- A suggestion before the end of the world.
- I didn't free the slaves...
- Senator: "It's my general feeling that people who are 20, 21, 22 years old really don't have any...
- Norway Stops Aid Payments To Greece
- What's the most outrageous thing you've ever made anyone believe?
- TIL one of the Wachowski Brothers is now a Wachowski sister (and they are collectively "The...
- I am Don Rawitsch, one of the creators of the Oregon Trail, AMA.
- TIL that the USA is the *only* country in the world that (only) does the mm/dd/yyyy date format
- police shuts down german pirate party servers (scroll down for english text)
- What's the most beautiful song you've ever heard?
- So...ummm...Australians, you still there? What's the end of the world like?
- TIL that a single day lasts for 49 hours
- Guess what's about to go up in every bathroom on campus.... Problem?
- May 21, here in New Zealand, nothing to report.
- Saw this on a tree down my road :(
- Spain protests spreading across Europe!!!!
- TIL how ink is made.. wow
- Journalist missing in Libya was killed six weeks ago, but the regime opted to hide news of his death
- Just a reminder...
- GREATEST OLD MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!
- I'm proud of my country... [Spain]
- Butter cold and hard? - grate it!
- You fucking hypocrite [Facebook]
- Reactions to the Abortionplex (or: Some People Just Don't Understand Satire)
- TIL cyclists in bike sprint races try to ride as slowly as possible.
- ...And That's Why He is the Best
- Browsing Gonewild...
- Are buttholes like fingerprints?
- China Gives Pakistan 50 Fighter Jets
- The Dark, Often Mesmerizing Visions of Gregory Crewdson
- What Music Goes Over the Final Credits?
- You And I Are Not Invited
- Are Investors Really Smarter Today?
- The Best Marriage Proposal You'll Hear About Today
- In Conclusion: My Friend, A Man of Privilege Like Myself, Is Too Important To Be Treated Like This
- Look Up 'Please, God, Put Me Anywhere But Here' In the Dictionary, And You'll Find This Video Of Kirsten Dunst
- Starry, Starry Night
- Maybe France (and Europe) Are The Prudes Here - And The U.S. The Adults
- What's Left to Count On?
- Gelatin Has The Greatest Dance Moves You've Ever Seen
- A Stat You Might Not Have Guessed
- Their Days Are No Longer Numbered
- Random and Hypnotic: A Day in Lucania, Italy
- Wait - Why Can't This Guy Be Our Next President?
- If You Don't Like This, Then You Don't Like Sports
- When Scissors Finally Gave Us Something Else To Do With Rock and Paper
- "I'm Like a Shot of Levittown Right In Your Ass"
- Le Pen Is Mightier Than His Sword
- Okay, That's Cool
- What A Weird, Weird Shame
- If Proust Had Been Born One Century Later
- It Looks Delicious Either Way
- One Day, We'll All Look Old (We Hope)...
- But For His Billions and His Incredibly Popular Site, Would Anyone Like Mark Zuckerberg?
- A Big Difference Between France and Italy
- Because She Stopped For Death Exactly 125 Years Ago Yesterday . . .
- The Echo Chamber Known As Literary Criticism
- Too Cool for School
- The Sad Paradox About Presidential Candidates
- For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage
- 7 Bizarre Early Versions of Famous Cartoon Characters
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Can It Redefine The Franchise?
- JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon says US debt default would be moral disaster
- Report: Apple Planning Retail Overhaul Dubbed 'Apple Store 2.0'
- Why Half-life 3 Isn't Coming Soon
- Evolving Attitudes About Interracial Marriage [Infographic]
- Apple doesn't love you, they just want your money | ZDNet
- Jerry Bruckheimer Pitch Meeting [video]
- Are we in danger from a rogue planet?
- Obama Says Kadhafi Will Go or Be Forced Out
- Palin on 2012: I do have the fire in my belly
- Kevin Durant Posterizes Brendan Haywood (Video)
- I Broke My Fing Leg! (video)
- How Every Digger Will Spend May 21st (comic)
- How James Cameron Got Michael Bay to Stop Worrying & Learn to Love 3-D
- Patterns of Nature [Pics]
- Grant From MythBusters Offers Advice for Aspiring Hardware Hackers
- Never trust a Christian
- Study: Religious Factors May Influence Changes in the Brain - DukeHealth.org
- Bring it Westboro (Pic)
- Apple triggers 'religious' reaction in fans' brains, report says
- Mitt Romney: Obama 'Threw Israel Under The Bus'
- Hollywood Forces ISP To Block Movie Links Site
- Making Things in America
- Ghostbusters Firehouse Being Put Out Of Business
- Somali Pirates Who Look Like Pirates Of The Caribbean [PICS]
- America's Top 25 Cities for Recent College Graduates
- Peeved Obama bans the Boston Herald. What are you afraid of Mr. Pres?
