- I did it!
- So I was playing Half-Life 1 when I came across an area that looked incredibly familiar to a panel I...
- true story.
- What's the weirdest encounter you've had that ultimately led to sex?
- TIL the language of Volapk has ~25 speakers and 118,799 Wikipedia articles -- that's 4752 per person.
- For the meetup today...[credit goes to my wife for doing the hard work]
- Hi Reddit! My name is Mike. I'm part of the Top Gear film crew. AMA
- TIL that captured mobster Whitey Bulger was part of the CIA's MK-ULTRA (LSD) experiments at an Atlanta...
- My daughter is in Iceland on holiday. She just spotted this in a shop window and sent it to me, saying...
- "Well, fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. I'm tired of...
- Let's be honest: Is interstellar/intergallactic space travel possible at all?
- Reddit, can you help? My cousin's dad died recently, and she's been having a hard time with it. Anyone...
- Can Matt Damon Bring Clean Water To Africa? --- Surprising for such a high profile celebrity. No wasting...
- Well...time to stop using this meme.
- I love this ads
- he's robbing mah food!
- IAMA English police officer, AMA
- Seagul steals a recording GoPro camera
- Police Officer who arrested a kid for recording him suspended; entire department must go through additional...
- The Midnight Train
- Lighting a cigarette like a boss
- My XBOX console logo changes too! I didn't even have to do anything!
- High 5 Bro!
- I don't give a shit...
- TIL In Case of Emergency, Astronauts Slide Down a Giant Zipline and Drive Away in a Tank
- How the front page looks right now.
- Reverse Hipsters
- Why I don't add my parents on facebook.
- 90's kids rejoice!
- Sulphuric acid vs a wet sponge
- Almost $1 Billion So NASA Can Get Laid
- Delta May Want To Re-Think This One
- Actually, the Past Did Not Happen in Black and White
- Real Versus Imagined
- (Tennis) String Theory
- You Want Rich? For These Guys, We Need to Come Up With a New Word
- The Oldest Person in the World Dies About Once Every Six Months
- Using His Muscle
- If A Ball Falls in the Forest, Does It Make a Noise?
- How Is This Not a Van Gogh?
- Is Your Skin Falling Off Really a Deterrent?
- Everything is a Remix, Part 3
- Sounds Like a Rather Shaky Theory
- Now If They Could Only Do This For Our Lives, Not Just Our Photos
- Amish Sexting: So What Does BFF Mean - Button-Free F*****g?
- HumbleBragging! (Where False Modesty Goes To...Live)
- Somewhere, O. Henry Is Smiling
- How Has Racism Changed?
- That Can't Be A Major Surprise
- The Guitar Gently Weeps
- Great Fun and Huge Time-Suck for Hoops Nerds
- This Is What Happens on the Internet in a Minute
- Sir, I Don't Believe Your Logic Holds Up
- Adults Who Steal Balls From Kids Probably Walk Past Lemonade Stands Without Buying
- The Prison That Is Manhattan Night Life
- For Hockey Fans, Now That the Season Is Over
- Is Knowing Ourselves Better and Better A Good Thing For Society?
- Mr. Softee, Champion
- Yes I Said Yes I Will...But Why?
- New York governor signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- Citi Hackers Made $2.7 Million
- NY Legislature Legalizes Gay Marriage (Video)
- APOD: 2011 June 25 - Eclipse over the Acropolis
- Gay marriage LEGAL in New York State after Senate passes historic bill 33-29
- Gay Marriage Approved by New York Senate
- 10 Most Awesome Ultimate Weapons
- Republicans Want A CEO President That Outsourced Jobs
- Let's see....OH FUCK THIS SHIT! [GIF]
- 10 Excellent Photography Apps for iPhone Users
- How Much Water Is There On Earth? Magellan Would Be Shocked
- Supreme Court: Data Mining Of Prescription Drug Records Is Free Speech
- NYC Cocaine Could Rot Your Skin Off
- Why Ending the War on Drugs is a Social Justice Imperative
- Chart: The Afghanistan drawdown
- Hackers leak Former British PM Tony Blair data
- European supplier group calls for Saab to file bankruptcy
- James Spader in Talks to Join 'The Office' as New Boss
- Hacker claims to reveal identity of LulzSec leader
- The World's 12 Oldest Continuously Inhabited Cities [PICS]
- Shasta Boyz: Slippery When Wet (Video)
- The Marble Caves: Patagonia's Sculpted Azure Caverns [Pics]
- Do Energy Subsidies Make Green Sense?
- Car crash sends man hurtling through window, then things get weird [w/vid]
- Five Dumbest Celebrity Food Quotes
- The 10 Best Nintendo 3DS Games (So Far)
- Sony Knew Its PSN Security Was at Risk
- James Franco Is Now Selling Invisible Art
- Sports Posters From The '80s Or Vintage All-Male Gay Porn Video Covers?
- Huntsman Addresses Whether His Mormon Faith Will Factor Into Presidential Campaign
- Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka Engaged! Gay Marriage In New York Passed, Stars To Wed
- Wisconsin Justice Allegedly Grabbed Colleague Around The Neck Prior To Union Law Ruling
- Obama Takes Direct Control Of Debt Ceiling Talks
- Poll Shows Where Americans Stand On Looming Debt Crisis
- CLICK THYSELF: Vatican To Launch Internet News Portal Next Week
- Can He Be Stopped? Nadal Puts On 'Masterful Display' In 3rd Round Victory
- Egypt Will Detain Alleged Israeli Spy Additional 15 Days
- Gas Prices Falling Fast
- 'Mafia State': Afghan Corruption Keeps Surging
- Is Clarence Thomas At The Center Of An Ethics Violation?
