- Fuck everything about this.
- Dear Reddit, my 8yo son drew this on a napkin. It's an electric bear, riding an electric shark, riding a...
- Hey reddit... what is the most messed up thing someone has dropped into a casual conversation?
- TIL about Seasteading, "the concept of creating permanent dwellings at sea, called seasteads, outside...
- Four More Years of Unchecked Spying, Surveillance and Secrecy: But Sen. Ron Wyden warned, When the American...
- IAmA attorney (and professor too) who thinks that reddit's perception of the law is actually fairly...
- Women of Reddit: What do you look like with and without clothes?
- Texas House of Representatives, dominated by Republicans, votes to cut $4 billion from education
- I left my brother outside alone with paint for 10 minutes and came back to this.
- TIL there's a whole list of fictional drugs from movies and videogames.
- IAMA Request: Someone who has been in a coma.
- The Tibetan Sand Fox isn't angry at you, he's just disappointed.
- TIL there is a way to remove the borders from witcher2
- Circle of life
- A couple of years back I've been photographed by a vampire
- Women of Reddit: What do you look like before and after makeup?
- Giant waterspout 'tornado' caught on camera off Australia
- INCASE ANYONE WAS CURIOUS, RYAN READ THE THREAD AND DIDNT HELP WITH FRIDGE. LUCKLY AARON AND BOBBY CAME TO...
- There's a Right Way and a Wrong Way to Deal With a Jobs Crisis -- Why Is Germany Doing It So Well? Here is...
- Hairpin Highway Austria
- Something I've been noticing a lot lately..
- So my friend's kid asked for COD for his Xbox and she bought him this......Troll Mum
- When this post is 1 hour old, reddit will be taking a break for scheduled maintenance
- Australian comedy show "The Chasers" discovers Fox News. Hilarious
- 4chan's solution to music piracy
- Damnit, Ryan!
- IAMA Request: Ryan when he finishes moving the fridge
- DAE think Angry Birds is mediocre and unoriginal?
- I died today from carbon monoxide poisoning but somehow my body fought back to live long enough to rescue...
- Would anyone else be interested in seeing a Reddit user distribution world map?
- Wait, Why Does This Feel So Familiar?
- Is It Just Me? (Wait - Is That Eleven Words Yet? Now?)
- Don't Bother Looking Good; or, The Non-Intuitive News Story of the Week
- Top 10 All-Time Pink Floyd Songs
- Forget Spiderman on Broadway; This Is The Arachnid To Watch For
- 'Take Five' Means Nothing To Them
- Usually We Ask 'Have You No Shame?' Of People Who Don't
- Say What You Want About Snakes - They're Beautiful
- Best Illusions of the Year
- Rihanna Robs a Bank, Andy Samberg Shoots His Foot
- Your Religion, Your Income, Your Education
- A Delightful Return, After Ten Years
- If Book Titles Were More Straightforward
- The 10 Worst Natural Disasters of the Past Century
- Where To Live to Avoid a Natural Disaster
- It's Dennis Rodman's World. We Just Live In It.
- We Will Never Look At Grover Cleveland The Same Way Again
- The Best Street Photographer You Never Heard Of
- War School
- Do Financial Crises Make War More Likely?
- Insider Trading on Capitol Hill?
- Nav System From Toyota Now Alerts Wrong-Direction Driving
- Fifa general secretary Jerome Valcke insists email suggesting Qatar bought 2022 World Cup is genuine
- Google Launched the People Widget, Remember With Whom Youre Talking
- No, Twitter Is Not a Replacement For Journalism
- The 10 most pointless rules in sport
- Millions of fish drop dead in a lake near Philippines volcano
- West Valley Panorama from the Spirit Rover on Mars (PIC)
- Sea Levels Will Rise By Over A Meter In The 21st Century
- Blue Army: Chinas 30-strong commando unit of cyberwarriors
- Mercury, PCBs widespread in sport fish in California's urban coastal waters
- Is that what they mean by a sunseeker? World's largest solar-powered yacht stops in Brisbane during...
- Lightsaber Slash (GIF)
- Germany pledges nuclear shutdown
- Miracle dog buried alive in Malta survives more than 40 pellet gun shots to the head
- Is NYC the Marijuana Arrest Capital of the World?
- Woman 'killed son in botched exorcism'
- xkcd: Homeownership
- 'For Drink I Had To Use Urine'
- 800 tons of fish die, rot on Philippine fish farms
- Why Does Dragon Quest Endure? Just Look toward Final Fantasy IX
- Alaska Airlines Goes Digital With iPad Flight Manuals
- Executive pay is zooming skyward again after pausing a few years for the recession
- Against Learned Helplessness
- At memorial for tornado victims, Joplin vows to heal, rebuild
- Kristen Dunst Has Really Let Herself Go
- Obama Pays Tribute to Joplin; Fox Concerned if Hes Chewing Gum
- Flashback: Two Years Ago, Twitter Killed A Feature The One They Just AddedBack
- Top Five Beers for the Road
- While Sarah Palin Plays Pinky Tuscadero, President Obama Tours Joplin, Missouri
- WATCH: Police Arrest 5 People At Jefferson Memorial -- For Dancing
- Former Defense Minister Indicted In Killing Of Six Priests
- THE PRICE THEY PAY
- GOP Presidential Hopefuls Drift To The Right
- Memorial Day Heroes: Unbelievable Stories Of Our Service Members
- Obama To Name New Joint Chiefs Head
- Classic Planes Honor Veterans
- How To Honor Fallen Soldiers This Memorial Day
- WATCH: Bikers Believe Sarah Palin Is A Real American
- Hacked PBS Spreads 'Tupac Alive' Rumor
- Are Short Maternity Leaves Limiting Breastfeeding?