- Coffee Shop Offer of the Year? [PIC]
- Presidential Contender Jon Huntsman Criticizes U.S. Presence In Afghanistan
- George W. Bush Pulling In Big Bucks On The Speaking Circuit
- Tim Pawlenty To Launch Presidential Campaign
- Detroit Auto Workers Want Benefits Back As Big Three Recover
- Colorado Shaping Up As Pot Legalization Battleground
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She Has 'Fire In The Belly'
- Goldman Expects Federal Prosecutors To Demand Documents
- NATO Reportedly Sinks 8 Libyan Warships
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Debunks Ben Stein's Defense Of Strauss-Kahn
- Journalist Killed In Libya
- 1st 2012 Presidential Ad Uses Gingrich's Words To Swipe Romney
- Huntsman Moves To Shed Obama Brand By Aligning With House GOP On Medicare, Debt Ceiling
- Meet The Man Behind May 21 'Judgment Day'
- President Of Company Behind Damaged Japan Nuclear Plant Stepping Down
- Pakistani Taliban Detonate Car Bomb Next To U.S. Consulate Vehicles
- Labor Chief To Dems: If You Don't Even Try To Stop The Wrecking Ball, We Won't Support You
- Jared Loughner Emails Released
- Officials: Roadside Bomb In Pakistan Goes Off Near U.S. Vehicles, Kills Passer-By
- Obama: Gaddafi Will 'Inevitably' Leave Power
- Another Ex-Teammate Accuses Lance Armstrong Of Doping
- WATCH: HuffPost's Alex Wagner Discusses Newt Gingrich On MSNBC
- Gingrich Glitter Prank Raises Questions About Security On The Trail
- New Texas Law Mandates Sonograms Before Abortion
- Reports: President Of Company Behind Damaged Japan Nuclear Plant Will Step Down
- GOP Presidential Hopeful Begins 'Due Diligence'
- GOP Responds To Obama's Middle East Speech
- Mitt Romney: Obama 'Threw Israel Under The Bus'
- U.S. Predicts 'Above Average' Hurricane Season
- Obama Wants 1967 Borders For Israel
- Katie Couric Ends Her Run At The 'CBS Evening News'
- Hotcakes, no. Hotkeys, yes!
- The Comic Book Greats... And Some Other Dudes!
- Pensioners volunteer to help clean up Fukushima
- Look and learn?
- Will There Be Actual Seals in the Movie?
- It's ok to be Takei.
- America reCycled: The best web content I have seen in a while
- "My gender was my very first 'This I Know For Sure' moment"
- Step one: find a bulldozer
- The axeman cometh for recording studios
- You Are Sleeping... You Do Not Want To Believe
- Scottish artist Robert Montgomery and his billboards and neon signs
- Visitation at Wisconsin Hospitals.
- cool paintings of birds
- "I just hugged the man that murdered my son."
- It's all downhill from here
- Bookstore Compulsions
- A PC building guide by an idiot
- Thrfit Store Score
- hey, beardo....
- Gordan Ugarkovi
- Home Alone house for sale (I got nuthin').
- Video of the first woman in a human powered helicopter
- Kaycee Nicole would be 29 today...if she had ever actually existed
- Ebooks overtake print books in Amazon sales
- Jeff Jones RIP
- I was so much older then. I'm younger than that now
- Your First Look at Tom Hardy as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises and related posts
- Video: Jennifer Lawrence Talks Hunger Games, Horseback Riding, and X-Men on Letterman and related posts
- Thunder Vs. Mavericks: Russell Westbrook Gets Benched, And Oklahoma City Gets Better and related posts
- Strauss-Kahn steps down as IMF chief and related posts
- VIDEO: Lance Armstrong Accused Of Doping By Former Teammate Tyler Hamilton On '60 Minutes' and related posts
- Its Mega Swagbucks Friday: Search for $$ and related posts
- Russell Westbrook Benched For Fourth Quarter Of Oklahoma City Thunder's Game 2 Win and related posts
- Obama Screws Israel but Does Bupkus Against Assad as Assad Fires Upon Protesters! and related posts
- Senate Blocks Judicial Nomination of Goodwin Liu and related posts
- Feds Say Prepare for a Zombie Apocalypse! and related posts
- Videi: 'I saw him inject it,' Tyler Hamilton tells CBS 60 Minutes that Armstrong used EPO and related posts
- Verizon Wireless may end unlimited data plans this summer and related posts
- LinkedIn's Surge Sets Stage for More Internet IPO's - NYTimes.com and related posts
- Obama Speech: Israel Border to pre-1967 and related posts
- Hate of Israel? Obama Gives Hamas Old Jerusalem, Holy Christian Sites Handed Over to Muslims, Netanyahu...
- Harold Camping: The Man Behind 'Judgment Day,' May 21, 2011 (VIDEO) and related posts
- Sheena Upton, 'Botox Mom': 'I Don't Even Know What Botox Is' (VIDEO) and related posts
- President Obama's Speech on the Middle East - A Non Event and related posts
- Janet Jackson Attends amFar Cinema Against Aids Gala At Cannes and related posts
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Sam Claflin and Ian McShane interview and related posts
- ABC News Takes All The Fun Out Of The CDC's Zombie Apocalypse and related posts
- What Does John Malone Know That the Rest of Us Don't? His Liberty Media Makes Surprise $1 Billion Offer to...
- Pakistani Taliban Detonate Car Bomb Next To US Consulate Vehicles and related posts
- Apple inks deal with Sony for upcoming iTunes/cloud service and related posts
- The end of an unlimited era: Verizon Wireless moves to tiered data plans this summer and related posts
- VIDEO: Haley Eliminated From American Idol; Scotty & Lauren Advance To Finals! and related posts
- Loving Obama, Hating Israel and related posts
- Amazon US: Kindle eBooks outsell ALL print editions and related posts
- Fall TV season: Watch a sneak preview of CW's 'Ringer' with 'Buffy's' Sarah Michelle Gellar [Video] and...