- Legal Experts Say New York Gay Marriage Legalization Immediately Transforms National Debate
- The Woman Who Brings Light To The Darkest Corners Of Africa
- Maddow: 'President Obama Is Against What Just Happened'
- Politicians React To New York Same-Sex Marriage Passage
- NEW YORK SAYS 'I DO'
- Supporters And Opponents Of Ousted Egyptian Leader Clash In Cairo
- Planned Parenthood Scores A Victory
- John Boehner Faces High-Stakes Test That May Determine His Political Fate
- GOP Candidates Compete For Title Of 'Sane And Reasonable'
- WATCH: Rallies Planned For Release Of Captured Israeli Soldier
- Tea Party Splits Over Libya Funding
- Fight Isn't Over For Concealed Carry Supporters In Illinois
- The FBI Ruse That Tricked James 'Whitey' Bulger
- Ohio Bill Offers New Method For Charter School Oversight
- Two Dead In Amtrak Crash
- Glitches Discovered In Alaska's Tsunami Warning System
- House Rebuffs Obama On Libya But Won't Cut Funding
- New Poll Shows Americans Have Never Been More Distrustful Of U.S. Banks
- North Dakota Flood Shatters 130-Year-Old Record
- Why are they doing this? Why are they doing this?
- You Don't Want Fries with That
- They Walked Away
- Germans should remember...
- Nothing gets this girl excited like a good meat sale!
- Everything You Think You Know About the Collapse of the Soviet Union Is Wrong
- The sorrel horse with two Purple Hearts
- It's a literally hot-button issue
- "Ride of the Valkyries" arranged for 8 pianos
- The Forgiveness Machine
- gays going to the chapel in NYS
- Cougar-Man will haunt your dreams.
- A Miscarriage of Justice
- Patricia Churchland and the state of the science on morality
- DIY Internet
- I am your worst fear. I am your best fantasy.
- Marsha Linehan speaks out about DBT
- Line by Line
- You Can't Swim in Leandro Erlich's Swimming Pool
- A different kind of Eve drama.
- Lulu Farini, cannonball in drag
- There are a number of red flags.
- "A Socially Developed Product"
- 15 YEARS IS BIG METAL CHICKENS
- Just one last thing . . . .
- Get Pitted
- C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
- Inside they found a tiny Indiana Jones
- How to avoid getting hit by a train
- Academy Alters Rules on Number of Best Picture Nominees and related posts
- No limit for Bruins, Canucks Stanley Cup Game 7 ticket prices and related posts
- Rare Drop in Sunspot Activity Could Cause Little Ice Age and related posts
- Chief District Judge Rejects Disqualification Motion of Judge Vaugh in Same-Sex Marriage Case and related...
- Miami Heat win the social NBA Finals and related posts
- Jennifer Lopez On the Fence About American Idol Return and related posts
- Pandora shares climb in IPO and related posts
- HTC Desire to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread after all and related posts
- Bruins Taking TD Garden Organist Ron Poster With Them in Spirit to Vancouver for Game 7 of Stanley Cup...
- Debate Season Cranks Into Gear For TV, GOP and related posts
- Two Men Arrested In Joss Stone Murder Plot! and related posts
- Joss Stone: Kidnap and Murder Plot Foiled, Two Men Arrested and related posts
- Google launches voice search for chrome ... (Geeky Gadgets via TechNews AM) and related posts
- HTC backtracks: Gingerbread update for HTC Desire after all and related posts
- Joseph Baena Indentity Revealed: Arnolds Secret Son (PHOTOS) and related posts
- Sunspots Suggest a Drop in Solar Activity and related posts
- Kim Kardashian to Take Kris Humphries' Name (VIDEO) and related posts
- Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Grab Breakfast; See Their Gift Registry! and related posts
- 5 Pakistani Informants Popped For Helping CIA Find Osama bin Ladens Little Lair and related posts
- Bruins Live Blog: It All Comes Down to One Game As B's, Canucks Battle for Cup in Game 7 in Vancouver and...
- Federal Court Says Judge Did Not Need To Recuse Himself In Proposition 8 Cse and related posts
- Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Welcomed A Baby Boy! and related posts
- WI Supreme Court reinstates law limiting public union collective bargaining rights and related posts
- Samuel L. Jackson Gives Voice to 'Go the ____ to Sleep' - NYTimes.com and related posts
- Natalie Portman Gives Birth To Baby Boy! and related posts
- Carrier-free iPhones now in 34 countries, Verizon and AT&T mum on authorized unlocking and related posts
- Crystal Harris Dumps Hugh Hefner Just Days Before Their Wedding and related posts
- New Xbox coming in 2012 says Crytek developer and related posts
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Upholds Anti-Public Collective Bargaining Law and related posts
- Apple's retail store head to depart for JC Penney and related posts
- NY gay marriages can begin as early as end of July - Houston Chronicle
- Souris River rising slower as crest nears at Minot - Newsday (subscription)
- Obama mistakes first surviving Medal of Honor recipient for dead hero soldier ... - Daily Mail
- Jackson family's angst over Conrad Murray trial - CBS News
- On Gay Marriage, It's OK To Waffle - New Yorker (blog)
- Mobster's run almost textbook case of evasion - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Casey Anthony Trial: Court in Recess - ABC News
- New York Pride: Big Apple says Yes to gay marriages - RT
- Hospital blast unprecedented in Afghan war - News24
- NY becomes 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Newsday (subscription)
- VIDEO: Royal couple present Afghanistan medals - BBC News
- Michael Jackson remembered - Aljazeera.net
- Duchess of Cambridge to hand out operation medals to Irish Guards in first ... - Daily Mail
- Michael Jackson's Legacy, Two Years Later, By the Numbers - MTV.com
- Google to pull plug on power meter and health services - Economic Times
- Minot, North Dakota Floods: Threat of Rain Looms as Residents Brace for Flooding - ABC News
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge take part in military ceremony - Telegraph.co.uk
- Michael Jackson's Second Death Anniversary: Kids Spend Day Out - ABC News
- Sixty Die As Car Bomb Explodes In Afghanistan - Sky News
- Truck Plows Into Amtrak Train in Nevada - New York Times
- Do banks need debit cards more than you do? - Los Angeles Times (blog)
- 20 killed in Afghan hospital car bomb attack - RTE.ie
- Casey Anthony Trial: Testimony Continues - ABC News
- NY legalizes gay marriage 42 years after Stonewall - Newsday (subscription)
- Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton dresses in military chic for medal ... - Mirror.co.uk
- ND City Braces For More Rain As River Nears Crest - NPR
- Peter Falk Dies at 83: Actor Most Remembered for 'Columbo' Role - ABC News
- Obama apologizes to family of slain Medal of Honor winner - USA Today
- 60 Dead, 120 Wounded in Afghan Hospital Blast - Voice of America
- New York approves gay marriage: Celebrity reaction on Twitter - Mirror.co.uk
- When Florida, Like New York State, Joins the Ranks of the Civilized on Gay Marriage | Common Dreams
- Analysis: No turning back for Obama on Afghan war
- Evolving Coverage of Missouri River Flooding, Fort Calhoun and Cooper Nuclear Power Plant Situations |...
