- IAmA wildlife cameraman who has worked on Human Planet, Planet Earth and Life and worked with David...
- TIL that 3,000 people died because the church said lightning rods were heretical. Lightning was able to...
- TIL the male angler fish exists solely to find a female and fuse his body with hers.
- 50 State Stereotypes (in 2 minutes)
- Found a spot!
- Meanwhile in Aspen
- A picture of me sitting on a Mall Santa's lap at age 3. My parents hid this picture from me until yesterday.
- Third Brazilian environmentalist killed in a week in Amazon Rainforest region
- IAMA guy who for ~3 years made a living of "exploiting" online casino promotions.
- What do a church service in Helsinki and Mortal Kombat have in common?
- A blue collar worker voting republican is the equivalent of a chicken voting for the Colonel of Kentucky...
- I thought it might be funny for here.
- Universal health cre is not the only thing in USA that is = Communism [pic]
- Paedophile caught on camera
- Smooth Jazz will be deployed in 3...2...1 WHAT!?
- IAMA Apple Retail employee, AMA
- First Texas, Now Utah :: Utah lawmakers propose bill to ban TSA agents from molesting innocent airline...
- I'm not sure if this is street legal...
- Death Buy Lemonade
- My 6 year old son Isaac composed this piece called "Snakes away!", can anyone play it for him?
- And Imgur went down...
- I made a TARDIS with time travel function in Portal 2 (WIP)
- Reddit, Here is my friend Steph, she only has one arm but that doesn't stop her from playing Mozart! Show...
- Thank you Kucinich. Kucinich stands in opposition to renewal of the Patriot Act
- Meanwhile in Norway
- Your friend's a cyclist? Well I'm a Marine.
- TIL that big banks don't process checks and debit card charges to your account in the order they're...
- One of those movies I love but nobody else has seen, show it some love!
- This is still the single greatest 4chan threads I've encountered......
- It's a hard word.
- Wait, Why Does This Feel So Familiar?
- Is It Just Me? (Wait - Is That Eleven Words Yet? Now?)
- Don't Bother Looking Good; or, The Non-Intuitive News Story of the Week
- Top 10 All-Time Pink Floyd Songs
- Forget Spiderman on Broadway; This Is The Arachnid To Watch For
- 'Take Five' Means Nothing To Them
- Usually We Ask 'Have You No Shame?' Of People Who Don't
- Say What You Want About Snakes - They're Beautiful
- Best Illusions of the Year
- Rihanna Robs a Bank, Andy Samberg Shoots His Foot
- Your Religion, Your Income, Your Education
- A Delightful Return, After Ten Years
- If Book Titles Were More Straightforward
- The 10 Worst Natural Disasters of the Past Century
- Where To Live to Avoid a Natural Disaster
- It's Dennis Rodman's World. We Just Live In It.
- We Will Never Look At Grover Cleveland The Same Way Again
- The Best Street Photographer You Never Heard Of
- War School
- Do Financial Crises Make War More Likely?
- Whoa, Whoa...How Was This Word Not Redacted By Fox News?
- Words Not To Live By (Or Express Yourself With)
- The Dark, Often Mesmerizing Visions of Gregory Crewdson
- The Best Marriage Proposal You'll Hear About Today
- In Conclusion: My Friend, A Man of Privilege Like Myself, Is Too Important To Be Treated Like This
- Look Up 'Please, God, Put Me Anywhere But Here' In the Dictionary, And You'll Find This Video Of Kirsten Dunst
- Starry, Starry Night
- Maybe France (and Europe) Are The Prudes Here - And The U.S. The Adults
- Uncle Sam on Our Shoulder (Cartoon)
- Predicting Nintendo's E3 2011 Event
- The Best Multiplayer Games to Play on a Single iPad
- Every Bar Should Have These!
- 10 Extremely (Yet Informative) Infographic
- Facebook Still Has No iPad App But Theyre Building A Desktop SoftwareTeam?!
- 10 Victims of Recent Tech
- This Again?! Five Sequels That Are Pretty Much the Same As the Originals
- The Emma Watson Effect (PIC)
- Box Office Report: 'Hangover II' Grosses $31.7 Million Opening Day
- Gil Scott-Heron, Poet And Musician, Has Died at the Age of 62
- Fox on Fox Women Bashing As Fox Boys Go After Megyn Kelly
- Memorial Day
- 15 Candidates to Replace Steve Ballmer as Microsoft CEO
- Hackers penetrate U.S. defense contractors security networks
- Rush: If Palin Is Afraid To Run For President, The Media Terrorists Have Won
- Casting The Medicare Villain The Rational Middle
- Happy Little Checkins: Bob Ross on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Karl Rove: Sarah Palin Thinks The Rules Dont Apply To Her
- Taliban fire on Canadian ceremony
- Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad Is Pretty Much the World's Worst Coloring Book
- Create a Policy for Safeguarding Computers and Other IT Equipment
- It's Cool, Comcast, Just Put that Anywhere (PIC)
- Poll Concludes: GOP Candidate Choices Are So Bad, Rudy Giuliani Is In the Lead
- Korean War POW finally buried after 60 years
- This is the power of the Joplin Tornado (PIC)
- 10 Star Wars Toys Every Fanboy Wanted
- Sailor Moon 101: Pretty, Powerful, And Pure Of Heart
- New Jersey to Climate: Drop Dead
- Weezer - Paranoid Android
- WATCH: Large Crowds Protest NYPD Cops' Rape Charge Acquittal
- 'From The Brink Of Extinction'
- Obama: Poland Is A Model For Democracy
- WATCH: Maddow Helps Santorum With His Crazy New 'Google Problem'
- The Summer Gas Squeeze
- NATO Launches Rare Daytime Strike On Tripoli
- Evidence Thrown Out In Casey Anthony Case
- Will He Win It All For The Sixth Time?
