- I lost a career, a wife, and an insane amount of money; but after three long years, I reached the proudest...
- well played...
- Obama's car gets stuck in Dublin. Awkward....
- fuck everything about this
- My 4 month old Awesome Face Baby
- Why is Apple SO popular? Are their gadgets really that much better than the competition or is it simply...
- The war on drugs in Mexico, decreed by Caldern, part-funded by millions of dollars in U.S. govt aids, has...
- TIL the Brits are pretty darn clever when it comes to designing their coinage! [pic]
- I stop at red.
- Watched a french zombie movie last night and we all had a good giggle during the opening credits.
- Why is America the no-vacation nation?
- I noticed something odd about the front of my house today...
- My precious...
- Reddit, what are your worst lies used to impress a woman (or a bloke for Redditorettes)?
- that's why...
- A reminder for Redditors
- When two beards cross paths...
- Equality for all.
- Oh My Goddess.
- Perfect Shot
- Im very disturbed that i find this hot.
- This guy...
- Anonymous needs your help, reddit. For the sake of Internet Freedom, we must fight back against the...
- Why Bing Lost and Google Won
- Taliban leader and founder Mullah Omar killed in Pakistan
- Against all odds I've yet to be banned from City of Heroes
- AMA Request: relevant_rule34
- At least he has a sense of humor about what he is driving.
- War School
- Do Financial Crises Make War More Likely?
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn: The Movie
- First Death Panels, Now This
- We Have No End-of-the-World Photos So We'll Have To Make Do With These
- Brand Names - Literally
- If Facebook Has Re-Shaped The Nature of Friendship and Privacy, Could MyCube Re-Shape It Again?
- Sunrise, Sunset (And In Between)
- Whoa, Whoa...How Was This Word Not Redacted By Fox News?
- Words Not To Live By (Or Express Yourself With)
- The Dark, Often Mesmerizing Visions of Gregory Crewdson
- What Music Goes Over the Final Credits?
- You And I Are Not Invited
- Are Investors Really Smarter Today?
- The Best Marriage Proposal You'll Hear About Today
- In Conclusion: My Friend, A Man of Privilege Like Myself, Is Too Important To Be Treated Like This
- Look Up 'Please, God, Put Me Anywhere But Here' In the Dictionary, And You'll Find This Video Of Kirsten Dunst
- Starry, Starry Night
- Maybe France (and Europe) Are The Prudes Here - And The U.S. The Adults
- What's Left to Count On?
- If You Don't Like This, Then You Don't Like Sports
- When Scissors Finally Gave Us Something Else To Do With Rock and Paper
- "I'm Like a Shot of Levittown Right In Your Ass"
- GOP: Wisconsin is Ground Zero for 2012 as They Double Down on Crazy
- Is this the Beginning of the End of the URL Bar?
- Getting your first DSL line, what to expect
- 'Heavy weight': Glut of foreclosed homes threatens housing market
- The Internet Is For Porn (So Let's Talk About It)
- New study on credit report accuracy raises eyebrows
- The Evolution of Internet-Enabled Devices
- iPhone 5 Said to Feature a Curved Cover Glass Design
- What should Apple buy with its billions?
- How Travellers Tales have followed the Yellow Brick Road to Success
- New York City to Smokers: You Can Suck It
- Tornadoes Rip Through Central U.S. [Pics]
- Chelsea sack double-winning manager Ancelotti
- Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed?
- Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men' Contract Is Only One Year
- Westboro Baptist Church Raises $50K for Gay Rights (Sort of)
- An Unexpected Flare from the Crab Nebula: APOD May 23rd 2011
- xkcd: Darmok and Jalad
- Jon Huntsman weighs GOP presidential bid
- Barack Obama's big middle-east gamble
- Deadly Tornado Hits Joplin, Mo.
- Georgetown University Misspells Its Own Name on 2011 Commencement Programs
- Toddler dies after being left in hot car after dad forgets to drop her off at playgroup
- Why Privacy Matters Even if You Have 'Nothing to Hide'
- Apple's Retail Lesson: Why Their Strong Performance Isn't Just About Strong Products
- Man bites dog? How about beetle eats frog? (w/video)
- 'Tree of Life' & Kirsten Dunst Win Big at Cannes Awards Ceremony
- Wow..Really?-->Gold, Silver Coins to be Legal Currency in Utah
- When Austerity Fails
- The Question Of Israel The Rational Middle
- WATCH: Dublin Crowd Goes Wild After Obama's Car Gets Stuck
- Supreme Court: California Must Cut Its Prison Population
- Scott Brown: I Won't Vote For Paul Ryan's Medicare Plan
- Volcanic Ash Cloud Could Wreak Havoc At European Airports
- Donald Trump Won't 'Rule Out' Entering 2012 Race After All
- American Hikers In Iran Call Home, Say They've Been On Hunger Strike
- Obama: U.S. And Ireland Share 'Blood Link'
- For Long-Term Unemployed, 'The Rules Have Changed'
- Taliban Deny Leader Has Been Killed
- WATCH: Maddow Survives The Rapture!
- RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT
- Patrick Kennedy Expresses Sympathy For Accused Gabrielle Giffords Shooter
- Former Palin Aide Writes Tell-All
- WATCH LIVE: TechCrunch Disrupt 2011
- Tim Pawlenty: 'I'm Running For President'
- PHOTOS: Twisters Rip Through Towns
- Tornadoes Hit Midwest, Fatalities Reported
- Minnesota Voters To Decide On Gay Marriage Ban
- State Legalizes Gold Coins As Currency
- WATCH: Tim Pawlenty Previews Launch Of Presidential Campaign
- Militants Storm Pakistan Naval Base, Touch Off Intense Fighting
- Yemini Leader Refuses To Step Down
- Illinois Is Proving Any State Can Change Its Schools
- Fighting Over Sudanese Border Town Could Re-Ignite Civil War
- U.S. Ambassadors In Yemen Trapped By Sword-Wielding Mob
- Newt Gingrich Defends Huge Tiffany's Jewelry Debt
- Ex-IMF Chief Is Victim Of A Setup, Majority Of French Say
- WATCH: NASA Astronauts Encounter Problems During Spacewalk
- Mitch Daniels' Decision Leaves GOP Floundering
- States Shorten Duration For Unemployment Benefits
- Themselves + Notwist = 13 & God
- "Cambridge is a city, not a highway!"
- Re: Joplin, Missouri Tornado
- Intelligence and imagination vs a light show for cattle
- Deadly tornado hits Missouri
- And there were moments of symbolism.
- Teeny tiny womb
- "Or don't you like to write letters. I do because it's such a swell way to keep from working and yet...
- Doctor Who, Cali style...
- Money for Nothing
- The Elephant In The Green Room
- RIP Bob Gould
- Songs to Ignite the Spirit
- Ebony mag from 1959 to 2008 now free online
- Cannibalism within the peloton
- Perverse Incentives
- Jesus came back, sort of.
- Dance is beautiful.
- High School Ranking Never Ends
- The latest in medical sperm collection
- "If you really want to get to know someone, you don't ask what's between their legs," says Stocker.
- Beat the Devil
- the benefits of work sharing
- Preservation of a Dream
- Justin Bieber teams up with PhoneGuard (Stock Symbol: OPMG) to combat texting and driving
- Vegeta answers back with stack after stack!!
- She was a woman, so we asked her if she could handle it, because it was big, Mrs. Donovan said
- Successful Alcoholics
- Literary Blurb Translation Guide
- Amazon sells Lady Gagas Born This Way album for 99 cents in battle with iTunes and related posts
- 'Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' Sets International Box Office Ablaze and related posts
- Monday Morning Talkback: Let's Hear About Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and related posts
- Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga 3-Way Video Pumps Saturday Night Live Finale Ratings and related posts
- Salmon Denounces President Obama's Call for Israel to Return to Its Indefensible 1967 Borders and related...
- EU backs Obama's call for Mideast peace and related posts
- Tim Pawlenty Accidentally Announces His Presidential Campaign and related posts
- Watch Rihanna & Britney Spears Dance on Poles in 'S&M' Performance at Billboard Music Awards and related posts
- Apple Planning a Curved-Glass Display For The iPhone 5? and related posts
- Digitimes: iPhone 5 to employ curved glass? and related posts
- Amazon Sells Entire New Lady Gaga Album For $0.99 and related posts
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE And LADY GAGA Slay Saturday Night Live (Videos) and related posts
- Amazon issues iTunes challenge, marks down Lady GaGas newest album to 99 cents and related posts
- So Good Exculsive: Governor Tim Pawlenty Talks Spam, Fast Food & Disgusting Eating Habits and related posts
- Video: Deadly Tornado Obliterates Joplin, Missouri and related posts
- The Fallout on Pakistan from the Killing of Osama Bin Laden and related posts
- Russell Brand Deported From Japan! and related posts
- Irish Village of Moneygall Welcomes Hometown Hero, Barack Obama and related posts
- Tim Pawlenty: 'I'm Running For President' and related posts
- Notes from TNT's Exclusive Coverage of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals Sunday, May 22, 2011: The Miami...
- Justin Bieber Wins Five Billboard Music Awards, One Selena Gomez Kiss and related posts
- MO: Gov. Nixon deploys National Guard to southwest Missouri in response to deadly tornadoes and related posts
- Beyonce Performs Run The World (Girls) at 2011 Billboard Music Awards and related posts
- Amazon Almost Giving Away Lady Gaga's New Album and related posts
- Justin Bieber, Eminem Top Winners at Billboard Music Awards and related posts
- Hundreds Knew of Bin Laden Raid and related posts
- Eminem, Justin Bieber & Rihanna Among Big Winners At Billboard Music Awards and related posts
- Japan Deports UK Comedian Russell Brand and related posts
- Curved Glass Display For iPhone 5? and related posts
- Barack Hussein Obama Is Irish and related posts
- Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed: Report - Hindustan Times
- Republican Pawlenty running as fiscal fix-it man - CBS News
- Apple iPhone 5 Could Have iPod-like Curved Glass Display - PC Magazine
- Singer John Rich named 'Celebrity Apprentice' - Detroit Free Press
- UPDATE 1-US court upholds California prison release order - Los Angeles Times
- Missouri officials say tornado killed at least 89 - Houston Chronicle
- Pawlenty announces presidential run in Web video - TODAYonline
- Picture of the Day: Obama Drinking Guinness in Ireland - The Atlantic
- International Cycling Union Denies Coverup of Armstrong Postive Drug Test - Bloomberg
- President Obama Visits Irish Ancestral Home - Wall Street Journal
- Speculations abound on fate of Mullah Omar - Oman Daily Observer
- Joplin a hub for 4-state region - CNN (blog)
- Supreme Court Rules California Must Free Tens of Thousands of Inmates - Fox News
- Afghan Taliban say leader Mullah Omar "safe and sound" - msnbc.com
- Pakistani commandos regain control of Karachi military base - The Guardian
- Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez Kiss on Live TV - People Magazine
- Thousands enjoying College Green concert - RTE.ie
- Scott Brown won't back Ryan Medicare overhaul - Los Angeles Times
- Firefox 5 Beta Available Now, but Not Much to See - PCWorld
- Obama has fun in Ireland - BBC News
- When Doomsday Isn't, Believers Struggle to Cope - Myjoyonline.com
- Will iPhone 5 Have a Curved Glass Screen? - Forbes (blog)
- Iceland Volcano Ash Cloud Heads toward Northern Europe - Voice of America
- Terrifying first person video of Joplin, Mo. tornado - CBS News
- He's alive: Afghan Taliban refute claims their leader was killed in Pakistan - Daily Mail
- Don't Go Wobby on Ryancare - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Missouri tornado killed at least 89 according to officials - Christian Science Monitor
- Navy installations to be relocated says Naval Chief - Associated Press of Pakistan
- Security fears as Taliban strikes - The Australian
- Grim search begins for tornado survivors - ABC Online
- Prospects of further nuclear talks with Iran
- Afghan TV reports Taliban leader Omar killed in Pakistan - Washington Times
- Obama's 'Beast' vehicle sticks on a ramp in Ireland
- GOP Leader Caught On Cam With Crude Oil Traders, Promises To Block Reforms That Would Rein In Gas Prices...