- Corporations are Threatening and Bullying America; OpEdNews - Podcast: Richard Wolff
- Electric shock therapy on the rise for young
- Republicans Back Away From The Ryan Plan (VIDEO) | Crooks and Liars ~~~ Path To Poorhouse
- A Change Has Come: A Clergy's Response to the New York Vote for Gay Marriage
- Activists: At Least 15 Killed in Protests Across Syria | News | English
- Amy Goodman: Meltdowns in Japan demand no-nukes talks
- A Nuclear Plant's Flood Defenses Trigger a Yearlong Regulatory Confrontation - NYTimes.com
- Weekly Address: Strengthening America by Investing at Home
- Israeli Soldier Marks 5th Year In Hamas Captivity
- Prescription Ecstasy or LSD Could Happen Much Sooner Than You Think | AlterNet ~~~ Psychedelic Retirement...
- Health clinic receives notice of violation from TCEQ for disposal of fetuses
- Royals on canvas: Unique royal family portraits in paintings (PHOTOS)
- Supreme Court Gives Drug Companies Two Wins
- The Band - The Weight (live 1989)
- Polyglots Might Have Multiple Personalities
- Vilified Hurricane Katrina figure Michael Brown tells his story in New Orleans
- Rick Perry's death penalty 'disgrace': A 2012 dealbreaker?
- Ron Paul Slams Absurd Libya War Powers Debate
- Rep. Bill Jefferson corruption case appellate arguments scheduled
- A prayer for the Covington City Council
- North Carolina Man Richard Verone Robs Bank for Prison Health Care
- U.S. House approves bill to limit EPA authority over drilling
- Dirty deed at the gas station
- Business, free speech cases top Supreme Court term
- Sarah Palin will come to Iowa for THE UNDEFEATED showing Tuesday ~~~ From humility to leadership
- Too big for Google? Rejected job applicant claims search engine discriminates against fat people
- YouTube - The Band - Eric Clapton & Robbie Robertson
- Western Libya Tastes a Tenuous Revival as Rebels Loosen Qaddafis Grip
- Defending Champions Move On
- The Road to Gay Marriage in New York
- Nets Owner to Lead Political Party in Russia
- Truck Plows Into Amtrak Train in Nevada
- At Least 30 Killed by Car Bomb Explosion at Afghan Hospital
- 2 by 2, or Not, Zoo Animals Escape Flood
- Obamas Growing Trust in Biden Is Reflected in His Call on Troops
- New Law in Kansas Seen as a Threat to Abortions
- Rebels Arm Tripoli Guerrillas and Cut Resources to Capital
- Denmark Leads Nationalist Challenge to Europes Open Borders
- Crime Scene: When Victims Have Pasts of Their Own
- In Lean Times, Schools Squeeze Out Librarians
- People, You Will See This Film. Right Now.
- A Stronger Net Security System Is Deployed
- Banker Makes Guilty Plea as Sex Charge Is Reduced
- In Hours, Online Readers Identify Nazi Photographer
- A Sense of Euphoria Settles on the West Village
- Safety Myth Left Japan Ripe for Nuclear Crisis
- Sports of The Times: If Its Players vs. Owners, What About Fans?
- Cuomo Likely to Veto Bill on School Borrowing
- Gay Marriage Approved by N.Y. Senate
- Legislature Approves Bloomberg Plan to Allow Street Hails of Livery Cabs
- Bucks: How Gay Marriage Will Alter Couples Finances
- Charity Goes Mobile to Appeal to Young
- Hacked Memos of State Police in Arizona Are Released
- Deal Reached to Avert New York Teacher Layoffs
- Zimbabwe Diamond Exports Approved Over Objections
- Forecasts for Growth Drop, Some Sharply
- Ind. Move to Cut Planned Parenthood Funds Blocked
- What You Learned About Static Electricity Is Wrong
- New Uncontacted Group Confirmed in Brazil
- 10 Reasons to Be Stoked True Blood Is Back
- Righthaven Says it Owns News Articles It's Suing Over -- for Real This Time
- First 4G Android Tablet With Netflix Launches on Outdated OS
- Viral Video Mad Men Rhett and Link Make TV Gold on Commercial Kings
- Geeky Game Lets You Golf on Saturn's Moons
- Valve's Team Fortress 2 Goes 'Free to Play'
- Wheels of Steel DJ App Puts HTML5 Decks in Your Browser
- Infiniti Hybrid Is a Green Sedan for Silver Foxes
- Why Nokia's N9 Smartphone Is Set Up for Failure
- Travel Blogger Broke-Ass Stuart Brings Cheap Thrills to TV
- Dinosaurs Had Mammal-Hot Blood
- Contest: Pick al-Qaida's New Name
- VW Adds Autopilot, Says Keep Your Eyes On the Road
- Navy Vows to Fight for Its Superlaser, Hypersonic Gun
- E. coli: Some Answers, Many Questions Still
- June 27, 1898: Down to the Sea in Ships, and Then Some
- June 24, 1947: They Came From ... Outer Space?
