- Which cities & countries have the most reddit addicts?
- Anybody find this guy not at all douchey, and all actually wish he was your grandfather?
- TIL less than a century ago, this man, Frank Williams was considered so fat he could be part of a circus...
- Best behind-the-scenes photos from classic films.
- You are doing it wrong !
- What it's like to be a new parent.
- One of life's harshest lessons.
- My nintendo E3 prediction
- "Hi, I'm Monica" (embarassing thing that happened to me 10 years ago that still makes me cringe)
- This is what I see at 5am on the busiest street in NYC...
- Oh...I think you do
- They're still buildin' them like we used to.
- "Lets be clear: Prison is for poor people. Prison is not for rich people. Prison is for people who...
- The one thing that I hate about every E3.
- TIL that traditionally, a sailor would have an anchor tattooed on his arm to indicate that he had sailed...
- Anonymous Message to NATO
- Beer Philosophy
- Bankers and politicians have turned food into a betting game -- The result is soaring prices and starving...
- Jewish-American actor and Star Trek icon Leonard Nimoy voices his support for a Palestinian state with East...
- An apology to a person who posted an IAmA here yesterday.
- 15 minutes after hitting "shutdown"
- Jean Luc Picard...
- I run PornTube.com & 4Tube.com (among others) - AMA!!
- A telling juxtaposition.
- Who else finds pressing these strangely satisfying?
- Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI... Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief.
- Who's your favourite uncle?
- A police officer smashed this man's phone to prevent this video from going public. Count the number of...
- My Favorite Movie Theater: the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin
- Meanderings of Louie C.K.
- Can You Guess If This Was Written By A Woman Or Man?
- Cereal Killers
- Sometimes, The Bridge Needs To Be Burned
- 'That's All We Can Do'; or, Every Now and Then, Humanity Deserves a Round of Applause
- If You've Finally Grown Tired of Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean, Part 37...
- 6 - 6 - 44: Some Numbers From D-Day, 67 Years Ago Today
- Life Imitating Art Imitating Life, Vol. 634,109,281
- God Help Abraham Lincoln
- So Then Don't Be A Crappy Housewife
- WTF Does the EPA Do?
- Extremism Apparently Yields Extremist Comedy
- We Are Going To Have So Much to Answer For
- Maybe the Best Cover Version of a Song Ever?
- If Lady Gaga Were A Dog...
- There's Bad News and There's Good News (or Vice Versa)
- He's A Lot Of Things; 'Uninteresting' Isn't One Of Them
- Guess We'll Have To De-List "Jumbo Shrimp" From Our Collection of Oxymorons
- Okay, I Guess Those Pills He Took In Limitless Totally Worked
- How Many Died? How Did They Die?
- Right - And No High-Ranking Pakistanis Knew Osama Was In Their Midst
- How Is A Fact An Unfortunate Stereotype?
- Why Travel Books Matter
- Calling It For What It Is
- Wait, Why Does This Feel So Familiar?
- Is It Just Me? (Wait - Is That Eleven Words Yet? Now?)
- Don't Bother Looking Good; or, The Non-Intuitive News Story of the Week
- Top 10 All-Time Pink Floyd Songs
- How computer hackers do what they do ... and why
- Awesome Parenting! [pic]
- Germany officially the world's least funny country
- RSA finally comes clean: SecurID is compromised
- iTunes hack widespread, and Apple appears to know about it
- In A Quantum First, Light Is Created From A Vacuum
- More than 9 in 10 Americans believe in God
- Chile's Volcano Eruption Looks Like Hell on Earth
- What Rotten Tomatoes data tell us about the best, worst, and most bizarre Hollywood trajectories.
- Proven: Sharks Like Listening to AC/DC
- The Anatomy of a BitTorrent Piracy Settlement
- Headline of the year!
- Dirty Truth: Humans Eat Dirt to Shield the Stomach
- Why Do You Pirate? A Database of Reasons
- E. coli outbreak in Europe - The Big Picture
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Happy To See People On Internet Would Still Hit That
- One in four US hackers 'is an FBI informer'
- Woman Stalking Man for 3 years Honored by Police For being The Worst. Neighbor. Ever.
- Kinect Hack Uses iPhone and iPad to Play Dodgeball
- Oxford University puts an end to Half-Naked Half Hour
- All of Apple's New iCloud, iPhone and Mac Stuff
- Chile's Volcano Erupts: Crazy Skies (PICS)
- This Mass Effect 3 E3 2011 Gameplay Trailer Will Blow You Away
- Chile's Puyehue Volcano Erupts [PICS]
- Meanwhile, in Japan...
- New Moms Sell Excess Breast Milk for Cash on Internet
- Apple's iMessage Is Like BBM for iOS
- State TV: 120 security forces killed in northern Syria
- E3 2011: Microsoft Announces Fable: The Journey for Kinect
- Halo 4 for the Xbox 360 Confirmed (Trailer)
- Redstate.com's Erick Erickson Disavows Pay-For-Endorsement Ad
- Democratic Congressman Retiring
- Will Fox News Viewers Flock to Glenn Beck's Online Network?