- (LinkedIn IPO) LNKD stock rises 109% on 1st trading day and related posts
- Ex-Marine Shot 71 Times by SWAT Team - ABC News
- Charges against Strauss-Kahn 'unthinkable' in France: Expert - Vancouver Sun
- West Bank 'honor' killing sparks outrage - CNN International
- Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Jeopardized Before It Even Begins? - ABC News
- Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times - ABC News
- Browser: Is judgment day May 21? The Web is buzzing about the end of the world - Detroit Free Press (blog)
- LinkedIn shares double in price on NYSE debut - Taipei Times
- Brown 'not pitching' for IMF job in South Africa - BBC News
- Outburst From Gallery Halts Casey Anthony Trial - Fox News
- Arabs are ready for democracy, but not for peace with Israel - Baltimore Sun
- West Bank 'honor' killing sparks outrage - CNN
- The view from Palestine - The Economist (blog)
- Infographic: How LinkedIn Scored a $9 Billion IPO - PC Magazine
- NATO Bombs Libyan Ships To Foil Attacks On Civilians - NPR (blog)
- Obama's words will be used as weapons - Jerusalem Post
- Lance Armstrong Accused of Using Performance Enhancing Drugs - Us Magazine
- newMay 21: Judgment Day or party time? - CBC.ca
- NATO says has taken initiative in Libya war - Reuters Africa
- Taliban car bomb blasts US convoy in Pakistan - eTaiwan News
- Another Day, Another Doping Charge - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Obama maps out a new Middle East - Sydney Morning Herald
- Seeing Starz? Barnes & Noble gets buyout offer from Liberty Media - Los Angeles Times
- 'LinkedIn Has the Highest Price-Revenue Ratio of Any Stock Anywhere' - The Atlantic
- Will Arnold Schwarzenegger Be Able Revive His Acting Career? - Forbes (blog)
- Power, sex and conventional wisdom - Reuters Blogs (blog)
- Damage control on the Middle East speech - Washington Post (blog)
- Why not an Asian as next IMF chief, Purisima asks - Manila Bulletin
- 'American Idol' exit Q&A: Haley Reinhart says she's 'feeling at ease ... - Entertainment Weekly
- not from the mouth of the LORD. - CNN (blog)
- May 21, 2011: Not the end of the world - Washington Post (blog)
- Netanyahu's Israel is on course to become a pariah state - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- One Good Man vs. Wall Street and its political servants
- Scott Brown: I Will Vote On The GOP's Medicare Privatizing Budget -- Not For It
- Hypocrisy Bonanza As Senate Republicans Mount Filibuster of Goodwin Liu They Previously Deemed...
- Russell Westbrook says he was OK with riding OKC bench
- The Rich Are About To Get Very, Very Rich: Study Finds Global Millionaire Wealth Set To More Than Double By...
- Is Obama about to break the law?
- Sailor pleads guilty to most espionage charges in Norfolk | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com
- Women at I.M.F. Find Themselves Vulnerable - NYTimes.com
- Getting Smart on Foreign Aid
- Colbert presents Gingrich press release as read by John Lithgow ~~~ Epic! Florid!! Overwritten!!!
- Mortgage company urges plan for principal cuts
- Democratic Wave Builds for 2012: 28% Feel Congress Deserves Reelection
- Chamber ad a shameful misdirection
- How many teens have Internet addiction? | Reuters
- Daily Kos: The New & Improved Ryan/GOP Platform vs. The Poor and Wretched on the Left
- Murderers of Women from all Ages and Social Groups | Stop honour killings!
- Looking deep into a huge storm on Saturn
- Spinal Implant: Man Paralyzed Below Chest for 5 Years Can Stand & Walk Again
- The Possibility Of An Anonymous Bank? ~~~ Open Source Project Bitcoin Develops Peer-to-peer Electronic...
- Donald Trump rankles Iowa Republicans
- Sweden: 23 women suspected of child pornography
- Unemployment falls in three-quarters of US states
- Israeli opposition leader lauds Obama's call for two-state solution
- Libya and the War Powers Resolution - WSJ.com
- Feds Won't Pay bin Laden Bounty - Nobody to receive $25M reward
- 'TODAY I SPEAK FROM MY HEART': OBAMA'S GUARANTEE TO NEVER DIVIDE JERUSALEM
- College Students Sign Petition to 'Ban Rush, Beck From Radio' But Love Free Speech
- Richard Trumka Threatens To Abandon Democrats In 2012 Unless They Fight Harder For Labor
- AIPAC: Dangerous for Jews and Other Living Things
- Syrian Police Open Fire on Protesters, Killing 17
- The Last Jam Session
- The Caucus: Pawlenty to Announce 2012 Run
- Book Review: Harold Bloom: An Uncommon Reader
- NATO Warplanes Attack Libyan Ships
- South Africa Assails Libya Over Death of Photographer
- Music Review: Songs About What Went Wrong, but Performed So Right
- The Caucus: Group Launches Early Ad Against Romney
- Lights on Earth Impede Arizonas Eyes on Space
- Head of Japanese Utility Steps Down After Nuclear Crisis
- Long-Ago Affair Might Damage Turkish Candidates Chances to Lead I.M.F.
- Pakistani Dies From Attack on U.S. Vehicles
- Japan Utility Head Resigns Amid Nuclear Crisis
- Insurers Told to Justify Rate Increases Over 10 Percent
- A Season Interrupted
- A Rivers Crest Arrives, and Is Set to Linger
- Zenyattas Trainer Uncovers a Colt That Gives Him Hope
- Police Say Bomb in NW Pakistan Hits US Vehicle
- DealBook: FrontPoint to Shut Most Funds After Insider Charges
- Missing Photographer in Libya is Presumed Dead
- NASA Installs Device at Space Station in Long-Sought Quest for Antimatter
- Libya Revolt Sidelines Women, Who Led It
- Make My Bed? But You Say the Worlds Ending
- Lens: Photographer Killed in Libya
- The TV Watch: Quiet Departure Is Stark Contrast to Heralded Arrival
- At I.M.F., Men on Prowl and Women on Guard
- Obama and Netanyahu Face a Turning Point
- China Gives Pakistan 50 Fighter Jets
- Art Review: Sculpture in High Relief
- China Admits Problems With Three Gorges Dam
- Lawmakers Punt Again on Patriot Act Reform
- Another Stealth Chopper in the Osama Raid?