- Republican Presidential Contest Suddenly Heats Up
- 3 Students Killed In Plane Crash
- Egypt Lifts Blockade Of Gaza Border
- North Korea Frees American Detained For Half Year
- 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised' Writer Dies
- Arizona Sues U.S. Justice Department Over Medical Marijuana Law
- Clinton: Osama Bin Laden Raid A Watershed Moment For Pakistan
- Wisconsin Justice Department Asks Court To Lift Ban On Union Law
- California May Mandate Condom Use In Porn Films
- Source: Hackers Breached Security Networks Of U.S. Military Contractors
- The 2012 Speculatron Weekly Roundup: Bachmann's 'Calling'
- Inside 30 Years Of California's Disastrous Punitive Prison Legislation
- Anthony Weiner Tweet-Taunts Clarence Thomas
- Former GOP Senator Hired By Goldman Sachs
- Murder Charge For Teen After Cops Shoot His 15-Year-Old Friend
- Will The G8 Help Pro-Democracy Movements?
- TO CATCH A WAR CRIMINAL
- Obama Honors Holocaust Victims In Poland
- How Poor Is Poor In India?
- Colbert Request to FEC Goes Too Far, Reform Groups Warn
- WATCH: Fox News Anchor Gives TMI About Schwarzenegger Affairs
- Report: Push For More Testing In Schools Hasn't Shown Results
- RIP Blythe Spirit
- "so you can imagine, here I was, an analyst at a hedge fund; it was very strange for me do to...
- Eh, someone had to do it... [Champions League]
- 100 Bottles of Beer
- The Daily Rind
- The World Record is awarded for Cleanest Floor, not Longest Bird Ball Balance
- I'd be like 'swag!'
- The dude abides, Captain
- Lady Gaga takes tea with Mr Fry
- A ghost in a real setting
- Best Beaches
- You must be a robot too.
- I swear it happened
- "Save The World" by Swedish House Mafia
- Vicious Cycles, and HTML text adventure
- Cold Steel
- "You will not be able to stay home, brother..."
- War Pigs. Live. Heavy.
- But Not All the Live-Long Day
- Grand Rapids to Newsweek: We A'int Dying!
- The curious case of the Amazonian Chernobyl
- High-Stakes Seismology
- I have some extremely distressing news.
- If you're having an affair, pay in cash
- Sarah Palin for Primetime Host
- No Blood, No Foul
- Here's a picture of me when I was younger
- cat I have no idea how you got into these places cat or why
- The end of the end of polio?
- What's a few hundred million between 24 friends?
- Obama Hails Poland As A Model For Democracy and related posts
- Google Announces Wallet, a Free Mobile App to Make your Phone your Wallet and related posts
- Protests in Belgrade following Ratko Mladic's arrest (Photo: Nate Tabak) and related posts
- Tim Thomas, Nathan Horton Lead Bruins to First Stanley Cup Final in 21 Years With Game 7 Win and related posts
- Obama's Mideast Strategy Backfires and related posts
- Gil Scott-Heron: RIP Gil Scott-Heron, Poet And Rap Progenitor and related posts
- Mark Zuckerberg, Who Just Killed A Goat And A Pig, Responds To Concerned Friends and related posts
- Federal Court in Virginia Holds Direct Ban on Corporate Contributions Unconstitutional and related posts
- Egypt Gaza Border Reopened Permanently and related posts
- Microsoft gets $5 for every Android phone made by HTC, report says and related posts
- HTC Pays $5 to Microsoft for Every Android Phone it Sales and related posts
- Romney flip-flops on GOP's Ames, Iowa straw poll and related posts
- House Republicans' Budget Plan Defeated In US Senate and related posts
- 50/50 Trailer Starring Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt and related posts
- Orlando Bloom Confirmed To Return As Legolas In Peter Jacksons The Hobbit and related posts
- Tempting Fate and Tolkien Purists, Peter Jackson Adds Orlando Bloom to 'The Hobbit' and related posts
- Obama, Netanyahu, and the Republican Noise Machine had a conversation... and related posts
- UEFA Champions League Final Live Blog: Manchester United, Barcelona to Square Off at Wembley for European...
- Bruins Vs. Lightning: Nathan Horton, Boston Rebound From Game 6 Frustrations, Advance To Stanley Cup Finals...
- The Next Nexus Phone Looks Like a Mini Tablet on Ice Cream Sandwich and related posts
- Judge Tosses Corporate Donation Ban and related posts
- Egypt opens Rafah border with Gaza and related posts
- Boston Bruins Top Tampa Bay Lightning 1-0, Advance To Stanley Cup Finals and related posts
- KIM KARDASHIANs Ring Will Cost KRIS HUMPHRIES $30KA Year To Insure and related posts
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry considers 2012 presidential run and related posts
- Japan city grapples with nuclear doubts after Fukushima crisis and related posts
- TEPCO Now Admits that Three Fukushima Reactors Have Melted, Large Holes Present in Containment Vessels and...