- White House Taking 'Seriously' Al Qaeda's Eying Of Gun Show Loophole
- Obama Greets German Chancellor On White House South Lawn
- Daytime Airstrikes Pound Gaddafi Compound
- Woman Involved In Anthony Weiner Scandal Speaks Out
- WATCH: Maddow Grades How Creepy Weiner Scandal Is
- China Acid Spill Knocks Out Water Supply To Half Million People
- Andrew Breitbart: X-Rated Weiner Photo In My Possession
- If Flood Fixes Fail, Iowa Town Could Be Left Under 8 Feet Of Water
- Tim Pawlenty: Obama 'A Champion Practitioner Of Class Warfare'
- Iran Sends Submarines To Red Sea In Show Of Naval Strength
- Jon Stewart: Weiner Scandal Has Become Sad
- The War No One Wants
- Blacks Hurt Most By Disappearing Government Jobs
- WATCH: Howard Fineman Discusses Mitt Romney's Presidential Campaign
- Arizona Wildfires Force Evacuation Of Another Town
- For Evangelicals, Bachmann 'Speaks Our Code'
- OUT THE DOOR
- Rick Santorum: My Campaign Will Go On Despite Miley Cyrus Criticism
- Foreclosure Fraud Price Tag May Be Four Times Higher Than Banks' Initial Proposal
- Top Obama Economic Adviser To Resign
- Retail Mortgage Business Too Troublesome For Goldman
- NFL Owners Ask Federal Court To Dismiss Players' Antitrust Lawsuit
- Weiner's Survival Chances Deemed Slim By Insiders, Experts
- Fact Checking Sarah Palin's Twist On Paul Revere
- Jon Huntsman Wins Over Student Supporters Of Mitch Daniels
- Louisiana Republican Aims To Overturn Roe v. Wade
- Senior U.S. General: Afghan Troops Not Ready To Take Over
- C. P. Stacey on relations between US and Canada
- Pepsi what?!?!
- The biggest thing since sliced bread
- Hub Spoke Zarathustra
- Where's the drop?
- Hollywood Career-o-Matic
- Unit 731 - A Lesser Known Piece of WW2 History
- Makes Part One Look Like "My Little Pony"
- Is Syria approaching meltdown.
- A different type of planking
- Auf Wiedersehen, Hipster Hitler
- Are psychoactive drugs fueling an epidemic of mental illness?
- Drama explained, via Vonnegut
- Amusing the Amazing
- I won't stay in a world without gloves. . .
- Internet Archive: One copy of every book ever published, in shipping containers
- Doggelgnger: Human-Canine Matching Software
- The oldest scientific experiments still running...
- Clearly, it's not a rock...
- Land of the Midnight Sun
- PRESENTED BY 40 SPECIALLY TRAINED ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS, 6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS, 142 MEXICAN WHOOPING...
- Therapy With Translucent Pink Orbs That Do Nothing
- and the tide was way out
- "She texted. We kicked her out."
- Maine Woods National Park
- The Total-Corporate State May Have Arrived
- Why Can't More Poor People Escape Poverty?
- HTC Sensation 4G Launching June 12th at Walmart, June 15th at T-Mobile and related posts
- T-Mobile To Launch HTC Sensation 4G On June 15 and related posts
- Lady Gagas Born this Way Album Sales Top One Million, Beat Taylor Swifts Speak Now and related posts
- Lady Gaga Sold 1.11 Million Copies The First Week and related posts
- Lady Gaga Sells 1.1 Million Copies of 'Born This Way' and related posts
- Eric Schmidt on Googles social stumbles: I screwed up and related posts
- Twitter Photo-Sharing Coming To iOS 5 and related posts
- Is Patrick Dempsey leaving Grey's Anatomy? Don't go, McDreamy! and related posts
- WHO Assessment Cellphones Use at Possibly Carcinogenic and related posts
- Sean Kingston To Make Full Recovery and related posts
- Some Evening Cakes: Meet The Beautiful Girl Who Was Riding On The Back Of Sean Kingstons Jet Ski and...
- Snow Leopard Security Update 2011-03 Mac Defender Malware Threat, Apple Announced and related posts
- Milan Lucic Getting Special Opportunity to Play His First Stanley Cup Final in Hometown of Vancouver and...
- 2011 NBA Finals Open Thread and related posts
- 2011 NBA Finals Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami HeatThis is Not LeBron Vs. Dirk and related posts
- Final Score: Pirates 5 Mets 1 and related posts
- Sprint asks FCC to block AT&T and T-Mobile deal on anti-competitive grounds and related posts
- Sprint Formally Files Their Opposition To AT&T/T-Mobile Deal With FCC and related posts
- Sprint Formally Asks FCC to Block AT&T/T-Mo Merger and related posts
- LRG Apparel Designer Jonas Bevacqua Found Dead and related posts
- RIP Jonas Bevacqua (LRG Founder) and related posts
- RIP Jonas Bevacqua, Co-Founder Of LRG Dead At 34 and related posts
- Looks Like Rep. Anthony Weiner Has a Habit of Flirting with Schoolgirls on Twitter and related posts
- Atlanta Loses Another Hockey Team and related posts
- Atlanta Thrashers Relocate To Winnipeg; What's Going On With Hockey Operations? and related posts
- Sarah Palin's Bus Tour Is All Like, America America America! and related posts
- Syrian President Issues Amnesty and related posts
- Pakistani journalist Saleem Shahzad found dead and related posts
- Pakistani journalist Saleem Shahzad killed and related posts
- Syed Saleem Shahzad Is Dead and related posts
- GM CEO concerned about economy, deficit - Newsday (subscription)
- AP-US--US-Yemen, US - Newsday (subscription)
- Will Anthony Weiner be able to keep his seat? - CBS News
- Gadhafi daughter files 'assassination' lawsuits - Newsday (subscription)
- Bruins claw their way back into Finals - Taipei Times
- Mitt Romney on gay marriage, Mormonism and whether they intersect to form his ... - CNN (blog)
- Paul Revere and Sarah Palin inspire poetry (Submit your poem) - Washington Post (blog)
- Texas woman in Anthony Weiner scandal saw 'risky' behavior - Los Angeles Times