- Drink Up HTML5, It's Last Call
- Handsome But Tough-to-Read Timepiece Leaves Us Second-Guessing
- Row Breaks Out in Cheeky Hip-Hop Genre of Chap-Hop
- Fetish: Fight Fires With a Chrome-Plated Knockout
- May 20, 1873: The Pants That Changed the World
- Gallery: 100 Years of Awesome Indy Cars
- Infoporn: How Flatscreen TVs Get Cheaper
- Beastly Drone Sub Is 'Underwater Predator'
- Alt Text: A Short Course in Get-a-Life Science
- Scientists Fight University to Study Rare Ancient Skeletons
- Walk the Plank With Sci-Fi and Fantasy's 10 Best Pirates
- To Measure Longevity, Common Sense Trumps Genetic Test
- Verizon Hints at Possible Family Plan for Mobile Data
- New Super 8 Clips Make Us Ask, Who Is 'Dr. Woodward'?
- Watch: Rolling Robot Transforms Into Helicopter
- Futuristic Strobe Eyewear May Improve Your Game
- New Mac Malware Fools Customers, But Threat Still Relatively Small
- Report: Sony Will Relaunch PlayStation Store May 24
- Streaming-Movie Service Zediva Countersues MPAA
- How 50-Mile-High Jets of Lightning Shoot Toward Space
- See Raquel Meyers' Bizarre Chiptune Music Videos (If You Dare)
- Hands-On With Xperia Play, the Android-Powered PlayStation Phone
- LinkedIn IPO Pops Over 100 Percent
- Apple Patent Application Telegraphs iTunes in the Cloud
- Criminal-Profiling Trick Used to Combat Disease
- When You're Rich, Ferrari Does Your Bidding
- Eye Spy: Monocle Gives Commandos Drone Vision
- Cold, Lonely Planets More Common Than Sun-Like Stars
- Neuromancer Movie Deal Moving Forward
- Bug Bounties: Outbidding the Black Hats
- Saturn's Super Storm
- MeeGo 1.2 Released
- Implant Restores Paralyzed Man's Leg Movement
- Ebooks Now Outselling Print Books At Amazon
- Netflix Isn't Swamping the Internet
- Judge Puts Righthaven Cases In Colorado On Hold
- TI vs. Calculator Hobbyists, the Next Round
- Firmware Troubles For Old Xbox 360s, Possibly PS3s As Well
- EU Demands Explicit Geo-Location Permissions
- Video Game Playing Increases Food Intake In Teens
- Verizon Customers: Say So Long To Unlimited Data
- Australian Government To Widen Spy Agency Powers, Again
- Preliminary Benchmarks: Unity vs. Gnome-Shell
- Confirmed: Microsoft Says It Will Open Source VB 6
- XBMC4XBOX 3.0.1 Stable Released
- Congress Makes Deal To Renew Patriot Act For 4 Years
- AppleCare Reps Told To Skirt Malware Questions
- Ask Slashdot: FTP Server Honeypots?
- Linux-Friendly Alternatives To Skype
- Red Hat Pushes Out Enterprise Linux 6.1
- Siemens SCADA Hacking Talk Pulled From TakeDownCon
- Linux 2.6.39 Released
- CDC Warns of Zombie Apocalypse
- Inside NVIDIA's Massive Hardware Emulation Lab
- RIAA-Backed Warrantless Search Bill In California
- Imagining the CLI For the Modern Machine
- Google Builds Biometric Models of Celebrity Faces
- Google Is Serious, Chrome 13 Hides URL Bar
- Satellite view of flooding in Louisiana
- 1943 color photo of a Topeka, Kansas, train yard
- CDC unprepared for Zombie Apocalypse traffic apocalypse
- Buy the "Bought This Bitcoins Badge With Bitcoins" badge with Bitcoins
- Vice speaker of Ukrainian Parliament throttles deputy
- How To: Turn a sphere inside out (maybe)
- Why Texas tried to hide drinking water radiation from the EPA
- France lobbies G8 for Internet control and censorship
- Watch a landslide happen at 50 cm per hour
- Service emails you your year-old photos
- Twitterer: I egged and shoed the father of the Great Firewall of China
- Battlestorm: league game to help kids recover from hurricaines and prepare for the next one
- Micro-origami sculptures unfolding in water through capillary action
- Budweiser nunchucks: American Ninja
- Talking Turing tests with a fraudbot
- GOP legislative aide works on punitive voter ID bill, boasts of illegally voting in another district
- Machine of Death II open to submissions
- RIP Jeffrey Jones
- Wikileaks releases "The Pakistan Papers" through Pakistani newspaper The Dawn
- Venezuela suspends driving license
- Magnet Boy of Croatia: gadgets stick to his chest (big photo gallery)
- Do astronauts have internet in space?
- The Infernal Device: giant, ambitious steampunk Kickstarter project
- Hello Kitty Portal Personality Sphere
- How To Look Punk: a marketing/trendspotter's "zine" from 1977
- Hunting the Yeti with "Popular Science"
- Natural selection is neat
- Unabomber auction
- Red-crested tree rat is adorable, not extinct
- Which came first: the media orgy or the prurient interest? (Donald Trump edition)
- Photoshop challenge: Replace the Statue of Liberty with something more in keeping with the times
- Old and busted: fish tacos. The new hotness: heroin tacos
- Well kids, tomorrow the world is going to end and mommy and daddy are going to heaven. Haha, no. You kids...
- Woman hides stolen credit card in the one place she thought police couldn't snatch it away
- Man gets twelve weeks in jail for stealing phone from woman who was flat, broke
- Rashida Jones in lingerie talking about kissing Zooey Deschanel. Really? Still reading?