- Blind Runner Starts Off on 100-Mile Ultramarathon
- Alt Text: After Duke Nukem PR Fail, Terrible Games Are Fair Game
- LulzSec Releases Arizona Police Documents
- LulzSec Hacker Says He's Never Felt Safer
- Ink-redible Dress Made Out of Vibrating Pen Nibs
- Hidden Blades, Glowing Scorpions and Bug Genitalia: Great Science Images From the American Museum of...
- Video: NASA Robot Hovers Autonomously in Infrared
- Hulu Plus Hits Android, One Handful of Devices at a Time
- Ren Ng Shares His Photographic Vision: Shoot Now, Focus Later
- Minecraft Modders Make Epic Tribute in Zelda Adventure
- Samsung Phone's Mammoth Screen Is Made for Multimedia
- Two More Google Software Dogs Go To Heaven
- Record-Seeking Bloodhound SSC Goes Partially Open Source
- New Process Allows Fuel Cells To Run On Coal
- Ask Slashdot: CS Degree Without Gen-Ed Requirements?
- Winklevoss Twins To Continue Fighting Facebook
- Moon Dust Back In NASA's Hands
- Conficker Blamed In $72M Scareware Ring
- WIPO Talks May Portend Sweeping Broacast-Based Copyright
- UK Sticks With Nuclear Power
- Telstra Fears LulzSec Attacks, Hesitates On Internet Filter
- Google and MIT Enable Task Transfer Among Devices
- Apple Releases iOS 5 Beta 2 For Developers
- E-Voting Reform In an Out Year?
- Power Grid Change May Disrupt Clocks
- Linux 3.0 Will Be Faster Than 2.6.39
- Fingertip Mouse Fits On a Ring
- Sony Shutting Down Star Wars Galaxies MMO and TCG
- Microsoft Exploits Firefox 4 Uproar, Beats IE Drum
- Why Classic Video Game Revamps Must Disappoint
- LulzSec Document Dump Shows Cops' Fear of iPhones
- Nebraska Nuclear Plant Flood Defenses Tested
- Opera Founder Jon S. von Tetzchner Resigns
- Trust Is For Suckers: Lessons From the RSA Breach
- Caltech Scientists Measure Dinosaur Body Temp
- Lawsuit Claims Sony Canned Security Staff Just Before Data Breach
- "Do Not Eat iPod Shuffle": 30 Dumb Warning Labels
- US Government Releases DoD Report Critical of NSA
- Dying Star Betelgeuse Spews Fiery Nebula
- Hulu For Sale: Is There Good News For Users?
- BioWare's Neverwinter Nights Forum Server Hacked
- Alex Jones: "The DMT elves want the elites to kill us all."
- Apple 2 Orchestra streaming live from Machine Project in LA today, with Jason Torchinsky
- They Might Be Giants launches Cat Video Contest judged by John Hodgman
- Automatic TV ad, 1957
- Branch Holder for making stick-swords
- New York legislature says "I do" to same-sex marriage (big photo gallery)
- ... And just one more thing
- Hackers publish "private" Tony Blair info
- Cellphone from bin Laden raid links al Qaeda to Pakistan's intelligence agency
- NTSB report blames cellphone, laptop distraction for "Duck Boat" incident that killed 2, injured 26
- Bin Laden wanted a marketing makeover for al Qaeda, compound documents show
- Gawker chats up someone identified as a LulzSec member
- Survey: Nine out of ten businesses have had a data breach in the past year
- Lulz Logs Leaked
- How to hack the New York Times paywall
- Russia: head of online payments company arrested over cyber-attack on rival
- Peter Falk, 1927-2011
- First Hobbit stills released
- Gruesome anti-smoking messages: do they really deter smoking?
- Skynet: It began in Vegas
- What is Horsebic?
- Early 20th century electricity class
- Walking Dead 14: taking things-get-worse stories as far as they'll go
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund backs traveller arrested at Canadian border for "pornographic"...
- Rochester police use selective enforcement of parking laws to harass attendees at a meeting in support of...
- The Power of Open: Stories of Creative Commons success
- Eliza: what makes you think I'm a psychotherapeutic chatbot?
- Jargon Watch: Infovegans versus Cookie Monsters
- What happened before the Vancouver riot kiss
- Man has tongue bitten off by church lady after forcible assault in street. Tongue bitten off trifecta now...
- Frustrated woman takes a Louisville Slugger, hits the Target. Well, she did have a point
- Man has tongue bitten off by crack whore during forcible sodomy attack in motel room. The aristocrats
- Mom, Dad, it's your fault I'm a dirty tramp. Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant
- Here are pictures of the undercover cops watching you. If the sheriff finds out I gave these to you, I'll...
- Caption this flight plan
- Builder of "Phonehenge West", a treehouse complex made of reused telephone poles, faces seven...
- Foreclosure company comes in and destroys a lifetime of memories. All over a misplaced zero. The Florida...