- Libya's Gaddafi vows to fight to the death - Reuters
- Tuesday's intriguing people - CNN (blog)
- US congressman admits to lewd photo - ABC Online
- Bruins' Horton to miss rest of playoffs with severe concussion - The Province
- iCloud: Revolution or the next MobileMe? - CNN International
- AP sources: Yemen leader hurt worse than thought - MiamiHerald.com
- Apple duplicates many RIM services - Montreal Gazette
- Cell phone use is way up. So why are brain cancer rates down? - Fortune
- Bruins' Horton to miss rest of Stanley Cup - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Saleh hurt worse than thought? - msnbc.com
- A Steward of Your Constituents' Interests - The Atlantic
- Battles rage in al-Qaida-held Yemen town, 45 dead - Jerusalem Post
- 'Government Motors' CEO Wants Higher Gas Taxes - Fox News
- Apple's iOS 5 and iCloud no threat to Android - Computerworld (blog)
- 5 answers the Bruins provided in Game 3 - Toronto Star
- NATO Conducts Daytime Raids on Tripoli to Pressure Qaddafi - BusinessWeek
- Looking to the re-elect - Politico (blog)
- Korea still on ground as Apple launches iCloud - JoongAng Daily
- Battles rage in al Qaeda-held Yemen town, 45 dead - Khaleej Times
- Katie Couric: My New Show Will Be Like Oprah - Us Magazine
- Radar: Alleged Sexting Partner Says Weiner Called Her On Congressional Phone - Fox News (blog)
- Bruins' Horton won't play again in Stanley Cup final - Globe and Mail
- Another One Bites The Dust:Obama Aide Goolsbee Resigns
- E3 2011: EA unveils strong games roster
- White House Taking 'Seriously' Al Qaeda's Eying Of America's Gun Show Loophole
- Short History of Israeli Right Wing Terrorism
- Out of touch: Obama no longer receives daily economic briefings
- CARE -- Speak out! Be a voice against violence:
- Jackpot for house clearer as judge rules he can keep rare tapestries worth 2 million he found hidden in...
- Americans rated most hilarious in global poll
- So what do you want for Christmas? It may only be June but Tesco has already unveiled its top ten must-have...
- House Republicans Look To Privatize Social Security
- White House Touts Auto Bailout Losses As Big Success - Investors.com
- Under Yellowstone Supervolcano
- Autos Insider | GM chief pushing for higher gas taxes | The Detroit News
- Pawlenty Economic Platform Includes Massive Tax Giveaways To The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress
- History proves Sarah Palin is a moron
- After Prison, a Bill to Be Paid
- On-base abortion option sought for rape victims - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times
- Yo-yo dieting better than staying obese - Health - Diet and nutrition - msnbc.com
- Toddler, 2, dies months after being returned to natural parents from foster care
- Watching the Murder of an Innocent Man
- Obama: US Has Accomplished 'Big Chunk' Of Afghanistan Mission
- 'Violence breaks out in refugee camp in Syria, 14 killed'
- Historians: Stupid Palin Got Revere Story Wrong
- Conservative Site Creepily "Channels" Piper Palin
- Save California: Harvey Milk Day Releasing A "Tsunami Of Perversity" In Order To Make Kids Gay
- 12 Ideas for Overcoming the Pressure to be Super Productive
- Rachel Maddow Ranks Political Sex Scandals- Weiner Judged Not As Bad As Others Because He Is Not A 'Family...
- Sheriff's deputy shot dead, wife goes into labor
- Young Blacks Think Career World is Racism Free
- Cash-poor states looking to tax the Internet
- The Lede: Syrian-American Blogger Detained
- Well: Answers About Feeding Dogs and Cats
- NATO Warplanes Pound Tripoli in Daylight Attack
- At War: Coins and Thanks: Gates Bids Farewell to the Troops
- City Room: Woman Describes Flirtation Before Weiner Sent Photo
- Yemens President Was Severely Burned in Attack
- Residents Told to Flee as Arizona Fire Spreads
- DealBook: HSBC Settles Madoff Claims for $62.5 Million
- Scientist at Work: Spring Is Early in the Arctic
- Bits: Impact of iCloud on File-Sharing Services
- 2 Saudi Guards Killed at Yemen Border
- Books of The Times: Freewheeling Essays, to Be Consumed With a Cocktail
- Libyan Who Claimed Rape in Romania
- City Room: Street Pianos Returning
- Economix: Health-Care Costs and the Tax Burden
- Lens: Home From Afghanistan to New Battles
- Democrats Shy From Weiner as G.O.P. Seizes on Scandal
- Charter Schools Tied to Turkey Grow in Texas
- After Strauss-Kahns Arrest, Frenchwomen Speak Out
- In State Parks, the Sharpest Ax Is the Budgets
- Advertising: Online, Beck Will Impose a Fee Model
- Brain Calisthenics for Abstract Ideas
- Immigration Program Is Rejected by Third State
- The TV Watch: A New Anchor Steps In, Skipping Frills and Drama
- Housekeeper Will Testify on Sex Assault, Lawyer Says
- A Family of Painters Is Having Its Moment
- Bruins 8, Canucks 1: Bruins Answer Hit With Goal After Goal
- Military Seeks to Make Case Against Too-Hasty Reduction of Troops in Afghanistan
- DealBook: The Fine Print of Goldman's Subprime Bet
- Bruins 8, Canucks 1: Bruins Rally After Horton's Injury to Beat Canucks
- Looking for a Great Summer Read?
- Phineas and Ferb TV Movie to Debut in August, Promo Tour Announced!
- Watch: Inside a Truck, Blown to Hell in Afghanistan
- Liveblog: Nintendo Unveils New Console and Controller at E3
- Looxcie 2 Personal Camcorder May Add iCloud Support
- This New Unimog Looks Like A Poison Frog
- Cardboard Bike Helmet Better than Plastic
- New Fossils Push Homo erectus Origins Back to Asia
- Creating an Heirloom Toy for Your Kids, Part 3
- Merc Firm: Who Is This 'Erik Prince' You Speak of?
