- Can I help?
- Michele Bachmann manages to misquote both the Bible and John Adams in an attempt to prove the United States...
- He's damaged
- Sperm Troll
- According to Fl. Governor Rick Scott, we voters are all his employees. Funny, I thought it was the other...
- The "free xbox" deal is bullshit. Details inside.
- I'm about to be homeless. What do I need to know? What is some good advice? Please help. (I am not asking...
- I like my coffee dark, strong and full of ass-kicking justice
- I met a girl today and I gave her a head massage. I think I am in love.
- L.A. Noire fail
- Saw this in a guide to iPad apps... _
- The difference a year makes...
- Very Graphic: Dead Syrian protesters kept in a refrigerated truck.
- It's hard to be a man.
- Spotted my first Redditor in the wild! She's a stripper!
- Australian Gov't cancels funding program which assists ISPs to offer internet filtering options to...
- IamA request: That guy who said he fully believed the rapture would happen, and would do another AMA in the...
- Police totally FUCK up a handicapped man...
- Wow. I am old, huh?
- Did anyone else have an odd attraction to this game inside Encarta Encyclopedia?
- TIL you can watch every episode of X-Men (The Animated Series) online on the Marvel website
- Got out of jury duty (FB)
- TIL that the church, under Thomas Aquinas, used to allow abortions for 116 days after conception. It's nice...
- TIL Taurine can "minimize" or even "reverse" liver damage/hangovers from alcohol based...
- Hey Reddit, my dad is having a really rough year. Maybe his photo will reach front page and make his day!
- Here's how to deal with a grammar nazi properly.
- If you ever need a .gif of someone eating popcorn...
- I don't always post pictures of my commute, but when I do,
- As an avid LOTR fan, this made me lawl. [not original]
- Personal Porn Time
- Whoa, Whoa...How Was This Word Not Redacted By Fox News?
- Words Not To Live By (Or Express Yourself With)
- The Dark, Often Mesmerizing Visions of Gregory Crewdson
- What Music Goes Over the Final Credits?
- You And I Are Not Invited
- Are Investors Really Smarter Today?
- The Best Marriage Proposal You'll Hear About Today
- In Conclusion: My Friend, A Man of Privilege Like Myself, Is Too Important To Be Treated Like This
- Look Up 'Please, God, Put Me Anywhere But Here' In the Dictionary, And You'll Find This Video Of Kirsten Dunst
- Starry, Starry Night
- Maybe France (and Europe) Are The Prudes Here - And The U.S. The Adults
- What's Left to Count On?
- Gelatin Has The Greatest Dance Moves You've Ever Seen
- A Stat You Might Not Have Guessed
- Their Days Are No Longer Numbered
- Random and Hypnotic: A Day in Lucania, Italy
- Wait - Why Can't This Guy Be Our Next President?
- If You Don't Like This, Then You Don't Like Sports
- When Scissors Finally Gave Us Something Else To Do With Rock and Paper
- "I'm Like a Shot of Levittown Right In Your Ass"
- The Bizarre Origins Of 7 Common English Idioms
- Tornadoes: A Guide to Nature's Most Violent Storms
- AT&T Sued For Overcharging iPhone, iPad Users
- It's NOT the end of the world as we know it
- Want to watch a lake explode? (Video)
- Weird Casting: Are These Actors Age-Appropriate?
- Ready-to-Waste: The Ugly Side of Fast Fashion
- In Defense of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- A sneak peek inside Area 51: Declassified documents offer a rare glimpse into the most secretive site on Earth
- INTERVIEW: Zach Galifianakis on Smoking Monkeys & His Ideas for Hangover Sequels
- The science of sex: Secret online dating tips revealed by Harvard math majors (in graph form, of course)
- Japan quake reconstruction may cost up to $184 billion
- Google's new movie rental service is blocked if your device is rooted
- Macho Man's Greatest Matches
- Lionel Messi: Boy Genius
- Students: Buy a Windows PC Over $699, Get a Free Xbox 360
- Why would-be engineers end up as English majors
- U.S. lagging in broadband adoption, speed: FCC report
- So, who all is being terrorized by these things right now? (GIF)
- Did this game really get outlawed due to pornography laws?
- Rocking in the Rapture!
- Pope Benedict XVI Makes 1st Heavenly Call to Astronauts in Space
- Former Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain to run for president
- Spanish protest for 7th day despite 1-day ban on demonstrations
- HTC Bresson Could Be The First HTC Phone With a 16 MP Camera
- Breaking: Scientists say Iceland's most active volcano has started erupting
- VIDEO: Human Shaped RC Plane Makes Ironman Look Real
- Inflation threat warning while Vince Cable says public must gird itself for 'painful' times ahead
- Mega Man Legends Not Coming to PSN Due to Licensing Issues
- Inside the Apple iPad factory
- U.S. Ambassadors In Yemen Trapped By Sword-Wielding Mob
- Newt Gingrich Defends Huge Tiffany's Jewelry Debt
- Ex-IMF Chief Is Victim Of A Setup, Majority Of French Say
- WATCH: NASA Astronauts Encounter Problems During Spacewalk
- Mitch Daniels' Decision Leaves GOP Floundering
- States Shorten Duration For Unemployment Benefits
- Paul Ryan's Budget Plan Too Controversial For Senate GOP?
