- TIL about a man in Texas who has holed himself up on his property for 11 years to not get arrested. He told...
- Little tiger
- Angry outlet terrifies his neighbors
- TIL to estimate the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit, count the number of cricket chirps in 15 seconds and...
- Please ban this asshole for life, heres a few of comments telling people to kill themselves.
- Texas: We'll arrest TSA agents who grope passengers. U.S.: We'll shut down Texas airports.
- TIL There is a rare version of The Legend of Zelda for the NES and it's freaking expensive
- TIL that there exists a copy of the Qur'an inked entirely in Saddam Hussein's blood.
- So I got my dog one of those "indestructible dog frisbees" a few days ago
- 57% of Israelis agree with Obama, not Netanyahu and the US Congress.
- Give it up for Rand Paul and his 7+ hour filibuster against the Patriot Act. One of the few US Senators...
- I told my daughter to put her toys away, and this is what I find in the toy bin.
- Well, this is addictive.
- IAmA Recovering Alcoholic Celebrating 25 Years of Continuous Sobriety Today. AMA.
- My former step sister is hitting on me. What should I do?
- Arrested: 05/25/1986. Was caught spray painting "God Is Gay" on pickup trucks.
- If you think America is fucked up, here's a realistic view of why that is...
- Chair embedded into wall after Joplin tornado
- What is this awful thing and how long can it live without food or water? I need to figure out how long I...
- I inserted two $1 bills into a vending machine and this happened. In related news, I will be hosting a...
- Egypt finds 17 lost pyramids: A satellite survey used infra-red images to detect underground buildings
- LAN Party player name causes hilarity.
- And you will never see him again
- Alan Rickman's goodbye letter to Harry Potter as sent to Empire Magazine. [x-post form /r/harrypotter]
- TIL there's a clip of Ronald Reagan slapping a woman in the face from one of his movies. Oh my...
- It's Master Chief taking a shit.
- Emo Horse has no concern for volcanic activity.
- Give this guy some viewers. His idea of fun is being able to breathe. Maybe we shouldn't take what we have...
- Yo dawg I herd you like typography
- TIL that there was a 1631 edition of the King James Bible that is now commonly referred to as the...
- Rihanna Robs a Bank, Andy Samberg Shoots His Foot
- Your Religion, Your Income, Your Education
- A Delightful Return, After Ten Years
- If Book Titles Were More Straightforward
- The 10 Worst Natural Disasters of the Past Century
- Where To Live to Avoid a Natural Disaster
- It's Dennis Rodman's World. We Just Live In It.
- We Will Never Look At Grover Cleveland The Same Way Again
- The Best Street Photographer You Never Heard Of
- War School
- Do Financial Crises Make War More Likely?
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn: The Movie
- First Death Panels, Now This
- We Have No End-of-the-World Photos So We'll Have To Make Do With These
- Brand Names - Literally
- If Facebook Has Re-Shaped The Nature of Friendship and Privacy, Could MyCube Re-Shape It Again?
- Sunrise, Sunset (And In Between)
- Whoa, Whoa...How Was This Word Not Redacted By Fox News?
- Words Not To Live By (Or Express Yourself With)
- The Dark, Often Mesmerizing Visions of Gregory Crewdson
- The Best Marriage Proposal You'll Hear About Today
- In Conclusion: My Friend, A Man of Privilege Like Myself, Is Too Important To Be Treated Like This
- Look Up 'Please, God, Put Me Anywhere But Here' In the Dictionary, And You'll Find This Video Of Kirsten Dunst
- Starry, Starry Night
- Maybe France (and Europe) Are The Prudes Here - And The U.S. The Adults
- If You Don't Like This, Then You Don't Like Sports
- When Scissors Finally Gave Us Something Else To Do With Rock and Paper
- "I'm Like a Shot of Levittown Right In Your Ass"
- VIDEO: Magnetic/magic ball display
- The Hottest GOP Ticket in Town (Cartoon)
- Futuristic and Powerful DIY Laser Guns
- Shock and dismay on the left
- Arizona Governor Sues To Stop Medical Marijuana Program
- 7 Insane Easter Eggs Hidden in Movies and TV Shows
- Russian Forensic Company Breaks iOS Encryption
- Sony Ericsson's Canadian online store hacked, more than 2,000 customers' data taken
- Outer space volcano eruption plumes 7 times higher than Iceland
- Insane (yet successful) battle tactics from history
- The Burning House - What would you save if a fire hit? [PICS]
- Which dictator killed the most people?
- The Facts (and Fiction) of Tornadoes
- Obama gets date wrong by three years when he signs Westminster Abbey guestbook
- Do prison inmates spend all their time lifting weights?
- The 'If' Moment: A Brief History of Alternate Histories
- Robot Uses Supersonic Jets To Climb Walls
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside The 'Haus Of Gaga' (VIDEO)
- Sony Reports Another Online Security Breach
- Birther Burnout? Ratings for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale Hits All-Time Low
- APOD: 2011 May 25 - Space Shuttle Rising
- xkcd: Extended Mind
- Global Warming: Freak weather and climate change: Don't connect the dots!
- Epic Discovery: Spiral Arm at Fringe of the Milky Way -- A Vast, Star-forming Outer Extension
- The Cartoon Guide to Surviving a Nuclear Bomb Test [Pics]
- Democrat Kathy Hochul Wins Upset In NY-26, Medicare Vote Key To Victory
- 'X-Men: First Class': First Reviews Say Prequel is 'a Huge Home Run'
- Man who dropped ring down toilet 73 years ago reunited with it
- This is the most important star in the universe
- Jobless Discrimination? When Firms Won't Even Consider Hiring Anyone Unemployed
- Texas Governor Signs Mandatory Sonogram Bill, Pro-Choice Group Retaliates
- Where Are Women In The Budget Negotiations?