- Transformer Shortages Not Stopping Asus from Releasing Eee Pad Slider Soon and related posts
- Poet-Musician Gil Scott-Heron Dies at 62 and related posts
- Paul Smith for Manchester United Champions League Suit and related posts
- Spoken-word musician Gil Scott-Heron dies in NYC - CBS News
- Obama exhorts US, allies to bolster Arab Spring - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Casey Anthony's mother becomes emotional on stand - Forbes
- On the Egyptian side of Rafah - Al Jazeera
- Casey Anthony's mother becomes emotional on stand - Newsday (subscription)
- Taxi, Grease star Conaway dead at 60 - Hamilton Spectator
- U.S. can't ignore global commitment - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Clinton hasn't given clean chit to ISI over Osama's presence in country for ... - Economic Times
- Paula unaware of Cheryl's 'X Factor' drama - RTE.ie
- Rest In Peace, Gil Scott-Heron - NPR (blog)
- Obama Says US, Poland Will Cooperate on Economy, Energy - Bloomberg
- Gil Scott-heron - People Magazine
- NATO strikes command center at Gadhafi compound - Newsday (subscription)
- Michele Bachmann on 2012 presidential run: I'll announce my plans in Iowa ... - New York Daily News
- Cholesterol: the good, the bad and the useless - Sydney Morning Herald
- Opening the Rafah crossing - Al Jazeera
- AP Top News at 9:35 a.m. EDT - Newsday (subscription)
- NATO says destroyed Gadhafi compound guard towers - Montreal Gazette
- Clinton's visit removes misconceptions: Pakistan - Xinhua
- Obama blasts Belarus duing Poland trip - CNN International
- Pak generals concerned Islamists may have been penetrated their ranks - Indian Express
- Revolutionary rapper - BBC News
- Joy As Egypt Opens Gaza Border Crossing - Sky News
- Casey Anthony Trial: Day 5 of the murder trial will be half-day session - Chicago Tribune
- Obama Visit Underscores America's European Ties - NPR
- Simon Cowell's 'guilt' over Cole axe - ITN
- Lawyer: Mladic knows he's headed to the Hague - eTaiwan News
- Egypt permanently opens Gaza border crossing - NDTV.com
- NATO stages rare daytime air strike on Tripoli - Khaleej Times
- 4G Droid Charge is speedy, reliable, pricey - Tucson Citizen
- Texas lawmaker says a special session possible over reforms to wind insurance program
- Boston tries to bar hazmat trucks from downtown -- again | Homeland Security News Wire
- Going long in a shorter-is-better Web culture - The Washington Post
- Critics line up against LANL plutonium lab - Local News - Albuquerque, NM - msnbc.com
- "Not Cold-Fusion" device will be marketed in America
- Examples of Indian atrocities in Kashmir
- Terrorist camps operating in Pakistan-held Kashmir: Indian Army
- Statoil Plans Gradual Move Into Renewables - Executive - WSJ.com
- Soccer: Beautiful Game, Ugly Politics
- We Remember Their Service This Memorial Day
- Daddy Dialectic: A Day at the Park-A Heartfelt Moment From A Black Father
- Spoken-word musician Gil Scott-Heron dies in NYC - Yahoo! News
- Robert Lanza, M.D.: What Is Death?
- India: Communal Violence and the Denial of Justice
- As the Minutemen break apart, they're moving into the Tea Party woodwork
- Hizbul Mujahideen chief: Pakistan allows terror group to run 'hundreds of training camps' - The Long War...
- Ion Torrent Ships New RNA Sequencing Application as Fast, Easy, Affordable Alternative to Microarrays
- Will Obama Ask India to End Hindu Terror Against Christians?
- Who Owns Your Genes? Hint: Not You. | IdeaFeed | Big Think
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'is a top failed state'
- Man who 'flipped off' patrol officer now facing charges
- Jarring Disconnect: If Joblessness and Hopelessness Undermine Democracy in the Middle East, What About Here...
- 'Pak risks turning into jihadi state'
- General and Cherokee Chief Stand Watie and the First Cherokee Mounted Rifles
- At this rate; Chinese RMB will be equal to the DOLLAR in less than ten years
- China not manipulating currency: US Treasury
- Wisconsin Man Arrested After Telling Police He Wanted To Kill Abortion Doctor
- Bruins win defensive duel
- Arizona sues Justice Dept. over medical marijuana
- The Paradox of Multiple Goldilocks Zones or "Did the Universe Know We Were Coming?" | Dr. Kaku's...
- Gil Scott-Heron, Voice of Black Culture, Dies at 62
- Sports of The Times: Plugged In for Champions League Final
- Obama Hails Poland as Model for Arab Nations in Upheaval
- City Critic: Coney Island Gets 4 New Thrill Rides
- After 4 Years, Egypt Reopens Border With Gaza
- Suicide Bomber Claims at Least 5 at Pakistan Restaurant
- News Analysis: Justices Arizona Ruling on Illegal Immigration May Embolden States
- Lasting Choice in a Sport of Split-Second Decisions
- Egypt Permanently Opens Gaza Border Crossing
- For the Women of the Service, a Tamer Type of Fleet Week
- F.D.A. Approves Drug to Treat Hospital Scourge
- Sotomayor Got $1.175 Million for Memoir, Forms Reveal
- Shale Boom in Texas Could Increase U.S. Oil Output
- Mariners 4, Yankees 3: Yankees Start Trip With Loss in Seattle
- Arizona Man Looks to Law in Bid to Retrieve Ranch
- Arrest Follows Serbias Uneven Path to Break With Its Past
- Crime Scene: Ignoring Homes, Thieves Make Off With Just the Gates Guarding Them
- Political Memo: A Republican Stays Connected in Democratic Massachusetts
- A 911 Call That Can Help Save a Sirloin, and the Grillers Ego
- Bruins 1, Lightning 0: By Smallest of Margins, Bruins Seal Finals Spot
- Ailing Megachurch Is Selling Its Property
- Reacting to Police Rape Case With Anger, but Little Surprise
- Critics Notebook: In the Hip-Hop World, Blogs Mean Business
- Easing Out the Gray-Haired. Or Not.
