- Well played Wikipedia.
- Oblivion says we can't go deeper
- Ten years later..
- George Carlin: "They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want Well, we know...
- AWWWW---FUCK----YES!----nnnnnnnnnNNNNNNN GGG!!!
- IAmA educated night-shift janitor who has been doing this work for six years now and loving every minute of...
- a dog chained up for 10 years gets a happy ending.
- How all of my interviews go on L.A. Noire
- So this is what the future looks like.
- Great Scott!
- Sea otters hold hands when they sleep, so they dont drift away from each other
- Sign the petition to overturn the Indiana Supreme Court's ruling that citizens have no right to resist an...
- I want to do this so bad
- Our Governor in Florida sucks - bad - he just signed in a new law literally guaranteeing higher home...
- the real reason why there is no Half-Life 3...
- Why are american eggs white?
- Stephen Fry on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. The whole show had no studio audience, musical...
- Jury Says Blogger Has To Pay For His Words Even Though He Did Not Lie .. A Minnesota jury found that a...
- Trolling Tumblr
- Through the magic of Photoshop I was able to make it look like I was with my brother at his graduation......
- I got a new car for my wife
- So I heard about the coming raptors on 21st of May 2011. Everyone make sure you replace all doorhandles...
- Wait a minute...
- 1 Piano, 2 Guys, and 100 Cello Tracks Later...Perfection.
- TIL about a knife that makes what it stabs explode.
- White people in the 80's...
- Grandad used to go to the store...
- Why is it that porn streams video perfectly but youtube can't even keep up with buffering?
- During my trip in Australia...a few minutes later it pooped in the tent.
- Gelatin Has The Greatest Dance Moves You've Ever Seen
- A Stat You Might Not Have Guessed
- Their Days Are No Longer Numbered
- Random and Hypnotic: A Day in Lucania, Italy
- Wait - Why Can't This Guy Be Our Next President?
- If You Don't Like This, Then You Don't Like Sports
- When Scissors Finally Gave Us Something Else To Do With Rock and Paper
- "I'm Like a Shot of Levittown Right In Your Ass"
- Le Pen Is Mightier Than His Sword
- Okay, That's Cool
- What A Weird, Weird Shame
- If Proust Had Been Born One Century Later
- It Looks Delicious Either Way
- One Day, We'll All Look Old (We Hope)...
- But For His Billions and His Incredibly Popular Site, Would Anyone Like Mark Zuckerberg?
- A Big Difference Between France and Italy
- Because She Stopped For Death Exactly 125 Years Ago Yesterday . . .
- The Echo Chamber Known As Literary Criticism
- Too Cool for School
- The Sad Paradox About Presidential Candidates
- Natural Fakery: Strange, Beautiful Lighting
- Mitt Romney Should Channel Nathan Thurm
- Say What You Want About Me But Please Use Proper Case Correctly.
- Did People Literally Go To California To Die? Do They Still?
- And For Her Talent, Miss Cell #358 Will...Dig A Tunnel!
- Jesus Didn't Know; Fortunately, Brian Haubert and Kevin Brown Do
- Not Gaga Over Gaga
- Who Says These Buildings Are That Ugly?
- What Is It Like Inside Noam Chomsky's Mind?
- We Used To Suck. Come On - With That Candor, How Can You Not Try Our New Product?
- Car That Reaches 1,000mph (1,610km/h)
- If Famous Products Advertised Their Unauthorized Uses
- Illustrated New York City Movie Map
- And the winner is... [Pic]
- Was Stalin Behind the Roswell UFOs?
- Can Microsoft and Facebook Topple Google Together?
- May 21, 2011: Are You Ready For the Rapture?
- Does the Nose Know? How Animals Detect Fear
- Nevada High Court Won't Hear OJ Appeal
- Atari 2600: If It Was Made Today
- BBC: Loving Apple looks like a religion to an MRI scan
- INTERVIEW: 'How I Met Your Mother' Producer Gives Plot Details About Next Season
- Infographic: Who's Who in the Daily Deals Market
- Can an app solve parking nightmare?
- Guy tells his 81 year old grandpa Twitter is a search engine...these are his results
- Vito LaPinta, 13, interrogated by SECRET SERVICE for posting message about Bin Laden on Facebook
- Why a happy marriage gives the equivalent in satisfaction to earning 65,000-a-year
- Big Mac Attack: Man Eats 25,000th Burger
- Sony CEO Warns of 'Bad New World'
- Why Matt Drudge Still Beats Mark Zuckerberg
- Rick Santorum: John McCain doesn't understand how enhanced interrogation works
- The post-PC era is happening, but not yet at the expense of PCs
- Much-Anticipated Trailer for Steven Spielberg's 'The Adventures of Tintin' Arrives
- Girl of 14 punished by her school after she witnessed classmates having sex on a school bus
- Top Democrat Calls For Investigation Into Arnold Schwarzenegger Baby Cover-Up
- Schwarzenegger Confesses to Fathering baby ...(PIC)
- San Francisco man becomes first in history to be cured of AIDS
- Is Big Pharma Ignoring a Potential Cancer Cure?
- EFF Applauds New Electronic Privacy Bill That Tells the Government: Come Back With a Warrant!
- Eight Out Of Chinas Top Nine Government Officials Are Scientists
- U.N. Nuclear Agency Reportedly Fears It Was Hacked By Iran
- America's Fastest Growing Industries
- Eric Holder Names Class Action Lawyer To Run 9/11 Fund
- WATCH: Shahien Nasiripour Discusses Massive Mortgage Fraud On 'Democracy Now!'