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan A Lifesaver For Some, A Missed Opportunity For Many
- Geithner Blasts Wall Street, Defends Elizabeth Warren
- Reid Rips Vitter For Holding Interior Secretary's Pay Hostage To Drilling Permits
- Elizabeth Warren Fans Flame Patrick McHenry on Facebook
- WATCH LIVE: Obama Addresses British Parliament
- DCCC Chair Turns Sights To 97 Republicans--Including Paul Ryan
- South Carolina Passes Arizona-Style Immigration Law
- CNBC Anchor Mark Haines Dies
- In England, Obama Rules Out Deadline For Libya Mission
- Gay Troops Heading To Vegas
- Al Franken To Obama: Give Elizabeth Warren A Recess Appointment
- Tornado Another Setback For Recession-Battered City
- Report: Blagojevich Lawyers Will Call Rahm, Jesse Jackson Jr. To Stand
- Tea Party Targets Schools With 'Constitution Week'
- Will The IRS Go After Karl Rove?
- Pakistan Car Bomb Strikes Police Building, Kills At Least 4
- What Caused The Ted Stevens Plane Crash?
- Justice Department Gives Go Ahead On John Edwards Prosecution
- Arizona Filing Suit To Clarify Legality Of Controversial Medical Marijuana Law
- DEMOCRATIC UPSET
- Pakistan Car Bomb Destroys Police Station, Kills At Least 1
- New York Election Results: Kathy Hochul Projected Winner
- Violent Thunderstorms In Oklahoma, Kansas Kill Multiple People
- Oklahoma Tornadoes Cause Multiple Fatalities
- Top Tea Party Group's Goal: Stop Mitt Romney In 2012
- Controversial Medicare Proposal Causing GOP Stress
- Biden: Revenues Must Be Part Of Debt Limit Deal
- New York 26 Special Election: What To Watch For
- We promise no articles about buzzy bees.
- @Eshackleton: You can't just turn around and go right back, you know.
- U.S. Measles Cases Hit 15-Year High
- April 12, 2011 Joplin editorial: Storm Shelters Needed
- Falling Comet
- Archivist Asseblage Art
- Turf Grass Capital of the World
- John Delaney, Intrade founder dies
- Happier meals
- So Your Friends Don't Make Fun of You
- People begin to get better when they fail.
- The Glorious 25th of May: Do you know where your lilac towel is?
- Impenetrable Domesticity
- "It's not in the textbooks"
- A World of Struggle and Hope
- Walking from the desert to the Great Lakes.
- Goodbye to Salon's Table Talk
- NY-26 special congressional election won by Kathy Hochul
- David Foster Wallace: Portrait Of An Infinitely Limited Mind
- Don't you treat them like no low down dogs
- A place on earth
- "Mommy tracked" and loving it?
- Flashlight worthy - Really good books
- NY-26th -- Not 73% Republican anymore.
- Henriette Coulouvrat
- Rustic Hinge
- The Boston Globe's Newspaper Row storefront
- The Most Sensible Site You Will Ever See
- The lemon is evil.
- I had a dream last night, that I built a universe.
- Canucks Beat Sharks In Double OT: Bieksa's Goal Sends Vancouver To Stanley Cup Finals (VIDEO) and related...
- Angelina Jolie Sizzles & Brad Pitt Smiles At Tree Of Life Premiere [PHOTOS] and related posts
- Apple to Update Mac OS X to Remove MACDefender and related posts
- Ballin: Derrick Rose Isnt Clutch, Bulls Lose in Overtime to LeBron and the Heat and related posts
- John Edwards Faces Possible Indictment for Affair Cover-up and related posts
- Highlights of Netanyahu's Address to Congress With Special Non-Appearance by Rand Paul and Prayers for a...
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Patrick Schwarzenegger Visits Mom Maria Shriver At A Beverly Hills Hotel and related posts
- Beyonce Stole Billboard Award Performance From Italian Pop Singer and related posts
- Notes from TNT's Exclusive Coverage of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals Tuesday, May 24, 2011: In Game 4,...