- Gil Scott-Heron, Spoken-Word Musician, Dies at 62
- Beliefs: The Church of Oprah Winfrey and a Theology of Suffering
- Adding Thrills When Flying Upside Down Just Isnt Enough
- Data Breach at Security Firm Linked to Attack on Lockheed
- Senate Gadfly Who Isnt Shy About Buzzing
- Goodbye Food Pyramid, Hello Dinner Plate
- A Digital Diet: Drop (Calls, Texting, Web) and Give Me 28 (Days of Peace)
- Wolfram Alpha Turns 2
- Lego Fan Creates 250,000-Brick 'Garrison of Moriah'
- Graphics Algorithm Becomes 8-Bit Vector Perfecter
- Crickets That Live Fast Die Young
- Hangover Tattoo Lawsuit: Can You Copyright Flesh?
- The National Mall: A Location-Aware App-Album
- Slick HTML5 App Muro Animates Super Stick-Figure Videos
- Smartphone Makers Bow to Demands for More Openness
- Patriot Act Signing Just the Latest in Autopen Infamy
- Disbelieving Free Will Makes Brain Less Free
- One Year In, iPad Apps Get Less Wacky, Easier to Use
- U.S. Tells Its Afghan Workers: No Torture, Corpse Mutilation
- Without Mentioning 'Wallet', PayPal Sues Google and Two Ex-Employees
- Hot, Rocky Pancake Formed Hawaiian Islands
- Move Over, Robots: Army Prefers Flesh-and-Blood Mules
- 10 Books That Will Fry Your Mind This Summer
- Sony: We'll Restore PSN By May 31, Unless We Don't
- 'Beta' Defines Google Cloud Music Service
- Dual-Boot Tablet Is a Double Dose of Disaster
- Trading Cards Boast Built-In Video, Flash Drive
- What's Inside: Inkjet Cartridges
- Hands-On: Incredible 2, a Phone That Lives Up to its Name
- Storyboard: Wired + Planet Money = Epic Multimedia Jobs Package
- May 27, 1937: A Bridge Over the Gate? Are You Crazy?
- Nanoparticles and Their Nifty Uses
- Giant Deep-Sea Detector Hunts for Elusive Particles, Glowing Bacteria
- Alt Text: Join the Inactivist Party and Make Your Indifference Heard
- MIT Study Finds People Photos Most Memorable
- The Pics the NYSE Doesn't Want You to See
- PayPal Accuses Google of Poaching Mobile Payment Trade Secrets, Personnel
- Sprint Pushes FPS NOVA With Firmware — and Users Can't Remove It
- Nintendo Pulls Dead Or Alive Over Porn Fears In EU
- Human Skin Cells Converted Directly To Neurons
- HTC Is Paying Microsoft $5 For Every Android Phone
- 8000 Credit Cards' Details Compromised In Australian Bank Breach
- RadioShack Trying To Return To Its DIY Roots
- Sony Won't Invest As Heavily In PlayStation 4
- Patriot Act Extension By Autopen Raises Questions for Congressman
- DoD Paper Proposes National Security Through a Culture of Restraint (and Stigma)
- Flight 447 'Black Box' Decoded
- OpenSSL Timing Attack Can Intercept Private Keys
- War Over Arsenic Based Life
- MeeGo Being Ported To Wayland
- Lockheed Martin Purchases First Commercial Quantum Computer
- Zuckerberg Only Eating Animals He Personally Kills
- CmdrTaco Visits Pixar
- Google Deprecates Translation API
- What Makes Parallel Programming Difficult?
- Book Review: Scribus Beginners Guide
- HTC To Unlock Smartphones' Bootloader
- Skype Issues Software Fix For Windows and Mac Users
- Unabomber Property Up For Creepy Online Auction
- NYSE Sends Cease and Desist Letter To News Organization
- Seismologists Tried For Manslaughter For Not Predicting Earthquake
- Student Finds Universe's Missing Mass
- Anti-Porn Facebook Page is Deleted, Then Restored
- ATM Repairman Accused of Taking (and Faking) Cash
- New Book Reports Soviets Behind Roswell UFO Scare
- Rustoleum Epoxy Appliance Paint
- Attack on RSA's "SecureID" division linked to hacking of Lockheed Martin, other US military...
- Facebook updates from people who don't know The Onion is a humor site
- Glitchbot: for all your corrupt JPEG needs
- Bert and Ernie as a two-headed ogre
- "Blade Runner" behind-the-scenes Polaroids, from Sean Young
- Gil Scott-Heron, RIP.
- Best headline of the week: "Horse herpes outbreak forces rodeo queens to ride stick ponies"
- Blank City: documentary about 70s-80s NYC underground film
- Tornadoes, climate change, and real scientific literacy
- From bOING bOING Issue 14: Marc Laidlaw article
- Where can you stash $1 million in $100 dollar bills?
- The last Shuttle spacewalkers
- An ode to the Mars Spirit rover
- About that autopen
- The Glencore Letter (FULL TEXT)
- Bernie Sanders introduces anti-pharma-patent bill, aims to replace drug monopolies with prizes
- Star Wars meets Withnail and I
- Classroom kit for Little Brother from Oakland International High School ninth graders
- Irising business card
- Prozac ingredient in Great Lakes killing off microbes, including E. coli
- Worst PowerPoint slides
- Weird, veiny, plasticky sexualized illustration
- What happened to game demos?
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Moment of Impact: the amazing photography of Alan Sailer
- Hacker and internet troll Weev befriends DSK: "We're all like one big Breakfast Club in there"
- Rainforest activists murdered in Brazil
- Interview: Ran Prieur
- Diebold employee and ATM repairman accused of swapping $200K in fake bills for cash
- California lawsuit accuses Apple, Google, Adobe, and others of fixing worker pay
- Pastor figures out no why one likes Christians anymore
- Pull over for DUI, man asks to speak with lawyer. You bet that's a taserin' and now a lawsuit to boot
- Condoms in my porn? It's more likely than you think
- Nuclear power plant in the heart of "Tornado Alley" turns out to not be as twister-proof as...