- Complex differential equation used to calculate fine for ginseng poachers
- I love ewe
- The scariest evidence yet of the impending end of the world: Jack Daniel's introduces new honey-flavored...
- This Friday, we have an all-woman Photo Fun Match edition. Chained Heat, it ain't
- Rantin' rappin' Mom puts on her own show at school talent contest
- Taxpayers shocked that some California lifeguards make up to $200,000 per year. In their defense, though,...
- Returning Canadian Senator in hospital after moose collision
- A college educated white Englishman's experience of the Miami Megajail
- Ah, Spring. The birds, the flowers...25 naked hippies grinding on a 1,400 year old tree
- Actual headline: "Justin Bieber To Create Female Scent." Isn't that a given?
- Pensioners in Japan have decided to put their lives at risk to save younger people from radiation
- Good dad: Helping son with his new skateboard trick. Bad dad: Driving the SUV he's trying to grab onto...
- Remember when Ron Paul told Mississippi River flood victims to build their own levees? Some took his advice...
- Before you buy that 1973 Opal GT named Cinnamon or the1993 Ford Ranger Splash called Ginger, check the...
- Romney: Obama threw Israel under the bus. In Obama's defense though, in Israel that's safer than being on...
- Gay Los Angeles police officer wins $1 million judgment in retaliation case. He thanked his legal team of...
- Today's "white powder in envelope brings out hazmat team" story brought to you by Iowa City and a...
- Photoshop this musical mania
- RTD Tea in Greece - Market Report - new market report released - PR Inside
- FDA approves new HIV drug from Johnson & Johnson - AP - msnbc.com
- New Democratic group airing anti-Romney ad - AP - msnbc.com
- Fitch says Greece will need help beyond mid-2013 - Reuters
- LDK Solar Reiterates Guidance and Announces Date for Reporting First Quarter 2011 Results - Yahoo Finance
- APNewsBreak: Aide: Pawlenty running for president - AP - msnbc.com
- Intuit shares down after 4Q outlook disappoints - msnbc.com
- Casey Anthony jury selection expected to wrap today, judge says - CBS News
- Duke's Irving skipping on-court tests at combine - msnbc.com
- Egypt's military prosecution questions journalists - AP - msnbc.com
- Botswana strike hobbling health care - AP - msnbc.com
- Mississippi crests in Vicksburg lower than feared - AP - msnbc.com
- Small tornado, no injuries reported in Oklahoma - Tulsa World
- Turbid North thunders back into Fairbanks - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Pa. woman to stand trial for pot-laced margarine - FOX News
- Nadal to face marathon man Isner in 1st round - CBS Sports
- 'Botox mom' recants story she injected daughter - Forbes
- Fitch downgrades Greece further into junk status - Forbes
- Does 'Adventures of Tintin' trailer deliver the goods? - msnbc.com
- APNewsBreak: Aide: Pawlenty running for president - Forbes
- Factbox: Borders in Israeli-Palestinian conflict - msnbc.com
- Aide: Pawlenty running for president - msnbc.com
- New Zealand Dollar Objective at 8040/50-Stop at 7860 - DailyFx
- Former teammate says Lance Armstrong injected EPO - AOL News
- Embattled Japan utility chief resigns - msnbc.com
- Kansas jobless rate dips in April - msnbc.com
- Kept in chains: Mental illness rampant in Somalia - FOX News
- Budgeters Try to Save Season for the New York City Opera - New York Times
- US envoy ends Myanmar mission with doubts - AP - msnbc.com
- The Media's Crazy LinkedIn Comparisons - YAHOO!
- Ripley's Extinguishes Anti-Smoking Event After Learning Richie Magic Smokes (EXCLUSIVE)
- Michigan Woman, 98, Dons Wedding Dress She Wore In 1938
- May 21: Judgment Day? A Portrait Of True Believers In The 'End of the World'
- WATCH: 'Armageddon House' Built To Withstand Doomsday
- The Poodle Has Landed: Dog Survives Fall From Sky
- Hair Above The Rest: World's Best Beards and Moustaches
- Cell Phones Don't Kill Bees ... The Just Drive Them A Little Crazy
- Cops: Suspect Stole Woman's Identity, Hid It In Her Vagina
- AMY STEWART: PHOTOS: 10 Bugs That Will Ruin Your Summer Vacation
- JUDY KURTZ: What's Your Gadget's Name?
- CDC: How To Prepare For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Watch: Man Eats 25,000 Big Macs In 39 Years
- JONATHAN KIM: ReThink Review: x3cemx3eThe People vs. George Lucasx3c/emx3e -- This Is the Film You're...
- DR. YVONNE K. FULBRIGHT: Can Language Influence Your Sex Personality?
- Family Sues After Man Drowns in the Suction of a Hotel Whirlpool
- ET, Are You Home? Scientists Search 86 Planets For Life
- Bottles Of Urine Found In Ice Cream Truck
- KIA MAKARECHI: The Death of Edge: Where's the Real Controversy in Pop?
- Scotch Tape Sculpture Of Mosh Pit Wins At Competition (PHOTOS)
- RABBI SHMULEY BOTEACH: Why Powerful Men Can't Keep Their Pants On
- OLDEST LIVING PERSON
- Russian Cannibal Nabbed With Human Liver Stew In Fridge
- BURNING MAD SEX WORKERS
- VIDEO: LA's Secret Nazi Compound
- World's Oldest Panda Dies
- Mayors Seek Ban On Melatonin-Laced 'Lazy Cakes'
- ANNIE JACOBSEN: Area 51: What REALLY Goes On At This Top Secret Military Base? (PHOTOS)
- Behold The Jesus Fish Stick And Other Sacred Sightings
- Chinese Watermelons Exploding Like 'Land Mines'
- The First Habitable Planet Found?