- Gingrich Refuses To Answer Question On Hefty Tiffany's Jewelry Bill
- Florida GOP Strays From Jobs Agenda To Limit Abortion Rights
- Gabrielle Giffords To Undergo Surgery
- Deadly Bus Bombing In Afghanistan
- Is This The New Bin Laden?
- 600 Million Stray Dogs: What's The Solution?
- Bloomberg Threatens To Stop Funding Republicans Who Don't Back Gay Marriage
- Gas Driller Issued Record Fine For Water Contamination
- IMF Chief's Alleged Victim Lived In Apartment For AIDS Patients
- Why Did Feds Raid Anti-War Activists' Homes?
- SUICIDE WATCH
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Begs Trump To Run For President
- Jon Stewart: I'd Vote Against Obama
- States Look To Mom And Pop Investors For Funds
- Two Towns, Divided By A River, With Drastically Different Fates
- Religious Liberty vs. Same-Sex Marriage
- WATCH: HuffPost's Ryan Grim Discusses Gingrich On 'The Ed Show'
- Mother Of Schwarzenegger's Love Child Revealed
- Boehner Makes Inroads With Silicon Valley Powerhouses
- Newt Gingrich Apologizes
- Santorum: McCain Doesn't Understand Interrogation
- Coast Guard Reopens Part Of Swollen Mississippi River
- Newt Gingrich Hit With Glitter At Book-Signing
- WATCH: Howard Fineman Discusses Newt Gingrich On 'Hardball'
- Chaos At JPMorgan Chase Shareholer Meeting
- How The World Celebrated International Day Against Homophobia
- End of an Era
- Anger and anxiety
- "It was kind of shitty at first, but I thought it got a lot better. You know what show I like? Cheers....
- Christophe Huet CGI/photomanipulations
- Harvard Natural Sciences Lecture Demonstrations
- The Fresh Maker
- Bobby Fischer, who loved chess
- The costs of Honor
- The Cosby Sweater Project
- I'd ask my friends to come and see
- Davy we hardly knew ye
- "A wise son maketh a glad father." -- Proverbs 10:1
- The Legacy of Malcolm X
- WTF has totally sold out to The Man. Totally.
- Love Endures Even Cancer
- Snarf! Snarf!
- The Information Sage
- Gebra and Fum
- Video Games Now Eligible for NEA Grants
- Making The Movies Jealous
- Counselling commission of mischief, not committed
- The personal effects of Ted Kaczynski, aka the Unabomber, will be sold via an online auction.
- Exploring the Solar System, on Earth and Beyond
- Past Predictions on the Future of Sports and Technology
- Is it art? Music? Who can say?
- Area 51 'Uncensored'
- I don't know what you're referring to, but maybe if certain older, wiser people hadn't acted like such...
- KENTUCKY v. KING
- Long Live The Killer
- John Cazale
- Kelsey Grammer Custody Battle with Camille Grammer: Who Will Get the Kids? and related posts
- See Photos of Mildred Patty Baena & Her Son With Arnold Schwarzenegger and related posts
- David Kahn, Minnesota Timberwolves GM, Hints That NBA Draft Lottery Might Have Been Rigged and related posts
- Motorola Droid X2 heads to Verizon online tomorrow, stores May 26 and related posts
- Verizon announces the Motorola Droid X2, available starting tomorrow and related posts
- Mildred Patricia Baena Love Child Photos Reveal Schwarzenegger Resemblance and related posts
- Thunder Vs. Mavericks: Dirk Nowitzki Not Only Game 1 Positive For Dallas In Victory and related posts
- Radiant Maria Shriver Disses Arnold on Oprah Appearance and related posts
- National Groupon: 8 Quiznos Subs for $26 and related posts
- Oprah Winfrey's Star-Studded Farewell Show Includes Beyonce, Madonna and Tom Cruise and related posts
- Ex-Egyptian Special Forces Colonel Is Al-Qaida's Interim Leader, CNN Reports and related posts
- Newt apologizes to Paul Ryan over Medicare comments and related posts
- Groupon Deals: 8 Regular Subs From Quiznos For $26 and related posts
- Johnny Depp Finds His 'Lone Ranger' In 'The Social Network' Star Armie Hammer and related posts
- UK Digital IP Review Wants Easier Licensing, Format-Shifting, No Fair Use and related posts
- Saif al-Adel is Acting Leader of al-Qaeda in Wake of Osama bin Laden Death and related posts
- Supreme Court eviscerates 4th Amendment over marijuana smell and related posts
- Michelle Williams to Play Glinda in Sam Raimis OZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL and related posts
- Netflix now accounts for more peak-hour internet traffic than BitTorrent and related posts
- Spielberg's First 'Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn' Teaser Trailer and related posts
- Tom Coburn Exits Gang of Six Talks and related posts
- Supreme Court: Police Can Search If They Hear Evidence Being Destroyed and related posts
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively Cuddle Up in Cannes! and related posts
- Maria Shriver Speaks Out On Arnold Schwarzenegger Child Bombshell and related posts
- Intel medfield powered smartphones coming next year, ceo says... (Boy Genius Report via TechNews AM) and...