- Deadly Kansas Tornado Destroys 20 Homes
- Ash Plume Covers Iceland
- Democrats Meddle In GOP Primary
- Britain Ends Iraq Mission, Withdraws Forces
- Senator Investigates Suspicious Trading By Hedge Fund
- Obama Heading To Europe
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Obama Seeks To Smooth Out U.S.-Israel Tensions
- Fox News Chief Reportedly Thinks Palin Is 'Stupid'
- Mitch Daniels Not Running For President In 2012
- 900 DEAD IN SYRIA
- Top Jewish Americans Ponder Support For Obama
- No Abnormal Earthquake Activity For May 21
- Greek Prime Minister Rules Out Debt Restructuring
- WATCH: SUV Hits Mother Pushing Child In Stroller
- WATCH: A Miracle Caught On Camera?
- Preakness Won In Nail-Biter
- Louisiana Residents Flee As Water Nears
- French Women 'Stunned' By Public Misogyny Following DSK's Arrest
- Republicans Grappling With Identity Crisis In Key Senate Race
- Iceland's Most Active Volcano Reportedly Erupting
- New Poll Gives Democrat Edge In Controversial NY Race
- Saudi Woman Detained For Defying Driving Ban
- Literary Blurb Translation Guide
- Dimming soon to a theater near you.
- You are under arrest for breaching the Hot Gossip Act
- You've Worked Hard! Yay!
- Jonathan Winters
- False May 21, 2011 Doomsday prophet Harold Camping "deserts" devastated followers, church offers...
- Indie Pop
- Fast Food Fights Back
- How I Deal With Sexual Discrimination in a Positive Way
- Land of 10,000 Hates?
- The Amoral Maze
- Of spies, special forces and drone strikes
- Is Mike Tyson's Face Open Source?
- How Modern Spam Works
- "The answer was to photograph the surface itself."
- The postman who delivered a palace
- More statistical hijinks on climate change
- Passing the sexual Turing test
- 'I'm a human being, God damn it! My life has value!'
- Hypnotist principal under investigation
- Les Twins
- Learn about a fantastic rock weathering pattern
- The man in the middle, Or, The Truth About the Muslim Plot Against Pea Soup
- Scientific Illustration
- Final Films
- Second Life for Studio 60
- Animated fun from Fearnet.com
- Oscar De La Hoya Enters Rehab and related posts
- Obama Says Hed Repeat Bin Laden Raid and related posts
- Obama doubles down: Israel needs to adopt 1967 borders, split itself into two pieces and accept a...
- Twitter users continue to defy Premier League footballer super injunction - from The Drum and related posts
- Palestinians: Pre-1967 Borders Sound Good, Just Like Obama Said and related posts
- Vettel narrowly beats Hamilton in Spanish Grand Prix and related posts
- Evangeline Lilly Welcomes a Baby Boy and related posts
- How To Interact With Harold Camping's Followers Post May 21st Non-Rapture: With Compassion and related posts
- Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels Bows Out of 2012 Race and related posts
- VIDEO: Justin Timberlake, Andy Samberg & Lady Gaga In SNL 3-Way and related posts
- Harold Camping's Family Radio Goes Quiet With May 21 Actually Here and related posts
- JACK SPARROWSX Scar Marks The Spot (Watch) and related posts
- Mavericks Vs. Thunder, Game 3 Score: Dallas Dominates First Quarter In Oklahoma City and related posts
- Mavericks Vs. Thunder, Game 3 Final Score: Dallas Survives Furious Oklahoma City Rally and related posts
- Manal al-Sherif, Saudi Woman, Detained For Defying Driving Ban and related posts
- The Rights Nutty Reaction to Obamas Middle East Speech and related posts
- Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 39th & 40th Goal Of The Season, Shatters La Liga Scoring Record (Video) and related...
- Mitch Daniels says 'No' to 2012 Republican presidential bid, citing family objections and related posts
- Cartoon: Strauss-Kahn Sex Scandal and related posts
- Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks La Liga Scoring Record In Real Madrid's 8-1 Win Over Almeria and related posts
- Herman Cain Is In and related posts
- Apple Gives Retail Stores a Makeover With iPads and related posts
- 102 Great Goals for Real Madrid & Ronaldo ends with 40 (!) in 8-1 mauling of Almeria and related posts
- Bruins Vs. Lightning, Game 4: Tampa Bay Gets Three Quick Goals To Tie It, 3-3 After Two Periods and related...
- AP's Full Description of Herman Cain as Godfather's CEO: 'Rescued by Shuttered Hundreds of Restaurants' and...
- President 2012: Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels Will NOT Run for President and related posts
- Maria Shriver confronts the Baena about affair. and related posts
- 6 Killed in Kabul Suicide Attack and related posts
- Israeli Opposition Leader Backs Obama On 1967 Borders, Says Netanyahu 'Violated' US-Israel Relations and...