- Ladies BEWARE. Once you've gone through "the change", you are likely to come down with "man...
- Two blue lobsters caught off Canada's coast named after Will and Kate -- which is appropriate considering...
- Melia the cat falls out of truck engine compartment, is hit by a car and jumps 70 feet off a bridge. TA-DA...
- You know its going to be a long day when you wake up in a coffin at your own funeral, freak out, and have a...
- BUTT + 2 PENIS BUTT + 2 BALLPENIS + energy
- Photoshop this serious swinger
- 15 year old boy tells his principal "good job", 1950's style. (with handy picture showing how)
- 28 years after a hospital saves their newborn son's life, family repays the bill. With interest
- Caption these hot horses
- Warning: Old people are dying
- According to police, the murderer was wearing a big gob of MS Paint on his head
- Dressed for the occasion, Christian radio station manager stops to ask underage girl which way to the...
- "We're no longer able to save the city." Minot, ND now almost completely under water
- Gay marriage passes in NY. Finally New York is just as cool as Iowa
- Driver decides that high beams aren't enough to express his impatience toward another motorist, so he pulls...
- Photoshop this scaffolding and symbol
- Libyan state media says NATO airstrike kills 15 - Forbes
- China eyes Canada oil, US's energy nest egg - Yahoo Finance
- Sri Lanka stifle England in T20 cricket - YAHOO!
- NATO says hit military targets in Libya's Brega - YAHOO!
- AP-GfK Poll: People divided on looming debt crisis - Associated Press
- Talk Back: Tobacco labels -- a model for potato chip labels? - Los Angeles Times
- N.Y. becomes sixth and largest state to legalize gay marriage - msnbc.com
- 'Jackass' star Dunn's drink total too low? - United Press International
- Nadal beats Muller in 3 sets to reach 4th round - YAHOO!
- Fish gets to Wimbledons 4th round for 1st time - YAHOO!
- Cuomo signs NY gay-marriage bill - msnbc.com
- At least 20 killed in suicide bombing in east - Reuters
- Meeting of HBCU presidents in Atlanta ends - Washington Examiner
- Bordeaux E.coli patients have same strain as in Germany - Reuters
- Libya says NATO strikes kill 15 civilians - CNN
- U.S. Stocks Fall on Concern Debt Crisis Will Intensify - Bloomberg
- 'Whitey' Bulger and his state senator brother - msnbc.com
- Afghan hospital bombing kills 60 - YAHOO!
- Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died - YAHOO!
- FIFA official criticised for Brazil W. Cup remarks - YAHOO!
- Obama: Advanced manufacturing can boost jobs - Forbes
- Greek ministers appeal to MPs to back austerity plan - Reuters
- Suicide truck bomber targets Afghan hospital, kills 30 - CNN
- Nets owner Prokhorov elected Russian party chief - YAHOO!
- New York state senate approves gay marriage - YAHOO!
- Niko penalized $9.5M for Bangladesh bribe - Winnipeg Free Press
- US lawmakers rebuke Obama over Libya - YAHOO!
- Giants rally to beat Carrasco, Indians - YAHOO!
- Chinese artist Ai Weiwei says assistant freed - YAHOO!
- Ariz. State Police Checking Computers After Attack - FOX News
- Sock It To 'Em: Dating Site Finds America's Messiest Drawers
- Lady Gaga Is A Man (And 9 Other Rock Myths & Rumors)
- (VIDEO) Sharks Jumps Surfer
- Norma Stitz, Woman With World's Biggest Natural Breasts: 'I'm Human Like Everybody Else' (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Burglar On Mission 'From God'
- Woman Dies At Her Own Funeral
- 6 Shocking Ways Robots Are Already Becoming Human
- Fired IT Guy Sticks Porn Into CEO's PowerPoint Presentation
- Kim Kardashian X-Rayed Her Butt
- Homeless Man Who Inherited Fortune Is MIA
- Zombie Warning Hits Kentucky
- PHOTOS: 7 Weirdest Monuments In The World (PHOTOS)
- Porta-Potty Peeping Tom Busted, According To Cops
- Artist Miru Kim Sees The World -- Naked (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- IS THIS BIGFOOT'S FACE?
- NY WWII Vet Marries For 1st Time At 99; Bride's 86
- Amazon's 10 Most Disgusting Products
- 12 Coolest Pieces of Pothole Art
- 5 Crazy Street Performers (Who Happened To Be Geniuses)
- Vietnamese Man With 176-lb. Tumor Asks For Your Help
- California's Surfing Madonna Removed
- The Last Time This Guy Took A Bath, Nixon Was In The White House
- The Highly Questionable History Of Douche Ads
- Man Wins Spelling Bee At 58
- Dentures Returned From Beyond The Grave
- Doll-Hoarding Grandmother Forced To Face Facts
- WATCH: 'Heming Way' Author Decries Loss Of 'Cartoon Character' Masculinity
- Phantom Time: Were The Middle Ages Just A Historical Conspiracy Theory?
- World's Biggest Bitch
- Swiss Cat Thief Has A Thing For Undies
- Sources: C'mon, Just Give Us The Goddamn Pulitzer Already
- Magazine: This Hairpin Turn Near Pulitzer HQ: Why It Would Be A Shame If A Committee Member Were To Lose...
- Tireless, Hardworking Reporter Has Already Won Greatest Prize Of All
- American Voices: 'Onion' Snubbed By Pulitzers
- Opinion: If The Onion Is Not Awarded A Pulitzer Prize Within The Next Year, I Will Murder 50 People (by An...
- Statshot: How Much Of The Reporting In This Issue Is Worthy Of Recognition By An Organization That Presents...