- Dancing With The Stars 2011 Results: Who left? Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff! and related posts
- Mavs' Dirk Nowitzki Puts On Show Against OKC Thunder, Hits Record 24 Free Throws and related posts
- Facebook Integration Brings Personalized Search Results to Bing and related posts
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Hines Ward, Kym Johnson Get Perfect Score After Injury and related posts
- Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Tom CruiseGetty ImagesAccess Hollywood and related posts
- WH seizes on Newt's news - Politico
- Mavs have Russell Westbrook's number - ESPN (blog)
- Nowitzki's brilliance in Game 1 defies every form of logic - NBA.com
- Lawyer: Maid telling truth - Newsday (subscription)
- Mildred Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger 'had unprotected sex while Maria Shriver ... - Daily Mail
- WPB Catholic Church to pray for Osama Bin Laden at Sunday service - Examiner.com
- Weather forces Air Force One pilots to abort landing - msnbc.com
- Joe Scarborough LOSES IT Over Newt Gingrich's Awkward Encounter (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Director Von Trier at Cannes calls himself a Nazi - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Oprah Winfrey farewell a magnet for stars - CBS News
- Bin Laden Prayer Request Is Blatant Grab for Attention - The Stir
- Air Force One's forecast: missed approach - CNN (blog)
- McCaskill faces critic from her own party, too - STLtoday.com
- CBS plans only a handful of new TV shows for fall - Chicago Tribune
- Hero complex - BusinessWorld Online
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love-Child Scandal Won't Affect His Movie Career, Say ... - MTV.com (blog)
- IMF economist harassment claims re-emerge - Sydney Morning Herald
- Microsoft replaces Xbox 360s after disc-format switch - Register
- Even As American Families Struggle, Big Oil Triumphs at the Pump and in Congress - Huffington Post (blog)
- Windows 8 Coming in at Least 4 Versions - PCWorld
- Florida Catholic Church to Pray for Osama bin Laden - Miami New Times (blog)
- Queen seeks reconciliation on 4-day Irish tour - Forbes
- The arrest of Dominique Strauss-Kahn - The Economist (blog)
- Holy Roller Defends Bin Laden Prayer Request - NBC Miami
- Pictures of reported Arnold Schwarzenegger love child mother Mildred Baena surface - CBS News
- Yemeni al Qaeda angles for power after bin Laden's death, source says - CNN
- Lars von Trier - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Director Lars von Trier Says 'I Understand Hitler' - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- United: Merger progress, but a long way to go - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Queen seeks reconciliation on 4-day Irish tour - San Jose Mercury News
- The Clean Energy Economy is the New Space Race and We Are Losing
- Plentiful Fuel--Natural Gas: who's telling the truth about "fracking"?
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker to Prevent Same-Sex Couples Hospital Visitation Rights
- YouTube - Von Trier stuns Cannes with Hitler comments
- Ohio Tea Party Leader To Boehner: 'I Am Sick Of The Tears'
- Outageous: Church Blames "Sexual Revolution" Not Celibacy, for Priest Abuse
- Confidential Federal Audits Accuse Five Biggest Mortgage Firms Of Defrauding Taxpayers
- Death of the War Powers Act?
- Justice Thomas takes aim at court's critics
- Chris Matthews strikes again: Sarah Palin 'profoundly stupid'
- Earthquake Prediction: Atmosphere Above Japan and Haiti Heated Rapidly Before Earthquake
- Local Yak Makes Plea For Greater Understanding Between the Sexes | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- Why space shuttle fleet is retiring, what's next
- WWII massacre survivor: Kepiro must be punished
- Secretary Geithner, spending is not a problem of the past
- Now Indifferent to Congress Wasting Time, Media Give Harry Reid a Pass on Unconstitutional Stunt
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Relationship Through Good Mental Health | Partners in Wellness
- Over 40 Playful Yet Practical Ways to Cultivate Creativity | World of Psychology
- Liberal Cartoonist Can't Get Anyone To Publish His Anti-Obama Pieces | NewsBusters.org
- Half of New Testament forged, Bible scholar says CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs
- In Praise of the MAK-90
- DEMOCRATS STRIP UNIONS OF BARGAINING RIGHTS |
- Dad: Motorcycle sale to pay for daughter's funeral
- GNW: Cute Beagle Catches Ball with Paws | Gimundo | Good News... Served Daily
- Al-Qaeda's Alleged New Leader: Who Is Saif al-Adel? -
- Al Qaeda reportedly taps Saif al-Adel as successor, potentially signaling a rift - CSMonitor.com
- AMAZING PHOTOS: In the bleak light of the Depression: Rare colour photographs of the era that defined a...
- 22 injured as elevator plummets 3 stories in Manhattan
- 'Gang of Six' budget talks founder in Senate
- What Will China Do About Its Woman Shortage? - Jezebel
- Libya Says Its Freeing 4 Journalists
- Afghan Protesters Clash With Police After NATO Raid
- Diner's Journal: Hey, Mr. Critic!
- Scientist at Work: Sleep Loggers, Take Two
- Magazine Preview: The Hot-Money Cowboys of Baghdad
- Overseer of 9/11 Health Fund Is Chosen
- The Lede: Scan Reveals 513 Migrants in Trucks
- Critics Notebook: Dirty Politics: From Halls of Power to Hotel Suites
- ArtsBeat: Philip Roth Wins Prize; Judge Dissents
- The Choice: Giving Thanks to Parents
- Medvedev Disputes Putin on Reform
- DealBook: Blogging Morgan Stanley's Annual Meeting
- Music: Even Offstage, Lady Gagas Ready for the Stage
- Green: You've Got to Start Somewhere: A Climate Prescription
- City Room: Bloomberg Lobbies for Gay Marriage
- ArtsBeat: Brad Pitt Discusses The Tree of Life
- The Caucus: Can Newt Gingrich Control Newt Gingrich?