- Mass. Sen. Brown opposes Ryan Medicare overhaul
- Joplin, MO tornado slams store YouTube user inside has camera rolling
- Gingrich: $500,000 Jewelry Debt Is 'Normal Way of Doing Business'
- Obama says US, Ireland have 'blood link'
- Marcum LLP Recognized in National Ranking of SEC Audit Firms
- AP Exclusive: Former Palin aide pens tell-all
- I Was a Right-Wing Evangelical Pastor -- Until I Saw the Light | | AlterNet
- N. Liberty woman faces drug charges | Iowa City Press Citizen | press-citizen.com
- Gingrich: Debt-free, mum on Tiffany's account
- 2012 candidate Gary Johnson Wants More Medicare Cuts Than the GOP House
- Harold Camping 'flabbergasted'; rapture a no-show
- Fox News President Roger Ailes thinks Sarah Palin is an Idiot
- Multiverse = Many Worlds, Say Physicists
- Hamas: Obama will fail in forcing us to recognize Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- Getting it right in the war on drugs - decriminalization option atttractive
- All You Need To Know About Tim Pawlenty, In One Simple Quote
- Sony Music Greece site hacked - likely won"t be the last
- Bahrain visit: Cameron embraces tyranny - UK Politics, UK - The Independent
- BBC-New York's outdoor smoking ban: Will the world follow?
- Not guilty plea entered for teen in Rutgers webcam case
- Mystery over Mullah Omar; Afghanistan says ISI took him away
- Making It Official: Hunting Al-Qaida Worldwide
- Hamas to Obama: We Won't Recognize Israel | CNSnews.com
- Republicans ignored warnings on Paul Ryan plan
- Supporters Of MN's Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment Call For 'Respectful Discussion'
- Judge Napolitano - The War on Drugs has been a Disaster
- Yemen Presidents Forces Battle Tribe
- Standoff at Pakistan Naval Base Ends
- Sony Swings to Big Loss After Natural Disasters
- Obama Arrives in Ireland for Six-Day Trip to Europe
- Obama in Ireland to Explore Family Roots
- Taliban Spokesman Denies Leader Has Been Killed
- U.S. Objects to New Law on Clinics in Indiana
- Tornado Strikes a Missouri City, Hitting a Hospital and Killing Many
- Changes in the Air: A City Prepares for a Warm Long-Term Forecast
- Heat 96, Bulls 85: Back Home in Miami, Heat Is Halfway to Finals
- Banks Amass Glut of Homes, Chilling Sales
- Deadly Tornado Rips Through Joplin, Mo.
- As a House Race Narrows, National Interest Widens
- Tornadoes Batter Central United States
- Gender Games: Born on Sideline, Cheering Clamors to Be Sport
- Tornado Kills 1 Person in Minneapolis
- Sealift Extends Lifeline to a Rebel City in Libya
- Police Seek New Ways to Defuse Tension
- Free Speech on Twitter Faces Test
- The Caucus: Pawlenty Announces His Candidacy Early
- Accord With Comptroller Will Help Attorney General Pursue Corruption Cases
- Daniels Move Stirs Concerns About Field of Republicans
- Elite South Korean University Rattled by Suicides
- Armstrong Teammate Describes Doping System
- Militants Attack Pakistani Naval Base in Karachi
- The Math of Heartbreak in Levittown
- Yankees 9, Mets 3: On Strength of One Inning, Yankees Defeat Mets
- The Media Equation: TV Justice Thrives on Fear
- Militants Attack Pakistani Base
- City Room: Confederate General Buried Far From the Battlefield
- Curvy, Slim Xperia Arc Is Leggy Supermodel of Smartphones
- Doping Bombshell Could Signal Cycling's Turning Point
- Your One-Stop Shop for Hidden Stairways, Secret Crypts
- May 23, 1962: Give That Kid a Hand!