- Israel Braces For Border Clashes
- Jared Loughner's Lawyers Want Notice If He Is Drugged
- Top FIFA Officials Suspended In Corruption Scandal
- Former Texas Governor Bill Clements Dead
- Yemen Leader Accused Of Allowing Islamist Takeover
- Obama Acts As Healer-In-Chief In Tornado-Stricken Joplin, Missouri
- Space Shuttle Endeavour Ride-Along
- WATCH: 23-Year-Old Driver Crashes On Final Lap Of Indy 500
- Troops Mark Memorial Day
- Family Dog Kills 4-Year-Old
- Third Environmental Activist Murdered In A Week
- Amid Bombings, Pakistan Turns To Conspiracy Theories
- First U.S. Nuke Plant To Go Digital
- 'MISS ME?' Palin Rides With 'Rolling Thunder'
- LGBT Adoption Bill Picks Up GOP Cosponsor
- McCain Signals Who Would Win Hypothetical Obama-Palin Match-Up
- GOP Leader Signals Controversial Medicare Plan 'On The Table'
- TV SoundOff: Sunday Talking Heads
- Remembrance and Thankfulness: A Memorial Day Prayer
- "There's nuts on both sides," he says. "I guess I'm one of 'em."
- paradigm drift
- Rocking Chair
- Toronto's own little war on an abstract noun.
- A boy and his otter
- The Empire of the Nickel
- There will, of course, be some 9-1-1 worthy mistakes in the beginning, such of those who think keeping a...
- Tressel Resigns
- She is right here with me nowwwww
- Katy & I
- "Liking Is for Cowards, Go for What Hurts"
- yank up as a vital obituary
- I. NEVER. Would.
- Sixteen Tons of Work
- Odlyzko on electronic publishing, 1996
- Bloody Kids!
- An alternative anthem
- RATM Killing Remix
- Not worried at all anymore.
- Sell everything, immediately.
- The dog has his day?
- Carleton E. Watkins
- "Because I mean, come on. It's the 21st century. Who doesn't know how to have sex?"
- Hellfire and Damnation!
- More enthusiasm! More!
- Our infernal devices
- I've Got Every Right To Get Loud
- Parking Garage
- Learners are doers, McLuhan as teacher
- Fifa: Mohamed Bin Hammam Bought The 2022 World Cup and related posts
- Jim Tressel Resigns, Luke Fickell Takes Over As Ohio State Football Coach and related posts
- Wow, Mobile Gaming Looks Awesome With Nvidia's Quad-Core Project Kal-El Chip [Video] and related posts
- Asus Padfone shoves a smartphone into a tablet and related posts
- Sarah Palin Rides A Motorcycle & Participates In the Rolling Thunder Rally and related posts
- Hackers Post Fake 'Tupac Alive in New Zealand' Story on PBS Site and related posts
- Sean Kingston Seriously Injured in Jet Ski Accident and related posts
- NVIDIA Kal-El Quad Core Tablet Demo Delivers Dynamic Lighting & Physics (Video) and related posts
- Jefferson Memorial Flash Mob Arrested For Dancing, Protesting Court Ruling (VIDEO) and related posts
- 12 megapixel HTC Windows Phone 7 caught on camera and related posts
- Asus Announces The Padfone -- A Tablet That Docks With Your Smartphone and related posts
- Sean Kingston Hospitalized After Jet Ski Accident and related posts
- Memorial Day began as northern Decoration Day and related posts
- Sean Kingston Is In Critical Condition After Jet Skiing Accident and related posts
- Jim Tressel Resigns as Head Coach of Ohio State Football Team and related posts
- Report: Jim Tressel out at Ohio State and related posts
- Nvidia's Kal-El quad core mobile processor gets video demo and related posts
- Padfone: Asus Officially Announces Its Android Tablet/Phone Combo (Videos) and related posts
- Dirk Nowitzki Facing More Pressure Than LeBron James, Anyone Else in NBA Finals and related posts
- Gennette Nicole on Pic Tweeted from Rep. Weiners Account and related posts
- Nvidia shows off Kal-El Tegra 3 performance, with quad-core CPU and 12-core GPU and related posts
- Samsung teases 4G tablet for 2011, Galaxy S III in first half of 2012 and related posts
- Germany decides to shut down all nuclear power plants by 2022 in the wake of Fukushima and related posts
- Maltese voters opt for legal divorce in national referendum and related posts
- Groups Raising Money for Memorial Honoring Soldiers Killed During Recent Wars and related posts
- Android-based Asus Padfone announced: a phone and a tablet in one product (video) and related posts
- Sarah Palin Revns Up Rolling Thunder Rally and related posts
- In honor of Memorial Day 2011: General John A. Logan and related posts
- German government decides to shut down all nuclear power plants by 2022 (EU-Germany-Nuclear-Po) and related...