- [video] Lazy, Illiterate Pulitzer Board Should At Least Be Able To Watch This Fucking Video Recap
- [audio] Bakery's Closing Nets Man Ton Of Free Eclairs
- Look At It: It's Goddamn Beautiful
- Mother Of Slaying Victim Glad It Was Onion Reporter Who Knocked On Her Door Half An Hour After Funeral
- Top This
- Infographic: Onion Ignored By Pulitzer Committee
- American Voices: Millions Have Never Read The Onion
- Investigation Exposes eBay User For Selling Fake Pulitzer Medals
- Reporter Spends Month Undercover In Mass Grave
- [audio] Big Happy Train Coming Down The Tracks
- Son Of Edward R. Murrow Says Father Real Dirtbag Compared To Onion Reporters
- American Voices: Too Much Integrity?
- AIDS Baby Lays Tiny Hand In Palm Of 'Onion' Reporter
- Almost No One Noticing Officials Doing Corrupt Thing
- Investigation Finds Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 3 Of 76 Murders
- [audio] City Councilman From The Future Warns Against Building 12th Avenue Rec Center
- Angela Merkel Opens Up To The Only Newspaper She Trusts
- American Voices: Onion Continues To Touch Millions
- News Report On Wartime Atrocity Even More Powerful For Its Brevity
- Tornado Victims Thank News Organization For Its In-Depth Reporting On Storm's Carnage
- [audio] Area Therapist Beginning To Show Cracks In Caring Facade
- Letters To The Editor: Watch Out
- Prick Veterinarian Keeps Dachshund Waiting In Empty Lobby For 45 Minutes
- Another Boxing Hall Of Fame Induction Ends With Everyone Punching Each Other
- Basics of Photography: Editing Images in Post [Night School]
- Dark Wood Desktop [Featured Desktop]
- From the Tips Box: Hulu Commercials, Sluggish Macs, and Dropbox Referrals [From The Tips Box]
- This Week's Most Popular Posts [Video]
- iOS 5 Beta 2 Is Now Available for Download [Ios]
- Zetro Brings Windows 8's Metro-Style Interface to Windows 7 [Downloads]
- MagicPrefs Gives Your MacBook Trackpad (and other Multitouch Peripherals) Custom Multitouch Gestures...
- Daily App Deals: Stay on Top of Important Tasks with Dunnit! for iPhone, Now Free [Deals]
- DrawerDecor Is Like Custom Made Suits For Your Utensils [Stuff We Like]
- How to Bypass the New York Times Paywall In Three Seconds, Zero Hacking Required [Video]
- Prox Launches Applications, Silences Your Android Phone Without You Even Touching It [Video]
- Apple Releases 10.6.8 Update with Mac App Store Improvements, Bug Fixes, and Possible Graphics Improvements...
- Make a Camera Glide Strap for Quick and More Stabile Shooting [DIY]
- Proximity Runs Scripts on Your Mac When Bluetooth Devices Are Near or Far [Downloads]
- Create Short Aliases for Frequently Accessed Pages by Telling Chrome They're Search Engines [Time Saver]
- Stave Off Distractions with a Send-Only Email Account [Email]
- Weekend Writer Wanted [Announcements]
- What Kind of Maintenance Do I Need to Do on My Windows PC? [Ask Lifehacker]
- Quizzle Gives You a Free Credit Score and Credit Report [Credit]
- Bring a Copy of Lifehacker the Book to Next Friday's LA Meetup, Get It Signed [Announcements]
- Eat Yogurt, Not Potatoes If You Want to Lose or Maintain Weight [Health]
- Get Your Friday On in This Week's Open Thread [Video]
- How to Automate Your Ego Searches for Ninja-Like Online Awareness [How To]
- How Many Apps Do You Actually Use? [Reader Poll]
- How to Zoom In and Out on a Web Page [Video]
- Why You Shouldn't Use a Debit Card When Paying for a Hotel or Rental Car [Travel]
- Applist.Me Makes Sharing Your Favorite Apps with Friends Easy by Doing the Work for You [Download Of The Day]
- Want Better Naps? Sleep in a Hammock [Health]
- How to Find a File You Just Saved That's Now Missing [Emailable Tech Support]
- Basics of Photography: Composition and Technique [Night School]
- Strange initialization
- Tutorials: Android Essentials
- Arduino Cookbook - A Review
- A deep-dive in functional Scala: The Essence of the Iterator Pattern
- How to handle 5.2 Performance and Resource Management issue on WP7
- Devops At Barcamp Cambridge
- Develop Rich Web Applications with Java by Vaadin Framework (Introduction)
- Tech journalists who make no sense
- Win a free Typemock Isolator license and a Free Legalize Unit Testing t-shirt
- Java/Android pattents lawsuit: Google Disputes Possible $6 Billion Java Lawsuit Price-tag
- Samuli Heljo | Reflections on Kanban vs. Scrum development
- Quick look: Solr Frange Queries
- Solving CAPTCHA using Probabilistic Programming
- Caching PHP Pages w/Output Buffering
- A Review of Programming Python 4th Edition
- Scala Adoption Seems To Going Well
- GUI Stencils and Wireframing Kits for iPad App Designers
- Top 5 free Java ebooks
- How to Design a Cute Kids Web Layout in Photoshop
- Creating A Dark and clean HTML CSS website layout
- The ADO.Net Entity Framework, POCO Objects and You
- Light field camera - shoot first, focus later
- Creating a Content Management System for your ASP.NET Web Site with CKEditor
- Track your home's live electricity usage with Python
- Even Better AtomicLong and AtomicInteger in Java
- 30 Best Free And High Quality Fonts For Designers
- presentation - JavaFX 2.0 With Alternative Languages - Groovy, Clojure, Scala, Fantom, and Visage
- Team SIMPLEX (Romania) - ImagineCup 2011 Finalists
- This Week at Neatorama
- New York Rainbow
- Lights Over Poznan
- Broccoli Tree House
- The World's Fastest Guitar Player
- Fairy Swatter
- 100 Acres of Pizza Served Daily in the US
- Mona Lisa Made of 3,604 Cups of Coffee
- Personal Hydrofoil
- Celebrity-Shaped Popsicles
- Mickey Mouse Says: Doctors Are Always Right!