- Wired Nerd Goes Digital Commando With Sims, Holograms
- Photo Gallery: Spider Attack — Clever, Scary Arachnid Hunting Strategies
- Why Blaring TV Ads Drive You Insane
- Automotive Black Boxes, Minus the Gray Area
- Livescribe Sends Handwritten Notes to Facebook, Email
- Why Apple Might Be Your Best Bet for This 'Cloud Music' Thing
- Video: How to Control Brains With Light
- Exclusive: Syria's 'Video Soldiers' Bear Stark Witness to Political Violence
- Google Search Patterns Could Track Staph-Infection Spread
- Working Spaces: Tour Wired's New York Digs
- Leaked E-Mail Suggests Retaliation for Negative Game Review
- Want Kids to Win the Future? Turn Them Into Makers
- British Soccer Star Sues Twitter Over Privacy Issue
- Denver Judge Taps Brakes on Copyright Troll's Lawsuits
- Teeny Tiny Drone Fires Teeny Tiny Missile
- Video Captures Manning With Hacker Pals at Time of First Leaks
- Satellites Spot Illegal Logging of Uncontacted Tribes' Home
- Op-Ed: WikiLeaks Shows Need for Legal 'Watchdog Privilege'
- Dark Knight Rises Viral Site Gives Glimpse of Bane
- Gadget Lab Podcast: PlayStation Phone, Android Hacks, Mac Malware
- Why Liberty Media Bid $1 Billion for Barnes & Noble
- ACLU Counts 4 More Secret Records Demands in WikiLeaks Probe
- Rare Leg Reversal Turns Little Leaguer's Life Around
- iPhone Customer Sues AT&T Over 'Rigged' Data Charges
- Extreme Heat Slowing You Down? It's All in Your Head
- Lawmakers Punt Again on Patriot Act Reform
- Matlab Integrates GPU Support For UberMath Computation
- PLA Develops First Person Shooter With US Troops as Targets
- PlayStation Network Hack Will Cost Sony $170M
- Privacy Hacking Worse Than PR Flacking
- Smart Pajamas Monitor Patients With Sleep Disorder
- Dark Energy Confirmed By Australian WiggleZ Sky Scan
- Corporate Mac Sales Surge 66%
- Google Founders' Jets Caught On WSJ's Radar
- Human Astrocytes Developed From Stem Cells
- Testing Geiger Counters
- Sony Music Greece Falls To Hackers
- Rooted Devices Blocked From Android Movie Market
- Creator of China's Great Firewall Pelted With Shoes
- 3D Aerial Photos For the Common Man
- 3D From Aerial Photos For the Common Man
- Lego Super-8 Video Projector
- American Airlines Expands Streaming In-Flight Movies
- Will Graphene Revolutionize the 21st Century?
- Should a Web Startup Go Straight To the Cloud?
- Swiss To End Use of Nuclear Power
- Tweeter To Be Prosecuted, Twitter Now Censoring?
- Professor Questions Sink-Or-Swim Intro To CS Courses
- Linux Desktop Summit Program Announced
- Why You Shouldn't Panic Over Mac Malware
- Has the Console Arms Race Stalled?
- IBM Now Officially Worth More Than Microsoft
- Scientists Take Charles Darwin On the Road
- Volcano Erupts In Iceland
- CyanogenMod: the History of an Android Hack
- Linux Gets Dynamic Firewalls In Fedora 15
- Miro4: open, cross-platform iTunes replacement that does BitTorrent, podcast channels, and synchs to...
- Study: Christians feel guilty after sex
- LCD trading cards
- Google blocks rooted Android devices from movie store
- The Filter Bubble: how personalization changes society
- Last decade's English libel legal sharks poised to make a new fortune on stupid privacy lawsuits and...
- Ad for space-race condos, 1961
- Old furniture recovered with offcut leather scraps
- Cinema chains dimming movies "up to 85%" on digital projectors
- Tree of Life wins Palme d'Or
- RIAA boss takes home $3 mil+
- How spam works, from end to end
- How many flew over the cuckoo's nest? 0, 1 or 2 [ ]
- Raising a kid without disclosing its sex
- Steampunk music-box spider with googly taxidermy eyes
- Top Shelf Jazz's video for "Gentlemen in Squalor" -- smutty Prohibition jazz
- Black Rapid RS-4 Camera Strap
- Tuffcoat Work Gloves
- Byron Sonne: Canadian security geek jailed for taunting G20 security theatre
- Understanding cities by riding bikes
- HOWTO make a SNES cartridge urinal
- German police raid German Pirate Party's serviers two days before election
- Renovated Disney ride gets a TSA checkpoint
- BitCoin skeptics and boosters debate
- With a Little Help in the Wall Street Journal
- Design for Privacy contest: make free software for personal privacy with the ACLU, TOR and IPC!
- The Apocamix end-of-the-world montage
- Matt and Trey interviewed on "Book of Mormon" for NPR's "Fresh Air"
- Wood is good: beautiful NTT Docomo ad for TV in Japan
- Police in Germany seize Pirate Party servers, in search of Anonymous
- Let's play a game. How many beer cans can you spot in this picture of a pickup truck with its landing gear...
- Pakistan retakes the naval base held by six militants. Six. The army denies knowing where they were the...
- Holland is famous for its exports like tulip bulbs, cheese, urine, greenhouse vegetables ... wait, what?
- Woman stabs boyfriend over amount of time he spent in public restroom. Surprisingly, a nude woman was...