- Roy Halladay Draws Strike Zone On Back Of Hand As Reminder
- American Voices: World To End Saturday
- Government Official Who Makes Perfectly Valid, Well-Reasoned Point Against Israel Forced To Resign
- [audio] God Quietly Phasing Holy Ghost Out Of Trinity
- Mavericks: Winning Championship For Jason Kidd Not Really A Factor In Wanting NBA Title
- Opinion: Fiscally I'm A Right-Wing Nutjob, But On Social Issues I'm Fucking Insanely Liberal (by Larry...
- American Voices: Santorum Contradicts McCain On Enhanced Interrogation
- High School Fuckup Now In Charge Of Checking Airport Luggage For Explosives
- Nation Down To Last Hundred Grown-Ups
- America's Waitresses: Are They Hitting On You?
- [audio] New Bailiff Tired Of Hearing How Old Bailiff Did Things
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 16, 2011
- Statshot: What Are We Putting Into Storage?
- Infographic: Bin Laden's Abandoned Terror Plots
- Scott Erickson Attempts To Sell 1994 No-Hitter On eBay
- American Voices: Daughter Taken From Mom After Botox Admission
- Obama, Tennessee Titans Have No Clue Why Team Invited To White House
- Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex
- [audio] Blind Date Pronounces Every Syllable Of Word 'Comfortable'
- Oklahoma City Thunder Wander Town Aimlessly Looking For Place To Celebrate Big Win
- American Voices: Massachusetts Mayors Battle Melatonin Brownie
- Everyone But You Attending Some Important Meeting In Other Room
- Desperate PBS Premieres Nova: Boobs A-Bouncin'
- [video] Missing Teen's Friends Go On TV To Plead For Her Release, Gossip About Ugly Classmates
- [video] Teens Leading Search For Missing Friend So They Can Tell Her Who's Pregnant
- [audio] Business Card Confirms That Real-Estate Agent Is Eddie Money
- American Voices: Vatican Blames Man-Made Emissions For Global Warming
- Genuine Love And Respect Only Thing Holding Area Relationship Together
- Load Of Mulch Dumped In Kind Of Ballsy Location
- [audio] Laid-Off Zookeeper Goes On Tranquilizing Spree
- Windows 8 Preview: 23 Potential Features You Should Know About [Unconfirmed]
- Find Food Products and Restaurants that Suit Your Food Allergies [Health]
- It's Time for a Coffee Break in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- How to Encrypt All Internet Use on Your Android Phone [Encryption]
- How To Be A Good (Or At Least Adequate) Bridesmaid [Republished]
- Access Your Browser's Address and Search Bar via the Keyboard [Video]
- What to Do and What to Avoid When Traveling with Your Pet [Travel]
- How to Send an Email with an Attachment (for Beginners) [Video]
- MPlayerX Is a Powerful, Intuitive Video Player for Mac that Almost Puts VLC to Shame [Download Of The Day]
- How to Manipulate Your Body to Wake the Hell Up [Health]
- Add a Pocket to the Back of Your Tie to Hold Cash or Cards [Clever Uses]
- The Compudesk: An Epic, Custom-Built All-in-One Desk [Featured Workspace]
- Best Service for Fast Image Sharing? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Get 50% Off One Item at Borders.com This Weekend [Deals]
- Remains of the Day: Amazon Sells 105 Kindle Books to Every 100 Regular Books [For What Its Worth]
- Fetch.io Downloads Your Torrents For You, Then Streams Them to You and Your Friends [Video]
- Doubting Yourself Isn't Always Such a Bad Thing [Quotables]
- Try Out Chrome's Space-Saving, Hidden URL Bar in the Canary Build [In Brief]
- Vacuum-Seal Food With a Bike Pump and Some Ziploc Bags [DIY]
- How Do I Apply Sunscreen for the Best Protection? [How Do I?]
- Google Advisor Helps You Find the Best Financial Services For Your Needs [Video]
- MORF Is a Crowdsourced Database of MacGyver Tips on Your Phone [App Of The Day]
- Creatively Wall-Mount Your Home Theater Gear, Cables and All, for Better Access and Organization [Cable...
- XtremeMac's InCharge Receivers Bluetooth Tunes From iOS Devices to Stereos While Charging [Bluetooth]
- Ask and Answer Questions About iOS in Today's Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- What Is BitCoin? [What Is]
- The Best Instant Messaging Application for Android [App Directory]
- Lock Down Your Computer Like the NSA [Security]
- Why Does the Trip Home Always Seem Shorter? [Brain Hacks]
- GTalk's AIM Integration is Unofficially Live [In Brief]
- 5 Links for Developers and IT Pros 5/20/11
- Daily Dose: JRockit Now Free To Download!
- WordPress: Client-Focused Solution
- You can increase your intelligence: 5 ways to maximize your cognitive potential
- Varying gradients... (Swing/Java 2D)
- Creating UML
- Using Protocol Buffers on .Net platform (Part II)
- 15 Best HTML5 games of 2011 - Truelogic Blog
- Open Source Integration with Apache Camel and How Fuse IDE Can Help
- Integrating Apache OpenWebbeans with other frameworks
- My Top 5 Open Source software for May 2011
- Drop the number of concurrent sessions on Tomcat 7 with one valve
- Android UI Design Patterns: Adapting and extending UI design patterns
- Oracle Introduces New Java Specification Requests to Evolve Java Community Process
- HTML5 Mobile Web Development
- Android Tutorial Series: From SQL/PHP To XML/JSON To Android ListView!