- Apple Store 2.0 launches with interactive iPads, more and related posts
- Omar Valdimarsson, Reuters - Toronto Sun
- Get over India obsession, Obama tells Pak, warning of more raids - Times of India
- Obama's new peace bid - Sydney Morning Herald
- Tornadoes Kill 1, Destroy Homes in Kansas - ABC News
- Was Usama Bin Laden Insider Helping Navy SEALs? - Fox News
- New flight chaos fears as Iceland volcano erupts - Daily Nation
- Tornado kills 1 in Kan., damages hundreds of homes - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Mitch Daniels GOP 2012: Indiana governor won't run for president, lists family ... - Slate Magazine
- Obama: 67 borders reflects longstanding US policy - Newsday (subscription)
- Pinsky: 'Conaway did not overdose' - Toronto Sun
- Apple Store Installs iPad 2 Interactive Display Units To Aid Shoppers (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Obama sticks to Mideast vision in speech to pro-Israel lobby - Reuters
- Iceland volcano prompts airport closure - Al Jazeera
- Kevin Durant has rough outing in Game 3 - Washington Post (blog)
- Another White House turndown: Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels another Republican ... - The Canadian Press
- 'Grease' Star Jeff Conaway Fights for His Life - ABC News
- Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga Take on 'SNL' - ABC News
- Biblical Soothsayer Predicting World's Demise, But Americans Scoffing - The Chosun Ilbo
- No go in 2012: Ind. GOP Gov. Daniels not running - San Francisco Chronicle
- Live blogging AIPAC - Jewish Telegraphic Agency (blog)
- 'Grease' Star Fights for His Life - ABC News
- Ash cloud from Icelandic volcano could hit Scotland by midday Tuesday - Telegraph.co.uk
- Obama Addresses Jewish Group, Just Days After Mideast Speech - New York Times
- Photos: Iceland's volcano erupts, blanketing island in ash - Globe and Mail
- Icelandic volcano eruption grounds flights - Sydney Morning Herald
- Iceland closes main airport amid volcano eruption - Fox News
- Iceland's Volcano Erupts: Grimsvotn Forces Airport Shutdown - ABC News
- President Obama looks to reassure nation's largest pro-Israel lobby in Sunday ... - New York Daily News
- 'Pirates' review: Johnny Depp keeps the ship afloat barely - Los Angeles Times
- Indiana Republican Governor Mitch Daniels Says He Won't Run for President - Bloomberg
- Investors' rush into safe stocks could save rally
- Energy Storage: Why Scale is for Suckers - William Pentland - Clean Beta - Forbes
- Remarks Of President Barack Obama At AIPAC Policy Conference
- Behind Grass-Roots School Advocacy, Bill Gates - NYTimes.com
- The "Feminization" of Mental Health
- A grown man is meant to be prepared for conflict and provide for his wife and family. Indulging oneself...
- Oakland, Yan Ebyam and the Marijuana-Farm Empire That Fizzled - NYTimes.com
- Icelandic volcano flings up ash, shuts airport - Yahoo! News
- LaHaye: Obama and Clinton Are Socialists, Not Christians
- May 21 was NOT the Rapture: What will Harold Camping and his faithful followers do now?
- Lisa Lampanelli to donate $1,000 in name of each Westboro Baptist Church protester at her Topeka show |...
- A Strong Dollar Isn't Always a Good Thing - Economic View - NYTimes.com
- University of Washington Study Concretely Links Tea Party Members With Authoritarianism, Racism, Homophobia
- GOP fervor to beat Obama runs strong in South
- The Appeal National Safety Court confirms the death penalty of two defendants involved in murdering policemen
- Entrepreneurs Can Access Innovative Alternative Energy Technologies from National Renewable Energy...
- The worship of female pleasure
- Traditional Archery in a TEOTWAWKI
- Panera Bread lets diners 'pay what you can'
- Sunday Night Anti-Obama Protest: Israel Will not Commit Suicide - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel...
- Bush-Era Tax Cuts Projected As Largest Contributor To Public Debt [CHART]
- Biggest-Money-Wasters-CNNMoney.com: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
- Is Israel(Mossad) and Indian (RAW) running Tahreek-e-Taliban (and ALQAEDA)-Gordon Duff in Opinionmaker
- Ryan leaves slight opening for GOP nomination
- Breaking: US, UK and European envoys trapped in Yemen siege
- The Annoyances of eBooks - Megan McArdle - Business - The Atlantic
- Obama: Palestinian plan to form state at UN isn't realistic
- Much of SC Gov. Haley's agenda stalled | CharlotteObserver.com & The Charlotte Observer Newspaper
- Desert Survival, by Amy H.
- On Virginias Crooked Road, Mountain Music Lights the Way
- Obama Addresses Jewish Group, Just Days After Mideast Speech
- Militants Attack Police Compound, Killing 6
- Protests Continue as Spain Goes to the Polls
- Lagardes I.M.F. Bid Gains Momentum in Europe
- The Gossip Machine, Churning Out Cash
- Iceland Shuts Main Airport After Volcano Eruption
- Behind Grass-Roots School Advocacy, Bill Gates
- 13 Killed in Series of Blasts Across Iraq
- North Sudan Takes Contested Town on South Border
- Germany Voices Support for Lagarde's IMF Bid
- The Caucus: Daniels Decides Against Republican Presidential Bid
- Texas Bloggers Man Crush on Putin Leads to Lengthy Heart to Heart
- Militants Storm Afghan Government Building
- Need Therapy? A Good Man Is Hard to Find
- Yankees 7, Mets 3: Yankees Slug Their Way Past Mets
- A Moment in Time Preserved 163 Years, Newly Accessible
- Despite Careful Calculations, the World Does Not End
- Scattered at the Start, Shackleford Finishes the Right Way
- Old Soviet Nuclear Site in Asia Has Unlikely Sentinel: The U.S.