- NATO stages a rare daytime air strike on Tripoli. At this point, isn't this pretty much like egging your...
- People tend to become happier when they turn seventy five, they just don't remember why
- Why ARE so many female teachers having affairs with their teenage students... and is the 'cougar effect' to...
- Your commute is killing you. But at least you have a big house, which must be kind of nice
- "Small signs suggest waning support for Gadhafi." Like all those bombers and the thousands of...
- The Weber Grills grilling hotline is staffed almost exclusively by women. "You might want to grab a...
- It turns out that the "Grandma Bandit" was really a man, and his name really was Roxanne
- The coolest pictures of the Swedish subway system you will see today
- Just in time for Caturday: Captionshop any of the kittehs from this week's Catography thread. LGT thread
- In an effort to better reflect America, the US is ditching the Food Pyramid and replacing it with the Food...
- Teacher gives lesson about clownfish to help promote tolerance towards transgendered people. Some people...
- Photoshop these board gamers (with prize sponsored by Neatorama)
- If your wedding is held at a campground outside of a NASCAR track on race weekend, your bride is wearing a...
- Samuel Adams creates a lager to be consumed specifically while eating sirloin. "Beer is deserving a...
- How not to pick up a woman in one step. Also, how to never fly again and be watched by the Feds
- Yeah, viewing a mouse is cool and all, but have you ever viewed a mouse... ON FLUORESCENT NANOTUBES?
- Moment of Impact: the amazing photography of Alan Sailer
- Man hobby: Building an airplane from a parts kit in your basement. Man problem: Uh-oh...plane is too large...
- In less than a month, Rahm Emanuel has rid Chicago of all crime, allowing police to crack down on illegal...
- The framers that voted for the Fifth Amendment protecting us from self-incrimination really never...
- Cook turns up heat on Sri Lanka in first Test - YAHOO!
- Joplin says death toll from tornado now at 139 - Forbes
- Joplin says death toll from tornado now at 139 - AP - msnbc.com
- Spoken-word musician Gil Scott-Heron dies in NYC - Associated Press
- Speeding bus hits 6 during Stockholm Marathon - ESPN.com
- Rights group: 7 activists arrested in Belarus - AP - msnbc.com
- Murray battles injury to make French Open last 16 - YAHOO!
- Remarkable races mark 100 years at Indy - YAHOO!
- UNAIDS to Vatican: Pope's HIV-condom view helpful - AP - msnbc.com
- Joplin says death toll from tornado now at 139 - Associated Press
- Casey Anthony's mother becomes emotional on stand - AP - msnbc.com
- Memorials dedicated to Nevaeh Buchanan - Detroit News
- Greece may raise up to 300 bln euros from selloffs: ECB's Stark - YAHOO!
- Suicide bomber attacks Afghan governor's compound - Associated Press
- Speeding bus hits 6 during Stockholm Marathon - YAHOO!
- Ex-Dearborn cop gets help for Joplin - Detroit News
- Spoken-word musician Gil Scott-Heron dies in NYC - USA Today
- Obama: US must back democratic hopes despite costs - AP - msnbc.com
- Suicide bomber kills 8 tribesmen in NW Pakistan - AP - msnbc.com
- Record snow makes spectacular Yosemite waterfalls - AP - msnbc.com
- Bieksa shows that the college route works - FOX News
- Travelers sought as Gaza terminal empties quickly - msnbc.com
- Poland welcomes Obama moves on security, visas - AP - msnbc.com
- HuffPo launches Canadian site - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama Hails Poland as Model for Arab Nations in Upheaval - New York Times
- Afghan police: Bomber attacks governor's compound - AP - msnbc.com
- Astronauts Pack up on Next-to-Last Shuttle Flight - ABC News
- Surveillance of family helped find Mladic: official - YAHOO!
- Science can't design away tornadoes' deadly threat - Associated Press
- Lawyer: Mladic Knows He's Headed to the Hague - ABC News
- WATCH: Chinese Prisoner Claims Detainees Forced To Play Video Games
- 12 Female Celebrities Who Enjoy Hunting
- 'Assume Every Moose Is A Serial Killer'
- World's Most Extreme Bridges
- Anti-Cancer 'Butt' Billboard Blocked In Washington
- Real Life Indiana Jones: Lost Underground Pyramids Found (VIDEO)
- Can You Afford To Get 'Naked'? High-End Condoms Sell For Crazy Prices
- WATCH: Daredevils Race Frozen Downhill Skating Course
- EAU DE TOILET
- Florida Woman Attacks Roommate With Butter: Cops
- German Hotel Raises Furor By Holding Prison Parties In Former Nazi Work Camps
- Obama's Drug Council Refuses 'One Hitters' Challenge From Marijuana Advocates
- Professor: Cicada Chirping Could Cause Hearing Damage
- Man Accused Of Pouring Gas On Shih Tzu, Threatening To Light It On Fire
- No Joke -Men Like Women With 'Guy Humor'
- 7 Insane Easter Eggs Hidden in Movies and TV Shows
- 12 Most Extreme Body Piercings
- Dog Nurses Abandoned Liger Cubs In Chinese Zoo
- Dinosaur Bursts Into Flames
- Decapitated Head Of St. Vitalis, Patron Saint Of Genital Disease, To Be Sold At Auction
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Amazing Kreskin On UFOs, Doomsday And His Own Mysterious Future
- Phony Doctor Busted After Performing Toothpick 'Acupuncture'
- Give This A Scan: Artist Gives Oprah A 'Barcode Makeover'
- HEEL HITLER
- Will Wearable Towels Be The Rage At The Beach This Season?
- WATCH: Mom Allegedly Tried To Sell Daughter's Virginity For $10K
- WATCH: This Is The Fastest Turtle Ever!
- Candwich: The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread?