- A Towns Few Holdouts Wait Out the Flood at the Bar
- Economix: What Caused Job Losses
- Lens: Beautys Sharp Edges
- South African Vote May Reflect Lessening of A.N.C.s Luster
- Protest Over NATO Raid Turns Violent; 6 Killed
- Advertising: TV Steps Up Pitch to Hispanic Market
- Missing Al Jazeera Reporter Dorothy Parvaz Is Freed
- Flooding Takes Vast Economic Toll, and Its Hardly Done
- At Preakness, Not Everybodys Idea of Fun
- Senate Refuses to End Tax Breaks for Big Oil
- Mavericks 121, Thunder 112: Nowitzki Scores 48 as Mavericks Show Experience, Not Their Age
- Top Hispanic Name Loses Ground, Even as Birthrates Stay High
- Christos Colorado Project May Hinge on Sheep
- Red-Crested Tree Rat Reappears After 113 Years
- Exercise Wet, While Your Phone Stays Dry
- The Electric Car Rises From the Dead
- Manhunt Inc.: Obscure Firm 'Tags' Terrorists for Special Ops
- Rapper Lil B's Recipe for Search-Optimized Success
- May 18, 1953: Jackie Cochran, First Woman to Break Sound Barrier
- Photo Gallery: Crazy Military Tracking, From Super Scents to Quantum Dots
- Netflix Passes Piracy in U.S. Net Traffic
- X Games Tapped for Global Expansion in 2013
- Apple, Samsung Win Praise for Display Technologies
- Giveaway: Thor: Tales of Asgard Animates Superhero's Mythic Origins
- Silk-Oozing Feet Give Tarantulas Gravity-Defying Grip
- France Halts 'Three Strikes' IP Address Collection After Data Leak
- Bot-Breakdown: Deconstructing a Twitter-Spam Marketing Campaign
- Entropy Is Universal Rule of Language
- Supreme Court Declines Rendition Torture Case Involving 'State Secrets'
- Army Seeks Augmented Reality Tech for Battlefield Medics
- Senate Bill Requires Warrant for E-Mail, Cloud Content
- Drug Ban May Save India's Vultures From Extinction
- Sony Details Free PS3, PSP Games in 'Welcome Back' Package
- HP All-in-One Desktop: 'Scuse Me While I Touch This Guy
- Report: Amazon Readying Dual and Quad-Core Tablets
- Supreme Court OKs Warrantless House Search
- The Original Noah's Ark: Pond Scum
- Climate Science-Defying Paper Yanked for Plagiarism
- BoxyTunes App Streams DropBox Music to iOS
- Fujifilm's Rugged Camera Is Rough Around the Edges
- Why America's Funniest Home Videos Won't Die
- Wired.com Video Feature: Creating the Nebula, Part I
- Air Force's New Target: Mojave Ground Squirrel
- Robots Successfully Invent Their Own Language
- PSN Up, And Then Down Again
- Microsoft: One In 14 Downloads Is Malicious
- When AIM Was Our Facebook
- Hack Targets NASA's Earth Observation System
- Coffee Wards Off Cancer
- Judge Orders Former San Francisco Admin Terry Childs To Pay $1.5M
- The FSF's Campaign Against the Nintendo 3DS
- Fukushima Meltdown Might Have Come With Earthquake, Not Tsunami
- Debriefing After Warsaw's First Startup Weekend
- Australian Journalist Arrested, Released After Detailing Facebook Flaws
- From Austria, the World's Smallest 3D Printer
- 9 Features We May See In Ubuntu 11.10
- How Windows 7 Knows About Your Internet Connection
- 10,000 Commits To an Open-source Project
- Jeff Bezos Calls Sales Tax Requirements On Amazon Unconstitutional
- Worm Descendants From Columbia Disaster Relaunched
- Righthaven Hit With Class Action Counterclaim
- Facebook's Broad Patent On Digital Media Tagging
- Capturing Solar Power With Antennae
- Netflix Dominates North American Internet
- Microsoft Adds Chrome Support For Office Web Apps
- Celebrating the Sci-fi Ray Gun
- Powerline Networks Interfere With Spooks?
- GRUB 1.99 Released With Support For ZFS and BtrFS
- An IP Address For Every Light Bulb
- Swiped Tokens Expose Android Devices To Data Theft
- Gliese 581d Confirmed as 'Habitable' Exoplanet
- Miguel De Icaza Forms New Mono Company: Xamarin
- Fingerprint Scanner That Works From 6 Feet
- The hidden power of smiling
- Fine photos of America's first monorail, 1910
- Disney files trademark for "Seal Team 6;" possibly for "Killing bin Laden" snow globes,...
- Australian journalist arrested for reporting facebook security breach
- Coming to Milton Keynes and Oxford today
- Speaking in Toronto on "How can we build a city that thinks like the web?" panel
- UK copyright and patent-reform, in perspective
- Cross-sections of Leica lenses
- Inspirational pro-book poster
- Axe-head coffee table inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- France suspends three-strikes copyright law after massive data-leak
- Rick Walker wants you to die alone if you married the wrong person
- Richard Dawkins's science book for kids, illustrated by Dave McKean
- Helpful addendum to "no parking" sign
- Panera bakery chain tries "pay what you can" model for "community kitchens"
- Glitter-wielding protester showers Gingrich with glitter
- Nobody expects the Spanish revolution: photos from "Real Democracy" protests in Spain
- Moscow man busted for eating friend's liver (with a side of potatoes)
- Cute zombie kitten eats brains
- Science of cheese
- Paleo deer eats bird
- Video of a three-toed sloth crossing a busy road in Costa Rica
- How to get a toy phone to say naughty words
- Where are they now: the cast of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Standing Desk Jockey: Seth Brau
- Big Border Bologna Bust: U.S. seizes nearly 400 pounds of illegal Mexican meat
- A blog about trick pancakes
- Machine Projects 3-way Hyperlecture Blowout on May 6, 2011 at Berkeley Art Museum
- Vintage Disneyland posters for auction
- A new kind of special brownie that is 100% legal
- Remember that scene in The Terminator'' where Arnold had to cut out his eye? Subby feels the same way after...