- With Withdrawal Looming, Trails Grow Cold for Americans Missing in Iraq
- Scientists: Iceland's Grimsvotn Volcano Erupting
- In Belated Inauguration, Ivory Coasts President Urges Unity
- The Rail: Live Updates: The 136th Preakness Stakes
- Ex-Governor of New York Will Not Face Perjury Charge
- DealBook: Grassley Investigating Trades Made by SAC Capital
- Lionel Messi: Boy Genius
- In the Golan Heights, Anxious Eyes Look East
- Record Snowpacks Could Threaten Western States
- Promise of Arab Uprisings Is Threatened by Divisions
- Exclusive: Syria's 'Video Soldiers' Bear Stark Witness to Political Violence
- Google Search Patterns Could Track Staph-Infection Spread
- Working Spaces: Tour Wired's New York Digs
- Leaked E-Mail Suggests Retaliation for Negative Game Review
- Want Kids to Win the Future? Turn Them Into Makers
- British Soccer Star Sues Twitter Over Privacy Issue
- Denver Judge Taps Brakes on Copyright Troll's Lawsuits
- Teeny Tiny Drone Fires Teeny Tiny Missile
- Video Captures Manning With Hacker Pals at Time of First Leaks
- Satellites Spot Illegal Logging of Uncontacted Tribes' Home
- Op-Ed: WikiLeaks Shows Need for Legal 'Watchdog Privilege'
- Dark Knight Rises Viral Site Gives Glimpse of Bane
- Gadget Lab Podcast: PlayStation Phone, Android Hacks, Mac Malware
- Why Liberty Media Bid $1 Billion for Barnes & Noble
- ACLU Counts 4 More Secret Records Demands in WikiLeaks Probe
- Rare Leg Reversal Turns Little Leaguer's Life Around
- iPhone Customer Sues AT&T Over 'Rigged' Data Charges
- Extreme Heat Slowing You Down? It's All in Your Head
- Lawmakers Punt Again on Patriot Act Reform
- Another Stealth Chopper in the Osama Raid?
- Sense of Smell Drove Mammal Brains' Growth
- Drink Up HTML5, It's Last Call
- Handsome But Tough-to-Read Timepiece Leaves Us Second-Guessing
- Row Breaks Out in Cheeky Hip-Hop Genre of Chap-Hop
- Fetish: Fight Fires With a Chrome-Plated Knockout
- May 20, 1873: The Pants That Changed the World
- Gallery: 100 Years of Awesome Indy Cars
- Infoporn: How Flatscreen TVs Get Cheaper
- Beastly Drone Sub Is 'Underwater Predator'
- Alt Text: A Short Course in Get-a-Life Science
- Should a Web Startup Go Straight To the Cloud?
- Swiss To End Use of Nuclear Power
- Tweeter To Be Prosecuted, Twitter Now Censoring?
- Professor Questions Sink-Or-Swim Intro To CS Courses
- Linux Desktop Summit Program Announced
- Why You Shouldn't Panic Over Mac Malware
- Has the Console Arms Race Stalled?
- IBM Now Officially Worth More Than Microsoft
- Scientists Take Charles Darwin On the Road
- Volcano Erupts In Iceland
- CyanogenMod: the History of an Android Hack
- Linux Gets Dynamic Firewalls In Fedora 15
- Why IT Needs To Change for Gen Z
- Warner Bros. Forced To Fight For Fair Use
- The Beginning of the End For Hadopi?
- Microsoft Promo: a PC and Xbox In Every Dorm Room
- NC Governor Allows Anti-Community-Broadband Law
- Explosion At Foxconn Factory Kills 2, Injures 16
- EFF Presses Apple To Indemnify Developers
- ARM-Based Arduino Competitor At SparkFun
- Twitter Sued By British Soccer Player
- North Korean 3G Mobile Subscriptions Hit Half a Million
- Phishing Site Discovered On Sony Thailand Servers
- Ask Slashdot: What To Do When the Rapture Comes?
- New Malware Simulates Hard Drive Failure
- A New Approach To Reducing Spam: Go After Credit Processors
- German Police Seize German Pirate Party Servers
- How Today's Tech Alienates the Elderly
- Signs of Ozone Layer Recovery Detected
- NASA Sets Final Space Shuttle Flight For July
- RIAA boss takes home $3 mil+
- How spam works, from end to end
- How many flew over the cuckoo's nest? 0, 1 or 2 [ ]
- Raising a kid without disclosing its sex
- Steampunk music-box spider with googly taxidermy eyes
- Top Shelf Jazz's video for "Gentlemen in Squalor" -- smutty Prohibition jazz
- Tuffcoat Work Gloves
- Byron Sonne: Canadian security geek jailed for taunting G20 security theatre
- Understanding cities by riding bikes
- HOWTO make a SNES cartridge urinal
- German police raid German Pirate Party's serviers two days before election
- Renovated Disney ride gets a TSA checkpoint
- BitCoin skeptics and boosters debate
- With a Little Help in the Wall Street Journal
- Design for Privacy contest: make free software for personal privacy with the ACLU, TOR and IPC!
- The Apocamix end-of-the-world montage
- Matt and Trey interviewed on "Book of Mormon" for NPR's "Fresh Air"
- Wood is good: beautiful NTT Docomo ad for TV in Japan
- Police in Germany seize Pirate Party servers, in search of Anonymous
- Extremely mundane places in Minecraft
- Angry Beaver vs. German Shepard
- Judgment Day Open Thread: How are you planning to celebrate The Rapture on May 21?
- Friday Freak-Out: Electric Lucifer
- Mystery clocks and projection clocks
- Targeting Neopets.com users for credit cards
- Homes for sale with bomb shelters / zombie apocalypse bunkers
- Vindictive game company invites employees to pan reviewer's novel after bad review
- Cool, interactive weather website
- History of the computer mouse & what it teaches us about business and innovation
- Satellite view of flooding in Louisiana
- "It was known as the Whisper, though those close to the Lord often referred to it as Miss Thornton in...
- Teenager jumps into river to celebrate the world not ending. Sad and Ironic duke it out viciously while...
- A drink made from decomposing vegetable matter? What kind of swill would that produce?
- French women upset at the misogynistic support Stauss-Kahn is getting from the French public. Then they...
- Been thinking about getting that sweet new ride? Well, you should only do it now if you like spending extra...
- Artisanal doughnut hole-in-the-wall becomes Chicago sensation, with local eaterati standing 50-deep in line...