- WATCH: 'Dateline' Reporter Chris Hansen And Crew Fight Bike Dealer
- Utah Escort Services Claim State Law Bans Sexiness
- Cleveland Enters Second Month Of Complete Silence So As Not To Jinx Indians
- Restaurant That Never Has Customers Celebrates Fifth Weird Year
- 'I Spilled My Soda,' Report Nation's Dopes
- Statshot: Superhero Movies In Development
- Magazine: Mark Ruffalo Completely Shuts Down About Life, Love & Show Business
- Mainstream Media Renames Novak Djokovic To More Consumer Friendly Ned Drucker
- American Voices: Google, Sprint Announce Mobile Phone Payment Service
- Lance Armstrong: I Never Failed One Of Those Shitty, Easy-To-Fool Doping Tests
- Study: All American Problems Could Be Solved By Just Stopping And Thinking For Two Seconds
- NASCAR Awards Driver $50,000 For Homophobic Comments
- [audio] U.S. Dentists Can't Make Nation's Teeth Any Damn Whiter
- Report: Kevin Durants Success Could Lead To More NBA Teams Drafting Tall Players
- Infographic: Al-Qaeda's New Leadership
- American Voices: Smallpox Destruction Delayed
- Shelby Cross Instructs Viewers To Build "Justice Shed"
- Panicked Man Looking For Son Stressing Everybody Out
- Economists Gently Suggest American Manufacturing Maybe Start Again With Something Simple Like A Ball
- [audio] Family Deeply Embarrassed by Way Son Died
- Bin Laden Returns To Sea
- UPDATE: Giant Bin Laden Destroys New York, Washington
- BREAKING: Enraged 500-Foot Bin Laden Emerges From Sea
- American Voices: California Must Cut Inmate Population
- [audio] Small-Town Residents Come Together For Arby's Raising
- Opinion: Let's Just Go Ahead And Assume We've Learned The Lessons Of The Gabrielle Giffords Shooting (by...
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of May 23, 2011
- Helicopter Mating Season Begins
- Excited Padres Ask Manager If Cardinals Can Sleep Over
- American Voices: Woman Arrested In Moon Rock Sale Bust
- We In Golden Age Of Thing, Guy Who Likes Thing Reports
- [video] Final Minutes Of Last Harry Potter Movie To Be Split Into Seven Separate Films
- Top 10 Simple Privacy Tricks Everyone Should Use [Lifehacker Top 10]
- DIY Overflow Sensor Keeps Your Floors Dry [Video]
- Become the Memorial Day Grill Master [Grilling]
- Ancient Reflection Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Headphone Cables, Free Android Apps, and Dying Internet [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Video]
- Make a DIY Laptop Sleeve Out of a Pillowcase [Video]
- Weber's On the Grill Is the Only Grilling Guidebook You Need [App Of The Day]
- Six Great Experimental Features to Enable in Google Chrome's Labs [Google Chrome Labs]
- Extend Your iPhone's Battery Life by Quitting Apps in the Multitasking Queue [Ios]
- Ask and Answer Questions in Today's Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Save Money On Gas This Memorial Day Weekend [In Brief]
- How Can I Play Blu-Ray Discs on My Computer? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Google Adds Flight Schedules to Search Results [In Brief]
- Google Adds New Flight Schedule Search Features [In Brief]
- Poach or Roast Sausages Before Grilling (and Other Expert BBQ Tips) [Grilling]
- We've Got Virtual Scones in This Week's Open Thread [Open Thread]
- The 10 Best Android Apps that Make Rooting Your Phone Worth the Hassle [Android]
- How To Host A Good Party [In Brief]
- Quickly Reopen Closed Browser Tabs with Your Keyboard [Video]
- Gtrot Is a Social Travel Planning Webapp Where Your Friends Are the Advisors [Travel]
- Android Keyboard Replacement SwiftKey Updated, Revamped, and Renamed to SwiftKey X Beta [Updates]
- How to Get Pictures Off of Your Camera and Into Your Computer (for Beginners) [Emailable Tech Support]
- Picturescue Recovers iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup Files [Download Of The Day]
- Make Healthier Choices by Knowing what Labels like Low Fat and Light Really Mean [Health]
- HTC Announces That Future Phones Will Be More Root-Friendly [In Brief]
- The Floating Corner Desk [Featured Workspace]
- What's the Deal with Google Wallet, and Can I Actually Use It? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Remains of the Day: Twitter Shuffles Up How You Follow People [For What Its Worth]
- Best Set-Top Box for On-Demand Video? [Hive Five Call For Contenders]
- Is JavaFX 2.0 Cross Platform?
- Cracking a Skype call using phonemes
- Modules in JDK 8 and Project Jigsaw Requirements Review, Part 1
- Quick(er)sort, Parallelsim, and JDK7
- HTML5 Canvas Heatmap Library
- Comparison of Protobuff, Thrift, Avro, etc
- PHP Sadness
- New-Gen Virtualization Will Extend to All Devices, Including Mobile Phones
- Responsive Web Design and Adapting for Mobile Designs
- Getting Started With Defensive Web Design
- CSS Properties 4 Box
- Erlang is not a Concurrent Functional Programming Language
- How fast can you spot PHP Bugs?
- Libcloud Promoted to Apache Top-Level, What's Next for the Project?