- Crazy Berlin Street Art
- 8-Bit Version of Rebecca Black's "Friday"
- The World in Reflection
- Birds with Arms
- Hyper-Realistic Paintings of Crash Sites
- 9 Blatant Product Placements in Movies
- Chinese Student's Laundry Hack
- The Best Guns Are Made of Paper
- Ladybug Bag
- Star Wars According To Someone Who Hasnt Seen It
- High Tech Dolphin Translator Development
- European Space Shuttle
- Nanotechnology Eternal Battery
- Your Spit Can Reveal How Old You Are
- Riot in a Jam Jar
- The Hipster of the Rings
- 37 Year Without a Bath
- Coffee: The Greatest Addiction Ever
- 1947: First Flying Saucer Report
- Penguins Do the Wave
- Collecting Nazi Memorabilia
- The First World Problems Rap
- Alarm Clock that Slaps the Sleeper on the Forehead
- 5 Comic Superheroes Who Made A Real-World Difference
- And You Thought Saran-Wrapping a Cubicle Was a Good Prank
- Subtle Patterns | High quality patterns for your next web project
- A Brief History of the Corporation: 1600 to 2100
- How to Actually Make Text Look Interesting: Minimalist Web Design Space
- Michele Bachmann's Holy War | Rolling Stone Politics
- Define the Ratio of People to Cake by Giles Turnbull - The Morning News
- The Rise and Inglorious Fall of Myspace - BusinessWeek
- Life as an Undocumented Immigrant (A journalist shares his experience as an undocumented immigrant)
- STUDY SAYS TECHNOLOGY COULD TRANSFORM SOCIETY - NYTimes.com
- Ten apps is all I need
- Apple - MobileMe - MobileMe transition and iCloud
- The invention of social computing
- London Tubemap - A new angle on the London Underground
- Did My Brother Invent E-Mail With Tom Van Vleck? (Part One) - NYTimes.com
- The Prince Who Blew Through Billions
- Inside 'The Order,' One Mormon Cult's Secret Empire | Rolling Stone Culture
- On the N9 and MeeGo
- How to Land Your Kid in Therapy - Magazine - The Atlantic
- Speed up your eclipse as a super fast IDE | Euler
- A Consequence of Losing the PC Wars
- Why Macs Cost More Than PCs
- GitHub for Mac
- Sprite Cow
- Kind of Screwed - Waxy.org
- Nizo for iPhone
- Optimizely Open-Sources Guiders.js, a Library to Help You Guide New Users - The Optimizely Blog
- The FBI stole an Instapaper server in an unrelated raid
- N SKY C
- Even Gay Marriage Requires Super-Rich Libertarians [Politics]
- Watch Police in Rochester Waste Taxpayer Money [Video]
- Kim Kardashian X-Rays Her Ass, Conspiracies Still Abound [Gossip Roundup]
- Tony Blair Gets Hacked, Address Book Published [Hackers]
- New Yorkers Take to the Streets to Celebrate Gay Marriage Vote [Photos]
- New York Sen. Tom Duane's Moving Speech for Marriage Equality [Video]
- New York Passes Gay Marriage [Breaking]
- New York State Senate Votes on Gay Marriage [Breaking]
- New York State Senate to Vote on Gay Marriage Tonight [Breaking]
- Comment of the Day: A Personal Trainer Won't Make You Skinny [We Read You]
- What's Opening in Theaters This Weekend [Video]
- Study Reveals Why People Who Grew Up in Cities Are Crazy [Science]
- Here's a Helpful Chart of Global Cocaine Prices [Drugs]
- Everything About Michaele Salahi's Musical Debut Is Depressing [Video]
- How Much Is 'Struggling Guy' In Mitt Romney's Ad Really Struggling? [Video]
- Russell Simmons Cannot Stop Being Nice to Bad People [The Rich]
- Tommy Chong, Drug War Flack Have Comical Marijuana Debate [Video]
- Furries Descend on Pittsburgh for Fur Suit Festival [Odd]
- Endless New York Gay Marriage Debate Getting Uglier [Civil Rights]
- Peter Falk, Television's Columbo, Dies at 83 [Video]
- Brazilian Newspaper Owner Murdered [Media Roundup]
- Real Housewives of New York: Party Monsters [Video]
- Serbia Not Too Happy With Chelsea Handler [Drama]
- GoDaddy in Talks to Sell for $2 Billion [Deals]
- Hispanics Don't Care for Rick Perry's 'Jose Cuervo' Kneeslapper [Oops]
- The Dumbest Way to Pick a Personal Trainer [Fitness]
- Woman Dies At Her Own Funeral [Scary]
- Obama's War in Libya Facing a Big Congressional Slap [War]
- Is MTV Really Going to Recast Jersey Shore? [Reality TV]
- Facebook Twins Will Continue Their Endless Legal Fight [Feuds]
|The Caucus: Palins to Attend Documentary...|
|Screw MTV: Tea Party Makes Own Show About Unwed...|
|Weekly Address: Strengthening America by...|
|On the Claim that Republicans Want a Debt Default|
|Outside the Stonewall Inn (Must See)|
|The Ruinous Rant of John McCain|
|Michele Bachmann rejects the whole of...|
|Telling War Stories|
wall street j.