- I said, VIAGRA CAN MAKE YOU GO DEAF
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accuses Europe of stealing rain clouds to keep Iran in a drought.....just before it...
- Police are outraged that traffic has become faster and safer since the Ohio Turnpike speed limit increased
- Photoshop this moss piglet
- New, highly detailed account of what went down during the Bin Laden raid indicates that the Blackhawk was...
- Family of 9/11 victim still trying to bring real killer to justice
- About that selah to Saleh... um, not so fast there, Skippy McProtestor
- Just in case you were wondering, it now takes an 18-pack of Bud Light to score some women in Florida
- 4 in 10 Americans believe the second coming of Christ will occur by 2050
- Cops kick cellphone blabbermouth off train. With sweet, sweet GTFO pic
- Pope makes first-ever phone call to bless astronauts. He says even though Catholics in space are...
- Parents shocked, SHOCKED, to discover that the women teaching their children do not spend out of school...
- William and Kate actually wed in Kenya
- Not news: Guy leads cops on 20 mile high speed chase. Fark: While driving an 18 wheel fuel tanker. Bonus:...
- Photoshop this covert canine
- The Rapture as told by the Taiwanese current-events CGI people. The ending is perfect
- Researchers find whales speak in accents to their extended family. Scientists listen by use of podcast
- Ten biggest money wasters: Come for the cigarettes, stay for the gym memberships
- Poulter beats Donald in World Match Play final - YAHOO!
- Obama sticks to Mideast vision - YAHOO!
- Yemen transition plan falters as mediators circled - YAHOO!
- Socialists ready to be slammed in Spanish vote - AP - msnbc.com
- Phillies 2B Utley close to return - USA Today
- River's toll strikes all from farmers to reverends - YAHOO!
- 1st death sentence for killing Egypt protesters - AP - msnbc.com
- 'Zombie Apocalypse' Has Important Information for All - YAHOO!
- Ex-Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain to run for president - msnbc.com
- Tornado kills one, damages 200 houses in Kansas - YAHOO!
- Dentist surrenders license over death - United Press International
- Republic of Congo supports French IMF candidate - AP - msnbc.com
- Paterson won't face charges in Yankees ticket scandal - msnbc.com
- Obama: '67 borders reflects longstanding US policy - AP - msnbc.com
- Rihanna, Gaga and Bieber vie for Billboard awards - AP - msnbc.com
- Democrats meddle in slow-starting GOP primary - YAHOO!
- EU opens diplomatic office in Libya's rebel east - msnbc.com
- UPDATE 1-Lagarde has many countries' backing for IMF- France - Reuters
- Expected accord will let Honduras return to OAS - Associated Press
- Queen to roll out red carpet for Obamas - YAHOO!
- Bahrain: Special court upholds 2 death sentences - Associated Press
- Bob Seger hits emotional sweet spots at last Palace show - Detroit News
- Israel 'approves new West Bank settler homes' - YAHOO!
- Psst. Republicans like those hidden tax increases - Des Moines Register
- Obama: U.S. would go after other high-profile targets in Pakistan - CNN
- Close attention to Obama's latest words on Israel - Associated Press
- Sir Alex confirms Hargreaves exit - ESPN Soccernet
- Democrats meddle in slow-starting GOP primary - Associated Press
- Democrats meddle in slow-starting GOP primary - CNBC
- All Ears on Obama at Israel Lobby Conference - FOX News
- Dutch 'Iceman' Controls Body Through Meditation
- Bids For Princess Beatrice's Bizarre Royal Wedding Hat Pass $120,000
- NASA Busts Woman Selling $1.7M 'Moon Rock'
- Ukrainian Politician Attacks Parliamentarian
- Giant Mystery Crater Baffles Experts
- Nice Day For A Swim, But Watch Out For Those Armed Giant Japanese Salamanders
- Senator Calls For Investigation of 'Adult Baby' Living Off Social Security
- Apocalypse Is NOW!: Camping Says Rapture Could Happen Tonight In Some Parts Of World
- German Insurance Company's Office Sex Party
- If You Found $45,000, Would You Return It -- Like This Family?
- Scary Scab: Smallpox Alert At Virginia Museum Over Old Piece Of Skin
- How Will You Spend 'Doomsday'?
- Is Sunday The End Of The World?
- Move Over Nessie! Meet The Other Monsters Lurking In Europe's Lakes
- Ripley's Extinguishes Anti-Smoking Event After Learning Richie Magic Smokes (EXCLUSIVE)
- FBI: Ohio Bank Robber Follows Directions, Lowers Hood When Told
- Michigan Woman, 98, Dons Wedding Dress She Wore In 1938
- May 21: Judgment Day? A Portrait Of True Believers In The 'End of the World'
- WATCH: 'Armageddon House' Built To Withstand Doomsday
- The Poodle Has Landed: Dog Survives Fall From Sky
- Hair Above The Rest: World's Best Beards and Moustaches
- Cell Phones Don't Kill Bees ... The Just Drive Them A Little Crazy
- Cops: Suspect Stole Woman's Identity, Hid It In Her Vagina
- AMY STEWART: PHOTOS: 10 Bugs That Will Ruin Your Summer Vacation
- JUDY KURTZ: What's Your Gadget's Name?
- CDC: How To Prepare For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Watch: Man Eats 25,000 Big Macs In 39 Years
- JONATHAN KIM: ReThink Review: x3cemx3eThe People vs. George Lucasx3c/emx3e -- This Is the Film You're...
- DR. YVONNE K. FULBRIGHT: Can Language Influence Your Sex Personality?