- RSA Agrees to Replace Security Tokens After Admitting Compromise
- Jobs to PC: 'You're Busted!' & Other Notes From The OS Wars
- It's 2011 -- Where's My Flying Car? Oh, There It Is...
- Camera Lens Cap Holder Finally Gets It Right
- Dinosaurs Walking at Boston's Museum of Science
- Verizon Ban on 4G Tethering Apps Violates Openness Rule: Complaint
- Electric MotoCzysz E1pc Is Epic
- YA (Young Adult) Fiction Too Dark? I Think Not
- How RunKeeper Could Become the Facebook of Fitness
- Hands-On: Beginning My Star Wars: Old Republic Adventure
- Compact Prosumer Cam Travels Well, Shoot Sharp
- What Will iOS 5 Bring for Photographers?
- Geekly Reader: Time for Kids Big Book of How
- Quietly Geeky for Father's Day -- A Binary Number Watch
- James Hance Resurrects Firefly in Our Imagination
- Joe Name It Is a Pocket-Sized Trivia Blast
- Review: The Just Bento Cookbook: Everyday Lunches to Go
- He's a Pinball Wizard, Dude
- Giveaway: Win Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series
- June 7, 1975: Before Digital, Before VHS ... There Was Betamax
- Could Apple Kill Off Mac OS X?
- Advocacy Group Files FCC Complaint Over Verizon Tethering Ban
- Man Creates Open Source Flashlight
- Foxconn International Removed From Hang Seng Index
- Patented Gestures Detailed
- iOS 5 Jailbroken
- RSA Admits SecurID Tokens Have Been Compromised
- Siemens SCADA Flaws To Be Disclosed At Black Hat
- Russian President: Time To Reform Copyright
- GPL'd Driver and Linux Support For New H.264 Capture Card
- New Tool Shows Would-Be Emailers If You're Swamped
- Has iTunes Been Hacked?
- Schema.org — Google, Microsoft and Yahoo! Agree On Markup Vocabulary
- Ask Slashdot: Best Adventure Game To Start With?
- How To Succeed In IT Without Really Trying
- Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 Launch Dates Announced
- MIT Develops Fast Charging Liquid Flow Batteries
- 25% of US Hackers Are FBI/CIA Informers
- Daily Sony Hacking Occurs On Schedule
- Chinese Paper Warns Google May Pay Price For Hacking Claims
- Microsoft Announces Halo 4, TV For Xbox Live, Kinect Star Wars
- Apple WWDC: iOS 5, Lion, iCloud
- New Projects Use Phone Data To Track Big Cities' Mass Transit Use
- X-Men: First Class
- Two Elements Added To Periodic Table
- Why There's No Nobel Prize In Computing
- Bitcoin Used For the Narcotics Trade
- How To Write Like Mark Zuckerberg
- Usenet With a 30 Year Lag
- Palin Fans Deface Paul Revere Wikipedia Page
- Dog has Husky head, Corgi body
- Science fiction writing contest: "The robot felt..."
- Movie theater turns angry phone message into funny PSA
- Now in the public domain:
- I'm going to be sad when this is no longer a sign of dorkery
- Path of Massachusetts tornado from space
- Anti-gay therapy cited as potential cause of man's suicide
- Macedonia erupts after young man beaten to death by special police in public square
- Ramen Music: indie music zine that pays indie artists
- Heat wave buckles highways in Minneapolis
- A farewell to Leon Botha from Die Antwoord's Ninja and Yo-Landi
- Ticketed for being childless and eating doughnuts in a playground
- Internet Archive becomes archive of physical books, too
- 3D printing in quality assurance for complex supply chains
- Careers in PLASTICS, 1947
- Using clickfraud on Google ads to amass shares of Google
- Comparative analysis of leaked Sony and Gawker passwords
- Robopocalypse: rigorous, terrifying novel about a robotic campaign to exterminate humanity
- Figure Drawing For All It's Worth: prized instructional art book by Andrew Loomis back in print
- TOM THE DANCING BUG: Sarah "Wadsworth" Palin recites "Paul Revere's Ride"
- The "1-10-100 Principle" for experimenters
- Talk-o-Meter shows how much each person in a conversation talks
- Nathan Myhrvold's bible of molecular gastronomy
- In memoriam: Leon Botha, South African artist, DJ, and wonderful human being.
- Artists build house where it rains inside
- 1950s AT&T film: How to dial your phone
- China's Politburo warns Google not to be "political"
- HOWTO make tame lightning and possibly kill yourself
- Guerrilla camper re-opens shuttered Michigan public campsite
- Itty bitty 3D printer
- All but one of Australia's "X-files" have been, um, "lost". How convenient
- Can the US do it again?
- Capturing the fog of war better than ever before. Exhibit A: Modern Warfare 3. Exhibit B: Battlefield 3....
- Many American rivers are becoming contaminated with algae because A: Industrial pollution? B: Farm runoff?...
- Japan's Kyoto Seika University is launching its first doctoral program in manga studies. Possible hentai...
- Photoshop this spelling bee blunder
- UK retailer Tesco reveals top ten...Christmas toys?
- Russia's former richest man wants to be paroled, but court says his lawyers have failed to prove he's in...
- The adorable and bouncy new Eurosport sensation: bunny rabbit dressage
- Misquotes on the internet are just the price we pay for freedom. As Harriett Tubman said, "When the...
- Man falls asleep in IHOP. Man gets arrested. Man begs police to get dog out of car. Police ignore man....
- Karate instructor in trouble for teaching his female students the "Monkey fondles the peach" move
- 54-year-old Spanish woman patents easy-on condom "for the blind and nervous" after her civil...