- Agile Platform 6.0 just released
- Vladimir Galore - Lots of Threaded Scala Actors Waiting for Godot
- How to Create your own jQuery Slider Plugin
- Variable assignment using SET and SELECT in SQL Server.
- 20+ Amazing CSS3 Text Effect Tutorials and Experiments
- If you didnt run code written by assholes, your machine wouldnt boot
- New Project Extends Cloud Foundry to Python/Perl
- GridGain 3.0.9 Released!
- When we can use HttpContext.Current.Items to stores data in ASP.NET?
- Hadoop: A Soft Introduction
- BundleHunt returns with more design awesomeness
- Instant Java Web App Admin Generation with JRapids Reverse Engineering
- The Presidents, Illustrated
- Big Brains? The Better to Smell You With!
- A Conversation with a Chatbot
- Man Says Hospital Tattooed His Butt
- Space Invaders in Real Life
- Neatorama Facts: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Micro-Origami in Water
- Better Homes and Bunkers
- Woodsman Coffee Table
- Salsa-Dancing, Trombone-Playing Darth Vader Entertains Seniors
- QR Code Tattoo
- Beer Nunchaku
- Sesame Street's Bert Interviews Andy Samberg
- Homemade Geo Metro Limousine
- Underwater Explosion
- How To Build a Taser
- Robotic Luggage Handler
- The Cosby Sweater Project
- Titanic II
- Its Almost My Turn To Order
- Rain-delay Entertainment
- The Pink Panther
- Woodburning Cars
- What Is It? game 178
- Toilet Paper: How America Convinced the World to Wipe
- Spectacular Cog Railways
- I Like Vegetables
- Beatles Baby Quilt
- Kid's Slipper Genie
- Noodling Illegal in Texas -- For Now
- Needs Grits and Bacon: Origami Fried Egg
- Camera Lens Assembly Cross Section
- Latte Pikachu
- Virgin's Enterprise Makes First Feathering Flight
- Hello Kitty Personality Sphere
- Cool, but obscure unix tools :: KKovacs
- "The Best of edw519" is now free. Reverse Happy Birthday! - edw519
- Keys to the cloud castle
- CDC EPR | Social Media | Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse - Blog
- Forkbombr Guest Post: Markdown is the new Word 5.1
- Shape Of: Who is Acorn for?
- In-N-Out vs. Five Guys vs. Shake Shack: The First Bi-Coastal Side-By-Side Taste Test | A Hamburger Today
- http://www.nsa.gov/ia/_files/os/redhat/r hel5-guide-i731.pdf
- Why Privacy Matters Even if You Have 'Nothing to Hide' - The Chronicle Review - The Chronicle of Higher...
- In defense of CSS hacks introducing safe CSS hacks Mathias Bynens
- Namib-Naukluft Park Picture Travel Wallpaper National Geographic Photo of the Day
- How to Make Your Entire Home AirPlay-Compatible
- This Is Your Brain on Twitter - NYTimes.com
- Amazon Media Room:News Release
- Apple causes religious reaction in brains of fans, say neuroscientists
- Media Queries
- Rare Library of Congress colour photographs of the Great Depression | Mail Online
- Vegas Background jQuery Plugin
- Devils advocate on Twitters OAuth change
- Optimizing Error Pages: Creating Opportunities Out Of Mistakes - Smashing Magazine
- Operating Systems - NSA/CSS
- MultiMarkdown - fletcherpenney.net
- Improving Usability with Fitts Law
- The most important page on Flickr
- Incompatible Browser | Facebook
- united-domains.de - Domain-Namen schnell und einfach registrieren
- teehan lax
- Republican Professors Are Racist, Study More or Less Says [Higher Learning]
- Schwarzenegger's Alleged Mistress Count Continues to Rise [Gossip Roundup]
- Sarah Palin Has Fire in Her Belly [Video]
- Why Buy Barnes & Noble? [Media]
- Which Two Celebs Are Besties Thanks to Rehab? [Blind Items]
- Paralyzed Man Walks [Science]
- Craven Newspaper Editor Apologizes for Story on Lesbian Moms [Local News]
- Immoral Banker Warns of Immoral U.S. Debt Default [Briefly]
- The Vatican Hates Modern Art [Art]
- McDonald's Chief Defends Creepy Mascot [Clowns]
- Family Says Missing Photographer Killed in Libya [Libya]
- Are These Talent Show Contestants Really Playing the Piano with Their Penises? [Video]
- Drug Dealer Foiled By 911 Pocket-Dial [Oops]
- New York Attorney General Investigating Donald Trump's School [Scams]
- Track Palin Marries His High School Sweetheart [Vows]
- China Gifts Pakistan With 50 Fighter Jets [Diplomacy]
- John Lithgow Gives Newt Gingrich's Press Release the Dramatic Reading It Deserves [Video]
- The Joy of Atheist Sex [God]
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Ben Stein's Defense of Dominique Strauss-Kahn [Video]
- Bill O'Reilly: Half of the World's Muslims Don't Want Democracy or Human Rights [Video]
- Terminator: Delapidation On Hold Until Further Notice [Video]
- It's Getting Harder For Companies to Run From Their Nazi Pasts [Secrets]
- The Jesus-Turd Album Art That Ignited a Canadian Political Firestorm [Heresy]
- Watch Katie Couric Sign Off of the CBS Evening News for the Final Time [Video]
- Comment of the Day: The Office Caste System [We Read You]
- Hero Pilot to Become Hero Talking Head [TV News]
- Puny Media Minds Can't Comprehend the Gingrich Campaign's Brilliance [Flameouts]
- Katy Perry Hates Carnations, Forbids Her Chauffeur From Looking at Her [Monsters]
- Will Laser Wheelchairs Spell Doom for the Able-Bodied? [Science Watch]
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans Don't Think Osama Got His Virgins [Afterlife]
|The Caucus: The Caucus Click: Jon Huntsman in...|
|Worlds Most Unfortunate Young Woman Joins Palin...|
|First Lady Michelle Obama Bringing the Support...|
|Paging Rick Perry: How a Southerner Could Sweep...|
|Like TPM On Facebook|
|Bachmann's Iowa Moment Arrives|
|Tim Pawlenty to run for president to avoid...|
|After Qaddafi, Assad|
wall street j.