- Family Sues After Man Drowns in the Suction of a Hotel Whirlpool
- Deadly New Virus Found To Be 'Real Squiggly'
- Lunatic Realizes Thing He Screamed In Middle Of Street Earlier Not Entirely True
- Evolution to Occur Thursday
- Alan Rickman Ends Pizza Delivery Order With Ominous 'So Be It'
- Astros Sold By Best Door-To-Door Salesman In The World
- Man's Life Riddled With Continuity Errors
- [video] Cash-Strapped PBS Releases Nova Special On Physics Behind Rhythmically Bouncing Breasts
- Sportsgraphic: Player-Led Workouts
- Roy Halladay Draws Strike Zone On Back Of Hand As Reminder
- American Voices: World To End Saturday
- Government Official Who Makes Perfectly Valid, Well-Reasoned Point Against Israel Forced To Resign
- [audio] God Quietly Phasing Holy Ghost Out Of Trinity
- Mavericks: Winning Championship For Jason Kidd Not Really A Factor In Wanting NBA Title
- Opinion: Fiscally I'm A Right-Wing Nutjob, But On Social Issues I'm Fucking Insanely Liberal (by Larry...
- American Voices: Santorum Contradicts McCain On Enhanced Interrogation
- High School Fuckup Now In Charge Of Checking Airport Luggage For Explosives
- Nation Down To Last Hundred Grown-Ups
- America's Waitresses: Are They Hitting On You?
- [audio] New Bailiff Tired Of Hearing How Old Bailiff Did Things
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 16, 2011
- Statshot: What Are We Putting Into Storage?
- Infographic: Bin Laden's Abandoned Terror Plots
- Scott Erickson Attempts To Sell 1994 No-Hitter On eBay
- American Voices: Daughter Taken From Mom After Botox Admission
- Obama, Tennessee Titans Have No Clue Why Team Invited To White House
- Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex
- [audio] Blind Date Pronounces Every Syllable Of Word 'Comfortable'
- Desperate PBS Premieres Nova: Boobs A-Bouncin'
- Magazine: Our Annual Vanity Fair Issue
- [video] Update: Obama Yet Again Refrains From Obliterating Human Race
- Five Best Services for Quick Image Sharing [Hive Five]
- Stash Ideas for Creative Rainy Days [Creativity]
- Roll Your Own Breakfast Cereal for a Personalized Breakfast [DIY]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- QuickPic is a Fast, Free Gallery Replacement for Android [Downloads]
- Focus on Fit to Land a Job at a Startup Company [Interviews]
- Save the Syrup from Canned Fruit for Smoothies and Desserts [Food Hacks]
- The BBC News Alarm Wakes You with the Headlines [Webapps]
- Use a Lazy Susan for Accessible Under-Sink Storage [Household]
- Remove Press Releases from Google News for More Useful News [News]
- Top 10 Ways iOS Outdoes Android [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Leave the List and Pick up the Circular to Save Money on Groceries [Groceries]
- iPad Mac Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Multi-Monitor Laptops, Finicky Screws, and Document Templates [From The Tips Box]
- Ask Lifehacker Live: Whitson is In [Ask Lifehacker Live]
- Firefox 5 Beta Released with Better Performance, Easy Channel Switcher [Beta Beat]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Highlights]
- Install Netflix on Your Unsupported Android Device, No Rooting Required [NetFlix]
- Adonit Writer Is the iPad-to-Netbook Transformation Kit We've Been Waiting For [Stuff We Like]
- LessChrome HD Hides the Firefox URL Bar Until You Need It [Video]
- Use a Cheese Grater for Easier Spreading of Cold, Hard Butter [Clever Uses]
- Launcher 7 Brings Windows Phone's Simple, Attractive Interface to Android [App Of The Day]
- How Do You Protect Your Kids' Privacy Online? [Ask The Readers]
- Why Heat Fatigue May Be All in Your Head [Beat The Heat]
- Make a Pottery Wheel Out of a Car Wheel [Video]
- Google Revamps Mobile Webapp for Maps; Brings Features On Par with the Desktop Version [Updates]
- What Is UPnP and How Do I Use it to Stream Media to My TV? [Video]
- Enjoy Lifehacker On the Go with Our New and Improved Mobile Site [Announcements]
- Windows 8 Preview: 23 Potential Features You Should Know About [Unconfirmed]
- Find Food Products and Restaurants that Suit Your Food Allergies [Health]
- To Sonar or Not to Sonar?
- MVC Now Stands for Mobile Views Conquered
- Interview with Miguel de Icaza: Xamarin, Attachmate Layoffs, Future of Mono, More
- Setting up a development environment on a Virtual Machine.
- Android - Writing a Keyboard Dialog
- The Curse of Procedural Design
- With great power comes great responsibility - running some Linux command you found online.
- Professionally Designed Web Icon Sets for Free
- Creating Modern jQuery Pagination for Content
- RESTful Web services made easy
- Why Use NHibernate and ORMs Period
- Desktop Java GUI programming made easy -- An amateur's learning path on Groovy SwingBuilder and Miglayout
- Series About Java Concurrency Pt. 4
- Simple Animating Preloader and Throbber/Spinner
- Groovy vs Java difference provides a WTF moment
- Beginning in entrepreneurship? Where to start:
- Happy 20th birthday Visual Basic.
- Desktop Linux: the final frontier
- Whats new in silverlight5 ?
- 14 Best open source web testing tool
- Why Java folks should stop looking down on C#: differences in similarities
- 45 Premium Magazine WordPress Themes from ThemeForest
- SQL Server: How to Change Extra Spaces in Between Characters
- Silverlight 5 Beta - Lets deal with its features
- What on Earth is a Lambda Expression?