|Banks Reach Agreement on Capital Buffer|
|China's Premier Pledges Support for Euro|
|Have You Made a Big Money Mistake? How Did You...|
|Freakonomics Radio, Hour-long Episode 4: The...|
|When to Access Retirement Savings|
|How Toyota Pulls Improvement from the Front Line|
|God's MBAs: Why Mormon Missions Produce Leaders|
|Apple Goes To China|
|Here Are The Best iPhone And iPad Apps You...|
|Chicago's Sears Tower has been Willis Tower for...|
|These Car Prototypes Built By Kids Can Do Close...|
|GOOGLE OFFERS REVEALED: Here Are The Secret...|
|Wikipedia is Adding a Love Button Next Week|
|Chewsy Tells Us What We Really Want to Know:...|
|Radar's top stories: June 20-24, 2011|
|Web Jobs June 20|
|Solar-Powered 3D Printer that Prints Glass from...|
|Geeky-Links: 24 June 2011|
|Here Are The Best iPhone And iPad Apps You...|
|James Spader In Talks To Take On The Office Role|
|Week in tech: Windows 8 development and Dox...|
|3 Fresh Apps for Finders, Keepers & Seekers|
|Microsoft refreshes Dynamics ERP Reporter|
|Apple Releases iOS 5 Beta 2 to Developers|
|Foursquare Checks Into $50 Million in Venture Cash|
|Skype for iPad coming next week?|
|Tech News Today 271: Relic From The Future|
|Hacking movie WarGames set for remake|
|Things to Do this Weekend|
|How to not prosecute Bill Richardson|
|Sewer Sampling Reveals Patterns Of Drug Use|
|Urlesque Looks Back on Three Years of Memes: A...|
|Quote: Judge Rails Against Lindsay Lohan for...|
|Peter Toohey's 'Boredom: A Lively History':...|
|5 Reasons Life is Better After Age 30|
|Feeding Frenzy On The Ocean|
|"Internet Maintenance" Wallpaper|
|Al Capone revolver sells for 67,250 at auction|
|The Salton Sea Revisited|
|Listen To This: The Hills Are Alive!|
|Clever Cow Escapes From Stable|
|GIF: Big Mac Cats|
|Pictures: Ancient "Solar Boat"...|
|Full Steam Ahead on CS-STEM|
|Ive got your missing links right here (25 June...|
|How to Shoot Sporting Clays|
|Converting Pots into Self-Watering Pots|
|How To Get In Front Of A Cheating Issue|
|5 Most Embarrassing Celebrity Tattoos|
|Worldwide Diabetes More than Doubled Since 1980|
|Boil water in nanotubes to pop open drug...|
|Solar Sinter Project: 3D Printing with Sunlight...|
|Weekend Links: Wherein a Black Hole Eats a Star|
|What accent should robots have? [Robots]|
|Elem. School Teacher Indicted on Child Porn...|
|Miley Cyrus Fan Tackled Onstage|
|Unique lab seeks drought-tolerant traits in...|
|Coenred of Mercia|
|This Week in the Future, June 20-24, 2011|
|I Loved Her So Much. But She Didn't Feel The Same|
|JR On Houston Street [Pics]|
|Mark Lamster: This City Is Driving Me Nuts|
|Smashing Cartoons: June 2011|
|re/cruit - Anmeldung @ Facebook|
|Designers Accord Town Hall Bristol, UK: June...|
|Wanted: Our Brooklyn Neighborhoods in Poster Form|
|Crystal Castles: 15 Glittering Glass Buildings|
|substance Studio / substance|
|Colorful Correspondence: Using Smart Color...|
|Virtual Choir 2.0|
|7 Stupid Mistakes Most People Make When Trying...|
|More Efficient Emails|
|Ask Unclutterer: How can I disguise workout...|
|Google to End Health Records Service After It...|
|6 Money Lessons for My College-Aged Daughter|
|Giving Asparagus an Italian Accent|
|A Reader Recipe: Indian-Style Mixed Veggies|
|Komaneka at Bisma, Ubud|
|12 Ways to Flirt Without Saying a Word|
|Google in trouble? The FTC investigates charges...|
|Grownup Entertaining with Small Children|
|Bronzer and the Fair Gal|
|Stephen Colbert And Jack White Hang Out And Do...|
|7 Tips for First Time Home Buyers|
|Where the Cavs Went Wrong|
|One-legged man wins ass-kicking contest|
|Sex, with a Twist|
|So You Want My Job: Brewmaster|
|Now Trending: Skirting the Issue|
|LaCie CloudBox connects the Cloud with your Home|
|Nordling Interviews Jensen Karp, of LA's...|
|Early Edition: Blake Lively Ready for...|
|Footloose - Trailer|
|Weekly Ketchup: Jamie Foxx is Tarantino's...|
|New Image: John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in...|
|Sound Off: Disney/Pixar's Sequel 'Cars 2' - So...|
|Justin Bieber & His Mom -- All Cool with NYPD|
|Sexiest couple on network TV?|
|Kim Kardashian X-Rays Her Ass, Conspiracies...|
|Christopher Meloni Joining Man of Steel Cast|
|Wilco I Might|
|Lady Gaga, Pink, More React To New York Gay...|
|Electric Daisy Carnival Kicks Off: Is Las Vegas...|
|Foster the People: Pumped up, indeed|
the big picture
|Obama: US troop withdrawal to begin|
|Embedded in Afghanistan|
|New York Photos of the Week: June 18 June 24|
|Saturday, 25 Jun 2011|
|Pictures of the Day: Iraq and Elsewhere|
|NITIN VADUKUL - Iceland|
|Comic for June 25, 2011|