- Important News: Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian are Engaged and related posts
- Obama's Middle East words as empty as air and related posts
- Benjamin Netanyahu vs Heckler during Speech to Congress and related posts
- Elizabeth Warren and House Republicans clash bitterly over new consumer agency and related posts
- Mobile payments: Googles NFC service to launch at last and related posts
- Microsoft makes Mango Windows Phone 7.1 and related posts
- Kim Kardashian Is Engaged to Kris Humphries! and related posts
- Netanyahu Gives No Ground in Congress Speech and related posts
- Psychopath: Netanyahu says he's open to painful compromises for peace and related posts
- Chrysler Set To Repay Billions Of Dollars In Loans and related posts
- Sharks Vs. Canucks, Game 5: Ryan Kesler Forces Overtime With 14 Seconds Left and related posts
- Democrat Kathy Hochul Beats Republican Jane Corwin In New York?s 26th District and related posts
- Excellent visualizaation of Grimsvotn's ash cloud and related posts
- Google Teams Up With Sprint to Reveal Mobile Payment, Digital Wallet on Thursday? and related posts
- Modern Warfare 3 gameplay trailer revealed, 8th November release date confirmed and related posts
- Palestinians reject Israel speech and related posts
- First Nokia Windows Phones to run Microsoft Mango and related posts
- Watch Justin Bieber's New Someday Women's Fragrance Commercial and related posts
- Estella Warren Arrested for DUI, Tried to Escape Police Station and related posts
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 First Explosive Trailer and related posts
- Rapture: Harold Camping issues new apocalypse date and related posts
- Jon Friedman's Media Web - MarketWatch
- Second day of violent storms, tornadoes kill 13 - Hamilton Spectator
- Midwest storms bring more tornadoes, kill 13 - Houston Chronicle
- Edwards Lawyers in Talks With US Seeking To Avert Felony Charges - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Obama's Jewish backers on edge over his Mideast peace plan - Newsday (subscription)
- Elizabeth Smart to speak today at Mitchell's sentencing - Chicago Tribune
- Engineers go into Joplin hospital to assess damage - Newsday (subscription)
- Schooled by Miami, Chicago's time quickly running out - NBA.com
- 'Don't be afraid to take risks': Michelle Obama is elegant in monochrome as ... - Daily Mail
- CNBC Anchor Mark Haines Dead at 65 - E! Online (blog)
- Wait! Paul Ryan has a point - Washington Post
- NY-26 Special Election Puts Republicans on Notice - ABC News (blog)
- Can Nokia and Microsoft take on Apple and Google? - CanadianBusiness.com (blog)
- Oprah's Suprise Spectacular has a B-List taste - Herald Sun
- Values unite UK and US, says Obama - Belfast Telegraph
- Reports: John Edwards faces possible indictment in violations tied to affair ... - Los Angeles Times
- Obama Tells Parliament That US, Europe Retains Leadership - Bloomberg
- The special relation-flip - The Sun
- Edwards Could Be Indicted for Political Deals - Wall Street Journal
- Ex-Roommates Testify About Fla. Mom During Trial - ABC News
- Kim Kardashian announces engagement to NBA basketballer Kris Humphries - NEWS.com.au
- Obama On Israel's Borders: More Impact On US Politics Than Mideast? - NPR (blog)
- Oprah Winfrey bows out with simplicity, gratitude - Reuters Canada
- Kim Kardashian engaged to Nets' Kris Humphries - USA Today
- Microsoft launches Mango software - Montreal Gazette
- Obama, Cameron Say Nations Must Proceed at Their Own Pace on Cutting Debt - Bloomberg
- Lauren is "American Idol" frontrunner despite vocal troubles - Vancouver Sun
- USDA decides a little pink in pork isn't dangerous - CTV.ca
- Tornado watch: Violent storm moves through Oklahoma - Christian Science Monitor
- Oprah Says Goodbye on Final Show - People Magazine
- Democrats join Republicans in questioning Obama’s policy on Israel - The Washington Post
- Meet the blackjack player who beat the Trop for $6 million, Borgata for $5 million and Caesars for $4 million
- Wait! Paul Ryan has a point - The Washington Post
- Property taxes too high says appraiser
- Editorial: NOAA chief shouldn't have choice in panel testimony
- Palin movie coming to theaters this summer CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
- IRS To Take On Karl Rove? Tax Laws Could Take A Bite Out Of Secret Political Spending
- Personalized Perspectives | Genome Technology | Informatics | GenomeWeb
- Spent Reactor Fuel Risk Greater in U.S. Than in Japan, Study Says
- Banks offer cash transfers to cell number, e-mail
- Amid protests, Swiss to close all nuclear plants
- FEMA Declares Eric Cantor a Disaster Area Congressman Denies Funds to Self
- Antimatter and dark matter detector travels to space station - Yahoo! News
- 'Deadliest Catch': Derrick Ray speaks out about his last episode as captain of the Cornelia Marie |...
- 7 tombs in New Kingdom Cemetery open
- 'Here, kitty': Man finds mountain lion in garage
- Congress May Put Restrictions On Teaching Doctors To Perform Abortions
- Chelsea Handler: Comedy With a Side of Disgust
- After Calling The Auto Rescue 'Tragic,' Mitt Romney Now Claims He 'Had The Idea First'
- Cantor wasn't kidding about Missouri disaster aid
- Hillary Clinton And Netanyahu Agreed On 1967 As Basis For Talks Just This Past November
- Plans For Iraq Attack Began On 9/11 - CBS News
- IBOPE Zogby: Newt Crashes to Near Zero
- China crisis over Yangtze river drought forces drastic dam measures | Environment | The Guardian
- Pawlenty: An economic pro or crafty budget setter?
- Privatization: The Road to Hell ~~~ The River Styx and Owing Charon [or the Brothers Koch]
- Bibi Coverage: One Speech, Multiple Stories
- Banks Face $17 Billion in Suits Over Foreclosures
- Medicare overhaul proposal causing GOP stress - Yahoo! News
- John Edwards facing indictment for allegedly breaking campaign laws to hide affair
- North May Cleanse Sudanese Border Town, U.N. Says
- Gathering for a Sweet Farewell to Oprah
- Edwards to Face Criminal Charges
- DealBook: Mark Haines, CNBC Anchor, Dies at 65
- Magazine Preview: Could Conjoined Twins Share a Mind?