- Spark - A Sinatra inspired micro web framework for Java
- Add Minimize Functionality to JRapid Windows Using JQuery
- Best Practices to Optimize Performance in eCommerce Production Environments: A Customer Perspective
- Cross Domain Arbitrary File Upload Redux
- 6 PHP Optimization Tips
- Bollywood Mudflaps
- Jane Austen's Unfinished Manuscript for Sale
- The EWE Chart
- Paralyzed Man Stands Up
- BatBytes Sandwich Crust Cutter
- Phil Kirkland's Surreal Textbook Illustrations
- Shaving with a Helicopter
- Markus Reugels's Water Drops
- This Week at Neatorama
- Star Wars Tilework Bathroom
- How Snake Oil Got a Bad Rap
- How Area 51 Hid Secret Craft
- Close-Up Footage of a Mosquito Sucking Blood
- Marcel Duchamp Urinal Dress
- Human-Powered Helicopter
- Charles Dickens Cat Paw Letter Opener
- Flooring to Prevent Hallway Collisions
- Deep Fried Strawberries
- Dachshund in Chain Mail
- QR Code Art
- Custom 9-Door, 6-Wheel Station Wagon Limousine
- Eurocopter Hybrid Demonstrator Combines Airplane with Helicopter
- Friskies Offers Games for Cats on iPad and Android
- Eternal Earthbound Pets
- Ten Notable Apocalypses That (Obviously) Didnt Happen
- 20 Awesomely Untranslatable Words from Around the World
- Mind Expanding Photos of The Universe
- Lost London
- 3D Pencil Drawings by 17 Year Old
- Victorian Tech Support
- The Presidents, Illustrated
- Big Brains? The Better to Smell You With!
- A Conversation with a Chatbot
- Man Says Hospital Tattooed His Butt
- Space Invaders in Real Life
- Skeleton: Beautiful Boilerplate for Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Development
- The Lost Type Co-op
- http://gizmodo.com/5452501/the-apple-tab let-interface-must-be-like-this
- How to spot a psychopath | Jon Ronson | Books | The Guardian
- The hacking business model #AltDevBlogADay
- Hacker News | Cool, but obscure unix tools
- A Week on Foursquare
- Bit Twiddling Hacks
- Throwing the last dart - (37signals)
- Google Adwords Demystified: Action Video
- The MessagePack Project
- HTML5-Powered Web Applications: 19 Early Adopters
- Google advisor
- collision detection: "Let's get this party started!" My evening talking to...
- I refuse to tolerate assholes
- Pagoda Box
- NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment - NASA Science
- The Wave-Maker | Culture | Vanity Fair
- Red Bull's Billionaire Maniac
- How to Find the Right Style of Yoga for You - Lifehacker
- HTML5 Boilerplate - A rock-solid default template for HTML5 awesome.
- May 21: The Rapture Meets My 40th Birthday | The Awl
- Flux Slider Demo Hardware accelerated image transitions using CSS3
- 7 Brand New Free Fonts for Your Designs
- Why Not MessagePack? - Andrew Cholakian's Blog
- Byte-saving Techniques - GitHub
- Lock Down Your Computer Like the NSA
- Russell Brand Gets Deported from Japan [Gossip Roundup]
- Another Hotel Terror: Being Gassed While Sleeping [Crime]
- Georgetown 'Univeristy' Has Some Trouble With Spelling [Oops]
- How True Believers Dealt With the Failed Apocalypse [The Aftermath]
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg's 'Threeway' with Lady Gaga on SNL [Video]
- North Carolina Town Cracking Down on Checkers [Crime]
- Meet Grmsvtn, Iceland's Latest Erupting Volcano [Video]
- Ukranian Politician Death-Grips Deputy on Parliament Floor [Video]
- What Did This Homeless Woman Plan to Do With Her Grenade? [Weaponry]
- And on the Eighth Day, God Created Apple [Cults]
- Iran Accuses Europe of Stealing Its Rain [Weather]
- Herman Cain Makes Announcement: 'Shucky Ducky' [Video]
- Backwards Leg Allows Kid to Keep Playing Baseball [Video]
- Help Us Make a List of Everything That's Been Raptured [Video]
- Man Takes Box of Sand on Romantic River Cruise [Travel]
- Acting Sexy Now Illegal in Utah [Laws]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Elizabeth Taylor's Bel-Air Estate Goes Up for Sale [Real Estate]
- Meet the Six-Figure Lifeguards Bankrupting a California Town [Video]
- Schwarzenegger Son Didn't Know the Truth Until This Week [Gossip Roundup]
- Live Coverage of the End of the World [The Rapture]
- Comment of the Day: A New Rapture Anthem [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Diddy Changes His Name to Something Teens Say on Twitter [Video]
- Justin Bieber Launches a Perfume for Girls [Idols]
- It Pays to Be Oprah's All-Time Favorite Guest [Video]
- Everything College Students Do Now Is Wrong [Trendwatch]
- Flustered Woman Can't Remember Michelle Obama's Name [Video]
- 'Don't Tase Me, Bro' Kid Is Headed to Law School [Memes]
- Crazy Rich Businessman Enacts Metaphor For America [The Rich]
|The Caucus: Daniels Decides Against Republican...|
|Liveblogging the Rapture, Countdown To NYC/DC...|
|New Obama Administration Jobs and Innovation...|
|Reads & Reactions|
|Daniels: I'm Not Running|
|Daniels Will Not Run for Presidency|
|Orange to Blue: Our new questionnaire|
wall street j.