- War memorial and related posts
- Mladic will face heavy evidence from earlier cases - CBS News
- Obama promotes Dempsey to top uniformed US military post - AFP
- Ohio State University football coach Jim Tressel resigns amid NCAA probe, Luke ... - New York Daily News
- Mladic appeals against extradition - WalesOnline
- Obama chooses Dempsey to be next Joint Chiefs head - Forbes
- Germany to shut all nuclear reactors by 2022 - Telegraph.co.uk
- Singer Sean Kingston now in ICU after Fla. crash - Newsday (subscription)
- Obama taps Iraqi war vet for joint chiefs - MarketWatch
- Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry split - CNN (blog)
- Briton Dan Wheldon given unlikely Indy 500 victory - Taipei Times
- Tressel won, and won often, at Ohio State - ESPN (blog)
- Russia bans German, Spanish vegetables - AFP
- Ohio St. players, alums still stand behind Tressel - The Associated Press
- Jim Tressel resigns as Ohio State's football coach - Forbes
- Asus PadFone Is Both a Tablet and a Phone: Neat Concept, but Still Vapor - PC Magazine
- Jim Tressel Resigns as Ohio State Coach - TIME
- Jim Tressel resigns as Ohio State's football coach - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- A message to our readers - Sydney Morning Herald
- App marks fresh way of getting the news - Sydney Morning Herald
- The Changing Politics of Doctors - New York Times (blog)
- Lawyer for Mladic Files Appeal Against Extradition - Voice of America
- Mladic to face strong evidence from earlier cases - The Associated Press
- Mladic to face strong evidence from earlier cases - The Seattle Times
- Kingston injured in jet-ski crash - The Sun
- Is Brangelina ready to tie the knot? - CNN (blog)
- Jim Tressel resigns as Ohio State's football coach - Newsday (subscription)
- Ohio State's Tressel Quits Amid NCAA Probe; Fickell Is Named Interim Coach - Bloomberg
- Germany to shut down all nuclear power plants by 2022 - CTV.ca
- French Energy Minister Sees Higher German Power Prices, Pollution - Wall Street Journal
- Arrogant Tressel pays for never coming clean - CBSSports.com
- Drug companies in America: The costly war on cancer
- U.S. is being outpaced on dealing with deficits, climate - The Washington Post
- Palestinian infant close to death as Israel denies him medication
- Republican Congressman Freaks Out Because the TSA Didn't Racially Profile | AlterNet
- Research identifies sick red snapper
- Honor the Troops by Hiring Them ... Unemployment Problem Facing Young Veterans Demands Country's Immediate...
- Amazing Hunter-Gatherer Societies Still In Existence
- Obama Goes Doh!-for-97, 98, 99, 100! - Page 2 - John Ransom - Townhall Finance
- Funny End Of The World Cartoons, Late Nite Jokes, Funny Videos
- FBI calls corruption among U.S. border agents a 'serious' threat
- I'm Not a Racist But
- Stay away from energy drinks, doctors say - Yahoo! News
- CBP Tests Automated Commercial Environment E-Maifest: Rail and Sea
- Creating juvenile zombies, Florida-style
- Foreclosure numbers fall, but market not in clear
- Miley Cyrus knocks Rick Santorum
- 'Weinergate' Student Rips 'Outlandish Harassment' - Lewd pic likely came from pranksters,...
- Vernice Armour - first black female combat pilot
- Who's to blame when gas costs $1 more than last year? - USATODAY.com
- Fox's Bob Beckel tells Stossel liberals on Fox can 'caucus in a phone booth' as audience boos liberal...
- New breast cancer guidelines seen as unsafe: poll | Reuters
- Barney Frank's Boyfriend Probed In Fannie
- Sarah Palin: "I Love The Smell Of Emissions" (Is That What She Had Written on Her Hand?)
- Mitch McConnell Misrepresents the Social Security and Medicare Trustees and CQ Doesn't Notice | Beat the Press
- Filibuster on schools bill likely means OT for Texas Legislature
- Germany to scrap nuclear power by 2022
- Teen on Mission to Preserve and Honor the Fallen - FoxNews.com
- In bad taste? Washington State health board axes 'what's up your butt' colon cancer billboards
- Day After Joe Klein Says Obama Closer to Military Than Bush Poll Finds Military Don't Like Obama |...
- Germany wants nuclear exit by 2022
- Sidebar: Justice Stevens Is Off the Bench but Not Out of Opinions
- Obama Appoints Army Leader as Chairman of Joint Chiefs
- Dempsey Named to Lead Joint Chiefs
- Jim Tressel Resigns as Ohio State Football Coach
- Jim Tressel Resigns From Ohio State
- Feud in Kazakh Presidents Family Spills Into U.S.
- Zuma Arrives in Libya on Peace Mission
- Woman in the News | Kathleen Courtney Hochul: Her Inheritance: An Eagerness to Serve
- Hanging 104 Floors Above Chicago, Theres No Time for Vertigo
- A Ballplayer. A Bookworm. A Killing.
- Germany to Halt Nuclear Power Production by 2022
- Hackers Post Phony Tupac Shakur Story on PBS Site
- Doctors Inc.: As Physicians Jobs Change, So Do Their Politics
- Utah Law Makes Coins Worth Their Weight in Gold (or Silver)
- Serb Fugitive Slowly Starved of Friends and Cash
- Television Review: Sex and the City (Atlanta), With Racial Politics
- Coaching and Much More for Chinese Students Looking to U.S.
- Congressman Says Accounts Were Hacked
- A Crackdown on Employing Illegal Workers
- Dordrecht Journal: A Biblical Blueprint Meets the Fire Code and the Neighbors
- Retailers Offer Apps With a Catalog Feel
- In Its Rebound, Detroit Focuses on Selling Smaller Cars
- Shouts of Pull Him Back! Then Rescuers Do Just That.
- Media Decoder: Florida Governor Vetoes PBS Funding
- For French, Arrest Forces Some Questions of Identity
- Rookie Loses Indy 500 With Crash on Last Turn
- For Palin, a Short Ride With Lots of Rumbling
- At I.M.F., a Strict Ethics Code Doesnt Apply to Top Officials
- Focus Groups That Look Like Play Groups
- Demonstrators Rally Against Mladic Extradition
- Artist Gives Nature the 8-Bit Treatment
- Burning Question: Why Do DVDs Still Have Region Codes?