- The most dangerous threat facing America's youth isn't terrorism or the economy or even the skyrocketing...
- "Nurse-in" at city hall to protest breastfeeding ordinance to be attended by a gang of angry...
- New mattress store has their delivery truck sabotaged. That's just sofa king low
- There can be only one
- Doctor prescribes Jesus to patient. Physician, saviour self
- 1 in 6 kids has a developmental disorder such as autism or ADHD, say scientists who apparently don't do...
- Gather 'round, my friends, and harken to the heroic tale of one Canadian man's grueling, months-long...
- Black box from Air France 447 which crashed into the Atlantic in 2009 reveals pilot was not in cockpit....
- Church teaches supernatural course on how to cure cancer, help women conceive, bring dead back to life. How...
- Utah law makes "acting sexy" illegal, according to industry insiders. And by industry insiders I...
- "'Julian, we've got to do something about these redactions. We really have got to.' And he said:...
- Georgians continue to protest their president, seemingly unaware that Carter's been out of office for decades
- Karl Lagerfeld hopes that men will enjoy looking like Jambi the Genie
- People taking shelter at a Joplin gas station. No real video, but the audio is compelling
- Photoshop this guy bending over a chair
- Harold Camping has had a "really tough weekend" because you didn't
- Today's story about a woman hiding a container of marijuana in her vagina is brought to you by Iowa City,...
- The hidden dangers of joint checking accounts
- Coolers: Holder of beer, savior of boaters
- Man steals ambulance, gets to ride in police car at no extra charge
- Barry Bonds Ex-Trainer Now Coaches Youth Baseball - Forbes (blog)
- Missouri officials say tornado killed at least 89 - Associated Press
- Fourth Somali guilty plea entered in piracy trial - AP - msnbc.com
- Spanish cyclist dies in garage accident - USA Today
- Colorado school discipline review to be signed into law - 9News
- Search for missing teenager Anthony Johnson slowed down by strong Kalamazoo River currents - MLive.com
- Not Guilty Plea Entered for Teen in NJ Webcam Case - ABC News
- Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas counters Obamas criticism of unity government with Hamas - Washington Post
- Heat aiming for 3-1 lead in East finals over Bulls - Associated Press
- Bulls looking to avoid 1st 3-game slide of season, as Heat try to grab command of East finals - Washington...
- Sinclair Broadcast buys 'Ring of Honor' wrestling - Associated Press
- Next Stop America China Conference 2011 in Beijing and Shanghai - PR Inside
- Taliban says Mullah Omar is alive - USA Today
- FBI: 5.5 percent drop in violent crime - Forbes
- Pakistan retakes naval base after just six militants attack - YAHOO!
- AAA: Washington gas price $3.98, down 5 cents - AP - msnbc.com
- Former UK minister to take police to court - Forbes
- FBI: 5.5 percent drop in violent crime - Associated Press
- Moore College President Happy Craven Fernandez Announces Plan to Resign - Yahoo Finance
- Security Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend - msnbc.com
- Prosecutor: 'Angry, mean' son killed Kerrigan dad - AP - msnbc.com
- At Noon: 89 Confirmed Dead in MO Tornado, Plus Citizens Square Move - msnbc.com
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's Divorce Could Be One of the Most Expensive Ever, Report Says -...
- Mitch Daniels says he will not seek White House nomination - USA Today
- Early Glance: Railroads companies - AP - msnbc.com
- Pawlenty announces 2012 White House bid - YAHOO!
- Labelux to Buy Jimmy Choo - Wall Street Journal
- Obama briefed on deadly storms while in Europe - Associated Press
- European debt crisis shakes markets again - YAHOO!
- PRECIOUS METALS: Gold Steady Above $1,500 On Growth Worries - Wall Street Journal
- Brazilian Thief Steals Woman's 'Virgin' Hair
- The 'Rosa Parks Of Saudi Arabia' Organizes June 14 Mass-Drive Event For Women
- Are Hitler's 'Angel of Death' And Joseph Stalin Responsible for the Roswell UFO Scare?
- Dutch 'Iceman' Controls Body Through Meditation
- Bids For Princess Beatrice's Bizarre Royal Wedding Hat Pass $120,000
- NASA Busts Woman Selling $1.7M 'Moon Rock'
- Ukrainian Politician Attacks Parliamentarian
- Giant Mystery Crater Baffles Experts
- Nice Day For A Swim, But Watch Out For Those Armed Giant Japanese Salamanders
- Senator Calls For Investigation of 'Adult Baby' Living Off Social Security
- Apocalypse Is NOW!: Camping Says Rapture Could Happen Tonight In Some Parts Of World
- German Insurance Company's Office Sex Party
- If You Found $45,000, Would You Return It -- Like This Family?
- Scary Scab: Smallpox Alert At Virginia Museum Over Old Piece Of Skin
- How Will You Spend 'Doomsday'?
- Is Sunday The End Of The World?
- Move Over Nessie! Meet The Other Monsters Lurking In Europe's Lakes
- Ripley's Extinguishes Anti-Smoking Event After Learning Richie Magic Smokes (EXCLUSIVE)
- FBI: Ohio Bank Robber Follows Directions, Lowers Hood When Told
- Michigan Woman, 98, Dons Wedding Dress She Wore In 1938
- May 21: Judgment Day? A Portrait Of True Believers In The 'End of the World'
- WATCH: 'Armageddon House' Built To Withstand Doomsday
- The Poodle Has Landed: Dog Survives Fall From Sky
- Hair Above The Rest: World's Best Beards and Moustaches
- Cell Phones Don't Kill Bees ... The Just Drive Them A Little Crazy
- Cops: Suspect Stole Woman's Identity, Hid It In Her Vagina
- AMY STEWART: PHOTOS: 10 Bugs That Will Ruin Your Summer Vacation
- JUDY KURTZ: What's Your Gadget's Name?