- Beginner introduction to Java Data Types
- MVVM Backlash
- Customizing components in JSF 2.0
- Task Notification with XMPP
- The reason Netflix for Android is only supported on a handful of devices
- The Tragedy Of Checked Exceptions
- Web Design/Development Screencasts
- Google Launches Tool to Make Mining Search Data Easy
- A complete B.I. solution, from A - Z, in under 10 minutes
- REST Web Service Interview Questions'
- What papers should everyone read? - Theoretical Computer Science
- How to Configure Spring MVC in a Web Server
- The Story of the HTML5 Shiv
- TSQL Challenge 54 - Find the longest matching area code from phone numbers
- Four things to nail down early in the web design process
- Updated documentation of AgileUnit
- Tea with Stephen Fry and Lady Gaga
- Moose Head Mobile Phone Stand
- The Milkable Male Goat of Brazil
- The Chemistry of Building Burgers
- Seriously Freaky Caterpillars
- This Week at Neatorama
- The Grand Rapids LipDub
- Married Couple No Longer a Majority in USA
- Dutch Government to Ban Cannabis Tourism?
- "Eau de Toilet": Artist Made Perfume Out of Own Urine
- Anchor of Blackbeard's Ship Found
- Link to the Future
- Stress Beater
- 10 Year-Old Alligator Wrangler
- 7 Amazing Animal Stationmasters of Japan
- Pac Man Cross Stitch in the Street
- Air Force Academy Graduates Four Sisters
- Princess Leia/Vespa Headphones
- Questionable News Sources
- Rifle in Stained Glass
- Functional Imaginary Phone
- Sex Scandals Are So Pricey These Days
- The Suburban Life of Napoleons Brother
- Awesome Comics Art of the Week
- The Most Well-Read Cities in the USA
- US Postal Service: Is Collapse Imminent?
- Yellow Submarine Mug
- Airline Food Just Got Awesome... Sorta
- Joplin: Before and After
- The First Trillionaires Will Make Their Fortunes in Space
- Obituary of Mars's Robot Geologist
- Google Wants to Be Your Wallet
- 3D Map of The Universe
- Ball Droppings
- Insert Your Own "Butt" Joke Here
- PHP Sadness
- tumbledry.org: Screw Hashbangs: Building the Ultimate Infinite Scroll
- On Chomsky and the Two Cultures of Statistical Learning
- Its OK to make an extra $2k per month if youre a programmer. Heres how.
- Anatomy of a trending topic: How Twitter & the crafting community put the smackdown on Urban Outfitters...
- Information Architects iA Writer for Mac
- YouTube - Joe Belfiore shows off Windows Phone Mango
- Let's just use Emacs - Avarthrel Blog
- Latest news, comment and reviews from the Guardian | guardian.co.uk
- Better Image Management With WordPress
- Polygonal Map Generation
- Microsoft has received five times more income from Android than from Windows Phone
- It's time for Bill Gates to come back to Microsoft. - gdgt
- What Really Keeps People Poor
- united-domains.de - Domain-Namen schnell und einfach registrieren
- Like a Headless Chicken
- Urban Outrage | Regretsy
- glyphs (Georg Seifert)
- Byte-saving Techniques - GitHub
- The Crossover on Display - Video Library - The New York Times
- Getting Started with defensive design
- YouTube - Cat mom hugs baby kitten
- mobjectify - Mockup your mobile website prototype in minutes
- "Literally Unbelievable"
- A new mobile phone market index | asymco
- Design View / Andy Rutledge - The Designer Designs
- Photo Album - Imgur
- How to handle 1000s of concurrent users on a 360MB VPS
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Man Threatens to Bomb TV Station over Two and a Half Men Reruns [Heroes]
- Confused Walmart Spitter Charged With Hate Crime [Crime]
- Miley Cyrus Hates Urban Outfitters, Rick Santorum [Gossip Roundup]
- Gil Scott-Heron Dead at 62 [Video]
- Comment of the Day: The Sexiest Obama Scandal Yet [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Washington Hiker Swears She Has Video Evidence of Bigfoot [Video]
- Own a House That Katy Perry and Russell Brand Have Had Sex In [Real Estate]
- Scientists Suck at Picking Diseases to Eradicate [Science Watch]
- Jon Hamm Now Directing Mad Men [Multitasking]
- Laugh at Random People Who Took the Onion Seriously [Idiots]
- Utah Beauty Queens Not Immune to Horse Herpes Outbreak [Video]
- Fleet Week Sailors Can Have All the Dirty Gay Internet Sex They Want [The Gays]
- Comcast Exec Cut Off Funding to Charity Over Twitter Post [Retribution]
- The Hangover Part II Is Already on a Real Bender [Box Office]
- World's Yellowest Journalism Also World's Most Popular Journalism [Media Roundup]
- The Whistleblower: If No One Else Will Do It, Rachel Weisz Will [Video]
- Sarah Palin's Grifter Bus Tour: The Trailer [Video]
- Rick Perry Will Consider a Presidential Run After All 
- Grease Star and Celebrity Rehab Alum Jeff Conaway Dies of Overdose [Rip]
- Scandal-Plagued Tech Columnist's Latest Problem: His Publicist Girlfriend [Conflicts Of Interest]
- Amy Winehouse Returns to Rehab [Relapses]
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Another Corporate Campaign Donations Ban [Decisions]
- L. Ron Hubbard Predicted the Destruction of Our Planet [Cults]
- Real Housewives of New York: No Wire Hangers Ever [Video]
- Math Proves That Obama Will Have a Major Scandal Soon [Studies]
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'Once You're A-List, You're Always A-List' [Quoted]
- Poetic Murder Suspect Sure Writes Some Nice Letters [Eloquence]
- Learning How to Kiss: Also Awkward for Teen Stars [Snapshots]
|The Caucus: The Weekend Word: Brash|
|Does Newts Campaign Website Now Go To Tiffanys?|
|Weekly Address: Biden on the American Auto...|
|The Not-So-Simple Case for Taking Herman Cain...|
|'I'm Not Gonna...Shoot Sparks Out My Ears'|
|In Cyberspace, Everyone's a Critic; Business...|
|Now open for business: The Daily Kos Photo...|
|From A.Q. Khan to DSK?|
wall street j.