- Content-Focused iPad Apps Value Form Over Function: Study
- Review: Get Your Game On With Sony's Xperia Play Android Phone
- Light Up Your Life With LEDs, Sewable Circuitry
- A Digital Diet: Drop (Calls, Texting, Web) and Give Me 28 (Days of Peace)
- Wolfram Alpha Turns 2
- Lego Fan Creates 250,000-Brick 'Garrison of Moriah'
- Graphics Algorithm Becomes 8-Bit Vector Perfecter
- Crickets That Live Fast Die Young
- Hangover Tattoo Lawsuit: Can You Copyright Flesh?
- The National Mall: A Location-Aware App-Album
- Slick HTML5 App Muro Animates Super Stick-Figure Videos
- Smartphone Makers Bow to Demands for More Openness
- Patriot Act Signing Just the Latest in Autopen Infamy
- Disbelieving Free Will Makes Brain Less Free
- One Year In, iPad Apps Get Less Wacky, Easier to Use
- U.S. Tells Its Afghan Workers: No Torture, Corpse Mutilation
- Without Mentioning 'Wallet', PayPal Sues Google and Two Ex-Employees
- Hot, Rocky Pancake Formed Hawaiian Islands
- Move Over, Robots: Army Prefers Flesh-and-Blood Mules
- 10 Books That Will Fry Your Mind This Summer
- Sony: We'll Restore PSN By May 31, Unless We Don't
- 'Beta' Defines Google Cloud Music Service
- Dual-Boot Tablet Is a Double Dose of Disaster
- Trading Cards Boast Built-In Video, Flash Drive
- What's Inside: Inkjet Cartridges
- Hands-On: Incredible 2, a Phone That Lives Up to its Name
- Storyboard: Wired + Planet Money = Epic Multimedia Jobs Package
- May 27, 1937: A Bridge Over the Gate? Are You Crazy?
- Activists Destroy Scientific GMO Experiment
- Germany To End Nuclear Power By 2022
- Linus Renames 2.6.40 Kernel To Linux 3.0, Announces Release Candidate
- NVIDIA Announces GeForce GTX 560M and GT 520MX Mobile GPUs
- China Censors Web To Curb Inner Mongolia Protests
- US Nuclear Power Enters the Digital Age
- Chinese Military Admits Existence of Cyberwarfare Unit
- Google Yanks Several Emulators From App Store
- Facebook May Make Tiny Town a Data Center Mecca
- US Citizen Visiting Thailand Arrested For Blog Posting
- What Internet Searches Reveal About Human Desire
- GameStop To Honor Ancient Duke Nukem Pre-Orders
- Ask Slashdot: Best Smartphone Plan For a US Vacation?
- Arrest In $740M NYC Time and Attendance System Case
- RMS Cancels Lectures In Israel
- Time Lapse Video of the VLT In Chile
- Amazon and Barnes & Noble Jostle Over Battery Life Figures for Nook, Kindle
- Martin Jetpack Climbs 5000 Feet Above Sea Level
- Samsung Wants To See iPhone 5 and iPad 3
- Twitter Reveals User Details In UK Libel Case
- Japan's MagLev Gets Go Ahead
- Cleaning Up Japan's Radioactive Mess With Blue Goo
- Malware Scanner Finds 5% of Windows PCs Infected
- Paul Allen's Lawsuit Patents To Be Reexamined
- FDA Sued To Stop Antibiotic Abuse On Factory Farms
- Discovery of Water In Moon May Alter Origin Theory
- Duplicate RSA Keys Enable Lockheed Martin Network Intrusion
- KDE 4.7 – a First Look At Beta 1
- NASA Sting Busts Woman Selling Purported Moon Rock
- Alaska Airlines Jettisons Paper Manuals For iPads
- Qatar "bought" World Cup, writes FIFA chief
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Science fiction you can dance to
- Every Pirate Wants to Be an Admiral: why less copyright gets you more culture
- Social incentives vs economic incentives in crowdsourced work
- PBS hacked in retribution for Frontline Wikileaks episode
- Activists' impromptu press conference at the EG8 conference
- Diapered man cavorts in public while wearing giant latex baby-head
- Junk helicopter
- Meat purse
- Gummi Bearskin rug
- Lennon Sisters perform "Dry Bones" (1965)
- Citizen Science Quarterly: CC-licensed journal for citizen science
- Sensation: Acerbic novel about pop culture and popular madness as functions of parasitic manipulation
- Court forces Twitter to expose anonymous critic
- Canadian indie ISP owner recounts how corrupt monopoly drove her out of business
- Painful workarounds from computer novices
- Did the U.S. help make Stuxnet?
- Gamestop flogging "download insurance"
- GameSpot flogging "download insurance"
- Blue Angels leader fired for being too badass
- Body slammed and choked by cops for dancing at Jefferson Memorial
- Dept. of Defense and Homeland Security confirm Lockheed Martin hacker breach
- Gweek podcast 005: Cursed Pirate Girl
- Psychic TV sold VWs in 1993 with a song about Roman Polanski.
- SunX Sunscreen Towelettes
- Rustoleum Epoxy Appliance Paint
- Attack on RSA's "SecureID" division linked to hacking of Lockheed Martin, other US military...
- Life at a brainwashing "school for troubled teens"
- Wonderfully creepy Pinocchio marionette from upcoming Del Toro/Gus Grimly movie
- Facebook updates from people who don't know The Onion is a humor site
- When doing laundry, remember: hot water for light colors, cold water for dark colors, and avoid the naked...
- He calls it Phonehenge West, a work of utility pole art. Authorities call it many things, including...
- Woman gives police valuable evidence in their search for the man who attempted to rape her - his severed...
- New survey suggests owning a house in U.S. is dumb
- Canadian political candidate says that he had his Blackberry in his pocket that must have engaged camera...
- Photoshop theme: Life isn't fair
- Group angry about Frontline coverage of Bradley Manning hacks PBS, posts fake story about Tupac living in...