- CDC: How To Prepare For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Watch: Man Eats 25,000 Big Macs In 39 Years
- Old Photographs Reveal Grandmother Never That Attractive
- Maple Syrup Reactors Safe, Canadian Prime Minister Reassures
- Neurologists Implore Professional Athletes To Wait Until They Are Dead To Send In Brains For Research
- [audio] Guy Eats His Weight In Combos Over 3-Month Period
- Fanzine Marred by Typo
- Crips Streamline Membership Application Process
- Strongside/Weakside: Russell Westbrook
- Deadly New Virus Found To Be 'Real Squiggly'
- Lunatic Realizes Thing He Screamed In Middle Of Street Earlier Not Entirely True
- Evolution to Occur Thursday
- Alan Rickman Ends Pizza Delivery Order With Ominous 'So Be It'
- Astros Sold By Best Door-To-Door Salesman In The World
- Man's Life Riddled With Continuity Errors
- [video] Cash-Strapped PBS Releases Nova Special On Physics Behind Rhythmically Bouncing Breasts
- Sportsgraphic: Player-Led Workouts
- Roy Halladay Draws Strike Zone On Back Of Hand As Reminder
- American Voices: World To End Saturday
- Government Official Who Makes Perfectly Valid, Well-Reasoned Point Against Israel Forced To Resign
- [audio] God Quietly Phasing Holy Ghost Out Of Trinity
- Mavericks: Winning Championship For Jason Kidd Not Really A Factor In Wanting NBA Title
- Opinion: Fiscally I'm A Right-Wing Nutjob, But On Social Issues I'm Fucking Insanely Liberal (by Larry...
- American Voices: Santorum Contradicts McCain On Enhanced Interrogation
- High School Fuckup Now In Charge Of Checking Airport Luggage For Explosives
- Nation Down To Last Hundred Grown-Ups
- America's Waitresses: Are They Hitting On You?
- [audio] New Bailiff Tired Of Hearing How Old Bailiff Did Things
- Nike+ GPS App Free for a Limited Time [In Brief]
- Know Exactly How Many Pieces of Fruit and Veggies You Should be Eating [Food]
- Cheaply Mount a TV to Your Wall with a French Cleat [DIY]
- Claim Your Free Stuff [Companion Piece]
- This Is Lifehacker, Episode 10: Free Money, Free Phone Calls, and Free Space on Dropbox [Video]
- Use Extreme Temperatures to Clean Around the House [Cleaning]
- Open Hidden Menu Options with the Shift and Right-Click Shortcut [Shortcut Of The Day]
- Keep Your Lawn Green this Summer While Staying Green Yourself [Gardening]
- How to Upload Videos to YouTube (for Beginners) [Video]
- InSight Is a Super Fast, Preview-Oriented Search Application for Windows [Download Of The Day]
- Train Like an Athlete: What to Eat Before, During, and After Exercise [Fitness]
- Pixlr-O-Matic Adds Retro Grunge to Your Photos on the Fly [Photography]
- How to Split an Apple Without a Knife [Video]
- Onavo Compresses Mobile Data, Avoids Data Overage Fees [Saving Money]
- Buy Frozen Shrimp to Ensure Freshness and Flavor [Shopping]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- Dock Unlocker Keeps You from Accidentally Removing Apps from the Dock [Downloads]
- Science Explains Why Your Memory Gets Worse As You Get Older [Memory]
- Five Best Services for Quick Image Sharing [Hive Five]
- Stash Ideas for Creative Rainy Days [Creativity]
- Roll Your Own Breakfast Cereal for a Personalized Breakfast [DIY]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- QuickPic is a Fast, Free Gallery Replacement for Android [Downloads]
- Focus on Fit to Land a Job at a Startup Company [Interviews]
- Save the Syrup from Canned Fruit for Smoothies and Desserts [Food Hacks]
- The BBC News Alarm Wakes You with the Headlines [Webapps]
- Use a Lazy Susan for Accessible Under-Sink Storage [Household]
- Remove Press Releases from Google News for More Useful News [News]
- Top 10 Ways iOS Outdoes Android [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Leave the List and Pick up the Circular to Save Money on Groceries [Groceries]
- The Cost of Testing or You don't Know what You are Missing
- Thinking in Gradle!
- Generate code using Ruby
- jQuery Events - Beyond the DOM
- AgileUnit - the new unit test generation
- The next, next big thing
- Five Linux Distributions Get a Fresh Boost
- How I Went from Downsized to Self-Employed in Four Months
- 12 hardware features for my dream Windows Phone 7
- Why you should build an open-source startup
- The simple Big-O Notation Post.
- DZone interviews: Yasuharu Nakano on GroovyServ
- Terracotta acquired by Software AG
- Java IO - Are Buffered Streams actually useful?
- Java EE6 Events, a lightweight alternative to JMS
- Eureka! Google breakthrough makes SSL less painful
- The Rise Of JSON
- Intellij IDEA key map for Eclipse
- Apache Maven Incremental Build support for WSO2 Carbon: A guide to integrating Maven Incremental build...