|Biden Touts Auto Industry Turnaround|
|Japan, EU to Discuss Free Trade Deal|
|3 Simple Recipes for DIY Household Cleaners|
|Heart + Mind? Or Just Heart? Experiments in Aid...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|America's Vanishing Middle Class: A Tale of Two...|
|The Best Undergraduate B-Schools of 2011|
|This Week In Bots: See The Latest Android...|
|Here Are The Best iPhone And iPad Apps You...|
|The corporate cash crisis: There's too much of...|
|What It Was Like To Launch At Disrupt NYC|
|Tim Pawlenty Tests Facebook Sponsored Stories...|
|8 Free E-Books on C#|
|Getting Online in Cuba Remains a Risky Endeavor...|
|Radar's top stories: May 23-27, 2011|
|Italian Bus Driver Suspended After Driving Bus...|
|How language shapes thought|
|Google Launch Google Wallet and Immediately Get...|
|Here Are The Best iPhone And iPad Apps You...|
|College Board Asked to Explain SAT Data...|
|Week in tech: civilizing the Internet edition|
|Naked Gaming Craze In New York? Its a Hoax...|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple to Continue Using Google Maps in iOS 5?|
|Waiting for the New Mobile Payments Frontier|
|The Mobile Roundup: Google Wallet, Mango and...|
|This Week in Computer Hardware 121: Intel's...|
|SeeSaw's walled garden approach was its...|
|Small Beach Town Freaked Out by Arrival of...|
|Russia to West: Dont Defend Yourselves or Well...|
|Is Your Religion Your Financial Destiny?|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Miracle Dog Survives 40 Gun Shots and Being...|
|Summer's Hottest New Restaurants|
|The 6 Most Badass Airline Pilots To Ever Stare...|
|Failed Pole Walking|
|Facebook News Feed History of the World:...|
|Horse and carriage turned away from McDonald's|
|Alien Spaceship Actually Found on Google Street...|
|Pump Malfunction FAIL|
|Nicki's New Video Is For Her Fans!|
|Snowboard Falls Off Roof|
|GIF: Hello, There!|
|3-Foot "Shrimp" DiscoveredDominated...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Ive got your missing links right here (28 May...|
|A Human-Powered Helicopter Takes Flight|
|Honeydew Hefeweizen Smoothie|
|You Got The Silver?|
|Green Your Shopping Quiz|
|Problems Without Passports: Scientific Research...|
|Birthplace of 'hot Neptunes' revealed|
|DIY Photobooth Rig with Custom Button|
|Weekend Links: Extreme Knitting|
|Magick Chicks sends mean girls to...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Lindsay Lohan On House Arrest|
|Changes in brain circuitry play role in moral...|
|This Week in the Future, May 23-27, 2011|
|Don't We All.....?|
|The Tread Project: Footwear Design As A Vehicle...|
|Alexandra Lange: On GOOD: Why Are Car Seats So...|
|Getting Started With Defensive Web Design|
|B-2 Lounge Chair|
|NY Design Week 2011: Photo Galleries|
|Easy Cocktails from the Cursing Mommy|
|Whats On at Flavorpill: The Links That Made the...|
|Modern Metro: 14 of the Worlds Coolest Subway...|
|Links for 2011-05-27 [del.icio.us]|
|South Harbour Open International Ideas Competition|
|A Bailout that Worked? How the Automotive...|
|RAW COLOR - Photography|
|Six Ways to Stay Motivated during Hideously...|
|Ask Unclutterer: Dreaded filing|
|For First Time, Unicef Reveals Differences in...|
|Decluttering as Zen Meditation|
|If You're Keen on Quinoa|
|A FitSugar Reader Recipe: Mediterranean Turkey...|
|Stay Classy at Claridge's|
|33 Under-$50 Styles We'll Be Wearing All Summer...|
|Guccis new green eyewear|
|How Many Congolese Women Must Be Raped?|
|The Chick Flick at Thirty: A Look Back|
|Protest Of NYC "Rape Cop" Reportedly...|
|7 Pretty Party Dresses|
|Vaya con Dios, El Bulli|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|How Advertising Works on the Art of Manliness|
|My Morning Jacket Blows a Circuit|
|Wm. J. Mills & Co. Navy Duffel|
|Northwestern reaches 7th straight lacrosse final|
|The Best Videos of the Week [Video]|
|Murray, Nadal reach French fourth round|
|Ferrari Racing Days at Laguna Seca: Corse...|
|Bruins reach Cup finals|
|Bruins win 1-0 to advance to Cup finals (AP)|
|Rest In Peace Jeff Conaway|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Perfect Host - Clip|
|Marvel Movie Madness! Part 9: Blade: Trinity|
|Casting Bits: Elijah Wood in Celese and Jesse...|
|Interview in Cannes: 'The Tree of Life'...|
|Tony Romo -- Getting Hitched Under the Big Top|
|Jason Bateman: EW portraits!|
|Kirsten Dunst, Tree of Life Win at Cannes|
|Dont Be Afraid of the Dark Trailer: Creepy,...|
|RIP Gil Scott-Heron|
|M-Bone's Family, Fans Remember Cali Swag Star...|
|Gil Scott-Heron Honored on Twitter by Eminem,...|
|Critic's Notebook: Hollywood landmark at a...|
the big picture
|Obama: Six days, four nations|
|The day I planked|
|New York Photos of the Week: May 23-27|
|Saturday, 28 May 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Sudan and Elsewhere|
|Photography Graphics, Photography for Myspace,...|
|Sophie GOTTI - Avis de tempte|
|A lady's love|
|tumblr_l1awrufKAj1qzw821o1_500.jpg (JPEG Image,...|
|Comic for May 28, 2011|
|My Name Is Hugh MacLeod|