- Illinois governor may sign bill allowing motorcyclists to legally run red lights
- Woman spends 2,500 on a Rolex....for her dog. The Sun dial is there
- Barcelona has such a problem keeping people clothed, they're actually leveling fines against their citizens...
- I'm Going to South Beach for the Memorial Day Holiday, Sun Screen, check, Bathing Suit, check , AK-47 with...
- Germany to close nuclear plants for fears of tsunamis, Simpsons reruns
- Nude sprinter in traffic shocks motorists, who expressed appalled outrage that anybody was able to navigate...
- Mother of the year beats kid for eating her pot. With mugshot goodness
- Video captures "UFO squadron" over Oakland. The group was disorganized and apparently harmless,...
- Don't eat snacks in bed, or you'll end up with FREAKIN' ANTS LIVING IN YOUR FREAKIN' EARS
- Photoshop Theme: Rejected ideas for new reality TV shows
- E. coli outbreak spread via cucumbers kills 10. Germany's in quite a pickle
- If your girlfriend tells you that you're too drunk to drive, you're probably also too drunk to jump from a...
- Boasting that you have a gas canister capable of knocking out everyone on the plane probably won't impress...
- It's spring Time for picking through garage sales, finding long-lost pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Jayne...
- Man stranded in Louisiana swamp survives 4 days by eating plant stems washed down with a urine chaser....
- Rob me once, shame on you. Rob me twice. . . IT'S GAME ON MOTHERFARKER *BANG*
- WW2 reenactment might be cancled because some people are offended that some of the actors wear Nazi...
- William and Kate on multi-city Canada, US tour - AP - msnbc.com
- Valcke withdraws Qatar 'bought' World Cup claim - CNN Sports Illustrated
- Hackers post phony Tupac story on PBS website - Forbes
- Nigeria hit by multiple blasts after inauguration - YAHOO!
- Obama taps Dempsey as Joint Chiefs leader - United Press International
- SMA Alliance Buys Bizwrk & Palwow to Enter Employment Vertical With 251,000 Members - msnbc.com
- Dan Wheldon Wins Second Indy 500 - YAHOO!
- Reaction to Jim Tressel's resignation - ESPN.com
- Mladic lawyer says he has filed appeal - AP - msnbc.com
- AU: Suicide attack on peacekeeping base in Somalia - AP - msnbc.com
- Singer Sean Kingston moved to ICU after watercraft crash - msnbc.com
- Woman, newborn infant found after Ga. hotel birth - AP - msnbc.com
- Employers targeted in illegal worker crackdown - msnbc.com
- Ohio St. players, alums still stand behind Tressel - Forbes
- Shuttle leaves space station to begin trip home - msnbc.com
- Singer Sean Kingston now in ICU after Fla. crash - msnbc.com
- Armed residents put up resistance to Syrian army - YAHOO!
- E. coli outbreak in Europe kills at least 11, sickens hundreds - Los Angeles Times
- 2 dead 1 critically injured in Oakland shooting - KABC
- Yemeni Forces Attack Protesters, Al Qaeda - FOX News
- Obama chooses Dempsey to be next Joint Chiefs head - AP - msnbc.com
- Obama chooses Dempsey to be next Joint Chiefs head - Associated Press
- Mitt Romney campaign will launch on N.H. farm - Boston Herald
- The Weather Network's Summer Outlook: "Shifting" Summer Weather Patterns - TMCnet
- Bin Hammam to appeal suspension - ESPN Soccernet
- Mladic to face strong evidence from earlier cases - AP - msnbc.com
- Jim Tressel Resigns as Ohio State Football Coach - New York Times
- Greek bailout uncertainty keeps euro subdued - Reuters
- E. coli kills 3, sickens hundreds in Germany, officials say - CNN
- Rafael Nadal advances to French Open quarterfinals - Forbes
- 6 Insane DiY Surgeries You Won't Believe Actually Worked
- 74-YEAR-OLD GRANDMA MUSCLES INTO GUINNESS (VIDEO)
- Bigfoot Caught On Camera?
- No Good Humor After Ice Cream Truck Drivers Allegedly Try To Run Each Other Off The Road
- Charges Dropped Against Denver Man Who Gave Cops Middle Finger
- Dumbocracy: Reader's Digest Picks America's Dumb Criminals, Celebrities and Politicians
- Car Crash Damages 'Superman' Birthplace
- WATCH: Chinese Prisoner Claims Detainees Forced To Play Video Games
- Most Talented Otter Ever?