- Barclays opens its first 24-hour, self serve bank
- Police in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and DC declare this summer to be open season on aggressive...
- Iran sends subs into the Red Sea to protect its 14th Fleet, which is all of two ships. That's not even...
- The US has $61.6 trillion in unfunded obligations, or about $534,000 per household. And doesn't include...
- Virginia prison inmate mangles self attempting to perform his own sex-change, then sues the state because...
- Cops arrest church choir director after he gets teen to go past the refrain
- Yes, it's a slideshow. A delicious, creamy slideshow wrapped in cookies
- Crikey: Australian breakthrough on recovering old fingerprints could aid unsolved cases
- If you find a bear lounging in your backyard hot tub, you might be a Floridian. "I should have yelled...
- A captive elephant trained to water-ski and play the harmonica for crowds died at the age of 59, although...
- Photoshop this guy snoozing in suds
- Jennifer Hudson writing weight-loss memoir - USA Today
- Letter shows Hitler's evil intent - even in 1919 - Sydney Morning Herald
- E. coli culprit: 'We may never know' - msnbc.com
- Weiner Faces a Cool Reception From Democrats - ABC News
- Sources: Yemen leader hurt worse than thought - CBS News
- Rep. Weiner Admits to Sending Lewd Twitter Photo, Acknowledges Other Explicit Conversations - FOX News
- AP sources: Yemen leader hurt worse than thought - AP - msnbc.com
- Manga Fans Can Collect Something New: a Doctorate - ABC News
- Dr. Dre settles lawsuit over 'Chronic' sales - KABC
- Rate of German E.coli cases slows, tests inconclusive - YAHOO!
- Did Steve Jobs just kill the PC? (Spoiler alert: No) - CBS News
- Blogger says he has X-rated photo involving Weiner - YAHOO!
- DuPont Chair & CEO: Delivering Innovative Solutions and Long-term Growth - Yahoo Finance
- NY police resume beach search in homicide probe - AP - msnbc.com
- Temple-Inland adopts poison pill to stop takeover - AP - msnbc.com
- Oil slips below $98 ahead of OPEC meeting - AP - msnbc.com
- Rare daytime NATO airstrikes hit Libyan capital - Forbes
- Factbox: Facts about Europe's E.coli outbreak - msnbc.com
- Yemen says govt troops kill 30 Islamic militants - Associated Press
- IOC deliberates on 3 bids for US TV rights - Associated Press
- Obama greets Merkel on South Lawn of White House - AP - msnbc.com
- Nokia Under Siege in Global Mobile Phone Markets - New York Times
- Time running out to solve E. coli mystery - msnbc.com
- Apple's cloud music could finally make piracy pay - msnbc.com
- Battles rage in al Qaeda-held Yemen town, 25 dead - YAHOO!
- What's the Real Story of Paul Revere's Midnight Ride? - YAHOO!
- 'We're numb': Wildfire forces evacuation of another Ariz. town - msnbc.com
- Greg Schiano eager to find success again - ESPN.com
- Libya, economy on agenda as Obama welcomes Merkel for official visit - Los Angeles Times
- Philippines freezes $23M tied to massacre suspects - Associated Press
- Jacko's 'Thriller' Jacket On Market
- WATCH: Annoying Movie Texer Gets Proper Punishment
- ANTHONY WEINER: YOU'RE NOT ALONE
- Woman Shows Up Drunk For Her DUI Hearing
- Family-Planning Zookeepers Outsmart Giraffe That Wouldn't Take Birth Control
- WATCH: Footage Of Queenie The Water-Skiing Elephant (1952-2011)
- Sea Turtle Undergoes Michael Jackson Treatment, Sleeps In Hyperbaric Chamber
- 'Breastaurant' Trend Shows No Sign Of Stopping
- 6 Tricks That Let You Control Animals Like The Beast Master
- He's A Mermaid, A Pirate, A Leprechaun ... And The Father Of A Humiliated Teenager
- PHOTOS: Angry Bunnies Protest Opening Of London's Playboy Club
- Skydivers Bail Early Out Of Crippled Cessna Over Quebec
- 10 Members Of The Celebrity Psychic Friends Network
- WATCH: German Waiters, Chefs Race To Be Fastest In Town
- LOUIS FERRANTE: PHOTOS: 10 Best Mafia Lessons For Success In Business
- You Don't Know What Bad Is Until You Listen To The Shaggs
- Man Cited After Paying Bill With 2,500 Pennies
- Karen Butler, Oregon Woman, Develops Foreign Accent After Surgery
- German Girl Forgets To Set Facebook Party As Private, Greets 1500 Uninvited Guests
- What I Learned On The Internet: British Cupcakes Thwart Terrorists
- Fat Cats For Sale At Shelter Where Volunteers Help With Weight Loss
- Watch: Do Great White Sharks Like AC/DC?