|Lehman Minibond Investors Vote to Accept Payout...|
|Avoid Gold, Silver in Short-Term: Trader|
|Summer Jobs Ideas for Adults|
|Our Daily Bleg: How to Get People More...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|The Opulence Bubble|
|Why Self-Employed Consultants Fail|
|iPads Are Mingling With TVs, While Kindles Get...|
|CHART OF THE DAY: The Roman Coin Chart That...|
|The Labor Department reports payrolls climbed...|
|AHAlife Curates And Sells Unique, Hard-To-Find...|
|Pirate Party Servers Raided by German Police...|
|Study: iPads Inferior to Newspapers in...|
|Explosion at Foxconn Plant Kills at Least Two,...|
|Publishing News: BAFTA nomination hints at app...|
|The First Google IO Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablets...|
|BankSimple: We have cards|
|Buy the HTC Flyer from Best Buy|
|THE APPLE INVESTOR: Slap LinkedIn's Valuation...|
|[PSA] George Takeis proposed solution to ban on...|
|Verizon to swap unlimited data plans for tiers,...|
|HOW TO: Get Your Music on iTunes|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Explosion Reported at Foxconn's iPad Production...|
|Worth Reading: LinkedIn Traded for $14.50 a...|
|Explosion at Foxconn Chengdu plant, two workers...|
|iPad Today 46: Apps That Age Well, Gilt Taste,...|
|Google closes newspaper archive project|
|169 Song Titles with Parentheticals (In Order...|
|Video: Sir John Lithgow performs Newts press...|
|My Drunk Kitchen Ep. 6: Brunch|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Is the Age-Old 'Elevator Pitch' On Its Way Out?|
|Film-Inspired Cocktails: Pirates of the...|
|NBC Cancels 'Outsourced': An Anti-Protest Letter|
|Catwalk Walker Can't Walk|
|This Weeks 5 Day Weather Forecast|
|5 Classic Senior Pranks|
|WNWDW: Train pony goes to the pub for a pint|
|The Morganza Spillway Spring Flooding Special|
|That Will Buff Out: Retaliation Parking For The...|
|Pete Doherty To Be Jailed For Six Months|
|Semi Lift Fail on Highway|
|Teh Rulez uv cat ownership|
|Big Hurricane Season PredictedHas U.S. Run Out...|
|Eaters of bacteria: Is phage therapy ready for...|
|How Your Headlights Work|
|Soft Soap Surface Spiffer|
|Best Practice! And Best Practice?|
|9 Things Invented or Discovered by Accident|
|Gut Bugs Affect Brains|
|CultureLab Loves... 20 May 2011 edition|
|RFID Radios in MAKE Volume 26|
|5 Things You Didnt Know About Abraham Zapruder|
|Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Captain Jack...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Portal 2 Walkthrough: Chapter 6 The Fall Part 1/2|
|Dietary supplement can protect against...|
|1906 French Grand Prix|
|Largest-Ever Survey of Cosmic History Confirms...|
|Help Wanted At Apple [Jobs We Love]|
|Ernest Beck: A new effort to diagnosis and...|
|Optimizing Emotional Engagement In Web Design...|
|Caztek Engineering's City Cycle to Make Cycling...|
|Neither More Nor Less Returns|
|Gallery: Album Covers as Incredibly Detailed...|
|Sidewalk Disco: Wayfinding Lights to Dance Down...|
|Box Mobile Gallery / WISE Architecture|
|Stress Test: Why Scores are Hurt by Pressue|
|Stopping Foot Traffic In Their Tracks: The...|
|Roses for Cinzia|
|How to Turn Your Dream Into a Plan In Five...|
|Making Room On Your Hard Drive|
|Workspace of the Week: Purrrrfect setup|
|Well: Hold the Onions and Cook With Leeks|
|7 Simple Tips To Deal With Negative People|
|Hold the Onions and Cook With Leeks|
|Bethenny Frankel's Simple Workout Tips|
|A Spa with a View|
|May 20, 2011 -- Homepage Content|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Shoot a Rifle|
|Darren Criss: King of the High School Musical|
|Bleau de Chauffe Plombier Jules Work Bag|
|Tom Hardy IS Bane!|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|35 and Ticking - Clip|
|The Dark Knight Rises Filming in IMAX|
|G.I. Joe 2 May Not Be in 3D After All|
|'The Dark Knight Rises' Viral Reveals First...|
|Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident|
|'Mentalist': The REAL 'Red John'?|
|Prince Harry's 'Brilliant' Best Man Speech and...|
|Dark Knight Rises Viral Website Reveals First...|
|Nat Baldwin Lifted|
|Drake Leaks First Song From Take Care|
|U2's Bono Agreed With Terrible Reviews for...|
|Album review: Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way'|
the big picture
|Vesak Day 2011|
|Photos of the Day: May 19|
|Friday, 20 May 2011|
|Ruth Gruber, From Exodus to Ethiopia|
|Relationship SayingImages.com-Best Images With...|
|Simon & Aina - Gigants|
|Frozen In Time.|
|this isn't happiness.|
|Comic for May 20, 2011|
|Note to Social Media Marketing Dorks: The hard...|