- The Caucus: Discontent Turns Tide in Democrats Victory Upstate
- Obama and Cameron Will Keep Pressure on Qaddafi
- City Room: Transit-Fare Statistic Shows Burden on Riders
- News Analysis: G.O.P. on the Defensive as Voters Resist Medicare Plan
- Third Day of Fierce Fighting in Yemen
- The Caucus: Cheer Up, Republicans, the Field Isnt That Bad
- Volcanic Ash Closes Airports in Berlin, Other German Cities
- Storms Hit 3 States and at Least 9 People Are Killed
- Battered Survivors Cower as New Storm Brews but Passes
- Political Memo: All That Glitters May Redefine Run by Gingrich
- Smoking Leisurely, and Illegally, in the Park
- On Baseball: Hapless but Not Hopeless, Blue Jays Reyes Carries On
- Volkswagen Bets on Passat Built in Tennessee
- I.M.F.'s Emerging Market Directors Criticize Selection Process for Top Post
- Hoax Site Distressing for Victims of Shooting
- Watchdog Finds Evidence That Iran Worked on Nuclear Triggers
- Risk From Spent Nuclear Reactor Fuel Is Greater in U.S. Than in Japan, Study Says
- Heat 101, Bulls 93 (OT): Heats Superstars Grind Out a Win
- Heat 101, Bulls 93: Jamess 35 points Carry Heat Over Bulls
- Daunting Task for NATO in Libya as Strikes Intensify
- FiveThirtyEight: Six Months After Midterm Disaster, Hopeful Signs for Democrats
- In a California Prison, Bunk Beds Replace Pickup Games
- Critics Notebook: In London, Stalking the New
- Ahmadinejad Backs Out of Key Role at OPEC
- Tornadoes Strike in Oklahoma and Texas
- How Will States Tax Internet Downloads? Congress May Decide
- X-ray Video Shows Dogs Drink Like Cats, Just Sloppier
- Photo Gallery: Zombie Defense Tech, Post-Apocalyptic Bikes Rule Maker Faire
- Strange Adventures Reboots for Fresh Sci-Fi Weirdness
- Most Dangerous Object in the Office: Lawn Darts
- Dual-Driver Earbuds That Won't Break the Bank
- May 25, 1945: Sci-Fi Author Predicts Future by Inventing It
- Navy Chief Dreams of Laser Warships, Ocean-Spanning Robots
- Intel-Powered Tablets May Debut This Summer
- Nude Nuns Mass BitTorrent Lawsuit Killed; Clone Lives On
- Apple's App Store Surpasses Half-a-Million Apps
- Aerial Microbes Can Make Rain
- Hangover: Part II to Open Despite Tattoo Set-To
- Lamo Summoned to Washington for Manning Prosecution
- Tracking Whale Sharks With Astronomical Algorithms
- Report: Google, Sprint Join Mobile-Payments Arms Race
- Report Says Streets Pose Mortal Threat to Pedestrians
- Photo Gallery: Top 10 New Species Discovered in 2010
- Besides Noise, Vuvuzelas May Spread Airborne Germs
- The 'If' Moment: A Brief History of Alternate Histories
- Microsoft Launches 'Mango' Windows Phone 7 Update
- Wired Unveils iPad Subscriptions
- Geometric Principles Appear Universal in Our Minds
- Tivoli Audio Dives Into Digital to Celebrate 10th Anniversary
- Video — Creating the Nebula, Part 2: Installing Massive Nebula Sculpture Is Monstrous Undertaking
- A Couple's Dueling Pranks Score Big
- Stem Cells Hold Promise for Athletes' Injury Rehab
- Does Social Q&A Site Quora Really Have All the Answers?
- May 24, 1935: Night Baseball Comes to Major Leagues
- Digital Foosball Offers Open Source Awesomeness
- Mozilla Labs: the URL Bar Has To Go
- Fedora 16 Will Number UIDs From 1000
- Final Attempts To Contact Mars Spirit Rover Fail
- Best Optical Illusion of the Year Contest
- Sony Suffers Yet More Security Breaches
- Apple Acknowledges MacDefender
- Cyanogenmod Puts Users in Control of Permissions
- EFF Co-founder Faces Copyright Heavyweights At EG8
- After a Lull, Sun Server Business Grows Under Oracle
- Spammers Establish Fake URL-Shortening Services
- Can Egypt's Telecom Giants Be Sued In the US?
- Australians Look To SkyNet For SKA Telescope
- Upscaling Retro 8-Bit Pixel Art To Vector Graphics
- Mozilla Rejects WebP Image Format, Google Adds It
- New Bacterium Lives On Caffeine
- Ask Slashdot: FOSS, Multiplatform Skype Replacement for PC-to-PC Video Chat?
- Robots Retrieve Your Books At U. Chicago's $81 Million Library
- Cray Unveils Its First GPU Supercomputer
- The Spin of a Star Reveals Its Age
- Increased Power Usage Leads to Mistaken Pot Busts for Bitcoin Miners
- Microsoft Kills Skype For Asterisk
- T-Mobile Joins the Capped Data Bandwagon
- Using Fractal Interconnects To Improve Electronic Eyes
- Fedora 15 Released
- Major Release of Miro Aims to Compete With iTunes
- TEPCO Confirms Partial Meltdown of No.2 and No.3 Reactors
- Draft Horses Used To Lay Fiber-Optic Cable
- Duke Nukem Forever Goes Gold
- Civil Society Statement To the E-G8 and G8
- Amazon Gags On Gaga
- Senior citizen jailed for growing pot for sick wife
- Converting pixel art to vectors
- Sony Vaio S comes in brown and gold
- Kansas City Star: Tornado response shows it's time to re-think the way we run America
- The secret of the ooze
- Too many dinosaurs?