- Floating Into History: NM Boy, 9, Becomes Youngest To Fly Balloon Solo
- PHOTOS: Art By The Late Dr. Jack Kevorkian
- Bears Busted In Ore., Wash. As Students Look On
- Gay Softball League Limit On Straight Players OK'd
- BANT BREEN: The Siesta Phone Call
- WATCH: Saggy Pants Banned From City's Buses
- 'You Will Stay Here Until You Give Birth' - Pro-Life Horror Film
- Homemade Rocket Launched Over Baltic Sea
- Your Horoscopes - Week Of June 5, 2011
- American Voices: Scientists Trap Antimatter For Record Time
- Poll: 81% Of Office Workers Would Rather Stay Late Than Ride Elevator With Richard
- [video] Today Now!: Save Money By Taking A Vacation Entirely In Your Mind
- [audio] Circus Runaway Not Looking Forward To Hometown Show
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Happy To See People On Internet Would Still Hit That
- American Voices: Food Pyramid Scrapped
- NHL Fines Ozzie Guillen Just To See If He'll Pay
- Yellowstone National Park Concerned About Competing 'Yello-Stone Natural Park' Built Right Across Street
- [audio] Bird Has Big Plans For New Cage
- Area Freak Hides In Cave
- Native Americans Ask Very Nicely for Country Back
- Corporate Merger Results in Global Headshop Conglomerate
- Sports: Stanley Cup Finals vs. NBA Finals
- Editors Of '401 Best Soups' Cookbook Still Fighting
- Church Cancelled Due to Lack of God
- Nation's Women Throwing Themselves At New No. 1 Ranked Golfer Luke Donald
- Pool Noodle Has Another Season In Her
- Point Of Story Apparently That Man Ate At Restaurant
- Fire Consumes Big Happy Farm Where Families Send Sick Dogs To Run Free And Play
- Justin Upton Accidentally Takes Lead Off First Base In Wrong Direction
- Man Dies All By Himself
- Magazine: Polish Selena: Fresh Out Of Rehab And High On Life
- Statshot: What Are We Yelling At Our Children's Graduation?
- Sportsgraphic: A History Of Ohio State's Rules Violations
- NCAA Lacrosse National Championship Goes Off Without A Hitch
- American Voices: Weiner Can't Say Photo Isnt Of Him
- Gruesome Home Plate Collision Reawakens Nations Love Affair With Baseball
- Educated Bigot That Much More Terrifying
- [audio] Compliment Goes Horribly Awry
- Brew an Emergency Cup of Coffee With Just Two Paper Cups and a Filter [MacGyver Tip]
- Create a More Focused Resume to Increase Its Chances of Being Read [Job Search]
- Your Body and the Stuff You Put In It [Companion Piece]
- What Sugar Actually Does to Your Brain and Body [Explainer]
- iTunes 10.3 Now Available with Added Cloud Features [Updates]
- Pulse News Reader Now Saves Stories for Reading Later, Integrates with Other Bookmarking Services [Downloads]
- Add Web Site Bookmarks to Your iPhone's Homescreen [Video]
- Picturen Lite Is a Quick, Efficient Image Gallery Replacement for Android [Downloads]
- Fiesta Creates Group Email Lists in Three Steps Flat [Email]
- Bad Shortcut Killer Sniffs Out Dead Shorcuts in Your Start Menu [Download Of The Day]
- The Most Basic Personal Finance Truth [Money]
- Turn a Stack of Magazines into a Chair Using Belts and a Cushion [Clever Uses]
- Get Desktop Notifications for RSS Alerts with a Simple Chrome Extension [Downloads]
- The Wall Mirrored Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Laptop Stats, Mono Earbuds, and Google Calendar Navigation [From The Tips Box]
- Remains of the Day: The Apps Threatened by Apple's Upgrades [For What It's Worth]
- Ask Lifehacker Live: Whitson is In [Update: Done] [Ask Lifehacker Live]
- Turn a Ballpoint Pen into a Handy Solder Dispenser [DIY]
- LED Windlight Powered By Nature's Sneezes [Stuff We Like]
- How to Get the Best Features of iCloud Right Now [Video]
- Get Better Deals Online by Breaking the Seller's Confidence [Dark Side]
- MyStream Lets You Share Your iPhone's Music Without Sharing Headphones [App Of The Day]
- The best way to lose weight is to lie to yourself [Psychology]
- How to Get the Best Features of iOS 5 Right Now [Ios]
- How to Get the Best Features of Mac OS X Lion Right Now [Mac OS X]
- Ask and Answer Questions in Today's Help Yourself Thread [Help Yourself]
- iOS 5: The Top 10 New Features [Wwdc2011]
- Keep Your Daily Routine in Check with a Circular Schedule [Productivity]
- What's Brand New in OS X Lion [Video]
- The Best Twitter Client for Mac [App Directory]
- Top 10 Git Tutorials for Beginners
- How to get a Programming Interview
- Non-blocking (NIO) Server Push and Servlet 3
- Good Web content examples and what makes them work
- IPv6 is here!
- Google BigTable, MapReduce, MegaStore vs. Hadoop, MongoDB
- jQuery timeago in Java with RAP
- Java desktop links of the week, June 6
- Building a software assembly line with the TeamCity Continuous Integration Server for .NET and Visual...
- Google Publishes C++, Go, Java and Scala Performance Benchmarks
- Giveaway 5 Copies of Eptonic Premium WordPress Theme
- Programming and politics: The Concurrency Myth
- PostgreSQL 9.1 Trigrams teaching LIKE and ILIKE new tricks - Postgres OnLine Journal
- Data Validation in Silverlight using Data Annotations and Data Form
- Task Parallel Library for Windows Phone 7
- Simple jQuery/CSS3 Modal Box
- Why is the facebook API so crappy?
- Google Translate API rescued - but at a price!
- ROI of User Experience
- Isaac Asimov's letter to the future patrons of a new library
- Simple HTML5 Template
- JBoss AS7 is coming!