- A look at what happens to your resume after you've applied for the job and the HR laughter has stopped
- 35-year-old man killed by venomous Weimaraner
- No wonder the government's been stalin on explaining the truth about Area 51 -- I did nazi this coming
- You discover a dead body at your home so you...a) check for a pulse b) call police c) pour bleach on body...
- Man finds out that you don't really want to tell the cops that you're a pedophile when applying to be a cop
- "Step 1: Preheat your oven. Step 2: Wash chicken. Step 3: Have sex "
- Apparently, the idea of selling other people's kids on eBay hasn't gotten old in Michigan
- Woman currently allergic to electricity
- Mexican police find answer to the age old question: How many people can you stuff in two trucks?
- The 100 worst senior portraits of all time
- Amazing photos of jilted bride attemping to leap out window. Tag for people who saved her
- To his kids, Cliff Stewart was a regular dad and a super-whiz around the house. To the Allies, he was a...
- Al-Qeada names Saif al-Adel as acting ruthless bloodthirsty terrorist madman, apparently want to hire an...
- How to have fun with a phisher: "OMG, I hope you weren't too embarrassed. But never mind. U.S....
- It's never a good idea to act on a workplace crush, especially when you're a police officer and she's a...
- What does France consider the worst thing about Strauss-Kahn's arrest in America? "The
- Arkansas schools given two years to solve money problems, evolution
- Things not to do when taking a vacation: 1) Take your dog cliff diving
- Fukushima Dai-ichi plant now looks like a scene from Half-Life. No sign of Gordon Freeman
- Photoshop this gas masked guy
- So you break into a school and what do you grab? a) computers b) microscopes c) office equipment or d)...
- The opening of the Morganza Spillway results in the exodus of all manner of wildlife, like this GIGANTIC...
- Larson Jewelers Introduces Tungsten Carbide Rings Styles - YAHOO!
- Stars come out to say goodbye to Oprah Winfrey - Associated Press
- The Twitter Trap - New York Times
- Nowitzki Too Tough to Guard, but Easy to Overlook - ABC News
- Sprint to Award More Than $50,000 in Grants to Outstanding New York City Non-Profits - Yahoo Finance
- Staples Misses on Bottom-Line - Yahoo Finance
- Memorial Day Weekend Kick's Off Perfect Pure Michigan Summer Season - msnbc.com
- Fan take: How long will the NFL lockout last? - YAHOO!
- ME testifies on Daniel Kerrigan's death - ESPN.com
- Brazilian takes crown as world's oldest person - YAHOO!
- SAP and Microsoft Join Efforts on Cloud Computing - Forbes (blog)
- Lawmakers question US aid to Pakistan - YAHOO!
- New blood test tells how long you have to live: Does it work? - CBS News
- Sony meets `2001, A Space Odyssey - Marketwatch
- 'Closest Mayor's Race In History' - msnbc.com
- United: Merger progress, but a long way to go - AP - msnbc.com
- Jury selection resumes in Jerome Ersland trial - Daily Oklahoman
- United Continental slowly becoming more alike - Yahoo Finance
- The Fast Fix: Donald Trumps lasting impact on the GOP presidential race - YAHOO!
- For Japanese, PlayStation Network Still in Fetal Position - YAHOO!
- Will Strauss-Kahn Help China Surpass Japan? - Yahoo Finance
- Dollar strengthens on Greek debt crisis - Yahoo Finance
- NC State Jenkins MBA Partners With Campbell University's School of Law to Offer Dual JD/MBA Degree - Yahoo...
- TRUMP SPEECH: A decision on whether Donald Trump will keep his speaking engagement at the Iowa GOP's...
- Can Maria Shriver trust again? - CBS News
- Philip Roth Wins Man Booker International Prize in Disputed Decision - New York Times Blogs
- Romney has it all except GOP stalwart support - msnbc.com
- Peace prospects bleak for Netanyahu's U.S. visit - YAHOO!
- ARM Accelerates Server Software Ecosystem Efforts - YAHOO!
- Shares to open flat to slightly higher; Fed eyed - Yahoo Finance
- OLDEST LIVING PERSON
- Russian Cannibal Nabbed With Human Liver Stew In Fridge
- BURNING MAD SEX WORKERS
- VIDEO: LA's Secret Nazi Compound
- World's Oldest Panda Dies
- Mayors Seek Ban On Melatonin-Laced 'Lazy Cakes'
- ANNIE JACOBSEN: Area 51: What REALLY Goes On At This Top Secret Military Base? (PHOTOS)
- Behold The Jesus Fish Stick And Other Sacred Sightings
- Chinese Watermelons Exploding Like 'Land Mines'
- The First Habitable Planet Found?
- Wacky Warning Labels Contest Names 5 Frivolous Finalists
- WATCH: Pet Chimpanzee Goes Bananas In Kansas City
- Porn Stars Wondering If They Made Bin Laden's Porn Stash
- PILLOW FIGHT TURNS UGLY
- Bloody Rules! State's Rare Burger Ban Makes Red Meat Illegal
- Jock Dolphins Flip Out (VIDEO)
- Man To Eat 25,000th Big Mac
- Pencil Sharpener 'Museum' Finds New Home
- Baby Named After Facebook Feature
- Brazilian Woman Legally Entitled To Masturbate At Work
- Ex-head Of Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs Dies At 89
- Take It From Super Genius Stephen Hawking, 'There Is No Heaven'
- WATCH: Couple Claims To Be Jesus And Mary Magdalene
- China's Largest City Imposes One-Dog Limit
- Jailed Man Had Cheese, Not Cocaine: Sheriff Says
- Doggie Bag Ignites Bomb Scare in Long Island Court
- 10 Million Little Monsters!