- This is what happens when we don't vaccinate
- Find an electric vehicle charging station near you
- Denmark bans Marmite
- Westinghouse 1939 World's Fair ad
- OneSwarm: Free/open Bittorrent client that hides your IP and facilitates private Bittorrent swarms
- California prison overcrowding, in photos
- Frontline on Wikileaks
- Tornado weather
- Google invests $55 million in wind farms in California's Mojave desert
- Cute U900 Rabbit and Bear Ukes
- More Sony customer info plundered
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund auctions massive Molly Crabapple original
- Grain Wars
- NYT's James Risen served with subpoena in CIA leak case
- Trailer for The Wave
- How to publish a Hindu newspaper in Pakistan
- Left4Dead boomer necklace
- Sarkozy's false-flag E-G8 attracts withering scorn
- Color palette of glorious hues of the golden age of comics
- 50 years of NASA art at National Air and Space Museum in DC, opening May 28
- Cartoon about a polymath cartoonist by Kevin Huizenga
- 11 minutes of Dead Island gameplay
- Dumpster Drive: file-sharing application that recycles digital files
- Fun with digitized magazine archives
- What do you do when you're in a space suit 220 miles up, on a space walk, and something gets in your eye?...
- Police: "What? He's accidentally smashed your greenhouse window?" Woman: "Yes" Police:...
- Park's new "Dinosaurs Alive" exhibit opens early as "Dinosaur Afire"
- Today's "dentist arrested after getting into fisticuffs with an 87-year-old woman over painful...
- Family member asks New York Times to correct to guy's obituary. NYT does some fact checking and issues the...
- Woman answers online job ad and gets sexually assaulted. Gets hired and sexually assaulted a second time...
- The coolest art on a tip of a pencil you will ever see
- Grimsvotn volcano in Iceland stops spewing ash, wants to cuddle
- "Yes, I am farked up," said the $190,000-a-year City Attorney who crashed her Lexus after downing...
- Skate and/or Die
- Mexican tanks: From an American company, assembled in Canada (with pic of what a Mexican tank might look...
- Beauty pageant's "Miss Personality" loses her title after politicians find out it doesn't mean...
- Fire at funeral home leaves dozens dead
- Promising new Alzheimer's drug goes for major clinical trial, patients divided into three groups: test...
- If you are wondering why people everywhere are randomly laying prone in odd places, today is "National...
- Photoshop these workers working their way up
- Vuvuzelas discovered to not only annoy large amounts of people, but also spread germs to a large...
- Surprisingly the facial hair game is not very lucrative
- 'Brass nipple'. 'Compressed air'. 'Pierced the flesh of his left buttock'. You do the math
- Photoshop this frisbee fanatic
- Woman splits on her 9-month old son, leaving him alone to go bowling. If her life wasn't in the gutter...
- Woman spearheading attempt to get all clowns licenced. Because if anyone knows funny, it's the government
- I scream, you scream, we all scream, especially the man selling the ice cream
- More than 200 concerned citizens pack a city council meeting in Cordova, Alabama. The issue: A proposed ban...
- Rafalski ends career with three Stanley Cups - YAHOO!
- Headley: Defendant Rana praised Mumbai attacks - AP - msnbc.com
- BofA Hires Small Business Bankers - Yahoo Finance
- As The Oprah Winfrey Show ends, a look at its pros and cons - Washington Post
- Jury acquits Kerrigan brother in father's death - Forbes
- Montana Flooding, more rain forecast - msnbc.com
- Ahead of the Bell: Yahoo tries to sway analysts - Yahoo Finance
- Bahrain rights group says 4 protesters sentenced - Associated Press
- House GOP, Dems push to get US out of Afghanistan - Associated Press
- Bruins seek better start tonight against 'desperate' Lightning - msnbc.com
- Report: Bolt failure caused 2010 water main break - Forbes
- Edwards Could Be Indicted for Political Deals - Wall Street Journal
- With The Backing Of Europe, French Fin Min Lagarde Announces IMF Bid - Forbes (blog)
- Libyan rebels fight Sudanese mercenaries - USA Today
- Greek austerity standoff rattles euro zone - YAHOO!
- Sony Polishes New VAIO Laptops - PC Magazine
- Family Members Defend Suspect in Stow Case - msnbc.com
- Swiss to decommission all nuclear power plants - AP - msnbc.com
- Competitor Allen is 'Scottish on weekends' - Greenville News
- Toll Brothers posts smaller loss in fiscal 2nd-qtr - Forbes
- Alzheimers Disease Drug Developed at Roskamp Institute Approved for Key Clinical Trial Funding in Europe -...
- QuickLabel Systems Awarded Sony Green Partner Certification - msnbc.com
- Finale of 'Oprah Winfrey' airs after 25-year run - Forbes
- What's next for Oklahoma City Thunder? - ESPN.com
- Bostons Drew out with hamstring strain - YAHOO!
- Early Glance: Aerospace companies - AP - msnbc.com
- Stocks mixed on risks to global economic recovery - Associated Press
- Finale of 'Oprah Winfrey' airs after 25-year run - Associated Press
- All clear ahead? Iceland volcano stops erupting - msnbc.com
- Finale of 'Oprah Winfrey' airs after 25-year run - AP - msnbc.com
- Pizza Cutter: Louisville Cops Nab Lady With Sword In Pizza Hut
- Quadruple Amputee To Swim Shark-Infested Seas
- What a Chore: Housework Is Bad for Both Sexes
- Cops: Man 'Pocket-Dials' Police While Discussing Drug Deal
- Florida Man Allegedly Attacks Woman With Pool Noodle Over Watermelon Dispute
- 'Pocket Dialer' Calls 911 Over And Over, Gets Arrested
- Harold Camping Calls May 21 An Invisible Judgment Day'; Says October 21 Is Real End-Of-World Date
- Child Allegedly Put Up For Auction On eBay
- WATCH: Is This 6-Year-Old 'Human Magnet' A Hoax?