- 12 Female Celebrities Who Enjoy Hunting
- 'Assume Every Moose Is A Serial Killer'
- World's Most Extreme Bridges
- Anti-Cancer 'Butt' Billboard Blocked In Washington
- Real Life Indiana Jones: Lost Underground Pyramids Found (VIDEO)
- Can You Afford To Get 'Naked'? High-End Condoms Sell For Crazy Prices
- WATCH: Daredevils Race Frozen Downhill Skating Course
- EAU DE TOILET
- Florida Woman Attacks Roommate With Butter: Cops
- German Hotel Raises Furor By Holding Prison Parties In Former Nazi Work Camps
- Obama's Drug Council Refuses 'One Hitters' Challenge From Marijuana Advocates
- Professor: Cicada Chirping Could Cause Hearing Damage
- Man Accused Of Pouring Gas On Shih Tzu, Threatening To Light It On Fire
- No Joke -Men Like Women With 'Guy Humor'
- 7 Insane Easter Eggs Hidden in Movies and TV Shows
- 12 Most Extreme Body Piercings
- Dog Nurses Abandoned Liger Cubs In Chinese Zoo
- Dinosaur Bursts Into Flames
- Decapitated Head Of St. Vitalis, Patron Saint Of Genital Disease, To Be Sold At Auction
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Amazing Kreskin On UFOs, Doomsday And His Own Mysterious Future
- Phony Doctor Busted After Performing Toothpick 'Acupuncture'
- Editorial Cartoon: May 30, 2011
- Report: Game Of Knockout Awesome
- Loser Congressman Carries Around Pocket-Sized Version Of Constitution Everywhere
- Pope Vows To Crack Down On Crime In Vatican City Slum
- [audio] Fisherman's 4-Year-Old Son Liberates Bait
- Strongside/Weakside: Dick Ebersol
- Inner-City High School Installs Ticking Time Bomb As Living Metaphor
- Sportsgraphic: A History Of Lance Armstrong's Doping Allegations
- Jews Ordered Back to Egypt for Pyramid Duty
- Man Unable To Explain Contempt He Feels For Group Of People Enjoying One Another's Company
- When Area Waitress Gets A Chance
- Cleveland Enters Second Month Of Complete Silence So As Not To Jinx Indians
- Restaurant That Never Has Customers Celebrates Fifth Weird Year
- 'I Spilled My Soda,' Report Nation's Dopes
- Statshot: Superhero Movies In Development
- Magazine: Mark Ruffalo Completely Shuts Down About Life, Love & Show Business
- Mainstream Media Renames Novak Djokovic To More Consumer Friendly Ned Drucker
- American Voices: Google, Sprint Announce Mobile Phone Payment Service
- Lance Armstrong: I Never Failed One Of Those Shitty, Easy-To-Fool Doping Tests
- Study: All American Problems Could Be Solved By Just Stopping And Thinking For Two Seconds
- NASCAR Awards Driver $50,000 For Homophobic Comments
- [audio] U.S. Dentists Can't Make Nation's Teeth Any Damn Whiter
- Report: Kevin Durants Success Could Lead To More NBA Teams Drafting Tall Players
- Infographic: Al-Qaeda's New Leadership
- American Voices: Smallpox Destruction Delayed
- Shelby Cross Instructs Viewers To Build "Justice Shed"
- Panicked Man Looking For Son Stressing Everybody Out
- Economists Gently Suggest American Manufacturing Maybe Start Again With Something Simple Like A Ball
- [audio] Family Deeply Embarrassed by Way Son Died
- Bin Laden Returns To Sea
- How to Transfer Files to Your iPhone or iPad (for Beginners) [Video]
- MenuUninstaller Uninstalls Programs Right From Windows' Context Menu [Download Of The Day]
- Essential Skills You Can Teach Kids That May Save Lives [Health]
- Tweak a Standard Frame for Easy Art Swapping [Ikea Hacks]
- ShockedFish Lets You Compare Game Prices at Multiple Online Game Retailers [Saving Money]
- Ask the Commenters Roundup [Hive Mind]
- DIY Surveillance Camera Responds to Your Email with Photos [Video]
- Build Your Own Big Mac for Higher Quality Eats [Food Hacks]
- Use Compassion to Combat Difficult Coworkers [Career]
- Five Best Set-Top Boxes for On-Demand Video [Hive Five]
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Bars for Tasty Summertime Treats [Food]
- This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]
- Vented Game Controller Keeps Your Hands Dry and Sweat-Free [Gaming]
- Grow Your Own Mushrooms with a Kit Full of Coffee Grounds [Food]
- Turn an Old Rotary Phone into a VOIP-Ready Computer Handset [DIY]
- Chronolapse Creates Time Lapse Videos Using Your Screen or Webcam [Downloads]
- Make Better Ice for Better Cocktails [Drinks]
- MAFIAA Fire Gets You Around Shut-Down Domains to Their New Homes [Add-ons]
- Top 10 Simple Privacy Tricks Everyone Should Use [Lifehacker Top 10]
- DIY Overflow Sensor Keeps Your Floors Dry [Video]
- Become the Memorial Day Grill Master [Grilling]
- Ancient Reflection Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Headphone Cables, Free Android Apps, and Dying Internet [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Video]
- Make a DIY Laptop Sleeve Out of a Pillowcase [Video]
- Weber's On the Grill Is the Only Grilling Guidebook You Need [App Of The Day]
- Six Great Experimental Features to Enable in Google Chrome's Labs [Google Chrome Labs]
- Extend Your iPhone's Battery Life by Quitting Apps in the Multitasking Queue [Ios]
- Ask and Answer Questions in Today's Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- Save Money On Gas This Memorial Day Weekend [In Brief]
- You Are Solving The Wrong Problem
- 20 showcase Unusual Web Layout for Your Inspiration
- JavaFX 2.0 released in beta
- Shorten your codes using HTLM5
- Facebook developers face disruption
- Worlds first commercial quantum computer sold to Lockheed Martin
- Building Custom JavaFX 2.0 Controls
- Cotyledon Mini Icons Free for Download
- Assign a variable while changing the column a little known trick
- 14 Year Old Call of Duty Hacker Hired by Microsoft
- A look on Database [SQL Azure] option of new Windows Azure portal
- SQL Server: Calculate tempdb Space using DMV
- Open Source Search Engines every developer should know about.
- Java desktop links of the week, May 30
- JTA transactions with Spring 3, Hibernate 3 and JBoss 6
- Dijkstra's Algorithm (C#)
- Hidden Information in Famous Logo.
- Alex Golesh's Windows Phone Mango Whats New Series
- Git Lesson: Be mindful of a detached head
- How to retreive all contacts from Windows Phone 7 using C# ?
- BareMetal OS
- Google Translate API shutting down.
- Terracotta's Distributed Garbage Collector
- Depression, Burn Out and Writing Code
- Servlet 3.0: ARP, to push or not?