- JAX-WS with Maven - Simple steps
- SharpZipLib - Zip Compression library for .NET
- Developing with JOCL on AMD, Intel and Nvidia OpenCL platforms
- SQL Server: How to Remove Special Characters
- Misconceptions regarding Java heap size arguments
- Timesheets.com a Robust Product for Managing Employee Time and Projects
- A script file to Scotty: Beam me up with PowerShell Remoting
- To Sonar or Not to Sonar?
- MVC Now Stands for Mobile Views Conquered
- Interview with Miguel de Icaza: Xamarin, Attachmate Layoffs, Future of Mono, More
- Big Cities, Little Names
- Scientific Illustration
- Letters to E.T.
- High Tech Sports Trading Cards
- Dog Gives Cat a Ride
- Why Steal When You Can Pun?
- 8 People Who Are Seriously Obsessed
- Fano Flow
- Maneki Neko
- Plug Mug
- Enormous LEGO Star Wars Diorama
- Steel Jack Sparrow Sculpture
- Steampunk Music Box Spider Sculpture
- Star Wars Brand Logos
- Three Albino Raccoons Found
- Cartoonize My Pet
- Bollywood Mudflaps
- Jane Austen's Unfinished Manuscript for Sale
- The EWE Chart
- Paralyzed Man Stands Up
- BatBytes Sandwich Crust Cutter
- Phil Kirkland's Surreal Textbook Illustrations
- Shaving with a Helicopter
- Markus Reugels's Water Drops
- This Week at Neatorama
- Star Wars Tilework Bathroom
- How Snake Oil Got a Bad Rap
- How Area 51 Hid Secret Craft
- Close-Up Footage of a Mosquito Sucking Blood
- Marcel Duchamp Urinal Dress
- Human-Powered Helicopter
- Charles Dickens Cat Paw Letter Opener
- Flooring to Prevent Hallway Collisions
- Deep Fried Strawberries
- On TermKit
- mnots blog: On HTTP Load Testing
- Kill Math
- Flexibits | Fantastical | Meet your new assistant.
- Wikipedia And The Death Of The Expert | The Awl
- Active Admin | The administration framework for Ruby on Rails
- Data Mining Map
- Intro to Stock and Options
- Treatise on Font Rasterisation
- The Macalope Weekly: Of trolls and straw men
- Untitled (http://i.imgur.com/gpLUW.jpg)
- Future of Media: Curation, Verification and News as a Process: Tech News and Analysis
- The Real Reason Why Bicycles are the Key to Better Cities | Sustainable Cities Collective
- Kill Screen - Infinity Blade Review
- The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity
- phantom - Google Code
- WITN: London Is Gonna Be Pissed, But We Prefer Berlin for Startups (TCTV)
- What should Apple buy with their billions? A carrier. - Apple
- A VC: My New Setup
- Jswiki Pages - GitHub
- Open science: a future shaped by shared experience | Education | The Observer
- Apple Should Stand Up and Defend its Developers | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Vivek Haldar : Stallman's Dystopia
- danah boyd | apophenia Publicity and the Culture of Celebritization
- Devoth's HEX 2 RGBA Color Calculator
- Charges Against the N.S.A.s Thomas Drake : The New Yorker
- iPads Are Mingling With TVs, While Kindles Get Busy In The Bedroom: Study | Fast Company
- Misuse of 3-D digital lens leaves 2-D movies in the dark - The Boston Globe
- Mule Design Studios Blog: His Heart is the Same Size as His Fist: Mike Monteiro, Design Director
- Technology Is Ruining Your Life [Studies]
- Obama's Fancy Limo Gets Stuck on a Curb [Video]
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Musical Dreams Cruelly Crushed [Gossip Roundup]
- Oscar-Winning Songwriter and Accused Rapist Commits Suicide [Deaths]
- Michael Steele Joins the Liberal Media [Cable News]
- Woman Busted for Selling $1.7 Million Moon Rock on eBay [Crime]
- Kristen Wiig and Johnny Depp Are America's Biggest Movie Stars [Box Office]
- Reporter Admits the Awful Truth: 'I'm Stupid' [Video]
- Which Young Star Is a Junkie? [Blind Items]
- 'Is bin Laden in Hell?': A USA Today Debate [Theology]
- First-Person Video From Inside the Missouri Tornado [Video]
- Glenn Beck Launches a Groupon Knockoff [Bad Deals]
- Death Toll from Missouri Tornado Climbs to 89 [Disasters]
- Cops Catching On To the Drugs-in-the-Vagina Trick [Smuggling]
- Headless Corpse Washes Up Nowhere Near Paul McCartney's Beach House [New York Post]
- Princess Beatrice Sells Internet Meme for $131K [Auctions]
- At Least 30 Killed in Missouri Tornadoes [Awful]
- Yemen's Bipolar Dictator Beseiges U.S., Other Foreign Ambassadors [Foreign Affairs]
- Harold Camping 'Flabbergasted' The World Did Not End [Video]
- Tim Pawlenty Makes It Official With Glorious Video [Video]
- Ohio Couple Sentenced To Standing in a Kiddie Pool [Justice]
- Man Mugs Himself To Avoid Telling Wife He Had No Oprah Tickets [Crime]
- Would You Pay $100 More For an iPad If It Saved a Factory Worker's Life? [Sweatshops]
- The Best Moment from Tonight's Episode of Mob Wives [Video]
- Time's Richard Stengel Mocks Ann Curry in Commencement Speech [Burns]
- Watch Britney Spears Embarrass Herself at the Billboard Music Awards [Video]
- This Is What Your Brain Looks Like When You Masturbate [Science]
- Woman's Hair Stolen at Bus Stop [Theft]
- Disabled Parking Placards Helping the Able-Bodied Avoid Fees, Walking [Frauds]
- Men Don't Want to Talk to No Lady Therapists [Psychology]
|The Caucus: Brown's Position on Ryan Budget Is...|
|Someone Named Mitch Daniels Gets 16 Stitches In...|
|What You Told Us About Immigration Reform|
|Special Election Warrants Caution for...|
|Has Obama Breached His Constitutional Power in...|
|Mitch McConnell: Republican plan to end...|
|TNR Film Classic: 'Masculine Feminine' (1966)|
wall street j.