- More Bizarre Conspiracy Theories
- 'HUMAN ASHTRAY' PUTS OUT 70 LIT CIGARETTES
- Ligers Born In China
- Jail For Animal Rescuer Who Hoarded Cats In A U-Haul
- Brazilian Thief Steals Woman's 'Virgin' Hair
- The 'Rosa Parks Of Saudi Arabia' Organizes June 14 Mass-Drive Event For Women
- Are Hitler's 'Angel of Death' And Joseph Stalin Responsible for the Roswell UFO Scare?
- LA Jail Has Only Two Inmates
- SETH SHOSTAK: The Real End of the World
- Dutch 'Iceman' Controls Body Through Meditation
- ARTINFO: Is This Cat a Great Photographer?
- Bids For Princess Beatrice's Bizarre Royal Wedding Hat Pass $120,000
- NASA Busts Woman Selling $1.7M 'Moon Rock'
- Ukrainian Politician Attacks Parliamentarian
- Giant Mystery Crater Baffles Experts
- Nice Day For A Swim, But Watch Out For Those Armed Giant Japanese Salamanders
- Senator Calls For Investigation of 'Adult Baby' Living Off Social Security
- German Insurance Company's Office Sex Party
- If You Found $45,000, Would You Return It -- Like This Family?
- Scary Scab: Smallpox Alert At Virginia Museum Over Old Piece Of Skin
- Move Over Nessie! Meet The Other Monsters Lurking In Europe's Lakes
- BREAKING: Enraged 500-Foot Bin Laden Emerges From Sea
- American Voices: California Must Cut Inmate Population
- [audio] Small-Town Residents Come Together For Arby's Raising
- Opinion: Let's Just Go Ahead And Assume We've Learned The Lessons Of The Gabrielle Giffords Shooting (by...
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 23, 2011
- Helicopter Mating Season Begins
- Excited Padres Ask Manager If Cardinals Can Sleep Over
- American Voices: Woman Arrested In Moon Rock Sale Bust
- We In Golden Age Of Thing, Guy Who Likes Thing Reports
- [video] Final Minutes Of Last Harry Potter Movie To Be Split Into Seven Separate Films
- [audio] Catholic Child Told About Doggy Heaven, Doggy Hell
- Magazine: 'The Hangover' Guys Vs. 'Bridesmaids' Gals
- Editorial Cartoon: May 23, 2011
- American Voices: Fewer Emergency Rooms As Need Increases
- Old Photographs Reveal Grandmother Never That Attractive
- Maple Syrup Reactors Safe, Canadian Prime Minister Reassures
- Neurologists Implore Professional Athletes To Wait Until They Are Dead To Send In Brains For Research
- [audio] Guy Eats His Weight In Combos Over 3-Month Period
- Fanzine Marred by Typo
- Crips Streamline Membership Application Process
- Strongside/Weakside: Russell Westbrook
- Deadly New Virus Found To Be 'Real Squiggly'
- Lunatic Realizes Thing He Screamed In Middle Of Street Earlier Not Entirely True
- Evolution to Occur Thursday
- Alan Rickman Ends Pizza Delivery Order With Ominous 'So Be It'
- Astros Sold By Best Door-To-Door Salesman In The World
- Man's Life Riddled With Continuity Errors
- Turn a Charcoal Grill into a Smoker for a Delicious BBQ [Grilling]
- Get Amazon Gift Cards by Lending Your Kindle Books on Lendle [Ebooks]
- Earn Some Pocket Change by Lending Your Kindle Books on Lendle [Ebooks]
- The Quick-and-Dirty Customer Service Handbook [Customer Service]
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Getting Better Customer Service [Video]
- BBC News App Now Available For Android [Apps]
- 8 Great Experimental Features to Enable in Google Calendar's Labs [Google Calendar Labs]
- Create Text Clippings by Dragging Highlighted Text to Your Mac's Desktop [Video]
- Keep Your Camera or Laptop Equipment in a Messenger Bag for Mugger-Free Travel [Travel]
- Soluto Crowdsources Your Application Crashes and Finds the Fixes For You [Downloads]
- How to Turn Your Computer's Firewall On and Off for Beginners [Emailable Tech Support]
- Find the Best Sunscreens with the Fewest Hazardous Ingredients [Health]
- Option to Encrypt All Synced Personal Data Coming to Chrome [In Brief]
- Pink Pork Deemed Safe Just in Time for Memorial Day [Food]
- Pink Pork Deemed Safe Just in Time for Labor Day [Food]
- The (Optional) Standing Desk [Featured Workspace]
- How to Manually Update Your Chrome Extensions [Google Chrome]
- Remains of the Day: Yahoo! Mail Redesign Exits Beta [For What Its Worth]
- Stream AirPlay Videos to Windows with a Windows Media Center Plug-In [Video]
- Don't Let Thinking Get in the Way of Your Game [Quotables]
- Build an Upside Down Tomato Planter for Effortless Vegetable Growing [DIY]
- Most Popular Service for Quick Image Sharing: Imgur [Hive Five Followup]
- DIY Design Bank Curates Basic Designs and Instructions for Building Simple Furniture [DIY]
- Dumpster Drive Shares Your Unwanted Digital Files with Complete Strangers [Downloads]
- ShakeCall Makes Answering and Disconnecting Calls on Your Android Much Easier [App Of The Day]
- Mark Charged Batteries (and More) with Post-It Flags So You Know They're Ready for Use [Clever Uses]
- Get the Important Things Done Without Exhausting Your Mental Energy [Productivity]
- 10 More Experimental Features You Should Enable from the Gmail Laboratory [Gmail Labs]
- Ask and Answer Questions About Windows in Today's Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- The Best Music Player Application for Windows [App Directory]
- Two Day Drools and jBPM Workshop (Argentina June)
- Transforming Ant Build XML to Groovy
- Google App Engine (Python) for PHP Developers
- Design patterns and the danger of anticipation
- Ballmer: Windows 8 is coming in 2012
- Beastly Dual-Core Android Devices: A Rundown on Each Chipset
- How To Write Unmaintainable Code
- Java MongoDB Tutorials
- Why do we need modules at all?