- JavaFX 2.0 Beta Released
- Convert your unix timestamp [Online Tool] [API]
- Object-Oriented PHP: Working with Inheritance
- ORMs hidden cost
- No More Google Translate API and Many Others.
- 100 Years of Vincent Price
- The Top 10 Best Modern Literary Love Stories
- (Yet Another) Bigfoot Sighting
- Weird Home-Made Modded Cars
- Follow the Rs and the Ls
- Tupac Lives According to (Hacker-Controlled) PBS
- Human-Sized Pin Toy
- Beef Jerky Purse
- Manhattan 4:33PM
- Music Box Automata Pistols
- Laurel & Hardy's Last Film Footage
- Three Leias in the TARDIS
- #1 Chef Oven Mitt
- Five for Fighting
- How Weve Commemorated the Civil War
- Cat on a Ledge
- A Collaborative Investigation
- Straight Razor: A Short Film about the Traditional Barbershop
- Be Careful What You Say -- The Walls Have Ears
- The Straw Hat Riot
- Not #Winning: Bomb Threat Over 2 Men Reruns
- The Digital Diet
- Geeky Teens: It Gets Better
- Butchered Apron
- Gmail Hackers Used US Government Backdoor
- Duff Beer: Yes, It Does Exist!
- Super Grover Tattoo
- Parking Meters Collect Money for the Homeless
- The Moon Is Wetter than Expected
- New Zealand's Sky Blue Mushroom
- Declassified: A Look at Formerly Top Secret Aircraft
- Earth Rotating Against the Stars
- What Is This Tool Used For?
- The $100,000 Room
- Sharp Act Knife Sharpener
- The Heist: Can you crack the vault? (iPhone & iPod touch)
- The Only Way to Get Important Things Done - Tony Schwartz - Harvard Business Review
- Incompatible Browser | Facebook
- Postgresql Tips
- Your Commute Is Killing You
- Why Cities Keep Growing, Corporations And People Always Die, And Life Gets Faster | Conversation | Edge
- jtaby/VimAck - GitHub
- Unbound | books are now in your hands
- RoR Win: Getting Things Done with MongoDB Mongoid
- Samsungs lawyers demand to see the iPhone 5 and iPad 3 | This is my next...
- jQuery Plugin tagedit - Tageditor
- Discover the Patterns Of Successful Internet Startups
- Tune In, Turn On, Drop Out The Startup Genome Project Steve Blank
- Gil Scott-Herons music and struggle with crack : The New Yorker
- Taskwarrior - Overview - Taskwarrior
- Biophilia: Neural waves of brain
- JSConf2011 - Andrew Dupont - Everything is Permitted: Extending Built-ins | jsconf on blip.tv
- At the eG8, 20th century ideas clashed with the 21st century economy - O'Reilly Radar
- Some Tips For Dragon Dictation | iSource
- YouTube - World First BMX Triple Backflip - Jed Mildon May 28, 2011
- Videos Posted by Facebook Engineering: Push: Tech Talk- May 26, 2011 [HQ]
- The Architecture of Open Source Applications: LLVM
- Can We Kill Off This Myth That The Internet Is A Wild West That Needs To Be Tamed?
- The U.S. Postal Service Nears Collapse - BusinessWeek
- Stanford CS Ed Library
- The longest cell in the history of life Why Evolution Is True
- Untitled (http://mokk.me/)
- Weinergate, Day Three: Now Alleged Twitter-Hacker Speaks [Scandals]
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Spruces Up His Party Patio [New York]
- The Time Amber Rose Looked Really Bad In a Magazine [Gossip Roundup]
- PBS Finds Tupac and Biggie Alive In New Zealand [Hackers]
- Alleged 'Mistress' Speaks Out: 'Weinergate' Looks Like Hoax [Scandal]
- Man's Pizza Comes With Free Topping: A Poisonous Spider [Surprises]
- Mike Tyson Calls His Belts 'Garbage' [Video]
- Lockheed Martin Victim of Hack Attack [CyberWar]
- 'Can You Copyright a Nose Job?' Law Profs Wonder [Law]
- Japanese Company Wants to Turn Moon Into Disco Ball [Space]
- Hundreds of Rapes by Pro-Qaddafi Forces Reported [Libya]
- New Church for Single Mormons Offers Fun, Sexually Tense Times [Religion]
- Weinergate, Day Two: the Anthony Weiner Affair Theory [Scandals]
- A Drug That Could Erase Your Bad Memories [Studies]
- 'Play-Fighting' Model Falls from Hotel Window, Killing One [Awful]
- How Brad and Angelina Talk to Their Kids About Sex [Gossip Roundup]
- Did Anthony Weiner Tweet a Picture of His Weiner? [Nsfw]
- Meet America's Most Tragedy-Stricken Family [Survivors]
- Woman Arrested for Buttering Roommate [Conflicts]
- 'Mess of a Child' Bradley Manning Should Never Have Gone to Iraq [Video]
- Atlantic City Resort Unveils "Sufficiently Sexy" New Image [Business Plans]
- What College Degrees Are Really Worth [Studies]
- Blackbeard's Anchor Recovered off North Carolina [Pirates]
- Rock Burglar, Other Nicknamed Thieves Run Out of Luck [Crime]
- Dutch Government Ruins Amsterdam for Backpackers [Harsh]
- The Best Videos of the Week [Video]
- Man Threatens to Bomb TV Station over Two and a Half Men Reruns [Heroes]
- Confused Walmart Spitter Charged With Hate Crime [Crime]
- Miley Cyrus Hates Urban Outfitters, Rick Santorum [Gossip Roundup]
- Gil Scott-Heron Dead at 62 [Video]
|The Caucus: Palins Continue Roll Through...|
|Does Newts Campaign Website Now Go To Tiffanys?|
|President Obama in Joplin: "It's an...|
|Ranking Baseball's Best Ballparks|
|'Palin's Historic Bus Tour'|
|Dangerous Precedent for Press|
|Media fail: Palin's 'One Nation' familyvacation|
wall street j.