- Software Development is not Just Coding
- Waving Goodbye
- Practical PHP Testing Patterns: Generated Value
- How *NOT* to win the hearts of developers, part 1
- Agile Methodologies
- Learning Kanban with getKanban
- Bank of America Foreclosed On
- Flash Mob Rejoices Over A Recycler
- France Bans Mention of Facebook and Twitter
- Light Created in Vacuum
- Deities from Inuit Mythology
- Anatomy of a Hard Drive
- Shape-Shifting Cuttlefish Can Mimic Pictures
- A Train Trip Through Bolivia
- Walk Inside a Rainbow
- Mustache Baking Mold
- Cockers Arithmetick
- Campire Made of Bratwurst
- The View From Inside A Hula Hoop
- Going for a Drive
- The Cost of Being on 'American Idol'
- Erupting Volcano Surrounded by Lightning
- She Texted in a Movie Theater
- Companion Cube in the Back of a Jurassic Park Jeep Has Me Confused
- Pipe Organ ATM
- In a Single Line: Stormtroopers at Breakfast
- Lawn Mower Beer Train
- Shady UK Oil Director Dresses in Drag to Avoid Media
- High-End Caravan Hotel
- Prague Zoo's Stinky Souvenirs
- Mars Camping Tent
- 4D Art Show
- Crazy Headphone Designs
- Parachute Wedding Dress
- New Spacesuits Could Have In-Helmet Display
- Space Station Found on Mars
- Human Hyper Evolution
- A New Hope Cross-stitch
- Guess the Substance
- TV-B-Gone Jacket
- What Safaris Reading List means for Instapaper
- Apple - Apple Events - Apple Special Event June 2011
- Hugo Rodger-Brown - Web Clippings: What agile means to me
- Rethrick Construction
- Top 10 Git Tutorials for Beginners
- 10 useful .htaccess snippets to have in your toolbox | CatsWhoCode.com
- Troy Hunt: A brief Sony password analysis
- Installing Markdown as an OS X Services Menu Item Using Automator | Gothick.org.uk
- Introducing appointment slots in Google Calendar - Official Gmail Blog
- 20 Free Top Shelf UI Kits for Web Designers - Noupe Design Blog
- Apple - iCloud - The new way to store and access your content.
- Google +1 Button Performance Review
- Harvard dropouts from the class of 1969 | Harvard Magazine Jul-Aug 2010
- Information about the MobileMe transition
- Apple - OS X Lion - Over 250 new features. Read about all of them.
- She texted. We kicked her out. : Blog : Austin : Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- OneMoreThing.nl coverage WWDC keynote on USTREAM: One More Thing is the largest online Apple community in...
- RSA finally comes clean: SecurID is compromised
- Dieter Rams: Apple has achieved something I never did - Telegraph
- LWN.net Weekly Edition for April 28, 2011 [LWN.net]
- Apple - iOS 5 - See the top new features in action.
- Which Apps Are Threatened by Apple's Upgrades? - NYTimes.com
- Poor Yorick Entertainment
- Machine Learning: What are some introductory resources for learning about large scale machine learning? -...
- Reverse Engineering Mac Defender ...
- WWDC 2011 liveblog: Steve Jobs talks iOS 5, OS X Lion, iCloud and more! -- Engadget
- GridCalc - Grid calculator and generator | Problem AB
- CNN Talking Head Erick Erickson Will Endorse You, For Money [Corruption]
- All the Crazy Outfits from the CFDA Awards [Snapshots]
- Margaret Thatcher Shall Not Hold Court for Sarah Palin [Ouch]
- Ice-T and Coco Reveal Secrets of 'Sex Circus of a Love Life' [Gossip Roundup]
- Which Celeb Is an Awful Talk Show Guest? [Blind Items]
- Anthony Weiner Told Porn Star to Lie About Dirty Messages [Weinergate]
- Scholarship Kids Finally Learning Some Manners [College]
- How Much Would You Pay to Watch Glenn Beck? [Media]
- Unauthorized Use of a Dictator's Toilet Can Be Dangerous [Briefly]
- Torture Porn Sequel Declared Too Gross for Britain [Movies]
- Alaska's Worst Person Bike Jacks a 7-Year-Old Girl [Awful]
- Set of Palin Emails Only $726 [Polidicks]
- Medallions Protect Man From Gunshot Death [Weird]
- Blogger Kidnapped by Armed Men in Syria [Crime]
- Bill O'Reilly Says Weinergate Makes U.S. 'Look Bad' [Video]
- World's Wooliest Sheep, Shrek, Dies at 16 [Rip]
- Watch Anderson Cooper's Paris Hilton Smackdown [Video]
- Convicted Bombing Plotter Tried to Turn Girlfriend in to FBI for Reward [Crime]
- Stephen Colbert Tries to Validate Sarah Palin's Version of Paul Revere's Midnight Ride [Video]
- Obama Economic Adviser Steps Down [Goodbyes]
- Jon Stewart on Weiner's Confession: 'It's Killing Me' [Video]
- Aryan Brotherhood Gang Leader Found Mysteriously Dead [Crime]
- Movie Theater Turns Customer's Angry Voicemail Into Anti-Texting PSA [Video]
- Eliot Spitzer on Weiner's Confession: 'I've Been There' [Video]
- Newest Online Girlfriend Claims Weiner Called Her from Gov't Phone [Weinergate]
- Newest Girlfriend Claims Weiner Called Her from Gov't Phone [Weinergate]
- The D.I.Y. 'Tanks' of Mexican Drug Cartels [Video]
- Juror: 'No Doubt' Police Officer Raped Drunk Woman [Rape Cops]
- Anthony Weiner Cyber Girlfriend Reenacts Sexy Chats [Video]
- Comment of the Day: What's the Deal With Dick? [We Read You]
|City Room: Woman Describes Flirtation Before...|
|Party of David Vitter & Larry Craig &...|
|Fact Checking the Fact Checker|
|The 10-Word Question That Could Cost Obama the...|
|Free Market Principles|
|Redistricting Wars Begin in Illinois|
|Cantor tells House Republicans he's...|
|TNR Film Classics: Falstaff (1967)|
wall street j.