- Python Worst Practices
- A Brief Introduction To Some New Annotations In Groovy 1.8
- Mozilla Labs: The URL Bar Has To Go
- How GNOME 3 is besting Ubuntu Unity
- The Darkness Behind DateTime.Now
- Bare Bones OS Kernel Tutorial
- Windows Phone "Mango" Developer Tools Released
- jQuery Growing Menu
- Using Vagrant as a Team
- Master Details with Dialog in ASP.Net MVC and Unobstrusive Ajax
- Top 10 Programming Fonts
- Rendering 3D With CSS3
- Checked and unchecked exception in Java - an idea
- IT Hackers
- Simplito: A free social icon set
- Dalvik on iOS with "In-the-box" new open source project !
- The Computers Section of the Bookstore
- The holy grail of Web performance?
- What does the Scrum Master do all day?
- 13 Must-Know Articles About User Interface Design
- Cross-Platform App Builder Rhodes 3.0 Now Supports Windows Phone 7 & NFC
- The Best Cereal Box Toy Ever
- Cat Raising Baby Chicks
- Domino Pyramid
- 14 Facts You Might Not Know about The Addams Family
- The Old-fashioned "Homepage"
- 10 Hoopy Froods Who Know Where Their Towel Is
- My First Cthulhu
- Marmite Banned in Denmark
- Criminologists Puzzled Over Falling Crime Rates
- Jobless Discrimination?
- Brain in Love
- Sleep at Work
- How to Build a Urinal out of SNES Games
- A Chewbacca Good Enough to Eat
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" Told in Rage Comics
- AK-47 Turned into a Guitar
- Hampshire Police Mobilize Helicopter to Vanquish Marauding Tiger
- CRT Amusement Device - The First Video Game Ever
- Star Trek DIY Talk Bubble Mighty Wallet
- Happy Birthday, Maru!
- Long Exposure Photographs of Airplane Takeoffs
- Disney's Star Wars Weekend
- Aelita Andre: Four-Year-Old Abstract Artist
- Just a Slight Delay, Folks! End of World Moved to October 21, 2011
- Supreme Court Ordered California to Release 46,000 Prison Inmates
- Man Ate His 25,000th Big Mac
- Looking For 100 Year Starship Ideas
- Make Your Franklin
- Abandoned Remains of Russian Space Shuttle Project
- NASA Space Squids
- Number 2 Set Acme Pen
- What if Super Mario Bros. Had Realistic Sound Effects?
- Chicago Train Map Tattoo
- Neatorama Annual Meeting and Staff Party
- Fascinating! A Spock Quilt
- How Mermaids Have Babies
- Cool, but obscure unix tools :: KKovacs
- Forkbombr Guest Post: Markdown is the new Word 5.1
- Incompatible Browser | Facebook
- Keys to the cloud castle
- Prototypes Bring your mockups to life
- The Heist: Can you crack the vault? (iPhone & iPod touch)
- Why I Will Never, Ever Hire A "Social Media Expert"
- The Only Way to Get Important Things Done
- Bill Simmons: Macho Man brought together the die-hards, the bandwagon fans and the '80s - ESPN
- What papers should everyone read? - Theoretical Computer Science - Stack Exchange
- kickingbear Blog Archive Regarding Objective-C & Copland 2010
- Untitled (http://i.imgur.com/IVUom.png)
- The Daily What
- Untitled (http://flavorwire.com/181969/10-modern- movies-that-are-better-in-black-and-whit e)
- How to avoid or remove Mac Defender malware
- Building An Effective Coming Soon Page For Your Product
- The Story of the HTML5 Shiv
- Why The New York Times replaced its Twitter cyborg with people this week | Poynter.