|Chrysler Sets Bailout Repayment|
|Hot Trends: May 23|
|5 Painless Ways To Automate Your Savings|
|Free Sample No. 1 From SuperFreakonomics Paperback|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Getting Others to Embrace Risk|
|The Man Who Makes Your iPhone|
|Gaga's $0.99 Album Gives iTunes The Finger,...|
|AdWeek Attacks National Magazine Award-Winning...|
|Greece gets moving on privatizations, FinMin...|
|Zecco Launches App To Let You Trade Stocks,...|
|Rent the Runway Gets $15 Million from Kleiner...|
|What corporate IT workers can learn from Sony...|
|Ashton Kutcher Has a Twitter App. Why?|
|Lessons of the Victorian data revolution|
|Italian Bus Driver Suspended After Driving Bus...|
|Evernote Architecture - 9 Million Users and 150...|
|The Cloud in the Classroom|
|Path, The Social Network For Groups, Launches...|
|Sara Rue weds Kevin Price, has beer pong reception|
|Judge: don't bring me any more anonymous...|
|Owl City Adds Life Experience To New Album But...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Amazon Hits iTunes Again With $0.99 Lady Gaga...|
|Rent the Runway Scores $15 Million From Kleiner...|
|Foursquare and INQ partner up for location...|
|TWiT 302: Ready, Fire, Aim!|
|Samsung App Store sails past 5 million downloads|
|Spirit of God, Descend Upon My Heart|
|Exclusive interview with Tim Pawlenty|
|Perfectly Timed Photos|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Frightening Video: Tornado Rocks Joplin,...|
|Bill Gates: Selling Bad Advice to the Public...|
|An Letter to God Following the Cancellation of...|
|Dog Gives Cat Ride On Scooter|
|Swimming Through Jellyfish Lake In Palau|
|More Accurate Titles for the Books You Read as...|
|Toy tiger sparked police and helicopter alert|
|The Morganza Spillway Spring Flooding Special|
|Presidential Limo FAIL|
|Nicki And Brit Brit Perform Together At 2011...|
|Cat Scared By Pool|
|You done vaccuming?|
|Exclusive Area 51 Pictures: Secret Plane Crash...|
|Weather satellites capture shots of volcanic...|
|Dads & Grads: Our 2011 Gift Guide|
|Soft Soap Surface Spiffer|
|STEM, And Roots|
|10 Possible Transportation Pollution Solutions|
|New Reactor Design Faces Further Scrutiny in US|
|Twitter forces rethink on English privacy law|
|In the Maker Shed: Galvanic Skin Response Kit|
|Hamiltons Dueling History, a Haunted Bar and...|
|This week's TV: Batman fights Star Sapphire,...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Making Old Furniture Useful For Your Home|
|More Americans praying about health, study...|
|As Congress Fusses Over Climate Semantics, the...|
|A True Story Of A Baby.|
|A Game That Lasts 1,000 Years|
|Adam Harrison Levy : Hiroshima: The Lost...|
|Print Loves Web|
|Bottle candle holders|
|Disrupt: Think the Unthinkable to Spark...|
|5 Albums to Stream for Free This Week: Cults,...|
|Living In A Box: Chinas Shipping Container...|
|Links for 2011-05-21 [del.icio.us]|
|Video: A Plea for Modernism|
|Stopping Foot Traffic In Their Tracks: The...|
|Mercedes-Benz SLK Speed Date|
|9 Secret Ways to Persuade and Influence People|
|Making Room On Your Hard Drive|
|Three easy projects for a Monday|
|Really?: The Claim: Playing a Wind Instrument...|
|How to Be Irresistible at Any Age|
|Hold the Onions and Cook With Leeks|
|Treadmill Tips, Workouts, and Tricks For All...|
|The World's Most Leisurely Vacations|
|30 Flirty Sundresses Under $125|
|Summer beauty tip: Meet the new tinted...|
|Oh Just Screw You Glee|
|French Women Rise Up Against Coverage Of...|
|8 Steps to a DIY Manicure|
|First, a Few Words...|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|The 5 Switches of Manliness: Physicality|
|The Un-Screw-Up-Able Feast|
|Filson Passage Boarding Tote|
the big picture
|An Historic visit: The Queen in Ireland|
|New York Photos of the Week May 13 May 20|
|Monday, 23 May 2011|
|Israel, With a Knowing Wink|
|.la douleur exquise.|
|Ioan Emilian Veliciu - Freedom|
|All available sizes | Cabinet | Flickr - Photo...|
|Darmok and Jalad|
|Comic for May 23, 2011|
|Note To Corporate Yutz:|