- PHOTOS: Royal Wedding Inspires Incredibly Bad Souvenirs
- DOES CHUCK E. CHEESE PROMOTE GAMBLING?
- Chuck E. Cheese Sued For Promoting Gambling With Kids
- Scott Erickson Attempts To Sell 1994 No-Hitter On eBay
- American Voices: Daughter Taken From Mom After Botox Admission
- Obama, Tennessee Titans Have No Clue Why Team Invited To White House
- Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex
- [audio] Blind Date Pronounces Every Syllable Of Word 'Comfortable'
- Oklahoma City Thunder Wander Town Aimlessly Looking For Place To Celebrate Big Win
- American Voices: Massachusetts Mayors Battle Melatonin Brownie
- Everyone But You Attending Some Important Meeting In Other Room
- Desperate PBS Premieres Nova: Boobs A-Bouncin'
- [video] Missing Teen's Friends Go On TV To Plead For Her Release, Gossip About Ugly Classmates
- [video] Teens Leading Search For Missing Friend So They Can Tell Her Who's Pregnant
- [audio] Business Card Confirms That Real-Estate Agent Is Eddie Money
- American Voices: Vatican Blames Man-Made Emissions For Global Warming
- Genuine Love And Respect Only Thing Holding Area Relationship Together
- Load Of Mulch Dumped In Kind Of Ballsy Location
- [audio] Laid-Off Zookeeper Goes On Tranquilizing Spree
- Strongside/Weakside: Animal Kingdom
- Man Eating Cashew Butter Cant Believe He Wasted So Many Years Fucking Around With Peanut Butter
- [audio] McDonald's Stock Tumbles As Consumers Turn To Food
- Friends And Family Worry As Athlete May Be Permanently Stuck In Zone
- Elderly Couple To Try Peacefully Dying Together Again Tonight
- Gentle Ben Biographer's Shocking New Book Reveals Famous Bear's 28-Pine-Marten-A-Day Habit
- Nation Wrestling With Notion Of Mark Cuban Winning NBA Title
- HP Unveils Non-Computer For Those Who Don't Need A Computer
- Magazine: Our Annual Vanity Fair Issue
- [video] Update: Obama Yet Again Refrains From Obliterating Human Race
- Foodily Finds the Right Recipe for Your Diet or Picky Taste [Food]
- Flipboard Integrates Blekko Search for Finding New RSS Feeds on the iPad's Social Magazine [In Brief]
- PayPal Lets Android Users Deposit Checks With Their Cameras [Blip]
- How to Make Your Entire Home AirPlay-Compatible [Video]
- Report: Sony PlayStation Network Password Reset Page Exploited, Customer Accounts Potentially Compromised...
- Mailbox Puts the Full Gmail Webapp in Your Mac's Menu Bar [Downloads]
- The Mac OS X Delete Key: It Goes Both Ways [Shortcut Of The Day]
- 5 Multi-Use Items to Reduce Baggage While Traveling [Travel]
- How to Browse the Web Using Tabs (for Beginners) [Emailable Tech Support]
- MoveAddict Adds Cut and Paste to the OS X Finder [Video]
- Drinking Lots of Coffee Linked to Reduced Risk of Certain Cancers [Health]
- Friend Us on Facebook for More Productive Time Wasting [Announcements]
- Reuse Water for Your Houseplants or Home Garden [Conservation]
- A Collaborative Home Office with a Secret [Featured Workspace]
- How to Decode Your DNA with Personal Genomics Service 23andMe [Video]
- Remains of the Day: California Lawmakers Stick Their Noses Into Making Your Facebook Private [For What Its...
- Fyels Makes Drag-and-Drop, Web-Based File Sharing as Simple as Possible [Webapps]
- Connection Checker Disconnects You from Crappy Wi-Fi and 3G Connections for Battery Savings [Downloads]
- Put Down Your Burden of Perfection to Get to the Real Amazing Work of Your Life [Quotables]
- Add an Inline Remote to Your Favorite Earbuds (Without Ruining Them) [DIY]
- Most Popular App for Video Chat: Skype [Video]
- How to Tie a Tie: Four Popular Styles [Video]
- MyWeather Is a Customizable Weather App for iPhone, Android, and Online [App Of The Day]
- Restore Your iPhone Without Losing Your Homescreen Organization [Ios]
- Make Sure Your Email Gets Read with Good Email Etiquette [Email]
- Ask and Answer Questions in Todays Help Yourself Thread [Theme: Android] [Help Yourself]
- The Best Instant Messaging Application for Windows [App Directory]
- Why New Experiences Are Important and Positively Affect Your Perception of Time [Brain Hacks]
- Android Data Vulnerability: How to Protect Yourself [Security]
- Move Heavy Furniture More Easily with Aluminum Foil [Clever Uses]
- Java 6 Update 25 produces random OutOfMemory Errors during Hotspot Compilation
- Why Startups Could Use .NET, But Dont
- In-Depth JavaFX 2.0 Properties
- Having fun at the Google OAuth Playground
- Mock Unit Testing Services and Daos with Mockito and Spring 3
- Google I/O 2011: An ecosystem of Google's own?
