|
|NVIDIA CEO: Android Will Overtake iOS On...|
|Alt Search Engine blekko Partners with...|
|How Big is a Yottabyte? [Infographic]|
|Sprint CEO Hesse Says Recent Price Hikes...|
|Putting conference distractions to good use|
|Google Shows SXSW How The Conference Check-In...|
|Show HN: iPhone/iPod App to Find Domains|
|Creating a Unique Blog for your Business|
|Take A Video Tour Around The Lab That Inspired...|
|Family Guy Creator Given Permission To Remake...|
|North Carolina broadband bill would eliminate...|
|The 10 Hottest Private Companies in Tech [REPORT]|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Proposes Standard for Smaller SIM Cards|
|Sony Chief Defends Response to PlayStation Data...|
|Wi-Fi Calls on T-Mobile Are Now Free|
|Tech News Today 243: Ovi And Out|
|Google News undergoes major overhaul|
|"Sperm Whales Speak In Accents"|
|NLRB memo: More in store for businesses like...|
|Debt Ceiling Limits (1939- 2011)|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Watch: Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly Spar Over...|
|Dr. K's Rx for China|
|The 7 Most Condescending Sports Euphemisms|
|Seal Mocks Woman's laugh|
|Bitcoin, A Peer to Peer Currency|
|Fashion Scatterplot: How Good Clothing Looks...|
|Ajax goalkeeper drops trophy off bus (Video)|
|Shipwrecks of Aden|
|Failbook: There Are Some Things You Should Just...|
|I know, right?|
|Lindsay's Publicist Denies Any Nightclub...|
|Saran Wrap Over Toilet Bowl Prank|
|In Soviet Russia,|
|Climate Scientist Fears His "Wedges"...|
|Back from the Old World|
|Your Spaceship is (Almost) Ready|
|Soft Soap Surface Spiffer|
|Its King In NY|
|10 Incredible Wind Power Facts|
|Disease-Causing Compound Found in Air Clogged...|
|Mississippi river spillway opens to save New...|
|In the MakerShed: BrushBots|
|A Cross-Country Film Pilgrimage|
|Wednesday's comics bring us Mark Millar's...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|The History of Mickey Mouse|
|Aquarius to illuminate links between salt, climate|
|New Models Find that Gliese 581d is the First...|
|Women Are Evil By Nature|
|New Book Hits #1 On Amazon With the Help of Piracy|
|Michael Bierut: Seven Things Designers Can...|
|An Introduction To CSS3 Keyframe Animations|
|NY Design Week 2011: Beetle-Infested Table by...|
|Welcome to Pyongyang|
|Pic of the Day: A Tower of Babel Made Out of...|
|Archi-TYPE: 14 Buildings & Cities Made of Text|
|Links for 2011-05-16 [del.icio.us]|
|Banksys Real Name is|
|Business Sense from Nick Campbell: Normal...|
|Legion of Oakley|
|Facing Rejection? Here Are 5 Key Steps To...|
|Tuesdays Tip: Start Something|
|Strategies for staying motivated while...|
|Well: Six-Word Momoirs: The Contest Winners!|
|The Habit Course: A Simple Method for Powerful...|
|Six-Word Momoirs: The Contest Winners!|
|Running Workout: Outdoor Speed Play|
|Vacation Time: Cheaper = Better|
|15 Healthy Snacks Under 150 Calories|
|Footwear companies seek international growth as...|
|Why (and How) Our Family is Taking a Year Off|
|The Child With The $76,000 Bedroom [Video]|
|7 Ways to Ditch a Frenemy|
|Iowa Does Not Heart Newt|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Shoot a Rifle|
|Three Minutes with Matt Czuchry|
|Jonas Damons iPhone Alarm Dock|
|Source: Bergeron out Tuesday but 'doing great'|
|The Mystery Of The Mets Manbaby [What]|
|Hall of Famer Killebrew dies at 74|
|Video: Queensboro Bridge "Off-Ramp of...|
|Remembering the legend called 'Killer'|
|Jones, Heyward return to Braves lineup (AP)|
|AICN Anime - A Look At the Upcoming - Gantz,...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Adventures of Tintin - Trailer|
|RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Mechanic and...|
|Philip Noyce to Remake Bloodsport|
|Phillip Noyce Set to Remake Jean Claude Van...|
|The Situation SUES Dad -- Stop Exploiting Me!!!|
|'Idol': Ghosts of top 3 past?|
|Prince Harry's 'Brilliant' Best Man Speech and...|
|Hawaii Five-0 Season Finale Review &...|
|Key Losers Bi-Focal (Stereogum Premiere)|
|Cali Swag District Member's Shooting Spawns...|
|Billboard, Telemundo Partner for First-Ever...|
|Album review: Moby's 'Destroyed'|
the big picture
|Libya: rebellion continues|
|Witnessing an Israeli undercover operation|
|Photos of the Day: May 16|
|Tuesday, 17 May 2011|
|White House Stops Post-Speech Photo Ops|
|Ben North - Pick of The Litter|
|Comic for May 17, 2011|
|Find Your Starfish|