|NYSE, Deutsche Brse Plan Deal Dividend|
|Bank Estimates Cut; 'Buy' Ratings Survive|
|Budget 2011 Redux|
|Why Does the South Still Commemorate the Civil...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How to Tell The Boss His Fly Is Down|
|Stephen Elop's Nokia Adventure|
|Groupon Founders Reinvent The Pawnshop|
|Today's Bad Jobs News That Nobody Is Talking About|
|Cablevision ([[CVC]] +5.4%) outpacing its...|
|Exclusive: Microsofties Debut Local Q&A Site...|
|Glenn Beck to Charge Fee for Online Show (Brian...|
|RIM Acquires Social Gaming Company Scoreloop|
|RIM Scoops Up Social Game Company Scoreloop|
|How can we visualize the big players in the Web...|
|How Does Groupon Define Subscriber? And Why Its...|
|Chrome 12 Released With 3D CSS|
|PC Free Setup in iOS 5|
|THE GOOGLE INVESTOR: PC Shipments Slashed, More...|
|Whole Foods admits their organic food isnt so...|
|World IPv6 Day looms: what might break (and how...|
|Online Marketplaces Move to Location-Based Apps|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Still Planning to Include Nuance/Siri...|
|iCloud May Not Be a Threat to File-Sharing...|
|AT&T to provide 3G for PlayStation Vita|
|All About Android 11: Keyboards And Clouds|
|Lawyers target Twitter again over...|
|We Live In Torrid Times|
|WaPo fact checker: Obamas auto-bailout speech...|
|Craiggers dot com|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Far-Reaching Faith: Poll Shows 9 out of 10...|
|6 Glitches That Accidentally Invented Modern...|
|Fence Climbing Dog|
|Digital Life: Today & Tomorrow, 15 Internet...|
|Flowchart: How Should You Greet That Person in...|
|Korea's Got Talent and tear-jerking stories|
|D-Day: The monuments of the Normandy landings|
|Poorly Dressed: This Beard Brought To You By...|
|New Melanie C.!|
|Rollerblade Faceplant On Slide|
|Photos: "Glam Rock" Lizard Among New...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Ancient Greek Knew Geology Thousands of Years...|
|The 12 Worst Insect Invaders|
|Laptop to Desktop Conversion|
|Square This Circle|
|The Ultimate Supernatural Quiz|
|Rare Northern White Rhino Dies of Old Age--and...|
|Where's my Holodeck? The latest interactive...|
|New in the Maker Shed: Quirky Switch|
|Lunchtime Quiz: National Liqueurs|
|Tiny frogs are raised in their fathers' mouths...|
|Word of the Week: Connoisseur|
|High Winds, Dry Land Aid Ariz. Wildfire|
|Will European eel survive its management?|
|Providence, Rhode Island|
|Gallery: Chile's Puyehue Erupts, Making Ashen...|
|Cool Hunting: As Told By A.P.C.s Founder Jean...|
|Matthew Stadler: A Composite Day in the Life of...|
|Free HTML5/CSS3 WordPress 3.1+ Theme With...|
|The el bagped|
|Intel and Jotta Bring DIY Video Effects to...|
|10 Remakes That Were Better Than the Original|
|14 Strange, Stylish & Amazing Hotels of...|
|Game Art Made in Italy|
|Louis Kahn on the Thoughtful Making of Spaces /...|
|Stuff that strawberry!|
|Super Color Silk Worms|
|HD NOT RETOUCHED - MAKE UP FOR EVER|
|Six Easy Networking Tips for Introverts|
|AT&T DSL Only Option|
|Finding solutions to disorder by identifying...|
|Well: Answers About Feeding Dogs and Cats|
|Answers About Feeding Dogs and Cats|
|DrSugar Schools Us on Skin Cancer|
|Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali|
|The Truth About the Shots Craze|
|Fashion retailer ASOS plans move to China|
|8 Tips: Save Money But Still Enjoy Your Vacation|
|Friend Date from Hell: It's Not You, It's Me|
|Denied Gender Reassignment, Inmate Tries To...|
|7 Wrap Sandals|
|Can You Smell What Roadblock Is Cooking??|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Teaser|
|Dwayne Johnson in Talks for G.I. Joe 2|
|VOTD: Werner Herzog Explains His Documentary...|
|Harvey Keitel Also Joining Cast of Wes...|
|Ex-WWE Star X-Pac -- I Was Molested as a Kid|
|'The Voice': First Look!|
|Prince William's Enormous Hats and Other...|
|8 New Green Lantern Clips Paint an Exciting...|
|Watch Moby Get Electrocuted While A Bunch Of...|
|Lady Gaga Fans Launch Twitter War With Black...|
|Beyonce's 'Party,' Featuring Andre 3000 Leaks|
|For 'Winter's Bone' music, an extended season|
the big picture
|E. coli outbreak in Europe|
|My day in a California prison|
|Photos of the Day: June 6|
|Tuesday, 07 Jun 2011|
|Home From Afghanistan to New Battles|
|Retarded:Logic, Om nom nom nom wait.|
|Sergiu Bacioiu - Orthodox Cathedral from...|
|Nyan Cat o-o|
|Tennis : J|
|Comic for June 7, 2011|
|Welcome to my empire|
|Which of the four are getting the way?|
|The Stealthy Anonymart|
|The unpleasant Roald Dahl|
|Lady Gaga's Social Media Strategy|
|AC360 Preview: Family describes anti-'sissy'...|
|Ford demonstrates how Wi-Fi could save your life|
|I was wrong|
|Posts from 06/07|
|Too kind remarks regarding me at Craigslist...|
|New York states shame|
|Wir Haben Auch Rentner|
|Web 2 Map: The Data Layer - Visualizing the Big...|
|A rel=canonical corner case|
|Julia Allison Apology|
|How Netflix is Hurting Youtube|
|There were dinosaurs, I think.|
|Another great boring lovely ride|
|Peter Suber on the 4-star openness rating|
|WWDC 2011 Stats: The Best Figures From Apple's...|
|Little BIG Video #63Strategy:Pay Attention to...|