- jQuery mobile cheat sheet
- IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 released: new technologies, new features, new pricing
- Node.js on Android (English Version)
- Interview: How Canoo Profited from Using the Solr and Semantic Search
- Have Your Cake and Eat It Too : Forge Tools
- Real-Time Auctions with HTML5, PayPal, and Google App EnginePart 1
- @Font-Face Generator
- ExpandoObject class in C# 4.0
- When Agile/Scrum should NOT be used
- Google App Engine goes for Go language
- An Introduction To Form Validation Methods
- PHP Magic Functions: Best Part of Object Oriented PHP Part 2
- Groovy++, How Java Can Be Better
- Scala Actor Waiting for Godot - Vladimir Thread Version
- MonoTouch/MonoDroid and Xamarin - what now?
- Blog-O-Folio WordPress Theme Version 1.0
- On Memory Leaks in Java and in Android.
- Amazon's Appstore Gunning For Android Market With PopCap Alliance
- How to Design a Classic Corporate Web Template in Photoshop
- Is this the beginning of the end of Skype on PostgreSQL?
- 50 Really Useful Android tips and tricks
- 50 Logo Photoshop Tutorial of All Time
- Indieconf 2011 Call For Presenters
- Eagle Delivers Poodle to a Better Life
- The Five Stages of Star Wars Grief
- Is It Time to Destroy the Last Smallpox Stores?
- Breakfast Interrupted
- Limited Lifetime of the Solar System
- Hot Dog Hat
- Ana Somnia
- Mentos Fail
- Portal Crosswalk
- The Pencil Sharpener Museum
- The End is Nigh, and It Is Beautiful
- Worm Regenerates Entire Body from a Single Cell
- Decipher The Doodle Contest
- The X-Muppets
- Camel Thorn Trees
- Sonic the Hedgehog Tattoo
- The Call of Pikathulhu
- Graduation Brain Cell
- Lego Bicycle (non-functional, but awesome)
- The Billion Year Technology Gap
- The Strangest Trees on Earth
- Japanese Wind Tower
- Ancient Sports
- 21 Reasons English Sucks
- The Stained Glass Windows of Grossmnster Cathedral
- Statistical Distribution Plushies
- The Noble Art of Sabrage
- Dolly Bookshelf
- Spock Cookie Jar
- The Town on the Wrong Side of the Fence
- A Theater Experience
- 10 Things You Dont Know About Tina Fey
- Tiny Homemade Skee Ball Machine
- The Alphabet of Video Game Characters
- These Disney Princesses Can Rescue Themselves, Thank You Very Much
- Babbage Engine Tech Support
- Anatomy of a Mashup: Definitive Daft Punk visualised
- The People vs. Goldman Sachs | Rolling Stone Politics
- The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - The Information Sage
- Active Admin | The administration framework for Ruby on Rails
- Flexibits | Fantastical | Meet your new assistant.
- Kill Math
- mnots blog: On HTTP Load Testing
- DIY node.js server on Amazon EC2
- FOSS Patents: What app developers need to know about Lodsys and the in-app upgrade button patent problem
- Six Unexpected Uses for the Application Switcher
- An Introduction To CSS3 Keyframe Animations - Smashing Magazine
- Shine - AppThat
- timoni.org - The most important page on Flickr
- Print Page
- Interactive Exploration of a Dynamical System on Vimeo
- When nothing else works, try this
- Summarize your data with pivot tables - Docs Blog
- Hardly Working: Start-up Guys - CollegeHumor Video
- Bre Pettis | I Make Things - Bre Pettis Blog - The Cult of Done Manifesto
- Moving Files from one Git Repository to Another, Preserving History
- Living in SF Means... - The Bold Italic - San Francisco
- The War on Drugs v. the Constitution
- jquery-ui-map - Project Hosting on Google Code
- On TermKit | Steven Wittens - Acko.net
- Wikipedia And The Death Of The Expert | The Awl
- Tintin trailer
- Netflix Now The Largest Single Source of Internet Traffic In North America
- Annoying Clouds Spoil Air Force One Landing [Travel]
- Botox Mom Begs for Forgiveness [Video]
- Dandyish Magazine-Editing Popinjays Hilariously Described as 'Dudes' [Dude]
- Lars Von Trier Says He's a Nazi [Jerks]
- The Centers for Disease Control Is Officially Prepared for a Zombie Invasion [End Times]
- Maria Shriver Fights Back, with Oprah's Help [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Actress' Mom Is Shopping Around Naked Pictures of Her Daughter? [Blind Items]
- Catholic Church Blames Hippies, Not Celibacy, for All That Kid-Molesting [Lies]
- RIAA Would Like to Piss on the Fourth Amendment, Please [Villains]
- Rick Perry for President Rumor 'Gains Steam' 
- Survey Says Ronald McDonald Is 'Creepy' [Obvious]
- Police: Crucified South Korean Man Crucified Himself [Follow Ups]
- Iran Releases Al Jazeera Reporter [Briefly]
- Secret Service Grills Boy Who Warned President About Suicide Bombers on Facebook [Security]
- Secret Service Grills Boy Who Warned About Suicide Bombers on Facebook [Security]
- Hero Cops Escort Cellphone Loudmouth Off Train [Justice]
- Man Caught Eating Friend's Liver With Potatoes [Cannibalism]
- The Only Thing That Matters Right Now is Oprah's Farewell Spectacular [Goodbyes]
- Stephen Colbert Has a Few Things to Say About Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child [Video]
- Are There Two Schwarzenegger Love Children? [Scandal]
- Jon Stewart Begs Donald Trump to Reconsider a Presidential Run [Video]
- IMF Head on Suicide Watch, Despite Ben Stein Defense [Prison]
- Jon Stewart to Bill O'Reilly: I'd Vote Against Obama [Video]
- Watch Newt Gingrich Get Showered with Glitter [Video]
- The Mystery of the Exploding Chinese Watermelons [Video]
- Meet Al Qaeda's New Acting Leader, Saif Al Adel [Announcements]
- Comment of the Day: Don't Go Changing, America [We Read You]
- The Tortured Tale of How a YouTube Uploader Lost His Mind [Video]
- Newt Gingrich Owed More than $250,000 to Tiffany's [Fancy]
- France Loves Mel Gibson [Trade Roundup]
|The Caucus: Air Force One Lands Safely After...|
|Osama bin Laden Death Photos Look Strangely...|
|Joining Forces with Faith and Community Leaders|
|We Won't Have Donald Trump to Kick Around Anymore|
|Like A Comic Book Villain|
|A Debt Limit Strategy for the GOP|
|Newt: Quoting me is a 'falsehood'|
|DISPUTATIONS: A Response to Matthew Bowman on...|
wall street j.