|Obama Says 1967 Borders Reflect Longtime Policy|
|AT&T Veer 4G: A Jewel of a (Palm) Device From HP|
|When Greed Is Not Good|
|Is the Idea of an Organ Market Losing Its...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|When The Powerful Behave Badly|
|Caring for Pets Left Behind by the Rapture|
|5 Tips To Separate Personal And Professional...|
|Van Eck Files For Municipal Bond Closed-End...|
|LSE (LDNXF.PK) CEO Xavier Rolet yesterday...|
|31 Things We Won't Miss Missing Out On|
|Is Netflix Strangling the Internet?|
|Macho Man Randy Savage dies in car accident.|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Volcanic Deja Vu? One Year Later, Iceland Faces...|
|The Scandal of Madame X|
|The Rise And Fall Of An Internet Meme [CHART]|
|Sneaking Up On A Cat|
|weLoaded T-Shirt Features 79 Fictional Weapons|
|5 Classic Senior Pranks|
|WNWDW: Train pony goes to the pub for a pint|
|The Morganza Spillway Spring Flooding Special|
|Poorly Dressed: The Rapture Holiday Fashion|
|Line Up In Pairs! Noah's Ark Amusement Park A Go!|
|Salsa Vader Has Awesome Dance Moves|
|GIF: Hao U Doin, Baybee?|
|Exclusive Area 51 Pictures: Secret Plane Crash...|
|CSICon 2011 coming to New Orleans at Halloween|
|The Top Automotive Engineering Failures: The...|
|Soft Soap Surface Spiffer|
|Best Practice! And Best Practice?|
|10 Possible Transportation Pollution Solutions|
|Rude People Can Be Perceived As Powerful|
|2020 vision: Digital wallets will empty faster|
|Owen Grace: Guitar Zeros|
|Weekend Links: Cloverfield Monster or Garbage Bag?|
|Sulfur volcanoes erupt on Jupiter's moon Io...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|An Interview With Hate Eternal|
|NASA's two lunar-bound spacecraft, vacuum-packed|
|1906 French Grand Prix|
|This Week in the Future, May 16-20, 2011|
|Feeling Used Hopefully Never Again|
|Electromobility Awards Announced at Challenge...|
|Help Us Launch the New Worldchanging Book Today!|
|Were All in the Same Boat|
|U.S. Fed Court Upholds Calif. Carbon Curbs|
|Does Saving Energy Lead to More Energy...|
|Flashback: In 2003, Romney attacked coal jobs...|
|Diffus Chic Solar-Power Bag Flaunts Its...|
|Why spiders distract drivers|
|The Protect IP Act: Google's Eric Schmidt...|
|TDK Sound Cube|
|Google Won't Let You Rent a Movie from Android...|
|Nokia Sees Lowest Market Share In 14 Years:...|
|Ickee Stickee Unstuck|
|$0 to Mount a TV and What Your Desktop Says...|
|Photographer Laura Kallasvee's (Estonia)...|
|Website invites homeowners to rent out their...|
|Trick Yourself Into Socking Money Away|
|'PSP Remaster' series coming to PS3 in Japan,...|
|Breitling Superocean 44 Watches|
|V.G. Noire [Kotaku Shop Contest]|
|Lenticular Flooring Could Be Used To...|
|Dear Slashfood Readers: Our New Home|
|The Power Of Daily Meditation|
|John Foster: Accidental Mysteries, 05.22.11,...|
|Optimizing Emotional Engagement In Web Design...|
|NY Design Week 2011: Uhuru Goes Naval in Noho|
|Day Glow Freaks|
|Vintage On the Road Covers From Around the World|
|Spiraling Tower of Babel Made of Books in...|
|Links for 2011-05-21 [del.icio.us]|
|May 2011 Issue of the Charrette from Tulane...|
|Stopping Foot Traffic In Their Tracks: The...|
|Monteverde Cloud Forest|
|Photography by Rickard Sund|
|How to Turn Your Dream Into a Plan In Five...|
|Making Room On Your Hard Drive|
|Ask Unclutterer: Organizing and uncluttering...|
|Need Therapy? A Good Man Is Hard to Find|
|The Myth of Discipline|
|Hold the Onions and Cook With Leeks|
|Guess Which Celebrity Went For a Bike Ride?|
|Take a Venetian Gondola Ride|
|30 Flirty Sundresses Under $125|
|Mammograms and Thermograms: Knowing the...|
|5 Ways to Make Your Business Stand Out|
|Ready-to-Waste: The Ugly Side of Fast Fashion|
|10 Crappy Facts About Heaven From The One...|
|7 Botanical Printed Garments|
|May 20, 2011 -- Homepage Content|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How to Shoot a Rifle|
|The 25 Most Stylish Men on TV|
|Filson Passage Boarding Tote|
|Sometimes Possession Is An Abstract Concept!!...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Conan O'Brien Can't Stop - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: The Titanic Sinks Again... In 3D|
|Early Reaction: Matthew Vaughns X-Men: First Class|
|First Look: 'The Amazing Spider-Man' Logo + A...|
|Justin Timberlake on "SNL" -- The...|
|'SNL': Justin + Gaga's big finish|
|Schwarzenegger Son Didn't Know the Truth Until...|
|Universal Orlando Resort Announces Despicable...|
|Watch SNLs Threeway Feat. Justin Timberlake...|
|Lady Gaga Sports Pregnant Belly On 'Saturday...|
|Wilson Phillips Gets New Boost from...|
|Surf guitar strikes a chord in Peru|
the big picture
|An Historic visit: The Queen in Ireland|
|New York Photos of the Week May 13 May 20|
|Sunday, 22 May 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: West Bank and Elsewhere|
|Dovima / 50'sfan|
|Heikin - Norway - A Fog Winter|
|Coca Cola in History|
|Shopping Cart 14|
|Comic for May 22, 2011|