|Cheers and Jeers for IPOs in May|
|ECB Official: Greek Aid Under Study|
|Borrowing Against a 401k|
|Heart + Mind? Or Just Heart? Experiments in Aid...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|Taming the Tiger Boss|
|Salman Khan: The Messiah of Math|
|This Week In Bots: See The Latest Android...|
|Stanford's B-School Dean Weighs In On The Two...|
|Used to Treasury or the Fed conjuring up...|
|Airbnb Has Arrived: Raising Mega-Round at a $1...|
|Give Twitter credit for trying to stand up to...|
|Googles Docs Found Hosting Phishing Sites &...|
|Lady Gaga Gives FarmVille a Boost, But Can it...|
|Four short links: 30 May 2011|
|Austin Airport Finally Gets Free Wi-FiSomewhat...|
|Airbnb Has Arrived: Raising Mega-Round at a $1...|
|SeeSaw Hits the Deadpool: Couldnt Emulate Hulu...|
|Stanford's B-School Dean Weighs In On The Two...|
|Ja Rule and 50 Cent Squash Beef|
|Weird Science enjoys a pint of Guinness more in...|
|Sony Goes Viral with Dragon Tattoo Teaser [VIDEO]|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Samsung Seemingly Unconcerned Over Apple...|
|Sony and Epsilon Agree to Testify Before Congress|
|Upcoming HTC Windows Phone has 12 megapixel...|
|TWiT 303: Duck, It's Zuck!|
|Twitter hands-over users' info in libel case|
|Small Beach Town Freaked Out by Arrival of...|
|Gallup: Vets and active-duty military rate...|
|Too young to wed|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Video: Hey New York, What Song Are You...|
|Life as a Hollywood Love Child|
|5 Writing Tips for the People Who Send Me Death...|
|Marines Try Parkour|
|Love The Future, Free Ai Weiwei Poster|
|Anxiety Org Charts Through Life|
|Horse and carriage turned away from McDonald's|
|Alien Spaceship Actually Found on Google Street...|
|Letter Destination FAIL|
|Want To Buy Ellen DeGeneres' Beverly Hills...|
|Awesome Parkour Brothers|
|GIF: Wut Ur Kittehs R Doin Awn teh Interwebs|
|3-Foot "Shrimp" DiscoveredDominated...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|I see the sky move under my feet|
|A Human-Powered Helicopter Takes Flight|
|Easy Paracord Drawstring Pouch!|
|You Got The Silver?|
|Amazing Animals: Dog Breeds Quiz|
|Too Hard For Science? The Genetic Foundations...|
|Unbreakable: Who was the Zodiac killer?|
|Jeris Brainwave-Activated Light Bulb|
|10 Things to Remember About Memorial Day|
|Which Sunday show are you more excited about:...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|Latest Celebrity Gossip|
|Graphene can polarize light: Researchers...|
|This Week in the Future, May 23-27, 2011|
|Twitter Unmasks Anonymous User In Landmark...|
|Andrew Sloat: A short film about Winterhouse...|
|Taquara and Ramoscello|
|Whole Lotta Holsters|
|The Real Terrence Malick|
|Bureaucratics: Photographic World Tour of Desk...|
|Brawns Age: Cornwalls Scenic Abandoned Mines|
|Links for 2011-05-29 [del.icio.us]|
|West Seattle Residence / David Vandervort...|
|A Bailout that Worked? How the Automotive...|
|Artist Interview: Laura Berger|
|Girl of the Snow Owl Garden|
|New AXE Excite. Even angels will fall.|
|5 Quietly Powerful Strategies To Press Play On...|
|Well: The Changing Politics of Doctors|
|Finally, the Truth About Soy|
|The Changing Politics of Doctors|
|A Reader Recipe: Eat Your Colors Vegetable...|
|Bermuda's Cambridge Beaches Hotel|
|33 Under-$50 Styles We'll Be Wearing All Summer...|
|Guccis new green eyewear|
|A Female Soldier Asks: Why Join the Military?|
|Sustainable Apparel: Big Brands Clean Up Their Act|
|Mom Says Baby Storm Is Not...|
|8 Tips to Eat out for Less|
|Vaya con Dios, El Bulli|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|11 Ways to Be a<br> Perfect Date|
|Motivational Posters from the Band of Brothers|
|My Morning Jacket Blows a Circuit|
|Wm. J. Mills & Co. Navy Duffel|
|ScoreKeeper Wants You to Meet Your Favorite...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Perfect Host - Clip|
|Marvel Movie Madness! Part 9: Blade: Trinity|
|Page 2: Steven Spielberg, X-Men: First Class,...|
|Must Watch: Badass 'Girl with the Dragon...|
|Sean Kingston -- Out of Trauma Unit, Into ICU|
|'Single Ladies': Sneak peek!|
|How Brad and Angelina Talk to Their Kids About Sex|
|Open Discussion May 30, 2011|
|RIP Gil Scott-Heron|
|Sean Kingston Hospitalized After A Watercraft...|
|Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' Blasts Onto U.K. Chart|
|Live review: My Chemical Romance are goth-punks...|
the big picture
|Obama: Six days, four nations|
|Money and dreams in Australias outback|
|New York Photos of the Week: May 23-27|
|Monday, 30 May 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Sudan and Elsewhere|
|Leandro Sanchez - Nature's movements|
|Evelyns Chocolate Sauce : Lovely Package ....|
|Comic for May 30, 2011|
|Perfection is like God|