|SEC Considers Tougher Rating Rules|
|Solar Cell Wake-up Call|
|Problem with Cool Credit Card Tech: Stores...|
|A Redhead Goes Smooth-Shaved; Life Improves|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Copyright Is Not Dead|
|Cougars Inc.: The Lady Predator Lifestyle|
|Dancing In The Streets: Bollywood Goes Mobile|
|"PEOPLE RATTED ON ONE ANOTHER":...|
|The PBOC will increase the role of interest...|
|Wahwah.fm Is Like A Foursquare For Sound Stream...|
|Warning All PSN Users: Accounts are still not...|
|Notable iOS Developer Suggests API Boycott to...|
|Google Works to Make Android Less Vulnerable to...|
|And the BAFTA goes to ... an app?|
|Italian Bus Driver Suspended After Driving Bus...|
|Apple IPads Buzz Saw Success Cuts PC Sales at...|
|Crenk in the Brand Republic 200|
|The Truth About Spotify: It Will Replace iTunes...|
|Baggy-ass pants: a timeline|
|Senate bill would require warrant for e-mail,...|
|Pizza Huts iPad App Lets You Order From the Couch|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Weekend Retail Store Meetings Related to New...|
|Eventbrite Raises $50 Million to Tackle...|
|Zaarly iPhone app leaves beta, get people to do...|
|Frame Rate 25: Quit Streaming, Felon|
|BBC looking at VOD for 3D content|
|A Few Environments|
|Report: Gaddafi oil minister defects|
|Debt Ceiling Limits (1939- 2011)|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Iowa High School to Send Automated Wake-Up...|
|Newt Gingrich's Disastrous Rollout|
|7 Animals That Are Evolving Right Before Our Eyes|
|Animated Anatomies, An Exhibition of Antique...|
|The 7 Emails You're Ignoring in Your Inbox|
|Lindsey Wixson falls over three times on catwalk|
|The Morganza Spillway Spring Flooding Special|
|WIN: See, Breakfast Really Can Be Magical!|
|Lady GaGa Recalls Painful Bullying As Teen In...|
|Bicep Curl Fail|
|~ ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR ~|
|Pictures: See-Through Frog, Other...|
|Scientists to Nightclub Owners: For Happier...|
|How to Rappel from a Helicopter|
|Soft Soap Surface Spiffer|
|10 Ways Television Has Changed the Way We Talk|
|New Satellite Will Measure Ocean Circulation|
|Taking control of your data into your own hands|
|In the MakerShed: Prototino ATMega328 Kit|
|Dietribes: Pepper Your Conversation|
|How the father of electromagnetism took the...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Pulse: Volume One: Low Tide|
|Dairy consumption does not elevate heart-attack...|
|Taare Zameen Par|
|Patient Elects to Have Hand Amputated to Make...|
|Love Destroyed, Heart Broken|
|Twilight's Quileute Tribe Requests Land at...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|U.S. Fed Court Upholds Calif. Carbon Curbs|
|The Best Green Twitter Tips|
|California schemin: How a fake organic...|
|New Dark Sky Park in Michigan Preserves the...|
|Panda Ming Ming, world's oldest panda, dies in...|
|Personalized Aspirational Business Cards For...|
|Michael Bierut: Seven Things Designers Can...|
|Optimizing Error Pages: Creating Opportunities...|
|Design the balcony of your dreams competition|
|The Burning House Blog|
|Hello From Earth|
|10 Novels That Will Disturb Even the Coldest of...|
|8 On Demand Social Shopping Sites You Need to...|
|Links for 2011-05-17 [del.icio.us]|
|Kaohsiung Maritime Cultural & Popular Music...|
|Banksys Real Name is|
|Business Sense from Nick Campbell: Normal...|
|The Desperados Experience|
|Facing Rejection? Here Are 5 Key Steps To...|
|Making Room On Your Hard Drive|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Corn Kerneler|
|The New Old Age: Another Month, Another Home|
|The Habit Course: A Simple Method for Powerful...|
|Think Like a Doctor: A Toothache and Slurred...|
|How to Bike to Work Without Sacrificing Money...|
|15 Healthy Snacks Under 150 Calories|
|Footwear companies seek international growth as...|
|Retirement Won't Make You Happy|
|Deadly Tornadoes Twist News Judgement|
|Report Says 1960s, Not Celibacy, Made Priests...|
|7 Gorgeous Items for Your Mantel|
|30 Summer Songs Every Man Should Listen To|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Shoot a Rifle|
|Celebrity Style Evolution: Ashton Kutcher|
|HP x2301 Micro Thin|
the big picture
|Changes to Big Picture comments|
|In the hunt for Malaysias endangered wild...|
|Photos of the Day: May 17|
|Wednesday, 18 May 2011|
|Beauty's Sharp Edges|
|Winter Aerials on Photography Served|
|Alexandru Dragos - My Blood is Thicker than Yours|
|Comic for May 18, 2011|
|Find Your Starfish|