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Untitled (http://www.bubblefoundry.com/blog/2011/ 05/idea-guy-looking-for-developer/)
- Designing Effective FAQ Pages
- (500) http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/
- Top 10 Programming Fonts
- Extended Mind
- From Snarky Truth to Reasoned Explanation, on FarukAt.e
- Premium Pixels: Free Resources for Web Designers
- Fox Business News Guy Sick of 'Obama Chugging 40s' [White People]
- Sarah Palin Has Made a Feature Length Film About Herself [Wtf]
- Public Schools Now Charging Thousands of Dollars [Education]
- Which Wannabe Leading Man Is Sleeping His Way to the Top? [Blind Items]
- CNBC's Mark Haines Dead at 65 [Rip]
- School Fools Bother Diplomat's Daughter: Key to the City for Pretty Kiddie? [Lawsuits]
- Marmite: Now Banned in Denmark [Food]
- Grmsvtn Volcano Now Just Blowing Off Steam [Briefly]
- Tea Party Sheriff's Deputies Arrested for Human Trafficking [Irony]
- Theyre Just Like Us: Apple Store Employees Caught Planking [Planking]
- The Best Deals Still Available in the Unabomber Auction [Auctions]
- You Can Name the Kardashians' First Novel! [Reading]
- Should Clowns Be Licensed by the State? [Crime]
- Women Find Happiness a Turnoff [Science]
- Orlando Is More Popular Than NYC [Tourism]
- Bill O'Reilly: Lady Gaga Is a 'Patriot' [Video]
- Airplanes Are Just Like Slave Ships, Says Some Kind of Expert [Ugh]
- Justice Department Green Lights John Edwards Prosecution [Follow Ups]
- Craigslist Congressman's Seat Won by Democrat [Elections]
- Leading Researcher Calls Vanity Fair Writer 'Simply Disgusting' [Media]
- Trucker 'Inflated' After Falling on Air Tank [Accidents]
- How to Respond When a Congressman Calls You a Liar [Video]
- The Farmville IPO [Dumb Money]
- Liger Cub Being Raised by Dog [Video]
- Live: American Idol's Top 2 Perform [Open Thread]
- Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Tossing Cars and Claiming Lives [Video]
- Tornados Hit Oklahoma, Tossing Cars and Claiming Lives [Disasters]
- Comment of the Day: Live It Up While You Can, White Dudes [We Read You]
- Why Not Let Little Kids on Facebook? [Social Networks]
- MTV Finds Its Next Teenage Prey [Trade Roundup]
|John Edwards to Face Criminal Charges|
|Democrat Lady Wins Congressional Seat In New...|
|A Fitting End to Small Business Week|
|Six Months After Midterm Disaster, Hopeful...|
|There's Something About Marriage|
|Paul Ryan doubles down, says seniors should pay...|
|TNR Film Classic: 'Masculine Feminine' (1966)|
wall street j.
|Fiat Pushes Ahead With Chrysler Plans|
|Copper Prices Shine on China, Housing Outlook|
|Explaining the Canadian 'New Housing Price Index'|
|Politics Pays: Evidence of Insider Trading...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|In Pursuit of a Better Boss|
|Red Bull's Billionaire Maniac|
|New Fuel-Economy Stickers Provide Info That's...|
|Apple Finally Responds To Malware Attacks On...|
|Happy to accept all the raw materials Brazil...|
|A Lost E.E. Cummings Poem Discovered|
|Video: In the wake of NY-26, Ryan messages back...|
|Facebook vs. Reality|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|'Biggest Loser' Winner Olivia Ward Cuts Weight...|
|Nakba Denials Must Be Condemned|
|7 Insane Easter Eggs Hidden in Movies and TV Shows|
|How To Create A Bald Spot|
|Billboard Series Taunts Commuters With...|
|Amazonian tribe found to have no concept of time|
|Sivash: The Rotten Sea|
|Failbook: The Guest of Honors RSVP|
|Is Beyonc Taking The American Idol Stage...|
|Obama's Awkward Toast To The Queen|
|I see you|
|Prozac Killing E. coli in the Great Lakes|
|Biology to the masses|
|How to Build a Homemade Levee|
|X-Wing Fighter Soapbox Derby Car|
|Dont You Know The Crime Rates Going Up Up Up Up...|
|The Ultimate Toilet Quiz|
|Debate Continues on Smart Grid Benefits versus...|
|Illusions to send shivers down a gamer's spine|
|In the Maker Shed: Arduino Uno|
|Lunchtime Quiz: Poppin Corky|
|The story behind the world's oldest museum,...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|How Talk Radio Provides Writer Creative...|
|New study provides global analysis of seagrass...|
|The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (radio...|
|Video: Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer Visits...|
|Ram Loves Ankita|
|Using Common Mushrooms To Rapidly Decompose Waste|
|Julie Lasky: A new blog speaks to our current...|
|Introduction to DNS: Explaining The Dreaded DNS...|
|The Unusual Design Inspiration Behind Robert...|
|Artist Gillian Wearing Puts On Other People|
|Hyper Realism in Art: These Are Not Photographs!|
|Book review: Pulled - A Catalog of Screen Printing|
|AIA Pavilion / Gernot Riether|
|Taking Call of Duty to the Next Level|
|Author Introduction: Shannon - a Professional...|
|Messages for Japan|
|9 Secret Ways to Persuade and Influence People|
|The Two Types of Technology Users|
|Unitasker Wednesday: Yonanas|
|The New Old Age: Unnecessary Colon Screenings...|
|Simple Budgeting for Lazy People|
|A Memory Tonic for the Aging Brain|
|Work Out With Lady Gaga|
|Paris' Luxembourg Gardens|
|11 Words About Manhood From...|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|What to Wear on a First Date|
|The Moment We Found Nirvana|
|Surface To Air Two-Leather Oxfords|
the big picture
|Another Icelandic eruption: Grimsvotn volcano|
|An erupting volcano on the horizon|
|Photos of the Day: May 24|
|Wednesday, 25 May 2011|
|Take the Photo, Then You Can See|
|Adi Popa - The Teckel|
|Comic for May 25, 2011|
|My Name Is Hugh MacLeod|